Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I like to call it exactly what it is: 我想说得更精确一些
[00:02] low ovarian reserve. 卵巢储备力低下
[00:03] I’m the reason we haven’t gotten pregnant. 我们要不上孩子的原因在我
[00:05] Look, I just want to make sure I’m not the problem. 我只是想确定不是我的问题
[00:06] I don’t even know if I want a baby anymore. 我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了
[00:08] Look, I don’t know what’s going on between us, 我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况
[00:10] but maybe it’s a good thing I’m going away. 但也许我还是走远点比较好
[00:17] You told me to get out of your life. 你让我离开你的生活
[00:18] We can figure– 我们可以
[00:18] We aren’t good for one another. 我们并不适合彼此
[00:21] I’m sorry, Natalie. 抱歉了 娜塔莉
[00:25] I’m alive. 我还活着
[00:26] Yes, sweetheart. 是的 亲爱的
[00:28] I want you to remarry. 我希望你再婚
[00:30] She wants you to remember her the way she is tonight. 她想让你记住她今晚的样子
[00:33] But, Dad, I’m never gonna see her again. 但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了
[01:27] Do you want me to come with you? 要我陪你去吗
[01:28] Nah, it’s just a blood draw. 不用 就是抽个血
[01:31] So, big day, huh? 今天是个大日子啊
[01:33] – First day of radiation. – Yeah. -放疗第一天 -是啊
[01:35] 3:00 in the basement. 三点钟 地下室
[01:38] So I’ll stick around then. 那我先不走
[01:40] – You don’t have to. – Why? -你不用这样的 -为什么
[01:42] You don’t have to. 不用这样
[01:44] You don’t have to. 不用啊
[01:59] You going to Lainey’s thing tonight? 你今晚要去雷尼的聚会吗
[02:03] I haven’t decided yet. 还没定
[02:04] I mean, you were always closer to her than I was. 毕竟你跟她的关系更好
[02:07] You don’t have to tiptoe around me. 你不用事事顾及着我
[02:09] I mean, if you want to go to the party, 如果你想去参加聚会
[02:10] you should go to the party. 尽管去就行
[02:14] Sure, of course. 好啊 可以
[02:17] Look, I’ll, uh-I’ll see you there. 那么 晚上见
[02:19] Okay. 好
[02:20] Actually, Will? 其实 威尔
[02:24] I’d like us to be friends again– 我希望我们能做回朋友
[02:26] if that’s something you want to, of course. 当然如果你也这么想的话
[02:32] Yeah. 好啊
[02:34] Yeah, I would. 我愿意
[02:35] I really hate to break this up, 实在抱歉打扰你们了
[02:37] but I got a ped’s burn in treatment four. 但是四号治疗室来了发烧儿童
[02:39] – Got it. – You, too, Will. -好的 -你也去 威尔
[02:41] Mom’s a little agitated. 孩子母亲有点激动
[02:42] Trainee thinks she’s on something. 实习医生认为她嗑了药
[02:47] I don’t seem to have my insurance card 我的保险卡好像没带
[02:50] with me here right now. 没放进包里
[02:52] I know I’m in the system, though. 但我确实注册了
[02:53] – You can look it up. – That’s okay. -你可以去查查 -没关系
[02:54] – We can deal with it later. – Hi, Ms. Driscoll? -稍后再查就行 -你好 德雷思科夫人
[02:56] I’m Dr. Manning, and this is Doctor– 我是曼宁医生 这位是
[02:57] Dr. Halstead, yes. 霍斯特德医生 没错
[03:00] I told you I was here before. 我就说过我之前来过
[03:01] He’s the one that saw me. 就是他治疗的我
[03:04] – Of course, I remember. – Yeah. -没错 我想起来了 -是啊
[03:06] So, uh, understand Jesse here had an accident. 那么 看来是杰西出事了
[03:09] Yeah, he, um–he was nuking some water 是啊 他之前在微波炉里
[03:11] in the microwave to make some oatmeal, 热一些水 想做燕麦粥
[03:13] and I told him that he shouldn’t do that. 我告诉他别那么做
[03:15] If I wasn’t there with him. Sorry. 除非得我看着才行 抱歉
[03:17] I’m sorry, Mommy. 对不起 妈妈
[03:19] You know, I just turned around for a second. 我也就走开了一会
[03:22] – I swear. – It’s okay. -我发誓 -没事
[03:25] You are very brave, Jesse. 你真勇敢 杰西
[03:27] I can’t believe you’re only six. 真不敢相信你才六岁
[03:29] How about we give Dr. Manning some– 我们不如让曼宁医生
[03:31] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[03:32] Just give her a little space to examine– 给她一点空间来做检查
[03:33] No, I need to be here with him. 不行 我必须陪着他
[03:36] I’m so sorry, I’ll get– 抱歉 我来捡
[03:38] That’s okay. No problem. 没事的 没关系
[03:40] Thanks. 多谢了
[03:42] Uh, your finger’s injured. 你的手指受伤了
[03:44] How’d that happen? 怎么弄的
[03:46] Oh, I must have done it 肯定是我
[03:47] when I was trying to get in my car. 上车的时候弄的吧
[03:49] How about we go next door? I’ll take a look at it. 不如我们去隔壁治疗室 我来检查检查
[03:51] I–I want to be here with him. 我想 我想陪着他
[03:53] We’ll be right in there. 我们就在那边
[03:55] You can keep your eye on him through the window. 你可以从窗户里看着他
[03:56] How’s that sound? 怎么样
[03:59] Okay. 好吧
[04:02] Okay. 好吧
[04:04] Baby, I’m gonna be right here. 宝贝 妈妈就在隔壁
[04:08] All right, you’re doing so well, Jesse. 好了 你做的非常好 杰西
[04:12] There you go. 怎么样
[04:14] All right, you can have a seat on the–the bed there. 好了 请你坐到床上去
[04:17] Let’s take a look at that finger. 我来看看你的手指
[04:22] I know. 我知道
[04:24] Yeah, it’s dislocated. 脱臼了
[04:25] I–I had to get us to the hospital. 我得先把孩子送来医院
[04:28] My keys were locked in the car 结果我的钥匙锁在车里了
[04:29] and, uh, thought I’d smash the window. 我就想着把车窗砸了
[04:33] I finally realized I have a spare in the kitchen drawer. 然后我才想起来厨房抽屉里还有备用钥匙
[04:39] Tell me, Lynne. You under the influence of drugs right now? 告诉我 琳恩 你目前有嗑药吗
[04:42] What? No. 什么 当然没有
[04:45] No. 真没有
[04:49] There are a number of treatment programs 我可以给你推荐多种治疗方案
[04:50] I can recommend if you’re struggling with addiction. 帮助你抵抗毒瘾
[04:52] “Addiction”? 毒瘾
[04:53] You didn’t really recognize me in there, did you? 你刚才其实没认出我来 是不是
[04:55] Five milligrams of Oxy eight times a day. 每次5毫克阿片药 每天八次
[04:58] You said, “Should be fine. No problem.” 你说 “应该没事 放心吧”
[05:02] That was four years ago. 这才过去四年啊
[05:06] You wanna point the finger at someone? 你想指责别人
[05:09] Try looking in the mirror. 先看看你自己吧
[05:25] 3% to 4% superficial partial thickness 3%到4%的浅层部分皮层
[05:28] on the shin, ankle, and foot. 位于胫部 脚踝和足部
[05:30] All right, let’s prep to wash and debride. 好 我们准备一下清洗和清创吧
[05:32] Is it bad? 很严重吗
[05:33] It is not as bad as it looks, all right? 没有看上去这么严重 好吗
[05:36] And if we take really good care of it, 如果我们精心治疗的话
[05:38] it’ll be better in no time. 很快就好了
[05:40] So when the accident happened with the microwave, 当微波炉出事的时候
[05:42] where was your mommy? 你的妈妈在哪
[05:45] Was she sleeping? 在睡觉吗
[05:47] My mom works really hard. 我妈妈工作很努力
[05:49] It makes her tired. 所以她很累
[05:51] I didn’t want to wake her up. 我不想吵醒她
[05:53] It’s all right, Jesse. 没关系 杰西
[05:59] Well, you’re right. 你说得对
[05:59] I saw you a little over four years ago. 我大概四年多前见过你一次
[06:01] You were complaining of post-surgical complications 当时你抱怨说你的左膝
[06:03] with your left knee, 有术后副作用
[06:04] and you stated then your pain level was a nine 你当时说 按1到10划分你的疼痛程度
[06:06] on a one-to-ten scale. 达到了9
[06:08] I wasn’t lying. 我没撒谎
[06:09] No, I’m not saying you were. 我没说你撒谎
[06:10] If you didn’t believe me, 如果你当时不信
[06:11] you shouldn’t have written a prescription. 你就不该开处方药给我
[06:13] You all were handing these things out like candy, 你们当时随意配发处方药
[06:15] and now that you’ve decided there’s a problem, 现在发现有问题了
[06:17] I’m left to fend for myself. 就让我自己处理
[06:20] You think I like having to score drugs out on the street? 你觉得我喜欢从大街上买这些药吗
[06:23] It shouldn’t have happened. 是不该这样
[06:26] Maybe I should have been, uh, more careful. 也许我当时应该更谨慎
[06:30] But I want to help you now, 但是我现在想帮你
[06:32] and I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. 很抱歉我之前没有认出你
[06:34] I got high this morning… 我今天早上嗑药了
[06:37] instead of getting my boy ready for school. 没有照顾我儿子起床和上学
[06:40] How can anything be more important to me than him? 怎么能有事比我儿子还重要呢
[06:46] I’m–I’m so ashamed. 我无地自容
[06:53] It’s all right. 没关系
[06:57] We need to talk. 我们得聊聊
[06:59] Shoot, Sexton. I’m all ears. 说吧 赛克斯顿 我在听
[07:00] – Crockett. – Yeah? -克罗特 -怎么
[07:10] What’s with the cloak and dagger? 这么神神秘秘的干什么
[07:11] Ethan is coming home from deployment tomorrow. 伊森明天要从驻地回来了
[07:15] I take it you two haven’t spoken. 看来你们还没联系过
[07:16] Yeah, well, he’s been incommunicado. 是啊 他被禁止通信了
[07:17] It’s Navy protocol. 这是海军的规定
[07:19] Look, I have been agonizing over this 我一直在纠结这件事
[07:21] for six weeks. 已经六周了
[07:23] I don’t know what I’m gonna say. 我不知道我该说什么
[07:24] How about, “Ethan, so glad to see you”? 不如说一句”伊森 很高兴见到你”
[07:27] I mean, you and I agreed what happened was a mistake, right? 我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误 对吧
[07:30] Crockett, I kissed you. 克罗特 是我吻了你
[07:31] Yeah, for like three seconds. 对 也就吻了三秒吧
[07:33] Because you stopped me. 因为你阻止了我
[07:34] I don’t even know what would have happened if– 我根本不知道如果你没阻止我会怎样…
[07:36] Don’t make yourself crazy over this. 别胡思乱想了
[07:39] Okay, I have to tell Ethan. 我必须得告诉伊森
[07:43] – Dr. Marcel. – Yeah? -马塞尔医生 -怎么
[07:44] Incoming. You’re going to Baghdad. 有病人 你得去急诊室
[07:46] Copy. Duty calls. 收到 我得去忙了
[07:48] Come on. 走吧
[07:49] – You good, Dr. Sexton? – Yeah, yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 塞克斯顿医生 -我没事
[07:52] – Okay, with me. – 33-year-old male. -好 跟我来 -33岁男性
[07:55] Side impact, high-speed motor vehicle collision. 侧面受到冲击 高速机动车冲撞事故
[07:57] – GCS 15. – Can you tell me your name? -昏迷指数15 -能告诉我你的名字吗
[07:58] – Alex. – Okay, Alex, I’m Dr. Marcel. -亚里克斯 -亚里克斯 我是马塞尔医生
[08:01] This is Dr. Sexton and Nurse April. 这位是塞克斯顿医生和艾普尔护士
[08:02] We’re gonna get you patched up, okay? 我们会帮你包扎 好吗
[08:04] Nice and easy, folks. 各位慢点
[08:06] We go on my count. 听我口令转移
[08:08] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[08:11] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[08:12] Go. 好
[08:14] All right, got a deformity of the left arm. 左臂出现变形
[08:18] Go pulses. X-ray! 测量脉搏 X光片
[08:19] BP 104/62. Heart rate: 100. 血压104/62 心率100
[08:22] Hurts to breathe. 呼吸起来会疼
[08:24] Poor breathe sounds in the left side. 左侧呼吸声微弱
[08:26] – Probable pneumothorax. – Chest, Mike. -可能出现了气胸 -胸部 麦克
[08:28] April, April, help. 艾普尔 艾普尔 帮帮忙
[08:30] Hey, Alex, you gotta lay down for us, okay? 亚里克斯 你先躺下
[08:37] Good call, Dr. Sexton. It’s your show. 判断得很好 塞克斯顿医生 该你发挥了
[08:40] Chest tube tray. 开胸托盘加胸管
[08:43] Wait, what are you doing? 等等 你要干什么
[08:44] One of your lungs has collapsed. 你的一个肺出现萎陷
[08:45] I need to insert a tube to reinflate it. 我需要插管才能让它再次膨胀
[08:47] Oh, my God, you’re gonna put me under? 天哪 你要让我昏迷吗
[08:49] Just numb you up. 只是帮你上麻醉
[08:49] Give you something for the pain. 帮你止痛
[08:51] 100 of fentanyl, 10 CCs lidocaine. 100单位芬太尼 10毫升利多卡因
[08:53] Ultrasound to me. 把超声装置给我
[09:11] I’m in. 进去了
[09:12] Okay, I’m seeing some free fluid. 我看到了一些游离液体
[09:14] Hang a unit of blood and plasma and draw trauma labs. 挂一单位血和血浆 做创伤化验
[09:17] – Call upstairs for a panscan. – What’s happening? -让楼上准备全景CT -什么情况
[09:20] We’re sending you upstairs to get a clearer picture 我们送你去楼上 好好检查一下
[09:21] of what’s going on. 看到底怎么回事
[09:22] Once we get that sorted, 检查做完之后
[09:23] we’re gonna have ortho set that arm of yours, all right? 我们会让骨科医生治疗你的胳膊 好吗
[09:26] Alex, you’re in good hands here. 亚里克斯 我们都是很专业的医生
[09:28] Just sit tight, bud, okay? 你放心 好吗
[09:35] Excuse me, Lynne? 打扰一下 琳恩
[09:36] I just wanted to give you an update on your son. 我来跟你说说你儿子的情况
[09:39] The debriding went well, um, 清创步骤很顺利
[09:40] and Jesse’s wounds don’t appear to be infected. 杰西的伤口并没有感染
[09:44] Um, will there be scarring? 会留疤吗
[09:46] Well, every patient’s different, 每个患者都不一样
[09:48] but, um, with proper care and follow-through, 但是如果用正确的护理方式
[09:50] it should be greatly minimized. 疤痕应该不会太明显
[09:56] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[09:57] I’m fine, um… 我没事
[10:00] so what about scarring? 会留疤吗
[10:03] You just asked me that. 你不是刚问了吗
[10:04] So, uh, tell me what I need to do. 你告诉我该怎么做
[10:08] I want to write it a-all down. 我想全记下来
[10:10] Sure, um– 好
[10:12] you know, I’m gonna go compare notes 我先去跟霍斯特德医生
[10:13] with Dr. Halstead real quick, and then I’ll be right back. 对一下笔记 然后我就回来
[10:23] – Will. – Yeah? -威尔 -怎么了
[10:24] In about an hour, my patient will be ready to be discharged, 大概一小时后 我的患者就能出院了
[10:27] but I have to say, I have some serious concerns 但是我得说 我对他的术后护理
[10:29] about his after-care. 表示非常担心
[10:31] Jesse’s wounds will need constant maintenance. 杰西的伤口需要持续护理
[10:34] He might even need pain meds, 他也许还会需要止痛药
[10:36] and I just really don’t feel comfortable releasing him… 我只是不太放心把他交给一个
[10:39] – Into an addict’s care. – Yeah. -有毒瘾的人 -是
[10:41] I’m gonna go call Child Protective Services and– 我会打给儿童保护组织…
[10:43] Whoa, hold on. 等等
[10:44] Instead of discharging Jesse, 要不这样 你别让杰西出院
[10:45] How about we admit him to the PICU? 我们把他收进儿童重症监护室怎么样
[10:47] The hospital can act as his guardian, 医院可以做他的监护人
[10:48] and I can help Lynne get ready to take care of him. 我可以帮助琳恩做好照顾他的准备
[10:50] But he doesn’t need intensive care. 可他不需要重症护理
[10:52] That’s against protocol. 这不符合规定
[10:53] If you recommend inpatient care, 如果你建议入院护理
[10:55] no one’s gonna second-guess your judgment. 不会有人质疑你的判断
[10:59] I’m sorry, Will, but no. 对不起 威尔 但不行
[11:00] I can’t do that. 我不能这样做
[11:02] That kid is all she has, Natalie. 那孩子是她的全部 娜塔莉
[11:04] I gotta do whatever I can to keep her from losing him. 我会尽我所能不让她失去孩子
[11:07] Please. 求你了
[11:09] 48 hours. 48小时
[11:10] That is the longest I can justify keeping him here. 这是我能给出收他进去的理由的最长时间了
[11:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:15] But you’re just kicking the can, Will. 但你只是在尽力拖延 威尔
[11:17] There is no way she’s gonna be completely clean by then. 到时候她绝对不可能完全摆脱依赖的
[11:37] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[11:38] I’m sorry, um-you weren’t answering my pages, 抱歉 您没接我电话
[11:40] and I’ve got a patient who needs a consult. 我有个病人需要咨询一下
[11:42] Isn’t Dr. Kwon on call? 不是权医生值班吗
[11:43] Yeah, but he’s busy on the floor. 是 可他在忙着
[11:46] Um, I brought the chart. Maybe you could review it here. 我把病历带来了 也许您可以在这看看
[11:52] Um, her EKG and her blood work came back normal. 她的心电图和血项都回到正常了
[11:54] No indications of cardiac syncope. 没有心源性晕厥的征兆
[11:56] She’s been diagnosed with panic disorder? 她被确诊是恐慌症
[11:58] Mm-hmm, she was prescribed fluoxetine. 是的 给她开过百忧解
[11:59] Been on it for about two weeks. 吃了近两周了
[12:01] So she had another panic attack. 那她的恐慌症又发作了
[12:02] But how do we know if her regimen is effective? 可我们怎么知道她的药物是有效的呢
[12:05] I–I guess I thought that maybe you could speak with her. 我想也许您能和她谈谈
[12:08] Ms. Curry, antidepressants often take several weeks 库里小姐 抗抑郁药物通常要几周时间
[12:11] to kick in, right? 才见效 对不对
[12:12] So I would tell Ms. Patel that you understand her frustration, 换作我 我会告知帕特尔太太我了解她的焦虑
[12:16] to be patient, and stick with the prescription. 要有耐心 继续按处方吃药
[12:20] Anything else? 还有别的事吗
[12:23] Yes, um, panic attacks have triggers, right? 有 恐惧症发作是有触发因素的 对吧
[12:26] Negative words or–or thoughts. 负面的对话或者想法
[12:28] Yep. 对
[12:29] Well, there’s this theory that by repeatedly vocalizing 有一种理论说 通过不断地重复
[12:33] those triggers, you can decouple them from their power. 这些触发词汇 就能让它们失去作用
[12:36] – Like cognitive defusion. – There’s an app. -就像认知解离 -有一个程序
[12:39] Basically, you record your anxieties, 基本上 把你的焦虑记录下来
[12:41] and the app then turns them into songs. 这个程序会把它们录成歌
[12:44] I think it’s admirable that you want to 我觉得你想要尽全力
[12:46] do everything you can to help your patients, 去帮助你的病人 这种态度非常令人尊敬
[12:48] but offering up gimmicks in an emergency setting– 但在紧急情况下推荐这种噱头
[12:52] I just–I really don’t see the benefit. 我真的看不出有什么好处
[12:54] You know, the best care for Ms. Patel 对帕特尔太太最好的治疗
[12:56] is with her regular psychiatrist. 还是要通过她的私人心理医生
[12:57] So I suggest that you discharge her, 所以我建议你让她出院
[12:59] and that you follow up with whoever that might be. 然后你和那位医生进行跟踪回访
[13:03] Okay? Okay. 好吗 就这样
[13:15] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[13:17] Yeah, well, no solid organ entry, 内脏器官没有贯入伤
[13:18] but I’m not liking this free fluid in his abdomen. 但我觉得他腹部的积液不是好现象
[13:22] Hmm, well, his blood pressure’s steady. 他的血压稳定
[13:24] Doesn’t seem like he’s actively bleeding. 不像是在出血
[13:26] Could be nothing, 也许没什么事
[13:27] or it could be a bleed we can’t see on CAT scan. 也可能是我们无法通过CT扫描发现的出血
[13:29] Let’s get Mr. Minguez in for a diagnostic laparoscopy. 我们给明格斯先生做个诊断性腹腔镜检查吧
[13:32] See if we can find out what’s bleeding and how badly. 看看我们能否发现哪里在出血 有多严重
[13:34] Well, couldn’t we just watch and wait? 我们不能边等待边观察吗
[13:36] And risk an open procedure if he goes downhill? 如果他情况恶化 就要冒开放手术的风险吗
[13:38] I don’t think so. Surgery’s the only play. 我不同意 手术检查是唯一的方法
[13:41] Wait, you’re not gonna lay out his options? 等等 你不告诉他其他的选择吗
[13:43] He might not need surgery. 他也许不需要手术检查
[13:44] Well, you saw how he acted earlier. 你看见他刚才的反应了
[13:46] He’s afraid of going under, 他很害怕做手术
[13:48] We give him an out and he’ll take it. 如果我们给他别的选择 他肯定会选的
[13:49] No, he needs this. 不 他需要手术检查
[13:51] We don’t know what he needs. 我们并不知道他需要什么
[13:52] It’s a surgery to see if he needs surgery. 这是用手术来决定他是否需要手术
[13:54] As much as I value your input, Nurse Sexton, 虽然我很尊重你的意见 塞克斯顿护士
[13:57] I am the surgeon, and this is the plan. 我是外科医生 方案就是这样
[13:59] All right, if you’ll excuse me. 好吧 失陪了
[14:07] Wait, you–you want to keep my kid here? 等等 你要把我的孩子留在这
[14:10] No, no, no, no. 不行 不行
[14:11] She said that I could take him home. 她说我可以把他接回家了
[14:13] So that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m doing that. 我现在就要接他走
[14:15] Whoa, whoa-h-here’s the story, um… 情况是这样的
[14:21] If you insist on discharging your son, 如果你坚持要你儿子出院
[14:23] we’re gonna be left with no other option 我们就只能
[14:24] than to call Child Protective Services. 通知儿童保护组织了
[14:27] Child ser–why? 儿童组… 为什么
[14:28] You’re not currently capable of taking care of your child. 你现在无法照顾你的孩子
[14:31] I told you, this was the only time 我告诉你了 这种情况
[14:33] that this has ever happened. 以前从没发生过
[14:34] Lynne, you know I’m right. 琳恩 你知道我说的是对的
[14:38] Is there anyone else we can call? 我们还能联系其他人吗
[14:40] Jesse’s father? An aunt or uncle? 杰西的父亲 姨妈或者舅舅
[14:42] – No! – Okay. -没有 -好吧
[14:43] It’s just us. 就我们俩
[14:46] – Well… – Oh, my God. -那… -我的天
[14:51] My baby’s gonna be taken away from me. 我的孩子要离开我了
[14:54] Not if we get you in a better place. 如果能改善你的情况 就不会了
[14:56] You said you’ve attempted to get clean before. 你说过 你以前曾试着戒过毒瘾
[14:58] What treatments have you tried? 你都试过什么治疗方法
[15:00] Uh, methadone and–and NA, 美沙酮 戒毒互助所
[15:02] and, uh, cold turkey. 还有立即戒断
[15:03] – Nothing works. – Ever tried a detox protocol? -都没用 -尝试过戒毒方案吗
[15:07] That’s a month in a facility. 那要去机构里待一个月
[15:09] Who’s gonna take care of my kid? 谁来照顾我的孩子呢
[15:10] What if we sped things up? 如果我们加快速度呢
[15:19] It’s called rapid detox. 这叫快速戒断治疗
[15:21] Yeah, now, I normally wouldn’t suggest it, 通常来说 我不会推荐这个方案
[15:23] but we don’t have much time. 可我们时间太紧了
[15:24] We push you through withdrawal under sedation 在你摆脱依赖时 我们会对你进行麻醉
[15:26] to manage the symptoms, and in 24 to 48 hours, 以控制戒毒的反应 24到48小时
[15:30] you’ll be down the road to treating your addiction. 你就会正式开始戒除毒瘾了
[15:33] Withdrawal. 摆脱依赖
[15:34] The last time I went through that, 我上次摆脱依赖的时候
[15:36] it almost killed me. 差点就没命了
[15:37] It is not without risk, 这确实有风险
[15:39] but I don’t know what I can do to keep you together. 可我想不出别的方法能让你们不分开
[15:49] – Can I say good-bye to my son? – Of course. -我能去和儿子告个别吗 -当然
[15:57] Hold up. 等一下
[16:01] Looks like we’re gonna stay here for a couple days. 看来我们要在这待上几天了
[16:03] What? No! 什么 我不要
[16:05] It’ll be fun. 会很有意思的
[16:07] Remember, like… 还记得吗 就像
[16:10] When we had that leak in the bathroom? 就像我们的卫生间漏水那次
[16:12] We had to go stay in that hotel. 我们只能住到旅馆里面
[16:15] What was that secret handshake we — we made up? 还记得我们的秘密击掌吗
[16:24] That’s it. Okay. 就是这样 好了
[16:26] Well, you be good for the doctors, okay? 乖乖听医生的话 好吗
[16:30] Okay? 好吗
[16:41] So they’re really gonna stick a camera inside me? 他们真要拿个镜头插到我身体里吗
[16:43] It’s a lot less dramatic than it sounds. 听起来很夸张 实际上没这么夸张
[16:46] That’s what they told my dad 我爸爸要替换心脏瓣膜的时候
[16:47] when he needed a new heart valve. 医生们就是这么跟他解释的
[16:49] He had a stroke under anesthesia. 结果他在被麻醉后中风发作
[16:51] Never woke up. 再也没能醒过来
[16:54] Alex, I am so sorry. 亚历克斯 我很抱歉
[16:57] You know, this procedure is minimally invasive, 这台手术是微创的 非常安全
[16:59] very safe, and Dr. Marcel is a great surgeon. 而且马塞尔医生是很厉害的外科医生
[17:03] I’m sure he is, but it’s — 我相信他 但是
[17:05] it’s just hard not to think about. 但是我很难不去考虑风险
[17:07] If you have any questions, I can track him down. 如果你还有疑问 我可以去找他
[17:08] I just– is this really my only option? 我只是 手术真的是我唯一的选择吗
[17:22] How–how’s she doing? 她现在情况如何
[17:23] Okay for now. 暂时没问题
[17:25] Got the dexmedetomidine flowing. 已经开始输注右美托咪定
[17:26] Ativan at the ready. 劳拉西泮也备好了
[17:28] She still arousable? 现在还能唤醒她吗
[17:34] Hi, Lynne. 琳恩
[17:35] I need you to swallow this pill. 我要你把这片药吞下去
[17:37] What is it? 这是什么药
[17:37] Naltrexone, to prevent you from relapsing. 纳曲酮 防止你复吸的药
[17:44] Will, what are you doing? 威尔 你在做什么
[17:47] Starting her on a rapid detox protocol. 我要对她开始进行快速戒断治疗
[17:49] Has this been authorized? 有人批准你这样做吗
[17:52] You said we were all kosher here. 你说过我们做的事都是没问题的
[17:54] Asha, don’t worry — we are. 别担心 埃莎 确实没问题
[17:57] Really, Will? Rapid detox? 真的吗 威尔 快速戒断治疗
[17:59] Plenty of clinics are doing this, Nat. 有很多诊所都在这么治疗 小娜
[18:00] We’re not off the reservation here. 我们也不是胡来的
[18:01] Does she understand the risks? 她了解这么做的风险吗
[18:03] She does. 她很清楚
[18:03] Even if she gets through this — 就算她挺过这一关
[18:05] even if the procedure’s a success — 就算这次戒断治疗成功了
[18:07] addiction is not something that can be cured rapidly. 成瘾也不是一种能立刻治好的病
[18:10] There are a host of triggers 琳恩还需要克服很多
[18:11] that Lynne’s gonna have to overcome. 会触发她成瘾性的诱因
[18:13] Of course, and this will be a head start. 当然了 这次就是个开始
[18:15] Get her past the cravings, the withdrawals– 帮她克服对药物的渴求 戒断过程
[18:16] I don’t know. 我可说不好
[18:17] I can’t be the reason she loses her kid. 我不能让她因为我的错而失去孩子
[18:19] I gotta make this right. 我得挽救回来
[18:25] The hell’d you do? 你到底干了什么
[18:27] My patient just backed out of his laparoscopy. 我的患者刚才说不愿意做腹腔镜手术
[18:29] Alex was concerned about the procedure. 亚历克斯很担心手术
[18:31] I just answered his questions. 我解答了他的疑惑
[18:32] But he already consented. 但他之前同意手术了
[18:33] Because you made him believe he didn’t have a choice. 因为你让亚历克斯觉得他别无选择
[18:35] And you may be okay keeping people in the dark, 你也许觉得把病人蒙在鼓里没什么问题
[18:37] but you can’t just assume that I am. 但你别以为我也这么想
[18:39] “In the dark”? What are we talking about here? 蒙在鼓里 你说的是哪回事
[18:41] – Our patient or Ethan? – Ethan? -是说这个患者还是伊森 -伊森
[18:43] What? 你说什么
[18:45] I just want to make sure Alex knows his options. 我只是想确保亚历克斯知道他还有其他选择
[18:47] He has no options, April. 艾普尔 他没得选
[18:50] This procedure gets riskier every minute we wait. 我们每多等一分钟 手术就多一分危险
[18:52] When we’re rushing this man to the OR in shock, 等他休克了我们再把他送进手术室
[18:55] it’s on you. 那就是你的错
[19:06] So… 所以说
[19:08] you wanna tell me what’s going on 你要不要告诉我
[19:09] with you and Dr. Marcel? 你和马塞尔医生之间这是怎么回事
[19:11] There’s nothing going on. 我们之间没什么事
[19:13] Hey, I can’t have my sister and my mentor 我不能看着我的导师和我姐姐
[19:15] slugging it out every day. 每天都争个不停
[19:17] – Noah. – Spill it. Give it up. -诺亚 -说吧 你就别嘴硬了
[19:18] – Dr. Sexton? – Hmm? -塞克斯顿医生 -怎么了
[19:20] If you’re looking for something to do, 如果你想找点事情做
[19:21] Dr. Lanik has a forearm laceration 拉尼克医生那边有个前臂划伤的患者
[19:24] that needs stitching. 需要有人缝合
[19:32] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[19:35] Maybe something you wanna talk about with a girlfriend? 也许你愿意和我讲讲这件事
[19:53] I kissed Crockett. 我和克罗特接吻了
[19:56] Okay. 好吧
[19:57] It — it was a mistake. 那是 那是不对的
[19:59] I had — I had just found out some really bad news. 我当时刚得到一个坏消息
[20:01] I was feeling worthless, I– 我觉得自己一文不值 我
[20:04] What news? 什么坏消息
[20:07] Ethan and I have been 伊森和我一直
[20:10] trying for a baby… 都想要个孩子
[20:13] and I found out… 然后我得知
[20:15] that I may not be able to have any. 我可能怀不上孩子
[20:20] April. 艾普尔
[20:22] Come here. 过来
[20:27] I’m sorry, Ms. Patel. 抱歉 帕特尔女士
[20:29] So that’s it? You’re sending me home? 就这样了吗 你们要把我送回家
[20:31] Medically speaking, 从医学角度上讲
[20:32] there is no reason to keep you in the hospital. 没有理由再让您留院了
[20:34] You’re telling me there’s nothing you can do? 你的意思是 你们什么都做不了吗
[20:40] No, no, there is one thing we can try. 不 不是 还有一种方法我们能试试
[20:42] It’s — it’s not a proven therapy, 这个疗法的效果尚未证实
[20:45] but it’s been working for me. 但对我个人很有用
[20:47] All right, what — whatever gives you anxiety, 好的 不管让你焦虑的诱因是什么
[20:49] you speak it into this app, 你都对着这个程序说出来
[20:51] and it turns those words into a song. 然后程序会把它录成一首歌
[20:54] The — the theory is that when you sing it back, 起效的理论是这样的 你把歌唱出来
[20:56] you uncouple the words from the influence 就能把诱发你焦虑的词语
[20:59] that they had over you. 和焦虑情绪本身分离开
[21:00] Disrupt the cycle of negative thinking. 打乱负面情绪的思维过程
[21:02] I — what do I say? 我 我需要说什么
[21:04] Oh, I don’t know, anything. 我也不知道 你说什么都行
[21:06] Anything that stresses you out. 只要是让你紧张焦躁的事情
[21:09] Am I good at my job? 我工作做得好吗
[21:11] I think I am, but it’s hard to know. 我觉得我不错 但我也说不准
[21:14] Good, okay. 对 就这样
[21:17] Great, now sing it back. 好 然后跟着唱出来
[21:21] *Am I good at my job?* *我工作做得好吗*
[21:23] *I think I am* *我觉得还行*
[21:25] No, I — I can’t do this. 不 我 我做不到
[21:27] – I — I feel stupid. – No, that was good. -我觉得好傻啊 -不 你做得很好
[21:29] – Just try it. – No, I — I don’t want to. -继续尝试 -不 我不想这么做
[21:31] – Okay. – Oh, God. -好吧 -天呐
[21:33] All right, yeah, no. We can try that later. 好吧 那就不唱了 我们下次再试
[21:34] You know what, 你知道吗
[21:35] if taking my antidepressants is all I really need to do, 如果我真的只需要服用抗抑郁药
[21:37] then I’m just gonna do that. 那我就直接服药
[21:38] No, no, I wouldn’t take your meds off-schedule. 不 不 我不会让你不按处方服药
[21:41] Okay. 好吧
[21:42] God, I just want to get out of here. 天啊 我只想离开这里
[21:46] Okay. 行
[21:52] Look at you. Come on, give it to me. 看看你 来吧 让我看看
[21:55] Give it to me, huh? 让我看看 好吗
[21:56] Working that gown. 这袍子不错
[21:59] They let you wear whatever you want during chemo. 做化疗时想穿什么衣服都可以
[22:02] Well, the good news: 好吧 好消息是
[22:03] radiation goes by a lot quicker. 放疗要快很多
[22:06] The bad–they don’t got those plush La-Z-Boys. 坏消息是 没有豪华懒人沙发
[22:09] And… 而且
[22:12] we can’t go in together 我们不能一起进去
[22:19] Heard you were down here. 我听说你在这
[22:21] Hey, Doctor Singh. 你好 辛格医生
[22:23] I didn’t know you sat in during these things. 没想到你还能听说这种事
[22:24] I’m here to see Ben, actually. 其实我是来找本的
[22:27] I wanted to do this in person. 我想跟他私下谈谈
[22:30] Is it okay that Maggie’s here? 你不介意麦基在这吧
[22:34] I reviewed your bloodwork, and it seems… 我看了你的血检结果 看来
[22:38] that whatever jumpstarted your immune system 不管是什么快速触发了你的免疫系统
[22:39] to fight off the measles had the added benefit 战胜麻疹病毒 都带来了一个额外的好处
[22:42] of putting your cancer in remission. 就是缓解了你的癌症
[22:44] What? 什么
[22:46] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑 是吧
[22:48] No, I’m not. 不 我没有
[22:50] Congratulations, Ben. 祝贺你 本
[22:51] Oh, my God. 我的天
[22:53] Oh, my God, Ben. 天啊 本
[22:56] I’m so happy for you, Ben. 我太为你高兴了 本
[22:58] Yes! Thank you! 太好了 谢谢你
[23:00] Yes! Come on! 棒 来吧
[23:02] Let’s go! 亲一个
[23:09] This is the best day ever. 今天是我人生中最美好的一天
[23:11] Thank you, Dr. Singh. 谢谢 辛格医生
[23:21] Okay, I’m, um– I’m really sorry 好吧 我真的很抱歉
[23:23] that I couldn’t do more for you. 只能为你做这么多
[23:24] I’ll manage. 我自己能行
[23:28] Hey, Priya, are you okay? 普丽娅 你没事吧
[23:30] My throat… 我的喉咙
[23:31] – What? – I can’t… -什么 -我不能…
[23:35] I–I can’t… 我不能…
[23:38] I need the response team out here! 马上叫应急小队过来
[23:45] Hey, Priya, can you hear me? 普丽娅 能听到我说话吗
[23:47] Dr. Lanik’s on his way. 拉尼克医生马上就到
[23:48] Okay, I need epi. 好 我需要肾上腺素
[23:55] It’s okay. 没事的
[23:55] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[23:59] What the hell happened? 出什么事了
[24:00] I–I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:09] Dr. Halstead! Lynne’s seizing. 霍斯特德医生 琳恩在抽搐
[24:16] She’s going through withdrawal. 她出现了戒断反应
[24:17] – Push another five of Ativan. – I already did. -再推注五毫克安定 -已经推注了
[24:18] Seizure’s not breaking. 抽搐没有停止
[24:20] BP’s spiking 180/100. 血压飚升到180/100
[24:21] She needs a propofol bolus, Will. 她需要异丙酚丸 威尔
[24:23] – We gotta snow her. – All right, do it. -我们得给她用镇静剂 -好 用吧
[24:25] Gotta protect her airway. 保护她的气道
[24:34] Mommy? 妈妈
[24:37] Jesse, what are you doing here? 杰西 你在这干什么
[24:39] Why is she shaking like that? 为什么她会抖成那样
[24:48] Put him on a mask. 给他戴上氧气面罩
[24:52] Belly’s distended and tender. 腹部膨胀 触感柔软
[24:55] Heart rate’s up to 120. 心率上升到120
[24:56] Bp’s 91/76. What happened? 血压91/76 怎么回事
[24:58] He’s in hemorrhagic shock. 他出现了出血性休克
[24:59] Two units on the rapid transfuser. 快速输入两个单位的血
[25:01] Can we still scope him? 还能给他用内窥镜吗
[25:02] No, too unstable. 不 太不稳定了
[25:03] We have to open him up. Open up the hybrid room! 我们只能给他做手术了 打开混合手术室
[25:07] Let’s move. 我们走
[25:15] How’s your patient? 你的病人怎么样了
[25:16] Oh, uh, she had another panic attack, 她的恐慌症又发作了
[25:19] but, uh, she’s stable. 但现在稳定了
[25:21] Dr. Lanik just ordered repeat labs. 拉尼克医生刚刚要求再做一次化验
[25:22] She had another one? 她又发作了吗
[25:24] Any ideas on the trigger? 对于触发原因有想法吗
[25:26] Dr. Charles, I’m really sorry. 查尔斯医生 我真的很抱歉
[25:28] I–I couldn’t send her home with nothing. 我不能什么都不做就让她回家
[25:29] So I–I had her try the singing. 所以我让她试了那个唱歌的应用
[25:32] And you think that that’s why she had another episode? 你觉得这就是她再次发作的原因
[25:33] Yeah, well, she– she got really anxious, 是的 她真的很焦虑
[25:35] and then she took another anti-depressant, 然后她又吃了一颗抗抑郁药
[25:37] and I–I don’t know. 而且我 我也不知道
[25:38] I think this is my fault. 我觉得这是我的错
[25:39] Wait, wait, wait– she took a second dose 等等 她服用了第二剂
[25:41] on top of her regular prescription? 常规处方之外的抗抑郁药
[25:43] – Yes. – When exactly did she do that? -对 -她具体是在什么时候服用的
[25:45] Maybe 20 minutes before she collapsed. 大约在她晕倒前20分钟
[25:47] But panic attacks are typically an immediate response 但恐慌症发作通常是对于压力源的
[25:49] to a stressor– not time-delayed. 即时反应 没有时延性
[25:51] And an extra antidepressant 而且额外的抗抑郁药
[25:53] wouldn’t provoke a toxic response anyway. 无论如何都不会引起毒性反应
[25:55] Look, why don’t we add an FBC and 听着 我们要不在她的血检中加上
[25:58] tryptase to her blood work? 空腹血糖和类胰蛋白酶检测
[25:59] More tests? What–what are you thinking? 做更多的化验 你在想什么
[26:01] Eh, I–I don’t know yet, but I’m not positive 我也说不好 但我不太确定
[26:04] we’re looking at panic attacks here. 这位病人是不是恐慌症发作
[26:08] Okay. 好吧
[26:10] Your mom told me that 你妈妈告诉我
[26:12] you kept some of your favorite books in here. 这里面放了几本你最喜欢的书
[26:13] Why don’t you pick one out for us to read? 拿一本出来我们一起看好吗
[26:19] Why was that doctor sticking something 为什么那个医生要把一个东西
[26:20] down my mommy’s throat? 插到我妈妈喉咙里
[26:23] To help her breathe. 为了帮助她呼吸
[26:24] It’s ’cause of that stuff she takes, isn’t it? 她吃了那个药才变成这样的 对吗
[26:29] Have you ever heard of a bad habit? 你听说过坏习惯吗
[26:32] So I used to bite my nails all the time, 我以前总是咬指甲
[26:35] and that’s a bad habit. 这就是坏习惯
[26:37] And sometimes it’s really hard to stop 而且有时当你养成习惯以后
[26:39] when you’re so used to doing it. 要停下来真的很难
[26:41] My mom has a bad habit, doesn’t she? 我妈妈有坏习惯 是吗
[26:45] And it’s making her sick. 而且这个坏习惯让她生病了
[26:47] Is that why I have to stay here tonight? 所以我今晚才必须留在这里
[26:49] Well, it’s a little more complicated than that, Jesse. 事情要更复杂一些 杰西
[26:53] ‘Cause I can take care of her. 因为我可以照顾她
[26:54] I know what to do. Look. 我知道要怎么办 看
[27:03] You have Narcan in your backpack? 你背包里有纳洛酮
[27:06] My mommy gave it to me. 妈妈给我的
[27:09] And you know how to use it? 你知道怎么用吗
[27:10] If I find my mom and I can’t wake her up, 如果我发现叫不醒我妈妈
[27:13] I tilt her head back and squirt one of these in her nose. 就把她的头往后仰 然后挤一个到她的鼻子里
[27:18] I’ve done it before. 我以前这么做过
[27:19] – You have? – A couple times. -是吗 -做过几次
[27:22] You don’t need to worry about my mom 你不用担心我妈妈
[27:25] ’cause I can take care of her. 因为我能照顾她
[27:27] Please don’t take her away from me. 请不要把她从我身边带走
[27:37] Lot of blood. 很多血
[27:39] – What’s that grey patch? – Ischemic bowel. -这块灰色的是什么 -缺血性肠
[27:42] Can we salvage that? 还能抢救吗
[27:43] If we got in here three hours ago. 如果提早三个小时的话
[27:45] All right, let’s get control of this bleeding. 好了 控制住出血
[27:48] April, hemostat times two. 艾普尔 两倍止血药
[27:51] Dr. Sexton, clamp under me. 塞克斯顿医生 夹住下面
[27:56] Marty, how we looking? 马蒂 情况如何
[27:57] A little tachycardic, but pressure’s holding. 心跳有点快 但血压正常
[28:00] Field’s oozy. 还在渗血
[28:01] Hang another unit of blood and plasma. 再挂一个单位的血液和血浆
[28:03] Got it. 收到
[28:05] Mesentery’s clamped off. 肠系膜已夹紧
[28:07] You ever resect a bowel before? 你以前做过肠切除吗
[28:09] – No. – Lucky you. -没有 -你真幸运
[28:11] GIA 80 to Dr. Sexton. 给塞克斯顿医生缝合枪
[28:14] Let’s get to work. 开始干活吧
[28:25] How do you feel? 感觉怎么样
[28:26] Like a rotisserie chicken. 像只烤鸡
[28:31] Listen, Maggie… 麦基
[28:34] I wanna apologize for earlier, 我想为之前的事道歉
[28:36] when I got the news about my cancer, 我知道自己得了癌症时
[28:38] I just… 我…
[28:40] I went a little wild. 我有点失控了
[28:42] For good reason. 你有理由失控
[28:43] But still, it was selfish, 但我还是太自私了
[28:46] given where you are in your fight. 因为你也在与病魔抗争
[28:49] I don’t want to go out and celebrate. 我不想出去庆祝
[28:52] Not until we both can declare victory. 除非我们两个都战胜了病魔
[29:01] How lucky am I to have found you? 我何其有幸能遇到你
[29:08] You give me hope, Ben. 你给了我希望 本
[29:25] How do you feel? 感觉怎么样
[29:28] My throat is sore… 我嗓子疼…
[29:31] But overall… 但总的来说
[29:34] I’m sorry, I’m so hoarse. 对不起 我的嗓子太沙哑了
[29:37] Could I have some water, please? 可以给我喝点水吗
[29:39] Of course. 当然
[29:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:54] You see that? 你看到了吗
[29:56] Hand’s pretty darn steady. 你的手很稳
[30:02] Is there a chance this detox might work? 这种戒断治疗会有效果吗
[30:08] Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll. 不好意思 德雷思科女士
[30:09] I’m Sharon Goodwin, 我是莎伦·古德温
[30:11] executive director of patient services here; 这里的病患服务部主管
[30:13] and this is Madeline Gastern from Child Protective Services. 这位是儿童保护组织的玛德琳·加斯顿
[30:19] What’s going on? 这是干什么
[30:20] I regret to inform you, Lynne, 我很遗憾地通知你 琳恩
[30:22] that the department will be taking 在我们确定你的身体情况
[30:23] medical custody of your child 适合担任家长的职务之前
[30:24] until we can determine your fitness as a parent. 我们将对你的孩子进行医疗监护
[30:27] – No. – I don’t understand. -不 -我不明白
[30:30] You promised not to do this 你答应过 如果我接受戒断
[30:33] if I went through the detox. 你就不会这么做
[30:34] Lynne, I didn’t do this. 琳恩 不是我
[30:36] You lied to me. 你骗我
[30:38] Why did you lie to me? 你为什么要骗我
[30:52] You called in Protective Services. 你叫了儿童保护组织
[30:54] – We had a deal. – The terms changed. -我们说好的 -情况有变
[30:56] When did that happen? 什么时候变的
[30:57] When Jesse told me that 杰西告诉我
[30:58] his neglect was not just a one-time occurrence. 他不是第一次无人照顾
[31:01] That kid’s living situation is far more dire 那孩子的生活状况
[31:03] than your patient led you to believe. 比你病人展现的要糟糕得多
[31:05] – Dr. Halstead. – What? -霍斯特德医生 -什么事
[31:07] Charge nurse asked me to tell you: 护士长让我告诉你
[31:08] your patient, Lynne Driscoll, just left AMA. 你的病人琳恩·德雷思科刚刚离开了医协
[31:23] So how is he? 他怎么样
[31:24] We’ll keep him under observation for about a week, 我们会观察他一个星期左右
[31:26] but he should be fine. 他应该没事
[31:27] Good. 好的
[31:30] Oh, yeah, so I am gonna go check on some paperwork… 对了 我要去查看一些文件
[31:34] uh, down in the E.D. 要去急诊室
[31:36] Yeah. Excuse me. 是的 不好意思
[31:39] Look, Crockett, about today– I am sorry. 克罗特 今天的事 对不起
[31:41] Come on. 没事
[31:42] I shouldn’t have pushed so hard. 我不应该那么咄咄逼人
[31:44] You were just trying to do the best thing for your patient. 你只是为了你的病人好
[31:48] I’ve been thinking about it, and, um… 我一直在想这事
[31:52] I think maybe you were right. 我觉得也许你是对的
[31:54] Sometimes people don’t need to know everything. 有时候人们不需要知道所有的事
[31:59] I don’t think I should tell him. 我觉得我不应该告诉他
[32:03] Okay. 好的
[32:10] – Uh, “systemic” what? – Mastocytosis. -“系统性”什么 -肥大细胞增多症
[32:13] It’s a genetic condition. Completely manageable. 这是一种遗传疾病 完全可以医治
[32:16] Okay, but what about my panic attacks? 那我的恐慌症呢
[32:19] Shortness of breath, elevated heart rate, 呼吸短促 心率加快
[32:20] loss of consciousness– 丧失意识
[32:21] all symptoms of panic attacks and mastocytosis. 这些都是恐慌症和肥大细胞增多症的症状
[32:24] Except mastocytosis can actually be made worse 只是服用抗抑郁药会使
[32:26] by taking antidepressants. 肥大细胞增多症恶化
[32:28] So the fluoxetine was not only not treating anything, 所以氟西汀不仅没有治疗效果
[32:31] but that extra dose you took? 你多服的剂量
[32:33] Probably what made you pass out in our waiting room. 可能是你在我们的候诊室昏倒的原因
[32:35] Oh, but m-my stress is real. 但我确实有压力
[32:37] Probably just good old fashioned job-related stress. 可能只是常见的工作压力
[32:41] Look, we’re going to check in with your psychiatrist, 我们会跟你的心理医生谈谈
[32:43] but in the meantime, what we want to do 但同时 我们想
[32:45] is swap out your antidepressants 把你的抗抑郁药
[32:47] for antihistamines. 换成抗组胺药
[32:48] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好的
[32:50] Uh, thank you. 谢谢你
[32:51] – Really. – You bet. -真的 -没事
[33:01] – What are you doing? – Deleting this app. -你在干什么 -删掉这个程序
[33:03] It doesn’t work. 它没用
[33:07] Mastocytosis should have been 我从一开始
[33:08] on my differential from the start, 就应该想到肥大细胞增多症
[33:10] but I got so focused on this app that I– 但我太关注这个应用了 我
[33:13] I totally missed it. 我完全没意识到
[33:14] Don’t be so hard on yourself. 别对自己这么严格
[33:16] Look, you came up with a creative idea 你想到了一个很有创意的办法
[33:19] to solve a tricky problem. 来解决棘手的问题
[33:20] It didn’t happen to work, but, I mean, look at it this way: 碰巧没有奏效 但是 你得这么想
[33:23] if you hadn’t of tried it, Priya would have gone home 如果你连试都没试 普丽娅回到家之后
[33:25] thinking she still had a panic disorder. 还会担心自己有恐慌症
[33:27] Because she rejected my bad idea. 因为她拒绝了我的坏主意
[33:30] Like you said, it’s just a gimmick. 就像你说的那样 只是个噱头
[33:32] You can’t sing away your problems. 靠唱歌解决不了问题
[33:46] Ethan. 伊森
[33:49] – Hi! – Hi! -你好 -你好
[33:52] I thought you were coming home tomorrow! 我以为你明天回来
[33:54] I shipped out early. 我提前出发了
[33:55] I wanted to surprise you. 想给你个惊喜
[33:57] What? 什么
[34:00] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[34:02] Baby, I, um– 亲爱的 我
[34:04] Look, I didn’t like how we left things. 上次的事我们谈得确实不怎么愉快
[34:08] I’ve been thinking about it a lot 过去六周里
[34:09] over the last six weeks. 我想了很多
[34:11] Me too. 我也是
[34:12] Sit. 坐吧
[34:16] you and I, we’ve been working so hard 我们付出了很多努力
[34:18] and trying to start a family again, 想重新组建起一个家庭
[34:19] and I think I got caught up in planning 我认为 我一直在忙于计划
[34:22] and I forgot what the objective of the mission really was. 而忘了我们真正的目的到底是什么
[34:29] I’m sorry, I didn’t… 很抱歉 我不想
[34:31] want to make it sound like a briefing. 让这番对话听上去像给你做简报一样
[34:34] It’s okay. 没关系
[34:36] But you… 但你
[34:38] But you need to know… 但你得知道
[34:44] That I… 我
[34:48] I love you… 我爱你
[34:50] and I love your passion 我爱你的热情
[34:52] and your loyalty. 还有你的忠诚
[34:57] And I don’t want to go 我不希望再经历
[34:59] another six weeks without you in my life. 没有你陪伴的六个星期
[35:04] So… 所以
[35:13] April Sexton… 艾普尔·塞克斯顿
[35:18] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[35:31] This a good silence? 这沉默是代表愿意吗
[35:34] Before I answer that, um… 在我回答之前
[35:41] I need to tell you something. 我得先告诉你一些事
[35:46] It might change your mind. 可能会让你改主意
[35:49] Okay. 好的
[35:52] I… 我
[35:54] I got tested… 我去做了化验
[35:56] and I don’t think I can have kids. 我好像不能生孩子
[36:02] – I’m sorry. – Baby, no. -我很抱歉 -亲爱的 别这样
[36:04] No, I’m sorry. 不 我很抱歉
[36:05] But, hey, that’s okay. 但没有关系
[36:08] Look, I love you no matter what, okay? 无论如何我都爱你 好吗
[36:10] We’ll figure this out together. 我们一起想办法
[36:14] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[36:16] So much. 好爱你
[36:19] So is that a yes? 你答应了吗
[36:21] Yes. 我答应了
[36:22] Yes! 我愿意
[36:38] I’m glad you came out tonight. 我很高兴你今晚能出来
[36:41] You know, I figured CeCe probably would have approved. 我觉得茜茜应该会同意
[36:45] Oh, yeah. Sure she would have. 当然 她肯定会同意
[36:47] All right, thank you all for coming tonight. 好了 感谢各位今晚能够前来
[36:50] I’m gonna miss you all so much. 我会很想念你们的
[36:52] We’ll miss you too, Lainey! 我们也会想念你 雷尼
[36:54] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[36:55] Up next, Dr. C! 下一位 查尔斯医生
[36:58] Let’s make some noise! 燥起来
[37:00] Seriously? 真的吗
[37:04] Seriously, you’re gonna sing? 真的吗 你要唱歌
[37:08] He’s gonna sing? 他要唱歌吗
[37:16] A–a friend of mine told me 我的一位朋友告诉我
[37:18] that, uh, you can’t sing away your troubles. 靠唱歌解决不了问题
[37:23] Well, I guess we’re about to find out. 看来结果马上就要见分晓了
[37:34] *There you go and baby* *好了 宝贝*
[37:37] *Here am I* *我来了*
[37:39] *Well, you left me here* *你把我一人留下*
[37:41] *So I could* *于是 我才能*
[37:43] *Sit and cry* *坐下哭泣*
[37:46] *Golly gee, what have you done to me?* *天哪 你到底对我做了什么*
[37:52] *Well, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore* *我想这已经不重要了*
[37:59] *Do you remember, baby* *你还记得吗 宝贝*
[38:02] *Last September, how you* *去年九月*
[38:05] *Held me tight* *你紧紧抱住我的样子*
[38:07] *Each and every night* *每一个晚上*
[38:10] *And, oh, baby, how you* *宝贝*
[38:14] *Drove me crazy* *你让我为之疯狂*
[38:17] *Well, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore* *我想这已经不重要了*
[38:51] A little help? 需要帮忙吗
[38:53] Baghdad. Dr. Halstead? 去紧急创伤室 霍斯特德医生
[38:55] 35-year-old female. Found down, unresponsive. 三十五岁女性 受伤倒地 没有意识
[38:58] – Looks like an OD. – No response to Narcan. -看着像吸毒过量 -对盐酸纳洛酮没有反应
[39:00] She’s shocked and epi’d once already. 已经为她做了电击 注射了一剂肾上腺素
[39:10] On my count. 听我口令
[39:11] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[39:14] Will. 威尔
[39:21] Continue CPR. 继续进行心肺复苏
[39:23] Crash cart! 救生车
[39:25] She’s in V-fib, no pulse. Charge to 200. 她在室颤 没有脉搏 充电至200焦
[39:29] Lift up. All right, let’s go. 上抬 好的 开始吧
[39:31] We are not losing her. Clear. 我们得救活她 离手
[39:35] Pulse. 脉搏
[39:37] – No pulse. – Continue CPR. -没有脉搏 -继续进行心肺复苏
[39:39] Another round of epi. Charge. 再注射肾上腺素 充电
[39:42] Let’s go. 开始吧
[39:44] Clear. 离手
[39:47] Come on, Lynne. 加油 琳恩
[39:49] Pulse? 脉搏
[39:53] It’s been 11 minutes now without one. 都已经十一分钟没有脉搏了
[39:57] 11 minutes? 十一分钟
[40:00] Halstead… 霍斯塔德
[40:02] pronounce her. 宣告她的死亡
[40:24] Time of death: 20:43. 死亡时间 20点43分
[40:32] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme