Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Tell me, Lynne, you under the influence 告诉我 琳恩 你目前
[00:01] of drugs right now? 有嗑药吗
[00:03] You all were handy oxys out like candy, 你们当时随意配发阿片药
[00:05] and now I’m left to fend for myself. 现在就让我自己处理
[00:06] But I wanna help you now. 但是我现在想帮你
[00:08] 35-year-old female. Looks like an OD. 三十五岁女性 看着像吸毒过量
[00:10] Let’s go. Clear. 开始吧 离手
[00:13] Come on, Lynne. 加油 琳恩
[00:15] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[00:17] You and I agreed what happened was a mistake. 我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误
[00:20] I have to tell Ethan. 我必须得告诉伊森
[00:22] April Sexton, will you marry me? 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 你愿意嫁给我吗
[00:25] I don’t think I can have kids. 我好像不能生孩子
[00:27] Look, I love you no matter what. 无论如何我都爱你
[00:30] Then yes. 我答应了
[00:40] From the looks of that rock, 从这个小石子来看
[00:41] I’m guessing you didn’t tell Ethan. 你似乎没告诉伊森
[00:44] No, I didn’t. 我没说
[00:45] and I would appreciate it if you didn’t mention it again. 如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了
[00:47] Mention what? 不说什么
[00:54] Morning, Mags. 早安 麦基
[00:57] Big plans tonight? 今晚要去什么大场合
[01:00] I’m actually going before the board today. 其实今天要去听证会
[01:02] Uh-oh. What’d you do now? 不好 你又干什么好事了
[01:03] Funny. 好好笑
[01:05] I’m proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital. 我提议在医院设立安全注射站
[01:08] Safe injection of what? 安全注射什么
[01:09] Drugs. 毒品
[01:11] People will be allowed to use, 允许人们吸毒
[01:13] but with medical staff on hand 但必须有医护人员在场
[01:14] to resuscitate should anyone overdose. 在吸毒过量的时候进行急救
[01:16] This because of that patient you lost last week? 就是因为你上周死了个病人吗
[01:19] – Lynne. – Mm-hmm. -琳恩 -对
[01:21] She should not have died. 她本不该死的
[01:23] She had a kid, Maggie. Now he’s an orphan. 她还有孩子 麦基 现在也成了孤儿
[01:25] But that’s not your fault. 但这不是你的错
[01:27] I gave her the pills. 药是我给她的
[01:29] Her addiction started with me. 她的毒瘾也是我造成的
[01:32] How many other people did I do this to? 我还害了多少人呢
[01:35] I gotta take this. 这个我得接
[01:37] Listen, everyone, 大家注意
[01:38] there was an accident at O’Hare. 奥黑尔出了一起事故
[01:40] They’re routing victims to us and East Mercy. 伤员正在送往本院和东慈爱医院
[01:43] Any word on what happened? 到底出了什么事
[01:44] An electrical fire in the cabin. 电器起火点燃机舱
[01:46] Our first victim is coming in now. 第一名伤员马上送到
[01:48] Marcel, you’re with Dr. Choi. 马塞尔 你和崔医生一起
[01:49] We’re going to Baghdad. Desmond? 送去紧急救护室 德斯蒙德
[01:52] Male, age unknown, was seated in the front 男性 年龄不明 坐在前排
[01:54] of the plane where the fire started. 就是最初起火的地方
[01:56] 55% TBSA. Full-thickness burns. 55%表皮烧伤 大面积深度烧伤
[01:59] Gcs 3. Bp 70/45. 昏迷指数3 高压70低压45
[02:01] Blunt trauma and suspected C-spine injury. 钝器挫伤 疑似颈椎受伤
[02:04] – Couldn’t get a line in. – You know his name? -无法插管 -知道姓名吗
[02:05] Working on it. Airline gave us a manifest. 正在查 航司给了份旅客名单
[02:08] We’re identifying victims based on seat assignments. 我们正在根据坐席分布辨认伤员
[02:10] Okay, let’s transfer him on my count. 听我号令转床
[02:12] Everybody ready? One, two, three. 大家准备 一 二 三
[02:16] Cross table, C-spine, chest, and pelvic x-ray. 交叉检查 颈椎 胸部和盆骨X光
[02:18] Yes, Doctor. 是 医生
[02:19] No place to get an IV in the arms. 手臂上无法进行静脉注射
[02:21] Okay, give me an IO drill. 好 给我一套输液管
[02:23] Breath sounds bilaterally. 双侧呼吸音
[02:24] Okay, victim’s name is Samuel Abrams. 查到了 病人名叫萨缪尔·艾布拉姆斯
[02:29] What? 怎么了
[02:30] No, it’s just our head of neurosurgery 没事 就是我们的神经外科主任
[02:32] is Sam Abrams, but– 叫萨姆·艾布拉姆 不过
[02:33] There’s got to be a dozen 不过整个芝加哥
[02:34] Sam Abrams in Chicago. 估计有好几十个萨姆·艾布拉姆
[02:35] Wait, but I do think that Sam 等等 不过咱们这位萨姆
[02:37] was traveling somewhere, though. 好像确实出门了
[02:38] Do you know where the plane was coming from? 你知道飞机是从哪起飞的吗
[02:40] Honolulu. Flight 3376. 檀香山 3376次航班
[02:45] Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[02:47] do you know where Sam was traveling to? 你知道萨姆去哪旅行了吗
[02:49] Um, neurosurgery conference in Honolulu. 去参加檀香山的神经医学大会
[02:53] Coming back today, I think. 好像今天就回来
[02:55] Mags, see if anyone in neurosurgery 麦基 去问问神经外科
[02:56] knows what return flight he was on. 有没有人知道他在哪趟航班上
[02:58] Already on it. 正在问
[02:59] Why? What’s going on? 怎么了 出什么事了
[03:01] X-ray. Clear. X光 离手
[03:02] – This could be Dr. Abrams. – What? -这位可能就是艾布拉姆医生 -什么
[03:06] See if you can reach him on his cell. 看看你能不能拨通他的手机
[03:09] C4 on 5 subluxation. 第四和第五颈椎间有半脱位
[03:10] Could be a catastrophic injury. 可能是重大伤情
[03:14] Straight to voicemail. 转去语音留言了
[03:18] Sam was on flight 3376. 萨姆坐的飞机就是3376次
[03:36] I’m all out of rooms. 治疗室已经满了
[03:37] You’re gonna have to double up in trauma 2. 只能去2号治疗室挤一下了
[03:39] – Need some help outside. – Another victim from O’Hare? -外面需要帮忙 -奥黑尔还有伤员来吗
[03:41] Yep, Layla Bistarkey, 36, in premature labor. 是蕾拉·比斯达基 36岁 早产
[03:44] Heavy vaginal bleeding. 阴道严重出血
[03:45] Suspect she abrupted on impact. 胎盘可能受到撞击移位
[03:46] Maggie, call up to labor and delivery. 麦基 叫妇产科来
[03:47] – Have them open up an OR. – No time. -让他们准备急救室 -来不及了
[03:49] She’s already crowning. 孩子已经要出来了
[03:50] Dr. Sexton, April, you go and help. 塞克斯顿医生 艾普尔 你们去帮忙
[03:52] Yup. 好
[03:55] – She have any burns? – No. -有烧伤吗 -没有
[03:56] She and her husband were in the back of the plane, 她和丈夫都坐在飞机后排
[03:57] evacuated first. Fire never reached them. 最先被疏散了 没有受到火灾波及
[04:00] – I’m here. I’m here. – My baby… -有我呢 有我呢 -我的孩子
[04:01] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[04:03] Heart tone’s 140. 心率140
[04:04] She isn’t due for another four weeks. 她的预产期还有一个月
[04:05] This is our last embryo. 这是我们的最后一胎了
[04:07] So, please don’t– oh, God. 求你们不要 天哪
[04:10] I can see the baby’s head. 我看不到宝宝的头
[04:11] – Heart rate is dropping. – We gotta do this here. -心率在下降 -我们得在这接生
[04:13] You’re okay. Layla… 你会没事的 蕾拉
[04:14] we’ve got to get your baby out right now. 我们得马上把你的孩子取出来
[04:15] I need you to push with all your might. 我需要你用尽全力
[04:17] – I… – Now, Layla. -我 -现在 蕾拉
[04:18] Layla, bear down. Push. 蕾拉 向下用力 推
[04:22] Now–yes. 再来 对
[04:23] Come on! Push! 加油 推
[04:27] That’s it. 就是这样
[04:27] You’re almost there. Keep going. 马上就好了 加油
[04:29] – A little more. – Through the mouth. -再加把劲 -用嘴呼吸
[04:30] – Oh, my God. – Yes! Yes. -天哪 -好了 好了
[04:36] You did it. 你做到了
[04:37] Baby. 宝宝
[04:38] Baby. 宝宝
[04:44] Hi, my love. Oh. 你好 我的宝贝
[04:57] I know. Yes, yes. I know. 我知道 是 是 我知道
[04:59] Just tell them we’ll start in 15 minutes. 跟他们说我们十五分钟后开始
[05:02] Yes. 对
[05:03] And move my, uh, 3:00. Move it to 4:30. 把我三点的会议推迟到四点半
[05:08] Yes… 对
[05:11] Look, I gotta go. 我得挂了
[05:17] Hey. Have you heard? 听说了吗
[05:18] No. What’s? 没有 怎么了
[05:20] There was a plane crash at O’Hare. 奥黑尔有架飞机失事了
[05:21] Oh, no. No, I–I– 不会吧 我
[05:23] I’ve been tied up. How many victims? 我已经够忙的了 有多少伤员
[05:25] Well, I haven’t gotten a headcount yet. 我还没得到具体数字
[05:27] Oh, goodness. 天哪
[05:28] I’ll keep you posted. 我会随时通知你的
[05:30] Oh, wait. 等等
[05:32] This proposal from Dr. Halstead? 这是霍斯塔德医生的建议
[05:33] – Yeah. – A safe injection site? -对 -一个安全吸毒室
[05:35] Well, there are already facilities like that 在加拿大还有其他国家
[05:37] overseas and in Canada. 都已经有这样的设施了
[05:39] Yeah, none in the U.S.– not aboveboard. 是啊 但是美国没有 这事上不了台面
[05:42] Well, the judge in Philadelphia just ruled 费城的法官判决了
[05:44] that a proposed site there doesn’t violate federal law. 这个提议的站点完全不违反联邦法律
[05:48] Sharon, the legal battles alone 莎伦 这个法律争议
[05:49] would cost this hospital a fortune. 会花掉医院一大笔钱
[05:50] Yeah, but preventing deaths would save the hospital money 是 但是从长远来说 预防死亡
[05:53] in the long run. 也会为医院节省开支
[05:54] Not to mention the PR value 更不要说成为首个这样医院的
[05:56] of being the first hospital– 公关价值了
[05:57] To allow drug use on our premises? 在我们的照看下允许吸毒
[06:00] “A PR nightmare” is how I’d put it. 这应该是公关噩梦吧
[06:06] – Sharon. – Yes. -莎伦 -在
[06:08] Sam Abrams was on that plane that crashed today. 萨姆·艾布拉姆在今天那架失事的飞机上
[06:11] Oh, no. 天哪
[06:13] He survived? 他还活着吗
[06:14] He did. 是的
[06:16] But he’s severely burned 但是他严重烧伤
[06:17] and in pretty bad shape. 状态非常糟糕
[06:20] Okay. 好吧
[06:21] Thanks, Daniel. 谢谢 丹尼尔
[06:25] We did four rounds of IVF. 我们做过四次试管受精了
[06:28] I can’t believe it. Is she really here? 我真不敢相信 她真的在这吗
[06:31] She’s really here. 她真的在
[06:34] Gosh, let me see this. 让我好好看看
[06:36] Where in the world did this red hair come from? 这红发是哪来的
[06:38] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[06:40] Every Bistarkey since the Stone Age has been brunette. 石器时代以来 每个比斯达基后代都是黑发
[06:42] As the only ginger in my family, 我也是我们家唯一有姜黄色头发的
[06:44] I can tell you the redheaded gene is recessive. 我可以告诉你红色头发基因是隐性的
[06:46] So it’s possible it just hasn’t expressed until now. 所以有可能到现在才表现出来
[06:49] – Noah. – Hmm? -诺亚 -什么
[06:51] Do her hands look a little blue to you? 你觉得她的手看起来有点蓝吗
[06:55] Hey Layla, I just need to take a quick look at something. 蕾拉 我需要快速检查一下
[06:58] Okay. Who’s this? 好的 这是谁
[07:00] Who’s this guy? 这个人是谁
[07:03] Who’s that? 那是谁
[07:05] Chest is mottled. Feet are blue. 胸部出现斑点 双脚呈蓝色
[07:07] – Why is she breathing so hard? – Uh, give her to me. -为什么她呼吸这么困难 -把她交给我
[07:09] Okay. 好的
[07:12] She’s retracting. 她在皱缩
[07:13] I’m gonna try to clear out more secretions. 我要设法清除阻塞
[07:22] Still struggling. Blow-by with Ambu bag. 还是不行 用人工呼吸机吹气
[07:24] Is she okay? What’s wrong with her? 她还好吗 她怎么了
[07:25] Transfer her to the NICU. 把她转到新生儿重症监护室
[07:27] – Wait. – Don’t worry. -等等 -别担心
[07:28] We’re gonna figure out what’s going on. 我们会查出来怎么回事的
[07:35] Where are they taking my baby? 他们要带我的孩子去哪
[07:38] This… 这
[07:40] Can’t be my Sam. 不可能是我的萨姆
[07:43] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[07:44] Paramedics used the flight manifest 医护人员用航班清单
[07:46] to identify Sam by his seat number. 通过座位号认出了萨姆
[07:48] I don’t know. Maybe he switched seats with someone. 我不知道 也许他跟别人换了座位
[07:52] We recovered this from his pocket. 我们从他的口袋里找到了这个
[07:57] Oh… Honey… 亲爱的
[08:01] – No. – I’m so sorry. -不可能 -我很抱歉
[08:06] You must be Lucy. 你一定是露西
[08:07] I’m Dr. Choi. You father’s a friend. 我是崔医生 你爸爸的朋友
[08:10] What–no, um, I’m not Sam’s daughter. 什么 不 我不是萨姆的女儿
[08:13] Um, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:15] This is Sam’s wife, Michelle. 这是萨姆的妻子 米歇尔
[08:18] Lucy’s backpacking in South America right now, 露西还在南美旅行
[08:21] and I haven’t been able to reach her yet. 我还没办法联系到她
[08:24] My apologies. 真抱歉
[08:26] They’re ready for Dr. Abrams in CT. 他们准备好给艾布拉姆斯医生做CT了
[08:27] – Okay. – Can I go with him? -好的 -我可以跟他一起去吗
[08:30] Of course. I’ll take you up. 当然 我会带你上去
[08:45] Hey, Maggie. 麦基
[08:46] How’s Dr. Abrams doing? 艾布拉姆斯医生怎么样了
[08:48] He went up to CT. 他上去照CT了
[08:50] We’ll know more after we see his scans. 等他片子出来之后 我们才能知道更多
[08:52] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[08:54] So… 说起来
[08:56] couldn’t help but notice your tête-à-tête 我今早留意到你跟克罗特
[08:57] with Crockett this morning. 那段小插曲了
[09:01] Looked a little tense. 感觉挺剑拔弩张
[09:02] It was nothing. 没什么大事
[09:04] You sure? 你确定吗
[09:06] I’m sure. 没事的
[09:07] Good. 那就好
[09:09] Great news about you and Ethan. 恭喜你和伊森的喜事了
[09:12] Thanks. 谢了
[09:13] All I want is to marry him and forget this ever happened. 我只想嫁给他 然后把这一切抛在脑后
[09:21] So Mazie has a genetic condition. 梅姿有遗传病
[09:23] Surfactant protein deficiency. SP-B. 表面活性剂蛋白缺乏症 又称SP-B
[09:27] It’s a kind of interstitial lung disease. 这是一种间质性肺病
[09:29] “Interstitial”? 间质性
[09:31] It means the scarring of the lungs, 意思是肺上有伤痕
[09:32] making it difficult to breathe. 导致呼气困难
[09:34] So what do we have to do? 我们该怎么办
[09:35] Does she have to go on medication or… 她需要用药还是
[09:37] No. Unfortunately, the only effective treatment option 不 不幸的是 此病唯一有效的治疗方法
[09:40] is a lung transplant. 是进行肺移植
[09:43] Now? 现在吗
[09:45] But she’s so little. 但她还那么小
[09:46] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[09:47] Her embryo was tested for genetic disorders 她的胚胎在置入前
[09:49] prior to implantation. 做过遗传病筛查
[09:51] It’s possible that this was missed 可能这个病被漏查了
[09:53] or wasn’t even included in the testing. 或者根本不在筛查的项目里
[09:55] It’s a very rare condition. 这个病非常罕见
[09:57] How will she get a lung that’s small enough? 她怎么能匹配到足够小的肺呢
[10:01] Does another baby have to– have to die first? 这意味着另一个婴儿会先死去吗
[10:04] Well, there’s also a living-donor option. 活体捐献也是选择之一
[10:06] The lower lobes of a lung 两个人各自捐献
[10:07] from two donors are transplanted. 两片下肺叶给她
[10:09] If you’re matches, you both can donate. 如果你们都能配上 你们都能捐
[10:13] You should know, it is a major surgery, 但你要知道 这是个大手术
[10:16] followed by four to six weeks of recovery. 需要四到六周的恢复期
[10:22] – But of course we’ll do it. – Yeah, anything Mazie needs. -但我们肯定会做的 -梅姿要什么都行
[10:25] Okay, we’ll get you both tested right away. 好的 我立刻安排你们跟她配型
[10:38] Oh, God. 我的天啊
[10:50] Trini, come quick! 特丽妮 快来
[10:52] What? What’s going on? 怎么了 发生什么事了
[10:54] There’s a baby in the back of the car. 这有个婴儿困在车后座上
[10:55] – Is he breathing? – I don’t know. -他还有呼吸吗 -我不知道
[10:57] Stand back. 站后点
[11:07] He’s breathing shallow and he’s unresponsive. 他呼吸很弱而且没有反应
[11:09] You’re okay. 没事了
[11:11] You’re okay. Come here. 没事了 来抱抱
[11:13] Okay. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[11:18] Get warming blankets and start an IV. 拿条保温毯来 然后给他注射生理盐水
[11:19] You got it. 没问题
[11:21] Trini, get a core temp. 特丽妮 给他量个体温
[11:24] Wake up, honey. Wake up. 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒
[11:27] Wake up. 醒醒
[11:28] Core temp’s 94. 体温34.5度
[11:29] He’s hypothermic. 他的体温过低
[11:31] All right, let’s bolus 10ccs per kilo of warm… 按体重每公斤十毫升的量给他注射
[11:35] You’re okay. You’re okay. 你没事了 没事了
[11:37] I’m working with security to locate the parents. 我跟保安合作在找他的父母
[11:40] Where was the car parked? 那辆车停在哪
[11:41] Third floor of the parking structure, south end. 停车场三楼南边
[11:43] That’s administrative parking. 那里是行政停车区
[11:45] Do either of you remember the color or make? 你们谁还记得车的颜色或款式吗
[11:48] Dark gray BMW. 深灰色宝马
[11:51] Do you know it? 你知道车是谁的吗
[11:53] That’s Gwen Garrett’s car. 那是格温·加瑞特的车
[12:13] His name is Devon, right? 他叫德文是吗
[12:15] Yes. Devon. 是的 叫德文
[12:18] What is he? About seven months? 他多大了 七个月左右
[12:22] Eight. 八个月了
[12:27] You know, when my son Michael was about six years old, 我儿子迈克六岁时
[12:33] I took him school shopping with his baby sister Tara. 我带他和他的小妹妹塔拉去买开学要用的东西
[12:39] And Tara was throwing some kind of fit 塔拉正缠着我要买
[12:44] about these red, sparkly Mary Janes. 一对那种红色闪亮的小皮鞋
[12:50] And I turned away from Michael for a second, 迈克仅仅离开了我的视线一秒
[12:56] and when I looked back, 当我回头找他时
[12:59] he was gone. 他不见了
[13:03] And I remember how sick I felt at that moment. 我还记得我那一刻有多难受
[13:08] Where was he? 他去哪了
[13:09] Hiding under a clothes rack. 藏在衣服堆下
[13:16] Anyway… 不管怎样
[13:19] I know how hard it can be sometimes 我知道有时候
[13:21] just managing as a mother. 当妈是很难的
[13:25] My husband, Mark–oh. 我的丈夫 马克
[13:28] Excuse me– my soon-to-be ex-husband, 更正一下 我的准前夫
[13:32] he usually drops Devon off at daycare on Wednesdays, 星期三通常是他带德文去日托中心
[13:35] but we switched schedules this week. 但我们这周换了安排
[13:38] I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were going through a divorce. 我很抱歉 我不知道你正在经历离婚
[13:44] Well, it’s turning into a contentious custody battle, unfortunately. 不幸的是 这已经变成了争监护权大战了
[13:50] Well, you’re obviously juggling a lot. 你已经身心俱疲了
[13:53] I totally forgot that I had him with me. 我完全忘记我带着他了
[13:58] I should have double-checked the back seat. 我该复查一下车后座的
[14:01] Yes, that’s true. 是的 说真的
[14:06] You were very lucky this time, Gwen. 你这次是走大运了 格温
[14:12] And I’m sure you won’t make that mistake again. 我敢肯定你不会再犯同一个错误了
[14:14] No, I won’t. 不 不会了
[14:22] Thank you, Sharon. 谢谢你 莎伦
[14:39] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[14:41] Um, wait. 等下
[14:43] You’re–you’re saying he’ll never walk again? 你是说他再也站不起来了
[14:47] He’ll–he’ll never be able to use his hands again? 他的双手彻底废了吗
[14:52] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:53] But we are optimistic Sam will wake up 但我们乐观地相信 一旦萨姆脑部消肿
[14:56] once the swelling in his brain goes down. 他就会清醒过来
[14:58] And, um… 那…
[15:00] he’ll–he’ll be able to talk to me? 他能和我讲话吗
[15:02] We’re hopeful 我们还是抱有
[15:03] he’ll be able to communicate. 他可以进行沟通的希望
[15:05] Scans showed no major brain injury. 扫描显示大脑没有严重受伤
[15:08] And what about feeding 那吃饭
[15:10] and–and–and dressing himself and… 还有自己穿衣服 还有
[15:16] He’ll be dependent on others for that. 那些事得依靠别人了
[15:19] For–for how long? 要依靠多久
[15:22] The rest of his life. 他的余生
[15:26] Sam and I were supposed to go to Italy next month. 萨姆和我本来下个月要去意大利的
[15:32] I’m sorry, I just– 对不起 我只是…
[15:34] I’ll be right back. I just need a minute. 我这就回来 我需要单独待会儿
[15:38] Oh, man. 我的天
[15:39] A lot to put on a young woman’s shoulders. 年纪轻轻的女人要承受这么重的负担
[15:41] Yeah. 是啊
[15:48] – Looking sharp, Dr. Halstead. – Yeah. -霍斯特德医生 真精神啊 -是啊
[15:51] Okay, so I gotta–I gotta go practice this presentation. 好吧 我得要练习一下我的宣讲
[15:53] You’re still cool to handle the Bistarkey case? 你负责比斯达基的病例没问题吧
[15:55] Oh, yeah. just waiting on Layla and Patrick’s test results. 没问题 在等着蕾拉和帕特里克的化验结果呢
[15:57] – Just keep me posted. – Will do. -有结果告诉我 -好的
[16:01] How they holding up? 他们怎么样
[16:02] Not so great. They’re worried sick. 不算很好 他们非常担心
[16:07] The Bistarkey’s labs just came back. 比斯达基的化验结果出来了
[16:09] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[16:11] Dad isn’t a match. 父亲不匹配
[16:13] But Mom is. 但母亲可以
[16:14] Well, that’s a start. 这也算个开头吧
[16:18] – Hold on, um… – What? -等等 -怎么了
[16:25] So the good news is Layla is a donor match. 好消息是 蕾拉配型成功
[16:29] I am? Oh, thank God. 是吗 谢天谢地
[16:31] But Patrick, unfortunately, is not. 但遗憾的是 帕特里克不匹配
[16:35] It’s okay. 没关系
[16:36] Okay, well, uh, still, we’re halfway there, right? 我们才算完成一半 对吗
[16:40] What’s next? What do we need to do? 下一步呢 我们需要做什么
[16:41] Does Mazie’s second donor have to be blood-related? 梅姿的第二个捐献人一定要是血亲吗
[16:44] Not necessarily, 不一定
[16:45] and we’ll definitely go over the next steps 我们一定会进行下一步
[16:47] for getting Mazie onto the transplant list, 把梅姿加到移植的名单上
[16:49] but, um, before we do… 但 在我们这样做之前
[16:52] Patrick, there are a few documents 帕特里克 你还需要
[16:54] you still need to sign, if you wouldn’t mind following me. 签署几份文件 请跟我来
[16:57] Documents? I mean, can’t that wait? 文件 不能等等吗
[16:59] Technically, they should’ve already been taken care of– 严格上说 这些文件本应该签好了
[17:01] Whoa. What’s up? 到底是什么事
[17:05] Whatever you need to share with me, my husband can hear too. 你们想告诉我的所有事 我丈夫都可以知道
[17:10] Testing revealed that… 化验显示
[17:13] Patrick is not Mazie’s biological father. 帕特里克不是梅姿的生父
[17:16] – What? – Not her father? -什么 -不是她的父亲
[17:18] Obviously there’s been some kind of mistake 肯定是出了问题
[17:20] because that’s–I mean, that’s just wrong. 结果肯定不对
[17:22] Patrick is her father. 帕特里克是她的父亲
[17:23] How would that even be possible? 这怎么可能呢
[17:24] Usually there would be no reason to even bring this up. 一般来说 我们没有理由提及这种事
[17:27] It’s just that Mazie’s best chance at a match 但问题是 梅姿配型成功最好机会
[17:30] is a blood relative. 还是来自血亲
[17:31] And if we can gain contact with the father– 如果我们能和她生父取得联系
[17:33] Oh, my God! Patrick is the father! 我的天 帕特里克是她的父亲
[17:35] There’s obviously something wrong with your tests. 一定是你们的化验出错了
[17:37] We’ll, um… 我们会
[17:39] we’ll run the labs again, 我们会再化验一次
[17:41] see if we can get to the bottom of this. 看看我们能否确定结果
[17:42] Yeah, you do that. 就这样
[17:51] – Devon’s father. – Oh, my God! -德文的父亲 -我的天
[17:53] – Is he okay? – Shh, shh. -他没事吧 -小声点
[17:55] – He’s sleeping. He’s fine. – What the hell, Gwen? -他睡着了 他没事 -怎么了 格温
[17:57] I must’ve called you a dozen times. 我给你打了十几个电话
[17:58] Sandy said you never showed up to daycare. 桑迪说你压根就没去日托中心
[18:00] Um, Devon woke up with a runny nose. 德文早上起来流鼻涕
[18:04] And he was coughing last night, 他昨晚还咳嗽
[18:05] so I just thought that I’d bring him in 所以我想还是带他过来
[18:07] so he could get checked out. 给他检查一下
[18:10] Better safe than sorry, right? 有备无患 对吧
[18:15] I’m gonna leave you two. 你们俩谈吧
[18:21] You should have picked up your cell. 你应该接电话啊
[18:22] I thought you were in an accident. 我以为你出车祸了
[18:24] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[18:25] We’re just gonna keep Gwen’s husband in the dark? 我们就对格温的丈夫继续隐瞒下去
[18:27] Well, I think she’s afraid he’ll use it 我想她是害怕他会利用这件事
[18:29] as ammunition to get full custody. 取得完全监护权
[18:32] Listen, if anyone was trying to take Owen away from me, 如果有人想从我手里把欧文夺走
[18:35] I don’t know what I would do. 我都不知道我会做出什么来
[18:36] But if something ever happened to him 但如果他出了什么事
[18:37] and someone kept it from me… 而有人对我隐瞒
[18:39] Trust me, I’m right there with you. 相信我 你说的我都明白
[18:40] He has every right to know the truth, 他完全有权利知道真相
[18:42] but the truth should come from Gwen. 但真相要由格温告诉他
[18:44] I can’t lie to my patient’s father. 我没办法对我患者的爸爸撒谎
[18:46] I’m not asking you to do that. 我没有要求你撒谎
[18:48] Just give me a chance to speak with her first. 先让我和她谈谈
[18:52] – Okay. – All right. -好吧 -好
[18:56] Hey, Michelle. 米歇尔
[18:57] I know you had some questions pertaining 我知道你之前对于萨姆的看护
[18:58] to Sam’s care earlier. 有些问题
[18:59] – So I brought you a– – Thank you. -我给你拿来 -谢谢
[19:02] I’ve decided I want… 我已经决定我想
[19:05] Sam taken off life support. 把萨姆的呼吸机拿下来
[19:12] Michelle, do you know what you’re saying? 米歇尔 你知道你在说什么吗
[19:14] When I married Sam, I made a vow. 我和萨姆结婚时 我宣过誓
[19:17] For better or for worse, and I meant that. 同甘共苦 我是认真的
[19:21] But this isn’t about what I want. 但这并不是我想要怎样的问题
[19:24] It’s about what Sam would want. 而是萨姆会想要怎么样
[19:26] That’s right. It is. 说得对 确实是
[19:28] And there are still plenty of things we can do 我们还有很多工作可以做
[19:30] to positively affect Sam’s outcome. 来积极地改善萨姆的状况
[19:33] He could still have a meaningful life. 他还能度过一段有意义的人生
[19:34] How? 怎么可能
[19:36] I mean, not being able to operate again? 我的意思是 他不能再主刀手术了
[19:38] Not be able to feed or–or–or bathe himself? 不能自己吃饭 自己洗澡
[19:41] No. 不
[19:43] No, my husband is a proud man. 不行 我丈夫是很高傲的人
[19:44] He’s fiercely independent. 他非常独立
[19:47] He would resent me forever, and I just — 他会恨我一辈子的 所以我
[19:49] I — I just can’t do that to him. 我不能为他做那样的决定
[19:52] We understand. 我们理解
[19:53] Michelle, I just wonder if this is a decision 米歇尔 我只是想知道这个决定
[19:56] you should be taking on alone. 是否应该由你一人独自做出
[19:57] Who else would take it on? I’m his wife. 还有谁能做这个决定 我是他妻子
[19:59] You are. Of a few months. 确实 但也只是新婚几个月而已
[20:01] – Dr. Choi. – Excuse me? -崔医生 -你说什么
[20:02] I’m sorry. With all due respect, 抱歉 恕我直言
[20:04] his daughter might be better equipped to make this decision. 艾布拉姆斯医生的女儿做决定可能更合适
[20:07] I think what Dr. Choi means is that 我想崔医生的意思是说
[20:11] maybe we should wait for Lucy to come and say her goodbyes. 也许我们应该等露西来 做最后的告别
[20:14] No, that’s not what I mean. 不 我不是这个意思
[20:15] Lucy has known Sam her whole life. 露西从小就认识山姆了
[20:17] – Dr. Choi… – Don’t you think she should -崔医生 -你不觉得她应该
[20:19] be able to speak for him? 有资格为他发声么
[20:21] Sam wouldn’t want Lucy to have to make this call, 萨姆不会想让露西来做这个决定的
[20:23] and he wouldn’t want her to see him like this. 他也不会想让露西看到这个样子的自己
[20:27] He would want her to remember him at his best. 他会希望露西记住他最好的一面
[20:30] Okay. 好的
[20:32] We’ll get the paperwork started. 我们这就开始起草文件
[20:44] What’s up? 怎么了
[20:44] Had HR check Sam’s life insurance policy. 我让人力资源部查了萨姆的人寿保险情况
[20:46] Turns out Michelle’s on it. 结果米歇尔是受益人
[20:47] She stands to gain millions. 她可以拿到上百万美元
[20:50] Not surprising. 这不奇怪
[20:52] She married him three months after meeting him, 他们相遇三个月之后就结婚了
[20:54] and from what his colleagues tell me, 而且据萨姆的同事所言
[20:55] she was the one who rushed it. 婚还是她催着结的
[20:57] You know what they say. 你听过那句老话吗
[20:59] When you know, you know. 遇上对的人 自然会知道
[21:02] Look, I get it — your whole shtick. 听着 我清楚这是你一贯的做派
[21:03] You don’t get invested. 你不会把真情实感带入工作
[21:05] “Shtick”? 做派
[21:07] No, I just don’t stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. 不 我只是不想管自己不该管的事
[21:10] You know, like looking into a patient’s life insurance policy. 比如说 调查患者的人寿保险情况
[21:14] Which med school class they teach that in? 医学院里哪堂课教你这么做的
[21:16] First rule of medicine… 医学格言的第一句
[21:18] is “do no harm.” 就是不可伤害病人
[21:20] I’m not gonna ignore the red flags 我不能因为你不想插手麻烦事
[21:21] just because you can’t be bothered. 就忽略掉这么异常的情况
[21:23] Look, bottom line, Michelle is Sam’s next of kin. 但重要的是 米歇尔是萨姆的近亲
[21:26] If she wants him off the vent, we’re taking him off. 如果她提出对他拔管 我们就得照办
[21:28] Yeah, we’ll see about that. 那就走着瞧吧
[21:30] I’m convening an emergency ethics committee. 我要组织紧急伦理委员会
[21:37] You know, this is probably my fault. 这可能是我的错
[21:40] The other night, on my way to my mom’s house– 那天晚上 在回我妈妈家的路上
[21:42] and I was in a rush– 我当时急匆匆的
[21:44] I ran out without even putting a coat on him. 忘了给他披件外衣就走了
[21:46] And I know better. I just… 我本来应该顾及到的 只是我
[21:48] We all make mistakes. 人都会犯错
[21:50] Right, Dr. Manning? 对吧 曼宁医生
[21:53] The good news is, Devon’s temperature is back to normal 好消息是 德文的体温已经降回到正常
[21:55] and he is alert and engaged. 他现在意识清晰 能够回应刺激了
[21:58] Isn’t that right, buddy? 对吧 小家伙
[22:01] You should be able to discharge him soon. 他很快就能出院了
[22:06] It’s my mom. 我妈的电话
[22:06] I’m just gonna give her a quick update. 我就跟她简短说一下现在的情况
[22:08] Right. 好的
[22:10] Gwen. 格温
[22:11] Please leave me out of this. 别让我掺和进来
[22:12] I do not feel comfortable. 这让我很不舒服
[22:14] You have no idea what I’m dealing with here. 你不知道我要面对的是什么情况
[22:17] Just don’t say anything. 你什么都别说就是了
[22:18] I’m begging you. 我求你了
[22:22] – All good? – Yup. -一切都好吧 -嗯
[22:23] She’s gonna bring over her chicken soup tonight. 她今晚要炖鸡汤带过来
[22:28] Ms. Garrett, the board meeting is in 15. 加瑞特女士 董事会还有15分钟开始
[22:30] Uh, we should reschedule. My son is still — 要不我们改期吧 我儿子还
[22:32] Go. I got this. 去吧 这边有我在
[22:34] Okay? 行吧
[22:40] Drug overdose in the U.S. 在美国 吸毒过量
[22:42] is the leading cause of death in people under 50. 是50岁以下人群的最主要死因
[22:46] More than 68,000 Americans died last year… 在去年 超过六万八千名美国人死于
[22:48] Dr. Halstead, we’re all aware of the devastating effects 霍斯特德医生 对于阿片类药物危机
[22:51] of the opioid crisis. 导致的灾难性后果 我们都很清楚
[22:53] What I don’t understand is why you want to make it easier 但我不明白的是
[22:55] for addicts to use drugs. 你为什么想让瘾君子们吸毒更方便
[22:57] And having the site here. 假如我们医院设立安全吸毒室
[22:58] It looks like we’re condoning drug use. 会让人误以为我们是在纵容吸毒
[23:01] No, no. We’re not condoning it. 不 不 我们不是纵容
[23:02] We’re just trying to save lives 我们只是要救人性命
[23:04] while also offering counseling– 同时提供相关的咨询
[23:05] Do you have any evidence 你有没有证据能证明
[23:06] that these facilities achieve that end? 安全吸毒室能实现这样的目标
[23:09] I do. 我有
[23:18] A review of 75 studies shows that safe injection sites 一个涉及75项研究的综述显示
[23:21] reduce overdose deaths 安全吸毒室可以减少吸毒过量致死的人数
[23:23] and the transmission of infectious diseases, 同时减少吸毒导致的传染性疾病播散
[23:25] while increasing the number of people starting treatment. 还能增加接受戒毒治疗的患者人数
[23:28] Okay, but what happens 是这样 不过这些人注射完毒品之后
[23:29] after these people finish shooting up? 我们又要做什么呢
[23:31] We will provide a space 我们会提供一处场所
[23:32] where they can rest until their high subsides– 让这些人休息到兴奋劲过去为止
[23:34] And what if they won’t comply? 如果他们不守规矩怎么办
[23:36] Exactly. 没错
[23:39] Why don’t we all just take a little recess, 不如我们先休息一下
[23:41] stretch our legs, get some coffee. 活动一下筋骨 喝点咖啡
[23:50] I’m not getting through. 他们不会通过我的议案
[23:52] I have an idea. 我有个办法
[23:58] So did you sort things out? 你们查清楚怎么回事了吗
[24:00] I apologize for the wait. 抱歉 让你们久等了
[24:02] But yes, we were able to figure out what happened. 不过是的 我们搞清楚了是怎么回事
[24:04] At least in part. 至少搞清楚了一部分
[24:05] But we ran the labs again, 我们又做了一次化验
[24:07] and Patrick is not Mazie’s biological father. 帕特里克不是梅姿的生父
[24:10] What? This is ridiculous. 什么 这太荒谬了
[24:13] Hang on. There’s more. 等等 还没说完
[24:14] Layla, we went ahead and karyotyped your blood sample 蕾拉 我们还化验了染色体组型和你的血样
[24:19] and found that you are not Mazie’s biological mother. 发现你也不是梅姿的生母
[24:22] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[24:23] I don’t understand. How is this possible? 我不明白 这怎么可能
[24:25] Stats are dropping! 血氧在下降
[24:28] Take her off the vent and bag her. 拔掉呼吸机 上气囊
[24:30] Hold on a second. 等等
[24:31] If Mazie’s not ours, then who are her parents? 如果梅姿不是我们的孩子 那她的父母是谁
[24:33] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[24:33] We believe there must’ve been a mix-up 我们觉得肯定是
[24:35] at the fertility clinic. 生育诊所搞混了
[24:36] You were implanted with another couple’s embryo. 把其他夫妻的胚胎植入到了你身体里
[24:39] She’s bradying down. 2 mills of atropine. 她心跳在下降 注射2毫升阿托品
[24:42] Is she gonna be okay? 她会痊愈吗
[24:49] Heart rate’s coming back up. 心率在回升
[24:50] Stats are improving. 血氧在上升
[24:51] Call ped surgery. She needs to go on ECMO. 通知儿科手术 她要上体外膜肺氧合
[24:53] April, get in touch with the fertility clinic. 艾普尔 联系生育诊所
[24:56] We need to track down Mazie’s biological parents right away. 我们得马上去找梅姿的亲生父母
[24:58] – What if we can’t find them? – One step at a time. -如果我们找不到呢 -一步一步来
[25:01] We can just hope for the best. 我们只能尽量往好处想
[25:03] All right. Let’s move. 好 我们走
[25:08] I’ve been asked to come and share some thoughts with you 我应邀来跟你们分享一些关于
[25:11] about safe injection sites. 安全吸毒室的想法
[25:14] My younger brother Tommy, he played baseball. 我弟弟汤米 他会打棒球
[25:18] His talent was such that he was being scouted 他很有天赋 所以刚上高中就被
[25:22] by big Division I schools 全美大学体育联盟的
[25:24] when he was just a freshman in high school. 一级学校看中了
[25:28] But then, when he was around 15, 然后 他15岁时
[25:30] he started to gravitate towards, um, 开始跟一些
[25:34] you know, not-so-great kids. 你们懂的 不太好的孩子混在一起
[25:35] He started to experiment with drugs and alcohol, 开始接触毒品和酒精
[25:38] and he was hooked on heroin by the time he was 17. 然后他在17岁时吸食海洛因成瘾
[25:44] There was a good stretch there 汤米治疗了很长时间
[25:45] where Tommy got himself healthy. 才恢复健康
[25:47] You know, he got married, had a kid. 然后他结了婚 有了孩子
[25:50] His–his arm was shot by then, 他的胳膊中过枪
[25:53] but he loved teaching his son the game. 但他还是喜欢教儿子打球
[25:56] And he was actually getting him ready 而且他去世时确实准备
[25:58] for Little League tryouts 让他参加少年棒球联合会的
[26:01] when he died… 选拔赛了
[26:03] on the floor of his bathroom 但他却因为吸食海洛因过量而
[26:06] from a heroin overdose. 死在了浴室的地板上
[26:09] My little brother was alone. 他当时孤身一人
[26:12] I know this because I’m the one who found him. 我知道这件事 因为当时是我发现他的
[26:16] And–and I was minutes– just minutes too late. 而且我发现得晚了几分钟 短短几分钟而已
[26:22] The time that it took for Tommy to die 就在这几分钟里 汤米因为
[26:25] from lack of oxygen to his brain 大脑缺氧而去世了
[26:29] are why sites like Dr. Halstead is proposing today 所以霍斯特德医生今天提议的这种吸毒室
[26:34] are so important. 非常重要
[26:35] Because if he hadn’t been alone, 因为如果他当时不是孤身一人
[26:37] if there had been somebody there who had the tools 如果当时有其他训练有素的人在他身边
[26:40] and training to revive him… 而且有足够的工具能唤醒他
[26:43] Tommy could very well still be alive today. 他可能现在还活得很好
[26:51] Thank you for your time. 谢谢大家
[26:57] I think I speak for all of us 我想代表大家说一句
[27:00] when I say that Dr. Charles, Dr. Halstead, 查尔斯医生 霍斯特德医生
[27:04] you’ve made a very compelling case. 你们的例子很有说服力
[27:06] And while the official vote won’t happen 在投票正式开始之前
[27:10] until we’ve reviewed 我们先回顾一下
[27:11] the funding proposals for the quarter, 本季度的其他拨款提案
[27:14] I have a good feeling. 我有好的预感
[27:22] Once we disconnect your husband from life support, 我们拔掉你丈夫的呼吸机之后
[27:24] may be another few minutes before his heart stops. 可能还有几分钟他的心跳才会停止
[27:28] If you’re sure… 如果你确定
[27:30] I would do anything to have Sam back, 我愿意付出一切让萨姆活过来
[27:32] but he wouldn’t want to live like this. 但他不会想要这样活着
[27:34] Of course. 当然
[27:35] I understand. 我明白
[27:39] Um, you would just need to fill out a few documents, 你只要填几份文件
[27:42] and then we can proceed. 我们就可以继续了
[27:46] Can I just have a minute to read this? 能让我先看看这些文件吗
[27:48] Please. 可以
[27:55] What did the ethics committee say? 伦理委员会怎么说
[27:57] They ruled in Michelle’s favor. 他们做出了对米歇尔有利的判决
[27:59] Oh, come on. 拜托
[28:00] There’s got to be some other recourse. 一定还有其他办法
[28:02] There isn’t. 没有
[28:10] They’re letting her pull the plug. 他们让她去拔管子
[28:26] Sam? 萨姆
[28:29] All right, so I tan like an Irishman. 好吧 看来我晒得跟爱尔兰人似的了
[28:31] S–how are you… I… 你怎么 我
[28:35] you were on the 6:00 a.M. flight from Honolulu. 你在早上6点从檀香山起飞的航班上吗
[28:37] Yeah, I was supposed to be, 是的 本来应该在的
[28:39] but I gave up my seat for a later flight. 但我改签了下一班航班
[28:41] You know, figured a few extra hours in paradise 我想在人间天堂多待几个小时
[28:44] never killed anyone, right? 应该不会死人 对吧
[28:48] Oh, no. 不
[28:54] Ethan? 伊森
[28:57] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[29:00] How long has he been asystolic? 他心搏停止多久了
[29:01] – Just under a minute. – All right, start bagging him. -不到一分钟 -好 开始上气囊
[29:02] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[29:04] Dr. Choi, stop! 崔医生 住手
[29:05] I told you he doesn’t want this! 我告诉过你 他不想要这样
[29:07] – Give him a milligram of epi! – Dr. Choi! -注射一毫克肾上腺素 -崔医生
[29:08] – You don’t understand! – Understand what? -你不懂 -不懂什么
[29:12] Oh, my– oh, my God! 我的老天 老天爷
[29:16] Dr. Abrams? 艾布拉姆斯医生
[29:24] All right, I feel a pulse. He’s back. 有脉搏 抢救过来了
[29:34] Hey, Gwen? 格温
[29:36] Listen, I wanted to thank you for your support. 我想谢谢你对我的支持
[29:41] Oh, no need. 没必要
[29:42] Consider it a favor returned. 就当是我还你人情
[29:44] Um, clearly there’s been a misunderstanding. 很明显我们之间有点误会
[29:48] My silence this morning was not a bargaining chip. 我早上的沉默 并不是讨价还价的筹码
[29:52] Sharon, I understand how the world works. 莎伦 我明白这个世界运转的规则
[29:55] No, no, I wanted you to have the space 不不 我只是希望给你留一些空间
[29:57] so you could tell your husband the truth on your own. 好让你亲自告诉你丈夫事情的真相
[30:02] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[30:04] Gwen, I know you’re in a tough spot– 格温 我知道你处境艰难
[30:06] I can’t lose my son. 我不能失去我的儿子
[30:18] – That’s our baby girl? – I can’t believe it. -这是我们的女儿吗 -我不敢相信
[30:21] Patrick, Layla, 帕特里克 蕾拉
[30:23] this is Denise and Steve Bistarkey. 这是丹妮丝和史蒂夫·比斯达基
[30:26] Same last name as us. 跟我们一个姓
[30:29] I’ve never met another Bistarkey. 我从来没遇见过其他这个姓的人
[30:31] Us either. 我们也没有
[30:32] The clinic believes 诊所认为
[30:33] that’s what may have caused the mix-up. 那可能是引起错乱的原因
[30:35] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[30:37] How could they have let this happen? 他们怎么能让这种事情发生
[30:39] So does that mean… 那是不是意味着
[30:41] We don’t know yet. 我们还不知道
[30:43] We still have to determine 我们还需要确认
[30:44] if Denise was implanted with your embryo. 丹妮丝是不是被植入了你的胚胎
[30:47] We’ll also run labs to see 我们也会进行实验
[30:48] if either of you are a match to donate to Mazie. 看你们二位能不能当梅姿的供体
[30:51] Mazie? 梅姿
[30:53] That’s what we named her. 那是我们给她起的名字
[30:55] I have an exam room ready. I’ll take you. 检查室已经就位 我带你们过去
[30:58] I don’t want to leave her. 我不想离开她
[31:00] We’ll stay with her till you get back. 我们会陪着她 直到你们回来
[31:02] Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[31:06] Okay. 好
[31:13] Come on. 振作
[31:14] Come on. It’s okay. 振作点 没事的
[31:17] I am so, so sorry I didn’t call, honey. 我真的很抱歉 没给打你电话 亲爱的
[31:23] My cell phone died 我手机没电了
[31:24] and I left my charger at the hotel. 充电器被我落在酒店了
[31:26] You know, they do sell chargers at the airport. 机场有卖充电器的
[31:28] I am not gonna shell out 30 bucks 我不想花30块钱
[31:30] for a piece of plastic. 买块塑料
[31:40] They tracked down John Doe’s family. 他们跟进调查了无名氏的家人
[31:42] Turns out he’s a medical sales rep. 发现他是一名医药销售代表
[31:44] That’s why he had a pass to the conference. 所以他有会议通行证
[31:48] You’re not thinking about… 你不会是在想
[31:49] I’m gonna tell Sam the truth. 我要告诉萨姆真相
[31:51] I think you should just leave it alone. 我觉得你不应该插手
[31:53] He deserves to know who he married. 他有权知道自己跟谁结婚了
[31:57] Ethan. 伊森
[31:59] You got a sec? 有时间吗
[32:00] Seeing as how I just narrowly escaped death, 考虑到我不久前才死里逃生
[32:03] yeah. 我有
[32:04] I’d say I have a lifetime. 还有一辈子的时间
[32:07] Okay, Sam… 好的 萨姆
[32:10] Michelle told us to unplug you. 米歇尔让我们帮你把管子都拔掉
[32:14] And? 然后呢
[32:17] And she wouldn’t even wait for your daughter to get here. 她都不愿意等你女儿到场
[32:21] Well, thank God. 谢天谢地
[32:21] I’d hate for Lucy to remember me like that. 我不会想让露西看到我那样的
[32:23] I’m sorry, but… 我很抱歉 但是
[32:26] I didn’t get the sense 我不觉得
[32:27] that Michelle had your best interest at heart. 米歇尔是真心对你好
[32:31] And what would make you think that? 你凭什么那样认为
[32:34] Ah, I get it. 我懂了
[32:37] Maybe you’re thinking the only reason a woman like her 也许你觉得 像她那样的女人
[32:39] would be with a guy like me is money. 嫁给我这样的男人 原因只有钱
[32:42] No, no, no. I didn’t mean that at all. 不不不 我完全不是那个意思
[32:44] For your information, 奉告阁下
[32:46] I’m the eye candy in this relationship. 我才是这段关系里的花瓶
[32:49] You ever hear of Max Amino Pro? 听说过氨基酸强化补充剂吗
[32:52] The protein shake? 那个蛋白质奶昔
[32:54] Yeah, I drink it every day. 我每天都喝
[32:56] Right, so does every fitness freak in the country. 没错 就像这个国家里其他健身怪人一样
[32:59] My wife invented the formula. 我妻子发明的配方
[33:02] Yeah. 没错
[33:03] Cha-ching. 太赚钱了
[33:06] Now, if you’ll excuse me… 现在 我得走了
[33:21] – You lying bitch. – Mark. -你这个说谎的贱人 -马克
[33:23] You will never be alone with our child again. 你没机会再和孩子单独相处了
[33:25] – Please, please. Let me– – No. -听我 听我解释 -没门
[33:26] – Let me explain. – You’ll be hearing from my lawyer. -听我解释 -我的律师会听你解释
[33:30] He was asking questions and blaming himself. 他不停地问我 不停地自责
[33:32] I had to tell him the truth. 我只能告诉他真相
[33:33] You had no right to insert yourself. 你根本无权插手
[33:35] – I am your baby’s doctor. – Do you see what you’ve done? -我是你宝宝的医生 -看看你做了什么
[33:37] – If I lose my son– – Listen, Gwen– -如果我失去了儿子 -听着格温
[33:39] Sharon, this does not concern you. 莎伦 这事跟你无关
[33:41] Actually, it does. 跟我有关
[33:42] I instructed Dr. Manning 是我让曼宁医生这么做的
[33:43] to be honest with your husband. 对你丈夫坦诚相待
[33:45] – Ms. Goodwin, you don’t… – I confided in you. -古德温女士 你不必 -我这么信任你
[33:47] Lying to a minor’s guardian? Come on, Gwen! 欺骗未成年人的监护人吗 拜托格温
[33:51] It’s too big of a liability. 这责任太大了
[33:53] You wanna talk about liabilities? 你想谈谈责任吗
[33:56] You can forget about your little pet project. 忘掉你的项目吧
[33:59] Consider the safe injection site dead. 安全注射点没戏了
[34:02] Really? 真的吗
[34:04] You know, I actually thought 其实 我还以为
[34:06] that you and I made some strides today. 我们今天都取得了不错的进展
[34:11] Me too. 我也这么想
[34:16] Ms. Goodwin, I’m sorry. I couldn’t– 古德温女士 我很抱歉 我不能
[34:17] There is no need for you to apologize. 你没必要道歉
[34:35] I just heard that the board passed. 听说委员会否决了
[34:36] I’m sorry. It was a valiant effort. 很抱歉 你的努力勇气可嘉
[34:39] I don’t know what the hell happened. 我不知道到底怎么了
[34:41] They spouted some legalistic garbage 他们在回绝我的邮件里
[34:42] in the rejection email. 扯了些法律公文
[34:43] They’re just, you know– they’re afraid. 他们只是害怕了
[34:47] Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter. There’s another way. 是啊 这无所谓了 还有别的办法
[34:50] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[34:56] Look, I wanna do this on the up-and-up, 我想光明正大地开设这个注射点
[34:58] but if they’re not gonna let me spearhead it at the hospital, 但如果他们不同意我在医院中开设
[35:01] I got a friend who’s got something already in the works. 我的一个朋友已经开始准备了
[35:05] You mean an unsanctioned site? 你是指未批准的注射点吗
[35:08] You said it yourself. 你自己也说了
[35:09] A site like this could’ve saved your brother’s life. 这种注射点本可以救你弟弟的命
[35:12] I know how badly you wanna help, 我知道你很想提供帮助
[35:14] but, buddy, they’re illegal. 但是 这种注射点是非法的
[35:17] I mean, you could lose your license. 你的从医执照会被吊销
[35:21] Yeah. You’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[35:24] Thank you for your help today. 谢谢你今天的帮助
[35:25] Well, of course. 应该的
[35:30] And Dr. Charles… 查尔斯医生
[35:33] I’m sorry about your brother. 我对你弟弟的事感到很遗憾
[35:43] After testing and speaking with the clinic, 在经过化验并和诊所取得联系后
[35:46] we can confirm they made a terrible mistake 我们可以确认 他们犯了个很严重的错误
[35:49] and swapped your embryos. 把你们的胚胎搞混了
[35:50] Denise is carrying your baby. 丹妮丝怀着你的孩子
[35:53] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[35:54] Uh, what about Mazie? 那梅姿呢
[35:57] Steve is a donor match. 史蒂夫配型成功
[35:58] – But I wasn’t? – Unfortunately, no. -我不是吗 -很不幸 你不是
[36:02] Don’t worry. 别担心
[36:02] There are other options to find a second donor. 还有别的办法找到第二个捐献人
[36:05] We’re getting her on the transplant list. 我们会把她列入待移植患者列表
[36:06] Well, you said I’m a match, right? 你说过 我的配型成功了 对吗
[36:09] You are, yes. 没错 是的
[36:12] Yeah. 好
[36:13] I’ll do it. I’ll donate. 我来捐献
[36:15] Oh, we can’t ask that of you. 我们不能要求你这样做
[36:17] No, no, you’ve done more for us than you know. 你为我们付出的远比你知道的要多
[36:21] Besides, me and Mazie, we’ve been through a lot. 再说 我和梅姿也一起经历了很多
[36:27] And I know she isn’t mine… 虽然我知道她不是我的孩子
[36:30] But I still love her like she is. 但我还是会像自己的女儿一样爱她
[36:38] Wow, what a crazy ride. 真是一波三折
[36:41] Like an IVF nightmare. 简直就像试管授精惨案
[36:49] Look at them. 看看他们
[36:53] I’m guessing they’d do it all again. 我猜如果再来一次 他们还是会这么做
[37:08] Listen, Crockett. 听着 克罗特
[37:10] Yeah. 怎么了
[37:12] You might’ve noticed I can be a little quick to judge. 你可能注意到 我这个人有时候会轻易下结论
[37:15] I get it, man. You… 我理解 你只是
[37:16] were trying to do right by Sam. 想为了山姆好
[37:18] It’s all good. 没关系
[37:18] Not just with that. 不止是这件事
[37:22] With you too. 对你也一样
[37:27] Look, man. 你看
[37:30] I made some assumptions about you. 我对你做出了一些判断
[37:31] The truth is, I really don’t know you. 事实上 我并不了解你
[37:34] Appreciate the sentiment, but you don’t… 你的情我领了 但你
[37:39] you don’t have to worry about it, man. 没必要放在心上
[37:40] – It’s all good. – Yeah, I do. -没关系的 -不 我还是得放在心上
[37:47] Fresh start? 我们重新开始好吗
[37:49] Sure. 当然
[37:51] What’s going on? 怎么了
[37:54] Nothing, just saying good night. 没事 就说个晚安
[37:56] Well, good night, Dr. Marcel. 晚安 马塞尔医生
[38:01] Good night. 晚安
[38:05] – Hi. – Hi. -你好啊 -好
[38:12] – Ethan? – Yeah? -伊森 -怎么了
[38:14] I want us to try to get pregnant again. 我想再试试怀个孩子
[38:18] Really? 真的吗
[38:19] What if we give IVF a shot? 如果我们也试试看试管受精呢
[38:21] Uh, I thought you didn’t want to go down that road. 我以为你不希望通过这种方式
[38:24] I know, I just… 我知道 只是
[38:27] I was afraid. 我很害怕
[38:30] And IVF isn’t a sure thing, and given my condition, 试管授精也不一定可靠 考虑到我的身体状况
[38:34] it’s possible it may not even work, 很有可能根本没用
[38:37] but there’s a chance that it could. 但还是有机会
[38:42] It seems like it’s worth the risk. 感觉值得一试
[38:46] – Right? – Yeah. -对吗 -没错
[39:02] Nice, Matty. Don’t pinch your shoulders. 不错 马蒂 肩膀别收得太紧
[39:03] It could cause elbow problems down the road. 以后可能会对肘关节造成伤害
[39:05] Just ignore him. 别理他
[39:06] When Uncle Dan was your age, 丹叔叔在你这个年纪的时候
[39:07] he was picking dandelions in the outfield. 他还在外野采蒲公英呢
[39:48] Why the mirrors? 为什么装镜子
[39:49] It makes it easier for the users to find a vein 让注射者更容易找到血管
[39:51] and helps us keep an eye on everybody. 也能帮我们注意到每个人
[39:58] Where are you getting the naloxone kits? 这些纳洛酮箱从哪弄的
[40:00] I got a guy who’s hooking us up. 我找了个人帮我们搞到的
[40:02] There’s a clinic that’s closing on the South Side, 南边有个诊所要关门了
[40:04] so we’re getting them on the cheap. 用便宜价搞到手了
[40:08] Anyway, what do you think? 总之 你觉得怎么样
[40:13] You in? 你要加入吗
[40:18] Yeah. I’m in. 当然 我加入
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme