Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Good workout? 锻炼得很充分啊
[00:26] Bring on the day. 每天从此开始
[00:27] Me too. 我也是
[00:30] Come on, what are you eating? 等等 你在吃什么
[00:31] Peanut butter-banana-bacon sandwich. 花生黄油香蕉培根三明治
[00:34] Delicious. 真香
[00:35] Elvis was on to something. 波兰香肠热狗早就消耗掉了
[00:37] I get it, you crave calories. 我知道 你渴望卡路里
[00:39] But I told you, healthy ones are best for the baby. 但我告诉过你的 健康的热量才对孩子最好
[00:41] I know–that’s why I doubled up on the bananas. 我知道 所以我香蕉加了两份
[00:48] Anyway, just came in to say, I give up. 总之 我就是来说一声 我投降
[00:52] You’ve been nagging me to meet Bernie. 你一直唠叨着要见伯尼
[00:54] He’s been all over me to meet you, 他又一直催我安排和你见面
[00:55] so let’s just get it over with. 不如我们把这事了结了吧
[00:58] I can meet tonight after work. 今晚我下班之后可以见面
[01:00] Molly’s? 莫利酒吧吗
[01:01] Or before work? Maybe in, like, an hour? 或者上班之前行吗 可能是一小时后
[01:05] Hospital café? 在医院餐厅
[01:07] Bernie’s got a tight schedule. 伯尼一直很忙
[01:11] You know what? I want to meet Bernie 你知道吗 相较于和你争论
[01:12] more than I want to argue with you. 我觉得还是见见伯尼比较好
[01:14] So fine. I’ll be there. 所以好的 我会去的
[01:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:22] He’s a really good guy, Ethan. 他真的是个很好的人 伊森
[01:25] I love him. 我爱他
[01:27] You will, too. 你也会的
[01:35] Linda Harper, 28-year-old female, GCS 12, 琳达·哈珀 28岁女性 昏迷指数12级
[01:38] diaphoretic, and very confused. 大量出汗 意识混乱
[01:40] BP 100 over 76. Heart rate 120. 血压是100/76 心率是120
[01:42] Normal sinus rhythm EKG. 心电图显示窦性心律正常
[01:44] Dad said Mom’s been fighting a cold the last few weeks. 孩子爸爸说孩子妈妈这几周都感冒了
[01:46] Today she was holding the baby and passed out. 今天她抱着孩子昏了过去
[01:48] – Landed on him. – Okay. -宝宝先着地 -好
[01:49] It’s okay, little man. Dad’s right here. 没事的 小家伙 爸爸就在这里
[01:51] Everything’s gonna be all right. 不会有事的
[01:52] Evan Harper, 18-month-old male, 埃文·哈珀 18月大的男婴
[01:53] gross deformity of the right arm, splinted in the field, 右臂严重变形 当场上了夹板固定
[01:56] no other apparent injuries, .10 morphine en route. 没有其他明显外伤 路上给了一百毫克吗啡
[01:58] Okay, his arm needs to be reduced and casted. 好 他的手臂要复位
[02:00] Let’s do it in special procedures. 我们去特殊治疗室给他治疗
[02:03] Wait, you’re taking him away? 等等 你要把他带走吗
[02:04] We need to set his fracture. 我们得给他正骨固定
[02:05] He’s only a toddler. It’s safer to do it upstairs. 他还是个幼童 去楼上治疗更稳妥
[02:08] – But my wife’s staying here. – Go be with your son. -但我老婆还在这里 -去陪你儿子吧
[02:10] We’ll take really good care of your wife. 我们会好好照顾你老婆的
[02:11] – James, where are you? – Linda, I’m right here. -詹姆斯 你在哪 -琳达 我在这里
[02:14] I’m right here. I’ve gotta go be with Evan. 我就在这里 我陪埃文上去一下
[02:15] I’ll be back as soon as I can. 我尽快回来
[02:16] Will you call her brother Manny? 你可以打给她弟弟曼尼吗
[02:17] – I don’t want her to be alone. – Yeah. -我不希望没人陪她 -好
[02:19] – I’ll get the number, get him down here. – Thank you. -我去找电话号码叫他过来 -谢谢
[02:21] All right, let’s get a CBC, CMP, COAGS, 好 做血常规 血液生化 血凝率
[02:24] cardiac labs, and let’s start a 12 Lead EKG. 心脏检查 还有12导联心电图
[02:29] Whoa, Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[02:33] Oh, my God. 天哪
[02:47] Your patient’s brother is here, 病人的弟弟来了
[02:49] Manny Calderon. 曼尼·卡尔德隆
[02:50] Ah, thank you, Leah. 谢谢 莉亚
[02:53] Mr. Calderon? 卡尔德隆先生
[02:57] Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. 你好 我是曼宁医生
[02:58] I’ve been treating your sister, Linda. 我负责治疗您的姐姐 琳达
[03:00] Is she okay? The nurse said she fell. 她还好吗 护士说她摔倒了
[03:01] She passed out. We’re trying to figure out why. 她昏倒了 我们还在排查原因
[03:03] What about the baby, Evan? 那孩子埃文呢
[03:05] He has a broken arm, but he’s going to be okay. 他骨折了 但没有大碍
[03:07] James is with him, and until he comes back, 詹姆斯在陪着他 在他回来前
[03:09] Linda said I can share with you what I’ve learned so far. 琳达说我可以把病情先告诉你
[03:11] Come on, I’ll take you back to her. 来 我带你去找她
[03:13] So, Linda’s upper body is covered in bruises. 琳达的身上都是瘀伤
[03:16] There’s also petechiae–the small capillaries of her skin 还有瘀点 也就是她皮肤的小毛细血管
[03:19] are inflamed and bleeding. 在发炎出血
[03:21] I think it’s all a result of something happening inside her body. 我想可能是她体内的某种病变造成的
[03:25] She has more than a cold then. 所以她不仅仅是感冒
[03:27] Until I know more, I don’t want to speculate. 在我了解更多之前 我不作揣测
[03:30] Here, she’s in here. 这里 她在这里
[03:36] Manny. 曼尼
[03:45] Okay? 好吗
[03:49] Great. Emily asked you to be the buffer 太好了 艾米莉请你来一起参加
[03:52] for the Bernie introduction, didn’t she? 伯尼见面会 是吧
[03:54] She’s nervous. She wants you to like him. 她很紧张 她希望你能喜欢他
[03:56] Or at least not scare him. 或者至少不要吓到他
[03:58] Right, because I’m the problem in this. 是啊 毕竟我可是大障碍
[03:59] Just try to have an open mind. 尽量带着包容的心态
[04:01] Hey, Emily. 艾米莉
[04:03] Ethan, this is my boyfriend Bernard Kim. 伊森 这是我男朋友伯纳德·金
[04:07] Call me Bernie. 叫我伯尼就好了
[04:09] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[04:11] Honey, this is April. 亲爱的 她是艾普尔
[04:13] Oh, April, it’s lovely to meet you. 艾普尔 百闻不如一见哪
[04:16] Oh, okay, we’re hugging. 好吧 我们抱一下
[04:19] Emily and I are just– we’re just so touched 艾米莉和我非常感动于
[04:21] by how supportive you’ve been and–thank you. 你的大力支持 非常感谢
[04:24] It’s my pleasure. 是我的荣幸
[04:25] So, why don’t we grab a table? 那我们去找桌子坐吧
[04:27] Keep things moving? Babe? 边吃边聊吧 宝贝
[04:28] Yeah. 好
[04:31] Oh, you’re not coming? 你不跟我们一起吗
[04:33] Greetings are done. Nobody ran. 打完招呼了 也没人落跑
[04:34] You don’t need me anymore. 你们不需要我在了
[04:41] Look, I am not bragging when I say that this hybrid O.R. 我可不是吹牛 这是一间可以变革
[04:45] could revolutionize trauma surgery’s interaction 创伤外科手术和急救医学的协作方式的
[04:47] with emergency medicine. 混合手术室
[04:49] It’s set up for interventional and open procedures. 它是为介入手术和开放手术设立的
[04:51] We’ve got surgical lights, we’ve got a C-arm, case carts. 我们有手术灯 C形臂 箱型手推车
[04:55] There is a scrub room right outside. 外面直接有一个擦洗间
[04:58] Okay, maybe I’m bragging just a little bit. 好吧 也许我就是吹了点小牛
[05:02] Doctor, can I get a shot of you in front of the operating table? 医生 我能拍一张你站在手术台前的照片吗
[05:04] Yeah, sure. 当然可以 请
[05:07] All right, thank you, everybody. 好了 谢谢大家
[05:09] The hospital’s PR department 医院的公关部门
[05:10] will forward you complete press kits. 将会发放完整的宣传资料袋给你们
[05:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:14] So, I’m going to bring the “Trib” through in five 五分钟后我会带论坛报过来
[05:18] and then the local NBC affiliate after that. 然后是NBS本地台的采访
[05:20] I’ll be ready. 我会准备好的
[05:21] I really appreciate your putting on the charm. 我很欣赏你的魅力
[05:23] Mrs. Goodwin, you built me Xanadu. 古德温女士 你为我建了这座世外桃源
[05:25] I would sing and dance for you if you wanted. 只要你想 我可以给你载歌载舞
[05:27] Oh, I’m gonna hold you to that. 那我可要拭目以待了
[05:38] Oh, my God, it’s Doctor Connor Rhodes. 天哪 是康纳·罗德斯医生
[05:40] Can I have your autograph? 可以给我签个名吗
[05:42] You’re gonna have to get in line. 那你可得排队了
[05:43] I’m kind of a big deal around here. 我在这里可是个大人物
[05:47] I’ve gotta admit, this is an impressive space. 我不得不承认 这地方看上去太棒了
[05:49] Yeah. Feels right. 对 感觉很棒
[05:54] Look, um…now that I am officially open for business, 听着 现在我算是正式开张了
[05:59] it’s pretty easy to see 我也明白
[06:01] how jumping the gun last week was a mistake. 我上周不该那样按耐不住
[06:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:06] – Are we good? – We’re good. -没事了吧 -没事了
[06:13] It’s Latham. I’ve gotta go. 是莱瑟 我要走了
[06:17] Congratulations, Connor. 恭喜你 康纳
[06:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:23] Hey, you could have told me 你可以早点告诉我
[06:25] Bernie’s old enough to be my dad. 伯尼的年纪都跟我爸差不多了
[06:28] First, that’s an exaggeration. 首先 你这么说太夸张了
[06:29] Second, I didn’t know. 其次 我也不知道
[06:31] It’s just a number, right? Does it really matter? 年龄只是一个数字 对吧 重要吗
[06:33] No, not if Emily acted like an adult 不 除非艾米莉的表现就像个大人
[06:36] instead of a 12-year-old. 而不是一个十二岁的孩子
[06:38] You mean like how you’re acting right now? 你是说就像你现在的表现一样吗
[06:40] April, every boyfriend my sister’s had has been a train wreck. 艾普尔 我妹妹的每一任男友都是一团糟
[06:44] You really think Bernie, who she met in AA, 你真的觉得她在匿名戒酒会上认识的
[06:46] who’s 20 years older, is gonna be different? 比她大二十岁的伯尼 能有什么区别吗
[06:48] Well, I mean, she does, so you have to give him a chance. 她是这么认为 所以你得给他个机会
[06:52] I wanted to, but then I walked into the cafeteria 我也想 但是我走进餐厅
[06:55] and I saw the same red flags. 还是看到了熟悉的危险信号
[06:56] April, I know how this ends. 艾普尔 我知道这会有什么结果
[06:59] He splits, she folds, and I’m left to pick up the pieces. 他劈腿 她崩溃 我收拾烂摊子
[07:02] Let’s just hope this time you’re wrong, okay? 那就希望这次是你错了吧
[07:04] Look, I’ve gotta get on transport right now. 我得去接救护车了
[07:06] Let’s pick this up later. 待会再聊吧
[07:08] The OTCs did nothing. 非处方药没有用
[07:10] Urgent care prescribed Zofran and Immodium. 急诊中心开了枢复宁和易蒙停
[07:12] Been taking them for over a week, but– 我服用了一个星期 但是…
[07:14] Oh, it’s so embarrassing. 太丢人了
[07:16] It’s okay, I get it. Both ends? 没事 我明白 腹泻加尿失禁吗
[07:18] I haven’t eaten in days. Where is it all coming from? 我好几天没吃东西了 这些排泄物都哪来的
[07:21] Likely viral gastroenteritis. 可能是病毒性胃肠炎
[07:23] Urgent care said the same thing, 急诊中心也是这么说的
[07:25] but I’ve been like this almost a month, 但我已经这样持续一个月了
[07:26] and it’s not even flu season. 现在都不是流感季节
[07:28] Unfortunately, there’s often an exception to the rule, 可惜凡事总有例外
[07:31] and this time it’s you. 这次你就是例外
[07:32] Tests? 哪些检查
[07:33] CBC, CMP, quantitative HCG. 血常规 血液生化和绒毛膜促性腺激素
[07:38] Oh, that hurts. 很疼
[07:40] CT abdomen and pelvis, got it. 腹部和盆腔CT 好的
[07:42] Techs will be by soon to take you for your scan. 技术部门马上会带你去进行扫描
[07:44] The sooner the better. I really feel like crap. 越快越好 我现在感觉像一坨屎
[07:47] No pun intended, right? 不是双关吧
[07:51] Ms. Blake, I’m Dr. Choi. 布莱克小姐 我是崔医生
[07:52] Oh, thank God. Finally, a real doctor. 谢天谢地 终于有真正的医生来了
[07:57] 44-year-old female, complaints of lumbago. 44岁女性 表示腰疼
[07:59] Pain 10 out of 10. 疼痛十级
[08:01] – HPI symptoms– – The important info– -幽门螺杆菌感染的症状 -重要信息
[08:03] I was getting dressed for work, 我本来在换衣服准备上班
[08:05] bent down to put on my shoes, and my back locked up. 弯腰准备穿鞋 然后我的腰就僵住了
[08:08] Well, why don’t we take a look? 我们先来看看吧
[08:09] Is it okay if student doctor McNeal examines you? 实习医生麦克尼尔来进行检查 可以吗
[08:12] Have you done this before? 你以前检查过吗
[08:14] – Oh, wonderful. – I’ll be gentle. -太好了 -我会很温柔的
[08:16] Guess you can’t make the pain any worse. 估计再疼也不会更疼了
[08:21] Laid on the floor for an hour hoping the pain would ease up. 我在地板上躺了一小时 期待疼痛能缓解
[08:24] Nothing. 完全没用
[08:29] I see a surgical scar. 我看到一道手术疤
[08:30] Discectomy? 椎间盘切除术
[08:31] L4. Two years ago. 腰椎L4 两年前
[08:34] Felt pretty good right after, but these days 刚切除后感觉很好 但最近
[08:36] it feels like a bad sneeze could paralyze me. 感觉自己打个喷嚏就能瘫痪
[08:39] Unfortunately, as common as back pain is, 很遗憾 虽然腰痛很常见
[08:41] there’s not a perfect fix. 但是总不能根治
[08:42] Slow, slow. 慢点 慢点
[08:44] Press against my hand like a gas pedal. 像踩油门踏板一样踩我的手
[08:46] It hurts. 很疼
[08:48] Stabbing pain. 刺痛
[08:50] We have to do the other leg? 另一条腿也要吗
[08:52] It’s gonna hurt, too. 也会很疼
[08:53] So will flexion, extension, 弯曲 伸展
[08:54] the femoral stretch, FABER test. 股骨伸展 费伯试验
[08:56] Been down this road a few times? 看来是轻车熟路啊
[08:57] Today’s the worst it’s ever been, though. 但是今天的情况是最糟糕的
[09:00] What would you suggest? 你建议怎么办
[09:02] CT? 照CT
[09:04] Five of Valium for the spasm? 输五单位安定缓解痉挛
[09:05] Oh, bless you. 上帝保佑
[09:13] She got on you a bit. 她对你有点苛刻
[09:14] Patients are going to do that. Don’t take it personally. 病人有时会这样 别往心里去
[09:16] It’s all good. When I was playing ball, 没关系 我打橄榄球的时候
[09:18] I had an OC could rip me a new one like no other. 我的教练就是狠了劲压榨我
[09:20] Compared to him, Nora’s a peach. 诺雅和他比起来就是个小可爱
[09:27] – Hey, Doc. – Hey. -医生 -你好
[09:30] Got a sec? 有空吗
[09:33] – Yeah, what’s up? – Not here. -怎么了 -别在这里说
[09:46] Here’s the deal. 是这样的
[09:48] Your voice on Ray Burke’s wire is a problem. 你和雷·伯克的通话会是个问题
[09:51] Yeah, Jay told me. I’m sorry. 杰和我说了 对不起
[09:53] I didn’t know PD had something going on with him. 我不知道警局在查他
[09:55] Well, it’s not just PD. Feds are in on this too. 不仅仅是警局 联调局也在查他
[09:58] It’s a joint task force. Listen. 这是联合调查 听着
[10:00] I just came to give you the heads-up. 我只是来给你提个醒
[10:02] They’re looking your way now. 他们查上你了
[10:04] Me? 我吗
[10:07] What for? 为什么
[10:08] Taking kickbacks. 拿回扣
[10:10] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:11] You ran Ray’s blood for free and off the books, 你给雷免费做血检 并没有记录
[10:14] then accepted a sweetheart deal on his wedding venue. 然后还定了他的婚礼礼堂
[10:18] It’s a bad move. 这可不妙
[10:19] I was treating a patient from the neighborhood. 我是在治疗邻里的病人
[10:21] E.D. Docs, they make house calls all the time. 急诊室会接到各种出诊电话
[10:24] They’ve never been an issue with the hospital. 从来不会找上医院的麻烦
[10:26] Well, they are with the Feds. 联调局的就会找
[10:28] – Unbelievable. – Yeah, I–look. -难以置信 -我…听着
[10:30] You can still get ahead of this, okay? 你还是有办法的
[10:31] You can make it go away. 你还是能摆脱的
[10:34] ‘Cause from now on, 因为从现在开始
[10:36] whatever happens between you and Ray, pass it on. 你和雷之间的事都过去了
[10:39] – Become a CI for the taskforce. – An informant. -你要为联合行动做线人 -做卧底
[10:41] That’s crazy. No way. 这太疯狂了 不可能
[10:43] Doc, this is a big case. High priority, understand? 医生 这是个大案 非常重要 明白吗
[10:48] You don’t have a lot of options. 你没什么选择
[10:50] Maybe, but I’m… 也许吧 但我…
[10:52] I’m still not doing it. 我还是不干
[10:53] Will, listen to me. 威尔 听我说
[10:54] You get jammed up with the Feds, 要是联调局的人找上你
[10:56] it could cost you your medical license. 你可能会丢掉行医执照
[10:58] I said no. 我说了不要
[11:00] It’s the wrong answer. 回答错误
[11:05] I’ll be in touch. 随时联系
[11:09] Doctor. 医生
[11:16] BP’s dropping, down to 90 over 70. 血压下降了 血压90/70
[11:19] Heart rate’s jumped, 130. 心率快速上升到了130
[11:20] Spleen’s abnormal. Ultrasound. 脾脏不正常 做超声
[11:28] Spleen is grossly enlarged. 脾脏严重肿胀
[11:29] Also, free fluid in the abdomen. 而且腹部有积液
[11:31] Wasn’t there on intake. 刚送来的时候还没有
[11:32] Grab two units and then let’s move. 拿两单位 准备转移
[11:34] – I need some help! – What’s going on? -需要人手 -什么情况
[11:36] She’s bleeding internally. 她有内出血
[11:37] We need to get her up to surgery now to control it. 我们得把她立即送去手术室控制病情
[11:39] She’ll be okay though, right? 但她不会有事的吧
[11:52] – Doctor Manning. – Hi. -曼宁医生 -你好
[11:54] Linda, your labs came back. 琳达 你的检查检测结果来了
[11:57] The cold you can’t shake, the bruising and petechiae, 好不了的感冒 淤伤和瘀点
[12:00] and now your spleen– 再加上你的脾脏…
[12:01] they’re from Primary Myelofibrosis. 都是原发性骨髓纤维化导致的
[12:04] It’s a type of leukemia. 这是一种白血病
[12:06] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[12:07] Leukemia. 白血病
[12:09] That’s cancer. 是癌症
[12:10] It is. There are some medications that treat the disease, 是 但这种病是有治疗办法的
[12:14] but the side effects can be extreme 不过副作用也可能会很强烈
[12:17] and the results are unproven. 而且治疗结果无法保证
[12:19] There is one treatment that can offer a cure. 不过还有一种办法可以治愈
[12:22] It’s a stem cell transplant. 干细胞移植
[12:24] Transplant? 移植
[12:26] There’s a list, right? 那肯定有名单吧
[12:29] I’ll be at the bottom. 我肯定排到队尾了
[12:31] No, no. 不是不是
[12:32] There are lists for organs like hearts and lungs. 心脏啊肺之类的器官移植有排队名单
[12:35] Because they come from deceased donors, 是因为这些器官来自已故捐赠者
[12:37] there’s a limited supply. 因此供应量有限
[12:38] But stem cells come from living donors. 但干细胞可以由活人捐献
[12:40] So anyone able to give blood 所以只要符合捐血条件的
[12:42] can likely also give stem cells. 应该就可以捐献干细胞
[12:45] There are a lot of options. 因此选项有很多
[12:50] See, baby, we’re gonna beat this. 你瞧 亲爱的 我们一定可以的
[12:53] Thank you, Doctor Manning. 谢谢你 曼宁医生
[12:54] Of course. 没事
[12:55] I’ll call hematology to get things started, okay? 那我联系血液科 让他们开始准备吧
[12:57] Gracias. 谢谢你
[13:02] BP’s still low, temp’s ticked up, 102. 血压仍然很低 体温较高 38.8度
[13:06] And three trips to the bathroom. 还跑了三趟厕所
[13:08] I couldn’t even keep down ice chips. 我离了冰袋都不行
[13:10] I’m sorry. I wish I had an answer. 抱歉 我也希望能查明病因
[13:12] All your blood work was within normal limits. 但你的血液指标都在正常范围内
[13:14] And the CT did show a cyst in your ovaries, CT显示你的卵巢确实有囊肿
[13:17] but that’s not uncommon. 但也不是什么少见的情况
[13:18] Yeah, my sister has the same thing. 是啊 我姐姐也有同样的情况
[13:22] – Your neck hurt? – Stiff. -你的脖子疼 -有点僵
[13:24] Headache? 头疼吗
[13:26] Off and on. 时断时续的
[13:27] Set up for a lumbar puncture? 要做脊椎穿刺吗
[13:29] Isn’t that a spinal tap? For the flu? 那不是要在脊椎上扎针吗 治流感的
[13:32] It’s possible that it’s evolved into encephalitis or meningitis. 病情可能已经发展成了脑炎或脑膜炎
[13:36] I will never skip another flu shot, I swear. 我发誓以后每一针流感疫苗我都打
[13:40] Is there someone we can call for you? 有什么人可以帮你联系一下吗
[13:42] No, my girlfriends, they’ll bring drama 不必了 我的闺蜜们来了只会闹
[13:44] I don’t need right now. 我现在嫌烦
[13:50] What about your sister? 那你姐姐呢
[13:52] She and my parents live out of state. 她和我父母在外州住
[13:56] It’s okay, I’ve got my podcasts, 没事 我开了播客
[13:59] and they can actually go with me into the bathroom. 就算我上厕所他们也能听见
[14:03] They might make better company, then. 那就让他们好好陪你吧
[14:10] I see the Valium’s helping. 看来安定起作用了
[14:12] I’m trying to move around a little, loosen things up. 我试着来回走走 放松一下
[14:15] Those my CT results? 那是我的CT结果吗
[14:16] Yes, scans show spinal degeneration and scar tissue 是 扫描显示脊椎退行性病变和疤痕组织
[14:20] at L3 through L5. 从L3延伸到L5
[14:22] We suspect it’s chronic and not the cause of today’s pain. 我们怀疑这是慢性病 不是今天疼痛的原因
[14:25] – That’s likely structural, so… – You want an MRI. -可能是结构问题 所以 -你想做核磁
[14:27] Compare it to the scan taken when I had surgery 然后把扫描结果和我两年前手术
[14:29] two years ago to see if anything’s different. 留下的伤疤进行比对 看有没有异样
[14:33] Forgot. You know the drill. 都忘了 你熟悉流程
[14:34] Yeah, so I know an MRI won’t show anything more than the CT. 所以我知道核磁共振不会比CT显示更多结果
[14:37] You’ll give me some low grade muscle relaxer, 你们会给我一些低级的肌肉放松药
[14:39] recommend physical therapy, 还会建议我接受理疗
[14:41] but those meds won’t do anything 但那些药一点用都不管
[14:42] more than a baby aspirin. 还不如儿童感冒药好使
[14:43] And I’m a lawyer, 我是律师
[14:44] a partner at Astor, Caldwell and Davis. 是阿斯特-考德威-戴维斯律所的合伙人
[14:45] I don’t have time to lie on the floor doing pelvic bridges 我没时间躺在地板上做臀桥
[14:48] with some glorified trainer. 听私教给我上课
[14:49] So how about you just write me a script for what will work? 不如你们直接开处方 给我管用的药
[14:52] Norco 10-325s, 诺科10-325s
[14:54] then we can all get on with our lives. 然后咱们各忙各的去
[14:57] I’ll talk to the pharmacy. 我去和药房谈谈
[15:04] I take it back. 我收回
[15:05] I think Nora’s got the edge over my old coach. 我认为诺雅比我的老教练厉害多了
[15:08] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:08] Running Nora’s name through the Illinois prescription database. 在伊利诺伊州处方数据库搜索诺雅的名字
[15:11] See if she’s flagged as a frequent flyer. 看看她是不是被标注的医院常客
[15:13] You think she’s just trying to score pills? 你认为她可能是想骗药
[15:14] – Faking her pain? – Maybe. -假装疼痛 -可能
[15:15] Dodging an MRI and then immediately 极力躲避核磁共振 而且要求
[15:17] pressing for meds reeks of a con job. 开药特别急迫 看着就像骗子
[15:20] She’s not on file. 她没登记过
[15:21] Still doesn’t mean we’re getting the whole story. 但这并不意味着我们了解了全部情况
[15:23] So what do we do? 那我们该怎么办
[15:25] Nora had her back surgery at East Mercy. 诺雅在东慈爱做的背部手术
[15:27] Call over there. 联系他们
[15:28] See if she’s only coming to us because they cut her off. 问问那边她来找我们是不是因为被他们断药了
[15:33] – Cesar. – Ricky Glendon, 19. -塞萨尔 -里基·格兰顿 19岁
[15:35] Hit by a bus. GCS 5, intubated on scene. 被公交撞了 昏迷指数5 当场插管
[15:38] Hypotensive, but no obvious long bone deformities. 血压过低 无明显长骨变形
[15:40] Belly’s hard as a rock. Maggie? 腹部硬得像石头 麦基
[15:41] I got you. Baghdad’s ready. 我来 紧急创伤室准备好了
[15:42] All right, let’s get him in. 好了 送进去
[15:48] All right. On my count. 好了 听我口令
[15:49] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[15:53] Give me the ultrasound. 做超声
[16:00] Fast scan’s positive. 快速扫描有结果
[16:01] There’s free fluid in the belly. 腹部有积液
[16:02] I need to get in there. 得开腹了
[16:04] We’ll do it in the hybrid O.R. Maggie, decision time. 在混合手术室做吧 麦基 你自己选
[16:06] You on my team or no? 来不来参与手术
[16:08] – I’m in. – Good. -我来 -好
[16:09] Page anesthesia, assemble the others, 呼叫麻醉科 召集其他人
[16:11] and prep the hybrid O.R. for surgery. 把混合手术室准备好
[16:13] Copy that. April. 收到 艾普尔
[16:16] Take over the AD? 接诊台交给你了
[16:17] – As long as you need. – All right. -你放心去 -好的
[16:21] Jay, where are you? Call me back. 杰 你在哪儿 给我回电
[16:23] Better yet, stop by the hospital. 来趟医院更好
[16:26] Everything okay? 没事吧
[16:28] Uh, yeah, just… you know Jay and I, 没事 就是杰和我
[16:31] still arguing over Dad’s stuff. 还在争论爸爸的东西怎么处理
[16:33] Really? I thought Pat didn’t hold on to anything. 真的吗 我以为帕特没有多余的身外之物
[16:36] Yeah, he didn’t. These are old baseball cards. 他没有 只是些以前的棒球卡
[16:41] So what was all that with Voight this morning? 今早博伊特找你有什么事吗
[16:43] So secretive. 好神秘
[16:44] Nothing, uh… he wanted a curbside diagnosis 没什么 他想听听我的意见
[16:48] because he doesn’t trust his own doctor. 因为他不相信自己的医生
[16:50] He’s a pain in the ass. 他挺麻烦的
[16:52] He should get a second opinion for that. 他确实应该参考他人的意见
[16:55] Get it? Pain…in the ass. 明白了吗 屁股痛[麻烦]
[16:58] Oh, yeah. That’s funny. 是啊 真好笑
[17:01] No, it wasn’t. 不好笑
[17:02] But that’s why I love you. 所以我才爱你
[17:04] Oh, it’s Goodwin. I gotta go. 是古德温 我得走了
[17:06] I’ll see you. 回头见
[17:14] We get a stem cell donor for Linda? 找到适合琳达的干细胞捐献者了吗
[17:16] Come in and close the door. 请进 关上门
[17:21] There’s a problem. 有个问题
[17:23] Linda Harper isn’t a U.S. Citizen. 琳达·哈珀不是美国公民
[17:25] That complicates her ability to access a transplant network. 这使她利用移植系统变得困难
[17:29] Why? Patients can’t be denied based on immigration status. 为什么 他们不能因为移民身份拒绝病人
[17:32] No, but they can if they’re unable to prove they have 确实不能 但如果病人不能证明
[17:35] stable insurance to cover the procedure 有稳固的医疗保险来支付移植及后续费用
[17:38] and the follow-up cost. 他们就可以拒绝
[17:39] But she has insurance. 可是她有保险
[17:40] James, her husband, is a citizen 她丈夫詹姆斯是公民
[17:42] and covered by Medicaid. Doesn’t that include Linda? 受保于医疗补助计划 不包含琳达吗
[17:45] The marriage allows Linda to apply for a green card, 琳达可以通过他们的婚姻申请绿卡
[17:48] but until she has official legal status, 但直到她有了合法身份
[17:51] James’ Medicaid does not extend to her. 詹姆斯的医疗补助计划不包含她
[17:54] This is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[17:56] So despite the abundance of stem cell donors out there, 尽管有那么多可能的干细胞捐献者
[17:59] Linda can’t get to any of them because of red tape? 琳达却因为繁文缛节而没有机会
[18:02] Ms. Goodwin, a transplant is the only treatment 古德温女士 移植是唯一能
[18:04] that can save her life. 救她命的治疗手段
[18:05] I know. 我知道
[18:07] That’s why I think the family should bypass the network 所以我认为她的家属应该直接绕过系统
[18:10] altogether with a direct donation from her brother, Manny. 让她弟弟曼尼进行直接捐献
[18:14] And pay out of pocket? 并且自费吗
[18:16] It’s expensive, I know. 费用高昂 我知道
[18:17] But there’s not a better option. 但没有更好的选择了
[18:22] I’ll speak with James. 我会和詹姆斯谈
[18:23] All right. 好的
[18:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:28] When this is tied, 缝好后
[18:31] the mesentery will be hemostatic. 肠系膜就会止血
[18:43] – Marty, talk to me. – Massive ST elevations. -马蒂 汇报情况 -ST段大幅抬高
[18:45] Kid’s 19 and he’s having a heart attack? 这孩子才十九岁就心脏病发作了吗
[18:47] – Apparently. – We need an angiogram. -显然是的 -我们需要做血管造影检查
[18:49] Let’s get the C-arm in place. Maggie? 把C形臂准备好 麦基
[18:50] Introducer kit, wire and lead. 穿刺包 导丝和造影剂
[18:52] Read my mind. Let’s go. 深得我意 开始吧
[18:55] So, your LP revealed a high presence of white cells 腰椎穿刺显示你的脑脊液中
[18:58] in your cerebral spinal fluid. 白细胞计数高
[18:59] So it is encephalitis or meningitis. 所以不是脑炎或脑膜炎
[19:01] Yes and no. 是又不是
[19:03] The search for the infecting bacteria or virus was inconclusive. 寻找细菌或病毒感染的结果不确定
[19:06] You have the symptoms, but not the cause. 你有症状 但没有病因
[19:09] That’s strange, isn’t it? 很奇怪 对吧
[19:12] Tara, you’re slurring. 塔拉 你口齿不清了
[19:13] My face feels weird. Tingly. 我的脸感觉很奇怪 有刺痛感
[19:17] Ptosis of the left eyelid. It’s really droopy. 左眼睑严重下垂
[19:19] Left corner of the mouth is lagging. 左侧嘴角歪斜
[19:20] Seventh cranial nerve issue? 第七脑神经的问题吗
[19:24] Does your mouth feel dry? 你觉得口干吗
[19:26] Tastes like metal. 有金属味
[19:28] These new signs– whatever is going on, 这些新症状…不管这是什么病
[19:29] it is definitely affecting her brain. 绝对在影响她的大脑
[19:31] Let’s get an MRI and push her to the front of the list. 安排核磁共振检查 加急
[19:33] Squeeze my fingers. 捏我的手指
[19:34] What’s wrong with me? 我怎么了
[19:36] We’re gonna find out. 我们会查清楚的
[19:39] Order a transvaginal ultrasound as well. 同时安排经阴道超声波检查
[19:41] For the ovarian cysts? Why? 为了卵巢囊肿吗 为什么
[19:42] We already saw them on the CT. 我们已经在CT扫描上看到了
[19:44] Yeah, well, I want a better look. 是的 但我想看得更清楚些
[19:47] Okay. 好吧
[19:49] I understand it’s an enormous amount of money. 我明白这是很大一笔钱
[19:51] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[19:52] We’ll take out loans, sell the car. 我们去贷款 把车卖了
[19:55] It’s Linda’s life. 这关乎琳达的生命
[19:56] And in all honesty, this is the hardest part. 而且说实话 这是最困难的部分
[19:58] The medicine itself is straightforward. 治疗本身很直接
[20:00] Manny, as Linda’s brother, 曼尼 作为琳达的弟弟
[20:01] you are the ideal candidate to donate your stem cells. 你是捐献干细胞的理想人选
[20:04] It’s a series of infusions 你要进行一系列注射
[20:05] to boost your bone marrow production. 来使骨髓产生更多的干细胞
[20:07] – When can he start? – Today. -我们什么时候开始 -今天
[20:09] By the end of next week, 等到下周末
[20:10] it’s likely you’ll be able to donate to Linda. 你就有望为琳达捐献了
[20:14] Manny, you all right? 曼尼 你还好吗
[20:16] I don’t know. 我说不好
[20:18] Mr. Calderon, it’s a simple procedure. 卡尔德隆先生 这个过程很简单的
[20:20] I don’t think I can. 我觉得我做不到
[20:23] Can what? 做不到什么
[20:25] Donate. 捐献
[20:27] Manny, what the hell are you talking about? 曼尼 你到底在说什么
[20:29] I’m sorry, James. I just… 对不起 詹姆斯 我只是…
[20:31] I can’t. 我做不到
[20:32] Manny, you have to. 曼尼 你必须做
[20:33] Mr. Calderon, I don’t know if you understand. 卡尔德隆先生 你也许还不明白
[20:35] If we don’t do this transplant, your sister– 如果我们不做移植 你姐姐…
[20:37] I know. But I can’t. 我知道 但我做不到
[20:40] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你这是什么毛病
[20:41] You’re her brother. 你是她弟弟
[20:44] – Then leave. – Mr. Harper– -那就滚 -哈珀先生
[20:46] If you’re not gonna help, just get the hell out of here. 如果你不打算帮忙 就赶紧滚出去
[20:49] I said out! 我说滚
[20:57] Manny, are you okay? 曼尼 你没事吧
[21:02] Why? 为什么
[21:05] I’m sorry, James. 对不起 詹姆斯
[21:07] Without you, she’ll die. 没有你 她就会死
[21:16] Your sister needs you, Mr. Calderon. 你姐姐需要你 卡尔德隆先生
[21:19] Please, help us understand your decision. 请为我们解释你的决定
[21:26] Donating stem cells means my name goes into your system. 捐献干细胞意味着我的名字会进入系统
[21:31] They monitor them. That’s how they get you. 有人在监控 我会被抓住
[21:34] You’re undocumented as well, aren’t you? 你也是非法移民 对吗
[21:38] Yes. 对
[21:40] And so is my wife. 我妻子也是
[21:43] She’s pregnant. 她怀孕了
[21:48] I love my sister. 我爱我姐姐
[21:50] I risked our lives to get us here from El Salvador, but… 我们冒死从萨尔瓦多来这 但…
[21:54] if I get deported… 如果我被遣返了
[21:55] The hospital is prohibited from sharing 医院不能与执法机关
[21:58] personal data to law enforcement. 共享病人信息
[22:00] That includes immigration officials. 也包括移民官员
[22:02] No one will know you’re here. 没人会知道你在这里
[22:04] Government will find out. 政府的人会发现的
[22:06] They’ll come for me and then for my wife. 他们会来抓我 然后抓我妻子
[22:08] Mr. Calderon, I realize that these are 卡尔德隆先生 我知道现在这情况
[22:11] uncertain times for immigrants, 对移民来说有风险
[22:13] but you’d be donating stem cells to your sister. 但你是捐干细胞给你姐姐
[22:16] – You’d be saving her life. – They won’t care. -你能救她一命 -他们不在乎
[22:18] You don’t understand. How could you? 你不会明白 你怎么能明白呢
[22:21] But it’s real. 但现实就是如此
[22:23] They take people from work, from home. 他们把人从公司 家中带走
[22:26] They separate families. 他们让家庭支离破碎
[22:31] I might never see my wife again. 我也许永远见不到我妻子
[22:34] Meet our child. 见不到我孩子了
[22:36] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[22:40] No. 不行
[22:48] Damn it, the tear is too close to the takeoff of the LAD. 该死 伤口太近 无法避开左冠状动脉前降支
[22:52] I can’t deploy the stent without occluding the left main. 这样搭血管支架肯定会伤到左主动脉
[22:55] We’re gonna have to crack him open and revascularize. 我们只能给他做血管重建术
[22:57] I’ll call upstairs and get us a bypass machine and perfusionist. 我给楼上打电话要一个搭桥机器和灌注师
[23:00] And Dr. Bardovi, too. 还有巴多维医生
[23:01] I’m going to need an extra set of hands to assist. 我需要多个人手协助手术
[23:03] Okay, let’s prep and drape. 好 做好准备 挂上消毒帏
[23:05] On it. 了解
[23:12] 杰 我们得谈谈 杰 给我回电 请给我打电话 杰 你在哪里 给我打电话 我们现在必须谈谈
[23:16] Tara’s MRI results. 塔拉的核磁共振结果
[23:19] Clean–no tumors, lesions, or clots. 无异常 没有肿瘤 病变或凝块
[23:22] And the transvaginal ultrasound. 经阴道超声检查
[23:25] Scan only shows simple ovarian cysts. 扫面显示是单纯卵巢囊肿
[23:27] Nothing abnormal. 没有异常
[23:29] Are you going to fill me in on 你打算告诉我
[23:30] why you doubled back to look at the cysts? 为什么你要复查这些囊肿吗
[23:31] I thought one might have been a teratoma. 我原以为有一个是畸胎瘤
[23:33] A clump of cells that shouldn’t be there. 一团本不该在那的细胞
[23:35] Well, it would explain the sharpness she feels in her abdomen, 但那能解释她腹部的刺痛感
[23:38] and if the teratoma contains primitive brain cells… 如果畸胎瘤包含原始脑细胞
[23:41] could have tricked her immune system 可能会欺骗她的免疫系统
[23:42] into attacking her actual brain cells. 去攻击她真实的脑细胞
[23:43] Causing the neurologic symptoms. 引起那些神经症状
[23:46] Okay, yeah, I see the connections, 好 我明白了
[23:47] but the kind of teratoma that you’re describing is super rare. 但你说的这种畸胎瘤非常罕见
[23:51] Yes. 是的
[23:52] But a teratoma is the only thing that connects all her symptoms. 畸胎瘤是唯一可以解释所有症状的病因
[23:55] Then why didn’t it show up on the ultrasound? 那为什么在超声波里没有显示
[23:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:57] But just because a radiologist couldn’t see it 但仅因为一个放射科医生没看见
[23:59] does not mean it’s not there. 不意味着不存在
[24:01] Dr. Halstead, there are cysts in each ovary. 霍斯特德医生 每个卵巢里都有囊肿
[24:05] Even if there is a teratoma hiding, 即使有个畸胎瘤藏匿其中
[24:07] you don’t know which one it’s in. 你也不知道是哪个
[24:08] Yeah. 是啊
[24:10] Our only move would be to push for surgery. 只有试着说服病人做手术
[24:12] Take them both out. 把两个都取出来
[24:14] An oophorectomy. 卵巢切除术
[24:17] You want me to call gyne? 你想让我给妇科打电话吗
[24:19] She’s only 30. 她才三十岁
[24:20] I do this, she won’t be able to have kids. 如果我这么做 她就不能有孩子了
[24:23] So, do I call gyne? 所以 我要给妇科打电话吗
[24:28] No. Start over. Take a new history. 不 重新开始 拿本新病历
[24:29] Draw all new labs and test for zebras. 重做所有测试 检查罕见的病因
[24:31] Start with an ANA, SSA, SSB, 从抗核抗体 抗SSA 抗SSB
[24:33] and antithyroglobulin antibodies. 以及抗甲状腺球蛋白抗体
[24:35] Okay. 好
[24:44] Connor. 康纳
[24:47] I asked for the CT fellow and I get the Attending. 我要个心胸科学徒 却来了个主治医生啊
[24:51] My new title really carries some weight. 我的新职位可有不小的影响力呢
[24:53] Easy there, tiger. 别得意忘形 小子
[24:54] You only got me because the elective CABG 我来是因为我的冠状动脉搭桥术手术
[24:56] I was starting is now on hold 被暂停了
[24:58] because your trauma needs a bypass machine. 因为你的病人需要搭桥机器
[25:00] Also maybe because you miss operating with me. 也可能是因为你怀念和我一起做手术
[25:04] Scrub in. 洗手吧
[25:05] Bypass machine should be down here any minute. 搭桥机器马上就会送来了
[25:08] Actually, I put a hold on that order. 事实上 我没让他们移动机器
[25:10] Machine’s already prepped and ready for use up in the O.R. 机器已经消毒准备好投入使用
[25:12] Simpler to bring your patient up than the equipment down. 把你的病人转移到楼上更简单
[25:16] You’re right. Let’s do it. 你说得对 就这么办
[25:18] Guess I do miss operating with you. 我猜自己还真是怀念和你一起手术了
[25:20] Love hearing you say I’m right. 听你说我是对的时太爽了
[25:24] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[25:26] Just heard back from East Mercy. 刚得到东慈爱医院的回复
[25:28] Nora’s not on file as a frequent flier. 诺雅并不是那里的病人
[25:30] Never been a patient there. 从没去那里看过病
[25:32] Well, she definitely had a surgery. 但她肯定做过手术
[25:33] Scar on her back is clear proof. 背上的伤疤可不会说谎
[25:34] Well, I’ll start calling other hospitals, 我再问问别的医院
[25:35] see if she’s on file somewhere else. 看看她在其他地方是否有档案
[25:37] If Nora is playing us, it stands to reason 如果诺雅在骗我们 很有可能
[25:39] she’d also lie about where she had her operation. 她对自己在哪做的手术也撒了谎
[25:42] Maybe it’s simpler than that. 也许没那么复杂
[25:44] If I were trying to game the system, 如果我想骗过医疗系统
[25:47] I certainly wouldn’t use my real name. 我会用假名
[25:49] So, if she’s not Nora Blake, who is she? 如果她不是诺雅·布莱克 那她是谁
[25:52] Good question. 问得好
[25:53] Dr. Charles, can I ask you something? 查尔斯医生 我能问点事吗
[25:59] I’ve got a strong feeling my patient gave a fake name 我有预感我的病人用假名
[26:01] to get a prescription. 来骗取处方药
[26:04] You think we’re dealing with addiction? 你认为来了个瘾君子
[26:07] Likely, but I can’t help her with it 很可能 但如果分不清
[26:09] if I can’t separate fact from fiction. 事实真相 我帮不了她
[26:11] You know, often when people lie, 很多时候人们撒谎
[26:13] they tend to describe things in generalities. 会只描述事情的大概
[26:16] But when they use specifics, 但他们说细节时
[26:17] it’s more likely they’re telling the truth. 往往说的是实话
[26:19] Your patient give you any details? 你的病人说了什么细节吗
[26:21] The type of meds she wanted. 她想要的药物名称
[26:23] Oh, and her job. 还有她的工作
[26:24] That she’s a partner at a law firm. 她是一家律所的合伙人
[26:27] Astor, Caldwell, and Davis. 阿斯特-卡德威尔-戴维斯律所
[26:29] Start there. 从那着手
[26:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:40] 布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯 合伙人
[26:43] There. 看这里
[26:45] Nora Blake is actually Brenna McDouglas. 诺雅·布莱克其实是布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯
[26:47] Gotcha. 找到你了
[26:52] Am I a match? 我匹配吗
[26:53] No, I’m sorry. 不 很抱歉
[26:55] You don’t have enough HLA markers in common with Linda. 你跟琳达的白细胞抗原重合度不够高
[27:00] What about Evan? 那埃文呢
[27:01] He’s the only other blood relation. 他是她唯一的血亲
[27:02] It’s possible, but the injections needed 有可能 但捐赠者需要注射药物
[27:05] to boost stem cells increase the chance that the donors 来增长体内的干细胞数量
[27:08] themselves develop leukemia in the future. 这会增加其自身在将来患上白血病的风险
[27:10] Evan’s family history and his young age… 鉴于埃文的家族病史和他的年纪
[27:14] His risk would be significantly higher. 他冒的风险会特别高
[27:17] Is there any other way? 还有别的办法吗
[27:19] Stem cells can also be extracted 造血干细胞也可以
[27:21] directly from Evan’s bone marrow, 直接从埃文的骨髓中抽取
[27:23] but it’s an invasive process, 但这个过程也会对他造成损伤
[27:25] and given Evan’s weight, it would take multiple procedures 再考虑到他的体重 可能要重复多次
[27:28] to harvest the amount of cells needed. 才能抽取到足够的干细胞
[27:30] It would be painful for him, 这对他来说会很痛苦
[27:32] and I can’t guarantee it would be successful for you. 我也不能保证这个方法会对你有用
[27:41] So the only way to save my wife is to give my son 所以救我妻子的唯一办法
[27:44] the disease that’s killing her 就是让我儿子把命也搭进这个病里
[27:45] or put him through hell and hope for the best? 或者让他痛不欲生然后祈祷万事如意吗
[27:54] I’ll donate my stem cells. 我会捐赠我的干细胞
[28:07] I came to the United States for a better life. 我来美国是为了一段更好的生活
[28:09] Linda has one with James and Evan. 琳达跟詹姆斯和埃文已经拥有了这样的生活
[28:12] I can’t take that from her. 我不能把它从她身边夺走
[28:33] Fine, you got me. 好吧 被你发现了
[28:34] My name’s Brenna McDouglas, not Nora Blake. 我叫布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯 不是诺雅·布莱克
[28:37] Can I have my prescription now? 现在我能拿到我的处方药了吗
[28:38] It may feel like you need them, 你可能觉得你需要它们
[28:40] but more pills aren’t the answer. 但药片从来就不是答案
[28:42] I’m in pain. Don’t you even care? 我很痛苦 难道你一点也不在乎吗
[28:44] Yes, we care. 我们当然在乎
[28:46] And we want to help. 我们也想要帮你
[28:48] Let us set you up with an addiction therapist 我们会给你安排一个除瘾治疗师
[28:50] who can devise a pain management strategy 他会给你设计一个缓解痛苦的方案
[28:51] that doesn’t involve opioids. 而其中并不包括鸦片类药物
[28:53] Here’s some referrals that 这里有一些推荐
[28:55] I think you should take a look at. 我认为你应该看看
[28:56] No! I don’t need a therapist or a new plan. 不 我不需要什么治疗师或者新方案
[28:58] I need my refill. 我只需要我原来的那些药物
[29:00] What is the big deal? My God. 这有什么大不了的 天哪
[29:01] I’m a lawyer with great insurance, 我是一个上了保险的律师
[29:03] not some junkie off the street. 又不是什么大街上的瘾君子
[29:05] Or worse, some hombre that 或者什么更糟的
[29:07] probably can’t even speak the language. 连英语都不会说的人
[29:08] That guy in the next room– Mexican or whatever– 隔壁那个男的 不知道是墨西哥的还是哪的
[29:11] he attacked a man. 他攻击了一个人
[29:12] He fought him right in the emergency room. 他直接在急诊室外就跟另一个人打起来了
[29:15] But nobody gave him a hard time or prevented his care. 但也没人故意为难他 不给他药啊
[29:17] No. The doctor, the administrator– 没有 不管是医生还是管理人员
[29:20] they’re bending over backwards for him. 都对他尽心尽力的
[29:22] There is no way he comes before me. 他凭什么排在我前面
[29:25] So give me my prescription or, so help me, 所以要么把我的药给我
[29:28] I will sue you and this entire emergency room. 不然我就把你和这整个急诊室全告上法庭
[29:33] No. 不可能
[29:34] Then get out, and send me your boss. 那就滚出去 把你的上司叫来
[29:42] Dr. Lanik, my patient would like a word. 拉尼克医生 我的病人有话想跟你说
[29:55] 姓名 曼尼·卡尔德隆 医生 曼宁医生
[30:05] You ready? 准备好了吗
[30:16] Routine LIMA procedure should do it. 正常从左乳内动脉入手应该就可以成功
[30:18] Mammary artery’s a perfect size match. 乳动脉的大小刚好
[30:21] But, if for any reason it feels off, 但是 万一失败了的话
[30:25] we’ll use the saphenous vein instead. 我们就用隐静脉
[30:28] What, you disagree? 怎么 你不同意吗
[30:30] No, approach is spot on, 没有 方法最重要
[30:32] just wondering why you’re in the lead surgeon position. 我就是很好奇怎么你变成主刀医生了
[30:36] Because this is my patient. 因为这是我的病人
[30:37] He was when he was downstairs, 他在楼下的时候确实是你的病人
[30:39] but now he’s upstairs. 但他现在已经在楼上了
[30:41] I’ve been with Ricky since he entered the E.D. 从他进急诊室开始 我就一直在里基身边
[30:43] I’m gonna see him through to the end. 这一路我要陪他走完
[30:45] And I have no problem with that, 我并不介意这个
[30:46] as long as it’s as my number two. 只要你当好我的副手
[30:50] Scalpel please, Beth. 请你把手术刀给我 贝丝
[30:54] Stop. 住手
[30:57] Beth, scalpel. 贝丝 手术刀
[30:58] Hand him that instrument, and you’re off my team. 敢给他 你就被开除了
[31:00] This is my O.R., Dr. Rhodes… 这里是我的手术室 罗德斯医生
[31:01] You can assist or you can leave. 你可以帮忙或者离开
[31:03] What will it be? 你想选哪个
[31:17] I already told you, the CT cases on the CT floor 我早就说过了 在心胸科那层的心胸科患者
[31:20] belong to the CT Attending. 是属于心胸科主治医师的
[31:22] This shouldn’t have even been an issue. 这件事本来不会是个问题的
[31:24] No, because I wouldn’t even be up here 不 如果我有个搭桥机器
[31:25] if I had a bypass machine downstairs. 我才不会出现在这里
[31:27] Well, you don’t. Scalpel. 但你确实没有 手术刀
[31:40] It’s about time. 也是时候了
[31:40] I’ve been trying to reach you for hours. 这几个小时我一直在联系你
[31:45] Voight says the Feds want to come after me. 博伊特说联调局的条子想来查我
[31:47] – Yeah, I know. – Well, what the hell? -我知道 -这是什么情况
[31:49] You couldn’t let me know I was about to get sucker punched? 这种事情你都能瞒着我
[31:51] The Feds kept it from me. They know you’re my brother. 局里面没告诉我 他们知道我们是兄弟
[31:53] That I’d run interference. 我会干涉这件事
[31:54] – And did you? – Deaf ears. -那你这么做了吗 -我假装没听到
[31:56] PD, the Feds, they’ve been looking for a way 警察局 联调局 他们这几年
[31:57] into Ray Burke’s circle for years. 一直千方百计地想混进雷·伯克的圈子里
[31:59] Now they got one, they’re not letting go. 现在终于有机会了 他们可不会放手
[32:02] I’m calling Ray, I’m giving the venue back. 我要给雷打电话 我要把场地还给他
[32:04] This is not worth it to save a few bucks. 不值得为了省几个钱来冒这个风险
[32:05] Will, you can’t do that. 威尔 你不能这么做
[32:07] Judges are expediting warrants 法官正在加快申请逮捕令
[32:08] and your clearance in the CI program. This is happening. 外加你在线人计划中的清白 木已成舟了
[32:10] Whose side are you on? 你到底是站在哪边的
[32:12] Look, I’m not happy about making you a CI. 我不是故意要让你变成线人的
[32:14] But Ray Burke is a bad guy. 但雷·伯克是个坏人
[32:16] Have I told you about all the felonies? 我有把他那些罪名告诉过你吗
[32:18] Will, they want him for murder. 威尔 他们想抓他是因为谋杀
[32:19] He’s gotta go away. 他会逍遥法外
[32:20] So if I was running the task force, yeah, 所以如果要我来负责任务小组
[32:21] I’d wanna use you too. 我也会希望能用上你
[32:23] Ray’s that dangerous a criminal 雷是那么危险的一个罪犯
[32:24] and your best plan to nab him is me. 而你抓他的最好计划就是我
[32:27] He hardly ever lets anyone but family past the front door. 他一般不会轻易让除了家人以外的人进门
[32:30] You’re perfect. You’re a squeaky clean kid 你很完美 你是个社区里清清白白的孩子
[32:31] from the neighborhood who’s now an attending 现在你还是名主治医师
[32:33] at a big-time hospital. 在一家一流的医院里工作
[32:34] For Christ’s sakes, he invited you in. 而且天哪 他还邀请你加入
[32:36] This is insane. 这真的疯了
[32:38] Sometimes you’ve gotta do things you don’t want to do. 有时候你就是身不由己
[32:40] – That’s life. – No. -这就是生活 -不
[32:41] Screw the task force, screw Voight, 去他的任务小组 去他的博伊特
[32:44] and screw you. 还有去你的
[32:55] – She’s seizing. – 5 of Ativan. -她在抽搐 -五毫克阿提凡
[33:02] SATs have plummeted. 70. 血氧量骤跌 降到70了
[33:04] Face and lips are turning blue, she’s cyanotic. 脸唇发紫 她发绀了
[33:06] Can’t protect her airway either. 反正也保不住她的气管了
[33:07] I’m intubating. 我在插管
[33:11] Sux and etomidate? 需要司可林和依托咪酯吗
[33:12] Don’t need meds. She’s out. 不需要 她晕过去了
[33:23] I’m in. Bag her. 插好了 接气瓶
[33:27] Cancel the new labs, transfer to gyne for the oophorectomy. 取消新的化验 转移到妇科切除卵巢
[33:29] Both ovaries have to come out. 两侧卵巢都要切除
[33:31] But, Dr. Halstead– 但是 霍斯特德的医生
[33:32] I don’t have a choice anymore. 我们没得选了
[33:33] If I don’t act now, she’ll be dead. 如果我再不采取措施 她就会死
[33:35] Prep her to move. 准备好将她转移
[33:39] It’ll take five infusions to boost your stem cells 需要输液五次才能刺激你的干细胞
[33:42] to donation level. 达到捐赠的水平
[33:43] So come back tomorrow and I’ll meet you 所以你明天再过来一趟
[33:44] at the outpatient clinic for number two. 我在门诊等你进行第二次输液
[33:47] I know helping Linda is the right thing to do, but… 我知道帮助琳达是对的 但是
[33:51] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[33:53] Manny… 曼尼
[33:56] What’s going on right now in this country–I’m sorry. 我们国家现在的规定 我很抱歉
[34:00] I hope it’s not always like this. 我希望不会一直都这样
[34:04] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[34:18] Stop! 停下
[34:19] Stop right there. 站在那儿别动
[34:20] Immigration and Customs Enforcement. 移民与海关执法局
[34:21] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[34:22] Hey, what are you doing? 你们在做什么
[34:24] No, no, no, you need to stop. 不不不 你们得停下来
[34:25] This man is donating stem cells. 这个人要捐干细胞
[34:27] Ma’am, please step back. 女士 请退后
[34:28] I need you to stop. He is saving a life. 我要你们停下来 他是在拯救一个生命
[34:31] – Get your hands off of me! – Ma’am. -把你的手拿开 -女士
[34:44] Due diligence? That’s your position? 尽职调查 你的立场是这样的吗
[34:47] A patient made a complaint against Mr. Calderon 一位病患投诉了卡尔德隆先生
[34:49] regarding an altercation with Mr. Harper. 因为他和哈珀先生发生了口角
[34:51] I looked into it and discovered the immigration issue. 我调查了下然后发现了移民的问题
[34:54] Unsure what hospital policy was, 我不确定医院的政策是怎样的
[34:55] I brought the matter to Ms. Garrett. 就向加瑞特女士反映了此事
[34:57] I reached out to legal for clarification. 为了弄清楚我就找了律师
[34:59] They reached out to immigration officials 他们就找上移民局的人
[35:01] for further explanation of federal protocols. 去进一步解释联邦政府的政策
[35:03] You’re passing around Manny’s information 你就像玩电话游戏那样
[35:05] like it’s a game of Telephone. 随意传播曼尼的个人信息
[35:07] Agents took him down at the hospital! 移民局的人在医院把他逮捕了
[35:09] The hospital is protected as a sensitive location. 医院是受保护的敏感地带
[35:12] ICE had no right to make an arrest here. 移民与海关执法局无权在这里逮捕人
[35:15] I was informed that there was an active Immigration 我被告知还有一份来自移民与海关执法局
[35:18] and Customs Enforcement warrant on file for Mr. Calderon. 针对卡尔德隆先生有效的逮捕令
[35:22] So when authorities asked for permission 所以当警方请求同意
[35:23] to come on the property, I gave it. 到医院时 我同意了
[35:27] Did you even read this? 你认真看了吗
[35:29] They took Manny for a misdemeanor theft charge from 2010. 他们在2010年因很小的盗窃指控逮捕曼尼
[35:34] Stolen items valued at $8.62. 被盗物品价值8.62美元
[35:39] You gave permission for this. 因为这个你就同意了
[35:42] Manny’s wife is also undocumented and she’s pregnant. 曼尼的妻子也是非法入境 而且她怀孕了
[35:46] We just put a target on her back. 我们这是在她背后放冷枪
[35:48] I am not happy with the way this turned out. 我也不乐意看到是这样的结果
[35:51] But my duty is to protect this hospital, 但我的职责是保护医院
[35:54] not to pick fights with the Feds. 而不是向联调局挑衅
[35:57] I am sorry. 很遗憾
[36:19] Tough day, huh? 今天不好过吧
[36:23] You all right? 你还好吧
[36:24] She used an alias, lied to score drugs. 她用了化名 撒谎为了拿到药品
[36:27] She should be the one in cuffs, 她应该被抓起来
[36:28] not that poor guy just trying to help his sister. 而不是那个想帮他姐姐的可怜家伙
[36:30] I’m with you. 我支持你
[36:32] But, look, I mean, she’s an addict, right? 但是 毕竟她是个瘾君子 对吧
[36:34] And putting her behind bars wouldn’t work anyway. 把她关进监狱也于事无补
[36:38] I’m gonna have a lot of cases 我今后要处理很多
[36:39] that break the wrong way, aren’t I? 用不对的方式处理的情况 对吧
[36:42] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[36:44] You’re also gonna have a whole lot that won’t. 但你也会处理更多不必如此的情况
[36:53] Pathology report. 病理报告
[36:55] One of the ovarian cysts was a teratoma. 其中一个卵巢囊肿是畸胎瘤
[36:58] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[37:02] What if I’d been wrong? 万一我错了呢
[37:05] Are you supposed to say stuff like that 你应该向三年级的医学院学生
[37:06] to a third year medical student? 说这种话吗
[37:09] Probably not, but that was the toughest call 或许不应该 但那是我做过的
[37:11] I’ve ever had to make. 最艰难的决定
[37:13] Yeah, but you said you didn’t have a choice, 但你说过你别无选择
[37:15] so how tough could it have been? 所以那有什么难的呢
[37:23] I’m sorry. I am so sorry. 抱歉 我真的很抱歉
[37:36] Did the hospital change their position? 医院领导改变立场了吗
[37:37] Are they gonna help? 他们会帮忙吗
[37:40] What is this? 这是什么
[37:41] I compiled a list of immigration attorneys. 我列了个移民律师名单
[37:44] Perhaps they can get Manny released quickly 或许他们可以让曼尼尽快释放
[37:47] or expedite Linda’s citizenship 或者尽快让琳达获得公民身份
[37:49] so she has easier access to the transplant network. 这样她就更容易进入到移植系统中
[37:53] That family came to us for medical help, 那一家人来找我们获取医疗上的帮助
[37:55] and the best we could do is give them a list of lawyers? 而我们最多只能给他们一个移民律师名单
[37:59] There are millions of people out there like Manny. 外面像曼尼这样的人成千上万
[38:01] What happens if they get sick? 如果他们生病了该怎么办
[38:03] This is telling them, “Be afraid to go to the doctor.” 这是让他们”害怕去看医生”
[38:22] About earlier– sorry I had to get rough. 之前 抱歉我那么强硬
[38:25] Don’t be. 没关系
[38:26] You were just protecting your territory. 你只是在保护你的地盘
[38:29] So am I. 我也是
[38:33] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[38:36] About 3 and 1/2 square feet. 大约三平米多的地方
[38:41] Ah. Space for a bypass machine. 放搭桥机的空间
[38:45] Of course. 当然了
[38:47] Big ticket item. Good luck. 大件家伙啊 祝你好运
[38:49] Good night. 晚安
[38:54] Ethan. 伊森
[38:57] Hey, you got a minute? 你有时间吗
[39:01] Bernie, it’s been a long day. 伯尼 我今天很累了
[39:01] I just want to go home and not think about anything. 我只想回家 不想理其他的事
[39:04] Please. 拜托了
[39:14] I’m really sorry I put you in this position. 真的很抱歉 我让你处在这种境地
[39:18] Look, I’m a– I’m a middle-aged guy, 我确实是个中年大叔
[39:21] and I meet your sister in AA. 我和你妹妹在戒酒会认识
[39:23] We start dating, we shouldn’t, 我们开始约会 本来不应该的
[39:25] and I get her pregnant. 但我让她怀孕了
[39:26] And I’d be furious, too, if I were you. 如果我是你 我也会大发雷霆的
[39:29] But I’m committed to my sobriety. 但我会一直坚持戒酒
[39:32] And… 而且
[39:36] Look, all I can say is 我只想说
[39:39] I love Emily. 我爱艾米莉
[39:41] And I’m gonna take care of her. 而且我会好好照顾她
[39:43] And our baby. 和我们的宝宝
[39:50] Okay, Bernie. 好 伯尼
[39:55] Okay. 好的
[40:06] Look, man, it’s been a pretty long day 老哥 今天很漫长
[40:07] so I don’t want to get into it with you, okay? 所以我不想跟你争执了 好吗
[40:10] I’m really your only option? 我真的是你们唯一的选择
[40:14] Yeah. 是的
[40:18] Okay then. 那好吧
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme