时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m sorry, Nat, | 抱歉 小娜 |
[00:05] | I just gotta do something quick for Jay. | 我得去帮杰做点事 |
[00:07] | I’m gonna be a few minutes late. | 我会晚到几分钟 |
[00:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | Hey, why didn’t you call 911? | 你们为什么没叫急救车 |
[00:12] | We called you. | 我们打给了你 |
[00:14] | Hi, Ray. | 雷 |
[00:16] | So what made you fall? | 你是怎么摔倒的 |
[00:18] | I took one look at that carburetor… | 我就看了一眼化油器… |
[00:21] | Can you tell me how old you are? | 你能告诉我你多大了吗 |
[00:22] | 62 62. | |
[00:24] | – What month is it? – Come on, Will. | -现在是几月 -至于吗 威尔 |
[00:26] | Ray, what month is it? | 雷 现在是几月 |
[00:29] | It’s… It’s, uh… | 是 是… |
[00:32] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[00:33] | Your eye movement’s a little sluggish. | 你的眼球运动有些呆滞 |
[00:35] | I need to get you to the hospital for an MRI. | 我需要带你去医院做核磁共振 |
[00:37] | Happy to do it, first thing tomorrow. | 我很愿意 明天一早就去 |
[00:40] | Ray. | 雷 |
[00:41] | So he’s got a bridge game today | 是这样的 他今天约了 |
[00:43] | with some friends that– | 很久没见的几个朋友 |
[00:45] | hasn’t seen in a while. | 一起打桥牌 |
[00:47] | Look at your father. | 你看看你父亲 |
[00:48] | He could be having a stroke right now. | 他现在可能已经中风了 |
[00:50] | If he is and we don’t get him to the hospital, | 如果真是这样 我们还不送他去医院 |
[00:51] | he could die. | 他可能会死 |
[00:54] | I’ll get you in and out in an hour. | 我可以让你们一小时做完 |
[00:56] | Really? An hour? | 真的吗 一小时 |
[00:57] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[00:59] | Fine, get my stuff. | 好 去收拾一下 |
[01:04] | – All right, come on. – Okay. | -好 走吧 -好 |
[01:06] | – All right, there we are. – Okay. | -起来了 -好 |
[01:08] | An hour. | 一小时 |
[01:14] | Em, you sure you should be going to Vegas? | 你确定你们该去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[01:16] | I mean, you did meet in AA. | 你们毕竟是在戒酒会认识的 |
[01:18] | Ethan, Bernie has a lead on a really good job. | 伊森 伯尼拿到了很好的工作机会 |
[01:21] | I mean, we’re gonna buy a house. | 我们打算买一栋房子 |
[01:23] | Look, I know you’re worried about me, | 我知道你担心我 |
[01:24] | but everything’s gonna be okay. | 但是不会有事的 |
[01:26] | Em, he has pancreatitis. | 小艾 他有胰腺炎 |
[01:29] | You have to keep his drain clean. | 需要保持胰腺液体排尽 |
[01:31] | Check his glucose every four hours. | 每隔几小时就检查葡萄糖水平 |
[01:32] | It’s a lot of work. | 很麻烦的 |
[01:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:35] | Well, if we’re gonna get to Omaha by dinner, | 我们要想在晚饭前赶到奥马哈 |
[01:38] | we gotta hit the road. | 现在就得出门了 |
[01:39] | Drive safely, okay? | 小心开车 好吗 |
[01:40] | We will. | 会的 |
[01:41] | – And, Bernie- – Don’t worry, Doc. | -伯尼 -别担心 医生 |
[01:44] | I’ll be checking my glucose. | 我会定时检查葡萄糖水平的 |
[01:49] | Thanks for everything. | 太谢谢你了 |
[01:55] | Call when you get there? | 到了之后打个电话 |
[01:57] | I will. | 好的 |
[02:12] | – Thanks for your help. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你帮忙 -客气了 |
[02:19] | See you at work. | 上班见 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:33] | Hey, haven’t seen your big, red shadow today. | 今天好像没见一直跟着你的”老红人” |
[02:35] | Yeah, he’s running a little late. | 对 他要稍微晚点来 |
[02:37] | – Oh, hey, um… – Yeah? | -对了 -怎么 |
[02:39] | Have you noticed Will acting a little weird lately? | 你有没有注意到威尔最近举止奇怪 |
[02:42] | He is getting married in a month. | 他一个月后就要结婚了 |
[02:43] | Makes most men act a little weird. | 大多数男人都会有点奇怪的 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[02:52] | Heard Emily left. | 听说艾米莉走了 |
[02:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:55] | So? | 然后呢 |
[02:56] | So? | 然后什么 |
[02:57] | So now what? | 你打算怎么做 |
[02:59] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[03:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[03:03] | Emily was the only thing keeping you two apart. | 你们之间唯一的矛盾就是艾米莉 |
[03:06] | She actually just made our problems more obvious. | 她只是让我们之间的问题显现出来 |
[03:10] | Really, there’s nothing left between me and Ethan. | 真的 我和伊森之间什么都没有了 |
[03:13] | If you say so. | 那好吧 |
[03:15] | Dr. Choi, | 崔医生 |
[03:17] | there’s a patient in Treatment Four | 四号治疗室有位患者 |
[03:19] | that’s insisting to see you. | 坚持要见你 |
[03:21] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[03:23] | Don’t think so, but I’ll check him out. | 应该不认识 不过我去看看 |
[03:25] | All right, then. | 好 |
[03:31] | Mr. Patrick, | 帕特里克先生 |
[03:33] | hey, I’m Dr. Choi. | 你好 我是崔医生 |
[03:34] | What brings you in today? | 你今天是因为什么事过来 |
[03:37] | I was looking for Dr. Ethan Choi. | 我想找伊森·崔医生 |
[03:39] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | -是你吗 -对 |
[03:40] | And why are you looking for me specifically? | 你今天为什么特意来找我呢 |
[03:43] | Do you recall seeing my wife here a year ago? | 你还记得一年前帮我妻子治疗吗 |
[03:48] | Megan Patrick? | 梅根·帕特里克 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, not off the top of my head. | 抱歉 我一时想不起来 |
[03:54] | Why? | 怎么了吗 |
[03:57] | ‘Cause you’re the doctor that killed her. | 因为你害死了她 |
[04:18] | I don’t care what you remember. | 我不在乎你是否记得 |
[04:20] | Just give me the facts. | 你跟我说实话 |
[04:23] | I understand… | 我能理解 |
[04:26] | but first, I just want you to know | 但是首先 我希望你知道 |
[04:28] | that I realize you’ve been through something truly awful– | 我明白你经历了巨大的悲痛 |
[04:30] | Sit down. | 你坐下 |
[04:37] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:40] | Okay, Mr. Patrick, | 好的 帕特里克先生 |
[04:43] | but I have to look up her chart. | 不过我得要看一下她的病历 |
[04:46] | Go–go ahead. | 看吧 |
[04:52] | Man, those vanilla lattes never get old, do they? | 香草拿铁永远都不过时啊 |
[04:55] | Why do people think drinking black coffee makes them cool? | 为什么大家觉得喝黑咖啡就让他们很酷呢 |
[04:57] | We don’t, we are cool, so we drink black coffee. | 不会啊 是我们很酷 所以我们喝黑咖啡 |
[05:01] | Is that my dad? | 那不是我爸吗 |
[05:06] | – I do have one final question. – Yes? | -我确实还有最后一个问题 -您说 |
[05:08] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:11] | Second trimester, and a lot better. | 妊娠中期 好多了 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[05:14] | – You look fantastic. – Hey, Dad. | -你气色很好 -老爸 |
[05:15] | – Thank you. – Connor, hello. | -谢谢您 -康纳 你好 |
[05:19] | Hello, Dr. Bekker. | 你好 贝克医生 |
[05:21] | You are a little far from your office, aren’t you? | 这离你的办公室有点远啊 |
[05:24] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[05:26] | I have a seat on the board now. | 我现在是董事会成员了 |
[05:28] | I guess we’ll be seeing more of each other. | 我想我们要经常见面了 |
[05:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:36] | Hey, Ms. Garrett. | 加瑞特女士 |
[05:38] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[05:40] | Can you tell me why | 你能告诉我 |
[05:40] | my father has a seat on the hospital board? | 为什么我爸会成为医院董事会的成员吗 |
[05:43] | Well, it’s the least we can do | 他捐了那么多钱 |
[05:44] | after he donated all that money. | 这是我们最起码的表示啊 |
[05:46] | The money for… | 捐什么钱 |
[05:49] | Wait… | 等下 |
[05:51] | Is he the principal donor for the Hybrid OR? | 他是混合手术室的主要捐款人吗 |
[05:55] | Nice having a rich dad. | 有个有钱的老爸真好 |
[05:59] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:01] | He is always trying to undercut me, | 他老是想给我使绊 |
[06:02] | trying to have some kind of power over me. | 想着有点什么权力能压着我 |
[06:06] | Wait a second, did you know? | 等等 你早就知道吧 |
[06:10] | You knew and you didn’t tell me. | 你知道却没告诉我 |
[06:13] | So instead, you lie to me, to my face for weeks? | 这几个星期你一直在我面前撒谎 |
[06:16] | I didn’t lie. I just didn’t mention it. | 我没撒谎 我只是没提这件事而已 |
[06:18] | No, Ava, that is a lie. | 不对 艾娃 这就是撒谎 |
[06:20] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:28] | Your wife was admitted to the ED at 7:12 a.m. | 您太太是上午7点12分送来急救室的 |
[06:31] | Her blood pressure was 104/62, heart rate 87. | 当时她的血压是104/62 心率87 |
[06:37] | Dr. Manning, you’re going to Treatment Three. | 曼宁医生 3号治疗室 |
[06:39] | Monique, go with her. | 莫妮克 跟她一起去 |
[06:41] | Claire Burton, | 克莱尔·波顿 |
[06:42] | ran her bike into a car on Michigan Avenue. | 自行车在密歇根大街撞上了汽车 |
[06:44] | Vitals stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[06:45] | Can’t get any answers out of her, | 问什么她都不说 |
[06:46] | but she definitely looks pregnant. | 但是她看起来肯定是怀孕了 |
[06:48] | Claire, I’m Dr. Manning, do you remember me? | 克莱尔 我是曼宁医生 还记得我吗 |
[06:50] | – I used to eat a lot of carrots… – Dr. Charles. | -我以前吃了好多胡萝卜 -查尔斯医生 |
[06:52] | But, you know, they don’t really help your eyes | 可是 它们对眼睛一点好处都没有 |
[06:53] | I don’t really need them anyway… | 我本来也不需要它们 |
[06:56] | – She manic? – Yes, bipolar. | -她疯了吗 -对 躁郁症 |
[06:57] | I treated her a few months ago for morning sickness. | 我前几个月给她治疗过晨吐 |
[07:00] | All right, let’s move her on my count. | 听我口令把她挪过来 |
[07:01] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[07:04] | – Anybody we should call? – Oh, my gosh. | -应该通知谁吗 -天啊 |
[07:05] | As far as I know, boyfriend’s out of the picture. | 据我所知 男朋友已经分了 |
[07:08] | Sometimes, if I look at something for too long, | 有时候 如果我看东西时间太长 |
[07:09] | I feel like all that energy is gonna turn into a laser | 我感觉好像能量会变成一束激光 |
[07:11] | and just burn a hole right though | 把我看的任何东西 |
[07:12] | whatever it is that I’m looking at. | 都烧个洞 |
[07:14] | I heal a lot faster than others… | 我比别的人都痊愈得快很多 |
[07:15] | Claire, does it hurt anywhere? | 克莱尔 有什么地方疼吗 |
[07:17] | Two Haldol, please. | 两毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[07:18] | A lot of times I try not to look at anything but myself. | 好多时候 我努力只看我自己 |
[07:20] | Claire, Claire, can you tell me if anything hurts? | 克莱尔 请你告诉我有哪里不舒服吗 |
[07:23] | Every single molecule on my skin is something… | 我皮肤的每个毛孔都… |
[07:25] | She’ll calm down in a couple minutes. | 她过几分钟就能平静下来了 |
[07:26] | – I’m right outside. – Okay, thank you. | -我就在外面 -好的 谢谢 |
[07:27] | And I just heal. | 我就会痊愈 |
[07:28] | Does anybody know what happened to my bike? | 有谁知道我的自行车怎么了吗 |
[07:30] | This–it’s just a little bit of a cut. | 就是擦破点皮 |
[07:32] | Maybe–I could just get my bike and go. | 也许 我可以骑上自行车走了吧 |
[07:43] | What are you doing? Ray’s gonna be here any minute. | 你干吗呢 雷随时就到 |
[07:45] | Our tail has him seven minutes out. | 我们跟踪的报告他还有七分钟就到 |
[07:47] | You need to call off the MRI. | 你得取消核磁共振检查 |
[07:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:50] | That bridge game is the summit | 他们打的那个桥牌 |
[07:52] | between Ray and his crew that we’ve been waiting for. | 是我们一直等待的雷和他的同伙的高层会议 |
[07:54] | This is where he’s going to incriminate himself. | 通过这个 他会证明自己有罪 |
[07:56] | So I’ll do one test and send him home. | 那我就做一个检查然后把他送回去 |
[07:58] | Listen, you work for us | 听着 你给我们工作 |
[07:59] | and I am telling you to call it off. | 我命令你取消检查 |
[08:01] | I work for the hospital, | 我为医院工作 |
[08:03] | and he needs an MRI, so he’s gonna get one. | 他需要核磁共振检查 所以他就会去做检查 |
[08:06] | We can make your life very hard. | 我们可以让你过得很不顺 |
[08:12] | Make sure you get him home for that meeting. | 你必须确保他回家去开会 |
[08:25] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:27] | I just got a weird vibe from Dr. Choi’s patient. | 崔医生的病人给我有个奇怪的感觉 |
[08:31] | – I’ll check it out. – Yeah. | -我去看一下 -好 |
[08:35] | O2 sats, 86%. | 血氧含量 86% |
[08:39] | You need my help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:40] | No. | 不用 |
[08:42] | We’re fine in here, thanks. | 我们没事 谢谢 |
[08:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:49] | Yeah, something’s up. | 对 出事了 |
[08:50] | Ethan wouldn’t even let me in the room. | 伊森都不让我进房间 |
[08:52] | Okay, I’ll call security | 我叫保安来 |
[08:54] | and have them keep an eye on them. | 让他们看着点 |
[08:59] | Derek Glenn, 35 MVC | 德里克·格伦 最大通气量35 |
[09:00] | BP 110/60, | 血压110/60 |
[09:03] | heart rate’s 120, left upper quadrant pain. | 心率120 左上腹疼痛 |
[09:05] | Why the hell is he in my OR? It’s not a treatment room. | 他为什么在我的手术室 这里不是治疗室 |
[09:07] | I was told to park him here | 别的地方都满了 |
[09:09] | because all the other rooms are full. | 所以他们让我把他放在这 |
[09:10] | All right. Let’s get an ultrasound. | 行 做个超声波吧 |
[09:13] | Hey there, Derek, | 你好 德里克 |
[09:15] | can you tell me where it hurts? | 你能告诉我哪里疼吗 |
[09:17] | – Right here. – All right. | -这里 -好 |
[09:21] | Is there anyone you need us to call? | 需要我们帮你联系谁吗 |
[09:23] | Already called my wife. | 已经给我妻子打过电话了 |
[09:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:29] | Well, it looks like you’ve got | 看起来你的脾脏内 |
[09:30] | some free fluid around your spleen. | 有些游离液体 |
[09:32] | That usually indicates a small tear, | 通常表明有小的撕裂伤 |
[09:36] | which we do sometimes see with blunt trauma. | 在钝器伤害事故中很常见 |
[09:38] | Now, the good news is 90% of these bleeds stop on their own. | 好消息是九成的伤口会自己止血 |
[09:43] | So for now I’d just like to get a scan to confirm, | 现在我要做个扫描确认 |
[09:47] | and then we’ll keep a close eye on you | 然后我们会密切观察你 |
[09:49] | to make sure that you’re stable. | 确保你的体征稳定 |
[09:50] | – That sound okay? – Yeah, sure. | -听起来如何 -好的 |
[09:52] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:53] | Let’s get him a CBC, CMP, coag panel, | 给他测一下血常规 血液生化 血凝率 |
[09:57] | type and cross four units of blood, | 拿四单元血进行交叉配型 |
[09:58] | and set him up for a CT. | 准备做个CT |
[10:00] | We will get you all set up, | 我们会给你做些测试 |
[10:01] | and then I’ll be back to check in on you soon, okay? | 然后我一会再回来复查 好吗 |
[10:09] | – Look, about this morning. – I don’t want to hear it. | -听着 关于今早 -我不想听 |
[10:13] | So what if your father’s the main donor? | 你父亲是主要捐赠人又如何 |
[10:14] | This hybrid room has been a godsend. | 这个混合手术室非常好 |
[10:16] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[10:17] | You’re saving lives with it. | 你在用它救死扶伤 |
[10:19] | Who cares where the money came from? | 谁在乎钱从哪来 |
[10:20] | I do, | 我在乎 |
[10:22] | and you should know me well enough to know | 你应该了解我 |
[10:24] | that I don’t want to be beholden to my father. | 知道我不希望受制于我父亲 |
[10:27] | – Connor– – You should have told me. | -康纳 -你该告诉我的 |
[10:37] | How many more damn papers do I got to sign? | 我还得签多少页 |
[10:39] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[10:39] | We’re gonna get this done right now. | 现在就把这些文件都搞定 |
[10:41] | About time. | 差不多了 |
[10:45] | Let’s get this done fast, okay? | 我们快速做完这个 好吗 |
[10:47] | It’s a head MRI. It takes as long as it takes. | 这是个头部核磁共振 该多久就多久 |
[10:51] | Let’s lay you down. | 躺在这上面 |
[10:54] | Ray, I got to see some more patients, | 雷 我还要去看别的病人 |
[10:55] | but I’ll be back before you’re done. | 但在你结束前我就回来 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:05] | What was her normal dose of Quetiapine? | 正常的话她该用多少剂量喹硫平 |
[11:08] | It was 800 milligrams, | 八百毫克 |
[11:09] | but I cut it in half to be safe for the baby. | 但我减半了剂量为了保证婴儿的安全 |
[11:12] | That might explain the onset of the mania. | 这也许能解释狂躁症 |
[11:14] | Well, the standard of care is to cut the dose in half. | 标准程序就是减半剂量 |
[11:16] | There’s actually been some new research, | 其实最近有新的研究 |
[11:18] | a couple of new papers, both suggesting– | 和新的论文表明 |
[11:20] | Dr. Charles, I can’t keep up with every psychiatric journal. | 查尔斯医生 我没法跟上所有精神病学期刊 |
[11:23] | Course you can’t. | 当然 |
[11:24] | I didn’t have a choice. I did what I had to do. | 当时我没得选 我只是做了该做的 |
[11:27] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[11:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:36] | Your placenta must have abrupted from the accident. | 你的胎盘肯定在事故中移位了 |
[11:39] | Call OB, we need to get her upstairs for a delivery. | 呼叫产科 我们现在就送她上楼进行分娩 |
[11:41] | Delivery–did something happen to my baby? | 分娩 我的孩子出什么事了吗 |
[11:42] | Is he gonna be okay? What’s wrong with my baby? | 他会没事吧 我的宝贝怎么了 |
[11:44] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Let’s get you upstairs, | 一切都会好的 我们送你上楼 |
[11:47] | and then we’ll figure out what happens next, okay? | 然后就知道下一步怎么做了 好吗 |
[11:48] | Are you sure I didn’t hurt the baby? | 你确定我没伤到我的孩子吗 |
[11:50] | Are you sure? What if I hurt it? | 你确定吗 如果我伤到他了怎么办 |
[11:53] | Your wife was given anti-histamine, | 我们给你妻子注射了抗组胺 |
[11:55] | steroids, and epinephrine, | 胆固醇和肾上腺素 |
[11:57] | but progressed to cardiac arrest. | 但最终还是心跳停止 |
[11:59] | I performed CPR with ACLS for 35 minutes, | 我做了35分钟的心肺复苏 |
[12:02] | but she never regained circulation… | 但她的心脏没能恢复供血 |
[12:07] | At 9:17, she was pronounced dead. | 9点17分 她被宣告死亡 |
[12:14] | Mr. Patrick. | 帕特里克先生 |
[12:18] | I assure you, we did everything we could. | 我保证 我们尽力了 |
[12:20] | No. | 不 |
[12:21] | I can only imagine the pain you felt. | 我能想象你的痛苦 |
[12:23] | She couldn’t breathe. | 她无法呼吸 |
[12:25] | Do you know what’s that like? | 你知道那是什么感受吗 |
[12:28] | I want you to know how it feels. | 我想让你也感受一下 |
[12:30] | – This is your– – Mr. Patrick! | -这是你的 -帕特里克先生 |
[12:34] | There’s a toxic spill. | 有毒气泄露 |
[12:35] | Evacuate the ED now! | 赶紧疏散急救室 |
[12:37] | Code Orange! Everyone, out, right now. | 橙色警报 全体人员立即撤离 |
[12:39] | Get your patients out right now! | 把你们的病人赶紧带出去 |
[12:40] | Code Orange! | 橙色警报 |
[12:43] | Get out! Everybody, out! | 撤离 所有人都撤离 |
[12:44] | Go, move! | 快 撤离 |
[12:46] | This is Maggie Lockwood. | 我是麦基·洛克伍德 |
[12:47] | Toxic exposure in the ED. I repeat, | 急诊室有毒气泄漏 重复 |
[12:48] | toxic exposure in the ED. | 急诊室有毒气泄漏 |
[12:50] | Get the hospital on bypass right now. | 赶紧疏散医院 |
[12:52] | Start the internal disaster protocol. | 启动内部灾害防御机制 |
[12:54] | Everyone, out now! | 所有人都出去 |
[12:56] | Move, move! | 快 出去 |
[12:58] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[13:00] | Eva, get me a gurney. | 伊娃 给我个推车 |
[13:03] | They’re all in use. | 没有闲置的 |
[13:04] | – What’s going on? – Toxic spill. | -怎么了 -毒气泄漏 |
[13:06] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[13:09] | No, that’s too dangerous. | 不 太危险了 |
[13:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:14] | This room has positive pressure ventilation. | 这个手术室有正压通气功能 |
[13:16] | We’re safe as long as we stay in here. | 我们只要待在这里就是安全的 |
[13:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:31] | Why did we stop? What’s going on? | 为什么停了 发生什么了 |
[13:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快 |
[13:50] | Everybody, out! | 所有人快出去 |
[13:53] | Moving out the truck! | 把车推出去 |
[14:10] | Head trauma, GCS nine, we just got her | 头部受创 昏迷指数9 我们刚找到她 |
[14:12] | so she needs a full trauma workup when you land. | 所以她一到医院就要进行全面清创检查 |
[14:15] | 35% TBSA second- and third-degree burns. | 表面积35%有二到三度烧伤 |
[14:18] | Take ’em straight to the burn center. | 直接把他们送去烧伤中心 |
[14:20] | – Maggie. – Yeah? | -麦基 -在 |
[14:22] | – Have you seen Natalie? – Don’t worry. | -你看到娜塔莉了吗 -别担心 |
[14:23] | I saw her take a patient upstairs before the spill. | 在毒剂泼溅之前我看到她带着病人上楼了 |
[14:26] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[14:28] | – You need to sit down. – I’m okay. | -你得坐下 -我没事 |
[14:31] | But we have more patients in ambulances, | 但是救护车上还有很多病人要处理 |
[14:33] | so we need to triage in the red, | 所以我们需要分诊 把他们标记成红色 |
[14:34] | yellow, and green | 黄色或绿色 |
[14:35] | and get the sickest ones off in the first wave. | 第一批先把最严重的病人送走 |
[14:38] | Make sure everyone’s showered and deconned. | 确保所有人沐浴去除身上沾染的有毒制剂 |
[14:40] | You got it. | 我们会的 |
[14:54] | How long till you can detox my ED? | 你们还要多久才能把急诊室的毒剂弄干净 |
[14:56] | Depends on the floor plan, ventilation, size of spill. | 要看楼层布局 通气情况和具体释放量 |
[14:58] | I’m sending Squad in now. | 我已经派消防队进去了 |
[15:00] | Soon as they get us the samples, | 只要一拿到样本 |
[15:01] | we’ll take them down to the lab and try and ID the toxin. | 我们就会送到实验室分析有毒成分 |
[15:03] | And what about Mr. Patrick? | 那帕特里克先生呢 |
[15:05] | We’re looking into him now. Background, employment, family, | 我们正在调查 背景 职业 家庭 |
[15:07] | anything that’ll give us a lead. | 不会放过任何线索 |
[15:08] | We already have 12 hospital staff and patients | 我们已经有十二位医护人员和病人 |
[15:11] | in respiratory distress. | 出现了呼吸困难 |
[15:12] | We need to figure this out and fast. | 我们必须尽快找出原因 |
[15:14] | Got it. | 明白 |
[15:20] | Easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[15:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[15:24] | Why are we here? What is this place? | 我们为什么在这里 这是什么地方 |
[15:27] | Orthopedics. | 骨科 |
[15:28] | They’re renovating the rehab floor. | 他们在整修康复楼层 |
[15:29] | I’m supposed to have my baby. | 我不是去生宝宝的吗 |
[15:31] | You–you said I was bleeding. | 你说我在流血 |
[15:33] | Emergency exits are locked. | 紧急出口锁住了 |
[15:35] | I was thinking maybe a Code Orange. | 我想现在可能是橙色警报 |
[15:36] | Would explain why the elevators went down. | 所以电梯停止运行了 |
[15:38] | Oh, there’s a lot more blood. A lot more blood. | 血越来越多了 好多血 |
[15:41] | Her bleeding’s much worse. Call Labor and Delivery. | 她出血更严重了 呼叫妇产科 |
[15:44] | Worse? What does that mean? | 更严重了 这是什么意思 |
[15:45] | Is my baby dying? | 我的宝宝快死了吗 |
[15:46] | No, we need to lay you down, okay? | 不会 我们现在得让你躺下 好吗 |
[15:48] | – Come on. – He’s dying, isn’t he? | -来吧 -他快死了 是吗 |
[15:49] | – My baby’s dying. – No, he’s not. | -我的宝宝快死了 -不 他没有 |
[15:52] | Come on, let’s lay you down. | 来 躺下 |
[15:53] | Just lay down right here. | 就躺在这里 |
[15:55] | You’re all right. There you go. | 你没事的 就这样 |
[15:59] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[16:00] | There’s no signal. I can’t find a signal. | 这里没信号 我找不到信号 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God. I killed him. | 天哪 是我害死了他 |
[16:03] | Just stay right there, okay? | 待在这里别动 好吗 |
[16:06] | We have to figure out a way to break open these doors. | 我们得想个办法把门打开 |
[16:08] | We need to get her upstairs. | 我们得把她弄到楼上去 |
[16:09] | Natalie, we’re not getting through those door. | 娜塔莉 我们过不去的 |
[16:15] | We’re gonna have to do a c-section. | 我们现在必须进行剖腹产 |
[16:16] | This is all my fault. I killed my baby. | 都是我的错 我害死了宝宝 |
[16:29] | His pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[16:30] | Derek, are you feeling dizzy? | 德里克 你觉得头晕吗 |
[16:31] | A little. What does that mean? | 有点 这是什么原因 |
[16:33] | That means you’re still bleeding. | 这表示你还在出血 |
[16:35] | The tear in your spleen isn’t clotting like I’d hoped. | 如我所料 脾脏撕裂伤没有凝血 |
[16:37] | He’s got a lot more free fluid. | 他有多处积液 |
[16:43] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[16:45] | I need to get this patient upstairs. | 我要把这个病人送到楼上去 |
[16:47] | Sorry, doc, I can’t open these doors | 抱歉 医生 在彻底清理完这里之前 |
[16:48] | until we get the place clear. | 我不能开门 |
[16:50] | Just to get a couple units from the blood bank. | 只要从血库里拿几个单位的血 |
[16:52] | Even if I wanted to, | 就算我想 |
[16:52] | all of the stairs are locked down | 通往楼梯的门也都锁了 |
[16:54] | so the gas can’t spread. | 好让毒气不扩散 |
[16:55] | Emergency exits, everything. | 紧急出口 其他所有的门都锁了 |
[16:57] | We’ll get you out as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你们出去 |
[16:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | We need to keep his pressure up until | 我们在可以出去之前必须让他的血压 |
[17:02] | they get us out of here. | 保持持续上升 |
[17:03] | I’ll hang a bag of saline. | 我去挂包生理盐水 |
[17:04] | I got it. | 我来 |
[17:11] | April, we need more oxygen masks. | 艾普尔 我们需要更多氧气面罩 |
[17:14] | Fire brought out everything they could find. | 出火警的时候把能找到的一切都带走了 |
[17:16] | All right, see how many nasal cannulas we have. | 好吧 看看还有多少输氧鼻管 |
[17:18] | The worst patients can always double up. | 危重病人的数量总是会成倍增加 |
[17:20] | Ethan, you need to sit down. | 伊森 你得坐下 |
[17:22] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:23] | I’m fine. I’ll be okay. | 我没事 很快就好了 |
[17:26] | Okay, you let this nurse know if you feel any | 好 如果你觉得有任何反胃 头晕 |
[17:28] | nausea, dizziness, or problems with your vision, okay? | 或视觉问题 告诉护士就行 好吗 |
[17:30] | Hey, Will! | 威尔 |
[17:34] | Where’s our dad? | 我们的爸爸呢 |
[17:36] | He’s safe. He’s still upstairs. | 他很安全 他还在楼上 |
[17:38] | Then go and get him out of there. | 那你就去把他带下来 |
[17:40] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[17:42] | They’ve locked down the entire hospital. | 他们封锁了整个医院 |
[17:44] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[17:45] | You go find whoever’s got the key | 你可以去找有钥匙的人 |
[17:47] | and you get him the hell out. | 然后你把他送出去 |
[17:48] | Look, guys, I’m sorry, | 伙计们 我很抱歉 |
[17:50] | but it just doesn’t work like that. | 但是我不能这么做 |
[17:52] | Will, you said it’ll only take an hour. | 威尔 你说只要一个小时的 |
[17:55] | Yeah, and it should have, but we’re having an emergency. | 应该是这样 但现在有紧急情况 |
[17:58] | Dr. Halstead! | 霍斯特德医生 |
[18:01] | – Guys, I got to go. – Ethan! Ethan, breathe. | -我得过去 -伊森 伊森 呼吸 |
[18:04] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[18:08] | Talk to me, Ethan. | 和我说话 伊森 |
[18:10] | – Talk to me. – Get him on O2! | -和我说话 -给他输氧 |
[18:11] | – Mask! – Here you go. | -氧气面罩 -给你 |
[18:15] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[18:16] | – Ethan. – Hang in there, Ethan. | -伊森 -坚持住 伊森 |
[18:27] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:28] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[18:30] | We’ll get him through this. | 我们会帮他度过难关的 |
[18:31] | He was trying to keep me safe. | 他是想保护我的安全 |
[18:34] | Back there in the ED. | 在急诊室的时候 |
[18:34] | That’s–that’s why he didn’t let me in the room. | 所以他没让我走进那个房间 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:44] | I’ve never done a c-section. | 我从来没做过剖腹产 |
[18:45] | I haven’t even seen one in years. | 这几年我甚至没看过 |
[18:47] | We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[18:48] | But we don’t have any instruments | 但我们现在没有仪器 |
[18:49] | or emergency supplies or pain meds. | 没有应急物资 没有止痛药 |
[18:51] | There’s got to still be some supplies on this floor. | 这层里一定还有物资 |
[18:53] | What if we just held pressure? | 如果我们再坚持一下呢 |
[18:55] | I mean, whatever’s happening in the hospital right now | 现在医院里发生的事情 |
[18:57] | can’t last forever. | 不可能永远持续下去 |
[18:59] | We have to do this now. We don’t have a choice. | 现在必须这么做 我们别无选择 |
[19:02] | Listen, | 听着 |
[19:03] | whatever doubts you may or may not have | 无论你对这位病人之前的治疗 |
[19:05] | about your previous treatment of this patient– | 有什么疑虑 |
[19:07] | I led her to believe | 我让她相信 |
[19:08] | that she could go through with this pregnancy. | 她能挺过怀孕期 |
[19:10] | She can’t take care of a baby. | 她没法照顾孩子 |
[19:12] | She can’t even take care of herself. | 她甚至没法照顾自己 |
[19:14] | Then you were in a very difficult situation– | 那你就陷入了一个两难的境地 |
[19:15] | If I operate on her in this hallway and she dies, | 如果我在这条走廊上给她手术 她死了 |
[19:18] | that’s my fault. | 那将是我的错 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Okay, look. | 这样 |
[19:25] | I’m going to find a signal | 我去找个手机信号强的地方 |
[19:28] | and get an OBGY on the phone. | 然后给妇产科打电话 |
[19:30] | But no one can get down here. | 但是没人能过来 |
[19:32] | No, no, so she can talk us through it on the phone. | 不不 这样她可以通过电话教我们 |
[19:35] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[19:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:45] | Please tell me you found something. | 请告诉我你找到了有用的 |
[19:47] | Jacob Patrick is an engineer at a textile factory. | 雅各布·帕特里克是纺织厂的一位工程师 |
[19:49] | He has access to numerous industrial toxins. | 他接触到许多工业毒素 |
[19:52] | We’re hoping to have it narrowed down soon. | 我们希望尽快缩小范围 |
[19:55] | – Please keep me posted. – I will. | -有情况随时通知我 -我会的 |
[19:57] | You can’t be serious! | 你不是认真的吧 |
[19:59] | Until an ambulance shows up with more, | 在救护车来之前 |
[20:01] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们也无能为力 |
[20:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[20:05] | Ethan and Mr. Patrick and both in bronchospasm | 伊森和帕特里克先生都得了支气管痉挛 |
[20:07] | and in need of racemic epi. | 急需消旋肾上腺素 |
[20:09] | The problem is there’s only one dose left. | 问题是我们只剩一剂了 |
[20:11] | Which, obviously, we should give to Ethan. | 这一针当然要给伊森打 |
[20:14] | Who’s doing worse? | 谁情况更差一些 |
[20:15] | That’s the thing. Mr. Patrick is. | 这正是问题所在 帕特里克先生情况更差 |
[20:19] | You’re not really thinking of giving it to him. | 你不会想给他打吧 |
[20:21] | I’m following protocol, April. | 我在遵守规章制度 艾普尔 |
[20:23] | Whichever patient has the greatest need gets treated first. | 病情最严重的病人先得到治疗 |
[20:27] | He came here on a suicide mission. | 他来这里是为了自杀式恐怖袭击 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:33] | Give Mr. Patrick the epi. | 给帕特里克先生打肾上腺素 |
[20:38] | This is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[20:54] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[21:00] | The bleed isn’t stopping. | 血止不住 |
[21:03] | I’ll hang some Ringer’s. | 我给他挂点林格氏液 |
[21:11] | – I’m gonna embolize it. – What? | -我要把血止住 -什么 |
[21:13] | We’re just putting a wire into his groin. | 我们在他腹股沟内放置导丝 |
[21:15] | It’s a simple procedure. | 这是简易程序 |
[21:16] | Not without nurses or techs, let alone anesthesia. | 没有护士和技术人员 更别说麻醉了 |
[21:19] | No, we can twilight him with Versed. | 我们可以用咪达锉伦来起到麻醉作用 |
[21:21] | Look, we don’t have a choice. | 我们没的可选了 |
[21:22] | We need to close off the vessel, | 我们要把血管堵住 |
[21:24] | and frankly, I’m not interested in your opinion. | 而且坦白说 你怎么想我不在乎 |
[21:31] | All right, hey, guys inside checked. | 好了 里面的人都检查过了 |
[21:33] | They can’t find any more doses of racemic epi. | 他们找不到多余的消旋肾上腺素了 |
[21:36] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[21:36] | His airway’s almost closed. | 他的气道快封闭了 |
[21:39] | I mean, we could try methylprednisolone. | 我们可以试试甲基强的松龙 |
[21:40] | It’s not great, but it’s better than nothing. | 效果并不好 但也比没有好 |
[21:42] | Okay, where can I find it? | 好吧 我在哪儿能找到 |
[21:43] | In the respiratory therapist carts. | 在呼吸治疗师的推车里 |
[21:45] | All right, what does that cart look like? | 好吧 那辆车长什么样 |
[21:47] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[21:48] | – April! – Hey, you can’t go in there! | -艾普尔 -你不能进去 |
[22:12] | Give it to him now. | 快给他打 |
[22:15] | That was incredibly stupid. | 你刚才的行为太愚蠢了 |
[22:23] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这个能起效 |
[22:33] | All right, come on. | 快打吧 |
[22:35] | Let’s get you decontaminated. | 我来给你消毒 |
[22:42] | Do you have reception? | 你收到回应了吗 |
[22:44] | I’ve got one bar. It’s ringing. | 我只有一格信号 还没人接 |
[22:46] | I’m not cutting until you get someone. | 你找到人了我才会开刀 |
[22:48] | Cutting melon, cutting chicken, | 切瓜 切鸡 |
[22:50] | cutting me, cut the baby. | 切我 切宝宝 |
[22:51] | No one’s gonna hurt the baby, Claire. | 不会有人伤害宝宝的 克莱尔 |
[22:53] | Her Haldol’s wearing off. | 她的氟哌啶醇药效减退了 |
[22:54] | Is someone answering? | 有人接听吗 |
[23:01] | Yes, this is Dr. Charles. | 你好 我是查尔斯医生 |
[23:02] | I need an OB immediately | 我需要一名产科医生立刻 |
[23:04] | to talk me through an emergency c-section. | 指导我怎样进行紧急剖腹产手术 |
[23:07] | They’re getting Dr. Grant. | 他们去找格兰特医生了 |
[23:08] | Come here and put her on speaker. | 过来打开免提 |
[23:10] | I-I-I can’t. I’ll lose the call. | 我不能 会没信号 |
[23:11] | I’ll drop the call. Dr. Grant, thank God. | 电话会断 格兰特医生 太好了 |
[23:15] | I have a woman, 36 weeks, abrupted placenta, | 我这里有一名女性 怀孕36周 胎盘早剥 |
[23:18] | already lost a couple units of blood. | 已经失血几个单位 |
[23:21] | Some lidocaine which we’ve administered. | 我们已经给她用了利多卡因 |
[23:23] | A scalpel and a few clamps. | 还有一把手术刀和几把钳子 |
[23:25] | Okay, okay, here we go. | 好的 好的 开始吧 |
[23:29] | Dr. Grant says to start the incision | 格兰特医生说在脐下 |
[23:32] | three centimeters below the umbilicus. | 三厘米处开始切口 |
[23:36] | Okay, | 好的 |
[23:37] | here we go. | 开始了 |
[23:59] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[24:03] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[24:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:07] | The pressure’s still dropping. | 血压仍在下降 |
[24:08] | I can’t get the wire in there. | 我推不进导丝 |
[24:10] | The anatomy’s too challenging. | 结构不允许 |
[24:12] | Hang 500 of albumin. | 挂五百单位的白蛋白 |
[24:15] | We’ll hold pressure until we can get him out of here. | 在把他送出去前保持血压 |
[24:17] | He won’t make it that long. | 他坚持不了那么久 |
[24:18] | There’s nothing else we can do. | 我们没有别的办法了 |
[24:23] | We can remove his spleen. | 我们可以摘除他的脾脏 |
[24:25] | We can’t open him up. He’ll lose too much blood, | 我们不能给他开刀 他会失血过多 |
[24:26] | and we don’t have any to give him. | 而我们没有备血 |
[24:29] | I’m a universal donor. | 我是万能供血者[O型] |
[24:31] | That’s insane. The surgery will take too long. | 荒唐 手术时间太长了 |
[24:33] | Well, then do it faster. | 那就做快点 |
[24:34] | Ava, what are you trying to prove? | 艾娃 你想要证明什么 |
[24:36] | I’m trying to save his life. | 我想要救他的命 |
[24:37] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[24:38] | you both are gonna bleed out before I’m done. | 你们俩都会在我完成前失血过多 |
[24:41] | Unless you have a better idea, | 除非你有更好的主意 |
[24:42] | I suggest you stop making excuses and get started. | 我建议你别再找借口了 赶紧开始 |
[24:55] | How’s your breathing? | 你的呼吸怎么样 |
[24:56] | – Good? All right. – Will. | -还可以 那就好 -威尔 |
[24:59] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[25:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[25:03] | They called off Ray’s meeting. You screwed it up. | 他们取消了雷的会面 你搞砸了 |
[25:06] | He was sick. What was I supposed to do? | 他病了 我能怎么办 |
[25:08] | What I told you to do. Stay out of the way. | 照我跟你说的做 别碍事 |
[25:09] | I didn’t know there was gonna be a toxic spill, Jay. | 我又不知道会有毒气泄露 杰 |
[25:12] | This is why we don’t take chances, | 这就是我们不想冒险的原因 |
[25:13] | and you needed to listen. | 而你需要服从指示 |
[25:14] | He could have had a stroke. | 他当时有可能是中风了 |
[25:15] | I wasn’t gonna let him die. | 我不会看着他死掉 |
[25:17] | I took an oath. | 我宣过誓 |
[25:32] | PD’s narrowed down the possible toxins. | 警署在确认毒素种类 |
[25:35] | We hope to have an answer soon. | 我们应该很快就能知道 |
[25:38] | Look, I understand you’re upset, April. | 我明白你生气了 艾普尔 |
[25:40] | Ethan is dying, and you didn’t fight for him. | 伊森要死了 你没有为他争取 |
[25:44] | I did what I was obligated to do, | 我做了职责要求我做的 |
[25:47] | and Dr. Choi would have done the same thing. | 崔医生同样也会这么做 |
[26:05] | Can you see the splenic artery? | 你能看到脾动脉吗 |
[26:08] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[26:09] | I’m still getting through the mesenteric fat. | 我还在处理肠系膜脂肪 |
[26:11] | Just keep going. | 继续 |
[26:16] | Ava, you’ve probably given a pint by now. | 艾娃 你现在大概献血一品托了 |
[26:18] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[26:19] | You’re gonna run out of blood before we even get there. | 我们还没出去你的血就要用完了 |
[26:21] | If I stop transfusing now, he’ll die. | 如果我现在停止输血 他就会死 |
[26:29] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[26:31] | Okay, tell Dr. Grant I’m through the uterine wall… | 告诉格兰特医生我切开子宫壁了 |
[26:35] | and ready to deliver. | 可以取出孩子了 |
[26:37] | Through the wall. It’s a baby. | 墙壁里面 就是宝宝 |
[26:39] | Through the wall. | 墙壁里面 |
[26:40] | Yeah, she’s through the uterine wall. | 她切开子宫壁了 |
[26:42] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:43] | The placenta’s in the way. | 胎盘挡住了 |
[26:44] | I can’t see the head. | 我看不到胎头 |
[26:45] | Ask Dr. Grant if I should extend the incision | 问格兰特医生我是应该扩大切口 |
[26:48] | or reach through the placenta. | 还是挤过胎盘 |
[26:52] | Well, can you reach around it? | 你能绕过去吗 |
[26:53] | – Is there any room? – Ask Dr. Grant. | -有空间吗 -问格兰特医生 |
[26:55] | Yes, Dr. Grant, Dr. Manning wants to know | 格兰特医生 曼宁医生想知道 |
[26:57] | if she should extend the incision | 她是应该扩大切口 |
[26:59] | or go through the placenta. | 还是挤过胎盘 |
[27:02] | Dr. Grant says that– | 格兰特医生说 |
[27:03] | that she totally trusts you to make that call. | 她完全信任你能自己做出决定 |
[27:06] | No, she needs to tell me which way to go. | 不 她得告诉我怎么做 |
[27:08] | Make the call, Manning. Manning, make the call. | 作出决定 曼宁 曼宁 作出决定 |
[27:10] | Dr. Grant says that without being there | 格兰特医生说不在这里 |
[27:12] | to assess the position of the placenta, | 实际评估胎盘的位置 |
[27:15] | there’s no way that she can make that determination. | 她无法作出判断 |
[27:17] | You need to decide. | 你必须决定 |
[27:20] | I’m going through the placenta. | 我要挤过胎盘 |
[27:25] | Hold on, it’s too high. | 等等 太高了 |
[27:27] | I need you to come over here and push down on it. | 我需要你过来帮我往下推 |
[27:36] | – Here? – Yeah, I think so. | -这里吗 -对 应该是 |
[27:37] | Okay, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna feel this. | 抱歉 你会觉得很疼 |
[27:41] | Get out of me! Help! | 从我身体里出去 救命啊 |
[27:46] | Did you get the baby? | 摸到孩子了吗 |
[27:48] | No. | 没有 |
[27:49] | Maybe I should do the incision. | 可能我应该切开的 |
[27:50] | Stop! Get off me! Stop! | 住手 放开我 住手 |
[27:52] | Okay, okay, Hold on. | 好了 好了 坚持住 |
[27:55] | How about now? | 现在怎么样了 |
[27:56] | Yeah, okay… | 好 好了 |
[27:58] | I think– yeah, there it is. | 我觉得 好了 可以了 |
[28:00] | Okay, push again. Push again. | 好的 再用力一点 再用力一点 |
[28:02] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[28:05] | I got it. | 好了 |
[28:09] | The baby… | 孩子 |
[28:10] | Push. Push. I got it. | 用力 用力 我抓住了 |
[28:16] | – Keep pushing. – How’s the baby? | -继续用力 -孩子情况怎么样 |
[28:18] | I got it. | 没问题了 |
[28:22] | How’s the baby? | 孩子情况怎样 |
[28:23] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸 |
[28:25] | His trachea’s blocked with secretions. | 他的气管被分泌物堵塞了 |
[28:26] | – What do you need? – An aspirator. | -你需要什么 -吸液器 |
[28:28] | Something to get the secretions out. | 或者能够把分泌物吸出来的东西 |
[28:29] | All I got is this IV tubing. | 我这里只有静脉注射管 |
[28:30] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[28:49] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[28:53] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:03] | Baby single parents, baby teeth, | 单亲宝宝 宝宝乳牙 |
[29:06] | baby blankets, warm blankets, fuzzy blankets. | 宝宝毯子 暖和毯子 毛绒绒的毯子 |
[29:15] | The artery’s almost impossible to get to. | 几乎不可能找到动脉 |
[29:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:24] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[29:26] | You need to sit down before you pass out. | 趁着还没晕过去 先坐下来 |
[29:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:35] | I’m not taking out the tube till you’re done. | 你完成之前我都不会把输血管拿开 |
[29:40] | All right, stay with me just a little bit longer, okay? | 好的 再坚持一会儿 好吗 |
[29:44] | Hold on for me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持 |
[29:47] | And… | 还有 |
[29:49] | All right. And… | 好了 |
[29:52] | All right. We did it. | 好了 我们做到了 |
[29:54] | Ava? Ava! | 艾娃 艾娃 |
[29:57] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[29:59] | Hey, Ava- whoa. | 艾娃 |
[30:01] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[30:03] | Hold on here. | 坚持 |
[30:06] | Okay, there we go. | 好的 好样的 |
[30:07] | There we go. | 好了 |
[30:11] | Did we do it? | 我们做到了吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:17] | Yeah, we did it. | 是的 我们做到了 |
[30:27] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[30:32] | Any changes? | 有任何改善吗 |
[30:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[30:36] | All right, keep him going. | 好 继续观察 |
[30:37] | Word is we should have an ID on the toxin soon. | 有消息说我们马上就可以确定有毒物质的成分了 |
[30:49] | He’s in v-fib. | 他发生室颤了 |
[30:51] | April, start compressions. | 艾普尔 开始按压 |
[30:54] | I need these cuffs off. | 把手铐取下来 |
[30:55] | Monique, charge to 200. | 莫妮克 充电到200 |
[30:59] | Bag. | 氧气袋 |
[31:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:11] | Continue compressions. Charge again. | 继续按压 再次充电 |
[31:15] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:21] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[31:22] | Charge again. | 再次充电 |
[31:25] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:31] | – Continue compressions– – No, he’s gone. | -继续按压吗 -不 他死了 |
[31:35] | Time of death, 12:12. | 死亡时间 12点12分 |
[31:38] | They identified the toxin. | 他们已经确定了有毒物质 |
[31:43] | It’s cyanide. | 氰化物 |
[31:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:52] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[32:00] | Okay, let’s go everyone. Let’s go. | 好了 各位 进去吧 |
[32:01] | We got the all clear. Let’s get everyone inside. | 已经清理完毕 进去吧各位 抓紧了 |
[32:04] | All affected staff, go to Trauma Two and Three | 所有受影响的工作人员 到创伤二室和三室 |
[32:06] | and we’ll triage from there. | 我们从那里开始分诊 |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[32:10] | Give a dose to everyone who’s affected. | 把这个给每位受到影响的人 |
[32:12] | – What is it? – Hydroxocobalamin. | -这是什么 -羟钴胺素 |
[32:13] | It helps counteract the cyanide. | 可以帮助中和氰化物的毒 |
[32:22] | I got the hydroxocobalamin. | 我拿到了羟钴胺素 |
[32:33] | Think it’ll work? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[32:34] | As you know, there’s no antidote to cyanide. | 你知道的 氰化物没有解药 |
[32:37] | But it’s the best chance we got. | 但这是我们能得到的最好的解毒剂了 |
[32:50] | Dr. Grant, how’s Claire doing? | 格兰特医生 克莱尔怎么样了 |
[32:52] | She and the baby are both stable. | 她和她的宝宝都很稳定 |
[32:55] | You did a nice job. | 你做得很棒 |
[32:56] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 我能做到还是多亏了你 |
[32:58] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[32:59] | The phone call with Dr. Charles. | 你和查尔斯医生的通话 |
[33:01] | Thank you for getting me through the c-section. | 感谢你指导我完成剖腹产 |
[33:04] | I wasn’t on any phone call. | 我没接过任何电话啊 |
[33:18] | Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[33:20] | you lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[33:22] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[33:23] | You tricked me into doing a surgery | 你骗我做了场手术 |
[33:25] | that endangered both Claire and her baby. | 而那手术会危及克莱尔和宝宝的安全 |
[33:28] | What you did was reckless and unprofessional. | 你所做的简直是极其不明智和不专业 |
[33:31] | You had no right to manipulate me. | 你无权操控我 |
[33:35] | Can I show you something? | 你能跟我来看看吗 |
[33:51] | She looks good. | 她状态很好 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:54] | Meds kicked in. | 治好了 |
[33:56] | Listen, you were trying to solve a very tricky problem, | 你当时想解决一个非常微妙的问题 |
[33:59] | and most doctors would have tried | 大部分医生当时会选择 |
[34:00] | to talk her out of this pregnancy… | 说服她不要怀 |
[34:03] | But you–you saw the woman, | 但你把她视作普通女人 |
[34:05] | not the mental illness. | 而不是精神病人 |
[34:10] | You have excellent instincts, Nat. | 你的直觉非常准 小娜 |
[34:13] | Just gotta trust ’em. | 相信我 |
[34:25] | We’ve got a room for him in ICU. | 我们给他腾了一间重症监护室 |
[34:27] | We’re moving him upstairs. | 我们要送他上去 |
[34:28] | I’ll make sure they call if anything changes. | 一有变化我就让他们通知你 |
[34:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:31] | Ms. Goodwin, you were right. | 古德温女士 你是对的 |
[34:34] | He would have done the same thing. | 换做是他 他也会这么做 |
[34:39] | His pressure’s going up. | 他的血压上升了 |
[34:41] | I think the medicine’s working. | 我想是药物起作用了 |
[34:42] | All right, get him upstairs. | 好 送他上楼吧 |
[34:53] | Two units of PRBC are up. | 输了两袋红细胞了 |
[35:00] | What happened? | 我怎么了 |
[35:01] | The surgery got a little complicated, | 手术有一点复杂 |
[35:04] | but you’re gonna be fine. | 但你没事了 |
[35:06] | In fact, your wife is waiting for you in the ICU. | 其实 你的妻子一直在重症监护室等你 |
[35:09] | They’re gonna get you up to her, | 他们会送你去见她 |
[35:10] | and I’ll be there to meet you in just a minute. | 我等下就上去找你 |
[35:32] | Here you go. | 来 |
[35:36] | You know I hate peanuts. | 你知道我讨厌花生 |
[35:38] | Well, as long as you’re not allergic, right? | 起码你不过敏 对吧 |
[35:43] | What you did back there… | 你当时做的… |
[35:46] | you were incredible. | 真的太令人敬佩了 |
[35:49] | Derek’s alive because of you… | 德里克能活下来多亏了你 |
[35:55] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:01] | About your father. | 你爸爸的事 |
[36:02] | No, forget it, Ava. | 不 算了吧 艾娃 |
[36:04] | I-I had no right to get upset with you like that. | 我没理由跟你那样生气 |
[36:07] | – I’m sorry– – No, Connor. | -对不起 -不 康纳 |
[36:10] | It was me. | 是我 |
[36:13] | I was the one who asked your father | 是我请求你爸爸 |
[36:14] | to donate to the Hybrid Room. | 捐赠混合手术室的 |
[36:17] | What–you? | 什么 你 |
[36:18] | You were taking that job at the Mayo Clinic. | 你当时准备接受梅约医学中心的工作 |
[36:23] | I didn’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[36:53] | Will, are you all right? | 威尔 你还好吗 |
[36:57] | That’s blood. | 是血 |
[36:58] | Were you exposed to the cyanide? | 你也接触过氰化物吗 |
[37:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:03] | Let’s get you back inside. Come on. | 跟我回去 来 |
[37:04] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[37:10] | April, the ICU just called. | 艾普尔 重症监护室刚刚打过来 |
[37:12] | Dr. Choi’s improving. | 崔医生情况好转了 |
[37:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:15] | Go on, go up there. I’ll cover your patients. | 赶快去吧 你的病人交给我 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:19] | Hey, you know, what I said earlier | 我之前说的话 |
[37:22] | about there being nothing left between us. | 说我们俩之间什么都没有了 |
[37:25] | – I was wrong. – I knew that. | -我错了 -我知道 |
[37:40] | Hey, you’re up. | 你起来了 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:45] | So it turns out it’s not cyanide. | 不是氰化物 |
[37:49] | It’s an ulcer. | 是溃疡 |
[37:55] | Did you know this was happening? | 你有意识到它形成吗 |
[37:57] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:59] | What is going on, Will? | 到底怎么了 威尔 |
[38:01] | Are you stressed? | 你压力很大吗 |
[38:03] | – No. – Really? | -不 -真的吗 |
[38:05] | Because I have to say you’ve not been yourself lately. | 因为我得说 你最近很反常 |
[38:08] | Natalie, most ulcers are bacterial. | 娜塔莉 大部分溃疡都是细菌感染 |
[38:11] | – They’re not stress-related– – I know that. | -不是因为压力 -我知道 |
[38:13] | With the way you’ve been acting, it is not– | 但你的种种表现 不是… |
[38:14] | There’s nothing going on. | 没什么事 |
[38:20] | I’ll go get your antibiotics. | 我去给你拿抗生素 |
[38:22] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好 |
[38:29] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情瞒着我吗 |
[38:34] | No. | 没有 |
[38:39] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么事 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:04] | Vicki. | 维琪 |
[39:12] | I got a call from the hospital. | 我接到医院的电话 |
[39:15] | Apparently you haven’t updated your emergency contact. | 显然你没有更新你的紧急联系人 |
[39:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:22] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[39:25] | Are you back in town? | 你回来了吗 |
[39:28] | Couple months now. | 回来几个月了 |
[39:30] | I’m back at the VA. | 我在退伍军人医院 |
[39:34] | – I should have called– – It’s okay. | -我应该联系…-没关系 |
[39:38] | Glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:44] | So how was Germany? | 德国怎么样 |
[39:48] | It was good. | 很好 |
[39:51] | I’ve had enough bratwurst to last me a lifetime, | 我算是吃够了烤肠了 |
[39:54] | but my skiing has vastly improved, so… | 不过我的滑雪技艺大增 所以… |
[39:59] | That’s good. | 真好 |