Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] – Morning. – I don’t know– -早上好 -我不知道
[00:06] Hi, Dad. 爸爸来了
[00:07] Sorry, Mom. I’ve got to go. 抱歉 妈妈 我得走了
[00:10] What’d I do? 我犯什么错了
[00:10] Nothing. You are perfect. 没有 你非常完美
[00:12] – Bye, honey. – Bye. See you this evening. -拜拜 -再见 宝贝 晚上见
[00:15] – How are you feeling? – Fantastic. -你感觉如何 -非常好
[00:17] They’re giving me the steroids in the infusion. 他们给我输了类固醇
[00:19] So I feel like I could run a marathon. 所以我感觉自己能去跑马拉松
[00:22] Look what I found. 看我找到了什么
[00:26] Remember that trip we took to Mackinac Island 记得我们之前去麦基诺岛旅游吗
[00:28] when Robin was three? 当时罗宾才三岁
[00:29] No cars, nothing but horses. 没有车 只有马
[00:32] I remember that “Rainbow Brite” t-shirt. 我记得这件彩虹娃娃T恤
[00:34] Nothing but saltwater taffy and ice cream. 当时总吃盐水太妃糖和冰淇淋
[00:36] What a trip. That was a great trip. 那次旅行真难忘 非常不错的旅行
[00:40] No, it wasn’t, Danny. You were horribly depressed. 不是的 丹尼 你当时抑郁得很严重
[00:44] You stayed in the hotel room, laid in the bed, 你留在酒店房间里 躺在床上
[00:46] and stared at the ceiling. 一直盯着天花板
[00:48] I kept telling Robin that you wouldn’t come down, 我一直跟罗宾说你不愿意下来
[00:50] because Daddy didn’t feel good. 是因为爸爸觉得不舒服
[00:54] I mean, I remember 好吧 我确实记得
[00:56] maybe a couple of dark days. 有些日子过得比较阴暗
[00:59] But, um, on the whole, uh, didn’t–didn’t we have– 但是整体来说 难道不是很开心…
[01:02] Danny, what are you doing? 丹尼 你在干什么
[01:05] I just thought you’d like seeing these pictures. 我只是觉得你看到这些照片会开心
[01:08] That’s all, you know. 仅此而已
[01:10] I know you were trying to rewrite history 我知道你想重写历史
[01:14] to paint a pretty picture of a happy marriage 塑造出一段完美婚姻的假象
[01:17] and it wasn’t always like that. 但当时并不全是这样
[01:20] It’s pure fantasy, Danny. 那只是幻想 丹尼
[01:24] I know Med is not a for-profit organization… 我知道芝加哥医院不是纯盈利机构
[01:28] But this report? 但是这个报告
[01:30] If my board saw numbers like this, 如果董事会看到这样的数字
[01:31] they’d be calling for a vote of no confidence. 他们会发起一轮不信任投票的
[01:34] Mr. Rhodes, you can see that one reason 罗德斯先生 你可以看到
[01:37] for our fiscal issues is the E.D.’s Hybrid Room 经济问题的原因之一是急救室的混合手术室
[01:41] which you only partially funded. 而你只投资了一部分资金
[01:46] I think the rest of the Board would agree with me 我认为董事会其余成员也会认为
[01:48] that my contributions have been more than generous. 我的贡献可不是区区”慷慨”二字能形容的
[01:51] No, in fact, what I’m seeing is a lot of your pet projects 说实话 我看到的是你的许多试验项目
[01:55] not working out so well. 进展并不好
[01:57] Let’s look at the refurbishment of the VIP wing. 比如贵宾病房区的翻新
[02:01] A lot of empty beds there. 里面有很多空床
[02:03] After Dr. Downey’s death, 唐尼医生去世之后
[02:04] we became less of a–a–a destination hospital for our CT patients. 我们不再是深受心胸科病人青睐的定点医院
[02:09] We’re still in the process of re-branding. 我们还在进行重新宣传和推广
[02:12] But in the meantime, 但与此同时
[02:13] since you were such a vocal advocate of the Hybrid O.R., 既然你当初那么支持混合手术室
[02:17] Sharon, 莎伦
[02:18] it seems only fair that you should find cuts in other departments 公平来讲 你应该适当削减其他部门的开支
[02:22] to make up for some of our losses. 来弥补我们的损失
[02:25] Well, I will certainly take a look. 好的 我会认真考虑的
[02:28] But I’d hate to put us in legal jeopardy or lose our reputation 不过我不希望我们惹上官司或者名誉受损
[02:32] as the premier medical center of the Midwest. 毕竟我们被誉为中西部优质医疗中心
[02:36] Well said, Sharon. Very, very well said. 说得好 莎伦 说得非常好
[02:40] We certainly would not want that. 我们确实不希望这样
[02:44] Mom, seriously, I’m fine. 妈 说真的 我没事
[02:46] That’s not what you said this morning. 你今天早上可不是这么说的
[02:47] You could hardly get out of bed. 你差点都下不来床了
[02:49] Jenny Simpson, 17. Abdominal pain. 珍妮·辛普森 17岁 腹部疼痛
[02:52] Hi. I’m Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Choi. 你好 我是曼宁医生 这位是崔医生
[02:54] Mom and dad? 你们是父母吗
[02:55] E–Evie. That’s my husband, Joel. 我叫伊菲 这是我丈夫 乔
[02:59] This is so unnecessary. 真没有必要
[03:00] It–it was probably that sketchy salad I had last night. 应该就是我昨晚吃的沙拉不对劲
[03:03] Remember I said it smelled weird? 我当时不是说闻起来怪怪的吗
[03:05] Jenny’s been in pain since we left Fort Wayne three days ago. 自从我们三天前离开韦恩堡 珍妮就一直喊疼
[03:08] Hoosiers, huh? Winter getaway? 印第安纳州人吗 冬天出来度假吗
[03:09] College tour. Jenny got into Northwestern. 大学旅游 珍妮考上了西北大学
[03:12] Perfect SATs. 成绩很好
[03:15] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[03:16] Jenny, are you feeling any nausea? 珍妮 你是否感到有点恶心
[03:18] I mean, a little but I’m better now. 稍微有点 但我现在好多了
[03:21] I don’t know why you guys are freaking– 我不知道你们为何要如此小题大做
[03:24] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[03:25] We thought maybe appendicitis. 我们以为可能是阑尾炎
[03:27] No rebound tenderness. 没有反跳痛
[03:28] BP 100/62. Heart rate 103. 血压100/62 心率103
[03:31] I told you it–it’s just food poisoning. 我说了 不过是食物中毒
[03:33] All right, well, I’d still like to do a quick ultrasound 好 我还是想做一个简单的超声检查
[03:35] just to see if I can get a visual on the appendix, okay? 观察一下阑尾的情况 好吗
[03:37] An ultrasound? 超声检查
[03:39] – It’ll just take a second. – No, I–I don’t want that. -很快就好 -不 我不想做
[03:41] – Honey. – I want to go. -亲爱的 -我想离开
[03:43] Jenny, appendicitis is serious, 珍妮 阑尾炎很严重
[03:46] but it’s easily treatable if we catch it early. 但是如果早期发现 治疗起来很简单
[03:49] But I have to take a look to do that, okay? 但是我得先观察一下 好吗
[03:54] Jenny. 珍妮
[03:57] Okay. I guess. 那好吧
[04:00] Great. 很好
[04:11] Well, good news is, it doesn’t look like appendicitis. 好消息是 看起来不像阑尾炎
[04:13] So what is it? 所以是什么
[04:15] Well, it’s hard to tell just yet. 现在还说不好
[04:17] But I would like to run some tests 但是如果可以的话
[04:19] just to rule a few things out if that’s all right. 我想做几项检查 排除一些可能选项
[04:21] – Of course. – Yeah, absolutely. -当然 -没问题
[04:23] Monique, CBC, BMP, 莫妮克 做血常规 血液生化
[04:25] coags and a quant HCG. 血凝率和绒毛膜促性腺激素
[04:27] We’ll be back to check in once we get the test results in. 拿到检查结果后 我们会再过来的
[04:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:34] Did you see how scared she got 你注意到我提出超声检查时
[04:35] when I mentioned the ultrasound? 她害怕的样子了吗
[04:36] Yeah, she was pretty defensive. 是啊 她当时防备心很重
[04:38] – You thinking what I’m thinking? – Pregnancy? -你跟我想法一样吗 -怀孕了
[04:40] Thinking an endometrium, but I didn’t see an embryo. 我以为有子宫内膜问题 但没看到胚胎
[04:42] Well, she could’ve had a miscarriage or an abortion. 她可能是自然流产或者人工流产了
[04:44] But whatever it is, 但无论是什么
[04:45] she is definitely trying to keep her parents in the dark. 她绝对不想让她的父母知道
[04:47] Yeah, but I don’t think that’s going to be possible. 是啊 但是我觉得这不可能的
[05:05] Heads up, Maggie. 提醒一下 麦基
[05:06] There’s probably going to be more spending cuts coming down. 之后可能会有新一轮的预算削减
[05:09] – More? – Gwen hasn’t met her goals and she’s feeling the heat. -又来 -格温没达到目标 董事会给压力了
[05:13] We’re already short-staffed. 我们已经人手不足了
[05:14] We’re using those cheapo central line kits. 我们已经在用便宜的中央静脉导管
[05:16] What more does Gwen want? 格温还想要什么
[05:17] Speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[05:20] She’s got a big fish coming into the VIP wing. 她带了一个大客户去贵宾楼
[05:30] – Oh, man, I love it. – Thanks. -老天 我好喜欢 -谢了
[05:32] It’s a lot easier to manage. 打理起来更容易
[05:39] New hairdo? 新发型
[05:42] It looks good. 看起来很不错
[05:46] So we still on? Drinks for tonight? 我们还约吗 今晚喝酒
[05:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:54] I can’t. Something came up. 去不了 突然有事
[05:57] Something? 有事
[05:59] Yeah. 嗯
[06:02] Tomorrow then? 那明天
[06:05] That’s not going to work either. 也不行
[06:08] This weekend? 这周末呢
[06:11] Can I let you know? 我能再联系你吗
[06:13] Yeah. No big deal. 行 不是什么大事
[06:20] New hairdo? 新发型
[06:23] Women don’t do that for no reason. 女人不会随意改变发型
[06:26] I’m guessing there’s a guy. 我猜肯定遇见男人了
[06:27] You’re suddenly an expert on women. 突然之间你变成了妇女之友了
[06:30] Too bad, Choi. 你真惨 崔
[06:34] I’ll be using what’s called the “David Procedure” 我会使用叫做”大卫手术法”的方法
[06:36] to resect your aneurysm. 来切除你的动脉瘤
[06:39] It will allow us to preserve your native valve. 这样可以保留你本来的瓣膜
[06:42] Our Chief of CT, Dr. Latham, 我们的心胸科主任 莱瑟医生
[06:43] is going to be assisting me on the operation. 会在手术中协助我
[06:46] Do you have any questions, concerns? 你有什么问题或担忧吗
[06:50] No concerns. My people did their research. 别担心 我的手下做了功课
[06:53] You were at the top of the list, 你的名字排第一个
[06:55] just under the late Dr. Downey. 就排在已故的唐尼医生后
[06:57] Dr. Rhodes was Dr. Downey’s star protégé. 罗德斯医生是唐尼医生的明星学徒
[07:00] I’m aware. 我知道
[07:01] I wanted to let you know, Mr. Montero, 我想让您知道 蒙特罗先生
[07:03] that as you recuperate, we can offer you spa-like amenities. 在您康复期间 我们将提供温泉疗养式设施
[07:07] Massage, facials. 按摩 美容
[07:08] With your doctor’s permission, of course. 当然是在医生允许的范畴内
[07:12] We also have a concierge at your disposal. 我们还安排了一位礼宾人员供您差遣
[07:15] Here is a list of all our personal services 这是一张我们所有一对一服务的列表
[07:19] and our menu options. 以及我们的菜单选项
[07:24] You can almost forget you’re in the hospital. 你几乎能忘记身处医院
[07:38] Why is Dr. Rhodes scheduled to operate on Mr. Montero? 为什么安排罗德斯医生给蒙特罗先生做手术
[07:41] It’s out of my hands. 这不归我管
[07:43] Dr. Rhodes is on the trauma service. 罗德斯医生是创伤科的
[07:44] I’m the attending in CT. 我是心胸科的主治医师
[07:46] Mr. Montero’s case should’ve come to me. 蒙特罗先生的病例应该归我管
[07:48] Dr. Bekker, 贝克医生
[07:49] Mr. Montero specifically requested Dr. Rhodes 蒙特罗先生钦点了罗德斯医生
[07:53] and Mr. Montero gets what he wants. 而且蒙特罗先生想要什么就有什么
[08:03] Jenny Simpson’s test results. 珍妮·辛普森的化验结果
[08:06] What’s going on with you and Phillip? 你和菲利普怎么回事
[08:08] Are you seeing him? 你和他在约会吗
[08:10] You know, like, seeing him, seeing him? 就是谈恋爱那种约会
[08:16] I thought it was headed that way. 我就觉得有这苗头
[08:17] He is a lovely guy, Maggie. 他是个很好的人 麦基
[08:22] But so is Big Red. 但大红毛也是
[08:29] It is way more complicated than that and you know it. 这远比那复杂得多 你也知道
[08:37] Ethan. 伊森
[08:43] Jenny, where are your parents? 珍妮 你的父母呢
[08:45] They went to get coffee. 他们去喝咖啡了
[08:48] We have to ask you something. 我们得问你些事
[08:51] Jenny, we got your blood work back and it indicates pregnancy. 珍妮 你的血检报告显示你怀孕了
[08:55] No, I’m not pregnant. 不 我没有怀孕
[08:57] – Let us explain. – I’m not pregnant. -让我们解释 -我没有怀孕
[09:00] We understand how hard this is. 我们理解这有多艰难
[09:02] But your test results and your symptoms 但你的化验结果和你的症状
[09:05] shows that maybe you had a miscarriage or– 显示也许你流产了或者…
[09:07] No. No, I didn’t. I don’t want to talk about it. 不不 我没有 我不想谈
[09:11] Jenny, in order for us to treat you properly, 珍妮 为了给你对症下药
[09:14] we really need to know what happened. 我们必须知道发生了什么
[09:16] Please, we are not here to judge you. 拜托 我们不会对你评头论足
[09:19] – No. – We want to help you. -不会 -我们想帮助你
[09:22] The whole thing was stupid. 整件事都很愚蠢
[09:26] So stupid. 非常愚蠢
[09:29] When I found out that I was pregnant, 当我发现我怀孕以后
[09:31] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[09:34] I’m finishing high school and I’m going to college. 我高中快毕业了 要去念大学
[09:36] I understand. 我理解
[09:38] So I went online and–and I read about these pills. 所以我上网 知道了这些堕胎药
[09:41] And what were they? 是什么堕胎药
[09:42] Mife-something. 米非什么的
[09:43] Mifepristone? 米非司酮吗
[09:45] Did you take the follow up pill Misoprostol? 你吃了后续的米索前列醇吗
[09:48] I couldn’t get it. Not without a doctor. 我买不到 没有医生处方拿不到
[09:52] Jenny, that’s why you’re in so much pain. 珍妮 所以你才这么疼痛
[09:54] Without the second pill, you haven’t fully aborted yet. 没有第二颗药 堕胎过程就不完整
[09:58] Help me. 帮帮我
[09:59] Please. 求你们了
[10:00] Just don’t tell my parents. 但别告诉我父母
[10:02] They’ll hate me and they’ll never forgive me. Please. 他们会恨我一辈子 不会原谅我的 求你了
[10:05] I think you might be underestimating them. 我觉得你也许低估了他们
[10:07] No, I know them and you can’t tell them. 不 我了解他们 你不能告诉他们
[10:10] Jenny, I’m sorry– 珍妮 我很抱歉
[10:11] We’re not going to tell your parents 我们不会告诉你父母
[10:13] but I am going to give you the second pill 但我要给你第二颗药
[10:15] so that you can expel whatever is left in your uterus, okay? 让你排出子宫中剩余的部份 好吗
[10:18] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[10:24] Nat, she’s a minor. 小娜 她还未成年
[10:26] We can’t give her medications without her parents’ consent. 我们不能在没得到她父母允许的情况下给她服药
[10:28] Yes, we can. 我们可以
[10:29] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[10:31] Have you found out what’s wrong with our daughter? 你发现我们女儿哪里出问题了吗
[10:33] We were actually just discussing that. 我们正好在说这件事
[10:35] Unfortunately we’re still waiting on some test results. 很遗憾我们还在等一些化验结果
[10:38] The best thing you can do right now is just be patient. 现在你们能做的就是耐心等待
[10:42] Wait–wait, that’s it? 等等 就这样吗
[10:43] You have no idea? 你们不知道
[10:44] I know how frustrating this must be 我们知道这令人沮丧
[10:46] but I promise you, we are doing everything possible for Jenny. 但我答应你 我们在尽全力帮助珍妮
[10:50] I’m sure that you are. 我相信你们肯定是
[10:51] Come on, hon. 来吧 亲爱的
[10:57] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为自己在干什么
[10:58] I’m honoring my patient’s wishes. 我在尊重病人的意愿
[11:00] – And lying to her parents? – I did not lie to them. -对她父母撒谎 -我没对他们撒谎
[11:02] You withheld the truth, Nat. 你隐瞒了真相 小娜
[11:04] They have a right to know. A legal right. 他们有权知道 这是他们的合法权利
[11:06] That’s Jenny’s call. 这由珍妮决定
[11:07] If you have a problem with it, take it up with Goodwin. 如果你觉得有问题 可以去找古德温
[11:11] Dr. Lanik, FBI medics have landed. 拉尼克医生 联调局医务人员到了
[11:13] April, you’re up. 艾普尔 你也一起来
[11:15] FBI? 联调局
[11:17] Special Agent Sam Pearson. 萨姆·皮尔逊特别探员
[11:18] Low speed motor vehicle collision. 低速机动车碰撞
[11:20] GCS 10, LOC on site, 昏迷指数10 现场有意识
[11:22] nasal airway in place. 鼻腔导气管已就位
[11:24] Hey, I know this guy. Let me work him up. 我认识这家伙 让我来吧
[11:26] Self-starter. Who am I to interfere? 主动请缨 我还能说什么
[11:30] Okay, on my count. 好 听我口令
[11:31] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[11:35] Hang in there, Sam. I got you. 挺住 萨姆 有我在
[11:36] – What’s the story? – Air bags deployed, -什么情况 -气囊弹出了
[11:38] but his chest caught most of the impact. 但他的胸部承受了大部分冲击力
[11:43] He’s not protecting his airway, got to intubate. 他没有保护他的气道 必须插管
[11:45] 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. 20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
[11:46] Get an x-ray in here. 把X光机拿过来
[11:53] Meds are in. 药物注射完毕
[11:56] Heart rate 124, BP 132/88, 心率124 血压132/88
[11:59] sats 95. 血氧量95
[12:00] I’m in. Bag him. 插进去了 上气囊
[12:09] Good breath sounds bilaterally. Let’s get that chest x-ray. 两侧呼吸音正常 做胸部X光
[12:12] Yes, Doctor. 是 医生
[12:16] Clear. 离手
[12:18] Chest shows multiple rib fractures 胸片显示有多处肋骨骨折
[12:20] and bilateral pulmonary contusions. 两侧肺动脉均有挫伤
[12:22] I need a CBC, CMP, 安排血常规 血液生化
[12:24] blood gas, and coags. 血气分析和血凝率
[12:25] I’m seeing PVCs on the monitor. 我看到监视器上显示出早搏
[12:27] Got it. 收到
[12:30] Is he going to be okay? 他会好起来吗
[12:33] Ingrid. 英格丽
[12:35] He’s in rough shape, but stable for now. 他情况不太好 但目前稳定
[12:37] Were you with him? 你当时和他在一起吗
[12:38] Yeah. 是的
[12:40] – Let me check you out. – No, I’m fine. I’m fine. -我给你做个检查 -我没事 我没事
[12:42] Just–just keep my partner alive. 只要让我搭档活下来就行
[12:51] Dr. Manning boxed us into this situation. 是曼宁医生让我们陷入了这种困境
[12:53] You want to talk about boxed in? 你要跟我们谈困境吗
[12:55] The only reason we’re in this situation 造成这个困境的唯一原因
[12:57] is because Jenny had no options. 就是珍妮没有自主选择权
[12:59] The family lives in Indiana. 这家人住在印第安纳
[13:00] Where she would need parental consent. 所以她需要经过家长允许
[13:02] And she was afraid to talk to them, 但是她不敢跟他们说
[13:03] so there was nowhere else to go 所以她没有其他地方可以求助
[13:04] so she went online to find medication. 只能到网上寻找药物
[13:07] This generation’s back alley abortion. 相当于他们这代人的堕胎黑诊所
[13:09] We don’t make the laws but we have to obey them. 法律不由我们制定 但我们必须遵守法律
[13:11] Jenny’s a minor and that means 珍妮是未成年人 这意味着
[13:12] we have to tell her parents before we treat. 我们在进行治疗之前必须告诉她父母
[13:13] No, her pregnancy test is still positive. 不 她的妊娠测试结果仍然是阳性
[13:16] Therefore, under the law, she is emancipated. 所以 根据法律 她是有自由的
[13:18] She was pregnant. Not anymore. 她之前是怀孕了 但现在不是
[13:20] Technically she still is. 严格上来说她仍然是的
[13:21] Ms. Goodwin. 古德温女士
[13:22] I’ll admit it’s a thin argument. 我觉得这个论点有点站不住脚
[13:25] Emancipation covers a woman’s decisions regarding her pregnancy, 自由权保护女性在妊娠期间所做的决定
[13:29] but, uh, my understanding 但我的理解是
[13:31] is that Ms. Simpson has already made her choice. 辛普森女士已经做了决定
[13:35] So we betray this girl’s trust? 所以我们要辜负这姑娘的信任吗
[13:37] Well, that’s not what I’m suggesting. 我不是这个意思
[13:39] We have to obey the law and tell her parents. 我们必须遵守法律并告诉她父母
[13:41] That’s not exactly right either. 这样也不太对
[13:43] If we had provided a medical abortion, 如果我们为她进行了药物流产
[13:46] which we didn’t, then yes. 我们当然要告诉她父母 但我们没有
[13:48] The state of Illinois says 伊利诺伊州法律说
[13:50] we’re obligated to inform the parents. 我们有义务通知她父母
[13:52] But since she obtained the medication herself 但既然她是自己从州外
[13:56] out-of state, I’m not so sure. 获取药物的 那我就不太确定了
[14:00] So you intend to keep the parents in the dark 所以你要钻细节的空子
[14:03] based on a technicality? 也想瞒着她父母
[14:04] No, because our patient asked us to keep it confidential. 不 是因为我们的病人要求我们对此事保密
[14:07] Look, I would suggest you continue to treat her 听着 我建议你们在律师作出决定之前
[14:10] according to her wishes until our lawyers make a determination. 继续根据她的意愿来对她进行治疗
[14:16] Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. 谢谢 古德温女士
[14:26] Why are you here? 你怎么在这里
[14:28] I’m scrubbing in on your surgery. 我在刷手准备上你的手术
[14:30] No, Dr. Latham is assisting. 不 莱瑟医生会协助我手术
[14:32] He reconsidered. 他改主意了
[14:33] So just like that, he pulled out. 所以他就这样退出了
[14:35] – What did you say to him? – Really, Connor? -你跟他说了什么 -不是吧 康纳
[14:37] Why wasn’t I consulted? 为什么没人问过我
[14:38] Don’t worry. It’s been made very clear to me 别担心 我很清楚
[14:40] that Mr. Montero is your patient. 蒙特罗先生是你的病人
[14:41] I’m only here as your humble assistant. 我只会在这里做个谦卑的助手
[14:45] By the way, I had my last HIV test. 顺带一说 我做完最后一次艾滋病检测了
[14:47] I’m clear. 我没感染
[14:50] I’m glad to hear it. 很高兴听你这么说
[14:51] Since you were the one who so carelessly cut me, 既然你是那个不小心割到我的人
[14:53] I thought you might be. 我想你听到肯定会很高兴
[15:04] How is she? 她怎么样
[15:06] Cuts and scrapes. Nothing serious. 就是些割伤和擦伤 不严重
[15:13] Ingrid. 英格丽
[15:14] How’s Sam? 萨姆怎么样了
[15:17] Wait and see right now. 现在只能等着看
[15:21] Can I get you anything? 你还需要什么吗
[15:23] No. 不
[15:27] Haven’t seen you at the dog park lately. 最近没在狗狗公园看到你
[15:30] It’s–work. 工作太忙
[15:37] I’ll keep you posted on Sam. 有萨姆的新消息我会通知你
[15:46] Where are we? 情况怎么样
[15:47] The PVCs were all unifocal, 之前的早搏都是单源性的
[15:49] but his airway pressures are bad. 但他的气道压很低
[15:52] PaO2’s at 50 and peak pressure’s at 55. 血氧分压只有50 压力峰值是55
[15:55] All this from a car crash? 这都是撞车造成的吗
[15:57] They said he wasn’t even going that fast. 他们说他根本没开那么快
[16:00] He shouldn’t be this sick. 不应该这么严重的
[16:01] Crank the O2 and increase his PEEP to 12. 给他供氧 把呼气末正压通气值加到12
[16:04] See if we can improve his oxygenation. 看看能不能提升他的供氧量
[16:06] Okay. 好
[16:15] These bruises. 这些瘀伤
[16:16] They don’t look like they’re from an air bag. 不像是安全气囊造成的
[16:18] They’re too extensive. 太过于分散了
[16:19] The air bag shouldn’t have touched his legs. 安全气囊不会撞到他的腿
[16:22] We still waiting on those CT scans? 我们还在等CT扫描结果吗
[16:24] Radiology’s been slammed all morning. 放射科一早上都忙坏了
[16:25] Get him moved up. Don’t take no for an answer. 让他快点做检查 一定要做上
[16:27] These injuries just don’t add up. 这些伤痕说不通
[16:29] You got it. 知道了
[16:37] Proximal anastomosis done. 近端接合完成
[16:39] I’m working on the distal now. 我现在开始接合远端
[16:40] Temp’s coming up. 33 degrees. 体温上升 33度
[16:43] We need to move faster. 我们得加快速度了
[16:44] Look, I realize that, 听着 我注意到了那个
[16:45] but the graft is coming down unevenly. 但搭桥不是均匀地下来
[16:47] If I keep tugging, I could tear the aorta. 如果我还继续拉 会撕破主动脉的
[16:52] A suggestion? 我能给个建议吗
[16:55] What? 什么
[16:56] Try pulling on the non-coronary commissure. 试着从非冠状联合处拉
[16:58] I think that’ll move the graft into proper position. 我觉得那样可以把搭桥移到合适的位置
[17:01] Okay. 好的
[17:05] That did it, thank you. 成功了 谢谢你
[17:06] Of course. 没事
[17:08] All right, let’s finish the anastomosis. 好 我们准备完成这个接合吧
[17:10] No, I haven’t told him, but I don’t feel good about it. 不 我还没告诉他 但我感觉不太好
[17:13] Don’t you think he has a right to know? 你不觉得他有权知道吗
[17:16] I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later. 我得挂了 一会儿再说
[17:20] You need something? 你在找什么吗
[17:23] No. 没有
[17:24] Okay. 好的
[17:27] Help! Dr. Manning! Dr. Choi! 救命 曼宁医生 崔医生
[17:31] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[17:33] – Help her! – I feel dizzy. -救救她 -我头晕
[17:35] Jenny, keep looking at me. Keep talking, okay? 珍妮 看着我 继续说话 好吗
[17:37] Mom. 妈妈
[17:38] You’ll be okay, honey. Mommy is right here. 宝贝 你会没事的 妈妈在这
[17:40] – I don’t feel good. – Oh, God. -我感觉很糟 -我的天
[17:42] What is happening to my daughter? 我女儿怎么了
[17:43] There’s so much blood. 流了好多血
[17:44] It’s a gynecologic hemorrhage. 这是妇科大出血
[17:45] She’s passing retained tissue– 她在排出残留组织
[17:46] We need to control the bleed. 我们得控制住出血
[17:49] Monique, hang a unit of typed and crossed-matched blood, 莫妮克 给她输一单位交叉配型过的血液
[17:51] give her 0.2 milligrams of methergine IM, 给她肌肉注射0.2毫克甲基麦角新硷
[17:54] and I need a stat CBC and coags. 我还需要一个快速血常规和凝血测试
[17:58] Wait, we need her parental consent. 等下 我们需要她父母的同意
[18:00] Ethan. 伊森
[18:01] To start the transfusion and administer the medication. 才可以开始输血和用药
[18:04] Yeah, wh–whatever you need to do. 同意 无论你们需要做什么
[18:07] Go ahead. 继续
[18:17] I may have distorted the graft with that last stitch. 上一针缝合我可能让搭桥有些变形
[18:21] I’m doing this backhand. Do you have a better angle? 我在反手位 你有更好的角度吗
[18:23] I think so. 有的
[18:30] Dr. Rhodes’s phone. 罗德斯医生 找你的
[18:32] Take a message. 让他留个口信
[18:33] All right, last couple of stitches then we’re coming off pump. 好了 最后几针缝合 手术就可以结束了
[18:35] -Dr. Rhodes? – I said take a message. -罗德斯医生 你的电话 -我说让他留下口信
[18:39] Dr. Rhodes, he says it’s an emergency. 罗德斯医生 他说是急事
[18:42] All right. 好吧
[18:45] Look, I’m in the middle of an operation. 我在做手术呢
[18:49] What? 什么
[18:50] Is this some kind of joke? 你是在开玩笑吗
[18:53] How do I know that? 我怎么会知道那个
[18:57] All right. All right, all right. 好的 好的 好的
[19:00] What–what do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[19:02] What is it? 怎么了
[19:03] Okay, yeah, okay. 好的
[19:05] Yeah, look. 听我说
[19:07] No, I won’t hang up. I promise. 不 我保证不会挂电话
[19:12] – I have to leave. – What? -我得走了 -什么
[19:13] Finish the anastomosis. 完成接合
[19:15] Check the competency of the valve. 检查下瓣膜的功能
[19:16] Connor, no! 康纳 不行
[19:17] You’ve done this before. You’ll be fine. 你之前也操作过 没事的
[19:19] That’s not– No! 不是的 不行
[19:20] I’m not–I’m not hanging up. I promise. 我保证 我不会挂电话的
[19:23] All right, we have a patient on the table. 好吧 我们手术台上还有个病人
[19:24] Let’s get back to work. 让我们接着工作吧
[19:27] I just left the operating room. 我刚走出手术室
[19:28] I’m headed out now. 现在正往外走
[19:30] You finished already, Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生 手术已经完成了吗
[19:31] No, I’m still here. Okay, I won’t hang up. 别 我还在 不会挂电话的
[19:33] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[19:45] No, I’m still here. I’m still here. 没有 我还在 还在
[19:46] The elevator is really slow. 电梯很慢
[19:51] Look, I’m moving as fast as I can, man, I promise. 我已经用最快速度赶过去了 我保证
[19:56] Can I talk to her? 我能跟她说几句话吗
[19:58] Okay, okay, okay, okay. 好的 好的 好的 好的
[20:02] I’ll do whatever you say. 你说什么我都照做
[20:04] All right, I’m leaving now. 好的 我现在就走
[20:07] – Just please, don’t hurt her. – Robin, it’s Dad. -求求你 不要伤害她 -罗宾 是爸爸
[20:09] Can you, um, can you call me as soon as you get this? 听到留言可以马上给我打电话吗
[20:12] My bank is on the corner of LaSalle and Van Buren. 我的银行在拉萨尔街和范布伦街拐角
[20:15] I’ll be there in 20 minutes. 我二十分钟之后就到
[20:18] 绑架 别通知警察
[20:24] 给罗宾打电话 绑架 别通知警察
[20:32] Trudy, it’s Dan Charles. 特鲁迪 我是丹·查尔斯
[20:34] I-I need to speak to Hank Voight immediately. 我要和立刻和汉克·博伊特通话
[20:44] What the hell is going on with Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生到底怎么了
[20:46] What do you mean?Epot. 你什么意思
[20:47] Halfway through Mr. Montero’s surgery, 蒙特罗先生手术中途
[20:48] he left the O.R. and the hospital. 他就离开了手术室 冲出了医院
[20:51] What? 什么
[20:51] You know how important this patient is to us 你知道的 这个病人对我们有多重要
[20:54] and if his outcome is less than perfect, 如果他术后结果不是最完美
[20:56] I will fire Dr. Rhodes 我会炒掉罗德斯医生
[20:57] and that’ll be the least of his problems. 那也只是他面临的最不严重的麻烦了
[20:59] I’ll sue him and then I’ll bring him up on charges. 我会把他告上法庭
[21:02] I know there is a reasonable explanation for this. 他肯定有合理的解释
[21:05] If this blows up, Sharon, 要是这件事没法善了 莎伦
[21:08] he won’t be the only one without a job. 他不会是唯一一个丢工作的
[21:18] I’m heading east on Lake. 我在沿着湖滨路往东走
[21:20] You’re late–you said you’d be there in 20 minutes. 你迟到了 你说过二十分钟之内会到的
[21:20] 正在通话 未知号码
[21:22] I can’t help the traffic. 堵车我也没办法
[21:24] Are you playing games with me? 你在耍我吗
[21:25] I am doing the best I can! 我已经竭尽全力了
[21:28] Whatever happens to Robin, that’s on you, man! 无论罗宾发生了什么 都是你的错 兄弟
[21:30] Just–just don’t touch her! 别碰她
[21:36] Move! Move! 让开 让开
[21:53] Since your patient, Jenny Simpson, is a minor, 因为你的病人 珍妮·辛普森是个未成年人
[21:55] legal is concerned about liability. 法务关注的是法律责任
[21:58] Of course they are. 他们当然如此
[21:59] Bottom line, if you feel the need 底线是如果你们觉得需要
[22:01] for any further medical procedures, 采取进一步的治疗措施
[22:03] you must obtain parental consent. 你们必须征得父母的同意
[22:06] Good, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[22:10] This isn’t right. 不应该这样
[22:11] I’m sorry, Dr. Manning, 对不起 曼宁医生
[22:13] but you’ve given her Methergine. 但你已经给了她甲基麦角新硷
[22:15] – Yes? – Yes. -对吧 -是的
[22:16] So let’s hope she passes any retained tissue 那就希望她能排掉滞留组织
[22:19] and that should take care of it. 那个应该能起作用
[22:26] Could we have a moment to examine Jenny? 我们能占用点时间给珍妮做检查吗
[22:27] Oh, of course. 当然
[22:28] When are we going to know something? 你们什么时候能出结果
[22:30] Honey, let them do their job. 亲爱的 让医生去解决吧
[22:33] Come on. 来吧
[22:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:38] How are you feeling, Jenny? 感觉怎么样 珍妮
[22:40] Not good? 不舒服吗
[22:41] Well, I’m going to do an internal exam, okay? 我要做一个妇科检查 好吗
[22:43] So I just need you to lift up your legs just like that 只需要你这样抬起腿
[22:46] and then just let them fall open. 然后这样打开
[22:48] Perfect. Um, and I apologize. 很好 对不起
[22:50] This is going to be a little uncomfortable, okay? 这可能有点不适 好吗
[22:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:54] All right, you ready? 好了 你准备好了吗
[22:59] You okay? 你还好吗
[23:05] What is it? 怎么了
[23:07] Well, your body hasn’t expelled all the tissue 你的身体还没有排除所有
[23:09] related to the pregnancy. 怀孕残留的组织
[23:11] The medication we gave you is supposed to help 我给你的药应该会有用的
[23:13] but unfortunately, you’re still bleeding. 但很遗憾 你还在流血
[23:15] It means you’re going to need a D&C, dilation and curettage, 你需要做扩张宫颈及刮宫
[23:19] a surgical procedure to remove the tissue. 一个移除残留组织的手术
[23:22] But we do need your parents’ permission for this. 但做这个我们需要征得你父母的许可
[23:25] N-no. You can’t tell them. 不 你不能告诉他们
[23:27] We have to. 我们必须这么做
[23:28] Jenny, your temperature is elevated, 珍妮 你的体温一直在升高
[23:30] which means you could be developing endometritis, 这意味着你可能得了子宫内膜炎
[23:33] which is a very serious infection. 一种非常严重的感染
[23:35] It could be life-threatening. 它会危及生命
[23:37] No. No, no! 不 不 不
[23:39] Jenny, I know you’re afraid of what your parents will say, 珍妮 我知道你害怕你父母的反应
[23:42] but they love you and they would never want to lose you. 但他们爱你 他们不会想失去你
[23:49] So I’m going to go talk to them, okay? 所以我得跟他们谈谈 好吗
[23:52] Wait. 等等
[23:56] My mom… 我妈妈
[23:58] Ask my mom to come in. 让我妈妈进来
[24:00] Okay. 好的
[24:05] Mrs. Simpson, Jenny would like to talk to you. 辛普森夫人 珍妮想和你谈谈
[24:11] Why don’t you, uh, go get a cup of coffee? 你先去喝杯咖啡吧
[24:13] I-I think this is mother-daughter talk. 我觉得这是一次母女之间的谈话
[24:17] No, it’ll be okay. 不 没事的
[24:28] Agent Pearson’s CT results. 皮尔逊探员的CT结果
[24:37] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[24:43] Sam’s CAT scan. 萨姆的断层扫描
[24:45] Bilateral diffuse pulmonary white out, 两侧慢性肺部白化
[24:48] bilateral subclinical pneumothoraces, 两侧亚临床气胸
[24:50] sternal fracture, subcapsular liver hematoma– 胸骨骨折 囊下肝血肿
[24:53] What does all that mean? 这些都是什么意思
[24:55] Looks like blast lung. 看上去像肺爆震
[24:57] These injuries were not caused by a car crash. 这些伤不是一场车祸引起的
[25:00] Ingrid, what really happened? 英格丽 到底发生了什么
[25:04] Tell me. 告诉我
[25:06] Will it affect how you treat him? 这会影响你对他的治疗吗
[25:07] Of course it will! 当然会
[25:12] – What happened? – Okay. -发生什么了 -好吧
[25:14] We–there was an explosion and Sam took the brunt of it. 有一起爆炸 萨姆被爆炸重伤
[25:18] What kind of explosion? 什么类型的爆炸
[25:20] A meth lab. 毒品工厂的爆炸
[25:21] What are we talking about then? 毒品是指什么
[25:23] Acetone peroxide? Red phosphorus? 过氧化丙酮 红磷
[25:26] Yes. 对
[25:28] What else can you tell us? 还有什么你能告诉我们的
[25:33] Ingrid! 英格丽
[25:33] God’s sakes, Will, isn’t that enough? 天啊 威尔 那还不够吗
[25:37] Convert him to lung protective ventilation. 给他转成肺保护性通气
[25:39] Drop the tidal volume to 4 cc’s per kilo 把出氧量降到每公斤四毫升
[25:41] and up his rate to 28. 频率升至28
[25:42] On it. 就来
[25:57] You. I knew it. 你 我就知道
[25:59] I knew it all along. 我一开始就知道了
[26:01] You had no right to keep this from us. 你无权瞒着我们
[26:03] It was Jenny’s wish. 那是珍妮的意思
[26:05] Well, of course she didn’t want us to find out. 她当然不想让我们知道
[26:07] She knew it was wrong. 她知道这是错的
[26:10] What she did was–was murder. 她这是谋杀
[26:14] Mrs. Simpson, 辛普森夫人
[26:15] you should know that Jenny didn’t want to tell you 你应该知道珍妮不想告诉你
[26:18] because she was afraid you wouldn’t love her anymore. 因为她害怕你不再爱她了
[26:22] No… 不
[26:25] No. 不
[26:27] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[26:28] Listen, no matter what your beliefs are, 听着 不管你的信仰是什么
[26:31] that’s your daughter and she’s very sick. 那是你的女儿 她现在的情况很严重
[26:37] Look, can I give the consent for the D&C 听着 我能在我丈夫不在场的情况下
[26:40] without my husband? 签同意书吗
[26:42] Yes. 可以
[26:44] Do whatever you have to do to save my daughter. 尽你所能的救我女儿吧
[26:48] Just don’t tell Joel what happened. 就是别告诉乔发生了什么
[26:49] I don’t want this to destroy my family. 我不想这件事毁了我的家庭
[26:52] But doesn’t he have the right to know? 但他也有权知道 不是吗
[26:54] He’s her father. 他是她的父亲
[26:57] Actually… 事实上
[26:59] Actually, he isn’t. 事实上 他不是
[27:03] And no, I never told him. 不过 我从来没告诉过他
[27:19] All right, I’m here. 好了 我到了
[27:23] Ginny, Ginny. 金妮 金妮
[27:25] Hello, Dr. Rhodes, what can I do for you? 你好 罗德斯医生 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
[27:28] I need to take $50,000 我需要从我的货币市场账户
[27:29] out of my money market account in cash. 取出五万美元现金
[27:32] Cash? 现金
[27:32] Yes and please, I am in a bit of a hurry. 是的 拜托 我有点着急
[27:35] It’ll take a few minutes. 这得要几分钟
[27:36] I’m not sure the tellers have that much on hand. 我不确定出纳员手头有那么多现金
[27:39] I may need to go into the vault. 我可能得去金库
[27:41] Ginny, whatever it takes, just please do it. Thank you. 金妮 不管需要什么 拜托了 谢谢您
[27:46] All right, did you hear that? 好吧 你听到了吗
[27:48] It’s going to take awhile. 这得需要一点时间
[27:51] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 别别别
[27:52] I-I-I-I didn’t call them. I swear! 我没给他们打过电话 我发誓
[27:55] No, no. No, no, no. They– they–they can’t be outside! 不不不不不 他们不可能在外面
[27:58] I didn’t call them! Please! Please! 我没有打电话给他们过 拜托 拜托
[27:59] No, no, no! Don’t hang up! 不不不 别挂电话
[28:00] I am getting you the money! 我正在取钱
[28:03] Hello? Hello, you there? You–hello? 喂 喂 你还在吗 喂
[28:07] No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不不不不不不
[28:09] No! 不
[28:15] No! No, no, no, no! 不不不不不
[28:16] I told you not to call the police! 我告诉过你 别报警
[28:17] They saw you! They’re going to kill her! 他们看见你了 他们要杀了她
[28:18] – They’re not. – You don’t know that. -他们不会 -你不知道
[28:20] – Yes, I do. – Dr. Rhodes. -不 我知道 -罗德斯医生
[28:22] Robin was never kidnapped. 罗宾根本没被绑架
[28:23] No, she was. I-I-I-I-I heard her. 不 她被绑架了 我听见她了
[28:25] I heard her scream! 我听到她尖叫
[28:26] -It wasn’t her, buddy. -No, it’s a scam. -那不是她 伙计 -不是她 这是个骗局
[28:30] Dr. Rhodes, it’s a scam. 罗德斯医生 这是个骗局
[28:32] Scam? 骗局
[28:33] When I finally reached Robin, 在我终于找到罗宾时
[28:34] she had no idea what I was talking about. 她根本不知道我在说什么
[28:36] You–you spoke to her and she’s fine? 你和她说过话了 然后她也没事
[28:40] Was never in any danger. 从来没有任何危险
[28:57] Watch out. 小心
[28:59] BP 92 over 56. Heart rate 48. 血压92/56 心率48
[29:03] Sats 73 and dropping. 血氧73 还在下降
[29:06] He’s bradying down. 心率还在下降
[29:09] Bilateral tension pneumothoraces. 双侧张力性气胸
[29:11] Two needle kits? 两个针套件
[29:11] Yeah, gotta decompress his chest. 对 必须给他的胸腔减压
[29:13] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[29:14] Air’s leaking into his chest from his lungs. 空气从他肺里漏进了胸腔
[29:16] Now his lungs can’t inflate. 现在他的肺没法运作了
[29:22] Second needle? 第二针
[29:29] Sats and heart rate climbing. 血氧数值和心率上升了
[29:30] Set up for bilateral chest tubes. 准备双侧胸管设置
[29:31] Otherwise his lungs are just going to collapse again. 否则他的肺会再次衰竭
[29:33] Right. 好的
[29:33] We’ll need to send him up to the ICU and get him on ECMO. 我们得送他去重症监护室 给他上体外膜肺氧合
[29:38] Is this because you didn’t know? 这是因为你之前不知道吗
[29:40] It didn’t help, Ingrid. 说这些也没用 英格丽
[29:52] Evie. 伊菲
[29:54] What’s happening? Where are they taking her? 怎么了 他们要带她去哪里
[29:56] They’ll explain. 他们会跟你解释的
[29:59] We’re starting your daughter on broad spectrum antibiotics 我们要帮你的女儿做一个广谱抗生素检查
[30:01] and we’re taking her up to surgery. 现在要带她去手术室
[30:04] Why? 为什么
[30:06] We–we were unable to stop her bleeding, 我们没法阻止她的大出血
[30:08] and also we were concerned she could become septic. 而且我们还担心她会得败血症
[30:13] Oh, God. 天哪
[30:14] The procedure to address this is simple, very low-risk. 解决这些问题的程序很简单 风险很低
[30:18] In all likelihood, 十有八九
[30:19] she’ll be able to go home with you tomorrow. 明天她就能和你一起回家了
[30:22] Okay. 好吧
[30:24] I’m still not clear. 我还不是很明白
[30:25] This procedure… 这个手术
[30:27] It’s to remove degenerating tissue that’s trapped in her uterus. 是为了去除被困在她子宫里的退化组织
[30:31] – Her uterus? – That’s right. -她的子宫 -是的
[30:37] Okay, as long as she’s going to be all right. 好吧 只要她能没事
[30:42] Yeah. 对啊
[30:43] Do you have any further questions? 你还有什么问题吗
[30:48] – No. No. – Okay. -没有 没了 -好的
[30:51] Then why don’t we have someone take you up to the waiting area? 不如我们让人来接待你去等候区
[30:55] Monique, take Mr. Simpson upstairs to join his wife. 莫妮克 带辛普森先生上楼与他妻子会合
[30:59] Sure. This way, sir. 当然 这边请 先生
[31:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:11] Robin. 罗宾
[31:12] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[31:12] Oh, it’s okay. I’m fine. 没关系 我没事
[31:16] I was–uh, I-I was just so worried. 我 我真的好担心
[31:18] You know–Dad, you know I go swimming during lunch. 爸 你知道我午饭时间会去游泳
[31:22] Do I know that? 我知道吗
[31:24] I don’t think I know that. 我想我不知道
[31:25] Yeah, well, maybe you should listen. 好吧 也许你应该留心听下
[31:28] How were they even able to pull this off? 他们到底是怎么做到的
[31:29] I mean, they must’ve known so much about you. 我是说 他们一定得对你非常了解
[31:31] The cops said they must’ve hacked my email. 警察说他们肯定黑进了我的电子邮箱
[31:33] I mean, apparently this sort of scam has been happening a lot. 显然这种骗局已经发生很多次了
[31:39] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[31:39] I-I-I’ve got to get back to the O.R. 我得回手术室了
[31:41] Oh, I’m fine, Connor. Go. 我很好 康纳 去吧
[31:43] – Okay, thank you. – And change your passwords. -好的 谢谢 -把你密码改了
[31:52] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[31:53] Ms. Goodwin, I will explain everything when I can 古德温女士 我会尽我所能解释一切
[31:54] but I–right now I have got to get back to the O.R. 但现在我必须回手术室
[31:57] There’s no hurry. 别着急
[32:00] – Mr. Montero? – Did fine. -蒙特罗先生 -挺过来了
[32:02] They’re closing him up now. 他们正在完成缝合
[32:07] That’s good. 那挺不错的
[32:08] Since you ran out in the middle of the surgery, 鉴于你在手术进行中直接跑了
[32:10] I’d say it’s very good. 我会说那真是谢天谢地
[32:13] And now you have time to tell me what happened. 现在 你有时间告诉我发生了什么吗
[32:25] Sam is stable, on ECMO. 萨姆很稳定 使用体外膜肺氧合
[32:28] That’ll take the strain off his lungs so they can heal. 能减轻他肺部的压力 让它们痊愈
[32:31] He’s got a long road ahead of him but he should pull through. 他还有很长的路要走 但他能挺过去
[32:34] Good. 很好
[32:37] And look, I’m sorry. 听着 我很抱歉
[32:39] Even if I had known earlier what caused his injuries, 即使我能早些知道是什么导致他受伤
[32:42] I don’t think it would have made a difference. 我认为也不会有什么改变
[32:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:47] You can go and see him. 你可以去见他了
[32:50] Okay. 好
[32:52] You’re still not gonna tell me what happened? 你还是不准备告诉我发生了什么吗
[33:16] We’re fortunate. Dr. Bekker was able to take over for Dr. Rhodes 我们很幸运 贝克医生能够在罗德斯医生
[33:20] when he became incapacitated. 无法继续时接手他的工作
[33:23] She is a brilliant surgeon 她是一位很棒的外科医生
[33:26] and she’s proven herself a worthy successor to Dr. Downey. 她证明了自己是唐尼医生的有力接班人
[33:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:35] You’re most welcome. 完全不用谢
[33:44] I think we can all agree that, thanks to Dr. Bekker, 我认为我们都同意 多亏了贝克医生
[33:48] we’re on our way to becoming a destination hospital once again. 我们能再次将医院变成定点医院
[33:59] I heard what happened. 我听说了发生的事
[34:01] That’s awful. 太可怕了
[34:03] But Robin’s okay? It was just a scam? 但是罗宾没事 这只是个骗局吗
[34:06] – Yeah. – So cruel. -是的 -太残忍了
[34:09] Well, thank you for stepping in. 感谢你能站出来
[34:11] Of course. 不客气
[34:14] I’m going to go write up my notes. 我要去写病例了
[34:18] Looks like it all worked out well for her. 看起来这一切结果对她来说都是好事
[34:23] Yeah. 是啊
[34:38] Dr. Choi, Dr. Manning. 崔医生 曼宁医生
[34:40] I thought Jenny might be hungry. 我刚想着珍妮可能饿了
[34:43] And I wanted to thank you. 还有我想感谢你们
[34:45] The OB said she’s gonna be fine. 妇科医生说她会没事了
[34:47] Yes, everything went well. 是的 一切都很顺利
[34:49] Yeah. She’s a good girl. 是啊 她是个好女孩
[34:52] Mr. Simpson. 辛普森先生
[34:56] Take care. 多保重
[34:57] I will. Thanks. 我会的 谢谢
[35:00] That man’s being lied to by us, his wife, his daughter. 那个人被我们欺骗 被他的妻子和女儿欺骗
[35:05] I don’t get you, Ethan. 我不明白你 伊森
[35:07] You believe that everyone has a right to make decisions 你相信所有人都有权决定
[35:09] about their own body. 自己的身体该如何
[35:10] It’s not that. It’s the dishonesty. 不是因为这个 是不诚实的问题
[35:13] Listen, some people don’t want honesty. 听着 有些人不想要听实话
[35:15] They find living with a lie to be a lot easier. 他们觉得生活在谎言中会轻松很多
[35:20] Not me. 我不是这样
[35:28] April? 艾普尔
[35:32] April, it’s Ethan. 艾普尔 我是伊森
[35:33] Ethan, what are you doing? 伊森 你来干什么
[35:36] If–if you’re seeing another guy, just tell me the truth. 如果你正在和别人约会 告诉我事实就好
[35:40] Y–you have no right to come to my apartment demanding anything. 你没有权利来到我的公寓要求任何事
[35:44] You keep making excuses. You cut your hair. 你一直在找借口 你剪短了头发
[35:47] My hair? So what? 我的头发 所以呢
[35:50] Just be honest with me. I can handle it. 和我说实话就好 我能接受的
[35:53] You’re going to wake the baby. 你要把宝宝吵醒了
[35:56] Emily. 艾米莉
[35:59] Why don’t you come in? 你还是进来吧
[36:24] They’re probably not going to extubate him for a few days. 他们可能几天内都不会给他拔管
[36:27] You should go home, get some rest. 你应该回家 休息休息
[36:30] Okay. 好的
[36:37] Will, it wasn’t because of security that I didn’t tell you. 威尔 我不告诉你不是因为要保密
[36:43] I trust you. 我信任你
[36:45] Then why? 那是为什么
[36:50] I just didn’t want to burden you with it. 我只是不想让你平添负担
[36:53] Ingrid. 英格丽
[36:57] I’m not really good at letting people in, 我不太擅长信任别人
[37:00] but I do know… 但我知道
[37:02] sometimes burdens are easier to bear if they’re shared. 有时候说给别人听会让负担没那么难承受
[37:08] You can tell me. 你可以对我说
[37:14] Tell me. 说吧
[37:19] That raid on the meth lab? 那次对制毒工场的突袭
[37:22] The suspect was supposed to be alone, 本来以为嫌疑人是孤身一人
[37:25] but he had his kids with him. 但他的孩子在他身边
[37:27] The twins, girls, six years old. 双胞胎女孩 六岁
[37:30] And, 而且
[37:33] rather than surrender, he lit a match. 他宁可点火也不愿投降
[37:43] After the explosion when the smoke started to clear, 爆炸发生后 当浓烟开始消散
[37:46] I could see that Sam was down. 我能看见萨姆倒下了
[37:50] And then I, um… 然后我…
[37:54] I just saw bits of them everywhere 我看见了他们的残肢到处都是
[37:58] and then in the middle of all it… 然后在一切的中央
[38:02] I-I saw a little girl’s toy, a pink unicorn. 我看见了一个小女孩的玩具 粉色的独角兽
[38:06] It was perfect. 它完好无损
[38:09] There wasn’t a scratch on it. 连一点擦痕都没有
[38:22] I got you. 你有我在
[38:28] Bernie just needs some time. 伯尼需要一些时间
[38:30] So April said I could stay with her. 所以艾普尔说我可以待在她这里
[38:32] But what’s he doing at his wife’s? He left her. 但他在他妻子家做什么 他抛弃了她
[38:34] He did. But he misses her and he misses his daughter. 是的 但他还想念她 想念他的女儿
[38:39] So we talked about it and thought it would be good 所以我们讨论后觉得如果他们能
[38:41] if they spent some time together and, you know, 共度一些时光 把问题解决
[38:44] just work things out. 会比较好
[38:46] Work what things out? He has a baby. 解决什么问题 他有宝宝了
[38:47] – Your baby. – She knows that. -你的宝宝 -她明白
[38:49] Obviously you’re fine with this. 显然你觉得这样没问题
[38:51] They’re doing the best they can, Ethan. 他们在努力解决 伊森
[38:53] It doesn’t sound that way to me. 对我来说不是这样
[38:57] See, this is why I didn’t want him to know. 看吧 所以我不想让他知道
[38:59] Okay, come here. Don’t you want to meet your nephew? 过来 你不想看看你的外甥吗
[39:03] Come here, Em. 过来 小艾
[39:05] Come on. 来吧
[39:14] His name is Vincent. 他的名字叫文森特
[39:18] Vincent. 文森特
[39:21] After Grandpa. 以爷爷的名字命名
[39:27] You know, I did cut my hair because of a guy. 我确实是因为一个男人剪掉了头发
[39:32] Vincent likes to pull on it. 文森特喜欢拽我头发
[39:39] Yes, I got that. 好的 我知道了
[39:40] Hey, Ma? 妈妈
[39:42] So Dad has had a bit of a rough day 老爸今天过得不太顺利
[39:44] and wants to know if we can all go out to dinner together 想知道我们能不能一起出去吃晚餐
[39:47] So why isn’t he asking me himself? 所以他为什么不自己问我
[39:51] I wouldn’t want you to think that I was being manipulative. 我不想让你觉得我是在操纵你
[39:56] Tell him I like steak. 告诉他我喜欢牛排
[40:01] Not for nothing, 没别的意思
[40:02] you were absolutely right this moring about Mackinac Island. 你今早说的关于麦基诺岛的话完全没错
[40:04] Okay, now you’re being really manipulative. 现在你真的是在操纵我了
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme