Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Cancer is a heavy lift, 癌症是种沉重的负担
[00:02] but there’s strength in community. 但社区是有力量的
[00:04] Once I let them in, 一旦让他们知道
[00:06] it was a real comfort. 那才是真正的安慰
[00:09] The truth is, she chose Philip. 真相是 她选择了菲利普
[00:10] That night in my car, she was coming to show me her ring. 就在那晚在我的车里 她给我看订婚戒指
[00:13] I don’t know what she was gonna say to you, 我不知道她打算对你说什么
[00:14] but I do know she wasn’t gonna show you any ring. 但我知道 她不是来给你看订婚戒指的
[00:19] He slipped the ring on your finger 他在你昏迷的时候
[00:20] when you were unconscious. 给你戴上了戒指
[00:21] He’s lying to you. 他对你撒谎
[00:22] It doesn’t matter because it’s over. 这无所谓了 因为我们结束了
[00:24] I’m sorry, I just– 抱歉 我就是
[00:25] -I should’ve done something, said something… – No! -我应该做些什么的 或者说些什么 -不
[00:27] Get out of my life. 离开我的生活吧
[00:30] I know we said someday, 我知道我们说过有朝一日
[00:32] but you’d make the best mom ever. 但你会成为最棒的妈妈
[00:38] Mm, smells so good. 真香啊
[00:40] Frittata with chicken sausage, 意式蛋饼配鸡肉酱
[00:43] Swiss chard, and gruyère. 瑞士甜菜和格鲁耶尔奶酪
[00:46] Too bad I have to go-early shift. 可我还得上早班 真可惜
[00:48] I know, I remembered. I’m prepping yours to go. 我知道 我没忘 就是给你带着出门吃的
[00:51] You are too good to me. 你对我怎么这么好
[00:53] Protein, iron, vitamin B from the dark leafy greens. 绿叶菜提供的蛋白质 铁质和维生素B
[00:56] A Mediterranean diet breakfast. Been shown to… 一道地中海风早餐 人人都说…
[00:58] – Help ovarian health? – Exactly. -有助于卵巢健康 -没错
[01:09] Is this what I think it is? 这是我以为的那东西吗
[01:11] Uh, fertility chart. 生育表
[01:13] Tracking your ovulation schedule, like we talked about. 追踪你的排卵周期 之前说过的
[01:16] And good news… 而好消息是
[01:18] we are in your fertile window. 现在就是你的生育窗口期
[01:21] Oh, my God, Ethan… 我的天 伊森
[01:25] I just… I thought we’d take 我只是 我们之前不是说
[01:26] a little more of a laissez faire approach. 要走顺其自然的路线吗
[01:30] If our goal is having a baby, 如果我们的目标是要孩子
[01:33] then we should definitely be having sex. 那我们免不了要上床的
[01:35] Especially when you’re ovulating. 尤其是你现在正在排卵期
[01:37] Thank you for breakfast. 多谢你的早餐
[01:40] I also put some folic acid in there, you know, to prevent… 我还加了些叶酸 以免…
[01:43] Birth defects? I know. 先天畸形 我知道
[01:45] Yeah. I know you know. 好 我知道你知道
[01:50] Are you ever gonna tell me 你难道打算一直不告诉我
[01:51] where we’re going to dinner tonight? 今晚要共进晚餐吗
[01:53] I’m not telling. 我不说
[01:53] Come on, spill the beans please. 拜托 实话说了吧
[01:55] I’m not telling you. 我偏不说
[01:56] Oh, come on. I like this. 拜托 我喜欢这么玩
[01:58] I got us a reservation at Alinea. 我在阿莉尼亚定了个位置
[02:00] – Alinea? – Alinea. -阿莉尼亚 -对 阿莉尼亚
[02:02] It takes three months to get a table there. 想在那里订桌得排三个月的队
[02:04] How’d you swing that? 你怎么办到的
[02:05] I might’ve told them that I’m dying. 我告诉他们 我快死了
[02:08] Are you serious? 你逗我呢
[02:09] No, come on, I didn’t do that. 拜托 我当然是开玩笑的
[02:10] Jesus. 天啊
[02:11] Come on, you know your wife’s a rock star. 怎么了嘛 你还不知道你妻子是摇滚歌星吗
[02:14] That I knew already. 那我倒是早就知道
[02:16] Matter of fact, I have all your albums. 而且说起来 你的专辑我都有
[02:17] You do. 确实
[02:23] – Alinea. – Alinea. -阿莉尼亚见 -阿莉尼亚见
[02:31] Hey, you going to Crockett’s crawfish boil tonight? 你今晚要去克罗特家吃龙虾煮吗
[02:35] Maybe, I don’t know. 也许吧 我也不知道
[02:37] Well, you should. 你应该去
[02:39] You know with Crockett, 你也知道克罗特
[02:39] the food and booze will be great. 一定会有美食美酒的
[02:41] Heads up. 注意
[02:43] Treatment 3. 3号治疗室
[02:44] Tom Lyons, 25, 汤姆·莱恩斯 25岁
[02:45] collapsed in the stairwell of his building. 在他家大楼的楼梯井晕倒
[02:47] GCS 15, BP’s low at 88/55 昏迷指数15 血压较低 88/55
[02:51] even after a liter of NS. 挂了一升生理盐水没有改善
[02:53] Heart rate’s 97 and sats 100%. 心率97 血氧量100%
[02:56] Hi, Tom, I’m Dr. Halstead. What’s going on? 你好汤姆 我是霍斯特德医生 你怎么了
[02:58] – I fell. – Oh, yeah? -我摔倒了 -是吗
[03:01] Isn’t this all a bit much? 有点小题大做了吧
[03:03] We’re just gonna check you out, make sure you’re okay. 我们只要检查一下 确定你没事就好
[03:05] On three. One, two, three. 数到三 一 二 三
[03:09] Thanks, guys. 谢谢你们
[03:15] Lungs are clear. 肺音清晰
[03:16] CBC, CMP, trops, and an EKG. 做血常规 血液生化 变化反应和心电图
[03:19] Also, a chest x-ray and stick him for glucose. 另外再做个胸透 还有血糖
[03:20] – On it. – Really, I’m good. -好的 -我真的没事
[03:23] Not sure why his pressure is so soft. 他的脉搏不知道为什么这么弱
[03:24] Let’s fast his belly. 按摩一下他的腹部
[03:28] Okay. 好的
[03:29] It’s okay. Get it out. 没事 都吐出来吧
[03:32] Tom, you with me? 汤姆 能听见我吗
[03:36] Get it out. 都吐出来
[03:55] Give him two units of blood now 马上给他输两包血
[03:56] and get GI down here to scope him. 叫胃肠医生来给他检查
[03:59] What’s up with his fangs? Can’t be natural, can they? 他那獠牙是怎么回事 不可能是天生的吧
[04:02] I don’t think so. It’s odd. 我看不会 很奇怪
[04:04] Let me know as soon as his labs and EKG come back. 等他化验和心电有结果就告诉我
[04:06] Yeah. 好
[04:12] Takes a while to mend a broken heart. 治愈心伤需要时间
[04:14] Yes, I’m familiar. 是啊 我有体会
[04:19] Okay, Maggie, 100 pounds of crawfish 好了麦基 我订了100磅龙虾
[04:21] delivered to my place. I’m fixin’ to boil. 送到我家 我就专门负责煮
[04:24] Tell me you’re still good for the jambalaya. 你还能来做什锦饭吧
[04:25] Crockett, I’ve set aside this afternoon 克罗特 我把今天下午的事全推了
[04:28] to cook, cleared my schedule. 就为了给你做饭
[04:29] You’re gonna get your jambalaya. 你就等着吃什锦饭吧
[04:31] Okay, how are we on the guest list? 很好 都有哪些贵客会来
[04:35] Everybody, huddle up. 大家 都过来
[04:37] Get over here. 全都过来
[04:40] As you know, Dr. Marcel and I are hosting 如各位所知 今晚马塞尔医生和我
[04:43] a crawfish boil tonight 要举办一次龙虾煮聚会
[04:46] and you’re all coming, no excuses. 你们都得来 不接受请假
[04:48] Uh, some of us have shelf exams coming up. 有人还要准备医师执照考试
[04:51] Attendance is mandatory, Elsa. 不得以任何理由缺席 艾尔莎
[04:53] – Mandatory party? – Mm-hmm. -强行派对 -没错
[04:55] I’m sorry, you guys, I’m not gonna be able to make it. 抱歉 我去不了
[04:57] The move back into my house has been really hard 搬回我家之后欧文不太适应
[04:59] on Owen and I’m still unpacking. 而且我也要收拾行李
[05:02] – Okay. – Okay, you get a pass. -好吧 -好吧 你可以不去
[05:04] But everybody else, you’re coming. 但是其他人 都必须来
[05:06] No excuses. 不许找借口
[05:07] If I can swing it after a day of chemo, 要是我能在化疗一天之后还能来
[05:10] you can, too. 你也可以
[05:13] True that. 说得对
[05:14] Natalie, I have an MVC coming in. 娜塔莉 一名伤者即将送到
[05:15] You’re going to Trauma 1. 你去1号创伤室
[05:17] All right. Elsa, with me. 好 艾尔莎 跟我来
[05:21] Danson, what do we got? 但森 情况如何
[05:22] Kayla Patten, seven-year-old unrestrained passenger, 凯拉·帕滕 7岁乘客 没系安全带
[05:25] head injury with scalp lacs, GCS 13. 头部受伤 头骨撕裂 昏迷指数13
[05:28] Mom’s in the ambo behind. 她妈妈在后面的救护车里
[05:29] All right, let’s transfer on my count. 好 听我口令转移
[05:30] Ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[05:35] Airways cleared. 气道通畅
[05:44] Breath sounds bilaterally. 两侧均有呼吸声
[05:46] All right, let’s get a chest and pelvis x-ray. 好 做个胸腔和盆骨X光
[05:48] Uh, sats 92%. BP 100/65. 血氧量92% 血压100/65
[05:52] Pupils are equal, round, and reactive to light. 瞳孔等大 很圆 对光有反应
[05:54] All right, let’s take down that dressing and see 好 帮她把衣服脱掉
[05:55] where all that blood’s coming from. 看看血是哪里来的
[05:59] I’m not seeing any other major external traumas. 没看到任何外伤
[06:02] Uh, not sure if there’s active bleeding or not. 不知是否有流血伤口
[06:04] Well, grab some saline and flush it out. 拿点生理盐水 冲一下看看
[06:06] What size syringe should I use? 我要用什么尺寸的注射器
[06:08] Forget that, give it to me. 算了 我来
[06:13] Squeeze hard. 使劲挤
[06:17] Okay, I can visualize the full wound. 好 我能看到伤口全貌了
[06:20] It’s a deep lac. 撕裂伤很深
[06:22] Galea muscle’s intact. 帽状腱膜肌肉完整
[06:23] Still a little bit of bleeding from the skin edge. 皮肤表层还有点出血
[06:26] All right, well, put some pressure back on it, 好 继续帮她压着
[06:27] let’s get her x-ray and then send her up to CT for a panscan. 先做她的透视 然后送她去做全景CT
[06:29] We’ll stitch her up later. 之后再做缝合
[06:31] Let’s move. 走吧
[06:36] Isn’t it a bad sign that she’s so groggy? 她昏迷不醒是坏迹象吧
[06:38] Hopefully it’s just a concussion. 但愿只是脑震荡
[06:41] Mom is here. June Patten. 她妈妈来了 朱恩·帕滕
[06:42] Stable, Baghdad. 情况稳定 去创伤室
[06:44] All right. 好
[06:47] Hi, June, I’m Dr. Manning. This is Ms. Curry. 朱恩你好 我是曼宁医生 这是库里小姐
[06:49] She’s a fourth year medical student. 她是四年级医学生
[06:51] – Where’s Kayla? – She’s stable. -凯拉在哪里 -她情况稳定
[06:52] She’s up getting some x-rays to make sure 她正在楼上做透视
[06:54] there’s no internal injuries. 检查一下是否有内伤
[06:55] I swear her seatbelt was on when I started the car. 我启动的时候她绝对系了安全带
[06:58] – Uh, can I look at her arm? – Yeah, go ahead. -我能看看她的胳膊吗 -当然
[07:02] There’s a deformity at the elbow, 肘部有变形
[07:04] but neuro vascular intact. 但是神经和血管完整
[07:05] Let’s get some x-rays. 来做透视吧
[07:07] I would’ve pulled over if I’d known she’d taken it off. 我要是知道她解开了安全带肯定会停车的
[07:09] I need to see Kayla. 我要见凯拉
[07:10] No–June, please. 不行 朱恩 听话
[07:12] We need to get these x-rays, okay? 我们得给你做透视 好吗
[07:13] You can see Kayla as soon as she’s back from radiology. 等她从放射科回来你就可以见她
[07:16] All right? 好吗
[07:19] Thank you. Step back. 谢谢 请退后
[07:26] Shooting. 开拍
[07:31] Looks like a simple posterior elbow dislocation. 看起来是简单的后肘关节脱位
[07:33] We need to reduce it to preserve blood supply. 我们得尽快治疗 保证血液供应
[07:36] 50 mics of fentanyl, one of versed. 50毫克芬太尼 1单位咪达唑仑
[07:42] All right, Elsa? 好吗 艾尔莎
[07:44] Supinate while applying traction. 掌心向上继续牵引
[07:49] All right, you almost got it. A little further. 好 马上就好 再努力一把
[07:53] Okay, okay, I felt it go in. 好了 我感觉进去了
[07:55] All right, let’s do a repeat x-ray 好 再做一次透视
[07:57] to confirm and get her an immobilizer. 确认已经复位 给她戴上固定护具
[08:00] You’ll be able to see Kayla as soon as she’s back. 等凯拉回来你就能见她了
[08:03] It still hurts. 还是疼
[08:04] Some soreness is to be expected, 感到酸痛是正常的
[08:05] but if you need anything, you let them know 如果你有任何需要 就跟他们说
[08:07] and they’ll page me directly. 他们会直接通知我
[08:14] Hey! Hey, CeCe. 茜茜
[08:16] Maggie. 麦基
[08:18] Come here. Come here. 快来 快
[08:20] There you go. How you doing, girl? 真乖 你还好吗
[08:24] Ready to get off my feet for a few hours. 准备好休息几小时了
[08:25] Well, come on. 好啊
[08:26] Pull up a chair and stay a while. 拉个椅子 陪我待会儿
[08:28] – Morning. – Piper’s got you. -早 -派珀会照顾你
[08:49] I’ll never get used to this. 我永远不会习惯这个
[08:51] Kind of feels like you volunteered 我感觉是你自愿
[08:53] to get your ass kicked, doesn’t it? 遭受这种待遇的 不是吗
[08:55] – Sounds about right. – It gets better. -好像是这样 -慢慢就好了
[09:00] They juice yours up with steroids yet? 他们给你用类固醇了吗
[09:02] Uh-uh. Today’s my first day. 我今天第一次来
[09:06] You’re gonna love it. 你会很喜欢的
[09:08] Yeah? 真的吗
[09:09] It’s like getting a jolt of rocket fuel 就像最需要的时候
[09:11] right when you need it. 给你一罐火箭燃料
[09:14] I could use that. 很想要
[09:17] You look pretty good to me. 你看起来脸色不错
[09:21] I’m sorry. I’m Ben. 抱歉 我是本
[09:23] Maggie…Lockwood. 我是麦基 姓洛克伍德
[09:27] Nice to meet you, Maggie. 幸会 麦基
[09:29] And I’ll be right here 你如果还需要
[09:31] in case you need any more silver linings. 有人提供一线希望 欢迎来这里找我
[09:33] Glad I know where to find you, Ben. 知道这一点我很开心 本
[09:43] Gina Todd? Hi, I’m Dr. Choi. 吉娜·托德 你好 我是崔医生
[09:46] I recognize that jacket. Army, huh? 我认得这件外套 军人哦
[09:48] – That’s right. – He’s in the Navy. -对 -他之前是一名海军
[09:50] – It’s kind of his thing. – I get it. -就喜欢聊这个 -我能理解
[09:53] Wear it loud and proud. 光明正大表现出来
[09:54] So what’s going on, Gina? 你怎么了 吉娜
[09:56] Um, I have this infection in my arm 我胳膊感染了
[09:59] where my prosthesis is connected. 在我的假肢连接的地方
[10:01] Getting treatment at Walter Reed, but, uh, 在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心接受过治疗 但
[10:03] this is killing me. 疼的我要命
[10:05] I’ve never seen a prosthetic device like this. 我还从来没见过这样的假肢呢
[10:08] Most move at just one joint, 一般只是单关节的运动
[10:09] but this looks so much more complex. 而这个看着复杂得多
[10:12] One of a kind, I think. 独一无二的 我想
[10:14] Tons of R&D went into this thing. 这里面耗费了很多的研发呢
[10:16] Looks like something from the future. 像是未来世界的东西
[10:18] Yeah, check this out. 是啊 看这个
[10:33] How are you able to do that? 你是怎么做到的
[10:35] Three years of interfacing the arm with my nerves. 假肢与我的神经系统进行了三年的对接
[10:37] So it’s wired to your nervous system? 所以它是和你的神经系统相连的
[10:39] You’re controlling that with your brain? 你是用你的大脑控制它吗
[10:44] Let’s take a look at this infection, all right? 我们看看感染的情况吧
[10:53] I’m feeling much better. 我感觉好多了
[10:55] – Good. – I think I’m ready to go home. -很好 -我想我可以回家了
[10:58] Is this necessary? 这个有必要吗
[11:00] We haven’t met. I’m Dr. Halstead. 我们还没介绍过 我是霍斯特德医生
[11:03] Kirsten. 我是克斯汀
[11:06] – And, uh, you are… – She’s my girlfriend. -你是… -她是我女朋友
[11:10] I see. 我明白了
[11:12] So, Tom… 汤姆…
[11:18] Unfortunately, your test results show 很遗憾 你的检查结果显示
[11:20] you’re in acute liver failure, 你的肝脏急性衰竭
[11:21] which is causing bleeding in your stomach. 引起了胃出血
[11:24] – Can we go now? – No. -我们可以走了吗 -不行
[11:26] Tom needs to be treated. 汤姆需要接受治疗
[11:28] If not, he could wind up in end-stage liver failure. 否则他可能会发展成终末期肝衰竭
[11:30] – End-stage? – Be quiet. -终末期 -别出声
[11:32] Treated? What exactly does that entail? 治疗 那到底指的是什么
[11:35] Well, for starters, I need to run some more tests 开始呢 我需要进行更多的检查
[11:37] to find out what’s causing the liver failure. 以找出肝衰竭的原因
[11:39] No, unhook him from all of this. 不 把这些都给他拔了吧
[11:40] We’re going. 我们要走了
[11:42] Oh, wait a minute. 等一下
[11:43] Tom, what do you want? 汤姆 你的想法呢
[11:52] I wanna leave. 我想要走
[11:55] Well, I strongly advise you not to. 我强烈建议你不要走
[11:59] Let’s go, Tom. Get up. 我们走 汤姆 站起来
[12:02] Hold on, before you can leave, 等下 在你们可以走之前
[12:04] you have to sign an AMA form. 你要签个美国医学会的单子
[12:06] Then get it. 那你拿过来啊
[12:15] It took me three months just to tap my finger. 光是点点手指头就花了我三个月的时间
[12:18] It’s a frustrating process. 这个过程很煎熬
[12:20] For a while there, it felt like I’d signed up 有一阵子 感觉好像我是弄了一个
[12:22] for a billion-dollar backscratcher. 几十亿美元的老头乐
[12:24] You seem pretty well-acclimated now. 你现在看着很适应了
[12:26] Yeah…now. 是啊… 现在是
[12:30] Sucks getting trapped under an exploded Humvee, 被困在爆炸了的运输车里可真是糟糕
[12:32] but it’s pretty cool I get to be the bionic woman. 但是我成为了仿生超人倒是也挺好的
[12:36] Let’s start you on IV clindamycin, 600 milligrams. 我们先给你输600毫克氯林可霉素
[12:39] My doc had me on Augmentin. 我的医生给我用的是沃格孟汀
[12:40] Let’s try something a little different. 我们试点不一样的东西
[12:42] Let’s get a CT scan too, 再做个CT扫描
[12:43] see if the infection has spread into any deep spaces. 看看感染是否扩散到了更深的地方
[12:46] – Okay. – What if it has? -好的 -如果是呢
[12:48] Could require surgery to clean it out. 可能需要进行手术清创
[12:50] Who’s your doctor at Walter Reed? 你在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心的医生是谁
[12:51] I need to loop them in. 我需要告知他们
[12:53] It’s Dr. Flanagan. 是弗拉纳根医生
[12:56] Uh…but the thing is, I flew in this weekend 问题是 我这个周末飞过来
[12:59] for my sister’s wedding. 参加我妹妹的婚礼
[13:01] I wasn’t really supposed to travel. 我不应该出行的
[13:03] The Army doesn’t like their toys taken out of the box. 陆军不想让他们的玩具跑到外面去
[13:06] So they don’t even know you’re here. 所以他们都不知道你在这
[13:09] You’re AWOL. 你属于擅离职守
[13:11] I know how it sounds, 我知道这个听着不太好
[13:13] but it’s my little sister’s wedding 但这是我妹妹的婚礼
[13:14] and I’m her maid of honor. 我是伴娘
[13:17] I’ll be back in Bethesda first thing Monday. 我周一一早就回贝塞斯达
[13:22] I’d really appreciate if we could keep the military 如果能不让部队知道
[13:23] out of this if possible. 那我感恩不尽
[13:25] We’ll respect your privacy. 我们会尊重你的隐私权的
[13:32] It’s like I tell all my students at the start of each year. 这就好像是每年初我对我的学生们讲的
[13:34] It won’t always be easy, 这不会总是那么容易
[13:36] but it will be worth it in the end. 但最终一切付出都是值得的
[13:40] And does that work on them? 这话对学生们有用吗
[13:42] Not really. 没什么用
[13:44] Ten-year-olds have a hard time seeing past recess. 十岁的孩子们很难看那么远的事
[13:46] But I say it anyway, 但我还是会说
[13:48] just to remind myself as the school year rolls on. 就是为了在学年往前进行时不断提醒自己
[13:51] Excuse me. Excuse me, I’m sorry. 打断一下 抱歉
[13:52] Can I get either of you anything? 你们两位想要点什么吗
[13:54] No, thanks. I’m good, CeCe. 不要了 谢谢你茜茜
[13:55] Okay, we have some really good cookies. 我们的曲奇非常好吃
[13:57] We have chocolate chip, we have macadamia… 还有巧克力片 马卡达姆坚果
[14:00] I think I’ll take one of those. 我想来个那个吧
[14:01] Okay, right over there. 就在那边
[14:03] Yeah, maybe I’ll stretch my legs. 好 也许我去活动活动腿脚
[14:05] All right. 很好
[14:13] I cannot believe you’re not breaking a sweat. 我没法相信你居然连汗都没出
[14:15] Why? 为什么要出汗
[14:16] I’m having a hot flash just watching y’all two. 我看着你们俩都潮热盗汗了
[14:18] Oh, CeCe. 茜茜
[14:19] Did you ask him out yet? 你约他了吗
[14:21] I’m not gonna hit on some guy 我可不会去撩
[14:22] getting chemotherapy next to me. 在我旁边接受化疗的人
[14:24] Technically you’ve been hitting on him the entire time. 技术上说你从头到尾都在撩他呢
[14:27] CeCe, this is not the place to meet somebody. 茜茜 这可不是找对象的地方
[14:28] Okay, so if you met him in a Starbucks, 那如果你们俩是在星巴克遇到的
[14:31] would you ask him out then? 那你会约他出去吗
[14:33] Oh, CeCe, please. 茜茜 拜托了
[14:34] Listen, I’m not telling you your business, 我不是在干涉你的事
[14:35] but that man is fine as hell. 但那个人非常不错
[14:37] Ask him out. What are you waiting for? 约他出去 你还在等什么呢
[14:44] I couldn’t decide on which one to get, 我决定不了拿哪一个
[14:46] so I thought maybe… 所以我想也许…
[14:49] if you’d be willing to share, 如果你愿意跟我一起分享
[14:51] we could both live like kings. 我们就可以一起享受一下
[14:54] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[15:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:04] You know, I should probably eat an actual lunch after this. 也许吃完这个我还是得吃顿正经的午饭
[15:09] But… 但
[15:11] problem is… 问题是
[15:16] What’s the problem? 有什么问题
[15:20] I don’t like to eat alone. 我讨厌独自吃饭
[15:23] What are you up to? 你准备怎么吃
[15:25] Stop… 别说了
[15:29] Something’s wrong! Help! 出问题了 救命
[15:31] Someone please get in here. 快来人啊
[15:35] – Sats are down to 84. – Kayla? -血氧饱和度降到84了 -凯拉
[15:37] – Kayla? – Her GCS is worse. -凯拉 -她的昏迷指数更糟
[15:40] She’s not protecting her airway. 她的气道没有得到保护
[15:42] All right, bag her while I get an intubation kit. 好 上气囊 我去拿插管工具包
[15:44] What does that mean? What’s happening? 那是什么意思 发生什么事了
[15:45] She’s not breathing on her own and she needs help. 她没有自主呼吸 需要帮助
[15:47] Ms. Patten, why don’t you come with me? 帕滕女士 不如你先跟我过来
[15:49] I’m not leaving her. 我不会离开她
[15:50] Please, let’s give the doctors some room. 拜托 我们要给医生一些空间
[15:52] Hyperventilate her. 帮她呼吸
[15:57] Sats are going back up. 血氧饱和度回升了
[15:59] All right, good. Why don’t you intubate? 好 不错 不如你来插管吧
[16:01] Etomidate and sux. 依托咪酯和司可林
[16:08] – Are you ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[16:10] Pressing and lifting. 一边下压一边上抬
[16:12] Okay, you see the cords? 好 看到气管了吗
[16:15] No… 没有
[16:17] Get the tube. I’ll hold down. 拿好管子 我帮你压住
[16:20] All right, go nice and slow, okay? 好 慢慢来 好吗
[16:22] We’ve got time. Don’t worry. 我们有时间 别着急
[16:25] Push a little. Over there, yeah. 一点点推 就在那里 对
[16:27] – Okay, I’m in. – All right… -好 进去了 -好的
[16:30] bag her. 上气囊
[16:37] Why are her sats dropping? 为什么她的血氧饱和度在下降
[16:38] Probably in the stomach. I’ll do it. 可能插到胃里了 我来
[16:40] All right. Take off the bag. 好 把气囊拿掉
[16:47] Yep, I’m in. Bag. 好 进去了 气囊
[16:49] 88…92, we’re good. 88 92 好了
[16:53] All right, get her on a vent and get Mom back in here. 好 接上呼吸机 把她妈妈叫回来
[16:55] Look, it was your first time intubating a child. 听着 这是你第一次给孩子插管
[16:57] It happens. Don’t beat yourself up. 这种情况很正常 别太往心里去
[16:59] I’m not. I am a medical student. 我没有 我是医学生
[17:01] This is supposed to be a learning experience. 这应该是一次学习的经历
[17:17] Doc, could I curbside you for a minute? 医生 能占用你一分钟吗
[17:18] What’s up? 怎么了
[17:20] So I’ve got this guy with liver failure and hematemesis. 我的病人有肝衰竭而且咯血
[17:22] Then his girlfriend shows up and insists he leave 然后他女朋友突然出现并坚持让他出院
[17:24] without getting treatment. 不接受治疗
[17:26] Well, that’s his choice, not hers, right? 那应该由他来选择 而不是她 对吗
[17:29] Well, but… he’s going along with it. 但他同意她女朋友的决定
[17:31] She’s very…controlling, 她控制欲很强
[17:33] is I think the word you’d use. 我觉得你会用这个词
[17:34] Okay, well, I mean, if he wants to leave, 好 我觉得如果他真的想离开
[17:37] there’s not really a whole lot we can do about it, right? 我们也无能为力 对吧
[17:40] No, you’re right, 是的 你说得对
[17:41] but there’s something odd going on with these two. 但这两人很奇怪
[17:43] They have these pointy teeth, like really sharp. 他们都有那种尖牙齿 真的很锋利
[17:46] Implants or something. 像是移植之类的
[17:48] Okay, well, now I’m interested. 好 现在我有兴趣了
[17:56] Gina’s CT scans. 吉娜的CT扫描结果
[17:57] It’s an abscess where the tissue meets the prosthetic. 组织和假肢接触的地方有脓肿
[18:00] It’ll require surgical drainage. 需要手术引流
[18:02] Yeah, but let’s hold off before scheduling anything. 对 但我们只能先拖着什么都不做
[18:04] Why? 为什么
[18:06] I called her doctor at Walter Reed. 我打电话给她在沃尔特-里德的医生了
[18:07] He’s coming out to take a look. 他要过来看一下
[18:08] Ethan, what? 伊森 什么
[18:09] She asked us to keep the military out of this. 她让我们瞒着军队
[18:12] – It’s not about that. – She’s AWOL. -不是这个问题 -她是擅离职守
[18:14] Look, April, I didn’t wanna make the call. 听着 艾普尔 我也不想打电话
[18:18] But Gina’s health has to take priority. 但我们应该优先考虑吉娜的健康
[18:20] Her prosthetic is such a specialized piece, 她的假肢非常特殊
[18:22] I need her doctor’s input before having it operated on. 我在做手术之前需要听她医生的建议
[18:25] But you violated her HIPPA rights. 但你违反了她健康保险流通与责任法案的权利
[18:27] Actually, HIPPA makes an allowance 实际上 该法案为这样的情况
[18:28] for situations just like this. 留有余地
[18:31] We would contact the manufacturer 在其他情况下 我们都会
[18:32] of a prosthetic in any other scenario. 联系假肢的制造商
[18:35] But in this case, the manufacturer 但这次 制造商
[18:37] just so happens to be the military. 恰好是军队
[18:39] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[18:40] Maybe you can get a little overzealous 也许当事情涉及到军队时
[18:42] when it comes to the military. 你就会有点过分热心
[18:44] I’m just trying to keep Gina 我只是不想让吉娜
[18:45] from losing her arm a second time. 再次失去她的胳膊
[18:51] What’s the worst that could happen? 最坏的结果会是什么
[18:52] I die? 我会死吗
[18:53] Well, if you leave, it’s a very real possibility. 如果你离开的话 真的很有可能
[18:55] Look, shut up, Tom. Get up, we’re going. 听着 闭嘴汤姆 起来 我们走
[19:02] Tom. 汤姆
[19:04] If your liver fails, your brain will deteriorate. 如果你的肝脏衰竭了 你的大脑也会退化
[19:06] Your entire body will swell up 你的整个身体会肿胀起来
[19:07] and you will most likely bleed into your stomach again. 很可能血液会再次流向胃部
[19:10] – And that will kill you. – But I’m already dead. -这会要你的命 -但我已经死了
[19:12] Tom, don’t. 汤姆 别这样
[19:13] – I’m a vampire. – Okay, hold on. -我是吸血鬼 -好 等等
[19:15] – Get out of our way. – I can’t do that. -快让开 -不行
[19:17] I gotta keep you at the hospital. 我要把你留在医院
[19:18] I’m putting you on an involuntary psychiatric… 我会把你诊断为无意识的精神病
[19:22] Let me see it. 让我看看
[19:23] Go get them. 快去抓住他们
[19:24] Security, stop them! 保安 拦住他们
[19:29] Hey, hey, come back here! 快回来
[19:33] Whoa, stay right there. 别动
[19:43] Whoa, get him out of the sun. 别让阳光照到他
[19:54] I’d treat it with silvadene. 用烧伤宁缓解病情
[19:57] This is why I wear a hood. 这就是为什么我带着兜帽
[20:00] Vampires can’t be out in the sun. 吸血鬼不能晒到阳光
[20:02] Tom, there are medical explanations for 汤姆 一定有医学上的理由
[20:03] why this is happening to you 解释你现在的状况
[20:05] and I can figure this out 我一定能查清的
[20:05] if you just let me take another blood sample. 只要你让我再抽一份血样
[20:08] So you can experiment on me? 让你在我身上做活体实验吗
[20:10] This is exactly what Kirsten said you’d do. 这正是克斯汀说过你会做的事
[20:12] What did she tell you, Tom? 她和你说了什么 汤姆
[20:13] That you’d parade me out in the news, 然后你们在新闻里炫耀
[20:15] claiming to be the doctors who discovered and cured a vampire. 自擂是发现并治愈了吸血鬼的医疗团队
[20:18] No, no, we’re not gonna do that. 不 我们不会那么做
[20:20] We just want you to get better. 我们只想让你好起来
[20:22] As a vampire, I get to live like a god. 作为个吸血鬼 我想活得像一个神
[20:25] Long after you become worm food, 在你们成为盘中餐后
[20:27] Kirsten and I will just be 克斯汀和我会
[20:28] starting our next chapter together. 携手开启崭新的华丽篇章
[20:29] – Look, Tom… – Will, could I get a minute? -听着 汤姆 -威尔 出来一下
[20:39] What is with this kid? 这个孩子怎么了
[20:40] Look, he’s submissive. He’s impressionable. 他很听话 他很容易受指使
[20:43] She’s essentially brainwashed him. 她把他基本上是洗脑了
[20:44] As far as he’s concerned, he’s a vampire. 他现在就觉得自己是吸血鬼
[20:46] Trying to reason with him…it’s a waste of time. 试着和他理论…就是浪费时间
[20:49] Could even be counterproductive. 甚至会有反效果
[20:50] Fine, but he’s on a psych hold. 好吧 但是他需要精神治疗
[20:51] Can’t you medicate him? 你不能医治他吗
[20:52] Not unless he becomes acutely dangerous 除非他变得极度危险
[20:54] or we got a court order. 或者我们有法庭的命令
[20:56] He vomited a pint of blood this morning. 他今早吐出了快一斤的血
[20:58] He’s going to bleed again and it will kill him. 他会再次流血 而且这会致命
[21:04] I never thought I would ever eat at the Rainforest Café. 我从没想过我会在雨林咖啡厅吃饭
[21:10] Since I got diagnosed, 自从诊断结果下来
[21:11] I’ve been trying to live more like my fourth graders. 我一直试着活得像我四年级的学生一样
[21:13] Not a care in the world. 对世界不屑一顾
[21:15] – All they wanna do is have fun. – Yeah. -他们只是寻欢作乐 -是啊
[21:18] But I should quit taking restaurant tips from them, huh? 但是我不该再听他们的建议来选餐厅 是吧
[21:23] Maybe. 也许吧
[21:26] Well, this is me. 我到了
[21:31] I had a lot of fun today, Maggie. 我今天很开心 麦基
[21:33] Yeah. 是啊
[21:36] Me too. 我也是
[21:41] Listen, um… I’m throwing a party 听着 我晚上有个派对
[21:44] with a friend from the hospital tonight. 和我医院的朋友一起
[21:47] A crawfish boil. 吃龙虾煮
[21:50] You should come. 你也该来
[21:52] If you’re feeling up to it. 如果你想来的话
[21:54] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[21:55] With this rocket fuel in my veins. 我血管里的可是火箭燃料
[21:59] It does feel pretty good. 确实感觉很好
[22:01] You know, I appreciate the offer, Maggie, 我感谢你的邀约 麦基
[22:04] but I really don’t wanna impose. 但是我真的不想添麻烦
[22:06] No, please. 没有 来吧
[22:10] I want you to come. 我想让你来
[22:13] Okay. 好的
[22:15] I’d like that. 我很高兴可以参加
[22:18] Okay. 好的
[22:20] Actually, I’m supposed to make some jambalaya for the party. 其实我还要去为聚会做一些什锦饭
[22:24] I could use an extra set of hands. 我需要额外的援手
[22:26] I got hands. 我就有手
[22:29] Okay, then. Come on in. 好 一起来吧
[22:39] I’m Dr. Choi. 我是崔医生
[22:40] I called about Sergeant Gina Todd. 我打电话是为了吉娜·托德中士
[22:41] Dr. Choi, I’m Captain Sims. 崔医生 我是西姆斯队长
[22:43] This is Officer Miller and Officer Campo, Military Police. 这两位是宪兵军官米勒和坎波
[22:45] Military police? 宪兵吗
[22:47] I thought you said you called a doctor. 我记得你说你叫的是医生
[22:49] I was expecting Dr. Flanagan. 我在等弗拉纳根医生
[22:51] I don’t know anything about that. 我不知道那是谁
[22:52] We just came straight from Fort McCoy. 我们从福特·麦科伊直接过来的
[22:54] Our orders are to transport Sergeant Todd 我们得到的命令是转移托德中士
[22:55] back to Walter Reed. 返回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心
[22:56] As Gina’s doctor, 作为吉娜的医生
[22:57] I need to know the plan for her treatment. 我需要知道对她的医疗方案
[22:59] Any decisions pertaining to Todd’s care are classified. 任何关于托德的治疗决策都是绝密
[23:01] Dr. Choi, Treatment 5 needs you. 崔医生 5号病房需要你
[23:04] Excuse us. 抱歉
[23:09] She’s hypotensive. 她血压过低
[23:11] And her fever is spiking. She’s in septic shock. 体温飙升 出现感染性休克
[23:12] Bolus a liter of saline. 输一升生理盐水
[23:15] Not getting a good flow. Her IV’s blown. 输液不行 输不进去
[23:17] Do you want to put a central line in? 你要用中心静脉输液吗
[23:18] No, I’m gonna drill an IO in her leg. 不 我要在她腿上骨内注射
[23:19] – It’ll be faster. – Okay. -这样快 -好
[23:36] Okay, open up the fluids. 好 打开输液管
[23:39] okay, much better. 好的 好多了
[23:40] All right, she’s stable, but she’s septic. 好的 她稳定下来了 但她被感染了
[23:42] Give her a second liter and hang levophed. 再输一升盐水 然后挂左旋去甲肾上腺素
[23:45] I’m transferring Gina up to one of our operating rooms. 我会把吉娜转移到一个手术室
[23:46] Her abscess needs to be drained immediately. 她的脓肿需要马上处理
[23:48] Sorry, Dr. Choi, but Sergeant Todd 抱歉 崔医生 但是托德中士
[23:50] is headed back to Walter Reed with us. 要跟我们回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心
[23:51] Helicopter’s already on the way. 直升机已经在路上
[23:53] And how long will it take to get there? 要多久能到那
[23:54] Three hours? It’s too risky. 三个小时 太危险
[23:55] Gina has an infection in her blood. 吉娜血液感染
[23:56] She needs surgery now. 她需要现在手术
[23:57] We’ll let the doctors at Walter Reed decide that. 我们会让沃尔特-里德医疗中心的医生决定
[23:59] I assure you they would agree. 我确保他们也会同意的
[24:01] This patient is not going anywhere. 这个病人哪也不能去
[24:03] I have orders. I intend to follow them. 我接到了命令 我要执行
[24:06] I’m getting Ms. Goodwin. 我去找古德温女士
[24:10] So, after hitting the front and back of her head, 在她头部被前后撞击后
[24:11] she has what we call a coup contrecoup injury. 她有所谓的对冲性脑损伤
[24:14] The foci are small but they’re cumulative. 病灶虽然很小 但是是累积性的
[24:17] I don’t understand. 我听不懂
[24:19] Kayla has multiple small bruises in her brain, 凯拉脑子里有很多小血块
[24:21] but none of them are big enough for me to drill and evacuate. 但是血块小得不足以我吸取或驱散
[24:24] So what can be done? 所以能怎么办
[24:27] Nothing. 没有
[24:28] Hopefully with time they’ll resolve on their own. 希望病情能够自行缓解
[24:30] I’m sorry I don’t have anything else to offer. 很抱歉我没有别的办法
[24:37] You know, there are some things we can try 我们可以尝试一些办法
[24:39] to stop the bleeding from causing problems. 防止出血导致其他问题
[24:42] We can raise the head of Kayla’s bed 我们可以抬高凯拉的床头
[24:44] and give her mannitol to decrease intracranial pressure. 给她甘露醇降低她的颅内压
[24:48] Do you think it will work? 你觉得这能有用吗
[24:49] Statistically, it has maybe a 25% chance of changing her outcome. 从数据上来说 有25%的机会能改变结果
[24:55] Oh, God. 天哪
[24:56] Hey, I have seen this treatment work before. 我之前见过这个疗法奏效
[25:02] Ms. Curry? 库里小姐
[25:09] Why would you say that to her? 你为什么要对她说那个
[25:10] Because it’s the truth. She asked. 因为这是事实 她问了
[25:12] No, what she was asking for is hope, 不 她问的是希望
[25:15] not grim statistics. 不是冷冰冰的数据
[25:17] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[25:18] Trust me, that’s what she was asking for. 相信我 她问的就是这个
[25:26] Our job is to look out for the best interests of our patients. 我们的职责是为了病人的最大利益着想
[25:29] I’m sorry you had to come all the way down here. 我很抱歉你们白跑了这么远
[25:32] You shouldn’t even be here. 你们不该来这里
[25:33] Look, Sergeant Todd isn’t just another one of your hospital patients. 听着 陶德中士不仅仅是你们普通的病人
[25:37] She’s part of a special DARPA project. 她是国防高级研究计划局项目的一员
[25:39] They’ve invested a lot of time and taxpayer dollars 他们投入了大量时间和纳税人的钱
[25:42] into Gina and her arm. 在吉娜和她手臂上
[25:43] Unfortunately, Captain, this isn’t a military base. 不幸的是 队长 这里不是军事基地
[25:46] You don’t have jurisdiction here. 你们在这没有管辖权
[25:48] And if you want to move this patient, 如果你想转移这位病人
[25:50] you’ll need a judge’s court order 你需要法官的法庭命令
[25:52] and the local police to do it. 并让本地警察来转移
[25:53] We’ll have all our ducks in a row 等我们的直升机来时
[25:54] by the time our chopper arrives. 我们所需的一切都会准备就绪
[25:56] Until then, out of consideration of our other patients, 那就等到那时 出于对其他病人的考虑
[26:00] do you mind stepping into the waiting room? 你们介意去候诊室等候吗
[26:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:06] Ms. Goodwin, we cannot let them take her. 古德温女士 我们不能让他们带走她
[26:08] She’s septic. 她有败血症
[26:09] Well, what can be done right now? 现在能做些什么
[26:10] If we can drain her abscess, 如果我们能抽出她的脓毒
[26:12] we can remove the source of her infection. 可以切除她的感染部份
[26:13] But I will need a surgeon to do it. 但我需要一个外科医生
[26:15] I can take her up to the surgical floor in the meantime. 我可以带她去手术楼层等待
[26:17] Well, move fast, because if they get that court order, 快点 因为如果他们拿到法庭命令
[26:20] there’s nothing that any of us can do to stop them. 我们就无法阻止他们了
[26:29] Hey, I’m worried about this. 我有点担心
[26:31] I’m gonna be fine. 我会没事的
[26:32] Took a bunch of antibiotics, 吃了一堆抗生素
[26:33] you know, a fistful of ibuprofen. 一堆布洛芬
[26:35] I can’t feel a thing. 什么也感觉不出来
[26:36] I get the feeling it’s gonna be a late night. 我觉得今天你得加班
[26:38] Maybe we should cancel our reservation. 也许我们该取消晚餐预定
[26:39] No way. 绝不
[26:41] Alinea, are you kidding me? 阿莉尼亚 你在逗我吗
[26:42] We could get another dinner reservation, 我们可以再订晚餐
[26:43] but who knows when you’re gonna get another vampire in the ED? 但谁知道你什么时候会在急诊室碰上吸血鬼
[26:46] If only I could figure out 要是我能搞明白就好了
[26:47] how to talk to this guy, how to get through to him. 怎么和这家伙谈话 怎么说通他
[26:49] You can talk to anybody. 你可以跟任何人谈
[26:50] That’s why I love you so much. Even vampires. 所以我这么爱你 连吸血鬼也不在话下
[26:57] – What? – Keep the reservation. -怎么了 -别取消预订
[27:04] First of all, Tom, I would like to apologize. 首先 汤姆 我想道歉
[27:07] Clearly, you are a vampire. 显然你是个吸血鬼
[27:09] It’s just that we’ve never treated one before, 只是我们在这从没治疗过
[27:11] and so it’s our mistake. 所以这是我们的错
[27:12] And I’m sorry. You must be getting hungry. 我很抱歉 你现在肯定饿极了
[27:15] Would you like me to contact the blood bank or… 你想让我去联系血库吗 还是
[27:18] You’re messing with me. 你在糊弄我
[27:22] It’s just like Kirsten said. 就像克斯汀说的一样
[27:25] Doctors can’t be trusted. 不能相信医生
[27:26] Oh, yeah, Kirsten. Where–where’s Kirsten? 对 克斯汀 克斯汀人呢
[27:29] Is she out in the waiting room? 她在候诊室吗
[27:30] – No. – She left. -不在 -她走了
[27:33] Tom, do you mind me asking 汤姆 你介意我问下
[27:34] how long have you two been together? 你们在一起多久了吗
[27:38] Eight, nine months. 八九个月
[27:40] I’m–I’m just curious because, well… 我只是有点好奇 因为
[27:43] I mean, if you’ll forgive me, it seems like she… 抱歉我这么说 看起来她…
[27:47] kind of abandoned you. 好像抛弃了你
[27:48] She had to. 她必须如此
[27:49] But to the very people who she said were so dangerous? 但把你留给了她口中声称危险的人吗
[27:52] You chased her away. 你赶走了她
[27:54] She’ll come back for me. 她会回来的
[27:58] Tonight. 今晚
[27:59] Well, hopefully, but I mean, even if she does, 希望如此 但即使她回来
[28:01] doesn’t it kind of bother you a bit that, I don’t know, 你难道不觉得不好受吗 我也说不好
[28:04] that she put herself first? 她把自己放在了第一位
[28:07] I think you deserve someone who… 我觉得你值得拥有一个
[28:09] who puts you first. 把你放第一位的人
[28:11] You know? 知道吗
[28:13] I mean, someone who loves you. 一个爱你的人
[28:15] Because if Kirsten did… 因为如果克斯汀爱你
[28:17] I mean, I don’t know. 我说不好
[28:20] Why isn’t she here? 她为什么不在这
[28:25] Give us a chance to help you. 给我们一个帮你的机会
[28:27] Let me run some tests. 让我做些测试
[28:37] I just pulled a 14-hour shift. 我刚值了14小时的班
[28:39] Can’t someone from ortho do it? 骨科的人不能做吗
[28:40] Already tried but they say 我们已经试过了 但他们说
[28:41] it’s a soft tissue general surgery case. 这是个软组织外科手术
[28:43] Crockett, please. 克罗特 拜托
[28:45] We are one court order away 要是法庭命令来了
[28:46] from losing this patient to the Military Police. 我们就得拱手把病人给宪兵了
[28:48] We have minutes, not hours. 我们只有几分钟 没有很久
[28:50] Us versus them, huh? 我们对抗他们 对吧
[28:53] Will you assist? 你来协助吗
[28:56] All right, then. Let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[28:58] Game on. 好戏开始
[29:03] Now what’s happening? 这是怎么回事
[29:04] Blood pressure’s 200/70, heart rate’s 40s. 血压是200/70 心率是40多
[29:07] She’s going to arrest. Call a code. 她的心搏快停止了 开警报
[29:08] – Code Blue! – Please, do something. -蓝色警报 -请做些什么
[29:10] – Help her! – Ms. Patten… -救救她 -帕滕女士
[29:11] – No, I won’t–I won’t go! – It’s okay. -不 我不走 我不走 -没关系
[29:13] It’s okay. She’s bradying. 没关系 她的心率在下降
[29:15] Swelling must be causing increased intracranial pressure. 一定是肿胀引起了颅内压升高
[29:17] Take her off the vent and bag her. 取下呼吸机 改用气囊
[29:18] – Cushing reflex? – Yep. -库欣反射吗 -是的
[29:19] Do something! 做点什么
[29:20] We’re doing everything we can. 我们正在竭尽所能
[29:22] I can’t find a pulse. 我摸不到脉搏
[29:23] She’s asystole on the monitor. 监护仪上她的心跳停止了
[29:24] I’m starting compressions. 我开始按压
[29:25] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[29:26] Oh, I can’t believe this is happening. 真不敢相信会这样
[29:31] Please, Kayla, please. 求你了 凯拉 求你了
[29:34] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[29:36] – Come on, baby. – Still no pulse. -加油 宝贝 -还是没有脉搏
[29:38] Continue compressions. Another milligram of epi. 继续按压 再来一毫克肾上腺素
[29:41] Baby, please. Come on… 宝贝 求你了 加油
[29:44] Kayla, please, please. 凯拉 求你了 求你了
[29:46] No… 不
[29:48] Pupils are blown. Stop compressions. 瞳孔放大了 停止按压
[29:52] What? 什么
[29:54] Don’t stop! 不要停
[29:56] Why are you stopping? 为什么停下来
[29:57] She’s still asystole. 还是心搏停止
[30:00] Her brain has herniated. 她的大脑有疝气
[30:02] I am so sorry, June. 很遗憾 朱恩
[30:04] No! 不
[30:06] Time of death, 16:08. 死亡时间 16:08
[30:08] No! 不
[30:10] I’m–I’m so sorry. 很…很遗憾
[30:11] No, no! 不 不
[30:17] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[30:20] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[30:26] I’ve received word Captain Sims got her court order. 我收到消息 西姆斯队长拿到了法庭命令
[30:29] A military helicopter is touching down on the helipad now. 现在一架军用直升机正在停机坪上降落
[30:33] – Thanks for the heads up. – All right. -谢谢你的提醒 -没事
[30:36] – Hey. – Yeah? -喂 -什么
[30:37] MPs are moments away from pulling the plug. 宪兵马上就要来拔插头了
[30:38] How far off are you? 你还要多久
[30:39] I gotta finish scrubbing, gown, and glove up. 我得洗手 穿手术服 戴手套
[30:41] I’d say five minutes. 五分钟吧
[30:42] I’ll try to buy you some time. 我尽量给你争取点时间
[30:57] Captain! 队长
[30:59] Here’s a court order, Dr. Choi. 这是法庭命令 崔医生
[31:00] Sorry, you and your crew will have to wait. 对不起 你和你的人得等一下
[31:01] Sergeant Todd is already in surgery. 托德中士已经在做手术了
[31:03] Then we’ll get her out. 那我们就把她接出来
[31:03] The procedure won’t take long. 过程不会很长
[31:04] You’ll be on your way in a little over an hour, tops. 最多再过一个多小时 你们就可以出发了
[31:06] Your role in this is over. Step aside. 你的任务已经结束了 让开
[31:09] You interrupt that surgery 如果你打断手术
[31:10] and you’ll be putting Gina’s life at risk. 吉娜会有生命危险
[31:12] I have my orders to bring her back ASAP. 我接到命令尽快把她带回去
[31:14] Are your orders to bring her back dead? 你接到的命令是带一个死人回去吗
[31:15] Because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. 因为这就是你要做的事
[31:17] We’ll see what DOD says. 看看国防部怎么说
[31:29] Thank you for sticking around to do this. 谢谢你留下来做这个
[31:31] I can refuse you nothing, Nurse Sexton. 我拒绝不了你 塞克斯顿护士
[31:34] Irrigation. 冲洗
[31:36] You’re not really here because of me. 你不是因为我留下的
[31:38] Well… I do love a good race. 我确实喜欢有意思的比赛
[31:41] You ever had a sazerac, Sexton? 你喝过萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吗 塞克斯顿
[31:44] What is that? 那是什么
[31:45] Oh, my favorite cocktail. 我最喜欢的鸡尾酒
[31:47] New Orleans special. 新奥尔良特供
[31:49] I’ll make you one tonight. 今晚我给你做一个
[31:55] Hey, Tom? 汤姆
[31:58] What can I do for you? 需要我做什么
[32:01] I’m not feeling good. 我感觉不太好
[32:03] I’m sick. 我病了
[32:05] Yes, you are. 是的 你病了
[32:07] And I can help, but only if you’ll let me. 我可以帮你 但你得同意
[32:10] I’ve been texting Kirsten. 我一直在给克斯汀发短信
[32:14] She’s not answering. 她不回复
[32:16] When I call, it goes straight to voicemail. 打电话就直接转到语音信箱
[32:19] I think she blocked me. 我觉得她拉黑我了
[32:29] She’s not coming back, is she? 她不会回来了 对吗
[32:34] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[32:40] I never felt more alive than when I was with her. 和她在一起 我感受到了前所未有的活力
[32:44] Imagine the most exciting woman you ever met choosing you 想象一下你见过的最令人激动的女人选择你
[32:47] to go with her on an extraordinary trip 与她一起开始一段不平凡的
[32:51] that lasts forever. 永恒之旅
[32:56] Must have felt pretty special. 感觉一定很特别
[32:59] She could’ve picked anyone, but she picked me. 她可以选择任何人 但她选择了我
[33:05] And now… 但现在
[33:09] This is probably hard for you to understand. 对你来说可能很难理解
[33:11] Actually, Tom, 其实 汤姆
[33:13] I know exactly where you’re coming from. 我完全知道你的经历
[33:16] Was it all a lie? 一切都是谎言吗
[33:21] I-I feel so stupid. 我 我觉得自己很蠢
[33:26] How about we focus on getting you feeling better? 我们专心让你好起来好吗
[33:29] Okay. 好的
[33:33] Okay. 好的
[33:43] So the abscess was drained. No damage to the prosthetic 所以脓肿排干了 义肢没有损伤
[33:47] and hopefully not the patient’s implanted nerve endings. 病人植入的神经末梢应该也没有损伤
[33:49] Thank you, Dr. Marcel. 谢谢你 马塞尔医生
[33:50] Captain Sims and her team will be transporting 西姆斯队长和她的队员会立即
[33:52] Sergeant Todd to Walter Reed via helicopter immediately. 用直升机把托德中士送到沃尔特-里德
[33:55] Okay, just make sure the patient receives 好的 但要确保病人在转移过程中
[33:56] the proper post-op fluids and meds in transit, okay? 得到该有的术后输液和药物 好吗
[33:59] All right. 好了
[34:12] That poor woman. 那个可怜的女人
[34:15] She’s gonna pull through. 她会挺过去的
[34:17] Yeah, but we have no idea what the Army will do to her. 是啊 但我们不知道陆军会对她怎样
[34:22] It didn’t have to go down like this, Ethan. 真没必要走到这一步的 伊森
[34:25] If you had just listened. 如果你听我说的话
[34:35] Elsa? 艾尔莎
[34:39] You okay? 你还好吗
[34:41] People make assumptions about me. 其他人会对我有一种主观的设想
[34:43] Okay, but they’re wrong. 但他们都错了
[34:44] I’m not some kind of a robot. 我不是什么机器人
[34:46] I have — I have feelings. 我有 我有情感的
[34:48] Okay, well, that’s a good thing. 对 这是好事啊
[34:50] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[34:52] They’re — they’re so… they’re so powerful, 这些情感 它们太 太过强烈了
[34:56] I feel like if I didn’t hold them all in, 我感觉 如果我不能把它们全部压抑住
[34:57] I have no idea what would happen. 我就不知道会发生什么
[34:59] You’re afraid of being overwhelmed? 你害怕被情感所吞没
[35:01] Yes, yes. I couldn’t stand watching 对啊 今天看到那个母亲的丧女之痛
[35:03] that mother lose her daughter today. 我就很难承受
[35:06] I do understand, Elsa. 这一点我懂 艾尔莎
[35:08] But those feelings that seem so frightening, 这些情感看似很吓人
[35:11] ultimately they will become 但最终它们会成为
[35:12] one of your greatest assets as a doctor. 你作为医生最宝贵的品质之一
[35:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:22] What have you got going on tonight? 你今晚有什么安排
[35:24] CeCe got reservations at Alinea. 茜茜预订了阿莉尼亚餐厅的位置
[35:26] I think I might just make it, too. 我想我该去赴宴的
[35:27] – Any luck? – Tom has Hepatitis C. -查出什么了吗 -汤姆患了丙肝
[35:31] You got him to take the test? 你让他同意接受检查了
[35:32] He needed a little more time to think about what you said. 他需要多一点时间才能想通你说的话
[35:35] Is this your vampire? 是你们接诊的那个吸血鬼
[35:37] Does that explain why he blistered in the sun? 丙肝能解释他被阳光照射后起水疱吗
[35:39] Yes. Liver failure combined 能解释 肝衰竭合并丙肝
[35:41] with Hepatitis can cause porphyria cutanea tarda. 可以导致迟发型皮肤卟啉症
[35:44] Makes it so sun exposure causes painful skin lesions. 暴露在阳光下就会导致疼痛性的皮损
[35:48] And since Hepatitis is transmitted through bodily fluids, 而由于肝炎是通过体液途径传染
[35:51] probably got it from having sex with his girlfriend. 汤姆可能是和女友发生关系时被传染的
[35:53] Or from sucking her blood. Yikes. 或者是吸她的血传染的 恶心
[35:56] Wait, didn’t that woman bite you? 等等 那个女人不是咬了你一口吗
[35:59] Yeah, Dr. Charles, you need to get tested. 对 查尔斯医生 你也得验血
[36:00] First thing in the morning. 明天早上来了就去验
[36:02] Given the risk of transmission, 考虑到疾病传染的风险
[36:03] you should have your blood drawn ASAP. 你应该尽快去抽血
[36:05] – You mean like right now? – Now. -你说立刻就去 -立刻就去
[36:06] You’re kidding me. 你逗我呢
[36:15] Dr. Halstead, anything else? 霍斯特德医生 还有别的问题吗
[36:19] No, I’m gonna get Tom started on antivirals. 没了 我去安排汤姆开始抗病毒治疗
[36:28] Come and get ’em! 来拿菜吧
[36:30] Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty now. 这会儿可别怕弄脏了手
[36:36] So sorry. Yeah. 抱歉借过
[36:41] April, this is Ben, my date. 艾普尔 这位是本 我的约会对象
[36:44] Hello, Ben. Nice to meet you. 你好 本 很高兴认识你
[36:45] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[36:46] Whoa, Maggie, where’s the jambalaya? 麦基 什锦饭哪儿去了
[36:48] Sorry, there isn’t any, 抱歉 没有什锦饭卖了
[36:49] but I brought rotisserie chicken already cooked. 但我买了已经做好的旋转烤鸡
[36:51] You realize that supermarket chicken 超市卖的鸡肉
[36:53] is not generally served at a crawfish boil? 一般可上不了龙虾煮的台面 你知道吗
[36:57] All right, well, glad I made extra red beans and rice. 好吧 幸好我还多做了米饭和豆子
[37:00] Put ’em in the kitchen. Let’s go. 把它们拿到厨房吧
[37:01] – I got them. – Thank you. -我来拿吧 -谢谢
[37:06] After all the grief you gave us this morning, 你早上跟我们说什么大家一定要来
[37:08] you show up late? 结果你自己迟到了
[37:11] Got a little busy this afternoon. 我下午有点事情要忙
[37:14] Not that busy. 不是你想的那种忙
[37:17] Maybe that busy. 也许就是那种忙
[37:28] Hi, Elsa. 艾尔莎
[37:30] – Dr. Halstead. – Oh, come on. -霍斯特德医生 -拜托
[37:32] I think you can call me Will. 我觉得你这会儿可以叫我威尔
[37:35] Okay. 好
[37:37] So how you doing? 你还好吗
[37:39] You don’t have to be nice to me. 你不用对我这么客气
[37:41] I know. 我知道
[37:44] So I’ve never been to a crawfish boil before. 我之前从没参加过龙虾煮
[37:46] I’m a little out of my element. 所以有点儿不知所措了
[37:49] Um…I can — I can show you how to do it. 我可以 可以教你怎么吃
[37:52] Okay, so, as far as I understand it, 好的 按我的理解
[37:55] you pull off the head 先把龙虾头掰下来
[37:58] and then you squeeze the tail to get the meat out. 然后捏着虾尾 把虾肉弄出来
[38:02] Wow, I take it you’ve been to a few of these. 我猜你是吃过不少次吧
[38:04] – It’s all on YouTube. Good to know. -油管上面都有的 -幸好知道了
[38:11] I knew crawfish was spicy, but my mouth is on fire. 我知道龙虾会辣 但嘴唇简直辣到着火
[38:16] Well, this sazerac should help. 那就喝点萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吧 能解辣
[38:19] Absinthe rinse, 调酒先用苦艾酒涮杯
[38:21] rye, bitters, sugar. 再加黑麦威士忌 苦精和糖
[38:24] Ain’t nothing to it. 没有别的配料了
[38:32] So how is it? 味道怎么样
[38:34] It’s good. 不错
[38:36] Doesn’t taste strong. 味道不太烈
[38:38] I assure you it is. 我敢担保口味如此
[38:43] Okay, my lips are still tingling. 好吧 我嘴唇还辣的发麻呢
[39:19] Ethan. 伊森
[39:24] Can I talk to you? 能跟你谈谈吗
[39:39] Look, April, I’m sorry about today. 艾普尔 今天的事我很抱歉
[39:45] You know I can be kind of a hardass sometimes. 你知道我有时候会有些烦人
[39:47] And…when I think I know what should be done, 当我自以为我知道该做什么的时候
[39:49] I have trouble stepping back. 我就很难退后一步
[39:56] What I’m saying is… 我想说的是
[40:02] I love you. 我爱你
[40:05] And I need to respect your wishes. 我也需要尊重你的意愿
[40:09] So no more ovulation chart or schedules. 所以我不再弄什么排卵期计算表和日程了
[40:13] Let’s just see what happens. 我们就顺其自然吧
[40:19] Forgive me? 能原谅我吗
[40:23] Yes. 好
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme