时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, Mom, how were you able to save the day? | 那么妈妈 你是怎么解决问题的呢 |
[00:07] | Actually, I didn’t, you did. | 其实不是我 而是你 |
[00:09] | You took one look at the map, | 你只要看一眼全局 |
[00:10] | and you could see connections we couldn’t. | 就能发现我们看不到的联系 |
[00:13] | I knew right then you were gonna be a scientist, I swear. | 我当时就知道你能当科学家 我发誓 |
[00:16] | Did you– | 你… |
[00:16] | Oh, I did. | 真的 |
[00:17] | Oh, speaking of science, this is the office calling. | 说到科学 办公室来电话了 |
[00:20] | Sorry, hold on two secs. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[00:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:25] | – You did good there. – We did good. | -你做得很好 -我们都做得很好 |
[00:31] | Danny, I have something to tell you. | 丹尼 我有件事要告诉你 |
[00:34] | My lymphoma is back and my old chemo regimen isn’t working. | 我的淋巴瘤复发了 原来的化疗失效了 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | I already got third and fourth opinions | 我已经征询过好几个人的意见 |
[00:43] | and the only thing left is clinical trials. | 唯一可行的选项就是临床试验 |
[00:46] | Gaffney has a promising new drug study I might qualify for, | 加夫尼有个药物试验有希望 我应该能入选 |
[00:51] | and they’re screening me for it today. | 他们今天就要给我面试了 |
[00:53] | – Does Robin know? – Mm-hmm. | -罗宾知道吗 -知道 |
[00:55] | Well, why’d you wait so long to tell me? | 那你怎么等这么久才告诉我 |
[00:57] | I was married to you, remember? | 我跟你结过婚 忘了吗 |
[00:59] | I know that your first instinct is to think the worst, | 我知道你的第一本能就是先想到最坏情况 |
[01:02] | and I’m not going there. | 而我还不想听那些 |
[01:03] | Okay, I just want you to remember I work here. | 那好 我只是想让你知道我在这里工作 |
[01:06] | All right? | 好吗 |
[01:07] | Anything you need, anything… | 你有任何需要 任何需要… |
[01:09] | – I know. – Do you hear me? | -我知道 -你记住了吧 |
[01:12] | I hear you. Thank you. | 记住了 谢谢你 |
[01:20] | Apartment app again? | 还在看租房应用呢 |
[01:21] | No go on that place in River North? | 北岸那个房子不行吗 |
[01:23] | Well, it turns out by “One bedroom,” | 那里的说明上说是”一卧” |
[01:25] | they meant closet. | 其实是一间壁橱 |
[01:26] | Pretty fussy for a guy who’s been on | 你都在你弟弟家沙发上窝了好几个星期了 |
[01:27] | his brother’s couch for a few weeks. | 怎么还这么挑剔呢 |
[01:30] | Just saying. | 就是一说 |
[01:33] | Your patient came in with shortness of breath, | 你的病人送来时呼吸不畅 |
[01:35] | pleural effusion on the right side. | 右胸有积液 |
[01:36] | EKG unchanged from his previous trip to the E.D. | 心电图和之前送到急诊室时情况一致 |
[01:39] | The cardiac labs are mildly elevated. | 心脏检查读数略高 |
[01:41] | Diuretics aren’t doing enough. | 利尿剂还不够啊 |
[01:42] | No. | 是啊 |
[01:43] | I got it from here, thanks. | 那么交给我吧 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Hey, Francis. Kathleen. | 弗朗西斯 凯思琳 |
[01:48] | I’m worried, Dr. Rhodes. | 我很担心 罗德斯医生 |
[01:50] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[01:52] | Bump in the road, Kathleen, that’s all. | 一点小毛病而已 凯思琳 没什么的 |
[01:54] | So, I am going to admit you, Francis. | 我就是你的主治医生了 弗朗西斯 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna do an echo, | 我们要做个超声 |
[01:58] | we’ll tap the fluid off your lungs, | 把你的胸腔积液排出来 |
[01:59] | so you can breathe easier. | 好让你喘气舒服些 |
[02:00] | And then we’re gonna try a new combination of meds | 然后我们会尝试一种新的用药方案 |
[02:02] | to help your heart until a new one’s available. | 来舒缓你的心脏症状 直到可以进行移植 |
[02:04] | We’ve been on the waiting list for over a year. | 我们在等待名单上已经一年多了 |
[02:06] | Any update on when a transplant might happen? | 什么时候能移植 有什么新消息吗 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry, but no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[02:11] | Is there someone we can call? | 有什么能联系的人吗 |
[02:13] | Let them know our situation? | 能跟他们说说我们的状况 |
[02:15] | I’m not checking out yet, Kathleen. | 我还没不行呢 凯思琳 |
[02:18] | I’ve still got big plans for us. | 咱们还有好多计划呢 |
[02:20] | Techs are gonna be by soon, they’ll take you upstairs. | 技术人员很快就来 然后我们送你上楼去 |
[02:23] | Hang in there, Kathleen. | 稍等 凯思琳 |
[02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | It’s the middle of the winter and there’s a street fair. | 这大冬天的还开了个街头集市 |
[02:29] | South Side gets bad wrap. | 南岸真是名不虚传啊 |
[02:31] | Oh, look at that. | 你看看这个 |
[02:34] | What do you think? | 好看吗 |
[02:36] | Well, I like that it’s strapless. | 要是去掉花纹就好了 |
[02:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:38] | But it’s a summer dress, it’s just gonna sit | 不过这是夏装 你就算买了 |
[02:40] | in your closet, you know? | 也只会扔进柜子里吧 |
[02:41] | You’re right. | 也对 |
[02:43] | – I’ll be back in the spring. – Okay. | -那我开了春再来吧 -好吧 |
[02:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:50] | It’s Philip, another long night with baby Sophie. | 是菲利普 又陪着小苏菲折腾了一晚上 |
[02:56] | You gave him your number? | 你把号码都给他了 |
[02:57] | He’s living out of a PICU recliner. | 他几乎在儿童重症监护室外的长椅上定居了 |
[02:59] | I wanted him to know he’s not alone. | 我想让他知道他不孤单 |
[03:01] | You’re his daughter’s doctor, you’re crossing boundaries. | 你是他女儿的医生 你越界了 |
[03:04] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[03:05] | I don’t think you’re qualified to lecture about boundaries | 我看你可没资格跟我说什么越界的事 |
[03:07] | after you gave your kidney to someone who you barely know. | 毕竟你自己就把肾捐给了几乎不认识的人 |
[03:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:10] | Oh, you’re throwing that back at me? | 怎么还说到我头上了 |
[03:12] | You’re the one who started pointing fingers. | 因为是你先说我的啊 |
[03:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:23] | Natalie, watch out! | 娜塔莉 小心 |
[03:38] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:41] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:07] | Get a half-inch line on the crashed vehicle in case it goes up, | 用半寸水管喷一喷撞毁的车以防爆炸 |
[04:10] | and have PD set up a perimeter. | 让警察把周边围起来 |
[04:13] | – Boden. – Hey. | -博登 -你好 |
[04:14] | We’ve got red tags all over the place | 这里到处都是红色标签 |
[04:16] | and more trampled victims than we can count. | 被踩踏的受害者更是数不胜数 |
[04:18] | We triggered a plan 3; | 我们已启动了第三方案 |
[04:19] | response teams are en route, ten ambos. | 应急小队正在赶来 十辆救护车 |
[04:21] | – You okay? – Coping. | -你还好吗 -勉强撑着 |
[04:23] | – Maggie, I need help. – Coming. | -麦基 我需要帮助 -来了 |
[04:25] | Open tib-fib fracture. | 开放性胫骨腓骨骨折 |
[04:27] | No pulse in the foot, I need to reduce it. | 脚上没有脉搏 我得复位 |
[04:28] | All right. Sir, look at me, look at me. | 先生 看着我 看着我 |
[04:30] | This is gonna hurt. | 这下会很疼 |
[04:32] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[04:36] | Got it. | 好了 |
[04:37] | – You got a pulse? – Yeah. | -有脉搏了吗 -有了 |
[04:39] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[04:41] | They’re gonna take care of you. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[04:46] | There are more ambos on the way, | 十辆救护车正在赶来 |
[04:47] | but it’s not gonna be enough. | 但远远不够 |
[04:50] | As long as we get the red tags to the E.D., | 只要能把红色标签伤员送进急诊室 |
[04:51] | we should be able to manage the yellow tags | 我们应该能在增援赶来前 |
[04:53] | until reinforcement gets here. | 稳定住黄色标签伤员的情况 |
[04:54] | Natalie, not outside, it’s too cold. | 娜塔莉 在外面不行 太冷了 |
[04:57] | What about that? | 那里呢 |
[04:59] | Get the victims ready to move. | 准备好移动伤员 |
[05:02] | Who’s the manager? | 谁是经理 |
[05:03] | That’s me. | 我是 |
[05:05] | I’m a doctor, we need your place to treat the injured. | 我是医生 我们需要征用这里治疗伤员 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I…okay–okay. | 我…好 好的 |
[05:10] | Everybody, we need to make some space. | 各位 我们需要腾出一些空间 |
[05:12] | Here, help me. | 来 帮帮我 |
[05:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:18] | Move back, move back. | 后退 后退 |
[05:21] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:25] | Monique. | 莫妮卡 |
[05:25] | Trauma Bays turned over? | 创伤区整理好了吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, one, two, and Baghdad are ready to roll. | 是的 一号二号都好了 急救室也就绪 |
[05:28] | Okay, perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:29] | Go help Leah triage the waiting room. | 去帮莉亚分诊候诊室的人 |
[05:30] | E.D.’s staying open for walk-ins. | 急诊室还是接诊前来的患者 |
[05:33] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:34] | 33-year old female, got pinned beneath the car. | 33岁女性 被压在了车下 |
[05:36] | – Treatment 4. – Got it. | -4号治疗室 -好的 |
[05:38] | 28-year old male, dragged by the vehicle. | 28岁男性 被车拖行了一段 |
[05:40] | Treatment 5. | 5号治疗室 |
[05:43] | – Baghdad’s all yours. – Yep. | -急救室交给你 -好 |
[05:45] | Jada Harris, 18 years old, GCS 3. | 洁达·哈里斯 18岁 昏迷指数3 |
[05:48] | Couldn’t get an airway. | 找不到气道 |
[05:49] | Witnesses said she took a direct hit from the truck | 目击者说她与车正面相撞 |
[05:51] | and was thrown. | 然后被抛了出去 |
[05:52] | That’s her mom, Jalissa Harris, | 那是她的母亲 朱莉莎·哈里斯 |
[05:53] | got clipped by the truck’s side view mirror. | 被卡车的后视镜夹了一下 |
[05:56] | Ms. Harris, let me take you to a treatment room. | 哈里斯太太 我带你去治疗室 |
[05:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:58] | My daughter, Jada, she wasn’t breathing in the ambulance. | 我女儿 洁达 她在救护车上没有呼吸 |
[06:01] | Our trauma team is treating her. | 我们的创伤团队正在治疗她 |
[06:02] | Let me look at you and then– | 让我帮你看看 然后… |
[06:04] | No, I need to see her now. | 不 我需要见她 |
[06:05] | Ms. Harris, Sharon Goodwin, come with me. | 哈里斯太太 我是莎伦·古德温 跟我来 |
[06:08] | I’ll take you to see your daughter. | 我带你去见你女儿 |
[06:10] | Jada just got accepted to Northwestern. | 洁达刚被西北大学录取 |
[06:12] | We were at the fair celebrating and then this… | 我们在集会庆祝 然后就… |
[06:17] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[06:19] | There we go. | 好了 |
[06:20] | Hang 2 units of O-neg, trigger the MTP. | 挂两单位O型血 进行大量输血 |
[06:23] | Let’s get a chest and pelvis x-ray. | 做一个胸腔和盆骨X光 |
[06:25] | Hank, get the ultrasound ready. What are vitals? | 汉克 准备好超声波 生命体征是多少 |
[06:28] | BP 75/40, heart rate 133. | 血压75/40 脉搏133 |
[06:31] | All right, everybody clear. | 好的 大家离手 |
[06:35] | Left side’s whited out. Give me a chest tube. | 左侧全白了 给我一根胸管 |
[06:38] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God, my baby. | 我的天啊 我的孩子 |
[06:52] | Aw, man. Okay, okay. | 天哪 好了 好了 |
[06:55] | – Ultrasound. – Ultrasound’s ready. | -超声波 -超声波就位 |
[07:00] | Her belly’s full of blood. I can’t fix this here. | 她的肚子里全是血 我在这没法修复 |
[07:03] | Let’s page my team, get her over to the Hybrid O.R. | 呼叫我的团队 带她去混合手术室 |
[07:06] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[07:12] | – I love you, Jada. – Ms. Harris. | -我爱你 洁达 -哈里斯太太 |
[07:15] | – Let them take her to surgery. – I love you. | -让他们做手术吧 -我爱你 |
[07:18] | No. | 不 |
[07:21] | They’re gonna take good care of her. | 他们会照顾好她的 |
[07:29] | Kenneth Baker, 53, GCS 8. | 肯尼斯·贝克 52岁 昏迷指数8 |
[07:32] | BP’s 144/86, pulse 88. | 血压144/86 脉搏88 |
[07:35] | Superficial head laceration. | 头皮撕裂 |
[07:37] | Hit by the car or trample victim? | 被车撞了还是踩踏伤者 |
[07:39] | He’s the driver, plowed through half the fair | 他是司机 穿过了大半个集会 |
[07:41] | and wrapped his truck around a pole. | 撞到了一根柱子上 |
[07:43] | Unconscious the whole ride over? | 过来的途中都昏迷吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah, it might not have been from the crash, | 没错 但也许不是因为撞车 |
[07:46] | pharmacy in his backpack. | 背包里有药 |
[07:51] | On my count. One…two…three… | 听我的口令 一 二 三 |
[07:56] | Accident scene’s a war zone, gonna make a few round trips. | 车祸现场就像战场一样 得多跑几趟 |
[07:58] | Thanks, Brett. | 谢了 布莱特 |
[08:05] | Breath sounds are good. Monique, dig in his backpack. | 呼吸音良好 莫妮克 看看他的包 |
[08:07] | – See what he’s on. – On it. | -看他在嗑什么 -收到 |
[08:10] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔对称有反应 |
[08:12] | I want trauma labs, a tox screen, | 做创伤化验 毒理分析 |
[08:13] | chest and pelvis X-Rays, | 胸部与骨盆透视 |
[08:14] | and send him over to CT for a pan scan. | 然后送他去做CT扫描 |
[08:16] | A lot of pain meds, oxycodone, naproxen… | 很多止痛药 羟考酮 萘普生 |
[08:20] | Phenytoin, that’s an anti-epileptic. | 苯妥英 这是抗癫痫药物 |
[08:26] | If he had a seizure while driving… | 如果他在开车时癫痫发作 |
[08:29] | he wouldn’t even know what happened. | 他甚至不知道发生了什么 |
[08:33] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢你 |
[08:36] | Hey, down to our last ambo for a bit. | 去看一下我们最后一辆救护车 |
[08:38] | It’s our call who needs to go now. | 我们该决定谁现在出发了 |
[08:40] | Well, this is Grace. | 这位是格蕾丝 |
[08:41] | She helped a woman who had fallen, | 她帮助了之前摔倒的女士 |
[08:42] | but got trampled herself. | 但她自己却被踩了 |
[08:44] | Clear head trauma. | 明显的头部创伤 |
[08:45] | Did you get knocked out? | 你晕过去了吗 |
[08:47] | I don’t think so, | 我没有 |
[08:48] | but everything is a little blurry. | 但是所有东西都有点模糊 |
[08:50] | We got one more spot in the ambulance, it’s yours. | 如果救护车上有空位就让你上去 |
[08:52] | We need to get you to the E.D. for a head CT. | 我们需要带你去急救室做脑部CT |
[08:54] | But I don’t have insurance, I can’t afford it. | 但我没有保险 我交不起钱 |
[08:56] | I understand, but since you don’t know if you blacked out, | 我理解 但既然你不知道你是否昏了过去 |
[08:59] | it’s best to be overcautious. | 最好还是小心为好 |
[09:00] | I think I feel better already. | 我觉得我已经好多了 |
[09:02] | I swear, I’m not just saying it. | 我发誓 我不只是说说 |
[09:05] | Okay, hold on to this. | 好吧 拿着这个 |
[09:09] | A trip to the E.D. Is gonna cost a fortune. | 去急诊室要花很多钱 |
[09:12] | Look, her GCS is 15, her pupils are clear, | 她尚未昏迷 瞳孔清晰 |
[09:15] | and she has a good recollection of the incident. | 她对那场事故记忆清晰 |
[09:18] | Let’s hold her off for the next set ambos, | 先把她拖住 等下一组救护车来 |
[09:19] | if she even needs one. | 如果她需要的话 |
[09:20] | Keep an eye on her and I’ll take a second look at our yellow tags. | 看住她 我去检查一下我们的黄标个数 |
[09:23] | – Give the spot to one of them. – Okay. | -把位置给他们中的一个 -好的 |
[09:30] | A lot of whispers the driver was high. | 很多传言说司机嗑药了 |
[09:32] | He wasn’t, metastatic cancer. | 他没有 转移性癌症 |
[09:37] | Terminal, what all those meds were for. | 晚期了 这些药就是治病用的 |
[09:40] | Just extubated, but no one’s told him what happened, | 刚拔了管 但没人告诉他发生了什么 |
[09:44] | that people have died. | 人们已经死了 |
[09:46] | Or that he’s responsible. | 或者是他有责任的事实 |
[09:49] | Getting news like this can really break someone. | 得知这样的消息真的会让人崩溃 |
[09:54] | Let me take the lead? | 我先去吧 |
[10:01] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[10:03] | I had to remove her left kidney, spleen, | 我必须得移除她的左肾 脾脏 |
[10:05] | and a portion of her small intestine. | 和她一部分的小肠 |
[10:06] | She needed 15 units of blood, another 15 of plasma. | 她需要15单位的血和15单位的血浆 |
[10:09] | What about head trauma? | 头部外伤呢 |
[10:11] | She was too unstable for CT before surgery. | 她在手术前很不稳定 没法做CT |
[10:13] | She’s going up for one now. | 现在给她去做 |
[10:15] | – You’re concerned. – Yeah. | -你很担心 -是的 |
[10:20] | I’m gonna change and fill in the mom. | 我去换衣服 然后把病情告诉她妈妈 |
[10:22] | Well, I’d like to be there when you do. | 我想和你一起去 |
[10:25] | Jada’s all she’s got, | 洁达是她的唯一 |
[10:26] | she shouldn’t have to go through this alone. | 她不该独自承担痛苦的 |
[10:32] | How many people died? | 死了多少人 |
[10:34] | Seven. | 七个 |
[10:36] | But many more are injured. | 但有更多人受了伤 |
[10:39] | So, they may die also? | 所以他们也可能死吗 |
[10:42] | There are likely to be more fatalities. | 可能会有更多的人死亡 |
[10:44] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:46] | Don’t be. | 你不必 |
[10:49] | They had it coming. | 他们自找的 |
[10:51] | They’re trying to deny our heritage… | 他们想否定我们的传统 |
[10:55] | All this mixing, they wanna eliminate us. | 总的来说 他们想消灭我们 |
[11:02] | “Us”? | “我们” |
[11:04] | The white race. | 白种人 |
[11:08] | But before cancer takes me, | 但在癌症带走我的生命之前 |
[11:09] | I’m taking some of them. | 我也要带走他们的生命 |
[11:14] | Was hoping for 20, but day’s not over yet. | 我们希望能死二十个 但现在还没结束呢 |
[11:27] | Okay, everybody clear the scene. | 好 所有人清理现场 |
[11:29] | Get back now. | 赶紧回来 |
[11:32] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[11:33] | The truck is loaded with explosives. | 这辆卡车装满了炸药 |
[11:34] | We are pulling out and locking down. | 我们现在正在撤离并封锁现场 |
[11:36] | But you can’t, we have victims that need to go to the hospital. | 你不能这样 我们有受害者需要去医院 |
[11:38] | They have to wait, nobody in or out until | 只能等着了 直到防爆小组确认安全之后 |
[11:40] | the bomb squad says it’s okay. | 才能有人离开 |
[11:41] | How long is that gonna take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[11:42] | I don’t know, but you have to get inside | 我不知道 但你们需要走进室内 |
[11:44] | and stay away from the windows. | 并远离窗户 |
[11:45] | Go, right now. Go. | 去 现在就去 快去 |
[11:55] | Two kits, that’s all you could get? | 两套 你只能拿到这么多吗 |
[11:56] | Ambos got pushed off the scene. | 救护车被驱逐出现场 |
[11:58] | I go to them, I don’t get back in. | 我去找他们的话 我就回不来了 |
[12:00] | All right. Golden hour’s almost up. | 好吧 救援的黄金时间就要到了 |
[12:01] | Our yellow tags are at risk of becoming reds. | 我们的黄标马上就要变成红标了 |
[12:08] | Divide and conquer? | 一个一个来吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:18] | Did you get the results of Jada’s head CT? | 洁达脑部CT的结果你拿到了吗 |
[12:26] | Diffuse blood throughout the brain, catastrophic. | 大脑弥散性出血 毁灭性的伤害 |
[12:29] | She’s brain dead. | 她脑死亡了 |
[12:34] | Have you told her mother yet? | 你告诉她妈妈了吗 |
[12:38] | Not yet, but I think she already feels it. | 还没有 但我想她已经感受到了 |
[12:42] | Let’s tell her together. | 我们一起告诉她吧 |
[12:53] | You’re being moved to the jail ward. | 你将被转移到监狱病房 |
[12:55] | I want the head nurse. | 我要护士长 |
[12:56] | I am the head nurse. | 我就是护士长 |
[12:58] | One of those bossy blacks, aren’t you? | 你是那种发号施令的黑人 对吧 |
[13:01] | That’s right. | 说对了 |
[13:23] | Just finished the eval on a walk-in patient. | 刚刚检查完一个门诊病人 |
[13:25] | I’m ready to present. | 我可以介绍病情了 |
[13:27] | Okay, let’s go take a look. | 好 我们去看看 |
[13:32] | I know I said I’d put on the gown, | 我知道我说了会穿上病号服 |
[13:34] | but then I realized just because I feel like crap, | 但之后我意识到 虽然我感觉很糟 |
[13:35] | doesn’t mean I have to look like it. | 但不一定要看上去很糟 |
[13:37] | I’m more concerned with your pain than your outfit. | 比起着装 我更担忧你的疼痛 |
[13:40] | Dr. Choi, Sebastian Lopez. | 这是崔医生 这是塞巴斯蒂安·洛佩兹 |
[13:42] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Lopez. | 很高兴认识你 洛佩兹先生 |
[13:43] | Sebastian. | 叫我塞巴斯蒂安 |
[13:44] | And I’m sorry for taking you away from | 让你从街头集市的伤员 |
[13:46] | all the people injured in the street fair. | 身边离开 我很抱歉 |
[13:49] | I didn’t wanna come in, but… | 我也不想来的 但是… |
[13:51] | I can’t take the pain anymore. | 太疼了我忍不下去了 |
[13:52] | It’s like– it’s like I’m getting stabbed. | 感觉就像…就像被捅了 |
[13:55] | The pain’s confined to the right flank. | 疼痛局限于左侧腹部 |
[13:56] | It’s been steady the last two days, | 稳定持续了两天 |
[13:58] | became severe overnight. | 昨夜加重了 |
[14:00] | This morning he noticed his urine was cloudy and malodorous. | 今早他注意到尿液浑浊恶臭 |
[14:02] | Well, just tell the whole world. | 你怎么不告诉全世界啊 |
[14:05] | – Fever? – Low grade. | -发烧吗 -低烧 |
[14:06] | I’m thinking pyelonephritis. | 我在考虑肾盂肾炎 |
[14:08] | It fits. Labs? | 符合症状 做什么检查 |
[14:10] | CBC, CMP, UA, and an ultrasound. | 血常规 血液生化 尿检还有超声检查 |
[14:12] | Agreed, run them. | 同意 去安排吧 |
[14:14] | I know it’s painful, but if left untreated, | 我知道很痛苦 但如果不治疗 |
[14:16] | a kidney infection can lead to permanent damage. | 肾脏感染可能导致永久性损伤 |
[14:18] | It’s good you came in. | 幸好你来了 |
[14:19] | I’m glad I did…now. | 我现在也觉得…幸好 |
[14:27] | Keep me posted, Terry. | 随时跟我汇报 泰瑞 |
[14:32] | Oh, my… | 老天… |
[14:34] | Tall, dark, and intense. | 身材高大 深色皮肤 严肃认真 |
[14:37] | Gets me every time. | 我喜欢的类型 |
[14:42] | Amari Moore, 35, severe blunt force trauma. | 阿马里·摩尔 35岁 严重钝力损伤 |
[14:45] | Pushed his son out of the way of the truck, | 把儿子从卡车前推开 |
[14:46] | took the hit for him. | 替他承受了撞击 |
[14:48] | He refused a board and collar, | 拒绝戴颈圈上担架 |
[14:49] | wouldn’t let us take him with the first wave of ambos. | 不让我们随第一波救护车把他送来医院 |
[14:51] | Barely got him out before they locked up the scene. | 好不容易赶在他们封锁现场前把他带走 |
[14:54] | Off duty cop, could hardly breathe, | 不当班的警察 呼吸困难 |
[14:56] | still wanted to stay and help. | 还是想留下来帮忙 |
[14:58] | My son, Andre…where’s Andre? | 我儿子安德烈 安德烈在哪儿 |
[15:01] | He rode up front, Stacy’s with him. | 他坐在前排 史黛西和他在一起 |
[15:03] | I think he hurt his arm. Take care of him first. | 我觉得他手臂受伤了 先给他看 |
[15:05] | I’m staying with you, but Andre will be safe. | 我要照顾你 不过安德烈会没事的 |
[15:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:08] | On my count, One…two…three… | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[15:12] | Get a second line and a chest x-ray. | 再开一条静脉通路 做胸部X光 |
[15:15] | I want my dad. | 我要我爸爸 |
[15:16] | Andre Moore, 8. | 安德烈·摩尔 八岁 |
[15:17] | Fell on his arm, no visible deformities, | 跌伤了手臂 没有明显变形 |
[15:19] | doesn’t complain of pain. | 主诉没有疼痛 |
[15:20] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪儿 |
[15:21] | Your dad is with the doctor right now, honey. | 你爸爸和医生在一起 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | – Let me take a look at your arm. – No! | -我来帮你看看手臂 -不要 |
[15:24] | I need him. Dad, where are you? | 我需要他 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[15:27] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[15:28] | I’m Dr. Charles, tell me your name. | 我是查尔斯医生 你叫什么名字 |
[15:30] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[15:31] | Andre, really nice to meet you. | 安德烈 很高兴认识你 |
[15:33] | How ’bout I take you to where | 我带你去 |
[15:35] | we can see what’s going on with your dad? Okay? | 能看到你爸爸的地方 好吗 |
[15:37] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[15:38] | T-2, right? | 2号治疗室吗 |
[15:39] | – Yep. – Okay, come on. | -对 -我们走 |
[15:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:46] | Okay, okay, you can see him right here. | 好了 在这就能看到他了 |
[15:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:50] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[15:51] | Well, they’re helping him. | 他们在帮助他 |
[15:52] | You see the plastic mask over his nose? | 你看到他鼻子上的塑料罩了吗 |
[15:54] | That’s to help him breathe easier. | 那是为了帮助他呼吸 |
[15:56] | And that machine can actually look inside his chest. | 那个机器能看到他的胸腔内部 |
[16:02] | It’s got x-ray vision just like Superman. | 它像超人一样有透视眼 |
[16:07] | Now, that woman, she’s a very special kind of doctor. | 那个女人 她是一位非常特别的医生 |
[16:11] | If they find something in his chest, | 如果他们在他的胸腔内发现问题 |
[16:13] | she’s trained to fix it. | 她能够专业地修复 |
[16:19] | What are they doing? Where are they taking him? | 他们在干什么 要带他去哪儿 |
[16:21] | Dad, where are you going? | 爸爸 你要去哪儿 |
[16:25] | I have to go upstairs with the doctor. | 我得和医生去楼上 |
[16:26] | – I wanna go. – No. | -我也想去 -不行 |
[16:28] | I need you to stay here and be brave. | 我需要你留在这里 勇敢起来 |
[16:32] | Come here. | 来 |
[16:34] | Andre, I know you’re scared… | 安德烈 我知道你很害怕 |
[16:38] | but I believe in you. | 但是我相信你 |
[16:41] | Okay, I can do it. I’ll be brave. | 好的 我能做到 我会勇敢起来 |
[16:45] | Be brave. | 勇敢起来 |
[16:47] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[17:01] | Not heading home today, am I? | 我今天回不了家了 对吗 |
[17:03] | No. | 对 |
[17:05] | Your echo showed an ejection fraction rate of 12%. | 超声心动显示你的射血分数为12% |
[17:08] | Your heart is failing and the meds aren’t working. | 你的心脏不行了 药物没有效果 |
[17:12] | Ticker’s on its last legs. | 心脏跳不动了 |
[17:16] | That’s gotta…move me up the transplant list, huh? | 这样我肯定…能排在移植名单前面了吧 |
[17:21] | Straight to the top, status 1A. | 你的名字直接提到了最前 最紧急状态 |
[17:24] | Well, next in line, can’t beat that. | 名单上下一个人 比不过我 |
[17:30] | It’s gonna work out, Kathleen, just like it always has. | 会有用的 凯思琳 一如既往 |
[17:35] | ‘Cause what are we? | 因为我们是什么 |
[17:37] | Blessed. | 是有神佑的 |
[17:45] | I will be back to check on you guys | 我过会儿再过来 |
[17:47] | in just a little bit, okay? | 看看你们的情况 好吗 |
[17:55] | Ms. Goodwin, may I have a moment? | 古德温女士 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[17:58] | Excuse me, Ms. Harris. | 失陪 哈里斯太太 |
[18:02] | I have a patient, Francis Buckley, | 我有个病人 弗朗西斯·巴克利 |
[18:03] | with biventricular heart failure. | 有心脏双心室衰竭 |
[18:06] | Now, I know that Ms. Harris has just lost her daughter, | 现在 我知道哈里斯太太刚刚痛失爱女 |
[18:09] | and she hasn’t had any time to grieve… | 她还没有时间来哀悼… |
[18:11] | But Jada’s heart could save his life. | 但洁达的心脏可以救他的命 |
[18:13] | They have the same blood type, | 他们俩血型相同 |
[18:14] | it’s the first step towards her heart being an HLA match. | 这是她HLA配型吻合的前提条件 |
[18:17] | If it is, with it being right across the hall, | 如果真的配型吻合 这颗心脏就在他床对面 |
[18:19] | Francis will get it. | 弗朗西斯会得到的 |
[18:20] | I’ll ask her if she’ll speak to the Gift of Hope. | 我来问问她愿不愿意和”希望之馈”组织的人谈谈 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:35] | The man who did this… | 那个下手的人… |
[18:39] | he didn’t even know Jada. | 他根本不认识洁达 |
[18:42] | Just wanted to hurt her. | 只是想着伤害她 |
[18:45] | All of us. | 伤害我们所有人 |
[18:46] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | But there’s a way she can live on… | 但有一个办法可以让她继续活下去… |
[18:53] | Through organ donation. | 器官捐赠 |
[18:57] | You mean cut Jada up even more? | 你的意思是还要再从洁达身上切除器官吗 |
[19:01] | As if she hasn’t already given enough. | 好像她给的还不够多一样 |
[19:04] | Well, nothing about today is fair, Ms. Harris. | 今天的一切都不公平 哈里斯太太 |
[19:07] | Not just today. | 没有哪一天公平过 |
[19:15] | How does it work–donation? | 具体流程是什么样的 我是说器官捐赠 |
[19:18] | Well, transplants are overseen and managed by | 移植会由一个叫做”希望之馈”的组织 |
[19:21] | an organization called Gift of Hope. | 来监察和实施 |
[19:24] | They’ll take over and guide you through the process. | 他们会接手然后在过程中引导你 |
[19:30] | What will they use from her? | 他们会拿走她的什么器官 |
[19:33] | The doctors will make that assessment. | 医生们会进行评估的 |
[19:41] | Just make sure her organs go to someone like us. | 你只要保证她的器官用黑人身上就行了 |
[19:50] | Ms. Harris, I don’t have any control over | 哈里斯太太 我无权操控 |
[19:53] | the organ donor list. | 器官捐献者名单 |
[19:55] | So, Jada’s organs can go to anyone, | 所以 洁达的器官可能会被用到任何人身上 |
[19:59] | even some racist like the man who did this? | 就算是像那个凶手一样的种族主义者 |
[20:10] | Then, no. | 那么 不行 |
[20:13] | I can’t give permission. | 我无法同意 |
[20:28] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:29] | Just hold pressure right there, okay? | 压着伤口 好吗 |
[20:33] | My case is down to a few pieces of gauze. | 我的箱子里就剩几块纱布了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, well, more than I’ve got. | 是吧 我连纱布都没了 |
[20:36] | I just flushed shrapnel from a woman’s eye with this. | 我刚刚用这个冲洗了一个女人眼睛里的弹片 |
[20:38] | Help. | 救命 |
[20:39] | He can’t breathe. | 他无法呼吸了 |
[20:41] | I’m holding pressure just like you said, | 我就跟你说的那样按着伤口 |
[20:42] | but he keeps gasping. | 但他一直在喘气 |
[20:46] | Sucking chest wound. | 该死的胸部伤口 |
[20:47] | He needs a chest tube. | 他需要一根胸管 |
[20:48] | But we don’t have any, | 但我们没有 |
[20:49] | but I saw something that we can use. | 但我看见了我们能用上的东西 |
[20:51] | – Yeah? – Natalie. | -是吗 -娜塔莉 |
[20:52] | Okay, got it. | 行 我来压着 |
[20:54] | Look at me, I know you’re uncomfortable right now, | 看着我 我知道你现在不舒服 |
[20:56] | but just try and relax, keep looking at me | 但试着放松 一直看着我 |
[20:58] | and breathe in nice and easy. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[20:59] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:00] | Plastic wrap and duct tape. | 保鲜膜和胶带 |
[21:02] | – That should do it. – Do what? | -这样应该可以 -可以干什么 |
[21:04] | Every time he breathes in, air gets in through the wound, | 每次他呼吸 空气都会通过伤口进入体内 |
[21:07] | and it gets caught in his chest, | 然后堵在胸部 |
[21:08] | compressing on his lungs. | 挤压他的肺 |
[21:10] | The plastic wrap reverses it. | 保鲜膜逆转了这个过程 |
[21:11] | It acts as a one-way valve. | 它的功能就像一个单向阀 |
[21:13] | It seals the wound when he inhales | 当他吸气的时候 保鲜膜封住了伤口 |
[21:14] | and lets out the air from the open end when he exhales. | 他呼气的时候 气体就会从没封口的那端出来 |
[21:23] | There you go. | 好了 |
[21:24] | Okay, just breathe. | 没事了 保持呼吸 |
[21:26] | I can breathe better. | 现在我呼吸更畅通了 |
[21:27] | Good. Nice job. | 那就好 干得漂亮 |
[21:34] | You need a break? | 你需要休息一下吗 |
[21:35] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:36] | I saw you working out your shoulder. | 我看见你放松肩膀了 |
[21:42] | Dr. Choi, we have to stop meeting like– | 崔医生 我们不能再这么见面… |
[21:46] | Well, there’s the pain again. So much for being smooth. | 又痛了 舒服日子到此为止 |
[21:49] | So, your labs don’t support a kidney infection. | 你的化验结果和肾脏感染不符 |
[21:51] | Student Doctor McNeal has a new theory | 学生医生麦克尼尔关于目前情况 |
[21:53] | about what’s going on. | 有一个新理论 |
[21:54] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 你介意我看看吗 |
[21:55] | Well, I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问了呢 |
[21:57] | All right, have at it. | 行吧 你看看吧 |
[22:06] | I agree, most likely kidney stones. | 我同意 比较像是肾结石 |
[22:08] | How would you confirm? | 你如何确认 |
[22:09] | CT with contrast of the right ureter. | 右边输尿管的CT造影 |
[22:10] | Perfect, get it going. | 很好 去做吧 |
[22:12] | We’ll figure this out, get you fixed up. | 我们会搞清楚 然后治好你的 |
[22:15] | Dr. Choi, before you go… | 崔医生 你走之前我想问问… |
[22:18] | How ’bout we grab a drink sometime? | 不如哪天我们去喝一杯怎么样 |
[22:19] | I’m your doctor, better if we kept it at that. | 我是你的医生 保持医患关系就够了 |
[22:22] | Well, that’s not exactly a ‘no.’ | 所以你并没有完全拒绝我喽 |
[22:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:28] | You know this… | 你知道… |
[22:29] | Hold on a second, Mom. | 等一下 妈妈 |
[22:33] | – Hi. – Hey, Robin. | -你好 -你好 罗宾 |
[22:35] | Um, thank you for the text. I didn’t know if… | 谢谢你发的信息 我不知道是否… |
[22:39] | No. | 没事 |
[22:50] | Uh, Connor, this is my mom, Caroline. | 康纳 这位是我妈妈卡洛琳 |
[22:54] | Caroline, this is Connor. | 卡洛琳 这是康纳 |
[22:55] | Pleasure to meet you, Caroline. | 幸会 卡洛琳 |
[22:57] | Connor, I have wanted to meet you for a very long time. | 康纳 我想认识你已经有好长时间了 |
[23:00] | Thank you so much for taking such good care of my girl | 谢谢你在她需要你的时候给予了她 |
[23:02] | when she needed you. | 无微不至的照顾 |
[23:05] | Uh, this is for you, it’s a list of mindless, | 这是给你的 是一些不动脑子 |
[23:08] | but very entertaining apps. | 但是有意思的应用的清单 |
[23:10] | I figured some games might make the waiting room purgatory | 我想一些游戏也许让候诊室炼狱般的折磨 |
[23:12] | go by a little faster. | 过得快一些 |
[23:13] | Now this gonna be fun. | 这个会很有意思 |
[23:14] | See, this is what I need to keep my mind off things. | 这才是我需要的能分散我的注意力的东西呢 |
[23:17] | Oh, what are we, chopped liver? | 那我们算什么 摆设吗 |
[23:20] | Anyway, now that you’re occupied, | 不管怎么说 既然你有事做了 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna check in with the E.D. | 那我就去看看急诊室的情况 |
[23:26] | And Mom, we’ll be right over here. | 妈妈 我们就在一边 |
[23:30] | Still saving the day, I see, and now with a beard. | 还像以前一样扭转乾坤 还留了胡子 |
[23:33] | Change of pace. | 换个口味 |
[23:35] | Uh, Connor, I’m sorry. I should’ve stayed in touch. | 康纳 我很抱歉 我应该保持联系的 |
[23:40] | No, it’s okay. Out of sight, not out of mind. | 没事 虽不能见 但心向往之 |
[23:48] | It’s the ICU. | 是重症监护室 |
[23:50] | I have a patient with questions that I don’t have answers to. | 我有个病人 他的问题我还没有答案 |
[23:53] | Look, if there’s anything that Caroline needs, | 如果卡洛琳有什么需要 |
[23:55] | you just let me know. | 你随时告诉我 |
[23:56] | And the same goes for you, too. | 当然你也是一样 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | You know, I’ll be in town for a little while. | 我会在这边待一阵子 |
[24:04] | Let’s catch up. | 我们叙叙旧吧 |
[24:07] | I’d love that. | 那太好了 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:14] | Sebastian’s CT results are back, | 塞巴斯蒂安的CT扫描结果出来了 |
[24:16] | mildly dilated ureter. | 输尿管轻微肿胀 |
[24:18] | No evidence of acute obstruction, | 看不出急性阻塞 |
[24:20] | but several stones in the bladder causing significant clot. | 但是膀胱里有几颗结石造成明显的血块 |
[24:23] | So you have your diagnosis, what’s next? | 那你已经有了诊断了 下一步呢 |
[24:25] | IV Ketorolac for the pain, | 静脉注射酮咯酸止痛 |
[24:26] | 3-way Foley catheter to irrigate the clot. | 三向弗利导管冲洗血块 |
[24:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:29] | Ethan, patient in two has questions about meds. | 伊森 二号的病人对药物有疑问 |
[24:32] | Let the pharmacy handle it? | 让药房去处理吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[24:35] | Actually, the pharmacy takes forever to respond. | 其实 药房回复的太慢了 |
[24:40] | – I’ll speak with the patient. – Okay. | -还是我去跟病人说吧 -好的 |
[24:41] | What about Sebastian’s Foley? | 塞巴斯蒂安的弗利导管呢 |
[24:43] | You’re not gonna supervise me? | 你不来监督我吗 |
[24:45] | Grab Nurse Doris. | 叫上桃瑞丝护士 |
[24:46] | She’s done a thousand more than I have anyway. | 反正她也比我做过的多得多 |
[24:51] | – Oh, Ms. Goodwin. – Yes? | -古德温女士 -什么事 |
[24:53] | You said that you were gonna speak to Jalissa Harris | 你说过你会去跟朱莉莎·哈里斯 |
[24:55] | about donating Jada’s organs. | 谈谈捐献洁达器官的事 |
[24:57] | I haven’t heard from Gift of Hope. | “希望之馈”那边没消息啊 |
[24:59] | I did speak with Ms. Harris. | 我跟哈里斯女士谈过了 |
[25:01] | She’s not consenting to organ donation, | 她不同意捐献器官 |
[25:03] | because she can’t have a say in who the recipient is. | 因为她无法参与决定谁是器官接受者 |
[25:06] | Well, no one has a say, that’s the whole entire point. | 谁也不能决定 重点就在这呢 |
[25:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:10] | Francis Buckley is running out of time. | 弗朗西斯·巴克利的时间不多了 |
[25:12] | If he doesn’t get Jada’s heart, | 如果他得不到洁达的心脏 |
[25:13] | he might not live long enough to get one. | 他可能就等不到了 |
[25:15] | I understand, Dr. Rhodes. | 我明白 罗德斯医生 |
[25:17] | But for Ms. Harris, this has become a racial issue. | 但对哈里斯女士来说 这是种族问题 |
[25:23] | Ms. Goodwin, I know that she is hurting, | 古德温女士 我明白她受到伤害 |
[25:25] | but what happened today was the act | 但今天所发生的事 |
[25:26] | of one, ignorant, violent man. | 是一个无知又暴力的人干的 |
[25:29] | Yes, but for her, | 没错 但是对她而言 |
[25:31] | this decision goes deeper than one man, one action. | 这个决定要比一个人的一个行为深远得多 |
[25:36] | So then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[25:38] | I don’t know, Dr. Rhodes. | 我不知道 罗德斯医生 |
[25:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | Andre’s dad didn’t survive the surgery? | 安德烈的父亲没能在手术中挺过来 |
[26:11] | His aunt’s on the way, | 他的姑姑在路上了 |
[26:12] | but she won’t be here for hours. | 但她还要好几个小时才能到 |
[26:13] | This kid is desperate for information about his dad. | 那孩子急等着知道他爸爸的消息 |
[26:16] | Did she give us permission to tell him? | 她同意我们告诉他了吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 给了 |
[26:24] | Let’s go do it. | 那我们就去告诉他吧 |
[26:36] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪里 |
[26:38] | Sit down a second. | 先坐下来 |
[26:41] | So I gotta tell you something really sad, okay? | 我得要告诉一件非常不幸的事情 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:46] | No, he didn’t! No! | 不会 他不会 不 |
[26:52] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:54] | He didn’t die! He didn’t, no! | 他没有死 他没有 不 |
[27:05] | There you go. | 给 |
[27:06] | Thank God, Hermann, supplies. | 谢天谢地 赫尔曼 物资来了 |
[27:08] | We literally have nothing left. | 我们真的什么都没有了 |
[27:11] | This is it? | 就这些吗 |
[27:12] | It’s the best I can do right now. | 现在我只能做这么多了 |
[27:14] | Any word from the bomb squad | 拆弹组说了 |
[27:14] | – about when the scene’s gonna be cleared? – Help me! | -什么时候现场能清理完吗 -救命 |
[27:16] | Maggie! Maggie, I need help. | 麦基 麦基 我需要帮忙 |
[27:19] | – Soon as I know, you’ll know. – All right. | -他们一通知我就告诉你 -好 |
[27:24] | She’s seizing. | 她在抽搐 |
[27:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:27] | I should have put her in that last ambo | 我应该一有机会就 |
[27:28] | when I had the chance. | 让前面那辆救护车把她带走的 |
[27:29] | Not on you, we made a judgement call. | 这不怪你 我们一起做的决定 |
[27:32] | Come on, sweetie. | 加油 亲爱的 |
[27:34] | She stopped seizing. | 她停止抽搐了 |
[27:35] | She’s got a pulse, but she’s not breathing. | 有脉搏 但是没有呼吸 |
[27:36] | All right, there’s an airway kit. | 好吧 这里有个气道切开器械包 |
[27:41] | – There. – Yeah. | -拿着 -好 |
[27:53] | Got it. | 成功了 |
[28:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:18] | Some days it seems like | 有时候我觉得 |
[28:19] | we do nothing but give bad news. | 我们除了提供坏消息 什么也做不了 |
[28:22] | I was hoping to see CeCe before her exam. | 我一直希望可以在茜茜检查前看看她 |
[28:25] | Where’s Robin? | 罗宾去哪儿了 |
[28:26] | Getting a bite. | 吃东西去了 |
[28:28] | Have you eaten, Daniel? | 你吃饭了吗 丹尼尔 |
[28:32] | You know, I keep thinking about | 你知道吗 我一直在想 |
[28:33] | when CeCe and I told our parents we were engaged. | 我和茜茜把我们订婚的消息告诉我父母时 |
[28:38] | They were not too happy, to say the least. | 委婉地说 他们不是很开心 |
[28:39] | You remember, they didn’t even come to the wedding. | 你记得吗 他们没都没有来参加婚礼 |
[28:41] | I remember, but it’s their loss, | 我记得 不过那是他们的损失 |
[28:43] | That reception was the bomb. | 那个婚礼简直太赞了 |
[28:45] | All of your friends and CeCe’s friends, | 你和茜茜的所有朋友 |
[28:48] | it was like the Last Days of Disco. | 就像《迪斯科末日》里一样 |
[28:51] | More like “Soul Train” With with a few extra Caucasians, | 我记得更像白人比较多的 |
[28:53] | as I recall. | 《灵魂列车》 |
[28:56] | Long time ago. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[28:58] | You’re still not in touch with your mother? | 你跟你妈妈还有联系吗 |
[29:06] | Cousin told me she is in a nursing home | 有个表亲告诉我她在养老院里 |
[29:08] | around here somewhere, that’s all I know. | 离这里不远 我只知道这么多 |
[29:11] | I tell you what, CeCe was as whole lot better | 告诉你 茜茜原谅她父母之后 |
[29:14] | when it came to forgiving her parents. | 整个人好多了 |
[29:16] | I just–I couldn’t… | 我只是 我没法… |
[29:20] | I couldn’t let it go. | 我没法释怀 |
[29:24] | We’re all gonna have to let it go at some point, Daniel. | 有时候我们都不得不释怀 丹尼尔 |
[29:28] | It’ll just go on and on. | 生活在不断地往前走 |
[29:35] | Tell CeCe that I’ll come back later. | 告诉茜茜我等会过来看她 |
[29:39] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[29:46] | I said no. | 我拒绝 |
[29:48] | I’m not speaking with Gift of Hope. | 我不会跟”希望之馈”谈的 |
[29:51] | I thought you would understand. | 我以为你会明白 |
[29:54] | I do, Ms. Harris. | 我明白 哈里斯女士 |
[29:55] | I understand you’re devastated, you’re angry. | 我明白你很崩溃 又很愤怒 |
[29:58] | I have every right to be. | 我绝对有权这样 |
[30:02] | Especially today. | 特别是在今天 |
[30:04] | Yes, you do. | 当然 没错 |
[30:05] | But please don’t let Jada’s legacy be one of hate. | 但请别因为仇恨而浪费洁达的遗赠 |
[30:09] | His is. | 是他在仇恨 |
[30:11] | But it doesn’t have to be yours. | 但没必要让这种仇恨变成你的 |
[30:16] | Ms. Harris, you have the power to gift life to someone else. | 哈里斯女士 你拥有赐予别人生命的能力 |
[30:24] | Please use it. | 请好好利用 |
[30:35] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[30:48] | All went well with Sebastian, | 塞巴斯蒂安一切正常 |
[30:50] | Foley’s in and | 弗利导尿管插进去了 |
[30:51] | he said he’s feeling better already. | 他说他已经觉得好多了 |
[30:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:54] | Dr. Lanik’s doing an intraosseous line insertion | 拉尼克医生正在创伤三室做 |
[30:56] | in Trauma three, go check it out. | 骨内线插入 去看看吧 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | Skipping out on the Foley, | 你没有监督我插弗利导尿管 |
[31:04] | were you confident in my ability | 是因为相信我的能力 |
[31:07] | or just uncomfortable Sebastian was flirting with you? | 还是因为塞巴斯蒂安撩你让你觉得不舒服 |
[31:10] | I would never ask you to do anything | 我绝不会让你做任何 |
[31:11] | you’re not ready for. | 你还没准备好的事情 |
[31:13] | Same time, yeah, I was kinda relieved | 此外 没错 有其他事冒出来时 |
[31:17] | when something else came up. | 我确实有种解脱的感觉 |
[31:19] | You know the feeling. | 你懂的 |
[31:21] | Wouldn’t you be a little thrown | 如果有男人公然跟你搭讪 |
[31:22] | by a guy blatantly hitting on you? | 你不会觉得有点不知所措吗 |
[31:26] | No, I mean, | 不会 我的意思是 |
[31:26] | it doesn’t bother me when women do it. | 如果有女人跟我搭讪 我不会 |
[31:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:34] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[31:36] | It’s no secret in the E.D., I’m gay. | 在急诊室里不是秘密 我是同性恋 |
[31:41] | No, uh, I wasn’t aware. | 不 我不知道 |
[31:45] | So, I’m gonna go check in | 那我去看看 |
[31:47] | on Dr. Lanik’s intraosseous line insertion. | 拉尼克医生的骨内线插入 |
[32:09] | Gift of Hope. | 希望之馈 |
[32:12] | Whatever you said, thank you. | 不管你说了什么 谢谢 |
[32:24] | My brother was a single dad, | 我哥哥是个单亲爸爸 |
[32:26] | yet never missed a teacher’s conference, | 他从来没错过任何一次家长会 |
[32:30] | a flag football game, trick or treating… | 在足球赛上摇旗呐喊 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[32:34] | I don’t know how to replace that. | 我不知如何才能替代他的角色 |
[32:37] | You know, I would really like to help. | 我真的很想帮忙 |
[32:40] | I hope that you’ll call me. Anytime. | 我希望你能给我打电话 随时都可以 |
[32:46] | Really. | 真的 |
[32:48] | Andre, let’s go, honey. | 安德烈 我们走吧 亲爱的 |
[32:54] | What you got there, Andre? | 你找到什么了 安德罗列 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna grow up and be brave, | 我会长大 变得勇敢 |
[33:01] | just like my dad. | 就像我爸爸一样 |
[33:04] | I think that’s a wonderful idea. | 我觉得这个主意很棒 |
[33:42] | Guys, listen up! | 各位 听我说 |
[33:44] | Hey, we got the all clear, all right? | 我们把路面都清空了 好吗 |
[33:46] | Calvary’s rolling in, dozen ambos, more on the way. | 救护车来了 十几辆 还有很多在路上 |
[33:49] | Um, who’s going to the hospital? | 谁要到医院去 |
[33:51] | Everyone, and I’ll take a sling. | 所有人 我需要一个手臂吊带 |
[33:53] | – All right, you got it. – Thank you. | -好的 我拿给你 -谢谢 |
[33:59] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[34:03] | Maggie, you okay? | 麦基 你还好吗 |
[34:06] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:12] | – Natalie… – Maggie. | -娜塔莉 -麦基 |
[34:12] | No–Oh, my God. | 不是吧 我的天 |
[34:15] | Help! I need help. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[34:21] | Maggie, open your eyes. | 麦基 睁开眼 |
[34:25] | Oh, wow, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:26] | She had surgery last week, her incision opened up. | 她上周做了手术 伤口开了 |
[34:30] | God, she must have been in pain all day. | 天啊 她肯定疼了一整天 |
[34:32] | All right, let’s get her on a backboard and loaded. | 把她放到背板上来抬走 |
[34:34] | I want IVs in and fluids running now, let’s go. | 她现在就需要静脉输液 赶快 |
[34:37] | All right, ready? On my count. | 准备好了吗 听我口令 |
[34:39] | One…two…three… | 一 二 三 |
[34:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:47] | – Robin. – Oh, hey, Ava. | -罗宾 -你好 艾娃 |
[34:51] | You back working at the hospital? | 你回医院上班了 |
[34:52] | No, no, my mom’s a patient here or might be a patient. | 我妈妈是这里的病人 可能是这的病人 |
[34:56] | Oncology. | 肿瘤 |
[34:58] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah. | -真是令人遗憾 -是啊 |
[35:01] | Have you seen Connor yet? | 你有见过康纳吗 |
[35:02] | Briefly, we made loose plans to get together soon. | 简单来说 我们大致约了要再见个面 |
[35:07] | It’s uncertain times, so I’m thankful to have a friend close by. | 还没完全决定 所以我很感激这里有个朋友 |
[35:12] | Anyway, I gotta get back upstairs. | 不管怎样 我得回楼上了 |
[35:13] | Of course. | 好的 |
[35:19] | – Hey, Terry. – Hey, man. | -泰瑞 -怎么了 |
[35:21] | Look, I am sorry for being such a dope earlier. | 不好意思我刚刚表现得很蠢 |
[35:24] | Hey, don’t worry about it, man. | 别放在心上 |
[35:25] | You didn’t know I was gay. | 你不知道我是同性恋 |
[35:26] | No, still I’m not “That guy.” | 不知道 我不是”那种人” |
[35:28] | We’re good. | 我们没事的 |
[35:29] | Being an alpha male myself, I know the difference | 身为一名大男子主义者 我还是知道 |
[35:32] | between bigotry and being caught off guard. | 偏执和猝不及防之间的区别 |
[35:36] | – Appreciate that. – Yeah. | -多谢 -没事 |
[35:37] | But truth be told, | 但说实话 |
[35:38] | Sebastian was laying it on pretty thick. | 塞巴斯蒂安是有点过分热络了 |
[35:40] | If I was in your shoes, I might have been flustered, too. | 如果我是你 我大概也会有些慌 |
[35:43] | He’s not my type, either. | 他也不是我喜欢的类型 |
[36:34] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[36:35] | She needed a moment. | 她应该要冷静下 |
[36:38] | Didn’t get into the study. | 不该参加试验 |
[36:40] | I mean, not the one she wanted anyway. | 我是说 这不是她想要的 |
[36:43] | Doctor said she was a good candidate | 医生说 对于这项新的实验性试验 |
[36:44] | for this new experimental trial, but… | 她是一位合适的候选人 但是… |
[36:47] | It wasn’t our first choice, but it’s something. | 这不是我们的首选 但也算是一个办法 |
[36:50] | Yeah, but experimental means phase one. | 实验性意味着还处于第一阶段 |
[36:52] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[36:53] | A lot of bugs, unknown side effects, | 很多小问题 未知的副作用 |
[36:55] | dosing problems, safety issues– | 剂量问题 安全隐患 |
[36:56] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[36:59] | We’ve beaten cancer before, we can beat it again. | 我们以前战胜过癌症 现在也行 |
[37:02] | Mom needs us. | 妈妈需要我们 |
[37:05] | How’d you get so brave? | 你是怎么变得这么勇敢的 |
[37:08] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[37:09] | I’m gonna. | 抱一下 |
[37:23] | Don’t tell me, I popped some stitches. | 别告诉我 我有些缝合线开了 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:29] | And you lost a lot of blood, plus you were dehydrated. | 你失血过多 还脱水了 |
[37:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | Go ahead, | 继续 |
[37:34] | give me the “I told you to take it easy” look. | 给我看看那个”我跟你说过别硬撑”的表情 |
[37:36] | I’m not really one to gloat today. | 今天我不是很想炫耀 |
[37:47] | Philip? | 是菲利普吗 |
[37:57] | Go up and see him. | 上楼去看看他 |
[38:01] | You’re not wrong about crossing boundaries… | 关于越界 你没说错 |
[38:07] | but I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[38:11] | And I love you for that. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[38:23] | Ah, man. His owner…? | 天哪 他的主人… |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:29] | So, what? You just take him to a shelter? | 所以 怎么 你要把他送去收容所么 |
[38:31] | Yeah, but he’s an older dog, so… | 是啊 但他是只老狗了 |
[38:45] | I’ll take him. | 我带他走吧 |
[38:47] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -确定 |
[38:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:56] | Hey, come on. Let’s go, boy. | 快点 狗狗 我们走吧 |
[39:30] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 你好 |
[39:35] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[39:40] | Do you mind if I sit down? | 你介意我坐下来吗 |
[39:52] | – It’s been so long. – Yeah. | -好久没见了 -是啊 |
[39:57] | Um, 30…35 years. | 30 35年了吧 |
[40:08] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:11] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[40:24] | This is your granddaughter. | 这是你的孙女 |
[40:27] | Her name is Robin. | 她叫罗宾 |
[40:41] | – She is beautiful. – Yeah. | -她很漂亮 -是的 |
[40:47] | I would…um…very much like you to meet her. | 我很希望你们能见一面 |