时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’re a lot alike, you know. | 我们很相似 |
[00:02] | You’d do anything to get what you want. | 你会为了得到自己想要的不惜一切 |
[00:06] | What did she tell you? I can’t wait to hear. | 她怎么跟你说的 我很感兴趣 |
[00:08] | Your father is telling people I slept with him. | 你父亲到处跟人说我跟他睡过了 |
[00:11] | I should never have made you come. | 我就不应该拉你过来 |
[00:14] | Your father died from an overdose of insulin, | 你父亲的死因是胰岛素使用过量 |
[00:17] | and someone in the hospital gave it to him. | 医院里的人给他的 |
[00:18] | Well, there’s nothing keeping us apart… | 没有什么能让我们分开 |
[00:20] | – and I are way past that. – We’re not. | -你我之间已经是过去式 -不是的 |
[00:22] | Ava, stop! | 艾娃 打住 |
[00:23] | You unateful prick. | 你这个人渣 |
[00:25] | When was the last time you had a mammogram? | 你上一次做乳房胸腺检查是什么时候 |
[00:27] | You’re saying that I have breast cancer? | 你是说 我有乳腺癌 |
[00:30] | I have something to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[00:32] | My lymphoma is back. | 我的淋巴瘤复发了 |
[00:33] | I want to marry you again. | 我想再娶你一次 |
[00:36] | Anyone else would have bailed | 换做其他任何人 |
[00:38] | on this whole mess a long time ago, | 都会早早迫不及待地摆脱这个烂摊子 |
[00:40] | but you’re still here. | 但你还在这里 |
[00:42] | Because it’s you, Ethan. | 因为这是你的事 伊桑 |
[00:44] | I’m late. | 我晚了 |
[00:46] | – Late? – My period. | -什么晚了 -月经 |
[00:48] | Tim Burke’s out of prison. | 提姆·伯克出狱了 |
[00:49] | You were responsible for his father | 他父亲和兄弟被抓去坐牢 |
[00:50] | and his brother being incarcerated. | 都是因为你 |
[00:52] | You’ve known Natalie for a while. | 你认识娜塔莉挺久了吧 |
[00:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[00:56] | Will she like it? | 她会喜欢吗 |
[00:58] | Agent Lee told me what was going on. | 李探员告诉了我发生了什么 |
[01:00] | Will loves you. | 威尔爱你 |
[01:01] | You would be a fool not to take him back. | 不把他追回来 你就是个傻子 |
[01:03] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:10] | Natalie! No! | 娜塔莉 不 |
[01:13] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[01:15] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[01:26] | Dr. Halstead! | 霍斯特德医生 |
[01:28] | I got her! Get to the doctors’ lot! | 我抱着她呢 送去医生治疗室 |
[01:30] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[01:32] | What am I looking at? | 什么情况 |
[01:33] | Dr. Manning was thrown from the vehicle. | 曼宁医生被甩出车外 |
[01:35] | Blunt head trauma, loss of consciousness. | 钝击头外伤 失去意识 |
[01:37] | – Hey, Elsa? – Yes? | -艾尔莎 -是 |
[01:38] | Put a collar on her. | 给她上颈圈 |
[01:39] | Start an IV and get her on the monitors. | 开始输液 接上监视器 |
[01:41] | – Yes, Doctor. – And a nasal airway. | -是 医生 -还有鼻腔导气管 |
[01:42] | I got it. | 我来 |
[01:43] | – And a chest X-ray. – Yes, Doctor. | -还有胸透 -是 医生 |
[01:45] | Take our boy here to Trauma 2. | 把他送去创伤二室 |
[01:46] | Elsa will give you a look-see. | 让艾尔莎给你检查 |
[01:47] | No, I’m staying with Natalie. | 不 我要看着娜塔莉 |
[01:48] | You’re a mess, Will, come on. | 你也伤得不轻 威尔 来吧 |
[01:49] | I’m staying! | 我要留下 |
[01:50] | Halstead, you’re her boyfriend or whatnot. | 霍斯特德 你作为她的男友 |
[01:51] | Impairs judgment. Go. | 无法客观诊断病情 快去 |
[01:52] | Please, Dr. Halstead. | 请来吧 霍斯特德医生 |
[01:56] | It’s all right, man, I got her. | 放心吧哥们 我来就行 |
[01:58] | Go on, Dr. Manning. | 去吧 曼宁医生 |
[01:59] | Come on, come on, come on. It’s gonna be okay. | 来吧来吧 不会有事的 |
[02:02] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[02:06] | Talk to me. | 和我说话 |
[02:10] | She’s not protecting her airway. | 她的气管未受保护 |
[02:12] | She’s clamping down. | 呼吸道在闭锁 |
[02:14] | 20 etomidate and 100 sux. | 20单位依托咪酯和100单位司可林 |
[02:15] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[02:18] | And that’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[02:19] | Go. | 来 |
[02:22] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[02:27] | You should be in a gown, okay? | 你先换上病号服 好吗 |
[02:28] | Please let me examine you properly. | 拜托先让我好好给你检查一下吧 |
[02:29] | Elsa, I’m fine. I just need to catch my breath. | 艾尔莎 我没事 我只是需要缓口气 |
[02:32] | No, you’re covered in blood. | 不 你浑身都是血 |
[02:33] | Did you lose consciousness at any point? | 你有没有出现意识模糊 |
[02:35] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我没事 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | Uh, you need stitches. | 你需要缝合伤口 |
[02:39] | I need to call the plastics resident. | 我去叫整形科住院医 |
[02:41] | – No, you just do it. – No, I’m only a student. | -不 你来就行 -不行 我只是学生 |
[02:43] | The resident will do a much better job. | 让住院医生操刀会更为稳妥 |
[02:44] | I don’t care, I just want to get back to Natalie. | 我不在乎 我只想回去照顾娜塔莉 |
[02:47] | Okay, um, suture kit, please. | 那好 请准备缝合包 |
[02:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:52] | Excuse me? Excuse me? | 不好意思 问您一下 |
[02:53] | I-I heard Dr. Manning was in an accident. | 我听说曼宁医生出事了 |
[02:55] | Dr. Marcel from trauma is taking care of her. | 创伤科的马塞尔医生正在治疗她 |
[02:58] | – Natalie? – Sir. | -娜塔莉 -先生 |
[02:59] | – Natalie? – I’m sorry, Dr. Marcel. | -娜塔莉 -很抱歉 马塞尔医生 |
[03:01] | – Who are you? – I’m her fiancé. | -您是哪位 -我是她的未婚夫 |
[03:04] | Her fiancé? | 她的未婚夫 |
[03:05] | Yeah, as in we’re engaged. | 是 就是我们订婚了 |
[03:07] | I guess night shift didn’t get the memo. | 看来值夜班的人没收到信儿啊 |
[03:10] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[03:11] | Chest X-ray and FAST exam are negative, | 胸透和超声都没有异常 |
[03:13] | vitals are stable, but we don’t know yet | 体征稳定 但目前还不清楚 |
[03:15] | how bad her head injury is. | 她的头部创伤有多严重 |
[03:16] | Tell CT we’re bringing her up for a STAT pan scan. | 告诉CT科 准备给她做扫描 |
[03:18] | Right. | 好 |
[03:20] | Excuse me, can I, um-can I go up with her? | 不好意思 我能陪她一起上去吗 |
[03:25] | Just don’t get in the way. | 别添麻烦就行 |
[03:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[04:06] | Why didn’t you call me right away? | 你怎么没有马上通知我 |
[04:07] | Well, it-it was your wedding night. | 今天是你的新婚之夜啊 |
[04:12] | Ms. Goodwin, we just heard. | 古德温女士 我们刚刚听说了 |
[04:14] | Sharon, how are they? | 莎伦 他们没事吧 |
[04:15] | Well, Dr. Halstead has some displaced rib fractures. | 霍斯特德医生断了几根肋骨 |
[04:19] | He’s being held for observation. | 正在留院观察 |
[04:21] | Dr. Manning suffered a head trauma. | 曼宁医生头部受伤 |
[04:24] | She’s stable, her vitals are good, | 她伤情稳定 体征正常 |
[04:26] | but she’s unresponsive and intubated. | 但是没有意识 而且插了管 |
[04:29] | We’re getting CTs now. | 正在送她去扫描 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna look in on Will. | 我去看看威尔 |
[04:34] | Ethan, April, I need you now. | 伊森 艾普尔 需要你们帮忙 |
[04:36] | Elderly slip-and-fall in 3. | 三号室老人跌伤 |
[04:37] | – I’ll take that. – Thanks. | -我去吧 -谢谢 |
[04:38] | Got it. | 好的 |
[04:43] | – Status on Tim Burke? – Stable. | -提姆·伯克呢 -情况稳定 |
[04:46] | – You can take him to county. – On our way. | -送他去县里吧 -这就去 |
[04:48] | Hey, he dies en route, wouldn’t break my heart. | 他要是死在路上 我可不会掉眼泪 |
[05:05] | Heads-up, everybody, patients landing! | 大家注意了 病人来了 |
[05:07] | Possible drug-induced psychosis. | 可能是药物引起的精神疾病 |
[05:10] | Doris, I need you. | 桃瑞丝 我需要你 |
[05:11] | – Sharon? – Yeah? | -莎伦 -怎么了 |
[05:12] | I’m short-staffed. | 我缺人手 |
[05:13] | – Uh, Dr. Marcel? – Ma’am? | -马塞尔医生 -女士 |
[05:15] | I need you to stay. | 我需要你留下 |
[05:17] | Say no more. Happy to oblige. | 不必多说 乐意效劳 |
[05:21] | Courtney? | 考特尼 |
[05:22] | Maggie, 18-year-old male-Cameron Geddes. | 麦基 18岁男性 卡梅隆·盖迪斯 |
[05:25] | Delusional, found wandering naked. | 出现幻觉 被人发现裸奔 |
[05:28] | Too agitated to get vitals in the field. | 情绪太激动 无法现场测量生命体征 |
[05:30] | This is his grandmother, Nancy Geddes. | 这是他奶奶 南希·盖迪斯 |
[05:31] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[05:32] | What are we doing? What are we doing? | 这是干什么 要干什么 |
[05:33] | Okay, here-Dr. Marcel, go to Treatment 5. | 好了 马塞尔医生 你去五号诊疗室 |
[05:35] | Need a psych consult. | 需要精神科医生咨询 |
[05:37] | Cameron. | 卡梅隆 |
[05:40] | I’ll get a psych. | 我去请精神科医生 |
[05:41] | Then maybe you and I can talk? | 到时候我们再聊 |
[05:43] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[05:47] | So I guess we’ll be going. | 那我们这就走吧 |
[05:49] | I’m going, you’re staying. | 我走 你留下 |
[05:51] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的话了 |
[05:53] | CeCe, we just got married. We’re on our honeymoon. | 茜茜 我们刚结婚 还在度蜜月 |
[05:55] | Danny, I know you. You want to be there for Will. | 丹尼 我了解你 你想陪着威尔 |
[05:57] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[05:58] | I could really use your help for a couple of hours. | 我真的很需要你再帮我几个小时 |
[06:01] | – So am I calling upstairs? – No. | -我要给楼上打电话吗 -不用 |
[06:03] | I’ll be back at the hotel by lunch, I promise. | 我午饭前就会回到酒店 我保证 |
[06:05] | I’m getting a massage and a facial, take your time. | 我要做按摩和面膜 你慢慢来 |
[06:08] | – Good-bye, Sharon. – Thank you, CeCe. | -再见 莎伦 -谢谢 茜茜 |
[06:14] | Your mammogram? | 你的乳房检查 |
[06:16] | They found a mass. | 发现了肿瘤 |
[06:17] | I need a biopsy. | 需要做组织切片检查 |
[06:22] | Don’t feed the sharks, it’s not good for them. | 不要喂鲨鱼 这对它们不好 |
[06:24] | – Lock him in. – How could you take drugs? | -把他固定起来 -你怎么能吸毒 |
[06:26] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[06:28] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[06:30] | Ma’am, can we give the doctors some room, | 女士 请你给医生们让开一点空间 |
[06:31] | let them do their job? | 让他们进行治疗 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[06:33] | Dr. Charles, head of psychiatry. | 他是查尔斯医生 精神科主任 |
[06:36] | Other than abrasions, I’m not seeing any injuries. | 除了擦伤 我没看到其他伤处 |
[06:39] | 5 of Haldol IM. | 肌内注射五毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[06:41] | What is that? What–what are you doing? | 那是什么 你要做什么 |
[06:43] | I–is that drugs? Are you giving him more drugs? | 那是毒品吗 你要给他用毒品吗 |
[06:46] | Well, in order to help your grandson, | 为了救治你的孙子 |
[06:47] | we do need to calm him down a bit. | 我们确实需要让他冷静下来 |
[06:49] | Let me get a CBC, BMP, EKG, and tox screen. | 做血常规 血液生化 心电图以及术前毒理检测 |
[06:52] | Make it an extended tox screen, | 进行全面术前毒理检测 |
[06:53] | cover all the bases. | 所有数据都要测 |
[06:57] | So, Elsa says that you refused the gown | 艾尔莎说你拒绝穿病号服 |
[07:00] | and the CT head and chest. | 拒绝做头部和胸部CT扫描 |
[07:02] | Typical doctor, terrible patient. | 典型的医生 糟糕的病人 |
[07:06] | You know, I could plate your ribs. | 我可以给你的肋骨加个金属板 |
[07:07] | It won’t hurt as much. | 这样就不会那么疼了 |
[07:10] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我不惊讶呢 |
[07:11] | Connor… | 康纳 |
[07:13] | Natalie was coming to tell me something last night. | 娜塔莉昨晚过来是想跟我说事情的 |
[07:15] | She got in the car, said, “I’m sorry,” | 她上了车 说了”对不起” |
[07:19] | And then we were hit. | 然后我们就被撞了 |
[07:20] | She–she didn’t get to finish. | 她 她甚至都没说完 |
[07:23] | Will, you okay? | 威尔 你还好吗 |
[07:26] | Connor, Officer Atwater is here. | 康纳 阿特沃特警官来了 |
[07:29] | Says he wants to talk to you. | 他说想跟你聊聊 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | What’s he want? | 他想问什么 |
[07:35] | It’s gotta be about my father. | 肯定是问我爸的事 |
[07:37] | Um, his death was labeled “Suspicious.” | 是的 他的死讯被归档为”可疑” |
[07:41] | I’ll be back to check on you. | 我还会回来看你的 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:03] | – Appreciate you, Doc. – Yeah, man. | -谢谢你 医生 -没事 |
[08:05] | First thing I want to tell you | 我首先想跟你说一句 |
[08:06] | is that I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 我很遗憾 |
[08:07] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Take a seat, won’t be too long. | 请坐吧 不会太久 |
[08:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:12] | Um, your father was given insulin. | 你父亲被注射了胰岛素 |
[08:17] | He was not a diabetic, | 他没有糖尿病 |
[08:18] | none of the doctors ordered it in, | 他的医生也没有给他开过胰岛素 |
[08:19] | and there’s no record of it on his chart, so… | 他的病历中也没有相关记录 所以… |
[08:22] | Yeah, you’re saying that it was intentional. | 你的意思是有人故意的 |
[08:24] | ‘Cause normally, you wouldn’t test for insulin | 因为正常情况下 心脏疾病患者 |
[08:25] | in a heart patient going through cardiac arrest. | 出现心脏骤停时 不会测体内胰岛素水平 |
[08:27] | Right. | 好 |
[08:28] | Luckily, the pathologist went the extra mile. | 幸运的是 病理学家查得很仔细 |
[08:31] | Even so, can’t trace insulin, | 即便如此 也没查到胰岛素 |
[08:34] | so I would suggest that they knew | 所以我认为下手的人 |
[08:35] | exactly what they were doing. | 还是非常专业的 |
[08:39] | Is there anybody around here, Doc, | 医生 这周围的人 |
[08:40] | that you think would want to hurt your father? | 你认为有谁会想要伤害你父亲 |
[08:43] | The fact is, my dad was the type of guy | 说实话 我父亲的性格 |
[08:45] | who could make enemies. | 确实容易树敌 |
[08:47] | It’s common knowledge | 大家似乎都知道 |
[08:48] | you two didn’t get along so well, right? | 你们相处得不太好 对吗 |
[08:50] | Uh, yeah, the relationship was complicated, | 对 我们之间的关系比较复杂 |
[08:53] | but it–it was improving. | 但是 关系在逐渐改善 |
[08:57] | You blamed him for your mother’s suicide, | 你认为你母亲的自杀是他的错 |
[08:59] | accused him of sleeping with your girlfriend. | 还指责他睡了你的女朋友 |
[09:00] | You punched him out at a party. | 还在派对上打了他 |
[09:04] | Can you tell me where you were | 你能不能告诉我 |
[09:05] | before you father went into cardiac arrest? | 你父亲心脏骤停时 你在哪里 |
[09:07] | I was at his house. Kevin, what is this? | 我在他家 凯文 这是什么情况 |
[09:09] | – Do I need to get a lawyer? – It’s up to you. | -我要请律师吗 -这取决于你 |
[09:11] | – You want me to stop? – You gotta be kidding me. | -你希望我别问了吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[09:13] | I was looking for old photographs. | 我当时是去找一些旧照片 |
[09:15] | Anybody vouch for that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[09:17] | Our housekeeper, Carlotta. | 我们的管家 卡洛塔 |
[09:19] | Now, are we done here? | 你问完了吗 |
[09:21] | For now. | 暂时吧 |
[09:23] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[09:26] | I respect you. | 我很尊敬你 |
[09:28] | Saved a lot of lives around here. | 你在这里救了不少人的生命 |
[09:31] | I just gotta make sure you didn’t take one. | 我只是想确保你没有夺人性命 |
[09:43] | What did Dr. Manning’s scan show? | 曼宁医生的扫描结果如何 |
[09:45] | Well, you can see here | 这里可以看到 |
[09:46] | a grade two liver laceration. | 有一处二级肝撕裂伤 |
[09:48] | Small amount of blood in the abdomen. | 腹腔内有少量出血 |
[09:50] | You need to operate? | 需要手术吗 |
[09:52] | Well, we surgeons love to cut, | 好吧 我们外科医生就爱做手术 |
[09:54] | but it’s a solid organ injury. | 但这是实体器官创伤 |
[09:56] | No blush on the CT. | 从CT上看没有出血 |
[09:58] | Not operative. | 不必做手术 |
[10:07] | It’s still wait-and-see. | 还得再等等看 |
[10:09] | You all go back to work, | 你们都回去工作吧 |
[10:10] | I’ll let you know if anything changes. | 有进展我会通知你们 |
[10:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:16] | We need to go to the pharmacy. | 我们得去趟药房 |
[10:18] | Yeah. Right. | 对 好的 |
[10:23] | You told the police about my father and me. | 你跟警察说了我和我父亲的事 |
[10:25] | He asked, I told him the truth. | 他问了 我就把真相告诉他 |
[10:28] | Last night, you said that I was ungrateful. | 昨晚你说我不知感恩 |
[10:30] | Ungrateful for what, Ava? | 什么不知感恩 艾娃 |
[10:32] | Oh, my God, I got you your hybrid room, | 天哪 我帮你弄到了混合手术室 |
[10:34] | I defended you in front of the oversight committee– | 我在监察委员会面前维护你 |
[10:35] | You said, “He’s gone, you’re free. | 你说”他不在了 你自由了 |
[10:37] | We can be together now.” | 我们现在可以在一起了” |
[10:38] | Well, that was my mistake, wasn’t it? | 那这是我的错了 对吗 |
[10:40] | Thinking you could get past yourself | 想着你可以放下过去 |
[10:41] | and we could start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[10:43] | So you did it so we can be together. | 所以这是你干的 为了让我们在一起 |
[10:45] | What? | 什么 |
[10:46] | But I wasn’t interested, | 但我对此没有兴趣 |
[10:47] | and so now you’re– you’re getting even? | 所以你现在要报复 |
[10:50] | You’re not making any sense. | 你根本不可理喻 |
[10:53] | I think you killed my father. | 我认为是你杀了我父亲 |
[10:56] | You’re as delusional as your mother was. | 你跟你母亲一样有妄想症 |
[11:02] | Tell us, Connor, with your father dead, | 告诉我们 康纳 你父亲死了 |
[11:04] | how much do you inherit? | 你能继承多少遗产 |
[11:06] | 20 million? | 两千万 |
[11:08] | A hundred? | 一个亿 |
[11:15] | Good morning, Dr. Latham. | 早上好 莱瑟医生 |
[11:25] | It’s negative. | 结果是阴性 |
[11:27] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[11:29] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[11:31] | It’s weird, I’m never late. | 真奇怪 我的月经从不推迟 |
[11:35] | But it’s good, though, right? | 但这样也不错 是吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:39] | We can still go to Cabo for Christmas. | 我们还可以去卡波过圣诞 |
[11:42] | I can have margaritas. | 我还能喝玛格丽塔 |
[11:47] | – We should get back. – Okay. | -我们该回去了 -好 |
[11:49] | So after this, we’ll get some ice cream, all right? | 看好病 我们就去吃冰淇淋 好吗 |
[11:52] | – All right. – What kind are you getting? | -好 -你想吃哪种 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:54] | Mr. And Mrs. Donovan. Hi, I’m Dr. Choi. | 多诺万先生和太太 你们好 我是崔医生 |
[11:56] | – This is April Sexton. – Hey. | -这位是艾普尔·塞克斯顿 -你们好 |
[11:57] | – Hello. – Hey, Thomas. | -你好 -你好 托马斯 |
[11:59] | I understand you’re not feeling well. | 我知道你不舒服 |
[12:00] | My head hurts. | 我头疼 |
[12:02] | And he’s been really tired lately. | 而且他最近总是很疲倦 |
[12:04] | And if you’re standing to his side, he can’t see you. | 而且如果你站在他旁边 他看不到你 |
[12:07] | Has Thomas suffered any injuries lately? | 托马斯最近受过什么伤吗 |
[12:09] | – A fall, concussion? – No. | -摔倒或受到什么冲击 -没有 |
[12:13] | Can you follow my finger? | 你的视线能跟着我的手指吗 |
[12:18] | He has some loss of peripheral vision. | 他的外围视觉有些缺失 |
[12:20] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, | 我们先做血常规 血液生化 |
[12:22] | blood and urine cultures to start. | 血液和尿培养 |
[12:23] | Right. | 好 |
[12:24] | We’re gonna find out what’s going on, okay? | 我们会搞清楚发生了什么事的 好吗 |
[12:26] | Excuse us. | 先失陪了 |
[12:34] | What did he take? | 他服用了什么 |
[12:36] | He didn’t. His tox screen was negative. | 他什么都没服用 他的毒理检测结果是阴性 |
[12:38] | Well, then, what’s making him act like this? | 那他怎么会变成这样 |
[12:40] | We don’t know yet, uh, which is why | 我们还不知道 所以 |
[12:41] | we’d like to have him admitted to the psych ward. | 我们想把他送去精神病区 |
[12:43] | Psych ward? What are you talking about? | 精神病区 你们在说什么 |
[12:46] | Well, the psych ward is where Cameron can get | 卡梅伦在精神病区可以得到 |
[12:48] | the thorough evaluation that he needs. | 他所需要的全面评估 |
[12:49] | No, no, my grandson is an A student. | 不 不 我孙子是优等生 |
[12:52] | He’s going to college. He’s not crazy. | 他就要上大学了 他不是疯子 |
[12:54] | I’m not saying that he is. | 我没说他是疯子 |
[12:54] | This could be the result of something | 这可能完全是由生理原因 |
[12:56] | entirely physical, Mrs. Geddes. | 造成的 格迪斯太太 |
[12:57] | Of course it’s something physical. | 当然是由生理原因造成的 |
[12:59] | You’re not gonna take him to the psych ward. | 你们不能带他去精神病区 |
[13:01] | Ms. Geddes, it’s in your grandson’s best– | 格迪斯太太 这是为你孙子着想 |
[13:02] | No, you’re not taking him. | 不 你们不能带他去 |
[13:04] | I’m not gonna let you take him. | 我不会让你们带他去的 |
[13:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[13:07] | Well, um, how about this? | 那这样如何 |
[13:09] | How about I have him admitted to one of our medical floors– | 我把他送到我们的一个医疗楼层 |
[13:13] | with a sitter– | 找个护工送他过去 |
[13:14] | and we’ll have him evaluated there? | 然后我们在那里对他进行评估 |
[13:16] | How about that? | 这样如何 |
[13:20] | – Okay. – Okay, I’ll write the order. | -好吧 -好 我去安排 |
[13:27] | Every kid needs a grandma like you. | 每个孩子都需要像您这样的奶奶 |
[13:31] | Had one myself. | 我自己也有一个 |
[13:41] | Isn’t he age-appropriate for schizophrenia? | 他这个年纪有可能得精神分裂症吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, he is… | 是的 有可能 |
[13:47] | and I got a strong hunch | 而且我有强烈的预感 |
[13:48] | that that’s what we’re dealing with here. | 他就是精神分裂症 |
[13:49] | Then why the charade? | 那为什么要装模作样的 |
[13:50] | Sending him up to a medical floor? | 把他送到医疗楼层 |
[13:52] | Well, because I’m treating two people here. | 因为我在治疗两个人 |
[13:54] | I mean, a diagnosis of schizophrenia? | 我是说 诊断为精神分裂症 |
[13:57] | It’s gonna be devastating to her. | 会让她崩溃的 |
[13:59] | The more we can ease her into the reality | 我们让她接受这种可能性的 |
[14:01] | of that possibility, the less overwhelmed she’ll be. | 方式越轻松 她受到的打击就会越小 |
[14:11] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[14:15] | I have to inform you that Dr. Bekker has filed | 我必须通知你 贝克医生 |
[14:17] | a complaint against you with HR. | 已经在人事那边投诉你了 |
[14:19] | You put your hands on her, and I witnessed it. | 你对她动手了 这是我亲眼所见 |
[14:21] | I also heard you accuse her of murder. | 而且我还听到你指控她谋杀 |
[14:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:26] | Dr. Bekker is a first-rate surgeon, one of the best. | 贝克医生是一流的外科医生 数一数二的 |
[14:29] | Why would you say something like that? | 为什么你会说那样的话 |
[14:31] | Dr. Latham, you can be a fine surgeon | 莱瑟医生 你也可以成为优秀的外科医生 |
[14:32] | and still… | 但还是… |
[14:34] | Have issues? | 有问题吗 |
[14:39] | No, look, Dr. Latham, | 不 听着 莱瑟医生 |
[14:40] | I didn’t mean to make any comparisons. | 我不想进行任何比较 |
[14:42] | I find it inconceivable | 我觉得这很难以置信 |
[14:44] | that Dr. Bekker could have done such a thing, | 贝克医生居然会做这样的事 |
[14:46] | but if you feel so strongly about it, | 但如果你觉得这很有可能 |
[14:47] | why haven’t you gone to the police? | 为什么不去找警察 |
[14:49] | Because I don’t know for sure, | 因为我不确定 |
[14:51] | and I can’t prove it one way or the other. | 而且我没办法证明 |
[14:53] | This is untenable. | 这根本站不住脚 |
[15:05] | Mr. And Mrs. Donovan, we got Thomas’ labs back. | 多诺万夫妇 托马斯的测试结果出来了 |
[15:08] | They were all normal. | 一切正常 |
[15:10] | Well, that’s good news, isn’t it? | 这是好消息 对吧 |
[15:11] | Well, whatever’s going on is not infectious. | 无论他得了什么病 不是感染 |
[15:14] | But we still don’t know what’s causing his symptoms. | 但我们依然不知道他症状的原因 |
[15:16] | And given his headaches and lack of peripheral vision, | 鉴于他的头疼和周边视觉缺失 |
[15:18] | we’d like him to have a CT scan of his head. | 我们想让他做个头部CT |
[15:21] | – His head? – Yeah. | -他的头 -对 |
[15:25] | Uh, Thomas, honey, | 托马斯 亲爱的 |
[15:28] | give Daddy and me a minute to talk to the doctor. | 妈妈和爸爸要跟医生商量一下 |
[15:30] | We’ll be just outside, okay? | 我们就在外面 好吗 |
[15:35] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[15:36] | You can see us, and we’ll be back. | 你能看见我们 我们马上回来 |
[15:39] | Hey, why don’t I stay with you, | 不如我待在这里 |
[15:42] | keep you company, is that cool? | 陪着你 好吗 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:45] | Okay. Hey. | 客气 |
[15:48] | You think this is something really serious. | 你觉得是很严重的病吗 |
[15:50] | Making a diagnosis is about ruling out possibilities. | 做出诊断是排除各种可能性的过程 |
[15:53] | This scan will allow us to do that. | 扫描能帮助我们实现目标 |
[15:54] | He’s a healthy kid, hardly ever catches a cold. | 他是个健康的孩子 几乎都不感冒 |
[15:57] | Whatever’s bothering Thomas, this will help us find out. | 无论托马斯得了什么病 CT能帮我们发现 |
[16:15] | I’m so sorry, Natalie. | 真抱歉 娜塔莉 |
[16:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[16:27] | Haven’t you done enough, huh? | 难道你做得还不够吗 |
[16:28] | Look at her, for God’s sake. | 看看她 老天 |
[16:32] | I-I didn’t know she was gonna get in my car, so– | 我不知道她要进我的车 所以… |
[16:34] | How do you even sleep at night, huh? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[16:36] | You realize you’ve done nothing but ruin her life? | 你知道自己毁了她的生活吗 |
[16:38] | Get out of my face. | 滚开 |
[16:39] | I don’t want you coming around here again. | 我不希望你再进这个病房 |
[16:40] | I don’t care what you want. | 我不在乎你希望什么 |
[16:41] | She’s not your responsibility, man! | 她不是你的责任 哥们 |
[16:43] | – She’s mine! – How do you figure that? | -她是我的 -你凭什么这么认为 |
[16:44] | I think– | 我觉得… |
[16:46] | Everything okay with you boys? | 你俩还好吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[16:52] | Natalie and I are engaged. | 娜塔莉和我订婚了 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[17:02] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[17:17] | You on the square, fiancé? | 你认真的吗 未婚夫 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry, what– what is that supposed to mean? | 不好意思 这是什么意思 |
[17:21] | Well, I didn’t see that ring on her finger when she came in, | 她进来时我没看见她手上有戒指 |
[17:24] | ’cause we certainly would have removed it. | 因为我们肯定会摘掉 |
[17:26] | Is this really any of your business? | 这跟你有什么关系吗 |
[17:28] | As her doctor, yeah, it is. | 作为她的医生 当然有关系 |
[17:49] | How’s Natalie? | 娜塔莉怎么样了 |
[17:51] | She’s still out. | 还在昏迷 |
[17:53] | I now know what she was gonna tell me. | 我现在知道她要告诉我什么了 |
[17:55] | She got engaged. | 她订婚了 |
[17:57] | – To Phillip? – You knew? | -和菲利普 -你知道吗 |
[17:59] | No, he– he showed me the ring, | 不 他给我看了戒指 |
[18:02] | said he was gonna ask her, and to be honest, it was weird. | 说他打算求婚 说实话 感觉很奇怪 |
[18:05] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[18:07] | It was right when his daughter | 那会儿刚好我们 |
[18:08] | was being prepped for surgery. | 要推她女儿去做手术 |
[18:09] | You’d think he would’ve been focused on that. | 本来还以为他会更关注那件事 |
[18:11] | Yeah, I never liked the guy, | 我本来也不怎么喜欢他 |
[18:12] | but, you know, I’m not exactly unbiased. | 但是 我还是带着偏见的 |
[18:17] | Will, you’re splinting. | 威尔 你得用夹板 |
[18:18] | No, I’m just a little short of breath. | 不用 我就是喘不上气 |
[18:20] | No, you’re more than just a little short of breath. | 不 你可不只是喘不上气 |
[18:21] | Let’s get you back down to the ED. | 我带你回急诊室 |
[18:23] | Gonna get you a chest X-ray. It could be a pneumothorax. | 给你做个胸部X光 很可能是气胸 |
[18:26] | I’m not going… | 我不去 |
[18:27] | Will, Will, Will, now. | 威尔 威尔 现在就去 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:44] | You may feel a little pressure, | 你会感到有些压力 |
[18:46] | but nothing more after that. | 但之后就没什么了 |
[18:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:01] | He says he can hardly see at all now. | 他说自己基本看不见了 |
[19:03] | Here, I’ll take a look. | 我来看一下 |
[19:05] | This is Dr. Abrams, our chief of neurosurgery. | 这是艾布拉姆医生 神经外科主任 |
[19:08] | Neurosurgery? | 神经外科 |
[19:09] | Thomas, do me a favor: | 托马斯 帮我个忙 |
[19:11] | uh, look straight ahead. | 朝前看 |
[19:13] | Raise your hand when you see my finger. | 如果你能看到我手指就举手 |
[19:17] | Thomas, don’t you see the doctor’s finger? | 托马斯 你看不见医生的手指吗 |
[19:19] | That’s it, just keep looking straight ahead. | 就这样 继续超前看 |
[19:22] | Don’t move your head. | 头别动 |
[19:28] | Could we step outside? | 我们出去说吧 |
[19:36] | So your son’s CT scan and MRI | 你儿子的CT和核磁共振 |
[19:38] | indicate a mass around the pituitary, | 显示周边视觉区有肿块 |
[19:40] | most likely a craniopharyngioma. | 很可能是颅咽管瘤 |
[19:42] | A-a what? | 什么 |
[19:43] | A tumor. A benign tumor. | 肿瘤 良性肿瘤 |
[19:45] | Oh, benign. | 良性 |
[19:47] | But unfortunately, he needs surgery. | 但很遗憾 他需要做手术 |
[19:49] | Right, the deterioration in his vision | 没错 他视觉的退化 |
[19:51] | indicate that the tumor’s pressing against his optic chiasm, | 表明肿瘤正在压迫视神经交叉 |
[19:54] | so we need to operate as soon as possible. | 所以我们需要尽快手术 |
[19:56] | I believe we’ll have a good outcome. | 我觉得成功几率很大 |
[20:00] | I know this is hard. I am so sorry. | 我知道这很难 真遗憾 |
[20:03] | He’s so little. | 他还这么小 |
[20:05] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[20:07] | Thomas was a surprise. | 托马斯是我们的意外之喜 |
[20:10] | The doctor said Livie’d never be able to get pregnant. | 医生说她永远没法怀孕 |
[20:13] | And then– | 然后 |
[20:14] | Then when she told me the news, | 然后当她告诉我时 |
[20:16] | God, I wasn’t sure I even wanted a kid. | 天哪 我都不确定自己想要孩子 |
[20:20] | Now I can’t imagine life without him. | 现在我无法想象没有他的生活 |
[20:24] | He’s our whole world. | 他是我们的整个世界 |
[20:35] | I just hate the thought– | 我只是很讨厌这个想法 |
[20:37] | this little kid having brain surgery? | 一个小孩子做头部手术 |
[20:41] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[20:43] | I’ll catch up with you in a little bit. | 我晚点再跟你说 |
[20:50] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:55] | Yeah, a pneumothorax. | 没错 是气胸 |
[20:57] | If Dr. Halstead had let me | 如果霍斯特德医生能让我 |
[20:58] | give him a proper examination, this never would– | 给他做个完整的检查 这就不会 |
[21:00] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[21:02] | Will, I need to admit you and put in a chest tube. | 威尔 我得收你入院 给你插胸管 |
[21:05] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | You’re at risk for a tension pneumothorax. | 你有患上高压性气胸的风险 |
[21:07] | – You could die. – She’s right. | -你会死的 -她说得对 |
[21:08] | Aspirate and put in a one-way valve tube. | 穿刺植入单向阀管 |
[21:11] | That is not protocol. | 这不符合治疗规定 |
[21:12] | Elsa, please… | 艾尔莎 拜托 |
[21:14] | It’ll temporize me, | 这会暂时拖延我的症状 |
[21:15] | and I won’t need to be admitted. | 我就不用住院了 |
[21:18] | Come on, Connor, I don’t want– | 拜托 康纳 我不想 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想待在这里了 |
[21:24] | I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[21:27] | Ms. Curry, get me a small chest tube | 库里小姐 给我一个 |
[21:28] | with a Heimlich valve. | 带海姆利克阀的小号胸管 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | Charge nurse refused our patient. | 护士长拒收病人 |
[21:41] | What? Darya, come on. | 什么 达里娅 拜托 |
[21:43] | No, no, Dan, we can’t turf him here. | 不行 不行 丹 我们不能把他送到这 |
[21:45] | – He just needs a workup. – In the psych ward. | -他只需要检查一下 -去精神科 |
[21:47] | My nurses aren’t equipped. | 我的护士没有器械 |
[21:48] | Dr. Charles, where are we going? | 查尔斯医生 我们去哪里 |
[21:49] | – To the psych ward. – No, we talked about this. | -去精神科 -不行 我们谈过了 |
[21:51] | He’s not crazy. | 他没有疯 |
[21:52] | Ms. Geddes, I’m sorry, I have nowhere else to put him. | 格迪斯女士 对不起 我没有别处安置他 |
[21:54] | – I’m not gonna let you. – Ma’am, please. | -我不会让你这么做的 -女士 拜托 |
[21:55] | No, no, I’m gonna take him home. | 不行 不行 我带他回家 |
[21:57] | – I just can’t let you do that. – Well, you can’t stop me. | -我不能让你这么做 -你阻止不了我 |
[21:59] | – Yes, ma’am, he can. – He’s my grandson! | -可以 女士 他可以 -他是我孙子 |
[22:02] | Cameron is 18. | 卡梅伦十八岁了 |
[22:03] | He’s an adult who, right now, is a danger to himself | 他现在是一名对自己有危害的成年人 |
[22:05] | and potentially to others. | 对别人也有潜在危害 |
[22:06] | No, no, we– we need to go home. | 不行 不行 我们 我们要回家 |
[22:08] | – I’m gonna take him home. – Believe me– | -我要带他回家 -相信我 |
[22:09] | He’ll be better at home. | 他在家会好一些 |
[22:10] | This is what your grandson needs right now. | 你的孙子现在需治疗 |
[22:12] | No, he needs to go home. Please, let me– | 不 他需要回家 拜托你让我 |
[22:13] | Mrs. Geddes. | 格迪斯太太 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna call security. Please. | 我会叫安保的 麻烦你 |
[22:16] | Security? | 安保 |
[22:18] | Mrs. Geddes, please. | 格迪斯太太 麻烦你 |
[22:24] | Honey, we’re gonna have to wait in here. | 宝贝 我们只能在这里等你 |
[22:26] | – No. – You’re going to be fine. | -不要 -你会没事的 |
[22:28] | You’re gonna take a nap, | 你睡一会儿 |
[22:29] | and when you wake up, we’ll be with you. | 等你醒了 我们就在你旁边 |
[22:31] | Just like at home. | 就跟在家里一样 |
[22:33] | Everything’s gonna be all right, sweetheart. | 一切都会好的 亲爱的 |
[22:34] | The doctors are gonna make you feel all better. | 医生会让你好起来的 |
[22:36] | – We love you. – April? | -我们爱你 -艾普尔 |
[22:39] | Have you seen Dr. Abrams? | 你看到艾布拉姆斯医生了吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, he should be headed up any minute. | 他应该很快就会过来 |
[22:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:44] | I’ve been going over Thomas’ history. | 我看了托马斯的病史 |
[22:48] | I’m just not sure we’re doing the right thing. | 我不知道我们这样做对不对 |
[22:55] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[22:56] | Sam, I think we’re rushing this, | 萨姆 我觉得我们太着急了 |
[22:58] | and I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[22:59] | Whoa, whoa, don’t assume you know what I’m gonna say. | 别以为你知道我要说什么 |
[23:01] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[23:03] | When Thomas came in, his pulse was a little slow. | 托马斯来的时候 他的脉搏有点慢 |
[23:05] | His reaction time too. | 反应时间也很长 |
[23:06] | Mom said he’d been tired lately. | 他妈妈说他最近很累 |
[23:08] | All consistent with craniopharyngioma. | 都是小儿颅咽管瘤的症状 |
[23:10] | But the kid’s really small for his age, right? | 但他这个年龄身材偏小很多 对吗 |
[23:13] | What, you’re suggesting this is an endocrine problem? | 什么 你是说这是内分泌问题吗 |
[23:15] | – Possible, isn’t it? – Unlikely. | -有可能 不是吗 -不可能 |
[23:18] | Very unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[23:22] | All right, do the blood work. | 好吧 验一下血 |
[23:25] | Hey, just so you know, | 跟你说一下 |
[23:28] | if we delay surgery and you’re wrong, | 如果我们延迟手术而你错了 |
[23:31] | this kid could go blind | 这孩子可能会失明 |
[23:33] | or he could wind up comatose. | 也可能会一直昏迷不醒 |
[23:44] | Dr. Bekker, thank you. | 贝克医生 谢谢你 |
[23:46] | I have information | 有一个消息 |
[23:47] | which I think will be of welcome news to you both. | 我觉得对你们两个来说都是好消息 |
[23:50] | I pressed the lab to analyze the insulin | 我给实验室施压 让他们分析 |
[23:53] | which killed Mr. Rhodes– | 杀死罗德斯先生的胰岛素 |
[23:54] | What’s the point? It’s untraceable. | 有什么意义 又追踪不到 |
[23:55] | Normally, yes, but I thought | 一般来说是的 但是我觉得 |
[23:57] | no stone should be left unturned. | 不能放过任何死角 |
[23:59] | Well, it appears that this particular batch | 结果显示这批特殊的胰岛素 |
[24:02] | was ever so slightly contaminated with chromium, | 曾经非常轻微地被铬污染过 |
[24:04] | which is indeed traceable, | 所以其实可以追踪 |
[24:06] | and we will find, in no time, who had access to it. | 我们很快就能找到可以接触到它的人 |
[24:10] | – That’s great news. – Yes. | -这是个很好的消息 -是的 |
[24:12] | The police seem confident | 警方相信 |
[24:13] | that they should wrap this up quickly, | 他们可以很快结案 |
[24:14] | which means that you two can stop accusing one another | 也就是说你们两个可以停止指责对方了 |
[24:18] | and my department can get back to normal. | 而我的部门也可以回归正常了 |
[24:27] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[24:31] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[24:38] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[24:41] | Give me an hour to get to O’Hare. | 给我一个小时的时间去奥黑尔机场 |
[24:44] | One hour. You’ll never see me again. | 就一个小时 你以后再也不会见到我 |
[24:46] | No. | 不行 |
[24:49] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你 |
[24:51] | Ava, come on. | 艾娃 拜托 |
[25:00] | We could have been so happy. | 我们本来可以很幸福 |
[25:03] | You ruined it all. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[25:07] | You really are an ungrateful prick. | 你真是个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[25:10] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不 |
[25:11] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[25:13] | Help! I need help in here! | 救命 我这里需要帮忙 |
[25:15] | Come! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[25:18] | Dr. Latham! | 莱瑟医生 |
[25:20] | She slashed her carotid. Do we have a prepped OR? | 她割了自己的颈动脉 有准备好的手术室吗 |
[25:23] | – I’ll bump my case. – Right. | -我推迟我的手术 -好的 |
[25:24] | – Pressure on the artery. – One, two, three, go! | -压住动脉 -一 二 三 起 |
[25:27] | – Let’s go, – Come on. | -我们走 -快点 |
[25:32] | I got fingers on the carotid, but I’m losing her pulse. | 我按着她的动脉 但脉搏快没了 |
[25:35] | She’s arresting. | 她的心跳快停止了 |
[25:36] | We’re gonna open up the chest. | 我们现在开胸 |
[25:37] | Knife? | 刀 |
[25:38] | Marty, she needs blood, epi. | 马蒂 她需要血 肾上腺素 |
[25:40] | I’m working as fast as I can. | 我已经是最快速度了 |
[25:44] | Rib spreader. | 肋骨撑开器 |
[25:51] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[25:53] | She tried to kill herself. | 她企图自杀 |
[26:01] | Dr. Manning, can you hear me? | 曼宁医生 你能听见我讲话吗 |
[26:06] | Lighten her sedation. | 减轻她的麻醉药量 |
[26:21] | All right, she’s breathing on her own. | 好的 她现在可以自己呼吸了 |
[26:23] | Dr. Manning, I’m gonna pull your tube. | 曼宁医生 我要把你的呼吸管拔出来 |
[26:25] | Sorry for any discomfort. | 很抱歉 会让你有点不舒服 |
[26:38] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[26:45] | Hospital? | 医院吗 |
[26:48] | Do you recognize me? | 你能认出我是谁吗 |
[26:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[26:54] | All right, squeeze my hand. | 好的 握紧我的手 |
[26:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:00] | All right, follow the light with your eyes. | 眼睛跟着光动 |
[27:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:08] | Do you know why you’re in the hospital? | 你知道你为什么躺在医院吗 |
[27:11] | You don’t remember what happened? | 你不记得所发生的事了吗 |
[27:18] | No. | 是的 |
[27:21] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得了 |
[27:23] | You were hit by a car. | 你被车撞了 |
[27:25] | No fractures, but you do have a TBI. | 没有骨折 但你有创伤性脑损伤 |
[27:28] | Memory loss is consistent. | 与失忆的症状一致 |
[27:30] | It’ll likely resolve. | 恢复的几率很高 |
[27:32] | Your initial neuro exam is heartening. | 你初步的神经检查结果很乐观 |
[27:36] | You–you try to rest. | 你尽量休息 |
[27:39] | I’ll be back tomorrow, | 我明天再过来 |
[27:39] | and we can discuss your treatment going forward. | 我们可以谈谈你接下来的治疗方案 |
[27:43] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[27:45] | I’m happy that, all things considered, | 我很高兴 综合来看 |
[27:47] | you’re doing well. | 你的情况还不错 |
[27:50] | I’ll tell your fiancé he can come in and see you. | 我会告诉你的未婚夫 他可以进来看你了 |
[27:54] | Fiancé? | 未婚夫 |
[27:56] | Yeah, keep it brief. | 不要谈太久 |
[28:15] | Carotid clamps are on. | 颈动脉夹已经放好 |
[28:16] | Marty, how much blood has she got? | 马蒂 她输了多少血 |
[28:17] | – Ten units and ten of plasma. – All right, it’s now or never. | -十单位还有十单位血浆 -成败在此一举了 |
[28:20] | Intracardiac epi? | 心内肾上腺素 |
[28:32] | Fibrillating, another round of epi. | 室颤了 再来一针肾上腺素 |
[28:40] | Paddles. Charge to 20. | 电极板 充电至20 |
[28:43] | – Charging. – Clear. | -正在充电 -离手 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:50] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:56] | – Dr. Rhodes. – Come on. | -罗德斯医生 -别这样 |
[28:58] | Dr. Rhodes, she’s gone. | 罗德斯医生 她死了 |
[29:12] | Time of death, 16:22. | 死亡时间 16点22分 |
[29:23] | Until we… | 在我们… |
[29:25] | sort through this, | 处理好之前 |
[29:27] | it does not become public knowledge. | 不许对外说 |
[29:49] | Hey, man. Internist is on her way. | 内科医生这就过来 |
[29:51] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[29:52] | Kid’s getting a slew of tests. | 这孩子要做一系列的检查 |
[29:54] | I heard you got married last night. | 我昨晚听说你结婚了 |
[29:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[29:57] | – Yeah, thanks. – Yeah. | -是的 谢谢 -嗯 |
[29:59] | You know, I really should not still be here. | 我真不应该还在这待着 |
[30:01] | You know, I was doing my surgical oncology rotation | 告诉你 我上个月在肿瘤外科 |
[30:03] | last month, met your wife. | 轮岗时 见过你妻子 |
[30:07] | Not an easy road. | 挺不容易的 |
[30:08] | No. | 确实 |
[30:11] | Just a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[30:20] | My grandson doesn’t belong here. | 我孙子不该待在这个病房 |
[30:22] | Maybe not. | 也许是这样 |
[30:24] | But what I do want to tell you is that Cameron is… | 但我想告诉你 卡梅伦… |
[30:29] | at an age when schizophrenia tends to present itself, | 正处于精神分裂的症状开始显现的年龄了 |
[30:32] | especially in young men. | 特别是在小伙子身上 |
[30:34] | Now, if that’s what we’re dealing with, | 如果他确实是这个情况 |
[30:37] | could be a– a onetime episode, | 或许只是一次性的 |
[30:40] | or it could be the start of a longer illness. | 也可能是漫长的疾病的开始 |
[30:42] | No. | 不 |
[30:44] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:45] | Ms. Geddes. | 格迪斯太太 |
[30:47] | It–it’s an illness that can be managed, you know? | 这种病是可控的 |
[30:50] | People can live long, very full lives. | 患者还是可以长寿 享有丰富的人生 |
[30:54] | I’ve taken care of Cameron since he was a baby. | 从卡梅伦刚出生起 我就照顾他 |
[30:57] | I’ve tried to protect him against his mama, | 我一直在保护他 防着他妈妈的伤害 |
[31:01] | who was a drug addict, | 她是个瘾君子 |
[31:02] | and against gangs… | 还要防着黑帮… |
[31:06] | from getting arrested… | 不让他被捕… |
[31:10] | Cameron survived. | 卡梅伦挺过来了 |
[31:12] | Cameron made it out. | 他成功地走出来了 |
[31:15] | He has a full scholarship. | 他得到了全额奖学金 |
[31:18] | This–this can’t be happening to him. | 他不可能有精神分裂 |
[31:24] | Listen, I mean, all kinds of things happen to us | 听着 各种各样我们无法预料的事 |
[31:28] | that we can’t anticipate, we can’t imagine, | 无法想象的事 都会发生在我们身上 |
[31:32] | and what I’ve learned, from my own experience, anyway, | 而我学会的 至少是从我自身的经历学会的 |
[31:35] | is that until we learn to accept the– | 只有当我们学会接受… |
[31:39] | the unacceptable… | 这些无法令人接受的结果 |
[31:41] | we’re–we’re just of no use to anyone. | 我们才能对别人有所帮助 |
[31:45] | Not to our loved ones, not to ourselves. | 对我们所爱的人 对我们自己 |
[31:49] | You know, Cameron needs you, | 卡梅伦需要你 |
[31:52] | and the person he is right now needs you more than ever. | 他现在这个样子就比以往更加需要你 |
[31:56] | You two have faced a lot together, | 你们已经一起面对了很多困难 |
[31:59] | and there’s just–there’s just no doubt in my mind | 我一点都不怀疑 |
[32:02] | that you can face this too. | 你们俩也能面对这道难关 |
[32:08] | Well, I can go home early. | 那我就可以早点回家了 |
[32:12] | Wow, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[32:15] | He feels bad. That’s his way of showing it. | 他感觉不好 这就是他表现的方式 |
[32:21] | Mr. And Mrs. Donovan? | 多诺万先生和太太 |
[32:25] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[32:26] | Thomas doesn’t need surgery. | 托马斯不需要手术了 |
[32:28] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:29] | His latest tests show that he is severely hypothyroid. | 他的最新化验表明他甲状腺功能严重减退 |
[32:32] | That would account for his headaches, fatigue, | 那就是他头疼 疲劳 |
[32:34] | even his vision problems. | 甚至他视力问题的原因 |
[32:36] | But–but the scans showed a tumor on the pituitary. | 但扫描不是查出他脑下垂体有腺瘤吗 |
[32:38] | What they showed was a mass called hyperplasia, | 扫描查出的肿块叫作增生 |
[32:41] | an enlargement of the organ due to his hypothyroidism, | 是由于他的甲状腺功能减退引发的器官变大 |
[32:44] | but it’s not a tumor, | 但它并不是肿瘤 |
[32:46] | and it will shrink with medication. | 会随着治疗而缩小的 |
[32:50] | Thomas, honey, | 托马斯 我的宝贝 |
[32:52] | you’re going to be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[32:54] | So I don’t have to take a nap? | 那我就不需要睡一觉了吗 |
[32:56] | No, you don’t need to. | 对 你不需要了 |
[33:00] | Hey, they, um–they had this in the lost and found. | 失物招领处有件衣服 |
[33:03] | Don’t know how clean it is. | 不知道干不干净 |
[33:07] | You really should be admitted. | 你真的应该住院 |
[33:08] | That’s what you’d tell any patient in your condition. | 你也会对像你这种情况的病人这么说的 |
[33:10] | Elsa, stop. | 艾尔莎 别说了 |
[33:14] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[33:16] | Okay, but you’re not gonna leave, leave, are you? | 好 但你不会真的离开的 对吧 |
[33:20] | Why would you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[33:23] | Uh, you– you’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了很多 |
[33:30] | No, I’ll be back. | 不 我会回来的 |
[33:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:47] | Did you get your results? | 拿到结果了吗 |
[33:53] | Metastatic adenocarcinoma. | 转移性腺癌 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I’ll need to get a PET scan | 是的 我要做个正子断层造影 |
[34:01] | to determine where it’s spread, | 来确认转移到了哪里 |
[34:05] | and then either lumpectomy followed by radiation and chemo | 然后选择肿瘤切除术后放射治疗 |
[34:09] | or a mastectomy. | 或者切除乳房 |
[34:12] | Sharon, I don’t want anyone to know. | 莎伦 我不想让别人知道 |
[34:16] | Mag, you’re looking at a long course of treatment, | 麦基 你面临的是长期治疗 |
[34:19] | likely debilitating. | 会让你变得很虚弱 |
[34:21] | I don’t care, I’ll manage. | 我不在乎 我能搞定 |
[34:23] | If you’re having the treatment here, | 如果你在这里治疗 |
[34:25] | people are bound to find out. | 大家肯定会知道的 |
[34:27] | No, I’ll go to East Mercy. | 不 我会去东慈爱医院 |
[34:29] | Mag… | 麦基 |
[34:31] | I don’t want to be the sick person. | 我不想当病人 |
[34:35] | I don’t want to be pitied. | 我不想被人同情 |
[34:37] | I intend to keep on working. | 我想要继续工作 |
[34:41] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[34:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:55] | I was just so worried because you were unconscious | 我真的很担心 因为你昏迷了 |
[34:59] | and–and no one was actually sure if you would wake up. | 又没有人能知道你是否会醒来 |
[35:02] | But–but, hey, you did. You made it. | 但你醒过来了 你成功了 |
[35:05] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:08] | I can’t remember what happened. | 我不记得发生了什么 |
[35:10] | I know, I know, and– and that’s okay. | 我知道 没关系的 |
[35:13] | The doctors said that the memory loss, | 医生说 失忆 |
[35:15] | that’s–that’s normal. | 是正常的 |
[35:17] | Phillip… | 菲利普 |
[35:19] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[35:24] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[35:26] | I don’t remember you asking me to marry you. | 我不记得你向我求婚 |
[35:28] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:30] | You will, I promise. | 我保证 你会答应我的 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:50] | Eyesight’s better. | 视线好点了 |
[35:51] | He’s already responding to the levothyroxine. | 左旋甲状腺素已经对他起效了 |
[35:54] | Good. | 太好了 |
[35:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:00] | April, would it really have been so bad | 艾普尔 如果你真的怀孕了 |
[36:02] | if you’d been pregnant? | 真的有那么糟吗 |
[36:04] | You can ask me about having a kid | 看过这对父母今天的经历后 |
[36:06] | after what we saw those parents go through today? | 你还能问我生孩子的事 |
[36:09] | That’s why I’m asking. | 所以我才问的 |
[36:11] | I–it’s a lot of pain, I know. | 是很痛苦 我明白 |
[36:14] | But it’s a lot of love too. | 但也很有爱 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:23] | Makes me think maybe we’re missing out on something. | 让我觉得也许我们错过了什么 |
[36:26] | Maybe we are. | 也许吧 |
[36:29] | Someday. | 总会有的 |
[36:32] | Yeah, someday. | 是啊 总会有的 |
[36:37] | Rough day, huh? | 不顺的一天吧 |
[36:40] | You have no idea. | 你完全想象不到 |
[36:42] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在 |
[36:44] | I’m just leaving. | 我刚准备走 |
[36:47] | Whatever you said, grandma’s on board. | 好说歹说 奶奶就是不肯走 |
[36:50] | So how do you want me to manage the kid tonight? | 今晚你打算让我怎么处理那个孩子 |
[36:53] | Ativan, 2 milligram, IVPRN. | 两毫克安定 必要时就注射 |
[36:56] | One Haldol if he needs something stronger. | 如果要药效更强的就用一单位氟哌啶醇 |
[36:58] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[37:00] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[37:02] | There you are. I was just coming to you. | 你来了啊 我刚要去找你 |
[37:03] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:05] | I made a reservation for us at Gibson’s. | 我在吉布森牛排店订了位置 |
[37:08] | I think you know Dr. Marcel. | 我想你应该认识马塞尔医生 |
[37:09] | Hey, I think I met you | 我记得你 |
[37:11] | the day I got some really challenging news, right? | 就是我收到骇人听闻的大消息的那天 |
[37:13] | Good evening, ma’am. How are you? | 晚上好 女士 近来可好 |
[37:14] | You know, I’ve never been better. | 我好得不能再好了 |
[37:16] | – Glad to hear. – Thank you. | -为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[37:17] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[37:21] | – “Never better,” huh? – Never better, huh? | -“好得不能再好了”哦 -好得不能再好了哦 |
[37:22] | Not gonna let a little thing like cancer get in your way? | 不会让癌症这样的小东西妨碍你吗 |
[37:25] | Mm, we gon’ press on. | 我们要坚定地继续前行呀 |
[37:26] | It’s just like you taught me. | 就跟你教我的那样 |
[37:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:29] | I think I might have passed that along today. | 我想我今天把它传递出去了 |
[37:31] | – Yeah? – Tried to, anyway. | -是吗 -反正尽力啦 |
[37:33] | You’re good looking. | 你真漂亮 |
[37:37] | Dr. Latham, uh, I just want to say thank you. | 莱瑟医生 我只想说声谢谢 |
[37:41] | Uh, I couldn’t imagine having had a better teacher. | 我想象不出比您更好的老师了 |
[37:44] | You’re welcome… | 不客气 |
[37:46] | but I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[37:48] | I’m leaving Med. | 我要离开医院了 |
[37:51] | Leaving? | 离开 |
[38:01] | But we did everything we could to save her. | 但我们已经尽力救她了 |
[38:04] | And your father’s death, you’ve been exonerated. | 而你父亲的死 也与你无关 |
[38:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 那都不重要 |
[38:10] | I’m never gonna be able to get past what happened here | 这里发生的事情 我无法释怀 |
[38:12] | and nobody’s ever gonna be able to forget. | 也没人有办法忘记吧 |
[38:15] | I need a fresh start. | 我想要一个新的开始 |
[38:18] | And I just– I need to go somewhere | 我只是…想去一个 |
[38:19] | where all I will be is just another doctor. | 我只是单纯是一个医生的地方 |
[38:28] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不希望你走 |
[38:31] | That’s very kind of you, | 很感谢你 |
[38:32] | but you will find another surgeon. | 你会找到另一个外科医生的 |
[38:35] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[38:38] | I’m not talking about a surgeon. | 我不是在说外科医生 |
[38:40] | I don’t want my friend to go. | 我不希望我的朋友走 |
[39:26] | I got a call from Dr. Latham. | 我接到了莱瑟医生的电话 |
[39:32] | Please don’t try to talk me out of it. | 请别费力气劝我了 |
[39:35] | You know, I’ve been known to be very persuasive… | 我一直是以很有说服力闻名的 |
[39:41] | But I won’t. | 但我不会劝你 |
[39:46] | You’ve been really good to me, Ms. Goodwin. | 您对我真好 古德温女士 |
[39:48] | I hope I’m not disappointing you. | 但愿我没让你失望 |
[39:50] | No, you have not. | 不 你没有 |
[39:54] | You will be missed, Connor Rhodes. | 大家会想念你的 康纳·罗德斯 |
[40:02] | Would you mind saying good-bye to everybody for me? | 能否请您替我向大家道别 |
[40:05] | I just think it might be a little hard. | 我觉得有些难以开口 |
[40:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:14] | Good luck, my friend. | 一路顺风 我的朋友 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |