Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Good morning. 早上好
[00:11] Saw you posted a picture at Wine Fest. How was it? 看到你发了一张葡萄酒节的照片 怎么样
[00:13] Great until I got drunk off a flight of Pinots from Oregon. 挺好的 在我被俄勒冈州产的皮诺酒灌醉前
[00:17] Thought you didn’t care for Pinot. 你不是不喜欢皮诺酒吗
[00:18] Well, I don’t, but Phillip… 我确实不喜欢 但菲利普…
[00:21] Just thought I would try something different. 我就想尝试点不一样的
[00:25] – Glad you had a good time. – Thanks. -你玩得开心就好 -谢谢
[00:29] – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. -曼宁医生 -在
[00:30] Treatment 4. 4号诊室
[00:31] 16-year-old female, 38 weeks pregnant. 16岁女性 怀孕38周
[00:33] Rear-ended while she was driving. 开车时追尾了
[00:34] Now I cleared her C-spine and she has labs brewing, 颈椎我检查过了 各项化验也在做
[00:36] but I figured you could check her cervix 但我想着你可以先检查一下她的宫颈
[00:38] before calling the OB. 再通知妇产科医生
[00:39] – Sure. – Great. -没问题 -好的
[00:43] Lily? Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. 莉莉 你好 我是曼宁医生
[00:45] Uh, I understand you’re 38 weeks. 我得知你怀孕38周了
[00:48] Are you family? 你们是家属吗
[00:48] I’m her father, yes. Joseph Cooper. 我是她父亲 约瑟夫·库博
[00:50] – And this is Edie Thompson. – I’m not family exactly. -这位是伊迪·汤普森 -我不算是家属
[00:53] She’s, uh– 她…
[00:54] Uh, she’s adopting my baby. 她要收养我的孩子
[00:57] Great. All right, well, let’s take a look. 好的 我们来检查一下
[01:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:08] Baby looks healthy and the placenta looks good. 宝宝看起来很健康 胎盘看起来也不错
[01:12] All right, Lily, if it’s okay with you, 好了 莉莉 如果你不介意的话
[01:13] I’m going to ask your dad and Edie to step out of the room 我想请你爸爸和伊迪先离开诊室
[01:15] – while I check your cervix. – Okay. -我检查一下你的宫颈 -好的
[01:17] We’ll be right outside, honey. 我们就在外面等你 宝贝
[01:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:21] All right, now you let me know if anything’s uncomfortable 好了 如果你感到有任何不适或者疼痛
[01:24] or if you feel any pain, okay? 立刻告诉我 好吗
[01:26] All right, if you could just put your knees up 好的 你把膝盖抬起来
[01:28] and then let them fall open. Thank you. 然后自然打开 谢谢
[01:31] All right, you ready? 好了 你准备好了吗
[01:35] You okay? 你还好吗
[01:40] Everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[01:41] Yeah, everything’s fine. 没什么
[01:43] Um, I’m feeling that you’re 2 centimeters dilated 我感觉你的宫颈扩张了两毫米
[01:45] and seeing that you started contractions. 而且你已经开始宫缩了
[01:48] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[01:49] Oh, I think the car accident caused you to start labor. 我觉得事故导致你已经开始分娩了
[01:52] You’ve got to stop it. I don’t want to see the baby. 你必须阻止分娩 我不想看到孩子
[01:55] That’s why I scheduled a c-section. 所以我才预约了剖腹产
[01:57] I’m sorry, Lily, but it doesn’t work that way. 抱歉 莉莉 但不能这样
[01:59] Um, you can’t stop labor once the baby is full term. 一旦宝宝已经发育完成 分娩是无法阻止的
[02:01] I just want to be put to sleep and wake up with it gone, okay? 我只希望睡一觉 醒来孩子就没了 好吗
[02:04] I will call Labor and Delivery and see what we can do, okay? 我会联络接产房看看有什么办法 好吗
[02:10] Now what’s that called again? 那个叫什么来着
[02:11] Turmeric latte with macadamia nut milk. 夏威夷果牛奶姜黄拿铁
[02:15] Whatever happened to just plain old coffee? 普普通通的咖啡到底怎么了
[02:19] Okay, okay. Now just a reminder. 好了 我提醒一下
[02:21] According to our calendar, 根据日历安排
[02:22] next Wednesday we got that appointment with a broker 下周三我们约了房产中介
[02:24] to find you an apartment. 帮你找公寓
[02:25] Danny, why are you talking about something 丹尼 还有一周才要发生的事
[02:27] that’s not happening for a week? 你为什么要现在提起
[02:28] Cece, this stuff is not gonna take care of itself. 茜茜 这些事不会自己解决的
[02:30] Yeah, but can’t we just visit it with the people? 是啊 但我们不能先专注于看望别人吗
[02:32] – We’re visiting! – You know Dad likes to plan. -我们在看望啊 -你知道爸爸喜欢提前计划
[02:34] Yeah, I guess he never read “Be Here Now.” 也许他从来不懂什么叫”活在当下”
[02:37] I’m here now. 我就在当下啊
[02:40] Gwen, I want to be absolutely clear on this, okay? 格温 我希望跟你说得非常清楚
[02:43] From what I am seeing, 据我所知
[02:44] this growth you keep talking about 你总提到的成长
[02:46] is virtually nonexistent. 其实并不存在
[02:48] I am confident we’ll see a marked increase next quarter. 我很确定 下个季度一定能有显著提升
[02:50] Next quarter? 下个季度吗
[02:51] That’s what you said last quarter. 你上个季度就是这么说的
[02:55] Mr. Rhodes? 罗德斯先生
[02:56] Dad? Dad, hey. 爸 爸
[02:58] Hey, easy there. Easy. 放轻松 放松
[03:00] Is everything all right? 出什么事了吗
[03:01] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:04] Just give us a minute, will you? 给我们点时间 好吗
[03:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:09] Okay. 好了
[03:12] Your pulse is racing and you can’t catch your breath. 你的脉搏很快 而且喘不过气了
[03:14] Incompetence makes my blood boil. 能力不足让我血压升高
[03:16] What can I say? 我能说什么
[03:17] – You having chest pains? – No. -你胸口疼吗 -不疼
[03:19] Really? 真的吗
[03:21] Dad, there is clearly something going on with your heart. 爸 你的心脏很显然出了问题
[03:23] We should get you seen by a cardiologist. 我们应该请心胸科医生帮你看看
[03:25] Well, that’s not gonna happen today. 今天肯定是不行了
[03:26] I’ve got too much on my plate. 我要做的事太多了
[03:27] Just let me take you to the ED. 让我带你去急诊室吧
[03:29] I’ll check you out myself. 我亲自给你做检查
[03:31] It’ll only take a couple of minutes, I promise. 只会花费几分钟 我保证
[03:33] Connor, please. Just stop it, all right? 康纳 行了 别这样 好吗
[03:34] I’m absolute– 我确定…
[03:45] Hey. So good news. 好消息
[03:47] Dr. Patchefsky called and she can schedule you 帕切夫斯基医生打电话说
[03:50] for a C-section today if you still wanna do that. 如果你想的话 今天可以给你安排剖腹产
[03:53] So that means the baby’s coming today? 也就是说孩子今天就要生了吗
[03:55] Oh, that’s-that’s incredible. 太神奇了
[03:57] I-I have to text Howard. 我得给霍华德发信息
[03:58] Are you sure you’re okay, sweetie? 你确定你没事吗 亲爱的
[03:59] I know this is a lot. 我知道你很难接受
[04:01] I’m ready to get it over with, Dad. 我准备好结束这一切了 爸
[04:03] All right, well, we’ll send you upstairs 好了 只要楼上空出病床
[04:04] as soon as a bed becomes available, okay? 我们就送你上去 好吗
[04:08] And where’s Lily at? Lily Cooper? 莉莉在哪里 莉莉·库博
[04:09] David, what are you doing here? 大卫 你怎么来了
[04:12] Hi, Jessie told me. Are you all right? 杰茜告诉我了 你还好吗
[04:13] – You need to leave. – It’s okay, Dad. -你得离开 -没事的 爸
[04:15] I’m fine, but they say the baby’s coming out today. 我没事 但他们说孩子今天就会生出来
[04:19] It–it’s happening now? 现在就要生了吗
[04:21] – You better go, David. – That’s right! -你先走吧 大卫 -没错
[04:25] I’m ready to take care of you and our baby. 我准备好了 我会照顾你和我们的孩子
[04:28] You’re telling me this now? 你现在才来跟我说这个吗
[04:29] Yeah, you never answer my calls. 因为你一直不接我电话
[04:31] All right, I get that you’re mad. 我知道你很生气
[04:33] When you told me, 当你告诉我时
[04:34] I’d just lost my job and my mom was sick 我刚丢了工作 而且我妈病了
[04:37] and I freaked out. 所以我慌了
[04:38] But I got a good job now, all right? 但现在我找到好工作 好吗
[04:40] They’re paying me 12 an hour at the– 他们付我12美金的时薪 在…
[04:42] – at the tire and rim– – It’s too late, David! -在那个轮胎… -太迟了 大卫
[04:43] No, listen, listen, they’re giving me full-time hours. 不 听我说 他们给我的是全职工作
[04:45] That’s enough! You need to leave. 够了 你得离开
[04:47] No, no. This isn’t about me. 不不 这不是关于我
[04:48] Maybe I should wait in the lobby? 也许我该去大厅等着
[04:49] No, no. He’s the one who’s leaving. 不 他才是该离开的人
[04:51] Hey, Maggie, call security? 麦基 叫安保人员
[04:52] – Dad, stop! Please! – Don’t touch me. -爸 别这样 拜托 -别碰我
[04:54] All right, I’m going to need you to wait in the lobby, okay? 你得去大厅等着 明白吗
[04:56] But that–that–that–that– that’s my baby! 但那…那是我的孩子
[04:57] – Not anymore! – Security. -不再是了 -保安
[04:59] Well, what does that mean? 这话是什么意思
[05:01] What does that– what does that mean? Lily? 那是 那是什么意思 莉莉
[05:03] I’m giving the baby up. 我要把孩子送去领养
[05:08] Did he talk you into this? 是他说服你这么做的吗
[05:10] – Hey, hey! – Hey, that’s my kid! -注意点 -那是我的孩子
[05:11] You can’t take–no, no! You can’t just take my kid. 你不能 不 你不能带走我的孩子
[05:14] Let go! Hey, hey! 我们走 快点
[05:16] – Let’s go, son. – I’m the father! I have a say! -走吧 孩子 -我是父亲 我有权
[05:17] Hey! Let go! Hey, no! You can’t take me from my kid! 放开我 不 你不能带走我的孩子
[05:21] That’s my kid! Let go! You can’t do this! 那是我的孩子 放手 你们不能这样
[05:44] David Novak? Hi. 大卫·诺瓦克吗 你好
[05:46] – Hi. – I’m Sharon Goodwin. -你好 -我是莎伦·古德温
[05:48] Director of Patient Services. 病患服务部的主管
[05:50] Why don’t we have a seat? 不如我们坐下说吧
[05:52] – I want to see Lily. – I understand that. -我想见莉莉 -我理解
[05:54] Hey, no, no, then tell this rent-a-cop to back off. 不不 那就让这个保安走开
[05:57] Oh, I’m sorry but it’s hospital policy 我很抱歉 但是医院规定
[05:59] to restrict access only to those visitors 只允许经患者批准的人
[06:02] approved by our patient. 与患者见面
[06:04] That’s my baby she’s having. I don’t have any rights? 她怀的是我的孩子 我没有权利吗
[06:07] According to the adoption papers, 根据领养文件
[06:09] Lily is not certain who the birth father is. 莉莉不确定孩子的父亲是谁
[06:12] No, that’s crazy. 不 这太扯了
[06:14] All right, I’m–I’m the only one she’s ever been with. 她只和我在一起过
[06:16] All right, her dad is just making her say that 是她爸让她这么说的
[06:18] so that he can give this baby away. 这样他就能把孩子送去领养了
[06:21] How old are you, David? 你多大了 大卫
[06:24] Seventeen… and a half. 17岁…半
[06:28] How did you and Lily meet? 你和莉莉怎么认识的
[06:30] How did we meet? 我们怎么认识的
[06:31] Well, I like to hear those stories. 我喜欢听这些故事
[06:35] I saw her in–in line at the cafeteria. 我在食堂看见她排队
[06:39] Oh, so you met at school. 你们在学校认识的
[06:41] – Yeah, Marie Curie. – Archer Heights? -没错 居里夫人 -安可高地高中
[06:44] Well, let me– let me ask you, um, 我问你一下
[06:46] is there anyone that I can help you with this situation? 有任何可以帮助你的人吗
[06:51] A family member? 家人
[06:52] Maybe someone who can speak to Lily’s father. 也许可以和莉莉的父亲谈谈
[06:57] No. 没有
[06:57] You know, technically, I’m not supposed to do this, 严格来说我不能这么干
[07:00] but let me recommend a lawyer for you, 不过让我给你推荐一位律师吧
[07:04] someone who specializes in Family Law. 擅长家庭法的律师
[07:07] I just need to get to Lily before my kid is born. 我只需要在莉莉分娩前和她见一面
[07:10] Can you–can you help me with that? 你能 你能帮我吗
[07:12] I’m sorry, David. I can’t. 抱歉 大卫 我不能
[07:26] – Hey, Maggie? – Yeah. -麦基 -什么事
[07:28] Can you see if you can rustle up an EKG and chest x-ray in 2? 你能赶紧给2号诊室的病人做个心电图和胸部X光吗
[07:31] And have cardiology come down to do a stat echo. 并让心胸科下来做个超声心动图
[07:34] – Sure thing. – Thank you. -没问题 -谢谢
[07:38] You’re examining your father? 你在给你父亲检查吗
[07:39] Just a cursory cardiac check-up. 只是粗略检查下心脏
[07:43] A doctor shouldn’t be treating a close family member, 医生不能给亲近的家人做检查
[07:45] especially one with a fraught history. 尤其是过去有矛盾的家人
[07:47] Whatever you’re doing, Ava, I’m not interested. 无论你在干什么 艾娃 我都没兴趣
[07:49] What I’m doing is rising above any personal animus 我所做的事与私人恩怨无关
[07:51] I might have to help a colleague. 我也许需要帮助同事
[07:53] Well, this colleague doesn’t need your help. 这位同事不需要你的帮忙
[07:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:05] All right. Take a deep breath. 好 深呼吸
[08:09] And exhale. 呼气
[08:11] Saw you with your little friend out here. 看见你和你的朋友了
[08:14] What were you two talking about? 你们在谈什么
[08:18] Well, there’s some fluid in your lungs 你的肺部有一些积液
[08:20] which explains the shortness of breath. 导致了呼吸急促
[08:22] And I’m picking up a heart murmur. 我听到了一些心脏杂音
[08:25] I know about the murmur. 我知道杂音的事
[08:26] My GP told me about that a long time ago. 我的家庭医生很早前就告诉我了
[08:29] You know what? Excuse me. I’m done. 你知道吗 不好意思 我不看了
[08:31] I’m gonna get dressed. 我要穿衣服
[08:33] Fine. 行
[08:35] I will get started on your discharge. 我帮你办理出院手续
[08:41] Tell me if this hurts, okay, Joshua? 如果疼就告诉我 好吗 约书亚
[08:44] Okay. 好的
[08:44] His temperature was 102, which didn’t seem crazy to me 他的体温有38.8度 我并不觉得奇怪
[08:47] because he was already home sick from school, you know? 因为他在学校时就很想回家 你知道吗
[08:49] But I called his mom and she said just take him to the ER. 但我联系了他妈妈后 她说带他来急诊室
[08:53] Where is my mom? 我妈妈在哪里
[08:54] She’s on her way, buddy. Okay? Don’t worry. 她正在赶来 好吗 别担心
[08:56] I’m gonna need to draw a little blood from you, Joshua, 我需要从你身上抽一点血 约书亚
[08:59] in order to run some tests. Would that be okay? 为了做些检查 可以吗
[09:02] Great. 很好
[09:02] I’m just gonna go find 我打算找
[09:03] one of our super nice nurses to help us out. 全院最亲切的护士帮我们
[09:06] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[09:11] Ok. And my car key is in the diaper bag. 好的 我的车钥匙在尿布包里
[09:15] – Okay? All right. – Thanks. -好吗 好的 -谢了
[09:16] Are you sure you can’t come up stairs while he gets his shots? 你确定他打针时你不能上来吗
[09:19] I mean, Vincent’s so much calmer with you. 文森特和你在一起时更镇定
[09:20] I gotta work, Emily. He’ll be fine. 我得工作了 艾米莉 他会没事的
[09:23] Hey, Ethan. 伊森
[09:26] April, got a patient. 艾普尔 有病人
[09:28] – Okay, bye. – Bye. -好的 拜 -拜
[09:31] Sorry, I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[09:33] What? Just say it. 怎么 你就直说吧
[09:35] You know better than anyone my sister is trouble 你比任何人都清楚我妹妹是个麻烦
[09:37] and yet here you are letting her take over your life. 但你还让她进入你的生活
[09:39] I am helping out a young mother 我只是在帮助一位年轻母亲
[09:41] who also happens to be your sister. 她正好是你的妹妹
[09:44] Dr. Choi? I gotta make a phone call. 崔医生 我得要打个电话
[09:46] Is it okay if I step outside for a second? 我能出去一会儿吗
[09:48] Sure, we’ll keep an eye on Joshua. 当然 我们会留意约书亚的
[09:52] That kid in 7’s been battling a persistent fever. 7号诊室的孩子持续发烧
[09:55] I need a CBC, CMP and some cultures, please. 请给他做血常规 血液生化和细菌培养化验
[09:57] All right. 好的
[10:01] And the baby looks good, so we’re gonna take you up 胎儿看起来不错 我们要把你送上去
[10:03] and get you prepped for the c-section. 为剖腹产做准备
[10:05] – Are you ready? – I guess. -准备好了吗 -我想是吧
[10:07] It’s going to be fine. 不会有事的
[10:08] Hey Maggie, will you page OB and tell them we’re on our way up? 麦基 请你通知产科我们这就上去
[10:10] – Copy that. – Thanks. -收到 -谢谢
[10:15] David. 大卫
[10:15] Don’t worry, I’m gonna take care of everything. 别担心 我会把一切搞定的
[10:18] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[10:20] Whoa. David, put that down. 大卫 把枪放下
[10:22] You think I’m gonna let you come in here and steal my kid? 你以为我会让你来这把我的孩子偷走吗
[10:25] Dad, Dad, Dad, no. Dad, stop! 爸爸 不 住手
[10:28] Security, code silver! Active threat in the ED! 保安 银色警报 急诊室现在受到威胁
[10:31] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[10:34] Oh, my God. 我的天
[10:35] David, no. David. 大卫 住手
[10:37] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[10:42] Oh, my God. 我的天
[10:52] Dad! 爸爸
[10:58] David! 大卫
[11:00] No, no, no, no– 不不不不
[11:01] Dad! 爸爸
[11:04] – Stop! Stop! – No, drop it! Drop it! Now! -住手 -不 把枪放下 马上
[11:06] Frank, listen to the man. Listen to him. 弗兰克 听他的 听他的
[11:15] I’m a doctor! 我是个医生
[11:16] – Let me just take a look. – Okay. -让我看一下 -好
[11:28] Don’t move! Don’t! 不许动 别动
[11:42] What’s happening? Was that a gun? 出什么事了 是枪声吗
[11:44] Stay quiet. 别出声
[11:46] Just stay quiet. 别出声
[11:48] Hey, hey, hey! I said stop moving! 我说了不要动
[11:50] – Dad! – Stop moving! -爸爸 -不要动
[11:52] Dad, Dad, are you okay? Please help my dad! 爸爸 你没事吧 求求你们救救我爸爸
[11:55] I’m a doctor. I can help. 我是个医生 我可以帮忙
[11:56] – Get–get in there. Now. – This room here? -你进去 马上 -这个房间吗
[11:58] Yeah, yeah. Now, now. 对 马上
[12:00] Dad! 爸爸
[12:12] We need to help this man. 我们得要救这个人
[12:13] Daddy! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[12:17] It wasn’t my fault. 不是我的错
[12:18] But you don’t want him to die, do you? 但你也不想他死吧
[12:20] No. Help him, help him. 不想 去救他
[12:22] – Okay. – Help him. -好 -去救救他
[12:23] – Lily? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, okay. -莉莉 -好的
[12:26] Yeah, yeah. Okay. 好的 好的
[12:31] Hey! How do I lock the doors? 怎么把门锁上
[12:34] – You need keys. – Get them! -你需要钥匙 -把钥匙拿来
[12:36] Now! Now! 快点
[12:41] Easy, easy! 放松
[12:45] All right, lock all the doors. Now! 好的 把所有的门都锁上 快
[12:52] Hey, they–hey, they can see me! 他们… 他们能看见我
[12:53] Hey, they can see where I– they’re gonna shoot me! 他们能看见我的位置…他们会开枪的
[12:56] All right. 好吧
[12:57] Hey, you! 你
[12:59] I have to cover the windows! What do I use? 我要把窗户遮住 应该用什么
[13:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:02] How about–how about– how about the sheets? 床单怎么样
[13:04] All right, you have lots of those, right? 你们有很多 对吧
[13:05] All right, do it. Now. 好吧 来吧 快
[13:09] You–you help them. 你… 你去帮他
[13:26] Maggie, what’s going on? 麦基 出什么事了
[13:37] Hey, hey, kid. 我说小伙子
[13:39] I need to get this guy to a trauma room now. 我得要马上送他去创伤室
[13:42] Do you understand me? 你明白吗
[13:45] Yeah, okay. 明白 好吧
[13:46] Maggie, I need a backboard now. 麦基 我现在需要个背板
[13:48] David, they’re going to need my help to lift him. 大卫 他们需要我的帮助把他抬起来
[13:51] All right. 好的
[13:52] But right after, you’re right back where I can see you, okay? 弄好后你就必须立刻回到我能看见你的地方
[13:55] All right, keep pressure on it. 好吧 继续用力压住
[13:56] – I’ll be right back. – Okay. -我这就回来 -好
[13:58] Come on, man. 来吧
[14:03] All right, all right. 好的
[14:04] There we go. 来吧
[14:13] Dad? Dad, are you okay? 爸爸 你没事吧
[14:15] Listen, I just want to get my girlfriend 听着 我只是想把我的女朋友
[14:18] and my baby out of here. 和我的孩子带走
[14:20] I don’t want to hurt anybody else, 我不想再伤别的人了
[14:21] but I will if you get in my way. 但如果谁挡我的道 我还是会
[14:24] Hey, you. Back where you were. 你 回你原来的地方去
[14:28] I got this. 这有我呢
[14:33] – How’s he doing? – Not good, David. -他怎么样 -不太好 大卫
[14:35] He’s bleeding from inside his chest. 他胸腔里面出血
[14:38] Well, it’s his fault. He grabbed the gun. 是他的错 他来抢我的枪
[14:40] – Breathe, breathe. – I don’t care. -呼吸 -我不管
[14:42] He needs to go upstairs for surgery. 他需要去楼上做手术
[14:44] No. He stays here, all right? 不 他就待在这
[14:48] He might not make it if you don’t let him go upstairs. 如果你不让他上楼的话 他就可能会死了
[14:52] Okay, breathe, yeah. 呼吸 好的
[14:55] You’re a doctor. Do something! 你是医生 做点什么
[14:57] I need blood, plasma, and platelets. 我需要血液 血浆和血小板
[15:00] Now! Otherwise he dies. 马上 要不他就死了
[15:02] Okay, what do I– what do I do? 那我该做什么
[15:04] Pick up any one of those phones and dial 911 拿起随便一部电话 拨911
[15:06] and tell them who you are. 告诉他们你是谁
[15:07] They’ll find someone for you to ask. 他们会给你找个人来接收你的要求的
[15:09] – Now! – Okay. -快点 -好
[15:16] He’s got a pulmonary embolism. 他有肺栓塞
[15:17] So let East Mercy know he’s on a heparin drip 告诉东慈爱医院他在接受肝素滴流
[15:19] – and monitor his vitals closely. – Yes, doctor. -要严密监视他的生命体征 -好 医生
[15:21] Is this the last of our emergency patients? 这是我们最后一名急诊病人吗
[15:23] The last we could get out. 是我们能救出来的最后一名
[15:25] Miss Goodwin, the gunman just called 古德温女士 枪手刚刚打电话
[15:27] with a list of supplies they need. 要了一些他们需要的东西药品
[15:29] He’s insisting that you bring the supplies in. 他坚持要求你把这些药品送进去
[15:32] Me? 我
[15:32] Yeah, he says you tried to help him. 对 他说你之前想帮助他
[15:34] It seems he doesn’t trust anyone else. 看来别的人他都不信任
[15:39] You’re completely dilated. We’ve have to deliver the baby. 你的宫口全开了 我们只能把宝宝生下来
[15:42] No, I don’t want to push it out. 不 我不想自己把它生出来
[15:43] I know this isn’t how you wanted it to happen 我知道你不想这样把它生出来
[15:46] but we cannot wait any longer. 但我们不能再等了
[15:47] Can’t you just do the c-section? 你们不能现在就做剖腹产吗
[15:49] It’s not safe to do it here. 在这里做不安全
[15:50] I’m sorry, Lily, 我很抱歉 莉莉
[15:51] but I need you to deliver this baby. 但我需要你把宝宝生下来
[15:54] Okay? I’ll be right back. 好吗 我马上回来
[15:58] Stay there. 别走
[15:59] – What do you want? – Lily’s about to deliver. -你想干什么 -莉莉马上就要生了
[16:01] I just need you to get me a precip pack. 我只想让你帮我拿个生产工具包
[16:03] It’s for the delivery. 是生宝宝用的
[16:04] They’re in the blue boxes in the Pyxis. 就在储物柜里的蓝色盒子里
[16:06] Okay, just right over there. 好吗 就在那边
[16:08] You heard her. You get it. 听到了吗 你去拿
[16:12] Go, now. 快去 马上
[16:20] You get in there. Go. Now, now. 你去那间房 快 马上
[16:23] Just breathe. It’s okay. 保持呼吸 没事的
[16:25] You’re okay, you’re okay. 你会没事的 没事
[16:26] Just keep breathing. You’re doing great. 保持呼吸 你做得很棒
[16:30] It’s going to be okay, Lily. 很快就会好的 莉莉
[16:32] I promise. It’s going to be okay. 我保证 很快就会好的
[16:33] You shot my dad. 你开枪打了我爸爸
[16:37] Keep breathing, Lily. 保持呼吸 莉莉
[16:40] It was an accident. I swear–I swear it was. 这只是个意外 我发誓 是意外
[16:42] But there’s a doctor looking at him– 有医生正在照顾他
[16:43] there’s a doctor looking at him right now, all right? 有医生在照顾他 好吗
[16:45] And it–it’s going to be okay. 而且 一切都会好的
[16:46] I promise you. He’s going to be okay. 我保证 他会没事的
[16:50] Dr. Manning is gonna need another set of hands 曼宁医生需要帮忙
[16:51] to deliver your child. 为了让你的孩子出生
[16:53] Okay, yeah. 好 行
[16:54] Help her, help her, help her, help her, help her. 帮她 帮她 去帮她吧
[16:56] You’ve got this, Lily. Keep breathing. 就是这样 莉莉 保持呼吸
[17:00] I just couldn’t let him take our baby like that, Lily. 我只是无法让他就这样带走我们的宝宝 莉莉
[17:02] I could–I couldn’t do it. 我 我做不到
[17:05] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[17:08] Yeah, you’re doing great, Lily. 对了 你做得很棒 莉莉
[17:10] Just keep looking at me, okay? Breathe. 一直看着我 好吗 呼吸
[17:12] Breathe with me, Lily. 跟着我呼吸 莉莉
[17:15] We can raise this kid together. 我们可以一起抚养这个孩子
[17:17] I know we can. 我知道我们能做到
[17:18] And I know that’s what you want too. 我知道你也想这样
[17:20] No. 不
[17:22] I just want my life to go back to normal. 我只是想让生活回到正轨
[17:24] I wanna finish high school. I wanna go to college. 我想读完高中 上大学
[17:27] No, no, no, no. That’s your dad talking, all right? 不不不 那是你爸说的 好吗
[17:29] And I’m gonna fix everything as soon as we get out of here. 我们一离开这里我就会弥补一切
[17:35] Get back! 退后
[17:36] Get back! 退后
[17:39] Get back! 退后
[17:41] You stay where I can see you. 待在我看得到的地方
[17:43] All right? 明白吗
[17:44] You! 你
[17:45] You. Get those cuffs. Now. 你 把手铐拿来 马上
[17:52] Don’t move or I’ll kill you. 别动 否则我一枪崩了你
[17:57] Cuff him to that desk. 把他铐在那张桌子边上
[18:06] I want my mommy! 我要妈妈
[18:09] Take–take care of that kid. 去 去照顾那个孩子吧
[18:11] Baby, let’s get you back in the bed, come on! 宝贝 我们先回床上去 快
[18:14] Just get back in the bed, okay? 先回床上躺着 好吗
[18:19] Easy. Take it easy. 冷静 冷静
[18:21] Take down these curtains! 把这些窗帘弄下来
[18:25] I will shoot the next person that tries anything! 谁再想搞小动作 我就开枪打死他
[18:34] Sharon, please. Let me switch places with you. 莎伦 拜托 让我代你去吧
[18:37] I–I have a tremendous amount of experience 我接触过无数个情绪状况
[18:39] dealing with people in David’s emotional state. 和大卫类似的人
[18:41] It’s what I’m trained to do. 我接受训练就是为了干这个的
[18:42] Oh, well, I appreciate it, Daniel, 好吧 我很感激 丹尼尔
[18:44] but I think we should follow David’s instructions. 但我还是觉得我们应该遵照大卫的指示
[18:47] Okay, this is everything on the list. 好 清单上的东西都齐了
[18:49] All right, thank you, Monique. 好的 谢谢 莫妮克
[18:51] Okay, listen, people who are as desperate as he is, 好 听我说 像他那样绝望的人
[18:55] they need to know that there’s a possibility of a happy ending. 需要知道这件事有可能可以圆满解决
[18:57] Daniel, I’m going to be okay. 丹尼尔 我会没事的
[19:00] I really want you to be careful, okay? 我希望你能尽量小心 好吗
[19:02] – I know. – Be careful. -我明白 -务必小心
[19:03] – I will. – Miss Goodwin. -我会的 -古德温女士
[19:05] Need to show you something before you go in. 你进去之前得看点东西
[19:09] Now the gunman has blanketed the windows 枪手现在把窗户都遮住了
[19:11] to obscure our view, but there is a small gap 想阻挡我们的视线 但那边有条缝
[19:13] that gives James here a clean shot. 詹姆斯可以从那里一击即中
[19:15] Now go ahead, have a look. 你过去看看
[19:21] That’s the kill zone. 这里就是射杀区域
[19:23] Uh, look, I’d like to get this resolved without anyone else… 听着 我希望在没有任何人受伤的情况下…
[19:28] – Getting hurt. – I understand. -解决这件事 -我明白
[19:30] But that young man has already shot two people. 但那个年轻人已经开枪打了两个人
[19:33] You walk him into that spot 你只要让他走进那个区域
[19:35] and no one else gets hurt. 其他人都不会受伤
[19:37] All right? 好吗
[19:38] Good luck in there. 祝你好运
[19:40] Open it! 开门
[19:43] Get in! 进来
[19:49] Keys, keys, keys. 钥匙 钥匙 钥匙
[19:51] David. 大卫
[19:53] David, what are you doing with the gun? 大卫 你拿着枪干什么
[19:56] Just help me. 帮我就是了
[19:58] Okay? 好吗
[20:01] He’s that way. 他在那边
[20:06] Come on. 过来
[20:15] Sharon? 莎伦
[20:17] All right, hang one to one to one 好 把这些一个接一个地
[20:19] on the rapid transfuser 挂到快速输血仪上去
[20:20] and keep going. 给他持续输血
[20:21] Do not let his blood pressure drop. 别让他的血压降下来
[20:22] Got it. 好的
[20:23] Do you know how the other patients are doing? 你知道其他病人情况如何吗
[20:25] My father’s in 2. 我爸在2号诊室
[20:26] He’s got something going on with his heart. 他心脏出了问题
[20:28] Earl got hit by a bullet. 厄尔中枪了
[20:30] Ethan said he was going to be okay. 伊森说他应该会没事
[20:31] And April’s got a sick kid in 7. 还有艾普尔在7号诊室照顾一个生病的孩子
[20:35] Chest tube auto transfuser’s full. 胸腔自动输血仪已经满了
[20:36] All right, run it back to him. 好 给他重新输回去
[20:38] – Got it. – How’s he doing? -好的 -他情况如何
[20:39] His heart rate will come down thanks to the blood, 多亏了这些血 他的心率会降下来
[20:41] but he’s still hemorrhaging into his chest. 但他胸腔内仍旧大出血
[20:42] If we don’t get him upstairs soon, we’re gonna lose him. 要是不马上送到楼上手术室 他撑不过去的
[20:45] Okay. 好的
[20:51] David, Lily’s father is not going to last 大卫 莉莉的爸爸在这是没办法
[20:54] much longer down here. 再继续撑下去的
[20:56] Uh, but the doctor said he needed blood 但医生说他需要输血
[20:57] and they got him blood. 然后现在给他输了血
[20:58] He needs surgery and a full trauma team 他需要整个创伤治疗团队为他手术
[21:02] if he’s going to survive. 他才能活下去
[21:05] Just Lily’s dad. No one else. 只有莉莉的爸爸 其他人都不可以
[21:08] But I’ve got a very sick little boy down there 但这里还有个病得很重的小男孩
[21:11] and–and a man with a bad heart. 和一位心脏病发的先生
[21:13] They need to go too. 他们也许要离开
[21:15] No. 不行
[21:17] Just Lily’s dad and then we’ll see. 只有莉莉的爸爸 然后我们再看要怎么办
[21:21] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[21:30] Um, Dr. Rhodes, get your patient ready to move out of the ED. 罗德斯医生 准备好把你的病人移出急诊室
[21:39] We’re going to wheel him out. 我们要推他出去了
[21:41] Whoever’s back there, back up! 外面不管是谁 都给我退后
[21:42] All right. 好的
[21:43] Wait! 等下
[21:50] Back up! I swear to God, I’ll kill her. 退后 我发誓 我会杀了她
[21:51] – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – I swear to God! -天啊 天啊 天啊 -我发誓
[21:53] Lower your weapons! 放下武器
[21:54] Step back! We need to move this patient through! 退后 我们要把这个病人推过去
[21:57] – Back up! Back up! – Lower your weapons! -退后 退后 -放下武器
[21:59] – Back up now! Now! – Move, move, move, move, move. -马上退后 -快 快 快走
[22:04] – Okay, grab this. – Move, move! -拿好这个 -快 快走
[22:05] Move, move, move! 快走 快走 快走
[22:06] Close it! Close it now! Now! 关门 快关门 快
[22:14] You better not try anything else! 你们最好别再有什么小动作
[22:16] David, please. 大卫 求求你了
[22:17] Let me talk to the police for you, 让我替你跟警察说说情
[22:19] – try to figure a way out of this. – No! -看能不能想到一个解决办法 -不用
[22:22] Hey, I need a doctor in here. 这里需要一个医生
[22:24] This boy is not responding to his medication. 这个男孩的药不起作用
[22:27] I can’t get his fever down. 烧退不下去
[22:28] David, please, just uncuff me so I can check on him. 大卫 拜托 解开我 让我检查下他
[22:31] Do you think I’m stupid? 你以为我是傻的吗
[22:35] Deal with the kid yourself. 你自己处理那个孩子就够了
[22:43] Nat, fetal heart tones just flipped to the other side. 小娜 胎儿心音转到另一侧了
[22:46] I just felt something shift. 我刚感觉有东西在动
[22:47] Does that mean the baby’s coming out? 是不是孩子要出来了
[22:48] Let me see. 我看看
[22:52] The baby just went transverse. 婴儿横置了
[22:54] Wait, what does that mean? 等等 那是什么意思
[22:55] The baby’s turned sideways in her uterus. 婴儿在她的子宫里翻了个身
[22:56] – She can’t deliver like that. – So what happens now? -她这样不能分娩 -那现在怎么办
[22:58] We need to move her upstairs. 我们得把她送到楼上手术室
[23:00] No, you do it here. 不行 你们在这里做
[23:02] Well, then I need you to get me something out of the Pyxis. 我需要你去箱子里中找一些东西
[23:04] A medication, Terbutaline. 一种药 特布他林
[23:07] I’ll get it. 我去拿
[23:08] Just look at me. Look at me. Breathe. 看着我就好 看着我 深呼吸
[23:11] Good. Are you gonna turn the baby? 好的 你要给婴儿调个位置吗
[23:12] Water hasn’t broken yet. 羊水还没破
[23:14] and the Terbutaline should soften her uterus. 特布他林按道理能放松她的子宫
[23:16] She’s in labor. 她已经在分娩了
[23:16] We could cause a placental abruption or a prolapse. 这会导致胎盘早剥或脱垂的
[23:19] Well, he’s not giving me any other choice. 他也没给我什么选择余地
[23:24] All right, breathe, breathe, breathe–hey, look at me. 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸 看着我
[23:26] Breathe. 深呼吸
[23:27] That’s good. 很好
[23:43] 106 over 66. Heart rate’s 122. 血压106/66 心率122
[23:46] All right, let’s give 10 of Lasix 好的 给他静脉注射10单位的呋塞米
[23:48] and 12.5 of metoprolol on an IV drip. 还有12.5单位的美托洛尔
[23:50] – All right. – What is it? -好的 -我怎么了
[23:52] I don’t know, Dad. But something’s not right. 我也不清楚 爸 但是有些不对劲
[23:54] This is your fault! 都是你的错
[23:56] I should have never let you convince me 我从最开始就不应该
[23:58] to come here in the first place. 听你的话来这
[24:01] If… 要是…
[24:04] Dad? 爸爸
[24:07] He’s not breathing. Start bagging. 他没呼吸了 上呼吸器
[24:10] No pulse. He’s in V-tach. 没脉搏了 室性心动过速
[24:12] I need the paddles! Sharon, we need you in here! 我要电极板 莎伦 这里需要你
[24:14] He’s in cardiac arrest! 他心脏停搏了
[24:16] – We need the paddles. – Ok -我们需要电极板 -好的
[24:22] Charge to 200. 充电至200焦
[24:25] Charged. 充电完毕
[24:26] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[24:31] No pulse. Milligram of epi. 无脉搏 一毫克肾上腺素
[24:41] Epi’s in. 注射完毕
[24:45] All right, I’ve got a pulse. 好的 有脉搏了
[24:47] He’s back in sinus rhythm. 回到窦性心律
[24:49] Dad, Dad? Can you hear me? 爸 爸 你听得见吗
[24:54] All right. I want to do an echo. 我想做个心超
[24:57] We need to figure out what’s going on. 得搞清楚到底什么原因
[24:59] Got you. 收到
[25:08] Okay, okay. 没事 没事
[25:11] Okay, okay. Okay, okay. 没事 没事 没事 没事
[25:14] All right. 没关系
[25:16] Hang in there, Joshua. Okay? 约书亚 坚持住 好吗
[25:20] Ethan, I still can’t get this fever under control. 伊森 我还是没法控制住发热
[25:23] His BP’s in the tank. 他的血压还是很低
[25:24] He just seized. Almost aspirated himself. 他刚刚癫痫发作 差点呛到自己
[25:25] Sounds like he’s in septic shock. 听起来像是感染性休克
[25:27] He needs more volume and pressors 他需要更大的气量还要增压
[25:28] to get his pressure up. 才能让他的血压回升
[25:29] You’re gonna need to do a central line right away. 你需要马上给他中央静脉注射
[25:30] – I’ve never done one. – It’ll be okay. -我从没做过 -没事的
[25:32] I’ll walk you through it. 我一步一步教你
[25:34] Okay. 好的
[25:36] That man needs to be moved upstairs. 那位先生需要去楼上手术
[25:39] – He just had a heart attack. – No. No, no, no, no! -他刚刚心脏病发作了 -不行 不行
[25:41] Not after what happened last time! 上次都那样了 不可能再送上楼了
[25:43] If he dies, they’re going to hold you responsible. 如果他死了 他们都会算在你头上
[25:46] I didn’t do anything to hurt him! 我没做过任何伤害他的事
[25:47] It’ll be the same as if you had. 你做没做过 结果都一样
[25:49] Look, David, I know you didn’t want any of this to happen, 听着 大卫 我知道这都不是你想看到的
[25:52] and it’s not too late to walk it back. 现在回头也为时不晚
[25:55] They were taking your child away. 他们之前想带走你的孩子
[25:57] That’s something anyone can understand. 大家会理解你的
[25:59] Please let these people go. 请让这些病人离开吧
[26:01] No, no! Because then I go to prison 不行 不行 因为我会坐牢的
[26:03] and then my kid is just gone forever! 然后我的孩子就永远离开我了
[26:08] Lily? Lily? 莉莉 莉莉
[26:10] – She’s hypotensive. – What’s that? -她开始低血压了 -那是什么
[26:11] Her blood pressure’s dropping. 她的血压开始下降
[26:13] She must be bleeding from somewhere. 她一定有哪里开始出血了
[26:14] – We are losing the baby. – Fix it! -孩子要保不住了 -治好她
[26:16] We need to do a c-section now 我们需要马上剖腹产
[26:18] or you’re going to lose them both. 不然母子都无法保住
[26:19] Well, if either of them die, I’m gonna kill you. 如果她们有一个人死了 我就会杀了你
[26:24] Fix it! 治好她
[26:27] Now! 马上
[26:33] He’s got a hole in his heart, 他的心脏有一处破损
[26:35] between the left and right atria. 在左右心房中间
[26:39] He’s in heart failure 他开始心衰了
[26:40] – Can you repair it? – Not here. -你能修复吗 -在这里不行
[26:44] I need to get him upstairs. 我们得让他上去
[26:46] No, don’t do that. Don’t let me die. 不 不要这样 我不想死
[26:48] No, Dad. I won’t, Dad. 不会的 爸爸 我不会让你死的
[26:51] Dr. Rhodes? Lily needs your help. 罗德斯医生 莉莉需要你的帮助
[26:53] I’m not leaving my father. 我不会离开我父亲的
[26:55] Connor, I think her uterus ruptured. 康纳 我觉得她子宫已经破裂了
[26:58] She needs immediate surgery 她需要马上手术
[26:59] before she and the baby bleed to death. 在她和婴儿流血而死之前
[27:01] I will do the surgery 我可以做手术
[27:03] if you agree to transfer my father upstairs. 只要你同意把我的父亲转到楼上
[27:07] – No, you fix him here. – I can’t! -不行 你就在这里做 -我做不到
[27:09] He needs an operating room with a bypass machine! 他需要一个带体外循环机器的手术室
[27:12] Operate on Lily or I will kill you right here. 马上给莉莉做手术 不然我马上杀了你
[27:19] You want to kill the only person who can save her? 你想杀了那个唯一能救得了她的人吗
[27:22] I will transfer his father. 我会带着他父亲上去的
[27:23] And I give you my word, I will not let SWAT in. 我向你保证 特警队不会进来
[27:27] Please, David, Lily and the baby are losing valuable time. 拜托你了 大卫 莉莉和她的孩子时间不多了
[27:32] David. 大卫
[27:35] Okay. 好吧
[27:43] Go. 走
[27:50] All right. 好的
[27:51] Bring whatever blood we have to the hybrid OR. 无论有什么血 都拿到复合手术室来
[27:53] Prep her belly, scrub in. I’m gonna need your help. 备皮 洗干净 我需要你们的帮助
[28:00] Daniel, I–I–I’m–I’m bringing another patient out. 丹尼尔 我要送一个病人出去
[28:03] Uh, but it’s getting out of hand in here 但这里情况很棘手
[28:07] and I need you to keep the SWAT back. 我希望你拦住特警队
[28:13] What’s the status on the target? 现在目标是什么状况
[28:15] I have him but no clean shot yet. 我能看见他 但是无法瞄准
[28:18] Uh, can you contact them? 你能联系到他们吗
[28:19] TOC, TOC, Commander. 作战指挥中心 我是总指挥
[28:21] I want that Bearcat G3 prepped and ready for dynamic entry. 我需要熊猫G3时刻准备好机动进入
[28:23] – Over? – Copy that. -完毕 -收到
[28:24] – Yeah? – Sorry, Captain. -怎么了 -抱歉 队长
[28:26] Just out of, uh, out of curiosity, 只是有一点 有一点好奇
[28:27] what is a–a Bearcat? A G3? 熊猫G3是什么玩意儿
[28:29] – That’s an armored vehicle. – Kid’s already unhinged. -是一种装甲车 -那家伙已经精神错乱了
[28:32] We don’t want to do anything to make him think 我们不想做任何让他觉得
[28:33] he’s got to shoot his way out of there. 他不得不开枪的事
[28:34] Miss Goodwin’s doing a pretty good job. 古德温女士做得很好
[28:36] We already got one hostage out, bringing another. 我们能救一个人质 也能救出第二个
[28:38] Don’t we want to give her some more time? 我们不能给她一点时间吗
[28:39] That kid is a ticking time bomb. 那家伙就是个定时炸弹
[28:41] We cannot wait for him to just go off. 我们不能等着他爆炸
[28:48] Okay, I’m ready. 我准备好了
[28:49] Insert the needle at a 45 degree angle, 将针头以四十五度角插入
[28:52] and then aim the needle toward your index finger. 然后将针头对准你的食指
[28:55] Josh’s vein is right under the clavicle. 小约的静脉就在锁骨下面
[29:02] Okay, I’m doing it. 好的 我在做
[29:03] Withdraw from the syringe until you get blood. 慢慢抽出注射器 直到你看见血
[29:07] There’s no blood. I’m just getting air. 我没看到血 只有空气
[29:08] It’s okay. Just pull back ever so slightly. 没关系 慢慢地一点点拔出来
[29:12] Change your angle and try again. 改变一下角度 再来一次
[29:20] Okay. Okay, I got it. 好的 好的 我成功了
[29:22] Good. Now feed the wire in. 好 现在把线喂入
[29:24] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[29:29] His sats are dropping. 他的生命体征正在下降
[29:30] April, you need to finish the line quickly 艾普尔 你需要马上把线送进去
[29:32] and then insert a chest tube. 然后插入胸腔导管
[29:33] A chest tube? Ethan, no. 胸腔导管 伊森 我不行
[29:35] That air you got? 你看到的那些空气
[29:36] That was his lung collapsing. 说明他的肺部正在塌陷
[29:38] He needs a chest tube to breathe. 他需要胸腔导管来呼吸
[29:52] Daniel? 丹尼尔
[29:53] We’re here, Sharon. 我们在这 莎伦
[29:55] I’ve got a gun on me. 我在被枪指着
[29:56] So if anyone charges through when we open this door– 如果打开门后有任何人试着进来…
[29:59] No one’s gonna do that. I promise you. 没人会进来 我向你保证
[30:02] You can open the door. 你可以打开门了
[30:05] He’s my friend. I trust him. 他是我的朋友 我相信他
[30:14] Give me the patient. 把病人给我
[30:29] Sats are good. Ketamine’s in. 生命体征平稳了 开始注射氯胺酮
[30:32] Everybody ready? 准备好了吗
[30:34] Okay. 好的
[30:43] Okay. 好的
[30:46] Her uterus ruptured. 她的子宫破裂了
[30:48] Wait, what’s happening? 等等 怎么回事
[30:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:51] The baby’s floating in the abdomen. Need suction. 婴儿已经上浮到腹腔了 需要抽吸
[30:53] I’m in there. 我进来了
[31:11] Mom’s pressure is crashing. O neg’s running in. 母亲的血压不行了 快补充阴性O型血
[31:12] All right, we’re losing her. 快点儿 她马上不行了
[31:14] Keep suction going. More laps. 继续抽吸 我需要纱布
[31:19] More! 再来
[31:21] Don’t let her die! 她不能死
[31:23] You hear me? 你们听见了吗
[31:31] Okay. 好了
[31:32] Make an incision next to his nipple, 在他的乳头旁边做一个切口
[31:34] about an inch and a half over the top of the rib. 在肋骨的上方 约一英寸半的位置
[31:49] Okay. Now take the big clamp. 好了 然后拿起大号止血钳
[31:51] Place it into the incision 把它放进切口里
[31:52] and push until the clamp pops into his chest. 然后一直推着它 直到胸腔
[32:00] It’s not going. This isn’t working. 我推不动 这没用的
[32:01] Push harder. 用力点
[32:02] If I hit a lung or the heart– 如果我碰到了肺部或者心脏
[32:04] April, trust me. Push harder. 艾普尔 相信我 使劲推
[32:17] I got a rush of air. 有空气出来了
[32:22] Sats are coming up. 生命体征开始恢复
[32:25] Good job. 干得好
[32:27] Okay. 太好了
[32:30] What’s happening with the baby? 孩子怎么样了
[32:32] His color’s coming back. He’s stable for now. 体色正在恢复 目前稳定了
[32:35] Guys, I need a little help over here. 伙计们 我需要一些帮助
[32:37] Wait, what about Lily? 等一下 那莉莉怎么办
[32:39] She’s lost a lot of blood. 她出了很多血
[32:40] What–what have we got left? 我们还剩下什么
[32:42] I’m hanging my last two of FFP. 我只剩两袋新鲜冷冻血浆了
[32:43] She’s not stable. 不够她用
[32:44] All right, keep suctioning. 好吧 继续抽吸
[32:48] I can’t see a thing. 我什么都看不到了
[32:53] All right, the rupture extended into the uterine artery. 破裂已经延伸到子宫动脉
[32:56] All right, keep suction going. 好吧 继续抽吸
[32:58] She’s bottoming out, Connor. 她马上就不行了 康纳
[33:00] You said you could stop the bleeding! 你说过你可以止血的
[33:03] We had a deal, all right? Your father for Lily! 我们约好的 莉莉换你的父亲
[33:05] All right, hold on. Hold on. 好了 按住 保持住
[33:07] I think I got it. 我觉得我找到了
[33:09] Got it! 好了
[33:10] Give me an 0 prolene on a needle. 给我一根缝合针 用0号缝合线
[33:12] Pressure’s rising. 血压正在恢复
[33:15] Bleeding’s under control. 出血已经控制了
[33:17] All right, let’s finish this 好了 来缝好动脉
[33:20] and then we’ll close the uterus. 然后我们就可以缝合子宫了
[33:25] See? Lily’s okay. 看到了吗 莉莉没事了
[33:28] They stopped the bleeding and–and your baby’s here. 他们把出血止住了 你的孩子在那里
[33:30] You can still have a meaningful life with him, David. 你还可以跟他们度过一个有意义的一生 大卫
[33:34] Please put the gun down. 把枪放下吧
[33:37] I promise to help make sure 我保证 我会努力
[33:40] this baby stays a part of your life. 让这个婴儿成为你生命的一部分
[33:43] No. 不
[33:46] I’m taking Lily and my baby and we’re getting out of here. 我要带莉莉和我的孩子离开这里
[33:59] My baby? 我的孩子怎么样了
[34:00] It’s a healthy boy. 是个男孩 很健康
[34:03] Hey, Lily, we’re gonna go right now, all right? 莉莉 我们马上就得走 好吗
[34:07] That’s not happening. 这不可能
[34:08] She can barely move in her condition. 她现在的状态根本无法移动
[34:10] Stop talking. 别说了
[34:15] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[34:16] Lily, we gotta go right now. All right? 莉莉 我们马上走 好吗
[34:19] David, no. 大卫 不要
[34:23] No, listen, all we gotta do 听着 我们需要做的
[34:24] is get to the neighborhood, all right? 只是回到街区 好么
[34:25] Because I know people who’ll help us get out. 我知道有人可以带我们逃走
[34:28] I promise, it’s gonna be okay. All right? 我保证 没事儿的 好么
[34:30] No. 不
[34:32] It’s over, David. It’s over. 都结束了 大卫 一切都结束了
[34:39] If you change your mind, 如果你改变主意
[34:41] when you do, call my mom. 到那个时候 给我妈妈打电话
[34:43] She’ll tell you to get in contact with me and the baby. 她会帮你联系上我和孩子的
[34:46] David. 大卫
[34:50] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[34:53] Give me my son. 把我的儿子给我
[34:55] I can’t do that, David. 我不能这么做 大卫
[34:59] Get back. Get back. 退后 退后
[35:01] Everyone back against the wall now. 所有人马上贴墙站
[35:05] Miss Goodwin, hand him over. 古德温女士 把他给我
[35:07] I said I’d help you, David, 我说了我会帮你 大卫
[35:09] and I meant that. 我就会帮你
[35:13] But I’m not giving you this baby. 但是我不会把这个孩子给你的
[35:15] I’m not leaving here without my son. 我是不会扔下我儿子一个人走的
[35:19] Sharon? 莎伦
[35:24] You don’t have a choice. 你没有选择的余地
[35:26] No, you don’t have a choice. 不 是你没有选择的余地
[35:29] I will kill everyone in this hospital before I leave my son. 我会在离开我儿子之前杀死这医院的每一个人
[35:35] Then you’re gonna have to start with me. 那你要从我杀起了
[35:39] Give me my son. 把我的儿子给我
[35:42] David! No! 大卫 不要
[35:46] David! David! 大卫 大卫
[35:47] Stay–stay with me, David. 坚持住 大卫
[35:49] Move, move, move, move! 让开 让开 赶紧让开
[35:51] Stay with me, David. 坚持住 大卫
[35:53] – Target is down… – Stay with me. -目标已倒下 -坚持住
[35:59] David? Stay with me. 大卫 坚持住
[36:05] Weapons down! Let’s go! Clear the area! 武器已经收缴 快点 清查这个区域
[36:50] Susie. 苏西
[36:53] Do you know who did his surgery? 你知道是谁做的他的手术吗
[36:54] Yes, I believe it was Dr. Bekker. 是的 我记得是贝克医生
[37:04] You did the surgery? 你做的手术吗
[37:05] He had an atrial septal defect 他的房室隔膜缺陷
[37:07] 云门 位于芝加哥千禧公园的公共艺术塑像作品
[37:07] the size of the Chicago Bean. 有云门那么大
[37:08] But fortunately, yes, I was able to patch it. 但幸运的是 我修复了它
[37:11] I saved his life, but I suppose this is the closest 我救了他一命 但是我想这就是
[37:14] you can come to saying thank you. 你能说出来最接近”谢谢”的话了吧
[37:16] I’ll be back later to check on my patient. 我等会回来再给我的病人检查
[37:25] Hello, Dr. Manning. 你好 曼宁医生
[37:27] Hi. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. 你好 我很高兴看到你情况好转
[37:31] Just wanted to come in and check and see if you needed anything. 我只是想进来看看你是否需要任何东西
[37:37] Hi, Lily Cooper? 莉莉·库伯
[37:39] Dr. Lang cleared the baby. 郎医生给婴儿做了清理
[37:41] I’m having a hard time finding the adoptive mom, though. 不过我没找到收养的妈妈
[37:44] Edie Thompson, right? 伊迪·汤普森 对吧
[37:45] I saw her leave the hospital. 我看她已经离开医院了
[37:48] I don’t think she’ll be coming back. 我不觉得她会回来的
[37:50] I’ll call the agency tomorrow. 我明天给社会保障局打电话
[37:53] Have them find another couple. 让他们另找一对夫妇
[37:55] I’m sure it won’t be a problem. 我敢肯定这不是什么难事
[37:57] Can you take him back to the nursery 你能把他带回护士站
[37:59] until we get this straightened out? 直到我们解决这个问题吗
[38:01] Hang on a second. 等一下
[38:04] Lily, is there something you want to say? 莉莉 你想说什么吗
[38:09] Would it be okay if I hold him? 我可以抱抱他吗
[38:12] – Honey. – Just for a little bit. -亲爱的 -就一会儿
[38:17] Of course. 当然了
[38:31] There you go. 给你
[38:33] Sweetie. 小宝贝
[38:40] – Dad? – Lily. -爸爸 -莉莉
[38:47] But he’s mine, Dad. 他是我的孩子 爸爸
[38:54] What? 什么
[39:13] Will? 威尔
[39:15] When everything first started, you could’ve gotten out. 一切刚开始的时候 你本可以走掉
[39:19] But you came back for me. 但是你依然为了我回来
[39:22] I know that. 我知道
[39:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:30] – Agent Lee? – Will, Dr. Manning. -李探员 -威尔 曼宁医生
[39:32] Is the FBI involved? 联调局也参与进来了吗
[39:34] No, this is a CPD matter. 没有 这是芝加哥警署的案子
[39:35] I heard about what happened. Are you two okay? 我听说了这件事 你俩还好吧
[39:39] I was worried about you. 我很担心你们两个
[39:42] I’m all right, Ingrid. Thanks. 我没事 英格丽 谢谢
[39:46] I should get going. Good night. 我该走了 晚安
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme