| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | All right, okay. | 好了 | 
| [00:09] | Uh, coming. | 来了来了 | 
| [00:13] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [00:15] | – Are you guys ready to go? – Getting there. | -你们准备好走了吗 -马上 | 
| [00:16] | Emily’s still in the bathroom. | 艾米莉还在厕所 | 
| [00:17] | She’s gonna make us late again. | 她又要害我们迟到了 | 
| [00:19] | – Ethan, hold on. – Em! | -伊森 等等 -小艾 | 
| [00:23] | Em, hurry up! | 小艾 快点 | 
| [00:25] | Can I just have, like, 20 more minutes, please? | 能不能再给我二十分钟 | 
| [00:27] | We have to get to work. | 我们得去上班了 | 
| [00:29] | Look, I’m covered in spit up. I haven’t showered in days. | 我浑身都是呕吐物 已经几天没洗澡了 | 
| [00:31] | – I’m–look, I’m so exhausted. – Okay, Em, take your time. | -我好累 -好的 小艾 你慢慢来 | 
| [00:35] | You’re going to visit Bernie, right? | 你要去看伯尼 对吧 | 
| [00:36] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [00:37] | We’ll take Vincent and meet you at the hospital. | 我们会带文森特一起 到时候医院见 | 
| [00:39] | Oh, thank you so much, April. | 太谢谢你了 艾普尔 | 
| [00:43] | Don’t say it. I know. | 不必多说 我知道 | 
| [00:44] | Take Vincent so I can finish getting ready. | 你抱着文森特 我去准备出门 | 
| [00:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:47] | All right. | 好 | 
| [00:49] | I saw that they just put Sophie’s surgery on the schedule. | 我看到他们把苏菲的手术排上日程了 | 
| [00:51] | How’s Phillip holding up? | 菲利普感觉如何 | 
| [00:52] | Oh, he’s trying to stay positive. | 他在努力保持乐观 | 
| [00:54] | He’s looking forward to being on the other side of it, though. | 不过可以看出 他很希望这件事快点过去 | 
| [00:56] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [00:57] | In other news, a little birdie told me | 换个话题 有一只小鸟告诉我 | 
| [00:59] | – it was your birthday today. – Oh, yeah? | -今天是你的生日 -是吗 | 
| [01:01] | Did that little birdie happen to have long, dark hair? | 这个小鸟是不是长着长长的黑头发 | 
| [01:03] | – Don’t look at me. – I never reveal my sources. | -别看我 -我从来不暴露线人 | 
| [01:05] | Mm-hmm. So any plans tonight? | 所以你今晚有何打算 | 
| [01:07] | No, just dinner with Robin. | 没什么 就是跟罗宾吃晚餐 | 
| [01:08] | So you and Robin have been spending some time together. | 看来你和罗宾最近相处挺多的 | 
| [01:11] | You thinking about rekindling? | 是不是在考虑复合 | 
| [01:14] | You are just brimming with curiosity today, aren’t you? | 你今天可真是充满了好奇心 | 
| [01:17] | Maggie. | 麦基 | 
| [01:21] | You want me to turn the air on? | 要我把空调打开吗 | 
| [01:22] | No, I’m fine, I’m fine. I always run hot. | 不用 没关系 我总是容易热 | 
| [01:23] | Well, you got through the polar vortex. | 天寒地冻你已经熬过了 | 
| [01:26] | And now you just have | 现在你也只能 | 
| [01:27] | the sweltering Chicago summer to look forward to. | 期待芝加哥闷热的夏天了 | 
| [01:30] | I’m gonna skip town before that heat wave hits. | 我打算在热浪来袭之前 离开这里 | 
| [01:32] | What, you going on some cruise I don’t know about? | 怎么 你打算去海上度假吗 | 
| [01:34] | Actually, I’m–I’m heading back to Minneapolis. | 其实 我打算回明尼阿波利斯市 | 
| [01:39] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [01:40] | What, for the weekend? | 回去过周末吗 | 
| [01:42] | Um, I was gonna fill you in later. | 我打算晚点跟你说的 | 
| [01:45] | Hamline made me an offer I couldn’t refuse to go back and teach, | 哈姆林大学给了我一个无法拒绝的执教机会 | 
| [01:48] | so I’m going to tie up some loose ends here | 所以我打算把这里的事情收个尾 | 
| [01:50] | and then head back in a week. | 然后一周后回去 | 
| [01:55] | Well–well, what about-what about the trial? | 可是 那试验怎么办 | 
| [01:57] | What about the-your clinical trial? | 你的临床试验呢 | 
| [01:59] | They’re gonna let me continue my treatment back home. | 他们让我在家那边继续进行研究 | 
| [02:05] | It’s good. | 挺好的 | 
| [02:06] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 | 
| [02:08] | Guess it’ll be good to sleep in your own bed again. | 能重新睡在自家床上 感觉应该不错 | 
| [02:10] | Yeah, yeah. And you know what? | 是啊 而且你知道吗 | 
| [02:13] | I’m gonna get in that claw-foot tub you tried to fight me for. | 我会在你曾跟我抢的爪型支座浴缸里泡澡 | 
| [02:17] | You offered that woman $10 more than I paid. | 你多给了那个女人十美元 | 
| [02:21] | – You ain’t right. – That’s a great tub. | -你太坏了 -那个浴缸很好 | 
| [02:25] | Your echo report looks good. | 你的超声波报告看起来不错 | 
| [02:27] | You’re gonna have to continue cardiac rehab | 你还得继续进行心脏复健 | 
| [02:29] | for a couple of weeks. | 需要几周时间 | 
| [02:31] | But best guess, you’re going home tomorrow. | 但是理想的话 你明天就可以出院了 | 
| [02:34] | Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [02:35] | ‘Cause that chef can’t make a poached egg to save his life. | 那个主厨就算被刀架着脖子也做不好水煎蛋 | 
| [02:38] | All the money I’m spending here, | 我在这里花了那么多钱 | 
| [02:39] | this place should be Michelin starred. | 这里应该拿到米其林星级 | 
| [02:42] | Look, Dad, I’ve gotta run, but I’ll be back to check in later. | 爸爸 我得走了 我会再过来看你的 | 
| [02:46] | Hey, before you go, | 趁你还没走 | 
| [02:49] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [02:52] | – Shocked I remembered? – Yeah, frankly. | -没想到我会记得吗 -说实话 是的 | 
| [02:56] | Well, I will admit that I almost forgot. | 我承认 我确实差点就忘了 | 
| [02:59] | But Carlotta was cleaning out the attic a few weeks ago | 但是卡洛塔几周前在清理阁楼 | 
| [03:02] | and she found your old Ninja Turtle mask– | 她发现了你以前的忍者神龟面具 | 
| [03:04] | From my seventh birthday? | 是我七岁生日时那个吗 | 
| [03:06] | Yes. Wow, yeah. | 对 没错 | 
| [03:08] | Uh, Mom made that Donatello birthday cake from scratch. | 妈妈还亲手做了一个多纳泰罗神龟的生日蛋糕 | 
| [03:11] | – She planned every detail. – You mean your nanny. | -每个细节都做出来了 -你是说保姆吧 | 
| [03:15] | No, I mean Mom. | 不 我是说妈妈 | 
| [03:17] | Mom was having a depressive episode. | 你妈妈当时抑郁症发作 | 
| [03:19] | She’d been in bed for weeks. | 在床上躺了好几周 | 
| [03:21] | That’s not how I remember it. | 我记得不是这样 | 
| [03:25] | That doesn’t surprise me. | 我可以理解 | 
| [03:27] | Now, what is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 | 
| [03:29] | You always paint me as the absentee father | 你总是把我塑造成漠不关心的父亲 | 
| [03:31] | and your mother as the saint, | 你妈妈则是圣人 | 
| [03:32] | and I’m telling you your nanny planned the party. | 而我告诉你 是你的保姆筹办了派对 | 
| [03:36] | I paid for it. | 我付的钱 | 
| [03:37] | And your mom never came. | 你妈妈根本没来 | 
| [03:38] | Why do you feel the need to disparage her? | 你为什么总想诋毁她 | 
| [03:40] | – I’m not disparaging her. – Yes, you are. | -我不是在诋毁她 -你就是 | 
| [03:42] | – No, I’m not! – You do this every time. | -我没有 -你总是这样 | 
| [03:45] | – I’ll–I’ll come back later. – No, you stay. | -我晚点再回来 -不 你留下 | 
| [03:49] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 | 
| [03:58] | Need some help out here. Got a patient down. | 这里需要帮助 有病人倒下了 | 
| [04:00] | Get a gurney out there. | 拿个轮床过来 | 
| [04:03] | She’s seizing. She looks like she’s full term. | 她在抽搐 她似乎已经可以分娩 | 
| [04:05] | Must be eclamptic. | 应该是子痫发作 | 
| [04:07] | Lucy, get me ten grams of magnesium. | 露西 给我拿十毫克镁 | 
| [04:09] | – On it. – Name’s Desiree Parker. | -马上 -病人是德茜蕾·帕克 | 
| [04:10] | She had just signed in. Husband went to park the car. | 她刚住进来 她丈夫去停车了 | 
| [04:14] | Desiree, I’m Dr. Manning. | 德茜蕾 我是曼宁医生 | 
| [04:15] | Can you tell me where you are? | 你能告诉我这是哪里吗 | 
| [04:16] | – What? What? – You’re in a hospital. | -什么 什么 -你在医院里 | 
| [04:18] | You just had a seizure. Let’s get her on the backboard. | 你刚发生了抽搐 抬她上担架吧 | 
| [04:20] | Yes, Doctor. Gonna get you into the ER. | 是 医生 我这就送你去急救室 | 
| [04:24] | All right, let’s lift her on my count. | 好的 听我口令移动她 | 
| [04:25] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 | 
| [04:29] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [04:32] | She’s seizing again. Lucy! | 她又出现抽搐了 露西 | 
| [04:34] | Excuse us. Injecting magnesium. | 借过 马上注射镁 | 
| [04:44] | The magnesium isn’t working. | 镁没有效果 | 
| [04:45] | Let’s get her two milligrams of Ativan IM. | 给她注射两毫克安定 | 
| [04:48] | Let’s check her vitals and get her some oxygen. | 检查一下她的器官状况 开始供氧 | 
| [05:02] | Well, there’s the fetus but she’s not even close to full term. | 我看到胎儿了 但是远远没有发育完全 | 
| [05:04] | Maybe 20, 21 weeks. | 可能只有二十周左右 | 
| [05:07] | But she’s so big. | 但是她肚子很大 | 
| [05:10] | Whoa, that’s all free fluid. Maybe she’s cirrhotic. | 那些都是液体 也许她有肝硬化 | 
| [05:13] | No, no, she has cancer. | 不 她有癌症 | 
| [05:15] | My wife. | 我妻子 | 
| [05:17] | She has ovarian cancer. | 她患了卵巢癌 | 
| [05:19] | Stage four. | 晚期 | 
| [05:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:38] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 | 
| [05:39] | – Honey. – It’s okay. | -亲爱的 -没关系 | 
| [05:41] | Um, Desi, your CT scan shows that your cancer | 德茜 你的CT扫描显示你的癌症 | 
| [05:44] | has metastasized to your brain. | 已经扩散到大脑了 | 
| [05:47] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [05:50] | There’s a large tumor on your right temporal lobe. | 你的右侧颞叶旁有个巨大的肿瘤 | 
| [05:54] | That’s what caused your seizure. | 导致你癫痫发作 | 
| [05:58] | I knew the risk I was taking | 当我决定不接受治疗时 | 
| [05:59] | when I decided against treatment. | 我就知道有这些风险 | 
| [06:01] | Yeah, we, uh, | 是的 我们 | 
| [06:04] | got the diagnosis when we were three months along | 我们在她怀孕三个月的时候 | 
| [06:07] | – with the pregnancy. – With Elijah. | -拿到了癌症诊断书 -怀伊利亚的时候 | 
| [06:10] | That’s his name. | 这是他的名字 | 
| [06:13] | I was already stage four. | 我当时就是晚期了 | 
| [06:15] | It was highly unlikely that treatment would be successful. | 很有可能即使接受治疗也不会有用 | 
| [06:17] | Unlikely, not impossible. | 可能没用 但不是完全没可能 | 
| [06:21] | I didn’t want any interventions that could harm the baby. | 我不希望接受任何有可能伤害到宝宝的治疗 | 
| [06:25] | What are our options? | 接下去怎么办 | 
| [06:27] | Well, given the size and location of the tumor, | 鉴于肿瘤的位置和大小 | 
| [06:29] | um, a craniotomy is recommended to resect it. | 我们推荐实施开颅术切除肿瘤 | 
| [06:33] | Brain surgery? | 脑部手术吗 | 
| [06:34] | That could hurt Elijah, right? | 那有可能伤害到伊利亚 对吗 | 
| [06:36] | Well, they would take every precaution, | 医生会采取所有保护措施 | 
| [06:39] | but, yes, general anesthesia does pose a small risk for the fetus. | 但是 全麻确实会对胎儿产生轻微伤害 | 
| [06:43] | Then, no, I won’t do it. | 那我就不做 | 
| [06:44] | Desi, we agreed | 德茜 我们说好的 | 
| [06:46] | not to take treatment off the table completely, | 不完全否决治疗方案 | 
| [06:48] | especially as circumstances evolve. | 尤其是当病情加重时 | 
| [06:55] | Could you give us some time to discuss it? | 我们能讨论一下吗 | 
| [06:57] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:07] | Getting dolled up. | 打扮得美美的 | 
| [07:09] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 | 
| [07:10] | Having breakfast with my sister. | 和我妹妹吃早饭 | 
| [07:12] | – Oh, Denise is in town? – Mm-hmm. | -丹妮丝来了 -是啊 | 
| [07:14] | Third time this month. | 这个月第三回了 | 
| [07:16] | Little sneak’s been dating someone in Streeterville. | 小坏蛋在和斯特雷维尔的某个家伙约会 | 
| [07:19] | Finally agreed to make the introductions. | 终于同意介绍给我认识了 | 
| [07:22] | Does she… | 她有没有… | 
| [07:24] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [07:25] | No, spit it out. | 不 你说 | 
| [07:29] | Probably a dumb question, | 这问题大概太蠢了 | 
| [07:30] | but does she date men or women? | 但她有没有说是男人还是女人 | 
| [07:34] | Oh, well, every trans woman is different. | 每个变性女人都不同 | 
| [07:36] | But Denise dates men. | 但丹妮丝喜欢男人 | 
| [07:40] | Speaking of… Denise! | 说曹操…丹妮丝 | 
| [07:44] | Look at you! You look awesome! | 瞧瞧你 你看上去棒极了 | 
| [07:47] | Oh, stop it. Hey, Will. | 别逗我了 你好 威尔 | 
| [07:49] | – Hi. – I’m serious. | -你好 -我是认真的 | 
| [07:52] | She isn’t lying. | 她没说谎 | 
| [07:53] | Well, if I look good, I owe it to Trevor. | 如果我看起来不错 那要感谢特雷弗 | 
| [07:55] | We’ve been on a low carb kick. | 我们一直在控制饮食 | 
| [07:57] | Um, no, you can thank your folks for that. | 不 你应该感谢你爸妈 | 
| [07:59] | I see good genes run in the family. | 看来你家都是美人 | 
| [08:00] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [08:03] | He’s a keeper. Trevor, this is Will Halstead. | 嘴真甜 特雷弗 这位是威尔·霍斯特德 | 
| [08:06] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 | 
| [08:07] | I got you covered. Have fun. | 我来替你 你去吧 | 
| [08:08] | Thank you. Well, come on. | 谢了 来吧 | 
| [08:10] | Yeah, good luck, man. | 祝你好运 哥们 | 
| [08:11] | You’re gonna need it with those two. | 跟这对姐妹花在一起你会用得着的 | 
| [08:12] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:15] | Matt Jacobson, 14-year-old male. | 马特·雅各布森 14岁男性 | 
| [08:17] | – Fell attempting a skateboard trick. – It hurts! | -玩特技滑板时摔倒 -好疼 | 
| [08:19] | Complaining of pain to the left forearm. | 说左前臂疼痛 | 
| [08:22] | – Vitals stable. – All right. | -生命体征稳定 -好的 | 
| [08:23] | – You notify his parents? – Uh, dad’s right behind us. | -通知他父母了吗 -爸爸就在我们后面 | 
| [08:25] | Keep breathing, kid. I know that it hurts. | 继续呼吸 孩子 我知道很疼 | 
| [08:27] | Just try to keep breathing. | 试着呼吸 | 
| [08:30] | He, uh, was screaming his head off the whole way here. | 过来的路上喊了一路 | 
| [08:33] | All right. | 好 | 
| [08:34] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我的口令 一 二 三 | 
| [08:39] | Thank you, you guys. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [08:42] | Hey, Matt, did you put your arms out in front of you | 马特 你摔倒的时候有没有 | 
| [08:44] | – to break your fall? – I can’t remember. | -把手臂挡在胸前 -我不记得了 | 
| [08:47] | All right, easy there. | 好 慢点 | 
| [08:48] | Breath sounds are normal. Dad, did you see what happened? | 呼吸音正常 爸爸 你看见事情经过了吗 | 
| [08:51] | No, I was in the house. | 没有 我在屋里 | 
| [08:53] | I got to him as quick as I could. | 我尽快出去了 | 
| [08:54] | – But I don’t move so fast. – Yeah. | -但我走不快 -好 | 
| [08:57] | All right, Matt, can you move your head for me? | 马特 你能动一下头吗 | 
| [08:59] | My arm hurts so bad. | 我的胳膊好疼 | 
| [09:00] | All right, just touch your chin to your chest, then. | 那就用下巴去碰你的胸 | 
| [09:03] | Make it stop hurting, please! | 快给我止疼 求你们了 | 
| [09:04] | He’s too distracted to clear the C-spine. | 他太疼了 无法检查颈椎状况 | 
| [09:06] | Let’s take care of his pain and then we’ll reassess. | 先给他止疼 然后再评估伤情 | 
| [09:09] | Monique, get a line in and give 4 of morphine. | 莫妮克 开一条静脉输四毫克吗啡 | 
| [09:11] | No, no, no, I hate needles. Can’t you give me pills? | 不不 不要针头 给我药片不行吗 | 
| [09:14] | They’re gonna take a lot longer to work, bud. | 那起效时间会慢很多 兄弟 | 
| [09:15] | – I don’t want a needle. – Just give him a pill. | -我不想被针扎 -给他药片吧 | 
| [09:18] | Please. | 求你们了 | 
| [09:20] | All right, fine. Uh, give 7.5 hydrocodone. | 好吧 7.5毫克的氢考酮 | 
| [09:23] | Once the pain subsides, we’ll do a chest x-ray, | 一旦疼痛止住 我们照胸片 | 
| [09:25] | AP and lateral x-rays of both arms. | 拍竖直和水平的手臂X光 | 
| [09:28] | Be right back, okay? | 马上回来 好吗 | 
| [09:31] | It hurts. | 好疼 | 
| [09:34] | – Dr. Rhodes, you smell alcohol on dad’s breath? – Oh, yeah. | -罗德斯医生 你闻到爸爸的酒气了吗 -有 | 
| [09:38] | – He reeked of it. – It hurts! | -浑身都是 -好疼 | 
| [09:48] | Just the lady I was looking for. | 刚好要找你 | 
| [09:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:51] | You still friendly with the chairman | 你和芝加哥大学 | 
| [09:53] | of the anthropology department at University of Chicago? | 人类学系的系主任关系还好吗 | 
| [09:56] | Yes, I just saw him last weekend at a fundraiser | 当然 上周末还在男孩女孩俱乐部的 | 
| [09:59] | for the Boys & Girls Club. Why? | 募捐会上见过他 怎么了 | 
| [10:01] | Well, you know, they’ve been trying to recruit CeCe for years. | 他们一直想要聘用茜茜 | 
| [10:04] | – And I was just thinking– – Daniel. | -我就想着… -丹尼尔 | 
| [10:06] | What? Oh, come on. | 怎么 拜托 | 
| [10:07] | They would jump at the opportunity to have her on the faculty. | 他们肯定会毫不犹豫地聘用她 | 
| [10:10] | And let’s face it, she should stay in Chicago | 而且我们都知道 她应该待在芝加哥 | 
| [10:12] | and stick with the same medical team. | 和一直治疗她的医生在一起 | 
| [10:14] | Why don’t you just tell her how you feel? | 你为什么不直接和她说呢 | 
| [10:17] | Do you have the number? | 你有电话吗 | 
| [10:20] | – All right. – Send it to me. | -好吧 -发给我 | 
| [10:22] | Sent. | 发了 | 
| [10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [10:30] | Emily should be here soon. I’ll hang with him till then. | 艾米莉应该马上就到 我先陪陪他 | 
| [10:33] | All right, I– I can take him. | 我来带他吧 | 
| [10:35] | He’s still sleeping. I got it. | 他还在睡觉 我来吧 | 
| [10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:46] | You got a pep in your step. | 你走得真欢快 | 
| [10:48] | Trevor knock it out of the park? | 特雷弗表现出众 | 
| [10:49] | The guy’s a prince. | 那家伙太棒了 | 
| [10:50] | I can’t believe Denise kept him hidden for so long. | 这不敢相信丹妮丝藏了这么久 | 
| [10:53] | Poor thing was so nervous, she didn’t eat a bite. | 小可怜太紧张 基本没吃什么 | 
| [10:55] | Well, maybe she was worried her big sister wouldn’t approve. | 也许她担心姐姐会不喜欢他 | 
| [10:59] | I mean, you can be a little judgmental at times. | 我是说 你有时候会有点武断 | 
| [11:01] | I think you mean discerning. | 我觉得你是想说目光犀利吧 | 
| [11:03] | Whatever. Where are you going, anyway? | 随便吧 你要去哪啊 | 
| [11:05] | Forgot my phone in the car. Be back in a sec. | 手机落在车里了 马上就回来 | 
| [11:07] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [11:23] | Denise. | 丹妮丝 | 
| [11:27] | Hey, Denise. | 丹妮丝 | 
| [11:30] | – You all right? – I’m fine, really. | -你没事吧 -我很好 真的 | 
| [11:32] | Oh, your lip’s bleeding. Let me– | 你的嘴唇流血了 我来… | 
| [11:33] | I said I’m fine. I just need to call me an Uber. | 我说了我很好 你给我叫辆车就行 | 
| [11:36] | Listen, why don’t you come inside? | 你还是进去吧 | 
| [11:38] | Let me check you out properly. | 让我给你做些检查 | 
| [11:40] | Looks like you’re banged up pretty good. | 看起来你伤得挺厉害 | 
| [11:41] | I’m not coming inside, Will. | 我不会进去的 威尔 | 
| [11:43] | And you can’t mention this to Maggie. | 也不许你和麦基提这事 | 
| [11:45] | – Promise me. – I won’t mention it to Maggie. | -答应我 -我不会和麦基提这事 | 
| [11:49] | But you gotta let me examine you. | 但你要让我给你检查一下 | 
| [11:50] | I don’t… | 我不要… | 
| [11:53] | Denise? | 丹妮丝 | 
| [11:56] | Denise. | 丹妮丝 | 
| [11:58] | Denise? | 丹妮丝 | 
| [12:04] | Denise? Oh, my God. | 丹妮丝 我的天 | 
| [12:06] | – What happened? – She fainted. | -出什么事了 -她晕倒了 | 
| [12:08] | Where? How? | 在哪 怎么晕倒的 | 
| [12:10] | And where’s Trevor? | 特雷弗呢 | 
| [12:11] | He had to, um… | 他要去… | 
| [12:14] | Let her fill you in when she’s feeling better. | 还是等她好些再跟你说吧 | 
| [12:15] | Is treatment four open? | 四号诊室空着吗 | 
| [12:18] | Okay. Here, this way. | 好 过来 | 
| [12:20] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [12:23] | Given the kid’s description of what happened, | 根据孩子叙述的事情经过 | 
| [12:25] | I’d expect a Colles or Smith fracture. | 我会怀疑是克雷氏或者史密斯骨折 | 
| [12:27] | But this is not a fracture from a fall. | 但这不是摔倒所引起的骨折 | 
| [12:30] | And with the bruising pattern, | 根据伤痕的样子 | 
| [12:32] | I’d say he was struck with something. | 我会说是什么东西打的 | 
| [12:35] | Like a cane. | 比如说拐杖 | 
| [12:38] | You think his father did this? | 你觉得是他爸爸弄的 | 
| [12:39] | I think there’s a strong possibility, yeah. | 我觉得可能性很大 | 
| [12:42] | It’s odd, though, that he brought his son in. | 但这样很奇怪啊 他把他儿子送进来的 | 
| [12:45] | I mean, usually they try to hide the abuse | 一般来说 他们会想办法掩盖家暴 | 
| [12:48] | or delay seeking medical treatment. | 或者延缓就医 | 
| [12:50] | Mm-mm, there’s something off here, Miss Goodwin. | 这里面有什么不太对劲 古德温女士 | 
| [12:52] | I– I know it. | 我能看出来 | 
| [12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:55] | Pull social work in to do an evaluation and | 让社工过来做个评估 | 
| [12:57] | have them check for any pending or prior claims of abuse, | 让他们查查有没有处理中或者以前的家暴申诉 | 
| [13:01] | but let’s wait to involve DCFS | 但在我们绝对确定之前 | 
| [13:03] | until we’re absolutely sure. | 先不要通知儿童与家庭服务部 | 
| [13:05] | – Of course. Thank you. – All right. | -当然 谢谢 -好的 | 
| [13:11] | Dr. Rhodes, Matt’s requesting more meds for the pain. | 罗德斯医生 马特还要吃药止疼 | 
| [13:14] | Really? Oh, come on. | 真的 不会啊 | 
| [13:17] | That kid is 120 pounds soaking wet. | 那孩子最多不超过110斤 | 
| [13:20] | He’s had two tabs of hydrocodone. | 他吃了两片氢可酮 | 
| [13:22] | He should be high as a kite. | 他应该感觉轻飘飘的才对 | 
| [13:24] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [13:27] | Get a new urine sample and run a tox. | 取点尿样 做个毒品检测 | 
| [13:30] | On it. | 好的 | 
| [13:36] | Caleb, I was just headed to you. | 卡莱布 我正要来找你 | 
| [13:38] | Have you and Desi made a decision about surgery? | 手术的事你和德茜想好了吗 | 
| [13:40] | Uh, not exactly. Um, can we…? | 没完全想好 我们能… | 
| [13:43] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [13:45] | My wife and I, we agreed that if the cancer | 我太太和我 我们之前达成共识 | 
| [13:47] | progressed quickly that she would reconsider treatment. | 如果癌症发展得很快 那她会考虑治疗 | 
| [13:51] | The tumor in her brain, | 她脑子里的肿瘤 | 
| [13:52] | it could be impairing her judgment, right? | 会影响她的判断力 对不对 | 
| [13:55] | Yes, it’s a possibility, but– | 是的 有可能 但… | 
| [13:56] | So maybe she can’t make this decision. | 因此她可能不能做这个决定 | 
| [14:00] | Caleb, I understand that you’re overwhelmed, | 卡莱布 我理解你的压力很大 | 
| [14:02] | but Desi did appear to have all of her faculties– | 但德茜看起来各方面机能都… | 
| [14:04] | Hey, I know my wife. | 我了解我太太 | 
| [14:06] | She’s not thinking clearly. I’m telling you. | 她现在想不清楚 我可以告诉你 | 
| [14:10] | Okay, um, I will have the Head of Psychiatry evaluate Desi. | 我会请精神科主任评估一下德茜 | 
| [14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:19] | You said she fainted. What happened to her face? | 你说她晕倒了 那她的脸是怎么回事 | 
| [14:22] | Her lip is busted. It looks like she got hit. | 她的嘴唇破了 好像她被打了 | 
| [14:27] | I told you you’re gonna have to talk to your sister. | 我说了你得去和你妹妹聊聊 | 
| [14:30] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [14:33] | Did Trevor do this? | 是特雷弗干的吗 | 
| [14:40] | So this is why you didn’t want us to meet. | 所以这才是你不想让我们见面的原因 | 
| [14:42] | – You told her? – He didn’t have to. | -你告诉她了 -还用他说吗 | 
| [14:44] | How long has Trevor been putting his hands on you? | 特雷弗动手打你有多久了 | 
| [14:45] | He hasn’t. He just lost his temper today. | 他没有 他今天只是发了点脾气 | 
| [14:48] | It’s my fault. I was pushing his buttons. | 是我的错 我把他惹恼了 | 
| [14:51] | – We have to call the cops. – Don’t! | -我们得报警 -不要 | 
| [14:53] | Say anything and I’ll deny it. | 你说什么我都会不承认 | 
| [14:55] | Why? What is wrong with you, Denise? | 为什么 你是怎么搞的 丹妮丝 | 
| [14:58] | No, I don’t expect you to understand, okay? | 我没指望你能理解 | 
| [15:00] | Look, Trevor may not be perfect, | 特雷弗也许不那么完美 | 
| [15:02] | but at least he loves me for me. | 但至少他爱我本来的样子 | 
| [15:03] | Loves you? This man doesn’t love you. | 爱你 那个人根本不爱你 | 
| [15:07] | He preys on you. He preys on you because he can. | 他把你当猎物 因为他可以为所欲为 | 
| [15:10] | – Mags, let me talk to you. – Look at your face! | -麦基 我跟你谈谈 -看看你的脸 | 
| [15:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [15:16] | Denise, sit tight. | 丹妮丝 好好待着 | 
| [15:17] | I’m gonna have plastics come take a look at that lip. | 我会让整形科过来看看你的嘴唇 | 
| [15:20] | – What? – Listen. | -谈什么 -听着 | 
| [15:23] | You shoot from the hip and we all love that about you, | 你有话直说 我们都喜欢你这点 | 
| [15:24] | but maybe try a softer approach. | 但也许你要试着委婉一点 | 
| [15:28] | Sometimes the truth hurts. | 有时候真话很伤人的 | 
| [15:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [15:46] | I couldn’t find Emily. She wasn’t in Bernie’s room. | 我找不到艾米莉了 她不在伯尼的病房 | 
| [15:48] | He said she hasn’t come by yet. | 他说她还没过来 | 
| [15:49] | I’ll call her. | 我打给她 | 
| [15:50] | I did already. She didn’t pick up. | 我已经打过了 她不接电话 | 
| [15:52] | I left a voicemail. | 我留了言 | 
| [15:54] | She had a really rough night with Vincent. | 她让文森特折腾了一晚 | 
| [15:56] | I don’t think she slept more than an hour. | 我估计她睡了不超过一小时 | 
| [15:58] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道对她很不容易 | 
| [15:59] | I just hope she’s not falling back to her old ways. | 我只是希望她不要退回到她以前的样子去 | 
| [16:02] | Well, she’s made a lot of strides these last few months. | 过去的几个月她进步很大 | 
| [16:05] | Let’s try to give her the benefit of the doubt. | 我们还是不要怀疑她吧 | 
| [16:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:09] | I’ll run Vincent down to the daycare center, | 我把文森特送到日托中心去 | 
| [16:11] | – see if they have room for him. – Okay. | -看看他们有没有地方 -好 | 
| [16:14] | Hi, buddy. Hello. | 小家伙 你好 | 
| [16:24] | Hey, Desi. How are you feeling? | 德茜 你感觉如何 | 
| [16:27] | Okay. Just a bit, um, drowsy. | 只是有点 困 | 
| [16:29] | That’s from the Ativan. Should wear off soon. | 是劳拉西泮的作用 很快就过去了 | 
| [16:32] | In the meantime, I wanted to introduce you | 我来介绍一下 | 
| [16:34] | to Dr. Charles. He’s our Head of Psychiatry. | 查尔斯医生 他是精神科主任 | 
| [16:36] | Psychiatrist. Why? | 精神科 为什么 | 
| [16:38] | Desiree, I just wanna ask you a couple of quick questions | 德茜蕾 如果可以的话 我只是想 | 
| [16:41] | if that’s okay. | 问你几个简单的问题 | 
| [16:42] | You can–me–Desi. | 你可以…我…德茜 | 
| [16:44] | – I’m sorry? – Call me– | -你说什么 -叫我… | 
| [16:48] | Bag her. | 给她上氧气 | 
| [16:49] | Desi! | 德茜 | 
| [16:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [16:52] | Let’s give them some room. | 先给他们腾点地方 | 
| [16:55] | Her right pupil is dilated and sluggish. | 她右侧瞳孔扩散 移动缓慢 | 
| [16:57] | I need to tube her and send her to CT stat. | 我要给她插管并马上送她去做CT | 
| [16:59] | – I suspect edema. – It’s a swelling in the brain. | -我怀疑有水肿 -是一种脑部肿胀 | 
| [17:02] | 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林 | 
| [17:03] | – Do the surgery! – Mr. Parker | -做手术吧 -帕克先生 | 
| [17:06] | I’m her surrogate decision maker. | 我是她的代理决策人 | 
| [17:08] | I said do it. Now. | 我说要做手术 马上 | 
| [17:14] | Where are the pills? | 药去哪儿了 | 
| [17:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [17:17] | Did you take them already? | 你已经吃了吗 | 
| [17:18] | Just tell me. Where are the pills? | 告诉我 药到哪里去了 | 
| [17:20] | Hey, hey. What’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 | 
| [17:23] | Guy abused his son and came here to score opioids. | 这家伙虐待他儿子来这里骗取鸦片类药物 | 
| [17:25] | – Are you insane? – I ran a tox on Matt. | -你疯了吗 -我给马特做了毒理检测 | 
| [17:28] | He hasn’t taken any of the pills we’ve given him. | 我们给的药他一片都没吃 | 
| [17:30] | Meanwhile I search the Illinois Prescription Database. | 然后我搜索了伊利诺伊州处方数据库 | 
| [17:33] | Turns out Mr. Jacobson here has been flagged as a frequent flier. | 发现这位雅各布森先生被标记为医院常客 | 
| [17:38] | I swear to God I didn’t lay a hand on my son. | 我向上帝发誓我从没碰过我儿子 | 
| [17:41] | And I sure as hell didn’t take his pain meds! | 而且我绝对没吃过他的止疼药 | 
| [17:45] | Take a drug test to prove it, then. | 那就做个药检来证明你说的话 | 
| [17:46] | I don’t have to prove anything to you! | 我没必要向你证明任何事 | 
| [17:48] | All right, look, I have a better idea. | 好吧 听着 我有个更好的主意 | 
| [17:50] | Why don’t we all go speak with Matt, all right? | 我们为什么不找马特谈谈 好吗 | 
| [17:53] | Please. | 请吧 | 
| [18:00] | I took the pills. | 我吃了药 | 
| [18:01] | Dr. Rhodes ran a tox screen, Matt. | 罗德斯医生给你做了毒理检测 马特 | 
| [18:03] | – They’re not in your system. – So? | -你身体里没有那些药物 -所以呢 | 
| [18:06] | Maybe the test was wrong. | 也许是检测出问题了 | 
| [18:07] | We’re going around in circles, Miss Goodwin. | 我们在兜圈子 古德温女士 | 
| [18:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [18:09] | I’m calling Child Protective Services. | 我要打电话给儿童保护组织 | 
| [18:12] | No. No, my dad never touched me. | 不 不 我爸爸从没碰过我 | 
| [18:15] | Please don’t call them. | 请别给他们打电话 | 
| [18:20] | They’re right here. | 药在这里 | 
| [18:22] | Fine, he told him to pocket them. | 很好 他让他把药藏在口袋里 | 
| [18:24] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 | 
| [18:30] | How did you hurt yourself today, Matt? | 你今天是怎么受伤的 马特 | 
| [18:32] | Did you really fall off your skateboard? | 真的是从滑板上摔下来的吗 | 
| [18:38] | Son. Just tell us the truth. | 儿子 跟我们说实话 | 
| [18:43] | You won’t get in trouble. | 你不会有麻烦的 | 
| [18:46] | – I slammed my arm in the door. – On purpose? | -我用胳膊撞的门 -你故意的吗 | 
| [18:52] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 | 
| [18:55] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:57] | I just wanted to help you. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [19:08] | I got into a awful car wreck about ten years ago. | 十年前我出了场可怕的车祸 | 
| [19:14] | My back’s been a mess ever since. | 从那以后我的背就很不好 | 
| [19:16] | Doc had me on Oxy which was working pretty well, | 医生给我开了阿片药 效果很好 | 
| [19:19] | but then some new government guidelines, | 但后来出台了一些新政策 | 
| [19:22] | something came out. | 问题就出现了 | 
| [19:23] | Yes, the CDC introduced new prescribing recommendations. | 没错 疾控中心引入了一些新的处方建议 | 
| [19:27] | A response to the opioid crisis. | 来应对阿片类药物泛滥的危机 | 
| [19:31] | With opioids, there is always the concern with, um, | 我们也一直担心对阿片类药物的 | 
| [19:35] | overdose or misuse. | 滥用或误用 | 
| [19:37] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t misusing. | 是的 但我并没有误用 | 
| [19:40] | Hit up just about every doctor in the city. | 我差不多已经求遍了城里的所有医生 | 
| [19:42] | But no one would write me a new prescription. | 但没人愿意再给我开药 | 
| [19:44] | And how are you currently managing your pain? | 那你现在怎么控制疼痛 | 
| [19:51] | Drinking, mostly. | 大多数时间我会喝酒 | 
| [19:56] | I thought I did a better job hiding it. | 我以为我隐藏得很好 | 
| [20:00] | But, God, I can’t believe he’d personally harm himself | 但是 天哪 我不敢相信他竟然会 | 
| [20:04] | to try and get me pills. | 为了帮我弄药而伤害自己 | 
| [20:09] | Well, Mr. Jacobson, I’ll give you the contact information | 好吧 雅各布森先生 我会给你一位 | 
| [20:11] | of a general practitioner in Schaumburg. | 绍姆堡的全科医生的联络方式 | 
| [20:14] | I’m confident he’ll be able to help you. | 我相信他能帮到你 | 
| [20:17] | – I appreciate it. – Sure. | -非常感谢 -不客气 | 
| [20:19] | Mr. Jacobson, um, | 雅各布森先生 | 
| [20:22] | for what it’s worth, I am very, very sorry. | 不管怎样 真的真的很对不起 | 
| [20:36] | I apologize, Miss Goodwin. | 我道歉 古德温女士 | 
| [20:37] | I–I just–I– | 我 我只是… | 
| [20:41] | Oh, I can’t believe that I was so off base. | 不敢相信我会错得这么离谱 | 
| [20:43] | Well, I appreciate your intent, Dr. Rhodes. | 你的本意是好的 罗德斯医生 | 
| [20:49] | But next time just ask more questions | 但下次在你指责别人之前 | 
| [20:51] | before you start accusing. | 请多问几个问题 | 
| [21:01] | Well, Denise, your blood sugar’s pretty low. | 丹妮丝 你的血糖很低 | 
| [21:03] | I suspect that’s what caused you to faint. | 我想这就是你晕倒的原因 | 
| [21:05] | ‘Cause you haven’t been eating enough. | 因为你吃得太少了 | 
| [21:07] | Thanks to Trevor. Am I right? | 都是因为特雷弗 我说得对吗 | 
| [21:10] | What, he told you to lose weight? | 怎么 他叫你减肥 | 
| [21:11] | Just lay off, okay? | 别说了 行吗 | 
| [21:17] | I’m gonna have a nurse put an IV in. | 我让护士来给你做静脉注射 | 
| [21:19] | Give you some fluids and bring you a glass of orange juice. | 给你些流质食物和一杯橙汁 | 
| [21:21] | Fine, but can I leave after that, please? | 行 但输完液我能走了吗 求你了 | 
| [21:23] | Yeah, that should do it. | 好吧 这样应该可以了 | 
| [21:25] | I’ll send the nurse in now. | 我去叫护士来 | 
| [21:36] | My sister needs protection from that monster. | 得有人保护我妹妹不让那个禽兽靠近 | 
| [21:39] | I want you to report what you saw today to the police and– | 我希望你把今天看到的一切告诉警察 而且 | 
| [21:41] | Maggie, I can’t do that. | 麦基 我不能这么做 | 
| [21:43] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:44] | Look, I want to see that prick behind bars, too. | 听着 我也希望那个混蛋被绳之以法 | 
| [21:46] | But what if she’s not ready to leave him? | 但如果她还没准备好离开他呢 | 
| [21:51] | Which I don’t think she is. | 我觉得她还没准备好 | 
| [21:54] | I think Denise will be better off if we convince her | 我觉得如果我们能说服她自己报警并离开他 | 
| [21:57] | to report it herself and walk away. | 丹妮丝才会变得更好 | 
| [21:59] | My sister won’t do that! | 我姐妹不会这样做的 | 
| [22:02] | I got an idea. | 我有个办法 | 
| [22:05] | Grab your coat and meet me out front. | 拿上你的外套在前门外等我 | 
| [22:12] | Daniel, do you believe Mrs. Parker lacked the capacity | 丹尼尔 你相信帕克太太没有能力 | 
| [22:16] | to refuse brain surgery? | 拒绝脑部手术吗 | 
| [22:17] | I never got a chance to evaluate her. | 我还没机会去评估她 | 
| [22:19] | But a tumor in that area certainly has the potential | 但那个部位的肿瘤确实有可能 | 
| [22:21] | to affect reasoning, understanding– | 影响推理和理解能力 | 
| [22:24] | Desi has been consistent in her refusal of treatment | 德茜自从初次诊断之后就一直 | 
| [22:26] | since her initial diagnosis. | 拒绝治疗 | 
| [22:28] | She also agreed to consider additional treatment | 她也同意了如果病情升级会考虑 | 
| [22:30] | if the disease progressed. | 其他治疗方案 | 
| [22:31] | Well, is there any written record explicitly stating her wishes? | 那有没有书面记录可以明确表明她的意愿 | 
| [22:35] | Just the advanced directive. | 只有她的预嘱 | 
| [22:36] | Which clearly establishes her husband | 明确指定她的丈夫 | 
| [22:39] | as her surrogate decision maker. | 作为她的代理决策者 | 
| [22:40] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 | 
| [22:41] | Her husband is taking advantage of the situation. | 她丈夫在利用现在的情况 | 
| [22:44] | But doesn’t the fact that she granted him power of attorney | 但她最初授予他代理权这一事实 | 
| [22:46] | in the first place demonstrate a bond of trust? | 难道不能反映出他们的信任关系吗 | 
| [22:48] | A bond that he is breaking by completely disregarding her wishes. | 但他完全无视她的意愿已经违背了她的信任 | 
| [22:52] | If we operate and anything happens to the fetus– | 如果我们做手术影响到胎儿 | 
| [22:54] | I’m sorry, Dr. Manning, but the advanced directive stands. | 我很抱歉 曼宁医生 但预嘱是有效的 | 
| [23:06] | Will you guys excuse me really quick? | 伙计们 我要失陪一小会 | 
| [23:07] | I will be right back, sorry. | 我会很快回来 对不起 | 
| [23:10] | Maggie! Hey, beautiful. | 麦基 美女 | 
| [23:12] | – What do I owe the pleasure? – Don’t you touch me. | -什么风把你给吹来了 -别碰我 | 
| [23:14] | Come near my sister again, respond to a text, | 只要你再接近我妹妹 不管是回她短信 | 
| [23:17] | answer a phone call, and I will call the cops. | 还是接她的电话 我都会报警 | 
| [23:20] | I don’t know what she told you, | 我不知道她跟你说了什么 | 
| [23:22] | but you know your sister. She’s a drama queen. | 但你也知道你的妹妹 她就爱小题大作 | 
| [23:24] | Don’t you try me. | 别以为我在开玩笑 | 
| [23:30] | That’s what you came down here for? | 这就是你来这的原因吗 | 
| [23:32] | – Warn me to stay away? – That’s right. | -警告我滚远一点 -对 | 
| [23:34] | What’s it gonna be? | 不然还会因为什么 | 
| [23:38] | Could have saved yourselves a trip. | 你们就不应该多跑这一趟的 | 
| [23:41] | I was done with that freak anyways. | 反正我跟那个疯女人也玩完了 | 
| [23:45] | You better back up– | 你最好往后退 | 
| [23:48] | Go ahead. | 来啊 | 
| [23:51] | Take your shot. | 动手啊 | 
| [24:17] | – Connor! – Hi, Carlotta. | -康纳 -卡洛塔 你好 | 
| [24:19] | Hi. Come inside. | 进来吧 | 
| [24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:25] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的吗 | 
| [24:28] | Yeah, that’s it. Thank you. | 就是这个 谢谢你 | 
| [24:43] | Um, Carlotta, | 卡洛塔 | 
| [24:47] | are there any other albums | 还有其他的相册吗 | 
| [24:49] | between ’88 and ’94? | 88到94年间的 | 
| [24:51] | Don’t see any. Why? | 我没见过 怎么了 | 
| [24:54] | Well, there’s hardly any pictures of my mom. | 这里没有多少我妈妈的照片 | 
| [24:58] | Your poor mother. | 你那可怜的妈妈 | 
| [25:00] | So much of the time she wasn’t feeling herself. | 大多数时候都身心不适 | 
| [25:20] | Hey, baby. Call me back. | 亲爱的 给我回话 | 
| [25:22] | – I didn’t mean to– Denise. | -我没有想要… -丹妮丝 | 
| [25:26] | If you’re here to lecture me, you can save your breath. | 如果你是来说教的 可以省省了 | 
| [25:28] | I already signed my discharge papers. | 我已经签了出院证明 | 
| [25:30] | – Trevor’s not gonna pick up. – How do you know? | -特雷弗不会来接你的 -你怎么知道 | 
| [25:32] | – I went to talk to him. – You what? | -我去找过他 -什么 | 
| [25:34] | You won’t be hearing from him. | 他不会再找你了 | 
| [25:35] | No, no. Trevor wouldn’t– | 不 不 特雷弗不会… | 
| [25:37] | He wouldn’t run scared. You’re lying. | 他不会被吓跑的 你在骗我 | 
| [25:38] | I told him I knew about his abuse. | 我告诉他我知道了他对你施暴 | 
| [25:40] | And I was never gonna let him hurt you again. | 我再也不会让他伤害到你的 | 
| [25:42] | – You had no right. – Denise– | -你没权利 -丹妮丝 | 
| [25:44] | – What did he say? – He said– | -他怎么说的 -他说… | 
| [25:51] | He said you meant a lot to him. | 他说你对他来说特别重要 | 
| [25:55] | He was really upset. | 他很难过 | 
| [25:58] | Devastated. | 感觉要垮掉了 | 
| [26:00] | But I gave him no choice. | 但我没给他选择的余地 | 
| [26:01] | I told him that if he ever spoke to you again, | 我跟他说 要是他再跟你联系 | 
| [26:05] | I was gonna call the cops. | 我会报警的 | 
| [26:09] | You stay out of my life, Maggie. | 我不想再见到你 麦基 | 
| [26:11] | Denise. | 丹妮丝 | 
| [26:23] | CeCe. | 茜茜 | 
| [26:26] | How did everything go with your–your check up? | 你的检查结果都还好吧 | 
| [26:28] | Good. Good, good. | 挺好的 | 
| [26:29] | Great. Listen. | 那就好 听我说 | 
| [26:31] | Are you doing anything tonight? Do you have any plans? | 你今晚有事吗 有什么计划吗 | 
| [26:32] | No. | 没有 | 
| [26:34] | ‘Cause I am having dinner with | 因为我要跟芝加哥大学 | 
| [26:35] | the head of the anthropology department at U of C.【UOC | 人类学的系主任一起吃晚饭 | 
| [26:38] | Okay. | 所以呢 | 
| [26:38] | There’s a position opening up next semester. | 下学期会有个职位空缺 | 
| [26:41] | So what’s that got to do with me? | 这个跟我有什么关系 | 
| [26:42] | Well, I just thought you’d– you’d like to join us | 我就是觉得你 你愿不愿意跟我们一起吃 | 
| [26:43] | because the position sounds great. | 因为这个职位听起来很不错 | 
| [26:45] | I mean, two classes a semester, sabbatical every three years, | 一个学期两门课 每三年有次学术休假 | 
| [26:48] | you could–you could write your book. | 你就有时间完成你的书了 | 
| [26:50] | I already have a position at Hamline. | 我在哈姆林大学已经有工作了 | 
| [26:53] | I know, but–but this way you could– | 我知道 但 但是这样的话你就可以 | 
| [26:54] | you could stay in Chicago. | 你可以留在芝加哥 | 
| [26:55] | You could keep working with Dr. Singh. | 你可以继续跟辛格医生一起工作 | 
| [26:57] | Maybe I don’t want to stay in Chicago. | 或许我就是不想待在芝加哥呢 | 
| [27:00] | Have you ever thought of that? | 你考虑过这个吗 | 
| [27:02] | Damn, Danny, sometimes you don’t know when to quit. | 丹尼 有时候你就是不知道该收手 | 
| [27:15] | Can you heat up his bottle? | 你能把他的奶瓶加热吗 | 
| [27:16] | It’s on the top shelf in the fridge. | 在冰箱的顶层架子上 | 
| [27:18] | You got it. | 好的 | 
| [27:26] | Ethan? Come here. | 伊森 你来一下 | 
| [27:32] | All of Emily’s clothes are gone. | 艾米莉的衣服都不见了 | 
| [27:33] | So is her suitcase. | 还有她的行李箱 | 
| [27:47] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 | 
| [27:50] | You know where Dr. Manning is? | 你知道曼宁医生在哪吗 | 
| [27:52] | I think she’s with another patient. | 我觉得她在另一位病人那里 | 
| [27:54] | But, um, they should be coming to prep Desi for surgery | 但她们应该要来给德茜准备做手术了 | 
| [27:58] | – very soon. – No, no, it’s not that. | -马上就来 -不 不是那个 | 
| [28:01] | Without the operation, Desi’s never gonna wake up, is she? | 不做手术的话 德茜永远不会醒的 对吗 | 
| [28:06] | It’s unlikely. | 的确不太可能 | 
| [28:08] | So she’d lose the baby, right? | 所以她没法保住孩子 对吗 | 
| [28:10] | Well, not necessarily. | 也不一定 | 
| [28:12] | Plan would be to continue to treat the swelling | 计划是这样的 用激素继续治疗她大脑内的肿瘤 | 
| [28:14] | in her brain with steroids which should allow her | 这应该能给她足够时间 | 
| [28:16] | to remain on the ventilator long enough to deliver | 靠着人工呼吸器 | 
| [28:18] | via C-section once the fetus becomes viable in a few weeks. | 等到几周后胎儿可以以剖腹产产出 | 
| [28:23] | You mean she’d become one human incubator. | 你的意思她就是一个人体孵化器了 | 
| [28:27] | You know, that’s not the term that I would use. | 我不会这么叫 | 
| [28:29] | But, um… | 但是… | 
| [28:33] | I know what she would want me to do. | 我知道她想要我怎么做 | 
| [28:37] | I just, uh… | 我只是 | 
| [28:42] | You’re terrified. | 你很害怕 | 
| [28:51] | Desi and I were just kids when we met. | 德茜和我刚认识的时候 我们不过也是孩子 | 
| [28:54] | Freshman year of college. | 大学第一年 | 
| [29:00] | You know, we’ve really grown up together. | 我们真的是共同成长 | 
| [29:04] | You know, we’ve seen each other through everything | 我们见证了对方经历了所有事 | 
| [29:08] | and she knows me better than anyone. | 她比任何人都了解我 | 
| [29:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:12] | And you know her better than anyone. | 你也比任何人都了解她 | 
| [29:15] | Which is why she trusted you to become her voice | 这也是为什么在她没办法为自己发声的时候 | 
| [29:18] | when she was no longer able to speak for herself. | 相信你可以代替她 | 
| [29:22] | And, Caleb, look. | 卡莱布 听着 | 
| [29:24] | Letting go of someone that you love when every instinct | 当所有本能都告诉自己坚持住 去争取的时候 | 
| [29:27] | is telling you to hold on, to fight, | 却要放弃深爱的人 | 
| [29:31] | I mean, it’s the hardest thing in the world. | 这是世界上最艰难的事情了 | 
| [29:36] | But Desi knew that you were up to the task. | 但德茜知道你可以担起这份责任 | 
| [29:39] | Now you just have to come to believe that you are, too. | 现在你只需要同样相信自己 | 
| [30:09] | Mags? | 麦基 | 
| [30:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [30:20] | Me and Denise… | 我和丹妮丝 | 
| [30:24] | We’d just gotten close again. | 我们刚刚和好如初 | 
| [30:28] | And now… | 然而现在 | 
| [30:33] | I probably lost her for good. | 我大概永远失去她了 | 
| [30:53] | Clear! | 离手 | 
| [30:57] | – Dad? – Epi. | -爸爸 -注射肾上腺素 | 
| [30:58] | – Charge again to 200. – What happened? | -再次充电至200 -发生什么了 | 
| [30:59] | We don’t know. | 我们也不清楚 | 
| [31:00] | He flipped into V-fib. Might have had an MI. | 他发生了室颤 可能是心肌梗死 | 
| [31:02] | – Charging. – Charged. | -充电 -充电完毕 | 
| [31:03] | Clear. | 离手 | 
| [31:06] | Epi, charge to 200. | 注射肾上腺素 充电至200 | 
| [31:08] | I’m taking over. | 我来接手 | 
| [31:10] | Charged. Clear. | 充电完毕 离手 | 
| [31:16] | Asystole. Epi. | 心脏停搏 肾上腺素 | 
| [31:19] | Meds are in. | 注射完毕 | 
| [31:22] | Come on! | 不要 | 
| [31:29] | Come on! | 不要 | 
| [31:30] | Connor, he’d already been down ten minutes | 康纳 你赶到的时候 | 
| [31:31] | by the time you got here. | 他已经停搏十分钟了 | 
| [31:35] | Connor. | 康纳 | 
| [31:37] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:42] | Time of death, 17:42. | 死亡时间 17点42分 | 
| [32:04] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [32:06] | We’ll be moving Desi up to pre-op | 我们要给德茜做术前准备 | 
| [32:08] | – and Dr. Abrams will be waiting for us up there. – No. | -艾布拉姆斯医生在等我们 -不 | 
| [32:11] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [32:13] | No surgery. | 不做手术 | 
| [32:15] | Can you give us a moment? | 你能给我们一点时间吗 | 
| [32:19] | Caleb, are you sure? | 卡莱布 你确定吗 | 
| [32:21] | Yeah. | 我确定 | 
| [32:26] | The cancer took everything away from Desi. | 癌症夺走了德茜的一切 | 
| [32:31] | But this is the one thing she was determined not to let it touch. | 但是她早已决定不要影响到它 | 
| [32:39] | She’s been so brave. | 她很勇敢 | 
| [32:43] | For me, for Elijah. | 为了我 为了伊利亚 | 
| [32:47] | The least I can do is try to have an ounce of her courage. | 最起码我还可以试着跟她一起鼓起勇气 | 
| [33:09] | Em, it’s me again. Call me back. | 小艾 还是我 给我回电话 | 
| [33:13] | Took a lot of rocking but Vincent’s finally asleep. | 我摇了很久 文森特终于睡着了 | 
| [33:18] | – She still not picking up? – No. | -她还是不接电话吗 -对 | 
| [33:21] | I’m gonna talk to Bernie tomorrow | 我明天要和伯尼谈谈 | 
| [33:23] | and let him know Emily’s gone. | 告诉他艾米莉走了 | 
| [33:25] | And after tonight, I’ll keep Vincent at my place | 从今晚开始我会照顾文森特 | 
| [33:29] | till–till Bernie’s released. | 直到 直到伯尼出院 | 
| [33:32] | The baby can stay here. | 孩子可以留在这里 | 
| [33:34] | – April, no. – What? | -艾普尔 不行 -怎么了 | 
| [33:36] | I already know his routine. | 我已经习惯他的日常起居了 | 
| [33:37] | His stuff is here. | 他的东西也在这里 | 
| [33:39] | Vincent’s not your responsibility. | 文森特不是你的责任 | 
| [33:41] | It’s no problem. Really. | 没事的 真的 | 
| [33:46] | Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [33:48] | I’m not sure how long this is gonna last. | 我不知道这会持续多久 | 
| [33:51] | Even after Bernie’s out of the hospital, | 即使在伯尼出院后 | 
| [33:53] | the guy– guy doesn’t have a job. | 他 他没有工作 | 
| [33:57] | If Emily doesn’t come back, | 如果艾米莉不回来 | 
| [34:00] | Vincent may be with me for the foreseeable future. | 文森特可能会一直跟我在一起 | 
| [34:04] | With us. | 和我们在一起 | 
| [34:06] | I’m not gonna let you do this alone. | 我不会让你自己一个人照顾他的 | 
| [34:08] | – April… – What? | -艾普尔 -怎么了 | 
| [34:13] | Anyone else would have bailed on this whole mess | 换做其他任何人都会早早地 迫不及待地 | 
| [34:18] | a long time ago. | 摆脱这个烂摊子 | 
| [34:21] | But you’re still here. | 但你还在这里 | 
| [34:24] | Because it’s you, Ethan. | 因为这是你的事 伊桑 | 
| [34:50] | I was coming to tell my dad that he was right. | 我是来告诉我爸爸他是对的 | 
| [34:56] | And that my mother wasn’t at my seventh birthday party. | 我妈妈没有参加我的七岁生日聚会 | 
| [34:58] | In fact, she–she wasn’t there for most of my life. | 事实上 她在我生命的大部分时间里都不存在 | 
| [35:06] | I turned her into this doting, perfect mother. | 我把她想象成了一个可爱的 完美的母亲 | 
| [35:13] | Turns out it was all fiction. | 但都是虚构的 | 
| [35:17] | All these years, I blamed my dad for her death. | 这些年来 我都把她的死归咎于我父亲 | 
| [35:22] | I thought that it was his cheating that drove her to kill herself. | 我以为是他的外遇驱使她自杀的 | 
| [35:28] | You were just trying to make sense of it. | 你只是想试着让一切合情理 | 
| [35:40] | What else am I inventing? | 我还虚构了什么 | 
| [36:00] | I’ll go check on Vincent. | 我去看看文森特 | 
| [36:33] | Ethan, uh–whoa. What’s going on? | 伊桑 怎么了 | 
| [36:36] | – Where have you been? – Look, I’m so sorry. | -你去哪里了 -听着 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:39] | I was feeling really overwhelmed and I kinda freaked out. | 我真的很不知所措 我有点害怕 | 
| [36:43] | You ditched your son. | 你抛弃了你的儿子 | 
| [36:44] | I know it was really irresponsible for me | 我知道我的逃避是非常不负责任的 | 
| [36:46] | to just take off, but I only made it | 但是我刚到圣路易斯 | 
| [36:48] | to St. Louis before turning back. | 就飞了回来 | 
| [36:49] | I couldn’t leave Vincent. | 我不能离开文森特 | 
| [36:52] | Hey, sweetie. It’s Mama. | 亲爱的 我是妈妈 | 
| [36:53] | Are you ready to go for a ride? | 你准备好去兜风了吗 | 
| [36:54] | Do you know what time it is? Where are you going? | 你知道现在几点吗 你要去哪里 | 
| [36:58] | Back to the hospital to see Bernie. | 回医院去看伯尼 | 
| [37:00] | ICU’s no place for a baby. | 重症监护室不适合婴儿 | 
| [37:02] | – It’s fine. – No. | -没事的 -不行 | 
| [37:03] | Vincent’s staying here. | 把文森特留在这里 | 
| [37:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:08] | Give me my son. You can’t keep him from me. | 把我儿子给我 你不能阻止我带走他 | 
| [37:10] | No, I’m not keeping him from you. | 我没有阻止你带走他 | 
| [37:12] | But Vincent needs consistency. | 但文森特需要关爱 | 
| [37:14] | Em, this is no kind of life for Vincent, all right? | 艾米莉 这对文森特来说算不上什么生活 | 
| [37:16] | You need to come up with a plan. | 你需要想出一个计划 | 
| [37:21] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [37:24] | I’ll put him back to bed and stay here tonight. | 我先让他上床 今晚留在这里 | 
| [37:28] | If that’s okay with you, April. | 如果你没意见的话 艾普尔 | 
| [37:30] | Yeah, of course. | 当然没有 | 
| [37:31] | And in the morning I’ll figure something out. | 早上我会想办法的 | 
| [37:34] | With or without Bernie. | 不论有没有伯尼 | 
| [37:37] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [37:40] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 | 
| [38:06] | I wasn’t sure that you were gonna show. | 我还以为你不会来了 | 
| [38:11] | So what’s up? | 那怎么了 | 
| [38:12] | Um, so that’s a really– that’s a good situation at Hamline. | 哈姆林给你的岗位 真的真的很棒 | 
| [38:18] | – Yeah. – Y-yeah, yeah. Do that. | -是啊 -没错 真的 | 
| [38:21] | Right? | 是吗 | 
| [38:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [38:49] | You’re resigning from Med. | 你要从芝加哥医院辞职 | 
| [38:52] | Caroline, these last few months with you, | 卡洛琳 最近几个月和你在一起 | 
| [38:53] | I don’t–I don’t understand it. It’s crazy. | 我不 我不明白 这太疯狂了 | 
| [38:55] | It’s felt–it’s felt like–like… | 感觉 感觉 感觉就像是 | 
| [39:00] | Like coming home. Uh, I wanna go with you. | 就像家的感觉 我想跟你在一起 | 
| [39:04] | Oh, Danny. | 丹尼 | 
| [39:07] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 | 
| [39:10] | Again. | 再娶一次 | 
| [39:16] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [39:18] | There was no–there was no offer from Hamline. | 从来 从来就没有哈姆林的岗位 | 
| [39:22] | They didn’t ask me to come back. | 他们没让我回去 | 
| [39:25] | – They didn’t? – No. | -他们没有吗 -没有 | 
| [39:29] | I found out a couple days ago | 我几天前发现的 | 
| [39:33] | that my lymphoma is progressing | 我的淋巴瘤正在恶化 | 
| [39:36] | and the clinical trial isn’t working | 临床试验也不起作用 | 
| [39:38] | and there’s nothing more they can do. | 他们已经无能为力了 | 
| [39:41] | And I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:43] | I shouldn’t have lied about any of that. | 我不该在这件事上撒谎 | 
| [39:44] | I just thought that | 我只是觉得 | 
| [39:46] | it would be better for everyone if I just left. | 如果我离开 对大家都好 | 
| [39:49] | I want to be there. | 我想和你一起 | 
| [39:51] | For all of it. | 无论怎样 | 
| [39:53] | All of it. | 无论怎样 | 
| [39:55] | You know, in sickness and in health? | 无论你有疾病还是健康 | 
| [40:00] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你同意的话 | 
| [40:04] | Please don’t make me get down on one knee. | 请不要让我单膝跪下 | 
| [40:06] | I don’t think I’d ever be able to get back up. | 不然我可能站不起来 |