时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay, modern art movement characterized by | 开始 一种当代艺术运动 其特征是 |
[00:08] | strong colors and fierce brush strokes, | 用色强烈 笔触凌厉 |
[00:11] | seven letters, begins with an “F.” | 三个字 “野”开头 |
[00:14] | Ask the Art History major. | 去问艺术史专家吧 |
[00:16] | Fauvism. | 野兽派 |
[00:18] | Painters were called fauves. It’s French for “Wild beasts.” | 这是画家的名称 就是法语中”野兽”之意 |
[00:21] | Oh, always were smarter than me. | 是吗 总是比我聪明 |
[00:24] | Yeah, but it only took you 20 years | 当然 不过你花了二十年 |
[00:26] | to figure it out, though, right? | 才明白这一点 不是吗 |
[00:29] | You’re gonna have to eat fast, | 你得快点吃了 |
[00:30] | because we’re due at the hospital in a half hour | 因为半小时之内我们的就得赶去医院 |
[00:32] | for your clinical trial eval. | 参加你的临床试验了 |
[00:34] | You know, speaking of which, I had some time open up | 说到这个 我今天上午有一段时间 |
[00:37] | in my schedule this morning, | 没有安排工作 |
[00:38] | so I was just thinking, you know– | 所以我就想着 |
[00:40] | Okay, you can come, but no doctoring. | 好吧 你可以来 但不许诊断 |
[00:44] | – No doctoring. – Danny. | -我不诊断啊 -丹尼 |
[00:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:48] | No doctoring. | 不会诊断的 |
[00:56] | Saw Robin and her mother in the atrium. | 在餐厅看见罗宾和她妈妈了 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:01] | You must be happy to have her back in town. | 她回来你肯定很高兴吧 |
[01:04] | Look, Ava, we have to share the same space, | 艾娃 我们难免抬头不见低头见 |
[01:08] | so how about we just try and keep it professional, okay? | 所以我们还是尽量保持专业吧 好吗 |
[01:10] | Still taking the antiretrovirals, by the way. | 对了 我还在服用抗逆转录病毒药物 |
[01:17] | You know I’ve loved having you crash with me. | 我很欢迎你来我这住 |
[01:20] | The laundry, I know. It won’t happen again. | 洗衣服 我知道 不会再有第二次了 |
[01:21] | It’s the third time this week you’ve left wet clothes overnight. | 这是你这星期第三次把脏衣服留过夜了 |
[01:24] | What kind of grown man can’t follow a timer? | 哪有成年人还不会用定时的 |
[01:26] | What kind of grown man buys a sofa secondhand? | 那哪里有成年人买二手沙发的 |
[01:28] | My back’s killing me. | 我的后背疼死了 |
[01:30] | Honestly, dude, don’t you think it’s about time | 说真的哥们 你觉得你是不是应该 |
[01:32] | you started thinking about pulling the trigger on an apartment? | 开始考虑一下找个公寓去住了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, when I find one I like, sure. | 等我找到喜欢的 当然会去啊 |
[01:37] | All right, just level with me. | 好了 你就说实话吧 |
[01:38] | Are you holding out hope that | 你是不是还在希望 |
[01:40] | there’s gonna be a reunion with Natalie? | 能跟娜塔莉复合呢 |
[01:41] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[01:44] | She’s done with me. | 她跟我结束了 |
[01:45] | She’s made that perfectly clear. | 她已经说得很清楚了 |
[01:50] | What is it, Kol? What do you see, huh? | 怎么了 科尔 你看见什么了 |
[01:54] | What the… | 什么… |
[01:58] | Oh, my God, it’s a body. | 我的天 是个人 |
[02:00] | Frozen solid, no pulse. | 冻僵了 没有脉搏 |
[02:03] | I’m calling it in. | 我报警 |
[02:08] | Jay, hang on. I feel something. | 杰 等等 我感觉到了什么 |
[02:11] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[02:16] | Will, Baghdad’s open. What do you have? | 威尔 急救室开着 什么情况 |
[02:18] | Jane Doe, found her frozen in the snow in Jay’s neighborhood. | 无名女 在杰家附近被发现冻僵在雪地里 |
[02:21] | Miss, can you tell me your name? | 小姐 能告诉我你的姓名吗 |
[02:23] | Any idea how she got there? | 知道她是怎么到那里的吗 |
[02:24] | No overt signs of trauma, | 无明显外伤 |
[02:25] | did smell alcohol on her breath. | 呼吸中能闻到酒精味 |
[02:27] | CPD’s working the scene. | 警察正在调查现场 |
[02:31] | Hey, you know the drill. One…two…three… | 你们知道该怎么做 一 二 三 |
[02:35] | Let’s swap these blankets out for warmer ones | 换些更保暖的毯子来 |
[02:37] | and get these wet clothes off her. | 然后把这些湿衣服脱掉 |
[02:47] | No wonder she’s frozen, got down to 10 degrees last night. | 难怪她会冻僵 昨晚气温零下十多度呢 |
[02:49] | Shawn, get a temperature. Lucy, warm saline, two liters. | 肖恩 量体温 露西 挂两升温盐水 |
[02:52] | On it. | 好 |
[02:56] | Frostbite to her extremities. | 手脚有冻伤 |
[02:58] | Temp’s only 31 degrees Celsius. | 体温只有31摄氏度 |
[03:04] | – Miss? – My hands… | -女士 我的手 |
[03:06] | You’re at Chicago Med. Can you tell me your name? | 你在芝加哥医院 能告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[03:08] | My ring-where’s my wedding ring? | 我的戒指 我的婚戒在哪 |
[03:11] | Get new hot packs behind her neck and in her armpits, | 在她颈下和腋下放加热包 |
[03:14] | CBC BMP, coags and a urine tox screen, | 做血常规 血液生化 血凝率和尿毒检查 |
[03:16] | – specifically for flunitrazepam. – On it. | -重点检查氟硝西泮 -好的 |
[03:18] | Date rape drug? | 迷奸药 |
[03:19] | You think she was sexually assaulted? | 你觉得她被性侵了 |
[03:21] | And probably robbed. | 很可能还被抢了 |
[03:22] | No cell phone or purse, could have taken her wedding ring, too. | 没找到手机或钱包 也可能把婚戒抢了 |
[03:24] | And dumped her in the snow. | 然后就这么扔在雪地里 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna call Jay, see what they turned up. | 我得联系杰 看他们查出来什么没 |
[03:39] | All right, wait a minute. | 你等一下 |
[03:39] | Do you remember when you had that party, | 你还记得你办过一个派对 |
[03:41] | that kind of New Orleans style–what kind of party…? | 那种新奥尔良风格的 什么派对来着 |
[03:43] | Fourth of July party. | 独立日派对 |
[03:44] | Well, I always threw the best parties, | 我总是很擅长办派对 |
[03:46] | but that was one for the books. | 但是那一场绝对教科书级别 |
[03:48] | Pretty sure I ate half my weight in crawfish that day. | 我那次肯定吃了我一半体重的小龙虾 |
[03:52] | You did. | 确实啊 |
[03:52] | I did, yes. | 我确实吃了 |
[03:54] | And you had on that really beautiful red sundress | 而你穿了那么一件非常漂亮的红背心裙 |
[03:57] | – that you made. – I did. | -你自己做的 -是啊 |
[03:59] | Looked pretty damn good in that dress, too. | 你穿那条裙子确实很好看 |
[04:01] | – I looked good in that dress. – Looks good in red, right? | -那裙子是挺配我的 -穿红的就是好看 |
[04:04] | Hate to break up the party, folks, | 抱歉打扰你们几位的派对 |
[04:06] | but I come bearing good news. | 不过我有好消息 |
[04:08] | Oh, Dr. Singh, we love good news. | 辛格医生 我们喜欢好消息 |
[04:11] | Caroline, your blood and urine samples were normal. | 卡洛琳 你的血样和尿样都正常 |
[04:14] | Just need to do a quick physical exam, | 只需要再进行一次快速体检 |
[04:16] | and then the last step is to send you for scans. | 最后一步就是送你去做扫描 |
[04:19] | If you follow me… | 那么请跟我来吧 |
[04:21] | Okay, okay. Wanna come? | 好的 你来吗 |
[04:23] | – Yep. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[04:28] | It’s nice of you to clear your morning. | 你能腾出上午的时间挺好嘛 |
[04:30] | I’m sure CeCe appreciates it. | 茜茜肯定很高兴的 |
[04:32] | Just trying to keep everybody’s spirits up. | 我只是想让大家都振奋点 |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, I’ll check in later. | 那好吧 我待会再来 |
[04:36] | Thanks for stopping by. | 多谢你过来 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 客气 |
[04:44] | She’s hearing my murmur. | 她在听我的心脏杂音 |
[04:45] | Had it since she was a little girl. | 她小女孩的时候就在听了 |
[04:47] | No, I’m actually hearing a double gallop. | 不 其实我听到了双重奔马律[异常心音] |
[04:50] | A double gallop? | 双重奔马律 |
[04:51] | Isn’t that usually from a valve issue? | 那不是一般意味着血管问题吗 |
[04:53] | We’ll need an echo to confirm, | 我们得做超声来确认一下 |
[04:54] | but that tends to be the cause, yes. | 不过一般都是那种问题 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry, I’ll have to hold | 抱歉 我必须得推迟 |
[04:59] | the clinical trial evaluation for now. | 临床试验评估了 |
[05:01] | I’ll page cardiology. | 我去通知心胸科 |
[05:03] | Can you page Dr. Rhodes? | 你能通知罗德斯医生吗 |
[05:05] | Tell him it’s for Caroline Charles. | 告诉他是卡洛琳·查尔斯 |
[05:16] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:24] | – How’s Owen? – He’s doing well. | -欧文怎么样 -他挺好的 |
[05:27] | Everything good with you? | 你一切都好吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[05:34] | Therapy’s been going well. | 心理咨询那进展顺利 |
[05:37] | That’s great, Will. I’m really glad to hear that. | 太好了 威尔 我真的很高兴听到这个 |
[05:46] | Oh–uh, I almost forgot… | 差点忘了 |
[05:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:55] | Your mail. | 你的信 |
[05:57] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | No, don’t be. | 不 没关系 |
[06:01] | Should change my address. | 应该把地址改了 |
[06:02] | What? I didn’t say that. | 什么 我不是这个意思 |
[06:04] | – I… – Have a good day, Natalie. | -我… -祝你今天愉快 娜塔莉 |
[06:14] | Dr. Halstead, Jane Doe’s test results. | 霍斯特德医生 无名氏的化验结果 |
[06:19] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[06:21] | CPD stopped by and dropped this off. | 芝加哥警署把这个送来了 |
[06:24] | Her wedding ring. | 她的婚戒 |
[06:27] | Where’d they find it? | 他们在哪找到的 |
[06:28] | In the snow where she passed out. | 她昏过去的那片雪地 |
[06:30] | Her car was parked nearby, too. | 她的车也在附近 |
[06:31] | Purse and ID were inside. | 钱包和身份证都在里面 |
[06:33] | Her name is Emma Patterson. | 她叫艾玛·帕特森 |
[06:35] | So she wasn’t robbed. | 所以她没被抢劫 |
[06:36] | Mm-mm. What’d her labs turn up? | 没有 她的化验结果出来了吗 |
[06:39] | No roofie in her system, but her blood alcohol was 300. | 没查到迷幻药 但她的血液酒精度是300 |
[06:45] | So maybe she just got wasted and passed out. | 也许她只是喝醉了晕倒在地 |
[06:49] | Then what happened to her clothes? | 那她的衣服去哪了 |
[06:51] | Right. | 也对 |
[06:53] | Let me know as soon as she wakes up. | 等她醒来马上通知我 |
[07:08] | Hey, Ethan… | 伊森 |
[07:10] | Um, Shirley and Elijah and I are going to | 雪莉和伊利亚和我打算今晚 |
[07:13] | check out a band at the Hideout tonight. | 准备去隐匿处听乐队演出 |
[07:16] | Since you haven’t accused me of murdering any patients lately… | 鉴于你最近没有指责我谋杀病人 |
[07:18] | April, again, I’m sorry. | 艾普尔 再次抱歉 |
[07:20] | You should come. | 你该一起来 |
[07:22] | I’d like to reset, try being friends again. | 我想重建咱俩的关系 重新做朋友 |
[07:26] | I’d love to go. | 我很想去 |
[07:28] | It’s just I have plans already. | 但我已经有计划了 |
[07:31] | Vicki? | 和维琪 |
[07:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:34] | We’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友 不是吗 |
[07:35] | I mean, we should be able to talk about our dating lives. | 我们应该能谈论彼此的恋爱生活 |
[07:39] | Okay, yeah, with Vicki. | 好吧 是和维琪 |
[07:44] | I’m actually meeting the parents tonight. | 今晚我打算见她的父母 |
[07:50] | It’s a big step. | 很大的进展 |
[07:51] | Some help over here! | 有人能帮忙吗 |
[07:54] | Hey. I’m Dr. Choi, what’s going on? | 我是崔医生 怎么回事 |
[07:57] | We were driving when Tommy started complaining of a headache. | 我们在开车 然后托米开始抱怨头疼 |
[08:00] | We thought it was a migraine. | 我们以为只是偏头疼 |
[08:01] | A few minutes later, he started vomiting. | 几分钟后 他开始呕吐 |
[08:03] | Okay. Hey, Thomas… | 好的 托马斯 |
[08:05] | Thomas, can you open your eyes for me? | 托马斯 你能睁开眼睛吗 |
[08:06] | – The light–it hurts. – All right, he’s burning up. | -光线好刺眼 -他发烧了 |
[08:10] | He has acute lymphocytic leukemia. | 他有急性淋巴细胞白血病 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好 |
[08:12] | Thomas–Thomas, can you touch your chin to your chest? | 托马斯 托马斯 你能用下巴碰到胸口吗 |
[08:15] | Stiff neck. | 脖子僵硬 |
[08:16] | Could be meningitis. | 可能是脑膜炎 |
[08:17] | Let’s have a look at him in the E.D. | 带他去急诊室检查 |
[08:18] | I’ll let Maggie know we’re coming. | 我告诉麦基我们过去了 |
[08:23] | Grade 4 plus mitral regurgitation? | 四级加二尖瓣反流 |
[08:27] | I mean, what does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:29] | In addition to your lymphoma, | 除了你的淋巴瘤 |
[08:30] | you are, unfortunately, in heart failure. | 很遗憾 你的心脏正在衰竭 |
[08:35] | It was that chemo, wasn’t it? | 是化疗惹的祸 对不对 |
[08:38] | I knew we shouldn’t have done the second round. | 我就知道我们不该做第二次化疗 |
[08:40] | Some anti-cancer agents can have cardio toxic effect. | 有些抗癌剂确实对心脏有毒害作用 |
[08:44] | What are the treatments? Is it valve replacement? | 治疗方案呢 瓣膜置换手术 |
[08:46] | Normally, yes, but given the progression of your cancer, | 通常情况下是的 但鉴于你癌症的进展 |
[08:50] | the surgery is just too risky. | 手术非常危险 |
[08:53] | So I recommend that we treat with medication. | 所以我建议用药物治疗 |
[08:57] | And how long will it take to show improvement | 那需要多久才能看到 |
[08:59] | in her cardiac function? | 她心脏情况好转 |
[09:01] | There’s no way to know for sure, | 没办法知道确切时间 |
[09:02] | but a couple of months, at least. | 但至少要两个月 |
[09:05] | But the clinical trial starts in two weeks. | 可是临床试验两周后就开始了 |
[09:07] | There’s no way she’ll be accepted if she’s still | 如果她还在治疗心脏衰竭 |
[09:09] | being treated for heart failure. | 她肯定进不了试验了 |
[09:11] | It’s okay. There’ll be other trials. | 没关系 还会有其他试验 |
[09:13] | Honey, there are new trials being presented all the time. | 亲爱的 新的临床试验一直都有 |
[09:17] | All the time. | 一直都有 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna give you guys some time. | 我让你们商量一下 |
[09:34] | Connor… | 康纳 |
[09:36] | This clinical trial, it’s my mom’s last hope. | 这个临床试验 是我妈妈最后的希望 |
[09:39] | Without it, she won’t live more than a few months. | 没有这个 她活不过几个月 |
[09:42] | If my mom agrees to the surgery, | 如果我妈妈同意做手术 |
[09:45] | I want you to do it. | 我希望你来做 |
[09:47] | Look, Robin, I understand how overwhelming all of this is, | 听着 罗宾 我明白这一切都非常难以承受 |
[09:49] | but I…I can’t do that. | 但是 我没法做 |
[09:55] | What do you mean you can’t? | 什么叫你没法做 |
[09:59] | Oh, you mean you won’t. | 你是说你不愿意做 |
[10:00] | Look, there is a 30 to 50% chance of operative mortality. | 听着 手术有三成到五成的失败可能性 |
[10:04] | Since when have you shied away from a challenging surgery? | 你从什么时候开始不再接受有挑战的手术了 |
[10:06] | It is because it’s your mother that | 那是因为患者是你母亲 |
[10:08] | I’m not willing to chance it. | 我不想冒这风险 |
[10:10] | Robin, take the time that you have with her. | 罗宾 好好利用她余下的时间 |
[10:13] | Months are better than hours. We could lose her on the table. | 几个月也好过几小时 她可能死在手术台上 |
[10:16] | And if it goes well, you could give her years. | 如果一切顺利 你可以让她多活几年 |
[10:19] | Please, Connor, if anyone can bring her through, it is you. | 求你了 康纳 如果有人能让她挺过去 那就是你 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry, but no. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[10:33] | I thought I could rely on you. | 我还以为我能依靠你 |
[10:34] | Robin, you have to trust me, okay? | 罗宾 你得相信我 好吗 |
[10:37] | I am looking out for both you and your mother. | 我这是在帮你和你母亲 |
[10:52] | Thomas’s lumbar puncture confirmed | 托马斯的脊椎穿刺证实了 |
[10:54] | he has viral meningitis, | 他得了病毒性脑膜炎 |
[10:56] | most likely because he’s immunosuppressed. | 很可能是由他的免疫功能不全导致 |
[11:00] | I thought he was finally out of the woods. | 我以为他终于脱险了 |
[11:03] | Kid can’t catch a break. | 这孩子太倒霉了 |
[11:06] | Unfortunately, it appears Thomas’s leukemia | 很遗憾 看起来托马斯的白血病 |
[11:10] | has progressed, as well. | 病情也加重了 |
[11:13] | His white blood cell count is 48,000, | 他的白细胞计数为四万八 |
[11:15] | much higher than I’d expect from viral meningitis alone. | 比我对病毒性脑膜炎的预期值要高很多 |
[11:19] | You’re saying–you’re saying the chemo isn’t working? | 你是说…你是说化疗没有效果 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna start him on antivirals to help treat the infection. | 我们会给他用抗病毒药帮助治疗感染 |
[11:28] | And then what? A bone marrow transplant? | 然后呢 骨髓移植吗 |
[11:33] | That’s the next step. | 那是下一步 |
[11:35] | It may give him time. | 也许能为他争取一些时间 |
[11:38] | Our younger son, Gavin, will donate to his brother. | 我们的小儿子 加文 会为他的哥哥捐献 |
[11:41] | Transplants from minors are extremely rare. | 未成年人捐献非常罕见 |
[11:44] | Your oncologist will evaluate all potential donors first– | 你们的肿瘤医生会先评估所有可能的捐献者 |
[11:47] | No, uh, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[11:48] | We conceived Gavin in vitro | 我们做了试管婴儿 |
[11:51] | so he would be the perfect genetic match to Thomas. | 这样加文就与托马斯的基因完美匹配 |
[11:54] | He’s already donated cord blood and a kidney. | 他已经捐献了脐带血和一个肾 |
[12:01] | Gavin was conceived to save his brother’s life? | 为了救哥哥的命才生下了加文 |
[12:05] | I know how it sounds, | 我知道听起来很糟 |
[12:06] | but we’ve been battling this since Thomas was a toddler. | 但我们从托马斯很小的时候就在和病魔斗争了 |
[12:11] | Without him… | 没有他 |
[12:14] | Thomas wouldn’t have made it past his fifth birthday. | 托马斯连五岁都活不过 |
[12:27] | Ms. Patterson, do you know how you ended up in the snow? | 帕特森女士 你知道你是怎么被埋在雪里的吗 |
[12:30] | Call me Emma. | 叫我艾玛 |
[12:32] | Um, couple of us were at the office working late. | 我们几个在办公室加班 |
[12:35] | We opened a few bottles of wine, had too much to drink. | 我们开了几瓶葡萄酒 喝多了 |
[12:38] | So I Uber’d home and left my keys. | 所以我叫了优步回家 忘拿钥匙了 |
[12:41] | Last thing I remember is trying to get into my house. | 我最后的记忆是想开门回家 |
[12:44] | You Uber’d home? | 你叫优步回家的 |
[12:45] | ‘Cause they found your car nearby | 因为他们在附近发现了你的车 |
[12:47] | with your phone and keys in it. | 手机和钥匙在车里 |
[12:50] | Okay, truthfully, I was hammered, | 好吧 说实话 我喝醉了 |
[12:52] | and I didn’t want you to know that I drove. | 我不想让人知道我开车了 |
[12:55] | I know how irresponsible that was. | 我知道那有多不负责任 |
[12:57] | Any idea what happened to your clothes? | 你知道你的衣服去哪了吗 |
[12:59] | You were only wearing a slip under your coat. | 你外套下只穿了一条衬裙 |
[13:01] | Right. Um… | 是啊… |
[13:04] | I spilled red wine on my dress. I left it at the office. | 我把葡萄酒洒在裙子上了 我把它留在办公室了 |
[13:09] | God, my hands are killing me. | 天啊 我的手疼死了 |
[13:11] | Lucy, 4 of morphine. | 露西 四毫克吗啡 |
[13:13] | You mentioned your wedding ring earlier… | 你之前提到你的婚戒… |
[13:14] | – Yeah, did you find it? – We did. | -你们找到了吗 -我们找到了 |
[13:16] | We got it in a safe place for you. | 我们帮你保存好了 |
[13:17] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:19] | If you want, we can call your spouse for you. | 如果你想的话 我们可以帮你联系你的配偶 |
[13:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[13:23] | I don’t wanna worry Shelly. | 我不想让谢莉担心 |
[13:26] | Okay, but you are gonna be here overnight. | 好吧 但你要在这里过夜 |
[13:28] | We need to monitor the severity of your frostbite | 我们需要观察你冻伤的严重程度 |
[13:29] | for at least 24 hours. | 至少24小时 |
[13:31] | Well, my wife is on a business trip. | 我妻子在出差 |
[13:34] | If you call her, she’ll just hop on the first flight back. | 如果你们联系她 她会乘第一班飞机回来 |
[13:38] | There’s really nothing she can do, right? | 其实她什么也做不了 对吧 |
[13:42] | Just let us know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意就告诉我们 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:49] | Bit shifty, no? | 鬼鬼祟祟的 是吧 |
[13:52] | I mean, we all have our nights, | 我们都有过疯狂的夜晚 |
[13:53] | but they don’t end up passed out in the snow. | 但通常不会昏倒在雪中 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to hide | 对 如果她想对妻子隐瞒成瘾问题 |
[13:58] | a substance abuse problem from her wife. | 也在意料之中 |
[14:00] | Do me a favor, look in her records for past hospitalizations, | 帮我个忙 查查她过去的住院记录 |
[14:03] | anything related to drug or alcohol abuse. | 找出任何与药物或酒精成瘾相关的内容 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:11] | Hey, why’d you take on Caroline’s case | 如果你不会坚持到底 |
[14:13] | if you’re not gonna see it through? | 那为什么要接卡洛琳的病例 |
[14:14] | The last thing she needs right now is to be | 她现在最不需要的 |
[14:16] | passed off on another doctor. | 就是再次换医生 |
[14:18] | Whoa, wait a second, what are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[14:20] | We all agreed that the surgery’s too dangerous, right? | 我们都认可手术太危险 对吧 |
[14:22] | Mortality rate’s too high. | 死亡率太高 |
[14:23] | Now, all of a sudden, Dr. Bekker’s giving her the green light? | 现在贝克医生突然说可以做手术 |
[14:26] | Dr. Bekker advocated for the surgery? | 贝克医生支持做手术 |
[14:27] | Advocated? She agreed to do it. | 支持 她同意主刀 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我来解决 |
[14:36] | Hey, Maggie, I have to take off for a bit. | 麦基 我得离开一会 |
[14:38] | Dr. Peters is gonna stay and cover for me. | 彼得斯医生会留下来替我 |
[14:40] | Is everything okay? Is Owen all right? | 一切还好吗 欧文没事吧 |
[14:41] | No, he’s fine. It’s Sophie. | 不 他没事 是苏菲 |
[14:44] | Wasn’t she discharged a few days ago? | 她不是几天前刚出院吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, but Phillip just called. | 是的 但菲利普刚刚打来电话 |
[14:46] | Apparently, she’s been crying for hours. | 说她哭了几个小时了 |
[14:48] | He can’t get her to stop. | 他没法让她停下来 |
[14:49] | Why doesn’t he just bring her in? | 他为什么不带她来医院 |
[14:50] | The last thing Sophie needs is a trip in the cold, | 苏菲最不需要的就是这么冷的天跑一趟 |
[14:52] | especially if it’s nothing. | 而且可能什么问题都没有 |
[14:55] | – Call me if you need anything. – Thanks. | -有需要就打给我 -谢谢 |
[15:05] | Oh, Will, good. | 威尔 刚好 |
[15:07] | I’ve been doing some digging. | 我做了一些调查 |
[15:08] | I can’t find any sign of substance abuse | 我在艾玛·帕特森的记录中 |
[15:09] | in Emma Patterson’s records. | 找不到任何成瘾的迹象 |
[15:12] | Usually my gut doesn’t lie. | 通常我的直觉不会撒谎 |
[15:14] | Well, hold on, didn’t you say | 等等 你不是说 |
[15:15] | you found her in Jay’s neighborhood? | 你们是在杰家附近发现她的吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:18] | And she told us that was her neighborhood, | 她告诉我们那是她家门口 |
[15:20] | but look at this. | 但是看看这个 |
[15:22] | Her current address is Wilmette. | 她的现居地址在威尔梅特街 |
[15:24] | Okay, so she passed out on someone else’s lawn, | 那么她是在别人的草坪上昏倒了 |
[15:27] | in her lingerie… | 穿着衬裙 |
[15:28] | And didn’t want us to call her wife. | 而且不想让我们联系她妻子 |
[15:31] | She’s having an affair. | 她出轨了 |
[15:32] | Certainly looks that way. | 看起来确实很像 |
[15:35] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[15:37] | Mags. | 麦基 |
[15:38] | You know where Natalie was off to? | 你知道娜塔莉去哪了吗 |
[15:39] | I thought she was working today. | 我以为她今天值班 |
[15:40] | She took some personal time. | 她有私事请假了 |
[15:42] | With her medical bag? | 带着她的医疗包 |
[15:43] | She’s making a house call. | 她去出诊了 |
[15:49] | Okay, Gavin, can you make a fist for me? | 加文 可以请你握拳吗 |
[15:53] | Tight, tight, tight. | 握紧 握紧 握紧 |
[15:54] | Okay, just gonna feel a little prick. | 稍微疼一下 |
[16:00] | It’s not too bad, right? | 不太疼 对吧 |
[16:02] | No, but… | 对 但是… |
[16:04] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[16:06] | When they take my bone marrow, | 他们取我的骨髓的时候 |
[16:08] | is it gonna hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[16:10] | Last time, with the kidney, I was so sore after. | 上次肾做手术之后我很疼 |
[16:14] | I missed a lot of school. I had to quit hockey. | 我缺了很多课 不得不退出冰球队 |
[16:18] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[16:20] | That doesn’t sound too fun. | 这些听起来可不太有趣 |
[16:22] | This time it shouldn’t be as rough, though. | 这次应该没上次那么疼 |
[16:25] | The doctor will just take some stem cells out of your hip bone. | 医生只会从你的髋骨里提取一些干细胞 |
[16:28] | And it won’t take long. | 不会花上太久的 |
[16:29] | You’ll be asleep the whole time. | 你全程都会睡着 |
[16:31] | – Asleep? – Yeah. | -睡着 -是的 |
[16:33] | They’ll give you anesthesia. | 他们会给你麻醉的 |
[16:34] | No, I can’t. I don’t want that again. | 不 我不行 我不想再来一次了 |
[16:37] | Gavin, did you have a bad reaction last time? | 加文 你上次是有什么不好的反应吗 |
[16:39] | It was so scary. | 超级吓人 |
[16:40] | I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t scream. | 我不能呼吸 也不能尖叫 |
[16:44] | When you were waking up? | 当你还醒着的时候吗 |
[16:45] | It felt like there was a pillow over my face. | 感觉就像是有个枕头闷住了我的脸 |
[16:47] | I was gonna die. | 我会死的 |
[16:50] | Take a deep breath, Gavin, okay? | 深呼吸 加文 好吗 |
[16:53] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[16:54] | Will it happen again? | 那样的情况会再次发生吗 |
[16:56] | Hopefully not. | 但愿不会 |
[16:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不不不 |
[16:58] | Gavin, Gavin, look at me. | 加文 加文 看着我 |
[17:00] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[17:02] | Let’s take some deep breaths slowly. | 我们来慢慢地深呼吸 |
[17:06] | In…and out. | 吸气…呼气 |
[17:09] | Slower, slow down. | 慢点 慢下来 |
[17:10] | Let me see your chest fill up big…and relax. | 让胸腔充满空气…然后放松 |
[17:18] | She went behind my back and tried to poach my patient. | 她想背着我偷走我的病人 |
[17:20] | Is this true, Dr. Bekker? | 是这样吗 贝克医生 |
[17:21] | Hardly, I was offering a second opinion. | 并不是 我只是在提出第二种观点 |
[17:23] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定在跟我开玩笑 |
[17:24] | The patient daughter’s had already requested | 病人的女儿已经直接要求 |
[17:26] | the surgery directly. | 进行手术了 |
[17:27] | You had no right to insert yourself. | 你没有权利介入 |
[17:29] | And honor the family’s wishes when you’d refused? | 那你在拒绝的时候有尊重家人的意愿吗 |
[17:31] | Admit it, you’re gun shy | 承认吧 你就是被吓到了 |
[17:32] | because it’s your ex-girlfriend’s mother. | 因为那是你前女友的母亲 |
[17:33] | Oh, come on, that is absurd. | 拜托 这些话真是荒唐透顶 |
[17:34] | I am acting in my patient’s best interest. | 我这么做是为了病人的最大利益 |
[17:36] | – That’s enough. – You mean my patient. | -够了 -你是说我的病人吧 |
[17:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:38] | You two may think I’m fascinated | 你们俩也许会觉得 |
[17:39] | by your little soap opera, but I couldn’t care less. | 我对你们的小破肥皂剧感兴趣 但我根本不在乎 |
[17:42] | When you clock into this hospital, | 当你们到医院打卡上班的时候 |
[17:44] | you leave that mess at the door. | 你们把那堆破事都留在门外 |
[17:46] | Dr. Bekker, your lack of professional etiquette is glaring. | 贝克医生 你职业礼仪的匮乏令人震惊 |
[17:51] | But Caroline Charles has the right | 但卡洛琳·查尔斯有权利 |
[17:54] | to determine her own care. | 来决定自己接受什么样的治疗 |
[17:56] | Dr. Rhodes, if you won’t perform the surgery, | 罗德斯医生 如果你不进行手术 |
[17:59] | Dr. Bekker will. | 那就让贝克医生来做 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Not so fast. | 别急着走 |
[18:05] | Now, Caroline is still my patient, | 现在卡洛琳还是我的病人 |
[18:07] | so if this surgery is gonna happen, | 如果这台手术一定要做 |
[18:10] | I’m gonna do it. | 那我来做 |
[18:20] | What do you mean he doesn’t wanna donate? | 你说他不想捐是什么意思 |
[18:22] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[18:23] | You have no business scaring him. | 你不应该吓他 |
[18:24] | I wasn’t trying to scare him. | 我没有想吓他 |
[18:26] | Gavin had questions. I answered him honestly, | 加文有问题要问 我就如实回答了 |
[18:28] | because ultimately it’s his decision. | 因为最终决定权在他手里 |
[18:29] | – We’re his parents. – I still need his assent. | -我们是他的父母 -我还是需要他同意 |
[18:32] | We won’t put him under anesthesia without it. | 他不同意 我们就不会麻醉他 |
[18:34] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[18:39] | My head. God, it hurts. | 我的头 天哪 好痛 |
[18:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[18:46] | He’s tachycardic. | 他心动过速了 |
[18:47] | BP’s 88 over 50. Pressure’s low. | 血压88/50 有点低了 |
[18:50] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[18:51] | Bolus a liter of saline | 挂一升生理盐水 |
[18:52] | and give him 30 milligrams ketorolac IV. | 然后给他注射30毫克酮咯酸 |
[18:54] | I thought you said the antivirals would help his infection. | 你不是说过抗病毒药物会抑制感染的吗 |
[18:56] | They take time, but I’m not convinced this | 需要时间 但我不确定 |
[18:57] | is all from the infection. | 这些都是由感染引起的 |
[18:58] | Pain is a stimulant. | 疼痛是一种刺激反应 |
[18:59] | I would expect his blood pressure to be high, not low. | 他的血压应该上升而不是降低 |
[19:02] | – Meds are in. – So then what is going on? | -药物已注射 -所以到底是什么情况 |
[19:04] | He’s getting worse. | 他正在恶化 |
[19:05] | I’m not sure yet, but I’m gonna find out. | 我还不清楚 但我会查出来的 |
[19:07] | April, let’s get a random cortisol and a head CT. | 艾普尔 随机抽取皮质醇 再去做个脑CT |
[19:16] | Gavin, honey, your brother is really sick. | 加文 亲爱的 你哥哥病得快不行了 |
[19:22] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[19:23] | You wanna help him, don’t you, son? | 你想救他的 是吗 儿子 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:30] | I’ll do it. | 我会捐献的 |
[19:33] | I wanna donate, Dr. Choi. | 我想要捐献 崔医生 |
[19:38] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[19:47] | You know if Natalie’s back yet? | 你知道娜塔莉有没有回来吗 |
[19:48] | I don’t think so. | 还没吧 |
[19:52] | Did she say who she was going to see? | 她说她要去见谁了吗 |
[19:54] | Will… | 威尔… |
[19:56] | – It’s Phillip, isn’t it? – Will, stop. | -她去见菲利普了 是吗 -威尔 停下 |
[19:58] | You know I’m friends with both of you. | 你们俩都是我的朋友 |
[20:00] | Just let sleeping dogs lie… | 别惹事… |
[20:04] | For now. | 至少现在别惹 |
[20:17] | Hey, Nat, it’s me. | 小娜 是我 |
[20:19] | I guess you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[20:21] | Call me when you get this. | 但听到这条留言后请打电话给我 |
[20:29] | How’s everybody doing? | 你们都还好吗 |
[20:31] | Good, Dad. | 挺好的 爸爸 |
[20:32] | Honey, do you mind if I grab a quick moment with your mom? | 亲爱的 你介意让我跟你妈妈谈一下吗 |
[20:35] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:42] | – I’m fine, go. – All right. | -我很好 去吧 -好的 |
[20:45] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:54] | Oh, God, there’s that look. | 天哪 又是那副表情 |
[20:58] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[20:59] | That look you always get when you’re about to shrink me. | 每次你要对我精神分析的时候露出的表情 |
[21:02] | Me? | 我 |
[21:03] | Shrink you? | 精神分析你 |
[21:04] | Never. | 没有的事 |
[21:05] | So, how you feeling? | 所以 你现在感觉如何 |
[21:13] | Terrified. | 很害怕 |
[21:16] | Honey, you know that up until the moment they wheel you | 亲爱的 一直到他们把你 |
[21:18] | into that O.R., you can change your mind. | 推进手术室的那一刻 你都可以改主意 |
[21:21] | You know that, right? | 你都知道的吧 |
[21:22] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[21:24] | I can’t because Robin begged me. | 因为罗宾求我 所以我不能 |
[21:29] | She begged me, Danny. She begged me to do this. | 她求我 丹尼 她求我接受手术 |
[21:34] | And when your little baby begs you to fight, you fight. | 当你的宝贝求你要战斗到底 你就要战斗 |
[21:39] | Right? | 对不对 |
[21:41] | Of course, of course, of course. | 当然 当然 当然 |
[21:44] | You know what? It’s cold in here. | 这里挺冷的 |
[21:45] | Are you cold? Let me get you another blanket. | 你冷吗 我再给你拿个毯子 |
[21:47] | Get you another blanket? Okay. | 再给你拿个毯子 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | – Better? – Yeah, thank you. | -好些吗 -好些了 谢谢 |
[22:16] | You know, I just–um… | 你知道 我只是… |
[22:19] | I just wanted to tell you how much, um… | 我只是想告诉你我有多… |
[22:25] | How much I s– | 我有多… |
[22:28] | What? | 什么 |
[22:31] | I just wanna tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[22:33] | that I think you’re gonna do great. | 我觉得你会做得非常好 |
[22:36] | And I’m gonna see you in a little while, okay? | 我等下再看你 好吗 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:56] | Where’s Emma Patterson’s room? | 艾玛·帕特森在哪个房间 |
[22:57] | May I have your name, please? | 请问你的名字是 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry, ma’am, you cannot just walk in there. | 对不起女士 你不能就这么走进去 |
[23:04] | Shelly, how did you know I was here? | 谢莉 你怎么知道我在这 |
[23:06] | The insurance called me. Oh, my God, look at you. | 保险公司给我打的电话 我的天 看看你 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna be okay, honey. Thank you for checking on me. | 我会没事的 亲爱的 谢谢你来看我 |
[23:12] | I saw your car outside of Ann’s house, Emma. | 我看见你的车在安的屋子外边了 艾玛 |
[23:15] | Let’s all take a breath, okay? | 大家都冷静一下 好吗 |
[23:16] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[23:17] | This isn’t the first time! | 这不是第一次了 |
[23:19] | I swear, I wasn’t planning on doing anything. | 我发誓 我没打算做什么 |
[23:20] | What the hell were you doing there? | 你去那里干什么 |
[23:22] | Okay, that’s it, outside now. Your wife’s still recovering. | 够了 现在出去吧 你妻子还在康复中 |
[23:24] | Wife? You mean ex-wife. | 妻子 你是说前妻吧 |
[23:27] | – Shelly, I’m so sorry. – Emma, I’m serious. | -雪莉 我很抱歉 -艾玛 我认真的 |
[23:29] | Leave me and my girlfriend alone. | 别再打扰我和我的女朋友 |
[23:31] | If you come near us again, I’m calling the cops. | 如果你再靠近我们 我就报警 |
[23:34] | Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go, here we go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[23:44] | It’s nothing serious. | 没什么事 |
[23:45] | Okay, but the crying, | 好 可那么哭 |
[23:46] | it’s not gonna affect her heart condition, right? | 不会影响到她的心脏吧 |
[23:49] | No, no, it’s just colic. | 这只是婴儿的长时间哭闹 |
[23:53] | So she’ll be crying like this for hours each day | 她每天会这么哭闹几个小时 |
[23:57] | for how long–a week or two? | 这样已经有… 一两周了吧 |
[24:00] | Probably a little bit longer. | 可能还要长一点 |
[24:02] | Most babies stop around three or four months. | 绝大多数的婴儿会在三或四个月停止 |
[24:05] | But the best thing you can do is just try and soothe her, | 但你最好的办法就是试着安抚她 |
[24:08] | just like this. | 就像这样 |
[24:09] | Okay, right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | Wow, I love the little clouds. | 我很喜欢这些云 |
[24:19] | My wife painted them. | 我老婆画的 |
[24:22] | And I nearly had a heart attack when I came in here, | 我进来的时候吓得我心脏病差点犯了 |
[24:25] | and I saw her standing alone up on that ladder. | 我看见她站在梯子上 |
[24:28] | But she insisted we get the nursery done | 但她坚持要在苏菲出生之前 |
[24:30] | before Sophie arrived. | 把婴儿房弄好 |
[24:35] | I–I haven’t had time to unpack the rest of the house. | 我还没时间把房子其它的地方布置好 |
[24:38] | It’s so strange, it’s like, | 非常奇怪 就像 |
[24:39] | each day gets better and worse at the same time. | 每天都会既有好转又变得更糟的样子 |
[24:44] | Grief isn’t linear, at least not in my experience. | 悲痛不是线性的 至少在我的经验里不是 |
[24:53] | – Can I ask you something? – Sure. | -我能问你个事吗 -当然 |
[24:59] | When did you know that it was time to take your ring off? | 你什么时候确定是把戒指摘下来的时候了 |
[25:04] | I noticed you were still wearing it a few weeks ago. | 我注意到你几周前还带着呢 |
[25:08] | Oh, um, that wasn’t my wedding ring. | 那个不是我的结婚戒指 |
[25:09] | That was my engagement ring. | 是我的订婚戒指 |
[25:12] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:15] | Uh, we’re not… | 我们没… |
[25:17] | He and I aren’t in a great place, so… | 他和我现在不是太好 所以… |
[25:20] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -很抱歉 -不用 |
[25:23] | – Did you hear that? – What? | -你听见了吗 -什么 |
[25:26] | Sophie fell asleep. | 苏菲睡着了 |
[25:27] | – Oh, that’s amazing. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[25:28] | Okay, uh…I can put her down. | 我可以把她放下 |
[25:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别 |
[25:31] | It takes a while for them to get into deep sleep. | 她们进入熟睡要过一会 |
[25:33] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我没事 -好 |
[25:36] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:48] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[25:48] | I asked Gavin if he wanted to donate. | 我问了加文他是否愿意捐献 |
[25:51] | He very clearly said yes. | 他很明确地说愿意 |
[25:53] | The kid’s scared out of his mind, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 那孩子吓坏了 |
[25:55] | He agreed under duress, Ms. Goodwin. | 他是被迫同意的 古德温女士 |
[25:57] | April, duress is nearly impossible to prove. | 艾普尔 被迫几乎是没办法证明的 |
[26:00] | He’s 11 years old. He’s already given a kidney. | 他才十一岁 他已经捐了一个肾了 |
[26:03] | At some point, we have to take into account what Gavin wants. | 我们总要考虑下加文的想法 |
[26:05] | He can’t just be a means to an end. | 他不能只是达成目的的一个手段 |
[26:07] | I get it, Dr. Choi. Trust me, I do. | 我明白 崔医生 相信我 我明白 |
[26:09] | But the Kramers don’t want to hurt Gavin. | 但克莱默一家并不想伤害加文 |
[26:11] | They want to keep Thomas alive. | 他们想让托马斯能活着 |
[26:13] | It’s an impossible situation. | 这是个两难的局面 |
[26:16] | And if he doesn’t voice his reservations directly, | 如果他没有直接表明他的保留意见 |
[26:18] | my hands are tied. | 我没什么办法 |
[26:19] | I can’t stop the transplant from moving forward. | 我没办法阻止移植手术 |
[26:39] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[26:41] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 我看着像是在做什么 |
[26:42] | I’m scrubbing in. | 我在为手术刷手 |
[26:45] | Oh, come on, you didn’t think | 行了 你不会认为 |
[26:46] | you were going to perform a surgery without me? | 你要不带我去做一台手术吧 |
[26:49] | This is my floor. | 这是我的地盘 |
[26:50] | You don’t take on cases this risky. | 你不会接这么高风险的手术 |
[26:52] | You’re too worried about your stats. | 你太担心自己的手术记录了 |
[26:54] | You know, I would say that you were doing this | 我会说你这么做是想 |
[26:55] | to get under my skin, but even you wouldn’t stoop that low. | 惹恼我 可就算是你也不会这么卑劣 |
[26:58] | Or–or would you? | 你会吗 |
[27:02] | Your egotism is truly boundless, isn’t it? | 你真是自大得没边了 |
[27:06] | All right, you want it straight? | 好吧 你要直截了当 |
[27:08] | I agreed to do the surgery because | 那我告诉你 我同意做手术是因为 |
[27:09] | I’m the best CT surgeon in this hospital. | 我是这家医院最好的心胸科医生 |
[27:11] | I’m confident I can pull Caroline through. | 我有信心能把卡洛琳救过来 |
[27:13] | And if you’re not, then stay the hell out of my O.R. | 如果你没有信心 就从我的手术室出去 |
[27:23] | Hey, your temperature’s up, | 你的体温回升了 |
[27:25] | kidneys are making urine, all good signs. | 肾脏在排尿 都是很好的迹象 |
[27:28] | You think I’m insane, don’t you? | 你觉得我疯了吧 |
[27:30] | I’m not judging. Breakups are tough. | 我不做评判 分手都很不容易 |
[27:33] | I didn’t intend to go over there, I swear. | 我没打算到那边去的 我发誓 |
[27:36] | I’d just been drinking and I couldn’t sleep. | 我只是一直在喝酒 而且我睡不着 |
[27:39] | So I throw on my coat and the next thing I knew, | 于是我匆忙披上外套 等我回过神来 |
[27:41] | I was parked outside her girlfriend’s house. | 我已经把车停在她女友家外面了 |
[27:44] | Listen, we all make mistakes. I get it. | 听着 我们都会犯错 我明白 |
[27:47] | I just mean you shouldn’t be too hard on yourself. | 我的意思是你不应该对自己太苛刻 |
[27:52] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[27:55] | Everybody says I should let it go. | 大家都说我应该放手 |
[27:58] | But… | 但是… |
[28:01] | I know that Shelly still loves me. | 我知道谢莉还爱着我 |
[28:04] | She came to the hospital, right? | 她到医院来过 对吗 |
[28:07] | She wanted to see me. | 她想见我的 |
[28:10] | Don’t you think that’s a good sign? | 你不觉得这是个好兆头吗 |
[28:14] | How are your hands feeling? | 你的手觉得怎么样 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 还行 |
[28:18] | My right one’s still really throbbing. | 右手还是一阵一阵的疼 |
[28:19] | But my left one, I actually don’t feel anything at all. | 但左手 真的一点感觉都没有 |
[28:23] | – Nothing? – Mm-mm. | -没感觉 -没错 |
[28:32] | – Maggie. – Yeah? | -麦基 -在 |
[28:34] | Oh, God, why does it look like that? | 天呐 为什么会变成这样 |
[28:37] | The tissue’s dead. | 组织坏死了 |
[28:39] | – Page burn service right away. – Yeah. | -马上呼叫烧伤护理科 -好 |
[28:44] | Retractor’s in place. I can see the entire valve. | 牵开架已经就位了 我可以看到整个瓣膜 |
[28:48] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[28:51] | Starting with the anterior leaflets… | 从尖瓣前叶开始… |
[28:53] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:54] | Those, uh, those cords aren’t as diseased | 那些 那些病变 |
[28:57] | as I would have imagined. | 没有我想象的那么严重 |
[28:58] | I think you can just repair them, | 我觉得你只要修复它们就可以了 |
[28:59] | avoid replacing the valve. | 不用置换瓣膜 |
[29:01] | If I do that and the repair fails, | 如果我这样做 然后修复失败了 |
[29:02] | she’s gonna be back on the table in 6 months. | 她六个月之后又会回到手术台上 |
[29:04] | That’s if it fails. | 那是修复失败的情况 |
[29:05] | I’m not taking that risk. | 我不会冒这种风险 |
[29:06] | And if it doesn’t, she’ll be in better shape long term. | 如果没有失败 她的长期状态会更好 |
[29:08] | She won’t have to take blood thinners– | 她就不需要服用血液稀释剂了 |
[29:09] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这样做的 |
[29:13] | Like I said, starting on the anterior leaflets. | 照我说的做 从尖瓣前叶开始 |
[29:20] | Thomas’s latest test results just came in. | 托马斯最新的化验报告出来了 |
[29:24] | Wait, his head CT’s negative. | 等等 他的头部CT检查结果是阴性 |
[29:26] | His random cortisol is really low. | 他的随机皮质醇非常低 |
[29:29] | He didn’t drop his blood pressure because of the infection. | 他血压下降并不是因为感染 |
[29:31] | He’s in adrenal crisis, but that would only happen | 他出现了肾上腺危象 但那只有在 |
[29:34] | if he’d stopped taking his prednisone. | 停止服用肾上腺皮质激素时才会发生 |
[29:36] | Isn’t that part of his chemo regimen? | 那不是他化疗方案的一部分吗 |
[29:42] | Please don’t tell my parents. | 请别告诉我父母 |
[29:46] | Why’d you stop taking your prednisone? | 为什么你会停止服用肾上腺皮质激素 |
[29:49] | If it’s making you sick, | 如果这让你不舒服 |
[29:51] | the oncologist can adjust the dose. | 肿瘤医生可以调整剂量 |
[29:54] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[29:56] | Not just the prednisone. | 不仅仅是肾上腺皮质激素 |
[30:00] | I stopped taking all of my chemo drugs. | 我把所有化疗药物都停了 |
[30:04] | I just…I don’t wanna do it anymore. | 我就是…不想治疗了 |
[30:09] | Any of it. | 什么都不想做 |
[30:13] | The chemo, the operations, the doctors’ appointments… | 那些化疗 手术 医生预约… |
[30:19] | I’m in pain all the time, | 我一直都很痛苦 |
[30:22] | and my little brother’s suffering, too. | 我弟弟也很痛苦 |
[30:31] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[30:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:35] | What were you talking to him about? | 你们在跟他说什么 |
[30:43] | I know you’re scared of disappointing your parents, | 我知道你怕让父母失望 |
[30:46] | but you need to tell them how you feel. | 但你应该把自己的感受告诉他们 |
[30:51] | Disappoint us? | 让我们失望 |
[30:53] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[30:58] | I don’t want the transplant. | 我不想做移植 |
[31:00] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[31:01] | I’m sor–I don’t wanna fight anymore. | 对不起…我不想再挣扎了 |
[31:10] | Do you know what you’re saying? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[31:20] | I’ll donate. | 我要捐骨髓 |
[31:22] | I’m not scared anymore, I promise. | 我不会再害怕了 我保证 |
[31:27] | I know, but I don’t want you to. | 我知道 但我不想让你捐 |
[31:31] | You’re really brave, but I’m ready to go. | 你真的很勇敢 但我已经准备好离开了 |
[31:37] | I’m ready. I’m so sorry. | 我已经准备好了 真的对不起 |
[31:44] | It’s okay, son. | 没事的 儿子 |
[31:46] | You’re not disappointing us. | 你从来不会让我们失望 |
[31:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:52] | You could never disappoint us. | 你永远都不会让我们失望 |
[32:05] | Hey, Nat, it’s me. | 小娜 是我 |
[32:07] | I guess you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[32:07] | but call me when you get this. | 但听到这条留言后请打电话给我 |
[32:09] | I’d really like to talk. | 我真的很想谈谈 |
[32:10] | How ’bout dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭如何 |
[32:15] | – Thanks. – Here you go. | -谢谢 -给你 |
[32:17] | Sophie should be down for the count, | 苏菲应该不会再闹腾了 |
[32:19] | but if you need anything, feel free to call. | 但如果你有需要 请随时打电话给我 |
[32:21] | Why don’t you stay for dinner? | 为什么你不留下吃晚饭呢 |
[32:24] | Oh, no, I-I-I shouldn’t. | 不 不行 |
[32:26] | Um, but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[32:27] | Nothing fancy, I promise. | 不是什么大餐 我保证 |
[32:29] | I was gonna order Chinese food. | 我准备订中餐 |
[32:31] | And you’ve been so good at reminding me to eat, | 而且你一直很擅长提醒我吃饭 |
[32:33] | I figured the least I could do is return the favor. | 我想至少我可以还你个人情 |
[32:37] | Well, I do love a good egg drop soup. | 好吧 我确实喜欢蛋花汤 |
[32:40] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[32:40] | The place down the street makes an excellent egg drop soup. | 这条街上就有个地方蛋花汤做得不错 |
[32:44] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:45] | I’m hoping. | 我希望吧 |
[32:52] | They’re gonna amputate all five fingers. | 他们要截掉全部五个手指头 |
[32:54] | Man, the cost of living in denial. | 兄弟 这就是自欺欺人的代价 |
[32:59] | She just couldn’t accept that | 她还是无法接受 |
[33:00] | that chapter of her life was over. | 她生命中的那一章已经结束了 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:06] | If nothing else, | 如果没有意外 |
[33:07] | hopefully this wakes her up. | 希望这件事能让她醒悟 |
[33:14] | Finishing the left atrial suture line. | 左心房缝合完毕 |
[33:17] | Let’s get ready to take off the cross-clamp. | 准备取下十字钳 |
[33:20] | Start warm blood and stop cardioplegia. | 开始输温血并停止输停搏液 |
[33:22] | Got it. | 收到 |
[33:29] | She’s fibrillating. | 她出现室颤了 |
[33:31] | Paddles. | 电极板 |
[33:34] | Let’s charge to 20. | 充电至20 |
[33:36] | – Charging. – Charged. | -正在充电 -充电完成 |
[33:38] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:41] | Still fibrillating. | 还在室颤 |
[33:43] | Charge to 30. | 充电至30 |
[33:46] | – Charged. – Clear. | -充电完成 -离手 |
[33:49] | – No change. – Damn it. | -没反应 -该死 |
[33:50] | Charge to 50. | 充电至50 |
[33:52] | If we can’t get her into a sustainable rhythm, | 如果她还不能恢复持续的心率 |
[33:53] | she won’t make it off the table– | 她就交待在这手术台上了 |
[33:54] | – You think I don’t know that? – Clear. | -你觉得我不知道吗 -离手 |
[34:02] | – Maximum charge. – Clear. | -充电至最高值 -离手 |
[34:05] | Connor, we can’t just keep defibrillating. | 康纳 我们不能这么一直给她心脏除颤 |
[34:06] | We need to re-arrest her. | 我们得让她心脏再停博一下 |
[34:07] | Her heart’s too sick. She’ll never come off the pump. | 她的心脏问题太大了 她会死在手术台上的 |
[34:09] | But we don’t have a choice. | 但我们别无选择了 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna remove the cross-clamp. | 我要取下十字钳了 |
[34:13] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:14] | Do that and she’ll still be fibrillating, | 那么做的话她心脏还是会纤维性颤动的 |
[34:16] | but without coronary perfusion. You’ll kill her. | 但是不做冠动脉灌注的话 她会死的 |
[34:18] | When I was in my fellowship, we had a patient like this. | 我做研究员的时候 有一个病人就是这样 |
[34:20] | He wouldn’t convert. | 他心率没办法变过来 |
[34:21] | This is the only thing that worked. | 这是唯一的解决办法 |
[34:23] | It’s your show. | 那你继续吧 |
[34:27] | – Cross-camp off. – Clamp off: 3:42. | -取下十字钳 -3点42分 十字钳取下 |
[34:49] | Wow, she’s back in sinus rhythm. | 她恢复窦性心律了 |
[34:52] | Amazing call, Dr. Rhodes. | 干得漂亮 罗德斯医生 |
[35:09] | Hey, have fun tonight. | 今晚玩得开心点 |
[35:11] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[35:19] | Um, an orchid and a bottle of whiskey. | 一束兰花加一瓶威士忌 |
[35:22] | – What? – For Vicki’s parents. | -什么 -给维琪父母的见面礼 |
[35:24] | Guys always bring flowers for mom and forget about dad. | 男生总是只记得给妈妈带花 而忘记了爸爸 |
[35:28] | Good tip, thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[35:55] | Caroline is doing well. | 卡洛琳情况挺好的 |
[35:57] | Oh, my God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:59] | We hit a bit of a rough patch… | 我们遇到了点难题 |
[36:01] | But we pulled her through. She’s absolutely fine. | 但我们帮她挺过去了 她现在状态绝对很好 |
[36:03] | – Your mother’s a fighter, Robin. – Thank you. | -你妈妈是名战士 罗宾 -谢谢你 |
[36:08] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah. | -太感谢你了 -没事 |
[36:13] | I’m gonna go meet my mom in recovery. | 我要去等我妈妈醒来了 |
[36:16] | – Dad? – Right behind you, honey. | -爸爸你呢 -我马上就来 宝贝 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | That was a lucky move with the cross-clamp. | 十字钳那个真的运气太好了 |
[36:27] | Don’t you ever put me in that position again. | 你永远别再把我逼到那样的处境 |
[36:48] | Oh, there you are. I was just about to text you. | 你在这啊 我刚想给你发短信 |
[36:50] | Sorry, I was running a little late. | 不好意思 我迟了点 |
[36:53] | Oh, no worries. | 没关系 |
[36:55] | Uh, so, heads up for tonight, | 温馨提示 |
[36:58] | my dad loves sharing his travel photography. | 我爸爸超爱给别人看他的旅行照片 |
[37:00] | So, apologies in advance for the extended slideshow. | 所以先为他的超长幻灯片道个歉 |
[37:06] | – Oh, and my mom is probably also gonna– – Vicki, uh… | -然后我妈妈大概也会 -维琪 |
[37:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:17] | This isn’t right. | 我感觉不太妥 |
[37:23] | What are you trying to say? | 你想要说什么 |
[37:26] | I’m not being fair to you. | 我对你有些不公平 |
[37:28] | Introducing me to your parents, | 把我介绍给你的父母 |
[37:31] | I know it’s something you don’t take lightly. | 我知道你很看重这件事 |
[37:35] | So I shouldn’t go tonight. | 所以我今晚不应该去 |
[37:42] | It’s about April, isn’t it? | 因为艾普尔 对吗 |
[37:55] | – It’s not good. – No, no. | -这不是很好 -不是吧 |
[37:58] | Uh-huh. It was really bad. | 实际上很糟糕 |
[37:59] | I had a fanny pack every day of eighth grade. | 八年级的时候 我每天都挎着一个腰包 |
[38:02] | And it wasn’t a subtle fanny pack, | 而且还不是那种浅色的 |
[38:04] | it was like—it was like, neon green. | 它像是 像是霓虹绿色 |
[38:07] | – Well, full disclosure… – Hmm? | -我就全说了吧 -什么 |
[38:09] | The fanny pack was there to house the inhaler. | 腰包是用来装吸入器的 |
[38:13] | – No. – It was an aggressive fanny pack. | -不是吧 -它是一个很有用的腰包 |
[38:16] | All right, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[38:17] | I am not one to judge, | 我不会说什么的 |
[38:18] | because rainbow braces, right here. | 因为我也戴了彩虹色牙套 |
[38:21] | – Woof. Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[38:22] | How did you make it out alive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[38:24] | I have no clue. | 我也不知道 |
[38:26] | This is so good. | 这太好玩了 |
[38:27] | I have not laughed in a long time. | 我好久没这么大笑过了 |
[38:30] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. | 对不起 我不该这么做的 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:58] | I heard the surgery was a success. | 我听说手术很成功 |
[39:01] | How’s CeCe doing? | 茜茜怎么样了 |
[39:03] | Already requested a cocktail. | 已经点了杯鸡尾酒了 |
[39:05] | That’s my girl. | 这才象话嘛 |
[39:09] | So, what’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[39:12] | Well, they still need to do the examination, | 他们还要给她做些检查 |
[39:14] | but I expect she’ll get accepted into the clinical trial. | 但我认为她应该可以进入临床试验 |
[39:17] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[39:19] | What’s next for the two of you? | 你们两个接下来准备怎么发展 |
[39:20] | Sharon, come on. | 莎伦 别这样 |
[39:22] | Look, maybe I’ve always been | 可能我一直以来 |
[39:24] | a bit of a puppy dog around CeCe, | 总围着茜茜身边转 |
[39:26] | but she moved on a long time ago, trust me. | 但她很久之前就已经放下了 相信我 |
[39:30] | Mm-hmm. I wouldn’t be too sure. | 要我可不敢这么笃定 |
[39:41] | Nice view. | 这里视野”不错”啊 |
[39:44] | Well, lots of privacy. | 很有隐私嘛 |
[39:47] | Plus brand new floors, fresh paint on the walls. | 再加上全新的地板 刚刷的墙 |
[39:51] | You have an in-unit washer and dryer, | 你会有室内的洗衣机和烘干机 |
[39:54] | and the kitchen was just recently remodeled. | 还有刚翻新的厨房 |
[39:58] | And the building allows pets? | 然后这里是允许养宠物的吧 |
[39:59] | Yep, there’s even a dog park around the corner. | 是的 街角还有个狗狗公园 |
[40:02] | Look, if you want it, I would put down a deposit tonight. | 如果你想要的话 我今晚就帮你下定金 |
[40:04] | Rentals in this area are going fast. | 这区的房子租出去的很快 |
[40:06] | It’ll be gone by tomorrow. | 明天就没了 |
[40:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:22] | Should we mingle? All right. | 我们应该搬过来吗 好吧 |
[40:27] | Hold, hold on. Whoa. | 等下 等等 |
[40:30] | Kol, come back here. | 科尔 回来 |
[40:36] | Uh, sorry. Don’t worry, he’s friendly. | 不好意思 别怕 他很乖的 |
[40:39] | Sorry, thank you. | 不好意思 谢了 |
[40:40] | – It’s okay. – Kol, come on, bud. | -没事 -科尔 来这 伙计 |
[40:42] | He all right? | 他还好吗 |
[40:44] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[40:46] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[40:50] | Didn’t know you live in this area. | 都不知道你住在这附近呢 |
[40:51] | Oh, I don’t. | 我不是 |
[40:52] | Well, actually, I guess I do now. | 其实 之后就是了 |
[40:58] | Well, welcome to the neighborhood. | 那么 欢迎搬过来 |
[41:03] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |