Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Touching down at Med in eight minutes. 八分钟后在医院降落
[00:08] Sounds good. 好的
[00:15] Hey, Daniel. 丹尼尔
[00:17] What’s up? 可好啊
[00:19] How was your weekend? 你周末过得怎样
[00:21] I actually went out on a date. 我出去约会了
[00:23] Nice! 不错啊
[00:24] With that guy you met at that-the jazz club? At Andy’s? 是在爵士俱乐部认识的吗 还是在安迪那
[00:27] Nope, I met him online. 都不是 我在网上认识的
[00:29] Online? 网上
[00:30] I thought I’d give it a shot. 我觉得试试无妨
[00:33] Wow. I don’t know, man. 这我可说不好
[00:36] Placing the deepest core of my innermost self 把我心底里最深沉的想法
[00:38] in the hands of an algorithm? 全都交给算法
[00:40] Not sure I’m there yet. 我还没这么前卫
[00:42] Well, where else am I gonna meet anybody? 不然我还怎么认识别人呢
[00:45] Are you gonna go out with him again? 你打算和他继续约吗
[00:46] Uh-uh, but I’m gonna keep trying. 不 但我还会继续找的
[00:54] NICU wants to know how he’s looking. 新生儿重症监护室想知道他的情况
[00:56] Uh, he’s tolerating the ECMO and his vitals are good. 他在接受体外膜肺氧合 体征平稳
[01:00] All right, we’ll be there in about two minutes. 好的 两分钟后到达
[01:05] – What’s going on? – Power’s gone. -怎么了 -没动力了
[01:06] What do you mean the power’s gone? 没动力了什么意思
[01:08] We lost an engine. We’re gonna have to land. 一个引擎停了 我们得着陆了
[01:15] Brace yourself. 抓紧
[01:28] Hold on tight! 抓紧了
[01:44] Are you guys okay? 你们还好吗
[01:46] Yeah, uh… 还好
[01:48] Cody’s foot is jammed and, uh, 科迪的脚卡住了
[01:50] I think I dislocated my shoulder. 我的肩膀好像也脱臼了
[01:51] – You? – My leg’s stuck, but I’m okay. -你呢 -我的腿卡住了 但我还好
[01:54] You guys just sit tight. I’m gonna call for help. 你们坐着别动 我呼叫支援
[01:56] Okay. 好
[01:57] This is November Hotel 6-3-2-0-1. 这里是NH63201
[02:00] We’ve made an emergency landing in Townsend Quarry. 本机因故障在汤森德采石场紧急着陆
[02:02] Looks like we’ve got a bent airframe. 螺旋桨损坏
[02:04] We’re gonna need assistance evacuating the aircraft. 我们需要救援撤离
[02:07] His sats are down to 94. 他的血氧量降到94了
[02:10] His oxygenator is not working. 他的输氧机也停了
[02:12] He won’t make it to the hospital. 他撑不到医院了
[02:14] Call Med–we need to get a new oxygenator out here fast. 通知医院 我们急需一台新的输氧机
[02:17] This is November Hotel… 这里是NH
[02:19] Vicki and I just hung around the apartment, nothing big. 维琪和我只是在家待着 也没什么事
[02:22] You okay? 你怎么样
[02:23] Yeah, I’ve been crashing on my brother’s couch. 挺好 就是在我兄弟家沙发上将就着
[02:25] It’s like a pile of rocks. 感觉像睡在石头上
[02:26] You’re still not back with Nat? 你还不搬回小娜家
[02:27] What’s going on? 到底怎么了
[02:29] Uh, she kicked me out. You got to ask her. 她把我赶出来了 你得去问她了
[02:31] Dr. Manning’s helicopter just went down hard 曼宁医生的直升机刚刚强行着陆了
[02:33] outside of the city. 就在城外
[02:34] Is Natalie hurt? 娜塔莉受伤了吗
[02:35] Nothing serious, dislocated shoulder. 不严重 肩膀脱臼了
[02:36] The patient’s okay, but they’re stuck. 病人也还好 但他们被困住了
[02:38] The oxygenator on the ECMO is damaged. 体外肺膜氧合的输氧机坏了
[02:40] We need to get a new one out to her now. 我们得立即给她送一台新的过去
[02:41] Okay, Dr. Choi, grab an ambulance. 好的 崔医生 带一台急救车去
[02:43] – No, I’ll go. – No. -不 我去吧 -不用
[02:43] I just put a patient in five. Let Choi do it. 五号治疗室刚收了个病人 让崔去吧
[02:45] – No way, I’m going. – And I’ll cover for him. -没门 我一定要去 -我替他去看病人
[02:47] – Thanks. – Suit yourself. -多谢 -你们随便
[02:54] Mr. Green? 格林先生
[02:55] Hi, I’m Dr. Choi. 你好 我是崔医生
[02:56] Yeah, it’s Bruce. This is Carol and Jesse. 叫我布鲁斯就行 她们是卡罗尔和杰西
[03:00] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[03:02] So what seems to be the problem? 那么您哪里不舒服
[03:04] My belly is killing me, man. 我的肚子快疼死了
[03:06] He’s been throwing up a lot. 他最近常常呕吐
[03:07] It’s getting worse. 越来越严重了
[03:13] My mouth is dry. 我有点口干
[03:13] Hey, Jesse, could you grab my water bottle? 杰西 能把水壶给我吗
[03:18] Thanks, bud. 多谢了
[03:19] What happened to you? 你这是怎么了
[03:21] Broke my arm. 胳膊断了
[03:22] That’s a bummer. 这可真糟糕
[03:24] You know, I think Monique might have some cool stickers 话说莫妮克有些非常酷的贴纸
[03:26] to put on your cast. 正好可以贴在你的石膏上
[03:28] Want to go take a look? 要去看看吗
[03:29] Sure. 好
[03:30] Nice. 很好
[03:36] I’ll run some tests, 我会做一些检查
[03:38] but everything I’m seeing points to liver failure. 不过种种症状都表明是肝衰竭
[03:40] Any history of hepatitis? 你有肝炎病史吗
[03:42] No. 没有
[03:44] How about alcohol abuse? 那酗酒呢
[03:46] Couple of drinks here and there. 偶尔喝一点
[03:48] How many drinks is a couple? 一点具体是多少
[03:49] I don’t know, 我不知道
[03:51] two or three while I’m watching the game. 看球赛的时候偶尔喝两三杯
[03:53] – Honey… – Carol, we… -亲爱的 -卡罗尔 我们…
[03:58] I’d like to take some blood and get a CT, 我需要采一些血 做一个胸透
[04:00] then go from there. 然后再看情况
[04:02] We can discuss this more once I have the results. 等到有结果之后我们再细说吧
[04:05] Okay. 好
[04:13] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[04:15] He drinks… more than he says he does. 他喝酒的 而且比他说的要多
[04:19] It’s a problem. 都成毛病了
[04:20] Look, we’ll do everything we can for him, 我们会尽我们所能治疗他
[04:22] but he won’t get any better unless he stops drinking. 但只有戒酒才能让他好起来
[04:25] I tried. Nothing works. 我劝过 不管用啊
[04:29] Let me have one of our psychiatrists talk to him. 那我让我们院的精神科医生来看看吧
[04:31] He might be able to help. 他也许能帮上你们
[04:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:35] Sure. 不客气
[04:39] What, no coffee today? 今天怎么不喝咖啡了
[04:41] All that vanilla syrup is going to go to waste. 那么多香草糖浆可就要浪费了
[04:43] What are you going to do? 你还能怎么着
[04:46] Connor, what’s going on? 康纳 怎么了
[04:47] Nothing. 没什么
[04:49] Well, it’s not nothing. 肯定不是没什么
[04:50] You’ve been distant and aloof for weeks. 你好几周都这么冷漠
[04:53] Can you please tell me what’s going on? 你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
[04:55] There’s nothing to tell. I’m fine. 没什么好说的 我没事
[04:57] Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, your patient’s here. 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 你们的病人到了
[04:59] We’re in Trauma 2. 我们在二号治疗室
[04:59] – Thank you. – I’ve got Barbara Duncan, -谢谢 -芭芭拉·邓肯
[05:01] Down syndrome, 21 weeks pregnant, 唐氏综合症患者 怀孕21周
[05:04] passed out and is stable now on five liters O2. 之前晕倒了 吸入五升纯氧后体征稳定
[05:07] This is her mother, Kathy. 这是她母亲 凯茜
[05:09] Hey, Barbara, I’m Dr. Rhodes, 芭芭拉 我是罗德斯医生
[05:10] I’m gonna take good care of you, okay? 我会照顾好你 好吗
[05:11] – Okay. – Good. -好的 -很好
[05:13] All right, let’s transfer on my count. 听我的口令转移
[05:16] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[05:18] There we go. 好了
[05:22] So what happened? 是什么情况
[05:23] I got dizzy. 我犯晕了
[05:25] She fainted in art class. 美术课时她晕倒了
[05:26] This is the second time this week. 这周已经第二次了
[05:29] I have a baby in me. 我肚子里有个宝宝
[05:31] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[05:32] I’m gonna be a great mom, 我会做一个好妈妈
[05:34] just like my mom. 就像我妈妈一样
[05:36] I am certain that you will. 我相信你肯定会
[05:39] So I spoke with Barbara’s cardiologist. 我和芭芭拉的心脏病医生谈过
[05:41] He said that she has a congenital heart defect? 他说芭芭拉有先天性心脏病
[05:44] Tetralogy of Fallot. 法乐氏四联症
[05:46] It wasn’t that severe, so they decided not to repair it. 并不太严重 所以他们没有动手术
[05:51] Oh, it’s–it’s possible the extra load from pregnancy 有可能是怀孕带来了额外的压力
[05:54] is starting to cause too much strain. 并给她的心脏了造成了伤害
[05:57] Well, her lungs are wet. 她的肺部有湿罗音
[05:59] So, Barbara, 芭芭拉
[06:00] we would like to run some tests to figure out what’s wrong. 我们想做些检查查出你哪里出了问题
[06:04] Is that okay? 可以吗
[06:04] Sure. 好的
[06:05] Good deal. 一言为定
[06:07] We will check on you soon. 我们一会儿再来看你
[06:11] Doctor, 医生
[06:13] is she gonna need surgery? 她会需要做手术吗
[06:15] It’s possible, but we need to wait 有可能 但我们要先等着
[06:16] and see her test results first. 她的测试结果出来
[06:19] Fine, just let me know as soon as you can 好吧 如果你们知道了请告诉我
[06:21] in case I have to make arrangements or… 这样我好提前做些准备或…
[06:24] bring in special equipment to the house. 添置些特殊器械
[06:25] Look, I–I know that this is all a lot, 听着 我知道这一切很难
[06:28] so is there anybody else that we can call? 需要我们联系下其他人吗
[06:30] Maybe the baby’s father? 也许宝宝的父亲
[06:31] He took off. It’s just the two of us. 他离开了 只剩我们俩
[06:36] Excuse me. 抱歉
[06:50] Ethan, I, uh, I just talked to the Greens. 伊森 我刚和格林一家谈过
[06:54] Any luck? 结果如何
[06:55] Well, he doesn’t seem to think he has a problem. 他不觉得自己有问题
[06:57] I think the wife’s been trying to get through, but… 我觉得他的妻子想试着熬过去 但…
[06:59] Yeah, but what can she do? 是啊 她能怎么样呢
[07:01] She’s a victim in this too. 她也是受害者
[07:02] Yeah, family dynamics can be crucial when it comes to recovery. 是啊 家庭关系对患者愈合有重要作用
[07:05] You just don’t tend to get results by maintaining the status quo. 不能仅通过维持现状获得结果
[07:09] In my experience, something pretty drastic has to happen 以我的经验 嗜酒者肯定遇上了很严峻的事
[07:11] to get the drinker to realize they hit rock bottom 使他们意识到自己已处在人生低谷
[07:13] and start looking for a solution. 必须要做出改变
[07:14] Dr. Charles, he’s got portal hypertension, 查尔斯医生 他有门静脉高压
[07:17] esophageal varices, and LFTs through the roof. 食管静脉曲张 肝功能基本全报废
[07:20] This is rock bottom. 这就是人生低谷了
[07:21] You’d think. 他可不这么认为
[07:30] Hey, guys, I need to get this oxygenator down there. 两位 我得把这个氧合器送下去
[07:34] Oh, it’s gonna be a minute. 那得等一会
[07:34] We gotta get our extrication equipment down first. 我们得先把营救器械带下去
[07:36] Natalie’s got a dislocated shoulder 娜塔莉肩膀脱臼了
[07:38] and her patient’s in trouble. 她的病人也危在旦夕
[07:39] All right, we’ll send it down in the basket. 行 那我们用篮子送下去
[07:41] – No, I’m going too. – Doc, come on. -不 我也要下去 -拜托医生
[07:43] We don’t even have our guys down there yet. 我们的人都还没下去呢
[07:44] I have to get to Natalie. 我必须去娜塔莉身边
[07:47] Send me down now. 现在就送我下去
[08:16] – You okay? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[08:20] – How’s the boy? – Sats are down to 82. -男孩怎么样 -血氧降到82了
[08:22] What about your shoulder? 你的肩膀怎么样了
[08:24] It’s all right. I’m fine. 没事 我没事
[08:39] – Got it? – Yeah. -拿好了吗 -好了
[08:51] Wait, stop. 等等
[08:52] Let me see if I can pry open another window. 我试试能不能把其他窗撬开
[08:54] I told you I’m fine. 我说了我没事
[08:55] Natalie, just hold on. You don’t have to be a hero. 娜塔莉 先等等 你没必要逞英雄
[09:00] Come on. What, do you want to damage the nerves? 拜托 难道你想损坏自己的神经吗
[09:03] I don’t need your medical advice, Will. 我不需要你的医学建议 威尔
[09:09] Mr. Flores, can you tell me how long you’ve been in pain? 弗洛雷斯先生 你能告诉我这种疼痛持续了多久吗
[09:11] Uh, just since last night. 昨晚开始的
[09:13] Usually her cooking wears off by the morning. 通常她做的饭早上就消化没了
[09:16] Okay. 好的
[09:17] Have, uh, you ever had pain like this before? 你之前有过类似的疼痛吗
[09:19] Uh, no. 没有
[09:21] Any history of abdominal conditions or surgeries? 有过腹痛或腹部手术吗
[09:24] No. 没有
[09:27] Okay, based on your positive McBurney’s sign 基于你的麦氏点有强烈疼痛感
[09:29] and rebound tenderness, 以及腹部传导性反跳痛
[09:30] I suspect you have a routine case of appendicitis. 我建议你做个常规的阑尾切除手术
[09:34] Do you have any allergies? 你有什么过敏药物吗
[09:35] Uh, not that I know of. 据我所知没有
[09:37] Then we’re going to order some tests and call Surgery. 那我们就先做些检查 然后安排手术
[09:39] – Surgery? – Mm-hmm, yes. -手术 -没错
[09:41] If necessary, 如果有必要的话
[09:42] an appendectomy is a very simple procedure. 阑尾切除手术是个简单的常规手术
[09:44] You’d most likely be out of the hospital by tomorrow. 很可能明天你就能出院了
[09:47] Okay. 好的
[09:51] Here you go. 给你
[09:51] – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[09:53] Um, I like to keep notes on all my cases. 我喜欢给我的所有病例记笔记
[09:56] Tell radiology we need a CT with contrast, stat. 告诉放射科我们需要尽快做造影CT
[10:01] Nah, keep it. 不用 你留着吧
[10:03] Turns out people don’t hire a flooring company 原来人们不会因为免费的笔
[10:05] ’cause you give ’em free pens. 就雇佣地板公司
[10:08] Who knew? 谁能早知道呢
[10:09] Yeah, that does seem unlikely. 是啊 确实不太可能
[10:16] And for the pain? 那对疼痛呢
[10:17] I think it’s time to take it back. 我认为是该缓解缓解了
[10:19] – Ibuprofen 600. – Okay. -六百毫克布洛芬 -好的
[10:22] Would you excuse me for a second? 失陪一下好吗
[10:23] Of course. 好的
[10:28] Oh, yeah, snack time. 点心时间
[10:30] Yeah. 是的
[10:32] I would stay away from those apple slices. 最好别买那些苹果片
[10:34] They don’t change them out that much. 他们上货不太频繁
[10:36] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[10:40] Whoa, I got you. I got you. 我来 我来
[10:43] That’s an excellent cast. What did you do to your arm? 这个石膏真棒 你的手臂怎么了
[10:47] I broke it. 断了
[10:49] What, bear attack? 怎么 被熊袭击了
[10:52] Motorcycle? 摩托车事故
[10:54] Oh, it was nothing. I just–you know, I fell. 没什么 我只是 摔下来了
[10:59] From my treehouse. 从我的树屋上
[11:04] Oh, excellent choice. 选得好
[11:09] So, um, what happened? Uh, what, rainy day? 怎么回事 是下雨天吗
[11:13] Rotten plank? 还是腐烂的木板
[11:15] Oh, I–you know, I was just playing around. 我 我只是在玩
[11:20] I got to get back to my mom and dad. 我得回去找妈妈爸爸了
[11:35] So, Barbara, 芭芭拉
[11:37] your tests are showing that you are in heart failure 你的检查结果显示了心力衰竭
[11:42] and we have every reason to expect 我们很有理由相信
[11:46] that it will get worse as the pregnancy progresses. 随着怀孕的进程情况会恶化
[11:49] How much worse? 会恶化多少
[11:51] It’s impossible to say, 这很难说
[11:52] but the odds of you having a life-threatening event 但你发生危及生命的情况的
[11:53] are quite high. 可能性很高
[11:56] So she needs the surgery. 所以她需要做手术
[11:57] That would be my recommendation, yes, 我会这样建议 对
[11:59] but you should know, 但你应该知道
[12:01] the surgery is long and difficult 手术困难 术程长
[12:04] and it could pose a risk to the baby. 并且可能对孩子造成危险
[12:07] It’s gonna hurt my baby? 手术会伤害我的孩子
[12:09] It’s possible. 有可能
[12:10] And, unfortunately if it does, 如果不幸发生了
[12:13] your baby is too small to survive on its own. 你的孩子太小了 无法存活
[12:14] – He’ll die? – He may. -他会死 -有可能
[12:16] No, I don’t want the surgery. 不 我不想做手术
[12:18] Barbie, I don’t think they’re saying that we have a choice. 芭比 我认为他们说我们别无选择
[12:21] – Yes, we do. – Honey– -不 我们有选择 -亲爱的
[12:22] You don’t want to take care of this baby. 你不想照顾这个孩子
[12:24] Barbara– 芭芭拉
[12:25] Oh, you think it’s going to be a problem like me. 你觉得孩子会是个麻烦 像我一样
[12:28] I know this is difficult and painful, 我知道这很艰难也很痛苦
[12:30] but you have to let me handle this. 但你必须让我来处理
[12:31] No, this is my decision! 不 这是我的决定
[12:33] You’re not capable of making this decision! 你没有能力做出这个决定
[12:41] Look, why don’t you two take some time? 你们单独讨论一下吧
[12:44] You can think about it and we will come back in just a bit. 好好想想 我们一会儿回来
[12:56] Excuse me. 不好意思
[12:59] I have Barbara’s medical power of attorney. 我有芭芭拉的医疗授权书
[13:02] Do the surgery. 做手术
[13:03] Ms. Duncan, I really think that the two of you should– 邓肯夫人 我认为你们两个应该…
[13:05] If she doesn’t have the surgery, she could die. 如果不做手术 她可能会死
[13:11] Do the surgery. 做手术
[13:17] I’ll go put her on the schedule. 我去给她安排手术时间
[13:18] No, you won’t. 不行
[13:21] You heard her mother, she has power of attorney. 你听到她妈妈说的了 她有授权书
[13:23] I heard my patient and she doesn’t want it. 我听到我的病人说的了 她不想做手术
[13:29] Got it. 好了
[13:32] – Are you okay? – Yeah, thanks. -你还好吗 -没事 谢谢
[13:35] – Hey, Cruz. – Yeah. -克鲁兹 -在
[13:36] Help me try and get this kid out. 帮我把这孩子抬出来
[13:37] – On my way. – How’s Cody doing? -来了 -科迪怎么样
[13:39] His sats are improving, 他的血氧在上升
[13:40] but the battery is running low on the ECMO. 但体外膜肺氧合机的电量不多了
[13:43] Well, looks like they should have him out soon. 看起来他们很快就能把他救出来了
[13:45] Let me reduce your shoulder. 我帮你把肩膀复位
[13:46] No, we’ll do it when we get back. 不 等我们回去再说
[13:48] We still have to get him out of here, back to the ambulance, 我们还得把他抬出来 送上救护车
[13:50] and all the way to Med. 然后一路回芝加哥医院
[13:51] You’re gonna need your arm. 你会需要你的手臂
[13:53] Fine. 好吧
[13:59] No, I–um, 不 我
[13:59] I think you’re a little too high on the forearm. 我觉得前臂你握得太高了
[14:01] Natalie, I’ve done this before. 娜塔莉 我有经验
[14:03] Yeah, I know, but this is the arm that I– 我知道 但这条手臂我…
[14:04] You broke in college 你在大学折断过
[14:05] when Lisa Gates ran into you with her bike. 丽莎·盖茨骑车撞上了你
[14:07] I know. 我知道
[14:10] All right, you’re gonna feel this. 好了 你会感到疼的
[14:11] – Just be still. – Okay, but I still think– -别动 -好吧 但我还是觉得…
[14:17] There, try it out. 好了 试试看
[14:21] It’s good. 没事了
[14:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:25] I’m gonna go check on Cody. 我去看看科迪
[14:30] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[14:34] Is my dad gonna die? 我爸爸会死吗
[14:42] We’re doing everything we can to help him get better. 我们在尽全力帮他康复
[14:45] So he might? 所以他可能会死
[14:48] Give us a chance. 给我们一个机会
[14:50] We still have some things we can try. 我们还有一些办法可以试试
[15:06] Doc, that thing for me? 医生 那是给我准备的吗
[15:09] Once we drain the fluid from your abdomen, 一旦我们把你腹腔的积液排出
[15:10] it’ll be easier to breathe. 呼吸就会变轻松
[15:12] And then what happens? 接下来呢
[15:15] We’ll start you on a diuretic. 我们会先给你打利尿剂
[15:17] Then have you evaluated 然后评估你
[15:18] for an intrahepatic porto-systemic shunt. 是否适合进行肝内门体静脉分流术
[15:22] That sounds serious. 听起来很严重啊
[15:24] It is, but here’s the thing… 确实很严重 但你听好了
[15:28] If you keep drinking, none of it will work. 如果你继续喝酒 这一切努力都将付诸东流
[15:32] Come on, Doc, I told you– 拜托 大夫 我告诉过你了
[15:33] You’ll lose your mental status first. 你首先会精神状态失常
[15:36] Confusion, memory loss. 意识混乱 记忆丧失
[15:39] That’s when your kidneys start to fail. 这时你的肾也会开始衰竭
[15:42] Your lungs fill with fluid. 你的肺中会充满液体
[15:45] Then it’s either heart failure, infection, or coma. 之后就是心脏衰竭 感染 或者昏迷
[15:50] Probably two, three months tops. 到时候你最多也就还能再活两三个月
[15:54] Okay, I get it, it’s– 行了 我明白了
[15:57] it’s your job to scare me. 你的职责就是吓唬我
[15:59] My job is to try to keep you alive 我的职责是尽力让你活下去
[16:03] and, from what I can tell, you have a lot to live for. 就我所知 你也有很多值得活下去的东西
[16:08] But it’s up to you whether you want to do that or not. 但想不想活取决于你
[16:14] Let me know when the drainage stops. 积液排完了告诉我
[16:17] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[16:19] Okay, you’re right. 行了 你是对的
[16:23] Clearly, I drink too much. 很明显我喝得太多了
[16:26] She’s always telling me that. 她一直这么跟我说
[16:29] Oh, that’s it. 就这样吧
[16:32] I’m done. 我不喝了
[16:34] Quitting doesn’t mean just saying it. 戒酒可不是就光嘴上说说而已
[16:37] It means going through detox, A.A. 这意味着戒掉你的酒瘾 去戒酒互助会
[16:40] Doc, I got a boy I love, my wife. 大夫 我有一个深爱的儿子 我的妻子
[16:48] I am telling you… 我告诉你
[16:51] I have taken my last drink. 我已经喝过我的最后一杯酒了
[16:55] Okay, let’s get you stabilized. 好的 我们先让你稳定下来
[16:59] Then I’ll have a social worker come down 之后我会让一个社工过来
[17:00] to go over the next steps. 来进行之后的步骤
[17:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:17] A code in radiology? 放射科有警报
[17:20] Let’s go. 走吧
[17:27] Did he get contrast? 他服用过造影剂了吗
[17:28] Just a minute ago. 一分钟前才吃的
[17:30] Okay, it’s an allergic reaction. 好的 这是过敏反应
[17:31] His throat’s swelling. 0.3 milligrams of epi IM. 喉咙肿了 立刻给他打0.3毫克的肾上腺素
[17:35] Okay, Pete, just relax. Try and take a deep breath. 皮特 放松 试着深呼吸
[17:37] Epi’s in. 肾上腺素注射完毕
[17:42] I need to intubate. Laryngoscope and ET tube. 我需要进行插管 给我喉镜和气道内管插管
[17:45] He said he didn’t have any allergies. 他说他没有过敏史啊
[17:47] Look, you don’t always know until they happen. 在过敏之前谁知道自己过敏呢
[17:51] Tube’s in. Start bagging. 插管完毕 上气袋
[17:58] He’s in V-fib. 出现室颤
[17:59] Grab the paddles. Curry, run the code. 拿上起搏器 库里 你来
[18:01] – What? No, I– – Curry! -什么 不 我… -库里
[18:05] Okay, um– 好吧…
[18:07] ch–charge to 200. 充电至200
[18:13] Clear? 离手
[18:18] Still in V-fib. Giving an amp of epi. 仍在室颤中 注射一单位肾上腺素
[18:21] Again. 再来
[18:23] – Charging to 200. – Clear! -充电至200 -离手
[18:28] Charge it again. April, 200. 再次充电 艾普尔 到200
[18:31] It’s over. 结束了
[18:33] – What? – Call it. -什么 -宣布吧
[18:41] Time of death, 13:06. 死亡时间 13点06分
[18:54] And this young woman with Down syndrome is 25? 这位有唐氏综合征的年轻女性目前25岁是吗
[18:58] Yes, she is an adult and does not want the surgery. 是的 她是个成年人并且不想进行手术
[19:01] Barbara has a life-threatening condition. 芭芭拉有生命危险
[19:03] She needs this procedure. 她需要进行手术
[19:04] And what happens if she doesn’t get it? 如果她拒绝会如何
[19:06] We will put her on medication. 我们会对她进行药物治疗
[19:07] We’ll have her get weekly checkups from her cardiologist. 我们会让她每周去她的心脏科医生那里复查
[19:09] And she’ll likely still die from heart failure. 并且她很有可能依然会死于心脏衰竭
[19:12] Barbara’s mother has spent her entire life 芭芭拉的母亲已经倾注了她的一生
[19:14] caring for her daughter. 来照顾她的女儿
[19:15] Everything she’s done, she has done for her. 她的所作所为都是为了女儿
[19:17] We need to trust her judgment. 我们必须相信她的判断
[19:18] We need to let people make their own decisions, 我们必须让人们自己作出决定
[19:20] not have them made against their will. 而不是强行违背他们的意志
[19:23] I understand your concerns, Dr. Rhodes, 我明白你的顾虑 罗德斯医生
[19:26] but the patient’s mother does have legal decision-making power. 但病人的母亲确实拥有合法的决定权
[19:32] I don’t see any choice but to authorize the surgery. 我认为授权进行手术是唯一的选择
[19:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:38] Okay. 好吧
[19:42] We should give Barbara some credit 我们必须赞扬一下芭芭拉
[19:44] for knowing what she wants. 她知道自己想要什么
[19:45] What is going on with you? 你怎么回事
[19:46] I want to honor my patient’s wishes. 我想尊重病人的意愿
[19:47] No, we’ve had professional disagreements before. 不 之前我们也有过专业方面的分歧
[19:49] This is different. This feels personal. 这次不一样 这次像是私人恩怨
[19:53] All right. 好吧
[19:57] My father told me his version 我爸爸告诉了我他版本的
[19:59] of how he came to donate the money for the Hybrid OR. 关于他是如何捐钱给混合手术室的
[20:01] Yeah, he said I slept with him. 没错 他说我和他睡了
[20:03] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[20:04] He said that you were the instigator, 他说是你煽动他的
[20:06] that you seduced him. 你引诱了他
[20:11] It sounded like he was telling the truth. 他听起来不像在说谎
[20:20] Patient is out and we’re on the move. 病人已经救出 准备转移
[20:21] Copy that, squad three. We’ll notify Chicago Med. 收到 三号小队 我们会通知芝加哥医院
[20:25] I knew you didn’t want to go, but how’s therapy going? 我知道你不想去 咨询进行得怎么样了
[20:30] Only gone once, but Dr. Moore seems fine. 我只去了一次 但摩尔医生看起来还可以
[20:33] Good. 那就好
[20:34] Well, I mean, I’m glad you like her. 我很高兴你喜欢她
[20:38] She spent a lot of time waiting for me to say something, 她等了我很久等着我开口
[20:40] but I didn’t know what I was supposed to talk about. 但我不知道我该说些什么
[20:42] What happened, happened. 发生过的事情就是发生了
[20:44] Dr. Manning! 曼宁医生
[20:47] His sats and heart rate are tanking! 他的血氧浓度和血压正在下降
[20:52] No breath sounds on the left. 左侧没有呼吸声
[20:54] The bag must’ve blown out the lung. 气囊可能炸坏了肺
[20:55] – We need a chest tube. – No, he’s too anticoagulated. -我们需要胸部插管 -不 他的凝血功能太差
[20:57] A chest tube might cause a major bleed. 胸腔引流管可能会引起大出血
[20:58] I’m doing a needle. 我要给他扎针
[20:59] Wait, a needle is only temporary. 等一下 扎针只是临时措施
[21:00] He’s still gonna need a tube. 他还是需要一根管子
[21:01] We can deal with that when we get there. 我们到了那里就可以处理
[21:02] – He needs decompression now. – Natalie– -他现在需要减压 -娜塔莉
[21:06] You know what? You’re right. Let’s do a needle. 你说得对 我们来扎针吧
[21:12] Sats are back in the 80s. 血氧饱和度回升到80
[21:15] Breath sounds are better. Let’s get him out of here. 呼吸音变好了 我们来把他抬出去
[21:25] Barbara, I’m very sorry 芭芭拉 我很抱歉
[21:27] but we do have to take you up to surgery now. 但我们现在就要带你去做手术
[21:30] No, I don’t want to go. 不 我不想去
[21:32] Everything is only getting worse. 你的病情正在恶化
[21:33] I’m afraid we don’t have a choice. 恐怕我们别无选择
[21:35] But my baby! 但是我的孩子
[21:36] We’re going to do everything that we can 我们会竭尽全力
[21:38] to make sure that your baby is safe. 保住你的孩子
[21:40] You said you can’t! 你说你做不到
[21:41] You said my baby might die! 你说我的孩子可能会死
[21:44] Mom, make them stop! 妈 别让他们带走我
[21:45] Sweetie, it’s going to be okay. 宝贝 没事的
[21:48] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[21:50] We’re taking her up to surgery now. 我们现在要带她去做手术
[21:56] They’re gonna kill my baby! 他们要杀死我的孩子
[21:57] – Everything’s gonna be okay. – It’s my baby, Mom! -不会有事的 -这是我的孩子 妈妈
[22:00] No, I don’t wanna go! No! 不 我不想去 不
[22:04] No, no! 不 不
[22:11] You still haven’t told her about her husband. 你还是没和她说她丈夫的事
[22:17] Uh, no, I was–I was– I was just about to. 没有 我刚准备去
[22:20] Is this the first patient you’ve lost? 这是你失去的第一个病人吗
[22:23] Yeah. 是的
[22:25] You want to go over what you should say? 用我给你点时间好好想想你该说什么吗
[22:26] No, no, I’m fine. 不 不用了 我没事
[22:28] We had a lecture on this in second year. 大二的时候我们上过相关课程
[22:31] – Why don’t I come with you? – Okay. -我和你一起去吧 -好的
[22:37] I got worried. It was taking so long. 我很担心 时间太久了
[22:39] Mrs. Flores, I’m afraid there was a complication. 弗洛雷斯女士 恐怕事情有点复杂
[22:42] “Complication”? “有点复杂”
[22:43] Your husband had an allergic reaction and stopped breathing. 你丈夫有过敏反应 现在停止呼吸了
[22:47] We tried to save him, 我们试着抢救他
[22:48] but his heart went into an arrhythmia and he–he died. 但他出现了心律不齐 他已经去世了
[22:52] What? 什么
[22:52] Ventricular fibrillation. 心室纤维性颤动
[22:54] He–he died. 他去世了
[22:57] That doesn’t make any sense. 这完全说不通
[22:58] You–you said that–that it was just his appendix 你说 只是切阑尾而已
[23:02] and it was a simple procedure! 这是个小手术
[23:04] Yes, but this was a–a contrast reaction 是的 但这是对比不良反应
[23:07] which had nothing to do with– 和手术类型没关系
[23:08] – He can’t be dead! – I’m afraid he is. -他不可能死了 -恐怕是的
[23:10] His–his heart went into a fatal arrhythmia. 他的心脏出现了致命的心律失常
[23:12] That’s not true! He’s not dead! 这不是真的 他没有死
[23:17] Mrs. Flores. 弗洛雷斯女士
[23:19] Mrs. Flores, it is true. 弗洛雷斯女士 这是真的
[23:23] We did everything that we could, 我们已经尽力了
[23:26] but your husband is gone. 但你的丈夫已经去世了
[23:28] I am so sorry. 我很遗憾
[23:30] – No. – I am so sorry. -不 -我真的很遗憾
[23:32] No! 不
[23:33] So sorry. 请节哀
[23:38] Oh, God. 天啊
[23:41] No. 不
[23:43] Help! We need help! 救命 我们需要帮助
[23:46] He’s been throwing up. 他一直在吐血
[23:48] Activate the MTP and get me an NG tube. 马上大量输血 给我一根鼻胃管
[23:50] He’s bleeding! Please! 他在流血 救救他
[23:51] He has enlarged vessels in his esophagus. 他的食道血管肿大
[23:53] They must’ve torn from the vomiting. 由于呕吐 肯定撕裂开了
[23:55] All right, Bruce, 好的 布鲁斯
[23:56] this is gonna be uncomfortable, 这会很不舒服
[23:57] but I need you to swallow for me, okay? 但你要吞下去 好吗
[24:01] Hang on, Mr. Green. This’ll only take a second. 坚持住 格林先生 一会儿就好
[24:10] Have you been drinking? 你在喝酒吗
[24:12] Have you been drinking this whole time? 你一直在喝酒吗
[24:14] Call GI. 叫胃肠医生来
[24:15] We gotta send him upstairs for ligation. 我们得送他上楼去缝合
[24:17] How could you? You’re killing yourself! 你怎么能这样 你这是在自杀
[24:20] Bruce, we can’t stop the bleeding. 布鲁斯 我们止不住血
[24:21] We have to send you upstairs for a procedure. 我们得送你上楼做手术
[24:22] Let’s go! 我们走
[24:23] This is what you get! 这就是你的下场
[24:25] This is what you get! 这就是你的下场
[24:31] The procedure could take awhile. 手术需要一段时间
[24:33] I’ll bring you to a room where you can wait. 我带你去休息室吧
[24:35] It’s fine. 没事的
[24:37] Bastard. 混蛋
[24:40] Where’s Jesse? 杰西在哪儿
[24:43] Jesse? Where is he? 杰西 他在哪里
[24:45] Jesse! 杰西
[24:47] Hank, have you seen her son? Broken arm? 汉克 你看见她儿子了吗 手臂骨折的那个
[24:50] I didn’t see him. 我没看见他
[24:51] Where did he go? 他去哪里了
[24:53] Let’s check the waiting room. 我们去休息室看看
[25:01] You’ve seen a kid with a cast? 你看见一个打了石膏的孩子吗
[25:02] Yeah, he was going towards the elevators. 看见了 他往电梯那边走了
[25:04] Call security right now. 马上叫保安来
[25:17] Stay there. 你先留在这里
[25:36] Ooh, it’s cold out here. 外面真冷啊
[25:39] Leave me alone. 别来烦我
[25:45] Jesse, I want you to know that I–I really… 杰西 我想让你知道我真的…
[25:49] I really understand how hard this all is for you. 我真的知道这一切对你有多难
[25:55] You’ve been put in a really tough situation. 你的处境很艰难
[25:58] I know it sucks. 我知道这很难受
[26:04] You know I got this hunch… 我之前就有种预感
[26:08] maybe you didn’t fall out of your treehouse. 也许你没有从树上掉下来
[26:12] That maybe you jumped 也许你是从树上跳下来的
[26:13] because you just want all the pain to go away. 只是为了让一切痛苦随之而去
[26:17] You didn’t want to feel all those– 你不想再感受那些
[26:19] those helpless feelings anymore. 那些无助的感觉
[26:25] I get that. 我明白
[26:30] I think that probably your dad feels that way… 我想当你爸爸想要喝酒的时候
[26:35] when he wants to drink. 他很可能也有那种感觉
[26:42] You might think that your dad acts the way he does 你也许会想你爸爸那样做
[26:46] ’cause he doesn’t care about you. 是因为他根本不关心你
[26:47] Nothing could be further from the truth. 事实绝对不是这样的
[26:51] You–your dad drinks 你…你爸爸酗酒
[26:52] ’cause he’s trying to get away from– 是因为他想摆脱…
[26:55] from the difficult feelings, 摆脱痛苦的感觉
[26:59] and not wanting to feel those feelings, 他不想要感受那些感觉
[27:00] I mean, it’s the most normal thing in the world. 这是再正常不过的了
[27:05] Yeah. 没错
[27:07] Thing is, it turns out that 而实际上呢
[27:08] the only way to make them go away is to talk about them. 摆脱它们唯一的办法是把它们说出来
[27:14] Yeah, talking about them, it can make bad feelings go away 对 说出来 就可以把它们赶跑了
[27:19] and it also helps you understand them better 而且这样还能在它们又回来的时候
[27:21] if they come back. 让你更好地了解它们
[27:24] You know, so if you’re up for it, 所以呢 如果你愿意
[27:27] I’d be really interested to talk about that stuff with you, 我会非常乐意去跟你聊聊
[27:30] if you want. 如果你愿意的话
[27:31] I mean, think about it. 好好想想
[27:34] In the meantime… 与此同时呢…
[27:37] what I really want to do, I want to get you back inside 我特别特别想做的是把你带回去
[27:39] so your mom and dad know that you’re safe. 这样你妈妈和爸爸知道你没事
[27:43] They’re really worried about you. 他们很担心你
[27:46] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[27:49] It’s just they love you so much. 因为他们很爱你
[27:55] So what do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[27:59] Do you wanna go back inside? 你想要回里面吗
[28:17] Ms. Duncan? 邓肯太太
[28:20] Sharon Goodwin, Director of Patient Services. 我是病患服务部的主管莎伦·古德温
[28:23] I wanted to return your legal documents. 我想把这些法律文件还给你
[28:27] Have you heard anything? Is Barbara okay? 你有什么消息吗 芭芭拉还好吗
[28:30] I’m sorry. I don’t have any news yet, 抱歉 我没有什么消息
[28:32] but could I get someone to bring something for you 不过 需要我让人从餐厅给你
[28:35] from the cafeteria? 送点什么吗
[28:36] A sandwich or some coffee? 三明治或者咖啡之类的
[28:38] I’m not hungry. Thank you. 我不饿 谢谢
[28:40] Yeah, I’m sure this isn’t easy. 我知道这很不容易
[28:44] If the baby dies, 如果孩子死了
[28:46] I don’t think Barbara will ever forgive me. 我觉得芭芭拉永远也不会原谅我的
[28:51] Do you have children, Ms Goodwin? 你有孩子吗 古德温女士
[28:52] I do, three, but they’re all grown. 有三个 他们都成年了
[28:57] With Barbara, it’s like having a child who never grows up. 芭芭拉就像是个永远也长不大的孩子
[29:01] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我
[29:03] I wouldn’t trade it for the world. 拿什么跟我换我都不会愿意的
[29:08] It’s just the possibility of having another one. 只是再生出一个的可能性
[29:12] It’s a lot… 这负担太重了…
[29:15] I mean, the baby doesn’t have Down syndrome, it’s not that. 小孩没有唐氏综合征 不是这个意思
[29:17] It’s just… 只是…
[29:20] I’m not 30 anymore and… 我不再是三十岁了…
[29:22] You don’t feel up to it. 你不想再面对了
[29:25] So I keep asking myself, 所以我一直在扪心自问
[29:26] when I pushed so hard for this surgery… 我那么坚持要做手术…
[29:30] Did you do it for your daughter or yourself? 你是为了你的女儿还是为了你自己
[29:35] Now, come. 来吧
[29:47] – Scalpel and Debakeys? – Scalpel and Debakeys. -手术刀和无损伤镊子 -手术刀和无损伤镊子
[29:52] Marty? 马蒂
[29:52] Fetal heart rate is down to 115. 胎儿心率降至115
[29:54] Can you get it back up? 你能让心率回升吗
[29:56] Transfusing her. We’re down to 109. 在给她输血 下降到109了
[30:00] 103 103.
[30:01] We’re going to lose the fetus. 我们要保不住胎儿了
[30:03] Where are we at on the bypass? 体外循环现在是多少
[30:04] 4 liters. 4升
[30:07] Crank it up to 6. 上调到6
[30:08] Wait, what are you doing? 等一下 你要干什么
[30:09] The fetus needs more blood. 胎儿需要更多的血
[30:11] Connor, our priority is to save the patient, 康纳 我们首先是要救治病人
[30:12] not the fetus. 不是胎儿
[30:13] We can save both. 两个我们都能救过来
[30:14] If you flood too much blood to Barbara’s brain, 如果你让太多的血涌入芭芭拉的大脑
[30:16] she could have permanent neurological damage. 可能会造成她永久性的神经损伤
[30:18] It could put her into a coma. 有可能会让她陷入昏迷
[30:19] Fetal heart rate’s down to 86. 胎儿心率降到86
[30:20] Connor, it’s too dangerous. 康纳 这太危险了
[30:23] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[30:24] It’s what Barbara wants. 这是芭芭拉希望的
[30:26] Turn the bypass up to 6. 把体外循环升到6
[30:34] Curry, write some admissions orders for Mr. Bane in 6. 库里 给6号的贝恩先生写一下住院通知书
[30:38] Okay. 好的
[31:34] I’m so sorry, Will… 我很抱歉 威尔…
[31:38] For the way things got between us. 因为我们俩之间的这些事
[31:41] Yeah. 是啊
[31:44] You went through something terrible 你经历了些很不好的事
[31:46] and I never even asked you what it was like 我连问你一句生命受到威胁
[31:50] to have your life in danger. 是什么感觉都没有
[31:55] I can’t even imagine. 我都无法想象
[32:06] You know, when I was in that room, 我在那房间
[32:08] afraid I was going to die, 担心我可能会死掉的时候
[32:09] all I could think was… 我一直想的都是…
[32:13] I’d never see you again. 我再也没办法见到你了
[32:31] I can’t believe it. My baby… 我真不能相信 我的孩子…
[32:34] My baby tried to kill himself. 我的孩子想要自杀
[32:37] We’re going to keep Jesse here for a few days 如果可以的话 我们想把杰西
[32:40] if that’s all right. 留在医院里几天
[32:41] You know, see how he does, 看看他的情况
[32:42] come up with a treatment plan for him. 拿出一个治疗方案来
[32:45] But then what? 可然后呢
[32:47] After we get home, I already missed this once. 等我们回家以后 这次我已经疏忽了
[32:51] The signs aren’t always so apparent. 症候不一定总是这么明显
[32:53] You got to take it easy on yourself. 你要让自己放松点
[32:55] It’s not like you haven’t had other stuff going on. 毕竟你不是只有这一件事情要应对啊
[32:57] Oh, God. 我的天
[32:59] How do I help him? 我要怎么帮助他
[33:01] You–you wanna communicate with him. 你得要跟他沟通
[33:05] Talk to him, listen, 跟他谈谈 倾听他的心声
[33:07] have honest conversations about what’s going on in your family. 坦诚地跟他聊聊你们家发生了什么
[33:11] I think for Jesse, 我觉得对杰西来说
[33:12] just knowing that you’re there, 即使只是让他知道你在支持他
[33:13] it’ll go a very long way. 都还有很长的路要走
[33:22] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -是的
[33:29] Jesse… 杰西…
[33:31] Hey, Mom. 妈妈
[33:37] We’re gonna get through this. 我们会挺过去的
[33:40] I promise. 我保证
[33:55] Mrs. Green, 格林夫人
[33:57] uh, we heard your husband’s procedure went well. 我们听说你丈夫的手术很成功
[34:01] I’m leaving him. 我要离开他
[34:03] We’re gonna go stay with my sister. 我们会住到我姐姐那儿去
[34:05] Okay. 好的
[34:07] Bruce says he’ll go to rehab, 布鲁斯说他会去戒瘾
[34:09] that he’ll stop drinking, but… 不再喝酒了 但是…
[34:11] I cannot risk Jesse’s life on the chance that he doesn’t. 如果他戒不了 我不能拿杰西的命冒险
[34:16] And if he can stay sober for three months, 如果他能三个月不喝酒
[34:20] I’ll go back to him. 我会回到他身边
[34:31] It takes a lot of courage to make a sacrifice like that. 作出这样的牺牲需要很大的勇气
[34:34] Yeah. 没错
[34:35] Maybe now that’ll finally get his attention. 也许现在他终于重视起来了
[34:38] Let’s hope so. 但愿吧
[34:44] Dr. Rhodes, she’s waking up. 罗德斯医生 她醒了
[34:46] Barbie, it’s me, Mom. 芭比 是我 妈妈
[34:50] – Barbie? – Mom? -芭比 -妈妈
[34:55] Barbara, do you know where you are? 芭芭拉 你知道自己在哪里吗
[34:57] – Hospital? – Mm-hmm. -医院 -是的
[34:59] How is my baby? 我的宝宝怎么样了
[35:01] Why don’t we find out? 我们一起看看吧
[35:04] Can you help me out there? 你能帮帮我吗
[35:07] All right. 好的
[35:13] Good, and… 很好…
[35:16] there he is. 他就在这里
[35:17] Look at him. 看看他
[35:20] Look at his little hand. 看看他的小手
[35:22] Mom, isn’t he cute? 妈妈 他可爱吗
[35:25] He’s beautiful. 他很美
[35:27] We’re going to have a beautiful baby. 我们会有个美丽的宝宝
[35:47] Looks like the fever’s starting to break. 看来烧开始退了
[35:50] He should be off ECMO soon. 应该很快就可以给他撤掉体外膜肺氧合了
[35:55] Good. 很好
[36:01] Have a good night. 晚安
[36:03] Will? 威尔
[36:09] I want you to come back home. 我想让你回家
[36:12] To me. 回到我身边
[36:15] You do? 真的
[36:17] The thing is, you have to get rid of your gun. 关键是 你得把枪处理掉
[36:22] I’m sorry, but that’s just how it has to be. 我很抱歉 但必须这样
[36:30] Okay. 好
[36:31] I’ll take it to the police station tonight 我今晚会把它带到警察局去
[36:33] and, uh, turn it in. 然后上交
[36:49] – April. – Have a good night. -艾普尔 -晚安
[36:51] April… April. 艾普尔 艾普尔
[36:54] We should talk about that kiss. 我们应该谈谈那个吻
[36:56] I’m sorry that happened. 那件事我很抱歉
[36:58] I know you’re with Vicki now. 我知道你现在和维琪在一起
[37:02] There’s nothing for us to talk about. 我们没什么可谈的
[37:13] I cannot believe that you are even considering 我无法相信你居然会相信你爸爸的话
[37:15] taking your father’s word over mine. 而不信我的
[37:22] Ava, every step of the way, you have lied to me. 艾娃 这一路的每一步 你都在骗我
[37:25] About going to my dad, 比如你去找过我爸爸
[37:26] about knowing that he cut the check. 知道是他开的支票
[37:28] How am I supposed to believe anything that you have to say? 我该如何相信你说的话
[37:30] Because I care about you 因为我在乎你
[37:33] and he doesn’t! 而他根本不在乎
[37:36] He never has. 他从没在乎过
[37:39] Your whole life, he’s tried to keep you under his thumb. 他一直在试着掌控你的整个人生
[37:41] He’s attempted to undermine everything you do. 他企图破坏你所做的一切
[37:45] He’s trying to drive a wedge between us. 他想在我们之间挑拨离间
[37:47] He said that he liked your perfume. 他说他喜欢你的香水味
[37:51] That it smelled like lilacs. It does. 闻上去像紫丁香的味道 他说得没错
[37:53] So what? 那又怎样
[37:55] I was standing over him. 我曾经站在他面前
[37:56] I was–I was showing him the prospectus. 给他看计划书
[37:58] That doesn’t mean anything. 这并不代表什么
[38:01] “The ends justify the means.” “为了结果 手段不重要”
[38:04] Those were your words. 这是你的原话
[38:06] Connor… 康纳…
[38:08] I did not sleep with your father. 我没有跟你爸爸上床
[38:14] I wish I could believe you. 我真希望我能相信你
[38:27] Daniel, it’s late. You still doing notes? 丹尼尔 已经很晚了 你还在做笔记
[38:30] Yeah, just cleaning a couple of things up. 是的 只是在理清一些事情
[38:33] What are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[38:35] Nothing. What are you doing? 没干什么 你在干什么
[38:38] Let me see. A dating profile? 让我看看 相亲资料
[38:39] 单身精英网 姓名 丹尼尔·查尔斯 年龄 58 职业 医生
[38:41] Really? 不是吧
[38:43] I thought you didn’t trust algorithms. 我以为你不会相信这些算法
[38:45] I don’t. 我是不相信
[38:47] Ah, you’re just scared. 你只是害怕
[38:48] I am. 没错
[38:50] So what changed? 是什么改变了你
[38:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:54] I witnessed this real act of courage today, 今天我目睹了真正的勇气之举
[38:58] love even. 或者说是爱的举动
[39:00] Maybe it made me a little braver. 也许是这件事让我变得更勇敢了
[39:02] What can I say? Hope springs eternal. 我能怎么说 希望总是有的
[39:05] “Tell us about yourself.” What am I supposed to say? “说说你自己” 我该怎么说
[39:07] “Jazz, walks on the beach”? “喜欢爵士乐 喜欢在沙滩上漫步”
[39:08] You don’t like jazz. You like hip-hop. 你可不喜欢爵士乐 你喜欢嘻哈
[39:10] – I like everything. – Come on. -我什么都喜欢 -拜托
[39:12] I got all night. Let’s do this. 我一整晚都有空 我们一起想吧
[39:13] Oh, man. 天哪
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme