Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I think you killed my father. 我认为是你杀了我父亲
[00:02] Give me an hour to get to O’Hare…. 给我一个小时的时间去奥黑尔机场
[00:03] – You’ll never see me again. – No. -你以后再也不会见到我 -不
[00:05] We could have been so happy. 我们本来可以很幸福
[00:07] No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不不不不
[00:08] I need help in here! 救命 我这里需要帮忙
[00:10] I’m leaving Med. 我要离开医院了
[00:11] I’m never gonna be able to get past what happened here. 这里发生的事情 我无法释怀
[00:14] I need a fresh start. 我想要一个新的开始
[00:16] I heard Dr. Manning was in an accident? 我听说曼宁医生出事了
[00:18] – Dr. Marcel. – Who are you? -马塞尔医生 -您是哪位
[00:19] I’m her fiancé. 我是她的未婚夫
[00:21] I’m so sorry, Natalie. 真抱歉 娜塔莉
[00:23] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[00:25] I don’t want you coming around here again. 我不希望你再进这个病房
[00:26] – We’re getting married. – What? -我们要结婚了 -什么
[00:28] I don’t remember you asking me to marry you. 我不记得你向我求婚
[00:31] You will. 你会记起来的
[00:32] They found a mass. 发现了肿瘤
[00:33] Metastatic adenocarcinoma. 转移性腺癌
[00:35] I don’t want anyone to know. 我不想让别人知道
[00:38] I don’t want to be the sick person. 我不想当病人
[00:47] God, when is it gonna stop? 天哪 雨什么时候才会停
[00:50] Hey, um, I’m sorry– I think it’s empty? 不好意思 我的输液瓶好像空了
[00:53] Oh, hold on. I need to get you unhooked. 等一下 我帮你解开
[00:58] I just don’t wanna be late for work. 我只是不想迟到
[01:00] Work? You just got a bag of chemo. 还上班 你刚做完化疗
[01:03] You need to go home and get some rest. 你得回家好好休息
[01:06] It’s my friend’s first day back after an injury. 今天是我朋友受伤后第一天回来
[01:09] And besides, I have an E.D. to run. 再说 我还得去管急诊室呢
[01:11] – At Med? – Yeah. -在医院吗 -没错
[01:12] They have a huge infusion center. 那里有一个大型的输液中心
[01:14] You don’t have to come all the way over here. 你不必大老远来这里
[01:17] I like to keep things separate. 我还是喜欢把事情分开做
[01:19] And besides, I love what you’re doing with the doughnuts. 再说 我喜欢你们这里的甜甜圈
[01:23] Careful if you’re driving. Roads are a mess. 开车要小心 路上情况一团糟
[01:25] Yeah, thanks. 好 谢谢
[01:27] Third year of med school will not only be 在医学院的第三年
[01:29] the most difficult of your lives, but also the most important. 不仅是最辛苦的 也是最重要的
[01:33] Anyone know how many patients 有人知道在一年中
[01:34] come through our E.D. in a single year? 有多少病人会来急诊室
[01:35] 105,000. 十万五千人
[01:37] 18,000 acute and 4,600 active traumas. 一万八千人急性症状 四千六百人活性创伤
[01:41] That’s right. 没错
[01:43] You thinking about going into E.D. med? 你考虑过进入急诊室吗
[01:45] Is there anything else? 还有别的可能吗
[01:48] Anyway, for each of you, 无论如何 对你们来说
[01:49] the E.D. will be both a challenge and an opportunity 急诊室都是一次挑战
[01:52] to sharpen your skills. 和锻炼技巧的机会
[01:54] He loves giving this lecture, doesn’t he? 他就喜欢做这种介绍 对吗
[01:56] He’s the only one who volunteers. 他是唯一主动报名的人
[01:58] Every single year. 每年都是
[02:04] Oh, I’m sorry, I thought I had a patient. 不好意思 我还以为自己有病人
[02:08] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[02:09] Yeah, I just got shanghaied onto the day shift. 没事 只是被拉来上白班
[02:11] Late night, so a little pick-me-up… 大晚上的 提提神
[02:14] Crockett Marcel. Fourth year, surgery. 克罗特·马塞尔 四年级生 外科
[02:19] Noah Sexton. 诺亚·萨克斯顿
[02:20] Nice to meet you, Noah Sexton. 幸会 诺亚·萨克斯顿
[02:22] – You mind? – Sure. -你不介意吧 -当然
[02:24] Team work. 团队协作
[02:27] So, future E.D. doc, I presume? 我猜 你会是未来的急诊室医生
[02:30] No. I mean, yes, but, uh… 不 我的意思是 没错 不过
[02:34] well, my real plan is to open some urgent cares 我的计划是 在实习期的时候
[02:37] after residency and try to grow the brand. 开几家急诊中心 发展品牌
[02:40] Maybe take it public. 或许还能上市
[02:41] Sounds ambitious. 很有志向
[02:43] Then again… 还是说一句
[02:46] I don’t even know how you folks manage 我都不知道你们是怎么办到
[02:47] to start so soon after last call. 在深夜之后还能这么快开始行动
[02:51] Well, see you around. 好了 再见
[02:58] Oh-ho-ho. First day of school. 第一天开学
[03:00] Dang, how long we been doing this for? 天哪 我们这么做了多久了
[03:02] Long enough you should know to get a better umbrella. 久到你该记得换一把更好的伞了
[03:05] Are you aware that in some cultures, 你知道在一些文化中
[03:06] a downpour is considered very good luck? 倾盆大雨是厄运的象征
[03:09] Really? In which cultures? 是吗 哪个文化
[03:12] I don’t know…dry places? Yemen. 不知道 很干燥的地方吧 也门
[03:15] Ooh, the power must’ve gone out. 肯定是断电了
[03:20] The backup generator’s kicking in. 备用发电机启动了
[03:23] I better go talk to engineering. 我得去和工程部谈谈了
[03:25] I’ll see you later. 晚点见
[03:26] See you. 再见
[03:28] We must not be moving patients fast enough 他们还有时间送花来
[03:29] if they had time to deliver these. 说明我们转移病人的速度还不够快
[03:32] Nice. 真好闻
[03:33] Actually, they’re for Natalie. 其实 这些花是给娜塔莉的
[03:36] They’re from Phillip. 菲利普送的
[03:39] It’s her first day back and all. 今天是她第一天回来上班
[03:45] Well, I’m sure they’ll look great on her kitchen table. 放在她家的饭桌上肯定很好看
[03:49] Yeah. 是啊
[03:54] Doctor Choi! An ambulance skidded out 崔医生 有辆救护车翻了
[03:56] a couple blocks away. They need help. 就在几个街区之外 他们需要帮助
[03:58] – I’m on it. – Me too. -我这就去 -我也去
[04:00] – You in? – Yeah. -你来吗 -是的
[04:03] Hey, Capp, anybody hurt? 卡普 有人受伤吗
[04:05] Driver here is okay, but the ambo–patient’s stable. 司机没事 但救护车翻了 病人状态稳定
[04:08] Older guy with chest pain, but the paramedic got it bad. 老人有胸痛 但是急救人员受伤了
[04:11] – He’s still in there? – We’re getting him out now. -他还在车里吗 -我们正要把他救出来
[04:36] Hang on. 等等
[04:39] – Ahh, please! – All right, nice and easy. -拜托 -好了 慢慢地 轻点
[04:49] Ready? 准备好了吗
[04:50] One, two, three. We got him. 一 二 三 好了
[04:55] Darren. Darren, what happened? 达伦 达伦 怎么了
[04:58] I smashed my hip. 我的臀骨碎了
[05:00] – One to ten. How’s the pain? – Oh, man, it’s a ten. -一到十 疼痛程度是多少 -十
[05:03] He’s tachycardic and his pulse is thready. 他的心跳过速 脉搏微弱
[05:04] You think it’s broken? 你确定骨折了吗
[05:07] We gotta go. Let’s go, let’s go. 我们得走了 快走
[05:09] Hang in there, Darren. We’re getting you to Med. 坚持一下 达伦 我们正送你去医院
[05:12] Darren? Darren. 达伦 达伦
[05:14] – What’s happening? – He’s bleeding out into his pelvis. -怎么了 -他的骨盆出血了
[05:16] We gotta go. 我们得赶快了
[05:17] Easy, easy. This is Mr. Lentz. 轻点 轻点 这位是伦茨先生
[05:20] Mr. Lentz, what’s going on? 伦茨先生 怎么了
[05:24] – Pain in my chest. – It’s all right, we got you. -胸疼 -没关系 我们会帮你
[05:29] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. 走走走 快走
[05:31] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快 快 快
[05:34] Let’s go! 我们走
[05:38] Baghdad. 创伤科
[05:39] Pressure in two units O-positive, 输入两单位的O+型血
[05:40] get a pelvic binder, then activate the MTP. 准备盆骨固定带 准备输血
[05:42] Tachycardic and hypotensive. 心跳过速 低血压
[05:44] – Steve, what’s your plan? – Bind his pelvis. -史蒂夫 你有什么计划 -固定他的骨盆
[05:45] Get X-rays and CT to confirm, 通过X光和CT扫描确定情况
[05:47] then interventional radiology to embolize the bleeders. 介入放射科止血
[05:49] Good. Let’s transfer on my count. 好 听我口令给病人换床
[05:53] – Everybody ready? – Yeah. -都准备好了吗 -好了
[05:55] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[05:57] Trauma labs, ABG, chest and pelvic X-ray. 做创伤化验 动脉血气检查 骨盆X光检查
[06:00] Pelvic binder. Blood’s on the way. 盆骨固定带 血液马上到
[06:02] Okay, let’s get ready to roll. 好 准备转移
[06:03] Roll. 转移
[06:06] Tell me as soon as you get the scans. 拿到扫描结果之后立刻告诉我
[06:07] I’ll let IR know we’re coming up. 我会让介入科知道我们马上到
[06:08] Okay. 好
[06:11] Bagged. 稳定了
[06:19] Okay, he’s good. Bolus a liter of saline. 好 他没事了 多加一升生理盐水
[06:21] I think we’re gonna be in good shape. 应该没有问题
[06:22] Hold on, let me get you guys some dry scrubs. 等等 我给你们准备点干燥的手术服
[06:24] No, no, no. We’re fine. 不用了 没关系
[06:48] Look who decided to show up. Must be good to be back. 看看谁来了 回来的感觉不错吧
[06:53] – Much better than sitting around at home. – I bet. -比在家里坐着强 -肯定
[06:56] How’s Phillip? 菲利普如何
[06:57] Oh, Phillip’s…great. 他挺好的
[06:58] You know, he’s been really helping out with Owen, 欧文的事情上多亏他帮忙
[07:00] giving me time to heal and rest. 给我时间疗伤和休息
[07:04] But? 但是
[07:05] But what? 但是什么
[07:06] Nat… 小娜
[07:09] Doctor Abrams said that I would have memory loss 艾布拉姆医生说我会丢失记忆
[07:12] and that the loss might include some…feelings. 这部分记忆可能会包括 感情
[07:16] I don’t know. I guess I’m just excited for them to come back. 说不好 也许我只是希望他们回来
[07:20] Yeah. Yeah. 对 能理解
[07:22] Anyway, how are you? How was your vacation? 你怎么样 度假开心吗
[07:24] Oh, it was just fine. 挺好的
[07:26] You know, just a little me time to recharge. 给了我一点充电的时间
[07:30] Natalie, it’s good to see you well. 娜塔莉 很高兴看到你气色不错
[07:32] – Thanks, Jim. – Four weeks, though– -谢了 吉姆 -不过四周
[07:34] seems a little soon to come back from 感觉时间还是短了点
[07:35] a traumatic brain injury. 毕竟是脑部受伤
[07:37] Well, Doctor Abrams did clear me. 艾布拉姆医生已经跟我说清楚了
[07:39] Well, Sam likes to get patients off his service. 萨姆喜欢让患者脱离他的照顾
[07:41] Let’s do a half shift today. H&Ps only. 今天只上一半班吧 只负责身体检查
[07:44] Probably best just to, uh, ease back in. 慢慢来 也许是最好的选择
[07:45] No–I don’t think that’s necessary. 不 我觉得没必要
[07:49] Doesn’t look too bad. 70% stenosis in two vessels. 没那么糟糕 两根血管中70%都阻塞了
[07:53] He’s stable from the nitro, 用过硝酸甘油后情况比较稳定
[07:54] so I think we can treat conservatively. 也许可以进行保守治疗
[07:57] Spoken like a true future urgent care mogul. 这话说得就像未来的急诊业大亨
[08:00] See? I listen. 你看 我很注意听的
[08:02] Mr. Lentz, no injuries from the ambo crash, I hear. 伦茨先生 我听说救护车撞车没有导致受伤
[08:05] I’ve gone over your cath, and I’d like to schedule you 我看了你的导管 我希望帮你安排一下
[08:06] for coronary artery bypass surgery. 冠状动脉搭桥手术
[08:08] Preferably today. 最好是今天
[08:11] But Dr. Marcel, the medicine…worked. 但是马塞尔医生 药物不是奏效了吗
[08:15] I-I feel fine. 我感觉很好
[08:16] I understand, but you did suffer 我能理解 但是你今天早上
[08:18] a heart attack this morning. 确实经历了心脏病突发
[08:19] I’d like to prevent you from having another. 我希望帮你避免类似情况再次发生
[08:22] – There must be other ways. – We could talk about -肯定还有其他办法 -我们可以聊聊
[08:25] other medical options or possibly revisit 其他可能的方式 也许可以再讨论一下
[08:28] a stent down the road… 心脏搭桥的事情…
[08:29] None of which, in my opinion, will solve the problem. 在我看来 这些办法都不能解决问题
[08:33] Now, I know this is not what you were expecting… 我知道这跟你想的不一样
[08:35] – Doctor Marcel… – But I do ask that you trust me -马塞尔医生 -但是我希望请求你相信我
[08:38] when I say that you might be one cheeseburger away 也许你只需要再吃一个芝士汉堡
[08:40] from a far worse event than the one you experienced this morning. 就会经历远比今天早上更糟糕的情况
[08:48] – You–you really think so? – Yes, I do. -你真这么觉得吗 -是的
[08:55] Well…if… 好吧
[08:58] if you say so. 你说什么就什么吧
[09:01] Okay. Good. 好 很好
[09:04] I’ll talk to Doctor Latham, chief of CT surgery, 我会跟莱瑟医生 CT诊疗室主任沟通
[09:06] and I’ll get back to you with those details. 然后再跟你说具体怎么做
[09:12] Doctor Sexton? Yeah, um… 塞克斯顿医生吗 是这样…
[09:15] You kind of gave him a hard sell on the surgery. 你刚才极力推荐他进行手术
[09:18] We should really give him all his options. 但是我们应该告诉他所有的选择
[09:21] Hold on. 等等
[09:23] 70% stenosis on a cath means a 95% blockage 导管出现70%阻塞也就意味着三维内
[09:26] in three dimensions. Coupled with a decreased LVF, 有95%的阻塞 再加上左氧氟沙星水平下降
[09:29] I’d say his only other option right now is dying. 我想说他另一个选择也许就是等死
[09:37] Why don’t you come up and observe? 不如你上来看看吧
[09:40] Might be illuminating. 也许能给你点启发
[09:44] Yeah, Doctor Latham? 你说 莱瑟医生
[09:50] Hi, Lacey, I’m Doctor Halstead. 莱西 我是霍斯塔德医生
[09:51] This is student doctor Curry. 这位是学生医生库里
[09:52] I hear you had a seizure at school today? 听说你今天在学校出现了癫痫
[09:54] Yeah, in the middle of calculus. 对 微积分课上到一半
[09:57] Has that ever happened before? 之前出现过这种情况吗
[09:58] No. 没有
[10:00] Any idea what caused it? 你知道是什么原因造成的吗
[10:02] Maybe the giant gas leak in our school. 也许是学校发生的大型煤气泄漏
[10:04] We’ve been smelling it for weeks. 已经闻了好几周
[10:06] – And no one’s fixed it? – No– -没人修理吗 -没有
[10:08] and I’ve been getting dizzy and nauseous 我一直觉得很晕 很恶心
[10:10] and now I can’t stop doing this. 现在又控制不住这样
[10:14] The soccer state finals are tomorrow. 明天就是州足球决赛了
[10:16] Yeah, is she gonna be okay? 她会没事吗
[10:18] The arm motions… when did those start? 胳膊的动作 是什么时候开始的
[10:20] Today, after the seizure. 今天 癫痫发生之后
[10:22] Hmm, okay. 好
[10:24] Have either of you had any symptoms? 你们之前出现过类似症状吗
[10:26] No. Nothing. 完全没有
[10:27] Uh, do you have any history of head injuries or trauma? 你们有过头部受伤或者受创吗
[10:30] No. It–it’s a gas leak. 没有 绝对是气体泄漏
[10:32] Can’t you just test the air or my blood or something? 能不能测一下我的血液或者什么
[10:35] That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. 我们正打算这样做
[10:36] Let me run some tests and talk to your school, 我做几个检测 然后再跟你们学校沟通
[10:38] while Ms. Curry does a quick neuro exam. 不过库里小姐要做一下神经检测
[10:40] – I need to get better. – Understood. -我得赶紧恢复 -我理解
[10:42] We’re gonna take good care of you. 我们会照顾好你的
[10:46] Hey, we didn’t have a nurse in there. 我们刚才没有护士
[10:48] Could you get someone to draw up a CBC, CMP, 能不能找人做一下血常规和血液生化
[10:51] and start her on IV and fluids? 并开始进行静脉注射
[10:52] I got it. 没问题
[11:03] – Welcome back. – Thanks. -欢迎回来 -谢谢
[11:06] Go away for a few weeks and everything’s different. 离开几周 回来什么都变了
[11:10] Connor’s left…and Ava? 康纳离开了 还有艾娃
[11:12] Oh, my God. 天哪
[11:13] Yeah, that was, uh… a horrible shock. 对 我们也很难接受
[11:18] You look good. 你气色不错
[11:19] I mean, you healed– you healed up well. 你恢复了 恢复得很不错
[11:22] Yeah. 是啊
[11:24] And the concussion? 脑震荡呢
[11:26] I’m taking it slowly. 慢慢恢复吧
[11:28] Sure. 好
[11:33] Glad to have you back. 很高兴你能回来
[11:37] Hey–hey, Will? 对了 威尔
[11:40] Yeah? 怎么
[11:42] I’m sorry you had to find out the way you did. 很抱歉你这样听说了消息
[11:46] About me and Phillip getting engaged. 关于我和菲利普订婚的事
[11:50] But I guess that’s what I was coming to your car to tell you. 但我想那天去你车上就是想说这个
[11:54] Right. 好
[11:56] I mean, I don’t remember a lot from that day, but… 我不太记得那天发生的事了 但是…
[12:00] It makes sense. 这样说得通
[12:05] I got a kid with a gunshot wound! 有孩子受了枪伤
[12:07] T-1. Doctor Lanik. T-1 拉尼克医生
[12:10] Taylor Holmes, 16, shot once through the right forearm 泰勒·霍姆斯 16岁 右侧前臂中枪
[12:12] and into the flank. BP 103/60, heart rate 95. 子弹进了身体侧面 血压103/60 心率95
[12:15] They shot me. Somebody shot me. 他们开枪打我 有人开枪打我
[12:19] All right, let’s move him. One, two, three. 好 我们给他换床 一 二 三
[12:24] – So what happened out there? – I don’t know. -外面发生了什么事 -我不知道
[12:26] I was just waiting for the bus. Am I in trouble? 我只是在等公交车 我会有麻烦吗
[12:29] There’s no law against getting shot. 中枪可不违法
[12:31] Active bleeding from his flank. 侧腹部正在流血
[12:33] Let’s get some four-by-four dressings. 去拿些4乘4规格的纱布
[12:34] That’s okay, I got this. 好的 交给我吧
[12:37] – Does it hurt anywhere else? – Uh-uh. -还有其他地方受伤吗 -没有
[12:40] Can somebody call my mom? 谁能给我妈妈打个电话吗
[12:41] Don’t worry, we will. 别担心 我们会的
[12:42] Okay, got the brachial. Hemostat times two. 好 打中了肱动脉 要两个止血钳
[12:45] I’ll apply pressure. Get me some suction. 我来按压 帮我做抽吸
[12:47] We’re fine. Doris? 我们不需要帮忙 桃瑞丝
[12:49] Hemostat. 止血钳
[12:57] See? Easy-peasy. 看 小菜一碟
[12:59] Your artery’s clamped, 我们把你的动脉夹住了
[13:00] but your flank wound is still bleeding, 但你侧腹部的伤口还在流血
[13:01] so we gotta get you up to surgery. 所以我们要送你上去做手术
[13:03] – I need an operation? – Yes, you do. -我要做手术 -是的
[13:04] It’ll fix you up. 做手术才能把你治好
[13:06] Doctor Manning will take you right up in a minute. 曼宁医生马上带你上去
[13:07] You want me to transfer him? 你想让我来转移他吗
[13:08] And write the note, thanks. 还要写病历 谢了
[13:13] All right, let’s move. 好 我们走
[13:22] I’ll take it from here. 交给我吧
[13:27] Hey, where you going? 你去哪里
[13:29] Lanik’s having me do transpo. 拉尼克让我转移病人
[13:32] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[13:33] Anything to keep me from practicing medicine. 他想让我做除行医之外的任何事
[13:35] Huh…well, welcome back, Doctor Manning. 好吧 欢迎回来 曼宁医生
[13:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:45] Any word on when Doctor Latham’s coming back in? 莱瑟医生什么时候回来有消息吗
[13:47] He’s still stuck in O.R. 12. 他还被困在12号手术室里
[13:49] Some suction, please. 抽吸 拜托
[13:52] All right, then. 好 接下来
[13:54] Let’s suture. 我们缝合
[13:56] My first day, 我第一天实习
[13:59] I’m taking this woman’s history out in the chairs, 从椅子上扶起一位女士时
[14:01] when I feel this warm liquid all over my leg and I’m like, 感到一股暖流湿了我一腿 我想
[14:05] did she just pee on me? But I keep going until 她尿在我身上了吗 但我还是不动声色
[14:08] she says, “When are you gonna ask about my baby?” 直到她说”你打算什么时候问我宝宝的情况”
[14:11] And I realize that her water just broke, 我才意识到她刚才是羊水破了
[14:13] but before I can say anything, she passes out cold 但我还没来得及回答 她就晕过去了
[14:16] ’cause now she’s in a total eclamptic crisis. 因为这时候她的子痫完全发作了
[14:21] What–what happened? 怎么 怎么回事
[14:25] Everybody freeze. 大家都别动
[14:28] Power must’ve gone out. Those are the emergency lights, 一定是停电了 现在亮着的是应急灯
[14:31] but the backup generator should kick in any second. 备用发电机应该很快就会启动
[14:33] Where we at? I got nothing. 现在什么情况 我什么都看不到
[14:35] Suction’s out. Bypass is on battery. 抽吸结束了 搭桥心脏现在由电池供电
[14:37] Not sure how long we got. 不确定还能坚持多久
[14:39] Okay, I’m sure somebody’s working on this. 好 肯定有人在解决供电问题
[14:40] Be ready to hand-crank the bypass. 准备手动启动搭桥心脏
[14:43] You’re keeping him under. 把他控制住
[14:44] Can somebody get us some lights? 谁能给我们打点光吗
[14:46] We’re stopped. How come we’re stopped? 电梯停了 电梯怎么会停
[14:49] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[14:55] Hello? 有人吗
[14:58] Is anyone out there? 外面有人吗
[15:00] Hello? 有人吗
[15:06] The whole hospital is gone. 整座医院都瘫痪了
[15:07] Lights, computers, imaging, Pyxis. 光源 电脑 影像 储物系统
[15:09] What happened to the backup generator? 备用发电机是怎么回事
[15:11] It’s totally flooded. 彻底被水淹了
[15:12] It’s gonna take a few hours to get back on. 要几个小时才能修好
[15:14] Automatic locks will be shut, elevators jammed. 自动锁会关闭 电梯会被卡住
[15:16] We’ll do a sweep to see if we can find anyone in trouble. 我们会巡视一遍看看能不能找到被困的人
[15:18] – Thank you. – All right. -谢谢 -没事
[15:19] – Mags, where are we going? – All bets are off. -麦基 我们去哪里 -没地方去了
[15:21] Take the Hybrid O.R. 用混合手术室吧
[15:24] Here, you take this. 来 拿着这个
[15:29] Okay, let’s get ready to transfer. 好 我们准备换床
[15:34] – Everybody ready? – Yeah, -大家准备好了吗 -好了
[15:36] one, two, three. 一 二 三
[15:38] Mo, change to a pressure bag, then send for four more units. 小莫 换个压力袋 再去拿四单位血
[15:41] You think he’s still losing blood? 你觉得他还在失血吗
[15:43] We’re gonna find out now. 我们马上就知道了
[15:44] You ever check abdominal pressure with a Foley? 你用导尿管测过腹压吗
[15:46] – I’ve read about it. – It’s old-school. -我在书上看到过 -是老办法
[15:48] Just put a catheter on the bag, 只要把导尿管插在袋子上
[15:49] then add a transducer with a three-way tap. 然后在三通路栓上接个传感器
[15:51] Okay. Doctor Choi, 好的 崔医生
[15:54] Hook it up to the a-line transducer, 把这个挂在A型线传感器上
[15:56] then watch the waveform. If it gets above 30, 然后观察波形 如果读数超过30
[15:58] – come and get me. – Okay. -就过来找我 -好
[16:00] Let me help you with that. 我来帮你
[16:01] April, I think they need all the help they can get out here. 艾普尔 我觉得外面那些人很需要帮助
[16:06] – Steve, you good? – Yeah. -史蒂夫 你行吗 -嗯
[16:08] Yeah, I’m good. 是的 我能行
[16:16] See, the water’s coming in here from the edge. 看 水都从边上流进来了
[16:18] So the backup generator is located below a storm drain? 所以备用发电机正好在排水沟下面
[16:21] Are you serious? 不是开玩笑吧
[16:22] – Don’t ask me. – Don’t ask you– -别问我 -居然让我别问你
[16:24] look, you’ve gotta get this thing up and running. 听着 你必须把这东西开起来
[16:27] Get as many men as you need. 要多少人尽管说
[16:29] It’s still gonna take all day. 还是需要一整天的时间
[16:30] Northern Illinois Power will get a spare out to us. 北伊利诺伊州电力公司会弄台备用的给我们
[16:32] Oh, this is ridiculous. 这太扯了
[16:35] What is their ETA? 估计还要多久
[16:37] Two hours? 两小时
[16:38] We’ll have to send our critical care patients out. 我们只能把危重患者送出去了
[16:40] We can’t. Lakeshore Memorial’s 我们没地方送 湖畔纪念医院
[16:42] already on bypass. 已经在做分流了
[16:43] East Mercy’s taking all the overflow. 东慈爱医院正在接收多余的患者
[16:46] So we have to keep 1,000 sick and dying patients 所以我们要在没有照明 没有医疗器械
[16:48] alive with no lights, 什么都没有的情况下
[16:49] no medicine, no nothing? 让一千多位生病和垂死的患者活着吗
[16:51] Well, we’ll do the best we can and, Maggie, pace yourself. 我们只能尽力 麦基 悠着点
[16:53] Today’s gonna be a marathon. 今天会是一场马拉松
[16:59] Stop cardioplegia and prepare to come off bypass. 停止输入停搏液 准备脱离桥接心脏
[17:08] Okay. Removing cross-clamp. 好 拿掉十字钳
[17:17] He’s not getting enough flow to his left anterior wall. 流入左心室壁的血流不足
[17:20] Can you up his output? 能增加排血量吗
[17:21] Not enough to matter. 增加不了那么多
[17:26] Then we’ll have to continue surgery. 那我们还是得继续做手术
[17:28] We can’t arrest him again. 我们不能让他再停搏一次了
[17:29] He’ll never come off the bypass. 那样他会离不开桥接心脏的
[17:34] Fine. Then we’ll do it off pump. 好 那我们就撤掉血泵做
[17:38] But you can’t sew a vessel into a beating heart. 但你不能把一条血管缝进正在跳动的心脏里
[17:41] That’s almost impossible even with electricity. 这在有电的情况下都不太可能
[17:43] Graft is down. We don’t have a choice. 搭桥已经放进去了 我们别无选择
[17:48] But a-a bad anastomosis and he’ll clot off. 但这样接合不好他会凝血的
[17:52] It’ll kill him. 这会要他的命
[17:54] Well, then we’ll just have to do a good one. 好 那我们就接合得好点
[17:57] Speaking of which, do me a favor and scrub in. 说到这个 拜托刷手进来吧
[18:00] I could use the extra hands. 我需要帮手
[18:05] Man, I know it’s hot in here, but I’m kind of freezing. 哥们 我知道这里面很热 但我要冻僵了
[18:15] – Here. – Hey, anybody down there? -来 -下面有人吗
[18:19] Yes, hello! I’ve got a patient in here. 是的 我有个病人在这儿
[18:24] Here, hang on. Someone’s coming, okay? 盖上 坚持一下 有人来了 好吗
[18:29] Natalie, what do we got? 娜塔莉 什么情况
[18:31] He’s losing blood. We need to get him to surgery. 他在失血 我们要给他做手术
[18:34] All right, sit him up. 好 扶他起来
[18:36] I’ll get a sked down to bring him out. 我弄担架下去带他出来
[18:39] Whoa, that–that doesn’t feel so good. 我感觉不太好
[18:44] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:45] He can’t maintain pressure sitting up. 他坐起来时血压太低
[18:47] Can he stay up long enough to pull him out? 能坚持到我们带他出来吗
[18:49] Taylor? Taylor. No, it’s not gonna happen. 泰勒 泰勒 不行 这样不行
[18:52] Get me four units of uncrossmatched blood. 给我四个单位非交叉配血的血液
[18:55] I need to stabilize him before I… 我得先让他稳定下来再…
[18:57] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[19:00] Yeah, Matt, I’m fine. 没事 马特 我没事
[19:06] – What–what happened? – You blacked out for a minute, -发生什么事了 -你昏迷了一会儿
[19:09] but we’re gonna get you some blood, okay? 我们先给你输点血 好吗
[19:11] All right. I’ll get that blood to you as soon as I can. 好的 我尽快把血给你
[19:14] Thank you. Just hang in there, okay? 谢谢你 你坚持住 好吗
[19:27] Why is this happening? 怎么会这样
[19:30] Finally, a doctor. 终于有医生来了
[19:32] Have you figured out what’s going on? 你们搞清楚是怎么回事了吗
[19:33] No, the lab went down before they could run Lacey’s blood. 没有 实验室还没验莱西的血就停电了
[19:36] What kind of a hospital is this? 这是什么破医院
[19:37] Mom… 妈妈
[19:39] I apologize for the circumstances. 很抱歉出现这种情况
[19:41] – We’re trying to remedy it. – So what do we do next? -我们正在想办法解决 -那接下来怎么办
[19:44] Unfortunately, we can’t do much. 很遗憾 我们做不了什么
[19:46] I’ve called neurology, but it–it’s gonna be a long wait. 我已经呼叫了神经科 但要 要等很久
[19:48] It’s just a gas leak. 只不过是燃气泄漏
[19:50] Please, just give me some medicine or something. 拜托 给我开点药之类的
[19:52] Treatment for inhalation is supportive. 吸入性治疗是可以缓解的
[19:54] The symptoms–they have to wear off over time. 这些症状 会随着时间减轻
[19:56] She doesn’t have time. 她没有时间
[19:57] She needs to get to soccer practice. 她得去参加足球训练
[19:59] Yeah, the finals are tomorrow. 是的 明天就是决赛了
[20:01] I gotta be honest. Given what I’m seeing, 我说实话 鉴于我所看到的情况
[20:03] I’m not optimistic about you playing in that game. 我对你去参加比赛并不乐观
[20:05] – What? – You can’t do that. -什么 -你不能这样
[20:07] – It’s the state finals. – We need her! -这是州级决赛 -我们需要她
[20:08] Doctor Halstead, I have to play. 霍斯特德医生 我必须要参加
[20:11] Everyone’s counting on me and I’ve been working so hard. 大家都指望我 而且我那么努力地训练
[20:14] I can’t let them down now. 我不能让她们失望
[20:16] I can’t. 我不能这样
[20:17] – You need to figure this out. – I hear you. -你得想办法解决 -我知道
[20:20] We are doing our best. 我们正在尽全力
[20:23] Just try to take it easy, 你别紧张
[20:24] relax, and let us take care of you. 放松 我们会帮你
[20:28] I’m gonna find out what’s going on with the power 我去看看为什么会停电
[20:30] and hopefully we’ll have some answers soon. 应该很快就能知道了
[20:36] – We’re low on fluids. – Only if they need them. -我们输液的库存不多了 -用不到就没事
[20:39] Mags, any word on the new genny? 麦基 新的发电机有消息了吗
[20:42] Still uptown, not even on the truck yet. 还在上城区 都没装车
[20:45] Be nice to get the air back up, huh? 平静一点 吸气
[20:47] Yeah… I’m frying like an egg. 我现在是热锅上的蚂蚁
[20:50] Doctor Choi. It’s Darren. 崔医生 达伦
[20:56] The waveform broke 30. 波动已经突破30了
[21:02] Airway pressure’s too high. Give me a scalpel. 气道压太高了 给我一把手术刀
[21:04] What’s this for? 干什么用
[21:05] Abdominal compartment syndrome. 腹腔间隔室综合征
[21:08] Wait, you think that’s all blood in there? 等等 你觉得里面都是血吗
[21:09] Pelvic hematoma must’ve ruptured. 一定是盆腔血肿破裂了
[21:11] The pressure’s so high, 血压太高了
[21:11] he’s not getting any blood back to his heart. 他的血液回不到心脏
[21:14] But if we can’t get him upstairs to the O.R., 但我们没法把他送去手术室
[21:15] how are we gonna take care of him? 要怎么治疗
[21:19] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[21:24] All right. 好了
[21:26] Let’s pack him. 包扎起来
[21:32] Hey–hey, Steve. Look at me. 史蒂夫 看着我
[21:35] Two more minutes, he would’ve died. 再多两分钟 他可能就死了
[21:36] You saved his life. 你救了他一命
[21:39] Come on. 过来
[21:40] Let’s pack him up and build a bag for those intestines. 把他包扎起来 然后把脏器装起来
[21:45] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[21:52] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[21:55] Will, your patient with the tics. 威尔 那个痉挛的病人
[21:58] – Yeah. – What–what are you thinking? -是的 -你 你怎么想
[22:02] Good question. Uh, the fire department 问得好 消防队
[22:04] just told me the school’s clean, 刚才告诉我学校没问题
[22:05] so that rules out gas leak. 所以燃气泄漏排除了
[22:07] She seems pretty anxious. 她看起来很焦虑
[22:09] You mind if I pop in and say hi? 我可以介入吗 去打个招呼
[22:11] Yeah, sure. I don’t know if we’re gonna 当然 我不知道我们能不能
[22:13] get any real answers till neuro gets here, but… 在精神科来之前问到真实答案 但是
[22:15] Doctor Halstead! 霍斯特德医生
[22:17] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[22:19] Help me get her on her side. 帮我把她侧过来
[22:20] She’s seizing! 她在抽搐
[22:23] Two milligrams ativan IM. 两毫克安定
[22:25] You got it. 来了
[22:27] Step aside. 让开
[22:31] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[22:41] So, you weren’t experiencing any symptoms at all? 所以 这些症状以前都没有过吗
[22:44] No warning–it just came up out of nowhere? 毫无征兆 突然发生的吗
[22:47] Yeah. 是的
[22:50] Calculus, wow. I’m–I’m very impressed 微积分 我 我很惊讶
[22:52] that you can concentrate on that right now. 你现在还能专心看这个
[22:55] AP test is in a week. I don’t have a choice. 一周后预修课考试 我也没办法
[22:57] Well, I’m sure that we can arrange 这种情况我们
[22:58] for a medical extension under the circumstances… 可以安排医疗延期
[23:00] People with medical extensions 有医疗延期记录的人
[23:01] don’t get into Princeton. 进不了普林斯顿
[23:05] Oh, my God– I think I’m gonna puke. 天啊 我觉得我要吐了
[23:06] Okay, wait a second. Let me get you something. 等一下 我给你拿东西接着
[23:08] There you go. Yeah, okay. 吐吧 没事
[23:11] Okay. You’re fine. 好了 你没事
[23:16] – I’ll check back. – Yeah. -我等一下过来 -好的
[23:19] There you go. 好了
[23:21] I’ll be right back, okay? 我很快过来 好吗
[23:26] We don’t have a choice. 我们没得选择
[23:27] We need to put them in isolation. 得把她们隔离起来
[23:29] You don’t know what it is. 你不知道这是什么情况
[23:30] Could be environmental or drugs… 可能是环境或者药物
[23:33] Her symptoms came on awfully quickly, didn’t they? 她的症状发生得特别快 不是吗
[23:35] As of right now, infection’s top of the list. 到目前为止 感染的可能性最大
[23:38] All right, then start the isolation protocol. 好的 那就启用隔离方案
[23:40] Okay. 好的
[23:43] Maggie, I want you to put another nurse on this case. 麦基 你去安排别的护士负责这个病案
[23:47] Sharon, everyone’s got too much on their plate. 莎伦 每个人都是超负荷工作
[23:50] I’m fine. 我没事
[23:51] You had a lumpectomy for breast cancer two weeks ago, 你两周前刚做了胸部切除手术
[23:54] and now you’re on chemo. 现在还在化疗
[23:55] You’re immunocompromised. 你的免疫力很低
[23:57] And we don’t know what these girls have. 而且我们不知道这些姑娘是什么情况
[24:00] I’m going to be careful. Don’t worry. 我会小心的 别担心
[24:15] – Pressure’s tanking again. – Release the heart. -血压又报警了 -放开心脏
[24:22] All right, we need an intra-aortic balloon pump. 好吧 我们需要主动脉内囊反球泵
[24:24] It’s the only way to hold his pressure 只有这样才能在缝合移植器官时
[24:25] while we sew on the graft. 稳住他的血压
[24:26] But we can’t x-ray to see if it’s in the right place. 但我们没有X光确认它是否在正确的位置
[24:28] So I’m gonna need you to put your hand in there 所以需要你把手放在这里
[24:31] to let me know when I’m in. 告诉我到哪里了
[24:38] Don’t be afraid to squeeze. 不用怕 尽管捏
[24:42] – You feel it? – I-I don’t know. -你感觉到了吗 -我 我不知道
[24:46] I think so. 应该是
[24:46] Yeah? Okay, turn on the pump. 是吗 好的 打开球泵
[24:53] Heart rate’s down to 63. 心率下降到63了
[24:56] – 54… – It went up too far. -54… -进太多了
[24:58] – How high is it? – I don’t know… -进去了多少 -我不清楚…
[24:59] 45 45.
[25:01] We’re cutting off blood to his brain. 我们在切断他的脑部供血
[25:02] I need to know. 我需要知道
[25:06] – Yeah, five centimeters. – Okay, stop the pump. -5厘米 -好 把泵停下来
[25:17] Okay, turn on the pump. 把泵打开
[25:21] – Marty? – Rate and pressure are good. -马蒂 -心率和血压都很好
[25:23] All right. 好的
[25:28] Is he gonna be okay? Did he have a stroke? 他会没事吧 他是不是中风了
[25:32] We’ll find out when he wakes up. 等他醒过来我们就知道了
[25:36] Okay, needle driver back to me. 持针器给我
[25:44] No–then you go back and you look harder, Roger. 不行 那你就回去找得更细致点 罗杰
[25:49] – Sorry. – Hey–where’s your stash? -抱歉 -你的存货呢
[25:51] – My snacks? – Yeah. -我的零食 -嗯
[25:52] Are you feeling okay? 你感觉还好吗
[25:53] Yeah, it’s for that med student, Steve. 是给那个医学院学生史蒂夫的
[25:55] He hasn’t stopped for a minute all day. 他一整天连一分钟都没停下来过
[25:56] I’m just a little worried about him. 我有点担心他
[25:58] – Here. – Thanks. -拿着 -谢谢
[26:05] – How’s he doing? – I’m trying to warm the blood up for him, -他怎么样 -我在尽力把血给他弄热一点
[26:08] but his temp’s down to 96 但他的体温降到了35度5
[26:10] and if he gets any more hypothermic, 如果他的体温更低的话
[26:11] it’s just gonna make him bleed even more, so I mean I– 会使得他的失血更多的 我是想…
[26:13] Well, he’s stable right now, 他目前的情况很稳定
[26:14] so why don’t you take a quick break, okay? 你去喘口气吧
[26:18] Ah, thanks. 谢谢
[26:23] But I’m fine. 可我没事
[26:27] Just life in the E.D., right? 急诊室就是这样的 对吗
[26:29] Doctor Choi told you 崔医生给你讲了
[26:30] his first day pregnant lady story, didn’t he? 他第一天遇到的那个孕妇的事了吧
[26:33] – Yeah. – Yeah– it’s not always like that. -对 -嗯 不总是那样的
[26:36] He doesn’t tell stories about all the earaches 他没讲那些什么耳朵疼啦
[26:37] and runny noses. 流鼻血的事
[26:39] April, they need you back at 3. 艾普尔 他们需要你回三号治疗室
[26:40] Okay, but first, get something in you. 好 不过先吃点东西
[26:42] No time. Vents are starting to fail 没时间 呼吸机开始不工作了
[26:43] and we’re running out of hands. 我们也缺人手
[26:46] Where do you need me? 你需要我去哪里
[26:48] Eat, change your scrubs, 吃东西 换件医护服
[26:49] then I’ll find where you can help out. 然后我会告诉你哪需要你帮忙
[26:51] April. 艾普尔
[26:54] Fine, but you’re going to 3. 好吧 但你得去三号
[27:01] 隔离室 需着防护服
[27:05] This is the third one. We need to evacuate the E.D. 这是第三个了 我们需要疏散急诊室
[27:07] Patient care is already stretched to the limit. 病人的护理能力已经被用到了极限
[27:09] We don’t have the manpower. 我们没有人手了
[27:11] I know what I’m asking for, 我明白我提的要求很困难
[27:11] but are we willing to risk a massive outbreak? 但我们愿意冒集中爆发的危险吗
[27:14] This could be a superbug, bacterial meningitis… 这有可能是超级病菌或者细菌性脑膜炎…
[27:16] Then again, these young women 话说回来 这些女孩子
[27:17] are under a phenomenal amount of stress, aren’t they? 在承受巨大的压力 对不对
[27:19] Stress? We’re not talking headaches and fatigue here. 压力 我们说的可不是头疼啊疲劳啊
[27:22] These girls are having seizures. 这些女孩子出现抽搐
[27:24] – Elsa… – Doctor Halstead! -艾尔莎… -霍斯特德医生
[27:28] Oh, no. 不好
[27:30] Come on, come on– 快 快…
[27:33] What happened? 出什么事了
[27:33] It’s okay, I’m fine. I’m fine. 没事 我没事
[27:36] You are burning up. 你在发高烧呢
[27:37] Ms. Goodwin, we need to evacuate. 古德温女士 我们需要疏散
[27:39] – Okay, do it. – Wait, wait. -好吧 -等等
[27:42] Thirty minutes. 三十分钟
[27:43] I need 30 minutes and all three of them in one room. 给我三十分钟 把她们都放一个房间
[27:46] I’m sorry, are you crazy? 你说什么 你疯了吗
[27:47] Look, if it’s an infection, they’ve already all got it. 如果是感染的话 那她们都已经染上了
[27:49] – Thirty minutes. – Thirty minutes, Daniel. -三十分钟 -就三十分钟 丹尼尔
[27:51] No more. 就这么多时间
[27:56] Come on, Maggie. You good? 麦基 你还好吗
[27:57] – Yeah… – Let’s go. -嗯… -我们走
[28:06] Let’s go. 下去吧
[28:13] Dr. Manning, I’m really scared. 曼宁医生 我很害怕
[28:16] Did he get the blood? 他把血带来了吗
[28:17] No. Said there’s nothing left. 没有 说是没有了
[28:19] The whole hospital is out. 整个医院都没有血了
[28:23] Taylor… 泰勒…
[28:26] His sats are dropping. I need to intubate now. 他的血氧饱和量在下降 我需要给他插管
[28:30] Here you go. 给你
[28:38] – Want me to do it? – No, I got it. -需要我来吗 -我可以
[28:45] Come on, Taylor, come on. 加油 泰勒
[28:48] Ah, come on. 加油
[28:52] Damn it. 糟了
[28:55] Let me do it. 让我来吧
[28:56] No, he’s just irritated and swollen. 不用 他就是受到刺激并且水肿了
[28:58] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[29:02] All right, make sure you can see the cords, okay? 好吧 确保你能看见气管
[29:06] I got it. 我能行
[29:07] Go nice and slow. Don’t force it. 慢慢下去 别硬来
[29:16] There. I’m in. 好了 进去了
[29:25] – His sats are coming up. – Tell me what else you need. -他的血氧饱和量上升了 -你还需要什么
[29:30] Get Doctor Lanik. 把拉尼克医生叫来
[29:49] – Hi, I’m Doctor Charles. – What’s going on? -我是查尔斯医生 -什么情况啊
[29:52] Did you get our test results back? 我们的化验结果有了吗
[29:53] Not yet. 还没有
[29:54] Do you know what’s happening to us? 你知道我们到底是怎么了吗
[29:56] I think I do and this medicine 我觉得我知道 这个药
[29:58] should address your symptoms. 应该对你们的症状有帮助
[30:01] Is it another antibiotic? 又是抗生素吗
[30:04] Actually, it’s not… 实际上 不是…
[30:06] But Doctor Halstead said this was an infection. 但霍斯特德医生说是感染
[30:08] And it must be affecting our nervous systems. 而且一定是影响到了我们的神经系统
[30:11] And that very well could be….um… 很有可能…
[30:14] listen, this might make you a little groggy, 听着 这也许会让你们有点头晕
[30:16] even relax you a little. 甚至会让你们放松一点
[30:26] I don’t care, as long as it works. 我不管了 只要有用就行
[30:40] Finally a generator. 总算有发电机了
[30:41] Just need to fuel her up. 把燃料供上就行了
[30:42] You got your connections pre-installed, 你们所有的接管是事先都安装好的
[30:43] or do we need to lay cable down from here? 还是需要我们从这铺管过去
[30:44] No, we’re all set. Come on, let’s go. 不用 都好了 来吧
[30:46] Let’s go. 来吧
[30:48] how long till the power’s back? 电力恢复还要多久
[30:50] Five, ten minutes at most. 五分钟 最多十分钟
[30:51] April, it’s Darren. 艾普尔 是达伦
[30:56] His pressure and sats are tanking. 血压和血氧饱和量都在下降
[30:58] He’s gonna code. We need an ER REBOA. 要抢救 我们需要主动脉腔内球囊封堵术
[31:00] Inflating a balloon above his pelvis 在电力恢复之前 在骨盆上面
[31:01] will stop the bleeding till we get the power back. 充一个气囊可以将血止住
[31:03] He won’t make it all the way back to IR. 可他撑不到去造影室了
[31:04] No–we’re gonna do it here. 对 我们在这做
[31:07] Call trauma. If we can stop the bleeding, 给创伤科打电话 如果我们能止住出血
[31:08] they need to ligate his iliacs stat. 他们需要尽快对髂骨进行缝合
[31:12] You don’t think this is gonna work, do you? 你觉得这不行 是不是
[31:14] V-Fib. Grab the paddles. 室颤 拿电极板
[31:24] No, no, you. 不 不 你来
[31:27] – Charged to 200. – You’re charged–do it. -充电到200 -充好了 来吧
[31:31] – Do it! – Okay–clear. -快 -好 离手
[31:41] – Did you find Doctor Lanik? – He’s stuck in the E.D. -找到拉尼克医生了吗 -他在急诊室脱不开身
[31:44] Well, we’re running out of time. 我们快没时间了
[31:45] – I think he’s gonna arrest. – What do we do? -我觉得他要心搏停止了 -我们怎么办
[31:49] Get me a thoracotomy tray. 给我个开胸托盘
[31:50] We need to divert whatever blood he has left 需要把他剩下的血引流到
[31:52] to his heart and his brain. 他的心脏和大脑
[31:54] – How are we gonna do that? – We’re gonna clamp his aorta. -那要怎么做 -夹住他的主动脉
[31:57] You’re gonna open his chest? Here? 你要在这里给他开胸吗
[31:59] – Yep. – And what if we can’t find it? -对 -如果找不到呢
[32:03] I don’t know. I’ve never done it before. 我不知道 我也是第一次
[32:26] – Pressure’s dropping. – I’m working on it. -血压下降 -我在处理
[32:29] Okay…let’s open him up. 好了 我们来开胸
[32:34] Easy. 稳着点
[32:37] Clip’s off. 打开夹子了
[32:42] Left anterior wall still isn’t moving. 左前壁还是不动
[32:47] There it goes. 好了
[32:49] Yes! 棒
[32:53] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:00] Well, look at that. 看啊
[33:07] Can you feel it? 摸到了吗
[33:08] No, not yet. 还没有
[33:13] Wait…I almost got it. 等等 就快了
[33:20] Still in VFib. 还是室颤
[33:22] – Do it. – Okay–clear. -动手 -好 离手
[33:23] Clear. 离手
[33:28] Sinus rhythm. Get me a chest x-ray. 窦性心律 上X光
[33:33] Everybody clear. 大家离手
[33:37] Is he still bleeding? Where’s the balloon? 他还在出血吗 球囊呢
[33:38] There–right above the diaphragm. 就在膈膜上方
[33:44] Vitals are holding. 生命体征稳住了
[33:50] Bleeding stopped. He’s good. 止住血了 他脱离危险了
[34:04] I got it. 找到了
[34:16] Let’s go, let’s go. 走走走
[34:27] Doris, get those vents up and running. 桃瑞斯 呼吸机都运转起来
[34:28] Doctor Lanik, triage surgical patients 拉尼克医生 分类手术患者
[34:31] and get them up to the O.R. 送去手术室
[34:32] – Angel, you’re with me. – Everybody, let’s move! -安吉尔 你跟我来 -大家动起来
[34:36] Get me the charge nurse in the ICU. 帮我找重症监护室的主管护士
[34:45] Doctor Choi, trauma’s here. 崔医生 创伤科医生来了
[34:57] We did it. 我们做到了
[35:08] Heard you did the sloppiest thoracotomy Trauma’s ever seen. 听说你做了有史以来最马虎的开胸手术
[35:12] – Nice job today. – Thanks. -今天干得漂亮 -谢谢
[35:15] Doesn’t mean I’m not still keeping an eye on you. 这不是说我就不盯着你了
[35:20] Everything came back normal on all three girls. 三个女孩的检查结果都正常
[35:22] All right, this makes no sense. 这说不通
[35:25] It’s been 30 minutes. Why aren’t we evacuating? 都过了半小时了 为什么还不疏散
[35:27] I have no idea. 我不知道
[35:30] They stopped twitching. 他们不抽搐了
[35:34] – What did you do? – Um…Tic Tacs. -你干了什么 -薄荷糖
[35:37] You gave them a placebo? 你给了他们安慰剂
[35:40] Orange ones have been my go-to of late. 橙色的都快被吃完了
[35:43] Don’t get me wrong, they’re gonna need some therapy, 别误会 他们还是需要治疗
[35:45] you know, figure out that the weight of the world 弄明白世界的重担
[35:47] isn’t on their shoulders. Maybe a little family work. 不在他们肩膀上 或许来点家庭工作
[35:52] What do you mean? 什么意思
[35:53] You ever hear of mass psychogenic illness? 你听说过群体心因性疾病吗
[35:56] Yeah, like… mass hysteria, right? 听说过 就是群体性癔症 对吧
[35:58] Very easy to misdiagnose. 很容易误诊
[35:59] I mean, in Salem, they called it witchcraft. 在塞勒姆 人称巫术
[36:01] So…the seizures and the tremors– 那他们的癫痫和发抖
[36:03] you’re telling me really were from… 你是说其实是因为
[36:05] Stress and anxiety manifested as physical symptoms 压力和焦虑显现为生理症状
[36:08] spread through social groups by unconscious imitation. 通过无意识模仿在社交群体间传播
[36:10] Happens a lot more than you think. 比你想象中更经常发生
[36:14] Remarkable how far our brains will go to avoid 没想到我们的大脑做得如此极端
[36:16] dealing with emotions we don’t wanna confront. 来避免面对我们不想面对的情绪
[36:27] Hey, uh, either way, Doctor Halstead– 无论如何 霍斯特德医生
[36:29] you did the right thing today. 今天你做的是对的
[36:36] Wait. How’s Maggie? 等等 麦基怎么样了
[36:38] Uh, she says she’s fine. 她说她没事
[36:39] Thinks it must’ve just been the heat. 肯定是因为发烧
[36:41] Good–all right, let’s get her out of isolation. 那就好 那我们不隔离她了
[36:42] Okay. 好
[36:54] – Natalie. – Yeah? -娜塔莉 -什么事
[36:57] That night, it didn’t feel like 那晚 感觉你不像
[36:59] you were coming to tell me you were engaged. 是要告诉我你订婚了
[37:02] What? 什么
[37:04] In my car… 在我的车里
[37:06] I think you were coming to tell me something else. 我觉得你是想跟我说别的事
[37:09] Uh, I’m–I’m sorry, Will, I’m just– 很抱歉 威尔 我…
[37:11] I’ve had a really long day. 今天真的很累了
[37:15] Of course. I’m sorry. 当然了 抱歉
[37:17] Good night. 晚安
[37:22] Wait. 等一下
[37:25] I just have to ask… 我必须问一句
[37:27] Do you love him? 你爱他吗
[37:30] Phillip? Are you sure? 菲利普 你确定吗
[37:33] Am I sure that I love him? 我确定自己爱他吗
[37:36] Just tell me. 告诉我
[37:38] Do you? 爱吗
[37:41] You know what? My relationship with Phillip 知道吗 我跟菲利普的感情
[37:43] is the only thing in my life that’s working right now. 是我生活中现在唯一正常进行的事
[37:52] Hey, guys. Hi, you. 你们好 你好呀
[38:10] Uh, Doctor Marcel? 马塞尔医生
[38:13] I am really sorry about screwing up the pump. 泵我没弄好 真的很抱歉
[38:16] I could’ve killed him. 我差点害死他
[38:20] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[38:22] We were doing surgery on a beating heart with no electricity. 我们在没电的情况下给正在跳动的心脏做手术
[38:26] As far as I can tell, you got a great set of hands. 在我看来 你那双手很厉害
[38:29] I’m sure they’ll come of use in your urgent cares. 以后肯定会派上大用场的
[38:33] The right specialty… 正确的专长…
[38:37] A surgeon can still make good money, right? 外科医生赚的还是不少的吧
[38:41] Yeah…Ortho, CT, neuro. 当然 牙科 CT科 神经科
[38:45] And with the right team? 跟对了团队的话
[38:47] Oof. 那可不得了
[39:01] Hey. Good day today. 今天是个好日子啊
[39:03] – We’ll see you tomorrow. – No, I’m not coming back. -明天见 -我不回来了
[39:08] What do you mean? 什么意思
[39:09] I love medicine, but what we did today… 我爱医学 但今天我做的
[39:12] I can’t do that every day for the rest of my life. 我无法让自己在下半辈子里每天都那样
[39:16] Hey, come on. It was a crazy day. 别这样 今天确实很不好过
[39:17] I know, I just… 我知道 我只是…
[39:22] I just can’t. 我真的做不到
[39:34] – Was I too hard on him? – No, not too hard on him. -我对他太严格了吗 -不是 对他不严格
[39:37] Just focused on getting our patients what they needed. 只是关注我们的患者的需求
[39:42] So I missed seeing what he needed. 所以我忽视了他的需求
[39:44] Babe, you are such a good doctor. 亲爱的 你是个很优秀的医生
[39:48] Sometimes we get so caught up taking care of everyone else, 有时候我们会因为太专注于照顾别人
[39:52] we forget to take care of each other. 所以忘记了照顾彼此
[39:55] No… 不
[39:58] you don’t. 你不会
[40:00] You don’t forget. 你不会忘
[40:05] You’re always so mindful of everyone, 你总是非常关心每个人
[40:07] so aware, so caring. 洞若观火 无微不至
[40:12] I know we said someday, but… 我知道我们说过在某一天 但是
[40:17] you’d make the best mom ever. 你会成为最棒的妈妈
[40:20] – I love you. – I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme