时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Will! | 威尔 |
[00:09] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[00:13] | You’re getting so big. | 你长这么大了 |
[00:15] | Might be time for you to start playing football. | 也许可以开始试着玩橄榄球了 |
[00:16] | No, Mom wants me to protect my brain. | 不 妈妈希望我保护好脑子 |
[00:20] | Smart lady, your mom. Where is she? | 你妈妈非常明智 她在哪里 |
[00:24] | Um, Natalie’s in the café. | 娜塔莉在咖啡厅里 |
[00:26] | She’s just getting us some coffee really quick, | 她在帮我们买咖啡 |
[00:28] | so I’m–I’m watching Owen. | 所以我在照看欧文 |
[00:29] | I’m Phillip Davis. | 我是菲利普·戴维斯 |
[00:31] | Yeah, Will Halstead. We haven’t officially met. | 我是威尔·霍斯特德 我们还没正式见过 |
[00:34] | Natalie and I, we work together. | 我和娜塔莉是同事 |
[00:36] | She–she’s told me about you. | 她跟我讲过你的事 |
[00:38] | Good things, I hope. | 但愿是好事 |
[00:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:43] | – How’s your daughter? – She’s doing her best. | -你女儿情况如何 -她在尽全力 |
[00:46] | We’re here for a surgery counsel, | 我们是来做手术咨询的 |
[00:47] | and I suggested Dr. Rhodes. | 我提议了罗德斯医生 |
[00:49] | Yeah, he’s one of the best. You’re in good hands. | 他确实非常专业 你们会得到很好的照顾 |
[00:52] | Phillip is gonna teach me how to ride a horse. | 菲利普会教我骑马 |
[00:55] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I–I own a ranch in, uh, in Texas. | 对 我在得克萨斯州有一个牧场 |
[01:01] | Ain’t that right, partner? | 对不对 小朋友 |
[01:06] | Hey, Will. Did you guys meet? | 威尔 你们互相认识了吗 |
[01:09] | – Yeah, just now. – Thank you. | -对 刚才聊过了 -谢谢 |
[01:11] | All right, come on, Owen, let’s get you to daycare, buddy. | 走吧 欧文 我们送你去托儿所 |
[01:15] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[01:15] | See you later, little man. | 回见 小家伙 |
[01:16] | No, I want to play with you. | 不 我想跟你玩 |
[01:23] | Some other time, bud. | 下次吧 孩子 |
[01:27] | There you go. | 击个掌 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:31] | Will, it was great meeting you. | 威尔 认识你很开心 |
[01:35] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[01:37] | – I’ll see you at work. – See you. | -医院见 -好 |
[01:39] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[01:40] | All right, bud. | 好了 孩子 |
[01:43] | This is Gaia. She won’t let us treat her. | 这是盖娅 她不愿意接受我们的治疗 |
[01:45] | No visible injuries, but she’s been screaming | 看不到任何伤口 但是在开车来的路上 |
[01:47] | in pain the whole ride over and wouldn’t tell us why. | 她一直疼得尖叫 而且还不说原因 |
[01:49] | Gaia, I’m Dr. Choi. | 盖娅 我是崔医生 |
[01:51] | Oh, yeah. She’s combative too. | 对 而且她还很有攻击性 |
[01:53] | – Is she under arrest? – We’ll see. | -她是被逮捕了吗 -还不确定 |
[01:54] | We raided a flophouse after neighbors complained of a smell. | 邻居说有异味 我们就去查了一间廉价旅馆 |
[01:57] | – Drug den? – Looks like it. | -是毒窝吗 -看起来是 |
[01:58] | All right, let’s transfer her on my count. | 好的 听我口令移动她 |
[02:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:02] | – Any idea what she’s on? – Not a clue, but it’s lethal. | -知道她嗑了什么吗 -不知道 但是有剧毒 |
[02:05] | We’ve got ten dead bodies, only two survivors. | 目前发现了十具尸体 只有两位幸存者 |
[02:07] | Gaia and another woman, Meadow. | 盖娅和另外一个女人 梅朵 |
[02:09] | – She’s in the ambo behind us. – I’ll go get her. | -她在后面的救护车里 -我去接她 |
[02:11] | Gaia, I can see you’re in pain, | 盖娅 我能看出来你很痛苦 |
[02:12] | but I can’t help you if you don’t help me. | 但你如果不帮助我 我就没办法帮你 |
[02:15] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[02:17] | What kind of drug does that? | 什么样的毒品会造成这种后果 |
[02:19] | Gaia, what did you take? | 盖娅 你用了什么 |
[02:25] | This is Burgess. | 我是伯吉斯 |
[02:26] | Meadow, keep looking at me, all right? | 梅朵 你一直看着我 好吗 |
[02:28] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[02:29] | It burns! | 好烫 |
[02:31] | Ooh, I’m on fire! | 我着火了 |
[02:33] | All right, let’s transfer her on my count. | 好了 听我口令转移她 |
[02:36] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[02:40] | All right, let’s get a urine and blood toxin, | 做一下尿液和血液毒检 |
[02:41] | a CBC, CMP, a chest X-ray, and an EKG. | 血常规 血液生化 胸透和心电图 |
[02:44] | No! I don’t want your help! | 不 我不需要你们帮我 |
[02:47] | Get her. | 接住她 |
[02:50] | Meadow? | 梅朵 |
[02:51] | She’s not putting any weight on her legs. | 她的双腿没有支撑重心 |
[02:52] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[02:53] | Meadow, you do that again, | 梅朵 你要是再这样 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna need to put you in restraints. | 我就得把你用束带绑起来了 |
[02:55] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[02:56] | – Meadow. – No! I said don’t touch me! | -梅朵 -我说了别碰我 |
[03:15] | Gaia, this would go so much easier for you | 盖娅 如果你跟我说实话 |
[03:18] | if–if you just talked to me. | 事情会简单很多 |
[03:24] | Just tell me what drug you took, | 告诉我你用了什么药 |
[03:26] | and we can forget about all my other questions for now. | 其他问题我们可以先不提 |
[03:29] | Would you let us take a little urine sample | 你能不能让我们取一点尿液样品 |
[03:32] | so we can figure it out for ourselves? | 然后自己查出来呢 |
[03:40] | Okay. No IV, no monitor, | 好 不输液 不连监测器 |
[03:43] | no blood, no urine. | 不抽血 不尿检 |
[03:47] | Look, you’re clearly very uncomfortable. | 你现在很明显非常不舒服 |
[03:50] | At least let me give you something for the pain. | 至少让我给你用点止痛的东西吧 |
[04:04] | Gaia has pronounced hyperesthesia. | 盖娅出现了重度感官过敏症状 |
[04:06] | Excruciating pain from the lightest touch. | 轻轻碰她 都会造成巨大的痛苦 |
[04:08] | Even a slight breeze against her skin. | 哪怕是对她的皮肤吹一口气 |
[04:10] | So does Meadow. | 梅朵也是 |
[04:11] | But she also has lower extremity paresis. | 但她还出现了下肢末端麻痹的症状 |
[04:13] | And still no idea what drug we’re dealing with? | 我们还是不知道是什么毒品吗 |
[04:16] | Whatever it is, it’s going after the nervous system, | 不管是什么 针对的绝对是神经系统 |
[04:18] | and it’ll be days before the county sends us | 镇医院肯定还需要几天时间 |
[04:20] | the autopsies on the other victims. | 才能送来其他受害者的尸检报告 |
[04:22] | You get anywhere? | 有进展吗 |
[04:23] | They won’t say anything. | 她们什么都不说 |
[04:25] | And no guarantee of doctor-patient confidentiality | 就连医患保密的保障 |
[04:28] | would put them at ease? | 都不能让她们放心吗 |
[04:30] | They turned down morphine. | 她们都拒绝了吗啡 |
[04:31] | I’m guessing they could care less about HIPAA. | 我觉得应该不会在乎健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[04:34] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[04:35] | They’re cognizant, responsive. | 她们有认知能力 有反应 |
[04:37] | They have the right to refuse care. | 她们有权拒绝接受治疗 |
[04:39] | Hopefully these young women will change their minds | 希望这两位少女能够改变主意 |
[04:41] | and accept treatment. | 接受治疗 |
[04:43] | Seriously? Wait and see is the best we can do? | 不是吧 难道我们只能干等吗 |
[04:45] | Our hands are tied. | 我们能做的很有限 |
[04:47] | Well, keep me posted. | 有情况随时通知我 |
[04:56] | Now, I know that I have given you a ton of information, | 我知道我告诉了你很多信息 |
[04:59] | so if you get home, you feel overwhelmed, | 如果你回家 觉得很难理解 |
[05:01] | and you realize you have some questions, | 发现自己有什么疑问 |
[05:03] | just give me a call. | 随时打给我就可以 |
[05:06] | Okay. I’m nervous. | 好 我很紧张 |
[05:08] | Sophie’s gonna do just fine. | 苏菲不会有事的 |
[05:12] | Damn, I am saying– get on that–get me some– | 我说了 给我 给我那个 |
[05:17] | Uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:18] | – I-I-I can’t breathe. – Okay. | -我无法呼吸了 -好吧 |
[05:20] | What are you doing all the way up here? | 你为什么上来这一层 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you go to the ED? | 怎么没去急诊室 |
[05:26] | Your lungs sound junky. | 你的肺部似乎有杂音 |
[05:28] | How are your legs? | 你的双腿如何 |
[05:29] | Uh, swollen. | 肿了 |
[05:30] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好 -对 |
[05:32] | We’re gonna admit you to the CICU. | 我们送你去心脏重症监护室 |
[05:34] | Let’s get stat labs, chest X-ray, EKG, and echo. | 做一下血气分析 胸透 心电图和超声心动图 |
[05:37] | – Come on. Here we go. – Yeah, | -来吧 -好 |
[05:38] | I-I-I feel like I did before my surgery. | 我现在觉得很像术前的感觉 |
[05:40] | I thought Dr. Bekker fixed my ASD. | 贝克医生不是治好了我的心脏病吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[05:49] | I met Natalie’s boyfriend, Phillip, this morning. | 我今天早上认识了娜塔莉的男朋友 菲利普 |
[05:52] | He told Owen he owns a cattle ranch. | 他跟欧文说他有一个牧场 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | You ever seen his hands? They’re smooth. | 你没见过他的手吗 特别光滑 |
[05:59] | Like, manicured. No calluses. | 就像精修过的一样 没有老茧 |
[06:01] | So people with pretty hands can’t own livestock? | 所以手漂亮的人不能养家畜吗 |
[06:05] | Come on. No way a guy with hands like that owns a ranch. | 拜托 有这种手的人是不可能是开牧场的 |
[06:09] | Or… he just wears gloves when he works, | 或许 他工作的时候会戴手套 |
[06:12] | like we do, all day long. | 就像我们每天一样 |
[06:16] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[06:18] | I think he’s lying and using Owen to get close to Natalie. | 我觉得他在撒谎 他在利用欧文靠近娜塔莉 |
[06:21] | I think… you overthink things. | 我觉得 你想多了 |
[06:31] | It was nice to see Owen. | 见到欧文很高兴 |
[06:34] | Been awhile. | 很久没见了 |
[06:35] | Yeah, he was excited to see you. | 他见到你也很高兴 |
[06:39] | Phillip seems like a nice guy. | 菲利普看起来人不错 |
[06:41] | He is. Thanks. | 他确实是 谢谢你 |
[06:43] | I mean, he must be nice if you’re bringing him around Owen. | 既然你带他去见欧文 他一定很不错 |
[06:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:48] | You’ve been dating, what, six weeks now? | 你们已经约会大概六周了吧 |
[06:50] | It took you a heck of a lot longer to let me get close to Owen | 你很长时间之后才让我接近欧文 |
[06:53] | and we’ve been working together for years by then. | 在那之前我们已经合作了许多年了 |
[06:55] | You know, I don’t need to defend my parenting choices to you. | 我不需要向你辩解我的育儿选择 |
[07:00] | Honestly, though, how well do you really know him? | 说实话 你有多了解他 |
[07:02] | Okay, Dr. Halstead, you have a patient in six. | 霍斯特德医生 你在六号诊室有病人 |
[07:17] | I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[07:20] | Vasiley Qipaqli? | 维斯利·奇帕科力 |
[07:24] | Butchered it, didn’t I? | 我没读错吧 |
[07:25] | You got close. Just call him Vee. It’s easier. | 差不多 简单点 叫他维就行 |
[07:28] | I’m his cousin, Brandon Wycoff. | 我是他的哥哥 布兰登·威科夫 |
[07:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:31] | So, Vee, what happened? | 维 你怎么了 |
[07:34] | He’s visiting me from Moldova. | 他从摩尔多瓦来见我 |
[07:36] | He knows, like, ten words of English. | 他只会十个英语单词 |
[07:39] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:41] | Most people there speak Russian or Romanian. | 那里的大多数人都说俄语或是罗马尼亚语 |
[07:44] | He’s from the South. He speaks Gagauz. | 他从南边来 他说嘎嘎乌孜语 |
[07:48] | It’s just better if I do the talking. | 我替他说就行了 |
[07:50] | Long story short, he fell in the shower. | 长话短说 他洗澡的时候摔倒了 |
[07:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Look at the back of your head. | 看看你头部后面 |
[08:00] | Minor head laceration. Doesn’t even need a stitch. | 头部很小的撕裂伤口 都不需要缝针 |
[08:05] | Yeah, hey… | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Anything hurt? | 疼吗 |
[08:11] | Pain? | 痛吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, I-I okay. | 我 好 |
[08:16] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | I want to get an X-ray. | 我想给他做个X光 |
[08:22] | But I think the arm is just bruised. | 但我觉得他的手臂只是擦伤 |
[08:24] | There’s nothing internal? | 里面没事吗 |
[08:25] | I’m not seeing anything concerning. | 我没观察到有值得担心的迹象 |
[08:27] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:28] | If he’s a no-go, I’m screwed. | 如果他出事 我就完蛋了 |
[08:30] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[08:34] | That came out wrong. | 不该这么说 |
[08:43] | Fistula for dialysis. | 透析的瘘管 |
[08:46] | End stage renal disease? | 晚期肾病吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:50] | My only hope is a new kidney. | 我的唯一希望就是一颗新肾 |
[08:52] | Luckily, he’s donating me one of his. | 幸运的是 他要捐给我一个 |
[08:57] | I love you, cuz. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[09:05] | Meadow, these are the same lesions we found on Gaia. | 梅朵 这些病变和我们在盖娅身上发现的一样 |
[09:08] | You’re getting worse. Please just let us help you. | 病情在恶化 拜托 让我们帮帮你 |
[09:12] | No. | 不 |
[09:13] | Dr. Choi, come quick! | 崔医生 快来 |
[09:17] | Gaia. | 盖娅 |
[09:21] | She’s not breathing. No pulse. Ventilator. | 她没有呼吸了 没有脉搏 呼吸机 |
[09:23] | I’ll take a quick look. | 我来做插管 |
[09:32] | Asystole. She’s gone. | 心搏停止 她去世了 |
[09:39] | Time of death, 11:10. | 死亡时间 11点10分 |
[09:41] | I only left her for a few minutes. | 我刚离开几分钟 |
[09:43] | I didn’t hear her, I swear. | 我没听见她的仪器响 我发誓 |
[09:44] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:46] | She wouldn’t let us put on the monitors. | 她不让我们给她接上监测器 |
[09:49] | She killed herself? | 她是自杀的吗 |
[09:59] | Suicide? Why? | 自杀 为什么 |
[10:02] | All I can come up with is, | 我能想到的只是 |
[10:03] | the pain must’ve been too much to bare. | 疼痛一定难以忍受 |
[10:05] | I’m gonna have to imagine | 我能想象到 |
[10:06] | Meadow’s going through the same thing. | 梅朵也要经历一遍同样的历程 |
[10:09] | – I’m sorry, Ethan. – Yeah. | -很遗憾 伊森 -没事 |
[10:14] | – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -在 |
[10:16] | We ordered a postmortem tox screen for Gaia. | 我们约了给盖娅做尸检毒检 |
[10:19] | Hopefully it’ll show us what drug we’re dealing with. | 希望能检测出她服用了什么药物 |
[10:21] | Yeah, but I’m not so sure | 是的 但我不太确定 |
[10:22] | we’re dealing with a drug anymore. | 我们需要检测的是药物 |
[10:23] | Look at all this hair. | 看看这些头发 |
[10:25] | Is that from when Ethan pulled off the bag? | 这是伊森掀开的时候薅下来的吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah, but there’s too much of it. | 是的 但是也太多了 |
[10:29] | I-I can’t think of a recreational drug | 我想象不到一种消遣性毒品 |
[10:30] | that would account for this amount of hair loss. | 会引起这么大量的脱发 |
[10:33] | Heavy metal toxin or poison? | 重金属中毒 或是被下毒 |
[10:36] | That run-down house where they found them? | 找到他们时候的那间破房子 |
[10:38] | Any number of contaminants could be in there. | 里面可能有很多污染物 |
[10:40] | All right, I’ll have the labs expand Gaia’s blood tests, | 我会让化验室扩大盖娅的血液测试 |
[10:43] | search for heavy metals and toxins as well as other drugs. | 寻找重金属 毒素和其他药物 |
[10:46] | But, you know, it still doesn’t add up. | 但这还是说不通 |
[10:48] | If neither Gaia or Meadow were taking an illegal drug, | 如果盖娅和梅朵都没有服用非法药物 |
[10:52] | why were they so adamant about refusing treatment? | 她们为什么如此坚决的拒绝治疗 |
[10:57] | Patient’s middle name? | 病人的中间名 |
[10:59] | Is that really necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[11:01] | I never put mine on anything. | 我从来没用过我的中间名 |
[11:03] | Okay. Date of birth. | 好吧 生日 |
[11:05] | I don’t know, I-I… | 我不知道… |
[11:08] | I’m 30. | 我三十岁 |
[11:08] | He’s a year younger than me, maybe two. | 他比我小一岁 或许是两岁 |
[11:12] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | -还好吗 -还好 |
[11:14] | The intake form has a few black boxes. | 接收表单中有几项是空的 |
[11:18] | More than a few. | 可不止几项 |
[11:19] | Look, the paperwork is irrelevant. | 听我说 这种文书工作毫无必要 |
[11:22] | I’m covering the costs. | 我能付得起费用 |
[11:24] | Billing is still going to want information. | 结算部还是会需要信息的 |
[11:26] | Cash is king. | 金钱是万能的 |
[11:27] | I’m sure they’ll make an exception. | 我敢说 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[11:33] | Are we done? | 我们说完了吗 |
[11:36] | Thanks, Leah. | 谢谢你 莉亚 |
[11:39] | Kind of shooting the messenger, don’t you think? | 有点要斩来使的意思 是吧 |
[11:41] | I’ll buy her something from the gift shop. | 我去礼品店买个礼物送给她 |
[11:45] | Vee’s X-ray? | 维的X光结果呢 |
[11:46] | No fracture. | 没有骨折 |
[11:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:50] | We can go. | 我们可以走了 |
[11:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:55] | I’m exhausted. | 我累了 |
[11:58] | Kidney failure will do that to you. | 肾衰竭会让你这样的 |
[12:00] | I bet. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | Transplant is next week at East Mercy. | 下周在东慈爱医院做移植 |
[12:03] | I’m supposed to be resting, keeping my stress level low. | 我本应该休息 让我的心态放松 |
[12:06] | I brought you to Chicago to cure me, | 我把你带来芝加哥是为了治好我 |
[12:07] | not make it worse. | 不是让病情更严重 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:21] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[12:22] | Let me take a look at you first. | 让我先给你检查一下 |
[12:23] | I really am okay. I have my own nephrologist. | 我真的没事 我有自己的肾病专家 |
[12:25] | He’ll make a house call. | 他会上门来的 |
[12:27] | End-stage renal disease, | 终末期肾病 |
[12:28] | I suspect they’ll just send you to an ED for labs. | 我猜他们也会直接把你送个急诊室做化验的 |
[12:32] | Yeah, you’re probably right. That’s been the drill. | 你很可能是对的 一直都是这样的 |
[12:36] | All right, but I want my doctor in the loop. | 好 但我还是要通知我的医生 |
[12:38] | I’ll have my assistant reach out to the hospital | 我会让我的助理联系那边医院 |
[12:40] | – and set everything up. – Works for me. | -把准备工作做好 -我看可以 |
[12:42] | I’ll send someone in to get you registered. | 我会派个人过来给你挂个号 |
[12:46] | We’re gonna stay. | 我们得待在这里 |
[12:55] | I heard about your patient. | 我听说你病人的事了 |
[12:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:02] | Emily and Bernie are here. | 艾米莉和伯尼来了 |
[13:04] | Bernie’s not feeling well. | 伯尼不太舒服 |
[13:05] | You are up, but I’ll get another doctor | 应该是你接诊 但如果你还需要点时间 |
[13:07] | if you need a few more minutes. | 我可以另外找个医生 |
[13:10] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[13:12] | Okay. Treatment three. | 好吧 三号诊室 |
[13:15] | Be nice. | 态度好点 |
[13:21] | It’s okay, Bernie, we’ll find something else. | 没事的 伯尼 我们会找个别的地方 |
[13:24] | I know, baby. You’re so good to me. | 我知道 亲爱的 你对我太好了 |
[13:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:27] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 你们好 怎么样 |
[13:29] | Emily just found a really good apartment, | 艾米莉刚刚找到了个不错的公寓 |
[13:32] | but it was a little pricy. | 但是有点贵 |
[13:34] | Bernie, honey, I think he’s talking about your stomach. | 伯尼 亲爱的 我想他问的是你的胃 |
[13:36] | Oh, right, yeah, I’m, uh, I’m a little bloated. | 是啊 我有点肿痛 |
[13:40] | Yeah, he’s got a fever too. | 对 而且他还发烧 |
[13:42] | Belly’s really distended. How long has it been this way? | 腹胀得很厉害 这种情况有多久了 |
[13:45] | Couple of days. | 几天吧 |
[13:46] | All right, well, we’ll get some labs | 好吧 我们要做些化验 |
[13:47] | and a CT abdomen, then go from there. | 还有腹部CT 然后我们再看 |
[13:51] | So you guys are getting an apartment. | 那么说你们俩在找房子呢 |
[13:52] | – Trying to. – That’s good. | -尽力在找 -很好 |
[13:55] | So everything’s settled with your wife? | 那你太太那边都搞定了吗 |
[13:58] | – Ethan. – Okay, then. | -伊森 -好吧 |
[14:00] | I’ll go put in the order for your tests. | 我把你的化验安排下去 |
[14:06] | Hey there, Vincent. | 你好啊 文森特 |
[14:17] | I’m looking right at it. | 我正看着它呢 |
[14:18] | Even my father still has a left-to-right shunt | 但我爸爸还是有从左向右 |
[14:20] | through a patent atrial septal defect. | 穿过一处房间隔缺损的明显分流 |
[14:22] | And I’m telling you it wasn’t there | 我要告诉你的是 |
[14:24] | after I placed the intracardiac patch. | 我放置心内补片后是没有的 |
[14:26] | Negative bubble test. His post-op echo was good. | 超声微泡阴性 他的术后超声也很好 |
[14:29] | I fixed the problem. | 我解决了问题 |
[14:30] | – Clearly, you didn’t. – You’re incredible. | -很明显你没有 -你太过分了 |
[14:32] | You’ve made it clear you think I’m a horrible person. | 你先是明确地说你觉得我是个坏人 |
[14:34] | Now I’m a lousy surgeon as well? | 现在我还是个糟糕的外科医生了 |
[14:35] | No, you’re an excellent surgeon, | 不 你是个非常优秀的外科医生 |
[14:38] | which is why this is so glaring. | 所以这个才这么刺眼 |
[14:40] | I take it that’s your passive-aggressive way | 我理解你是在用以守为攻的方式 |
[14:42] | of saying I was careless? | 在说是我粗心了 |
[14:45] | Or worse? | 或者更糟 |
[14:50] | However it happened, | 不管怎么样 |
[14:52] | my father still needs a repeat repair of his ASD | 我爸爸还是需要再次接受房间隔缺损修复术 |
[14:54] | and I am going to advise him to have Dr. Latham perform it. | 我会建议他让莱瑟医生做这台手术 |
[14:58] | At first, I thought your attacks on me | 开始 我以为你对我的攻击 |
[15:00] | were just you blowing off steam after we broke up. | 只是我们分手以后你在出气而已 |
[15:03] | But now I really think you’re losing your mind. | 但现在我真的觉得你脑子不正常 |
[15:15] | Gaia’s body tested positive | 盖娅的身体化验出了 |
[15:17] | for a highly toxic substance called thallium. | 一种叫铊的剧毒物质 |
[15:20] | There may have been traces of it in the house | 你们待过的那个房子里 |
[15:21] | where you all were staying. | 可能有少量的铊 |
[15:23] | there is an antidote. | 好消息是 是有解毒剂的 |
[15:29] | Prussian blue. | 普鲁士蓝 |
[15:30] | It stops the thallium from being absorbed into your body. | 它可以阻止铊被你的身体吸收 |
[15:33] | Meadow, do you understand what– | 梅朵 你明白… |
[15:36] | what Dr. Manning is saying to you? | 曼宁医生在跟你说什么吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 明白 |
[15:42] | Are you willing to take the medicine? | 你愿意接受这个药物吗 |
[15:47] | If you don’t take the Prussian blue soon, | 如果你不马上吃普鲁士蓝 |
[15:49] | you will die from this. | 你会因此而丧命的 |
[15:54] | Will you leave me alone if I take the pills? | 如果我吃了药 你们能不再烦我吗 |
[15:58] | Promise. | 保证 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | I-I’ll take ’em. | 我吃 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:13] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[16:26] | We finally got through to her. | 我们总算说通她了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, but why? | 是啊 可为什么呢 |
[16:29] | I mean why now all of a sudden? | 为什么突然就同意了呢 |
[16:31] | I’ll take the win. | 被我们打动了 |
[16:35] | Would you do me a favor? Keep a very close eye on her? | 你能帮我个忙吗 帮我紧盯点她 |
[16:38] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[16:46] | Hey, let me ask you. | 我来问你 |
[16:48] | What’s going on with Emily and Bernie | 艾米莉和伯尼还有这个 |
[16:49] | and this hunt for an apartment? | 找公寓 到底是什么情况 |
[16:51] | They’re looking. | 他们在找呢 |
[16:52] | Yeah, I heard her place fell through, too expensive. | 是啊 我听说她家落空了 太贵 |
[16:55] | I just hope Bernie isn’t dragging his feet. | 我只是希望伯尼没有不情愿 |
[16:56] | Well, Emily hasn’t complained. | 艾米莉没抱怨啊 |
[16:58] | Maybe, but she’s still sleeping at your place with the baby. | 也许 可她还带着孩子在你家住呢 |
[17:02] | – I don’t mind. – And Bernie’s what? | -我不介意啊 -那伯尼呢 |
[17:04] | Sleeping across town on his wife’s couch? | 在城的另一边睡在他太太的沙发上 |
[17:06] | Doesn’t seem to faze him a bit. | 好像一点都没让他担心 |
[17:08] | Ethan, if you’re thinking of getting involved, don’t. | 伊森 如果你在想插手 别 |
[17:11] | It’s not gonna help. | 不会有帮助的 |
[17:14] | You’re Bernie’s doctor. Focus on that, okay? | 你是伯尼的医生 集中在这上面 好吗 |
[17:23] | Dr. Halstead, this is Dr. Richard Haley. | 霍斯特德医生 这是理查德·海利医生 |
[17:27] | Mr. Wycoff’s nephrologist. | 威科夫先生的肾病专家 |
[17:28] | Nice to meet you. So you’ll handle the red tape? | 幸会 那你来处理手续上的事 |
[17:30] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:31] | A VIP room is being prepared for Mr. Wycoff | 正在为威科夫先生准备一间贵宾病房 |
[17:34] | as well as our conference room | 还有我们的会议室 |
[17:35] | for you to consult with our transplant team. | 可以供您与我们的移植团队协商 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry. What’s happening? | 什么 什么情况 |
[17:39] | Well, I didn’t like Brandon’s labs. | 布兰登的化验结果不好 |
[17:41] | His phos is up and he’s anemic. | 他的磷酸酯酶升高了 他还贫血 |
[17:42] | I’m moving up his kidney transplant to today. | 我把他肾移植的时间提到今天了 |
[17:45] | I want him to get two units of O-neg, stat. | 我要马上给他两单位O型血 |
[17:48] | Not so fast. Mr. Wycoff’s my patient. | 别那么急 威科夫是我的患者 |
[17:51] | I’ll handle those orders. | 我来下医嘱 |
[17:53] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[17:55] | I appreciate you getting the ball rolling, | 我感谢您启动了这一切 |
[17:57] | but Dr. Haley is gonna take over. | 但海利医生会接手 |
[17:59] | Miss Garrett, I am not comfortable with this. | 加瑞特小姐 这样做我很不舒服 |
[18:00] | Brandon doesn’t seem to know anything about his cousin. | 布兰登对他的表弟好像一无所知 |
[18:03] | He’s avoiding a paper trail by paying cash, | 他付现金而不想留下任何书面记录 |
[18:05] | and now some doctor we met two minutes ago | 现在呢 一位两分钟前才认识的什么医生 |
[18:07] | is rushing him off to surgery? | 要把他赶紧送手术室去 |
[18:09] | What about repeat labs? Pre-op scans? HLA confirmation? | 重复化验呢 术前扫描呢 HLA配型呢 |
[18:12] | It will all happen. | 都会进行的 |
[18:14] | Only now, it’s going to take place here | 只不过会在这里做 |
[18:17] | instead of East Mercy. | 而不是在东慈爱医院 |
[18:18] | An easy and profitable win | 简单而且有利可图的事情 |
[18:20] | just fell into our laps, Dr. Halstead. | 天上掉馅饼啊 霍斯特德医生 |
[18:22] | Be grateful. | 感恩吧 |
[18:25] | We’re moving Mr. Wycoff to the Ambassador Suite. | 我们要把威科夫先生送到大使套房去 |
[18:36] | – It time? – Not yet. Soon. | -到时间了吗 -还没 快了 |
[18:40] | Vee? Vee. | 维 维 |
[18:43] | Do you understand what’s happening? | 你明白会发生什么事吗 |
[18:50] | Um, Brandon, uh, need. | 布兰登 需要 |
[18:53] | I have give. | 我给他 |
[18:56] | You have to or want to? | 你是必须给 还是想要给 |
[19:02] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Charles. | 曼宁医生 查尔斯医生 |
[19:07] | Monique, get me suction. | 莫妮克 给我抽吸管 |
[19:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:14] | The Prussian blue should be making her better. | 普鲁士蓝应该会让她好起来 |
[19:16] | It’s only making her worse. | 但她变得更严重了 |
[19:18] | It’s ’cause she didn’t take the pills. | 因为她根本就没吃药 |
[19:21] | Where are they? | 药呢 |
[19:21] | – Dr. Charles. – Meadow, where– | -查尔斯医生 -梅朵 在哪 |
[19:25] | Monique. | 莫妮克 |
[19:29] | Meadow, without these pills, you will die. | 梅朵 不吃药你会死的 |
[19:32] | We’re supposed to die. | 我们本来就该死 |
[19:39] | The oceans are warming. | 海洋正在变暖 |
[19:42] | Ice caps are melting. | 冰山正在融化 |
[19:45] | We’re killing the planet and no one cares. | 我们正在毁灭地球 却没有人在乎 |
[19:52] | Except for us. | 除了我们 |
[19:55] | The Angels of the Earth. | 地球天使 |
[20:05] | “We, the Angels of the Earth, | “我们 地球天使们” |
[20:08] | “will not be so blind to ignore that human greed, negligence, | “我们不会忽视 人类的贪婪 疏忽” |
[20:11] | 地球天使 使命宣言 | |
[20:12] | “and abuse are destroying the planet. | “和滥用资源正让地球走向毁灭” |
[20:14] | We will serve the Earth by removing ourselves from it.” | “我们会让人类从地球上消失 从而拯救地球” |
[20:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[20:19] | They’re a cult that believes that Earth is destined | 他们就是个邪教 相信地球终将毁灭 |
[20:21] | for destruction and the only solution is to kill themselves. | 唯一的解决方法就是自杀 |
[20:24] | At least they’re not making it all up out of thin air. | 至少他们不是完全凭想象得出的这些结论 |
[20:27] | Each one of their claims is linked | 他们的每条声明都链接到了 |
[20:29] | to a legitimate scientific study. | 一项合法的科学研究 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I know, but their whole manifesto | 没错 我明白 但他们的整个宣言 |
[20:33] | is still one big suicide note. | 就是份决绝的自杀宣言 |
[20:35] | Well, at least you can put her on a psych hold | 好吧 至少你可以让她留院精神观察 |
[20:37] | and we can force treatment. | 然后我们可以强制治疗 |
[20:38] | No, no, no, we can’t. | 不 不 不 不行 |
[20:40] | Look, a psych hold just means | 听着 留院精神观察只意味着 |
[20:41] | we can keep her here | 我们可以把她留在这 |
[20:43] | so she doesn’t harm herself more. | 防止她进一步伤害自己 |
[20:45] | It still doesn’t mean we can make her take Prussian blue | 并不意味着我们可以强制她服用 |
[20:47] | or undo the things she’s done to herself | 普鲁士蓝或复原她对自己所做的一切 |
[20:50] | unless she wants us to. | 除非她想让我们这样做 |
[20:52] | So what can we do? | 那我们能怎么办 |
[20:54] | Well, it’s a long shot, but I could petition a court | 可能得花些时间 但我可以申请法庭 |
[20:58] | to deem her mentally incompetent because of the brainwashing | 判定她有精神障碍 |
[21:01] | she’s received at the hands of this cult. | 因为她被邪教洗脑了 |
[21:03] | If not, Meadow controls her own fate. | 如果不行 梅朵的命运就靠她自己了 |
[21:13] | I just got word | 我刚刚收到消息 |
[21:13] | your patient’s gonna be admitted and moved upstairs | 你的病人要被送到楼上 |
[21:16] | to meet with transplant. | 去进行移植 |
[21:21] | Mags. | 麦基 |
[21:23] | I need you to stall the transfer. | 我想让你把移植的事再拖一下 |
[21:27] | Gwen Garrett called me personally on this one. | 格温·加瑞特亲自打电话跟我说的 |
[21:30] | I can buy you maybe half an hour. | 我可能可以帮你争取半个到一个小时 |
[21:31] | That’s not gonna do it. Damn it! | 这不够 真该死 |
[21:34] | Okay, let’s get a head CT. | 好吧 我们做个头部CT |
[21:36] | – Will! – Due diligence. | -威尔 -只是尽职调查 |
[21:38] | I’m just making sure there’s not a delayed subdural hematoma | 我只是想确保没有迟发性硬脑膜下血肿 |
[21:40] | that might endanger Vee in surgery. | 会在手术中让维陷入危险 |
[21:43] | This case smells that funky? | 这个病例有那么恶臭吗 |
[21:46] | It smells illegal. | 它有非法的味道 |
[21:49] | 世界卫生组织 器官移植的黑市价值 | |
[21:53] | Okay, I’ll order you the CT. | 好吧 我帮你约CT |
[21:56] | You got an hour now. | 你现在有一小时的时间 |
[21:57] | But if I were you, I’d find a plan B. | 但如果我是你 我会想其他办法 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I need Miss Goodwin. | 没错 我去找古德温女士 |
[22:04] | Dr. Latham, how’d it go with my father? | 莱瑟医生 我父亲情况如何 |
[22:06] | – No problems. – Good. | -没什么事 -太好了 |
[22:07] | So, uh, what was it? | 那到底是什么情况 |
[22:08] | Was the intracardiac patch not sewn in properly | 是心内补片缝合得不好 |
[22:11] | or did the sutures come loose? | 还是缝合线松了 |
[22:12] | Neither, the patch itself was faulty. | 都不是 是补片本身出故障了 |
[22:15] | The patch? | 补片 |
[22:16] | So there was no error on Dr. Bekker’s part. | 所以贝克医生并没有出错 |
[22:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[22:21] | Her sutures were placed perfectly, as always. | 她的缝合一如既往得完美 |
[22:30] | So, Bernie, I’ve got your CT results. | 伯尼 我拿到你的CT扫描结果了 |
[22:32] | You have a complete small bowel obstruction. | 你患有完全小肠梗阻 |
[22:35] | Likely caused by adhesions related | 貌似是由于你的胰腺假性囊肿手术 |
[22:36] | to your pancreatic pseudocyst surgery. | 相关的黏连造成的 |
[22:40] | I’ve got an OR prepped for you now. | 手术室已经为你准备好了 |
[22:43] | What about recovery time? | 要恢复多久 |
[22:45] | A few days in the hospital, | 要住几天院 |
[22:47] | then another week or two of bed rest. | 然后卧床休息一到两周 |
[22:49] | Honey, we’ll have to put a hold on our job and apartment search. | 亲爱的 我们只能先不找工作和房子了 |
[22:53] | Of course, your health comes first. | 当然 你的健康最重要 |
[22:55] | And I’ll call Ashley and let her know | 我会打给艾什莉告诉她 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna be there a bit longer. | 我要在她那多住一段时间 |
[23:00] | It’s all gonna work out. | 一切都会解决的 |
[23:02] | How, Bernie? | 怎么解决 伯尼 |
[23:05] | How is everything gonna work out? | 一切怎么解决 |
[23:07] | Without a job? Without a place to live? | 没有工作 没地方住 |
[23:12] | Can’t you see how hard this is on Emily? | 你不明白这一切对艾米莉来说有多艰难吗 |
[23:14] | Not to mention her baby? | 更不用说她的宝宝了 |
[23:17] | For reasons I may never understand, | 因为一些我永远都不会理解的原因 |
[23:19] | Emily loves you with all of her heart. | 艾米莉全心全意地爱着你 |
[23:21] | So start showing her you feel the same way. | 所以让她看到你也同样爱着她 |
[23:24] | Get it together. | 振作起来 |
[23:26] | Mr. Kim? I’m Dr. Wilde. | 金先生 我是维尔德医生 |
[23:28] | We’re here to take you to pre-op holding. | 我们带你去做术前准备 |
[23:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:45] | The black market? | 黑市 |
[23:47] | You think Mr. Wycoff is buying your patient’s kidney? | 你觉得威科夫先生是要买你病人的肾 |
[23:47] | “移植旅行”让海外器官捐赠者面临严重风险 黑市获取器官赚取丰厚利润 合法捐赠者短缺造成黑市器官交易猛增 因特网肾交易的黑暗世界 | |
[23:50] | Wouldn’t be the first. | 反正不是第一桩了 |
[23:51] | World Health Organization estimates that 7,000 kidneys | 世界卫生组织预估每年有七千个肾 |
[23:53] | are illegally harvested annually. | 被非法获取 |
[23:56] | I have other reports from human rights groups, | 我还有来自人权组织和 |
[23:58] | economic equality firms. | 经济平等公司的报告 |
[24:00] | All right. | 就是这个 |
[24:01] | “Buyers of trafficked organs are high-income individuals | “器官的买家都是来自发达国家的” |
[24:04] | “From developed countries. | “高收入人群” |
[24:05] | “The typical seller is male, around 29, | “大多数卖家为男性 29岁左右” |
[24:08] | and from some of the world’s poorest areas.” | “来自世界上最贫困的地区” |
[24:10] | I mean, this is Brandon and Vee. | 我觉得这就是布兰登和维 |
[24:11] | Yes, they fit the profile, and I’m well aware | 没错 他们和描述相符 而且我深知 |
[24:14] | of the magnitude of illegal organ transplants. | 非法器官移植的交易量巨大 |
[24:17] | But this is Brandon’s file from East Mercy. | 但这是东慈爱医院送来的布兰登的文件 |
[24:20] | Uh, transplant list status as well as Vee’s donor papers. | 他在移植列表上的状态以及维的捐赠文件 |
[24:25] | Our lawyers have been all over these documents. | 我们的律师已经把这些文档都看过了 |
[24:27] | Nothing appears out of place. | 看起来没什么异常 |
[24:30] | And what about the nephrologist, Dr. Haley? | 那肾病专家 海利医生呢 |
[24:32] | Privileges at hospitals across the city, including ours. | 他在全市的医院都有优先权 包括我们医院 |
[24:36] | So Brandon’s covered his bases. | 所以布兰登已经做好万全的准备了 |
[24:37] | That doesn’t mean money hasn’t changed hands. | 这并不意味着没有金钱交易 |
[24:41] | Miss Goodwin, I’m telling you, | 古德温女士 我只是想告诉你 |
[24:43] | there’s something going on here. | 这里面另有隐情 |
[24:55] | This is the mission statement of the Angels of the Earth. | 这是地球天使的使命宣言 |
[25:00] | I’ve read it three times now. | 我已经拜读了三遍 |
[25:02] | Are you beginning to understand, then? | 那你是开始理解了吗 |
[25:06] | I’m trying to. | 我在尝试 |
[25:07] | As a scientist, I agree. | 身为科学家 我同意 |
[25:09] | But I’m having a hard time believing that | 但我很难相信 |
[25:11] | the planet is doomed to become uninhabitable. | 地球注定会变得不适宜居住 |
[25:14] | Or how poisoning yourself with thallium will change that. | 或者用铊毒杀自己会改变那个状况 |
[25:17] | Would you have heard of the Angels of the Earth otherwise | 要不是我在这 你还会知道 |
[25:22] | if I wasn’t here? | 地球天使的存在吗 |
[25:23] | So you’re a martyr? | 所以你是殉道者 |
[25:29] | In 1963, a monk set himself on fire | 1963年 一位僧侣点燃了自己 |
[25:33] | in protest of the Vietnamese government’s | 以此反抗越南政府 |
[25:36] | discriminatory laws against Buddhism. | 出台反对佛教的歧视性法律 |
[25:41] | The government was overthrown. | 政府后来被推翻了 |
[25:44] | Is that your hope? | 那是你想看到的吗 |
[25:45] | That the government is overthrown? | 政府被推翻 |
[25:49] | No. | 不是 |
[25:50] | My–my hope is that people wake up and take action | 我希望人们可以醒悟过来 采取行动 |
[25:54] | instead of continuing to cook our planet by burning fossil fuels. | 而不是大肆使用化石燃料使得地球持续升温 |
[26:01] | So then you believe the planet can be saved. | 所以你相信 地球还能够被拯救 |
[26:05] | You’re twisting my words. | 你在曲解我的话 |
[26:06] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:08] | Your logic is flawed. | 你的逻辑本来就有错 |
[26:10] | You want people to change, | 你想要人们改变 |
[26:11] | but you also think that change will be meaningless. | 但是你又觉得改变是没有意义的 |
[26:14] | So what is the point of martyring yourself | 如果连自己支持什么都不清楚的话 |
[26:16] | if it’s unclear what you stand for? | 那牺牲自己又有什么意义 |
[26:23] | I-I’m not taking your pills. | 我不会吃药的 |
[26:30] | Meadow, your hair is falling out. | 梅朵 你在掉头发 |
[26:33] | You’re running out of time. | 你的时间不多了 |
[26:35] | Good. | 那正好 |
[26:39] | I am not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死掉的 |
[26:41] | Monique, John? | 莫妮克 约翰 |
[26:43] | Put her in the soft restraints, then prepare for an NG tube. | 给她上软束带 然后准备好鼻胃管 |
[26:45] | I’m giving her the Prussian blue. | 我要给她灌普鲁士蓝 |
[26:47] | No! | 不行 |
[26:48] | Maybe I should call Dr. Charles. | 或者我应该问问查尔斯医生 |
[26:50] | I’m a licensed physician, | 我是一名执业医师 |
[26:51] | and I am deeming the patient nondecisional. | 我诊断这位病人丧失了决策能力 |
[26:54] | Put her in the restraints. | 给她上束带 |
[26:55] | Now. | 立刻 |
[26:56] | No! No, you can’t do that! | 不 不 你不可以这么做 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:00] | You can’t! | 你不可以这样 |
[27:02] | No, please! | 求求你 不要这样 |
[27:04] | You can’t do this! No! | 你不能这样做 不可以 |
[27:08] | Stop. | 住手 |
[27:18] | I have to ask you. | 我得问你个问题 |
[27:20] | Is Brandon paying for your kidney? | 布兰登是花钱买你的肾吗 |
[27:33] | Money. All right? | 钱 对吗 |
[27:35] | Is Brandon paying you money for your kidney? | 布兰登是花钱买你的肾吗 |
[27:40] | No, uh… no money. | 不 不要钱 |
[27:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:47] | Just tell me the truth so I can help. | 告诉我真相就好 我能帮你 |
[27:49] | Help? Uh, yes. | 帮助 对 |
[28:03] | Me. | 我 |
[28:06] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[28:11] | Brandon sick. | 布兰登病了 |
[28:14] | I help family. | 我帮助家人 |
[28:21] | Dr. Halstead? Is there a problem? | 霍斯特德医生 有什么事吗 |
[28:25] | No, just checking on Vee. | 没有 就来看看维 |
[28:27] | Making sure he’s okay. | 确保他没事 |
[28:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:31] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你不是真的吧 |
[28:38] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[28:45] | My mom took me to Moldova when I was eight. | 八岁那年 我妈妈带我去了摩尔多瓦 |
[28:47] | She wanted me to experience the homeland. | 她想让我回祖国体验下 |
[28:49] | And village after village, I was so bored. | 去过了一个个村庄 我太无聊了 |
[28:54] | But then on the last day, I met Vee. | 但在最后一天 我遇到了维 |
[28:58] | And we couldn’t speak to each other, | 我们语言不通 |
[29:00] | but we both knew how to play soccer. | 但我们都会踢足球[美式叫法] |
[29:03] | Football. | 足球[英式叫法] |
[29:04] | Football, football. I–football. | 足球 足球 我 足球 |
[29:14] | Thank you for what you’re doing for me. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[29:20] | You’re saving my life. | 你会救我的命 |
[29:26] | I wish he knew what I was saying. | 我多希望他能听懂我在说什么 |
[29:31] | I think he does. | 我觉得他明白 |
[29:37] | I’ll leave you guys alone. | 我就不打扰你俩了 |
[29:47] | I have gifted millions to this hospital. | 我向这家医院捐赠了数百万 |
[29:51] | I expect first-class care. | 我期待的是顶级的照料 |
[29:53] | Connor, get in here. You should hear this. | 康纳 过来 你也应该听听 |
[29:56] | A budget bloated with waste, | 不必要的东西太多导致预算超支 |
[29:58] | and what is Miss Garrett’s solution, | 加瑞特小姐的应对办法是什么呢 |
[30:00] | is to save money on intracardiac patches. | 是在心内贴片上省钱 |
[30:05] | Again, Mr. Rhodes, I sincerely apologize. | 罗德斯先生 我再一次诚挚地向您道歉 |
[30:09] | I will personally look into | 我会亲自调查此事 |
[30:11] | how these patches ended up in the OR | 弄清这些贴片是怎么到的手术室 |
[30:13] | and I will make sure that it never happens again. | 我向您保证这类事件再也不会发生 |
[30:16] | Full report next board meeting. | 下次董事会呈上一份完备的报告 |
[30:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:21] | And Gwen… if memory serves, | 此外 格温 如果我没记错的话 |
[30:25] | your contract extension is also an agenda item at that meeting. | 你是否续约也是下次会议的讨论事项 |
[30:31] | I believe it is. | 我想是的 |
[30:34] | Perfect. See you there. | 很好 到时候见 |
[30:46] | Hey, uh, just got an update. Bernie’s surgery went well. | 刚得到消息 伯尼的手术进展顺利 |
[30:49] | – He’ll be out soon. – That seat’s taken. | -他应该很快就能出来了 -这座有人 |
[30:53] | And that seat’s taken too. | 那也有人 |
[30:55] | Okay, I get it. You’re mad at me. | 好的 我明白了 你生我气了 |
[30:58] | Why’d you yell at Bernie like that? | 为什么你要跟伯尼说那种话 |
[31:00] | I was sticking up for you. | 我是在替你说话 |
[31:01] | You were kicking him when he’s down. | 你是在他无助的时候打击他 |
[31:02] | Everything I said, Bernie needed to hear, | 我所说的一切都是他需要听到的 |
[31:05] | and you were never gonna say it. | 而那些也是你永远不会说出口的 |
[31:06] | Yes, I want an apartment. I want him to get a job. | 对 我想要一个住处 想要他找一份工作 |
[31:10] | But tough love won’t get us there. | 但严厉的爱不会让我得偿所愿 |
[31:12] | And coddling does? | 那无条件的爱就可以了吗 |
[31:14] | Miss Choi? | 崔小姐 |
[31:16] | Mr. Kim’s being moved to the ICU for recovery. | 金先生被转移到了重症监护室 |
[31:19] | Whenever you’re ready, you can go down and see him. | 你可以随时下来看他 |
[31:21] | Thanks, Lizzie. | 谢谢你 利兹 |
[31:24] | You don’t get it. Bernie’s delicate. | 你不明白的 伯尼很脆弱 |
[31:27] | He’s warm, affectionate, | 他为人温暖 深情 |
[31:29] | and he needs encouragement and support. | 他需要的是鼓励和支持 |
[31:30] | And if you can’t get behind that, | 如果你做不到的话 |
[31:32] | then get out of our lives. | 就离我们的生活远一点 |
[31:39] | Dr. Charles? I need you. | 查尔斯医生 我需要你 |
[31:51] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[31:53] | You could lose your license for this. | 你可能会因此被吊销执照的 |
[31:55] | – For doing what’s right? – For breaking the law! | -因为做正确的事吗 -因为违反法律 |
[31:58] | I don’t want her to die either, Natalie, | 我也不想让她死掉 娜塔莉 |
[31:59] | but the woman has rights! | 但那位女士有她的权利 |
[32:02] | What are you going to do? | 你准备做什么 |
[32:04] | Well, now that you’ve boxed me in, | 既然你现在把我卷入其中 |
[32:05] | there’s only one thing that I can do. | 我们能做的只有一件事了 |
[32:06] | If you take out that tube, | 如果你取下那根胃管 |
[32:07] | the only thing you will be doing | 你做的唯一一件事 |
[32:09] | is pushing Meadow one step closer to death. | 就是把梅朵往死神那里推近一步 |
[32:13] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我路 |
[32:24] | Okay, this is gonna be uncomfortable. | 好 这会有些不舒服的 |
[32:31] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[32:36] | I apologize for Dr. Manning. | 我为曼宁医生道歉 |
[32:39] | It–it’s hard for her to understand why you’re doing this. | 她很难理解你为什么这么做 |
[32:47] | I thought you’d want to know that, um, | 我认为你可能想知道 |
[32:50] | because of your friend’s deaths, | 因为你朋友的死 |
[32:52] | everybody is talking about Angels of the Earth right now. | 现在每个人都在谈论地球天使 |
[32:55] | I mean, the Internet’s going crazy. | 我是说 互联网上正在热议 |
[32:58] | We knew it would. | 我们早知道会这样 |
[33:00] | So thallium, huh? | 是铊 对不对 |
[33:02] | Clever. | 很聪明 |
[33:03] | A chemical compound not found in nature. | 它是一种自然界中未发现的化合物 |
[33:06] | A poison that deteriorates the body in much the same way | 一种使身体恶化的毒素 |
[33:10] | that climate change affects the Earth. | 与气候变化影响地球的方式近似 |
[33:12] | It’s poetic. | 很有诗意 |
[33:14] | You’re smart. | 你们很聪明 |
[33:16] | You know, you’ve gotten pretty much | 你们基本上得到了 |
[33:18] | everything you wanted. | 你们想要的一切 |
[33:20] | And all that’s left now is to wait? | 现在剩下的就是等待 |
[33:23] | I think you’ve suffered enough, Meadow. | 我觉得你遭受得够多了 梅朵 |
[33:26] | And I’d like to help ease that transition | 我想帮助你缓和过渡期 |
[33:28] | and give you a couple of sleeping pills if you let me. | 如果你同意的话 我会给你几片安眠药 |
[33:34] | Suffering is the point. | 痛苦就是关键 |
[33:37] | Look, Gaia put a bag over her head. | 听着 盖娅在头上套了个袋子 |
[33:40] | There is no one on the Internet | 互联网上没有人 |
[33:41] | calling her out for taking a shortcut. | 骂她走捷径 |
[33:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:49] | It’s just a thought. | 只要你转念一想就行 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | I’ll take the sleeping pills. | 我要吃安眠药 |
[34:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:20] | Give Meadow 5 of eszopiclone. | 给梅朵五粒艾司佐匹克隆 |
[34:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:32] | Meadow has agreed to take eszopiclone. | 梅朵已经同意服用艾司佐匹克隆了 |
[34:35] | Once she’s out, she will no longer have the ability | 一旦她睡过去了 她就不再能 |
[34:37] | to advocate for herself. | 为自己主张了 |
[34:39] | And a strong legal case could be made | 到法庭上我们也能强有力地表明 |
[34:41] | that we then have the right to act under implied consent | 我们有权在她暗示同意的情况下 |
[34:44] | as surrogate decision-makers on her behalf. | 代表她决定采取行动 |
[34:48] | So you can replace the NG tube and administer Prussian blue. | 所以你可以换掉鼻胃管 给她普鲁士蓝 |
[35:09] | – Ava, hold up. – Leave me alone, Connor. | -艾娃 等等 -别烦我 康纳 |
[35:11] | Look, I am sorry for jumping to conclusions earlier. | 我很抱歉我急着下定论了 |
[35:14] | I should have considered the possibility | 我应该在把责任都怪到你头上之前 |
[35:15] | that the patch failed before placing all the blame on you. | 考虑一下贴片出问题的可能性 |
[35:19] | And? | 还有呢 |
[35:22] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[35:24] | Seriously, Connor? | 你认真的吗 康纳 |
[35:26] | Accusing me of botching your father’s surgery | 指控我搞砸了你父亲的手术 |
[35:27] | is the only conclusion you’re sorry for? | 是你唯一感到抱歉的事吗 |
[35:32] | What about your claim that I slept with him? | 你不是还说我和他睡过吗 |
[35:35] | That I manipulated the oversight committee? | 你不是还说我操纵了监督委员会吗 |
[35:37] | That I let you cut my hand in surgery? | 还有我让你在手术中割伤我的手 |
[35:39] | And God knows what else. | 鬼知道还有什么事 |
[35:41] | No apology for any of that madness. | 你没有为任何那些事道歉 |
[35:45] | I’ll be honest. | 我就说实话吧 |
[35:46] | When we broke up, I was devastated. | 我们分手时 我很痛苦 |
[35:50] | And I’m still getting over it. | 我现在还在努力走出来 |
[35:52] | But at no point have I cast you as a monster. | 但我从来没有把你当成怪物 |
[35:56] | So why do you insist on making me one? | 那你为什么坚持要把我当成怪物呢 |
[36:02] | Why do you want to hurt me so badly? | 你为什么这么想伤害我 |
[36:16] | You’re such a good baby. Yes, you are. | 你真是个好孩子 没错 你是个好孩子 |
[36:23] | Hey, Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[36:31] | Um, Bernie, look… | 伯尼 听着 |
[36:35] | I was out of line earlier. | 我之前有些越界 |
[36:41] | I appreciate you saying that, Ethan. | 谢谢你这么说 伊森 |
[36:45] | Now on, if you need anything… | 现在开始 如果你需要什么 |
[36:50] | I want you to know you can come to me, no questions asked. | 我想让你知道可以来找我 我什么都不会问 |
[36:57] | Em, do you mind if I, uh, | 小艾 你介不介意我 |
[37:00] | have a moment alone with Ethan? | 和伊森单独待一会儿 |
[37:02] | Okay. We’ll be right outside. | 好的 我们就在外面 |
[37:04] | Let’s go outside. Let’s go outside. | 我们出去吧 我们出去吧 |
[37:14] | You were right, Ethan. | 你说得对 伊森 |
[37:16] | I better step it up, and I’m going to. | 我最好加快速度 我会的 |
[37:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:23] | I’m glad to hear that. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[37:25] | There is, uh, one thing you can help me out with. | 有一件事你可以帮我 |
[37:29] | Name it. | 你说吧 |
[37:31] | Lately, I’ve been having trouble sustaining an erection. | 最近 我总是早泄 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | It’s called erectile dysfunction, | 这叫做性功能障碍 |
[37:41] | and there’s medication that– that can possibly help. | 有一些药物可能会有帮助 |
[37:47] | I’m reluctant to write you a prescription. | 我不愿意给你开处方 |
[37:49] | You should really talk to a urologist. | 你应该和泌尿科医生谈谈 |
[37:55] | Thank you. Thanks for everything, Ethan. | 谢谢你做的一切 伊森 |
[38:09] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[38:12] | I know you’re upset with me. | 我知道你对我很生气 |
[38:14] | But I just wanted to thank you for what you did today. | 但我只是想感谢你今天所做的一切 |
[38:19] | We prevented a suicide. | 我们阻止了自杀 |
[38:21] | Have we, though? | 是吗 |
[38:23] | I mean, two doses of Prussian blue won’t be enough | 两剂普鲁士蓝不够 |
[38:25] | to neutralize the thallium. | 中和她体内的铊 |
[38:26] | She’s gonna need dozens more. | 她还需要几十剂 |
[38:29] | When Meadow wakes up tomorrow morning, | 明早梅朵醒来时 |
[38:31] | the battle to get her to take them, | 又要再重新劝说她 |
[38:32] | it starts all over, and I’m just worried that… | 接受更多药物 我只是担心 |
[38:35] | we haven’t really prevented a suicide | 我们还没有真正阻止自杀 |
[38:37] | as much as we’ve postponed one. | 不如说我们是推迟了它 |
[38:43] | Natalie, um… | 娜塔莉 |
[38:47] | this is the second time in as many months | 这是几个月来的第二次 |
[38:50] | that you’ve, um, well, you’ve misstepped, | 你又犯错误了 |
[38:53] | and I’m just wondering, is– is everything okay? | 我只是想知道 一切都还好吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 一切都好 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | Well, um, I will see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:22] | Hey, Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[39:23] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[39:25] | Waiting on Natalie? | 在等娜塔莉吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah, she’s picking Owen up from daycare. | 是啊 她去托儿所接欧文了 |
[39:30] | Look, man, if I seemed weird earlier, I’m sorry. | 听着 如果我之前表现得很奇怪 我很抱歉 |
[39:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:36] | I was just thrown when you mentioned your ranch to Owen. | 当你向欧文提到你的牧场时 我很疑惑 |
[39:40] | I’m so sorry, when I mentioned my… | 不好意思 当时我提到了我的… |
[39:43] | Your ranch. | 你的牧场 |
[39:45] | Oh, yeah. That. | 是啊 那个 |
[39:47] | Well, look, uh, the kid loves horses. | 听着 那孩子喜欢马 |
[39:49] | I was just playing. | 我只是说着玩的 |
[39:52] | So you don’t own a ranch? | 所以你没有牧场吗 |
[39:55] | No, no. | 当然没有了 |
[39:59] | But…I figure that Owen got a pretty big kick out of it, right? | 但是 我想 欧文听到很激动 对吧 |
[40:05] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想也是 |
[40:10] | I’ll see you around. | 下次再见 |
[40:11] | Yeah, take care. | 好啊 保重 |