时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, no. Now, you are burning up. | 糟了 你在发高烧呢 |
[00:01] | And now you’re on chemo for breast cancer. | 你还在为了乳腺癌做化疗 |
[00:03] | I’m going to be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[00:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I had a patient. | 不好意思 我还以为自己有病人 |
[00:07] | Crockett Marcel. | 克罗特·马塞尔 |
[00:08] | Fourth year. Surgery. | 四年级生 外科 |
[00:10] | Welcome back. And the concussion? | 欢迎回来 脑震荡呢 |
[00:12] | I’m taking it slowly. | 慢慢恢复吧 |
[00:14] | I just have to ask, do you love him? | 我必须问一句 你爱他吗 |
[00:17] | My relationship with Phillip is the only thing | 我跟菲利普的感情 |
[00:19] | in my life that’s working right now. | 是我生活中现在唯一正常进行的事 |
[00:21] | My lymphoma is progressing, | 我的淋巴瘤正在恶化 |
[00:23] | and there’s nothing more they can do. | 他们已经无能为力了 |
[00:25] | I want to be there, for all of it. | 我想和你一起 无论怎样 |
[00:29] | Egg whites. | 蛋白 |
[00:33] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[00:34] | It’s a meringue. | 我在做蛋白酥 |
[00:36] | For breakfast? | 早餐吃这个 |
[00:37] | No, it’s for Robin’s birthday. | 不 是给罗宾庆祝生日用的 |
[00:39] | It’s for a Baked Alaska. | 放在火焰冰淇淋上 |
[00:40] | The meringue goes over the ice cream and the cake. | 在蛋糕上放冰淇淋 然后放蛋白酥 |
[00:44] | Robin’s birthday isn’t for a couple weeks, though, right? | 罗宾的生日不是几周后吗 |
[00:46] | Yeah. This is a test run. | 没错 我先试做一下 |
[00:49] | What’s the fire extinguisher for? | 灭火器是干什么的 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna set it on fire. | 我要把它点着 |
[00:54] | Hey, how do you keep the ice cream from melting? | 那你怎么防止冰淇淋溶化 |
[00:55] | That’s what the test run’s for. | 所以我才要试做一下 |
[00:57] | – Ah. – What a minute. | -原来如此 -等一下 |
[00:59] | Hey, maybe I should play hooky today. | 要不我今天逃个班吧 |
[01:01] | Stay home and be your official taster. | 在家做你的官方品尝师 |
[01:09] | – CeCe? – Oh, my goodness. | -茜茜 -我的天啊 |
[01:12] | Honey, what happened? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[01:14] | – I’m getting so clumsy, honey. – Let me look. | -我手脚越来越笨了 亲爱的 -我看看 |
[01:16] | No, no, please, please, please. | 不不不 不用 |
[01:18] | All right, I learned this one in Biophysics. | 好了 这招我是在生物物理学上学的 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:26] | Stop it. | 省省吧 |
[01:27] | That’s actually pretty cool. | 其实还真挺酷的 |
[01:28] | It’s all in the lips, ladies. | 关键在于嘴唇 女士们 |
[01:30] | I bet. | 我看也是 |
[01:32] | Looks like we’re paired together today. | 看来今天是我们搭档 |
[01:35] | Lucky me. | 我命真好 |
[01:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[01:41] | So, babe, that Crockett guy is working days now? | 亲爱的 那个克罗特现在上白班了吗 |
[01:45] | What’s the deal with him? | 他这人怎么样 |
[01:47] | Not sure he’s my speed. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[01:48] | Strikes me as someone who doesn’t take things seriously. | 我觉得他这人不太正经 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:53] | – Dr. Choi. – Yeah. | -崔医生 -来了 |
[01:55] | Treatment 4. | 4号治疗室 |
[01:57] | Maggs, Todd Shepard? | 麦基 这个托德·谢帕德 |
[01:59] | Doesn’t say what he’s in here for. | 没说他是来干什么的 |
[02:01] | Said he wanted to discuss it with a doctor. | 他说想和医生谈谈 |
[02:05] | No, I’m in the ED now. | 不 我已经在急诊室了 |
[02:07] | Treatment Room 4. | 4号治疗室 |
[02:09] | How far away are you guys? | 你们还有多远 |
[02:12] | You’re positive you’ll be here within the hour? | 确定一个小时之内能赶到吗 |
[02:15] | All right, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[02:17] | Sorry, I really needed to make that call. | 抱歉 这通电话不打不行 |
[02:19] | That’s okay, Todd. | 没事 托德 |
[02:20] | I go by Shep, if you don’t mind. | 大家都叫我谢帕 如果您不介意的话 |
[02:21] | Okay, Shep. | 那好 谢帕 |
[02:23] | I’m Dr. Choi. What brings you in today? | 我是崔医生 你哪里不舒服 |
[02:26] | About six weeks ago, I was diagnosed with GBM. | 大概六周前 我确诊患有多形性胶质母细胞瘤 |
[02:28] | It’s a terminal– | 这是一种晚期 |
[02:29] | Terminal brain cancer. I’m sorry, Shep. | 晚期脑癌 我很遗憾 谢帕 |
[02:32] | I’ve got all my medical records right here | 我的病历都在这里 |
[02:34] | in case you’re interested. | 您需要的时候可以看 |
[02:35] | Are you experiencing any complications? | 你经历了什么并发症吗 |
[02:37] | Not exactly. | 倒是没有 |
[02:39] | Excuse me one second. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[02:45] | The phone call I just made was to a company called CCI. | 我刚刚是在给冻研所的人打电话 |
[02:49] | Camden Cryonics Institute. | 卡姆登人体冷冻研究所 |
[02:51] | They’re gonna preserve me until a cure | 他们将负责保存我的身体 |
[02:53] | can be found for my condition. | 直到我的病找到治疗方法为止 |
[02:54] | They’re on their way here now. | 他们正在赶过来 |
[02:56] | To freeze you? | 把你冻起来 |
[02:58] | It’s called vitrification, but yeah. | 严格来讲应该叫玻璃化 不过也对 |
[03:01] | You understand you have to be declared dead first. | 你应该明白你得先确认死亡吧 |
[03:04] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来的 |
[03:06] | For you to declare me dead, so to speak. | 让你来宣布我的死亡 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry, Shep. I’m confused. | 不好意思 谢帕 但我没听明白 |
[03:15] | The cocktail I’ve been drinking contains | 我正在喝的混合物包含 |
[03:17] | amitriptyline, lorazepam, and 200mg of amphetamines. | 抗抑郁药 抗焦虑药及两百毫克的中枢兴奋药 |
[03:23] | It should put me to sleep in a little over an hour, | 这样我就会陷入一个多小时的睡眠状态 |
[03:25] | and arrest my heart sufficiently for you | 我的心脏也会停止跳动 |
[03:26] | to declare me dead in about five. | 足以让你在五分钟内宣布我的死亡 |
[03:29] | I have a DNI and DNR. My lawyer assures me– | 我签了拒绝心肺复苏和拒绝插管 律师也保证 |
[03:31] | Doris, come here. We gotta pump his stomach. | 桃瑞丝快来 这里有人需要洗胃 |
[03:33] | Stop. I refuse treatment. | 住手 我拒绝治疗 |
[03:35] | Don’t listen to him, Doris. | 别听他说胡话 桃瑞丝 |
[03:36] | – Give me a tube. – Assault! | -拿插管来 -有人侵犯我 |
[03:36] | This doctor keeps touching me, | 这个医生一直对我动手动脚 |
[03:38] | I’ll sue the whole lot of you. | 我要告你们医院 |
[03:39] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[03:41] | Stop. | 住手 |
[03:46] | Here you can see the fracture of the distal radius. | 这里有桡骨远端骨折 |
[03:48] | Minimal displacement. | 以及轻度脱臼 |
[03:50] | CeCe, are you all right? | 茜茜 你没事吧 |
[03:51] | Maggie said you took some kind of fall. | 麦基说你好像摔着了 |
[03:53] | Broke her wrist. | 把手腕子摔伤了 |
[03:54] | My arms aren’t as long as they used to be. | 我的手不像以前了 |
[03:56] | I’ve seen worse. | 您已经算好的了 |
[03:57] | Four to six weeks in a cast, you’ll be fine. | 固定四到六周 您就没事了 |
[03:59] | What? Four to six weeks? | 什么 四到六周 |
[04:01] | But wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:02] | I need to be able to use my arm. | 我得用我这条胳膊啊 |
[04:04] | And there’s, like, another operation we could do? | 有没有什么别的办法 |
[04:07] | Normally, yeah, we would surgically insert a plate, | 一般来说有 我们可以植入固定板 |
[04:09] | shorten your recovery time, | 缩短你的康复时间 |
[04:10] | but I really wouldn’t recommend that, Mrs. Charles. | 但我非常不推荐那种方法 查尔斯太太 |
[04:12] | – Why? – It would just open the door | -为什么 -因为这样 |
[04:14] | to a whole host of other complications. | 会引发大量的并发症 |
[04:16] | Given your condition, babe, it’s just not worth it. | 鉴于你的情况 亲爱的 这样不值得 |
[04:18] | They’re right, CeCe. | 他们说得对 茜茜 |
[04:19] | We’ll just let ortho put a cast on it. | 我们让骨科医生打个石膏就行 |
[04:21] | It’s the least worst option, right? | 这是最无害的方法了 对吧 |
[04:24] | I’ll go talk to the attending. | 我去和值班医生谈谈 |
[04:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:27] | You okay, CeCe? | 你没事吧 茜茜 |
[04:29] | She wants to make a Baked Alaska for Robin. | 她想给罗宾做个火焰冰淇淋 |
[04:31] | It was a flambé. | 那是那是火焰甜点 |
[04:32] | I was making her a flambé for her birthday. | 我要给她的生日做火焰甜点 |
[04:34] | Okay, I’ll go to the bakery. | 那好 我去找个蛋糕房 |
[04:35] | I’ll get a big ol’ cake, sparklers, | 我给她买个大蛋糕 撒满糖碎 |
[04:38] | and we’ll do it up nice, all right? | 好好地给她办个生日会 好吗 |
[04:40] | Daniel, I hate to pull you away, | 丹尼尔 我也不想让你走 |
[04:42] | but we’ve got a situation. | 但是有个情况 |
[04:44] | It’s fine, you can go. Go. | 没事 你去吧 去忙吧 |
[04:45] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[04:46] | – Be right back. – I’m fine. | -我去去就回 -我没事 |
[04:47] | – All right, you all right? – I’m fine. | -好吗 你一个人可以吧 -没事 |
[04:51] | He’s committing suicide right in front of us. | 他当着我们的面喝药自杀 |
[04:53] | How is this a gray area? | 怎么就是灰色地带了 |
[04:54] | Well, it’s complicated due to his condition | 他的情况实在特殊 |
[04:56] | and his prognosis. | 还有他的预后 |
[04:57] | Have you had a chance to review | 你们看没看 |
[04:59] | Mr. Shepard’s medical records, Sam? | 谢帕德先生的病历 萨姆 |
[05:01] | Yeah, he’s terminal. | 看了 确实是晚期 |
[05:03] | I could go in and do a resection | 要是我的话就给他做个切除 |
[05:04] | and aggressively radiate, | 然后大剂量放疗 |
[05:06] | but it’d buy him 12 to 15 months tops. | 但顶多能支撑一年多 不超过十五个月 |
[05:08] | It’s a question of when and not if with this guy. | 他是能活多久的问题 而不是能不能治 |
[05:10] | And Mr. Shepard has the right to refuse treatment. | 那么谢帕德先生确实有权拒绝治疗 |
[05:12] | He’s just a kid. | 他就是个毛头小子 |
[05:13] | – Not according to the law. – He’s 18. | -法律上说不是 -他才十八岁 |
[05:15] | He’s talking about freezing his brain, for Chrissakes. | 满嘴说什么要把脑子冻起来 拜托 |
[05:17] | He thinks he’s living in some kind of comic book. | 他还以为自己活在漫画书里呢 |
[05:19] | Well, where are we with cryonics, Sam? | 目前的人体冷冻术是什么水平 萨姆 |
[05:22] | I mean, is it possible to freeze the brain? | 真的能做到冷冻大脑吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, sort of, but that’s the easy part. | 算是吧 但那是最简单的一环 |
[05:27] | Hard part’s thawing it out again and having it still work, | 难就难在解冻之后还能正常运作 |
[05:29] | and that ain’t even close to happening. | 而这一点还完全做不到 |
[05:31] | Mrs. Goodwin, I need to lavage this kid’s stomach right now, | 古德温女士 我还得给这小子做个胃灌洗 |
[05:33] | or else the drugs will get into his bloodstream. | 否则药物就要进入血管了 |
[05:35] | We’ll be forced to use supportive measures. | 那时就不得不上维生系统了 |
[05:36] | No, no, Mr. Shepard has a DNI and a DNR, Dr. Choi. | 不 谢帕德先生拒绝心肺复苏和插管 崔医生 |
[05:39] | So unless the hospital deems him incapable | 所以除非医院判定他不具备 |
[05:41] | of making an informed decision, we have to honor his wishes. | 做出知情决定的能力 我们必须尊重他的意愿 |
[05:44] | All right, so let’s ascertain | 那好 我们先评估一下 |
[05:46] | Mr. Shepard’s decisional capacity, | 谢帕德先生做出决定的能力 |
[05:48] | and then go from there. | 然后根据结果做决定吧 |
[05:50] | Uh, Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[05:51] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[05:52] | – Yeah. – Mr. Shepard? | -在 -谢帕德先生的事 |
[05:54] | Yes, I will talk to him. | 好 我会跟他谈 |
[05:56] | How long before he starts to lose consciousness? | 他还有多长时间会失去意识 |
[05:58] | 40, 45 minutes. | 40到45分钟吧 |
[06:04] | Sharon, a word, please. | 莎伦 我有事找你 |
[06:08] | There’s someone named Paula over there | 那边有一个叫宝拉的人 |
[06:09] | saying that she’s here to shadow me. | 说她是来随时陪护我的 |
[06:11] | Oh, Maggie, I’m sorry. | 麦基 抱歉 |
[06:13] | I intended to speak with you about that first. | 我本来想提前跟你说一下的 |
[06:16] | First the next few weeks, | 接下来的几周内 |
[06:17] | Paula is going to be your new orientee, | 宝拉会是你的新专员 |
[06:19] | considering how much you have on your plate. | 毕竟你现在要忙的事情很多 |
[06:22] | Sharon, really, I feel great. | 莎伦 我感觉挺好的 |
[06:25] | Don’t you feel worn down from your chemo? | 化疗之后你不觉得很疲惫吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 不会 |
[06:27] | And you’re happy with your oncologist at East Mercy? | 而且东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生你也很满意 |
[06:30] | They’re treating me fine, Sharon. | 他们给我的治疗很有效 莎伦 |
[06:32] | And no one here knows anything, | 而且在这里谁都不知道 |
[06:34] | but if I’ve got someone shadowing me around, | 可如果有个人随时跟着我 |
[06:36] | people here are gonna start asking questions. | 他们就会有疑问的 |
[06:38] | Well, it’s too late. Paula’s yours. | 太晚了 宝拉已经归你了 |
[06:40] | – But I just- – Humor me. | -可我… -你就顺着我吧 |
[06:50] | Hello, Keisha. Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 凯莎 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[06:53] | I hear you hurt your leg. | 听说你伤了腿 |
[06:54] | She tripped and fell carrying a cup of hot water | 她从微波炉里帮我端一杯热水出来 |
[06:56] | for me out of the microwave. | 结果绊倒了 |
[06:58] | Spilled all over her leg. | 热水全撒她腿上了 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:01] | How about I take a look, all right? | 我检查一下情况可以吗 |
[07:04] | All right, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[07:09] | 2 to 3% superficial partial thickness | 左前侧大腿上 |
[07:11] | on the left anterior thigh. | 出现2%到3%浅二度烧伤 |
[07:15] | She has a second-degree burn. | 这是二级烧伤 |
[07:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:17] | But it should be able to heal | 但是应该能够自主痊愈 |
[07:18] | on its own without surgery, | 不需要手术 |
[07:20] | but it will take a few weeks. | 但是大概需要几周时间 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna do a quick scrub bedside | 我会做一些简单清洗处理 |
[07:23] | just to speed up the process. | 这样能够加快痊愈速度 |
[07:24] | Will you start her on an IV? | 帮她输点液吧 |
[07:26] | Is it gonna hurt her? | 会疼吗 |
[07:27] | No, I will give Keisha sedation. | 不会 会给她上镇定剂 |
[07:29] | She won’t feel a thing. | 不会有任何感觉 |
[07:30] | Thank you for being so still, Keisha. | 谢谢你一直这么乖 凯莎 |
[07:33] | You are a very brave girl. | 你真勇敢 |
[07:36] | All right, I’ll be back shortly. | 好了 我很快回来 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[07:44] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | -你好啊 -你们怎么来了 |
[07:45] | I thought you were headed to the park. | 你们不是要去公园吗 |
[07:47] | Well, we were, but we were putting some snacks together. | 本来要去的 但是在一起准备零食的时候 |
[07:50] | We figured you might get hungry, | 想到你可能会饿 |
[07:51] | so thought we’d stop by. | 就过来看看你 |
[07:53] | What you got? | 有什么好吃的 |
[07:55] | It’s a cookie. | 是饼干 |
[07:56] | It’s a cookie? | 是饼干吗 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna eat it with my lunch, okay? | 我会跟午餐一起吃的 好不好 |
[08:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[08:03] | Well, why don’t we let Mommy get back to work? | 我们让妈妈继续工作吧 好吗 |
[08:05] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[08:08] | All right, let’s head on out. | 好了 我们出去吧 |
[08:14] | Don’t work too hard. | 别太辛苦了 |
[08:16] | See this door? | 看到这扇门了吗 |
[08:17] | We’re gonna walk through this door here. | 我们现在就穿过这扇门 |
[08:19] | That Owen’s getting so big. | 欧文长得好快 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | Hey, so listen, I’ve been doing some research | 是这样 我最近一直在研究 |
[08:26] | on post-traumatic injury rehabilitation, | 关于创伤后复健的问题 |
[08:29] | and there’s this computerized training program | 发现了由五角大楼出资支持的 |
[08:31] | funded by the Pentagon that’s had some early success. | 一个电子化训练项目 已经取得了初步成效 |
[08:34] | Now it’s not on the market yet, | 现在还没有上市 |
[08:35] | but Abrams says there’s a beta version | 但是艾布拉姆说楼上有测试版本 |
[08:37] | upstairs you can try out. | 你可以去试试看 |
[08:39] | It might help you get your memory back. | 也许能帮你唤回记忆 |
[08:41] | Keisha’s ready to be debrided. | 凯莎准备好清洁创口了 |
[08:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Will you hook her up to the monitors | 你帮她连上监控器 |
[08:45] | and prep her for 5mgs of etomidate? | 准备五毫克依托咪酯 |
[08:48] | And I can forward you the details | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[08:49] | on that program if you like. | 我可以把项目细节发给你 |
[08:51] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:55] | This outfit that you’ve contracted with, CCI? | 跟你签约的这个组织 CCI |
[09:00] | They’re gonna store you indefinitely with the hope | 他们会不断地给你希望 |
[09:02] | that in the future there will be a cure | 告诉你将来一定能有办法 |
[09:05] | for the cancer that you have. | 治愈你身上的癌症 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:08] | Sounds expensive. | 听起来很贵 |
[09:10] | I inherited some money when Gramps died. | 爷爷死的时候我继承了一笔钱 |
[09:13] | Enough to cover it. | 足够支付了 |
[09:15] | It is pretty far-out stuff, Shep. | 听起来不太靠谱 小谢 |
[09:17] | You discussed any of this with your family? | 你跟家人商量过吗 |
[09:24] | I tried. | 试过 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:27] | They don’t… | 他们… |
[09:28] | they don’t get it. They don’t understand. | 他们不明白 他们不理解 |
[09:33] | Look… | 听我说 |
[09:35] | you’re here to determine whether I’m sane enough | 你过来是想确定 我是否足够理智 |
[09:37] | to make a decision like this, aren’t you? | 能够做这样的决定 对不对 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:41] | Here’s a hypothetical. | 有一个假说 |
[09:43] | If the hospital across the street could cure me, | 如果街对面的那家医院能够治愈我 |
[09:45] | wouldn’t you feel ethically compelled | 你难道不会出于人道主义 |
[09:46] | to send me there for treatment? | 送我去接受治疗吗 |
[09:49] | I would. | 我会 |
[09:50] | Well, that’s what I’m doing. | 我现在就是在这样做 |
[09:52] | Sending myself to a better hospital. | 送我自己去最好的医院 |
[09:54] | Only the hospital I’m going to is in the future. | 只是在未来才有我要去的医院 |
[09:58] | Have you really thought about what that future looks like? | 你有没有想过未来到底是什么样子 |
[10:00] | I mean… | 也许 |
[10:02] | It won’t be recognizable. | 你会觉得很陌生 |
[10:04] | You won’t recognize yourself. | 你会认不出自己 |
[10:06] | I mean, you’re trading away… | 你在拿自己的生命做交易 |
[10:09] | potentially a year of your life. | 也许会失去一年的时间 |
[10:10] | I mean, that’s something priceless for a huge unknown. | 付出这么大的代价 结果却是未知的 |
[10:13] | I mean, you understand that, right? | 你清楚这一点吧 |
[10:17] | Shep. | 小谢 |
[10:19] | Shep. | 小谢 |
[10:20] | Look, if we’re gonna keep you alive, | 如果我们要让你活着 |
[10:21] | if you’re having any second thoughts, | 如果你现在有其他想法 |
[10:23] | we need to know that now. | 你得现在告诉我 |
[10:26] | You know the Apollo astronauts… | 你知道阿波罗号的宇航员吗 |
[10:30] | those rockets were just as likely to blow up | 那些火箭有五成可能会爆炸 |
[10:32] | as they were to propel them into space. | 也有五成可能送他们进太空 |
[10:36] | And the calculations made to bring them home… | 那些成功将他们带回家的演算 |
[10:40] | they were done with pencil and paper. | 都是用纸和笔完成的 |
[10:44] | Those astronauts had wives and kids… | 那些宇航员有妻子 有孩子 |
[10:48] | and lives to live. | 有生活要继续 |
[10:52] | It had to have been crazy to climb into one of those capsules. | 对他们来说 走进飞行舱一定很不容易 |
[10:57] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[11:07] | So? | 怎么样 |
[11:10] | Finding somebody doesn’t have the capacity | 要找到一个没有能力 |
[11:12] | to make an informed decision, I mean, it’s a high hurdle– | 全面考虑后做出决定的人 确实很难… |
[11:14] | He’s committing suicide. | 他想自杀 |
[11:16] | He’s a danger to himself by definition. | 他明显威胁到了自己的生命 |
[11:17] | Just put him on a psych hold. | 让他留院精神观察吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah, but if you follow his logic, | 可如果你顺着他的逻辑想 |
[11:20] | he’s not committing suicide. | 他并不是要自杀 |
[11:21] | He’s doing precisely the opposite, | 恰恰相反 他是要自救 |
[11:23] | and kind of remarkably clear-headed about the whole thing. | 而且甚至对于整件事情想得异常清晰 |
[11:26] | Then what about the medications he’s taking for the GBM? | 那他为了细胞瘤吃的药呢 |
[11:30] | The steroids, the anticonvulsives, | 类固醇 抗痉挛药物 |
[11:32] | those have been known to alter someone’s personality, right? | 那些都是出了名会改变性格的药物 |
[11:34] | Yeah, but, I mean, | 对 但是我认为 |
[11:35] | we don’t have a baseline to compare it to. | 我们没有对比的基准 |
[11:37] | A determination like that at this point | 现在下定义 |
[11:38] | would be entirely subjective. | 会非常主观 |
[11:41] | His parents are on their way, Dr. Charles. | 他的父母在路上了 查尔斯医生 |
[11:45] | Maybe they’ll get here in time to say good-bye to their son. | 也许他们还来得及跟儿子告别 |
[11:50] | Hey, Dan. It’s Caroline. | 丹 是卡洛琳的事 |
[11:52] | She’s insistent on having surgery. | 她坚持做手术 |
[11:54] | I couldn’t talk her out of it. | 我劝不下来 |
[11:56] | She’s up in ortho. | 她已经去骨科了 |
[12:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:03] | My baby’s not breathing. | 我的孩子不喘气了 |
[12:09] | Okay, help! We’ve got a newborn. | 救命 这里有新生儿 |
[12:11] | Baghdad. | 紧急救护室 |
[12:12] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[12:17] | Cyanotic and unresponsive. | 出现发绀 对刺激没有反应 |
[12:19] | Let’s get her on the monitors, and start bagging. | 给她接上监视器 开始给氧 |
[12:22] | Deep lac on the left anterior chest. | 左前胸深度撕裂 |
[12:25] | Are you the mom? | 你是她妈妈吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[12:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:28] | Nicole. Is she gonna be okay? | 妮可 她会痊愈吗 |
[12:30] | Can you tell me what happened, Nicole? | 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 妮可 |
[12:31] | I was driving to pick up some groceries, | 我当时在开车去买杂货的路上 |
[12:34] | you know, and all of a sudden, | 然后突然 |
[12:36] | the contractions started, like out of nowhere– | 就开始宫缩了 没有任何征兆 |
[12:37] | Wait a second. You were just in labor? | 等等 你刚刚在生孩子吗 |
[12:39] | You delivered the baby yourself? | 你自己把孩子生出来了 |
[12:40] | In the backseat of my car. | 在我的车后座上 |
[12:41] | That was an accident– – Whoa, whoa. | 这完全是意外 |
[12:42] | I was cutting the umbilical cord. | 我自己切断了脐带 |
[12:45] | I was supposed to do that, wasn’t I? | 我应该这么做 对吗 |
[12:47] | – That’s right. – Heart rate’s coming back up. | -没错 -心率开始回升了 |
[12:49] | She’s still not breathing. I need to intubate. | 她还是没呼吸 我要插管 |
[12:51] | Somebody get me a neonatal pack. | 谁给我个新生儿急救包 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe you’re even standing. | 我不敢相信你还能站得住 |
[12:55] | Come on, let’s get you looked at. | 过来 我帮你看看 |
[12:56] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不能离开他 |
[12:58] | Nicole, it’s a girl. | 妮可 你生的是女儿 |
[13:01] | Come on. You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 来吧 你失血很严重 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:04] | Let her stay, Sexton. | 让她留下 塞克斯顿 |
[13:05] | Tube. | 给我管子 |
[13:08] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[13:09] | Bag and call neonatology. | 给氧 联系新生儿科 |
[13:13] | Can someone get a chair for Mom here? | 谁能给妈妈拿个椅子来吗 |
[13:19] | I’m afraid, Mommy. | 我害怕 妈妈 |
[13:20] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[13:21] | The doctor said it wasn’t going to hurt. | 医生说不会疼的 |
[13:23] | That’s right, Keisha. | 没错 凯莎 |
[13:24] | Now you may feel a little drowsy from the medication. | 现在因为药物作用你会觉得昏昏欲睡 |
[13:26] | It’s okay to close your eyes and go to sleep. | 闭上眼睛睡就行了 |
[13:28] | Monique? | 莫妮克 |
[13:30] | She’s a little hypotensive. Is it okay to proceed? | 她有点低血压 可以继续吗 |
[13:32] | – bp? – 96/60. | -血压多少 -96/60 |
[13:35] | That’s not too low. She’s probably just dehydrated. | 不是很低 可能只是脱水 |
[13:38] | Push the meds. | 推注药物 |
[13:39] | She’s been complaining about feeling lethargic | 她最近总说觉得无精打采的 |
[13:41] | for a couple weeks now. | 已经好几个星期了 |
[13:42] | Her pediatrician couldn’t find anything wrong. | 她的儿科医生也查不出有什么问题 |
[13:45] | I’ve been getting on her lately for being so lazy. | 我最近还抱怨她怎么变得这么懒 |
[13:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:51] | She’s seizing. Push 1 of Ativan. | 她在抽搐 推注一毫克劳拉西泮 |
[13:55] | BP’s crashing. 60/40. | 血压快速下降 只有60/40 |
[13:56] | Bolus 500ml of normal saline. | 挂500毫升生理盐水 |
[13:59] | Keisha, talk to me. | 凯莎 说句话 |
[14:00] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to move over here. | 女士 请到这边来 |
[14:03] | I need to intubate. Draw 50 of sux. | 我要插管 抽取50单位司可林 |
[14:04] | What’s happening with my little girl? | 我的女儿怎么了 |
[14:12] | Your phone connects to the Carepoint | 你的电话号码连接到流动诊疗点了 |
[14:13] | – you’re using, right? – Uh-huh. | -你在用这个电话 对吧 -没错 |
[14:15] | I’m super-familiar with that, FYI. | 我对这个非常熟悉 仅供参考 |
[14:17] | Got my MICN certification last year, | 我去年刚拿到了流动重症监护护士证书 |
[14:18] | so whenever you’re ready for me | 所以你准备好了的话 |
[14:20] | to do an incoming call, I can– | 只要来个电话 我可以… |
[14:22] | You know what’d be really helpful? | 你知道我最需要你做什么吗 |
[14:24] | You checking all the drug expiration dates. | 检查所有药物的有效期 |
[14:28] | The drug expirations? | 药物有效期 |
[14:29] | Yeah. There are dates stamped on every package. | 是的 每包药上都印了日期 |
[14:32] | You can start with Pyxis over there, | 你可以先检查那边的储物柜 |
[14:33] | and then of course, all the crash carts. | 当然还有所有的急救车 |
[14:37] | Okeydokey. | 没问题 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:39] | Okeydokey. | 没问题 |
[14:43] | – Girl sedated on a vent? – Mm-hmm. | -注射了镇静剂的女孩连上呼吸机了 -对 |
[14:46] | Any idea what caused her to crash? | 知道是什么造成她血压骤降吗 |
[14:48] | Apparently, Keisha fell when she burned herself. | 显然是因为凯莎摔倒时把自己烫伤了 |
[14:50] | Maybe she bumped her head and caused an epidural bleed. | 也许她撞到了头造成硬膜外出血 |
[14:52] | Walk me through what you know. | 跟我讲讲你知道的情况 |
[14:53] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[14:55] | The mother said Keisha ran a bit of a fever last week, | 她母亲说凯莎上周有点发烧 |
[14:57] | but the pediatrician couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary. | 但儿科医生找不到任何异常 |
[15:00] | She was a little hypotensive | 我让莫妮克给她推注了氯胺酮后 |
[15:01] | when I had Monique push the ketamine, | 她有点低血压 |
[15:03] | but nothing to precipitate this. | 但没理由会造成血压骤降 |
[15:04] | Ketamine? | 氯胺酮 |
[15:06] | You mean etomidate, right? | 你说的是依托咪酯 对吗 |
[15:08] | What? | 什么 |
[15:09] | You had Monique push etomidate. | 你让莫妮克推注了依托咪酯 |
[15:11] | I heard you call it earlier. | 我之前听到你说的 |
[15:12] | Yeah, it’s right here on the chart. | 对 病历上写了 就在这里 |
[15:15] | That’s strange. | 这就怪了 |
[15:17] | I-I don’t know how I confused those two. | 我不知道怎么会混淆这两种药 |
[15:21] | Whatever. It doesn’t matter. | 不管怎样 也没关系 |
[15:22] | There’s no real clinical difference. | 这两种药没有真正的临床差异 |
[15:24] | You feeling all right, Nat? | 你觉得还好吗 小娜 |
[15:26] | Any headaches, problems concentrating– | 有没有头疼 注意力无法集中的问题 |
[15:27] | I misspoke, Will. | 我只是口误了 威尔 |
[15:28] | Let’s not make a big deal out of it. | 别小题大做 |
[15:44] | What did you put in her side there? | 你们在她边上装了什么 |
[15:46] | Well, your daughter’s got a collapsed lung. | 你女儿有肺衰竭 |
[15:49] | That tube’s gonna help her breathe. | 那个导管会帮助她呼吸 |
[15:50] | So how long until I’ll be able to get her out of here? | 那我要等多久才能带她离开这里 |
[15:52] | It’s gonna be a while. | 会需要一段时间 |
[15:54] | It’ll be okay. | 她会痊愈的 |
[15:58] | Have you thought of a name yet? | 你想好名字了吗 |
[16:00] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[16:02] | Okay, you don’t need to do this right now, | 好 你不用马上想好 |
[16:03] | but before you leave, you’re gonna need to fill out | 但你得在离开之前 填好这些 |
[16:05] | these forms for the birth certificate. | 出生证明表格 |
[16:08] | And we need to let your OB know that you delivered already. | 而且我们要通知你的产科医生你已经生产了 |
[16:13] | If you give me a name– | 如果你能给我医生的名字… |
[16:14] | I didn’t really have an OB. | 我其实没有产科医生 |
[16:17] | I mean, I had one, | 以前有过 |
[16:19] | but they were all the way across town | 但他们很远 在城市的另一端 |
[16:21] | near where the baby’s father lives, | 离宝宝父亲的住所很近 |
[16:22] | and we recently split, so… | 但我们最近分手了 所以… |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:28] | Here, I’ll fill out as much as I can. | 给我 我尽量填吧 |
[16:30] | Oh, your hand. | 你的手 |
[16:32] | Melissa, may I have some gauze, please? | 梅丽莎 能给我些纱布吗 拜托 |
[16:40] | You know, I can’t do any more than this | 你知道 如果得不到你的允许 |
[16:41] | without getting you admitted. | 我能做的就只有这些了 |
[16:42] | It’s okay. I’m all right. | 这样就行 我没事 |
[16:45] | You need to see a doctor, if for no other reason | 你得去看医生 只有这样才能 |
[16:47] | than to make sure you’ve passed all your placenta. | 确保你分娩出了整个胎盘 |
[16:50] | Dr. Marcel, isn’t that right? | 马塞尔医生 我说得对吗 |
[16:52] | Please, don’t separate me from my baby. | 求你了 别让我跟宝宝分开 |
[16:55] | She needs me with her. | 她需要我陪着她 |
[16:57] | How about we just get you registered? | 我们先帮你挂个号如何 |
[16:59] | That way, we can get you out of these clothes | 这样我们可以帮你把这些脏衣服脱掉 |
[17:00] | and into something more comfortable, | 换上舒适的干净衣服 |
[17:02] | then you can stay here with your child. | 然后你可以在这里陪着孩子 |
[17:04] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:06] | April here will scare you up some scrubs. | 艾普尔会帮你换上医护服 |
[17:14] | – I’m sorry, Dr. Marcel? – Mm-hmm? | -不好意思 马塞尔医生 -怎么了 |
[17:17] | She really needs to be examined. | 她真的需要检查一下 |
[17:19] | Ah, relax, Sexton. | 放松 塞克斯顿 |
[17:21] | We just saved a baby’s life. That’s good news. | 我们刚刚救了宝宝的命 这是好事 |
[17:24] | Look, something seems off with mom. | 听着 这位妈妈看起来有些不对劲 |
[17:26] | Why is she so resistant to being seen by a doctor? | 她为什么这么抗拒让医生检查 |
[17:28] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[17:30] | Maybe she took a little something-something | 也许她服用了什么东西 |
[17:31] | to get her through the birth, and now she’s afraid | 帮她撑过生宝宝的过程 现在她害怕 |
[17:33] | of having her baby taken away. | 宝宝被带走 |
[17:35] | I don’t know, and neither do you. | 我不知道 你也不知道 |
[17:37] | But if she didn’t just deliver this baby, | 但如果她刚才没生过宝宝呢 |
[17:40] | it’s our responsibility to find out. | 我们就有责任查清楚了 |
[17:42] | Maybe we could figure out a way | 也许我们可以想个办法 |
[17:43] | to draw her blood, check her hCG levels– | 抽她的血 化验一下绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 |
[17:47] | You draw anyone’s blood without consent, | 你在未经允许的情况下抽任何人的血 |
[17:49] | that’s considered assault. | 都是犯罪 |
[17:51] | Now I don’t know about you, but I like being a doctor, | 我不知道你怎么想 但我很喜欢当医生 |
[17:53] | and not going to jail. | 不想进监狱 |
[17:55] | If you won’t help me, I’ll call DCFS in | 如果你不帮我 我会联系儿童与家庭服务部 |
[17:57] | to interview her. | 来找她问话 |
[18:00] | Nicole’s a righty, by the way. | 顺带问问 妮可是右撇子吧 |
[18:02] | So? | 怎么了 |
[18:03] | So… | 所以 |
[18:04] | if she actually injured her hand | 如果她真的是在切断脐带时 |
[18:06] | while cutting the umbilical cord, | 伤到了自己的手 |
[18:07] | wouldn’t it more likely be the free hand that got cut? | 不是更有可能割到左手吗 |
[18:17] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | I understand you’re considering | 我知道你想 |
[18:20] | undergoing surgery to repair your wrist. | 通过手术来治疗手腕 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:23] | As your oncologist, | 作为你的肿瘤医生 |
[18:24] | I need to strongly urge you | 我要强烈敦促你 |
[18:25] | against that course of treatment. | 不要做这个手术 |
[18:27] | That’s exactly what he said. Did you tell her to say that? | 他就是这么说的 是不是你让她这么说 |
[18:30] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[18:32] | Your immune system is profoundly | 化疗严重损害了 |
[18:34] | compromised by the chemo. | 你的免疫系统 |
[18:36] | The risk of post-surgical infection is very high. | 术后感染的风险非常高 |
[18:39] | I advise against even minor surgery | 除非特别有必要 |
[18:41] | unless absolutely necessary. | 不然哪怕是小手术我都不建议做 |
[18:43] | This is absolutely necessary because I’m making | 绝对有必要 因为我要 |
[18:44] | a Baked Alaska for my daughter, | 给我女儿做火焰冰淇淋 |
[18:46] | and I cannot do that with, like, a cast on my hand. | 可我打着石膏没法做 |
[18:50] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[18:51] | Robin would happily celebrate her birthday | 罗宾如果知道风险 哪怕从超市买个杯子蛋糕 |
[18:53] | with a supermarket cupcake if she knew what the risks were. | 她也会很开心地过这个生日 |
[18:55] | This isn’t about what Robin wants. | 跟罗宾想要什么没有关系 |
[18:57] | This is about what I want. | 是我想要什么 |
[19:00] | Why don’t I give you two some privacy. | 你们单独谈谈吧 |
[19:05] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:06] | How about we just have them put | 不如我们让他们 |
[19:08] | a temp cast on it overnight, | 打个临时石膏过一晚 |
[19:10] | and then we can mull over the pluses, the minuses– | 然后我们可以仔细权衡利弊… |
[19:13] | Dr. Charles, sorry to interrupt, | 查尔斯医生 抱歉打断一下 |
[19:14] | but you’ve been down to the ED. | 你得去下急诊室 |
[19:18] | And they specifically asked for you, Dr. Charles. | 他们指定要找你 查尔斯医生 |
[19:20] | Go, Daniel. | 去吧 丹尼尔 |
[19:21] | Go, please. | 去吧 |
[19:26] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[19:28] | Can you do me a favor and please try and make sure | 你能帮我个忙吗 帮我确保 |
[19:29] | she does not get cleared for surgery until I get back? | 在我回来之前别让她做手术 |
[19:32] | – Daniel. – Please. | -丹尼尔 -拜托了 |
[19:33] | I just want to make sure she doesn’t make any rash decisions. | 我只是想确保她不要做任何仓促的决定 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:40] | For the record, | 正式说明一下 |
[19:41] | CCI neither condones nor endorses | 冻研所不容忍也不支持 |
[19:42] | the preemptive precipitation of clinical death. | 提前宣布临床死亡 |
[19:45] | That said, we are a service company. | 即便如此 我们是一个服务型公司 |
[19:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:49] | Hope the parents aren’t gonna be | 希望父母不会 |
[19:50] | too much of an impediment on this. | 过多地阻挠 |
[19:52] | I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes here, | 我不想在这里得罪任何人 |
[19:53] | but time really is of the essence. | 但时间确实至关重要 |
[19:55] | The second he’s declared dead, we need to start. | 一旦宣布死亡 我们就得开始 |
[19:57] | Is this what you’re using to freeze him? | 你用这个冷冻他吗 |
[19:59] | We don’t freeze anyone. | 我们不冷冻 |
[20:01] | We’re gonna vitrify him. | 我们会把他玻璃化 |
[20:03] | We replace his blood with a medical-grade antifreeze. | 用医用防冻液代替他的血液 |
[20:06] | As soon as his body temp hits minus 124 degrees Celsius, | 当他的体温降至零下124摄氏度时 |
[20:08] | the body’s liquid rises so high in viscosity, | 身体里的液体粘度会升高 |
[20:10] | no molecule can budge. | 分子就不会移动 |
[20:13] | Takes about three hours. | 大概需要三个小时 |
[20:15] | You paged me? | 你叫我了吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:17] | Parents wanted to speak with you. | 父母想跟你谈谈 |
[20:21] | Mr. And Mrs. Shepard, please. | 谢帕德先生和谢帕德太太 请出来一下 |
[20:25] | This is Dr. Charles. | 这位是查尔斯医生 |
[20:26] | Why is no one stopping my boy from doing this? | 为什么不阻止我儿子这么做 |
[20:28] | Todd just turned 18. | 托德刚满十八岁 |
[20:30] | He can’t make a decision like this for himself. | 他不能自己做这种决定 |
[20:33] | He’s bradying down. | 他的心跳在骤降 |
[20:35] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[20:36] | His heart stopped. | 他的心脏停止跳动了 |
[20:37] | Well, do something. | 救他啊 |
[20:39] | I’m not legally authorized to. | 我没有法律授权 |
[20:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:41] | We only have so much time left with him. | 我们只有这么一点时间跟他在一起 |
[20:43] | We’re not ready for him to die yet. | 我们还没有做好让他走的心理准备 |
[20:49] | Have you noticed any personality changes | 诊断后你们有没有注意到 |
[20:51] | in Shep since diagnosis? | 谢帕的性格变化 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:55] | Has he been more impetuous, stubborn, | 他有没有变得更加冲动 固执 |
[20:57] | less willing to listen to reason? | 听不进劝 |
[21:00] | Yes, of course. | 是的 确实 |
[21:01] | I’m deeming the patient decisionally incapacitated. | 我认为这个病人已经失去了决策能力 |
[21:03] | As next of kin, you have the right | 作为近亲 你们有权 |
[21:04] | to make medical decisions on his behalf. | 代替他做医疗决定 |
[21:06] | Should we attempt to resuscitate? | 我们应该尝试复苏吗 |
[21:07] | Yes. All right, get me a crash cart! | 是的 给我一架急救车 |
[21:09] | Start bagging. | 开始泵氧 |
[21:11] | Quick-look paddles. Hey, give us some room! | 快视电极板 腾出点空间 |
[21:22] | How long will he need to stay on support? | 他需要用机器维持多久 |
[21:25] | Until the drugs work through his system. | 直到药物在他体内起效 |
[21:27] | A few more hours at least. | 至少要几个小时 |
[21:29] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:30] | Sure. | 没事 |
[21:35] | Guess you guys rushed here for nothing. | 看来你们白跑了一趟 |
[21:38] | Well, transfer’s already paid for, | 转移的费用已经付了 |
[21:39] | so we’ll stand by if it’s all the same. | 所以不出意外我们就在这里等 |
[21:41] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[21:45] | You can hang in that room for the time being. | 你们可以暂时待在那里 |
[21:49] | I didn’t think you were buying my personality change argument. | 我以为你不会采纳我的性格改变说 |
[21:52] | Just erred on the side of caution. | 我只是比较谨慎 |
[21:54] | You know, gave everybody a little more time. | 给大家多一点时间 |
[21:56] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是对的 |
[21:58] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[21:58] | So what, you forbade me from having the surgery? | 怎么 你要禁止我做手术吗 |
[22:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:02] | So we get married, and now I have to ask | 所以我们结了婚 现在我一有事 |
[22:04] | for permission for stuff, is that right? | 就必须先得到你的许可 是吗 |
[22:06] | I wasn’t… | 我没有 |
[22:07] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[22:11] | I’m not forbidding anything. | 我不是要禁止你做什么 |
[22:12] | I just want to make sure that | 我只是想确保 |
[22:13] | we have enough time to think this through. | 我们有足够时间好好考虑 |
[22:15] | I thought about it. I want the surgery. | 我考虑过了 我想做手术 |
[22:16] | – For a Baked Alaska? – Yes. | -就为了火焰冰淇淋吗 -是的 |
[22:18] | Do you know how crazy that sounds? | 你知道这么说像是疯了吗 |
[22:19] | It’s not about the Baked Alaska. | 不是为了火焰冰淇淋 |
[22:21] | It’s about me showing love to the people | 是为了我可以用我想要的方式 |
[22:23] | I care about the way I want to. | 对我在乎的人表达爱 |
[22:25] | Look, I know I’m not the best cook in the world, | 我知道我不是世上最好的厨师 |
[22:26] | but I can figure out a whisk. | 但我可以研究打蛋器 |
[22:28] | – I’ll help you. We’ll do it together. – No, no. No! | -我会帮你 我们一起做 -不 不不 |
[22:32] | Time is precious, Daniel. | 时间很宝贵 丹尼尔 |
[22:33] | And I don’t want to spend four weeks | 我不希望四个星期的时间 |
[22:35] | not being able to use my hand. | 我的手都用不了 |
[22:38] | You knew who I was when you signed on for this. | 在一起之前你就知道我是什么样的人 |
[22:40] | You knew who I was. | 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[22:41] | No, this isn’t what I signed up for. | 不 我不知道会是这样 |
[22:43] | You being reckless with your health, | 你不顾自己的健康 |
[22:44] | that wasn’t the deal. | 之前不是这样的 |
[22:46] | There’s too much to lose here. | 这么做会失去很多 |
[22:48] | I think you’re being a little selfish. | 我觉得你有点自私 |
[22:49] | So now I’m being selfish? Really? | 现在是我自私吗 真的吗 |
[22:51] | I mean, I just found you again. | 我刚刚才找回你 |
[22:52] | I want to have as much time with you as possible, | 我想尽可能长久地跟你在一起 |
[22:54] | and… kind of hoping you feel the same way. | 而且 希望你也这么想 |
[22:56] | I do, but you know what? This is my choice. | 我是这么想 但你知道吗 这是我的自由 |
[22:58] | Period. | 完毕 |
[22:59] | You hear that? | 你听到没有 |
[23:01] | Period. | 完毕了 |
[23:06] | I tried to get her to let us examine her, | 我想给她检查一下 |
[23:08] | but she refused, | 但她拒绝了 |
[23:09] | and given the circumstances of the delivery– | 而且根据送来时的情况… |
[23:12] | No, you did the right thing calling Child Services, April. | 不 你联系儿保部是对的 艾普尔 |
[23:14] | That’s what we’re here for. | 我们过来就是为了这事 |
[23:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:18] | Ms. Burke. | 伯克小姐 |
[23:21] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[23:23] | Nicole, you gotta wake up. | 妮可 你醒醒 |
[23:25] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[23:27] | She was feeling pretty anxious about her baby, | 她因为宝宝觉得很焦虑 |
[23:28] | so I gave her Ativan. | 所以我给她用了安定 |
[23:30] | Should wear off in an hour or so. | 一小时左右应该会失效 |
[23:31] | Melissa, you’ll notify us when she wakes up? | 梅丽莎 等她醒了你通知我们好吗 |
[23:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:38] | I cannot believe that you would undermine me like that. | 真不敢相信你会这样捣鬼 |
[23:41] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:42] | You knew I was calling DCFS in to talk to her. | 你知道我联系儿童与家庭服务部来跟她谈 |
[23:44] | You sedated her on purpose. | 就故意给她打安定 |
[23:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:47] | You know what, you don’t want to help, fine. | 你不想帮忙 可以 |
[23:49] | Just do me a favor. Stay out of my way. | 但是麻烦你 别妨碍我 |
[23:59] | Goodwin got you a lackey? | 古德温给你找了个女仆吗 |
[24:02] | What did you do to get such special treatment? | 你是怎么得到这种特殊待遇的 |
[24:05] | I’m just training her, Doris. | 我只是在训练她 桃瑞丝 |
[24:07] | It’s not permanent. | 不会一直这样 |
[24:08] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[24:12] | Good thing I checked these. | 还好我看了一下 |
[24:14] | Look how many had almost expired. | 你看有多少快过期了 |
[24:15] | You know, if you want, I could rework things moving forward? | 如果你需要 我可以重新做一遍 |
[24:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:20] | So what’s next? | 下一步干什么 |
[24:21] | Actually, I’d love a cup of coffee. | 实际上 我很想喝杯咖啡 |
[24:23] | Okay, I’ll run down to the cafeteria. | 好 我这就去餐厅 |
[24:24] | – I prefer Dark Matter coffee. – Oh. | -我更愿意喝暗物质咖啡 -哦 |
[24:26] | There’s one about 12 blocks from here. | 离这十二个街区有一家 |
[24:28] | Why don’t you go get me a red-eye, | 麻烦你帮我买一杯红眼咖啡 |
[24:29] | and get yourself whatever you want? | 再给你自己买杯你想喝的 |
[24:31] | Thanks. I’ll be back in a jiff. | 谢谢 我去去就回 |
[24:39] | Hey, um, Keisha’s father Darrell arrived. | 凯莎的父亲达瑞尔到了 |
[24:42] | Had a lot of questions. | 问了好多问题 |
[24:43] | I know. I need to go talk to them. | 我明白 我得去和他们谈一下 |
[24:45] | I’m not avoiding them. | 我不是在回避他们 |
[24:47] | I just don’t have the answers yet. | 我只是还没有找到问题的答案 |
[24:49] | What’d her CT show? | 她的CT扫描结果怎样 |
[24:50] | Came back negative. No bleed. | 结果没问题 没有出血 |
[24:53] | Blood work? | 验血结果呢 |
[24:54] | Glucose and sodium are a little low, | 血糖和钠离子有点低 |
[24:56] | but otherwise normal. | 但其它的都正常 |
[24:58] | I’m gonna do an LP, make sure we’re not looking | 我准备做个腰椎穿刺 确保不是 |
[24:59] | at something like meningitis. | 脑膜炎之类的 |
[25:01] | You sure that’s necessary? | 你确定有这个必要吗 |
[25:03] | She spiking a fever? | 她有发高烧吗 |
[25:04] | Well, not today, but her mom said she was last week, | 今天没有 可她妈妈说上周她发烧了 |
[25:06] | so I gotta check it off my list. | 所以我得把这项做了排除掉 |
[25:08] | Hey, you want me to take over Keisha for you? | 你需要我接手处理凯莎吗 |
[25:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:13] | I just, Nat, it’s been a long week. | 小娜 这周真是太漫长了 |
[25:15] | You know, you were out of action for a while. | 你又歇了一段时间 |
[25:16] | I’d understand if you’re feeling a little rusty. | 如果你感觉有点生疏 我能够理解 |
[25:19] | Maybe you should look into that program I mentioned earlier. | 也许你应该考虑一下我之前说的那个康复项目 |
[25:21] | This is because I misspoke, isn’t it? | 就因为我口误了 对吗 |
[25:24] | You are fixated on me getting my memory back. | 你执意要让我的记忆恢复 |
[25:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:30] | Nat, I just want you to get better. | 小娜 我只是想让你好起来 |
[25:31] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我觉得不止是这个 |
[25:34] | I think it’s about you. | 我觉得是为了你自己 |
[25:36] | You want me to remember why I came to see you that night, | 你想让我记起来那天晚上为什么来找你 |
[25:39] | so that maybe I’ll… | 这样也许我会… |
[25:43] | tell you something you want to hear. | 和你讲什么你想听到的话 |
[25:45] | Natalie, no. | 娜塔莉 不是的 |
[25:46] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[25:48] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[25:50] | And I don’t appreciate you talking to Dr. Abrams | 我觉得你背着我与艾布拉姆斯医生谈论 |
[25:52] | about my health behind my back. | 我的健康 这种行为很不好 |
[25:54] | Monique, will you prep Keisha for an LP? | 莫妮克 请你为凯莎做腰椎穿刺的准备 |
[25:56] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[25:57] | Actually, Monique, hold off on that. | 莫妮克 先等等 |
[26:00] | I didn’t want to have to tell you this, | 我本不想和你讲这个 |
[26:01] | but I’m taking over the patient. | 但病人我接手了 |
[26:04] | The parents have lost confidence in you. | 她的家长对你失去了信心 |
[26:06] | They brought their daughter in to have her burn looked at, | 他们把女儿送来看她的烫伤 |
[26:08] | and now she’s in a coma. | 而眼下她却昏迷了 |
[26:09] | Will, please don’t do this. | 威尔 请你不要这样 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:14] | They want you off the case. | 他们不想让你再负责这个病人了 |
[26:22] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶特 |
[26:23] | 23-year-old female, found down, | 23岁女性 被发现时倒在地上 |
[26:25] | intubated in the field, 18 gauge in the left arm. | 在现场插了呼吸管 左臂有18规格的静脉注射 |
[26:27] | She’s eviscerated. | 她的腹部被切开了 |
[26:28] | Baghdad. | 紧急救护室 |
[26:29] | Bowels wrapped in moist saline gauze. | 肠子用生理盐水湿纱布包裹 |
[26:31] | She’s gotten 500 mils of crystalloid. | 她已经注射了500毫升的生理盐水 |
[26:32] | Let’s go, everybody. Let’s go, let’s go. | 让开 大家让一下 |
[26:37] | All right, on my count. | 好的 听我口令 |
[26:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:43] | Get her on the monitors. | 把监视器给她接上 |
[26:46] | Heart rate’s 130. Bp, 72/44. | 心率130 血压72/44 |
[26:49] | Trigger the MTP. | 启动大量输血方案 |
[26:51] | Open the hybrid room. | 打开混合手术室 |
[26:52] | I got you. | 我来 |
[26:54] | Open the hybrid. | 打开混合手术室 |
[26:55] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[26:56] | Her uterus is cut hide open. | 她的子宫被完全切开了 |
[26:59] | Looks like she was pregnant. | 看起来她曾怀着孕 |
[27:00] | Wait, what? Where’s the baby? | 什么 那孩子呢 |
[27:02] | Where’s this woman’s baby? | 她的孩子在哪 |
[27:03] | There was no baby on site. | 现场没有新生儿 |
[27:04] | It had to have been Nicole. | 一定是妮可 |
[27:05] | Okay, this woman who did this, | 干这事的女人 |
[27:07] | her name is Nicole Burke. | 她叫妮可·伯克 |
[27:08] | She is in the NICU right now with the baby. | 她在新生儿重症监护室和婴儿在一起呢 |
[27:10] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你们去 |
[27:11] | Stop! | 站住 |
[27:12] | Let the police do their job, Sexton. | 让警察来管 塞克斯顿 |
[27:13] | Come here and help me retract. | 过来帮助我牵开 |
[27:14] | You have to go up there fast. | 你们得赶紧过去 |
[27:17] | – Oh, my God. – I need some more lap sponges. | -我的天 -我需要更多的腹部垫 |
[27:25] | So what do you think? | 你什么意见 |
[27:26] | Can we save the uterus? | 我们能把子宫保住吗 |
[27:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[27:29] | It’s looking pretty ratty. | 看着破损很严重 |
[27:31] | Even if we can fix it, she’d run the risk | 即便我们能修复 她也会面临 |
[27:32] | of it rupturing with a future pregnancy. | 今后怀孕时子宫破裂的危险 |
[27:35] | I’d just do a hysterectomy. | 要是我就做个子宫切除术 |
[27:37] | Well, she’s only 23, | 她只有23岁 |
[27:38] | and I’m not sure her baby’s gonna survive. | 而且我不确定她的孩子是否能活下去 |
[27:42] | I’m gonna try and save it. | 我会尽力保住子宫 |
[27:43] | I’ll go scrub, but for the record, | 我去刷手 但讲清楚 |
[27:45] | this is against my better judgment. | 这是违背我的判断的 |
[27:47] | You scrubbing in or not, Maggs? | 你换好手术服了没有 麦基 |
[27:50] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[27:53] | Oh, hey, Maggie, are you all right? | 麦基 你没事吧 |
[27:56] | Should I jump in? I’m certified. | 需要我来吗 我经过认证的 |
[27:59] | I’m fine. | 我能行 |
[28:06] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么老是重复发作 |
[28:08] | The drugs he took are making his heart stop, | 他所吃的药物会让他的心脏停止跳动 |
[28:11] | and until they clear his system… | 直到药物被从身体系统里清掉… |
[28:24] | Feels like only yesterday we were waiting to see | 我们等待着看他最后会上哪一所大学 |
[28:27] | what college he would get into. | 这就好像是昨天的事一样 |
[28:29] | Now… | 可现在… |
[28:32] | We just couldn’t let him go through | 我们真的没办法同意让他实施 |
[28:33] | with that plan of his, you know? | 他的那个计划 |
[28:37] | The–the thought of his head just… | 一想起他的头在… |
[28:41] | floating in a canister in a warehouse somewhere… | 漂浮在什么地方仓库里的罐子里… |
[28:46] | Shep told me that he tried to talk to you two about this. | 谢帕告诉我他试图和你们俩说这个事 |
[28:48] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:51] | I don’t know if it’s any comfort, but… | 我不知这么说会不会对你们是种安慰… |
[28:53] | I was genuinely impressed with how much thought | 他对这件事所花费的心思 |
[28:56] | that he had put into this, | 还有这件事对他来说 |
[28:57] | and how much sense that it made to him. | 是多么的合情合理 都让我非常惊叹 |
[29:00] | Please, Dr. Charles, tell us what we’re missing. | 查尔斯医生 请你告诉我们 我们哪里错了 |
[29:07] | Mrs. Shepard, I’ve been doing this for a while, | 谢帕德太太 我做这行有一阵子了 |
[29:10] | and on a good day, | 心情好的时候 |
[29:11] | I’m just starting to think | 我会开始想 |
[29:13] | I might be learning my way around the human mind. | 也许我是在学着懂得人类思想的方式 |
[29:17] | But trying to fathom the thinking of someone | 但想去理解一个 |
[29:19] | that’s confronting their own mortality… | 面临着死亡的人的思想… |
[29:22] | unless you’re the one that’s looking down that tunnel, | 除非你是那个面对无尽黑暗的人 |
[29:23] | I just don’t know it’s possible. | 我真的觉得那是不可能的 |
[29:27] | I think what we need to do is try and listen, | 我觉得我们需要的是努力聆听 |
[29:30] | understand, | 努力理解 |
[29:31] | and respect that it’s their journey to go on alone. | 这是他们要独立完成的旅途 我们要努力尊重 |
[29:35] | They got his heart back in rhythm. | 他的心跳复苏了 |
[29:38] | You should go be with him. | 你应该去陪陪他 |
[29:46] | What we need to do? | 我们需要做什么 |
[29:50] | You give us the power to make a decision, | 你赋予我们做出决定的权利 |
[29:53] | and then judge us for making it? | 然后又对我们做出的决定指手画脚 |
[29:55] | Mr. Shepard, believe me, I’m not judging anybody. | 谢帕德先生 相信我 我没有指手画脚 |
[30:05] | Anyone from rheumatology showed up yet? | 风湿科的人过来了吗 |
[30:06] | No. | 没有 |
[30:07] | Lean on them, okay? | 继续催他们 |
[30:08] | And run another set of labs. | 再做一次化验 |
[30:11] | – Mm-hmm. – Oh, hey, there, again. | -好 -又见面了 |
[30:15] | – Hi, Owen. – Hi, Will. | -欧文 -威尔 |
[30:17] | After we got done in the park, | 我们在公园里玩过以后 |
[30:20] | we went to the movies, | 我们去看了电影 |
[30:21] | and then we figured we would come here and wait for Mommy. | 然后我们想我们过来到这等妈妈下班 |
[30:27] | Hey, Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[30:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[30:32] | Not so sure this is the best place for kids, you know? | 我不确定这里适合小孩来 |
[30:35] | Some scary stuff happens here that maybe they can’t unsee. | 这里会有些吓人的事 也许他们没办法避开 |
[30:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:39] | That’s a good point. | 这个有道理 |
[30:47] | There we go. | 这样就好了 |
[30:48] | Now there’s nothing to unsee. | 这样就不会看见什么了 |
[30:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[31:02] | We told your supervisor | 我们和你的主管说了 |
[31:02] | we didn’t want you treating our daughter anymore. | 我们不想让你再给我们的女儿看病了 |
[31:04] | I know, I just need to check one last thing. | 我知道 我只是想要检查最后一项 |
[31:06] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[31:08] | I’ll have to ask you to stay away from this patient. | 我要请你离开这位病人 |
[31:10] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[31:11] | Okay, etomidate and ketamine are not the same thing. | 依托咪酯和氯胺酮不是一回事 |
[31:14] | A big difference is that etomidate unmasks | 最大的区别是依托咪酯会暴露出 |
[31:17] | adrenal insufficiencies. | 肾上腺机能不全 |
[31:18] | While ketamine doesn’t. | 而氯胺酮不会 |
[31:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:23] | You see the pigment spots on Keisha’s foot? | 你们看到凯莎脚上的色素斑了吗 |
[31:25] | They are a sign that her adrenal glands | 这些就是一种迹象 表示她的肾上腺 |
[31:28] | are not producing enough cortisol. | 没有分泌足够的皮质醇 |
[31:29] | 100mg of hydrocortisone. | 一百毫克氢皮质酮 |
[31:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:32] | Cortisol helps the body handle stress. | 皮质醇能帮助身体缓解紧张情绪 |
[31:34] | In its absence, even the stress | 如果不够 即使只是 |
[31:36] | of being examined by a doctor was enough | 被医生检查的小小紧张 |
[31:37] | to plummet Keisha into a coma. | 也足以让凯莎陷入昏迷 |
[31:44] | BP’s improving. | 血压在升高 |
[31:47] | Her color’s coming back. | 她的气色回来了 |
[31:48] | She’s trying to open her eyes. | 她在试着睁眼 |
[31:49] | Oh, my baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[31:56] | She’s super cold. | 她太冷了 |
[31:57] | I’m having trouble keeping her pressure up. | 我没法让她的血压升高 |
[31:59] | You need to pack her up now and get out. | 你得赶快帮她缝合 然后出去 |
[32:01] | I told you it wasn’t worth it. | 我说了不值得 |
[32:02] | A knot, and I’m done. | 打个结 搞定 |
[32:04] | You’re pushing it, Dr. Marcel. | 你在让她情况恶化 马塞尔医生 |
[32:05] | And… | 然后 |
[32:06] | there, done. | 好了 |
[32:09] | Looks better than I thought. | 比我预想得要好 |
[32:10] | Let’s temp-close and get her upstairs. | 我们先暂时缝合 送她上楼 |
[32:12] | Open up a vac sponge. | 打开真空海绵 |
[32:15] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[32:16] | I need to take a minute. | 我要休息一下 |
[32:21] | Maggs. | 麦基 |
[32:26] | Sexton! | 塞克斯顿 |
[32:27] | Scrub in. | 你来接手 |
[32:39] | If you need to go home early, | 如果你想早点回去 |
[32:41] | I’m more than willing to cover for you. | 我非常乐意替你顶班 |
[32:48] | You cover for me. | 你替我顶班 |
[32:51] | Your first day. | 你才第一天上班 |
[32:59] | A little constructive criticism, Paula. | 提点点建设性的批评 宝拉 |
[33:04] | You have an insanely inflated sense of your own capabilities. | 你对自己的能力太乐观了 |
[33:09] | You know, “I’m certified doing this, | “我拿到了证” |
[33:11] | so I did my dissertation on that.” | “我写了这方面的论文” |
[33:14] | Please! | 拜托 |
[33:16] | Get out. | 出去 |
[33:21] | I’m sorry, but I refuse to be spoken to like that. | 抱歉 但我拒绝被这样说 |
[33:44] | Is she gonna make it? | 她能挺过去吗 |
[33:46] | Yeah, she lost a lot of blood, | 的确 她流了很多血 |
[33:48] | but, yeah, I’m hopeful. | 但可以 我持乐观态度 |
[33:50] | Do we know any more about what happened? | 知道是怎么回事了吗 |
[33:53] | The victim’s name is Louisa Nash. | 受害者名叫路易莎·纳什 |
[33:55] | She and the assailant were coworkers. | 她和袭击者是同事 |
[33:57] | This morning, Ms. Burke invited Louisa over | 今早 伯克小姐邀请路易莎去她家 |
[33:59] | to give her some old baby clothes. | 给她一些旧的小孩衣服 |
[34:00] | When her guard was down, she chloroformed her | 趁她不备时 她迷昏了她 |
[34:02] | and forcibly removed the baby. | 然后强行取走了孩子 |
[34:03] | Who would ever do something like that? | 谁会做那样的事 |
[34:06] | She lost her son recently to leukemia. | 她的孩子最近死于白血病 |
[34:08] | Maybe she had some sort of mental breakdown, I don’t know. | 或许她有点精神崩溃 我也说不好 |
[34:12] | We were lucky, we got an anonymous tip about Ms. Burke, | 我们很走运 接到了关于伯克小姐的匿名举报 |
[34:14] | and that helped us find Louisa in time. | 帮我们及时找到了路易莎 |
[34:16] | Suspect’s hand needs redressing. | 嫌犯的手需要包扎 |
[34:18] | Is that something you can do here? | 你们能在这处理吗 |
[34:19] | I got it. | 我来 |
[34:29] | Take care of my baby, okay? | 照顾好我的孩子 好吗 |
[34:33] | Tell him I’ll come for him as soon as I can. | 告诉他我会尽快来找他的 |
[34:38] | This is getting to be a bit of a circus. | 这事看来很抓人眼球 |
[34:43] | Here, I’ll take you out the back way. | 来 我带你们走后门 |
[35:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | They’re withdrawing support. | 他们在撤掉生命支持设备 |
[35:06] | My wife and I decided | 我和我妻子决定 |
[35:07] | we’re going to honor our son’s wishes. | 尊重儿子的意愿 |
[35:11] | This way, maybe someday, we’ll get our son back. | 这样的话 也许有朝一日 我们还能让他回来 |
[35:20] | Time of death, 19:42. | 死亡时间 19点42分 |
[35:55] | So I’m thinking this might have been precipitated | 所以我想这可能是由于某种 |
[35:58] | by some kind of underlying cause. | 潜在的疾病原因造成的 |
[36:00] | Maybe Addison’s disease? | 也许是艾迪生氏病 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna have endocrinology come down and see her. | 我要让内分泌医生下来给她会诊 |
[36:05] | Thought it was clear I was gonna be the primary. | 我以为我是主治医生这点已经很明确了 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry, but once I realized | 抱歉 但当我意识到 |
[36:09] | what caused her to crash, I had to act quickly. | 是什么导致她昏迷的时候 我得快速处理 |
[36:11] | I mean, Keisha could’ve died. | 凯莎可能会死 |
[36:14] | Oh. My ride’s here. | 有人来接我了 |
[36:18] | Adrenal crisis should’ve been on | 肾上腺问题 |
[36:20] | your differential from the start. | 你最开始就该诊断出来 |
[36:23] | It was an odd presentation. | 当时症状并不明显 |
[36:25] | Or you just weren’t thinking straight. | 或者是你没有想清楚 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna want to oversee all your cases | 我要监督你往后所有的病例 |
[36:30] | moving forward, until we know for sure | 直到我们可以确认 |
[36:32] | your TBI isn’t adversely affecting your patients. | 你的创伤性脑损伤没有影响到你的病人 |
[36:35] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[36:36] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有任何问题 |
[36:39] | You don’t have the authority. | 你无权这么做 |
[36:42] | I was hoping we could do this off-book. | 我只是希望可以私下解决 |
[36:46] | If not, we can formalize it with Lanik and Goodwin. | 否则我们可以正式找拉尼克和古德温 |
[36:48] | I’m happy to talk to them. | 我很乐意去找他们 |
[36:52] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[36:55] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了保护你 |
[36:58] | Why do I feel like you’re punishing me for something else? | 为什么我感觉你像在借机做文章 |
[37:14] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[37:15] | Yep. | 可以 |
[37:24] | Louisa? | 路易莎 |
[37:26] | Can you open your eyes for me? | 能睁开眼吗 |
[37:33] | You’re at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center, in the ICU. | 你在加夫尼芝加哥医院的重症监护室 |
[37:36] | You sustained some injuries that required us | 你受了伤 需要我们给你 |
[37:38] | to perform extensive surgery, but you are okay. | 进行一场大手术 但你现在没事了 |
[37:42] | Would you like to meet your baby girl? | 想见见你的小女儿吗 |
[37:55] | Here she is. | 她在这里 |
[38:04] | We got lucky, police finding her in time. | 我们很幸运 警察及时找到了她 |
[38:09] | Can I trust you to keep a secret? | 我能请你保守一个秘密吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah. What? | 可以 是什么 |
[38:15] | You know how that monster was so antsy | 你知道那个怪物当时为什么那么迫切地 |
[38:17] | to get out of here earlier? | 要早点离开这里吗 |
[38:19] | Well, Dr. Marcel gave her | 马塞尔医生给她 |
[38:20] | enough Ativan to knock her out, and while she was, | 注射了足够的安定让她睡着了 |
[38:24] | he drew some blood and had her hCG levels checked | 趁机抽血并查了人体绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 |
[38:26] | to see if she really delivered that baby. | 来确认她是不是真的生了孩子 |
[38:29] | – What? – You can’t tell anyone, April. | -什么 -千万别告诉别人 艾普尔 |
[38:31] | Crockett could get fired. | 克罗特可能会被炒 |
[38:33] | He’s such a badass. | 他真是酷毙了 |
[38:36] | Do you know if he’s seeing anybody? | 你知道他有对象了吗 |
[38:38] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[38:44] | – Paula quit? – Yeah. | -宝拉走了吗 -是的 |
[38:46] | She said, and I quote, | 她是这么说的 |
[38:48] | the ED wasn’t a healthy environment for her. | 急诊室不是一个适合她身心健康的地方 |
[38:51] | I had a feeling she couldn’t cut it. | 我就感觉她待不长 |
[38:53] | You chased her off, Maggie. | 你把她赶走了 麦基 |
[38:54] | And I told you that I don’t need the help. | 而我和你说过 我不需要帮助 |
[38:58] | You’re being stubborn. | 你太固执了 |
[39:00] | I have a hospital to run. | 我要运作一家医院 |
[39:02] | So, if you don’t want us to treat you medically, | 所以 如果你不想我们治疗你 |
[39:05] | then you’re getting help. | 那你就要接受帮助 |
[39:15] | – April? – Yeah? | -艾普尔 -什么事 |
[39:18] | Thank you for scrubbing in for me today. | 谢谢你今天顶替我 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:21] | I’d like to start | 我想要开始 |
[39:23] | training you to take over the position formally. | 训练你正式接手这个位置 |
[39:27] | Sure, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[39:29] | It’ll help me take some stuff off my plate. | 这能帮我缓解一些压力 |
[39:33] | Does that mean I’d be working with Dr. Marcel? | 这是不是意味着我要和马塞尔医生共事 |
[39:36] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[39:38] | No. | 没有 |
[39:40] | Start tomorrow. | 那明天开始 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Do you really think I’ll get better care here than at East Mercy? | 你真的认为我在这治疗比东慈爱好吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:06] | Why didn’t you wait for me? | 你为什么不等我 |
[40:08] | Because you were still on rounds | 因为你还在忙 |
[40:10] | and Sharon offered me a ride home. | 莎伦送我回来了 |
[40:14] | How did your, um– how’d your surgery go? | 你的…你的手术怎么样 |
[40:19] | I didn’t get it. | 我没有做 |
[40:23] | – You didn’t? – No. | -你没做吗 -没有 |
[40:25] | They’re, um, gonna check my wrist again | 他们会四周后再帮我检查下手腕 |
[40:28] | in four weeks to see if I still need a cast. | 看看我是否还需要石膏 |
[40:46] | I’ll get that for you. | 我帮你 |
[40:55] | You best not mess up my Baked Alaska. | 你最好别搞砸我的火焰冰淇淋 |
[41:00] | No, ma’am. | 遵命 |