时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It can be stressful planning a wedding. | 计划婚礼有时候让人很头疼 |
[00:08] | Had a couple last year | 去年遇到一对夫妻 |
[00:09] | almost come to blows over the table centerpieces. | 为了桌子上的装饰品吵得不可开交 |
[00:12] | We called it the War of the Roses’s. | 我们称之为玫瑰之役 |
[00:19] | How are things going for you all? | 你们感觉如何 |
[00:22] | Will. Natalie. | 威尔 娜塔莉 |
[00:25] | I think we’re coping just fine. | 我觉得我们还好 |
[00:27] | Don’t you think, Nat? | 你觉得呢 小娜 |
[00:28] | I mean, we work together all the time so that helps. | 我们总在一起工作 也许有这个原因 |
[00:31] | By that she means we’re used to fighting and stress. | 她的意思是 我们很适应争吵和压力 |
[00:34] | I always tell couples during Pre-Cana | 提供婚前咨询时我总会说 |
[00:36] | that it’s not the fighting that undermines a marriage. | 争吵并不会伤害婚姻 |
[00:39] | It’s the not fighting. | 不争吵才会 |
[00:42] | Sorry, forgot to put it on vibrate. | 抱歉 忘记开震动了 |
[00:47] | It is impossible to overstate the importance of communication | 在建立和维持一段健康的婚姻关系时 |
[00:52] | in building and sustaining a healthy marriage. | 沟通的重要性怎么强调都不为过 |
[00:57] | – Do you need to get that? – No, it’s nothing. | -要接一下吗 -不用 没事 |
[01:00] | I swear no more interruptions. | 我发誓 不会再打断了 |
[01:03] | Where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
[01:04] | Yes… | 对 |
[01:07] | where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
[01:09] | Getting marriage advice from a celibate man | 向一个禁欲男寻求婚姻建议 |
[01:10] | is kind of hysterical. | 有点搞笑 |
[01:12] | Although I didn’t know that “Don’t go to bed angry” | 不过我确实不知道”不要带着怒气睡觉” |
[01:14] | dates back to Saint Paul. | 居然跟圣保罗有关 |
[01:16] | I always thought it was something from Dear Abby or someone. | 我一直以为这话是《恋爱问答女版》里的 |
[01:19] | 赶紧回电 你在哪里 你关机了吗 别关机啊 我这就去找你 向右看 | |
[01:20] | What’s that about? | 什么事 |
[01:22] | It’s just Jay. I got some errands to run. | 是杰 我得去跑个腿 |
[01:24] | How about I catch up later with you at work? | 要不我晚点去医院找你吧 |
[01:26] | Why don’t I take you? I’ve got time. | 我可以送你去 我有空 |
[01:28] | That’s okay, I can get an Uber. | 不用了 我可以叫车 |
[01:29] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[01:30] | I like running errands. You know that. | 我很喜欢跑腿的 你知道的 |
[01:32] | I do. | 确实 |
[01:34] | Just the kind that a bride-to-be shouldn’t | 只是这件事 并不需要 |
[01:36] | necessarily be aware of. | 让一位未婚妻知道 |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | See you. | 回见 |
[01:48] | You need to keep your phone on. | 你得把手机开着 |
[01:50] | I told you I had the Pre-Cana. | 我跟你说了 要做婚前咨询 |
[01:52] | – What couldn’t wait? – Ray Burke. | -什么事这么急 -雷·伯克 |
[01:53] | You got to go see him today. | 你今天必须去见他 |
[01:54] | Yeah, we’re picking up chatter. | 没错 我们接到了消息 |
[01:55] | He’s hosting something tonight. | 他今晚要举办一个活动 |
[01:56] | We want to get ears on it, so come on. Let’s go. | 我们想监听 边走边说 |
[01:58] | We gotta get you prepped. | 我们得跟你讲讲情况 |
[02:04] | Caesar, what do you got? | 塞萨尔 什么情况 |
[02:05] | 49-year-old male, | 49岁男性 |
[02:06] | high-speed motor vehicle collision, GCS 9. | 高速机动车碰撞 昏迷指数9 |
[02:09] | Baghdad, you got a name? | 去紧急创伤室 有名字吗 |
[02:10] | Keith Yates, BP 94/70, heart rate 122, | 基斯·亚茨 血压94/70 心率122 |
[02:13] | sat 93% on a nasal cannula. | 已经用鼻管输93%氧 |
[02:15] | Mr. Yates, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 亚茨先生 我是罗德斯医生 |
[02:17] | Can you understand what I’m saying? | 你能听懂我说的话吗 |
[02:19] | He’s not lucid enough to clear the c-spine . | 他现在意识不清 无法确认颈椎情况 |
[02:21] | Board and collar stay on. | 担架和护颈继续戴着 |
[02:25] | Let’s get him in there. | 送进去吧 |
[02:27] | All right, on my count. | 好了 听我口令 |
[02:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:34] | All right, multiple facial lacs, | 面部多处撕裂伤 |
[02:37] | open fracture of the right tibia, | 右胫骨开放性骨折 |
[02:40] | muffled breath sounds on the left. | 左侧呼吸声浑浊 |
[02:42] | Let’s get a chest X-ray. | 拍个胸部X光片 |
[02:43] | Sternum took a lot of impact here, guys. What happened? | 胸骨遭受了强烈冲击 发生了什么 |
[02:46] | He hit a stanchion head on. | 他正面撞上了一个栏杆 |
[02:47] | For some reason,the airbags didn’t deploy. | 不知为何 气囊没有打开 |
[02:49] | No seatbelt either? | 也没系安全带吗 |
[02:50] | Mm-Clear. | 离手 |
[02:52] | X-ray’s up. | X光片拍出来了 |
[02:53] | Big hemathorax on the left. Let’s set up for a chest tube. | 左侧有严重胸腔积血 准备装胸管 |
[02:56] | Give him five of morphine, two of midazolam. | 给他5单位吗啡 2单位咪达唑仑 |
[02:58] | Lidocaine. | 利多卡因 |
[03:03] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[03:11] | Tube. | 胸管 |
[03:16] | Oh, glad to see you’re with us, Mr. Yates. | 很高兴看到你醒来 亚茨先生 |
[03:19] | Bolus a liter of saline, | 输一升生理盐水 |
[03:20] | hang two unites of uncrossed blood. | 再挂2单位分流血液 |
[03:22] | – I’m still alive. – Yes, you are. | -我还活着 -是的 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna do a quick ultrasound of your belly, okay? | 我给你的腹部做个超声波 好吗 |
[03:31] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 冷静 冷静 |
[03:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:36] | I wanna die. | 我想死 |
[03:37] | Why won’t you let me die! | 为什么你们不让我死 |
[03:51] | Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? | 你见过这么美的景象吗 |
[03:55] | Look. | 快看 |
[03:56] | Has your smile. | 微笑很像你 |
[03:58] | – Mm, I don’t know. – Yes. Yes. I can tell. | -说不好吧 -像你 我能看出来 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna go discharge room three, okay? | 我去安排三号病房出院 |
[04:04] | I’m really happy for you guys. | 真为你们感到高兴 |
[04:06] | Thanks, April. | 谢谢 艾普尔 |
[04:09] | Can’t believe how real this is getting. | 没想到这一切都这么真实 |
[04:14] | Well, I better get back to the office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[04:16] | – Ethan. – Bernie. | -伊森再见 -伯尼再见 |
[04:18] | – Call me later, okay? – Okay. | -晚点给我打电话 -好 |
[04:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:23] | Bernie said you two had a nice chat. | 伯尼说你们俩聊得很开心 |
[04:25] | Not sure I’d describe it as a chat per se, | 我不确定是否可以用”聊”这个词 |
[04:27] | but, yeah, I heard him out. | 不过我确实听他说话了 |
[04:29] | God, you know, I’m kind of blown away to be honest. | 说实话 我觉得很吃惊 |
[04:33] | I mean, you meet a guy in AA, | 对于互助会上认识的人 |
[04:34] | you got to be a little reticent, right? | 肯定应该会有所保留吧 |
[04:36] | It’s good he came in with you today. | 他今天能跟你来挺好的 |
[04:39] | Thanks for giving him a chance, Ethan. | 谢谢你给他一次机会 伊森 |
[04:49] | Oh. Hi. | 你来啦 |
[04:50] | Hey, so is it as awkward as I imagined? | 怎么样 跟我想的一样尴尬吗 |
[04:54] | Father Brady was a doll. Will on the other hand… | 布雷迪神父特别好 但是威尔… |
[04:57] | What’d he do now? | 他又犯什么错了 |
[04:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:59] | It’s like I was supposed to be there for him, | 就感觉我一直是他的后盾 |
[05:01] | and yet he was barely there. | 可他却不是我的 |
[05:03] | Probably just pre-wedding jitters. | 也许是婚前的小焦虑吧 |
[05:05] | Unless you think it’s something more serious. | 难道你觉得是有什么大事 |
[05:07] | No. | 没有 |
[05:08] | – All right then. Okay. – Yeah. | -那就好 -好 |
[05:16] | – It’s bigger than I thought. – It’s small enough. | -比我想得更大 -够小的了 |
[05:19] | Trust me, you want it to have a little heft | 相信我 有点体积比较好 |
[05:20] | ’cause it’s easier to palm. | 你抓起来更方便 |
[05:24] | – We up to speed? – Yeah. | -都交代清楚了吧 -是的 |
[05:25] | Special Agent Ingrid Lee, this is my brother, Will. | 特别探员英格丽·李 这位是我哥哥威尔 |
[05:27] | – Hello, Will. – Hello. | -你好 威尔 -你好 |
[05:31] | I–you’re not supervising this? | 我 你不负责监控吗 |
[05:34] | I told you, it’s a joint task force, | 我说了 这次是联合办案 |
[05:35] | so the FBI’s gonna be taking the lead. | 所以就由联调局来主导 |
[05:37] | The Bureau frowns on CIs being handled | 局里不是很放心把线人 |
[05:39] | by their own family members. | 交给他们的亲属来管理 |
[05:41] | It’ll be cleaner this way. | 这样安排更清楚 |
[05:42] | All right, so the key for you, Will, | 好了 你这次行动的关键 威尔 |
[05:44] | will be to find a place to stash the bug | 就是找到一个地方安装窃听器 |
[05:46] | so it’s as close as possible to where Ray likes to sit. | 要离雷坐的地方尽可能近 |
[05:49] | Anywhere in the vicinity, bam, | 只要安装在附近 |
[05:50] | open mic night at the Ray Burke Comedy Club. | 雷·伯克的小团体就公开广播了 |
[05:53] | How am I supposed to do that if he’s sitting there? | 既然他在那里坐着 那我怎么装这个东西 |
[05:56] | Can’t you find a way to get him out of the room? | 你就不能找个理由支开他吗 |
[05:58] | Have him go pee in a cup or something. | 让他上个厕所接尿样之类的 |
[06:00] | You don’t think he’s gonna be suspicious? | 你就觉得他不会起疑吗 |
[06:01] | Just me calling him out of the blue, tell him I’m– | 我就这么没来由地联系他 说我要 |
[06:03] | I need to make a house call? | 要给他上门做检查 |
[06:05] | This isn’t out of the blue. | 怎么会是没来由呢 |
[06:06] | It’s a pre-existing heart murmur you’re following up on, | 你以前就检查到心脏杂音 这次是跟进检查 |
[06:09] | and Ray’s the one who said he prefers house calls. | 而且雷也说他更喜欢上门服务 |
[06:11] | He also knows I’m related to a cop. | 他也知道我跟警察是亲戚 |
[06:13] | You’re his doctor. | 你是他的医生 |
[06:15] | That’s why this is so perfect. | 所以你最合适 |
[06:16] | People inherently want to trust their doctor. | 人们天生就愿意信任医生 |
[06:18] | Yeah, and I’m breaking that trust. | 是啊 而我在破坏这份信任 |
[06:19] | He thinks I’m coming there to help him. | 他还以为我是去治疗他的 |
[06:24] | I thought you said he was totally on board. | 你不是说他完全支持行动吗 |
[06:26] | We are. He is. | 没错 他就是 |
[06:33] | My gut was telling me he was a suicide risk | 我一听见气囊的事 心里就觉得 |
[06:35] | as soon as I heard about the air bag. | 他有自杀的风险 |
[06:37] | I should have taken more precaution. | 我应该准备得更充分 |
[06:38] | You’re a doctor, not a clairvoyant. | 你是个医生 又不是算命的 |
[06:40] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太难为自己了 |
[06:42] | Mr. Yates continues to dump blood, | 叶茨先生还在失血 |
[06:43] | and it’s not slowing down. | 速度并没有放慢 |
[06:45] | Heart puts 350 cc per hour, base deficits already at 12. | 心血流量每小时350毫升 碱缺失已达12 |
[06:48] | He needs surgery now. | 他必须马上做手术 |
[06:50] | – Can’t do that. – He refused consent. | -不行 -他不同意手术 |
[06:52] | If we operate without his permission, | 如果我们未经允许就做手术 |
[06:53] | it’s considered assault. | 就是犯罪了 |
[06:55] | He also is refusing to let us hang any more blood. | 他还拒绝我们继续输血 |
[06:58] | He would rip that tube out of his own chest | 要不是手脚都绑着 他立马就会 |
[06:59] | if he wasn’t in restraints. | 把身上的管子拽掉 |
[07:01] | He’s aware he’ll die without intervention? | 他知道不治疗就会死的吧 |
[07:03] | Pretty sure that’s the point. | 这可能就是他的目的 |
[07:05] | So no immediate family? | 没有近亲吗 |
[07:07] | Both parents deceased, | 父母过世 |
[07:09] | says he never married, no kids. | 还说他没结过婚 没孩子 |
[07:11] | He’s refusing any outside visitors. | 他也拒绝一切外来访客 |
[07:14] | Huh. How soon do you think I might be able to talk to him? | 我要尽快和他谈谈 还需要多久 |
[07:17] | I gave him five of Ativans, | 我给他注射了5毫克络艾塞半 |
[07:18] | so I guess another half hour or so. | 所以估计再过半小时就可以了 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna have him moved upstairs | 我得把他转移到楼上 |
[07:21] | in case you can get him to change his mind. | 万一你说动他做手术了呢 |
[07:25] | I’ll check in with you guys later. | 我待会儿再来跟你们碰头 |
[07:26] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好 -多谢 |
[07:34] | Hey, Avey, you got a second? I need a signature. | 小艾 你有时间吗 我需要你签个名 |
[07:36] | What am I signing? | 这是什么文件 |
[07:37] | It is a petition | 是一份申请 |
[07:38] | for a dedicated bypass machine for my satellite OR. | 要给我的卫星手术室添一台专用搭桥机 |
[07:42] | The board’s never gonna approve an outlay like that. | 董事会才不会同意花这笔钱呢 |
[07:44] | But maybe they will give me the name of the donor | 但他们也许会告诉我捐赠人的身份 |
[07:45] | who spearheaded the campaign in the first place, | 让我知道是谁牵头发起这个项目的 |
[07:47] | and then I can go hit him or her up for more money. | 然后我就能去说服那个人多掏钱 |
[07:51] | I thought the donor wanted to remain anonymous. | 我记得捐赠者不是希望保持匿名吗 |
[07:53] | Look, I am sure whoever it is will be flattered | 不管是谁 都会被我讨好得 |
[07:56] | when I come groveling for more. | 心花怒放 甘愿掏钱的 |
[07:59] | Ah, thank you. You are a prince. | 谢谢你 帮了我大忙了 |
[08:04] | Dr. Choi, | 崔医生 |
[08:06] | 48-year-old male, signs of acute alcohol toxicity. | 48岁男性 急性酒精中毒症状 |
[08:09] | Is he conscious? | 意识清醒吗 |
[08:10] | A & O times two and wouldn’t let the medics take his vitals. | 清醒二级 而且不肯让医生检查体征 |
[08:13] | Mags, there isn’t a resident you could fob him off on? | 麦基 你就找不到一个住院医生给他吗 |
[08:15] | And deprive you of all the fun? | 那你不就看不着这出好戏了吗 |
[08:22] | Sir, I’m Dr. Choi. | 先生 我是崔医生 |
[08:24] | I understand you’ve had a bit too much to drink. | 我听说你喝得有点多了 |
[08:26] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[08:27] | Tell me how many fingers I’m holding up? | 告诉我伸了几根手指 |
[08:31] | – Bernie. – Ethan. | -伯尼 -伊森 |
[08:34] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 太对不起了 |
[08:35] | I told the ambulance not to bring me here. | 我明明告诉救护车别把我送到这里的 |
[08:37] | I need to get out of here. | 我必须得走了 |
[08:40] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉有点不太好 |
[08:46] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 抱歉 |
[08:48] | April, give me hand. | 艾普尔 来帮帮忙 |
[08:52] | My stomach. | 我的肚子啊 |
[08:53] | – Bernie? – Yeah, Bernie. | -伯尼 -对 伯尼 |
[08:55] | Let’s clean him up, get him some fluids, | 把他清理干净 输上液 |
[08:58] | and order an ultrasound. Let me know when he sobers up. | 做个超声 等他醒了就叫我 |
[09:02] | I’m telling you she needs to see a doctor right away. | 我说了 她必须马上见医生 |
[09:04] | Dr. Manning, this is Tonya Griggs, | 曼宁医生 这是托尼娅·格里格斯 |
[09:07] | and this is her daughter, Neela. | 这是她的女儿妮拉 |
[09:08] | – I don’t need to be here. – She needs to be here. | -我根本不用来 -她太该来了 |
[09:10] | Look at that bruise on her neck. | 你看看她脖子上那些瘀伤 |
[09:12] | She came in last night and went straight to bed. | 她昨晚一回家就闷头上床去了 |
[09:13] | Didn’t even say good night. | 连晚安都没说 |
[09:15] | This morning, I found her crying in her room. | 今早我发现她躲在房间里哭 |
[09:17] | I tried talking with her, | 我试着和她谈谈 |
[09:18] | but she won’t tell me what happened. | 但她就是不肯告诉我发生了什么 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:22] | Hi, Neela, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好妮拉 我是曼宁医生 |
[09:24] | Can you tell me how you got these bruises? | 你能告诉我这些伤是怎么回事吗 |
[09:26] | I was just messing around with some friends. | 就是跟几个朋友闹着玩而已 |
[09:27] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:29] | I’m telling you, she’s not acting herself. | 我说了 她这个状态完全不对 |
[09:31] | Mom, please. | 妈 别说了 |
[09:35] | Maybe you should wait outside. | 要不您去外面等一下 |
[09:38] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[09:41] | Okay, Neela, I’d like to get you changed into a gown. | 妮拉 我希望你能换上袍子 |
[09:44] | Monique here can help you if you prefer that. | 你愿意的话莫妮克可以帮你 |
[09:45] | – I can do it myself. – Sure. | -我自己就行 -好的 |
[09:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:01] | You said you were feeling some dizziness last time I was here. | 我上次来的时候你说你感觉有点晕 |
[10:05] | Not anymore. It went away. | 最近不那样了 症状都消失了 |
[10:07] | You at all out of breath lately? | 你最近一直喘不过气来吗 |
[10:10] | Any chest pain, headaches? | 有胸痛的感觉吗 头痛呢 |
[10:13] | Honestly, Doc, I never felt better. | 实话讲 医生 我感觉不能更好了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, my father’s a freaking bull. | 我爸壮得跟头牛一样 |
[10:23] | What’s going on, Doc? | 怎么了吗 医生 |
[10:25] | You seem a little tense. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[10:28] | Too much coffee, I guess. | 大概是咖啡喝多了吧 |
[10:32] | Damn it. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[10:36] | Wedding jitters. | 婚前恐惧了 |
[10:39] | We’re all set here. | 都弄好了 |
[10:42] | Hey, Tommy, you wanna do me a favor | 汤米 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:44] | and push that green button on the EKG machine, | 按一下那个心电图仪上的绿色按钮 |
[10:46] | the green one, and then I’ll tell you again when to stop it. | 那个绿色的 等我叫你你再关掉 |
[10:49] | – This button here? – That’s the one. | -这个按钮吗 -就那个 |
[10:58] | Is it supposed to be doing that? | 是这样操作的吗 |
[11:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:02] | The miracles of modern science, huh. | 现代科技的魔法 |
[11:05] | Right here in your living room, Pop. | 可就在你的客厅里啊 爸 |
[11:12] | Don’t mean to bust your balls, | 不是想吓你 |
[11:15] | but we’re gonna need a final head count soon. | 但我们需要最终清点人数了 |
[11:18] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[11:20] | For the wedding reception. We need a head count. | 为了婚宴 我们需要清点人数 |
[11:23] | Of course, this week for sure, yeah. | 当然了 就这周 没错 |
[11:27] | Okay, well, we’re done. | 好了 做完了 |
[11:29] | Tom, would you push it again? | 汤姆 再按一下那个按钮好吗 |
[11:31] | All that for ten seconds? | 整个测试只要十秒钟吗 |
[11:33] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[11:34] | You gonna tell me what it says? | 你会告诉我那张图说明了什么吗 |
[11:35] | I gotta confer with the cardiologist, | 我会跟心脏病专家讨论一下 |
[11:37] | and I’ll get back to you soon as I can. | 然后尽快再过来一趟 |
[11:46] | He assured me he was committed to his sobriety, | 他告诉我他已经戒酒了 |
[11:47] | then he falls off the wagon after seeing an ultrasound. | 结果做完超声检查之后又开始喝了 |
[11:50] | What happens when there’s an actual mouth to feed? | 知道身上的担子又多了点就怎么了 |
[11:52] | He’s an addict whose life just got turned upside down. | 他是个人生刚刚天翻地覆的酒鬼 |
[11:55] | Yes, he faltered, | 没错 他不够坚定 |
[11:57] | but right now what he needs is understanding and support. | 但现在他需要理解和支持 |
[12:00] | Tomorrow, you can kick his ass. | 到明天 随便你怎么处置他 |
[12:02] | Here, his scans. | 给你 这是他的扫描结果 |
[12:09] | Let’s go check on our patient. | 去看看我们的病人吧 |
[12:15] | – How are you feeling? – Been better. | -感觉如何 -好多了 |
[12:17] | Any idea when I can get out of here? | 我什么时候能出去 |
[12:19] | Not right away. The abdominal CT we took | 现在还不行 我们给你做的腹部CT |
[12:21] | revealed a mature pancreatic pseudocyst. | 发现了一个成熟的胰腺假性囊肿 |
[12:23] | Have you had problems with your pancreas before? | 你的胰腺原来出过问题吗 |
[12:25] | 12 years ago. I had a bout with pancreatitis. | 十二年前 我得过胰腺炎 |
[12:29] | One of the multitude of reasons why I decided to get sober. | 这也是我戒酒的原因之一 |
[12:32] | I’m keeping you under observation tonight | 今晚你还要留在这里观察 |
[12:33] | to make sure it doesn’t rupture. | 来确保你不会发疝气 |
[12:36] | I feel so humiliated. | 我觉得很丢脸 |
[12:40] | Look, this is not the impression | 这可不是 |
[12:40] | I wanted to make to my future brother-in-law. | 我想留给未来大舅子的第一印象 |
[12:43] | I’m such a loser. | 我是个失败者 |
[12:46] | Just say it. Just tell me I’m a loser. | 你就直说吧 我就是个失败者 |
[12:51] | You’ve had a lot put on your plate. | 你压力太大了 |
[12:54] | – We all make mistakes. – Thank you. | -我们都会犯错 -谢谢你 |
[12:57] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:00] | I hate to put you guys in this position, | 我不想让你们难做 |
[13:02] | but can you not tell Emily any of this? | 但你们能不能别告诉艾米莉这件事 |
[13:05] | You’re not gonna tell her? | 你不打算告诉她吗 |
[13:09] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God, Bernie, how could you slip? | 天哪 伯尼 你怎么能放弃 |
[13:14] | After all this time. | 你都坚持了这么久了 |
[13:16] | – Are you his doctor? – Yes. | -你是他的医生吗 -是的 |
[13:18] | He told you about the pancreatitis, I assume? | 我猜他已经告诉你关于胰腺的事情了吧 |
[13:20] | His doctors told him he could never, ever drink again. | 他的医生说过他绝对绝对不能再喝酒了 |
[13:24] | Oh, Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, who are you exactly? | 抱歉 请问你是 |
[13:27] | I’m Ashley Kim, Bernie’s wife, | 我是艾什莉·金 伯尼的妻子 |
[13:29] | and this our daughter, Jamie. | 这是我们的女儿 詹米 |
[13:32] | Hey, Dad. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[13:35] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好 甜心 |
[13:43] | Stop with the questions. | 别再问问题了 |
[13:45] | Can’t you just let me die in peace? | 你就不能让我在平静中死去吗 |
[13:47] | Just answer me this. | 你就回答我一个问题 |
[13:49] | You say that you don’t want any visitors, | 你说你不想见任何来访者 |
[13:51] | but according to your chart | 但根据记录 |
[13:52] | you’re pretty much alone in the world, | 你在这世界上还挺孤单的 |
[13:54] | so I’m just curious who is it that you are hoping not to see? | 所以我很好奇 你不想见的那个人究竟是谁 |
[13:57] | Freeze, stop it. | 站住 别说了 |
[13:59] | Freeze? | 站住 |
[14:02] | What? | 什么 |
[14:03] | You said freeze. | 你刚刚说了站住 |
[14:05] | Please? Did you mean to say please stop it? | 是拜托吗 你是不是想说拜托让我停下来 |
[14:09] | No. | 不是 |
[14:11] | Keith, you’ve been… | 基斯 你是不是 |
[14:13] | you been having a hard time | 你最近是不是 |
[14:15] | mispronouncing words, repeating words? | 老是读错或者重复单词 |
[14:18] | No. | 没有 |
[14:19] | You know, you seem a little agitated. | 你看起来有些不安 |
[14:20] | Why don’t we… | 为什么我们不… |
[14:22] | why don’t we get rid of these for now. | 为什么我们不暂且解开这些呢 |
[14:23] | – No–no, I’m okay. – No. No. | -不 我很好 -不不 |
[14:25] | I just wanna give you a little break. | 我只是想让你休息一下 |
[14:26] | Freeze, stop it! | 站住 停下 |
[14:27] | It’ll get a little spasmy. | 你可能会抽搐 |
[14:44] | Keith, that’s not a muscle spasm. | 基斯 这不是肌肉抽搐 |
[14:46] | That’s–it’s chorea. | 这是 这是舞蹈症 |
[14:49] | you have Huntington’s Disease, don’t you? | 你有亨廷顿舞蹈症 是吗 |
[14:56] | They say it only gets worse from here. | 他们说情况只会越来越糟 |
[14:59] | Got enough reason to wanna kill myself. | 这个理由就足够让我自杀了 |
[15:08] | Monique. | 莫妮克 |
[15:09] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:10] | Good news is, there are no signs of concussion. | 好消息是 没有脑震荡的迹象 |
[15:13] | However, I would like to discuss with you | 但我还是想跟你谈谈 |
[15:15] | the kinds of injuries I am seeing. | 关于我看见的那些伤痕 |
[15:18] | The bruises,they’re not consistent with having fallen down. | 那些淤青不是由摔伤导致的 |
[15:22] | Normally we’d find more abrasions | 一般摔跤会更容易引起擦伤 |
[15:24] | and they’d be located more on her joints, | 并且伤口会主要集中在关节附近 |
[15:26] | like her knee or her elbow. | 比如膝盖或者手肘附近 |
[15:28] | Neela’s look like she was being held down. | 妮拉的伤痕看起来更像是因为被压迫造成的 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[15:33] | I haven’t been able to do a complete pelvic exam, | 我还没能做一个完全的骨盆检查 |
[15:35] | – but if I had to guess– – I knew it. | -但如果我不得不猜测的话 -我就知道 |
[15:38] | I didn’t want to think it, but it’s true, isn’t it? | 我不想去想像 但这是真的 对吗 |
[15:42] | I do suspect some type of sexual assault, | 我确实怀疑是某种性侵犯 |
[15:45] | but like I said, without a complete exam– | 但如我所说 没有全面检查的话 |
[15:47] | My baby… | 我的宝贝 |
[15:49] | Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[16:01] | You were supposed to check in as soon as you were done. | 你一结束就应该通知我 |
[16:05] | Sorry. Nothing went the way you said it would. | 抱歉 没有发生任何你说可能发生的事 |
[16:07] | And still you made it happen. | 但你做到了 |
[16:09] | The techs tell me we’re getting clean audio already. | 技术人员说我们有清晰的音频追踪了 |
[16:12] | Hey, you did good. | 你做得很好 |
[16:16] | Well, I don’t feel good. | 我感觉并不好 |
[16:18] | I’m not being a good doctor to my patient, | 我没有尽到医生的职责 |
[16:20] | and, you know, I happen to like the guy. | 而且我恰好挺喜欢那个人 |
[16:22] | You need reminding what kind of guy Ray Burke really is? | 需要我提醒你雷·伯克是什么样的人吗 |
[16:25] | You know, I’m also keeping secrets from my fiancé, | 而且我还瞒着我的未婚妻 |
[16:28] | and she’s gonna ask where I was today. | 她肯定会问我今天去哪了 |
[16:30] | What am I supposed to tell her? | 我该怎么告诉她 |
[16:31] | From what I understand | 据我所知 |
[16:32] | she knows you’ve been treating Burke, correct? | 她知道你一直在治疗伯克 对吧 |
[16:35] | So tell her the truth. | 那就告诉她真相 |
[16:37] | You’re making a house call. | 你去他家上门诊疗 |
[16:39] | That’s not the truth. | 这不是真的 |
[16:41] | You can’t read her all the way in. | 你不能全告诉她 |
[16:43] | Trust me, it’s better for everyone her not knowing. | 相信我 不告诉她对大家都好 |
[16:46] | Better for you. | 对你好吧 |
[16:54] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要告诉你多少次 |
[16:55] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[16:57] | It’s okay, Neela, I’m not going to be angry with you, | 没关系 妮拉 我不会生气 |
[16:59] | but I need you to tell me the truth. | 但你得告诉我真相 |
[17:01] | Why do you think I’m lying? Because she said I was? | 为什么你觉得我在说谎 因为她说的吗 |
[17:04] | Neela, | 妮拉 |
[17:06] | please. | 求你了 |
[17:10] | Isn’t there an exam you do | 你能不能做些检查 |
[17:11] | to determine if an assault happened? | 来确认侵犯是否发生了 |
[17:13] | A rape kit, yes. | 可以 性侵医学检测 |
[17:15] | We’d start Neela first with a pelvic exam– | 先给妮拉做盆腔检查 |
[17:18] | No, I don’t want anyone to touch me. | 不 谁也别想碰我 |
[17:20] | Neela, you have to do this exam. | 妮拉 你必须做这个检查 |
[17:22] | Mom, I said no! | 妈 我说了不行 |
[17:25] | Ms. Griggs, can I talk to you outside for a moment? | 格里格斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:36] | Just so you know, | 我只想让你知道 |
[17:37] | I can’t administer a rape kit against Neela’s will. | 如果妮拉不愿意 我无法做这个检查 |
[17:40] | She’s 15. I am her mother. | 她十五岁 我是她母亲 |
[17:42] | I decide what’s best for her. | 我来决定什么对她好 |
[17:44] | The exam is very intrusive, | 这个检查侵入性很强 |
[17:46] | and if Neela isn’t willing to cooperate, | 如果妮拉不愿意配合 |
[17:48] | we would need to restrain her. | 我们就需要绑住她 |
[17:53] | Can’t you just put her to sleep? | 你就不能麻醉她吗 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry, it’s not that simple. | 抱歉 不是那么简单 |
[17:56] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:58] | Whoever did this to my little girl | 无论是谁对我宝贝女儿下的手 |
[18:01] | will pay for what he did. | 我都要他加倍奉还 |
[18:10] | Oh, Dr. Bekker, it’s just been confirmed | 贝克医生 刚刚确诊 |
[18:12] | Mr. Yates has Huntington’s Disease. | 叶茨先生确实有亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[18:16] | The poor man. | 可怜的人 |
[18:16] | So given his underlying condition | 鉴于他现在的症状 |
[18:19] | and his lack of immediate family, | 以及没有直系亲属 |
[18:22] | we’ve decided not to surgically intervene | 我们决定不手术干预 |
[18:25] | and try to make him as comfortable as possible. | 尽量让他待得舒服 |
[18:29] | – Course. – All right. | -当然 -好 |
[18:30] | While I have you here. | 趁着你在这 |
[18:32] | Not sure if you’ve heard, | 我不确定你有没有听说 |
[18:33] | but Connor’s making a lot of noise about– | 但康纳一直在抱怨… |
[18:35] | The bypass machine, I heard. | 搭桥机器 我听说了 |
[18:37] | He is looking to make his case to the lead donor directly. | 他希望能直接和主要捐赠人联系 |
[18:42] | It’s hospital policy | 医院规定 |
[18:43] | not to divulge the identity of any donor | 如果捐赠人希望身份保密 |
[18:46] | who wishes to be anonymous. | 医院无权公布其身份 |
[18:48] | Is that an ironclad thing? | 这绝对可靠吗 |
[18:50] | You’re worried how | 你在担心 |
[18:51] | he’ll react to you going to his father for the money. | 他发现你找他父亲要钱的话 他会生气 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I’d prefer he not find out. | 是啊 我希望他别发现 |
[19:00] | Dr. Bekker? | 贝克医生 |
[19:02] | I heard you were treating my father, Keith Yates. | 我听说你是我父亲的主治医生 基思·叶茨 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry–how did you say you were related? | 不好意思 你们是什么关系 |
[19:08] | I’m his son, Max. This is my fiancé, Elodie. | 我是他的儿子麦克斯 这是我未婚妻艾洛迭 |
[19:10] | We literally just arrived from the airport. | 我们刚刚从机场过来 |
[19:13] | – You’re his son? – Yes. | -你是他儿子 -是的 |
[19:14] | His neighbor said she heard something about a car crash. | 他的邻居说听说出了车祸 |
[19:17] | I been calling hospitals. They say he was here. | 我一直在打电话给各个医院 他们说他在这 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry, Max, your father was in an accident. | 很遗憾 麦克斯 你父亲遭遇了车祸 |
[19:24] | He’s stable now, | 他现在已经稳定了 |
[19:25] | but have you been in contact with your father? | 但你最近有和他联系吗 |
[19:29] | We email, we talk on the phone. | 我们发邮件 也打电话 |
[19:31] | I haven’t seen him in a couple of years. | 我有两年没见他了 |
[19:32] | I’ve been away at culinary school in France. | 我一直在法国学习烹饪 |
[19:34] | I need to see him. I need to see him now. | 我得见他 我现在就得见他 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, Max, your father’s made it clear | 抱歉 麦克斯 你父亲很明确地表示 |
[19:37] | he doesn’t want any visitors. | 他不希望有任何访客 |
[19:40] | Well, I’m his son. | 我是他儿子啊 |
[19:42] | This is insane. I just spoke with my father yesterday. | 简直是疯狂 我昨天还和他说话了 |
[19:45] | He knew we were flying home today. | 他知道我们今天要飞回来 |
[19:53] | – I’m sorry, I have to go. – Doctor, please. | -抱歉 我得走了 -医生 求你了 |
[19:55] | You need to help me figure out what’s going on here. | 你得告诉我究竟发生了什么事 |
[19:58] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力而为 |
[20:02] | His sats are dropping. | 他的血氧量在下降 |
[20:04] | Down to 87 now. | 现在只有87 |
[20:05] | Chest tube must have clotted off. | 胸管肯定被血块堵塞了 |
[20:09] | Your son is here in the hospital. | 你的儿子来医院了 |
[20:11] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[20:13] | No. | 不行 |
[20:17] | That’s why you crashed your car, isn’t it? | 这就是你撞车的原因 对不对 |
[20:19] | You wanted to die before your son could find out. | 你想在你儿子发现之前死掉 |
[20:22] | Sats at 85. | 血氧量85 |
[20:24] | – 84. – I can’t strip it. | -84 -我没法清除血块 |
[20:26] | – Lidocaine, please. – What are you doing? | -给我利多卡因 -你在干什么 |
[20:28] | I’m placing a second tube. | 我要另插一根胸管 |
[20:30] | Patient has a DNR and a DNI. | 病人签了拒绝心肺复苏和拒绝插管 |
[20:32] | That does not mean do not treat. | 这不意味着不能治疗 |
[20:33] | Dr. Bekker, for God’s sake let him go. | 贝克医生 你就让他去吧 |
[20:36] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[20:43] | Any idea what might have led to this? | 你知道可能是什么原因导致的吗 |
[20:46] | Are you aware of additional stress factors | 你知道伯尼最近生活中 |
[20:48] | in Bernie’s life recently? | 有什么压力吗 |
[20:49] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[20:52] | The new house. | 新房子 |
[20:54] | You just bought a house. | 你们买了房子吗 |
[20:55] | Well, we’re still in escrow, but yeah. | 目前还在由第三方保管 但没错 |
[20:57] | Speaking of, I got to go meet the contractor over there. | 说起这事 我得去那边见下承包商 |
[21:00] | Some kind of plumbing emergency. | 好像又是水管漏水的紧急情况 |
[21:03] | When it rains, it pours. | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[21:05] | Unless you think this is a bad time. | 除非你觉得现在不能离开 |
[21:08] | No, we’re just monitoring him. | 没关系 我们现在只是观察他 |
[21:10] | Okay. Jamie, do you want to come with me | 好 詹米 你想和我一起走 |
[21:11] | or do you want stay with your father? | 还是留下陪你爸爸 |
[21:13] | – Go with you. – Okay, come on. | -和你走 -好吧 我们走 |
[21:17] | Call me if anything comes up. | 有情况就打我电话 |
[21:19] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[21:25] | Ethan, you need to sign off this case. | 伊森 你得退出这个病例 |
[21:30] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[21:31] | Before you say anything– | 在你开口之前 |
[21:32] | – You have a wife and kid? – No, hear me out. | -你居然有家室 -不 听我解释 |
[21:33] | You don’t think that’s something my sister needed to know?! | 你不觉得我妹妹需要知道这些吗 |
[21:36] | I swear–hear me out, okay? | 我发誓 听我解释 好吗 |
[21:37] | I swear, Ethan– look, Ashley and I, we’re on our last legs, okay? | 我发誓 伊森 艾什莉和我快玩完了 |
[21:41] | You just bought a new house together. | 你们刚买了新房 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I know. That was a bad idea. | 我知道 那是个坏主意 |
[21:47] | I love your sister, Ethan, | 我爱你妹妹 伊森 |
[21:49] | and I’m gonna be a good father to that baby. | 我会做个好父亲 |
[21:52] | I just need to figure out how to tell my wife. | 我只是需要想办法告诉我妻子 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[22:04] | Do you think he’ll tell Emily? | 你觉得他会告诉艾米莉吗 |
[22:05] | What do I care? I’ll tell her. | 管他呢 我自己告诉她 |
[22:07] | You can’t, Ethan. HIPAA. | 你不能 伊森 健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[22:10] | Why are you protecting this guy? | 你为什么保护这家伙 |
[22:12] | I am not protecting him. | 我不是保护他 |
[22:14] | I’m protecting you. | 我是保护你 |
[22:28] | Well, sats are back up. At least he’s breathing again. | 血氧饱和度回升了 至少他恢复呼吸了 |
[22:30] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[22:31] | You wondered who it was Keith didn’t want to come and visit? | 你知道基思拒绝探访是不想见谁吗 |
[22:33] | It was his son, Max. | 他的儿子 麦克斯 |
[22:36] | Yeah. He’s in the surgical waiting area right now. | 没错 他现在就在手术等候区 |
[22:39] | He’s here? | 他在这 |
[22:39] | Yeah. That young man has a 50/50 chance | 没错 那个年轻人有一半的几率 |
[22:42] | of inheriting a fatal disease and he needs to be tested. | 遗传了绝症 他需要进行检查 |
[22:44] | We need to convince Keith to tell him so that can happen. | 为此我们得说服基思告诉他 |
[22:47] | Yeah, but what if we can’t convince him? | 但如果我们说服不了他呢 |
[22:48] | We can’t keep him alive indefinitely. | 我们没法一直让他活下去 |
[22:51] | Well, then we need to tell Max ourselves. | 那我们就得自己告诉麦克斯 |
[22:53] | We’re morally negligent if we didn’t. | 不然就是道德上的失职 |
[22:54] | Divulging a patient’s confidential medical information | 泄露病人的保密医疗信息 |
[22:57] | is a federal offense. | 是联邦犯罪行为 |
[22:58] | Not long from now I’m gonna be sitting across from Max | 再过不久我就要面对麦克斯 |
[23:00] | as he asks me why his father died, | 听他问我他的父亲是怎么死的 |
[23:02] | and all I’m gonna be able to do is shrug. | 而我除了耸耸肩什么也做不了 |
[23:05] | You were called in just to fill out claim forms? | 你被叫来只是为了填表单吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I don’t know why I couldn’t have done this earlier. | 对 我不明白之前为什么不能填 |
[23:09] | Leah made it sound like it was an emergency. | 莉亚说得像是紧急情况 |
[23:10] | Don’t be angry with Leah. | 别生莉亚的气 |
[23:11] | Must be a lot of turnover recently in Billing. | 最近结算部一定是人员流动大 |
[23:13] | I’ll talk to someone upstairs about it. | 我会去找人谈谈 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:17] | Bernie? | 伯尼 |
[23:19] | Babe, are you okay? What happened? | 宝贝 你没事吧 发生什么了 |
[23:21] | – What are you doing here? – Ethan, what did you do? | -你怎么在这 -伊森 你做了什么 |
[23:23] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[23:24] | We talked about this. You have a desire to drink, | 我们谈过这个 你想喝酒时 |
[23:27] | you call me or your sponsor first thing. | 要立刻打电话给我或你的担保人 |
[23:29] | Come on, babe, we had a pact. | 拜托 宝贝 我们说好的 |
[23:31] | – We tell each other everything. – I know, baby. | -我们什么都告诉对方 -我知道 宝贝 |
[23:34] | You want to tell her what’s going on, Bernie? | 你想告诉她是怎么回事吗 伯尼 |
[23:38] | I was just about to ask you the same question. | 我正想问你同样的问题呢 |
[23:41] | I’m–I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[23:42] | Why don’t you tell me who you are | 不如你先说说你是谁 |
[23:44] | since you have your hands all over my husband? | 既然你和我丈夫这么亲密 |
[23:48] | Bernie, tell me this bitch is as crazy as I think she is. | 伯尼 告诉我这女的和我想得一样是个疯子 |
[23:51] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[23:53] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[23:54] | – I… – Say something. | -我…-说话 |
[23:57] | Bernie? | 伯尼 |
[24:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[24:01] | Ultrasound. | 超声波检查 |
[24:09] | A lot of free fluid here. | 很多游离液体 |
[24:10] | The pseudocyst must have ruptured. | 假性囊肿肯定是破裂了 |
[24:11] | – Brittany! – Bolus two liters of LR. | -布兰妮 -快速滴注两升复方氯化钠注射液 |
[24:13] | Push 100 micrograms Fentanyl. | 推注一百毫克芬太尼 |
[24:14] | Tell the OR he’s coming up. | 告诉手术室做好准备 |
[24:17] | He’s hypotensive. | 他血压低 |
[24:18] | BPs dropping, 92/66. | 血压在下降 92/66 |
[24:20] | Heart rate’s up to 130. | 心率高达130 |
[24:34] | Hey, what’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[24:37] | Way too much to go over now. | 发生了太多现在没空说 |
[24:40] | Sorry about cutting out earlier, I’m– | 抱歉我之前离开了 我… |
[24:42] | Errands, right? What are you gonna do? | 杂事 对吧 没办法 |
[24:45] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[24:47] | What the hell is holding up the rape kit? | 怎么还没做性侵检查 |
[24:50] | We’ll catch up later. | 之后再聊 |
[24:53] | Ms. Griggs, I already told you. | 格里格斯女士 我已经告诉过你了 |
[24:55] | I am not gonna authorize it without Neela’s consent. | 妮拉不同意的话我不会批准检查 |
[24:58] | Then I want her discharged | 那我要给她办出院 |
[25:00] | so I can take her to someone who will. | 这样我就能找个愿意做的人 |
[25:02] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[25:03] | You must think I’m some kind of monster. | 你肯定觉得我是个魔鬼 |
[25:07] | No. | 不 |
[25:09] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[25:11] | I think you are trying to do what’s best for your daughter | 我觉得你是在可怕的局面中 |
[25:15] | in the midst of a horrible situation. | 试图做出对你女儿来说最好的决定 |
[25:19] | I was raped when I was Neela’s age. | 我和妮拉差不多大时被强奸了 |
[25:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:26] | I didn’t tell anyone what had happened… | 我没告诉任何人发生了什么 |
[25:29] | not even my mother. | 甚至没告诉我妈妈 |
[25:32] | I was so ashamed. | 我那时感到很羞耻 |
[25:35] | So I’m guessing you never told Neela about this? | 我猜你从没告诉过妮拉这件事 |
[25:39] | Don’t you think she might be feeling what you felt? | 你不觉得她现在和你以前的感受一样吗 |
[25:43] | Why she’s denying what happened? | 为什么她要否认发生的事 |
[25:49] | If we are gonna help your daughter, | 如果我们要帮助你的女儿 |
[25:51] | you need to share this with her. | 你得告诉她这件事 |
[26:12] | What, so he told you he loved you? | 怎么 他告诉你他爱你 |
[26:14] | Who do you think you are wrecking this family? | 你以为你是谁啊 破坏别人的家庭 |
[26:20] | Em. | 小艾 |
[26:21] | Em– | 小艾 |
[26:31] | Mrs. Kim, due to the emergent nature of the procedure, | 金太太 由于手术紧急 |
[26:36] | the surgeons were forced to open your husband’s abdomen | 外科医生不得不对你丈夫进行开腹 |
[26:39] | to drain his pancreas. | 来排出胰腺液体 |
[26:40] | I expect a lengthy recovery. | 我预计恢复时间会很长 |
[26:43] | Don’t waste your breath. Come on. We’re leaving. | 别再白费口舌了 过来 我们走 |
[26:46] | Bernie’s no longer my problem. | 伯尼我不管了 |
[26:48] | Your sister can sit with him and wipe his ass if she wants. | 你妹妹愿意的话可以陪着他帮他把屎把尿 |
[27:07] | Vitner’s Triple Cheese, nice. | 威特的三倍芝士 不错啊 |
[27:11] | Tom. Tim. Everything okay? | 汤米 提姆 一切都好吗 |
[27:13] | How’s your dad doing? | 你们的爸爸怎样了 |
[27:14] | You’re gonna ask him yourself. | 你自己去问他吧 |
[27:16] | He’s outside. He sent us in to get you. | 他就在外面 他叫我们来找你 |
[27:19] | Well, it’s not really a good time for me, guys. | 伙计们 现在真的不太方便 |
[27:22] | It’ll only take a minute. | 几分钟就好 |
[27:23] | I have a patient I need to see. | 我还有个病人要看 |
[27:24] | You got time to stuff your face. | 你有时间在这里塞垃圾食品 |
[27:26] | Come on. Sooner you see him, sooner you’re back. | 来吧 早去早回 |
[27:42] | So where are we going exactly? | 我们现在到底是要去哪里 |
[27:43] | Just up over here. | 就在附近 |
[27:45] | Wanted to leave the car running out front. | 我想把车就停在医院外面 |
[27:47] | Douchebag valet wouldn’t let me. | 混蛋泊车员不让 |
[27:58] | Will, | 威尔 |
[28:00] | thanks for seeing me again on such short notice. | 谢谢你一叫就这么快又来看我 |
[28:04] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[28:16] | So listen. | 听着 |
[28:17] | I wasn’t happy with the way the exam went earlier. | 我并不喜欢提前做检查这种事 |
[28:22] | No? | 是吗 |
[28:23] | I didn’t want to say anything in front of the boys, | 我当时不想在孩子们面前表现出来 |
[28:25] | but when you asked how I was feeling, I lied to you. | 你问我觉得怎样时 我撒谎了 |
[28:30] | I still got those dizzy spells, | 我还是有眩晕感 |
[28:32] | and it’s getting harder for me to remember things. | 而且越来越严重 都影响到记性了 |
[28:35] | Not sure if it’s related to the murmur or not, | 不知道是不是跟那些杂音有关 |
[28:37] | but I just thought that… | 但我只是在想 |
[28:40] | Will? | 威尔 |
[28:43] | You with me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[28:47] | I always counsel my patients not to get ahead of themselves. | 我总是建议病人不要胡思乱想 |
[28:50] | Let’s review the EKG and go from there, okay? | 我们再看看心电图 从那里开始查 好吗 |
[28:54] | So you think it might be serious. | 所以你认为这可能很严重 |
[28:57] | Don’t worry, Ray, I’m gonna get to the bottom of this. | 别担心 雷 我一定会查清楚的 |
[29:04] | You’re good, kid. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[29:13] | I heard our suicide has Huntington’s. | 听说我们的自杀病人有亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[29:15] | – That’s a tough beat. – Yeah. | -这可不太好弄啊 -是的 |
[29:19] | So I just met with the Board. | 我刚才见了董事会 |
[29:21] | – What’d they say? – No. | -他们怎么说 -否决了 |
[29:24] | Wouldn’t give me the names of the donors either; | 也不给我捐赠人的姓名 |
[29:26] | something about a cloak of anonymity. | 又拿匿名捐赠做借口 |
[29:28] | – Well, you tried. – Oh, trying. | -好吧 至少你尝试过 -是尝试中 |
[29:31] | Present tense. That’s why I came to you, actually. | 现在时 这就是我过来找你的原因 |
[29:33] | Figured you could help me | 实际上我觉得你能帮我 |
[29:35] | find out who the number one donor was. | 找出谁是我们的主要捐赠者 |
[29:37] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[29:38] | Well, I’ve seen you at these mixers. | 我看到你困在这一片混乱中 |
[29:39] | You got most of these guys wrapped around your finger. | 被周围的人绑住了手脚 |
[29:41] | I assure you, I don’t. | 我向你保证 并没有 |
[29:42] | Hey, just ask around. | 帮我打听一下嘛 |
[29:43] | Come on. You can do this one thing for me. | 来吧 你至少可以为我做一件事 |
[29:46] | One thing? | 一件事 |
[29:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:52] | You don’t need a dedicated bypass machine. | 你并不需要一个专用的搭桥机器 |
[29:55] | You only want one ’cause you hate it | 你想要一个只是因为 |
[29:57] | when you have to bring patients upstairs to me. | 你讨厌把病人带到楼上交给我 |
[30:00] | You have everything you need | 你已经有了你需要的一切 |
[30:02] | right in front of you to make this thing work. | 都摆在你面前 足以让你完成工作 |
[30:04] | Stop always grasping for more | 不要总是吃着碗里看着锅里 |
[30:05] | and appreciate what you’ve got. | 感恩你已经得到的一切吧 |
[30:21] | You’re still here? | 你还在这里 |
[30:24] | Well, if you’re not gonna let your son sit vigil, | 如果你不想让儿子陪夜 |
[30:26] | I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. | 那你就只有我了 |
[30:29] | Although I really wish you’d rethink your position. | 虽然我很希望你能重新考虑自己的处境 |
[30:31] | Keith, Max needs to know about your condition | 基思 麦克斯需要知道你现在的情况 |
[30:34] | so he can be tested. | 这样他就可以接受检查 |
[30:35] | No. | 不 |
[30:37] | You know that he has a right to know. | 你知道他有权知道 |
[30:40] | Max has already been tested. | 麦克斯已经检查过了 |
[30:43] | When I was diagnosed, I took him in secretly. | 我被确诊的时候 偷偷带他检查过 |
[30:48] | My ex-wife never knew. | 我前妻不知道 |
[30:51] | Max was seven. | 麦克斯当时七岁 |
[30:53] | I hoped the news would be good. | 我当时希望能得到好消息 |
[30:56] | And it wasn’t? | 不是好消息吗 |
[31:00] | Max is 25. | 麦克斯现在25岁 |
[31:03] | I was his age when I found out I had it. | 我就是在这个年纪发现自己有这个病的 |
[31:08] | I lost my purpose in life. | 我失去了人生的意义 |
[31:11] | It all seemed so pointless. | 所有的事情都看起来毫无意义 |
[31:15] | I don’t want that for my son. | 我不想让我儿子也这样 |
[31:23] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[31:24] | Bp’s 80/43. | 血压80/43 |
[31:29] | Ten of morphine. | 十毫克吗啡 |
[31:30] | Listen, Keith, you don’t know how he’s gonna react. | 听着 基思 你不知道他的反应如何 |
[31:32] | He might surprise you, | 他可能会让你惊喜 |
[31:34] | and medicine is advancing so rapidly, Keith, | 而且医学发展得如此迅速 |
[31:36] | that there could be a cure | 当他患病的时候 |
[31:37] | by the time he contracts the disease. | 世上也许早就有治愈良方了 |
[31:40] | Sir, you can’t go in there! No visitors allowed! | 先生 你不能进去 这里禁止探视 |
[31:43] | Let me in there– that’s my father. | 让我进去 那是我爸爸 |
[31:45] | Dad, it’s me, Max. Max. | 爸爸 是我 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[31:49] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[31:49] | Sir, you’re not supposed to be in here. | 先生 你不应该在这里 |
[31:51] | 72/30. | 血压72/30 |
[31:52] | Look, do something. He can’t breathe! | 做点什么 他不能呼吸了 |
[31:54] | He asked not to be intubated, Max. | 他要求不插管 麦克斯 |
[31:55] | Dad, please, listen to me. | 爸爸 听我说 求你了 |
[31:57] | I proposed to a girl at school and she said yes. | 我在学校向一个女孩求婚 她答应了 |
[32:00] | Okay? Her name is Elodie. I-I know you’ll like her. | 她叫艾洛迭 我知道你会喜欢她 |
[32:03] | She’s just outside now. I want you to meet her. | 她现在就在外面 我想让你见见她 |
[32:05] | Just please, let the doctors save you. | 求你了 让医生救救你吧 |
[32:11] | Is anyone gonna do anything? | 有人可以做点什么吗 |
[32:16] | Bring him back. | 把他救回来 |
[32:18] | Bring him back! | 把他救回来 |
[32:26] | Time of death, 19:13. | 死亡时间 19点13分 |
[32:30] | So sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:52] | Do you need any help finding a mortuary | 等法医发回他的尸体后 |
[32:53] | after the ME releases his body? | 你需要帮忙找太平间吗 |
[32:55] | I already contacted one. | 我已经联系过一家了 |
[32:57] | I realize it was frustrating | 我知道像那样被拒绝探视 |
[32:59] | being refused access like you were. | 会很让人沮丧 |
[33:03] | You know, he also stipulated that | 你知道吗 他还要求 |
[33:04] | his medical records be sealed for the next 50 years. | 把医疗记录再封存五十年 |
[33:08] | 50 years. | 五十年 |
[33:10] | What was he so afraid of me finding out? | 是什么让他如此害怕被我发现 |
[33:15] | I love my dad. I did. | 我爱我爸爸 真的 |
[33:18] | Always felt like he was hiding something from me, | 我总觉得他有事瞒着我 |
[33:22] | but I’m not gonna be that way with my kids. | 但我不会这么对我的孩子 |
[33:26] | I don’t even know how my father died. | 我都不知道我父亲为什么死 |
[33:29] | Are you aware, Max, | 你知道吗 麦克斯 |
[33:30] | that you can ask the medical examiner to perform an autopsy? | 你可以请法医做尸检 |
[33:34] | As a next of kin, you have that right. | 作为近亲 你有这个权利 |
[33:36] | Doesn’t he, Dr. Bekker? | 对吗 贝克医生 |
[33:38] | – Yes, he does. – Yeah. | -是的 可以 -对 |
[33:42] | You never know, you might get a couple answers | 谁知道呢 有些问题 |
[33:44] | to some of those questions you have. | 也许你能找到答案 |
[33:46] | Maybe I will. | 也许吧 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:54] | An autopsy? | 尸检 |
[33:56] | That’ll tell Max the truth. | 麦克斯会知道真相的 |
[33:57] | He’s planning on having children. | 他准备要孩子 |
[33:59] | He needs to know the risk. | 他得知道风险 |
[34:00] | Despite Keith’s good intentions, I don’t know. | 尽管基思的意图很好 但我不知道 |
[34:05] | Maybe some secrets you just don’t get to keep. | 也许有些秘密压根不该保守 |
[34:29] | How you doing, Em? | 你怎么样 小艾 |
[34:32] | Can’t even imagine how you must be feeling. | 我都不敢想象你现在的心情 |
[34:35] | And here I was wondering if he was marriage material. | 我之前也怀疑他是否能托付 |
[34:38] | Guess we answered that question. | 看来现在答案不言而喻了 |
[34:40] | I wish you didn’t have to find out this way, | 我也希望你不是这样得知真相 |
[34:43] | but at least now you can make plans | 但至少现在你可以为孩子 |
[34:44] | for your baby in your life without Bernie. | 计划没有伯尼的人生 |
[34:48] | I’m not leaving Bernie. | 我不会丢下伯尼 |
[34:51] | He’s the father of my child, Ethan. | 他是我孩子的父亲 伊森 |
[34:54] | I have to make this work. | 我得保住这一切 |
[34:56] | But he lied to you. | 但他骗了你 |
[34:58] | And so did you. I’m pretty sure | 你不也是吗 我很肯定 |
[35:01] | I didn’t need to fill out all those forms today. | 我今天不需要来填这些表的 |
[35:03] | You orchestrated this huge public confrontation, | 你精心策划了这场巨大的捉奸现场 |
[35:07] | humiliating me, | 羞辱了我 |
[35:09] | jeopardizing Bernie’s health. | 危害了伯尼的健康 |
[35:11] | No, I was trying to protect you. | 不 我是要帮你 |
[35:13] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 不好说吧 |
[35:14] | Think you’re just trying to rub my nose in it. | 我还以为你只是想揭我的疮疤 |
[35:16] | Hey, that’s not why he did it. | 他这么做不是因为这个原因 |
[35:19] | He’s had your back this whole time, Emily. | 他一直是你坚强的后盾 艾米莉 |
[35:21] | You got to know that. | 你要知道这一点 |
[35:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:31] | That was all you could do. | 你已经尽力了 |
[35:45] | Here’s the discharge paperwork. | 这是出院文件 |
[35:49] | I told Neela the truth, | 我告诉了妮拉 |
[35:52] | and she told me what really happened. | 她告诉了我发生的事 |
[35:55] | She went to a party and there was this boy. | 她去参加一个派对 遇到了这个男生 |
[35:59] | – It’s my fault. – No. | -是我的错 -不是 |
[36:01] | No, honey, it’s not, | 不 宝贝 不是 |
[36:04] | and I won’t let you think it is. | 我也不会让你这么想 |
[36:06] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:08] | This boy attacked you. | 这个男生袭击了你 |
[36:10] | He’s the only one responsible. | 他是唯一该怪的人 |
[36:17] | Is it too late to do the exam? | 现在检查是不是晚了 |
[36:19] | That’s for Neela to decide. | 那要妮拉决定 |
[36:26] | It’s what I want. | 我想检查 |
[36:28] | I’ll go get things started. | 我去安排 |
[36:43] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[36:45] | I was hoping you hadn’t left yet. | 我就希望你没走 |
[36:48] | Actually, I was–I was just about to come looking for you. | 其实我刚准备来找你 |
[36:52] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[36:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:58] | A lot of people have invested | 很多人投入了很大的心力 |
[37:00] | a lot of energy to make this room a reality, | 来让这间手术室变为现实 |
[37:04] | and all I’ve done is complain about how it’s not enough. | 而我只顾着抱怨不够 |
[37:10] | I have been making it seem | 我一直表现得好像 |
[37:14] | like I settled by deciding to stay here, | 我留下是因为这个 |
[37:17] | but truth is… | 但其实… |
[37:21] | I was looking for an excuse not to take the job at Mayo… | 我一直在找个理由拒绝梅约的工作 |
[37:26] | because I didn’t wanna leave you. | 因为我不想离开你 |
[37:31] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:37] | I’m just putting it out there on the table. | 我终于说实话了 |
[37:40] | Hey, I felt like, | 感觉好像 |
[37:41] | I felt like I should come clean. | 我感觉我应该坦白 |
[37:45] | Anyway, you said you were looking for me. | 对了 你说你在找我 |
[37:52] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[37:56] | I wanted to tell you… | 我想告诉你 |
[38:04] | We lost Keith. | 基思死了 |
[38:07] | I heard. Thanks. | 我听说了 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Um, Well–I have | 我… |
[38:12] | an M&M tomorrow I have to prepare for, so… | 我还要准备明天的手术 所以… |
[38:17] | Yeah, I’ve got some protocols to run myself. | 好 我也有些事要处理 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:41] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[38:44] | EKG. This patient’s pretty clearly | 心电图 这个病人很明显是 |
[38:47] | in Type 2 second-degree heart block. | 二型二度心脏传导阻滞 |
[38:50] | Then you should probably follow up with an echo. | 那你该再接着看下回波 |
[38:52] | Whose chart is it? | 是谁的 |
[38:55] | Don’t know. One of the med students asked me to look at it. | 不知道 我的一个学生医生让我帮忙看的 |
[39:06] | You remember how Father Brady | 你记得今天布雷迪神父 |
[39:07] | talked about communication today? | 是怎么说沟通的吗 |
[39:11] | What the hell, Will? | 到底怎么了 威尔 |
[39:13] | The texts, the errands, whoever’s EKG this is, | 短信 跑腿 不管是谁的心电图 |
[39:17] | and who were those two guys that you disappeared with today? | 还有今天跟你一起出去的那两个人是谁 |
[39:19] | Look, I am excited to spend the rest of my life with you, | 我很开心要与你共度余生 |
[39:23] | but I don’t want you holding back. | 但我不想要你有所保留 |
[39:24] | I don’t want any secrets. | 我不希望我们有秘密 |
[39:29] | The EKG is Ray’s. | 心电图是雷的 |
[39:31] | Ray Burke’s? From the reception hall? | 雷·伯克 那个礼堂的吗 |
[39:34] | I made another house call today to check his heart. | 我今天又去他家给他检查心脏 |
[39:38] | Those were his sons, Tom and Tim. Ray… | 他们是他儿子 汤米和提姆 雷… |
[39:41] | needed to talk to me, so… | 想找我谈谈 所以… |
[39:43] | So why wouldn’t you just tell me that? | 那你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[39:46] | I don’t know. Maybe because I feel guilty | 我不知道 也许是对我在做的事 |
[39:50] | about what I’m really doing there. | 有罪恶感吧 |
[39:53] | Well, you’re making a house call. | 你去出诊 |
[39:54] | What’s there to feel guilty about? | 为什么有罪恶感 |
[39:58] | I’m using him, aren’t I, to get the reception hall. | 我在利用他 为了礼堂 |
[40:02] | I guess it makes me feel a little dirty. | 我想这让我显得有点阴险 |
[40:06] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:08] | I turned what should have been nothing into a big deal. | 一点小事被我搞得很严重 |
[40:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:16] | Put your work away. | 别操心了 |
[40:18] | All right. | 好 |