Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] – Maggie. – I need to take a minute. -麦基 -我要休息一下
[00:05] Don’t you feel worn down from your chemo? 化疗之后你不觉得很疲惫吗
[00:07] If you don’t want us to treat you medically, 如果你不想我们治疗你
[00:09] then you’re getting help. 那你就要接受帮助
[00:11] That Crockett guy, what’s the deal with him? 那个克罗特 他这人怎么样
[00:13] Not sure he’s my speed. Strikes me as someone 我不太喜欢他 我觉得
[00:15] who doesn’t take things seriously. 他这人不太正经
[00:17] We told your supervisor 我们和你的主管说了
[00:18] we didn’t want you treating our daughter. 我们不想让你再给我们的女儿看病了
[00:19] I just need to check one last thing. 我只是想要检查最后一项
[00:20] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[00:22] I’m gonna wanna oversee all your cases until we know 我要监督你往后所有的病例 直到我们可以确认
[00:24] your TBI isn’t adversely afcting your patients. 你的创伤性脑损伤没有影响到你的病人
[00:27] – You don’t have the authority. – It’s for your own protection. -你无权这么做 -这是为了保护你
[00:35] I’ll go talk to her. 我去和她谈谈
[00:40] I know, I know. I’m late. 我知道我知道 我迟到了
[00:42] It was hard getting out of the house this morning. 今天早上出门都很费劲
[00:44] – You sleep okay? – Got a full eight hours. -你睡好了吗 -我睡足了八小时
[00:46] I had breakfast. I don’t have a headache. 吃了早餐 没犯头疼
[00:49] I feel great. 感觉非常好
[00:53] Toddler in Treatment 6. Nanny brought him in. 6号治疗室一名幼儿病人 保姆送来的
[00:55] Parents just got here. 父母刚赶到
[00:56] A bloody nose? 鼻出血
[00:58] I’ll do the intake and then pass it off to Terry. 那我做入院检查 后面的就交给泰瑞了
[01:00] This has med student written all over it. 这一看就是医学生水平的病例
[01:03] No, no, no. Lanik wants you to take it. 不不不 拉尼克想交给你
[01:06] But I’ve got pediatric charts 可是我还要继续跟进
[01:08] to follow up on from the night shift. 夜班的儿科病患
[01:09] – I’ll take care of them. – Are you kidding? -都交给我吧 -你逗我吗
[01:11] I was late because traffic sucked, not because of my TBI. 我迟到是因为堵车 不是创伤性脑损伤
[01:14] It’s not my decision. 这不是我能决定的事
[01:18] I am fine. 我真的没事
[01:20] Natalie… 娜塔莉
[01:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:40] What? 怎么了
[01:41] The wink wasn’t exactly natural. 你的眨眼不太自然
[01:44] I was trying to match your sexy. 我只是想和你一样性感
[01:46] Just keep being you. 做好自己就好
[01:53] You catch any of that? 你听到了吗
[01:55] You mean you ogling my sister 你是指你色咪咪地盯着我姐看
[01:57] like she put the gris-gris on you? 就好像她给你下了咒吗
[01:59] – Yeah. – Yes… -对 -那我听到了
[02:00] it’s now burned into my retinas. 我的眼睛已经闪瞎了
[02:01] – Sorry. – Gris-gris? -抱歉 -下咒
[02:04] It’s a voodoo thing… means you’re under the spell… 是一种巫毒手段 就是说你被人迷住了
[02:08] At least I think it does. 至少我是这么以为的
[02:09] Dr. Marcel drops a lot of Cajun nuggets. 马塞尔医生知道许多卡津人的把戏
[02:11] You’re starting your surgical residency with him, 你是跟着他住院实习
[02:13] not prepping for Mardi Gras. 而不是准备狂欢节
[02:15] Speaking of, how’s it going? 说到实习 怎么样了
[02:16] It’s intense. 挺紧张的
[02:18] I mean, one minute I’m cracking open a chest 刚刚我还在给人开膛
[02:20] and next I’m digging through a belly. 紧接着就要给另一个人破肚了
[02:22] Just remember there’s an actual person 只要别忘了 手术台上躺着的
[02:23] on that table, not just a body. 是一个活生生的人 而不是一块肉
[02:25] Of course. 当然
[02:26] Dr. Choi, good morning to you. 崔医生 早上好
[02:29] Dr. Sexton, right on time. Let’s go. 塞克斯顿医生来得正好 我们走
[02:31] Cool. 好
[02:33] – Hey-hey there, Miss April. – Good morning, Dr. Marcel. -你好啊 艾普尔小姐 -早上好 马塞尔医生
[02:38] Noah say anything to you about working with Dr. Marcel? 诺亚有没有和你谈起过跟着马塞尔医生的事
[02:40] Just that he’s keeping him really busy, 只说过医生给他的任务很重
[02:42] which I figure is a good thing. 我觉得是好事
[02:46] Yeah. 是啊
[02:47] – I got a question for you. – What? -我想问你个问题 -什么
[02:49] Why are you so damn sexy? 你怎么这么性感
[02:51] Stop it! How you gonna be talking nasty 别闹了 这里可是医院
[02:53] in the middle of the hospital? 你撩什么骚
[02:54] I’m not nasty. She’s nasty, trust me. 我不骚 是她不纯洁 相信我
[02:57] Well, you two look happy. 你俩挺开心啊
[02:58] I’m here with my man. What’s not to be happy about? 丈夫陪着我 我有什么好不开心的呢
[03:01] Where you off to? 你们要去哪
[03:02] You know I’ve been doing that volunteer upstairs? 你还记得我自愿参加的楼上那个项目吗
[03:04] So we gonna go grab a cup of coffee 我们要去喝杯咖啡
[03:06] and then he’s gonna walk me upstairs afterwards. 然后他要送我去楼上
[03:08] Wait a minute, you should join us. 等等 不如你一起来吧
[03:10] Honey, I’m so sorry, it’s the E.D. 亲爱的 太抱歉了 有急诊
[03:11] I gotta skip coffee. 咖啡喝不了了
[03:13] Okay, well, you do, but we don’t. 好吧 你是喝不了了 但我们能
[03:15] Uh, sorry, I have a staff meeting in 20 minutes. 我也抱歉 20分钟后我还要开院务会
[03:18] Well, then we gotta drink fast then, right? 那就只能喝快点了 对吧
[03:20] Come on, give me some. 来 啵一个
[03:22] I love you. I’ll see you later. 我爱你 待会儿见
[03:23] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[03:23] I love you, too, but in a different way. 我也爱你 但是另一种爱
[03:25] Whatever. 都行
[04:36] So, Carl, how long has the pain and nausea 卡尔 你的疼痛和恶心
[04:37] been bothering you? 持续多久了
[04:38] Uh, kind of lost track. Let’s just say years? 已经记不清了 好几年了吧
[04:41] So it comes and goes? 所以是间歇性的
[04:42] No, it came and never left. 不 就没停过
[04:45] I’ve learned how to cope, 我已经适应了
[04:46] but some days I just can’t look the other way. 但有的时候实在忍不下去了
[04:49] Yeah, today’s one of them. 好吧 今天就是有的时候
[04:51] Actually, this is the worst it’s ever been. 其实现在比以往都更严重了
[04:53] Vitals are normal. Afebrile. 体征正常 也不烧
[04:55] Is this the first time you’ve seen a doctor for it? 这是你第一次看医生吗
[04:57] Here in Chicago. I’m from Tennessee, though. 芝加哥是第一次 不过我是田纳西州人
[05:00] I was a regular at the Westwood Regional E.D. 我原来是西木区医院急诊室的常客
[05:03] Pretty sure every doc there poked, prodded, and scanned me. 那里的每位医生都碰过戳过扫描过我
[05:06] I’ll have them forward his records. 我会让他们发来病历资料
[05:07] Did Westwood Regional make a diagnosis? 西木区医院给你下诊断了吗
[05:09] No…they had a lot of theories. 没有 他们有过很多理论
[05:11] IBS, IBS-C, ulcer… 肠易激综合症 便秘型肠易激综合症 溃疡
[05:14] One doc thought I had an eating disorder. 有个医生以为我有饮食异常
[05:16] Believe me, I would pile on the pounds if I could… 相信我 要是可以的话我会大吃特吃
[05:19] but eating sends me right to the bathroom. 但是吃完就得直接去厕所
[05:21] – Vomiting? – Most of the time. -呕吐吗 -大多数是
[05:24] I just can’t believe this is what I’ve been reduced to. 不敢相信我现在居然成了这副样子
[05:26] I’m 26. 我才26岁
[05:28] I should’ve graduated college, met someone special. 我本该大学毕业 找到自己的伴侣
[05:30] Instead my life is making sure 但是我的生活却让我
[05:32] I always know where the nearest bathroom is. 永远需要知道最近的厕所在哪里
[05:34] We’ll figure this out. 我们会找到办法的
[05:35] Mo, let’s get a chest x-ray, KUB, CBC, CMP and a UA. 小莫 做胸部透视 腹平片检查 血常规 血液生化和尿检
[05:39] I know you’ve seen a lot of doctors for this. 我知道你为了这个病已经看了不少医生
[05:41] I’ll do my best to be the last one. 我会尽力成为最后一个
[05:44] Good morning, I’m Dr. Manning. 早上好 我是曼宁医生
[05:48] I’m Kyle. This is my wife Janet. 我是凯尔 这是我妻子珍妮特
[05:49] This little guy is Lucas. 这个孩子是卢卡斯
[05:50] Hi, Lucas. 卢卡斯你好
[05:52] Hi. Peek-a-boo! 躲猫猫
[05:54] Peek-a-boo. 躲猫猫
[05:57] Well, he seems happy. 他看起来很开心
[05:57] That’s a good start. 这是个不错的开头
[05:59] Um, I see the bloody nose has stopped. 看来已经不流鼻血了
[06:01] Can you tell me what happened? 能告诉我发生了什么吗
[06:02] He was at the park with his nanny 他跟保姆在公园
[06:04] and it just started gushing 突然就开始流鼻血
[06:05] and she couldn’t reach either of us, so… 她联系不到我们 于是…
[06:07] since they were around the corner, she brought him here. 因为刚好在附近 就送他来了这里
[06:10] I have a three-year-old and a nanny, I get it. 我家孩子也三岁 请了保姆 我理解
[06:13] All right… 好了
[06:14] Yeah, the nosebleeds aren’t a new thing. 流鼻血不是新症状
[06:15] We’ve been dealing with them all summer. 我们一整个夏天都在处理这个情况
[06:17] Can I see your nose? 能让我看看鼻子吗
[06:19] Hmm, turbinates are swollen and irritated. 鼻介骨出现肿胀和发炎
[06:22] Seasonal allergies? 是季节性过敏吗
[06:23] Oh, yeah, they’ve been brutal for all of us this year. 是啊 今年我们都过得很艰难
[06:26] For Lucas, it’s nosebleeds and this rash on his arm… 卢卡斯是流鼻血和胳膊上的红疹
[06:31] Oh, yeah, and that little cough. 还有这种咳嗽
[06:33] Hey, buddy, can you open your mouth for me? 孩子 可以张开嘴给我看看吗
[06:35] Real wide, like this. Aah. 张大一点 啊
[06:38] Good, good, good. 好 很好
[06:39] I am seeing evidence of post-nasal drip. 我看到了后鼻滴涕的迹象
[06:41] That’s likely what’s causing the cough. 应该是导致咳嗽的原因
[06:43] Is it worse at night? 晚上会更严重些吗
[06:44] It was, but then we put an atomizer 之前是 后来我们在他床边
[06:46] with eucalyptus oil by his crib. 加了桉树油的喷雾器
[06:48] It’s helped a lot. 就好转了许多
[06:49] Let’s take a look. 来看看
[06:51] All right, let’s see. 我看看
[06:56] He’s a little wheezy. Any fever? 他有点喘 有发烧吗
[06:58] He felt a little warm yesterday morning. 昨天早上他体温有点高
[07:00] He– 他
[07:03] He was fussy at breakfast, but by lunch and ever since then, 吃早餐时有点发脾气 但是到了中午之后
[07:07] he’s–he’s been a bundle of energy. 就一直非常精神
[07:10] Good. Is this the rash you mentioned? 好 这就是你提到的红疹吗
[07:12] Yes. 对
[07:13] Have you been using topical hydrocortisone cream on it? 有涂抹外用氢基可体松吗
[07:16] No, I’ve been mashing up 没有 我一直在他的酸奶里
[07:17] a chewable fish oil tablet in his yogurt. 加一点鱼油咀嚼片
[07:20] Oh, okay. Well, if it’s working. 好 有用就行
[07:25] All evidence is pointing towards allergies 所有证据都表示应该是过敏
[07:28] and an overcautious nanny, but since Lucas may have 以及保姆过度谨慎 但卢卡斯昨天发烧了
[07:31] had a fever yesterday, I would like to do some blood tests. 所以我还是想做一些血液检查
[07:36] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[07:38] We just…have adopted 我们的医疗习惯
[07:39] a naturopathic approach to our health care. 是比较倡导自然疗法
[07:42] Well, the thing with blood tests is they will 血液检查的特点是
[07:43] not introduce anything new into Lucas’s system. 不会让卢卡斯体内进入新东西
[07:46] There’ll just show us 他们只会告诉我们
[07:47] if something’s there that shouldn’t be. 是否有不该存在的东西
[07:51] Yeah, okay. Go ahead. 好的 开始吧
[07:53] Great. I’ll send a nurse in. 好 我叫护士来
[07:57] Maggie, Doris said you were looking for me? 麦基 桃瑞丝说你找我
[07:59] Yes, I’ve got an appointment this afternoon. 对 我今天下午有事情
[08:01] I need you to take over for me while I’m gone. 我不在的时候 需要你帮忙看场
[08:04] No problem. What time will you be back? 没问题 你什么时候回来
[08:07] – I won’t. – Okay. -不回来 -好
[08:09] I guess that’s all I need to know. 看来我只需要知道这么多
[08:15] Monique, what am I missing? 莫妮克 我有错过什么吗
[08:17] These last few weeks, Maggie’s been so short with me. 过去几周里 麦基对我都挺冷淡的
[08:19] It’s not just you. The other day, I saw her 不只是你 那天我还看到她
[08:21] sneak into an open treatment room and lie down. 溜进了开着门的治疗室躺下了
[08:24] So I asked her if she was feeling okay 于是我问她 感觉还好吗
[08:25] and she bit my head off. 她直接凶了我一顿
[08:31] I’m elbow-deep in this guy’s belly– 我整个小臂都伸进了这人的肚子里
[08:32] and it was a big belly, 他的肚子也特别大
[08:34] highly doubtful this fellow ever skipped a meal. 估计每顿饭都没落下过
[08:37] No, not surgical. 不 没有外科手术
[08:39] So, I go to sew up a hole in the small bowel and bam– 我是进去缝小肠上的洞 突然之间
[08:43] out pops this critter. 蹦出来一个生物
[08:45] No lie, this thing looks straight at me, 毫不夸张 它直接盯着我看
[08:47] dropped back into the bowel, disappeared. 回身又进了小肠 不见了
[08:51] What the hell? What was it? 什么情况 到底是什么
[08:54] A tapeworm. Biggest one I ever seen. 绦虫 是我见过的最大的
[08:57] Only one I’ve ever seen. 也是我见过的唯一的
[08:58] Eh…also not surgical. 这里也没有外科手术
[09:02] – So–so what did you do? – Went after it. -那你怎么做 -抓它啊
[09:05] I stuck ringed forceps into that bowel 我把环状镊子插进那段肠子
[09:06] and I yanked that ol’ worm out. All three feet of him. 把那虫子给拽了出来 有近一米呢
[09:09] Then I sent him off to pathology 然后把虫子送去了病理科
[09:11] and finished the case. 把剩下的手术做完
[09:15] If Dr. Marcel is taking Noah under his wing, 如果马塞尔医生真想当诺亚的导师
[09:18] he should teach more and brag less. 他就应该少吹牛多授业
[09:21] Yeah, his style is just different than yours. 他的风格和你的不同
[09:24] That’s probably why you don’t like it. 所以你才可能不喜欢他这样
[09:26] Come on, you buy that tapeworm story? 你信他那个绦虫的事吗
[09:29] Come on, Dr. Marcel may be a personality, 马塞尔医生可能是有点个性
[09:32] but he’s a good surgeon. 但他是个好的外科医生
[09:38] Carl’s labs and x-rays are back. 卡尔的化验和X光结果回来了
[09:40] What about his medical records from his previous hospital? 之前医院的医疗记录呢
[09:43] Still working on it. 还在找
[09:44] Seems Westwood Regional went bankrupt. 韦斯特伍德地区医院好像倒闭了
[09:46] I’ve got a call into the company appointed 我得要去给负责处理患者事务的公司
[09:47] to handle patient affairs. 打个电话
[09:48] Thanks, Mon. 莫妮克 谢谢你
[09:54] Uh-oh. You look concerned. 你神情很严肃
[09:56] Your white cell count is high, 你的白细胞数量很高
[09:58] x-ray showed dilated loops of bowel, X光显示肠道扩张
[10:00] and your overall blood count is low. 而且你的血细胞总数偏低
[10:02] That means more tests, right? 那就是说还要做更多检查 对吗
[10:03] – Yeah. – So what’s next? -对 -下面做什么
[10:06] Uh, a CT angiogram of your blood vessels CT血管造影
[10:08] and a CT with contrast for your bowel. 还有肠道CT对照
[10:10] Did you ever have either of these tests before? 这些检查你以前做过吗
[10:13] Angiogram… I don’t know, maybe. 造影… 可能吧 我也说不清
[10:17] The CT with contrast– CT对照…
[10:18] is that the scan you drink something first? 是要在检查之前喝东西吗
[10:22] Then I’ve had one of them. 那我以前做过
[10:24] Didn’t like that drink at all. 我特别不喜欢喝的那个东西
[10:25] Well, unfortunately it hasn’t gotten any better. 很遗憾 那东西的味道没有改进
[10:28] Sorry, man. I’ll go put in the order. 抱歉了 我去安排检查
[10:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:43] Patient in T4… T4的患者…
[10:47] Something worth looking into. 值得查一查
[10:54] Don’t forget. Don’t forget, don’t forget, 千万 千万 千万不要忘了
[10:57] don’t forget legal research regarding 不要忘了针对承包商对投诉的忽视
[10:58] contractor’s negligence for the complaint… 进行法律调查…
[11:01] Issue. Rule. 问题 规则
[11:02] Eunice Kim, 25. 尤妮斯·金 25岁
[11:03] First year associate at some big-time law firm. 在一家大型律师事务所担任律师刚头一年
[11:05] Anyway, her roommate called us when the, uh, ranting 当她的大喊大叫和来回踱步打扰到了邻居时
[11:07] and the pacing started to annoy the neighbors. 她的室友给我们打了电话
[11:11] She say anything about the last time she slept? 她说过她有多久没睡过觉了吗
[11:13] Yeah, been at least two days. 至少有两天了
[11:15] When we showed up, she was screaming at herself in the mirror. 我们上门时 她正对着镜子咆哮呢
[11:17] We tried to calm her, but… 我们试图让她平静下来 但…
[11:19] Yeah, she wouldn’t have any of that. 明白 她根本不理会你们
[11:21] Find any drugs in the apartment? 公寓里发现了什么毒品吗
[11:22] Nope. Tons of books, nothing sketchy. 没有 好多书 没有什么可疑的东西
[11:25] Charges pending? 不予关押
[11:27] Figured you could help more than lock-up. 我们觉得找你们比把她关起来更有用
[11:29] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[11:31] Hey, let’s get some M-TABs for Eunice. 给尤妮斯服用一些利培酮
[11:37] – Don’t forget…don’t forget. – Eunice, how you doing? -千万不要忘了 -尤妮斯 你怎么样啊
[11:39] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[11:42] – IRAC…Issue. Rule. – Eunice. -IRAC写作法 问题 规则 -尤妮斯
[11:44] IRAC. IRAC写作法
[11:45] Eunice! Hey, how you doing? 尤妮斯 你怎么样啊
[11:47] I’m Dr. Charles. You think we could maybe sit and talk a bit? 我是查尔斯医生 我们坐下来谈谈怎么样
[11:50] Only a moment. 就一小会儿
[11:51] I don’t have anything more to spare. 我没有多余的时间了
[11:53] Oh, I got it! 我知道了
[11:54] A motion to strike the affirmative defense. 提交动议取消积极抗辩
[11:55] – Eunice. – Wait, can’t do that… -尤妮斯 -等下 不能那么做…
[11:58] Eunice! 尤妮斯
[11:59] I can see you’re under a whole lot of pressure. 我看得出你承受着很大的压力
[12:01] I’d like to give you some medicine to help you 我希望让你服用一些药物
[12:03] calm down a bit? 冷静一下
[12:04] You know, maybe think more clearly. 也许可以让头脑更清楚一些
[12:07] – Think more clearly. – Yeah. -让头脑更清楚一些 -对
[12:09] – That might help. – Okay. -那可能会有点作用 -好
[12:11] – I need to organize. – Yeah. -我需要整理思路 -对
[12:15] I don’t know where I am. 我这是在哪
[12:17] You’re in a safe place, Eunice. 你在一个很安全的地方 尤妮斯
[12:32] – What’s going on? – He’s losing it. -什么情况 -他快失控了
[12:33] I need to get out. 我得要出去
[12:35] How much longer till we get the scan? 扫描好还需要多久
[12:36] Twenty seconds. 二十秒
[12:37] Two milligrams of midazolam. 2毫克咪达唑仑
[12:38] Carl, it’s Dr. Choi. We’re almost done. 卡尔 我是崔医生 我们就快好了
[12:40] I’m gonna be sick! 我要吐了
[12:42] Slow breaths. Only ten more seconds. 深呼吸 只要十秒钟就好了
[12:45] I’m not gonna make it. 我撑不住了
[12:46] Yes, you can. You can do this, Carl. 你可以的 卡尔
[12:49] Five seconds. 五秒
[12:50] Four…three, 四… 三
[12:53] two, one. You good? 二 一 好了吗
[12:55] Get him out, get him out, get him out. 把他弄出来 弄出来
[13:00] You did it, Carl. Good job, buddy. 你做到了 卡尔 小伙子真棒
[13:04] It’s over. Good job, bud. 结束了 真勇敢 孩子
[13:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[13:11] It’s okay. Hey, it’s all right. 没关系的 没事
[13:15] Good job, buddy. 真棒 孩子
[13:23] I mean, that’s not a normal calf, right? 我是说 正常的小腿不会这样 对吧
[13:26] Yeah, it’s swollen. And you didn’t injure it? 是的 有些肿 你没伤到它吗
[13:29] No, nothing. I went to bed, it was fine. 没有 什么都没发生 我睡觉的时候还是好的
[13:31] Woke up, thing’s a grapefruit. 等我醒来就紫成这副样子
[13:34] Press against my hand. One to ten, how bad’s the pain? 朝我的手使劲 一到十 有多疼
[13:37] I’d say a seven, maybe an eight. 我觉得是七 或者八吧
[13:39] That’s in line with what I’m thinking. 和我预计的差不多
[13:41] Blood clot. It’s called a DVT, 血块 叫做DVT
[13:42] deep vein thrombosis. 深静脉血栓
[13:44] Seriously? Me? I exercise a few times a week. 真的假的 我吗 我每周都会锻炼几次
[13:48] I don’t sit for long periods of time. 也不会久坐
[13:50] Unfortunately not fitting the profile 不是易患病人群
[13:52] doesn’t mean you can’t develop one. 并不代表你不会患病
[13:55] Beating the odds. 万里挑一
[13:56] Lucky me. 我太幸运了
[13:59] CBC, BMP, 检测血常规 血液生化
[14:00] Protein C, S and Factor 5 Leiden. 活化蛋白C S 以及莱顿第五因子
[14:02] Let’s get Mr. Bowe a DVT scan and put him on a heparin drip. 给鲍威先生做个深静脉血栓扫描 并滴注肝素
[14:06] I’ll check on you in a bit, okay? 我很快回来看看你的情况 好吗
[14:08] Uh, Dr. Halstead, before you leave, 霍斯特德医生 在你离开之前
[14:10] can you grab my phone? Front pocket of my jeans. 能帮我拿下手机吗 在我牛仔裤口袋里
[14:13] Sure. 没问题
[14:14] I kept the swollen calf under wraps 我把肿的小腿藏着不让人看到
[14:16] ’cause I didn’t want my fiancée to freak out, 因为不想吓到我的未婚妻
[14:19] but I think we’re to the point where I– 但我觉得是时候我们要…
[14:21] I better let her know what’s going on. 互相坦诚了
[14:23] Gotcha. 明白
[14:29] Oh, man. 我的天啊
[14:32] That’s one angry belly. 腹部情况不太妙啊
[14:34] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[14:36] Surgical consult. 外科会诊
[14:38] I didn’t call for one. 我没要求这个
[14:40] It was only a matter of time. Good find, Noah. 迟早的事而已 诺亚 真会找
[14:42] Dr. Marcel, Dr. Sexton, can I speak with you outside? 马塞尔医生 塞克斯顿医生 能借一步说话
[14:50] All this stalking around the E.D., 在急诊室晃来晃去
[14:51] peeking in on patients… 偷偷找病人的所有这些行为…
[14:53] You hanging outside Carl’s room earlier, 你之前在卡尔的房间外逗留
[14:55] you were sniffing for surgical cases. 你在到处找手术病例
[14:58] And Noah’s your intern. 诺亚是你的实习生
[15:00] Best you can do is show him how to poach patients? 你能教他的就只剩下挖病人了吗
[15:01] Whoa, poaching implies stealing. 挖意味着偷
[15:04] I hardly think that applies in Carl’s case, 我完全不觉得这话适用于卡尔的病例
[15:06] seeing as how you were gonna call us anyway. 但无论怎么样 你都会这么说我们
[15:08] – Possibly. – Possibly? -很有可能 -有可能
[15:10] Dr. Choi, Carl’s belly was so hot 崔医生 卡尔的腹部很烫
[15:12] it nearly burned my hands. 都快烫伤我的手了
[15:14] There’s an issue in there that requires surgical attention. 腹部情况有些不对 须引起重视 可能要做手术
[15:17] Or do my hands deceive me? 还是我的手在骗我
[15:19] No, CT showed a partial small bowel obstruction 没有 CT显示部分小肠梗阻
[15:22] with a likely transition point. 并可能有转移
[15:24] – So, it is surgical. – Possibly. -所以是需要外科手术的 -有可能
[15:28] The CT imagery is poor because Carl CT成像效果一般 因为卡尔
[15:30] was agitated during the scan. 在扫描过程中有些不安
[15:31] I’m not comfortable making any treatment decisions 在我没有确认是什么导致梗阻之前
[15:33] before I know exactly what’s causing the obstruction. 我不方便作出诊断
[15:37] So I’m ordering an MRI. 所以我准备安排一个核磁共振
[15:40] Pending the results, 观望结果
[15:42] I’ll let you know if a surgical consult is needed. 如果有外科会诊的需要 我再联系你们
[15:45] Okay. 好吧
[15:47] I apologize for overstepping. 对不起 我越界了
[15:50] Protocol, etiquette. They mean something. 规矩还是要遵守的
[15:53] I’ll do better at remembering that, okay. 我会记住的 好了
[16:04] Doris, uh, any word from the lab on Lucas’s tests? 桃瑞丝 卢卡斯的实验室检查结果出来了吗
[16:07] Not yet. 还没有
[16:08] Word’s out your case screams allergies. 听说你的病例不过是过敏
[16:10] It’s probably last in line. 或许被压到了最后
[16:13] Maggie. 麦基
[16:15] Yeah? 怎么了
[16:16] There are patients waiting to be seen 有病人等着我去看
[16:19] and I have absolutely nothing going on. 但我手上什么任务也没有
[16:21] Light case load. Lanik was very clear. 拉尼克说得很清楚 要分轻重缓急
[16:24] This is ridiculous. 这太可笑了
[16:26] Then talk to Lanik and stop bugging me. 那去和拉尼克谈谈 别来烦我
[16:28] You’re giving me one more headache that I don’t need. 你在给我增添不必要的麻烦
[16:31] Okay… 好吧…
[16:34] Look, I’m sorry. 听着 对不起
[16:37] I have somewhere to be and I can’t be late. 我得赶去个地方 不能迟到
[16:39] April, I’m leaving. 艾普尔 我要走了
[16:46] Eunice, how you doing? 尤妮斯 你感觉怎么样
[16:48] I’m, uh, happy to see that, um… 我很高兴看到…
[16:52] you seem to be a little better. 你看起来好了些
[16:56] Embarrassed is more like it. 倒不如说是难为情
[16:59] It’s all a blur, but I know I wasn’t…myself. 记忆很模糊 但我知道 我当时失控了
[17:03] I understand how– how scary that can feel. 我明白那感觉会有多可怕
[17:07] It can’t happen again. 那样的事不能再发生了
[17:09] Now on, no matter how busy I am, I’ll make time for sleep. 从今往后 无论我多忙 我会找时间睡觉
[17:13] Sleep is crucial, 睡眠很重要
[17:15] but counseling, medication, 但咨询 服药
[17:18] other lifestyle changes are all things we need to talk about. 其他生活方式的改变 都是我们需要谈的
[17:21] Little extreme, no? 这有些过了吧
[17:23] I mean, I had a panic attack, not a nervous breakdown. 我是说 我是恐慌症发作 不是精神崩溃
[17:26] Wasn’t a panic attack. 不是恐慌症发作
[17:28] I’m–I’m quite sure that you were experiencing 我非常肯定你的症状是
[17:29] a manic episode, Eunice, systematic of bipolar disorder. 狂躁发作 尤妮斯 这是躁郁症
[17:35] No… 不
[17:36] no, no, no. I can’t have bipolar. 不不不 我不能有躁郁症
[17:39] I have $300,000 in student loans 我还有三十万助学贷款要还
[17:42] and my salary doesn’t even make a dent. 我的工资根本就不够
[17:43] I need to make partner. 我要成为合伙人
[17:45] Takes most lawyers five years. 大多数律师要花五年的时间才行
[17:47] I’m on track to do it in three. 我在努力挤进三年
[17:50] Can’t you just give me more of that medication? 你能给我多开点那种药吗
[17:53] Or something else? 或别的药
[17:54] The thing is, 问题是
[17:56] bipolar disorder doesn’t really work that way. 这样并不能治疗躁郁症
[17:58] Unless you address it comprehensively, 如果你不进行全面治疗
[18:00] the manic episodes will likely return. 很可能还会狂躁发作
[18:03] They’ll increase in intensity and can even be followed 会发作得更厉害 还会伴有
[18:05] by cycles of depression. 周期性抑郁
[18:06] But I know the signs now. 但我现在知道发病的征兆了
[18:07] I can get out in front of it if I start to feel off. 只要感觉不对 我就可以事先采取措施
[18:10] Control it. 控制住
[18:12] I don’t think anybody can control this, 我觉得没人能控制住
[18:14] you know, not even somebody as determined as you. 像你这样意志坚定的人也不行
[18:17] But, Eunice, you can absolutely learn how to manage it. 尤妮斯 但你绝对可以学习如何管控它
[18:20] Why don’t you let me admit you 让我收你入院
[18:21] and let’s start looking for a stable medication? 开始寻找稳定的治疗方法
[18:23] No, I’d like to be discharged. 不 我想出院
[18:27] Today’s not a wash, yet. 今天还没结束
[18:27] I can still put in some face time at the firm. 我还可以跟律所视频连线一下
[18:35] Look, I know the criteria for involuntary commitment. 听着 我知道非自愿监管的标准
[18:39] Legally, you can’t keep me here. 从法律上来说 你不能把我留在这里
[18:53] Does the furrow of your brow 你眉头紧皱是不是表示
[18:54] suggest a surgical consult is now needed? 马上需要外科咨询
[18:59] MRI revealed a focal solitary mass 核磁共振显示远端胰腺中
[19:01] in the distal pancreas. May be a cyst. 有个孤立的肿块 可能是个囊肿
[19:03] I concur. 我同意
[19:04] Gotta assume it’s what’s riling Carl’s belly up so fiercely. 如果是它导致卡尔严重腹痛
[19:07] He needs a distal pancreatectomy. 那他需要进行远端胰腺切除手术
[19:09] You take out the section of pancreas housing the mass, 你把包裹肿块的这部分胰腺切除
[19:11] no more chaos downstream. 下游器官就不会再有问题了
[19:13] Whoa, that is a huge procedure. 这是个大手术
[19:14] Not to mention, it won’t do a thing for Carl 更不用说 如果问题不是这个肿块造成的
[19:16] if the mass isn’t the issue. 这个手术就没有任何作用
[19:18] If the mass isn’t the problem, 如果问题不是这个肿块造成的
[19:19] then what are we looking at? 那我们究竟要找什么
[19:20] Carl’s been suffering for years. 卡尔的症状已经持续多年
[19:22] The mass could have been there the whole time, unchanged, 这个肿块可能一直都在 从未改变
[19:23] which means it’s likely not a factor. 这意味着它可能不是腹痛的因素
[19:25] Or the mass has been growing over time. 也有可能这个肿块一直在慢慢长大
[19:28] We leave it in, the inflammation worsens, 我们不管的话 如果炎症恶化
[19:30] the bowel completely obstructs, 直肠就会完全阻塞
[19:31] then perforates, and Carl becomes septic. 然后穿孔 卡尔就会得败血症
[19:34] The first step of that potentially fatal catastrophe 这种潜在致命威胁的初始症状就是
[19:36] is a fever, which, 发烧 这个症状
[19:38] by the looks of him, has set in. 看他的样子 已经出现了
[19:42] 100.6, but holding. 38度多了 但体温没再升高
[19:46] Yeah, for now. 没错 这只是暂时的
[19:46] You operate on his pancreas and you’re wrong, 如果你给他的胰腺做了手术 然后发现错了
[19:48] it does way more harm than good. 造成的坏处远远大于好处
[19:49] But if I’m correct, he lives. 但如果我对了 他会活下去
[19:50] And I don’t like ifs. 我不喜欢如果
[19:53] Carl will be treated medicinally until 在卡尔以前的扫描结果
[19:55] his previous scans arrive and I can compare them 送到今天的核磁共振结果进行对比之前
[19:57] against today’s MRI. 他只能接受药物治疗
[19:58] Uh, that’s gonna be a problem. 问题就出在这
[20:01] His medical records from Westwood Regional 他在韦斯特伍德地区医院的医疗记录
[20:03] are being held hostage. 被劫持了
[20:14] This is a mess. 真是一团糟
[20:15] You know, Westwood Regional’s bankruptcy 你知道 韦斯特伍德地区医院破产了
[20:17] has created the legal equivalent of a battle royale. 跟他们打官司就相当于多方混战
[20:20] MRS… Medical Record Services. 医疗记录服务部
[20:22] I’m assuming they control Westwood’s patient charts? 我觉得他们应该掌控着韦斯特伍德的病人病历
[20:25] Correct, it’s MRS that have the files on lockdown. 没错 就是医疗记录服务部把文件封锁了
[20:28] They’re actually threatening to destroy them. 实际上他们还威胁要毁掉它们
[20:31] My main concern right now is Carl 我目前关注的焦点还是卡尔
[20:32] and my opinion has not changed. 我的想法还是没变
[20:34] His distal pancreas is wreaking havoc and it needs to come out. 他的远端胰腺损坏严重 需要切除
[20:37] Without Carl’s previous scans, which it’s clear 没有卡尔以前的扫描结果 很明显我们
[20:39] we’re not gonna get, you can’t prove that’s the fix. 拿不到了 你无法证明这种治疗方案是对的
[20:41] – No, I cannot. – Then you shouldn’t operate. -对 我证明不了 -那你就不该做手术
[20:44] The pancreas is the most unforgiving organ in the body. 胰脏是身体里最无情的器官
[20:46] The potential for surgical complications 手术并发症的可能性
[20:49] is through the roof. 非常高
[20:49] True, but God only gave us so many heartbeats. 没错 但上帝给了我这么多次心跳
[20:52] No sense in Carl running out of his early. 卡尔的心跳不可能这么快就跳完了
[20:54] Uh, excuse me, is there something going on 抱歉 这里还发生了什么
[20:56] here that I should know about? 应该让我知道的事吗
[20:58] Nothing I’m aware of. Dr. Choi? 据我所知没有 崔医生
[21:04] Then give me recommendations. 那说说你们的建议
[21:08] Let me operate now 让我现在就做手术
[21:09] before his bowel perforates and it’s too late. 趁他直肠还没穿孔 现在已经太晚了
[21:11] Ms. Goodwin, it’s a risky procedure 古德温女士 这个手术风险很大
[21:13] that may be unnecessary. 而且有可能是没必要的
[21:14] Let me admit Carl for more tests. 让我对卡尔再做些检测
[21:19] Hi, I’m sorry, the lab took longer than expected. 很抱歉 化验室用的时间比我预料的久
[21:24] So Lucas’s BUN, creatinine, 所以卢卡斯的尿素氮 肌酸酐
[21:26] and white cell count are all elevated. 白细胞数量升高了
[21:28] That suggests dehydration. 这意味着脱水
[21:32] And between the white cell count, his persistent cough, 鉴于白细胞增长 持续性咳嗽
[21:35] and the post-nasal drip, 以及鼻后滴注
[21:36] it’s likely a bacterial sinus infection. 大概率是细菌性鼻窦炎
[21:38] Okay. Thanks, Dr. Manning. Yeah. 好的 谢谢 曼宁医生
[21:42] So what do you think? 所以你怎么想
[21:43] We could make popsicles from coconut water. 我们可以用椰汁水做些冰棒
[21:45] That should help with the dehydration. 那应该对治疗脱水有好处
[21:47] Yeah, maybe add an herbal antihistamine, too 还可以在里边加点草药抗组胺剂
[21:49] I can pick up some powdered quercetin 我可以在农贸市场买些
[21:51] at the farmer’s market. 槲皮素粉
[21:52] Great. 好的
[21:53] I’m sorry, perhaps a more immediate treatment… 抱歉 也许更直接的治疗
[21:55] You mean antibiotics? No, not after last time. 你是说抗生素吗 不 不可能再有下一次
[21:58] Lucas had an ear infection last year. 去年卢卡斯耳部感染
[22:00] The doctor prescribed amoxicillin. 医生开了阿莫西林
[22:02] One dose and he broke out in hives everywhere. 只服了一剂 他就全身起麻疹
[22:05] I mean, his recovery from the antibiotic was 他从抗生素中恢复的情况
[22:07] worse than the ear infection. 可比耳部感染糟糕多了
[22:08] And since then, if there are natural options 从那以后 只要有无副作用的
[22:10] without side effects, we try those first. 自然措施 我们都会先尝试
[22:12] Look, like you two, 和你们一样
[22:13] my son’s health comes before anything else. 我儿子的健康对我来说是最重要的
[22:17] But, you know, sometimes there’s just some things that 但是 有时候有些病
[22:19] a holistic approach alone won’t cure. 仅靠整体性疗法是无法治愈的
[22:21] We agree. 我们同意
[22:22] A sinus infection isn’t one of them, though. 但是鼻窦炎不其中
[22:24] You’re right. Over time, natural remedies 你是对的 时间长了 自然疗法
[22:27] may help his immune system resolve the infection, 可能会协助他的免疫系统解决感染
[22:30] but the dehydration… 但是现在脱水…
[22:32] Lucas needs more than popsicles. 卢卡斯需要的不只是冰棒
[22:35] At least let me give him an electrolyte drink. 至少让我给他喝点电解质饮料
[22:38] How much? 喝多少
[22:39] 24 ounces to sip throughout the day. 一天24盎司
[22:41] 24 ounces through a sippy cup? 用吸管杯喝24盎司
[22:42] He won’t do it. 他才不会喝
[22:44] Is there another way? 还有别的方法吗
[22:45] Saline IV. 静脉注射生理盐水
[22:46] And I know it’s another needle, 我知道这又要扎一针
[22:48] but no side effects. I promise. 但是没有任何副作用 我保证
[22:53] Saline but no antibiotics. 可以注射盐水 但是不能用抗生素
[22:56] Understood. 明白
[22:58] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢你 -谢谢你
[23:01] Dr. Halstead. The blood thinner, 霍斯特德医生 那个血液稀释剂
[23:03] I don’t think it’s working. 我不觉得有用
[23:05] The calf’s still huge 小腿还是肿着
[23:06] and my foot’s starting to swell up, too. 我的脚也开始肿了
[23:10] You having trouble breathing? 你呼吸困难吗
[23:11] More like, uh, winded. 更像是喘气
[23:18] I wanna send you for a CT. 我要让你去做个CT检查
[23:19] I gotta get a better look at that clot. 我得好好看看那个血凝块
[23:22] This’ll help you breathe better. 这个会帮助你呼吸
[23:25] Get ahold of your fiancée? 联系上你未婚妻了吗
[23:26] Voicemail. 只有语音信箱
[23:27] She’s, uh, still looking at dresses. 她还在挑婚纱
[23:29] Pretty sure she’s not checking her phone. 她一定是没时间看手机
[23:32] So when’s the big day? 你们的大喜之日是什么时候
[23:33] Spring. Still debating locations. 春天 还在讨论结婚地点
[23:39] Congratulations. Techs will be by in a few. 祝贺你 技术人员很快就会过来
[23:43] …surgery. It’s your choice. …手术 这是你的决定
[23:46] – Okay. – Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[23:47] All right. 好吧
[23:51] So I explained both of your positions. 所以我和他介绍了你们两位的方法
[23:54] Philosophically, he agrees with you, Dr. Choi, 理性来看 他同意你的观点 崔医生
[23:57] preferring a conservative approach. 倾向于更保守的方法
[23:59] But realistically, he’s in pain 但是考虑到实际问题 他很痛苦
[24:01] and desperate to feel better, 非常想让自己康复
[24:03] so he chose the surgery. 所以他选择做手术
[24:05] Dr. Marcel, Mr. Harris is now your patient. 马塞尔医生 哈里斯先生现在是你的病人了
[24:13] All right, let’s do this. 好的 我们开工
[24:16] See you in the OR. 手术室见
[24:22] This is huge. 这可是件大事
[24:37] Eunice? 尤妮斯
[24:41] You’re right. 你是对的
[24:44] I can’t control this. 我控制不了
[24:48] I need help. 我需要帮助
[24:52] Well, you’re gonna get it. 你会得到帮助的
[24:57] Come on. 过来吧
[25:09] How long will the CT take? CT检查要多久
[25:11] Just a few moments. 一会就好
[25:12] You’ll be back before you know it. 还没等你反应过来 你就回来了
[25:13] Okay, ’cause I haven’t been able to reach my fiancée 那就好 因为我还没联系到我未婚妻
[25:17] and my phone’s at, like, 4%, so… 手机电量好像就剩4%了…
[25:21] I’ll call her. 我会给她打电话
[25:23] Thanks. Her name’s Aubrey… 谢谢 她的名字是奥布蕾…
[25:25] Her number’s my emergency contact. 她的电话在我的紧急联系人那里
[25:27] I got it. 我明白了
[25:34] Wait, now you think it’s pneumonia? 等等 你现在觉得是肺炎吗
[25:35] It’s a possibility. 有这种可能性
[25:36] We thought you were going to tell us we could go home. 我们本来指望着你告诉我们可以回家了
[25:38] I mean, Lucas isn’t dehydrated anymore, right? 我是说 卢卡斯不再脱水了
[25:41] Right, but he is still wheezing 没错 但是他还在喘息
[25:43] and his temperature has ticked up. 而且他的体温在逐渐升高
[25:44] The nurse said it was 99.3. 护士说只有37.4度
[25:46] Is that even a fever? 这都不算发烧吧
[25:48] He looks fine. He’s up, he’s active. 他看起来很好 他很清醒 很有活力
[25:50] On the outside, he may look normal, 从外表看 他可能看起来很正常
[25:52] but on the inside, 但是在身体内部
[25:54] pneumonia is notorious for its slow progression. 肺炎因潜伏期长而臭名昭著
[25:57] Or it is just a sinus infection, 或者只是鼻窦感染
[25:59] which you’ve been saying all day 这个结论到现在你已经
[26:00] until apparently right now. 说了整整一天了
[26:01] Okay. 好吧
[26:04] How would you know for sure if it’s pneumonia or not? 你怎么确定到底是不是肺炎
[26:07] – A chest x-ray. – You’re kidding, right? -用胸部X光片 -你在开玩笑吧
[26:10] We said no to antibiotics. We’re definitely not letting 我们拒绝抗生素 我们绝对不会让你
[26:12] you zap Lucas full of radiation. 把卢卡斯搞得满身辐射
[26:14] These hospitals… you scare people with diagnoses 这些医院 总是用诊断吓唬人
[26:17] and then you sell them on treatments they don’t need 然后卖给病人多余的治疗
[26:19] that actually make them sicker. 实则让他们加重病情
[26:20] Dr. Manning, we’d like to go home, okay? 曼宁医生 我们想回家
[26:22] If Lucas doesn’t improve, we’ll take him to our doctor. 如果卢卡斯没有好转 我们会带他去找我们的医生
[26:25] A doctor? An actual M.D.? 医生 是真正的医学博士吗
[26:29] No, he’s a holistic healer. 不 他是整体治疗师
[26:31] Hmm, so his answer for pneumonia is gonna be what? 所以他对肺炎会有什么解决办法
[26:34] Oil of oregano? Horseradish with lemon? 牛至油还是柠檬辣根
[26:37] Look, you don’t agree with alternative medicine, fine. 听着 你不认同现代医学不要紧
[26:39] But don’t insult us. 但也别侮辱我们
[26:40] – I’m trying to inform you. – Dr. Manning? -我正在告知你们病情 -曼宁医生
[26:43] – Yes. – Speak with you a moment? -什么事 -我能和你谈谈吗
[26:47] Please excuse me. 失陪一下
[26:54] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[26:55] My boy with the bloody nose, it may very well be pneumonia, 我的病患流鼻血了 很可能是肺炎
[26:58] but his parents won’t allow me to do a chest x-ray. 但他的父母不让我给他做胸透
[27:01] They’d rather go home and take their chances 他们宁愿回家
[27:03] with herbs and teas. 用草药和茶碰运气
[27:04] Let me see the chart. 让我看看病例表
[27:10] These symptoms, okay. 这些症状 好吧
[27:11] Pneumonia has to be on the differential. 肺炎必须区别对待
[27:13] – Yeah. – Let me talk to them. -是的 -让我和他们谈谈
[27:15] Okay. 好的
[27:16] Alone. 单独谈
[27:32] Do what you need to do. 做你们需要做的吧
[27:33] Thank you for working with us. 谢谢你们配合我们工作
[27:37] They agreed to the chest x-ray. 他们同意做胸透了
[27:40] This is the second time this month 这是本月第二次
[27:42] parents have lost faith in your judgment. 父母对你的诊断失去信心
[27:44] They may be upset now. 他们现在可能不太高兴
[27:46] They won’t be when I’m right. 但如果我是对的 他们就不会
[27:48] I gotta tell you, these labs, 我跟你说 这些化验
[27:50] they look like a sinus infection, 看起来像鼻窦感染
[27:52] so you better be right that it’s pneumonia. 所以最好如你所料 是肺炎
[28:04] Hello, hello, hello. 你好
[28:08] This is your last week, huh? 这是你最后一周了吧
[28:10] Oh, girlie. You’re looking good. 姑娘 气色不错
[28:13] Girlfriend’s a champ. 女朋友是冠军
[28:16] You still working on my sweater? 你还在给我织毛衣
[28:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:19] That’s a good catch. 真不错
[28:24] Maggie. 玛姬
[28:27] Caroline. 卡罗琳
[28:30] I am so sorry. I didn’t know. 我很抱歉 我不知道
[28:34] No one does, except for Sharon, 没人知道 除了莎伦
[28:37] and I’d like to keep it that way, please. 我希望能一直这样 拜托
[28:39] Yeah. I’ve been there. 知道 我也经历过
[28:44] You mind if I sit? 你介意我坐这儿吗
[28:47] Girl, you got a whole bag hanging. 姑娘 你还挂着一整袋点滴呢
[28:49] You ain’t going nowhere no time quick. 哪儿也去不了
[28:54] Okay. 好吧
[28:56] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[29:05] So where’s the badness? 所以问题出在哪儿
[29:08] In my breast. 我的胸部
[29:10] And what’s the prognosis? 预测结果如何
[29:12] Still waiting to see how I respond to chemo stage. 要看我对化疗的反应
[29:14] Okay, I been there. 好吧 我也经历过
[29:17] Sisters in arms. 患难姐妹
[29:21] So you know this keeping a secret thing, 所以你明白保守秘密
[29:22] it’s not gonna–it’s not gonna be that easy, right? 并没有那么容易 是吗
[29:25] I’m managing. 我会想办法
[29:28] Cancer’s a heavy lift and I know it sounds like a cliché, 癌症是种沉重的负担 这听着像陈词滥调
[29:31] but there’s strength in community. 但社区是有力量的
[29:34] And pity. 还有怜悯
[29:36] And obligation… and I don’t want any of that. 还有义务 这些我一点也不想要
[29:39] I hear you. 我懂
[29:41] I was afraid to tell my friends, too. 之前我也不敢告诉我的朋友们
[29:44] But once I let them in, 但是一旦让他们知道
[29:47] I let my friends be my friends. 朋友会真的变成伙伴
[29:52] It was a real comfort. 那才是真正的安慰
[30:00] It’s time to heal with steel, Dr. Sexton. 该开刀治疗了 塞克斯顿医生
[30:03] Incision is yours. What’s it gonna be? 你主刀 会怎么样
[30:06] Midline? 中线吗
[30:07] Is that question or a statement? 这是疑问还是声明
[30:09] Midline. 中线
[30:10] Okay, then what? 好吧 然后呢
[30:12] Divide and tie off the falciform ligament. 把镰状韧带分开并扎起来
[30:14] Keep going… 继续
[30:15] Eviscerate the patient and… 切除病人的内脏
[30:18] find the transition point of the small bowel. 找到小肠的过渡点
[30:20] I like what I’m hearing. Don’t stop now. 听着不错 继续说
[30:24] Uh, we open the lesser sack, 打开囊袋
[30:25] take down the lienocolic ligament… 拿下脾结肠韧带
[30:28] – We’ll take good care of you, I promise. – Dr. Marcel? -我们会照顾好你 我保证 -马塞尔医生
[30:29] By your side the whole time… 我们会一直在你身边
[30:31] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:34] This isn’t an easy surgery. I’m just letting Carl know 这不是个简单的手术 我只想让卡尔知道
[30:36] that we’re gonna take special care of him. 我们会好好地治疗他
[30:38] You think he can hear you? 你觉得他能听见你说话吗
[30:39] Unsure… 不确定
[30:41] but what the body can’t hear, perhaps the soul can. 但肉体听不见 也许灵魂能听见
[30:45] That said, Carl needs to know exactly what’s going to happen. 也就是说 卡尔需要知道接下来会怎么样
[30:47] So, continue, Dr. Sexton. 继续 塞克斯顿医生
[30:50] Isolate the spleen, 隔离脾脏
[30:52] put a curved eight around the hilum, 用支架撑起脾门四周
[30:56] and then take the spleen out. 接着取出脾脏
[30:57] From there we mobilize the distal pancreas 然后我们可以移动远端胰腺
[31:01] and put a TA 90 stapler across it. 用一个TA90缝合器缝合
[31:03] Okay, let’s get started. 好的 我们开始吧
[31:16] Sorry I’m late. Patient surprised me… 对不起 我迟到了 病人吓了我一跳
[31:18] in a good way. 还好是好事
[31:20] Not always the case. 不会总是这样
[31:25] How you doing? How’s your day going? 怎么样 你今天过得好吗
[31:27] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:30] I am so happy. 我很开心
[31:32] You know? 你知道吗
[31:33] I wish everyone could feel this way. 我希望每个人都能这么开心
[31:37] Hmm. Nice. 真好
[31:39] You know what, let’s make some lasagna. 我们做点千层面吧
[31:42] I’m gonna make some. 我要做一点
[31:43] I love your lasagna. 我喜欢你的千层面
[31:46] I do. 真的
[31:48] All right, let’s invite Sharon over. 好的 我们请莎伦过来吧
[31:50] It’d be nice to hang out with friends. 和朋友在一起会很开心
[31:52] – Done. – I love that. -没问题 -我喜欢
[31:54] Come on, lasagna. 来吧 千层面
[31:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:10] 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 急诊室一切都好 你还好吗
[32:18] Nurse moved me up to the oxygen mask… 护士帮我戴上了氧气面罩
[32:21] but I still can hardly breathe. 但我呼吸还是很困难
[32:23] Yeah, your CT shows a large proximal pulmonary embolism. 是的 你的CT上有一个很大的近端肺栓塞
[32:27] It means the blood clot 意思是血凝块
[32:28] from your leg has moved to your lungs. 从你的腿部转移到了肺部
[32:32] I played tennis yesterday. 昨天我还能打网球
[32:33] Now I don’t have the energy to sit up? 现在却没有力气坐起来
[32:36] Why is this happening, Dr. Halstead? 为什么会这样 霍斯特德医生
[32:38] Well, we’ll figure that out later. 我们等一下再解决这个
[32:39] Right now we need to deal with that clot. 现在需要先处理血栓
[32:41] I’m gonna send you up to IR 我把你送到造影室
[32:41] to treat it endoscopically, okay? 用内窥镜治疗一下 好吗
[32:43] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:45] Were you able to get in touch with my fiancée, Aubrey? 你联系上我的未婚妻奥布蕾了吗
[32:53] No, and I’m really sorry. 没有 真的很抱歉
[32:54] I was about to and I got pulled away. 我刚准备联系时被别人叫走了
[32:56] I promise I will call her as soon as you’re on the move. 我保证你一过去我就给她打电话
[33:03] Neal? 尼尔
[33:06] Neal! 尼尔
[33:08] No pulse, VF on the monitors. Bag him. 没有脉搏 监视器显示室颤 上氧气
[33:14] Paddles, charge to 200. 电极板 充电至200
[33:19] Charged. 充电完毕
[33:22] Clear. 离手
[33:28] Epi, one milligram. 肾上腺素 一毫克
[33:33] Epi’s in. 已注射肾上腺素
[33:36] Okay, here we go. 好的 开始
[33:38] Clear. 离手
[33:43] No, no, no, no. Another round of epi. 不 不 不 不 再加肾上腺素
[33:50] Come on, Neal. 加油 尼尔
[33:56] Clear. 离手
[34:04] Asystole. 心搏停止
[34:06] Damn it! 该死
[34:11] Time of death, 17:48. 死亡时间 17:48
[34:34] Tough one, Halstead. 太难了 霍斯特德
[34:36] But don’t sweat the review. 但是不用担心病例回顾
[34:37] I looked over the chart 我看了记录
[34:38] and the PE is clearly the cause of death. 显然是栓塞导致死亡
[34:40] There’s nothing you could’ve done. 你也无能为力
[34:43] Dr. Halstead, 霍斯特德医生
[34:44] Neal’s fiancée Aubrey just arrived. 尼尔的未婚妻奥布蕾刚到
[34:48] Hello? Mama, I’m here. 喂 妈妈 我在这里
[34:52] I don’t know; they’re not telling me anything. 我不知道 他们什么都没有告诉我
[34:58] I don’t know… Can you please just come now? 我不知道 你现在能过来吗
[35:14] No complications. 没有并发症
[35:16] Lucky for us, too, ’cause Carl’s bowel was in bad shape. 也算我们走运 因为卡尔的肠道状况不佳
[35:19] Dr. Marcel was right to push for surgery. 马塞尔医生要求动手术是对的
[35:21] Yeah, he was right. This time. 是的 他是对的 这次是
[35:24] But Dr. Marcel’s style, 但是马塞尔医生的风格
[35:25] the risks he’s willing to take… 他愿意承担的风险
[35:26] Man, Ethan, can’t you even 天啊 伊森 你就不能
[35:28] enjoy the moment, man? 享受这一刻吗 天啊
[35:30] I mean, we won. We saved his life. 我是说 我们赢了 我们救了他
[35:34] Yeah. Yeah. 是的 是的
[35:39] Okay. 好吧
[35:40] Noah…Noah. 诺亚 诺亚
[35:47] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:49] I should be celebrating. 我是应该庆祝一下
[35:51] If we’d waited like I wanted, 如果像我说的那样等着
[35:52] Carl’s bowel would’ve perforated. 卡尔就肠穿孔了
[35:54] Well, it turned out okay. 结果还不错
[35:56] Yeah, Noah… 是的 诺亚
[35:58] I want you to succeed, you know that. 我希望你成功 这你知道
[36:03] After two years of Dr. Choi boot camp, 被崔医生训练了两年
[36:05] and what I’ve seen from Dr. Marcel… 还有从马塞尔医生那里看到的
[36:08] don’t know why I wouldn’t. 怎么还会失败呢
[36:19] You ever need anything… questions, advice… 如果你有所疑惑 需要建议
[36:23] just want to talk something out… 或是想找人说说话
[36:24] Yeah, I know where to find you. 我知道去哪儿找你
[36:28] I gotta get back to recovery. 我得回到恢复室
[36:30] I wanna be there when Carl wakes up. 我想在卡尔醒来时陪在他身边
[36:33] Go, go. 去吧
[36:41] Or maybe you can’t go to bed. 或许你不能上床睡觉
[36:42] Why? 为什么
[36:45] Maggie? 麦基
[36:48] You okay? 你还好吗
[36:52] Maggie, what’s going on? 麦基 发生了什么
[37:41] Honey? 宝贝
[37:43] I’m in the kitchen! 我在厨房
[37:45] Are you sure that we don’t need any more wine? 你确定我们的红酒够吗
[37:47] It’s very easy for me to just sort of jump back… 如果要让我回去买 也不要紧
[37:53] Hey, Bert. 你好 伯特
[37:53] Hey, wine’s coming, Dan. 红酒来了 丹
[37:55] Got red and white. 红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒
[37:57] I know both go well with CeCe’s lasagna. 这两种都和茜茜做的千层面很配
[37:59] Honey, honey, dinner’s almost ready, 宝贝 晚饭马上好了
[38:01] so will you set the table? 你去收拾桌子吧
[38:03] The dishes are already out there–please. 盘子就在外面放着
[38:05] Let me. The least I can do. 我来吧 这是我力所能及的
[38:07] Thanks, Bert. 谢谢 伯特
[38:08] Good to see you, pal. 很高兴见到你 老兄
[38:09] Hey, man, how you doing? 你怎么样
[38:11] Oh, I’m good, good. Yeah. 我挺好的
[38:16] Sharon’s gonna be here, like, any minute. 莎伦马上就要到了
[38:18] Why didn’t you tell me Bert was coming? 你为什么不告诉我伯特也要来
[38:19] Because if I told, I know you wouldn’t have invited her. 因为如果我告诉你了 你就不会邀请她来了
[38:22] And three people don’t exactly make a “couples” dinner party. 三个人可不叫”情侣”晚宴
[38:24] Couples? What are you doing? 情侣 你在干什么
[38:27] I do not wanna hear how you think this is a bad idea. 我不想听你说这是个烂点子
[38:29] It’s way beyond a bad idea. It’s atrocious. 不仅仅是个烂点子 简直是糟糕透顶
[38:31] Okay, yes, I am meddling. And I would’ve preferred 我在插手这件事 我更希望
[38:34] to warm Sharon up to the idea, 莎伦能接受这个想法
[38:36] but I happen to be a little short on time. 但是我的时间有限
[38:38] You cannot spring this on them unannounced. 你不能不提前通知就安排他们
[38:40] These people went through a terrible divorce. 这俩人经历了一场糟糕的离婚
[38:41] They haven’t talked to each other for a year. 他们已经一年没说过话了
[38:43] Danny, you and I found our way back to each other. 丹尼 你和我都找回了当年的感觉
[38:45] Who says Sharon and Bert can’t do the same thing? 莎伦和伯特怎么就不行呢
[38:48] I just want them to be happy, that’s it. 我只想让他们高兴 仅此而已
[38:50] Well, you can’t manipulate people to doing what you want 如果别人不想这么做 你不能强迫他们
[38:53] if it’s not what they want. 坚持你的想法
[39:06] Hey, I remembered that CeCe’s lasagna 我记得茜茜的千层面
[39:11] pairs well with both red and white, so… 和红白葡萄酒都很配 所以…
[39:14] That’s right, it does. It’s good with– 没错 确实和…
[39:16] it’s good with red and–and with white. 确实和红白葡萄酒很配
[39:21] And rosé. 还有桃红葡萄酒
[39:23] Daniel… 丹尼尔
[39:25] Sharon. 莎伦
[39:30] Bert. 伯特
[39:36] So, who’s hungry? 谁饿了
[39:42] You said an x-ray would confirm pneumonia. 你说胸透可以诊断肺炎
[39:44] – I thought it would. – But you still aren’t sure? -我认为可以 -但你还不能确定吗
[39:47] And now you want to try to pump our son full of antibiotics again? 而现在你又想给我儿子吃抗生素吗
[39:50] – To be safe, yes. – No. -安全起见 是的 -不行
[39:51] We have been here for hours 这几个小时里
[39:53] agreeing to things we’re not comfortable with. 我们一直在向不愿意接受的事情妥协
[39:55] No more. We’re going home. 不再妥协了 我们要回家了
[39:57] I’m sorry, but I won’t approve that discharge. 抱歉 但我不能批准出院
[40:00] Then get me your boss. Now. 那就把你的上司找来 快点
[40:06] Hey, hey, I need to see a supervisor. 我需要找你们的上司
[40:08] We’re calling our lawyer. 我们要给律师打电话
[40:09] Lucas most likely has pneumonia. 卢卡斯很有可能得了肺炎
[40:12] He needs these antibiotics now. 他现在需要这些抗生素
[40:14] – No! – You’re not hearing me. -不 -你们没在听我说话
[40:17] Pneumonia for toddlers can be fatal. 幼儿肺炎是致命的
[40:20] Janet, get Lucas now. 珍妮特 去把卢卡斯抱出来
[40:21] No, you’re endangering his life. 不行 你们这么做是在危害他的生命
[40:24] We are taking our son, 我们要带走我们的儿子
[40:25] so either get out of the way or I’ll go through you. 要么你让开 要么我把你推开
[40:29] – Security! – Hey, open the door! -保安 -快开门
[40:31] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[40:32] – I won’t let you take him! – We need Security! -我不会让你们带他走的 -我们需要保安
[40:35] Open the door! 开门
[40:36] Hey, open this door! 快开门
[40:38] – Baby, it’s gonna be okay. – Open the door, please. -宝贝 没事的 -拜托 快开门
[40:39] – Open the door. – Now. -快开门 -快点
[40:42] Lucas, it’s okay. It’s okay, honey. 卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝
[40:44] It’s OK. 没事的
[40:44] Come on, don’t you have a key? 快点 你们没钥匙吗
[40:46] Please! Hey, don’t you dare–no! 拜托 你敢 不
[40:50] Please. 拜托
[40:51] Lucas, it’s okay, honey, it’s okay. 卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝 没事
[40:54] It’s okay, buddy… 没事的 孩子
[40:55] Everything’s gonna be alright. 一切都会好起来的
[40:57] Open the door! 快开门
[41:01] Open the door! 快开门
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme