时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | In the last 48 hours, we’ve treated multiple cases | 在过去48小时内 我们治疗了多个 |
[00:11] | of necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎病人 |
[00:13] | – That’s flesh-eating bacteria. – No. | -噬肉细菌 -不 |
[00:14] | It doesn’t eat anything and it can be caused | 没有吞噬效应 也可能由 |
[00:16] | by many different bacteria. | 多种不同细菌引起 |
[00:18] | But it is fatal? | 但它致命吗 |
[00:20] | No, only if it’s not treated in a timely manner. | 不 只要得到即时治疗 |
[00:23] | Listen, there is no need for alarms. | 听着 无需紧张 |
[00:27] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么知道 |
[00:28] | Well, it only enters the body through a wound. | 它只能通过伤口进入人体 |
[00:31] | Listen, we will update you when we have more information. | 听着 一旦我们有更多消息会及时通知各位 |
[00:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:40] | No cuts back here. Looking good, Hailey. | 后面没有伤口 看着不错 海莉 |
[00:42] | How ’bout your legs? | 你的腿呢 |
[00:43] | I just shaved them this morning. | 我今早刚剃过毛 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna check ’em for nicks, all right? | 我要检查是否有伤口 好吗 |
[00:49] | That girl I brought in, Veronica… | 我带来的那个女孩 维罗妮卡 |
[00:52] | She gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[00:58] | Tissue is pale and non-perfused. | 组织苍白 无血管 |
[01:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[01:03] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:05] | BP’s tanking. 70 over 33. | 血压下降 70/33 |
[01:07] | Marty, I need more time. | 马蒂 我需要更多时间 |
[01:09] | I’m maxed out on pressure. She’s in septic shock. | 压力已经最大了 她现在是脓毒性休克 |
[01:11] | If we don’t get her off the table, we’re gonna lose her. | 如果我们不结束手术 她就会死 |
[01:13] | Yeah, well, she’ll die in ICU if we don’t get | 如果我们不清除坏死细胞 |
[01:15] | this dead tissue off, so give me five minutes. | 她会死在重症病房 给我五分钟 |
[01:30] | What happened here? | 这里怎么了 |
[01:32] | I don’t know, probably a bit of hangnail or something. | 不知道 大概是倒刺的伤口什么的 |
[01:34] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[01:44] | – She’s in V-fib. – No pulse. | -她室颤了 -没有脉搏 |
[01:45] | Start CPR and push epi. | 开始心肺复苏 注射肾上腺素 |
[01:47] | Maggie, get the paddles. | 麦基 拿电板 |
[01:50] | Paddles. | 电板 |
[01:52] | – Charge? – Charge. | -充电 -充电 |
[01:54] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:59] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[02:00] | Okay, one more of epi. Charge again. | 好 再推一剂肾上腺素 充电 |
[02:04] | – Charge. – Clear. | -充电 -离手 |
[02:04] | Clear. | 离手 |
[02:12] | She’s asystolic. | 她心脏停搏了 |
[02:15] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[02:21] | Okay, stop compressions. | 好吧 停止按压 |
[02:26] | Time of death, 10:38. | 死亡时间 10点38分 |
[02:49] | I’m Dr. Ethan Choi. | 我是伊森·崔医生 |
[02:50] | – Where are we headed? – Follow me. | -我们去哪 -跟我来 |
[02:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:57] | Ms. Goodwin, Dr. Danover, CDC. | 古德温女士 疾控中心的丹诺瓦医生 |
[02:59] | – Ms. Goodwin. – Ah, yes. | -古德温女士 -你来了 |
[03:00] | Welcome to Chicago Med. | 欢迎来到芝加哥医院 |
[03:02] | We have expedited a response team so we– | 我们派出了应急小队 所以 |
[03:06] | Hi, Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[03:07] | Will Halstead. | 威尔·霍斯特德 |
[03:08] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[03:10] | Dr. Danover and I were bio majors together in undergrad. | 丹诺瓦医生和我大学时都主修生物学 |
[03:13] | – It’s good to see you, Will. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 威尔 -我也是 |
[03:15] | Wish it were better circumstances. | 真希望情况没那么糟 |
[03:17] | You tell us what you need and we’ll assist you | 你告诉我们能怎么协助你 |
[03:19] | in any way we can. | 我们会尽力照办 |
[03:21] | Our goals are containment and treatment. | 我们的目标是控制和治疗 |
[03:24] | First, we need to isolate where and how | 首先 分离出受害者是在何处 |
[03:26] | victims are getting infected, | 以及如何受感染的 |
[03:28] | then we need to determine a path to treatment | 然后制定治疗方案 |
[03:30] | that will prevent death and eliminate the threat of infection. | 防止死亡病例及消除传染的威胁 |
[03:33] | All right, you have free rein over our facilities. | 好 你能自由使用我们的器械 |
[03:36] | Dr. Halstead, do you mind acting as liaison | 霍斯特德医生 你能当联络人吗 |
[03:39] | to assure all of her needs are met? | 确保满足她的所有需求 |
[03:41] | Sure, we’ve collected some soft tissue samples already. | 行 我们已经收集了一些软组织样本 |
[03:44] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:47] | I understand you’ve already ID’d a sixth victim? | 你们已经查清了第六位受害者的身份 |
[03:50] | Yes, Veronica Song. | 对 维罗妮卡·宋 |
[03:52] | She worked in the lab. | 她在实验室工作 |
[03:54] | I’ll need to speak with her as soon as possible– | 我得尽快跟她谈话 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry. We just lost her. | 很抱歉 她刚去世 |
[04:02] | Ambo 61, man down, unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人倒下 原因未知 |
[04:05] | 45 South Fairfield, Apartment 12. | 南费尔菲德45号 12号公寓 |
[04:07] | Did your call just say 45 South Fairfield? | 刚才是说南费尔菲德45号 |
[04:09] | Apartment 12. | 12号公寓 |
[04:11] | We just got one for Apartment 10. | 我们刚从10号公寓回来 |
[04:13] | Could be a duplicate. | 可能是重复了 |
[04:15] | We got one for apartment 15. | 我们从15号公寓回来 |
[04:47] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[05:04] | – Drop 2 milligrams of Racet. – On it. | -注射2毫克皮质醇 -好的 |
[05:08] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底怎么了 |
[05:47] | Ah, Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[05:50] | I just spoke to Sharon. | 我刚跟莎伦通过话 |
[05:51] | She says the only way to get this thing is from an open wound? | 她说这东西传染的唯一途经是通过伤口 |
[05:53] | But we just got five cases on a single floor, | 但现在同一层有五个病例 |
[05:56] | so how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:59] | Clearly there are other modes of transmission. | 显然还有其他的传染途径 |
[06:01] | Yeah, maybe–maybe an insect vector–tick, mosquito. | 对 也许是昆虫载体 虱子 蚊子 |
[06:04] | Or it could be physical contact. | 或也许是肢体接触 |
[06:06] | People shaking hands, | 握手 |
[06:07] | touching their eyes, touching their mouths. | 摸眼睛 摸嘴 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God, you don’t know. | 我的天 这可说不准 |
[06:10] | Heads-up, Chief. | 小心 主任 |
[06:12] | Coming through. | 过一下 |
[06:17] | I’ve never seen a staph this aggressive before. | 我从没见过葡萄球菌这么具有侵略性 |
[06:19] | Look, my people are out there dealing with this thing. | 听着 我的人在外面处理感染者 |
[06:23] | I want to know that they are safe. | 我得知道他们是否安全 |
[06:26] | So I need more than guesswork. | 我需要的不仅是猜测 |
[06:35] | We have to treat that building like it’s Ground Zero. | 我们得把那栋楼作为原点 |
[06:44] | Excuse me. Let me get to my vehicle. | 借过 让我上车 |
[06:46] | Thank you. I have nothing for you. | 谢谢 无可奉告 |
[06:48] | I have nothing for you. | 无可奉告 |
[06:50] | Ms. Goodwin, we’ve gotten the go-ahead | 古德温女士 我们已经得到通知 |
[06:51] | to evacuate the apartment building. | 可以疏散那栋大楼 |
[06:53] | I want every resident transferred to quarantine. | 我需要把所有住户转移至隔离区 |
[06:55] | Okay, I’ll coordinate with Fire, CPD, | 好 我去和消防局 警署协调 |
[06:57] | and we’ll quarantine the patients here. | 我们会在这里隔离患者 |
[06:59] | And I’m gonna an extra set of hands. | 我需要更多帮手 |
[07:01] | – Dr. Choi? – Of course. | -崔医生 -好的 |
[07:02] | Once the building’s clear, we’ll see | 一旦大楼清空 我们就去检查 |
[07:03] | if we can locate the source of the infection. | 看是否能确定感染源 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:06] | – Sharon? – Yeah. | -莎伦 -嗯 |
[07:07] | Brett says that there might be upwards of 30 patients. | 布莱特说可能会有三十个病人 |
[07:10] | There’s not enough room in the ED to quarantine that many. | 急诊室没有那么多地方隔离病人 |
[07:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:16] | April, let’s set up the tents in the old wing. | 艾普尔 我们在旧楼设立帐篷 |
[07:19] | Got it. | 好的 |
[07:20] | We’re dealing with an infectious disease. | 我们在处理传染性疾病 |
[07:22] | Three more people are dead, Maggie. | 又有三人死了 麦基 |
[07:24] | Sharon, if you’re concerned | 莎伦 如果你担心 |
[07:25] | about me being immunocompromised, don’t be. | 我的免疫系统受损 没那个必要 |
[07:27] | – Maggie, you’re going home. – But I can– | -麦基 你回家去 -但我可以 |
[07:29] | Don’t fight me on this. | 别跟我争 |
[07:44] | No, no, no, I’ve got a meeting I’ve gotta get to. | 不不 我有个会议得去参加 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, sir, afraid you’ll have to reschedule. | 对不起 先生 恐怕你得再约时间了 |
[07:49] | How long is this going to take? | 这要花多久 |
[07:50] | We’ll get you back home as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你回家 |
[07:52] | Uh, hey. Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:54] | Dennis Quan. I’m trained to be a fireman. | 丹尼斯·全 我接受了消防培训 |
[07:57] | I passed the EMTV test last week. | 我上周刚通过紧急医疗测试 |
[07:59] | I’m scheduled to start at the academy next month. | 我计划下个月开始去学院学习 |
[08:01] | – You live here? – Yeah. | -你住在这里吗 -是的 |
[08:02] | I know the terrain. | 我了解这一片 |
[08:03] | I appreciate the spirit, Dennis, | 感谢你的热心 丹尼斯 |
[08:04] | but we need you to remain a civilian for now. | 但目前我们需要你保持普通公民的身份 |
[08:06] | – Gotta get you in quarantine. – Whatever you say. | -我们得把你送去隔离 -听你指挥 |
[08:08] | Manager says there’s a holdout. | 经理说有人不肯走 |
[08:09] | Sharlene Hughes. You should check on her. | 夏琳娜·休斯 你们得去看看她 |
[08:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:22] | Ms. Hughes? | 休斯女士 |
[08:24] | Sharlene? | 夏琳娜 |
[08:26] | You sure she’s in there? | 你确定她在里面吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, she never goes out. | 是的 她一直没出来 |
[08:31] | Open the door, please. | 请你开门 |
[08:36] | You have no right to come in here. | 你们无权进入这里 |
[08:38] | Ms. Hughes, you’re at risk | 休斯女士 你可能 |
[08:40] | for having come in contact with a dangerous bacteria | 接触了一种危险的细菌 |
[08:42] | and you need to be examined by medical professionals. | 需要接受专业的医疗检测 |
[08:44] | No, you keep away from me. | 不要 你们离我远一点 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but the officer will | 对不起 女士 如果你不配合 |
[08:50] | remove you forcefully if you do not comply. | 专业人员会强制转移你 |
[09:07] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[09:11] | Did you finish interviewing the lab personnel yet? | 你和实验室的人员都谈完了吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, no red flags. We’re checking on alibis. | 对 无危险信号 我们在查不在场证明 |
[09:15] | What about people that had access to the lab? | 可以进入实验室的人呢 |
[09:16] | Vendors, security guards, cleaning staff. | 供应商 保安 清洁工 |
[09:18] | The lab keeps an electronic visitor log-in, | 实验室有电子访客登录 |
[09:20] | so we’re just going through it. | 我们还在查 |
[09:22] | Right this way, people, please find a tent. | 这边请 各位 请找个帐篷 |
[09:25] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[09:29] | All right, I’m gonna get back to the case, | 我得回去调查了 |
[09:30] | but the second I hear anything, I’ll report back. | 但我一有消息 就告诉你 |
[09:33] | Thanks, I appreciate it. | 我很感谢 |
[09:36] | They did this on purpose. | 他们故意的 |
[09:38] | – They’re lying. – Ma’am. | -他们在撒谎 -女士 |
[09:40] | Please, people here are just trying to help us. | 这里的人只是想帮我们 |
[09:42] | No they’re not, it’s the same they did with Lyme disease. | 不 他们没有 莱姆病爆发时他们也这样 |
[09:46] | And what did they do, Sharlene? | 他们干什么了 夏琳娜 |
[09:48] | Who are you? How do you know my name? | 你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[09:49] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[09:50] | And I know your name because | 我知道你的名字是因为 |
[09:52] | the manager of your building gave it to me. | 你们的大厦经理告诉我了 |
[09:54] | The CIA, they’re behind this. | 中情局 他们是幕后黑手 |
[09:56] | How–how so? How’s that work? | 为什么呢 他们是怎么做的呢 |
[09:58] | It’s a biological weapon. | 这是一种生物武器 |
[10:00] | Just like Lyme disease and AIDS. | 就跟莱姆病和艾滋病一样 |
[10:02] | They sprayed it all over the building. | 他们在大楼里四处喷洒 |
[10:03] | And why–why are they doing that? | 为什么 为什么他们要这么做 |
[10:05] | You know. We’re the guinea pigs. | 我们就是小白鼠 |
[10:08] | You’re gonna watch and see | 他们就等着观察 |
[10:09] | how long it takes us to get sick. | 多久之后我们会生病 |
[10:10] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:11] | You know, that’s a terrifying thought, | 这种想法很可怕 |
[10:13] | I can see why you’re so upset. | 我知道为什么你这么烦躁了 |
[10:14] | I need to get out of here. | 我得出去 |
[10:16] | Look, Sharlene, I know that we don’t know each other. | 夏琳娜 我知道我们不认识对方 |
[10:20] | But I can see that you’re angry and you’re scared, | 但我能看出来你很生气 也很害怕 |
[10:23] | and I’d like to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[10:24] | You just wanna drug me. I won’t let you. | 你只是想给我下药 我不会让你得逞 |
[10:33] | Can I help you, son? | 有什么可以帮你的 孩子 |
[10:35] | Uh, yeah, um. | 有 |
[10:39] | I think I might have some information | 我觉得我可能知道一些 |
[10:41] | that might be helpful. | 有用的信息 |
[10:46] | So this guy goes to an interview for a babysitting job, | 所以这个人去面试一份照顾孩子的工作 |
[10:50] | and today he recognizes the woman | 今天他从新闻上认出了 |
[10:52] | he talked to from the news. | 给他面试的女人 |
[10:54] | She’s the Jane Doe with the baby who died from the bug. | 是那位跟宝宝一起死于病毒的无名女士 |
[10:56] | They just moved here from Utah. | 她们刚从犹他州搬过来 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:59] | While she’s interviewing him, | 她在给他面试时 |
[11:01] | she gets in a beef with an exterminator. | 和灭虫的人起了争执 |
[11:03] | She doesn’t want him spraying near the apartment | 她不希望他在公寓附近喷药 |
[11:05] | because it’s toxic and she has a baby. | 因为药物有毒 她有孩子 |
[11:08] | Guess where she lived. | 猜猜看她住哪里 |
[11:11] | 45 South Fairfield? | 南费尔菲德45号 |
[11:14] | Ground zero. | 原点 |
[11:29] | I’m Hailey. | 我是海莉 |
[11:31] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[11:33] | How’d you wind up here, Amanda? | 你怎么会来这里 阿曼达 |
[11:35] | I live in the building | 我就住在他们说的 |
[11:36] | where people got that disease they’re talking about. | 爆发病毒的那栋大楼 |
[11:41] | Where are your folks? | 你的同屋呢 |
[11:42] | It’s just me and Grandma. | 只有我和奶奶 |
[11:44] | She was out. They’re looking for her. | 她出门了 他们正在找她 |
[11:47] | She’s at the River Casinos. | 她在江河赌场 |
[11:49] | How old are you? | 你几岁 |
[11:51] | I’ll be 15 in January. | 到一月份我就满十五周岁了 |
[11:54] | Ninth grade. | 九年级 |
[11:56] | It’s a tough year. | 很辛苦的一年 |
[11:57] | Not for you, I bet. | 对你来说应该不是吧 |
[11:59] | For anyone. | 对大家都是 |
[12:03] | All right, so all of our victims | 所有的受害者 |
[12:05] | have come from one or two places: | 都来自于一到两个地方 |
[12:06] | the CCU lab or this apartment building. | 芝加哥中央大学实验室或是这栋大楼 |
[12:08] | And there’s some mystery bug sprayer. | 而且有一个喷杀虫剂的神秘人 |
[12:11] | – So when was this? – This was yesterday morning. | -什么时候的事 -昨天早上 |
[12:14] | Well, it definitely wasn’t Stuart Anderson. | 这肯定不是斯图尔特·安德森 |
[12:16] | I mean, he was dying in his hospital bed. | 他死在了医院的病床上 |
[12:18] | On top of that, the OCD techs ran the source code | 而且 组织犯罪技术部的人员调查了 |
[12:21] | behind the threatening messages on the college server. | 学校服务器上的威胁消息源代码 |
[12:23] | Anderson’s IP address was spoofed. | 安德森的网络地址被盗用了 |
[12:25] | Somebody made it look like the threats came from Anderson. | 有人把它伪造成是安德森发的 |
[12:27] | All right, so that’s gotta be our offender | 所以这应该就是罪犯 |
[12:28] | just covering his tracks. | 在掩盖行踪 |
[12:29] | Hey, look, this guy had access to the CCU lab. | 这个人可以进入芝加哥中央大学实验室 |
[12:32] | He steals the bacteria then burns the lab down | 他偷走病菌后烧毁实验室 |
[12:35] | to destroy any evidence. | 毁灭证据 |
[12:36] | So let’s track where he bought his bug spraying equipment. | 所以我们追踪一下他买驱虫设备的地方 |
[12:39] | And I want a full rundown on South Fairfield. | 彻底搜查南费尔菲德 |
[12:42] | We’re gonna nail this son of a bitch | 我们要在他感染更多的人之前 |
[12:43] | before he infects more people. | 抓住这个混蛋 |
[12:50] | So when we did your initial intake, Amanda, | 我们检查你最初的情况时 阿曼达 |
[12:52] | we didn’t find any cuts or bruises. | 没有发现任何割伤或者擦伤 |
[12:53] | How are you feeling now? | 现在感觉怎么样 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 还行 |
[12:56] | Any pain or numbness? Does anything hurt? | 有没有疼痛或麻痹 有没有哪里痛 |
[12:59] | No. | 没有 |
[12:59] | All right, well, I’m glad to hear that | 很高兴你这么说 |
[13:01] | because everything looks good. | 看上去好像没什么问题 |
[13:02] | I’ll be back to check on you again later, okay? | 等一下我再回来看你 好吗 |
[13:08] | How about you, Hailey? How are you doing? | 你呢 海莉 你怎么样 |
[13:10] | I’m okay. How are you? | 我还好 你呢 |
[13:11] | I should have asked you earlier. | 刚才就该问你 |
[13:12] | I heard you got knocked on the head pretty bad. | 听说你的头被打得很重 |
[13:14] | Doing fine, thanks. | 还行 谢谢 |
[13:16] | – You guys hang in there, okay? – Thanks. | -那你们待在这里 好吗 -谢谢 |
[13:19] | That was good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[13:23] | So, when did you know you wanted to be a police officer? | 所以 你是什么时候知道自己想做警察的 |
[13:32] | There’s a sergeant. Her name’s Trudy Platt. | 有一个警长 她叫特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[13:36] | When I was 12, this guy robbed my dad’s restaurant. | 我十二岁时 有个人抢劫我爸爸的餐馆 |
[13:40] | He pistol whipped my dad, stuck a gun in my face. | 他拿手枪打我爸爸 用枪指着我的脸 |
[13:44] | And they took me down to the police department | 接着他们带我去了警局 |
[13:45] | and I got to watch the most badass woman in the world | 然后我看到了世界上最厉害的女人 |
[13:50] | doing her thing. | 是如何工作的 |
[13:51] | She commanded the room. Talked to officers and perps | 她发号施令 跟警官和罪犯谈话 |
[13:55] | both like she was the boss of everything and everyone. | 好像掌管着一切 |
[14:00] | And I wanted to be like her. | 于是我就想像她一样 |
[14:02] | And now you are. | 现在你做到了 |
[14:04] | Not even close. | 还差得远呢 |
[14:06] | But I keep trying. | 但我还是在努力 |
[14:11] | Make sure to swab all handrails and doorknobs. | 所有楼梯扶手和门把手都要擦到 |
[14:14] | Again, we are checking anywhere | 再说一次 我们要检查 |
[14:16] | people might put their hands. | 人们的手可能接触到的任何地方 |
[14:17] | If this bug is more communicable | 如果这种细菌比其他 |
[14:19] | than other strains of staph… | 葡萄球菌的变种更容易传染 |
[14:20] | It could explain why so many people are getting infected. | 就能解释为什么有这么多人被感染了 |
[14:22] | Oh, I just got word from my brother. | 我刚刚收到我弟弟发来的消息 |
[14:24] | They think someone may be spreading this | 他们觉得可能有人在用杀虫喷雾器 |
[14:25] | with a bug sprayer. | 来扩散这种细菌 |
[14:27] | Bug sprayer? | 杀虫喷雾器 |
[14:29] | Just found something in the furnace. | 刚刚在炉子里有发现 |
[14:44] | Think you can take anything off of that? | 我觉得这上面可能有你们用得上的东西 |
[14:46] | Let’s hope. | 希望吧 |
[14:48] | Then this is no outbreak. | 这不是疾病爆发 |
[14:50] | It’s an act of terrorism. | 是恐怖主义行动 |
[14:58] | Bacteria in the nozzle, | 喷嘴里的细菌 |
[14:59] | the same staph we found in the victims. | 跟受害者身上发现的变种一样 |
[15:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:04] | So now we start combining antibiotics | 现在我们开始合成抗生素 |
[15:08] | to extend the spectrum of activity | 扩展抗生素的活性范围 |
[15:09] | and stave off resistance. | 并防止产生抗药性 |
[15:11] | Uh, if I remember my microbiology, | 如果我还没忘记微生物学的知识 |
[15:13] | some drugs attack the cell walls, | 有些药会攻击细胞壁 |
[15:15] | some the DNA inside. | 有些则会攻击细胞内的DNA |
[15:16] | Therefore we have to hit the infection | 所以我们必须从多个角度来 |
[15:17] | from multiple directions. | 治疗感染 |
[15:19] | Now there’s the Will I remember from undergrad. | 这才是我印象中大学时期的威尔 |
[15:23] | And had a crush on. | 也是我暗恋的那个 |
[15:26] | Me? | 我吗 |
[15:28] | Why are men so obtuse? | 为什么男人都这么迟钝 |
[15:32] | You ever marry? | 你结婚了吗 |
[15:34] | I came close, but no. You? | 差点结了 但是没有 你呢 |
[15:38] | In the middle of a very ugly divorce. | 正撕破脸皮跟人离婚呢 |
[15:42] | You know, you’re lucky you’re single. | 你知道吗 单身很幸运 |
[15:43] | It’s less complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[15:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:55] | Whoa, it did not look like that a few hours ago. | 它跟几小时之前看起来不一样了 |
[16:00] | I have never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[16:04] | I-it’s reproducing so quickly. | 它再生得太快了 |
[16:07] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直不可思议 |
[16:09] | We need the people from the university lab. | 我们要找大学实验室的人帮忙 |
[16:11] | Maybe they’ll have some idea how to deal with this. | 也许他们知道该如何处理 |
[16:16] | Look, we still haven’t even ID’d the suspect, | 听着 我们还没确认嫌犯的身份 |
[16:18] | let alone found the connection to 45 South Fairfield. | 只发现跟南费尔菲德45号有关 |
[16:21] | So I need to interview the tenants of that building | 所以我要找那栋大楼的住户问话 |
[16:24] | and see if they know anything. | 看看他们知道什么 |
[16:26] | Well, they’re in quarantine, and we can’t release them | 但他们被隔离了 我们要确定 |
[16:28] | until we’re sure that they haven’t been infected | 他们没被感染或传染之后 |
[16:31] | and that they’re not contagious. | 才能放他们出来 |
[16:33] | So I’ll interview them in quarantine. | 那我就去隔离区找他们问话 |
[16:35] | Hank, I mean, at this point a number of these people | 汉克 目前 这群人中的一部分 |
[16:38] | are, emotionally, extremely fragile, | 情感极度脆弱 |
[16:39] | and I got one woman who might even be psychotic. | 而且有个女人可能已经疯了 |
[16:41] | She’s definitely suffering from paranoid delusions. | 她肯定深受妄想症的折磨 |
[16:44] | All right, well, you’re a doctor. | 好 既然你是医生 |
[16:45] | Give ’em some drugs, sedate ’em. | 就给他们开点药 让他们镇静下来 |
[16:47] | I can’t do that without their permission. | 没得到他们的许可我不能这么做 |
[16:49] | And none of them, at this point anyway, | 无论如何 目前他们中没有人 |
[16:51] | are a danger to themself or others. | 会对自己或他人造成危险 |
[16:52] | Dr. Charles, there is someone out there | 查尔斯医生 外面有人 |
[16:54] | who targeted that building with weaponized bacteria. | 在使用细菌武器攻击那栋大楼 |
[16:58] | The key to why may well be within that group. | 知道原因的人可能就在那群人中 |
[17:01] | Now you tell me some of these people are emotionally fragile. | 你跟我说这些人中的一部分情感脆弱 |
[17:05] | So, Dan, then come with me. | 那 丹 你跟我一起去 |
[17:09] | Keep ’em calm, but I have to talk to ’em. | 让他们保持冷静 但我必须跟他们谈谈 |
[17:15] | Upton. | 厄普顿 |
[17:17] | Hey, Sarge. | 你好 警长 |
[17:19] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[17:21] | How you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:23] | Feel like I should be doing something. | 感觉我应该做点什么 |
[17:25] | I can arrange that. | 我可以安排 |
[17:29] | Do you have any connection to the CCU lab | 你跟芝加哥中央大学实验室有关系吗 |
[17:31] | or know anyone in the building who might? | 或者知道大楼里有谁可能跟它有关系吗 |
[17:33] | No, I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[17:34] | Yesterday, did you see an exterminator? | 昨天你看到过专业灭虫的人吗 |
[17:36] | A man spraying for bugs. | 就是对害虫喷杀虫剂的人 |
[17:38] | for God’s sakes. | 我的天 |
[17:39] | When are they gonna let us out of this place? | 他们什么时候能让我们离开这里 |
[17:41] | If you’re asymptomatic and your throat culture | 如果你没有任何症状并且 |
[17:43] | comes back negative, you can leave. | 咽喉细菌检查结果为阴性 你就能走了 |
[17:45] | In the meantime, I would really appreciate it | 同时 如果你尽力回答 |
[17:47] | if you try and answer the detective’s questions. | 警探的问题 我会非常感激 |
[17:52] | So, exterminator. | 那么 说说灭虫的人 |
[17:54] | Yeah, he was wearing this meth suit. | 好 他穿着防护服 |
[17:56] | Did you see where he was spraying? | 你看到他喷了哪些地方吗 |
[17:58] | Down the hall. | 大厅那头 |
[18:00] | We have an ant problem so I thought that was why. | 那边有蚁患 我觉得他是因为这个来的 |
[18:02] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述他的样子吗 |
[18:03] | Race, height. | 种族 身高 |
[18:05] | Definitely white. I could see his face | 肯定是白人 我能从面具外面 |
[18:06] | around his mask. | 看到他的脸 |
[18:08] | He was on the tall side, about six feet. | 他算高的 一米八三左右 |
[18:11] | Anything else you can tell us about him? | 还有别的有关他的信息可以告诉我们吗 |
[18:15] | No. | 没有 |
[18:16] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你回答问题 |
[18:19] | So, look, I’d like to take another crack at Sharlene, | 听着 我想再试试和夏琳娜沟通 |
[18:22] | but I wanna do it alone, okay? Give me five minutes. | 但是我想一个人去 行吗 给我五分钟 |
[18:28] | Dr. Danover. | 丹诺瓦医生 |
[18:30] | Bruno Geller, Central Chicago University. | 我是芝加哥中央大学的布鲁诺·盖勒 |
[18:32] | David Seldon, Heather Holcomb, | 大卫·塞尔登 希瑟·霍尔科姆 |
[18:34] | microbiologists. | 微生物学家 |
[18:35] | – Hi. – Dr. Halstead, Chicago Med. | -你们好 -芝加哥医院的霍斯特德医生 |
[18:37] | Thank you for coming. We hope you can help. | 谢谢你们过来 我们希望你们能帮忙 |
[18:40] | Do you recognize this staph? | 你们认识这种葡萄球菌吗 |
[18:43] | Oh, my God. David? | 天哪 大卫 |
[18:46] | That’s E-87. But that’s changed. | 那是E-87 但是发生了突变 |
[18:49] | How in God’s name did this get out? | 它到底是怎么泄漏出来的 |
[18:51] | Well, you tell us– | 应该由你来告诉我们 |
[18:52] | what was your level of security? | 你们的安全防护级别是几级 |
[18:53] | The highest, level four. | 最高的 四级 |
[18:54] | There’s no way that could’ve gotten out. | 细菌不可能泄漏出来 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, it did. | 没错 但它还是泄漏出来了 |
[18:57] | But why were you even culturing something so dangerous? | 你们为什么要培养这么危险的东西 |
[19:00] | – For research. – Research for? | -为了做研究 -研究什么 |
[19:03] | We’re working to develop antibiotics | 我们是为了开发 |
[19:05] | to help this kind of resistant bacteria. | 对这种抗药菌有效的抗生素 |
[19:07] | Did you have any luck finding anything? | 那你们有什么发现吗 |
[19:09] | Actually, we might have been quite close, but… | 事实上 我们可能非常接近了 但… |
[19:11] | All our data was destroyed in the fire. | 我们所有的数据都被大火烧毁了 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:14] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[19:18] | Well, Dr. Seldon, Dr. Holcomb, | 塞尔登博士 霍尔科姆博士 |
[19:20] | you have experience working with this bacterium. | 你们有对付这种细菌的经验 |
[19:22] | Would you assist us? | 你们能帮助我们吗 |
[19:23] | Well, now, hold on, but that research– | 先等等 那个研究 |
[19:25] | well, whatever remains is proprietary. | 不管剩下什么都是属于学校的 |
[19:28] | The university can’t just hand over intellectual property– | 学校不能就这么拱手把知识产权… |
[19:30] | People are dying and you’re worried about your bottom line? | 人都快死了你还在担心盈亏 |
[19:32] | – No, that’s not what I was– – We will help. | -不 不是我… -我们会帮忙 |
[19:33] | Of course we will help. | 我们当然会帮忙的 |
[19:35] | At the very least, I can help you to rule out | 至少我能帮你们排除掉 |
[19:37] | the antibiotic combinations I know to be ineffective. | 我所知道的无效的抗生素组合 |
[19:39] | Great. Let’s get to work. | 很好 我们开始吧 |
[19:51] | Marty, I need that epi. | 马蒂 我需要那个肾上腺素 |
[19:55] | 1 milligram, it’s in. | 1毫克 已注射 |
[19:56] | Paddles | 电极板 |
[19:59] | 200, clear! | 充电至200 离手 |
[20:06] | – She’s still in V-fib. – Damn, again. | -她还是在室颤 -该死 那再来一次 |
[20:09] | Charge. | 充电 |
[20:10] | Come on, Lynn. Don’t leave us now. | 琳恩 别失去意识 |
[20:11] | Epi’s in. | 肾上腺素已注射 |
[20:12] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:15] | Asystole. Another round? | 心搏停止了 再试一次吗 |
[20:18] | No, we lost her. | 不用了 已经去世了 |
[20:20] | Stop compressions. | 不用按压了 |
[20:28] | Lynn Messick– time of death 13:42. | 琳恩·梅西克 死亡时间13点42分 |
[20:45] | Has the family arrived yet? | 她的家人都来了吗 |
[20:46] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[20:48] | Okay, I’m gonna put on some fresh scrubs | 好吧 我准备换一身干净的手术服 |
[20:51] | and get something to eat. | 找些吃的 |
[20:53] | Find me when they’re here. | 他们来了叫我 |
[20:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:01] | Hey, they need you in Baghdad. | 紧急创伤室需要你 |
[21:03] | How long will it take your team to turn over the hybrid OR? | 你的团队需要多久交接好混合手术室 |
[21:05] | Thirty minutes. Today we’re doing it in ten. | 30分钟 我们今天十点要用 |
[21:07] | Good, so you’ll be ready for it. | 很好 那你应该已经准备好了 |
[21:09] | – Another one? – Yeah, another one. | -又有一场吗 -是的 还有一场 |
[21:11] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[21:14] | It turns out that you were absolutely right. | 事实证明 你完全正确 |
[21:17] | Your building was deliberately infected with bacteria | 你的房子被人蓄意感染了细菌 |
[21:19] | that was very likely genetically altered. | 极有可能是经过基因改造的细菌 |
[21:22] | By the CIA. | 中央情报局干的 |
[21:23] | They have secret labs everywhere, | 他们四处都有秘密实验室 |
[21:24] | but you know all about that. | 但你全都知道 |
[21:26] | You know, I wish I could convince you | 我希望我能让你相信 |
[21:27] | that I don’t actually know all about that but– | 我并不是真的了解全部内情 但是… |
[21:29] | You’re not gonna drug me. | 你不能给我用药 |
[21:31] | Hey, that’s–that’s fine, that’s your choice, but… | 没关系 那是你的选择 但是… |
[21:36] | Sharlene, tell me, how’d you figure it out? | 夏琳娜 告诉我 你是怎么想到这些的 |
[21:39] | I mean, this person who was spraying your building, | 这个给你房子撒药的人 |
[21:40] | how did you know that he was CIA? | 你怎么知道他是情报局的 |
[21:42] | You’re just playing games with me. | 你不过在跟我兜圈子 |
[21:43] | You’re trying to trick me? | 想要骗我吗 |
[21:45] | Honestly, Sharlene, I’m just trying to figure out | 说实话 夏琳娜 我只是想搞清楚 |
[21:46] | what happened here. | 现在是什么状况 |
[21:47] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[21:48] | I’m not blind. I see everything. | 我没瞎 什么我都看得到 |
[21:50] | From my window, everything. The drones with their cameras, | 从我的窗外 任何事 带摄像头的无人机 |
[21:53] | the helicopters– | 直升飞机… |
[21:54] | Yeah, but the guy that was actually doing the spraying, | 但那个真正喷药的人 |
[21:56] | how did you know he was CIA? | 你怎么知道他是情报局的 |
[21:58] | He wasn’t a real exterminator. | 他并不是专门杀虫的 |
[21:59] | He didn’t even have a van, just a little blue truck. | 连个厢型货车都没有 只有一辆蓝色的小货车 |
[22:01] | It was so obvious. | 太明显了 |
[22:03] | I see, and what kind of truck does the CIA prefer these days, | 我明白了 情报局的人现在更偏好哪种货车 |
[22:06] | like, what make? | 比如 哪个牌子 |
[22:07] | They change it all the time so it isn’t suspicious. | 他们一直在换 让自己看起来不那么可疑 |
[22:10] | Well, can you remember what kind this one was? | 你还记得这次的是什么牌子吗 |
[22:12] | A blue one. The one with the silver circle. | 蓝色的 带个银色圆圈 |
[22:15] | The silver circle. | 银色圆圈 |
[22:17] | Somebody help me. | 救救我 |
[22:18] | I need a doctor. Help me! | 我需要医生 救命啊 |
[22:21] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[22:22] | Let me get a wheelchair! | 推一个轮椅过来 |
[22:23] | I thought it was a bruise and it’s just gotten worse | 我觉得这是个淤青 刚恶化了 |
[22:25] | – and it’s getting black. – Okay, we’re gonna take you to surgery. | -还在变黑 -好的 我们送你去手术 |
[22:27] | Somebody help. Look, look, help! | 救命啊 快看 救命 |
[22:29] | Look at it! | 快看 |
[22:32] | Sit down, cover it up. | 坐下 盖起来 |
[22:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:38] | That’s Mr. Quan. | 那是全先生 |
[22:39] | He lives next door to me and Grandma and he’s got it. | 他住在我和奶奶的隔壁 然后他被感染了 |
[22:42] | Okay, we don’t know what his exposure to the bacteria was, | 我们并不清楚他和细菌的接触情况如何 |
[22:44] | how strong his immune system is. | 他的免疫系统如何 |
[22:45] | Gotta be stronger than mine. | 肯定比我的强 |
[22:46] | I mean, he’s always working out. | 他总是在健身 |
[22:47] | Amanda, stop. Hey, hey, hey, calm down. | 阿曼达 别这样 冷静下来 |
[22:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:53] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:55] | You gotta think good thoughts. | 你要往好的方面想 |
[23:02] | All right, Dr. Charles pulled some information | 好的 查尔斯医生从某位租客那里 |
[23:04] | off one of the tenants. | 得到了些信息 |
[23:05] | I don’t know how reliable it is, but according to her, | 我不知道消息有多可靠 但是据她所说 |
[23:08] | the vehicle in question is a blue pickup | 可疑车辆是一辆蓝色小卡车 |
[23:10] | with a silver circle logo. | 银色圆圈的车标 |
[23:11] | Okay, so that’s gotta be either a Toyota or a Nissan, | 所以不是丰田就是尼桑了 |
[23:14] | nothing domestic. | 不是本地牌子 |
[23:15] | Well, I got Burgess dumping all the pods outside the building, | 我让伯吉斯把房子外所有的植物都处理掉了 |
[23:18] | running it through the Secretary of State and Crisis System. | 送去危机管理部去调查 |
[23:20] | All right, I’ll get with Ruzek and Atwater. | 好的 我会和鲁塞克和阿特沃特联系 |
[23:21] | We’ll go through truck rental companies. | 我们会调查一遍卡车租赁公司 |
[23:22] | Beautiful. Okay. | 好的 |
[23:24] | I understand your concerns, I do, | 我理解你的担忧 真的 |
[23:27] | but let’s take this one step at a time, okay? | 但我们一步一步来 好吗 |
[23:29] | You’re in good hands here, all right? | 我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[23:32] | Okay, Mr. Quan, I’ll be back, all right? | 好了 全先生 我马上回来 好吗 |
[23:34] | Hang tight. | 坚持住 |
[23:45] | How’s Mr. Quan? | 全先生怎么样 |
[23:47] | Meds are helping him stay calm, | 药物在帮他冷静下来 |
[23:48] | but he’s scared– rightfully so. | 但他还是很害怕 这是理所当然的 |
[23:51] | Did he tell you he wants to be a firefighter? | 他有告诉你自己想当一名消防员吗 |
[23:56] | So if he loses his arm… | 所以如果他没了手臂… |
[23:57] | Not gonna think about that right now. | 现在不是考虑这个的时候 |
[24:02] | – You should get scrubbed. – I’ll be right there. | -你该准备手术了 -我马上就过去 |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:11] | Trimming the layer of fat and soft tissue | 从被感染部位 |
[24:13] | from the infected area. | 修剪下脂肪及软组织层 |
[24:21] | You nasty bug. | 你这个恶心的虫子 |
[24:23] | Where did you come from? | 到底从哪来的 |
[24:31] | Come on, Quan, show me the good stuff. | 加油 全 让我看到点好东西 |
[24:34] | – Is it still spreading? – Always. | -还在扩散吗 -一直在扩散 |
[24:40] | You’re in deep, you son of a bitch. | 藏那么深 你这个该死的东西 |
[24:53] | Let’s go, show me some blood flow. | 来吧 让我看到点血流 |
[24:59] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[25:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:03] | None of the muscle’s alive. | 所有的肌肉都坏死了 |
[25:07] | You’re down to the bone. | 你已经检查到骨头了 |
[25:11] | You can’t save his arm, can you? | 你保不住他的手臂了 对吗 |
[25:13] | No. | 保不住了 |
[25:18] | I made him believe it was gonna be okay. | 我让他相信自己会没事的 |
[25:23] | Hey, there’s nothing wrong with pushing hope. | 给人希望总归是没有错的 |
[25:27] | I would have done the same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[25:33] | Give me the saw. | 给我锯子 |
[25:44] | When you spoke to us earlier today, | 今天早些时候你接受我们采访时 |
[25:45] | you said we had nothing to worry about. | 说我们不用担心任何事 |
[25:47] | We didn’t have all the information that we have now. | 我们当时并不了解现在的情况 |
[25:50] | The key is to be mindful of hygiene and sanitation. | 关键还是要注意清洁卫生 |
[25:54] | “Wash our hands,” that’s the best you can do? | 你们只能给出”勤洗手”这种答案吗 |
[25:57] | 隔离检疫下的建筑 噬肉细菌爆发 | |
[25:57] | That was our own Jim Meyers with Sharon Goodwin | 本台记者吉姆·迈耶斯从加夫尼芝加哥医院 |
[26:00] | from Gaffney Chicago Medical Center. | 采访莎伦·古德温的报道 |
[26:02] | Truly horrifying– | 真的很吓人… |
[26:06] | Flesh-eating terror. | 噬肉细菌的恐慌 |
[26:08] | That won’t cause a panic. | 这不会引起恐慌的 |
[26:09] | I spoke to them for over ten minutes, | 我跟他们聊了十多分钟 |
[26:11] | gave them facts, precautions, but all they show | 给他们摆事实 讲预防措施 但播出的 |
[26:15] | are ten seconds edited to sell fear. | 剪到十秒钟 来散播恐惧 |
[26:18] | Well, what do you expect? | 你指望什么呢 |
[26:20] | Nine people have died, Daniel. | 九个人死了 丹尼尔 |
[26:22] | I expected that maybe this time, | 我指望着或许这次 |
[26:25] | they’d take the high road. | 他们能如实报道 |
[26:34] | Goodwin. | 古德温 |
[26:37] | You saw them take him away. | 你看见他们把他带走了 |
[26:39] | We gotta get outta here or we’re gonna get sick, too. | 我们得出去 要不然也要得病 |
[26:41] | Listen to her, she’s right. | 听她的话吧 她是对的 |
[26:43] | Sharlene, I need you to stop yelling, okay, please. | 夏琳娜 别再大喊大叫了 拜托 |
[26:46] | You’re the problem. | 你才是主要问题 |
[26:47] | Let me outta here. Let me out. | 放我出去 让我出去 |
[26:50] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[26:52] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[26:54] | – Let me out. – Everyone, stay calm. | -让我出去 -大家保持冷静 |
[26:57] | The lab is analyzing your cultures as fast as they can, | 实验室正在尽快分析你们的样本 |
[27:01] | and as soon as the results are in, | 只要结果出来了 |
[27:03] | we’ll start letting people go. | 我们就会放你们走了 |
[27:04] | – Let me out! – I’m scared. | -让我出去 -我害怕 |
[27:06] | Amanda, I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 阿曼达 我不会让你出事的 |
[27:09] | You stay focused on me, okay? | 你把注意力集中在我身上 |
[27:11] | You can’t keep us here! | 你不能把我们关在这里 |
[27:13] | It’s not right! | 这是不对的 |
[27:14] | – Sharlene, I need you to stop. – Let me out! | -夏琳娜 你得停下来 -让我出去 |
[27:16] | If you don’t stop, I’m gonna have to medicate you, all right? | 如果你不停下来 我就要给你用药了 好吗 |
[27:18] | Let me out. Let me out. | 让我出去 放我出去 |
[27:20] | Five of Haldol IM number 7, right now. | 给七号打五毫克氟哌啶醇 快点 |
[27:23] | No! | 不 |
[27:27] | Run, everybody, run. | 跑 大家快跑 |
[27:30] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你们在犯错误 |
[27:31] | You’re endangering yourselves and the public. | 你们在危害你们自己 危害大众 |
[27:34] | Maybe we should go, too. | 或许我们也应该走 |
[27:35] | No, we’re safe here, I promise you. | 不 我们在这里很安全 我向你保证 |
[27:50] | No more questions, no more. | 我不回答问题了 |
[27:52] | You guys have been misquoting me anyway. | 反正你们也会曲解我的话 |
[28:00] | Ms. Goodwin! | 古德温女士 |
[28:04] | We were able to round up most of the escapees, | 我们把大部分逃跑的人都抓回去了 |
[28:06] | but Sharlene Hughes and a few others are still out there. | 但是夏琳娜·休斯和一些人还在外面 |
[28:08] | – I got names and descriptions– – Kevin, | -我有名字和摘要… -凯文 |
[28:09] | you’ve got to find them. | 你得找到他们 |
[28:10] | If they are active carriers, | 如果他们是细菌携带者 |
[28:12] | they’re putting themselves and this city at risk. | 他们会把自己和这座城市都置于危险之中 |
[28:15] | – I got you; we’ll find them. – Ok. | -明白 我们会找到他们的 -好的 |
[28:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:36] | You can’t do this. What gives you the right? | 你不能这么做 谁给你的权利 |
[28:38] | No skin to skin contact, five feet apart. | 不要接触皮肤 间隔一米五 |
[28:41] | I want more food, blankets, water down here right away. | 下面需要更多的食物 毛毯 水 |
[28:43] | – These people are exhausted. – Yes, sir, right on it. | -这些人都累坏了 -知道了 马上去拿 |
[29:02] | You took my arm. | 你给我做了截肢 |
[29:05] | Yeah, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[29:08] | But we did everything we could. | 但我们已经尽力了 |
[29:11] | The infection was just too deep. | 感染太深了 |
[29:15] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该做什么 |
[29:18] | Well, we have occupational therapists, | 我们有职业治疗师 |
[29:20] | and I’ll send one up to talk to you. | 我会派一名来跟你谈谈 |
[29:22] | Look, we saved a good part of your upper arm. | 我们保留了你上臂没有感染的部分 |
[29:26] | All right, and when you heal, we can talk about a prosthesis. | 等你痊愈了 我们可以考虑假肢 |
[29:33] | Mr. Quan, you are clearly a man with a lot of focus | 全先生 你是一个很专注 |
[29:38] | and determination. | 又很果断的人 |
[29:41] | Now, I’m certain you’re gonna find another place to put that drive. | 我肯定你会找到其他的目标来投入你的热情 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:54] | Now, I’ll come back and check on you. | 我一会儿回来给你做检查 |
[30:16] | – Dr. Marcel. – Nurse Sexton. | -马塞尔医生 -塞克斯顿护士 |
[30:20] | Bet you won’t mind when this day is over. | 你肯定也想让这一天快点结束 |
[30:25] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[30:30] | Live life lightly, Nurse Sexton. | 轻松生活 塞克斯顿护士 |
[30:36] | Life live lightly. | 轻松生活 |
[31:04] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[31:07] | John Sorenstein from the mayor’s office. | 我是市长办公室的约翰·索伦斯坦 |
[31:09] | You let 30 infected people escape quarantine. | 你让三十个受感染的人从隔离中逃脱 |
[31:12] | I expect you not to make things worse than they already are. | 我希望你没让事情变得更糟 |
[31:15] | Have you made any progress on finding a cure? | 在治疗方案上你们有什么进展吗 |
[31:17] | We’re devoting all of our resources– | 我们投入了所有资源… |
[31:19] | So no progress. | 所以就是没进展 |
[31:22] | You are the public face of this crisis. | 你是这场危机的公共发言人 |
[31:24] | Everyone’s gonna be looking to you for assurances. | 大家都指望着你能做出保证 |
[31:26] | For God’s sake, give them something, anything. | 天啊 给他们点信息 什么都行 |
[31:27] | Tell them we’ll be toasting to a cure at Oktoberfest. | 告诉他们我们将在啤酒节上为治疗方案碰杯 |
[31:29] | You need to cancel Oktoberfest. | 你得取消十月节了 |
[31:32] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[31:33] | This is one of the biggest weekends of the year. | 这是今年最热闹的周末之一 |
[31:34] | We’re not canceling anything. | 我们不能取消 |
[31:36] | That’s your call, but I’m not gonna lie. | 这由你决定 但我不能撒谎 |
[31:39] | This city is on the verge of a meltdown, | 这座城市正处于崩溃的边缘 |
[31:41] | and if that happens, | 如果真的崩溃了 |
[31:42] | people are going to be looking to assign blame. | 人们会推卸责任 |
[31:44] | I’m gonna make damn sure nobody’s pointing a finger at the mayor. | 我很确定没人会将矛头指向市长 |
[31:47] | Yeah, well, blame is the least of my concerns, | 我最不担心指责 |
[31:49] | but then again, I’m not a politician. | 但我再说一遍 我不是政治家 |
[31:51] | People are dying, sir. | 人们命垂一线 先生 |
[31:52] | And you’re wasting my time. | 而你在浪费我的时间 |
[32:00] | Hailey, good news, your observation has been cleared, | 海莉 好消息 你的隔离解除了 |
[32:04] | and your cultures came back free of infection. | 你的样本结果出来了 没有感染 |
[32:09] | What about Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[32:10] | I don’t know yet, her cultures are still incubating. | 我不知道 她的样本还在培养 |
[32:16] | I’ll sit with Amanda. | 我等阿曼达一起 |
[32:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:24] | Amanda, you’re gonna be okay too, all right? | 阿曼达 你也会没事的 好吗 |
[32:27] | Look, I’m proof that not everyone in here | 我就是活生生的例子 不是在这里的每个人 |
[32:29] | contracted the bacteria. | 都被感染了 |
[32:31] | I had my hand covered in it. Ample opportunity to get it. | 我把我的手伸了进去 有足够的机会感染 |
[32:35] | You know what, I gotta go back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[32:38] | But Dr. Manning’s gonna take my place. | 曼宁医生会替我陪着你 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:44] | Could you see if they found my grandma? | 你能看看他们找没找到我奶奶吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah, I’ll check. | 好 我去看看 |
[32:49] | Remember, only good thoughts, okay? | 记住 乐观点 好吗 |
[33:05] | So, Amanda, what are you into? | 阿曼达 你喜欢什么 |
[33:08] | YouTube clips, memes, give it to me. | 网上的视频 还是表情包 跟我说说 |
[33:12] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[33:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:16] | My leg, it feels weird here, kind of, like, numb. | 我的腿 感觉很奇怪 像麻了一样 |
[33:21] | All right, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[33:23] | When did the sensation start? | 这个症状什么时候开始的 |
[33:25] | I-I don’t know, a few minutes ago? | 我不知道 几分钟之前吧 |
[33:28] | Come on, let’s get you upstairs | 走吧 我们上楼 |
[33:29] | and see what’s going on with that leg, okay? | 看看你的腿怎么了 好吗 |
[33:37] | Ah, there she is. You all right? | 她回来了 你还好吗 |
[33:39] | Flesh-eating bacteria free. | 免费的噬肉细菌 |
[33:41] | – Glad you’re okay. – Thanks. | -你没事真好 -谢谢 |
[33:44] | Then you’re okay to work? | 你能继续工作了吗 |
[33:45] | – Yeah, all set. – Good. | -没问题了 -好 |
[33:47] | We got something, guys. | 有发现 各位 |
[33:49] | I got a blue pickup truck, | 我查到了一辆蓝色皮卡 |
[33:50] | two blocks away from the apartment, | 离公寓有两个街区 |
[33:51] | right in our timeframe, and check this out. | 正好符合我们的时间段 再看看这个 |
[33:55] | Hazmat suit. | 防化服 |
[33:57] | License plate? | 车牌呢 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:02] | Leads has the vehicle registered | 搜索结果显示 车牌登记在 |
[34:03] | to Mersh Equipment Vehicle and Rental. | 莫什设备车辆租贸公司名下 |
[34:05] | You and Ruzek, let’s go. | 你和鲁塞克 出发 |
[34:41] | Looks like the bacteria’s sensitive to the Vanc. | 看来细菌对万古霉素很敏感 |
[34:44] | Great. | 很不错 |
[34:44] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[34:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:54] | The Vancomycin is only bacteriostatic. | 万古霉素只能起到抑菌作用 |
[34:56] | It’s slowing the infection, | 对感染起到减缓作用 |
[34:57] | but it’s not actually killing it. | 但没有真正消灭细菌 |
[34:59] | We need something that works stronger and faster. | 我们需要药效更猛 作用更快的东西 |
[35:03] | Try gentamacin then? Dose it higher? | 试试庆大霉素 加大剂量 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[35:08] | Let’s do it. | 咱们试试吧 |
[35:14] | How are you doing, Amanda? You all right in there? | 你还好吗 阿曼达 你在里面没事吧 |
[35:16] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[35:17] | All right, we’re almost done here, okay? | 好 我们马上要成功了 好吗 |
[35:22] | Image is up. | 有图像了 |
[35:25] | Ugh, there it is. | 找到了 |
[35:26] | Air and fluid in the deep fascia. | 深筋膜里的积气和积液 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:31] | Doctor Manning! | 曼宁医生 |
[35:37] | – You all right? – It really hurts. | -你没事吧 -真的很疼 |
[35:39] | I feel something moving. | 我感到有东西在移动 |
[35:41] | All right, just take a deep breath, okay? | 好 深呼吸 |
[35:42] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[35:43] | We’ll take a look, okay? | 我们来看一下 好吗 |
[35:44] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[35:47] | Call the OR and tell them we’re on our way up, | 通知手术室 我们马上过去 |
[35:48] | and get me an isolation gurney, now. | 准备一张隔离床 快 |
[35:51] | It’s okay, we’re gonna take care of this, all right? | 没事 我们会解决的 好吗 |
[35:53] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[36:03] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[36:04] | No, you’re not. We caught this very early. | 不会的 我们发现得很早 |
[36:07] | Dr. Marcel’s gonna fix your leg. | 马塞尔医生会治好你的腿 |
[36:11] | – Amanda? – Hailey? | -阿曼达 -海莉 |
[36:14] | I’m right here. I just heard. | 我来了 刚收到消息 |
[36:19] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[36:24] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[36:34] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | What’s up, Dalton? | 你好吗[上面是什么] 道尔顿 |
[36:37] | Uh, the sky. | 上面是天空 |
[36:41] | Okay, let me tell you, we’re not in the mood for that. | 我们现在没心情和你玩双关 |
[36:43] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[36:44] | Blue Nissan pickup, Wisconsin license plate, WXT-221. | 蓝色日产皮卡 威斯康辛的车牌 WXT-221 |
[36:48] | We need a list of who rented it in the last two weeks. | 我们需要最近两周租过这辆车的人的名单 |
[36:51] | – Okay, y’all have a warrant, or– – Dalton, listen. | -你们有搜查令 -道尔顿 听好了 |
[36:53] | We don’t have time for this, pal, all right? | 我们没时间管这么多 好吗 |
[36:55] | We’re working an infection case, | 我们在处理一件和感染有关的案子 |
[36:57] | it’s already killed a half dozen people, | 已经有六个人死了 |
[36:58] | so we need you to focus, | 你得集中精神 |
[36:59] | we need you to answer our questions. | 需要你回答我们的问题 |
[37:01] | Blue Nissan. | 蓝色日产 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:06] | Yeah, pickup’s only been rented once. | 皮卡只出租过一次 |
[37:08] | Uh, I got a name, but it’s Mike Smith, | 有人名 迈克·史密斯 |
[37:10] | and he paid cash, so– | 他用现金付的账 |
[37:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:14] | Uh, three days ago. | 三天前 |
[37:15] | Okay, let’s try a little harder, okay? | 再仔细回忆一下 好吗 |
[37:16] | What time? Morning, afternoon, when? | 什么时候 早上还是下午 |
[37:18] | Yeah, yeah, afternoon. | 在下午 |
[37:20] | It was right before I ate my lunch. | 就在我吃完午饭之后 |
[37:25] | I take my break at 2:00, so it was right around then. | 我两点休息 大概在那个时候 |
[37:27] | Great, what did he look like? | 很好 他长什么样 |
[37:28] | Oh, white guy, um, yea big, kinda his height. | 白人 这么高 和他差不多 |
[37:32] | I think he had a blue hat. | 我记得他戴了蓝色帽子 |
[37:33] | Is there a video? | 有监控吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah, yeah, but it’s hosted off-site, | 有 但是监控是外包的 |
[37:37] | so the security company’s gonna have to | 保全公司需要从云端 |
[37:38] | Dropbox you the footage. | 下载监控录像 |
[37:40] | Call them, we want footage for the entire day. | 联系他们 我们要一整天的监控 |
[37:42] | Right on. | 这就去 |
[37:43] | – Now, Dalton. – Yep, you got it. | -现在就打 -行 |
[37:49] | An as yet undisclosed number of patients | 逃离隔离的患者人数 |
[37:51] | who fled quarantine remain at large. | 尚未公布 |
[37:54] | Authorities are working diligently to track them down. | 官方正在竭尽全力追捕脱逃者 |
[37:56] | It’s wall-to-wall coverage with this now. | 现在这消息都传遍了 |
[37:59] | Yep, Cindy called, they’re closing Luke’s school. | 辛迪打电话说 卢克的学校也停学了 |
[38:02] | Seems that somebody over at that building | 好像是学校的一个清洁工 |
[38:04] | happens to be a janitor over there, | 正好是大楼里的人 |
[38:06] | and now a bunch of the parents are demanding | 现在有很多家长要求 |
[38:08] | that the entire place get disinfected. | 为整座学校消毒 |
[38:11] | Guys, this is that restaurant up the street we go to, | 各位 那条街上有一家我们去过的餐馆 |
[38:15] | Garcia’s Hacienda. | 加西亚庄园 |
[38:17] | …also reporting a surge in requests | 收到了越来越多 |
[38:19] | – for broad-spectrum antibiotics. – What the hell? | -对于广谱抗生素的需求 -什么情况 |
[38:21] | It’s one of those conspiracy sites. | 这是专门搞阴谋论的网站 |
[38:22] | It’s trending on Twitter. | 已经在推特上火了 |
[38:24] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[38:25] | That the outbreak is | 病情爆发 |
[38:26] | some kind of MS-13 El Salvadoran plot | 是MS-13黑帮的阴谋 |
[38:30] | to get revenge on America. | 意图报复美国 |
[38:33] | Mama Garcia must be somehow involved | 加西亚大妈想必是莫名其妙地牵扯进去了 |
[38:37] | because her food truck was over in Soldier Field, | 因为她的小吃摊正好在军人球场那边 |
[38:39] | and her restaurant is only a half a block | 而且她的公寓距离隔离区 |
[38:42] | from the quarantined apartment buildings. | 只有半个街区 |
[38:46] | It’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[38:48] | Mama Garcia’s pretty much the sweetest lady in Chicago. | 加西亚大妈算是整个芝加哥最亲切的人了 |
[38:51] | Those who must commute via train or bus | 乘坐火车或公共汽车的乘客 |
[38:52] | are wearing store-bought protective gear. | 戴上了自行购买的防护设备 |
[38:55] | It’s the kind of news that gets people killed. | 就是这种新闻把人害死了 |
[38:57] | …pleading with the public to remain calm. | 请求公众保持冷静 |
[38:58] | In the next hour, we’ll be speaking with a representative | 一小时后 我们会和疾控中心的代表人 |
[39:00] | from the CDC who will give us a status report | 进行对话 他将为我们带来 |
[39:03] | on their research progress. | 研究的最新情况 |
[39:06] | Truck 81, public disturbance. | 81号云梯车 公众骚乱 |
[39:24] | That’s a blue hat right before 2:00. | 有个戴蓝帽子的人 就在两点之前 |
[39:28] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[39:36] | I know this guy. He works at the CCU lab. | 我认识这家伙 他在芝加哥中央大学实验室工作 |
[39:46] | Oh, say, Heather, why don’t you join the others? | 希瑟 你和他们去吧 |
[39:48] | Get a bite. | 吃点东西 |
[39:49] | Yeah. I could use it. | 是啊 我也该吃两口了 |
[39:51] | Bring you something? | 要给你带什么吗 |
[39:52] | No, no, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[40:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[40:31] | You’re destroying our work. | 你毁了我们的成果 |
[40:32] | Oh, no, no, these were contaminated samples. | 不 这些是被污染的样本 |
[40:39] | You know what, you to stay right here. | 你待在这不许动 |