Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] I mean… 太逗了…
[00:09] – What’s so funny? – Come on, April. Tell him. -什么事这么好笑 -艾普尔 你跟他说
[00:12] It’s a nurse thing. You wouldn’t get it. 这是护士梗 你听不懂的
[00:14] Come on. 别这样
[00:16] Our shifts about to start. Sorry. 我们要开始上班了 抱歉
[00:21] I don’t know why I’m so tired this morning. 我不知道我今天早上为什么这么累
[00:24] Really you don’t know? 你真的不知道吗
[00:27] Oh, maybe I have some idea. 好吧 也许我有点线索
[00:29] I’m just happy you’re back home 你能回家我真的很开心
[00:30] and the whole gun thing is behind us. 枪的事情终于过去了
[00:33] Excuse me, Dr. Halstead. 打扰一下 霍斯特德医生
[00:36] Hey, Earl. What’s up? 厄尔 怎么了
[00:38] Sorry to interrupt but it’s about your car. 抱歉打扰 你的车出事了
[00:46] Seems they pried the latch open. 好像有人把后备箱撬开了
[00:49] Oh, my God, he literally just parked. 天哪 他才刚停好车
[00:51] What was it, like ten minutes ago? 大概也就是十分钟之前吧
[00:54] My guess is whoever did this 我觉得干这事的人
[00:55] cased out Dr. Halstead specifically. 一定特意分析过霍斯特德医生
[00:57] Knew his schedule, what he might leave in the car. 了解他的日程安排 知道他在车里会放什么
[01:00] Mine was the only car broken into? 只有我的车被人撬开了吗
[01:02] Yeah, seems so. 看来是这样
[01:04] Oh, my God, Will. I can’t believe you left this back here. 天哪 威尔 你居然把这个包落下了
[01:07] Your laptop’s inside. 你的电脑还在里面
[01:09] I’m surprised they didn’t take it. 他们居然没拿走电脑
[01:11] They must have gotten scared off before they found it. 应该还没来得及找到电脑 就被吓跑了
[01:14] See anything missing, Dr. Halstead? 有丢什么东西吗 霍斯特德医生
[01:17] No, it doesn’t look like it. 没有 看起来没丢什么
[01:20] Well, you must have got lucky then. 那你肯定是走运了
[01:27] Here you go, Top Gun. You’re going to treatment 5. 给你 精英医生 你去5号治疗室
[01:30] And take Terry with you. 带上泰瑞一起
[01:31] It seems like he needs something to do. 他似乎需要找点事做
[01:34] Come on. 走吧
[01:38] Good morning, Mr. Kaminsky. 早上好 卡明斯基先生
[01:40] Hi, I’m Dr. Choi and this is Student Doctor McNeal. 我是崔医生 这是学生医生麦克尼尔
[01:43] I understand you’re experiencing some palpitations in your chest? 据我所知 你最近出现了心悸现象对吗
[01:46] How about you unbutton your shirt so I can take a listen. 请解开你的衬衫 我用听诊器听一下
[01:48] – Sure. – I see we already took your blood pressure. -好 -我们已经测过了你的血压
[01:51] 226/117 226 over 117.
[01:53] That’s high, isn’t it? 是不是很高
[01:55] A lot higher than I’d like to see it, yes. 比理想情况要高很多
[01:57] All right, take a deep breath for me. 请深吸一口气
[02:01] And exhale? 呼气
[02:03] Then another? 再来一次
[02:05] Exhale. 呼气
[02:07] All right. Bilateral crackles with mild rhonchi. 好的 两侧肺部都有轻微干罗音
[02:10] That doesn’t sound good. 听起来不是什么好事
[02:12] Not time to panic yet but it’s good you came in. 还不必惊慌 不过你来检查是对的
[02:14] I want to run a few tests and 我会为你做几项检查
[02:16] give you something to bring down that blood pressure. 再给你用一些降压药
[02:18] Excuse me. 失陪
[02:20] Hey, Hank. Start an IV and give 20 labetalol, please. 汉克 开始挂瓶并注射20毫克拉贝洛尔 谢谢
[02:24] Absolutely. 没问题
[02:25] Let’s get a CBC, CMP, troponins, 做一下血常规 血液生化和肌钙蛋白检测
[02:26] and set him up with an EKG and renal ultrasound. 再帮他做一个心电图和肾脏超音波检查
[02:29] Right. 好的
[02:37] Hey, Hank. Everything all right? 汉克 你还好吗
[02:43] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[02:48] – Is he okay? – I’m sure it’s nothing. -他还好吗 -应该没事
[02:52] Terry, clean this up, and let’s get that IV started. 泰瑞 清理一下 帮他挂瓶
[02:55] All right. 好的
[03:03] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没关系
[03:06] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么回事
[03:36] – Hey, what happened to Hank? – He’s not feeling well. -汉克怎么了 -他身体不舒服
[03:39] Does he know that patient, Kaminsky? 他认识那位患者吗 卡明斯基
[03:42] April, what’s going on? 艾普尔 到底怎么了
[03:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[03:46] Hey, hey, hey, come on. It’s me. 别这样 是我啊
[03:49] You always read me in. 你总会告诉我的
[03:51] Not this time. 这次不行
[03:57] – Maggie? – Yep? -麦基 -怎么了
[03:58] Patient in 2’s got a small splenic crack without a blush. 2号治疗室的患者出现脾脏微裂 没有出血
[04:01] Let’s send her upstairs for observation. 送她上楼观察吧
[04:03] – I’m on it. – Thanks. -这就处理 -谢谢
[04:08] Morning. 早
[04:10] That’s really all you’re going to say? 你就打算说这一句话吗
[04:14] Um, what else do you want me to say? 你还希望我说什么
[04:17] Um, sorry would be a start? 比如一句抱歉
[04:19] Yeah, I’m sorry things turned out this way. 好 抱歉事情变成了这样
[04:21] Turned out? 变成
[04:23] Things didn’t turn out. 事情不是变成这样的
[04:24] You accused me of sleeping with your detestable father. 你居然怀疑我跟你那个令人厌恶的父亲上床了
[04:27] I’m not going to keep rehashing this, Ava. 我不想一直说这件事了 艾娃
[04:29] Oh, you poor thing. 你真可悲
[04:31] Connor, incoming. You’re going to Baghdad. 康纳 有病人 你去急救室
[04:39] – What do we got? – Bode Isiah, 23, -什么情况 -波迪·以赛亚 23岁
[04:41] motorcycle versus car, GCS 12, 摩托车撞上汽车 昏迷指数12
[04:44] BP 110 over 70, heart rate 120, O2 sats 98%. 血压110/70 心率120 血氧饱和度98
[04:48] He’s obviously in a lot of pain, 他很明显有剧烈痛感
[04:49] seems to have taken most of the trauma to the torso. 躯干部分似乎承受了大部分冲击
[04:51] All right, let’s get a chest X-ray in here now. 好 帮他照个胸部X光
[04:58] All right, on my count. One, two, three. 听我口令 一 二 三
[05:03] All right, Bode, we’re going to take care of that pain, okay? 好了 波迪 我们会帮你止痛的 好吗
[05:05] Give me 50 of fentanyl. 注射50单位芬太尼
[05:06] – Yeah. – I’m HIV positive. -好的 -我有艾滋病
[05:09] It’s good to know but we’re prepared for that, okay? 谢谢你的提醒 不过我们也有预防措施的
[05:12] Just let us take care of you. 让我来给你处理就行了
[05:13] All right, Bode. 好的 波迪
[05:16] Can you move your head up and down for me? 你能不能上下活动一下头部给我看
[05:18] There we go, very good. 就是这样 很棒
[05:20] Now how about left and right, okay? 那现在能试试左右活动吗
[05:22] All right, C-spine’s clear. 好的 颈椎没有问题
[05:24] Let’s roll him and get a board out. 大家一起让他侧个身然后把板子抽出来
[05:26] One, two, three? 一 二 三
[05:29] Hey, what’s the hold up on the fentanyl I asked for? 我要的芬太尼怎么还没到位
[05:31] I already gave it to him. 我已经注射给他了
[05:33] All right, let’s get the X-ray in. Come on. 好吧 赶快照X光 快点
[05:41] Oh, all right, Bode. 好的 波迪
[05:42] You’ve got a bunch of broken and displaced ribs. 你有多根肋骨错位以及骨折
[05:44] In order to stop the pain we’re going to have to surgically 为了消除你的疼痛 我们得通过手术
[05:47] put them back into alignment with metal plates. 矫正并用金属板固定它们的位置
[05:49] – Is that okay? – Okay. -这样可以吗 -可以
[05:51] All right, tell CT we’re on our way up. 好的 告诉心胸科我们要上去了
[05:54] Let’s get him ready to move. 我们准备一下推他走
[05:56] All right? Let’s go. 好了吗 走吧
[05:58] There are my two love birds. 我的神仙眷侣原来在这儿啊
[05:59] I got a tough one in treatment 4. Colon cancer. 我在四号诊室有个棘手的患者 结肠癌
[06:02] – Who wants it? – I’ll take it. -谁想接 -我来吧
[06:04] – Thanks. – Yeah. Can you take my stuff? -谢了 -没事 你能把我的东西拿走吗
[06:06] – Sure. – You all right? -当然了 -你还好吧
[06:09] – Yeah. – See ya. -没事 -回头见
[06:11] See ya. 回头见
[06:14] Dammit. 该死
[06:20] Yeah, I need to report a stolen firearm. 对 我要汇报一起枪械失窃案
[06:24] You know what? Let me call you back. 算了 我回头打给你
[06:28] – Dr. Halstead. – Good morning. -霍斯特德医生 -早啊
[06:30] You’re a hard man to pin down. 你是个摸不到行踪的家伙
[06:33] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[06:34] Buddy, I heard you been skipping your sessions. 哥们 我听说你一直在翘心理咨询
[06:38] Therapy? 你说那些谈话吗
[06:40] Yeah, well, kinda busy saving lives down here. 是啊 我在这忙着拯救生命呢
[06:43] Listen, for what it’s worth, in my experience, 听着 不一定适用所有人 但据我的经验
[06:45] this kind of trauma, you gotta take the treatment seriously 面对这种心理创伤 你得认真对待那些治疗
[06:48] or it’ll bite you in the ass. 不然以后有你好受的
[06:50] I mean, the stories I could tell you. 我也不是不能直接跟你讲啦
[06:52] Drugs, alcohol, family issues. 吸毒啊 酗酒啊 家庭问题啊
[06:54] Hey, why don’t you just say it? 你为什么不能有话直说
[06:57] All right, Natalie told you I bought a gun. 我替你说吧 娜塔莉告诉你我买了把枪
[06:59] Well, it’s gone, okay? It’s not an issue anymore. 枪已经没了 可以了吧 以及没有问题了
[07:02] – Okay, we done? – Will, let me remind you -好了 我们谈完了吧 -威尔 我提醒你
[07:05] your therapy is not elective. 你对是否参加心理治疗没有选择权
[07:07] Goodwin mandated it. 这是古德温下的命令
[07:10] Come on, man. 拜托 伙计
[07:12] I don’t want to see you lose your job. 我不希望你丢掉工作
[07:15] Appreciate it. 那可真是谢谢你了
[07:22] I’m not seeing any signs of concussion. 我没有发现任何脑震荡的迹象
[07:24] Are you sure it was a seizure that made you collapse? 你确定是突发癫痫导致的昏迷吗
[07:26] That’s what my manager at the food co-op said 我在食品合作社的经理是这么说的
[07:27] but it was more of a dizzy spell. 但我觉得更像是一阵头晕导致的
[07:29] Thinking it was a reaction to the chemo. 我觉得是化疗的副作用
[07:31] All right, well, I’m seeing in your chart 那好 我看你的资料里面说
[07:32] that you’re battling colon cancer. 你正在与结肠癌作斗争
[07:35] Um, I’d like to send you for a set of scans 我打算让你去做一系列扫描
[07:36] – just to see what’s going on. – Scans? -来确认一下问题所在 -扫描
[07:38] No, I don’t want to blow my insurance up 不 我的医保费用已经高的吓人了
[07:40] any more than I already have. 我不想让它再涨了
[07:41] Plus, my oncologist scanned me just last week. 而且我的肿瘤医生上周刚给我做过扫描
[07:43] Well, in that case I will contact your oncologist 那这样的话我会直接去联系一下你的肿瘤医生
[07:45] directly so I can access your records. 我就有权限查看你的档案了
[07:46] I just need your written consent. 我只需要得到你的书面同意
[07:48] No, I don’t want to bother her. 不 我不想给她添麻烦
[07:50] I’m feeling better. 我感觉好点了
[07:51] I’ll–I’ll make an appointment for the day after tomorrow. 我…我会预约后天来复诊的
[07:55] Jared! Oh, baby. 杰瑞德 宝贝儿
[07:57] Wha–what are you doing here? 你…你来这做什么
[07:58] I thought you were at the airport. 我以为你在机场呢
[07:59] I was until Jason called me in a panic. 在杰森惊慌地给我打电话之前 我的确在机场
[08:03] He overreacted, all right? 他紧张过头了
[08:05] You should be on your way to Phoenix. 你应该在去凤凰城的路上了
[08:07] – That conference is important. – You are more important. -那个会议很重要 -你更重要
[08:10] No way I can stay away for a week with you like this. 你现在这个状态我不可能离开你一整周的
[08:13] – This is my girlfriend, Lucy. – How is he? -这是我的女朋友 露西 -他情况怎么样
[08:16] We’re trying to figure that out. 我们正在讨论呢
[08:17] I’m telling you, it’s a reaction to the chemo, all right? 我跟你说 就是化疗的不良反应 知道吗
[08:19] This isn’t my first rodeo. 这种情况也不是第一次了
[08:21] Chemo? I thought your last cycle ended three weeks ago. 化疗 你的上一个疗程不是三周前就结束了吗
[08:24] – Three weeks? – Something like that. -三周前 -差不多吧
[08:27] That seems unlikely that would still be affecting you. 那它不太可能还会对你有影响啊
[08:29] Do you mind if I take a look at your chemo port? 你介意我看一下你的化疗泵吗
[08:31] I opted not to get one. 我要求不要化疗泵的
[08:32] Nurses say my veins are easy to access. 护士们说我的血管很好扎
[08:35] So what’s the plan? 所以下一步怎么办呢
[08:36] Well, since you don’t want any scans, 好 既然你不想做扫描
[08:38] please just let us run some labs. 请至少让我们做一些化验
[08:40] – No. – Jared, please. -不行 -杰瑞德 拜托了
[08:42] This is serious. 这是很严肃的问题
[08:44] Okay. 好吧
[08:46] – But just a blood test. – Okay, I’ll be back shortly. -但是最多验个血 -好的 我很快就回来
[08:56] Hey, can we get a CBC, CMP, 我们能给布雷先生做个血常规和血液生化
[08:58] magnesium and phosphates for Mr. Bray? 并给他拿点镁和磷酸盐吗
[09:00] – No scans? – He won’t let me. -不做检查吗 -他不让我做
[09:02] Yeah, weird, right? 很奇怪 是吧
[09:03] – Yeah. – Speaking of, -是的 -说到这里
[09:06] did you hear about what happened to Will’s car? 你听说威尔的车怎么了吗
[09:08] Yeah, it got broken into, right? 听说了 车被撬了对吗
[09:09] Yeah, but nothing was stolen. 是的 但什么也没偷
[09:10] Not even a bag with his computer in it. 连装着电脑的包都没拿
[09:13] That’s strange. Sounds like Will got lucky. 真奇怪 听上去威尔很幸运
[09:16] That’s exactly what Earl said. 厄尔也是这么说的
[09:25] Dr. Choi, I just checked in on Mr. Kaminsky. 崔医生 我刚刚去检查了卡明斯基先生
[09:28] Nurses still haven’t drawn blood or sent him up for scans. 护士还没给他抽血 也没有送他去做检查
[09:30] – What are they waiting for? – Don’t know. -她们在等什么 -不知道
[09:32] Can’t get a straight answer. Want me to do it? 他们不告诉我 你想让我去做吗
[09:34] No, I’ll handle this. 不用了 我来处理吧
[09:37] Why is nobody filling the orders for my patient in 5? 为什么没人管我五号治疗室的病人
[09:39] – Got busy. – I need that work up now. -刚才很忙 -我现在就需要
[09:41] Will you do it, please? 你能去做一下吗
[09:41] Sorry, gotta get stat nitro to Treatment 2. 抱歉 得给二号治疗室的患者送硝酸甘油
[09:43] April. 艾普尔
[09:45] Doris, I need you to draw blood in 5. 桃瑞丝 我需要你给五号治疗室的病人抽血
[09:47] I’m sorry, I’m on a break, I gotta clock out. 对不起 我在休息 我要打卡下班了
[09:49] Draw Mr. Kaminsky’s blood first 先去给卡明斯基先生抽血
[09:50] or don’t bother clocking back in. 否则就别回来打卡上班了
[09:56] – Mags. – Yep? -麦基 -怎么了
[09:57] You gotta reign in your nurses. 你得管好你的护士
[09:58] They’re dropping the ball on my patient in 5. 对于我五号治疗室的病人 她们在踢皮球
[10:00] Dr. Choi, we’re down a nurse. We’ll get to him. 崔医生 我们忙不过来 我们会去找他的
[10:10] – What’s wrong? – She’s hurting me. -怎么了 -她弄疼我了
[10:12] His veins are impossible and he keeps moving. 他的血管很浅 而且他一直乱动
[10:14] – Stay still. – Ow! Stop stabbing me. -不要动 -别再扎我了
[10:17] – Doris. – There we go. -桃瑞丝 -弄好了
[10:20] All done. 结束了
[10:30] Suddenly don’t know your way around a rolling vein? 突然间不会处理起伏的血管了吗
[10:33] It was a hard stick. I gotta run this to the lab. 刚才很难扎 我得把这个送到化验室
[10:38] Mo, talk to me. What happened with Hank today? 小莫 给我说说 汉克今天怎么了
[10:41] Nothing. He wasn’t feeling good. 没什么 他不舒服
[10:42] – Monique. – You have to ask April. -莫妮克 -你得问艾普尔
[10:45] I’m asking you. 我在问你
[10:46] We’re talking about patient care, here. 我们现在讨论的是病患护理
[10:48] This is serious, all right? 这很严肃 好吗
[10:51] Monique. 莫妮克
[10:52] Your patient’s a child molester. 你的病人是个恋童癖
[10:54] What? 什么
[10:56] He was Hank’s piano teacher. 他是汉克的钢琴老师
[10:58] He raped him when he was a little boy. 在他小时候 他把汉克强奸了
[11:15] Dr. Lanik is wondering 拉尼克医生在问
[11:16] when his chest tube in T2 is getting set up. 他二号治疗室病人的胸管什么时候能插好
[11:18] You want me to do that 你想让我先处理还是后处理
[11:19] before or after this MVC that just came in? 刚送进来的多名伤者
[11:21] How about both at the same time? 不如一起处理
[11:23] Yeah. 好吧
[11:27] Someone named Sydney Hawkins 有个名叫西妮·霍金斯的人
[11:29] is asking for you out in the waiting room. 在候诊室等你
[11:30] Said she’s a friend of yours? 她说是你的一位朋友
[11:33] Doesn’t ring a bell. 我想不起来有这么个人
[11:34] I can tell her you’re too busy. 我可以跟她说你很忙
[11:36] No, I’ll come out. 不用了 我去看看吧
[11:44] Okay. Hello, Sydney? I’m Maggie Lockwood. 你好 西妮 我是麦基·洛克伍德
[11:47] How can I help you? 我能帮你做什么
[11:50] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了 对吗
[11:52] I’m Naomi’s cousin. 我是内奥米的堂姐
[11:54] From down around 41st and Langley? 就是在41号 在兰利的
[11:56] She was a year behind you at Wendell Phillips? 她比你晚一年进入温德尔·飞利浦公司
[11:59] Well, that was a bit ago, yeah? 这过去很长时间了
[12:01] But I do remember Naomi. 但我记得内奥米
[12:03] Well, she said if I ever need anything at Med 她说如果我在医学方面有问题的话
[12:05] I should ask for you. 我应该来找你
[12:07] Okay, so what can I do for you? 好吧 所以我能帮你做什么
[12:09] Well, just so you know, 你要知道
[12:10] I’m not the kind of person that gets sick a lot. 我不是那种经常生病的人
[12:13] But I got this body pain that I just can’t seem to shake. 但我身体很疼 忍受不了
[12:19] If I had a regular doctor I’d go see ’em but, um, 如果我有私人医生我就去看了 但是
[12:24] if you could hook a girl up that’d be cool. 如果你能找到个姑娘就更好了
[12:27] Okay, listen, this is an E.D. 听我说 这里是急诊室
[12:29] We need to prioritize our emergencies. 我们需要优先处理紧急情况
[12:32] Yeah, okay, well, if it’s too hectic here, I mean, 好吧 如果这里太忙的话
[12:36] you could just give me something for the pain. 你可以给我开点止疼的药吗
[12:38] Okay, no one here is going to be able to do that for you 除非你正式检查过
[12:40] until you are formally examined. 否则没人能给你这种药
[12:43] So why don’t you come and take a seat over here. 所以你先来这边坐
[12:46] Go ahead. 来吧
[12:51] And we’ll do our best to get to you, okay? All right. 我们会尽力帮助你 好吗
[12:56] Thank you for stepping out to see me. 谢谢你出来见我
[13:00] – Of course. – I appreciate it. -当然 -我很感激
[13:03] Okay. 好吧
[13:04] Need my hand back, Sydney. Okay. 别拉着我了 西妮 好了
[13:10] – Did you take her temperature? – 99.6. Just a bit elevated. -你给她量体温了吗 -37.5度 低烧
[13:13] I can bump her up the triage list if you want. 如果你需要的话我可以给她排个号
[13:17] Not necessary. 不必了
[13:23] Please tell me this wasn’t your idea. 请告诉我这不是你的主意
[13:25] What? 什么
[13:26] You know how unethical it is denying a patient care. 你知道不给病人治疗是很不道德的行为
[13:29] Treat him like a pin cushion? 像对待针线包一样对待他
[13:30] I should write you all up for what you’ve been doing. 你们做的事我应该报上去
[13:33] Do you know what that guy did to Hank? 你知道那个人对汉克做了什么吗
[13:35] He molested him, Ethan. Regularly. 他猥亵了他 伊森 频繁地
[13:38] – During their piano lessons. – It’s terrible. -在他们上钢琴课时 -这很糟糕
[13:41] I know. But it’s not up to us to dole out justice. 我知道 但是轮不到我们来分发正义
[13:44] Hank should call PD. Press charges. 汉克应该联系警署 提出控告
[13:46] He did already, but it was Hank’s word against Kaminsky’s 他做过了 但汉克和卡明斯基各执一词
[13:49] and the judge dismissed the whole thing 法官在庭审前
[13:50] before it even went to trial. 就驳回了整件事
[13:52] Yeah, and since Kaminsky wasn’t even convicted 对 而且既然卡明斯基没被定罪
[13:55] he’s not registered as a sex offender. 他没被作为性犯罪者登记在案
[13:57] For all we know, he’s still doing this to other little boys. 就我们所知 他还在对其他男孩这样做
[13:59] Look, I get why this upsets you. It upsets me too. 我知道你为什么气愤 我也气愤
[14:02] But regardless of how awful this patient might be 但不管这个病人可能有多恶劣
[14:05] we have an ethical obligation 我们在伦理上有义务
[14:07] to treat him as we would anyone else. 一视同仁地诊治他
[14:10] Fine, but there’s nothing that says 好吧 但没有规定要求
[14:12] we have to make his stay a vacation. 我们给他度假般的体验
[14:14] He will get the bare minimum from me. 我会给他提供最低限度的护理
[14:17] Look, if that’s how you feel, 如果你这样觉得
[14:20] maybe it’s better you keep away all together. 也许你不负责他会更好
[14:23] No problem. 没问题
[14:33] Mr. Kaminsky’s EKG and scans are done. 卡明斯基先生的心电图和扫描结果
[14:41] Your labs came back negative. 你的检查结果为阴性
[14:42] I’m not seeing any tumors or lesions. 我没有发现任何肿瘤或损伤
[14:44] That’s good, right? Can I go home, now? 这是好事 对吧 现在我能回家了吗
[14:46] You’ll need a follow up with a primary care physician 你需要找一位家庭医生复诊
[14:49] but it looks like you’re responding to the labetalol we gave you 不过看起来我们给你的拉贝洛尔起效了
[14:51] so hopefully we can discharge you soon. 所以我们有望尽快让你出院
[14:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:58] One last thing. 还有一件事
[15:00] I didn’t ask you earlier 我之前没问你
[15:01] but hypertension can often be made worse 但高血压往往因为
[15:03] by things like work related stress. 工作相关的压力而恶化
[15:05] That wouldn’t apply to me 这不符合我的情况
[15:06] because I’ve always loved my job. 因为我一向热爱我的工作
[15:09] – And what’s that? – I teach piano at my house. -是什么工作呢 -我在我家教钢琴
[15:11] For over 30 years now. 已经三十多年了
[15:15] – You have a lot of students? – Enough to keep me occupied. -你有很多学生吗 -足够让我的日程满满当当
[15:31] What are you doing up here? 你上来做什么
[15:32] Trauma patient with severely displaced rib fractures. 肋骨严重移位骨折的创伤病人
[15:35] And you didn’t page me? 而你没呼叫我
[15:37] Dr. Latham’s held up in surgery 莱瑟医生的手术耽搁了
[15:39] but he wanted me to let your know that 但他想让我告诉你
[15:40] he reviewed your patient’s chart 他看了你的病人的病历
[15:42] and doesn’t think Mr. Isiah’s a good candidate for surgery. 他不认为伊塞亚先生适合做手术
[15:45] The patient’s HIV puts him at too high of a risk for infection. 病人艾滋病病毒阳性 感染风险太大
[15:48] Plating his ribs is the only way to treat his pain. 用金属固定他的肋骨是缓解他的疼痛的唯一办法
[15:50] Dr. Latham says you’re welcome to seek another opinion. 莱瑟医生说你大可去问别人的意见
[15:54] Well, that’s just great. 真是好极了
[16:02] What about you? 你觉得呢
[16:04] You’re asking for my opinion now? 你是在问我的意见吗
[16:06] Look, I know that I am the last person that you want to help 我知道我是你最不想帮的人
[16:09] but we shouldn’t be afraid of surgery 但我们不应该因为病人艾滋病病毒阳性
[16:10] just because the patient has HIV. 就害怕手术
[16:14] Yeah. 是的
[16:16] Here. 给你
[16:18] I’m thinking three KLS titanium plates per side, 我考虑一边用三个KLS钛板
[16:21] – maybe four hours max. – Okay. -可能最多四个小时 -好吧
[16:24] I’ll clear my schedule and do the surgery. 我空出安排就去做手术
[16:25] Really? Hey. Thank you. 真的吗 谢谢你
[16:30] I’m not doing it for you, I’m doing it for your patient. 我不是为了你 我是为了你的病人
[16:40] – Dr. Halstead? – Yeah? -霍斯特德医生 -怎么了
[16:42] I was waiting for you outside. 我刚刚在外面等你
[16:44] Sorry, I was with a patient. Let’s go. 抱歉 我刚刚在看病人 我们走
[16:55] – Mr. Brays labs are back. – Thank you. -布雷先生的检查结果 -谢谢
[17:01] So Jared, your liver enzymes were a little higher 杰瑞德 考虑到你上次接受化疗的时间
[17:04] than expected given when you had your last chemo treatment, 你的转氨酶比预想的要高一些
[17:06] but everything else looks surprisingly good. 但其它各项都出人意料的好
[17:09] So he’s out of the woods? 那他没有危险了
[17:10] Well, I still don’t know what caused his seizure 我仍然不知道是什么导致了惊厥
[17:12] but, um, for now, your vital signs seem stable. 但现在看来 你的生命体征是稳定的
[17:18] Listen, if I leave now, 听我说 如果我现在走
[17:19] I can get to my first presentation in time. 我能赶上我的第一个发言
[17:21] I might just be able to make it. 我也许能刚好赶上
[17:22] You’re going to leave this late? 这么晚了你还要走吗
[17:24] You’ll have to catch a red eye. 你得乘红眼航班了
[17:25] That’s okay. 没关系
[17:26] I’m gonna go see if I can reschedule my flight. 我去试试能不能改签航班
[17:28] Okay. 好的
[17:30] Dr. Manning, can you pass me my bag, please? 曼宁医生 你能把我的包递给我吗
[17:33] It’s right over there. 就在那边
[17:35] Sure. 好的
[17:44] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[17:46] No problem. I’ll be back to check on you soon. 不客气 我一会再来看你
[17:55] Pressure drop. 血压下降
[17:58] No pulse, he’s in V-fib. Terry, start compressions. 没有脉搏 他在室颤 泰瑞 开始按压
[18:02] Doesn’t make any sense. He was fine five minutes ago. 这说不通 五分钟前他还好好的
[18:06] Thought you were staying away from this patient. 我以为你不负责这个病人了
[18:07] He pushed the call button. No one else was around. 他按了呼叫按钮 这边没人
[18:11] – Charge to 200. – Charged. -充电至200焦 -已充电
[18:13] Clear. 离手
[18:16] – Still in V-fib. – All right, -还在室颤 -好吧
[18:17] push one milligram of epi. Charging 200 again. 推一毫克肾上腺素 再次充电至200焦
[18:21] – Charged. – Clear! -已充电 -离手
[18:26] He’s asystole. I think he’s gone. 他心脏停搏了 我觉得他已经死了
[18:32] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[18:46] Time of death, 14:42. 死亡时间 14点42分
[19:07] Not sure what I’m missing here, Dr. Choi. 不知道我到底漏了什么 崔医生
[19:09] The patient responded to the labetalol 拉贝洛尔对病人有效
[19:11] so how’d he have a massive cardiac event out of the blue? 所以怎么会突然出现严重的心脏问题
[19:13] I’m not sure. 我也不知道
[19:15] I know they’re pretty rare but at first I thought 我一开始觉得血压飙升可能是因为
[19:18] maybe a pheochromocytoma was responsible for spiking his BP 嗜铬细胞瘤 我知道这种情况非常罕见
[19:21] but I don’t see any tumors on these scans. 而且我在扫描报告里也没找到任何肿瘤
[19:25] There must have been some other factor at play, right? 肯定还有什么其他原因 对吧
[19:31] How many doses of epi did we give Kaminsky when he died? 卡明斯基死时我们给他用了几剂肾上腺素
[19:34] According to the case notes, one, before he went asystolic. 根据病例记录 他心脏停搏前用了一剂
[19:37] Why? 为什么问这个
[19:44] There’s four empty amps in the trash. 垃圾桶里有四支空药剂瓶
[19:46] Really? How could that be? 真的吗 怎么可能
[19:52] Follow the body down to the morgue, 你跟着尸体一起去太平间
[19:53] find Dr. Shore, and ask her if she could tell me 找到肖尔医生 问问她能否告诉我
[19:55] how much epinephrine kaminsky had in his system when he died. 系统显示卡明斯基死时用了几剂肾上腺素
[19:57] – Okay. – And ask her to keep it off the books. -好的 -让她别把这些写在记录里
[20:01] – Off the books? – Just do it. -不记录 -去做就是了
[20:30] All right, that does it for this side. 好了 这边弄好了
[20:33] Let’s close him up and reposition him, 我们把他缝合起来然后换个位置
[20:35] – re-prep and re-drip. – You got it. -重新准备并开始静脉滴注 -没问题
[20:44] His splintering was much more extensive than I thought 他的碎裂比我从扫描上看到的范围更大
[20:46] from the scans so you made the right call. 你的决定没错
[20:48] Well, so far so good. 目前看来是的
[20:51] So a patient of mine sent over a bottle of Yamazaki 12 我有个病人送来了一瓶十二年的山崎
[20:55] as a thank you for triple bypass. 感谢我做的三支搭桥
[20:57] Perhaps after we’re done we could put a dent in it? 做完这个手术后我们可以开了它
[20:59] – Look, Ava… – One drink. -听着 艾娃… -喝杯酒而已
[21:02] Connor, what are you so afraid of? 康纳 你到底在怕什么
[21:04] Why did you agree to do the surgery? 你为什么同意做这个手术
[21:08] You trying to fix things between us? 你想修补我们的关系吗
[21:12] So what if I was? 如果我就是想呢
[21:14] Then this is not the time or the place. 现在不是做这个的时候
[21:16] I still have feelings for you, Connor. 我对你还有感情 康纳
[21:22] Let me know when the team’s ready to restart. 手术团队准备好重新开始时通知我
[21:26] You know what I find most bewildering about all this? 你知道这一切中最让人困惑的是什么吗
[21:29] You’ve somehow convinced yourself 你总是在说服自己
[21:30] that you’re the victim here. 你才是这里的受害者
[21:39] Dr. Manning, Dr. Manning, come quick. 曼宁医生 曼宁医生 快来
[21:45] I was just about to leave when this happened. 我刚准备走他就这样了
[21:48] Jared, can you talk to me? 杰瑞德 能跟我说话吗
[21:50] Push 2 of Ativan, stat! 推注二毫克安定 马上
[21:52] – What’s going on? – He’s having a seizure. -他怎么了 -他癫痫发作了
[21:57] Ativan’s in. 安定推注好了
[21:58] Jared, can you take a deep breath? 杰瑞德 你能深呼吸吗
[22:01] Baby, can you hear me? 亲爱的 你能听到我说话吗
[22:10] What happened? 发生了什么
[22:11] You just had your second seizure today. 你刚才是今天第二次癫痫发作了
[22:13] Jared, you need to get a CAT scan immediately. 杰瑞德 你必须马上做断层扫描
[22:16] – No, no, I’m fine. – Jared. -不 我没事 -杰瑞德
[22:20] I’m fine, really. 我没事 真的
[22:23] Don’t–don’t let this stop you catching your flight. 别让这事耽误你上飞机
[22:27] – You should go. – Are you crazy? -你该走了 -你疯了吗
[22:29] I’m not leaving you now. 我现在不会离开你
[22:31] What about your job? 那你的工作怎么办
[22:32] None of that matters right now. 现在那些都不重要
[22:35] I’m not leaving your side until you’re better. 我会一直待在你身边直到你好起来
[22:50] how’s your patient doing? 你的病人情况如何
[22:51] I’m not sure yet. Hey, where’d you go? 我也不确定 你刚才去哪了
[22:54] I was looking for you, I couldn’t find you. 我一直在找你 又找不到
[22:56] Well, I had to call the insurance company. 我给保险公司打电话了
[22:59] But I saw you talking with a cop. 但我看到你在跟警察说话
[23:01] Well, yeah, that was part of it. 是的 这也是我要做的事之一
[23:02] I had to file a whole police report 我必须提交完整的警方报告
[23:04] for the insurance claim. 才能向保险公司索赔
[23:05] Why would you file a police report? 为什么要提交警方报告
[23:08] Was something stolen? 有什么东西被偷了吗
[23:09] Natalie, for the last time, 娜塔莉 我说最后一次
[23:12] nothing was stolen. 什么都没被偷
[23:20] I just planned a patient treatment 5 for you. 我刚刚把五号治疗室的病人安排给你了
[23:22] Sydney, right? I was just about to head in there. 叫西妮 对吧 我正准备过去
[23:24] All right. 好的
[23:27] Did I hear something about her being a friend of yours? 我似乎听说过她是你的朋友
[23:30] She’s not a friend of mine. 她不是我的朋友
[23:33] Okay. 好吧
[23:34] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:39] It’s just I know something about Sydney. 我只是知道一些跟西妮有关的事情
[23:42] She has a reputation of being a bit of a grifter. 有传言说她喜欢骗人
[23:44] Heard she got arrested for solicitation last year. 我听说她去年因教唆罪被捕过
[23:47] I have sympathy for the girl but quite possibly 我很同情这个女孩 但是很有可能
[23:48] she’s just here to score some pills. 她到这里来就是为了骗医生开药
[23:50] Yeah, good to know. I’ll proceed accordingly. 好 谢谢你告诉我 我心里有数
[23:51] Yeah. 好
[23:55] So you think Jared’s lying to you? 所以你觉得杰瑞德在撒谎
[23:57] Yes. 是的
[24:00] That’s a pretty serious accusation. 这是个很严重的指控
[24:02] His story just doesn’t add up. 他的说辞完全不合情理
[24:04] He won’t show me his scans, he doesn’t have a chemo port, 他不给我看扫描结果 也没有化疗泵
[24:07] and both his seizures today timed out perfectly 而且他今天两次癫痫发作的时间都正好
[24:10] to stop his girlfriend from going on her business trip. 阻止了他女朋友去出差
[24:12] Faking a cancer diagnoses for two years 连续两年伪造癌症诊断报告
[24:15] would take unbelievable commitment, 所需要的投入简直无法想象
[24:17] and also, how do you explain the hair loss 而且你如何解释他的脱发
[24:20] and other physical symptoms. 和其他生理症状
[24:21] Well, I saw a Ziplock full of green pellets in his bag. 我看见他包里有一整袋绿药丸
[24:24] They looked just like the rat poison 它看起来就像我家修理工
[24:26] that my handyman uses in the basement. 在地下室用的老鼠药
[24:28] If Jared is ingesting a small dose of a toxin like arsenic, 如果杰瑞德正摄入少量类似砷的毒素
[24:32] it could easily mimic the side effects of chemo. 就能很容易模拟化疗的副作用
[24:37] I think he’s harming himself and he needs to be evaluated. 我认为他是在伤害自己 他需要被评估
[24:41] Okay. I will talk to him. 好的 我会和他谈谈
[24:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:53] Another here. 这里还有一处
[24:57] One last fracture here, 最后一处破裂在这
[25:02] 20 cc’s, quarter-percent Marcaine, to me. 给我20毫升0.25%的麻卡因
[25:04] Make that to me, Beth. 把它给我吧 贝丝
[25:06] What, you want to do everything yourself? 怎么 你想一个人完成一切吗
[25:08] – I have the better angle. – Not for the incision. -我的角度更好 -对于切割并不是
[25:10] Okay, fine. Give me the Marcaine. 好吧 给我麻卡因
[25:14] Knife to me. 刀给我
[25:36] She’s cut. 她被割伤了
[25:39] The patient’s HIV positive. 这个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性
[25:41] Ava? 艾娃
[25:50] It just nicked me. It barely broke the skin. 只是划了一下 连皮都几乎没破
[25:52] I doused it with Betadine. 我用碘伏浸泡了
[25:53] Doesn’t matter. Hospital protocol. 不重要 医院有规定
[25:56] She’s being sidelined? 她要暂停工作了吗
[25:57] Because the patient is HIV positive, 因为那个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性
[25:59] you need to be seen in the infectious disease clinic, 你要去看传染疾病门诊
[26:02] and start taking antiretrovirals immediately. 并且立即开始服用抗逆转录病毒药物
[26:06] Now the medication can cause extreme nausea 这种药物能导致严重恶心
[26:09] so I want you off surgical rotation, 因此我要你暂停手术轮班
[26:12] just for a few days, until you acclimate. 只是几天时间 直到你适应药物
[26:15] And if I end up contracting the virus, 如果我最后感染了病毒
[26:17] what happens to my career? 我的职业生涯会怎么样
[26:18] There is such a small chance of that happening, 发生那种情况的概率非常小
[26:20] you saw the patient’s chart, he has a low viral load. 你看了那个病人的病历 他的病毒载量很低
[26:23] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们先不要言之过早
[26:25] Just start taking the meds right away 马上开始吃药就好
[26:27] and hopefully there won’t be anything to worry about, okay? 希望没什么需要我们担心的 好吗
[26:33] Ava, I am so sorry. I don’t even know what to say. 艾娃 我很抱歉 我都不知道该说什么
[26:36] It’s not your fault. I was the one who reached 这不是你的错 是我像一个
[26:38] for the tray like some idiot resident. 傻傻的住院医师一样去拿托盘
[26:39] Well, let me at least take a look at your hand. 至少让我看看你的手
[26:41] No, it’s okay. I’ll be fine, Connor. 不用 没关系 我会没事的 康纳
[26:46] Ethan, it’s freezing. Why’d you bring me up here? 伊森 外面冻死了 你叫我来这干什么
[26:49] I got a preliminary report back from pathology 我从病理科拿到了一份简报
[26:51] and there was evidence Paul Kaminsky had high levels 有证据显示保罗·卡明斯基在死亡时
[26:53] of epinephrine in his blood when he died. 血液中的肾上腺素浓度很高
[26:55] – So? – So I’m not sure he died purely of natural causes -所以呢 -所以我不确定他是否纯属自然死亡
[26:59] and I need you to help me understand what happened. 我需要你帮我搞清楚是怎么回事
[27:01] Understand? What– 搞清楚 怎么…
[27:02] are you accusing me of something? 你是在指责我犯了什么错吗
[27:04] We pushed one amp of epi when he coded, right? 在抢救他时 我们注射了一剂肾上腺素对吗
[27:07] April, I found four empty amps altogether 艾普尔 我之后在垃圾桶里
[27:09] in the trash afterwards. 一共发现了四支肾上腺素
[27:11] I can’t seem to account for the other three. 我无法解释另外三支为何出现
[27:13] Maybe another patient coded in that room 也许那间病房在卡明斯基之前
[27:15] – right before Kaminsky. – Nothing was logged. -还有别的病人被抢救 -没有任何记录
[27:17] Maybe they forgot to log it. 也许他们忘记登记了
[27:18] I don’t see what this has to do with me. 我看不出这和我有什么关系
[27:20] You were in Kaminsky’s room just before he crashed. 卡明斯基垂危前 你就在他病房里
[27:24] – You think I killed him? – I’m just trying to understand -你觉得是我杀了他 -我只是想搞清楚
[27:26] how so much epinephrine got into his system. 他的身体里为什么会有那么多肾上腺素
[27:28] – I don’t believe this. – April, please. -难以置信 -艾普尔 拜托
[27:30] Just tell me what you were doing in that room. 告诉我你在那间病房里做了什么
[27:32] He was dehydrated. I gave him a glass of water. 他当时脱水了 我给他喝了一杯水
[27:35] So suddenly you’re Florence Nightingale to this guy? 所以突然间你像南丁格尔一般对待他
[27:37] I think we’re done. 我觉得我们不用再谈了
[27:38] April, April, please, just– you gotta be straight with me. 艾普尔 拜托 你必须要和我说实话
[27:41] I’m trying to protect you from getting in any trouble here. 我现在是想避免你陷入任何麻烦
[27:44] Really? 真的吗
[27:45] ‘Cause that’s not what it feels like you’re trying to do. 因为感觉起来你并不是在这样做
[28:00] – So? – It’s hard to say. -怎么样 -很难说
[28:03] I mean, if we’re seriously thinking Munchausen here 如果我们真的认为可能是孟乔森综合征
[28:03] 一种假装有病 乃至主动伤残自己或他人 以取得同情的心理疾病
[28:05] it’s a diagnosis of exclusion 这需要做排除诊断法
[28:07] and I would just need a lot more time 我还需要很多时间
[28:08] to eliminate the entire differential. 去排除所有别的可能性
[28:10] Well, we don’t have more time. 我们没有时间了
[28:11] He wants to be discharged now. 他现在就想出院
[28:12] Nat, I understand. 小娜 我理解
[28:13] He needs to be put on a psych hold. 他需要留院精神观察
[28:16] Not only is he poisoning himself 不止是因为他毒害自己
[28:17] but he is controlling every aspect of his girlfriend’s life. 还有他正在从各方面控制他女朋友的人生
[28:20] Possibly, but he also could be a very sick guy 有可能 但他也可能是一个病重之人
[28:22] clinging to his girlfriend during a traumatic period in his life. 在生命的痛苦阶段紧紧依靠他的女朋友
[28:26] It all comes down to whether we’re willing to risk 这归结于我们是否愿意冒险
[28:27] locking up a legitimately ill cancer patient on a hunch. 只凭直觉就强留一个符合常理的癌症病人
[28:33] – And I’m just not there yet. – But– -我还不能做到那一步 -但…
[28:35] I’m sorry, Nat. 很抱歉 小娜
[28:35] At this point we just don’t have enough information 在目前我们还没有足够的信息
[28:37] to do anything but let him go. 除了让他离开 我们无法采取别的措施
[28:42] 1 and 2, you take this one. 1号和2号 你负责这个
[28:44] – Maggie? – Yup? -麦基 -怎么了
[28:45] Dr. Halstead needs you to page renal, stat. 霍斯特德医生要你呼叫肾脏部 马上
[28:47] Got it. Where to? 好的 去哪个病房
[28:49] Treatment 3, Sydney Hawkins. 3号治疗室 西妮·霍金斯
[28:52] Sydney? 西妮
[28:55] Bolus another liter of saline. 再来一升生理盐水
[28:56] – What’s going on? – She’s in septic shock. -出什么事了 -她是败血性休克
[28:59] Wait, wait, she was fine a minute ago. 等等 她一分钟前还好好的呢
[29:00] Temp spiked out of nowhere, 体温突然飙升
[29:01] BP went in the tank. 血压骤降
[29:02] – What? – Systolic’s down to 89. -什么 -收缩压降至89
[29:05] You can start an external jugular, stat. 你可以开始颈外静脉通路
[29:07] – Here’s a kit. – Maggie. -器械包在这 -麦基
[29:09] You gotta step back. 你得让开点
[29:17] Did we get the infection in time? 感染我们控制得够及时吗
[29:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:34] Lucy? You okay? 露西 你没事吧
[29:38] – What’s wrong? – My boss just fired me. -出什么事了 -我老板刚刚把我炒了
[29:42] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[29:45] Because I missed that conference. 因为我误了会议
[29:47] They said they can no longer 他们说他们没办法
[29:49] handle the unpredictability of my personal life. 应对我个人生活中不可控的因素
[29:54] And this is the second job I’ve lost in a year. 这是我一年之内丢掉的第二份工作了
[29:57] – I am so sorry. – It’s not fair. -我真为你难过 -这不公平
[30:00] It’s really hard trying to take care of a loved one 照顾一个心爱的人经受这一切
[30:03] going through something like this. 是很艰难的
[30:04] I can imagine that going to the chemo treatments alone 我能想象 一个人去化疗
[30:07] is like a full time job. 就像个全职工作一样
[30:09] He actually doesn’t let me go to chemo with him. 实际上他不让我陪他去化疗
[30:12] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[30:16] Probably just trying to protect me. 很可能是为了保护我
[30:17] Maybe he thinks it’ll stress me out too much. 可能他觉得会让我太难受了
[30:24] Hey, Dr. Manning. When can I get out of here? 曼宁医生 我什么时候能离开这
[30:27] I’m sorry, Jared, but I can’t officially 对不起 杰瑞德
[30:29] discharge you without a CAT scan. 不做分层扫描我没办法正式让你出院
[30:31] Then I’ll sign out against medical advice. 那我就签字违反医嘱自行出院
[30:34] If that’s what you wanna do 如果你要这样的话
[30:35] but you’re still pretty dehydrated 不过你仍然极度脱水
[30:37] so I would like to hang one more liter of fluid, 所以我想再给你挂一升生理盐水
[30:39] and then we will get you on your way. 然后我们就让你走
[30:45] Sorry. 对不起
[30:48] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:53] Here you go. 给你包
[30:57] We’ll get you discharged soon. 我们等下就让你出院
[31:03] You wanted proof? Here are the pellets. 你想要证据 这就是药丸
[31:09] Don’t tell me you just took those right out of Jared’s bag. 可别告诉我你就直接从杰瑞德包里拿出来的
[31:11] Given the circumstances I felt that I had to. 以当前的情况我觉得我必须这样
[31:13] Dr. Manning, I don’t need to tell you that 曼宁医生 不需要我提醒你
[31:15] that’s a very serious transgression. 这是很严重的违规行为
[31:16] His girlfriend deserves to know the truth. 他的女朋友有权知道真相
[31:18] I’m going to the lab to have these analyzed. 我去化验室把这些药分析一下
[31:27] Have a seat, please. 请坐
[31:31] The lab tested the pellets you took. 化验室对你拿的药丸进行了化验
[31:34] They came back positive, didn’t they? 一定证实了吧
[31:35] Yes, for high levels of spirulina. 对 证实是高剂量的螺旋藻
[31:39] What? 什么
[31:41] It’s a vitamin supplement. Not arsenic. 是维生素补充剂 不是砷
[31:45] Jared realized you were suspicious 杰瑞德意识到你对他的怀疑
[31:47] so he gave us permission to access his medical records. 所以他准许我们看他的医疗记录
[31:51] His oncologist at East Mercy just emailed this over. 他在东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生刚刚电邮了过来
[31:55] All of Jared’s appointments, prescriptions, chemo treatments 杰瑞德所有的预约 处方 化疗
[31:59] it’s all there, including scans of 都在这里面 包括
[32:01] the stage three malignant tumor in his colon. 三期结肠恶性肿瘤的扫描
[32:05] You were absolutely right about one thing. 有一件事你绝对是正确的
[32:07] He was hiding something. 他确实在隐秘什么
[32:09] The severity of his cancer. 他癌症的严重程度
[32:11] – His prognosis is not good. – I don’t know what to say. -他的预后不是很好 -我不知道该说什么
[32:15] This is awful. 这太难堪了
[32:16] You’re an excellent physician, Dr. Manning, 你是非常杰出的医生 曼宁医生
[32:20] I realize you’ve been through a lot lately 我明白你最近经历了很多
[32:22] and against my better judgment, 所以我会违背我的理性判断
[32:25] I’m going to bat for you on this, 在这件事上支持你
[32:28] but it can’t happen again. 但下不为例
[32:39] This is so insane, Dr. Charles. 这简直太没道理了 查尔斯医生
[32:42] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道我在想什么
[32:46] When I ask myself that question, the answer usually 当我问自己同样的问题时 答案往往
[32:49] ends up having something to do with me, 是和我自己有关的
[32:51] you know, something going on in my life. 就是我自己生活里发生的事情
[32:54] Could you have been projecting onto… onto Lucy 你是不是把有可能发生在你身上的事情
[32:58] something that… that might be true for you? 推演到了露西身上呢
[33:02] I don’t know. 我也说不好
[33:15] What I suspected. Sepsis. 正如我所怀疑的 败血症
[33:18] Yeah, from the little history I got from her I’m guessing 从她告诉我的一点点病史中我猜想
[33:20] this started as a kidney or urinary tract infection. 是因为肾脏感染或者泌尿道感染引起的
[33:25] I should have known it was serious. 我应该知道这很严重
[33:27] I could have bumped Sydney up the list. 我本应可以把西妮的优先级提高的
[33:29] Oh, come on, Maggie. 别这样 麦基
[33:30] No way you could have anticipated her being septic. 你没办法预料到她有败血症的
[33:32] What’s your prognosis? She gonna have a full recovery? 你觉得预后怎样 她会彻底痊愈吗
[33:35] She’s in acute renal failure. 她有急性肾功能衰竭
[33:36] We’ll take her up to the ICU 我们会把她送重症监护室
[33:38] and start her on dialysis right away 立即开始透析
[33:39] but there’s a good chance 但是很有可能
[33:41] her kidneys are shot and she’ll need a transplant. 她的肾脏已经被破坏 需要进行器官移植
[33:45] Yeah. 好
[34:09] – Maggie. – Sydney. -麦基 -西妮
[34:13] How’re you doing? Can I get you anything? 你怎么样 我能为你做点什么吗
[34:16] I thought I just had the flu. 我还以为就是流感呢
[34:21] Sydney, I need you to know how sorry I am. 西妮 我想让你知道我有多抱歉
[34:25] No. 怎么会
[34:26] I can’t stop thinking about how if I wouldn’t 我不禁在想 要是今天我没来这
[34:29] have come in today I would’ve been dead. 我就死了
[34:33] I’m grateful for you, Maggie. 我很感激你 麦基
[34:36] Least I know I’m in good hands. 至少我知道我能得到很好的照料
[34:51] Connor? 康纳
[34:53] I thought that you would want to know 我觉得你应该想要知道
[34:54] that Bode’s surgery was successful. 波迪的手术很顺利
[34:56] He’s already up and pain free. 他已经醒了 也不疼了
[34:59] Good, I’m glad. Come in. 很好 我很开心听到这个 请进
[35:06] I also wanted to bring you this. 我还想拿给你这个
[35:10] – Yamazaki 18? – I figured the least -十八年的山崎 -我觉得至少
[35:13] I could do was help you numb the pain. 我能做的就是帮你减轻些痛苦
[35:15] Thank you. Sadly, can’t have any with my meds, doctor. 谢谢 可惜我在吃药 一口不能喝 医生
[35:18] Right, yeah, uh, well, maybe we can celebrate 那好 等你”全好了”
[35:22] when you get the “all clear”. 我们可以庆祝一下
[35:23] Well, you can have some, right? 你可以喝一点 对吧
[35:24] You take it neat? 你什么都不加吗
[35:26] I’m afraid I’m still on call. 不好意思我还在当值
[35:27] Actually, I have to get back to Med. 实际上 我得回医院了
[35:31] Sure. 好吧
[35:34] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[35:47] Heads up, Choi. 提醒一下 崔
[35:48] We’re reviewing the Kaminsky case for tomorrow’s M&M. 明天大会我们要再看下卡明斯基的病例
[35:51] – Okay. – I see you didn’t put down a cause of death, yet. -好 -我看你还没写死因
[35:53] Something holding that up or is that just an oversight? 有什么耽搁还是你疏忽了
[35:59] Sorry, I just need to check something first. 不好意思 只是我还想检查些东西
[36:02] I need your John Hancock before the end of the shift. 你轮班结束前 我要看到你的亲笔签名
[36:04] You’ll have it. 没问题
[36:10] Well, if something caused this guy’s epinephrine levels 如果有什么东西导致这个人肾上腺素飙升
[36:13] to spike it’s going to be on the adrenals 那东西肯定在肾上腺上
[36:14] but I’m not seeing anything. 但我什么也找不到
[36:18] Could you give them a closer look? 你可以再仔细看看吗
[36:20] Something’s gotta be there, I know it. 一定有什么 我肯定
[36:23] I’m not supposed to be doing this without a formal inquiry. 没有正式调查 我不应该做这个
[36:25] I know, believe me. 我理解 相信我
[36:29] You’re doing me a huge favor, Nina. 你在帮我一个大忙 尼娜
[36:32] You’re gonna owe me for this one. 你要欠我一个人情了
[36:36] All right, let’s see. 好吧 我们看看
[36:39] Well, I’ll be darned. Look. 这有些讨厌了 你看
[36:43] I can’t see anything. 我什么也看不出来
[36:52] There’s your culprit. Looks like a pheochromocytoma. 这就是你要找的罪魁祸首了 像是肾上腺髓质瘤
[36:56] It’s too small to show up on the scans. 太小以至于扫描看不出来
[36:59] Must have been what caused the high levels 一定是这个导致这人体内
[37:00] of epinephrine in this guy’s system. 肾上腺素水平如此之高
[37:01] So he died purely of natural causes. 所以他完全是自然死亡
[37:04] – Sure did. – Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[37:09] You’re the best. 你是最棒的
[37:20] Dr. Rhodes, hey, how’s Dr. Bekker? 罗德斯医生好 贝克医生怎么样了
[37:22] – She’s hanging in there. – I still can’t believe it. -她还好 -我还是不敢相信
[37:25] She’s usually the most careful surgeon at Med. 她一直是院里最谨慎的外科医生
[37:28] Just not like her. Not at all. 就不太像她 一点都不像
[37:31] – Anyway, good night. – Yeah, good night. -不管怎样 晚安了 -是啊 晚安
[37:42] What’s this? 这是什么
[37:43] This is what killed Paul Kaminsky. 这是保罗·卡明斯基的致死物
[37:45] An adrenal tumor. 一个肾上腺肿瘤
[37:47] Okay. 好的
[37:50] I am so sorry, April. That was wrong of me. 我真的很抱歉 艾普尔 是我的错
[37:55] – No kidding. – If I’m being honest -没开玩笑 -如果我坦诚面对
[37:57] with myself I think I was hurt 承认因为你不够信任我 没跟我讲
[38:01] that you didn’t trust me enough to read me in. 所以我有些伤心
[38:04] And then I started to mistrust you as well. 然后我开始不相信你
[38:08] Well, maybe I shouldn’t have cut you out. 或许我不应该瞒着你
[38:17] It’s not easy working so closely 和跟你曾有过一段感情的人
[38:20] with someone you’ve been involved with. 每天一起工作很不容易
[38:27] But I’d like to think we can get past that and 但我觉得我们可以放下过往
[38:32] still be friends. 做回朋友
[38:35] I don’t know, Ethan. 我也不清楚 伊森
[38:36] You thought I could kill a patient. 你觉得我会杀死一个病人
[38:39] Is that someone I really want as a friend? 我真的想跟这样的人做朋友吗
[38:56] I heard about what happened. You okay? 我听说今天发生的事了 你还好吗
[39:00] What was stolen from your car today? 今天你车里被偷了什么
[39:04] Tell me the truth. 跟我说实话
[39:05] Natalie, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 娜塔莉 我不知道你在说什么
[39:07] All day I have been feeling like everything is a lie. 我整天都觉得所有的一切都是一个谎言
[39:10] It’s the same feeling I had on our wedding day. 跟在我们婚礼那天的感觉一样
[39:13] Just tell me the truth. 跟我说实话就好
[39:14] What was stolen from your car today? 今天你车里被偷了什么
[39:22] – My gun. – Your gun? -我的枪 -你的枪
[39:25] – You swore to me it was gone. – I went to turn it in. -你跟我发誓不再有枪了 -我去上交了
[39:28] I did. I just needed more time. 真的 只是我还需要一段时间
[39:31] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[39:35] I didn’t know how to tell you. 我不知道该怎么跟你说
[39:37] I trusted you. 我相信了你
[39:39] You have every right to be angry with me. 你有任何理由对我生气
[39:40] No, I don’t want to hear any more lies. 不 我不想再听到任何谎言了
[39:48] – Natalie. – It’s over. -娜塔莉 -我们分手吧
[39:52] – You don’t mean that. – I do. -你不是认真的吧 -我是
[39:59] Good bye, Will. 再见 威尔
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme