Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The conjoined twins Dot and Lily Cronin 连体双胞胎点点和莉莉·克罗宁
[00:03] spent an uneventful night 在我们的儿科特护病房
[00:05] in our pediatric intensive care unit. 度过了平静的一夜
[00:08] They’ll be evaluated this morning, 我们今早会进行评估
[00:10] and if they remain stable, the surgical team, 如果她们体征稳定的话 外科手术队伍
[00:13] under the supervision of Dr. Frisch and Dr. Latham, 在弗里斯医生和莱瑟姆医生的带领下
[00:17] will attempt to separate them. 会努力将她们分开
[00:23] Lungs sound clear. 肺音清晰
[00:25] The latest chest X-rays are good. 最新做的胸透结果良好
[00:27] No infiltrates. 没有浸润
[00:29] Vitals and saturation are stable. 生命体征和血氧饱和度稳定
[00:32] The girls are healthy. 孩子们很健康
[00:33] In my opinion, they’re strong enough for surgery. 我认为她们可以进行手术
[00:35] – Dr. Rhodes? – I agree with Dr. Bekker. -罗德斯医生 -我同意贝克医生的观点
[00:38] Actually, Dr. Rhodes will not be in the operating room. 实际上罗德斯医生不会参与手术
[00:41] Dr. Latham and I will be performing 莱瑟姆医生和我会
[00:43] the cardiothoracic portion of the separation. 进行心胸部分分离手术
[00:45] What? 什么
[00:46] You’ve been so involved since the beginning. 从一开始都是你在处理啊
[00:48] What if we spoke to Dr. Frisch? 我们和弗里斯医生谈谈呢
[00:50] Believe me, Dot and Lily have 相信我 点点和莉莉
[00:52] the finest surgeons in the hospital. 会有最好的外科医生为她们手术
[00:57] We’ll be back soon to take the babies to the O.R. 我们很快就会回来带宝宝们去手术室
[01:01] Excuse me. 不好意思
[01:03] Connor… 康纳
[01:05] why aren’t you on the team? 你为什么不在手术队里
[01:08] He pulled himself out. 他自己退出了
[01:10] Why? 为什么
[01:12] Because we lost a patient? 因为我们失去了一个病人吗
[01:14] I lost her and her baby, 是我害死了她和她的孩子
[01:16] because of my poor judgment. 因为我错误的判断
[01:18] I made the wrong call on her treatment. 我弄错了她的治疗方案
[01:20] But the Cronins are counting on you. 但克罗宁家很信赖你
[01:22] They’re counting on the team. 她们信赖的是团队
[01:25] She’s right. 她说得对
[01:31] Look, I can understand if you’re having second thoughts. 如果你想回归的话我会理解的
[01:35] Yeah. 好的
[01:54] I’m worried about my sister. 我很担心我妹妹
[01:55] Why? She told you she was going to Las Vegas. 为什么 她和你说了她去拉斯维加斯了
[01:57] Yeah, but she’s not returning my calls or texts. 是啊 但她没接我电话也没回我短信
[01:59] She’s ashamed she stole those drugs 她觉得偷了药还撒了谎
[02:01] and lied about it. 很丢人
[02:02] I still think we could’ve handled it better. 我还是觉得我们本来可以处理得更好
[02:04] Handled it better? Emily committed a crime. 处理得更好 艾米丽犯罪了
[02:06] She’s lucky she wasn’t arrested. 她没被抓是她走运
[02:08] As soon as she wants something, I’m sure you’ll hear from her. 只要她想要什么 肯定会联系你的
[02:30] – Morning. – Good morning. -早 -早上好
[02:35] – What? – Dr. Halstead, incoming. -怎么了 -霍斯特德医生 有病人
[02:41] – Hey, after work… – Mm-hmm? -下班后… -什么
[02:43] You wanna meet me on the balcony? 你来阳台见我好吗
[02:44] – Okay. – All right. -好 -好的
[02:48] Monique, with us. Cesar? 莫妮可 你和我们来 塞萨尔
[02:51] Bert Goodwin, 60-year-old male. 伯特·古德温 60岁 男性
[02:52] Goodwin? 古德温
[02:54] Trauma One. 一号创伤科
[02:56] Neighbors found him unconscious in the garage. 邻居发现他在车库不省人事
[02:58] Motor running. Intubated in the field. 发动机还开着 当场插管了
[03:00] Carbon monoxide poisoning. 一氧化碳中毒
[03:01] Tachycardic at 120. BP, 145 over 95. 心动过速 心率120 血压145/95
[03:05] EKG shows slight ST depressions. 心电图显示ST段低压
[03:06] Sats at 92%. 血氧92%
[03:07] Okay, on my count, one, two, three. 好 听我口令 一二三
[03:11] Monique, 12-lead EKG. 莫妮可 12导联心电图
[03:12] We need a carboxyhemoglobin level. 我们需要碳氧血红蛋白等级
[03:15] CBC, BMP, coags, 查全血计数 血化验 凝血
[03:17] lactate, troponins, and a chest X-ray. 血乳酸 肌钙蛋白和胸透
[03:18] – Got it. – Maggie, call the ICU. -明白 -麦基 联系重症监护室
[03:20] Have them set up a hyperbaric chamber. 让他们准备高压氧舱
[03:21] Copy. 明白
[03:23] And page Ms. Goodwin. Let her know. 联系古德温女士 让她知道
[03:25] – Is this her husband? – Ex-husband. -这是她丈夫吗 -前夫
[03:33] How’s the position of the twins? 双胞胎怎么样了
[03:34] Good for peds surgery. 可以手术
[03:36] – CT? – Bit of a shadow in my field. -CT呢 -我这边有点阴影
[03:38] Can we adjust the light? 可以调整一下光线吗
[03:43] Good. 很好
[03:44] Has everyone got room to work? 大家都有手术的空间了吗
[03:45] No, bypass is in my way. 不 我这边很挤
[03:48] What if you move the machine to the foot of the bed? 你把机器放到床脚呢
[03:50] You could run the tubing along the sides. 可以把管子绕过去
[03:52] That way, you won’t cross with anesthesia. 这样就不会挡着麻醉了
[03:54] Ah. Good idea. 好主意
[03:58] Tell me again why you’re not in there. 你再说一遍 你为什么不参与手术
[04:04] So, are we good to go? 我们可以开始了吗
[04:06] All right, it’s show time. 好的 开工吧
[04:16] The pressure in the chamber 高压氧舱里的压力
[04:17] unbinds carbon monoxide from hemoglobin. 会让一氧化碳脱离血红蛋白
[04:20] It allows oxygen to bind. 让氧原子结合进去
[04:21] Now, we’ve already seen a significant improvement. 我们已经可以看到明显的改善了
[04:24] Bert’s carbon monoxide levels 伯特的一氧化碳水平
[04:26] are down from 55% to 15. 已经从55%降到了15%
[04:29] Now, at 10%, we can take him out of the chamber 降到10%我们就可以把他移出高压舱
[04:32] and lighten the sedation. 减少镇静剂
[04:39] He could’ve pulled into the garage and fallen asleep. 他可能把车停到车库里就睡着了
[04:45] Maybe he had a mild stroke. 也有可能是发生了轻微中风
[04:46] We’ll test for that. 我们会检查的
[04:48] His girlfriend died, Dr. Halstead. 他的女友死了 霍斯特德医生
[04:51] He tried to kill himself. 他想自杀
[04:57] Dr. Choi, that homeless girl 崔医生 你几个月前
[04:59] that you treated a couple months ago, 治疗过的那个流浪女孩
[05:01] she’s back with her friend. 和她的朋友一起回来了
[05:03] They’re asking for you. 她们要找你
[05:05] Hey, Nat… 小娜
[05:06] – Yeah? – You free? -怎么了 -你有空吗
[05:08] Kiki, Deb, you remember Dr. Manning. 奇奇 黛比 你们还记得曼宁医生吗
[05:11] – What’s going on? – Oh, she’s really sick. -怎么了 -她很难受
[05:14] BP’s 102 over 68. 血压102/68
[05:15] Heart rate, 112. Temp, 100. 心率112 体温37.8
[05:17] My stomach hurts. Headaches. 我的肚子很疼 头也疼
[05:19] You are running a fever, so let’s take a look 你在发烧 我们来检查一下
[05:21] and see what’s going on, all right? 到底是怎么回事
[05:24] Hey, Deb, you’re looking a little under the weather too. 黛比 你看上去身体也不大好
[05:27] I’m just tired. 我只是累了
[05:29] Still living on the streets? 还在流浪吗
[05:30] It’s okay. Not so cold. 没事 没有那么冷
[05:34] Her liver is slightly enlarged. 她的肝部有点肿胀
[05:36] – I’m gonna be sick. – Okay. -我有点恶心 -好
[05:39] We can help you with the nausea. 我们可以帮你缓解恶心的症状
[05:41] 4 milligrams of Zofran. 四毫克枢复宁
[05:42] We’ll run some tests. 我们会做一些检测
[05:43] Let’s get a CBC, BMP, LFT, hepatitis panel. 做个血常规 血液生化 肝功能肝炎检测
[05:50] Ah. Let’s get Deb into a room, 给黛比准备一间病房
[05:51] take a look at her. 检查一下她
[05:52] Okay. Come on, I got ya. 来 跟我走
[05:55] Better run the same labs for Deb too. 最好给黛比也做一下这些检测
[05:57] Yeah. 嗯
[06:01] Mr. Goodwin, do you remember me? 古德温先生 你记得我吗
[06:04] I’m Dr. Halstead. 我是霍斯特德医生
[06:07] – Mr. Goodwin– – I remember. -古德温先生 -我记得
[06:08] Good. 很好
[06:11] Can you follow my finger? 你能盯住我的手指吗
[06:14] Okay. How ’bout this? 好吧 这样吧
[06:16] Can you touch your right forefinger to your nose? 你能不能用你的右手食指点你的鼻子
[06:22] Mr. Goodwin, can you try to touch 古德温先生 你能不能
[06:23] your right forefinger to your nose or– 用你的右手食指点你的鼻子
[06:26] Why didn’t you just let me die? 你为什么不能就让我死了算了
[06:38] We’re gonna get you through this. 我们会治好你的
[06:45] I’ll be back to check on you soon. 我会马上回来看你
[06:49] I think he’ll be okay. 我觉得他会没事的
[06:56] Damn, Bert. 该死 伯特
[06:58] How could you do this? 你怎么能这么做
[07:04] Can’t you think of anyone else but yourself? 你难道心里只有你自己吗
[07:07] Sharon, come on. 莎伦 别这样
[07:09] It–it’s selfish and pathetic. 真是…自私又可悲
[07:10] Not helping right now. 你现在说这些也没用
[07:13] Attempted suicide is an automatic five-day psych hold. 自杀未遂起码会有五天精神紧张状态
[07:16] Fine. 好吧
[07:20] Sharon, do you have a minute? 莎伦 你有时间吗
[07:21] The board wants to meet with you. 董事会想见你
[07:23] Wha–what is it? More complaining about 怎么了 又要抱怨我们
[07:25] the money we’re spending? 花的钱太多了吗
[07:26] – I have to go. – Sharon– -我得先走了 -莎伦
[07:27] Look, I–I have a situation to deal with. 听着 我现在出了点状况
[07:30] Tell them I’ll get back to them. 告诉他们我待会去找他们
[07:35] This facility, Holly Oaks, 这家霍莉橡树疗养院
[07:37] has a good staff-to-resident ratio. 医护人员和病人的比例很好
[07:40] They also have a nice package of supplemental services: 而且配套服务也很不错
[07:42] art, music, pet therapy. 还有艺术 音乐和宠物疗法
[07:44] It’s still a nursing home. 但依然是个疗养院
[07:46] It’s a cardiac rehab facility. 这是个心脏复健所
[07:49] Why can’t I go back to my apartment? 我为什么不能住回我自己的家
[07:51] No. You just got a new heart. 不行 你刚移植了新的心脏
[07:54] You have to be monitored very closely, 必须对你进行密切看护
[07:56] particularly for the first three months. 特别是前三个月
[07:59] I don’t deserve you. 我不配你这么费心照顾
[08:02] Can we just focus on finding you a place to live? 能不能将重点放在给你找个住的地方上
[08:05] You’re about to be discharged. 你马上要出院了
[08:07] But it’s true, Sarah… 但这是实话 莎拉
[08:09] I don’t deserve you. 我不配你这么费心照顾
[08:11] Dr. Haywood, time to get you in the cardiac chair. 海伍德博士 你该上心脏椅了
[08:14] – Can’t it wait? – No. -能等会吗 -不行
[08:15] No, you have to change position to prevent pneumonia. 不行 你必须换个地方 防止患上肺炎
[08:18] Find a place you like. 找个你喜欢的地方
[08:25] We have a public health issue. 有公共卫生问题
[08:27] Liver panels came back. 肺功能检测结果出来了
[08:28] Both Kiki and Deb tested positive for Hep A. 奇奇和黛比都患有甲肝
[08:30] Oh, no. 不
[08:32] We need to admit them to the PICU. 得赶紧把她们送到儿童重症监护室
[08:33] Yeah, but then what? 没错 但是然后呢
[08:35] It’ll only be for a couple days. 她们只能待几天
[08:36] Then they’ll wanna go back out on the streets, 然后就会回到街头
[08:37] and they’ll be– they’ll be contagious. 然后她们…她们有传染性
[08:39] – Highly contagious. – We have to report this. -很强的传染性 -我们必须上报
[08:42] I–I understand they live in some kind of encampment? 她们之前是住在什么营地里吗
[08:45] Yeah, with a bunch of other kids in close quarters. 没错 和其他孩子们窝在一起
[08:47] It’s got to be cleared out. 必须要清理那里
[08:49] DCFS will have to find homes for these kids. 儿童与家庭服务部会去安顿这些孩子
[08:51] Meanwhile, let’s get a team over there 同时 我们得派一支小队过去
[08:54] to see who else is infected, 看看还有没有人被感染
[08:55] and immunize everybody who’s been exposed. 给所有接触过的人注射疫苗
[08:59] Natalie and I should go. 娜塔莉和我一起去
[09:01] We’ve treated them. They know us, April too. 我们治疗过他们 他们也认识艾普尔
[09:03] Okay, I’ll stay and look after Kiki and Deb. 好 那我留下来照顾奇奇和黛比
[09:06] All right. 好的
[09:14] Please, can we have just one more minute? 拜托 能不能再给我们一分钟
[09:16] Yeah. Guys, hold on. 好的 伙计们 等等
[09:25] We love you so much. 我们好爱你们
[09:37] Are we doing the right thing taking this risk? 我们冒这个险是对的吗
[09:39] Yes. 是
[09:41] Look after them, Dr. Rhodes. 照顾好她们 罗德斯医生
[09:44] Don’t let my babies die. 别让我的宝宝们死去
[09:56] – Thomas. – Hey, Dr. Choi. -托马斯 -崔医生
[10:00] You know April. Not sure if you met Dr. Manning, 你认识艾普尔 不确定你是否见过曼宁医生
[10:02] but she was here with me a couple months ago. 但她几个月前跟我来过一次
[10:04] Thomas, we need to examine everybody, 托马斯 我们需要检查所有人
[10:06] but first we need to see anyone who’s not feeling well. 但需要先看看是否有人已经感到不适
[10:08] The most sick first. 最严重的最先来
[10:10] – Laura. – Laura? -劳拉 -劳拉
[10:12] Is she the one who had the baby? 是生了孩子的那个吗
[10:13] – Yeah. – Where is she? -对 -她在哪里
[10:17] Laura? 劳拉
[10:19] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[10:22] Have you seen my baby? 你见到我的宝宝了吗
[10:23] No, but I know she was adopted by a good family. 没有 但我知道收养她的是个好家庭
[10:26] Temp’s 101. 38.3度
[10:28] When was the last time you had anything to eat or drink? 你上次吃喝东西是什么时候
[10:33] Significantly jaundiced and dehydrated. 严重黄疸 而且重度缺水
[10:35] Liver’s enlarged. 肝脏已经肿大
[10:36] We need to get her to the hospital. 我们得送她去医院
[10:38] – No. – Laura, you have to. -不 -劳拉 你必须去
[10:40] You have hepatitis. You could die. 你得了肝炎 可能会致命
[10:43] Call an ambulance. 叫救护车过来
[10:45] Thomas, who else is sick? 托马斯 还有谁病了
[10:47] Over here. 这边
[10:53] Excuse me. 你好
[10:54] Hey, I’m Dr. Choi. 你好 我是崔医生
[11:00] – Emily… – Ethan? -艾米莉 -伊森
[11:03] Emily, what are you doing here? 艾米莉 你怎么在这里
[11:05] Nowhere to go. 没地方去
[11:07] It’s all right, okay? 没关系 知道吗
[11:09] I messed up. 我犯错了
[11:11] Have you been able to eat or drink anything? 你吃或者喝东西了吗
[11:12] No, it makes me throw up. 没有 一吃就吐
[11:16] Don’t worry, you’re gonna be okay. 别担心 你不会有事
[11:17] I’m gonna take care of you. 我会照顾好你
[11:20] Ambulances are on their way. 救护车马上就到
[11:22] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[11:27] Take it easy, Em, I got you. 放轻松 小艾 我照顾你
[11:32] What’s up, Jay? 怎么了 杰
[11:34] Gunshot victim–just waiting to get a statement. 枪伤受害者 正在等证词
[11:37] What’d Natalie say? 娜塔莉怎么说
[11:39] I’ll tell you tonight. 我今晚告诉你
[11:40] You didn’t ask her yet? You’ve had Mom’s ring a week. 你还没求婚吗 戒指都拿一周了
[11:43] It’s gotta be perfect. 肯定会很完美的
[11:45] Do you have any idea what real French champagne costs? 你知道真正的法国香槟有多贵吗
[11:47] More than you can afford. 你买不起的那种
[11:48] Don’t I know it. 可不是吗
[11:50] Hello? 喂
[11:52] Yes, he’s right here. 他在这里
[11:53] Dr. Charles, it’s for you. 查尔斯医生 找你的
[11:58] Dr. Charles? 我是查尔斯医生
[11:58] Yes, this is Mr. And Mrs. Coveny. 我们是科文尼夫妇
[12:01] Uh, Detective Miller in Madison, 麦迪逊的米勒警探
[12:03] uh, he said that you called him, 他说你给他打了电话
[12:04] that you’re interested in the case of our daughter, 说你对我们女儿的案子感兴趣
[12:07] Olivia. 奥利维亚
[12:07] She disappeared ten years ago. 她十年前失踪了
[12:09] Mr. Coveny, um… 科文尼先生
[12:11] – Why did you call? – Well, I’m a, um– -你为什么打给我们 -我是…
[12:14] I’m a–I’m a forensic psychiatrist 我是芝加哥医院的一名
[12:17] here in Chicago, 法医心理学家
[12:18] and I’m interested in your daughter’s case 我对你女儿的案子感兴趣
[12:21] purely in a clinical point of view. 只是出于临床考虑
[12:23] Come visit us. We’ll tell you about Olivia. 你来找我们吧 我们跟你讲奥利维亚的事
[12:26] She was really remarkable. 她真的是个好女儿
[12:27] Dr. Charles, if you find out something, 查尔斯医生 如果你有什么发现
[12:30] call us, please. 就打给我们
[12:31] Uh, of course. 当然
[12:33] Let me give you my number. 我把我的号码给你
[12:40] Clamps are on. 止血钳用上了
[12:42] A lot of bigwigs here: 来了不少大人物
[12:44] Hopkins, Mayo, Duke. 霍普金斯医院 梅奥诊所 杜克医院
[12:47] Dot’s inferior vena cava 点点的下腔静脉
[12:48] is more anterior lateral than anticipated. 比我们预计得更偏向前侧
[12:50] We’ll have to reconstruct the atrium to get it closed. 我们需要重建心房才能合上
[12:53] What does that mean? 什么意思
[12:55] They need to continue the surgery on bypass. 他们需要做搭桥手术才能继续
[12:57] I’m afraid we’re gonna have to put the twins on bypass. 我们需要让双胞胎接受搭桥手术
[12:59] You were right. 你说对了
[13:14] Thanks, Kelly. 谢谢 凯利
[13:19] Hey, Bert. 伯特
[13:22] You mind if I sit? 介意我坐在这里吗
[13:31] Just for the record, I’m not here on official business. 声明一下 我来这里可不是为了公事
[13:33] I just… 我只是
[13:36] Came to say hi to an old pal. 来跟老伙计打个招呼
[13:40] Leave me alone, Daniel. 别烦我 丹尼尔
[13:50] The other day, I heard these two residents 那天 我听到两位住院医生
[13:52] talking about this ten-day master cleanse. 聊起十天清肠活动的事
[13:55] You ever heard of that? 你听说过吗
[13:59] Reminded me of the time that you and I went on that grapefruit diet. 让我想起那次我们一起节食吃西柚
[14:03] You know, something about the enzymes in the grape– 西柚里的某种酶…
[14:05] Please… 行了
[14:08] You’re wasting your time. 别浪费时间了
[14:12] Just go away. 走吧
[14:18] Your fever’s gone down. 你已经退烧了
[14:19] Heart rate and blood pressure have improved. 心率和血压也好转了
[14:21] All good signs. 都是好迹象
[14:23] Uh, what about Kiki? 那奇奇呢
[14:25] She’s doing better too. 她也在好转
[14:27] Maggie, if Deb and Kiki are both stable, 麦基 如果黛比和奇奇都稳定了
[14:30] we can send them up to the PICU. 我们可以给她们转到儿童重症监护病房
[14:31] We got more coming in. 有更多病人进来了
[14:33] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[14:35] You’re going to Treatment Two. 你去二号治疗室
[14:36] 16-year-old female, suspect Hep A. 十六岁女孩 疑似甲肝
[14:39] Febrile and hypotensive. 发热 低血压
[14:40] My stomach hurts. 我的肚子好痛
[14:42] We’re gonna help you with that, all right? 我们会帮助你的 好吗
[14:44] Emily? 艾米莉
[14:45] Possibly Hep A also. 可能也是甲肝
[14:46] You’re going to Treatment Four. 你去四号治疗室
[14:47] Febrile and tachycardic. Call Radiology. 发热 心动过速 呼叫放射科
[14:49] We need an ultrasound of her liver, right upper quadrant. 我们需要她的肝脏超声 右上腹
[14:51] Got it. 明白
[14:52] Transfer her on my count. 听我口令转移她
[14:55] – Ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[14:56] One, two, three. 一二三
[15:01] Let’s get a CBC, BMP, LFTs, 去做血常规 血液生化 肝功能
[15:03] hepatitis panel, and a chest X-ray. 肝炎检查和胸透
[15:06] Got it. 好
[15:12] She hates me. 她讨厌我
[15:14] She doesn’t hate you. 她没有讨厌你
[15:16] I don’t blame her. 我不怪她
[15:20] Just get some rest. 休息一下吧
[15:22] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里也不去
[15:34] Laura is emaciated, lethargic, 劳拉消瘦 虚弱
[15:36] and profoundly jaundiced. 并且黄疸很严重
[15:38] Incubation time should be similar, 潜伏期应该差不多
[15:39] but she’s presenting so much worse than the others. 但她的症状要比其他人严重得多
[15:43] I know you delivered this girl’s baby. 我知道是你给这个女孩接生的
[15:44] I’m sorry, Natalie. 很遗憾 娜塔莉
[15:52] Both hearts on bypass. 两颗心脏已搭桥
[15:53] We’re ready to go. 我们准备好了
[15:55] One more echo to confirm positioning. 还有一个回声来确认定位
[15:58] I’m seeing a pretty large muscular ventricular 我在点点的心脏中看到一个相当大的
[16:00] septal defect in Dot’s heart. 心肌室间隔缺损
[16:05] Why didn’t we see this on previous imaging? 之前的影像上怎么没有看到
[16:07] Doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[16:08] We’ll have to correct it before we can proceed. 我们在继续下一步之前必须先纠正它
[16:10] Is this a big problem? 这个问题严重吗
[16:13] Patching a hole of unknown size near the heart’s apex, 在心尖附近修补一个未知大小的孔
[16:15] a difficult spot to reach, 位置也很难触及
[16:17] yeah, it’s a very big problem. 是的 问题挺严重的
[16:20] To get access, we need to make a ventriculotomy. 要做这个 我们需要做心室切开术
[16:22] No, in this case, with the abnormal anatomy 不 在这种情况下 心脏的异常解剖
[16:24] of the heart, by cutting into the ventricle, 切入心室的话
[16:26] we can disrupt the heart’s conducting system. 我们可能会破坏心脏的传导系统
[16:29] The heart might never beat again. 心脏可能会永远停止跳动
[16:31] We lose one girl, we lose them both. 我们失去一个女孩 就两个都失去了
[16:34] Excuse me. 借过
[16:37] I think we should patch the hole using the sandwich method: 我认为我们应该用夹层铺筑法修补这个洞
[16:39] two pieces of Gore-Tex on either side. 每边各两片戈尔补片
[16:41] More incisions in her tiny, fragile heart. 她微小脆弱的心脏中会有更多的切口
[16:43] No, too risky. 不 风险太高了
[16:44] Use a transcatheter VSD closure device. 用经导管室间隔缺损封堵设备
[16:47] That’s a cath lab procedure. 那是导管室的操作
[16:48] We never do it on an open heart case. 我们从来没用在切开的心脏上
[16:50] It’s the only way to reach the VSD 这是唯一能解决室间隔缺损
[16:52] and not damage Dot’s heart. 又不损伤点点的心脏的办法
[16:54] No incision. 没有切口
[16:55] We snake the patch in through the atrium. 我们通过心房进行填补
[16:57] – Dr. Latham– – No, he’s right. -莱瑟医生 -不 他说得对
[16:58] It’s our only option. 我们只有这个选择
[17:01] I will take full responsibility for the outcome. 我对结果全权负责
[17:03] Indeed you will. 当然是你
[17:04] Dr. Rhodes will perform the procedure. 罗德斯医生来负责操作
[17:06] Go scrub in. 去洗手准备
[17:07] Yes, sir. 好的
[17:13] – Connor… – I have to do this. -康纳 -我必须这么做
[17:16] You realize if those babies don’t pull through, 你明白如果孩子们没有撑过去
[17:17] your career is over? 你的事业就完蛋了吧
[17:19] Yeah. I do. 是的 我明白
[17:31] Sharon? 莎伦
[17:32] Can I just talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗
[17:33] Yeah. 好
[17:35] So… 所以…
[17:38] Bert isn’t talking to Dr. Chapman, 伯特不肯和查普曼医生说
[17:40] he isn’t talking to Dr. Reese, 不肯和里斯医生说
[17:42] not even talking to me. 也不肯和我说
[17:44] You two were married for 30 years. 你们之前婚姻维持了三十年
[17:46] 30 years. 三十年
[17:48] Oh, I’m sorry, I’m just– please, I’m asking you, 抱歉 我只是…拜托 我请求你
[17:50] could you– could you talk to him? 你能不能和他谈谈
[17:52] Just try and open him up. 试着让他敞开心扉
[17:54] So, you think that 所以你是认为
[17:56] because of all those good years, 因为那些美好的岁月
[17:58] I owe him something now? 现在我欠他的
[18:00] I’m just saying that, coming from you, 我只是想说 如果是你的话
[18:02] it might make a difference, that’s all. 可能会不一样 就是这样
[18:04] Well, let me ask you this, Daniel, 我问你 丹尼尔
[18:06] what did Bert owe me when he walked out? 伯特离开的时候欠我什么
[18:22] You suspected a comorbid illness. 你怀疑有共存疾病
[18:24] You were right. 你是对的
[18:28] Laura? 劳拉
[18:30] Your HIV antibody tests came back as negative. 你的HIV抗体测试结果是阴性
[18:34] However, you did test positive 但你甲型和丙型肝炎
[18:36] for both hepatitis A and hepatitis C. 测试结果都是阳性
[18:39] I am very sorry. 很遗憾
[18:42] Hep A is recent, 甲肝是最近才有的
[18:44] but the Hep C, we think you’ve had for a long time. 但我们怀疑 你患有丙肝已经很久了
[18:48] It’s damaged your kidneys and your liver. 它损伤了你的肾脏和肝脏
[18:51] My baby… 我的孩子…
[18:53] did I give it to her? 我传染给她了吗
[18:55] We don’t know. 我们还不知道
[18:56] We’ll have to contact her parents 我们需要联系她的父母
[18:58] and have them bring her in, 让他们把她带来
[18:59] so that we can test her as well. 好对她也进行检测
[19:02] My little girl. 我的女儿
[19:04] Now, luckily, if she is infected, 幸运的是 如果她感染了
[19:06] at this early stage, we can treat her. 在早期也是可以治疗的
[19:09] When she comes, 等她来的时候
[19:11] can I see her? 我能见见她吗
[19:15] We’ll see if that’s possible. 我们尽力而为
[19:37] Have you decided on a rehab facility? 你决定了去哪家康复机构吗
[19:41] Oh, you pick one. 你选吧
[19:43] I’m not gonna be living there, you are. 住在那的不是我 是你
[19:45] Sarah, I’m sure you’ll find the best one, 莎拉 我相信你能找到最好的
[19:48] or at least the lesser of all the evils. 或者至少不那么坏的
[19:52] You know… 知道吗
[19:54] I suddenly love choral music… 我突然特别喜欢合唱乐
[19:59] Just like my heart donor. 就像我的心脏捐献人一样
[20:06] It’s good to see you. 能见到你真好
[20:09] The nurses aren’t very good company. 护士们可不太称职
[20:11] I hardly ever see them. 我都见不到他们
[20:14] What do you mean? They’re supposed to be walking you. 什么意思 他们该带你散步的
[20:15] – Haven’t you been outside today? – Nope. -你今天没去室外吗 -没有
[20:17] Nurses put me in this chair and left me. 护士们让我坐在这椅子上就走了
[20:20] I imagine she’s very busy. 我猜她应该很忙
[20:25] Hey, uh, this transplant patient’s 这个移植手术病人
[20:27] supposed to walk every three hours. 应该每三小时散一次步的
[20:28] We are short-staffed today. 我们今天人手不够
[20:31] I’ll get to it when I can. 等有时间了我会带他去
[20:33] Never mind, I’ll do it. 算了 我来吧
[20:36] Come on, Dad, we’re gonna go for a walk. 来 爸爸 我们去散步
[20:38] Oh, I’d like that. 那太好了
[20:51] So far, we have five Hep A patients: 目前我们收治了五名甲肝病人
[20:53] one adult and four adolescents. 一名成年人 四名青少年
[20:55] One of the patients also has hepatitis C. 其中一位病人还患有丙肝
[20:58] She gave birth to a baby a few months back, 她几个月前生产过一名女婴
[21:00] put her up for adoption. 然后送去领养了
[21:03] The adoptive parents are here to get the baby tested. 领养的父母刚送孩子来检测
[21:06] Please keep me informed if those numbers change. 如果患者人数变化 请及时通知我
[21:08] Oh, and another thing, Peter Kalmick called. 还有件事 皮特·考密克打电话来了
[21:11] They’re asking for you upstairs in the board room. 喊你去楼上会议室
[21:12] Yeah, I know. I–I’ll get to them. 我知道 我会去的
[21:15] Oh, and have you been up to see Bert? 还有 你去看伯特了吗
[21:18] No. 没有
[21:33] I can’t see her field of positioning as much as I had hoped. 我能看到的位置不如我预想的多
[21:35] Can you get the device in place? 你能让器械到位吗
[21:38] Give me a second. 稍等
[21:43] Okay. 好了
[21:44] Snaking the catheter into position. 推入导管
[21:48] Pulling the first half of the patch into the left ventricle. 将补片第一部分拉入左心室
[21:51] But if you can’t see or feel the alignment, 但你要是看不到或感觉不到是否对齐
[21:52] you can’t be sure of deploying the second half correctly. 就不能确定另一半放的位置正确
[21:54] So we’ll have to open the heart even more to make the repair, 然后就得把心脏打开更大来进行修复
[21:56] which is exactly what we’re trying to avoid. 恰恰是我们想避免的
[21:58] Maybe not. 可能不用
[21:59] Let’s try a flexible pharyngoscope. 我们来试试更灵活的咽镜
[22:01] Maybe we can see where the patch is lying before we deploy. 或许能在放置前看到补片的位置
[22:04] Beth? 贝丝
[22:05] Here. 给
[22:16] Dr. Rhodes… 罗德斯医生
[22:21] Well? 怎么样
[22:25] Yeah, I see it. 我看到了
[22:27] All right, aligning the patch. 好 调整补片位置
[22:30] And deploying. 放置
[22:33] The VSD’s repaired. 室间隔缺损修复完毕
[22:35] Now we can proceed. 现在可以继续了
[22:45] I got some fluids in you. 我给你输了点液
[22:46] Should be feeling better. 应该会舒服点了
[22:49] Heart rate and blood pressure look good. 心率和血压都正常
[22:54] Em, I, uh–I– 艾米丽 我…
[22:57] I’m just– 我…
[22:59] I’m so sorry… 真的很抱歉
[23:01] for what I did. 我不该那样
[23:04] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[23:07] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[23:11] Don’t worry about that. 别想了
[23:13] Hey, I’ll be right back, okay? 我马上就回来 好吗
[23:24] – We can send Emily upstairs. – Good. -可以把艾米丽送去楼上了 -太好了
[23:27] And when she gets well, you should talk to Dr. Charles. 等她痊愈了 你该跟查尔斯医生聊聊
[23:29] We’ll see. 再说吧
[23:31] He knows places, group homes that could take her in. 他知道哪些教养院可以收容她
[23:33] So, you want me to send her away? 你想让我把她送走吗
[23:34] She needs professional help. 她需要专业的帮助
[23:36] Let her be somebody else’s problem? 把她丢给别人吗
[23:39] Ethan… 伊森
[23:39] That’s how I’ve always dealt with Emily. 我一直都是这么对待艾米莉的
[23:42] I can’t do that anymore. 我不能再这么下去了
[23:47] Oh, Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[23:50] Hello. Bob. 你好啊 鲍勃
[23:52] And Dr. Reese. 还有里斯医生
[23:53] Sarah was taking me for a walk. 莎拉扶着我散步呢
[24:01] As soon as I get him back, I’ll finish rounds. 等我送他回去 我就去完成巡查
[24:05] Dr. Charles, why don’t you see me the rest of the way? 查尔斯医生 不如剩下的路你扶着我好了
[24:08] Let Sarah get back to her real job. 让莎拉赶紧去忙工作吧
[24:12] Uh…sure. 好
[24:18] Thank you, Dr. Reese. 谢谢 里斯医生
[24:20] You know, Sarah told me 莎拉告诉我
[24:22] that a woman in her support group 她的支持小组里有个女的
[24:25] says her husband came away from his heart transplant 说她丈夫接受过心脏移植手术之后
[24:28] – a changed man. – Really? -整个人都变了 -是吗
[24:31] Yeah, I did a little Googling. 我上网搜了搜
[24:33] It turns out that there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence 原来还真有不少证据和传闻
[24:36] that transplant patients experience 说有接受过器官移植的病人
[24:38] profound personality changes. 性情大变
[24:41] Yes, uh, “Anecdotal” being the key word there. 是啊 别忘了这些只是”传闻”
[24:43] Oh, no, actually there’s a-a name for it. 不对 这种事还有个专门的名字
[24:46] It’s called cell memory phenomenon: 叫做细胞记忆现象
[24:50] the theory that memory is stored 这个理论说移植器官的
[24:53] in the neurons of donated organs. 神经细胞中 储存着记忆
[24:57] I mean, it would certainly explain 这肯定就能解释
[24:58] why recipients develop the tastes 为什么器官接受者会形成
[25:02] and preferences and habits, 捐赠者的爱好和习惯
[25:04] even dreams of their heart’s donors. 甚至是他们的梦了
[25:10] What are you doing, Bob? 你到底想干什么 鲍勃
[25:11] Your antisocial personality disorder 你的反社会人格
[25:13] isn’t gonna be affected by a transplant. 不会受到器官移植影响的
[25:16] The issue is your brain, not your heart. 出问题的是你的大脑 不是你的心脏
[25:20] Glenda, could you escort Dr. Haywood back to his room? 格伦达 能请你扶着海伍德博士回病房吗
[25:23] He has had a nice, long walk. 他散步散得很尽兴
[25:25] Sure. 当然
[25:28] Well, Sarah seems open to the possibility, 反正莎拉觉得有这种可能
[25:32] or do you think she’s just another young, gullible woman, 还是说你觉得她也太年轻 太容易受骗
[25:35] Daniel? 丹尼尔
[25:58] Uh, yes, hi, uh, Mr. Coveny? 您好 是科文尼先生吗
[26:00] It’s, uh, it’s Dr. Charles from Chicago Med. 我是芝加哥医院的查尔斯医生
[26:06] I so appreciate your invitation to come up and visit. 我非常感谢你们邀请我来坐坐
[26:09] It’s very helpful for my research to get a– 这对我的研究非常有帮助
[26:12] a complete picture of everyone involved. 能让我对所有相关方有一个更完整的认识
[26:14] Seems like the world’s forgotten about Olivia. 感觉整个世界都忘了奥利维亚了
[26:17] We’re just so grateful to talk to someone who hasn’t. 能有个人记得她我们已经很感激了
[26:21] Left her room just the way it was 她的房间完全没动过
[26:23] the day Olivia disappeared. 和她消失那天一模一样
[26:26] That was taken the summer between 那是她上大学时
[26:28] her freshman and sophomore year in college. 大一升大二的暑假照的
[26:31] She was a science major at Madison, right? 她在麦迪逊主修科学专业 对吧
[26:34] And she minored in astronomy? 辅修的是天文学
[26:37] Did you get to know any of her professors? 你们认识她的教授吗
[26:39] No, she never mentioned any of her professors. 没有 她从没提过她任何一位教授
[26:42] The police interviewed everyone. 每个人都被警察讯问过了
[26:43] No one knew anything. 谁都不知道情况
[26:48] Olivia loved monkeys. 奥利维亚特别喜欢猴子
[26:56] Where’s the third one? 第三只在哪
[26:58] Oh, yeah, when we picked her things up from the dorm, 对了 我们从她宿舍收拾东西的时候
[27:00] it wasn’t there; we don’t know what happened to it. 就不见了 我们也不知道去哪了
[27:12] Laura? 劳拉
[27:15] I have some good news. Your baby’s okay. 我有个好消息 你的宝宝很健康
[27:18] Look. 你看
[27:20] My baby. 我的孩子
[27:25] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[27:27] Anna. 安娜
[27:30] Anna. 安娜
[27:34] I promise we’ll take good care of her. 我保证我们会尽心尽力照顾她的
[27:45] This way. 这边请
[27:51] – Thank you. – Of course. -谢谢你们 -不客气
[27:57] So, the baby tested negative. 孩子的检测是阴性
[27:58] Yeah, and Laura got to see her. 是啊 劳拉也见到她了
[28:00] – That’s great. – Yeah. -太好了 -是啊
[28:02] – Good omen. – What? -是个好兆头 -什么
[28:12] – No pulse. – I’ll bag her. -没有脉搏 -我来上气袋
[28:13] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[28:19] Come on. 坚持住啊
[28:22] The girl with Hep C. 得了丙肝的姑娘
[28:23] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[28:27] Another milligram of epi. 再来一毫克肾上腺素
[28:29] Come on. 加油
[28:31] Come on. 坚持住啊
[28:34] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[28:38] – Asystole. – No. -停搏 -不
[28:39] No. 不
[28:42] Laura, come on. 劳拉 坚持住啊
[28:45] She’s gone. 她去了
[28:54] Time of death, 15:25. 死亡时间 15时25分
[29:03] Have you been able to reach her family? 你联系到她的家人了吗
[29:07] Not yet. 还没有
[29:38] You know, the last time you brought Lyla here… 你上次带着莱拉来的时候
[29:45] Just before… 就在她
[29:48] she passed away, 离去之前
[29:50] as sick as she was, she had the presence of mind 尽管病情危重 她还是非常镇定地
[29:55] to…ask me 请求我
[29:56] to look after you when she was gone. 在她走后照顾好你
[30:03] Sharon, I–I– 莎伦 我 我
[30:07] I’m sorry for the… 抱歉…
[30:10] pain I caused you. 我给你带来了痛苦
[30:14] You know, I don’t need or want an apology from you, Bert, 我不需要也不想要你的道歉 伯特
[30:19] but I’m not gonna sit here and lie to you either. 但是我也不会坐在这骗你
[30:23] It was hard, 确实很难
[30:26] the way you left me… 你离开我…
[30:29] our life. 抛下我们的生活
[30:32] But what’s done is done, and I’m a big girl. 但木已成舟 我不是个小孩子了
[30:35] I’m working it out. 我能接受
[30:40] But we can be proud of this. 但我们可以很骄傲的说
[30:45] We have raised 我们养了
[30:48] three wonderful children. 三个很棒的孩子
[30:55] Don’t do this to them, Bert. 不要这样对他们 伯特
[31:00] Don’t you dare do this to them. 不可以这样对他们
[31:10] And you let these people… 你要让这些人…
[31:14] help you. 帮你
[31:29] I just told you. 我告诉过你了
[31:31] I can’t let you in without his permission. 没他的允许我不能让你进去
[31:33] It’s just that Dr. Haywood is entering this rehab facility 海伍德博士突然
[31:36] on very short notice, 进了康复中心
[31:37] and it’s just important that I get him a few personal items: 我只是想给他拿点个人用品
[31:40] uh, you know, toothbrush, toothpaste– 牙刷 牙膏那些…
[31:42] Have him call me. 让他打给我
[32:19] – Liver separation is complete. – Both hearts as well. -肝脏分离完毕 -两颗心脏也是
[32:22] – Already off bypass. – Decannulated as well. -已经取掉支路导管了 -也拔管了
[32:25] Pacing wires are in. 放好起搏器了
[32:27] Patch is holding. 补丁稳定
[32:30] Both hearts look good. 两颗心脏都看起来不错
[32:43] So, what’s included in your massive transfusion protocol? 大量输血流程包含什么呢
[32:46] And how responsive is the blood bank? 血库怎么说
[32:49] They’ll come in with a cooler 他们会带着存有四单位红细胞
[32:50] stocked with 4 units of reds and 2 plasma. 和两单位血浆的冷却器过来
[32:53] Well, can I see the data 我能看一下
[32:54] and your process improvement indicators? 你的过程提高指标数据吗
[32:56] – Well– – Excuse me. -好吧 -不好意思
[32:58] Can I help you? 有什么能帮忙的吗
[32:59] Ms. Goodwin, this is our new division chief of trauma, 古德温女士 这位是我们新的创伤科主任
[33:01] James Lanik. 詹姆斯·拉尼克
[33:02] Jimmy. 吉米
[33:04] New chief of trauma? 新创伤科主任
[33:05] Ms. Goodwin is our Executive Director 古德温女士是我们
[33:07] of Patient and Medical Services. 病患服务部的主管
[33:09] Looks like you weren’t expecting me. 看来你们并不知道我要来啊
[33:12] News to me. 我刚知道
[33:13] I just got the memo. 我刚拿到备忘
[33:14] Well, it’s nice to meet you, Dr. Lanik. 很高兴见到你 拉尼克医生
[33:20] Hospital intrigue. 医院阴谋
[33:22] Yeah, you’ll see. 你会明白的
[33:25] Sharon, congratulations on the twins. 莎伦 双胞胎的手术恭喜了
[33:28] Come join us for champagne. 来和我们庆祝吧
[33:30] How is it we have a new chief of trauma 我们有新的创伤科主任
[33:32] and I wasn’t consulted? 怎么没人问过我的意见
[33:34] I’ve been trying to get you to meet with us all day. 我整天都在尝试让你和我们见面
[33:36] But we should’ve given you a heads-up, 但是我们本该告你一声的
[33:38] and I’m sorry. 抱歉
[33:39] The position needed to be filled, 这个位置需要被填上
[33:40] and I know Dr. Lanik personally. 我个人认识拉尼克医生
[33:42] He is first-rate. 他是一流的
[33:44] Sharon, this is Gwen Garrett, 莎伦 这位是格温·加瑞特
[33:46] our new C.O.O. 我们的新首席运营官
[33:48] New? We never had an old C.O.O. 新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊
[33:51] Well, it’s a recently created position. 是最近创造的职位
[33:54] Help run the hospital a little more efficiently. 帮助医院更加高效的运行
[33:57] Efficiently or economically? 效率上还是经济上
[33:59] Uh, both. 二者都是
[34:01] Ms. Garret’s done a wonderful job 加瑞特女士在最小化几个
[34:02] minimizing red ink at several large pharmaceuticals. 大的药物亏损方面做得很棒
[34:06] I look forward to working with you, Ms. Goodwin. 期待和你共事 古德温女士
[34:08] As do I, Ms. Garrett. 我也是 加瑞特女士
[34:25] It’s amazing. 太棒了
[34:37] Excuse me, Dr. Rhodes, Ralph Ballard. 不好意思 罗德斯医生 拉尔夫·巴勒德
[34:39] Have you got a minute? Yeah. 你有空吗 好
[34:44] I gotta run to my locker. I’ll meet you on the balcony? 我得跑到储物柜 阳台见
[34:47] Sure. 好
[34:49] Will, care to come celebrate with me? 威尔 要和我一起庆祝吗
[34:53] Uh, no thanks. 不了 谢谢
[35:02] – Natalie… – It was her? -娜塔莉… -是她吗
[35:05] Yes, but… 是 但…
[35:10] Please. 拜托
[35:30] Told Emily when she gets out, she can stay with us. 告诉艾米莉等她出院了 她可以和我们待在一起
[35:32] Ethan, you can’t trust her. 伊森 你不能相信她
[35:34] Look—-you know how hard she’s been trying, 你知道她有多努力
[35:36] how–how great she was with patients. 她对病人有多好
[35:37] Yeah, until she quit without notice. 是的 直到她没打招呼就辞职
[35:39] Look, I–I–I know she said some awful things to you and– 我知道她对你说了一些过分的话…
[35:42] – No, it’s not about that. – Then what is it? -不 不是那的问题 -那是什么
[35:44] You’re the one who always told me how important family is. 是你总是和我说家庭有多么重要
[35:47] Yes, and I treated Emily like family. 是 我对艾米莉就像对家人一样
[35:49] I stood up for her, 我为她挺身而出
[35:50] I told you to give her another chance, 我让你再给她一次机会
[35:52] and how did she thank you? Thank me? 她是怎么谢你的 是怎么谢我的
[35:55] She stole drugs. She lied to us. 她偷药 骗我们
[35:58] Ethan, she’s damaged. 伊森 她有问题
[36:01] You can’t fix her. 不是你能解决的
[36:03] I gotta try. 我总得试试
[36:06] She’s just gonna bring her mess into our lives. 她只会把她的一堆破事带到我们的生活里
[36:10] April… 艾普尔…
[36:12] I’m sorry, but she’s coming home with us. 抱歉 她一定要跟我们回家
[36:18] No, Ethan… 不 伊森
[36:20] she’s going home with you. 她是要跟你回家
[36:30] Natalie! 娜塔莉
[36:33] Hey… 等等
[36:35] I wanted this to be so special: 我本来想特别一点
[36:37] uh, a view of the city, champagne. 有美景 有香槟
[36:40] Not like this, not in a parking lot, 不是这样在一个停车场里
[36:41] but…I’m not gonna let you go… 但 我不会放你走的
[36:46] – Not without asking. – Will– -我一定要先问过 -威尔
[36:47] Just wait. 等一下
[36:54] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[37:04] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[37:25] So, tell me, did you orchestrate this whole thing? 告诉我 这一切是你精心策划的吗
[37:28] Reluctant hero comes in and saves the day? 犹疑的英雄挺身而出救场了
[37:32] You give me too much credit. 你太抬举我了
[37:34] Do I? 有吗
[37:36] Your ambition strikes me as boundless. 你的野心太大了
[37:41] Wait a second, do you really think that? 等等 你真那么想吗
[37:42] I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
[37:44] Yes, you helped keep those babies alive, 你是帮忙保住了那两个孩子的命
[37:46] but I’m sure you also secured yourself an attending position. 但你肯定也为自己拿到了主治医生的位子
[37:49] Uh, God, Ava, I– 天啊 伊娃 我…
[37:57] What? 怎么
[38:04] You bastard. 你个混蛋
[38:06] You got an offer tonight, didn’t you? 今晚有人找你去工作了 是吗
[38:09] That guy in the PICU? 在儿童重症监护室那个人
[38:12] Mayo Clinic. 梅约医学中心
[38:16] You got an offer at the Mayo Clinic? 梅约医学中心请你去了
[38:18] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[38:22] And of course you’re going to take it. 你当然会去
[38:28] Would you? 你呢
[38:34] Yes. Absolutely. 当然去了
[38:42] Great. 好
[39:15] Oh, Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[39:17] – Come to say good-bye. – I did. -来道别 -是的
[39:20] You all set to, uh, head off to rehab? 你准备好去疗养院了吧
[39:23] Well, actually, Sarah has asked me to live with her 其实莎拉让我在康复期间
[39:27] while I complete my recovery. 去跟她一起住
[39:29] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -是吗 -是的
[39:30] Sarah’s taking you home with her? 莎拉要把你带回家
[39:33] Mm-hmm. 是
[39:36] Well, I guess she certainly turned out to be the, uh– 看来她确实是你要找的
[39:40] the devoted daughter you were looking for. 那种孝顺的女儿
[39:42] I’m a very lucky man. 我很幸运
[39:46] So, guess what, I, uh– 话说 我…
[39:48] I decided I’m gonna head up to Madison 我决定去麦迪逊大学
[39:50] and give that forensic psychiatry seminar. 给大家开法医精神病血研讨会了
[39:52] – Oh, you decided to do it? – Yeah. -你决定了吗 -是的
[39:54] It turns out that they got a bit of 我发现他们大学里
[39:57] a dark history up there at the university, you know, 有一段黑色历史
[39:59] some homegrown crime of their own. 那里发生过犯罪
[40:01] Oh? 是吗
[40:02] Yeah, around ten years ago, 对 大概十年前
[40:03] I think around the time that you were teaching there, 应该是你在那里任教期间
[40:06] the, um–the Olivia… Coveny case? 那个奥利维亚…科文尼的案子
[40:10] You remember? 你记得吗
[40:12] No, doesn’t ring a bell. 没有印象
[40:15] Her parents are convinced she was murdered. 她父母确信她是被谋杀的
[40:19] Murdered? 谋杀
[40:21] Well, just because a girl is missing 一个女孩子失踪
[40:24] doesn’t mean she was murdered. 不代表就一定被谋杀了
[40:28] Oh, uh, so you do remember? 原来你记得啊
[40:30] Hm? What? Sorry? 你说什么
[40:32] Well, I–I didn’t say that she was missing. 我没说过她失踪了
[40:35] Oh, well, guess I just assumed. 我猜的罢了
[40:38] Yeah, I was kinda surprised 你说不记得时
[40:39] when you said you didn’t remember, 我就有点惊讶
[40:40] because she was a, um– 因为她是
[40:42] she was an astronomy student, actually, 她是天文学的学生
[40:45] one of yours. 你的学生
[40:46] Ah, so, this is where this is going, 原来是这么回事
[40:49] this little dance of yours. 你这些把戏啊
[40:51] You’re suggesting I’m a murderer. Really? 你在暗示我是杀人犯 不是吧
[40:54] You know what’s the most fascinating thing 你知道连环杀手最有意思的
[40:56] about serial killers? Even the most brilliant ones, 是什么吗 即使是最聪明的那些人
[40:59] they all have this weakness, 他们都有一个弱点
[41:00] where they can’t seem to resist taking 那就是他们无法抗拒从自己的
[41:02] a personal item from their victims, 被害人那里拿走一样个人物品
[41:05] you know, like, uh-like a trophy. 就像一件战利品
[41:07] Trophy? 战利品
[41:07] Yeah, in this case, I think it’s a… 对 她的案子里 我觉得是
[41:09] – little stuffed monkey. – Oh, please. -一个小玩具猴子 -拜托
[41:12] Why don’t you just admit you lost? 你为什么就不能承认你输了
[41:15] I’m going home with my daughter, 我要跟我女儿回家了
[41:17] and you can’t do anything about it. 你对此无能为力
[41:22] Give it up. 放弃吧
[41:24] You appreciate the irony, don’t you? 这很讽刺对吧
[41:26] That you’ve got this new heart, this new life, 你得到了新的心脏 新的生活
[41:28] and you spend the rest of it in jail? 但剩下的时间却要在监狱中度过了
[41:32] Bob? 鲍勃
[41:34] Bob? 鲍勃
[41:47] Dad? 爸爸
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme