时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Can I confess something? – Course you can. | -我能坦白一件事吗 -当然可以 |
[00:08] | So I picked a coffee shop for our first date | 我们初次见面我选了咖啡厅 |
[00:10] | in case I needed to make a quick getaway. | 是为了给自己留条后路好逃跑 |
[00:14] | In case I was a dud? Smart. | 担心我是个蠢货对吗 聪明 |
[00:17] | Very smart. I get it, trust me. | 很聪明 我完全能理解 |
[00:19] | But I’m going to guess that, because you’re letting me | 不过既然你允许我送你回家了 |
[00:23] | walk you home, maybe not a dud? | 我猜你并不觉得我是个蠢货 |
[00:29] | You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I’ve been here about nine years now. | 我在这里住了大概九年了 |
[00:35] | Love Lakeview. Wrigley’s right there. | 湖景区很不错 离箭牌球场很近 |
[00:39] | Britt, what are you doing out here? | 布里特 你怎么出来了 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:43] | I went to the store, wanted some chocolate milk, | 我去了商店想买点巧克力牛奶 |
[00:45] | – but I forgot my keys. – And your jacket? | -但我忘记拿钥匙了 -外套也没穿吗 |
[00:51] | This is my daughter, Britt. | 这是我女儿 布里特 |
[00:53] | She’s supposed to be staying inside the apartment. | 她本来应该待在家里不出来的 |
[00:56] | Please, Mom. Can you just let me in? | 别说了 妈 能让我进家吗 |
[00:57] | Yes, come on. Um, Britt has a problem. | 好 起来吧 布里特遇到一点问题 |
[01:02] | She’s been clean a few weeks now and doing great. | 她已经戒毒几周了 现在状态很好 |
[01:05] | It’s just the withdrawal symptoms are hard. | 只是毒品消退期对她来说很难熬 |
[01:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:12] | My chest, it hurts when I breathe. | 我的胸口 呼吸的时候会疼 |
[01:14] | Okay, um, we need to get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[01:17] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[01:18] | I’ll let ’em know we’re coming. | 我会提前跟他们打好招呼 |
[01:23] | Incoming. Take Baghdad. | 病人来了 去急救室吧 |
[01:24] | Yep. | 好 |
[01:26] | – Cesar? – Gabriel Park, 16, | -塞萨尔 -加布里埃尔·帕克 16岁 |
[01:28] | single GSW to the abdomen. GCS 15, BP 98/66, | 腹部有单处枪伤 昏迷指数15 血压98/66 |
[01:32] | heart rate 118, sats 100%. | 心率118 血氧饱和量100% |
[01:34] | I can’t move my leg. | 我的腿动不了 |
[01:35] | Gabriel, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 加布里埃尔 我是罗德斯医生 |
[01:36] | You hang in there. What happened? | 你坚持住 发生了什么事 |
[01:38] | Gunman held up the family store. | 枪手挟持了家庭商店 |
[01:40] | We were in the back, stocking the freezer. | 我们在后面 往冷库里装货 |
[01:41] | And Gabriel was working the register. | 加布里埃尔在整理收银台 |
[01:44] | Mr. And Mrs. Park, why don’t you come with me | 帕克先生 帕克夫人 你们跟我来吧 |
[01:45] | – and let Dr. Rhodes work, okay? – All right. | -让罗德斯医生救治他 -好 |
[01:47] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[01:54] | Single bullet hole, interior abdomen. | 单处弹孔 在内腹部 |
[01:56] | Let’s get a chest x-ray and log roll. | 帮他做一个胸部透视然后侧身 |
[01:58] | On my count, one, two, three. There we go. | 听我口令 一 二 三 好的 |
[02:02] | No exit wound. | 没有射出伤口 |
[02:03] | All right, back down. | 好了 让他躺下 |
[02:04] | Let’s find out where this bullet is. | 找一下子弹在哪里 |
[02:05] | Everybody clear. | 大家都让开 |
[02:08] | We’re gonna take care of you, Gabe. | 我们会照顾好你 加布 |
[02:10] | – X-ray’s up. – There it is. | -透视出来了 -找到了 |
[02:12] | All right, trans abdominal trajectory. | 好的 轨迹贯穿了腹部 |
[02:14] | He needs surgery. | 他需要手术 |
[02:15] | Please, my left leg, I can’t feel it. | 求你了 我的左腿没有知觉了 |
[02:17] | Gabriel, I’m going to do everything I can to fix your leg, | 加布里埃尔 我会竭尽全力治好你的腿 |
[02:19] | but right now I need to look inside your belly | 但现在我需要查看你的腹部 |
[02:21] | and make sure that everything is okay. | 确保你一切都好 |
[02:23] | You understand me? Good. | 你明白吗 好的 |
[02:25] | Call for blood. | 准备血包 |
[02:26] | Let’s move him over to the hybrid OR. | 送他进混合手术室 |
[02:28] | Page my team. Let’s go. | 呼叫我的团队 走吧 |
[02:35] | – Will. – What’s up, Jay? | -威尔 -怎么了 杰 |
[02:38] | They just brought that kid in. | 他们刚送进来的孩子 |
[02:39] | He was shot in a convenience store. | 他是在便利店被人枪击的 |
[02:41] | – Okay. – So we caught the guy, | -好 -我们逮到了凶手 |
[02:44] | and we got the gun that he used. | 也拿到了他使用的枪 |
[02:45] | Good. Why are you telling me? | 很好 为什么跟我说这个 |
[02:48] | CPD ran the serial number on it, and it’s your gun… | 芝加哥警署查了序列号 那是你的枪 |
[02:52] | The one that was stolen. | 你那把被偷的枪 |
[03:08] | Hey. Any word on the boy? | 那个孩子有说什么吗 |
[03:14] | – I heard it was your gun. – Don’t say it, okay? | -我听说是你的枪 -别说了 好吗 |
[03:16] | The last thing I need right now is a lecture. | 我现在最不想听的就是说教 |
[03:18] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没想说教你 |
[03:19] | It’s not like I put the gun in the shooter’s hand. | 又不是我把枪放进凶手的手里的 |
[03:20] | – It was stolen from me. – I know that. | -枪是被偷了 -我知道 |
[03:24] | Look, I know this is a terrible situation. | 我知道现在时机很不好 |
[03:27] | I just hope you’re talking to someone. | 但是我希望你跟人聊一聊 |
[03:29] | – Your therapist or– – Why do you even care? | -心理医生 或是… -关你什么事 |
[03:32] | You said we were done, remember? | 你说我们结束了 记得吗 |
[03:38] | Hey, any update on Britt Mills? | 布里特·米尔斯有进展吗 |
[03:40] | Other than learning from her mom you two were on your first date? | 我听她妈妈说 你们当时正在第一次约会 |
[03:44] | It had to be awkward to find her daughter like that. | 遇到她女儿那样肯定很尴尬 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | Britt’s echocardiogram is showing endocarditis. | 布里特的超声心动图显示有心内膜感染 |
[03:50] | It happens sometimes with intravenous drug users. | 有些静脉注射吸毒者会出现这种症状 |
[03:53] | I bet bacteria from a needle worked its way to the heart. | 应该是针头的细菌进入了心脏 |
[03:55] | What’s cardiology saying? | 心胸科怎么说 |
[03:57] | They advise against surgery. | 他们建议不要手术 |
[03:58] | I think we should treat with a six week course of antibiotics, | 我认为我们应该进行六周的抗生素疗程 |
[04:02] | so we need to put in a PICC line. | 需要给她插上静脉管 |
[04:04] | PICC line? I don’t know. | 静脉管 我说不好 |
[04:06] | I mean she’s only been clean a few weeks. | 她刚戒毒几周 |
[04:09] | Leaving a catheter in her arm? | 在她胳膊上加个导管 |
[04:11] | That’s almost an invitation to relapse. | 那简直是在邀请她复吸 |
[04:13] | But if we don’t, | 但如果不插管 |
[04:13] | she’ll have to come into the hospital twice a day for infusions. | 她就得每天来医院两次进行输液治疗 |
[04:16] | Got to be another way. | 肯定有其他办法 |
[04:19] | – Dr. Rhodes. – Thanks. | -罗德斯医生 -谢谢 |
[04:24] | Connor, is the kid gonna be okay? | 康纳 那孩子会没事吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, he’ll definitely live. | 他肯定能活下来 |
[04:30] | We repaired a bunch of small bowel where the bullet | 我们修复了被子弹撕裂的几处小肠 |
[04:31] | tore through, but it’s still lodged in his spinal canal. | 但子弹还卡在他的脊椎管里 |
[04:34] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[04:36] | Too soon to tell, but, when he came in, | 现在还说不好 但他入院时 |
[04:37] | he said he lost feeling in his left leg. | 他说他的左腿没知觉了 |
[04:40] | We’re sending him up to CT, | 我们正在送他去做CT |
[04:41] | get a better idea of what’s going on. | 好分析一下到底是什么情况 |
[04:44] | Neurology’s gonna take a look at him. | 神经科会给他好好治疗的 |
[04:46] | We got it. | 我们可以的 |
[04:50] | Maggie, female mid-30s, syncopal episode in the field. | 麦基 30多岁女性 现场昏厥发作 |
[04:53] | Down maybe 30 seconds before roused by bystanders. | 倒下约半分钟后被旁边的人唤醒 |
[04:55] | Sydney? | 西妮 |
[04:56] | – Hey, Maggie. – Hey. | -你好啊麦基 -你好 |
[04:59] | Dr. Lanik, you’re going to treatment 3. | 拉尼克医生 你去3号治疗室 |
[05:01] | Went from GCS 12 to 14 with a sternal rub, | 昏迷指数12变为14 胸骨受损 |
[05:03] | supplemental oxygen, and 250 mils normal saline. | 进行了吸氧 注射了250毫升的生理盐水 |
[05:06] | – Monitor showing multiple PVCs. – I fainted. | -检测显示多次早搏 -我昏过去了 |
[05:09] | Yes, and we’re going to take very good care of you. | 是 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[05:11] | BP’s a little low, 100/66, and heart rate, 78. | 血压低 血压100/66 心率78 |
[05:15] | But I’m not sure if she’s beta blocked. | 不过我不确定是否服用过乙型阻滞药 |
[05:16] | Okay, transfer on my count. One, two, three. | 好 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[05:21] | She’s got a tunneled cath in the left upper chest. | 她的左上胸做了导管 |
[05:23] | That’s for dialysis. She’s on the list for a kidney. | 那是透析用的 她在排队等肾脏移植 |
[05:27] | – Hey, order a 12-lead EKG. – All right. | -约一个12导联心电图 -好 |
[05:29] | – Am I gonna be okay? – Yes, you are. | -我能好起来吗 -当然能 |
[05:34] | Where’s that x-ray? | X光在哪呢 |
[05:39] | Okay, clear. | 好了 离场 |
[05:46] | – Ms. Curry? – Ooh, mild fluid overload. | -库里小姐 -轻度液体过剩 |
[05:50] | – So? – Cardiac enzymes, | -所以呢 -心肌酶 |
[05:52] | BMP, CBC, blood cultures times two. | 血常规 血液生化和双份血培养 |
[05:54] | Yeah, give her a dose of vanc. | 好 再打一针万古霉素 |
[05:56] | – 25 milligrams per kilogram. – On it. | -每千克25毫克 -好的 |
[05:57] | Repeat her vitals and let me know when her labs are back. | 监控她的体征 化验结果回来了叫我 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:12] | – You know this patient? – She grew up near me. | -你认识这个病人 -她住在我家附近 |
[06:16] | Came in a couple weeks ago with sepsis. | 几周前因为败血症被送进来了 |
[06:19] | I should have seen her immediately. | 我当时应该立刻安排诊疗的 |
[06:26] | Feels like somebody sitting on my chest | 感觉就好像我的前胸和后背 |
[06:28] | and my back at the same time | 都坐着个人似的 |
[06:29] | ever since we got back from | 是自从两天前 |
[06:30] | that cross country ski trip two days ago. | 我们从那次越野滑雪回来就开始了 |
[06:33] | I never felt anything like this. | 我以前从没有过这种感觉 |
[06:34] | This isn’t like him. Patrick’s always so healthy, | 他通常不这样 帕特里克总是很健康 |
[06:38] | even if he sort of let himself go the last few years. | 即便是过去几年有点放纵了 |
[06:41] | Really, Alice? | 不是吧 艾莉丝 |
[06:43] | It’s your medical history. | 这可是你的病史啊 |
[06:45] | It’s relevant, isn’t it? | 很重要的 是不是 |
[06:48] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:00] | Does the pain extend down your arm or up to your jaw? | 疼痛有没有延伸到胳膊或者下颚 |
[07:03] | No. Does this hurt? | -没有 -这样疼吗 |
[07:07] | Out of ten, ten being the most painful. | 如果按10分最疼的话 大概几分 |
[07:09] | Mm, I guess a five. | 大概有个5分吧 |
[07:12] | Okay, let’s get a CBC, CMP, troponins, | 好吧 做个血常规 血培养和肌钙蛋白 |
[07:14] | and set Mr. Novak up for an EKG. | 然后送诺瓦克先生去做心电图 |
[07:18] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[07:23] | – No pulse. – What? | -没有脉搏 -什么 |
[07:24] | – He’s not breathing, bag him. – Got it. | -没呼吸了 上气囊 -好的 |
[07:26] | But he’s got normal sinus rhythm. | 可是他有正常窦性心律啊 |
[07:28] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[07:29] | He’s in PEA. Call a code. | 无脉搏电活性了 开警报 |
[07:30] | – Patrick? – We need help in here! | -帕特里克 -这里需要帮助 |
[07:33] | – Need an airway! – Look. | -扩展气道 -看啊 |
[07:35] | He just opened his eyes. He’s breathing on his own. | 他睁开眼了 自主呼吸了 |
[07:37] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:39] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[07:42] | – Patrick? – Asystole. | -帕特里克 -心脏停搏了 |
[07:44] | Milligram of epi, now. | 打一毫克肾上腺素 |
[07:47] | Intubate him. | 插管 |
[07:49] | Hold off. Patient’s breathing on his own. | 慢着 病人自主呼吸了 |
[07:51] | Can someone tell me what is happening? | 能有人告诉我到底是什么情况吗 |
[07:53] | Your husband is in cardiac arrest, | 您丈夫心搏停止 |
[07:55] | but as long as I’m doing compressions, | 但只要我继续压胸 |
[07:56] | he’s getting oxygen to his brain. | 他就能呼吸氧气供应大脑 |
[07:58] | We’ll keep at it until his heart takes over. | 我们要压到他的心脏恢复功能为止 |
[08:01] | Honey, Patrick. I’m right here. | 帕特里克亲爱的 我就在这呢 |
[08:07] | You’re saying it’s not just the withdrawal? | 你是说这不是戒断反应 |
[08:09] | I have a heart infection? | 而是心脏有问题 |
[08:11] | Symptoms of endocarditis usually come on slowly | 感染性心内膜炎的征状一般出现缓慢 |
[08:13] | and they’re often mistaken for heroin withdrawal. | 而且常常会与海洛因戒断反应混淆 |
[08:16] | The chest pains you were feeling this morning. | 就是你今天早上感觉到的胸痛 |
[08:19] | We can treat endocarditis with long-term antibiotics, | 感染性心内膜炎可以用长效抗生素治疗 |
[08:22] | which normally involve leaving a catheter in the arm. | 这样就需要在手臂上置入导管 |
[08:25] | A PICC line. | 也就是静脉管 |
[08:26] | It’s okay, I’m used to needles. | 没事 我习惯扎针了 |
[08:29] | Britt, we really get how tricky early sobriety can be | 布里特 我们知道刚刚戒毒会很难受 |
[08:32] | and we just want to put you in | 而我们只想让你达到最好的状态 |
[08:33] | the best possible position to succeed. | 以便能成功戒毒 |
[08:36] | So if we’re gonna give you this PICC line, | 所以如果要置入静脉管的话 |
[08:38] | there’s something else we’d also like you to consider. | 还有件别的事我们希望你能考虑一下 |
[08:40] | – What? – Well, it’s a drug called Naltrexone | -什么 -是一种药叫做纳曲酮 |
[08:43] | that blocks the effects of opioids on the brain’s limbic system, | 能阻断类鸦片活性肽对大脑边缘系统的作用 |
[08:47] | essentially making it impossible to get high. | 就是说你再也无法嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[08:50] | There’s a drug that’ll stop me from getting high? | 还有这种药能阻止我 嗑药磕嗨 |
[08:53] | Let’s do that. | 那就用吧 |
[08:54] | Listen, Naltrexone is by no means a magic bullet, | 是这样 纳曲酮无疑是一种特效药 |
[08:57] | and it comes with certain very real risks. | 不过也是有一定的风险的 |
[09:00] | The thing is, Britt, you can’t take it | 问题在于 布里特 如果要用这种药 |
[09:01] | unless you’ve been opioid free for at least 14 days. | 你在过去至少14天内是不能接触任何毒品的 |
[09:04] | If there are any opioids in your system, | 如果你体内有任何类鸦片活性肽 |
[09:07] | the Naltrexone could trigger severe side effects. | 纳曲酮就会产生极其严重的副作用 |
[09:10] | – I’m clean. – For over two weeks. | -我绝对干净 -两周以上了 |
[09:14] | Okay, well, it’s also crucial for you to understand, | 那好 还有一点很关键 你要明白 |
[09:17] | if you were to use, it could very well lead to an overdose. | 一旦有过复吸 就很有可能会吸毒过量 |
[09:20] | I’m not going to. Ever. | 我不会再吸了 永远 |
[09:23] | She’s been trying so hard. | 她已经非常努力了 |
[09:27] | Okay, well, we just need to do a urine test | 那好 我们只需要再做个尿检 |
[09:29] | to be safe and, uh-and we’re set. | 以防万一 然后就没事了 |
[09:32] | – Okay. – This is great, I mean– | -好吧 -这很好 我是说… |
[09:46] | – Ava. – Hello, Connor. | -艾娃 -你好 康纳 |
[09:50] | how’s the hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[09:53] | It’s much better. It was my fault. | 好多了 这要怪我自己 |
[09:56] | I should have gotten my hand out of the way. | 我应该把手拿开的 |
[09:58] | Well, maybe I could have been a little more careful. | 也许我也可以更小心一点的 |
[10:10] | Look, I am sorry that I haven’t been able | 很抱歉我一直没机会 |
[10:12] | – to come by to check on you. – It’s okay. | -过来看看你 -没事 |
[10:16] | I know we’re not in the best of places right now. | 我知道这里不是说这些的最佳场所 |
[10:20] | – Yeah. – Dr. Rhodes. | -好 -罗德斯医生 |
[10:22] | Once again, you are doing your best to ruin my day. | 又一次 你在竭尽全力毁掉我的一天 |
[10:26] | – Maybe I should go. – No, no, you stay, Dr. Bekker. | -或许我该离开 -不 你留下 贝克医生 |
[10:29] | This concerns you, too. Two months ago, | 这件事也跟你有关 两个月前 |
[10:32] | you operated on a gunshot victim, Shawn Corcoran? | 你为一名叫肖恩·科克伦的中枪者进行了手术 |
[10:35] | – Yeah? – And you assisted? | -所以呢 -是你协助的对吗 |
[10:38] | He died, and someone is alleging | 他死了 并且有人说 |
[10:41] | that you brought him to the ICU with his abdomen left open | 你在没有给他关腹的情况下 |
[10:44] | when you should have closed him. | 就让他进了重症监护室 |
[10:46] | And then, you lightened his anesthesia prematurely | 并且你过早的减轻了他的麻醉剂量 |
[10:49] | while contributing to his death. | 这也导致了他的死亡 |
[10:51] | Who made these allegations? | 是谁这么说的 |
[10:53] | It was an anonymous complaint. | 是匿名投诉 |
[10:55] | Unfortunately, the hospital oversight committee is obliged | 很遗憾 医院监察委员会被要求 |
[10:58] | to do a root cause analysis into the case. | 对这个病例的真正死因进行分析 |
[11:01] | – You’ll both be interviewed. – And then what? | -你们都会被谈话 -然后呢 |
[11:04] | Well, if the committee finds that the charges have merit, | 如果委员会发现指控成立 |
[11:08] | you, Dr. Rhodes, will be brought before | 你 罗德斯医生 就会被带到 |
[11:09] | a peer review board. | 同行评议委员会的面前 |
[11:11] | But hopefully that does not happen. | 但愿这件事不要发生 |
[11:15] | Your hybrid OR has cost this hospital a fortune, | 你的混合手术室花了医院一大笔钱 |
[11:17] | but it has made for some good PR. | 但这对公关确实有好处 |
[11:20] | The last thing I need is a scandal involving its chief. | 我最不需要的就是牵涉到手术室主管的丑闻 |
[11:28] | Connor, peer review? You could lose your license. | 康纳 同行评议 你可能会被吊销执照的 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | Mr. Davis, you’re back. | 戴维斯先生 你回来了 |
[11:42] | Yeah, it’s starting to feel like we live here. | 是啊 现在开始感觉像我们住在这里了 |
[11:44] | But I’m just a little bit worried about Sophie. | 我就是有点担心苏菲 |
[11:46] | – What’s the matter with her? – She’s not eating like she should, | -她怎么了 -她没有正常进食 |
[11:49] | and she’s sleeping more than usual. | 并且睡眠时间比平时长 |
[11:51] | All right, well, why don’t you lay her down right here | 好吧 不如让她躺在这里 |
[11:53] | and I’ll take a look, okay? | 我来看看 好吗 |
[11:54] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好吧 你没事的哦 |
[11:57] | Just right here. | 就放在这里 |
[12:04] | You’re all right. | 没事的 |
[12:06] | – 100.1. – She is running a fever. | -37.8度 -她发烧了 |
[12:20] | I’m not seeing anything unexpected. | 没什么意外的情况 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[12:27] | Don’t worry, we’ll figure this out. | 别担心 我们会弄清楚的 |
[12:31] | Put in an IV and check the patency of the g-tube. | 给她打个点滴然后检查一下胃管是否开放 |
[12:34] | It could just be she’s not getting her fluids and nutrition in. | 可能她只是没有摄入流体和营养物质 |
[12:36] | – Right. – This have anything to do with her heart condition? | -好的 -这和她的心脏问题有关吗 |
[12:39] | I don’t know yet. | 目前还不清楚 |
[12:40] | It could just be that, right now, | 目前有可能只是 |
[12:42] | she’s not getting the nourishment she needs. | 她没有得到足够的营养 |
[12:45] | But let’s just check the tube first, | 先检查一下管子 |
[12:46] | and then, we’ll go from there, okay? | 然后再看怎么处理 好吗 |
[12:48] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -那就好 |
[12:51] | Ms. Hawkins, your tests show potassium 9.2, | 霍金斯小姐 你的检查结果显示钾含量9.2 |
[12:55] | chloride 115, BUN 105, and creatinine 6. | 氯化物115 尿素氮105 肌酸酐6 |
[12:59] | What that mean? | 这都是什么意思 |
[13:00] | It means your dialysis hasn’t been working. | 这说明你的透析没有起作用 |
[13:02] | When was the last time that you went to the center? | 你上次去中心是什么时候 |
[13:05] | A few days ago. Why? | 几天前 怎么了 |
[13:07] | And did they mention any problems with your flow rates? | 他们有没有提到流量问题 |
[13:09] | Because your catheter is clotted. | 因为你的导尿管已经凝结了 |
[13:12] | Maybe told you to come to the hospital and get it replaced? | 他们应该告诉你要来医院换新的了吧 |
[13:16] | Oh, something like that, maybe, yeah. | 好像是说了 应该吧 |
[13:20] | But then I got too sick. | 但之后我就病得太重了 |
[13:21] | That’s okay, we’ll get it all fixed up, | 没事 我们会处理好的 |
[13:24] | and get you emergency dialysis. | 也会给你做紧急透析 |
[13:25] | Meanwhile, we need to lower your potassium. | 同时 我们也得把你体内的钾含量降下来 |
[13:28] | Let’s give her an amp of bicarbonate, | 给她打一剂碳酸氢盐 |
[13:30] | ten units regular insulin, an amp of D50, | 十单位的胰岛素 一剂D50 |
[13:32] | and then, 8.4 grams of patiromer. | 再打8.4克的帕蒂米尔 |
[13:35] | Got it. | 好的 |
[13:39] | All of that? | 全都要打吗 |
[13:44] | It’s really bad, isn’t it? | 情况真的很糟糕 是吗 |
[13:46] | You need a new kidney. | 你需要一个新肾 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna see if I can get you moved up on the transplant list. | 我看看我能不能在移植名单上把你的名字提前 |
[13:53] | Maggie… | 麦基 |
[13:55] | You’re taking such good care of me. | 你把我照顾得真好 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:09] | No more ski trips, I promise. | 不会再有滑雪旅行了 我保证 |
[14:13] | I know you didn’t want to go. | 我知道你不想去 |
[14:16] | Dr. Halstead, should we get him on ECMO? | 霍斯特德医生 我们要让他做体外膜肺氧合吗 |
[14:18] | We can’t put a patient on ECMO | 如果你没办法保证他能下来 |
[14:19] | unless we have a plan to get him off it. | 就不能让他做 |
[14:21] | – Then what can we do? – This is it. | -那我们还能做什么 -只有这个了 |
[14:22] | There’s nothing else. | 没别的办法了 |
[14:24] | I’m not gonna stop until his pulse comes back. | 在他恢复脉搏之前我不会停的 |
[14:30] | You need a break. Let me take over for a while. | 你需要休息 让我替你一会儿 |
[14:35] | All right. Switch. | 好吧 交换 |
[14:44] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[14:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:51] | Based on my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[14:52] | it’s definitely the best course of action. | 这绝对是最好的做法 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[15:01] | What’s the report on the GSW victim? | 枪击案受害者那个报告上说了什么 |
[15:03] | Since when is he your patient? | 他什么时候成了你的病人了 |
[15:05] | Come on, Sam. | 别这样 萨姆 |
[15:07] | Bullet lodged in his cord at T12, | 子弹卡在了第12胸椎的脊髓中 |
[15:08] | hematoma surrounding the cord. | 脊髓周围血肿 |
[15:10] | Kid’s hemiplegic on his left side, | 那孩子左侧偏瘫 |
[15:11] | right leg still works. | 右腿还能用 |
[15:13] | Wait, so there’s a chance he’ll regain feeling | 等等 所以如果你把子弹取出来 |
[15:15] | in his left leg when you pull the bullet out? | 他的左腿有可能恢复知觉 |
[15:17] | No, we’re leaving it in. | 不 我们要把子弹留在里面 |
[15:18] | Removing the bullet risks substantial bleeding | 取出子弹有大出血的风险 |
[15:21] | along with more potential damage to the spinal cord, | 并且可能对脊髓造成更大的损伤 |
[15:22] | which could result in the kid being paraplegic. | 可能导致他截瘫 |
[15:25] | Well, isn’t that worth the risk | 但是如果他可能 |
[15:26] | if it means he might gain full function back? | 恢复全部功能 不值得冒险吗 |
[15:28] | Well, I’d rather have one good leg than two bad ones. | 我宁可要一条能用的腿 不要两条不能用的腿 |
[15:31] | Wait, look, we’re talking about a kid, here. | 等等 我们说的是一个孩子 |
[15:34] | Okay, with his whole life ahead of him. | 他还有大好的人生 |
[15:35] | Halstead, no one asked for your uninformed opinion, | 霍斯特德 没人问你的无知看法 |
[15:38] | and the family’s made their decision. | 而且他们一家已经做出决定了 |
[15:40] | Go back to the ED and put a Band-Aid on someone. | 回急诊室去给病人贴创口贴吧 |
[15:54] | Good news, the urine tox screen came back clean. | 好消息 尿液毒品检测结果为阴性 |
[15:58] | I wasn’t worried. | 我根本不担心 |
[16:00] | Monique, let’s administer the first dose of Naltrexone, | 莫妮克 给她用第一剂纳曲酮 |
[16:03] | then send her up to the IR for a PICC line. | 然后送她去介入科放置外周中心静脉导管 |
[16:05] | Could you turn on your side, please? | 请侧身 好吗 |
[16:07] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[16:08] | Are you– are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[16:10] | This is a really big step. | 这是很大的一步 |
[16:12] | Yes, Mom. I’m sure. | 是的 妈妈 我确定 |
[16:15] | Just a little pinch, okay? | 会有一点疼 好吗 |
[16:21] | – That’s it. – Thank you, both. | -好了 -谢谢你们 |
[16:28] | I understand what she does for a living, | 我明白她以什么为生 |
[16:30] | but she’s been responsible with her health. | 但她一直都对自己的健康负责的 |
[16:34] | No– | 不 |
[16:36] | She’s not high risk. | 她不是高危人群 |
[16:40] | Yes. I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[16:44] | That about Sydney? | 是关于西妮的吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, she’s on the bottom of the transplant list | 是的 她排在移植名单最后 |
[16:50] | because she’s a sex worker. | 因为她是性工作者 |
[16:55] | When she came in, I kept her waiting. | 她来的时候 我让她等着 |
[16:57] | I didn’t take her seriously. | 我没有相信她 |
[16:58] | I didn’t realize that she was septic. | 我没意识到她是败血症 |
[17:06] | Maybe if I hadn’t kept her waiting, | 如果我没让她等 |
[17:07] | this wouldn’t have happened. | 也许就不会变成这样了 |
[17:09] | Maggie, you don’t know that. | 麦基 你无法确定 |
[17:14] | You know, we grew up a couple blocks from each other. | 我们隔着几个街区长大 |
[17:16] | Huge difference, those couple blocks. | 隔几个街区差距巨大 |
[17:24] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[17:26] | I want you to do a blood draw on me. | 我想要你给我抽管血 |
[17:29] | A blood draw? | 抽血 |
[17:33] | Maggie, you cannot be serious. | 麦基 你不是认真的吧 |
[17:35] | Treatment 4’s open. Let’s go. | 四号诊室没人 我们走 |
[17:44] | – She’s not breathing. – Sats are down to 60%. | -她没有呼吸了 -血氧饱和度降到60% |
[17:49] | – Start bagging. – Sats are coming back up. | -开始通气 -血氧饱和度回升 |
[17:53] | – 88, 93. – Need to intubate. | -88 93 -需要插管 |
[18:06] | I’m in. Bag her. | 进去了 通气 |
[18:08] | Call for a vent and get a chest x-ray. | 叫人来装呼吸机 然后做胸部X光 |
[18:19] | – She’s stable for now. – What’s wrong with her? | -她暂时稳定了 -怎么回事 |
[18:21] | I don’t know yet, but we’re gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我还不知道 但我们会弄清楚的 |
[18:26] | Come back, Patrick. Please? | 回来 帕特里克 求你了 |
[18:29] | Just come back. | 回来吧 |
[18:34] | Dr. Halstead, it’s been ten minutes. | 霍斯特德的医生 已经十分钟了 |
[18:41] | Stay with me please, baby. | 求你别走 宝贝 |
[18:50] | Excuse me. Will, I need a word. | 不好意思 威尔 跟你说两句 |
[18:58] | Gabriel and his parents are now saying | 加布里埃尔和他的父母现在又说 |
[18:59] | they want the surgery to remove the bullet. | 他们想要做手术取出子弹 |
[19:02] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到 |
[19:03] | You had no right interfering with my patient. | 你无权干涉我的病人 |
[19:05] | Hey, all I did was make sure they knew their options. | 我只是确保他们知道所有的选择 |
[19:07] | No, you went in there and advocated for a surgery | 不 你进去提倡做一台 |
[19:09] | that they had decided against. | 他们已经决定不做的手术 |
[19:11] | Connor, this kid shouldn’t have to live | 康纳 这孩子不应该 |
[19:12] | the rest of his life with only one good leg. | 余生只有一条能用的腿 |
[19:14] | No, he shouldn’t, but what happened happened, | 对 他不应该 但事已至此 |
[19:17] | and we can’t change that. | 我们无力改变 |
[19:18] | Well, maybe we can. | 也许我们可以 |
[19:19] | Maybe he can go back to the way he was. | 也许他可以恢复以前的样子 |
[19:20] | Will, I get it, man. It was your gun. | 威尔 我明白 伙计 是你的枪 |
[19:23] | You might have some messed up idea | 你可能脑子有问题 |
[19:25] | that this was somehow your fault, | 觉得这是你的错 |
[19:26] | but pushing for that surgery, | 但是提倡那台手术 |
[19:27] | the kid could wind up in a wheelchair. | 那个孩子最终可能会坐上轮椅 |
[19:30] | Or he could be made whole again. | 或者他可能会完全康复 |
[19:32] | I have a patient to attend to. | 我有病人要照顾 |
[19:38] | Help, help! Somebody help my daughter! | 救命 快来人救救我女儿 |
[19:46] | – Excuse me. – Need noodle. | -借过 -需要面条 |
[19:49] | – Not noodle, uh… – She’s seizing, | -不是面条 -她在抽搐 |
[19:50] | 5 milligrams of Ativan. | 五毫克劳拉西泮 |
[19:57] | Okay, meds are in. | 好了 打进去了 |
[19:59] | Dan, help her, help her, help her! | 丹 救救她 救救她 |
[20:05] | BP 154 over 94. Heart rate 118. | 血压154/94 心率118 |
[20:09] | – Sats 92%. – She’s stable. | -血氧饱和度92% -她稳定了 |
[20:15] | How did that happen? Was it the injection? | 怎么会这样 是因为注射的药吗 |
[20:18] | No, only if Britt had drugs in her system. | 不 除非布里特体内有毒品 |
[20:21] | Hm, but–but she didn’t. | 但是她没有 |
[20:24] | Did she? | 对吗 |
[20:32] | Maggie, come with me. | 麦基 跟我来 |
[20:35] | We need the room. | 都回避一下 |
[20:44] | I’m on the transplant committee. | 我是移植委员会的成员 |
[20:47] | I am notified about every HLA match. | 每次HLA配型我都会收到通知 |
[20:50] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out | 你真觉得我不会发现 |
[20:52] | that you planned to donate a kidney? | 你打算捐献一个肾吗 |
[20:55] | Well, I hoped you wouldn’t, | 我希望你不会发现 |
[20:56] | because I didn’t want to have this discussion with you. | 因为我不想跟你进行这个讨论 |
[20:58] | Maggie, undergoing surgery for a patient, | 麦基 为了一个病人去做手术 |
[21:02] | an irreversible procedure, | 并且这个流程是不可逆的 |
[21:05] | is a violation of professional boundaries. | 这是违反职业操守的 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry, but I don’t care. | 我很抱歉 但是我不在乎 |
[21:14] | So who are you doing it for? | 你这样做到底是为了谁呢 |
[21:16] | For her or for you? | 是为了她还是为了你自己 |
[21:18] | – For me? – Well, look. | -为了我 -听着 |
[21:20] | I’ve gone through Sydney’s records. | 我看了西妮的病历 |
[21:22] | She was already in septic shock when she came in, Maggie. | 她来的时候就已经出现败血性休克了 麦基 |
[21:28] | We did everything we could for her. | 我们已经尽了全力 |
[21:30] | So if this is coming out of some misplaced sense of guilt– | 如果是因为什么不恰当的负罪感… |
[21:35] | She’s at the bottom of the transplant list. | 她在移植名单的最下面 |
[21:39] | She’s never gonna get a kidney, | 她得不到肾的 |
[21:40] | and she’s gonna die if I don’t give her mine. | 如果我不给她我的话 她就会死了 |
[21:42] | But have you stopped to consider your own health? | 但是你有停下来考虑过自己的健康吗 |
[21:46] | – Wha– – Donating puts you at risk, | -什… -捐献肾脏会让你有危险 |
[21:49] | Maggie, for infection, hypertension, | 麦基 比如感染 高血压 |
[21:52] | – intestinal obstruction– – Those are very rare side effects. | -肠梗阻… -这些是很罕见的副作用 |
[21:55] | Okay, but what if your remaining kidney fails? | 好吧 那如果你唯一的肾脏出问题了呢 |
[22:01] | People who donate kidneys do just fine, and you know that. | 捐献肾脏的人都挺好的 你知道的 |
[22:09] | It is still an ethical violation and I can’t– I just– | 这仍然存在违反操守的问题 我不能… |
[22:15] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[22:18] | Sharon, there’s nothing that you can do that’s gonna stop me. | 莎伦 你阻止不了我这么做 |
[22:24] | Actually, there is. | 实际上 我可以 |
[22:26] | You’re out of paid sick leave days. | 你的带薪病假已经用完了 |
[22:30] | You can’t take the time off to recover… | 你没办法休假来恢复… |
[22:33] | Not without jeopardizing your employment. | 除非你冒着丢掉工作的危险 |
[22:37] | Lose my job? You would do that? | 丢掉工作 你真会这么做 |
[22:41] | Maggie, yes, I would. | 麦基 我会的 |
[23:02] | She could have died. | 她差点就死掉了 |
[23:04] | My baby could have died. | 我的孩子差点就死了 |
[23:06] | I’m just stumped as to how– | 我只是搞不懂她是… |
[23:09] | how she passed the urine test. | 她是怎么通过尿检的 |
[23:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:18] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[23:23] | It was mine. It was my urine. | 是我的 尿液是我的 |
[23:26] | She swore that she was clean, and then, when you said | 她跟我发誓她戒掉了 当你说 |
[23:29] | she was gonna have to do a drug test, she told me. | 她要做个毒品测试时 她告诉了我 |
[23:32] | She told me she’d shot up a week ago. | 她告诉我说她一周前扎过一针 |
[23:36] | And you went ahead anyway? | 而你就那么做了 |
[23:38] | She– she said that it wasn’t that much. | 她说…她说注射得不多 |
[23:42] | That it wouldn’t matter. | 应该没事 |
[23:45] | You have to understand, | 你得要明白 |
[23:46] | this has been going on for such a long time. | 已经那么长时间了 |
[23:49] | I’ve tried everything. | 我试了所有的方法 |
[23:51] | I got her a therapist. I-I got her a job. | 我给她找了个心理医生 我给她找了份工作 |
[23:54] | I hardly ever leave her alone. | 我几乎寸步不离她左右 |
[23:57] | And still, every morning, I wake up and I find | 可是 每天早上 我醒过来 我发现 |
[24:02] | that she’s figured out some other way to get high. | 她还是找到个办法让自己过毒瘾 |
[24:07] | The Naltrexone gave me hope that it would save her. | 纳曲酮给了我希望 可以救她 |
[24:12] | Also could’ve killed her. | 也可能会杀死她 |
[24:17] | Jackie, I cannot even imagine how brutal this must be. | 杰姬 我无法想象这对你有多残酷 |
[24:24] | But I’m gonna be very honest with you. | 但是我要非常诚实地告诉你 |
[24:26] | As a parent, I understand the need to protect your child, | 作为家长 我理解你想要保护你的孩子 |
[24:31] | and as long as you keep doing that, | 而只要你一直这么做 |
[24:33] | she’s never going to get better. | 她就不会好转 |
[24:42] | The committee’s running a little behind. | 委员会有点晚了 |
[24:45] | Ava, you are blameless in all of this. | 艾娃 你一点责任都没有 |
[24:48] | I made every decision in the OR. | 手术室所有的决定都是我做的 |
[24:52] | Dr. Bekker, they’re ready for you. | 贝克医生 你可以进去了 |
[25:11] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:14] | Sophie’s MRI shows an abscess–an area of swelling | 苏菲的核磁共振显示她的大脑右额叶 |
[25:19] | in the right frontal lobe of her brain. | 有个脓肿 一个局部的肿块 |
[25:21] | It’s an infection. | 是个感染 |
[25:25] | How– why– | 怎么…为什么… |
[25:27] | It can happen in children with congenital heart disease. | 对于有先天性心脏病的孩子来说这是有可能的 |
[25:31] | Bacteria originating from the heart travels up to their brain. | 源自心脏的细菌跑到大脑 |
[25:35] | So the neurosurgeons would like to | 神经外科医生 |
[25:36] | take her up to the operating room | 想把她送到手术室 |
[25:38] | to have a catheter placed and the abscess drained. | 放一个导管把脓排出来 |
[25:41] | A catheter in her head? | 头上插个导管 |
[25:45] | The good news is, is that the abscess is small enough | 好消息是 导管非常细 |
[25:47] | so that she won’t need a craniotomy–surgery. | 所以她不需要开颅手术 |
[25:52] | When my wife found out she had a brain aneurysm. | 我妻子被诊断出有脑动脉瘤时 |
[25:56] | the doctors said it was small enough | 医生说非常小 |
[25:59] | that she didn’t need to have surgery, | 她不需要动手术 |
[26:02] | and then it killed her. | 结果她死了 |
[26:06] | I can’t make you any promises, | 我不能跟你做保证 |
[26:09] | but I can tell you that | 但我可以跟你说 |
[26:10] | this is an entirely different situation. | 这是完全不同的情况 |
[26:15] | I’m hopeful. You should be, too. | 我抱乐观态度 你也应该是 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | Let me check for a pulse. | 我来试一下有没有脉搏 |
[26:31] | – Move. – Patrick, come back! | -让开 -帕特里克 醒过来吧 |
[26:34] | Oh, no. No, you hang on, Patrick. | 不 帕特里克 你挺住 |
[26:37] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[26:40] | Oh, you hang on, Patrick. | 挺住 帕特里克 |
[26:41] | – Dr. Halstead. – Oh, God. | -霍斯特德医生 -天哪 |
[26:44] | No… | 不要… |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:04] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[27:08] | I did this to him. | 是我害死他的 |
[27:12] | Okay, we are ready to start your dialysis. | 好 我们准备给你做透析了 |
[27:20] | – Sydney? – She’s in V-Fib. | -西妮 -她出现室颤了 |
[27:22] | Ugh, it’s her potassium. Call a code. | 是她身体里的钾 开警报 |
[27:25] | Code blue! Get Lanik in here. | 蓝色警报 让拉尼克过来 |
[27:29] | Start bagging. | 开始给氧 |
[27:31] | Still in V-fib. Paddles. | 仍然室颤 准备电击 |
[27:37] | Charge to 200. | 充电至200 |
[27:40] | Charged. | 充电完成 |
[27:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[27:49] | Still in V-fib. | 仍然室颤 |
[27:51] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[27:55] | – Epi is in. – Charge again. | -注射完毕 -再充电 |
[27:59] | – Charged. – Clear. | -充电完毕 -离手 |
[28:09] | Back in sinus rhythm. | 回到窦性心律 |
[28:14] | Another round of insulin, glucose, | 再注射一轮胰岛素 葡萄糖 |
[28:15] | – and two amps of bicarb. – Got it. | -再加两支碳酸氢盐 -好的 |
[28:25] | Sydney, I’m right here. | 西妮 我在这里 |
[28:41] | – Sam, don’t do the surgery. – Are you on drugs? | -萨姆 别做手术 -你嗑嗨了吗 |
[28:45] | You’re the one who pushed for this. | 是你要求做这个手术 |
[28:46] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[28:47] | It wasn’t a clinical decision. It was emotional. | 那不是个临床决策 是我感情用事 |
[28:51] | Yeah, well, it’s too late. | 没错 但已经来不及了 |
[28:53] | Please, talk to the family. | 求你了 跟家属谈谈吧 |
[28:55] | I already have. | 我已经谈过了 |
[28:56] | You made such a compelling case for surgery | 是你让他们有无可辩驳的理由要做手术 |
[28:59] | that they’re determined to go through with it. | 所以他们才会决定做手术 |
[29:01] | Well, tell them you refuse to do the surgery. | 那就告诉他们你拒绝做手术 |
[29:03] | I did. | 我说过了 |
[29:04] | They said they’d get another surgeon. | 他们说他们会找其他外科医生来做 |
[29:06] | At least if I do it, there’s a decent chance of success. | 至少我做的话 成功的可能性还挺大的 |
[29:17] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:21] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[29:25] | I’m applying for the Family Medical Leave Act… | 我想根据家庭医疗休假法案申请… |
[29:30] | to get the time off I’ll need for recovery from surgery. | 休假一段时间用于术后恢复 |
[29:33] | You’re determined to do this no matter what I say? | 不管我说什么 你都决定要这样做吗 |
[29:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:41] | Why, Maggie? | 为什么 麦基 |
[29:44] | Why is this patient so different from any other? | 这个病人为什么和其他病人那么不同 |
[29:52] | She isn’t. | 她没什么不同 |
[29:57] | I see so much suffering every day… | 我每天都看到许多被病痛折磨的人… |
[30:01] | day after day–and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 天天如此 而我却无能为力 |
[30:06] | But this time I can, this one time. | 但这次我有能力帮他们了 就这一次 |
[30:10] | I can. | 我可以 |
[30:23] | It’s just impossible to think that I would stand by | 我不可能只是站在一边什么都不做 |
[30:26] | and let her do this to herself. | 任由她这样对待自己 |
[30:28] | Well, it’s completely counterintuitive. | 是的 这绝对有违人性 |
[30:30] | I mean, as parents, | 我是说 作为父母 |
[30:31] | we’re programmed to fix our children’s problems, right? | 我们的天性就是去解决孩子们的问题 对吧 |
[30:35] | Dr. Charles, did you release Britt? | 查尔斯医生 你让布里特出院了吗 |
[30:37] | – She’s gone. – Britt? | -她走了 -布里特 |
[30:40] | Britt! Britt! | 布里特 布里特 |
[30:45] | She took her clothes, too. | 她把衣服也带走了 |
[30:48] | Where’s she gonna go with a PICC line? | 她插着静脉管能去哪里 |
[30:50] | She went to get high. | 她去嗑药了 |
[30:56] | Let’s just hope she doesn’t OD. | 希望她别吸过量 |
[31:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:15] | I felt guilty. | 我觉得很内疚 |
[31:18] | Hoped I could turn back the clock. | 真希望我可以让时光倒流 |
[31:22] | Make it like the whole thing never happened. | 可以让这一切都不要发生 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:27] | If he wakes up worse than before, | 如果他醒来比之前更糟 |
[31:29] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我绝不会原谅自己 |
[31:32] | Let’s just hope for the best. | 我们还是朝好的方面想 |
[31:37] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[31:39] | I heard you’re facing the oversight committee. | 我听说你要跟监察委员会面谈 |
[31:41] | What’s that all about? | 因为什么事 |
[31:43] | Old case, pro forma. It’s no big deal. | 旧病例 走形式而已 不是什么大事 |
[31:58] | She’s not answering any of my texts. | 她不回我的短信 |
[32:00] | I knew I shouldn’t have taken my eyes off her. | 我就知道不应该让她离开视线 |
[32:02] | Jackie… | 杰姬… |
[32:03] | You don’t understand. I’m her mother. | 你不明白 我是她妈妈 |
[32:05] | I have to find her. | 我一定要找到她 |
[32:07] | And how many times have you done that already? | 你已经找过她多少次了 |
[32:19] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[32:31] | Dr. Rhodes, please. | 罗德斯医生 请坐 |
[32:35] | Dr. Latham, I want it to be clear that | 莱瑟医生 我想先说清楚 |
[32:37] | I bear full responsibility for Mr. Corcoran’s surgery | 我对科克伦先生的手术及其后果 |
[32:39] | and its outcome. | 负有全部责任 |
[32:41] | Be that as it may, | 虽然你这么说 |
[32:42] | we didn’t call you in to hear your statement. | 但我们叫你过来并不是要听你的陈述 |
[32:43] | We called you in to apologize. | 我们叫你来是要向你道歉 |
[32:48] | – Apologize? – Dr. Bekker made it eminently clear | -道歉 -贝克医生已经说得非常清楚 |
[32:50] | that all of your decisions | 你做的所有决定 |
[32:51] | were sound both medically and ethically. | 在医学上和伦理上都是合理的 |
[32:54] | I reviewed Mr. Corcoran’s chart and, | 我检查过科克伦先生的病历了 |
[32:55] | given the severity of his injuries, | 鉴于他当时伤势的严重性 |
[32:57] | find no reason to disagree. | 我找不到反对的理由 |
[32:59] | I’m not sure that Dr. Bekker knows the details of the case. | 我不确定贝克医生是否了解该病例的详细情况 |
[33:02] | Dr. Rhodes, the committee has determined that | 罗德斯医生 委员会已经得出结论 |
[33:05] | you are not at fault for Mr. Corcoran’s death. | 你无需对科克伦先生的死负责 |
[33:11] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[33:26] | You told them that I did everything | 你告诉他们我做的一切 |
[33:27] | in the patient’s best interest? | 都是为了病人好 |
[33:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:31] | You and I both know | 我们都明白 |
[33:31] | that some of my actions were questionable. | 我的某些行为是应该质疑的 |
[33:34] | We have no way of knowing | 我们也不可能知道 |
[33:35] | if they had any effect on the outcome. | 这些行为是否会影响到结果 |
[33:36] | Still, the oversight committee should have heard– | 即便如此 你也应该告诉监察委员会… |
[33:39] | Why, so you can face peer review and lose your license? | 为什么 让你接受同行审查并丢掉执照吗 |
[33:43] | Connor, I did it for you. | 康纳 我这样做是为了你 |
[33:47] | I’d do anything for you. | 我会为你不惜一切 |
[34:03] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[34:06] | I was able to remove the bullet without causing any more trauma. | 我在不造成任何其他创伤的情况下取出了子弹 |
[34:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:11] | He’ll be fine. | 他会痊愈的 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | You know, your behavior today has been erratic, | 你知道吗 你今天的行为确实有点反常 |
[34:21] | irrational, and impulsive: | 不理性 冲动 |
[34:24] | hardly qualities one wants to see in a physician. | 不像一个医生该有的样子 |
[34:27] | You need to get your head out of your ass. | 你得把你脑袋里的水倒倒干净 |
[34:42] | There’s nothing you can do right now. | 你可以做的已经都做了 |
[34:44] | We just have to wait and see | 现在只有耐心等着看 |
[34:46] | how Sophie responds to the antibiotics. | 苏菲对抗生素的反应了 |
[34:50] | Why don’t you go home and get some sleep? | 不如你先回家好好睡一觉 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[35:03] | Mrs. Goodwin, um… | 古德温女士 |
[35:07] | I’m not entirely comfortable with how things were left | 监察委员会最后的结论 |
[35:09] | with the oversight committee. | 我不太认同 |
[35:11] | I am. | 我认同 |
[35:13] | I just don’t think that Mr. Corcoran’s case | 我只是觉得科克伦先生的情况 |
[35:16] | was accurately presented. | 没有准确地被陈述 |
[35:18] | I’m guessing you’re talking about | 我猜你想说的是 |
[35:20] | when you lightened his sedation | 你减轻了他的麻醉药量 |
[35:22] | so Detective Halstead could interview him. | 好让霍斯特德警探对他进行询问 |
[35:26] | – Yes. – And wasn’t that done | -是的 -那你当时那么做 |
[35:28] | in an attempt to save Will Halstead’s life? | 是不是出于想要救威尔·霍斯特德医生的性命 |
[35:32] | I assume when you made that decision | 我设想你当时做出决定时 |
[35:34] | you hoped Mr. Corcoran would survive. | 也是希望科克伦先生能活下来的 |
[35:36] | Mrs. Goodwin, lightening Mr. Corcoran’s sedation | 古德温女士 减轻科克伦先生的麻醉药量 |
[35:40] | might have contributed to his death. | 可能导致了他的死亡 |
[35:42] | Might have. There’s no way to know. | 也许是的 但无从得知 |
[35:45] | He was gravely injured when he was brought in. | 他被送进来时就已经身受重伤 |
[35:51] | You know, I was reminded today, | 今天有人提醒了我 |
[35:55] | in our effort to help people that | 我们在救死扶伤时 |
[36:00] | we sometimes find ourselves in situations where | 有时会发现自己身处 |
[36:03] | what’s right and what’s wrong isn’t entirely clear. | 对或错并没有明显界限的情境 |
[36:08] | And we can only hope that the decisions we do make | 我们只能希望我们做出的决定 |
[36:12] | are coming from the right place. | 是出自正确的考量 |
[36:17] | Go home, Dr. Rhodes. | 回家吧 罗德斯医生 |
[36:34] | Gabriel pulled through. | 加布里埃尔挺过来了 |
[36:36] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[36:38] | Glad to hear it. For both of you. | 很高兴听到 为你们俩高兴 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:44] | Sam Abrams told me to get my head out of my ass. | 萨姆·艾布拉姆让我把脑袋里的水倒倒干净 |
[36:49] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[36:52] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别太自责了 |
[36:53] | It was a tough call. I get it. | 那是艰难的决定 我明白的 |
[36:59] | – I gotta find Nat. – Night. | -我去找小娜 -晚安 |
[37:10] | Congratulations, Connor. Heard you got a pass. | 恭喜 康纳 听说你过关了 |
[37:17] | And I’m sure you thought I was the snitch. | 我肯定你觉得是我告的密 |
[37:22] | You know, the thought crossed my mind. | 这个想法在我脑海中闪现过 |
[37:25] | I wish I could take credit, | 我也希望是我 |
[37:26] | but your patient croaked in the ICU | 但你的病人在重症监护室呻吟时 |
[37:28] | and I didn’t even know about it, | 我根本不知情 |
[37:30] | so I guess the question is, who was the snitch? | 那么问题来了 谁是卧底 |
[37:34] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[37:36] | Months after the fact. | 事情发生几个月后 |
[37:38] | Got an enemy out there. | 你有个敌人啊 |
[37:44] | So you’ll be in tomorrow? | 那你明天上班吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, I’ll see you in the morning. | 是的 明天早上见 |
[37:49] | – Dr. Manning? – You can call me Natalie. | -曼宁医生 -你可以叫我娜塔莉 |
[37:53] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[37:56] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是你 |
[37:57] | I don’t know how I would get through this. | 我都不知道该如何挺过这一切 |
[38:02] | – So thank you. – Yeah. | -所以谢谢你 -不客气 |
[38:08] | – Have a good night. – You too. | -晚安 -你也是 |
[38:16] | – Natalie. – Yeah? | -娜塔莉 -什么事 |
[38:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:21] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | I came to apologize and tell you | 我来道歉 还有告诉你 |
[38:25] | I wanna start taking therapy seriously. | 我想要正式开始心理治疗 |
[38:27] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[38:29] | But I find you hugging this guy. | 但我看到你抱了他 |
[38:31] | – Will, I– – No, tell me something. | -威尔 我… -不 告诉我 |
[38:32] | Was it all really about me having a gun | 到底是因为我有一把枪 |
[38:35] | or was it about another guy and you just couldn’t tell me? | 还是你有了另一个无法对我言说的人 |
[38:38] | I don’t even know what to say to that. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[38:40] | That man just lost his wife. His baby could die. | 他才失去了他的妻子 他的孩子生命垂危 |
[38:43] | He is all alone. | 只剩他一个人了 |
[38:44] | He needs someone to be there for him. | 他需要有人支持他 |
[38:48] | So do I, Natalie. | 我也是 娜塔莉 |
[38:50] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[39:04] | What are you doing out here? Aren’t you going home? | 你怎么在这里 你不是回家了吗 |
[39:08] | I’ve been thinking who was in the hybrid OR | 我一直在想混合手术室里是谁 |
[39:13] | who knew about my decision who had the expertise to judge it. | 既知道我的决定 又有专业知识来判断 |
[39:18] | You think it was Marty? | 你怀疑是马蒂 |
[39:22] | Or Sofia? | 还是索菲娅 |
[39:23] | No, if they’d had a problem | 不 如果他们觉得有问题 |
[39:24] | they would have raised it at the time. | 他们会当场提出来的 |
[39:29] | I think it was you. | 我觉得是你 |
[39:34] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | I-I defended you. | 我还帮你说话 |
[39:40] | Exactly. You’re– | 没错 你… |
[39:42] | you’re like a pyromaniac that sets a fire just to put it out. | 你就像是在贼喊捉贼 |
[39:48] | Why in God’s name would I do that? | 为什么我要那么做 |
[39:50] | For the same reason you slept with my father | 就跟你和我爸爸上床 |
[39:52] | and put your hand where you knew I would cut it. | 把手放在我会切到的地方的理由一样 |
[39:54] | – What? – To keep me tied to you. | -什么 -把我牢牢绑住 |
[39:57] | Risk my health? | 拿我的健康做赌吗 |
[40:00] | Like you said, you’d do anything, right? | 如你所言 你可以不惜一切 |
[40:05] | This is insane. | 真是疯了 |
[40:08] | My God, can you hear yourself? | 天哪 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[40:09] | Ava, I think you got a problem | 艾娃 我想你有心理问题 |
[40:10] | and I think you need to get some help. | 我觉得你该去寻求帮助 |
[40:15] | I’ve done nothing but support you and help you. | 我做的只有支持你和帮助你 |
[40:20] | You’re the one with the problem, Connor. | 你才是有问题的那个人 康纳 |
[40:23] | You’re the one who should get some help. | 该去寻求帮助的人是你 |