Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] All right, Caroline, 好的 卡洛琳
[00:07] we’ll have your infusion ready in just a minute. 我们马上给你输液
[00:09] If you feel nauseous just let us know 如果你觉得恶心 请告诉我们
[00:11] and we’ll get you some Zofran. 我们会给你拿些枢复宁
[00:12] Okay. 好的
[00:13] Think maybe we could just give her some preemptively? 我们可以先给她用点吗
[00:15] She–she got nauseous the first three infusions. 她前三次输液都感到恶心
[00:18] I’m fine. 我没事
[00:20] Danny, I can ask for my own meds, thank you. 丹尼 我的药我可以自己要 谢谢你
[00:22] Of course you can, I’m just–I’m just trying to– 当然可以 我只是 只是想…
[00:24] wait, wait a second. 等一下
[00:26] Don’t start the infusion yet. 先别开始输液
[00:28] Heather? Ather, sorry. 希瑟 对不起 赫瑟
[00:31] Um, I’m just curious, 我只是好奇
[00:33] is nausea a side-effect of the drug? 恶心是这药的副作用吗
[00:35] No, it–it’s an effect of the infusion process in general. 不 这是输液过程的普遍副作用
[00:39] Well, what kind of side effects are you seeing 相较于使用安慰剂的病人
[00:41] from patients who are getting the–the drug 你在使用这种药物的病人身上
[00:43] as opposed to those who are getting the placebo? 都见过哪些副作用
[00:46] This is a blinded trial. 这是个盲法试验
[00:47] You know I can’t disclose that kind of information. 你知道我不能透露那种信息
[00:49] Of course, of course you can’t. 当然 你当然不行
[00:50] I mean, not that I’d ever tell her. 我不会告诉她的
[00:52] I just wanna be able to manage her expectations, that’s all. 我只是想满足她的期望 仅此而已
[00:55] Dan, I’m not gonna tell you 丹 我不会告诉你
[00:57] whether she’s on drug or placebo. 她是在用药物还是安慰剂
[01:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:08] Trying to take care of my wife–my ex-wife. 想照顾好我的妻子 前妻
[01:10] I know that you’re worried about Cece, 我知道你担心茜茜
[01:13] but this is exactly what got you into trouble when you were married. 但这正是你们婚内陷入麻烦的原因
[01:16] Okay, look, I’m just gonna go get her a glass of water. 好吧 我去给她倒杯水
[01:24] Hey, we got a patient in 2. 2号治疗室有病人
[01:26] Cystic fibrosis, temp 103. 囊性纤维化 体温39度
[01:29] Third time he’s been in the last month. 上个月来了三次医院
[01:30] That doesn’t sound good. 病情听起来不是很好
[01:37] Uh, here. 给你
[01:40] Been meaning to give you that back. 我一直想把它还给你
[01:44] Hi, Ben, I’m Dr. Halstead. 你好 本 我是霍斯特德医生
[01:46] – This is Dr. Manning. – Hi. -她是曼宁医生 -你好
[01:48] How long have you had the fever? 你感冒多久了
[01:49] Started last night. 从昨晚开始的
[01:50] Do you know what antibiotics usually work for you? 你知道什么抗生素对你有效吗
[01:52] Not many. 不太知道
[01:54] The last few times they went straight to Imipenem. 之前几次他们直接用了亚胺培南
[01:56] Okay. 好的
[01:57] 500 of Imipenem, 给他打500单位的亚胺培南
[01:58] CBC, BMP, cultures times three, 做血常规 血液生化 三种细菌培养
[02:01] chest x-ray, PA, and a lateral. 拍竖直和水平胸透
[02:03] I’m sorry, one second. 抱歉 我接个电话
[02:04] That’s okay. 好的
[02:11] I just parked. 我刚到
[02:13] I’m walking. I love you. 我在走路 我爱你
[02:15] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[02:17] It’s my girlfriend. 是我的女朋友
[02:19] Lisa. 丽莎
[02:24] She can come in if she wants. 如果她愿意 可以进来
[02:25] Actually, she can’t. 她不能过来
[02:27] Um, she has cystic fibrosis too. 她也有囊性纤维化
[02:30] Ah. Well, CF isn’t contagious. 囊性纤维化不传染
[02:32] But CF patients carry many different strains 但是囊性纤维化患者携带许多不同的菌株
[02:34] of drug-resistant bacteria. 这些细菌都是耐药的
[02:35] The fear is that by sharing the same air, 令人担心的是 通过空气传播
[02:37] they’ll cross-infect each other. 他们会交叉感染
[02:40] So you’ve never been in the same room? 所以你们从没共处一室过吗
[02:43] We met in an online support group. 我们在一个线上互助小组认识的
[02:45] Lots of video chatting. 经常打视频电话
[02:48] Um, but that’s all gonna change once we each get new lungs. 但只要我们都有了新的肺 一切都会改变
[02:50] You have to tell them you’re status 1A. 你得跟他们说你是最高优先级的
[02:50] 器官共享联合网络的标记状态 1A是指半径500英里范围内最危重病人
[02:54] I’m status 1A. 我是最高优先级的
[02:56] This is why she makes me bring her everywhere. 所以我去哪她都让我带着她
[02:59] Glad to hear you’re 1A. 很高兴听到你是最高优先级的
[03:01] Three severe infections in a month, 一个月内有三次严重感染
[03:02] you’re gonna need those lungs sooner than later. 你迟早会需要新肺的
[03:04] All right, well, I’ll call over to the transplant coordinator, 好 我们会跟移植协调员联系
[03:06] and in the meantime 与此同时
[03:07] hopefully the antibiotics will help get your fever down, okay? 希望抗生素能把你体温降下来 好吗
[03:16] Poor kids. 可怜的孩子
[03:18] So in love and they can’t even be together. 彼此相爱 却不能相聚
[03:25] April, are you taking Mr. Lane in 6? 艾普尔 你把莱恩先生带到6号治疗室
[03:27] – Going now. – Awesome. -现在就去 -好的
[03:28] – Don? – Yeah? -唐 -怎么了
[03:30] I have some stretchers in the ambo bay. 今天救护车送来了几个人
[03:31] – Can you take care of that? – Yeah, I’ll get them. -你能去处理一下吗 -好 我去处理
[03:33] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[03:35] Hey, Ava. 艾娃
[03:37] Robin. 罗宾
[03:38] So, I heard you rounded on my mom this morning. 我听说你今天早上去找我妈了
[03:40] – How’s her new valve doing? – She is looking great. -她的新瓣膜怎么样 -她的状态很好
[03:42] – I don’t foresee any problems. – Good. -我想应该不会有问题 -那就好
[03:45] Oh, and did you see the vertical farming exhibit 你看了我说的智能展会上的
[03:47] at the Smart I told you about? 垂直农业展品了吗
[03:49] I’m telling you, the future is aeroponics. 我跟你说 未来属于雾培
[03:52] We get 120 days of rain a year. 我们这里一年三分之一时间都在下雨
[03:54] I don’t see us running out of water. 我觉得我们不缺水
[03:56] It’s not about the water. 重点不是水
[03:57] It’s about feeding 130 million new babies a year. 重点是养活每年新增的一亿三千万婴儿
[04:00] – Okay. – Have you seen it? -好吧 -你看了吗
[04:01] Uh, no, but– but I’ll make a point to. 没有 但是我准备看看
[04:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:04] Obviously, it is over some people’s heads. 显然 对有些人来说太难理解了[在头上]
[04:08] That’s a vertical farming joke. 这是垂直农业行业的玩笑
[04:10] – No. – Yeah. -不是吧 -是的
[04:11] Nope, nope, nope. 不不不
[04:14] Anyway, I know my mom’s scheduled for an echo tomorrow, 总之 我知道我妈妈明天要做超声心动图
[04:16] so once you get the results– 所以等你们拿到结果
[04:22] Oh, my God, help me! 天啊 救命
[04:30] Please, help me! Get me out! 救命啊 把我弄出去
[04:44] Help! 救命
[04:47] Don’t move! April, give me a hand! 别动 艾普尔 帮我一把
[04:49] – Robin, go call Goodwin! – Sir, sir? -罗宾 去联系古德温 -先生 先生
[04:52] Can you hear me, sir? 能听到吗 先生
[04:54] It’s locked! 锁上了
[04:55] I got an idea! 我有办法
[04:57] – Don! – Don? -唐 -唐
[04:59] Hang on, Don! 坚持住 唐
[05:01] – Use this! – Clear! -用这个 -让开
[05:05] I’ll go call CFD! 我去联系芝加哥消防局
[05:10] Kill the engine. Stay with him! 熄火 照看他
[05:12] Got it. 好的
[05:15] What do we got? 情况怎么样
[05:18] – It’s okay, we got you. – What hurts the most, Don? -没事 我们来了 -哪里最疼 唐
[05:20] – My leg! – He’s bleeding really bad. -我的腿 -他出血很严重
[05:22] – Yeah. – It’s too much blood. -对 -失血太多了
[05:24] – Am I gonna die? – Don’t talk like that. -我要死了吗 -别那么说
[05:25] We’re gonna get you out of here. 我们会把你救出去的
[05:26] Something cut his thigh. 他的大腿被割伤了
[05:28] It looks like it must have been the artery. 看来肯定是伤到动脉了
[05:30] I can’t reach it. 我够不到
[05:31] Hey, give me an 18-gaugue IV catheter with an EJ line 给我18G静脉导管和颈静脉导管
[05:33] and four units of O-neg on the rapid transfuser. 还有四个单位O型阴性血和快速输血机
[05:35] – Got it. – April! -好的 -艾普尔
[05:38] April, you can’t go under there! 艾普尔 你不能到底下去
[05:40] – It’s okay, I got it! – It hurts so bad, it hurts! -没事 我能行 -好疼 太疼了
[05:44] Definitely arterial blood. Maybe femoral. 绝对是动脉血 可能是股动脉
[05:46] Can you get a tourniquet above it? 你能在上方绑止血带吗
[05:48] It’s too high. It’s too high to clamp, too. 太靠上了 也没法用止血钳
[05:50] If I can just pinch my fingers around it… 如果我在周围用手指捏住
[05:54] Okay, I got it. 好了 捏住了
[05:55] I pinched it off. 我止住血了
[05:57] Hey, hey, be careful up there! 上面小心点
[06:03] Please, please. 求求你 求求你
[06:05] Don’t let anything happen to me. 别让我出事
[06:08] April, you gotta get out of there. 艾普尔 你得从底下出来
[06:10] I’m not letting his artery go. 我不会松开他的动脉
[06:12] She is the only thing that’s keeping him alive right now. 现在就靠她给他保命了
[06:14] CFD’s gonna be here soon. 芝加哥消防局很快就会到
[06:16] Hold on. 坚持住
[06:19] Sir? 先生
[06:20] Sir, can you tell me your name? 先生 能告诉我你的名字吗
[06:23] He’s got a loud diastolic rumble. 他有明显的舒张期隆隆样杂音
[06:25] It could be an embolic stroke. 可能是脑栓塞
[06:26] Which would mean he passed out while driving. 也就是说他在驾驶过程中晕过去了
[06:28] – We need to get him up to CT! – Okay, let’s move him! -我们得送他去CT室 -把他抬出来
[06:31] Get the gurney in here! 把轮床推来
[06:32] – Clear out, folks. – All right! -让一让 伙计们 -好了
[06:36] All right, let’s move him! Come on! 把他抬出来 来吧
[06:38] On my count. One, two, three. 听我口令 一 二 三
[06:42] All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
[06:43] Let’s go. There we go. 来吧 好了
[06:47] Ethan, page me when you’re ready to move Don, okay? 伊森 准备好移动唐了就呼叫我 好吗
[06:50] Yeah! 好
[06:51] All right, let’s go, let’s go! 好了 我们快走
[06:54] Curry, we’ve got ambulances lining up outside of the lobby! 库里 大厅外面有救护车在排队
[06:58] – Go help them! – Absolutely. -去帮他们 -好的
[07:03] I got you. 有我在
[07:09] This is Sandy Glenn and her husband, Drew. 这是桑迪·格伦 还有她丈夫德鲁
[07:12] Passed out in her home this morning. 她今早在家里晕倒了
[07:13] GCS 15, vitals stable. 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定
[07:15] I’m Elsa Curry, third-year medical student. 我是艾尔莎·库里 三年级医学生
[07:17] Uh, can you tell me what happened? 能告诉我发生了什么吗
[07:18] Uh, I was just making some tea, then suddenly I saw stars. 我当时在泡茶 然后突然眼冒金星
[07:21] I found her on the floor. 我发现她倒在地板上
[07:22] Has this ever happened before? 以前发生过这种情况吗
[07:23] No. 没有
[07:24] But she does have multiple sclerosis. 但她确实有多处硬化症
[07:26] Uh, relapsing/remitting. 复发缓解型多发性硬化症
[07:27] Could it be the start of a new episode? 有可能是新的硬化吗
[07:29] Yeah, it’s possible. Any other symptoms? 有可能 有其他症状吗
[07:31] Visual disturbances, pain, incontinence? 视觉障碍 疼痛 失禁
[07:33] Uh, no, nothing like that. 没有 没有这些情况
[07:35] Okay, uh, transfer on my count. 好的 听我的口令转移
[07:37] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[07:41] Okay, yeah, you’ve also got some dry skin, 好的 你还有些皮肤干燥
[07:44] marked pallor, and some peripheral edema. 脸色苍白以及外周性水肿
[07:48] Have you been losing any weight? 你最近有变瘦吗
[07:49] Maybe a little, but not much. 可能瘦了一点 但不多
[07:50] All right, then my attending and I are gonna order 好的 我的主治医生和我会给你
[07:52] a full set of labs and have neuro come down to take a look. 做个全套化验 并让神经科的医生过来会诊
[07:55] I’ll be back in a little bit. 我一会就回来
[08:03] April! 艾普尔
[08:05] We got here as fast as we could. 我们尽快赶过来了
[08:07] – Kelly? – April, you hit? -凯利 -艾普尔 你被撞了吗
[08:09] No, no, no, I’m fine. It’s Don. 不不 我没事 是唐
[08:11] We gotta get him out of here. 我们得把他拉出来的
[08:12] Just hold tight. We got it. 坚持住 我们来了
[08:14] Cruz, how’s it look? 克鲁兹 情况如何
[08:15] His leg’s stuck in the wheel well. 他的腿被卡在轮窝里
[08:18] Okay, but how long till we get him out? 好吧 需要多久才能把他救出来
[08:20] Well, we have to stabilize the car with airbags 我们得先稳定汽车和安全气囊
[08:22] and secure it with cribbing 用支架固定
[08:23] before we can even attempt to remove that leg. 然后才能试着移动他的腿
[08:26] We move too quick, whole thing will come down on top of him. 我们移动得太快 整辆车都会压到他身上
[08:29] – All right, keep me posted. – Yeah. -好的 随时通知我 -好
[08:32] Hey, Don? Hey, you hang in there, okay? 唐 你要坚持住 好吗
[08:34] – I’ll try my best. – Good. -我尽力 -很好
[08:35] We’re working on a way to get you out soon. 我们正在想办法尽快把你救出来
[08:39] Hey, come on. I’ll take over from here. 出来吧 接下去交给我
[08:42] No, don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. 不 别离开我 别离开我
[08:44] No, it’s fine. 不 没关系
[08:45] You’re not gonna fit under here, anyways. 反正你也进不来
[08:46] Look, April, I can squeeze my way in. 听着 艾普尔 我能挤进去
[08:49] I said I’m fine. 我说了我没事
[08:55] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[09:01] – How’s he doing? – He’s lost a lot of blood. -他怎么样了 -失血过多
[09:04] April’s pinching off his femoral artery, 艾普尔正夹着他的股动脉
[09:06] but he’s still bleeding into his pelvis. 但他的盆骨仍在出血
[09:07] We’ve got him on the rapid transfuser. 我们得对他进行快速输血
[09:09] I’m gonna have Dr. Lanik take over from here. 我让拉尼克医生来接手
[09:11] – What? Why? – April’s in danger. -什么 为什么 -艾普尔有危险
[09:12] We need someone in charge who’s not as close to her. 我们需要一位与她关系不那么亲近的医生
[09:15] Ms. Goodwin, I hear what you’re saying, 古德温女士 我明白你的意思
[09:16] but April and I, we’re just coworkers. 但艾普尔和我只是同事
[09:19] It’s fine. 没关系的
[09:20] Okay. 好吧
[09:32] Mr. Nichols, I’m Dr. Rhodes. 尼科尔斯先生 我是罗德斯医生
[09:34] This is Dr. Bekker. 这位是贝克医生
[09:35] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[09:37] Um, sore, but okay. 酸痛 但还好
[09:40] I’m so sorry about what happened. 我对发生的一切都很抱歉
[09:42] I was getting so numb and dizzy, 我突然感到浑身麻痹和晕眩
[09:44] and I just wanted to get here, and– 而我只想赶紧赶来这里
[09:46] You passed out while you were driving. 你在开车时晕了过去
[09:49] Mr. Nichols, your scans show 尼科尔斯先生 你的扫描显示
[09:51] that you have a tumor growing in your heart. 你的心脏里长了一颗巨大的肿瘤
[09:53] It’s called a myxoma. 称为粘液瘤
[09:55] Now, it is most likely benign, which means 很可能是良性的 意味着
[09:57] that it won’t spread to the rest of your body, 肿瘤不会扩散到你的身体其他地方
[09:59] but it is large enough that pieces are breaking off 但由于它的体积过大导致部份分离
[10:02] and causing you to have small strokes. 造成了一系列轻微中风
[10:05] So how do you fix it? 那要怎么治疗
[10:06] Normally we’d remove it surgically, 通常我们会用手术移除肿瘤
[10:08] but yours has grown extremely large. 但你的肿瘤因体积巨大
[10:10] We would like to put you on the transplant list. 我们希望把你列入移植等候名单上
[10:12] Find you a new, healthy heart. 帮你找一颗新的健康的心脏
[10:15] Couldn’t that take a while? 那不是要等很久吗
[10:17] What if I have another stroke? I could die. 如果我又中风了怎么办 我可能死啊
[10:18] Removing the tumor is a very difficult procedure. 移除肿瘤是一个非常复杂有难度的手术
[10:21] If we try and are unsuccessful, your body won’t be able 如果我们手术不成功 你的身体
[10:24] to tolerate a transplant later on. 承受不了之后的心脏移植手术
[10:26] But it’s possible you could get it all. 但你们可能移除所有肿瘤
[10:27] It’s possible. 有可能
[10:28] Then let’s do it. 那就做吧
[10:31] Mr. Nichols, I appreciate how eager you are 尼科尔斯先生 我很敬佩你想
[10:33] to take care of this, 尽快治好你的病
[10:34] but I–and we–would really advise against that. 但我 我们都不建议你做手术
[10:38] This thing almost killed me today. 这东西今天差点杀了我
[10:41] Please, take it out. 拜托了 做手术吧
[10:46] Well, the risks are significant, 手术风险非常大
[10:48] but if you’d prefer to take them, 但如果你希望移除肿瘤
[10:49] – of course we will do everything we can to fix this. – Yes. -我们当然会尽全力帮你 -好的
[10:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:56] All right, then. 那好吧
[11:00] Ava, you realize what we are committing ourselves to? 艾娃 你意识到我们要承担的是什么吗
[11:02] I do. 我知道
[11:04] We get one shot at opening him up. 我们给他开胸后只有一次机会
[11:07] If we do it and we don’t succeed, he’s gonna die. 如果我们没成功 他就会死掉
[11:09] We can do it. 我们能成功
[11:15] Hi, Ben. 本
[11:16] So, good news. 好消息
[11:18] A new pair of lungs have become available. 现在有一副肺可以移植
[11:22] Really? 真的
[11:23] Oh, my God, Ben! That’s amazing! 天哪 本 这太棒了
[11:26] Yeah, they’re flying in now. 正在空运过来
[11:27] Should be here in a couple of hours. 两三个小时以后就能到
[11:28] So I’m getting them today? 那我今天就能移植了
[11:29] I’ll call surgery now. 我现在就去安排手术
[11:37] Hey, you here for your check-up? 你们是来做检查的吗
[11:38] – That we are. – Hi, Sophie. -是的 -你好啊 苏菲
[11:40] Oh, I think she’s waking up. 我想她要醒了
[11:43] I hope the, um–the doctors will warm his fingers up. 我希望医生能把他的手指弄暖点
[11:46] Oh, I heard they charge extra for that. 我听说这可是要另外收费的
[11:48] But maybe I can put in a good word. 不过也许我能递个话过去
[11:52] I’ll call surgery for Ben. 我去为本安排手术
[11:54] Thanks. Why don’t I take you guys up? 谢谢 我带你们上去吧
[11:56] Great, yeah. 太好了
[11:57] Everything’s all right. All right. 一切都很好 很好
[12:05] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[12:07] Don needs you right now. 唐现在需要你
[12:11] I can’t breathe. 我喘不上气
[12:13] What happened? 出什么事了
[12:13] He just started wheezing a minute or two ago. 他一两分钟前开始喘
[12:15] – It’s just getting worse. – I can’t breathe. -越来越严重了 -我喘不上气来
[12:17] I can’t breathe. 我喘不上气来
[12:19] He’s having a transfusion reaction. 他出现输血反应
[12:20] We gotta stop the blood. 我们得停止输血
[12:21] Give me 50 milligrams of diphenhydramine, stat. 马上给我50毫克苯海拉明
[12:25] What’s happening to me? Am I gonna be okay? 我怎么了 我不会有事吧
[12:27] You’re having an allergic reaction. 你出现过敏反应
[12:28] They’re gonna have to stop the blood. 他们要停止输血
[12:30] But I’m still bleeding, right? 可我还在出血呢 对吗
[12:32] All right. 好了
[12:34] – Cruz! – Yeah? -克鲁兹 -什么事
[12:36] How close are you? 你们还要多久
[12:37] Uh, leg’s almost free, 腿已经快出来了
[12:38] but there’s a lot of jagged metal down here. 但这下面有很多金属的茬口
[12:40] We gotta move this whole thing at least eight inches, 我们得至少整个挪二十厘米
[12:42] stabilize it before we can move anybody. 把它稳定住 然后才能挪动伤者
[12:44] It’s gonna be a while. 还需要一阵子
[12:46] I can’t give him anymore blood. 我不能再给他输血了
[12:47] – How long is a while? – What can I tell you? -一阵子是多久 -我也说不准
[12:49] We’re working. 我们在努力呢
[12:55] April? 艾普尔
[12:57] Just let me switch out with you. 让我跟你换吧
[13:00] Ethan, I am not leaving him. 伊森 我不会离开他的
[13:12] Okay, so, anemic, hypoglycemic. 贫血 低血糖
[13:17] Uh, low vitamin B12 and calcium. 维生素B12和钙缺乏
[13:19] EKG changes, hmm. 心电图不稳
[13:22] It ain’t good, 这可不太妙
[13:23] but it doesn’t look like an exacerbation of her MS. 但不像是她多发性硬化问题的恶化
[13:25] No, it looks like anorexia, but she’s not underweight. 对 看起来像厌食症 但她并不体重过轻
[13:29] Which doesn’t necessarily exclude the disorder. 但这并不能排除紊乱
[13:32] Let’s go say hi. 我们进去打个招呼
[13:35] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[13:36] Ms. Curry wanted me to, uh– to say a quick hello. 库里女士让我过来打个招呼
[13:39] Were my test results bad? 我的检查结果不好吗
[13:41] We’re worried about your nutrition. 我们对你的营养情况有些担心
[13:43] Have you been experiencing any digestive issues 你有过什么消化方面的问题
[13:45] or decreased appetite? 或者食欲减退吗
[13:48] No. 没有
[13:50] No? Okay, that’s good. 没有吗 那很好
[13:52] Are you concerned about your weight at all, or– 你在意你的体重吗 或者…
[13:55] or even, say, your appearance in general? 更笼统地说 对你的形象特别在意吗
[13:57] I’m not anorexic. 我没有厌食症
[13:59] I have a tapeworm. 我有绦虫
[14:01] A tapeworm? 绦虫
[14:02] Yes, I infected myself on purpose for my MS. 对 我是为了我的多发性硬化特意感染上的
[14:05] There’s this thing called helminthic therapy– 有个寄生虫疗法
[14:08] Yeah, for autoimmune diseases. 对 是针对自身免疫性疾病的
[14:09] It’s–it’s really cutting edge. 是非常尖端的
[14:11] – You’ve heard of it? – Yes. -你听说过 -对
[14:13] Uh, basically, the hypothesis is that a worm infestation 对 简单说 假定寄生虫感染
[14:15] can activate your immune system 可以激活你的免疫系统
[14:16] to fight against certain conditions. 来对抗某些病症
[14:18] You know, there’s actually quite a few centers 要知道 有不少中心
[14:19] that are doing clinical trials. 在进行临床试验呢
[14:21] Oh, she couldn’t get in to any of them. 那些地方她都没进去
[14:23] Have you discussed this with your neurologist? 你和你的神经科医生谈过吗
[14:25] ‘Cause there are several new therapies for MS. 目前有几种针对多发性硬化的新疗法
[14:27] And, you know, modulators– 比如 调节器疗法
[14:29] Steroids, Cytoxan. 类固醇 环磷酰胺
[14:30] I’ve tried everything. 我所有疗法都试过了
[14:31] But since I started this, 但自从我感染绦虫以后
[14:32] I haven’t had an episode in three months. 我已经三个月没发作过了
[14:34] Really? 真的吗
[14:35] Okay, what is your normal remission rate? 好 那你的正常缓解率有多少
[14:37] Because anything longer than two standard deviations 因为只要比标准偏差值的两倍长
[14:39] and we could probably publish a case study. 我们可能就可以发布病例研究
[14:42] Um, could you excuse us for a second? 我们能失陪一会吗
[14:44] Ms. Curry. 库里小姐
[14:50] Ms. Curry, I appreciate your enthusiasm, 库里小姐 我很欣赏你的热情
[14:53] but these trials are held under strict medical supervision. 但是这种试验应该在严格的医疗监督下进行
[14:56] She’s doing it on her own. 她却在自己做
[14:57] I know, but this is the front line of immunotherapy. 我明白 但这是免疫疗法的前沿科技
[14:59] I mean, we could find a positive result. 我是说 也许结果会不错
[15:00] That woman passed out today from malnourishment. 这位女士今天因为营养不良而晕过去了
[15:03] That’s what we’re treating here. 这才是我们所要治疗的病症
[15:05] Or we can work with her. 或者我们可以跟她合作
[15:06] We–we can modify her diet, 可以调整她的食谱
[15:07] we can–we can give her higher calorie foods– 给她更高热量的食物
[15:09] The patient has a parasite, 这位病人感染了寄生虫
[15:10] and it is clearly undermining her health. 而且显然这会损害她的健康
[15:12] Dr. Charles, I really… 查尔斯医生 我真的…
[15:13] Let’s start with 400 milligrams of Albendazole 我们先给她400毫克阿苯达唑
[15:15] and hang a liter of D5W. 挂一升葡萄糖
[15:17] Thanks. 谢了
[15:28] Looks like things between you and Phillip are going well. 看来你和菲利普的关系进展不错
[15:32] He’s still having a tough time, 他还是挺不容易的
[15:33] but it’s slowly getting better. 但是情况在慢慢好转
[15:39] He’s lucky to have you. 他遇到你真是三生有幸
[15:44] Dr. Halstead, Dr. Manning, 霍斯特德医生 曼宁医生
[15:45] Ben’s sats are dropping. 本的血氧量在下降
[15:50] Please, help him. 求你们 帮帮他
[15:53] Sats are down to 82. 血氧量降到82了
[15:57] No breath sounds on the left. 左侧没有呼吸音
[15:58] It’s likely a pneumothorax. 像是气胸
[16:00] – I’ll get a chest tube kit. – Wait. -我去拿胸管工具包 -等等
[16:02] Do you know how many chest tubes you’ve had before? 你知道自己之前插过几次胸管吗
[16:04] Four. 四次
[16:06] His lungs are likely scarred as-is. 他的肺部可能已经伤痕累累
[16:07] Another chest tube will only jeopardize his ability 再插一次胸管只会让他
[16:09] to receive a transplant. 接受移植的可能性更小
[16:10] But the new lungs are still an hour out. 但是新肺还要一个多小时才到
[16:12] I don’t think he’ll make it like this. 我觉得他这样撑不到那个时候
[16:14] I can make it. 我能撑下去
[16:16] We can give him steroids and put him on a mask. 我们可以给他用类固醇并给他戴上氧气面罩
[16:18] It’s worth a try. 这值得一试
[16:20] Okay, let’s give him 60 milligrams of methylprednisolone 好 给他60毫克甲基强的松龙
[16:23] and up the O2 to ten liters. 并把氧气调高到10升
[16:25] Hang in there, Ben. 再坚持一下 本
[16:26] We’re gonna send you up to prep for surgery soon. 我们很快就会送你去做术前准备
[16:37] Ethan? 伊森
[16:39] He is losing consciousness. We gotta get him out of here. 他要失去意识了 我们得把他弄出去
[16:41] Hey, Don? Don, can you hear me? 唐 唐 听得到我说话吗
[16:44] – I’m so tired. – Stay with me, Don. -我好累 -坚持住 唐
[16:46] Kelly, you guys ready to go yet? 凯利 伙计们准备好了吗
[16:49] The back wheels are still too unstable. 后轮还是太不稳定
[16:50] We need a little bit more time. 我们还得等会
[16:51] No, we don’t have more time. 不 我们等不了了
[16:52] Don’s lost too much blood. 唐已经失血过多了
[16:53] We’re not moving anyone until it’s safe. 在确定情况安全之前我们不能移动任何人
[16:54] No, Ethan– 不行 伊森
[16:55] I’m sorry, April. 抱歉 艾普尔
[16:59] Kelly! 凯利
[17:00] He’s dying. We have to move him now. 他快死了 我们必须现在就把他挪出来
[17:03] Dr. Choi, is that true? 崔医生 这是真的吗
[17:06] – How unstable is the car? – It’s not where we’d like it. -这辆车有多不稳定 -位置不太好
[17:08] If we move now, can’t promise you it won’t collapse. 如果现在移动 有可能会塌下来
[17:11] Kelly! 凯利
[17:13] Do it! 快挪
[17:16] You start pressors, I’ll up his fluids. 你来给他增压 我来增加输液量
[17:18] Keep working. We’re waiting till it’s safe. 继续努力 我们等到安全了再挪
[17:21] – Ethan! – We’re waiting. -伊森 -我们再等等
[17:30] What’s going on? 怎么了
[17:31] Turned into a tension pneumo. We have to needle it. 转为张力性气胸了 我们只能扎针了
[17:44] His sats aren’t coming up. It’s not working. 血氧量还是没有上升 这样不起效
[17:46] The new lungs are still 15 minutes away. 新肺还要再等15分钟才到
[17:48] He’s not gonna make it that long. 他撑不了那么久
[17:49] We have to do a chest tube. 我们必须插胸管
[17:51] If we do it, he may not be able to get a transplant. 如果我们插了 他可能就不能接受移植了
[17:54] We have to do this. 我们不得不插
[17:58] – Get the chest tube kit. – No, wait! -拿胸管工具包 -不 等等
[18:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[18:05] Sats are down to 71. 血氧量降到71了
[18:09] What about his transplant? 那他的移植手术怎么办
[18:12] We don’t have a choice. 我们没别的选择
[18:14] Okay, making the incision. 好 开始切割
[18:27] I’m in. 插进去了
[18:29] Sats back up to 80. 血氧量回到80了
[18:32] 83. 83了
[18:33] All right, tell radiology 好的 通知放射科
[18:34] he needs a stat chest CT before he goes to the OR. 他进手术室前需要做一个胸部断层扫描
[18:49] I can’t get an angle on this. 我没办法找到一个好的角度
[18:51] Reflect the atrium. 照下心房
[18:54] That’s as far back as it’s gonna go. 那会绕的太远
[18:58] I can’t get around it. 我绕不过去
[19:00] Damn it. 该死
[19:03] The tumor’s extended too far into the auricle. 肿瘤太快扩散进心房
[19:04] And into the valve and the SA node. 还有瓣膜和窦房结
[19:09] I don’t see how we’re ever gonna get the margins clear. 我不觉得我们能清楚找到肿瘤边缘
[19:11] We may have to close him back up. 我们大概给他缝合回去了
[19:12] But we can’t close him back up. 但我们不能缝合
[19:14] He’s never gonna survive another procedure. 他熬不过下一次手术的
[19:16] We need to fix this today. 我们今天就得解决
[19:18] Let me try it from here. 让我试试从这弄
[19:22] – Reflect the atrium. – Yes, sir. Forceps. -照下心房 -好 手术钳
[19:25] Right here. 就在这
[19:26] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[19:28] They’re ready to extract the patient from under the car. 他们准备把伤者从车底下移出来了
[19:33] Okay. 好的
[19:37] Keep dissecting. 继续剖
[19:40] It’s the only option we have. 这是我们唯一的选择
[19:48] – Go grab a board. – Ethan. -去拿个推车 -伊森
[19:50] Hey, team’s in place. 全员都做好准备了
[19:51] Soon as he’s out, Maggie and I will bind the pelvis 他一出来 你松开动脉上夹子的时候
[19:53] while you clamp off the artery. 麦基和我会固定住他的骨盆
[19:54] Whoa, why isn’t he on the rapid transfuser? 怎么没给他快速输血
[19:57] He had a reaction to the blood. 他对血液有过敏反应
[19:58] We had to take him off. 我们不得不停止输血
[20:00] And he’s been down there this long? 然后他这样在底下被困住那么久了
[20:02] Yeah. 是的
[20:03] He’s lost too much blood and his pressure’s in the toilet. 他失血过多 血压水平极低
[20:06] Even if we are perfect on this, it might not be enough. 即使我们尽全力 可能最后都是徒劳
[20:09] I know. 我明白
[20:13] Man, I know that this is delicate, 我知道现在形势很微妙
[20:14] but is Don an organ donor? 但唐是器官捐献者吗
[20:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:20] The driver. 那个司机
[20:21] He needs a new heart. 他需要一个新的心脏
[20:24] God. 天哪
[20:27] Yeah. 是啊
[20:35] Don, Don, it’s time to get you out of here. 唐 唐 现在要把你移出来了
[20:39] – You have lost a lot of blood. – I know. -你失血过多 -我知道
[20:42] Your condition is extremely serious, 你的伤势极其严重
[20:43] and you know that in cases like this, 你也知道在这种情况下
[20:45] we’d like to have a plan. 我们需要准备一个计划
[20:47] You wanna know if I’m an organ donor. 你想知道我是不是器官捐献者
[20:51] You’re a healthcare worker, Don, you understand. 你是医疗工作者 唐 你明白的
[20:54] You said you were gonna save me. 你说过要救我的
[20:55] I know. We are, Don. 我知道 我们正在救你 唐
[20:56] Don, we’re gonna do everything that we possibly can– 唐 我们会倾尽全力的
[20:58] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[21:00] Stop, guys, you’re scaring him. 别说了 你们吓到他了
[21:01] – April, please. – Get me out. -艾普尔 别这样 -救我出去
[21:04] – Just get me out. – Don, Don? -把我救出去 -唐 唐
[21:06] Kelly, we gotta go now. 凯利 我们现在就得开始移了
[21:07] – Let’s move! – Ready? -开始移吧 -准备好了吗
[21:09] – Up on blue! – Copy that. -蓝色气囊升起 -收到
[21:12] Up on blue. 蓝色气囊升起
[21:16] Let’s get it in. 把板子插进去
[21:19] – Okay, ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -准备好了
[21:21] – One, two, three. – There we go. -一 二 三 -好了
[21:25] – Gonna roll him! – Yep! -要把他翻个面 -好
[21:27] – Roll! – Roll! -翻过来 -翻
[21:29] You’re good. 你没事
[21:36] – Clamp? – Clamp! -钳子呢 -钳子
[21:38] – All right, April. -Yep! -好的 艾普尔 -好了
[21:39] – Faster, let’s go! He’s gonna bleed out! 快点 我们走 他会失血过量的
[21:42] Clamps are on! 钳子夹住
[21:45] Heartrate’s 140! Sats are dropping! 心跳140 心率在下降
[21:47] – Let’s go, let’s move! – All right, on my count! -我们快走 -好的 听我数
[21:49] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[21:51] Let’s go! Come on, let’s move, people! 走吧 快点 大家都快点
[21:53] He’s crashing! 他快不行了
[21:55] All right, let’s move! Move, move! 好的 我们快走 快点
[22:09] Whoa, what’s going on? 发生什么了
[22:10] Dr. Latham called the transplant off. 莱瑟医生叫停了移植手术
[22:11] What do you mean? The new lungs are ready to go. 你在说什么 新的肺都准备好了
[22:13] The chest tube caused a hemothorax, 胸部插管导致胸腔积血
[22:15] and that’s on top of the damage 这次比他之前进行的所有手术中的
[22:16] from all his previous procedures. 肺部损伤更加严重
[22:17] He’d bleed out before we even got the new lungs in. 我们拿到新的肺之前 他就会失血过多
[22:19] Nothing we’ve tried has touched his infection. 我们试过的方法都对他的感染无济于事
[22:21] If he doesn’t get this transplant, he’s going to die. 要是他不做移植 他会死的
[22:24] Dr. Latham says his lungs are completely fused 莱瑟医生说他的肺已经完全
[22:27] to his chest wall. 和胸腔壁黏合了
[22:28] It’s just not possible. 不可能的
[22:31] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[22:38] Oh, God! 天哪
[22:39] Oh, God, here. 天啊 给你
[22:42] Oh, God. 天哪
[22:44] – Oh, God. – You okay? -天哪 -你没事吧
[22:46] Oh, God. Yeah, I’m okay. 天哪 是的 我没事
[22:48] Hang a bag of Zofran. 给她吊一袋枢复宁
[22:50] No, I don’t want any Zofran. 不 我不要枢复宁
[22:52] Honey, you–you’re nauseous. 亲爱的 你现在感到恶心想吐
[22:53] It’ll make you feel so much better. 它会让你感觉好受得多
[22:54] – Go get the Zofran. – No, I don’t want any Zofran. -去拿枢复宁 -不 我不想要枢复宁
[22:58] I take the Zofran, I get tired. 如果我打了枢复宁 我会感觉疲惫
[23:00] When I get tired, I nap, 我感到疲惫就会打盹
[23:02] and then I can’t sleep at night. 然后我晚上就会睡不着
[23:03] I don’t want any Zofran. 我不要打枢复宁
[23:04] Okay, well, we can get you something to help you sleep. 那我们可以给你开点助眠的药
[23:07] Ask Dr. Singh to write an order for, um– 让辛格医生开一张药方
[23:09] Will you stop it, please? 能拜托你打住吗
[23:13] Okay, will you leave, please? 好了 请你离开
[23:14] I want you to get out. 我希望你出去
[23:16] Okay, okay. 好吧
[23:19] I’ll be back in a little while– 我过一会再回来
[23:20] 20, 30 minutes–just to see if you’re still feeling nauseous. 大概二三十分钟 来看看你会不会好一点
[23:22] No! 不用
[23:24] Don’t come back! 不要回来了
[23:26] I want you out! 你给我出去
[23:41] How’s Don? 唐怎么样了
[23:42] His pelvis is completely shattered. 他的盆骨已经完全碎了
[23:44] It’s still touch and go. 还在生死边缘
[23:46] What? 怎么了
[23:48] If he doesn’t make it, that’s a heart wasted. 如果他撑不过去 那就浪费了一个心脏
[23:52] He was terrified, Ethan. 伊森 他吓坏了
[23:53] It was wrong of you to ask him. 你当时问他是不对的
[23:55] – How could we not? – He wanted us to save him. -我们怎么能不问 -他希望我们救他
[23:57] And we are! We’re doing everything we can! 我们是在救他 我们已经竭尽所能了
[23:59] You did not do everything you could. 你没有尽你所能
[24:01] You should have gotten Don out sooner. 你应该早点让唐出来的
[24:02] That car could have collapsed. 那辆车有可能会散架
[24:03] I wanted to make sure he was safe. 我必须得保证他的安全
[24:04] No, you wanted to make sure I was safe! 不 你是要保证我的安全
[24:07] But I wasn’t your patient, Ethan. 但是我不是你的病人 伊森
[24:09] He was. 他才是
[24:26] Okay, so, um, if you email me the details, 好了 如果你把细节用邮件发给我
[24:28] I’ll follow up with you in a week 我会在一周内向你跟进
[24:29] and we can take it from there. 接下来交给我们吧
[24:31] Ms. Curry? What are you doing? 库里女士 你在干什么
[24:35] She wanted to be discharged. 她想出院
[24:36] She’s severely anemic. 她严重贫血
[24:37] She could pass out before she gets to the parking lot. 她有可能在走到停车场前就晕过去
[24:40] I mean, I scheduled a visit with a nutritionist 我已经预约了一位营养师
[24:41] and I’m gonna monitor her closely. 而且我会密切监护她的状态
[24:44] Ms. Glenn? 格伦小姐
[24:45] You’re aware that this worm puts you at risk 你知道这个绦虫会让你患上
[24:47] of pancreatitis, heart disease, arrhythmia– 胰腺炎 心脏病 心律失常
[24:50] I know, but it’s the only thing that’s helped my MS. 我知道 但这是唯一能缓解多发性硬化症的
[24:52] Trust me, correlation is not necessarily causation. 相信我 相关性不一定是因果关系
[24:55] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[24:56] He doesn’t think that 他不认为
[24:57] the absence of MS symptoms is related to the tapeworm. 没有出现多发性硬化症的原因是绦虫
[24:59] Not what I said. 这不是我要说的
[25:01] Whether it’s helping you or not, 不管这是否对你有帮助
[25:03] the side effects are seriously endangering your health. 副作用严重危害你的身体健康
[25:06] I don’t agree. 我不这么觉得
[25:07] I know how I feel, and I’m going home. 我知道自己的感觉如何 我要回家
[25:09] Well, then, I’m sorry, you leave me no choice 既然如此 抱歉 你让我别无选择
[25:10] but to put you on a psych hold. 只好让你留院精神观察了
[25:13] – What? – You can’t make her stay here! -什么 -你不让强制她留下来
[25:15] I’m afraid I can. 恐怕我可以
[25:15] Right now, your wife is a danger to herself. 现在你的妻子正对她自己造成危险
[25:17] My job is to protect her. Earl, back in 4. 而我的工作是保护她 厄尔 带回4号治疗室
[25:19] No–Dr. Charles, what are you doing? 不 查尔斯医生 你在干什么
[25:21] – Come with me, ma’am. – Let go of me! -女士 请跟我来 -放开我
[25:23] Hey, what are you doing? 你们在干什么
[25:24] – You can’t keep me here! – Dr. Charles! -你们不能把我关在这 -查尔斯医生
[25:25] – You can’t keep me here! – Get off of her! -你们不能把我关在这 -放开她
[25:35] Oh, hey, uh, my mom, 你好 我妈妈
[25:37] She was feeling some tightness in her chest before, so– 她之前感觉有点胸闷 所以…
[25:39] Yeah, of course. I’ll–I’ll check on her as soon as I can. 知道了 我会尽快去看看她的
[25:42] Okay, thank–hey. 好的 谢…
[25:44] – What’s the matter? – Uh, tough case. -怎么了 -棘手的病例
[25:46] We allowed this patient to talk us 我们被这位病人说服
[25:48] into removing his cardiac myxoma 移除他的心脏粘液瘤
[25:49] when we should have done a transplant 然而我们原本应该做器官移植手术的
[25:51] and now, well, he’s probably gonna die. 现在 他可能要死了
[25:55] Why can’t you remove it? 为什么你们移除不了
[25:56] Well, it–it’s too extensive. 它太大了
[25:58] We’d never get it all. 我们不可能完全移除
[26:00] Could you get it all with an autotransplant? 那自体移植术可以做到吗
[26:04] You’re talking about completely removing 你说的是将他的心脏
[26:05] his heart from his body. 完全从身体里移出来
[26:07] I mean, we could get at the whole tumor, 那样我们可以移除整个肿瘤
[26:09] but the damage is so extensive 但是损失太大了
[26:11] the odds of reimplantation are miniscule. 把心脏重新移植回去的成功几率太小了
[26:13] That might not be true. 可能不会像你说的这样
[26:14] The chief of CT back at my hospital? 还记得我之前医院的那个心胸科主任吗
[26:16] He did a 12-patient trial on reimplantation 他做过一个12人的再植术临床实验
[26:19] after ice bath dissection. 是在冰浴解剖后做的
[26:20] He hasn’t published yet but he got good results. 他还没有发表 但他得到了很好的结果
[26:23] – What kind of results? – Greater than 50%. -什么样的结果 -成功率高于五成
[26:26] “Greater than 50%”? You’re sure? “高于五成” 你确定吗
[26:28] Yeah, I can get you the details on the procedure. 确定 我可以给你找找关于手术的详细信息
[26:31] Do it, fast. 快去
[26:32] I’m gonna be back in the OR. 我先回手术室
[26:33] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢了 -没事
[26:35] Okay. 好的
[26:42] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[26:56] Four months ago, we were getting married. 四个月前 我们本来要结婚的
[26:58] Today I gave her her house key back. 今天我把她的家门钥匙还给了她
[27:01] I know. 我懂
[27:05] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[27:10] Come on. 振作起来
[27:12] Let’s get back to work. 我们回去工作吧
[27:38] Don’s still in surgery. It’s not going well. 唐还在手术中 情况不太好
[27:41] If he dies, I accept full responsibility. 如果他死了 我承担全部责任
[27:43] I looked at the notes, spoke with CFD. 我看过了病例 和消防局谈过了
[27:46] Lieutenant Severide said 西弗莱德副队说
[27:47] you were faced with some tough decisions, 你面临着一些艰难的决定
[27:49] especially regarding April. 特别是关于艾普尔的
[27:53] You tried to warn me. 你警告过我
[27:55] Being responsible for people’s lives 对他人的生命负责
[27:57] is never easy, Dr. Choi. 从来都不是件易事 崔医生
[27:59] Let’s all just hope that things work out for the best. 我们就希望一切顺利吧
[28:04] Yes, ma’am. 知道了 女士
[28:20] The antibiotics aren’t working, are they? 抗生素不起作用 是吗
[28:23] No, they’re not. 是的 不起作用
[28:30] Lisa. 丽莎
[28:32] I spoke with the transplant coordinator. 我和移植协调员谈过了
[28:35] No one ahead of you on the list can get here 名单上在你之前的人都不能
[28:37] before the donor lungs expire, 在捐献者的肺不能用之前赶到
[28:40] which means you’re up next. 也就是说下一个就轮到你了
[28:44] To get a transplant? 做移植吗
[28:46] Yes. 是的
[28:54] I can’t. 我不行
[28:57] Not if he’s going to die. 如果他会死的话就我就不会接受
[28:59] He’s septic. 他得了败血症
[29:01] He has a DNR. 他拒绝心肺复苏
[29:02] There–there’s nothing you can do. 你无能为力
[29:04] I can be here with him. 我可以在这陪着他
[29:08] I have to be here. 我必须得在这
[29:13] He’s amazing. 他很棒
[29:16] Never complains. 从不抱怨
[29:18] Most people born with something like this 大多数天生得了这种病的人
[29:20] would say, “Why me?” 都会说 “为什么是我”
[29:23] But Ben, he’s always saying, “Why not me?” 但是本总是说 “为什么不是我呢”
[29:26] He taught me to be grateful for what I have. 他教会我感激我所拥有的一切
[29:31] And I am. 我真的很感激
[29:34] I understand. 我明白
[29:36] But you need these lungs, too. 但你也需要这对肺
[29:41] I still have time. 我还有时间
[29:44] – Another pair will come up. – Lisa– -会有另一对的 -丽莎
[29:46] No. 不
[29:48] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:50] No. 我拒绝
[30:05] Mind if I come in? 介意我进来吗
[30:08] Not at all. 当然不介意
[30:14] You okay? 你还好吗
[30:16] What, you mean that whole thing down there? 什么 你是说下面发生的那些事吗
[30:19] I mean, I wish it hadn’t come to that, 我真希望事情没有变成那样
[30:20] but, uh, yeah, I’m fine. 但是 我还好
[30:23] Didn’t look that way to me. 我看着好像不太好啊
[30:27] Now, we’ve worked together a long time, Daniel. 丹尼尔 我们已经共事很久了
[30:29] You usually empower your patients 你通常给予你的病人
[30:31] to make their own choices. 做出自己的选择的力量
[30:34] Putting that woman on a psych hold? 可是你把那个女人留院精神观察
[30:36] Sharon, I made a clinical decision 莎伦 我做了个临床决策
[30:38] for her own wellbeing. 这是为了她好
[30:40] Don’t know what to tell you. 没有什么可告诉你的
[30:41] Look, I know watching Cece go through treatment 听着 我知道看着茜茜接受治疗
[30:45] has been very hard on you. 对你来说很艰难
[30:48] It’s making you feel a little helpless. 这让你感到有点手足无措
[30:51] But… 但是
[30:53] bringing your emotions to work? 你真的要在工作的问题上感情用事吗
[31:35] I really don’t like this. 我真的不喜欢这样
[31:37] You have a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗
[31:40] You don’t know how you’re going to restart his heart. 你不知道怎么给他的心脏复苏
[31:43] Robin’s on the phone right now. 罗宾现在正在打电话
[31:45] She’ll have answers for us soon. 她会很快给我们答复的
[31:47] Robin. 罗宾
[31:48] Not a cardiothoracic surgeon, 不是心胸外科医生
[31:50] not even an amiable country doctor. 甚至不是一个赤脚医生
[31:52] I trust her. 我信任她
[32:08] Why isn’t Lisa in surgery? 为什么丽莎没在做手术
[32:09] You told her she was next up. 你告诉她她是下一个了啊
[32:11] She won’t leave Ben. 她不想丢下本
[32:13] Not while he’s still alive. 只要他还活着
[32:33] Lisa, you and Ben have never been able to be together. 丽莎 你和本从未在一起过
[32:36] But what if there was a way you could be? 但如果有个方法可以让你们在一呢
[32:38] Not through a pane of glass. 不用再隔着玻璃
[32:42] We could? 我们可以吗
[32:44] Yes. 可以
[32:45] It could only be for a minute, though, 尽管它可能只有一分钟
[32:47] because you’d have to agree to take the new lungs. 因为你得同意接受新的肺
[32:54] No. 不
[32:56] I can’t. 我不能
[32:57] Don’t you think Ben would want you to have them? 你不觉得本会希望你拥有它们吗
[33:02] I can’t leave him now. 我现在不能丢下他
[33:05] It wouldn’t be leaving him. 那不是丢下他
[33:08] It’d be giving him what you both have always wanted. 那是给他一直以来你们都想要的
[33:15] Lisa, this is the memory you’ll have for the rest of your life. 丽莎 这是你余生都可以留存的记忆
[33:19] The one moment you were truly together. 有那么一刻你们真的在一起了
[33:32] Okay. 好吧
[33:34] Okay. 好吧
[33:57] Lisa, no. 丽莎 不
[33:58] It’s okay. 没关系的
[34:00] It’s okay. I promise, Ben. 没事的 我保证 本
[35:11] Love you, Ben. 我爱你 本
[35:18] I love you. 我爱你
[36:01] It’s outrageous, I– 太过分了 我…
[36:04] what recourse do we have? 我们有什么办法吗
[36:07] My husband’s talking to our lawyer. 我丈夫正在和我的律师谈话
[36:08] We’re going to sue you. 我们会起诉你
[36:10] That won’t be necessary. 没那个必要
[36:12] I’m releasing the psych hold. You can go home. 我解除了留院精神观察 你可以回家了
[36:15] What? 什么
[36:16] I’m discharging you. You’re free to go. 我让你出院了 你可以走了
[36:20] Okay. 好吧
[36:22] Well, good luck. Hope you feel better. 祝你好运 希望你感觉好点
[36:28] Follow up with her neurologist. 跟进她的神经科医生
[36:29] Stay on top of those labs, and, um… 跟进她的化验结果 并且…
[36:33] keep me updated as to her progress. 同步和我更新汇报她的进展
[36:35] – Of course. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[36:46] You know there’s no published data 你知道没有公开的关于
[36:47] on intracardiac pacemaker use in reimplanted hearts? 心内起搏器用于重新移植心脏的数据吧
[36:50] I am aware. 我知道
[36:52] So do you have a plan for what to do if it doesn’t catch? 所以如果没起作用的话 你有什么计划吗
[36:58] No. 没有
[37:00] Great. 很好
[37:03] All right, here we go. 好了 开始吧
[37:24] Well, will you look at that? 瞧瞧啊
[37:32] All right, we still have a lot of work to do. 好吧 我们还有一些工作要做
[37:33] – Let’s get him off bypass. – Yes, Doctor. -给他取出支路导管 -好的 医生
[37:57] V-fib. 室颤
[38:01] He’s DNR. Nothing more we can do. 他拒绝心肺复苏 我们无能为力
[38:10] Time of death, 19:42. 死亡时间 19点42分
[38:30] They were able to set his pelvis. 他们修复了他的盆骨
[38:32] They actually think he’ll make a full recovery. 他们说他会完全康复
[38:34] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[38:36] I was worried about you today. 我今天很担心你
[38:40] Did it clould my judgment? 那影响了我的判断力吗
[38:43] Maybe. 或许吧
[38:45] But either way, there’s no place for that here. 但不论怎样 我都不后悔
[38:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:58] For caring. 你的关心
[39:06] Lisa, I’m so sorry. 丽莎 我很遗憾
[39:10] Ben has passed. 本去世了
[40:08] Natalie! 娜塔莉
[40:16] You and I… 你和我
[40:19] we have some good memories. 我们有一些美好的回忆
[40:21] Don’t we? 是吧
[40:26] Yes, we do. 是啊 有的
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme