Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Friends, 朋友们
[00:06] let us raise a glass 让我们共同举杯
[00:08] to dear Patrick Halstead. 敬我们亲爱的帕特里克·霍斯特德
[00:11] May you be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you’re dead. 愿你在死讯到阎王那的一小时前就已登极乐
[00:15] – Sláinte! – Sláinte! -干杯 -干杯
[00:21] – Let me get you another one. – Yes, please. Thank you. -我再给你拿一杯 -好 谢谢你
[00:27] Will. 威尔
[00:30] Tommy. 汤米
[00:32] Sorry about your dad. 你爸爸的死 节哀
[00:34] My old man couldn’t be here. He… 我爸爸来不了 他…
[00:36] he’s not feeling so well. 他不太舒服
[00:37] – Sorry to hear it. – Yeah. -很遗憾 -是啊
[00:39] You know, you could do me a solid, though. 但你能帮我个忙
[00:42] Dad, he… 我爸爸他…
[00:44] he won’t go to a hospital. 他不肯去医院
[00:45] Maybe you could come by the house, 或许你可以来我家
[00:47] give him a look-see? 给他瞧瞧
[00:48] Sorry, Tommy, I’m an ED doc. 抱歉 汤米 我是急救医生
[00:50] Emergency medicine. 就是急诊科医生
[00:53] – All right. – I hope he feels better. -好吧 -希望他身体好转
[00:54] Thanks, Will. 谢了 威尔
[00:59] – Tommy. – Yeah? -汤米 -什么事
[01:01] Your father still running the neighborhood? 你爸爸还在照顾邻里吗
[01:03] You kidding me? He’ll never let that go. 别逗了 他根本不肯放手
[01:07] – All right, I’ll drop by. – Thanks a lot, Will. -好吧 我会去拜访下 -太感谢了 威尔
[01:10] You got it. 不客气
[01:22] – You okay? – Great, man. -你还好吗 -没事 哥们
[01:59] So… 所以
[02:00] It’s only–what, five days till your hybrid OR’s up and running? 你的混合手术室开张就剩五天了
[02:04] Four, actually, and I’ve still got personnel to train 其实是四天 而且我还要培训人员
[02:06] and logistics to figure out. 还要等物流
[02:08] You’re nervous about this, aren’t you? 你很紧张 对吧
[02:10] I don’t think I’ve ever seen you nervous. 我都没见过你紧张
[02:13] It’s refreshing. 真是新鲜
[02:15] Not necessarily attractive, but refreshing. 不算迷人 但着实是耳目一新
[02:23] Help! Help me! 救命 帮帮我
[02:25] My son can’t breathe. 我儿子喘不过气了
[02:27] Okay, come with me. 好 跟我来
[02:30] It’s okay, buddy. 没事的 孩子
[02:32] – Dr. Choi. – What’s going on? -崔医生 -怎么回事
[02:34] Looks like the early stages of respiratory failure. 看起来像早期呼吸衰竭
[02:37] Lay him down here. 让他躺在这里
[02:39] Any medical history? 有用药史吗
[02:40] He was born with bad kidneys. 他天生肾有问题
[02:42] They see him at the hospital in Gary, 之前是在加里医院看病的
[02:43] but I don’t think they know what they’re doing. 但我觉得他们好像不会看
[02:44] Daddy! My tummy hurts. 爸爸 我肚子疼
[02:47] When’s the last time he was dialyzed? 他上次透析是什么时候
[02:48] I don’t know. My–my ex deals with that. 我不知道 都是我前妻带去看的
[02:50] Let’s put him on oxygen, 给他供氧
[02:52] then let reno know he needs dialysis. 通知肾脏组他需要透析
[02:54] – It really hurts. – I’m so sorry. -真的很疼 -对不起
[02:57] All right, Ben, we’re gonna give you something 本 我们很快会给你治疗
[02:59] that’ll make you feel better in just a minute okay? 让你可以舒服一点的 好吗
[03:00] Here. 来
[03:02] Okay. 好
[03:03] He’s got a lot of fluid in his lungs. 他的肺部有很多积液
[03:05] Hopefully, the dialysis will bring it down. 但愿透析能把积液排出
[03:06] Then we can discuss what to do next. 然后我们可以讨论接下来怎么做
[03:08] Yeah, of course, man, whatever you say. 当然没问题 医生 你尽管治
[03:09] – Dr. Choi. – Hold on one second, Maggie. -崔医生 -等一下 麦基
[03:11] I know this isn’t easy, but try to stay calm. 我知道不容易 但你尽量冷静下来
[03:13] We’re gonna take good care of your son. 我们会好好照顾你儿子的
[03:14] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[03:16] Need to talk to you right now. April. 必须马上和你说 艾普尔
[03:22] Yeah? 什么事
[03:23] That dad, Chris Davis, 那个爸爸 克里斯·戴维斯
[03:25] there’s a BOLO out for his arrest. 有他的协查通告
[03:26] – A “Be on the lookout?” – Yeah. -通缉令吗 -是的
[03:29] He kidnapped his son. 他绑架了他的儿子
[03:44] Apparently, he just got out of Joliet on parole. 显然他刚从监狱保释出来
[03:48] Showed up at his ex-wife’s, grabs his son, and takes off. 他跑去前妻家 抓住了儿子带走了
[03:52] How’s the boy? 孩子怎么样
[03:53] End stage renal disease. 终末期肾病
[03:55] The poor kid. 可怜的孩子
[03:58] I’ll call PD. 我去叫警察
[03:59] Ms. Goodwin, Ben’s in bad enough shape 古德温女士 本的情况很糟
[04:02] without having him watch his dad get arrested and taken away. 不能让他眼睁睁看爸爸被逮捕并带走
[04:04] – Could we just hold off until he’s stabilized? – April. -我们能不能至少等他稳定下来 -艾普尔
[04:08] He risked his freedom to bring Ben here. 他冒着失去自由的风险带本过来
[04:10] He’s not gonna leave. 他不会走的
[04:11] I’m not sure that’s our call. 我想这不是我们说了算吧
[04:14] Can you think of any medical reason 你能不能想到什么医学上的原因
[04:16] why we should hold off? 能让我们先等一等
[04:19] No. 不能
[04:21] I’ll keep an eye on Ben. 我会留意本的
[04:22] – Go ahead and make the call. – Okay then. -去叫警察吧 -好的
[04:26] Really? 真的吗
[04:27] Our first duty is to protect our patient. 我们的首要使命是保护病人
[04:29] How? By taking his dad away? 怎么保护 把他爸爸带走吗
[04:31] We have no idea what this man is capable of. 我们不知道这个人会做什么
[04:42] Sharon. 莎伦
[04:43] Gwen. 格温
[04:45] Dr. Lanik, new coat. 拉尼克医生 新外套哦
[04:48] Since Dr. Stohl is no longer here, 既然斯托尔医生已离开
[04:50] Dr. Lanik will be our interim chief of the ED. 拉尼克医生将临时担任急诊室主任
[04:55] Congratulations. 恭喜
[04:56] Thank you. Excuse me. 谢谢 失陪了
[05:01] You didn’t consult me on this. 这件事你都没问过我
[05:03] Seems to be your mission to fight me on everything. 看来你的任务就是每件事都和我作对
[05:06] Until that changes, 在你转变态度之前
[05:08] I’m going to be making some decisions unilaterally. 我会单方面做出一些决定
[05:17] Mr. Nevins, I’m Dr. Rhodes. Nice to meet you. 内文斯先生 我是罗德斯医生 幸会
[05:21] – Call me Bill. – All right, Bill it is. -叫我比尔吧 -好的 比尔
[05:23] So I understand you’ve got some new onset back pain, huh? 我听闻你有些新的背痛 是吗
[05:27] Yeah, but it’s not too bad. 是的 但不算严重
[05:28] It’s nothing you need to get making a fuss about. 没什么大不了的 不用大惊小怪
[05:31] Yeah, well, fuss is kind of our thing here. 是啊 问题就出在这个小怪上
[05:34] Now it looks like your CT shows an aortic dissection, 你的CT显示你有主动脉夹层分离
[05:38] which means you’ve got a tear on the inside of your vessel wall. 也就是说你的血管壁内侧被撕开了
[05:41] Do you have any tingling in your arms? 你胳膊上有感到刺痛吗
[05:44] Nope. 没有
[05:45] Any palpitations, funny feelings in your chest? 有没有心悸 胸腔里有奇怪的感觉吗
[05:49] Nothing. Seriously, I’m good to do. 没有 真的 我好得很
[05:52] Well, you might be right. 也许你是对的
[05:53] It looks like the tear is small, 看来撕裂还很小
[05:55] so if we can get you stabilized, 所以如果我们能让你情况稳定下来
[05:57] we should be able to send you home 就可以送你回家
[05:58] to follow up with the cardiologist. 接着去看心脏病专家了
[06:00] – That’d be great. – All right. -那太好了 -好
[06:02] Start on him an Esmolol drip, 给他挂艾司洛尔点滴
[06:03] and if his systolic gets above 120, 如果他的收缩压高于120
[06:06] – let me know. – Yes, doctor. -就通知我 -好 医生
[06:07] I’ll be back to check in on you in a bit. 我等下再回来看你
[06:09] Thanks, doctor. 谢谢 医生
[06:13] You ever taken a lead on a case before? 你有过主治病例了吗
[06:15] – Not yet. – Well, today’s your lucky day, -还没有 -那今天你很幸运
[06:20] Mr. And Mrs. Harris, 哈里斯先生和太太
[06:22] I’m student doctor Curry and this is Doctor Manning. 我是学生医生库里 这位是曼宁医生
[06:25] – I’m Lisa. – Matt. -我是丽莎 -我是马特
[06:27] So you’re 13 weeks pregnant with three days of abdominal pain. 所以您已怀孕十三周 但已腹痛三天
[06:32] Have you ever had pain like this before? 以前像这样痛过吗
[06:33] No. 没有
[06:35] I’m going to examine you, if that’s all right. 如果可以的话 我来给您做些检查
[06:42] Okay, have you had any bleeding? 好 您有流血吗
[06:44] No. 没有
[06:45] Okay, any complications with your pregnancy? 好 有任何妊娠并发症吗
[06:48] No. I mean, not with the pregnancy. 没有 和怀孕无关
[06:51] For years, doctors said Lisa could never get pregnant. 多年来 医生都说丽莎怀不了孕
[06:54] We tried and we prayed, but nothing worked, 我们不断尝试祈祷 但都没有用
[06:57] until, one day, it just happened. 直到有天突然精诚所至
[07:01] Did they tell you why you couldn’t get pregnant? 他们有说过为什么你怀不了孕吗
[07:04] Something about the shape of my uterus. 说是我的子宫形状什么的
[07:06] They did some tests, 他们做了一些检查
[07:08] but whatever it is, it doesn’t matter 但不管是什么都无所谓
[07:10] ’cause we finally have our miracle baby. 因为我们还是怀上了奇迹宝宝
[07:14] So the thing about human anatomy 从人体解剖学来说
[07:16] is that even when things may seem like a miracle– 即使是看起来像是奇迹的一些事情…
[07:18] You know, before we get much further, 在我们进一步诊断之前
[07:20] I think we should check your blood 我想我们应该给你验个血
[07:21] and send you over for a doppler, 送你去做个超声检查
[07:24] just to get some more information. 以获得更多信息
[07:25] – Is that okay? – Yeah, that’s okay. -可以吗 -好的 可以
[07:27] Great. We’ll be back soon. 很好 我们马上回来
[07:33] First trimester pain in a woman with anatomic abnormalities 解剖构造异常的女人的孕早期腹痛症状
[07:36] means that this pregnancy could be ectopic. 表示可能是宫外孕
[07:38] Yes, but that does not mean 对 但这不代表
[07:39] that we need to give her a physiology lesson. 我们要给她上生理课
[07:41] We do if we want her to be informed about her condition. 我们想让她明白病情 就得这么做
[07:43] She’s entitled to her beliefs. 她有权有自己的信仰
[07:45] It is not our job to challenge them. 我们没必要去挑战
[07:46] – It is when they’re wrong. – Ms. Curry, -信仰是错的时候应该要 -库里小姐
[07:48] we don’t know what we’re looking at yet, 我们还不确定病因
[07:50] so just go order the tests. 所以去约检查吧
[07:56] Hey, Ben. Feeling any better? 本 有好一点吗
[07:59] No. 没有
[08:03] He’s in SVT. 他有室上性心动过速
[08:04] Give him 4 milligrams of Diltiazem over 5 minutes. 每五分钟给他四毫克地尔卓硫
[08:07] “SVT”? 室上性心动过速
[08:08] – What’s that? – It’s an arrhythmia. -那是什么 -心律失常
[08:11] You mean his heart? 你是说他的心脏
[08:12] I thought the problem was his kidneys. 我以为他是肾不好
[08:14] It is, but kidney failure can lead 确实 但肾衰竭会引起
[08:15] to dysfunction in other systems. 其他系统机能障碍
[08:17] Will dialysis fix it? 透析可以解决吗
[08:19] I mean, he’s been doing that and he’s still getting worse. 他一直在透析 可是情况却越来越糟
[08:21] We need to give it a chance 我们得先试一试
[08:22] before I can assess what else he might need. 我才能判断他还需要什么
[08:28] You didn’t have to do this. 你没必要这么做
[08:30] Sorry, legally I had to. 抱歉 法律上我该这么做
[08:36] Hey, Benny. 小本
[08:39] Benny, I got to go away for a little while. 小本 我得离开一小会
[08:43] But Dr. Choi is gonna take good care of you, okay? 不过崔医生会好好照顾你的
[08:47] So you listen to him and do whatever he says, 所以你要听他的话 照他说的做
[08:49] and I promise everything’s gonna be okay. 我保证 一切都会好起来的
[08:53] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[08:55] Okay. 好
[08:58] I love you. Okay. 我爱你 好了
[09:07] Christopher Davis, you’re under arrest for aggravated kidnapping, 克里斯托夫·戴维斯 你因情节严重的绑架
[09:09] endangerment of a child, 危害儿童
[09:10] violation of an order of protection, and violation of parole. 违反保护令及假释条例被捕
[09:14] Do everything you can for Ben. 尽你所能救本
[09:16] Please. 拜托
[09:18] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们走吧
[09:20] Burgess. 伯吉斯
[09:22] Hold up. What’s up? 等一下 怎么了
[09:26] His–his son’s really sick. 他的儿子 病得很重
[09:29] Could you keep him here till 在我们想到更好的治疗方案前
[09:31] we have a better idea of what’s going? 你能把他留在这里吗
[09:33] That’s not up to me. 这不是我能决定的
[09:35] I know. 我知道
[09:36] If you want, I can– I don’t know– 如果你要求的话 我或许可以
[09:38] call the State’s Attorney and find out. 给州检打电话问问
[09:39] I’d appreciate it. 非常感谢
[09:41] He can wait in there. 他可以在那里等着
[09:44] Okay. 好的
[09:45] Talbert. 塔尔伯特
[09:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:01] – Is that the baby? – Yes. -那是孩子吗 -是的
[10:06] What? 怎么了
[10:08] Your pregnancy is ectopic, 你宫外孕了
[10:10] which means that the fetus 这意味着胎儿
[10:12] is implanted outside of your uterus. 在子宫外着床了
[10:15] Okay, but you can put it back where it belongs right? 好吧 但是你们可以把它归到原位吧
[10:17] Unfortunately, we can’t. 很遗憾 我们不行
[10:20] And I’m afraid it’s implanted on your vena cava, 而且恐怕它着床到了你的腔静脉上
[10:22] the large vessel that carries blood back to your heart. 是一根大血管 用来让血液流回你心脏的
[10:26] And from the free fluid 从游离液体中
[10:28] I’m seeing in your abdomen, 我们看到了你的腹腔
[10:30] tells me that, unfortunately, the vessel is leaking. 这告诉我们 很遗憾 这根血管破裂了
[10:34] So how do you stop it? 所以你怎么才能不让它流血
[10:35] I mean, you need an operation. 你需要做手术
[10:37] The surgeon will have to remove the fetus 手术会移除胎儿
[10:39] and then repair the vessel. 同时修复血管
[10:40] Wait, you mean we… 等下 你的意思是我们…
[10:42] could lose the baby? 会失去这个孩子吗
[10:43] I’m sorry, but you would in any case 我很抱歉 但是基于胎儿着床的位置
[10:46] because of where it’s implanted. 不管血管破不破裂 这个孩子都保不住
[10:47] There’s no possible way that 这个胎儿不可能
[10:49] it’ll survive long enough to be viable. 正常存活下去
[10:50] In surgery, we’ll keep your bleeding from getting out of control, 通过手术 我们才能避免你失血过多
[10:53] so we need to get you up to the OR as soon as possible. 所以我们需要将你尽快送入手术室
[10:57] No. 不
[10:58] – I’m sorry? – I am not having surgery. -你说什么 -我不做手术
[11:01] I don’t think you understand. 你没明白我们的意思
[11:03] If we don’t operate, you’re going to die. 如果你不做手术 你会死的
[11:05] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[11:07] This baby is a miracle. 孩子是上天赐予我的奇迹
[11:09] And God will take care of it. 老天会照顾好他的
[11:17] Bill, what’s happening? 比尔 怎么回事
[11:18] It’s like it’s tearing a hole through my belly. 感觉有东西正在我的肚子里挖洞一样
[11:21] Maggie, we need to get Mr. Nevins to interventional now. 麦基 我们得把内文斯先生送去内镜检查
[11:24] I’m on it. 我现在就准备
[11:25] Bill, I think the tear in your aorta is getting larger, 比尔 我认为你主动脉破裂越来越严重
[11:27] so we need to place a stent so it doesn’t get any worse okay? 我们需要给你放置支架以防情况恶化 好吗
[11:31] Yes, if you say so. 好的 你说什么就是什么
[11:33] Okay. 好
[11:34] Maggie, get transport down. 麦基 让运输车下来
[11:35] We need to get him moving. 我们得把他送过去
[11:36] – IR’s full. – It can’t wait. -造影室满了 -等不及了
[11:37] Can they bump any cases? 能让我们插个队吗
[11:39] No, and both CT O.Rs are full too. 不行 而且CT室和手术室也满了
[11:40] There’s nowhere to go. 没地方可去了
[11:41] If his aorta ruptures, he’s gonna bleed out. 如果他主动脉破裂 他会失血而死
[11:45] I’m opening up my hybrid O.R. 我要启用我自己的混合手术室
[11:46] It’s not ready yet, 那还没准备好呢
[11:48] and it’s not fully stocked. 而且也没有充足的储备
[11:49] Bill is too unstable. I can’t risk his aorta 比尔很不稳定 我不能冒着
[11:51] blowing while we wait to get him upstairs. 他主动脉破裂的风险等着送他上楼检查
[11:53] That team is not trained yet 这个团队还没培训呢
[11:54] and it — you haven’t done a single run-through. 而且 你还没从头到尾试过一遍呢
[11:57] Dr. Rhodes! 罗德斯医生
[12:03] Will, when was the last time you were here? 威尔 你上次来这里是什么时候了
[12:06] Man, I can’t even remember. 我都记不得了 老兄
[12:10] – Hey, Tim. – Will. -你好 提姆 -威尔
[12:12] What’s the score? 比分怎么样了
[12:14] Just started. 才刚开始
[12:15] – All right. – Dad. -好吧 -爸爸
[12:17] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[12:19] Will Halstead’s here. 威尔·霍斯特德来了
[12:21] William. 威廉姆斯
[12:23] Still got the red hair. 还是一头红发啊
[12:25] Nice to see you, Mr. Burke. 很高兴见到你 伯克先生
[12:26] Please, Ray. 叫我雷就行
[12:28] – Dad, I’ll be in the kitchen. – Yeah. -爸爸 我去厨房了 -去吧
[12:31] See you, Will. 一会儿见 威尔
[12:32] And, listen, I’m sorry about your father. 孩子 我为你父亲感到难过
[12:35] Good guy, 他是个好人
[12:37] but a terrible poker face. 但是总扳着个扑克脸
[12:39] Always looked to the left when he had a good hand. 拿到一手好牌时 就会向左看
[12:41] And he loved those Friday night games. 他很喜欢这种属于周五晚上的游戏
[12:44] So what seems to be the problem? 所以 你哪里不舒服
[12:46] It’s nothing. Tommy’s a worrywart. 没什么 汤米老是杞人忧天
[12:50] I just been getting these dizzy spells. 我只是有点阵发性眩晕
[12:52] Sometimes they’ll lay me out a couple hours. 有时候一晕就好几个小时
[12:54] Well, sit down. Let’s have a listen. 来坐下 我听听
[13:02] This is what’s missing from medicine these days, 这就是现在医学领域里缺失的东西
[13:05] the face to face. 面对面问诊
[13:08] I’ll take a house call over 到底哪天我才能打个电话
[13:09] some giant hospital any day. 大医院医生就来给我看病呢
[13:11] Can’t say I blame you. 我就不说你了
[13:16] Yeah, you do have a little bit of a murmur. 听起来确实有一些杂音
[13:18] Probably worth keeping an eye on. 或许值得关注一下
[13:20] So what are you up to these days? 那么 你最近在忙什么
[13:23] Still got that place down on Union? 工会那地盘还是你管吗
[13:25] The Hall? Yeah. 那个大礼堂吗 是啊
[13:27] Man, must be a heck of a business. 老天 一定是笔大买卖
[13:30] I tell you, I’m getting married soon, 我跟你说 我快要结婚了
[13:32] and all the places out there 而外面那些地方
[13:33] are either booked up or charging a fortune. 不是订光了 就是太贵了
[13:41] So? 所以呢
[13:43] Are you gonna ask me or what? 你到底是要问我借还是怎么样
[13:45] Ah, no, that’s not why– 不 我不是因此…
[13:46] Come on, kid. 拜托 孩子
[13:48] You check in on me on your day off, 你休假的时候还来看我
[13:51] you need a hall. I’m not an idiot. 你要定礼堂 我不是傻子
[13:54] I don’t mean to– 我并不是要…
[13:55] I’m happy to do it. 我很乐意
[14:00] So just say yes. 所以就承认了吧
[14:05] You’re too smart for me, Mr. Burke. 你太聪明了 伯克先生
[14:07] Ray. 雷
[14:08] – I really appreciate it. – Nah. -非常感激 -没事
[14:12] I gotta draw some blood. Run some tests. 我得抽点血 给你做几个检查
[14:14] My favorite part. 我最喜欢的环节
[14:19] All right, let’s get this started. 好了 开始吧
[14:21] – Where’s Beth? – Stuck in the O.R. -贝丝在哪里 -还在手术室忙
[14:23] This wasn’t on the schedule. 排班表上没有排这个
[14:26] Gene, what’s happening with the monitors? 基恩 监测器怎么回事
[14:28] It’s a brand new system. I’m still figuring it out. 这是新安装的系统 我还在鼓捣
[14:30] Dr. Rhodes, patient’s under. I’m set. 罗德斯医生 病人已经到了 我准备好了
[14:33] Denise, what’s the hold up? 丹妮丝 你在干什么
[14:34] I can’t find the right-sized guide wires. 我找不到尺寸合适的连接管
[14:37] All right, IV contrast, injector tubing, 静脉管 注射导管
[14:40] and 20 and 60 CC syringes. 还有20和60单位的注射器
[14:42] I didn’t know which ones you wanted. 我不知道你们要哪种
[14:44] – Thank you, Maggie. – Welcome. -谢谢你 麦基 -不客气
[14:46] Dr. Rhodes, I still can’t find the correct guidewires. 罗德斯先生 我还是找不到合适的导管
[14:49] Oh, that’s the middle cabinet top left corner. 中间抽屉的左上角
[14:54] Iris, call upstairs. We’re not gonna need Beth. 艾瑞斯 打给楼上 我们不需要贝丝了
[14:56] – I can make the call. – Nope. I need you to scrub in. -我能帮你们打 -不 我需要你来帮忙
[14:58] What? I can’t do that. 什么 我不行
[15:00] You used to scrub, right? 你以前就来帮过忙吧
[15:02] Yeah, that’s like forever ago. 那是很久以前了
[15:02] I don’t even know if I remember. 我都可能不记得该怎么做了
[15:04] I need a pair of hands. Go scrub in. 我需要帮忙 穿上手术服
[15:08] – April, take over. – Yeah. No problem. -艾普尔 你来接手 -好的 没问题
[15:17] Your patient, Mrs. Harris, 你的病人 哈里斯太太
[15:19] just passed the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale with flying colors. 刚刚顺利地通过了简明精神病评定
[15:23] You actually think she’s capable of making this decision? 你真的觉得她能够做出决定吗
[15:26] She is holding on to a very strong belief, 她的信仰十分坚定
[15:28] but other than that she seems entirely reasonable. 不过除此之外 她看起来很正常
[15:31] “Reasonable”? She thinks God is going 正常 她认为上帝要
[15:32] to save a fetus with a 0% chance of survival. 拯救一个没可能生还的婴儿
[15:35] That’s delusional. 这是妄想
[15:37] Well, in my experience, 根据我的经验
[15:37] it’s not always so easy to figure out 很难分清楚什么是信仰
[15:39] where belief ends and delusion begins. 什么是妄想
[15:42] I mean, faith in a supreme being 很多人都抱有
[15:44] is held by an overwhelming majority of humans. 极致的信仰
[15:47] Okay, but if we don’t do something, she’s going to die. 但如果我们不做些什么 她会死的
[15:50] Can’t force a procedure on her that she doesn’t want. 你不能逼迫一名病人做她不想做的事
[15:52] We’re her doctors. 我们是她的医生
[15:54] Our job is to fix her, not argue about theology. 我们的工作是治好她 而不是讨论神学
[15:56] I’m sorry, but this is– this is ridiculous. 抱歉 但这…太荒谬了
[15:58] Ms. Curry, 库里小姐
[15:59] I appreciate that this is a complicated situation, 我明白这情况很复杂
[16:01] but our job, in fact, 但其实我们的工作
[16:03] is to treat our patients to the best of our ability 是尽我们所能治愈我们的病人
[16:06] while honoring their cultural, spiritual, and religious beliefs. 同时还要尊重他们的文化 精神和宗教信仰
[16:10] She’s allowed to make her own decisions 她可以自己做决定
[16:12] whether we agree with them or not. 不管我们认不认同
[16:25] What did the State’s Attorney say about that kid’s dad? 地检对那孩子的爸爸怎么说
[16:27] Haven’t heard back yet. 还没有回应
[16:28] But does he have to wait in my treatment room? 但是他有必要在我的治疗室等着吗
[16:29] For now, yes, Ben needs a kidney transplant. 现在是的 本需要肾脏移植
[16:31] I want to see if Chris is a match. 我要看看克里斯能否配型
[16:32] The man’s going to jail. 那个人要进监狱了
[16:34] And his son is dying. 他的儿子要死了
[16:35] His boy needs a kidney. 他的儿子需要一个肾
[16:36] We don’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[16:41] Almost done. 快好了
[16:43] My ex is always telling me how they’re 我前妻总是告诉我
[16:44] doing just fine without me. 她们没有我过得有多好
[16:47] Then I saw him lying there, 然后我看到他躺在那里
[16:49] looking so sick. 病恹恹的
[16:52] Yeah… 是啊
[16:53] For whatever it’s worth, Ben may very well have died 不管怎么样 如果今天你没带本来
[16:55] if you hadn’t brought him here today. 他可能就死了
[16:57] Anyway, 反正
[16:58] it’s not like he’s gonna miss me. 他也不会想我
[17:01] Never really been there for him in the first place. 我一开始就没在他身边
[17:03] I’ll have the results soon. 检测结果马上出来
[17:19] What you got there? 你在看什么
[17:21] The Journal of “Computer Methods and Biomedicine.” 《计算机方法与生物医学》期刊
[17:26] – MIT grad, right? – Yep. -你是麻省理工的 对吗 -是的
[17:28] – Looks very technical. – It is. -看起来很高科技 -是的
[17:30] But so is creating a biomolecular scaffolding 是创造一个体外复制人体器官的
[17:32] to replicate human organs in vitro. 生物分子支架液痕高科技
[17:36] That’s what I’m going to do as soon as I finish med school. 我上完医学院后就决定去研究这个
[17:39] Sounds rewarding. 听起来很厉害
[17:41] You know, in terms of Mrs. Harris, 关于哈里斯太太的事
[17:43] I just want to clarify that… 我只是想说
[17:46] the challenge when you’re trying 你在评判
[17:47] to evaluate a patient’s ability to act 病人能否独立判断时
[17:49] in their own interests… 面对的挑战…
[17:50] Oh, actually… 其实
[17:51] her labs are ready. I-I should go check on them. 她的检查结果出来了 我要去看看
[18:03] Femoral sheath is in. 股骨鞘插入
[18:07] Gene, get in closer. 基恩 再近一点
[18:09] Zooming in. 放大中
[18:14] What? 怎么了
[18:16] That bulge there, 那块凸起部分
[18:18] that’s where his aortic wall is the weakest. 这是他的血管壁最脆弱的地方
[18:20] That wasn’t there before. 本来不在那里的
[18:21] That’s because his aneurysm’s enlarging. 因为他的动脉瘤变大了
[18:24] We need to open him up. 我们得给他开胸
[18:26] What do you mean? 什么意思
[18:27] His aorta is being squeezed closed. 他的动脉被挤压封闭
[18:29] I’m gonna try going in from the top. 我试试从上方着手
[18:31] Dr. Rhodes, the team’s not ready. 罗德斯医生 这里的人手不完备
[18:33] Let me just call upstairs– 我还是通知楼上
[18:34] We don’t have time to go upstairs. 没时间转移到楼上去了
[18:36] Dr. Rhodes, we don’t even have profusion down here. 罗德斯医生 这里连胸腔镜都没有
[18:38] So we’ll do it without. Set up for a thoracotomy. 那就不用它 准备进行紧急胸腔手术
[18:40] – Dr. Rhodes… – Maggie! -罗德斯医生 -麦基
[18:43] We are opening him up. 一定要给他开胸
[18:46] All right, you heard the man. 那好 你们都听见了
[18:48] Let’s get set up for a thoracotomy. 准备进行紧急胸腔手术吧
[18:49] Let’s go! 快
[18:54] I can’t get a good angle on the aorta. 我找不到好的角度接近主动脉
[19:00] You opened his chest. 你居然给他开胸
[19:02] We didn’t have a choice. 我也没办法
[19:03] You told me yourself this room wasn’t ready. 你亲口告诉我这里还没准备好
[19:06] What if this patient doesn’t survive? 万一病人没挺过去呢
[19:09] Connor, I advocated for this program. 康纳 我为这个项目四处奔走
[19:12] For you. 为了你
[19:14] And now you’re gonna blow it up before it even starts? 而你要在项目开张之前就搞砸吗
[19:16] Damn it. This isn’t working. 可恶 这样不行
[19:18] Great. How do you propose we get him upstairs with his chest open? 很好 不如我们把他挪到楼上再开胸
[19:22] I’m not going to. 我不会去
[19:23] Get me a five-inch 30 millimeter Dacron graft. 给我5英寸20毫米的涤纶补片
[19:27] We’re gonna cut out the damaged aorta and sew in a graft. 我们把受损的主动脉切开 再用补片修补
[19:30] Prepare for cross clamp. 准备十字钳
[19:32] Cross clamp. That only gives you 30 minutes 十字钳 你只能争取到三十分钟
[19:35] even under the best of circumstances. 而这还是在最好的设备条件下
[19:36] This is a terrible long shot. 你这一步太险了
[19:38] Yeah, I understand the risk. 是 我明白风险
[19:40] Fine, I’ll scrub in. 那好 我去洗手
[19:41] Six and a half gloves. 六码半的手套
[19:42] No, I have everyone I need. 不用 我这人手够了
[19:48] You wanna kill this man, fine. 你想害死他 随你便
[19:52] Cross clamps times two. 十字钳 第二支
[19:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:58] Right away. 马上
[20:00] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[20:02] Hey, so you know how it’s been impossible 你知道想找个合适的婚礼场所
[20:03] to find a venue for the wedding? 有多么难吗
[20:04] – Mm-hmm. – Well, I found one. -知道 -我找到了一个
[20:06] – You did? – And not just found it. -找到了吗 -不只是找到了
[20:08] Killed it. Seats 200, 还订了 两百个座位
[20:11] separate room for cocktails, and I got the place at cost. 还有单独的鸡尾酒厅 而且还是打折价
[20:13] How did you do that? 你怎么找到的
[20:14] The owner’s a guy who knew my dad. 店主是我爸的熟人
[20:16] He wasn’t feeling well, so I made a house call. 他不太舒服 我就上门服务了一下
[20:18] I looked him over and he insisted we take it. 我给他看了下 他就坚持要我们去
[20:21] Will, that’s fantastic. 威尔 那真是太好了
[20:23] That’s how Canaryville works: 我们加纳利镇的人就这样
[20:24] you scratch my back, I scratch yours. 我帮我一次 我还你一次
[20:26] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[20:28] The ICU just called. 重症监护室叫你
[20:29] Mrs. Harris’s pressure’s dropping. 哈里斯太太的血压下降了
[20:30] On my way. 这就去
[20:32] – This is great. – Yeah. -太好了 -是啊
[20:35] Let’s go. 我们走
[20:39] She’s 90/60. 血压90/60
[20:41] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[20:42] Let’s see. 我看看
[20:46] You’re losing too much blood. 你失血太多了
[20:47] We need to get you to surgery now. 我们得马上动手术
[20:48] I already told you no. 我已经说过不行了
[20:50] Honey, maybe we should listen to the doctors. 亲爱的 咱们还是听医生的吧
[20:52] Not you too, Matt. I am not having surgery. 你不能不支持我啊 马特 我不做手术
[20:54] – Lisa…. – Please stop. -丽莎 -求你别说了
[20:59] For 12 years all I wanted 我这十二年心心念念
[21:02] was to bring a new life into this world, 都梦想着哺育一个新生命
[21:04] and finally… 终于…
[21:06] God has rewarded my patience. 上帝被我的毅力打动
[21:08] And I don’t believe that He would turn around 而我不相信他会转身弃我而去
[21:10] and take it all away. 还带走我的孩子
[21:13] What if He did take it away? 如果他已经带走了呢
[21:15] What? 什么
[21:18] If the fetus were to… 如果胎儿
[21:21] stop living because of the blood loss, 由于失血已经不再存活
[21:25] would you give us permission to do the surgery then, 那你是否允许我们进行手术
[21:27] to let us save your life? 救你的命呢
[21:29] What are you– 你说什么
[21:30] why is she even talking about this? 她怎么能说这种话
[21:32] That’s not gonna happen. 不会有这种事的
[21:33] She’s just asking. 她就是问问
[21:35] So will you at least agree to that? 你至少能同意这个吧
[21:37] If the fetus dies. 如果胎儿没挺住的话
[21:43] Fine, if that happened, which it won’t, 那好 如果那样的话 但那是不可能的
[21:46] then… 那么…
[21:48] yes, I would have a surgery. 我同意做手术
[21:49] Can we stop talking about this? 能不说这个了吗
[21:51] Of course. 当然
[21:52] Bolus a liter of saline, 静脉注射一升生理盐水
[21:53] and type and cross for six and six, 血液交叉配型各六个单位
[21:54] and give her two units of uncrossmatched blood now. 然后给她输两单位万能型血
[21:57] Yeah. 好
[21:58] We’ll be back to check on your shortly okay? 我们很快就会回来看你 好吗
[22:00] – Okay. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[22:04] Ms. Curry, 库里小姐
[22:06] that was a disturbing, tactless question. 你刚才的问题非常不合适 不礼貌
[22:09] Why did you ask that? 你为什么这么问
[22:11] Because we-we should know, right? 因为我们应该知道的吧
[22:13] To be prepared. 好做好准备
[22:15] No, there is a difference between being prepared 不 做好准备和吓唬病人之间
[22:17] and terrifying a sick woman. 是有很大区别的
[22:23] I’m at work. 我还在上班
[22:26] What? 什么
[22:27] Caught on fire? 着火了
[22:29] Emily, don’t you know you can’t put 艾米莉 你难道不知道没有标注
[22:31] something in the microwave if it doesn’t say microwave-safe? “微波炉可用”的东西不能放微波炉吗
[22:34] No, don’t touch anything, okay? 什么都别碰 好吗
[22:35] I’ll take care of it when I get home. 我回家了再处理
[22:38] – Nice. – What? -真棒 -怎么了
[22:40] She’s your sister. Talk to her however you want. 她是你妹妹 你爱怎么跟她话说就怎么说
[22:43] – What’s going on with you? – Nothing. -你怎么了 -没事
[22:46] It’s just unfortunate that you can’t give anyone a break. 很遗憾你不能给任何人喘口气的机会
[22:49] Me? 我吗
[22:50] You know, I can’t win with you. 我就是不能让你满意
[22:52] You disapproved when I was tough on Emily, 我对艾米丽严格的时候你有意见
[22:54] then you walked out when I took her in, 当我收留她 你又走了
[22:56] and now you’re mad at me for telling her 现在你生我的气 因为我在教她
[22:57] how to use the microwave so she doesn’t burn my apartment down. 正确使用微波炉 免得把我的公寓给烧了
[23:00] I’m not the problem here, April, you are. 我没有问题 艾普尔 有问题的是你
[23:08] – Hey, Joey. – Hey. -乔伊 -你好
[23:09] Could you run a CBC, BMP, LFTs, 你能做下这些样本的血常规 血液生化 肝功能
[23:12] – and a thyroid panel on those please? – Sure. -和甲状腺功能检测吗 -可以
[23:15] Ray Burke. 雷·伯克
[23:17] Oh, where’s the Patient Accession Number? 病人登记号在哪
[23:20] Doesn’t have one. 没有
[23:23] It’s for a friend. 是给个朋友做的
[23:25] I can’t run blood work 我不能给
[23:26] for anyone who’s not a patient in the hospital. 医院以外的病人做血液检测
[23:29] Come on, Joey. What’s the big deal? 不是吧 乔伊 没事的吧
[23:31] Processing bodily fluids is highly regulated 处理体液是有严格规定的
[23:34] and if my numbers don’t match up, 如果登记号对不上
[23:35] then somebody’s gonna know. 别人就会发现的
[23:37] I’m sure you’ll figure something out. 我相信你能解决的
[23:40] Sorry, man. 抱歉 兄弟
[23:44] Nah, you’re right. We should play by the rules. 没事 你是对的 我们应该按规矩来
[23:53] You remember last month? 你记得上个月吧
[23:54] Your bronchitis? I gave you amoxicillin? 你得了支气管炎 我给了你一些阿莫西林
[23:58] Yeah. 记得
[23:59] I should fill out admission forms, 我本来应该开药
[24:01] submit them to your insurance, 提交给你的保险公司
[24:03] then we can have a Patient Accession Number on that too. 那样我们也能有个病人登记号了
[24:12] Friend’s results should be ready in an hour. 朋友的结果一个小时之内就可以出来
[24:14] What a saint. 你真是个大好人
[24:16] Yeah. 是啊
[24:22] What’s going on? 怎么了
[24:23] Mr. Davis is a transplant match for his son. 戴维斯先生和他儿子移植配型成功
[24:25] We’re taking him up to the O.R. 我们要把他带到楼上的手术室去
[24:26] No. 不行
[24:28] – We can’t do that. – Excuse me? -我们不能那么做 -为什么
[24:30] He’s the only donor within 500 miles. 他是方圆几百公里内唯一的捐赠者
[24:31] Ben needs his kidney. 本需要他的肾脏
[24:32] I’m sorry, but I have my orders. 抱歉 但请遵守我的命令
[24:47] You cannot deny that boy a transplant. 你不能阻止给那个小男孩做移植手术
[24:49] I don’t want to, 我也不想
[24:50] but the moment we take his father upstairs, 但我们一旦将他的父亲带进手术室
[24:52] he becomes our patient as well. 他也成为了我们的患者
[24:53] I understand transplant protocol. 我明白移植手术的规章
[24:55] So then you know that the dad is gonna spend 你知道的 然后那个爸爸要在
[24:57] a few days in the ICU, but then what? 重症监护室待上几天 然后呢
[24:59] Jail while awaiting trial, 被拘留等着庭审
[25:01] and then prison. 然后就进监狱
[25:02] Those are hardly ideal conditions in which to recover 这些绝不是病人从大型手术中恢复过来的
[25:05] from major surgery. 绝佳条件
[25:06] We could very well lose him. 他绝对撑不过去的
[25:08] Find an acceptable donor. Let’s not lose anybody. 找个能够接受的捐赠者 这样不会失去任何人
[25:11] Gwen, we don’t have time, 格温 我们来不及了
[25:12] and the father is a match. 而且父亲是匹配的
[25:14] You know the hospital’s position 你知道我们医院对治疗
[25:16] on ultra high-risk patients, 超高风险病人的态度
[25:18] especially those who have a– a proven history 尤其是那些已经被证明过
[25:20] of making extremely poor decisions. 作出了非常不明智选择的人
[25:22] So you’re sacrificing the child 所以你宁愿牺牲那个孩子
[25:24] to protect your statistics? 就为了让你的数据好看点
[25:25] Our statistics, 我们的数据
[25:28] which allow us to remain 这些数据能让我们继续是
[25:29] an accredited transplant center serving this entire city, 为整座城市服务的被认可的移植中心
[25:33] and that is my concern. 这才是我关心的
[25:38] And it should be yours as well. 也是你该关心的
[25:52] I let him know he won’t be allowed to give Ben his kidney. 我跟他说了 他不能把他的肾脏移植给本
[25:55] Any luck finding another donor? 有可能找到其他的捐赠者吗
[25:57] No. 没有
[25:58] I have a call into East Mercy. 我给东慈爱医院打电话
[26:00] There’s a chance they may agree to let Chris donate there. 他们可能会同意让克里斯在那里做移植手术
[26:03] – Let’s hope. – Yeah. -希望吧 -是啊
[26:13] Ray, I just want to let you know 雷 我想告诉你
[26:14] that your blood work looks good, 你的血液指标一切正常
[26:16] but given your murmur, 但考虑到你的心脏杂音
[26:17] I do recommend you follow-up with a cardiologist. 我建议你随访心内科医生
[26:21] Well, I’m sorry, but my specialty is emergency medicine. 很抱歉 我的专业领域是急诊医学
[26:24] You’d be better served– 你最好去…
[26:27] And, Ray, I really appreciate that– 还有 雷 我真的很感谢
[26:34] Okay, I’d be happy to. 好的 我很乐意
[26:35] You know, let me check my schedule, 让我看看我的日程安排
[26:36] and I’ll find a day that works and I’ll stop by. 我有空就顺路过去看看
[26:47] Ultrasound. 超声
[26:48] – Start the MTP. – What’s happening to her? -开始输血 -她怎了了
[26:50] Her internal bleeding is getting worse. 她内出血加重了
[26:53] – Katie, call the O.R. – Lisa! -凯蒂 打给手术室 -丽莎
[26:54] BP’s 92/51. 血压是92/51
[26:56] I need you to take you to surgery right now. 我需要立刻给你做手术
[26:57] – No, my baby. – Lisa, listen to her. -不 我的宝宝 -丽莎 听她的
[27:00] Mrs. Harris, I need your consent. 哈里斯夫人 我需要你的同意
[27:02] – We don’t have a lot of time. – I can’t find a heartbeat. -我们时间不多了 -我找不到心跳
[27:04] – What? – The fetus. -什么 -那个胎儿
[27:05] What is it? 怎么了
[27:06] There’s no heartbeat. Its heart isn’t beating. 胎儿没心跳 它的心脏没有跳动了
[27:09] No. 不
[27:11] I’m sorry, but the fetus is no longer alive. 我很抱歉 但胎儿已经死亡
[27:13] No. 不
[27:14] I need to take you to surgery right now. 我需要立刻送你进手术室
[27:16] Lisa, come on. We have to go. 丽莎 拜托 我们必须得走了
[27:18] My baby. 我的孩子
[27:19] BP’s 70/35. 血压70/35
[27:20] Mrs. Harris, look at me. 哈里斯太太 看着我
[27:22] I need to take you to surgery right now. 我需要立刻送你进手术室
[27:24] If I don’t, you will die. 如果我不这么做的话 你会死
[27:26] Lisa. 丽莎
[27:28] Mrs. Harris, please. 哈里斯太太 拜托了
[27:30] – Please. – Okay. -拜托你 -好吧
[27:32] All right, let’s go! 好的 我们走
[27:37] Time? 时间
[27:38] Got 7 minutes. 还有七分钟
[27:42] Marty, the heart stopped. 马蒂 心脏停跳了
[27:43] Lost A-line waveform. 失去波形线
[27:44] He’s in PEA. Get me epi. 他无脉性电活了 把肾上腺素给我
[27:46] – Maggie, do internal CPR. – What? -麦基 进行内部心肺复苏 -什么
[27:49] Put your hands around his heart. 用你的手捧住他的心脏
[27:51] All the way around his heart and pump. 完全包住 然后开始按压
[27:54] – Is there no other option? – No, there’s not. You can do this. -没有别的办法了吗 -没有了 你能做到的
[27:57] Now keep squeezing. 现在持续按压
[27:58] Epi. 肾上腺素
[28:02] Squeeze harder. 再用力点挤压
[28:04] Got a CPR waveform. 有心肺复苏带来的波形了
[28:08] Stop. 停
[28:15] And pump. 按压
[28:17] Let go. 松手
[28:29] Good job. 干得漂亮
[28:31] Six and a half minutes. 还剩六分半钟
[28:38] I heard Ms. Harris agreed to the surgery 我听说哈里斯太太在知道胎儿死亡之后
[28:40] once she lost the fetal heartbeat. 同意手术了
[28:41] They got to her in time. She’s gonna make it. 及时完成了手术 她会挺过去的
[28:43] Well, that’s a relief. 那我就放心了
[28:44] Yeah, but, even though the fetus wasn’t viable, 没错 但尽管胎儿已经不再显示出生命活性
[28:47] – its heart was still beating when they opened Lisa up. – Really? -但开腹之后 孩子的心脏还在跳 -是吗
[28:51] Yeah, I’ve got to go tell tech 没错 我要去告诉技术部
[28:52] that there was a malfunction with the ultrasound. B超仪故障了
[29:02] The State’s Attorney said we can’t keep him here any longer. 州检说我们不能再留他了
[29:05] Well, we’re still waiting to hear back from East Mercy. 但我们还在等东慈爱医院那边的消息
[29:07] There’s nothing I can do. 我无能为力了
[29:09] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[29:12] He’s in unstable SVT at 240. 他正处于阵发性室上性心动过速 心率240
[29:16] He’s not profusing. 他没有心跳了
[29:17] 2 milligrams of Adenosine. 两毫克腺甘酸
[29:21] – Adenosine’s in. – What’s happening? -腺甘酸注射完毕 -发生什么了
[29:24] Will someone tell me what’s happening? 谁来告诉我到底发生什么了
[29:26] Let him stay. 让他留在这吧
[29:28] No change. Charge at 20 and sync. 没有改变 同步充电至20
[29:30] – Charged. – Clear! -充电完毕 -离手
[29:34] Two more of Adenosine. Charging to 40. 再来两毫克腺甘酸 充电至40
[29:39] Adenosine’s in. 腺甘酸注射完毕
[29:41] No good. Clear! 不行 离手
[29:47] Pulse is strong. Regular. 脉搏稳定 医生
[29:56] Is he gonna be okay? 他会没事吗
[29:59] His arrhythmia’s are getting harder to convert. 他心律不齐的症状越来越难调整了
[30:03] He’s gonna die? 他会死 是吗
[30:07] I’m sorry, Chris. 我很抱歉 克里斯
[30:11] Let me see him. 让我看看他
[30:13] Come on, please, man. It’s my son. 拜托了 伙计 这是我儿子
[30:15] Let him. 让他去吧
[30:17] – Stop. – Not like that. -住手 -把手铐解开吧
[30:38] Daddy. 爸爸
[30:44] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[30:49] I love you, Ben. 我爱你 本
[30:52] I love you too. 我也爱你
[31:14] Chris! 克里斯
[31:15] Do the transplant. 进行移植
[31:18] You wanna do everything you can for him? 你真的想为他尽力吗
[31:19] Take my kidney. 把我的肾拿走吧
[31:21] I’m trying to find another hospital to do the surgery. 我正在试着找另一家医院来进行手术
[31:23] I just need a little more time. 我只是需要一点时间
[31:24] No, he doesn’t have time! 不 他没时间了
[31:25] Do it now! 现在就做
[31:32] Do it now! 现在就做
[31:34] No! 不
[31:35] – Stand down! – Pupil’s are blown. -退后 -瞳孔放大
[31:37] Start levophed, get him on a gurney, 准备升压药 把他抬上轮床
[31:39] and tell the transplant team we’re coming up now. 告诉移植小组我们现在就过来
[31:41] Okay. 好的
[33:26] Thought you’d like to know. 就告诉你一声
[33:28] We just heard from East Mercy. 东慈爱医院刚刚回复了
[33:31] They would have done the transplant. 他们可以完成移植的
[33:38] What did we do? 我们做了些什么
[33:39] You are a physician, Dr. Lanik. 你是个内科医生 拉尼克医生
[33:43] You know that when you make a decision, 你明白当你做出一个决定的时候
[33:44] you don’t always get the outcome that you want. 结果并不总会尽如人意
[33:49] But that doesn’t mean that the decision was wrong. 但这并不意味着决定本身是错误的
[34:32] To have such faith in something, 对一件事情如此有信心
[34:34] and then have it go so wrong. 结果却是一塌糊涂
[34:36] Yeah. 没错
[34:38] Are you gonna… 你打算…
[34:39] are you gonna tell her about the–the fetal heartbeat. 你打算告诉她关于胎儿心跳的事情吗
[34:41] – I’m happy to. – No. -我可以替你说 -不用了
[34:43] No, I’ll tell her. 不用了 我自己告诉她
[34:45] I just hate to have to tell her at all. 我只是真的很不想告诉她
[34:54] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:09] So I heard about the… 我听说了…
[35:11] the false reading on the ultrasound. 超声波检查出错的事情
[35:14] Yeah, those– those machines can be delicate. 是啊 那些机器比较娇气
[35:16] One good hit to the transducer– 只要撞到传感器
[35:17] Save it. 别装了
[35:19] You hacked the machine so that it wouldn’t read the fetal heartbeat. 你侵入了机器 让它检测不出胎儿心跳
[35:22] No, I-I did not. 不 我没有
[35:23] You’ve been resistant to the patient’s wishes from the start. 你从一开始就抗拒病人的意愿
[35:25] Because she was determined to kill herself. 因为她坚决要害死自己
[35:27] Do you know that I can have you kicked out of medical school? 你知道我能让医学院开除你吗
[35:30] – Kicked out? – Well, you committed a crime. -开除 -你犯罪了
[35:33] No, the machine malfunctioned. 不 是机器出故障了
[35:35] Okay, I didn’t do anything, and, by–by the way, 我什么都没做 而且
[35:36] that woman is alive. 那女人活下来了
[35:37] Doesn’t anybody care about that? 没人在乎这一点吗
[35:39] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[35:40] – I know what the point– – Clearly you don’t! -我知道重点是什么 -显然你不知道
[35:46] I didn’t do it. 我没做
[35:48] Well, I can’t prove it, 好吧 我无法证明
[35:50] which makes you a very lucky young woman. 你是个很幸运的年轻女人
[35:52] But you are severely deficient in attitude and temperament, 但你的性格和态度有严重缺陷
[35:56] and I’m going to keep a very close eye on you. 而我会密切关注你
[36:00] From now on, you and I are gonna go over 今后 我们要一起检查
[36:02] all your charts and all your cases together. 你的所有病人和病历
[36:07] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[36:09] Very. 非常认真
[36:19] Your numbers all look good, Bill, 你的情况不错 比尔
[36:20] so we’re gonna get you set up here, okay? 我们把你安排在这里 好吗
[36:23] Thanks, Doc. 谢谢 医生
[36:25] I’ll be back to check on you in the morning. 我早上再来看你
[36:33] That was hell of a day. 真是惊险的一天
[36:35] Sure was. 确实
[36:37] We should do it again. 我们应该再做一次
[36:40] What? 什么
[36:42] What do you say to heading up my team? 加入我的团队怎么样
[36:44] Scrub in on all of my cases. 参与我的所有手术
[36:47] I’m a charge nurse. 我是护士长
[36:49] Going back to the O.R.? 重回手术室
[36:52] That’s sort of a demotion. 那算是降级了
[36:55] Think about it. 考虑一下吧
[37:08] My patient pulled through. 我的病人活下来了
[37:10] I’m glad to hear it. 很高兴听到
[37:13] Look… I am sorry that I threw you out of my OR. 把你赶出了我的手术室 我很抱歉
[37:17] It was a mistake. It was inexcusable. 那是个错误 无可辩解
[37:20] So how about a peace offering? I’ll buy you a drink. 作为赔罪 我请你喝一杯怎么样
[37:22] I don’t care about you throwing me out. 我不在意你把我赶出来
[37:25] What I can’t stand is you acting so stupidly. 但我不能忍受你行事如此愚蠢
[37:28] Willing to destroy your program 情愿让你的傲慢和自大
[37:29] in service of your arrogance and your ego. 毁掉你的项目
[37:32] So go enjoy your victory, but I don’t want any part of it. 好好享受你的胜利吧 我不想参与
[37:44] I’m gonna pick up some dinner and I’ll meet you at your place. 我去买些晚餐 然后去你家找你
[37:46] Okay. 好的
[37:49] Do you think the hall would hold 250? 你觉得那个礼堂能容纳250人吗
[37:51] I sent a picture of it to my mom, 我给我妈发了一张礼堂照片
[37:52] and now she wants to invite a few more cousins. 结果她想再多邀请几个表亲
[37:54] Yeah, of course. 当然能
[37:56] Great. 太好了
[37:58] – See you. – Good. -回见 -好
[38:08] Come here. 过来
[38:16] – Jay, what’s up? – Get in the car. -杰 什么事 -上车
[38:25] What do you know about Ray Burke? 你对雷·伯克了解多少
[38:28] Does some real estate, owns a bar, and a construction company– 做些房地产生意 有个酒吧 还有个建筑公司
[38:32] And a reception hall. 还有个礼堂
[38:33] Yeah. 是的
[38:35] You went to see him. 你去看他了
[38:37] He wasn’t feeling well, so I made a house call. 他感觉不舒服 所以我出诊了
[38:40] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[38:43] Hey, Ray, I just want to let you know 雷 我想告诉你
[38:44] that your blood work looks good, 你的血液指标一切正常
[38:45] but I do recommend that you follow up with a cardiologist. 但我建议你随访心内科医生
[38:48] I’m not going to a cardiologist. 我才不去看心脏专科医师
[38:50] I want you, Will. 我要你来 威尔
[38:51] And, you know, I’m giving you that hall for two grand. 而且礼堂租金我只收你两千
[38:54] That’s practically for free. 简直就是免费
[38:56] Yeah– what– are you listening to my calls? 怎么 你监听我的通话
[38:59] – Ray’s. – Ray’s? -雷的 -雷的
[39:01] PD and the FBI have been investigating him for, like, two years, 警署和联邦调查局已经调查他两年了
[39:04] and then look who waltzes in… 这时翩翩入场的是
[39:06] My brother. 我哥哥
[39:07] Why are you investigating him? 你们为什么调查他
[39:08] ‘Cause he’s a gangster. 因为他属于黑帮
[39:10] Come on. 拜托
[39:11] What, he pays off a building inspector every once in a while? 因为他偶尔贿赂建筑检查员吗
[39:14] Try money laundering, fraud, embezzlement, 是洗钱 诈骗 挪用公款
[39:18] and now you’re involved with him. 而现在你也和他有牵连了
[39:19] Oh, I’m not involved with him. 我和他没有牵连
[39:21] Hey, I’m using his hall. It’s no big deal. 我租用他的礼堂 这没什么问题
[39:23] Yes, it is. 不 有问题
[39:24] So whatever you’re doing, stop. 所以不管你在做什么 停手
[39:30] Go home. 回家吧
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme