Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] I told them that she can stay with us. 我说她可以和我们待在一起
[00:11] – You can’t trust her. – Look, I’m sorry, -你不能相信她 -抱歉
[00:12] but she’s coming home with us. 她一定要跟我们回家
[00:14] No, Ethan, she’s going home with you. 不 伊森 她是要跟你回家
[00:19] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[00:22] This is Gwen Garrett, our new COO. 这位是格温·加瑞特 新首席运营官
[00:25] New? We never had an old COO. 新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊
[00:29] If we lose one girl, we lose them both. 我们失去一个女孩 就两个都失去了
[00:32] BSD is repaired. 血液系统已修复
[00:33] You got an offer tonight, didn’t you? 今晚有人找你去工作了 是吗
[00:35] Mayo Clinic. 梅约医学中心
[00:36] Of course, you’re going to take it. 你当然会去
[00:39] Would you? 你呢
[00:42] You’re suggesting I’m a murderer. 你在暗示我是杀人犯
[00:43] You know what’s the most fascinating thing about serial killers? 你知道连环杀手最有意思的是什么吗
[00:45] They all can’t seem to resist 他们无法抗拒
[00:47] taking a personal item from their victims. 从被害人那里拿走一样个人物品
[00:52] Oh, oh, no, Bob. 不 不要 鲍勃
[01:00] Dad? 爸
[01:03] We need a crash cart. Crash cart, now! 我们需要一辆急救车 急救车 快点
[01:05] We need a crash cart in here. 我们需要一台急救车
[01:08] – There’s no pulse. – Take over compressions. -没有脉搏了 -你来按压
[01:11] Start bagging. 上气袋
[01:14] Charged to 200. Clear! 充电到200 离手
[01:17] Clear! 离手
[01:18] Resume compressions. Charged to 200. 继续按压 充电到200
[01:22] Clear. 离手
[01:25] – Resume compressions. – We need to talk. -继续按压 -我们得聊聊
[01:27] Charge to 200. 充电到200
[01:49] This way. 这边请
[01:55] This is my father’s. 这是我父亲的
[01:58] Appreciate your help, Dr. Reese. 谢谢你的帮助 里斯医生
[02:11] Forensics will gather samples to collect for DNA, 鉴证组会收集可以提取DNA的样品
[02:13] but they may need to take a few of 但他们可能会需要一些
[02:14] your father’s things to the lab. 取你父亲的物品去鉴证室
[02:16] I understand. 我明白
[02:23] I know that this isn’t easy, 我知道你很难受
[02:25] but…but it’s the right thing to do. 但 这是正确的选择
[02:28] You’re the last person to tell me what’s right. 你不配跟我说什么叫正确
[02:45] Sharon. 莎伦
[02:47] Have you heard from Dr. Reese? 你有里斯医生的消息吗
[02:49] She’s your resident. Why would she call me? 她是你的住院医师 为什么会打给我
[02:52] Well, she’s due back today, 她说好今天回来
[02:53] but I was expecting her at rounds first thing this morning. 但我从早上开始就一直没看见她
[02:56] Well, she hasn’t been in touch. 她没有联系我
[02:57] Let’s hope she’s okay. 但愿她没事
[03:00] But don’t you need to address our new med students? 你要不要去跟新来的医学生们说几句
[03:04] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对 -好的
[03:10] Ladies and gentleman, this is Dr. Charles. 女士们先生们 这位是查尔斯医生
[03:12] He’s our Chief of Psychiatry. 他是精神科主任
[03:14] Good morning, and welcome. 上午好 欢迎大家
[03:17] First thing I want to tell you about is… 我首先想跟大家说的就是…
[03:24] – Packing up? – Yeah, yeah. -在收拾东西吗 -对
[03:27] Our days of butting heads are almost over. 我们可以不必继续针锋相对了
[03:29] Oh, thank God for that. 谢天谢地
[03:34] By the way, did you know that Rochester, Minnesota, 对了 你知道明尼苏达州的罗切斯特市
[03:36] is 14th coldest city in the U.S.? 寒冷程度全国排名14吗
[03:39] And Chicago’s 48, you know. It’s much warmer. 芝加哥排名48 暖和多了
[03:42] Why don’t you just admit it? You don’t want me to go. 你就承认吧 你不希望我走
[03:45] – Oh, please. – Oh, you’re going to miss me. -得了吧 -你肯定会想我
[03:48] Miss the most egotistical, ambitious, 想念我见过最自恋 最有野心
[03:51] and arrogant man I’ve ever met? Hardly. 也最傲慢无礼的人吗 不会吧
[03:54] Here. 给你
[03:56] Now that you are a big shot attending, 现在你已经成了大人物
[03:58] I’m going to leave you with this. 我把这个送给你
[04:00] “Cardiac surgeons fix broken hearts.” “心脏外科医师专治心痛”
[04:16] We could have had something. 我们本来可以发生点什么
[04:21] You’re the one who’s leaving. 现在要走的人是你
[04:24] Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes. They need you in the E.D. 贝克医生 罗德斯医生 急诊室需要你们
[04:26] – Suspected TRA coming in. – Yeah. -似乎有车祸伤员 -好
[04:37] Trevor Keyes, high-speed decelerating motor vehicle crash. 特雷弗·凯斯 高速减速机动车碰撞
[04:39] Prolonged extrication. 解救时间较长
[04:40] Right arm BP 136/88. Nothing in his left. 右臂血压136/88 左臂没脉搏
[04:43] Wife was treated on the scene. 妻子当场接受了救治
[04:45] Mr. Keyes, do you know where you are? 凯斯先生 你知道你在哪里吗
[04:46] Can you squeeze my hand? All right, minimal response. 你能握一下我的手吗 好的 反应微弱
[04:49] Let’s transfer him on my count. 听我口令把他搬上去
[04:53] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[04:56] All right, let’s go. 好的 走吧
[05:00] Okay, Mr. Keyes, can you touch your chin to your chest? 凯斯先生 请朝胸口方向抬下下巴
[05:03] – Any pain? – No. -哪里疼吗 -不疼
[05:05] – Head side-to-side, pain? – No. -两侧头部会痛吗 -不会
[05:07] Good, c-spine is cleared. 很好 颈椎没有问题
[05:08] Let’s get a chest x-ray stat. Logroll. 做一下胸部X光 叫人来
[05:10] – Dr. Choi? – Dr. Bekker and Dr. Rhodes. -崔医生 -贝克医生和罗德斯医生
[05:12] They’re cardiothoracic surgeons. 他们是心胸外科医生
[05:14] – X-ray clear. – This is his wife. -X光好了 -这是他的妻子
[05:16] Linda. Please, help my husband. 我叫琳达 求你们了 救救我丈夫
[05:18] There’s weakness in Mr. Keyes’ left hand, and it’s cold. 凯斯先生左手无力 体温也很低
[05:23] – Wide mediastinum. – What’s that mean? -是宽纵膈 -什么意思
[05:25] There is a high probability of a contained rupture in his aorta. 很有可能他的主动脉破裂了
[05:29] We need to get Mr. Keyes to the hybrid room right away. 我们得马上把凯斯先生转到混合手术室去
[05:31] – Okay. – All right, let’s go. -好 -好 我们走
[05:32] Have anesthesia meet us upstairs, 让麻醉师去楼上等我们
[05:33] – and bring esmolol for the road. – Right away. -把艾司洛尔拿来 -马上
[05:42] Don’t worry, baby. It’s gonna be all right. 别担心 亲爱的 会没事的
[05:44] – It’s gonna be all right. – Out of the way. -会没事的 -让一让
[05:46] Out of the way! Everybody out. 让一让 大家都出去
[05:48] Out, out, out, out! 出去出去
[05:49] Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 快快快
[06:00] Linda. 琳达
[06:02] Linda. 琳达
[06:03] – I love you. – Trev, I love you, too. -我爱你 -特雷弗 我也爱你
[06:05] – But you’re gonna be fine. – I… -你会没事的 -我…
[06:11] Trev? Trevor? 特雷弗 特雷弗
[06:14] – Nothing. – What’s happening? -没有 -怎么回事
[06:15] – No pulse. – Trevor. -没有脉搏 -特雷弗
[06:17] – Oh, God. – Come on. -老天 -拜托
[06:21] Oh, God, Trevor. 老天 特雷弗
[06:24] – Let’s go. – Wrong floor. -我们走 -这层不对
[06:25] – This isn’t surgery. – Can’t wait. -这不是手术室 -等不了了
[06:26] Got to open his chest now. 他需要马上开胸手术
[06:30] – Get me a scalpel. – Connor. -给我一把手术刀 -康纳
[06:32] Check his pulse. 检查他的脉搏
[06:34] – No. – Why? What’s happening to him? -没有 -怎么了 他到底怎么了
[06:37] His aorta ruptured. I’ve got to get control. 他的动脉破裂了 我要控制住它
[06:38] Here. 给
[06:44] Trevor, no, no! 特雷弗 不 不
[06:47] No! 不
[06:51] Help me spread his ribs. 帮我撑开他的肋骨
[06:58] Can you feel the hole? 能感觉到洞在哪里吗
[07:01] – There’s too much blood. – Oh, God. -血太多了 -老天
[07:07] – His aorta is wide open. – What do you mean? -他的动脉完全破了 -什么意思
[07:11] I’m so sorry. There’s nothing I can do. 很抱歉 我们无能为力
[07:16] He’s gone. 他走了
[07:17] – He’s dead? – I’m sorry. -他死了 -我很抱歉
[07:19] Trevor’s dead? 特雷弗死了
[07:22] No! 不
[07:24] No, Trevor, no! No! 不 特雷弗 不 不
[07:28] Trevor, no! 特雷弗 不
[07:34] Time of death, 8:23. 死亡时间 8点23分
[07:51] We shouldn’t have lost the patient. 我们本可以不失去那个病人的
[07:52] His aorta burst. What could you have done? 他的主动脉破了 你还能怎么办
[07:55] When we were in the E.D., 我们在急诊室的时候
[07:56] he hadn’t yet suffered the fatal rupture. 他的主动脉还没有完全破裂
[07:58] If we’d been able to repair his injury there, 如果我们能当场就修补好他的伤口
[08:00] he’d still be alive. 他就能活下来
[08:01] The problem was the time it took transferring him upstairs. 问题在于将他转移到楼上的时间
[08:04] But the E.D. Isn’t equipped to perform 但急诊室没有你说的
[08:06] the kind of procedure you’re talking about. 那种手术设备
[08:08] That’s Dr. Rhodes’s point. 那就是罗德斯医生想说的
[08:09] There needs to be a hybrid operating room in the E.D. 急诊室应该也设立一个混合手术室
[08:13] Fully equipped to perform emergency cardiac surgery. 需要设备完全 能够进行紧急胸外科手术
[08:16] An O.R. In the E.D. 在急诊室设立手术室
[08:18] We have lost far too many patients 我们转移病人到手术室的过程中
[08:20] on the way to the O.R. 已经失去太多条命了
[08:22] Actually, I like the idea, 其实 我赞成这个想法
[08:26] but converting a trauma room into a surgical suite– 但将创伤室改造成手术室
[08:30] it’s not an inexpensive proposition. 这可不便宜啊
[08:34] I’ll tell you what. Write up a proposal. 你这样 写一封提议
[08:38] I’ll have it on your desk in an hour. 一小时后就放到你桌上
[08:40] Dr. Rhodes, with your background in both trauma and CT, 罗德斯医生 你有创伤科和心胸科两方面经验
[08:44] you’d be the ideal person to head a program like this. 你应该是牵头这类项目的理想人选
[08:48] If the board okays it, I’d like you to stay. 如果董事会同意这项提议 我希望你留下
[08:52] I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin, 抱歉 古德温女士
[08:53] but I start at the Mayo Clinic on Monday. 但我下周一就会到梅约医学中心上班了
[09:11] – That looks so good on you. – I agree. -这戒指太适合你了 -我同意
[09:16] You know, we should get serious about a date. 我们应该对约会认真一点
[09:18] – Book a venue. – A venue? -定个场地 -场地
[09:21] I was thinking more of like a city hall-type thing. 我还以为场地都是指市政厅什么的
[09:23] I don’t know, a few friends. Maybe dinner after. 约上三五好友 之后一起吃个饭就行
[09:26] What, no, I already talked to Father Brady. 不是 我已经和布雷迪神父说过了
[09:28] He promised us a Saturday at St. Ursula’s. 他答应我们周六在圣厄苏拉教堂等我们
[09:30] Man, I got a whole neighborhood to invite. 天哪 我把七大姑八大姨全叫上了
[09:32] We need a hall. 我们需要个礼堂
[09:33] Dr. Manning, Dr. Halstead, with me. 曼宁医生 霍斯特德医生 跟我来
[09:35] Okay. 好
[09:37] Desmond? 德斯蒙德
[09:38] 25-year-old deaf male Peter Rush. 25岁失聪男性 名字叫彼得·拉什
[09:41] Intractable headache, disoriented. 顽固性头痛 语无伦次
[09:43] Sensitivity to light. GCS 15. 对光敏感 昏迷指数15
[09:45] Vomited times two in the ambo. 在救护车上呕吐两次
[09:47] Maggie, will you help us? 麦基 你能帮我们吗
[09:48] Yep. 好
[09:52] – Yes. – She’s certified. -要 -她有执照
[09:55] Let’s sheet transfer. One, two, three. 我们来转移 一 二 三
[09:58] Heart rate 112, BP 122/76. 心率112 血压122/76
[10:01] – Normal sinus rhythm. – These two take care of you. -正常窦性节律 -他们俩会给你治疗
[10:06] This is his fiancée, Bonnie. 这位是他的未婚妻 邦妮
[10:10] Have you been deaf since birth? 你是先天性耳聋吗
[10:12] No, 14. Mumps. 不 是14岁时得了腮腺炎
[10:16] She says he had cochlear implant surgery a month ago. 她说他一个月前做了人工耳蜗植入手术
[10:20] It’s due to be activated. 就要激活了
[10:21] Chest is clear, regular rate rhythm S1 and 2. 胸腔无杂音 第一和第二心音规律
[10:24] Sick! 呕
[10:28] And let’s give him four milligrams of ondansetron. 给他四毫克昂丹司琼
[10:30] Got it. 好的
[10:34] She says it’s meningitis from the implant. 她说这是由植入引起的脑膜炎
[10:36] She warned him not to get it. 她提醒过他不要植入
[10:37] We don’t know that he has meningitis. 我们还不知道他是不是得了脑膜炎
[10:38] His neck exam is normal. 他的颈部检查一切正常
[10:40] And meningitis can occur after surgery, 脑膜炎的确可能在手术后发生
[10:42] but it’s not common. 但并不普遍
[10:44] Let’s get a CBC, BMP, 给他做血常规 血液生化
[10:45] – and cultures times two. – Right. -还有两种细菌培养 -好
[10:47] And let’s send him up for a head CT. 还有送他去照头部CT
[10:48] Okay, I’ll put in the order. 好 我会照顺序来
[10:51] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[10:54] April. 艾普尔
[10:56] Hey, April, can I get a second? 艾普尔 可以给我点时间吗
[11:01] Emily’s really turned her life around. 艾米莉已经洗心革面了
[11:03] She’s clean, going to AA. 她不吸毒了 也在戒酒会
[11:06] She’s got a job, sells cosmetics. 她找了份工作 化妆品导购
[11:08] And you’re telling me this why? 你为什么要告诉我
[11:09] I’m bringing Emily to Connor’s party, 我要带艾米莉去参加康纳的聚会
[11:11] and she’d like to talk to you. 她想和你谈谈
[11:14] – Why? – She feels bad. -为什么 -她很抱歉
[11:16] She should. 她是该
[11:20] Emily wants to make amends. It’s a part of the program. 艾米莉想弥补 这也是她项目的一部分
[11:24] Emily has a drug problem and a gambling problem. 艾米莉嗑药 赌博
[11:28] She stole opioids from the hospital, 她偷医院的阿片类药物
[11:30] – I know. – She needs to be in rehab. -我知道 -她该去戒毒中心
[11:32] – I– – She needs psychotherapy– -我…-她需要心理治疗
[11:33] I know. But she’s really trying. 我知道 但是她真的在努力
[11:39] One step at a time. 总要慢慢来嘛
[11:45] Mr. Jackson, 杰克逊先生
[11:46] these are student doctors, Curry and McNeal. 他们是学生医生库里和麦克尼尔
[11:48] They’re going to help me sew you up. 他们会协助我为你缝合
[11:50] – Okay. – McNeal, glove up. -好 -麦克尼尔 去戴手套
[11:52] Curry, why don’t you get him an IV 库里 不如你帮他输液
[11:53] and hang a bag of normal saline? 给他挂一包生理盐水
[11:55] – That’s a nurse’s job. – I’m sorry? -那是护士的工作 -什么
[11:58] I said, that’s a nurse’s job. 我说 那是护士的工作
[12:00] Every doctor should know how to put in an IV. 每个医生都该知道怎么输液
[12:01] I do know how, but I don’t see the point. 我知道怎么做 但我觉得没意义
[12:03] That’s not something I’m ever going to be doing. 那不是我要干的事
[12:04] I’m not going into patient care. 我又没打算做病人护理
[12:06] – Is there a problem? – No, sir. -有什么问题吗 -没有 先生
[12:09] Ms. Curry, when you are on my service, 库里小姐 你在我手下做事的时候
[12:13] you will do exactly what’s expected of you. 就照我要求的做
[12:15] Do you understand? 你明白了吗
[12:19] Mr. Jackson is a machinist, 杰克逊是名机械工
[12:21] and he cut his forearm in the shop. 他在车间割伤了前臂
[12:23] – What do you make of the wound? – Mm, pretty clean. -你对伤口有什么看法 -很干净
[12:26] Edges are smooth. Nylon suture? 边缘很平滑 用尼龙缝线吗
[12:29] You’d better take another look. 你还是再仔细瞧瞧
[12:34] That’s actually a pretty deep cut. 原来伤口这么深
[12:36] So how do you obliterate the dead space? 那你要怎么去除死腔
[12:39] Absorbable stitch. 可吸收缝线
[12:42] Right, right. 对 对
[12:45] – You’re a doctor? – Medical student. -你是医生 -医学生
[12:50] You’re a big guy. 你个子很高大
[12:51] What’s the matter, couldn’t play football? 怎么不去打橄榄球
[12:56] Let’s numb that arm. 我们先给手臂打麻药
[13:00] You don’t have meningitis. 你没有得脑膜炎
[13:05] On the other hand, we don’t know why 另一方面 我们还不知道
[13:08] you’re having these symptoms. 为什么你会有这些症状
[13:11] Your sensitivity to light concerns us, 你的光敏感度令我们担忧
[13:14] so we’d like to do some more blood work, 所以我们要再做些血液检查
[13:16] including a genetic test, just to cover our basis. 包括基因测试 只是为了万无一失
[13:21] You’ll have to stay here overnight. 你们需要在医院过夜
[13:22] We’ll try to find you a bed upstairs. 我们会为你在楼上安排张床
[13:25] Otherwise, we will make you 另外 我们会让你
[13:26] as comfortable as possible down here. 在这里待得尽可能舒服
[13:29] The good news is we’ve talked to your audiologist, 好消息是我们已经和你的听力矫正医师谈过了
[13:32] and we can turn on your cochlear implant. 我们可以给你启动助听器了
[13:37] Yes, I want it. Thank you. 好 我想要 谢谢
[13:44] Yes, I’m doing it. 对 我要戴
[13:48] – They’re having an argument. – Yeah. -他们在争吵 -是啊
[13:49] Maybe we should step out. 也许我们该先离开
[14:13] Yeah? 请进
[14:21] Dr. Reese, there you are. 里斯医生 你来啦
[14:24] – I am very glad to see you. – I’m not staying. -很高兴见到你 -我不会留下来
[14:28] I’m leaving Med. I’m continuing my residency at Baylor. 我要离开芝加哥医院 去贝勒医院接着实习
[14:32] I think people here would, 我觉得这里的人
[14:35] always look at me and think, 会一直用异样的眼光看我并想着
[14:36] there’s that doctor, the one whose father murdered those girls. “她就是那个医生 她的父亲杀死了那些女孩”
[14:40] I could live with that. 这我倒是可以接受
[14:43] It’s you. 问题是你
[14:46] – It’s me? – All that time -是我 -这么久以来
[14:48] you suspected my father, you never told me anything. 你怀疑我的父亲 却对我只字不提
[14:52] Sarah, look, I was trying to protect you 莎拉 听着 我是想保护你
[14:54] until I was absolutely certain. I mean, surely– 除非我完全确定 我是说
[14:56] I can’t trust you. I can never trust you. 我不相信你 我不会再相信你了
[14:59] You have every right to be upset, 你有权生气
[15:01] and I hope that we have some time to talk through this, 我希望我们能好好聊聊 把话说开
[15:04] but please, don’t leave. 但求你了 别离开医院
[15:05] Every time I’d see your face, I would remember… 每次看到你的脸 我就想起…
[15:11] when I walked into that room and saw my father on the floor. 当我走进那个房间 看见我父亲躺在地上
[15:17] I– I saw it in your eyes. 我…我在你眼里能看见
[15:24] You were going to let him die. 你原本打算任凭他自生自灭
[15:51] Hi, Peter, this is Helen Moore, 彼得 这位是海伦·摩尔
[15:53] the hospital’s audiologist. 医院的听力矫正医师
[15:55] So, let me get this on you, and then I can activate it. 我现在把助听器装到你耳朵上 然后启动它
[16:04] No. 不
[16:08] – I don’t want it. – I–I don’t understand. -我不想装 -我不明白
[16:11] Bonnie, she think because of this, I don’t love her. 邦妮 她觉得我戴了这个就是不爱她
[16:17] I want Bonnie more than my hearing. 比起听觉 我更想要邦妮
[16:21] If you change your mind, let your doctors know. 如果你改变主意 就告诉你的医生
[16:31] Yeah, I’ve seen this before. 我以前见过这种情况
[16:32] Implants are controversial among the deaf. 助听器对于聋人来说很有争议性
[16:35] For Bonnie, deafness is a culture, a community. 对邦妮来说 听觉丧失是种文化 一个社群
[16:40] She thinks we’re trying to fix a problem that isn’t a problem. 她觉得我们在尝试治好一个根本不存在的问题
[16:50] – Courtney? – 45-year-old female. -考特尼 -45岁女性
[16:52] – Found delusional and agitated. – Put her in treatment 4. -神志不清且暴躁不安 -带她去四号诊室
[16:55] No obvious injuries, no meds given in the field. 没有明显外伤 现场也没有给药
[16:57] All right, get ready to rotate. 好 准备转弯
[16:59] Take them in, Angel. Dr. Choi? 带进去 亲爱的 崔医生
[17:01] Can’t leave this GSW. Terry, start the work-up. 还不能离开这个枪伤病人 泰瑞先检查病情
[17:04] See if you can get a history. I’ll be there soon. 看看是否能问到病史 我马上过去
[17:06] I’m going to call Psych. Where’s Monique? 我要呼叫精神科了 莫妮克在哪
[17:07] Monique, get in here. 莫妮克 快过来
[17:13] – Let’s transfer on my count. – It’s his fault. -听我的口令转移她 -都是他的错
[17:15] – It’s his fault! – One, two, three. -都是他的错 -一 二 三
[17:19] Ma’am, can you tell us your name? 女士 你能说出自己的名字吗
[17:22] Do you know where you are? 你知道自己在哪里吗
[17:23] Over there. Look. It’s his fault. 在那边 听着 是他的错
[17:25] – We need to sedate her. – It’s his fault. -我们得注射镇定剂 -是他的错
[17:26] – It’s his fault. – You should wait for Dr. Choi. -是他的错 -你应该等崔医生来
[17:28] He told me to work her up. I can’t with her like this. 他说让我开始检查 病人这样我没法检查
[17:31] – 10 of haloperidol. – Stop it before it’s too late. -十克氟哌啶醇 -阻止他 否则就完了
[17:33] Stop him. Stop. Stop him before it’s too late. 阻止他 停下 阻止他 否则就完了
[17:35] Stop him before it’s too late. 阻止他 否则就完了
[17:37] Stop him before it’s too late. 阻止他 否则就完了
[17:40] Stop him before… it’s too late. 阻止他 否则就完了
[17:44] Let’s let her calm down before we take off the restraints. 等她安静下来 我们再把绑带解开
[17:50] I thought this patient was agitated. 我以为这个病人很暴躁不安
[17:53] She was. I sedated her. 之前是 我给她注射了镇定剂
[17:55] You sedated her? Without waiting for me? 你没等我来就打了镇定剂
[17:59] – Well, I couldn’t examine her. – Well now, neither can I. -我不能检查她 -现在我也没法检查了
[18:02] You’re a medical student. 你不过是个医学生
[18:03] You’re not authorized to order medication. 没有权利给病人注射任何药物
[18:04] But she was delusional, psychotic. 但她神志不清 精神恍惚
[18:06] And you are not qualified to make that diagnosis, 那你也没有资格做出这个诊断
[18:08] or any diagnosis. 或其他任何诊断
[18:10] The patient’s emotional state 病人的情绪状况
[18:11] could have been something entirely physical, 很可能完全是一种生理反应
[18:12] and therefore easily treatable, like a UTI, for instance. 因此是很容易治疗的 比如尿路感染
[18:15] But now, we can’t determine that because you knocked her out. 但是现在 我们检查不了 因为你把她弄晕了
[18:19] You ought to be written up for this. 你要为此被记过的
[18:20] – Dr. Charles, it was my fault. – Be quiet. -查尔斯医生 是我的错 -闭嘴
[18:21] Where’s Dr. Choi? 崔医生在哪儿
[18:22] I’m right here. 我在这儿
[18:22] Supervise your medical students! 管好你的学生
[18:35] I wasn’t told the board was in session. 没人告诉我董事会正在开会
[18:38] Dr. Rhodes, impressive proposal. 罗德斯医生 骄人的建议
[18:41] – Unfortunately, we have to pass. – And why is that? -但是抱歉 我们不能通过 -为什么
[18:45] A C-Arm. That’s anywhere from 1.7 million to 2.5. C形臂 一般是170万到250万
[18:50] Uh, booms and lights, 200,000. 伸杆吊灯 20万
[18:54] Two large ceiling-mounted hi-def screens. 两个大型顶置式高清屏幕
[18:57] – Do I need to continue? – No hospital I know of -还要我接着说吗 -据我所知
[18:59] has a hybrid O.R. in the E.D. 没有一家医院在急诊室里有混合手术室
[19:02] Not to mention the huge PR benefit 更不用说如果我们医院成为首例
[19:05] in Med being the first– 所带来的巨大的公关利益
[19:06] The investment is not worth the expense. 这笔投资不值得花这笔钱
[19:09] I recommended that the board pass. 我建议董事会不通过这项提案的
[19:12] They agreed. 他们同意了
[19:17] Well… 好吧
[19:19] thank you for trying. 谢谢你的努力
[19:27] I think it would be a mistake for the hospital to lose this. 我认为这是医院的一个错误的决定
[19:41] In Yiddish, “Bon voyage” is for gezunterhait. 在意第绪语中 一路平安是”gezunterhait”
[19:45] In Hebrew, however, we say leich l’shalom, 在希伯来语中 是”leich l’shalom”
[19:48] which literally means “Go towards peace,” 字面意思是 “安全地向前走”
[19:50] but it has a deeper meaning 但是它有更深层的意义
[19:53] of going towards greater spiritual perfection. 就是追求精神上的完美
[19:57] I’d like to wish you that, Dr. Rhodes. 我想把这句祝福语送给您 罗德斯医生
[20:00] Leich l’shalom. 一路平安
[20:10] – April. – Emily. -艾普尔 -艾米莉
[20:14] I want to apologize for everything that happened. 对于发生的这一切 我想跟你道个歉
[20:18] It was all my fault. 都是我的错
[20:20] I’m trying to make up for what I did. 我试着弥补我犯下的过错
[20:24] I’m trying to turn my life around, and… 我试着改变我的生活
[20:27] a lot of that is because of you. 这所有的一切都因为你
[20:29] You believed in me, and… 你相信了我 而…
[20:32] I’m–I’m really sorry I disappointed you. 真的很抱歉我辜负了你的信任
[20:36] Be right back. 我马上回来
[20:45] Can I get you a drink? 我能请你喝一杯吗
[20:49] – There you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢你
[20:54] Did you get a chance to check out that venue? 你腾出时间去看看场地了吗
[20:58] No. 没有
[20:59] I’m sorry, I left it at the hospital. 对不起 我把它落在医院了
[21:02] Yeah, well, I brought it. 没事 我带了
[21:09] Natalie, look, if you don’t want to get married, just say so. 娜塔莉 如果你不想结婚就直说吧
[21:11] What? Where is this coming from? 什么 这话从何说起啊
[21:14] You don’t seem to care about the ceremony, 你看起来不关心婚礼
[21:17] or the reception. 或者说是婚宴
[21:18] It took you a week to say yes. 你花了一周的时间答应我
[21:20] And I said yes, and I meant it. 我答应你了 而且我是真心的
[21:22] But you act like our marriage is no big deal. 但是你表现的好像我们的婚礼不是什么大事
[21:24] Of course it’s a big deal. 当然是件大事
[21:26] But a church wedding, a reception. 但是教堂婚礼 一场婚宴
[21:30] I’ve done all that before. 我之前都经历过
[21:31] I haven’t been married before. 我以前没结过婚
[21:32] I want the whole thing. 我想认真张罗经历一次
[21:33] Just so you know, 你要知道
[21:35] a wedding is not a marriage. 一场婚礼不代表一段婚姻
[21:38] Glad you cleared that up for me. 可真高兴你给我解释清楚了
[21:40] – Will. – No, I’m just overwhelmed with your enthusiasm. -威尔 -不 我只是被你的热情淹没了
[21:44] I’m going to get some food. 我去拿点吃的
[21:51] Hey, Maggie. Have you seen Ava? 麦基 你看见伊娃了吗
[21:57] Ms. Goodwin. 古德温女士
[21:59] Hey, have you seen Dr. Bekker? 你好 你看见贝克医生了吗
[22:01] She said she was coming tonight. 她说过她今晚会过来的
[22:03] Uh, no, I haven’t. 没有 我没见到
[22:05] Maybe she got stuck in surgery. 也许她在手术室忙吧
[22:08] Maybe. 也许吧
[22:15] So let’s get four of the flutes over here, one more. 所以我们这里放四个笛子 再放一个吧
[22:19] And then, we’ll have a nice arrangement right here. 然后 这里就布置得很好了
[22:22] – Great. – Mr. Rhodes? -很好 -罗德斯先生
[22:24] – Dr. Bekker. – Have you got a minute? -贝克医生 -你有时间吗
[22:27] Of course, this way. I’ll be right back. 当然 这边请 我马上回来
[22:31] Creating a hybrid O.R. In the E.D. would be expensive, 在急诊室里建一个混合手术室有可能很贵
[22:35] and the hospital is not willing to make the commitment. 医院不愿意做出这种承诺
[22:37] However, if private donors such as yourself 但是 如果像您这样的私人捐款
[22:40] would earmark contributions for the project, 能给这个项目一些投资
[22:43] the board would be incentivized to make the investment. 董事会将受到激励 从而进行投资
[22:46] Right. 好吧
[22:50] I wouldn’t expect you personally to fund the entire project. 我没指望您一个人投资整个项目
[22:55] I would think with your connections, 我在想凭您的关系
[22:57] you could raise it with just a few phone calls. 您打几通电话就能筹到钱
[23:02] And you’d be running this project? 你是这个项目的负责人吗
[23:04] No, Dr. Rhodes– Connor will be. 不 是罗德斯医生 康纳是负责人
[23:07] I thought he was off to the Mayo Clinic. 我还以为他要去梅约医学中心了
[23:09] I believe he’ll stay in Chicago 我想他会留在芝加哥的
[23:10] if the program gets funded. 只要这个项目能启动
[23:13] Well, as I’m sure you’re aware, 那我想你也知道
[23:15] my son and I have not had the easiest of relationships. 我儿子和我的关系非常复杂
[23:19] I’d want my involvement kept anonymous. 我希望我的参与严格保密
[23:21] Of course, I understand. 当然 我明白
[23:25] Let me think about it. 那我考虑一下吧
[23:27] I’m afraid this is time-sensitive. 只怕这个项目时间很紧
[23:33] You know what? I have an idea. 这样吧 我有个主意
[23:36] Why don’t we go to dinner, discuss this further? 不如我们共进晚餐 深入讨论一下
[24:24] 莎拉·里斯 医生 加夫尼芝加哥医院 精神科
[24:52] Hey, Peter Rush’s these test results. 这是彼得·拉什的检测结果
[24:57] – Oh, man. – Yeah. -天哪 -是啊
[25:10] What is it? 怎么了
[25:13] Peter, your deafness wasn’t caused by mumps. 彼得 你失聪的原因并不是腮腺炎
[25:17] It was caused by a genetic disease 而是一种遗传疾病
[25:18] that you tested positive for, Usher syndrome. 乌谢尔综合征 你的检测结果为阳性
[25:22] And it’s what caused the symptoms you are now experiencing. 而正是这种综合征导致了你的这些症状
[25:26] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:27] So some of your symptoms can be addressed, 这些症状有一些是可以治疗的
[25:30] but Usher syndrome causes a condition 但是乌谢尔综合征会导致
[25:33] called retinitis pigmentosa. 色素性视网膜炎
[25:38] A progressive deterioration of eyesight. 你的视力会逐渐衰退
[25:41] – My eyesight? – I’m sorry, Peter, -我的视力 -我很遗憾 彼得
[25:44] but retinitis pigmentosa is untreatable. 但是色素性视网膜炎无法治疗
[25:47] No cure. 无药可救
[25:50] I’m going blind? I’m going blind? 我要瞎了 我要瞎了
[25:53] Yes, you will experience a significant loss in vision, 是 你的视力会大幅减退
[25:57] and maybe even blindness. 甚至可能完全失明
[26:00] Oh, God. 天哪
[26:03] We know this is a lot to process. 我知道这一时很难接受
[26:05] A genetic disease specialist will come down to discuss 我们的遗传病专家会过来
[26:08] what you can expect, and what measures can be taken to help. 和你讨论病情 并给你一些应对病情的办法
[26:15] Maybe you want Bonnie to come here for that? 要不要把邦妮叫过来
[26:19] No, she can’t find out. 不行 不能让她知道
[26:21] But you’re getting married. She will find out. 可你们要结婚了 她早晚会知道的
[26:25] She broke it off. 她和我分手了
[26:29] Now, it’s all for the best. 现在最好不让她知道
[26:33] I don’t want her coming back out of pity. 我不希望她是因为可怜我才回来
[26:38] – You don’t… – She should be with someone -你不要… -她将来的丈夫
[26:39] who won’t be a burden to her. 不应该是她的负担
[26:53] Yeah? 请进
[26:56] Hey, Dr. Charles? Sarah called. 查尔斯医生 莎拉打电话来了
[27:00] Asked me to send her stuff. 让我把她的东西寄过去
[27:02] She thought maybe she left her case log here. 她说她好像落了一本病例日志在这里
[27:05] Oh, uh, yeah. Um… 对 没错
[27:09] Right here. 在这呢
[27:12] – Okay. – I really liked Sarah. -给你 -我真的喜欢过莎拉
[27:16] I always hoped, you know, something might happen, or… 我一直希望 我们两个能谈一场
[27:20] But I guess with all that she was going through, 但是她经历了这么多
[27:23] – never really had a real chance. – Yeah. -我一直没什么机会 -是啊
[27:27] I’m sorry about that, Noah. 我很遗憾 诺亚
[27:30] Yeah. 好吧
[27:35] You know, she once told me that, um… 她有次曾经告诉我
[27:38] the way you brought her into psych helped her. 你把她领进精神科 真的帮了她
[27:43] That you were the dad she always wanted. 她一直希望有一个你这样的父亲
[28:16] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[28:21] Emily, what’s wrong? 艾米莉 怎么了
[28:24] Uh, I’ve just been dizzy, a little tired. 我就是有点晕 有点累
[28:26] Getting these headaches. 还有点头疼
[28:28] She’s also complaining of diarrhea. 她还说有些腹泻
[28:30] Vitals are mostly normal, a little soft on the pressure. 体征基本正常 就是血压有点低
[28:33] BP 95/58, heart rate 110. 高压95低压58 心率110
[28:38] The patient is my sister, 病人是我的妹妹
[28:40] so I’ll leave you and April to do the exam. 所以检查工作就交给你和艾普尔了
[28:43] – I’ll be back to look in on you. – Okay. -我待会儿再来看你 -好
[28:51] – Ms. Curry? – What… Right. -库里小姐 -怎么了 对了
[28:54] I’m Elsa Curry, third year medical student. 我是艾尔莎·库里 大三医学生
[28:56] I’m going to examine you. 要给您做检查
[29:09] Oh, um, no. Um, I’m sorry. 不行 我很抱歉
[29:12] I’m sorry, uh… 抱歉
[29:15] Peter’s not up–for– 彼得现在不方便
[29:27] Okay. 好吧
[29:36] Why are you here? 你怎么来了
[29:39] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[29:41] – Did you? – No, no. -是你吗 -没有
[29:43] – Did you? – No. -是你 -不是
[29:55] She wants to know why Peter’s acting like this. 她想知道彼得为什么这么激动
[29:57] It’s up to Peter to tell her. 由彼得决定是否告诉她
[30:08] You can tell her. 你可以告诉她
[30:11] Peter has a condition called Usher syndrome, 彼得患有乌谢尔综合征
[30:13] which caused him to lose his hearing 这导致了他失去听力
[30:15] and will also cause him to lose his sight. 并且还会导致他失去视力
[30:45] All right, now, let’s move on to the budget. 好了 接下来是预算
[30:47] The first line item to discuss is marketing and PR. 第一项要讨论的是营销和公关
[30:53] Actually, let’s table that discussion. 不过 等一下再谈这个
[30:56] Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes, thank you for joining us. 贝克医生 罗德斯医生 感谢你们前来
[31:00] I have good news. 我有好消息
[31:02] The hospital received donations earmarked 医院收到了为你们的
[31:05] for your ED hybrid O.R., 急诊手术室指定的捐款
[31:07] and the Board has decided to provide matching funds. 而董事会决定补齐余下的资金需求
[31:11] We’re going ahead with your proposal. 我们将实施你的提案
[31:13] Well, I am very happy to hear that. 很高兴听到这个消息
[31:15] But there is one stipulation, Dr. Rhodes. 但是有一个附加条件 罗德斯医生
[31:20] You have to stay and run the program. 你必须留下来运营这个项目
[31:30] Emily’s test results. 艾米莉的检查报告
[31:36] No. 不
[31:40] You’re not sick. You’re pregnant. 你没有生病 你怀孕了
[31:44] Really? 真的吗
[31:47] You didn’t suspect that might be the case? 你没有怀疑过这种情况吗
[31:49] I mean, I have been throwing up a lot. 我最近确实经常呕吐
[31:52] Do you even know who the father is? 你知道孩子父亲是谁吗
[31:55] Yeah, of course I know who the father is. 我当然知道父亲是谁
[31:56] What do you think I am? It’s Bernie. 你把我当成什么了 是伯尼
[32:00] – Who’s Bernie? – He’s in my AA group. -谁是伯尼 -我们在同一个戒酒会
[32:03] Your AA group? 戒酒会
[32:04] You’re not supposed to date people in your AA group. 你不应该和戒酒会里的人交往
[32:07] Look, he’s been sober for six years. 他已经戒酒六年了
[32:09] – He’s a responsible person. – Responsible? -他是个可靠的人 -可靠
[32:10] You call this responsible? 你管这叫可靠
[32:15] I don’t believe you. 我受不了你了
[32:19] Oh, God, I didn’t mean it to happen. 天哪 我不想怀孕的
[32:22] What am I going to do now? 我该怎么办
[32:33] You were right. Everything you said was right. 你是对的 你说的话都是对的
[32:35] – I’m an idiot, a total idiot. – Ethan, don’t. -我太蠢 太蠢了 -伊森 别这样
[32:38] You were just trying to help her. 你只是想帮助她
[32:39] You were trying to be a good big brother. 你只是想做个好哥哥
[32:41] And look at the mess she’s made. 而现在她一团糟
[32:42] I know. 我懂
[32:45] – Emily can’t have this baby. – What? -艾米莉不能留下这个孩子 -什么
[32:49] Come on. 拜托
[32:51] She has a history of drug abuse. 她有吸毒史
[32:52] She’s sleeping with some guy in her AA group. 她在和戒酒会认识的男人上床
[32:54] If you’re going where I think you’re going– 如果你要说的和我想的一样…
[32:55] April, two months ago, Emily was homeless. 艾普尔 两个月前艾米莉还无家可归
[32:57] Who know when she’ll run away again? 谁知道她什么时候又会离家出走
[32:59] She’s completely unstable, and she might start using again. 她的生活根本不稳定 而且还可能会复吸
[33:02] – Harm the fetus. – And she might not. -对胎儿造成伤害 -她也可能不会
[33:04] What kind of life can she give a child? 她能给孩子提供怎样的生活
[33:06] – It doesn’t matter. – Of course it matters. -那不重要 -当然重要
[33:08] No. You’re not Catholic. 不 你不是天主教徒
[33:12] It’s a life. We have to protect it. 这是一个生命 我们必须保护它
[33:19] Mr. McNeal? 麦克尼尔先生
[33:27] I want to apologize for earlier. 我想为之前的事道歉
[33:30] You really need to learn how to follow protocol, okay? 你真的得学会遵守规范 好吗
[33:33] But I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that. 但我不该那样向你发火
[33:36] I’m dealing with a, uh, with a loss. 我最近失去了些东西
[33:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:48] Coming in. 请进
[33:49] And your paperwork is done. 你的出院手续办好了
[33:52] I got to go tell Bernie. I don’t know how he’ll take it. 我得去告诉伯尼 不知他会如何接受
[33:56] I hope he’s happy, but, God, what if he’s not? 我希望他会高兴 但是 万一他不高兴呢
[34:00] I can’t cope with this by myself. 我不能独自面对
[34:01] I–I can’t have this baby alone. 我不能独自一人生下孩子
[34:03] Emily, you’re not alone. 艾米莉 你不是独自一人
[34:05] Oh, yeah, but Ethan’s so mad at me. 但是伊森对我那么生气
[34:07] He’ll come around. 他会消气的
[34:11] – And I’m here for you. – You are? -我也是你的后盾 -真的吗
[34:17] We’ll figure this out. 我们会有办法的
[34:21] Okay? 好吗
[34:24] Okay. 好吧
[34:28] Now, I’m going to be sending a series of beeps. 现在我会开始播放一连串信号音
[34:30] First very soft, inaudible. 一开始非常轻 听不到
[34:33] When you can hear the beeps, let me know. 你能听到的时候 告诉我
[34:41] Wait, yes. 等等 听到了
[34:44] – I can hear it, yes. – Good. -我能听到 听到了 -很好
[34:47] Tell me, Peter, can you hear my voice? 彼得 你能听到我的声音吗
[34:52] Oh, God. Yes, I can. 天哪 我能听到
[34:58] I can hear again. 我又能听到了
[35:06] She said that she’ll be his eyes, 她说她将成为他的眼睛
[35:08] and he’ll be her ears. 而他将成为她的耳朵
[35:21] Ms. Garrett, I know we’ve had our differences, 加瑞特女士 我知道我们有过分歧
[35:24] but I’m very happy you approved the hybrid O.R. down here. 但我很高兴你批准了急诊手术室
[35:27] Are you, Dr. Stohl? 是吗 斯托尔医生
[35:33] Sharon, if you would. 莎伦 借一步说话
[35:45] You go behind my back and get these token contributions 你背着我将这些捐助的款项
[35:48] for about a quarter of the cost. 填充了四分之一的费用
[35:50] The hospital is out millions for your pet project. 医院为了你的项目多出了几百万
[35:53] The Board could have refused the money. 董事会可以拒绝这些钱的
[35:55] No, it couldn’t, and you know that. 不行 你很明白
[35:57] These are some of our biggest donors. 其中有我们最大的资助人
[35:58] They want a hybrid O.R., they get a hybrid O.R. 他们想要急诊手术室 就给他们急诊手术室
[36:02] You locked us in. 你把我们都拖下了水
[36:04] Are you going to fight me on every one of my decisions? 你准备在我做的每个决定上都和我作对吗
[36:07] Depends on the decision. 那得看是什么决定了
[36:13] Well, I’m glad I know where we stand. 很高兴你很清楚我们的位置
[36:19] Our Chief of Emergency Medicine, Dr. Stohl. 急诊科主任 斯托尔医生
[36:22] Very much your man. 很听你的话啊
[36:23] I think Dr. Stohl is very much is own man. 我认为斯托尔医生愿意听大家的话
[36:26] I have not been happy with his performance of late. 我最近对他的表现不大满意
[36:29] We’re not going to renew his contract. 我们不打算和他续合同了
[36:31] Really, you’d take this out on him? 真的吗 你准备拿他下手
[36:36] Stay out of my way. 别碍我的事
[36:48] They don’t start serving for another hour. 还有一小时才开始点单
[36:50] Sit. 坐吧
[36:56] Hanger steak, planked whitefish, 烤腹肉牛排 煎鲑鱼
[37:00] and for vegetarians, lentil and chickpea stew. 还有素食的扁豆和炖鹰嘴豆
[37:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:08] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[37:10] Dishes to try for our reception. 我们的婚宴试菜
[37:14] You take care of the venue, I’ll take care of the caterer. 你负责定场地 我负责餐饮
[37:17] You know, eyes and ears. 分工有序
[37:20] Here, try. 来试试
[37:28] – That’s really good. – Yeah. -真的很不错 -是吧
[37:35] – Here you go, Dr. Rhodes. – Thanks, man. -给 罗德斯医生 -谢了
[37:38] Ava, hey. 艾娃
[37:40] So I was–I was looking into what you were talking about, 我…我想了想你之前说的
[37:43] Rochester, and you are right. It is very cold. 罗切斯特 你说得对 那里的确很冷
[37:47] – Yeah? – Yeah, so anyway, -是吗 -是的 不管怎样
[37:50] I told the Board I was going to stay here at Med. 我告诉董事会我准备留在芝加哥医院
[37:55] Really? 真的吗
[37:57] Yeah, I mean, if the program is a success, 是的 如果项目能成功
[37:59] then it could be a very big deal. 肯定能有飞跃
[38:03] It’s a better career move than Mayo. 比去梅约医学中心更有前途
[38:07] – Exactly. – Okay. -没错 -好吧
[38:12] Well, I guess I don’t need to remind you. 看来我不用提醒你
[38:13] You’re no longer on the CT service. 你以后就不是心胸科的了
[38:15] Yet, you did. 但你还是说了
[38:17] From now on, when you bring a patient upstairs, 从现在起 如果你带患者上楼
[38:19] I decide the course of treatment. 就得由我来决定治疗过程
[38:20] Now, you see, if I’d gone to Mayo, 你看 如果我去梅奥
[38:23] that’s exactly the kind of collegial interaction 肯定不会出现这种同事间的互动
[38:25] I would have missed. 我肯定会很想念
[39:03] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[39:06] – Here to gloat? – No. -你是来吹嘘的吗 -不
[39:10] Just dropped by to, uh… 只是过来…
[39:13] let you know Sarah’s leaving Chicago. 告诉你莎拉要离开芝加哥了
[39:15] You’ll probably never see her again. 你可能再也不会见到她了
[39:17] Is that supposed to wound me? 我应该感到难受吗
[39:21] My daughter? 我的女儿
[39:25] She put me here. 她让我变成这样
[39:29] Huh. I thought you put yourself here. 我想你是自己让自己变成这样的
[39:32] It’s all circumstantial. You know that. 那都是间接证据 你很清楚
[39:35] Where are the bodies? 尸体在哪里
[39:37] If I could get a halfway decent lawyer, 要是我能找个稍微好点的律师
[39:39] instead of that idiot P.D. in his cheap suit. 而不是那个穿廉价西服的警察
[39:48] You know, when I was having my heart attack, 我心脏病发的时候
[39:51] you weren’t going to save me, were you? 你没打算救我 对吗
[39:58] You were going to let me die. 你想让我就那么死去
[40:17] All right, do it now. Kill me. 好啊 来吧 杀了我
[40:21] You’ve had your fun. Enough. 你已经玩够了
[40:26] No one would want to go on living like this, anyway. 反正也没有人会想这样生活
[40:29] I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time. 我很遗憾让你这么痛苦
[40:33] I’ll talk to your doctor and see if he’ll 我会和你的医生谈谈 问问他
[40:36] boost your anti-depressants. 加大你的抗抑郁药剂量
[40:39] And I’m the one without a conscience? 还说我没有良心吗
[40:44] No, don’t worry about it. It’s gonna get better. 不 别担心 会好起来的
[40:46] It always does. 永远都会的
[40:48] Really. 真的
[40:50] In my experience, psychopaths adjust extraordinarily well 根据我的经验 精神变态对任何环境
[40:55] to almost any situation. 都可以很快适应
[41:00] Even, you know, this one. 就算是这样的
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme