时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t remember a lot. | 我不太记得了 |
[00:05] | There’s something I want to ask you. | 我想请问你一件事 |
[00:06] | You’ve helped me through a very difficult time. | 你帮我经历了这么艰难的一段时间 |
[00:09] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:12] | He slipped the ring on your finger | 他在你昏迷的时候 |
[00:13] | when you were unconscious. | 给你戴上了戒指 |
[00:14] | It doesn’t matter because it’s over. | 这无所谓了 因为我们结束了 |
[00:16] | And you, get out of my life. | 而你 离开我的生活吧 |
[00:19] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[00:21] | Agent Lee told me what’s going on. | 李探员告诉了我发生了什么 |
[00:23] | Agent Lee told me what’s going on. | 李探员告诉了我发生了什么 |
[00:45] | Hi, April… | 你好 艾普尔 |
[00:48] | I’ve got your test results. | 我拿到了你的检查结果 |
[00:50] | You couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 电话上不能说吗 |
[00:51] | Well, I just thought we should discuss this in person. | 我就是觉得应该当面说 |
[00:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | Good news. | 先是好消息 |
[00:57] | Your thyroid and pituitary tests are completely normal, | 你的甲状腺和脑垂体检查完全正常 |
[01:01] | and your HSG X-ray shows that your fallopian tubes are open. | 而你的子宫输卵管造影显示输卵管已经打开 |
[01:05] | Okay. So what’s the bad news? | 好吧 那坏消息是什么 |
[01:10] | Your AMH and Antral Follicle count are low. | 你的抗缪勒管激素和窦状卵泡读数有点低 |
[01:13] | And your FSH is high. | 而促卵泡激素读数又过高 |
[01:15] | Even though you’re only in your thirties, | 尽管你才三十多岁 |
[01:17] | that indicates that there’s– | 这也表明你可能会有 |
[01:18] | Early onset menopause? | 早发更年期 |
[01:20] | I like to call it exactly what it is, | 我想说得更精确一些 |
[01:22] | low ovarian reserve. | 卵巢储备力低下 |
[01:25] | I’m the reason we haven’t gotten pregnant. | 我们要不上孩子的原因在我 |
[01:27] | Spontaneous pregnancy isn’t impossible. | 自然受孕并非不可能 |
[01:29] | Dr. Patchefsky… | 帕切夫斯基医生 |
[01:30] | the miscarriage a few years ago, | 我几年前流产 |
[01:32] | and now this? | 然后现在又是这个 |
[01:34] | Ethan wants a baby. I can’t… | 伊森想要个孩子 而我却 |
[01:38] | I can’t give him one. | 却不能给他生一个 |
[01:40] | April, this is far from hopeless. | 艾普尔 你的情况远没有那么绝望 |
[01:42] | Ethan should get tested, too. | 伊森也应该去检查一下 |
[01:44] | And then the two of you might want to discuss IVF. | 然后你们可以考虑一下试管受精 |
[01:47] | – IVF. – Mm-hmm. | -试管受精 -对 |
[01:49] | I’d recommend starting sooner than later. | 我建议你们越早越好 |
[01:51] | With low ovarian reserve, you may not be responsive. | 卵巢储备低 你可能无法受孕 |
[01:57] | So I go home and I tell Ethan I’m going through menopause, | 所以我回到家 告诉伊森我正在更年期 |
[02:02] | and even with IVF, | 而且就算试管授精 |
[02:03] | I still might not be able to get pregnant. | 我仍然有可能怀不上 |
[02:07] | Couples work through this, April. | 花几个星期考虑一下吧 艾普尔 |
[02:18] | Was the gym crowded? | 健身房人多吗 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | You were gone a long time. | 你这一趟去了挺久 |
[02:23] | Oh. Yeah, it was crowded. | 对 人挺多的 |
[02:29] | Do you really have to leave? | 你真的得走吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:36] | How can the Navy make you go for two months? | 海军怎么会让你去两个月 |
[02:39] | Six weeks. | 六个星期 |
[02:40] | Told you. Doc on a carrier had an MI. | 之前说过了 有艘航母上的军医突发心梗 |
[02:43] | Sounds pretty serious. They called up a reservist. | 情况挺严重 所以要召集一名预备役 |
[02:55] | “The Expectant Father”? | 《准爸爸手册》 |
[02:58] | Just living in the future. | 就是提前准备一下 |
[03:03] | God, Ethan. | 天啊 伊森 |
[03:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | I have to get ready for work. | 我得准备上班了 |
[03:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:27] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得好吗 |
[03:29] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:32] | How’s your pain, honey? | 还疼吗 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | You’re not dressed. | 你没穿工作服 |
[03:39] | Oh. Yeah. | 也对 |
[03:42] | Thought maybe I’d stay home today. | 我今天想在家待着 |
[03:44] | Please don’t try and talk me out of it. | 求你不要赶我走 |
[03:48] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | You’re getting good at this marriage stuff. | 你越来越会过婚姻生活了 |
[03:58] | Fourth time’s a charm, I guess. | 大概是第四次有好运吧 |
[04:03] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[04:05] | I want you to re-marry. | 我希望你再婚 |
[04:11] | But I’m happily married to you. | 可是我和你很幸福啊 |
[04:13] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[04:14] | What are we having for breakfast, honey? | 早饭打算吃什么 亲爱的 |
[04:16] | What do you want? | 你想吃什么 |
[04:20] | I know you heard me. | 我知道你听见了 |
[04:22] | Pancakes, it is. | 那就吃煎饼 |
[05:00] | Ben… | 本 |
[05:03] | do you mind if I share with Maggie what I’m finding? | 你介意我跟麦基说一下我的发现吗 |
[05:07] | Please…do. | 请说吧 |
[05:10] | You’re running a fever. 103.2. | 你在发烧 39.5度 |
[05:13] | And you’re tachycardic. Rapid heart rate. | 而且你心跳过速 心率太高 |
[05:17] | Of more concern, your white count is really low. | 此外 你的白血球读数太低了 |
[05:21] | 2.2. And your platelets are at 35. | 只有2.2 而血小板只有35 |
[05:24] | Also low. | 也很低 |
[05:27] | So… | 所以 |
[05:30] | not good. | 情况不妙 |
[05:32] | No. | 不妙 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 我很抱歉 本 |
[05:37] | Not good. | 情况很糟 |
[05:40] | So tired. | 我累了 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you get some rest? | 不如你睡一会儿吧 |
[05:46] | You let me know if he has any trouble breathing, | 如果他呼吸困难的话就告诉我 |
[05:48] | and we’ll increase his oxygen, okay? | 我们会提高输氧量 好吗 |
[05:51] | Make him as comfortable as possible. | 尽量让他少受点罪 |
[06:02] | Dr. Manning, I’m sorry to bother you. | 曼宁医生 抱歉打扰你一下 |
[06:04] | – What’s up? – Um, a… | -怎么了 -是这样 |
[06:06] | I’m not sure how you want to handle this. | 我不确定你想怎么做 |
[06:07] | A pediatric patient of yours has just been brought in | 你的一位儿童患者刚被送进来 |
[06:09] | for a scheduled surgery. | 进行之前预约的手术 |
[06:11] | All right, I’ll go see the patient. | 好 我去看患者 |
[06:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[06:13] | Well, it’s, uh-it’s Phillip Davis’s daughter. | 患者是菲利普·戴维斯的女儿 |
[06:16] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[06:17] | I mean, I know that you and he– | 我知道你跟他… |
[06:19] | Whatever happened between her father and me, | 不管我和他父亲之间发生了什么 |
[06:20] | Sophie is still my patient. | 苏菲还是我的患者 |
[06:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:27] | Sophie has had multiple procedures to correct | 苏菲做了多次手术 |
[06:29] | congenital tricuspid atresia. | 修复先天性三尖瓣闭锁 |
[06:32] | Why don’t you come up and help me examine her? | 你上来跟我一起帮她检查一下吧 |
[06:34] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:45] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[06:49] | That night of the accident… | 发生事故的那天晚上… |
[06:52] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[06:54] | It was just like this. | 当时就是这样 |
[06:58] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[07:00] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[07:01] | Some things are starting to come back to me. | 我开始想起一些事 |
[07:05] | Phillip was there. | 菲利普在场 |
[07:07] | And some FBI agent. | 还有一位联调局探员 |
[07:10] | And she wanted… | 她想… |
[07:12] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[07:14] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 在 |
[07:17] | The family’s waiting to see you. | 家属在等着见你 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:29] | – Dr. Manning? – Yes. | -曼宁医生 -是我 |
[07:31] | And this is fourth year medical student Ms. Curry. | 这位是四年级医学生 库里女士 |
[07:33] | I’m Cheryl McFarland, Phillip’s sister, | 我是谢丽尔·麦克法兰 菲利普的妹妹 |
[07:36] | Sophie’s aunt. | 苏菲的姑姑 |
[07:37] | This is my husband Jeremy. | 这位是我丈夫杰里米 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. Do you live here? | 抱歉 你们住在这吗 |
[07:44] | Streeterville. Why? | 我住斯特维尔 怎么了 |
[07:46] | Phillip said he didn’t have any family in Chicago. | 菲利普之前说他没有亲人住在芝加哥 |
[07:49] | Phillip says a lot of things. | 菲利普会说很多话 |
[07:50] | He’s a pathological liar. | 他不撒谎就难受 |
[07:55] | May I ask… | 请问… |
[07:56] | where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:58] | He asked us to meet him at the hospital. | 他让我们跟他在医院会合 |
[08:00] | When we got here, he was gone. | 我们到了才发现他已经走了 |
[08:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:03] | He left Sophie. | 他不要苏菲了 |
[08:05] | He isn’t coming back? | 他不回来了吗 |
[08:07] | I doubt it. | 我估计不会 |
[08:08] | Well, you know what? | 算了 |
[08:09] | All that matters right now is Sophie. | 现在最重要的就是苏菲 |
[08:12] | So why don’t I take a look? | 不如我先帮她看看 |
[08:15] | Oh, hey, there. | 你好呀 |
[08:18] | There she is. | 小姑娘在这儿呢 |
[08:21] | Hey, Mike. We got your labs back. | 迈克 你的检查结果回来了 |
[08:25] | He’s still kind of out of it. | 他还是有点不清醒 |
[08:26] | Makes sense. You’re uremic. | 我理解 你得了尿毒症 |
[08:28] | My kidneys. | 我的肾脏 |
[08:29] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:31] | Dialysis problem. | 透析问题 |
[08:32] | Your catheter’s clotted off. | 你的导尿管堵塞了 |
[08:33] | That why he feel so lousy? | 所以他才会感觉不舒服吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:36] | My brother’s been on the transplant list | 我弟弟一直在等待移植名单上 |
[08:38] | for over a year. | 已经一年了 |
[08:39] | I’d give him my kidney, but I’m not a match. | 我很想把肾给他 可是不匹配 |
[08:42] | Well, the good news is that there was no sign of infection. | 好消息是 目前还没有发生感染 |
[08:44] | So if a kidney becomes available, | 如果有肾脏资源 |
[08:46] | you can have the surgery. | 你就可以做手术 |
[08:50] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会帮你撑下去的 |
[08:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:58] | So how you feeling, Dan? | 你感觉如何 丹 |
[09:00] | Okay. Better. | 还行 好点了 |
[09:02] | – Good. – He had us so worried. | -那就好 -我们好担心 |
[09:03] | He’s never passed out before. | 他以前从来没晕倒过 |
[09:05] | When you brought Dan in the ED yesterday, | 你们昨天把丹送来急救室的时候 |
[09:07] | he was in a diabetic crisis. | 他当时处于糖尿病危机 |
[09:09] | Blood sugar 640, pH 7.23. | 血糖640 血液酸碱值7.23 |
[09:12] | The ketoacidosis is what caused you to lose consciousness. | 酮酸中毒导致你失去了意识 |
[09:15] | But with the insulin drip and IV fluid, | 不过注射胰岛素 静脉输液之后 |
[09:17] | your numbers are looking better. | 你的读数比之前好多了 |
[09:18] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:19] | What about his kidneys? | 他的肾脏情况呢 |
[09:21] | I am concerned. | 我有点担心 |
[09:23] | I want a nephrologist to see you. | 我想请一位肾病专家帮你检查一下 |
[09:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:38] | Your patient’s on the list for a new kidney, right? | 你的患者在等新肾脏 对吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, he’s had a hard time managing his diabetes. | 对 他一直在跟糖尿病作斗争 |
[09:43] | Wrecked his kidneys. | 搞坏了他的肾脏 |
[09:44] | Well, we might have one for him. | 我们也许有合适的资源 |
[09:46] | Might? | 也许 |
[09:47] | Direct donor situation, but it’s complicated. | 可以直接捐赠 但是情况复杂 |
[09:49] | We have a patient downstairs who also needs a kidney. | 楼下有一位患者也需要新肾脏 |
[09:52] | His brother’s willing to donate, | 他哥哥愿意捐赠 |
[09:53] | but isn’t a match. | 但是不匹配 |
[09:54] | But turns out he is a match for your guy. | 检查结果发现跟你的患者匹配 |
[09:56] | So if somebody from your guy’s family matches our guy | 所以如果你们家有人能跟我的患者匹配 |
[09:59] | and is willing to donate, | 也愿意捐赠 |
[10:01] | then our guy’s brother will donate his kidney to your guy. | 那我患者的哥哥就会捐赠他的肾脏给你们 |
[10:04] | Quid pro quo. | 互相交换 |
[10:05] | – Domino transplant. – Bingo. | -连环移植 -没错 |
[10:07] | Both go home with a kidney. | 两个人都可以有肾了 |
[10:08] | We just need a match. | 我们只需要配型成功 |
[10:11] | I’ll present the offer. | 我去和他们说说条件 |
[10:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:16] | Jordy Collins, 16-year-old male with Down Syndrome. | 乔迪·柯林斯 16岁男性 有唐氏综合征 |
[10:19] | Motor vehicle collision. | 汽车相撞 |
[10:20] | Okay, we’re going to Baghdad. | 我们去紧急创伤室 |
[10:21] | Is it okay if I take your pulse? | 我能摸一下你的脉搏吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:24] | I’m his dad. We were rear-ended. | 我是他爸爸 我们被追了尾 |
[10:26] | We were going to the rink. | 我们本来要去溜冰场 |
[10:27] | I think he got whiplash. | 我想他脖子扭伤了 |
[10:28] | – I ice skate. – That’s really cool. | -我滑冰 -真酷啊 |
[10:30] | I can’t ice skate to save my life. | 为了安全 我都不敢滑冰 |
[10:33] | Doris. | 桃瑞丝 |
[10:39] | All right, on my count. | 听我口令 |
[10:41] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:44] | – This is a big hospital. – Sure is. | -这医院真够大的 -绝对是 |
[10:47] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[10:49] | Jordy, anything else bothering you besides your neck? | 乔迪 除了脖子以外还有什么地方不舒服吗 |
[10:53] | Good. Chest X-ray. | 很好 胸透 |
[10:54] | Dad, anything in Jordy’s history we should know about? | 家长 乔迪有什么病史需要我们知道的吗 |
[10:57] | – No, he’s a healthy kid. – I like to hear that. | -没有 他很健康 -这话我喜欢 |
[11:00] | Okay, I’m gonna listen to your heart. | 我要听听你的心脏 |
[11:04] | Yeah, Jordy, your heart sounds real good. | 乔迪 你的心脏听着很正常 |
[11:06] | Squeeze my hand, will you? Oof, you’re strong. | 握一下我的手 你还真有劲 |
[11:09] | This is a big camera. | 这是个大照相机 |
[11:10] | It’s gonna take a picture of you. | 会给你照个相 |
[11:11] | – Won’t hurt a bit. – Okay. | -一点都不疼 -好 |
[11:12] | Everybody clear? | 大家离手 |
[11:13] | Coming up. | 开始了 |
[11:17] | Hey, chest looks good, too. | 胸部看着也挺正常 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna take this collar off and see what’s what, okay? | 我要把颈托拿掉 看看是什么情况 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:27] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[11:28] | Now we’ll put that collar back on. | 我们再把颈托放回去 |
[11:31] | It could still just be whiplash, | 有可能就是扭伤 |
[11:32] | but I want to make sure there aren’t any other injuries. | 但我想要确定没有别的伤 |
[11:34] | With your permission, I’d like to send Jordy | 在征得你的同意后 我想让乔迪 |
[11:35] | for a CT of his head and neck. | 去做个头部和颈部的CT扫描 |
[11:37] | – Sure. – Great. | -没问题 -好 |
[11:39] | You’ll let radiology know, Doris? | 通知放射科吧 桃瑞丝 |
[11:40] | Right. | 好 |
[11:41] | We’re gonna fix you up, get you back on that ice. | 我们会治好你 让你重回冰场 |
[11:46] | I’ll check on you in a bit. | 我等下再过来 |
[11:50] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[11:51] | Martha, Bill, this is Dr. Marcel. | 玛莎 比尔 这位是马塞尔医生 |
[11:53] | He’s been treating the other kidney patient | 他在治疗我和你们说过的 |
[11:54] | I told you about. | 另一位肾病患者 |
[11:55] | Am I a match to him? Is Dan gonna get a kidney? | 我和他配上了吗 丹会有肾脏了吗 |
[11:58] | No, sir, you are not a match. | 不 先生 你和他没配上 |
[12:00] | But, Mrs. Schiller, you are. | 但席勒太太 你可以 |
[12:02] | – So I can donate? – Yes. | -那我可以捐了 -对 |
[12:03] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[12:04] | Mom, I don’t want you taking the risk | 妈妈 你的血压 我不想 |
[12:06] | with your blood pressure. | 让你冒险 |
[12:07] | And that means that my son will get a kidney. | 那就意味着我的儿子能获得一个肾脏 |
[12:09] | Yes. From my patient’s brother. | 对 从我患者的哥哥那 |
[12:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:13] | Dan, I am your mother. | 丹 我是你的妈妈 |
[12:14] | It’s a kidney. It’s nothing. | 就是个肾脏 没什么 |
[12:16] | What if something happens? | 如果出了什么状况怎么办 |
[12:17] | Honey, you’re my baby. | 亲爱的 你是我的宝贝 |
[12:19] | I can’t imagine life without you. | 失去你我的日子还怎么过 |
[12:23] | When you have children of your own, | 等你有了自己的孩子 |
[12:25] | you’ll understand. | 你就会明白了 |
[12:31] | I’ll give the transplant team a call, | 我去通知移植小组 |
[12:33] | get things started. | 开始做准备 |
[12:38] | Hey, did you hear the good news? | 你听说了好消息吗 |
[12:39] | – Yeah. – All right, can we talk? | -嗯 -好 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:40] | – I’m busy, Ethan. – It’ll just take a second. | -我很忙 伊森 -马上就好 |
[12:43] | About your reaction to the book earlier, | 你早上对那本书的反应 |
[12:45] | I know you’re anxious about not getting pregnant. | 我知道你对于无法怀孕这件事很焦虑 |
[12:47] | – Let’s just forget about it– – Here’s the plan. | -别提了 -我想这样 |
[12:48] | I have some time this afternoon. | 我今天下午有点时间 |
[12:50] | I’ll go see a urologist. | 我去找泌尿科医生看看 |
[12:51] | – What? Why? – Get a semen analysis, | -什么 为什么 -做个精子分析 |
[12:53] | make sure I’m not shooting blanks. | 确保我不是在放空炮 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God, Ethan. | 我的天 伊森 |
[12:55] | Why do we have to talk about this all the time? | 我们为什么要没完没了地说这事啊 |
[12:56] | Look, I just want to make sure I’m not the problem. | 我只是想确定不是我的问题 |
[12:58] | There is no problem. | 本来就没有问题 |
[13:00] | Look, I’m not saying there is, but just in case. | 我并不是说有 但以防万一 |
[13:01] | – Oh, my–I’m so sick of this. – Sick of what? | -天哪 我烦死了 -烦什么 |
[13:04] | The pressure. | 压力 |
[13:06] | I don’t even know if I want a baby anymore. | 我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了 |
[13:10] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[13:13] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[13:26] | Hey there, Jordy. Good news. | 我说 乔迪 好消息 |
[13:28] | CT scan is normal. | CT扫描正常 |
[13:30] | Can I go skate now? | 我现在能去滑冰吗 |
[13:32] | Jordy competes. Special Olympics. | 乔迪参加比赛呢 特奥会 |
[13:34] | Wow. Well, maybe you can go skate. | 厉害 也许你可以去滑冰 |
[13:36] | Tell me, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:38] | Real good. | 非常好 |
[13:39] | Hands feel funny. | 手感觉有点怪怪的 |
[13:42] | – What? – Tingly. | -什么 -有点发麻 |
[13:45] | Really? Both hands? | 真的吗 双手都发麻 |
[13:48] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[13:49] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[13:53] | Do you feel that? | 这样你能感觉到吗 |
[13:57] | Squeeze my hand. | 握紧我的手 |
[14:00] | – Not so strong now, huh? – No. | -力道没那么足了 -是的 |
[14:03] | Okay, Jordy, I want to run one more test before you go. | 乔迪 我还想再给你做一项检查 |
[14:06] | It’s another type of scan called an MRI. | 这是另一种扫描式检查 叫核磁共振 |
[14:08] | Dad? | 父亲的意见呢 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:11] | Don’t worry, Dad. I’ll be okay. | 别担心 爸 我不会有事的 |
[14:16] | You’re a champ. | 你最棒了 |
[14:18] | I’ll put that order in. | 我这就去安排检查 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:21] | Jeremy and I have decided | 杰里米和我决定 |
[14:22] | we’re going to try to adopt Sophie. | 尝试去收养苏菲 |
[14:25] | I’m really happy to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[14:28] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[14:29] | Sophie’s hit all her milestones, | 苏菲目前的发育进程全部都达标 |
[14:31] | and her saturation’s looking good at 85%. | 她血氧饱和度85% 还不错 |
[14:34] | This is Dr. Frisch. | 这位是弗里斯医生 |
[14:35] | She will be doing Sophie’s procedure. | 她将会主刀苏菲的手术 |
[14:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:38] | Did you know that the patient’s father | 你知不知道患者的父亲留有指示 |
[14:40] | has instructed that if Sophie arrests, | 如果苏菲出现心脏骤停 |
[14:42] | we are not to resuscitate? | 我们不能进行心肺复苏 |
[14:43] | – What? – A DNR? | -什么 -拒绝心肺复苏 |
[14:45] | You mean you’re just supposed to let her die? | 你是说你只能坐视她丧命 |
[14:48] | No, I can’t believe this. Are you sure? | 我不知道 简直不可思议 你确定 |
[14:50] | It’s right here in the chart. | 这个就写在病历上 |
[14:51] | Why would he do that? | 菲利普为什么要这么做 |
[14:53] | He wouldn’t. I mean, he couldn’t. | 他做不出这种事 我是说 他不会的 |
[14:55] | Yes, he could. | 他做得出的 |
[14:57] | Sophie’s not perfect. That makes her too much work. | 苏菲并不完美 照顾她担子太重 |
[14:59] | But he’s been so devoted to her. | 可他之前一直对她那么上心 |
[15:01] | I’ve seen him take such wonderful care of her. | 我亲眼所见 他把她照顾得那么好 |
[15:03] | Because he was getting something out of it. | 因为他这么做能有所得 |
[15:05] | You. | 你 |
[15:06] | Now that you’re not in the picture, | 现在你抽身而去 |
[15:08] | he doesn’t need Sophie anymore. | 他就用不到苏菲了 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | Look, can you get him to change his mind? | 你能想办法让他回心转意吗 |
[15:13] | I tried to call him. He’s not picking up. | 我给他打过电话 他一直不接 |
[15:15] | I don’t even know where he is. | 我都不知道他人在哪里 |
[15:16] | Well, I’m not comfortable performing this surgery | 对于签过拒绝心肺复苏协议的孩子动手术 |
[15:18] | on a child with a DNR. | 我觉得不太合适 |
[15:19] | – Maya – I’m sorry. | -玛雅 -抱歉 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[15:28] | We are gonna fight this. | 我们会努力一搏的 |
[15:34] | Your donor’s being prepped for surgery. | 你的捐肾者正在做术前准备 |
[15:35] | We’ll take you up to the OR | 她的手术开始大约一小时之后 |
[15:36] | about an hour into her procedure. | 我们就把你送上手术室去 |
[15:38] | Can’t believe this is actually happening. | 真不敢相信这一切真的实现了 |
[15:45] | When do I go up? | 那我什么时候进手术室 |
[15:46] | Your brother’s organ transfer should take about two hours. | 你弟弟的手术大约需要两个小时 |
[15:48] | Then it’s my turn? | 然后就轮到我了 |
[15:49] | Right. | 对 |
[15:57] | Dr. Marcel, you have the honor. | 马塞尔医生 请开始吧 |
[16:00] | Betty, are the antibiotics in? | 贝蒂 开始用抗生素了没有 |
[16:01] | Yep. 2g Cefazolin. | 开始了 2克头孢唑啉 |
[16:03] | Vitals stable? | 患者生命体征平稳吗 |
[16:05] | All good. | 一切良好 |
[16:07] | All right. Let’s begin. | 好的 那我们开始手术吧 |
[16:13] | His fever’s up. 103.6. | 他的体温升高了 39度8 |
[16:16] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[16:17] | I’m right here, Ben. | 我在这儿呢 本 |
[16:19] | Let me know if he needs anything. | 他有什么需要的就跟我说 |
[16:21] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:24] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[16:28] | I was fishing. | 我在钓鱼 |
[16:30] | That sounds nice. | 听起来是个好梦 |
[16:32] | No. I hate fishing. | 才不是 我讨厌钓鱼 |
[16:43] | There you go. | 给你润润嘴唇 |
[16:45] | That’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[16:54] | Ben. Is there anyone I should call? | 本 有没有什么人需要我联系 |
[16:59] | You’re the closest thing I got… to family, Maggie. | 你是最接近我亲人的人了 麦基 |
[17:05] | Have you made any arrangements? | 你对后事有安排吗 |
[17:11] | I should’ve. | 我本该作些安排的 |
[17:14] | I just kept… thinking about getting better… | 我只是一直想着 自己要好起来 |
[17:19] | not about my funeral. | 而不是想着自己的葬礼 |
[17:25] | My folks… are in a cemetery in Florida. | 我的家人都在佛罗里达的一处公墓长眠 |
[17:32] | I’d like my ashes to be with them. | 我也想把我的骨灰和他们一起安放 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 放心吧 |
[17:42] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这根本就不合理 |
[17:43] | We have to do something, Mrs. Goodwin. | 我们得做些什么 古德温女士 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, Dr. Manning. | 抱歉 曼宁医生 |
[17:47] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[17:48] | There’s no way to overturn this DNR? | 拒绝心肺复苏协议就不能被推翻了 |
[17:50] | The father abandoned the baby. | 这孩子被父亲抛弃了 |
[17:51] | We don’t know that. | 对此我们无法确认 |
[17:53] | And Mr. Davis left very clear instructions. | 而且戴维斯先生留有明确的指示 |
[17:55] | He claimed, and I quote, | 我引用一下他的原话 |
[17:57] | “My little girl has suffered enough, | “我女儿已经受了够多的苦 |
[17:59] | and if the good Lord decided to take her, | 如果上帝决定让她离开世间 |
[18:01] | we should let him.” | 我们应该尊重上帝的意愿” |
[18:01] | That’s ridiculous. He’s not even religious. | 这也太扯了 他根本都不信教 |
[18:04] | Dr. Manning, both the ethics committee | 曼宁医生 伦理委员会和律师都认为 |
[18:06] | and legal said this DNR is valid. | 拒绝心肺复苏有效 |
[18:08] | And they won’t approve emergency guardianship. | 而且他们不会允许授予紧急监护权 |
[18:12] | This is about the Davis baby? | 你们在说戴维斯的宝宝吗 |
[18:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:14] | Dr. Frisch briefed me. | 弗里斯医生跟我大概说了下 |
[18:16] | Can you convince her to do the operation? | 你能说服她来做手术吗 |
[18:17] | No, and I understand her refusal. | 不能 而且我对她的拒绝表示理解 |
[18:20] | It’s a very risky procedure, | 这是个风险很大的手术 |
[18:21] | and the baby is likely to arrest. | 而且这个宝宝很可能会心搏停止 |
[18:24] | Dr. Rhodes performed the previous procedure. | 之前的手术是罗德斯医生做的 |
[18:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:28] | I’m sure if he were here, he would agree to do this. | 我很肯定如果他在这里 会同意做手术 |
[18:32] | I will do the surgery. | 我来做这个手术 |
[18:40] | Dr. Choi, something’s wrong. | 崔医生 出事了 |
[18:44] | – Dan? – My chest hurts. | -丹 -我胸口疼 |
[18:46] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:48] | No pulse. V-fib. | 没有脉搏 室颤 |
[18:49] | Start bagging. Charge to 200. | 上气囊 充电到200焦耳 |
[18:51] | Sir, it’s better if you left the room. | 先生 您最好离开这里 |
[18:52] | I’m not leaving my son. | 我不会离开我儿子 |
[18:54] | Come on, Dan. | 加油 丹 |
[18:58] | Come on, buddy. You’re gonna be all right. | 加油 孩子 你会没事的 |
[19:02] | Clear! | 离手 |
[19:03] | Charged. | 充好电了 |
[19:07] | Still V-fib. Charge to 200 again. | 还是室颤 再次充电到200焦耳 |
[19:08] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[19:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:12] | Still in V-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[19:14] | Come on, Dan. Come on. | 加油 丹 加油 |
[19:16] | – Dr. Choi– – Charge to 200 again. | -崔医生 -再次充电到200焦耳 |
[19:18] | Come on. No. | 加油 不 |
[19:20] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[19:22] | Clear. | 离手 |
[19:28] | He’s asystolic. | 他心脏停搏了 |
[19:38] | I’m so sorry, Bill. | 我很抱歉 比尔 |
[19:44] | Dan, Dan. | 丹 丹 |
[19:47] | Dan. | 丹 |
[19:49] | Time of death, 12:03. | 死亡时间 12:03 |
[20:00] | Dan. | 丹 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:09] | Kidney is good to go. | 肾脏可以移植了 |
[20:22] | Hold on. His son died. | 等等 他儿子死了 |
[20:24] | Mr. Schiller has withdrawn consent. | 席勒先生撤销了同意书 |
[20:27] | What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | He has medical power of attorney, | 他有医疗授权书 |
[20:29] | and he’s stopping the procedure. | 而且他要中止手术 |
[20:32] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这样做 |
[20:33] | He wants his wife’s kidney re-implanted. | 他想把她妻子的肾脏重新移植回去 |
[20:37] | That’s insane. No. | 简直不可理喻 不行 |
[20:38] | You may not transplant that kidney. | 你们不能移植那个肾脏 |
[20:47] | All right, everybody, sit tight. | 好吧 各位 先等等 |
[20:54] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[20:55] | I have a kidney on ice in a cooler, | 有位病人正急需那个我保存在 |
[20:58] | and a patient in dire need of it. | 冷藏箱里的肾脏 |
[20:59] | The man just lost his son, | 这个男人刚刚失去了儿子 |
[21:00] | the reason for the domino transplant in the first place. | 这也是当初要进行多米诺式移植的原因 |
[21:02] | Mrs. Schiller gave consent. | 席勒太太签了同意书 |
[21:04] | When her son was alive, and now we have no way to know | 那时她儿子还活着 现在我们无从得知 |
[21:06] | if she’d still feel the same way. | 她是否还同意捐肾 |
[21:07] | And we have no way to know that she wouldn’t. | 我们也没法确定她不会捐肾 |
[21:08] | Doesn’t matter. It’s the husband’s decision. | 没关系 这得由她丈夫决定 |
[21:11] | Didn’t you try to reason with him? | 你没试着跟他讲道理吗 |
[21:12] | When he was crying over his dead son’s body, no. | 当时他正趴在儿子尸体上哭 所以我没有 |
[21:14] | That is not what I meant, and you know it. | 我不是那个意思 你明白的 |
[21:16] | All right, all right, you two. | 好了 好了 你们两位 |
[21:19] | Let’s cool it. | 先冷静一下 |
[21:21] | Peter, do we know who owns this kidney? | 彼得 我们知道现在这个肾脏属于谁吗 |
[21:24] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[21:25] | We’ve never had a situation like this. | 我们从没遇到过这种情况 |
[21:27] | I need to consult with ethics, | 我需要咨询伦理委员会 |
[21:29] | see if there’s at least a precedent. | 至少看看有没有先例可以参考 |
[21:31] | You do realize that we’re under a time crunch here. | 你知道我们现在时间紧迫吧 |
[21:34] | I realize. | 我知道 |
[21:37] | Well, until we have a determination, | 在我们做决定之前 |
[21:40] | keep Mrs. Schiller stable, | 先让席勒太太保持稳定 |
[21:41] | and get Mike Stowe prepped for surgery. | 并让麦克·斯托做好术前准备 |
[21:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[21:58] | Jordy, Russell, this is Dr. Abrams, | 乔迪 拉塞尔 这位是艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[22:00] | our chief of neurosurgery. | 我们的神经外科主任 |
[22:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:03] | Jordy, your MRI revealed a condition called | 乔迪 你的核磁共振检查出一种病症叫做 |
[22:06] | Atlantoaxial Instability. | 寰枢椎不稳 |
[22:09] | Big words. | 好深奥的词 |
[22:10] | Yeah, and what it means is that your spine | 是的 这种病症是指你的 |
[22:12] | is built a little differently, | 脊椎形状有点特殊 |
[22:13] | and working in not quite the way it should. | 而且工作方式也不太正常 |
[22:15] | Yeah, we see it in about | 是的 有25%的唐氏综合症患者 |
[22:16] | 25% of DS patients. | 会出现这种情况 |
[22:18] | I know. | 我明白 |
[22:20] | Um, is there a way to treat it? | 这个病有办法可以治吗 |
[22:23] | Why don’t we talk outside? | 我们出去谈吧 |
[22:25] | Hey, Jordy, buddy. I’ll be right back, okay? | 乔迪 伙计 我很快就回 好吗 |
[22:28] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[22:33] | So there are two options. | 有两个选项 |
[22:35] | First, I can surgically repair the instability. | 第一个 我可以手术修复寰枢椎不稳 |
[22:37] | But it’s an invasive, high-risk surgery. | 但这是个侵入性的高风险手术 |
[22:39] | It could fix the problem, or it could make things worse. | 可能会解决问题 也可能让问题更严重 |
[22:41] | Severely limit Jordy’s range of motion. | 严重限制乔迪的活动范围 |
[22:45] | And the second option? | 那第二个选项呢 |
[22:47] | Stabilize the spine with a halo vest– | 用头环背心来稳定脊椎 |
[22:49] | type of brace– wait for the whiplash to heal. | 这是一种支撑架 等待颈部扭伤自动痊愈 |
[22:52] | It’s a much safer route, and that’s what I’d recommend. | 这种方法要安全得多 也是我比较推荐的 |
[22:56] | Dr. Abrams? | 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[22:57] | Atlantoaxial Instability is congenital, | 寰枢椎不稳是先天性的 |
[22:59] | so eventually, Jordy’s gonna need this surgery. | 到最后乔迪还是需要做手术 |
[23:01] | Right, but it is possible to put it off for years. | 对 但是可以推迟几年 |
[23:13] | Okay, no surgery. | 好的 不做手术 |
[23:16] | I don’t want to take the risk. | 我不想冒这个险 |
[23:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:19] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[23:22] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell Jordy. | 我不知道怎么和乔迪说 |
[23:24] | Special Olympics won’t let him compete with this condition. | 特奥会不会允许他这种情况参赛 |
[23:27] | He’d have to have it repaired. | 他必须治好了才能参赛 |
[23:30] | This is gonna break his heart. | 这会让他很伤心的 |
[23:36] | I feel bad for that family, | 我为那个家庭感到难过 |
[23:38] | but how much time does Mike have? | 迈克还有多长时间 |
[23:40] | He’s gonna die without that kidney. | 没有那个肾脏他会死的 |
[23:44] | This could be it. | 可能有结果了 |
[23:48] | Let’s hope for good news. | 让我们心存希望 |
[23:53] | So legal has made a determination. | 律师做出了决定 |
[23:56] | Since Mrs. Schiller’s kidney had been removed from her body, | 只要席勒太太的肾脏一取出 |
[23:59] | the hospital’s considered its caretaker. | 医院就被视为其管理者 |
[24:02] | The ethics committee believes | 伦理委员会觉得 |
[24:03] | that the kidney should go to Dr. Marcel’s patient | 肾脏应该给马塞尔医生的病人 |
[24:06] | as originally designated by the donor. | 作为捐赠者指定的对象 |
[24:10] | Mr. Schiller’s wishes will not be honored. | 席勒先生的遗愿无法实现了 |
[24:16] | Gonna go scrub. | 我去换手术服 |
[24:19] | You know it’s the right thing. | 你知道这么做没错 |
[24:21] | We’re saving a life. | 我们在拯救生命 |
[24:21] | It’s a little more nuanced than that. | 没有那么简单吧 |
[24:24] | Ethan, don’t walk away. | 伊森 别走 |
[24:25] | April, there is a man who has to tell his wife | 艾普尔 现在有个丈夫在等他妻子从手术醒来 |
[24:26] | when she wakes up from surgery that her kidney is gone | 还得告诉她 她的肾脏被拿走了 |
[24:29] | and her son is dead. | 而且她儿子去世了 |
[24:30] | You want to be there for that? | 你想亲眼看看吗 |
[24:31] | I know. It’s a terrible situation. | 我知道 现在情况很糟糕 |
[24:33] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[24:34] | This is the best outcome we could have. | 这是我们能得到的最好结果 |
[24:37] | You just want me to feel bad. Is that it? | 你只是想让我难受 是吗 |
[24:39] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:41] | You’ve been at me all day. | 你一天都没给我好脸色 |
[24:44] | I don’t know what’s going on between us, | 我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况 |
[24:45] | but maybe it’s a good thing I’m going away. | 但也许我还是走远点比较好 |
[24:55] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[24:58] | I thought you were taking the day off. | 我还以为你休假了 |
[25:01] | I am. And I’m gonna need a few more. | 我在休 而且我还得多休几天 |
[25:04] | I’m gonna take CeCe away for a couple days, | 我要带茜茜出去几天 |
[25:07] | to Mackinac Island. | 去麦基诺岛 |
[25:08] | Oh, well, that was always a special place for the two of you. | 对你俩来说 那一直是个特殊的地方 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Anyway… | 是这样 |
[25:14] | we’re gonna have a party tonight. | 我们今晚有个聚会 |
[25:16] | Just for a few close friends, like you. | 只有几个最亲密的朋友来 比如你 |
[25:20] | Kind of a… | 更像是个 |
[25:22] | like a bon voyage party. | 践行聚会 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:36] | None of that. None of that, okay? | 不要这样 不要这样 好吗 |
[25:39] | It’s just a little party. | 只是个小聚会 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:51] | No, no, fix me! They have to fix me. | 不 不 治好我 他们得把我治好 |
[25:54] | They have to fix me. | 他们得把我治好 |
[25:56] | Fix me. | 治好我 |
[25:56] | They have to fix me. | 他们得把我治好 |
[25:57] | Just keep it down, okay? | 声音小点 好吗 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:01] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[26:02] | I told him what we were gonna do– | 我告诉了他我们的计划… |
[26:03] | I don’t want that. I want them to fix me. | 我不想那样 我要他们治好我 |
[26:06] | He wants the operation. | 他想做手术 |
[26:07] | I want to skate. | 我想滑冰 |
[26:08] | Show him. Show him me. | 让他看 让他看我 |
[26:10] | – Jordy – Show him me. | -乔迪 -让他看我 |
[26:13] | Show me? | 让我看 |
[26:14] | Video of Jordy skating. | 乔迪滑冰的视频 |
[26:16] | I can fly. You’ll see. | 我会飞 你会看到的 |
[26:19] | Look, I’ll forward it to you. | 我把视频转给你 |
[26:20] | I can fly. | 我会飞 |
[26:21] | Jordy, okay, there are other things that you can do. | 乔迪 你还可以做别的事 |
[26:24] | Okay, we’ll find something else that you love just as– | 我们会帮你找到你一样喜欢的事 就像… |
[26:26] | No. I want to fly. | 不 我想飞 |
[26:28] | I want to be free. | 我想要自由 |
[26:34] | Ben, I’m concerned about your chest X-ray. | 本 我很担心你的胸透 |
[26:36] | The patchy whiteout indicates diffuse airspace disease. | 白斑表示弥漫性气胸 |
[26:41] | He’s on a high-flow cannula. | 他在用大流量插管 |
[26:42] | That’s not cutting it. | 这样没什么效果 |
[26:43] | He’s oxygenating poorly, and his pC02 is rising. | 他的氧气不足 他的二氧化碳分压在上升 |
[26:46] | He’s in acute respiratory failure. | 他现在急性呼吸衰竭 |
[26:47] | Ben, I’m gonna have to intubate you. | 本 我要给你插管 |
[26:50] | 20 etomidate, 100 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位琥珀甲哌酯 |
[26:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:53] | Okay. Okay, Ben. | 好的 好的 本 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:03] | Meds are in. | 药物输入 |
[27:13] | I’m in. | 已输入 |
[27:14] | Bag him, and I’ll call for a vent. | 给氧 我去找呼吸机 |
[27:24] | I don’t think he has long. | 我觉得他时间不多了 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:40] | Heart’s beating. | 有心跳 |
[27:43] | Take her off bypass. | 取下她的搭桥 |
[27:45] | And she’s off. | 取下了 |
[27:47] | Pulmonary artery pressure is still high. | 肺动脉压仍然很高 |
[27:49] | Unless we’re able to lower it, | 除非我们能降低血压 |
[27:50] | she won’t survive. | 否则她活不了 |
[27:51] | Put her back on bypass. | 重新给她搭桥 |
[27:53] | 11-point scalpel and aortic punch. | 11号手术刀 主动脉穿孔 |
[28:05] | Placing a 5mm fenestration | 5毫米的开窗术 |
[28:07] | so the extra pressure decompresses into her left atrium. | 让额外的压力减压到左心房 |
[28:11] | Pressure’s still not lowering. | 血压还没降下来 |
[28:12] | Put her on V-A ECMO? | 进行体外膜肺氧合治疗 |
[28:13] | Not an option. Violates the DNR. | 不行 和拒绝心肺复苏违背 |
[28:18] | Okay, she’s in pulmonary edema, | 她肺水肿了 |
[28:19] | and failing. | 正在衰竭 |
[28:21] | Must be a structural issue we haven’t found yet. | 肯定还有个关键的病因我们没找到 |
[28:27] | Ah, stenosis. | 二尖瓣狭窄 |
[28:30] | Prepare for angioplasty. | 准备血管清理术 |
[28:38] | Look at me. I’m flying! | 看看我 我在飞 |
[28:40] | – Fastest skater on Earth. – Thank you, Dad. | -世界上最快的滑冰手 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[28:42] | Ready? One, two… | 准备好了吗 一 二 |
[28:44] | – Okay, now make a funny face. – Okay, one more. | -现在做个鬼脸 -再来一个 |
[28:45] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | No! | 不 |
[28:49] | I can’t stand it. | 我受不了了 |
[28:51] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:55] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[28:57] | Give us a couple minutes. | 给我们几分钟 |
[29:03] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[29:05] | I was always compensating for having a kid with Downs. | 因为有个唐氏综合症的孩子 我一直在妥协 |
[29:09] | Just wanted to have a regular boy, | 我只想要个正常的孩子 |
[29:10] | so I pushed him into sports. | 所以我逼他去参加运动 |
[29:14] | Maybe you did. | 也许是的 |
[29:16] | But he loves that sport. | 但他喜欢那项运动 |
[29:19] | Jordy’s the most important thing in my life. | 乔迪是我生命中最重要的人 |
[29:22] | He’s the best thing in my life. | 他是我生命中最美好的事 |
[29:24] | I can’t do anything that would cause him harm. | 我不能做任何伤害他的事 |
[29:27] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[29:29] | I’m the one who told you this was a safer option, | 是我告诉你这是个更安全的选项 |
[29:32] | and I certainly understand your fears. | 我很理解你的恐惧 |
[29:35] | But maybe this isn’t about you. | 但也许这和你没有关系 |
[29:38] | Maybe it’s about Jordy and what he wants. | 也许这关于乔迪 和他想要什么 |
[29:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:45] | I watched that video. | 我看了那视频 |
[29:48] | He said… | 他说 |
[29:49] | “I can fly.” | “我会飞” |
[29:51] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[29:53] | And he said, “I want to be free.” | 他还说”我想自由” |
[29:58] | I saw that, too. | 我也看见了 |
[30:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:05] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[30:07] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 儿子 |
[30:14] | Twelve minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[30:16] | Gotta finish up and take her off bypass. | 得赶紧结束 取下她的搭桥 |
[30:18] | Final knot on the patch is tied. | 补片前端已经缝合 |
[30:20] | Cut the stitch. | 把线剪掉 |
[30:24] | Take her off bypass. | 取下她的搭桥 |
[30:31] | How’s her pressure, Carl? | 她的血压怎么样了 卡尔 |
[30:33] | PA pressure… | 血压是 |
[30:36] | down to 50. Was 80. | 下降到50了 之前是80 |
[30:38] | Good sign. | 好现象 |
[30:39] | And good ventricular function. | 心室功能也很好 |
[30:42] | I believe this little girl’s health issues have been resolved. | 我觉得这姑娘的健康问题解决了 |
[30:46] | Let’s close. | 我们缝合吧 |
[30:55] | I’m not coming home tonight. | 我今晚不回家 |
[30:56] | I’ll leave for my deployment from here. | 我直接从这前往派驻地 |
[30:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:03] | I’m gonna stay with Bill Schiller | 我要陪着比尔·席勒 |
[31:04] | till his wife wakes up. | 直到他妻子醒来 |
[31:05] | I want to be there for him. | 我想陪着他 |
[31:10] | Did you mean what you said? | 你说的话是真心的吗 |
[31:14] | About not wanting to have a baby? | 关于不想要孩子 |
[31:18] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我要什么 |
[31:24] | Well, you got six weeks to figure it out. | 你有六周想清楚 |
[31:31] | – Maggie? – Yeah. | -麦基 -我在 |
[31:33] | Dr. Lanik wants you. | 拉尼克医生找你 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:46] | His O2 stats are 94%. They’re improving. | 他的氧饱和94% 正在好转 |
[31:50] | Look at his latest chest X-ray. Lungs look a lot better. | 他最新的胸片 肺部看起来也好多了 |
[31:53] | I don’t understand. He’s improving? | 我不明白 他好转了 |
[31:56] | Seems that way. Labs are better, too. | 看起来是的 化验结果也好多了 |
[31:58] | White count up to 4, platelets up to 75. | 白细胞数到4了 的血小板上升到75 |
[32:00] | Below normal, but a lot better than before. | 还比正常值低 但比好多了 |
[32:03] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:04] | Well, the only thing I can think… | 我能想到的唯一原因 |
[32:06] | they stopped his chemo. | 他们给他停了化疗 |
[32:07] | That allowed his immune system to bounce back, | 让他恢复了免疫系统 |
[32:09] | fight the infection. | 抵御感染 |
[32:12] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[32:24] | So are you gonna go fix me? | 你要治好我吗 |
[32:27] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[32:28] | Yep, you’re gonna go to sleep, | 没错 你会睡着 |
[32:29] | and when you wake up, everything’s gonna be okay. | 当你醒来时 就没事了 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:57] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[33:00] | It was just like this. | 和现在一样 |
[33:04] | Sophie was recovering from her surgery. | 苏菲正从手术中恢复 |
[33:09] | And Agent Lee… | 而李探员 |
[33:11] | Will loves you. | 威尔爱你 |
[33:15] | You would be a fool not to take him back. | 不把他追回来 你就是个傻子 |
[33:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:24] | I have been so unfair to Will. | 我对威尔太不公平了 |
[33:30] | All this time, I have been so unfair to Will. | 一直以来 我对威尔太不公平了 |
[33:50] | Jordy should be back on the ice very soon. | 乔迪应该很快就能重新滑冰了 |
[33:53] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:56] | Let me know when he’s competing. | 他比赛的时候告诉我 |
[33:58] | I’d like to come. | 我想去看 |
[33:59] | I will. | 好的 |
[34:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:06] | Looks like Jordy gets to keep flying. | 看来乔迪可以继续飞了 |
[34:08] | If it hadn’t been for you… | 如果没有你 |
[34:22] | Mike got a new kidney. | 麦克有新的肾了 |
[34:24] | Best news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到最好的消息 |
[34:26] | Glad we finally got there. | 很高兴我们终于等到了 |
[34:29] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[34:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:05] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[35:12] | We took Danny to Mackinac Island | 丹尼还是个小男孩的时候 |
[35:15] | when he was a little boy. | 我们带他去了麦基诺岛 |
[35:16] | He’s loved it ever since. | 从那以后他就爱上了那里 |
[35:19] | They gave us a really good hotel room rate | 他们给了我们很优惠的酒店价格 |
[35:21] | because we’re going off-season. | 因为我们是淡季过去 |
[35:23] | – Bagged the honeymoon suite. – Nice. | -准备了蜜月套房 -真好 |
[35:26] | Oh. Got the honeymoon suite. | 还有蜜月套房 |
[35:29] | Here. Blue ones are sugar-free. | 给 蓝色是无糖的 |
[35:32] | I’ll take your word for that. | 信你一回 |
[35:34] | You know, I think it’s great that you guys are | 我觉得太好了 你们 |
[35:36] | gonna finally get that honeymoon. | 终于要去度蜜月了 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:40] | Oh, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[35:43] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:44] | Oh, my baby. Baby. | 我的宝贝 宝贝 |
[35:47] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[35:49] | – Hi, Grandma. – Hi, sweetie. | -奶奶 -宝贝 |
[35:50] | There’s my baby. | 这是我的宝贝 |
[35:52] | There’s my baby. | 这是我的宝贝 |
[35:56] | Hey, Sharon, Bert. Hey. | 莎伦 伯特 |
[35:59] | Can you guys excuse us for a sec, please? | 你们可以离开一下吗 |
[36:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:03] | No, no. Let it go. | 不 不 没关系 |
[36:09] | There’s my baby. | 这是我的宝贝 |
[36:12] | Uh, hey, Dad. I want to go with you and Mom. | 爸爸 我想跟你和妈妈一起去 |
[36:15] | Oh, sweetie. Of course you do. | 宝贝 你当然会想一起去 |
[36:18] | It’s just that your mom feels very strongly | 只是你妈妈非常坚定地认为 |
[36:23] | that it just be the two of us. I’m so sorry. | 只能我们俩去 我很抱歉 |
[36:25] | I know. I’ll talk to her. | 我知道 我去跟她说 |
[36:26] | Honey, honey– | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[36:27] | Dad, Dad. Why not? | 爸爸 爸爸 为什么不行呢 |
[36:30] | Well, the way she explained it to me– | 她跟我解释过 |
[36:33] | and trust me, we talked about it a lot– | 相信我 我们聊了很多 |
[36:36] | is that she wants you | 她想让你 |
[36:38] | to remember her the way she is tonight: | 记住她今晚的样子 |
[36:41] | happy and beautiful, | 幸福 美丽 |
[36:44] | and surrounded by her friends and family. | 被朋友和家人包围 |
[36:51] | But, Dad, I’m never gonna see her again. | 但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了 |
[36:52] | Oh, sweetie, I know how hard it is. | 宝贝 我知道这很困难 |
[36:54] | I do. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[36:56] | I’m just really trying to let her call the shots. | 我只是想让她来做决定 |
[36:59] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[37:00] | And this is the way she wants it. | 这是她想要的 |
[37:05] | But to not be there and not to tell her… | 但我不在场 不能告诉她 |
[37:13] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[37:15] | your mom knows that you love her. | 你妈妈知道你爱她 |
[37:17] | And you know that she loves you. | 你也知道她爱你 |
[37:45] | Lighten his sedation. | 减少他的镇静剂 |
[37:55] | Ben, I’m gonna remove your tube. | 本 我要拔管子了 |
[38:08] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:16] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[38:19] | Ben. | 本 |
[38:21] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[38:25] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[38:27] | You are. | 你还活着 |
[38:50] | Look at me! I’m flying! | 看看我 我飞起来了 |
[38:55] | Will. | 威尔 |
[39:00] | I remember that night. | 我想起了那晚的事 |
[39:03] | I was coming to tell you that… | 我是来告诉你 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry for the way I treated you, | 我为自己对待你的方式感到抱歉 |
[39:07] | that I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:12] | Doesn’t matter anymore. | 不重要了 |
[39:13] | No, it does, because that’s not all. | 不 重要 因为还有别的 |
[39:16] | No, you don’t need to do this. | 不 你不需要这么做 |
[39:18] | I do. I do. | 我需要 我需要 |
[39:20] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:22] | I came to tell you that… | 我是来告诉你 |
[39:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:27] | And I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[39:29] | Natalie, stop. | 娜塔莉 别说了 |
[39:33] | You told me to get out of your life. | 你让我离开你的生活 |
[39:35] | I know, and I am so sorry. | 我知道 真的对不起 |
[39:38] | You don’t understand. I did. | 你不明白 我做到了 |
[39:41] | And it’s been good for me. It really has. | 这样对我有好处 真的 |
[39:45] | Will, we can-we can figure– | 威尔 我们可以 我们可以 |
[39:48] | No, we… | 不 我们 |
[39:49] | aren’t good for one another. | 并不适合彼此 |
[39:52] | All we do is hurt each other. | 我们只会互相伤害 |
[39:57] | There was a time I couldn’t imagine a future without you, | 曾经我无法想象我的未来没有你 |
[40:01] | but I can now, and I feel… | 但现在我可以了 我感觉到了 |
[40:05] | free. | 自由 |