Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Here we go. Next bucket wins. 再来 这一次赢你
[00:08] Check. 你看着
[00:10] All right, hold on. I gotta tie my shoe. 等等 我系一下鞋带
[00:15] So, how are you and Natalie doing? 你和娜塔莉怎么样了
[00:16] I see what you’re doing. It’s not gonna work. 我知道你要干嘛 这样没用的
[00:18] Seriously. 真的
[00:19] I just wanted to see if you two are getting along. 我只是问问你们怎么样了
[00:20] Seriously, things have never been better. 说真的 从来没有这么顺利过
[00:22] I’m a lucky guy. Now quit stalling. 我很幸运 你别故意拖延时间
[00:24] Well, I’m glad you didn’t screw things up. 你没搞砸我很高兴
[00:26] ‘Cause you can be a real knucklehead. 因为你真的挺傻的
[00:28] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[00:31] Yes! 太棒了
[00:35] Ethan, this way. 伊森 这边
[00:37] What the hell happened? 怎么回事
[00:38] This guy, I think he OD’d. 这里有个人好像磕过头了
[00:40] – You should’ve called 911. – Look around. -你应该报警 -看看这里
[00:43] Last thing I wanna do is get anyone in trouble. 我不想让别人扯进去
[00:48] It’s 7:00 A.M. What are you even doing here? 现在是早上七点 你在这里做什么
[00:50] I was out dancing with my friends. 我和朋友出来跳舞
[00:51] – Got invited over here after. – Don’t you have work today? -后来就被邀请到这里了 -你今天没工作吗
[00:54] Ethan, don’t worry, I’ll be there. 伊森 别担心 我会去的
[00:56] Over here. 这里
[00:57] His name’s Jeremy. 他叫杰里米
[00:59] Jeremy? Hey, Jeremy… 杰里米 杰里米
[01:01] what did you take, huh? 你吃了什么
[01:03] Does anyone know what he took? 有人知道他吃了什么吗
[01:07] Heroin. He’s choking. 海洛因 他呛到了
[01:09] Oh, God. 老天
[01:14] I can’t clear it. 我清理不出来
[01:15] – Em, see if you can find a pen. – What? Why? -艾米 找根笔给我 -什么 为什么
[01:17] He’s not breathing. He needs a surgical airway. 他无法呼吸了 需要开气道
[01:31] Here, got one. 有了
[01:33] Unscrew the top. 把笔头拆了
[01:40] I’m in. 好了
[01:43] He’s breathing. 他能呼吸了
[01:53] Unfortunately, I have to bring up 可惜我得提起
[01:56] last week’s mass casualty incident, 上周的大规模伤亡事件
[01:58] because in the chaos, 因为在混乱中
[02:00] it seems 40 pills of Percocet 药房丢失了
[02:03] disappeared from the medication dispensary. 四十片镇痛药
[02:06] That’s a street value of $2,500. 大约价值2500美元
[02:08] Someone took advantage of that situation. 有人浑水摸鱼
[02:11] So, we will be implementing new protocols 所以我们需要采取措施
[02:13] to prevent that from happening in the future. 防止这种事件再次发生
[02:18] Keep your eye out for a memo in the next few days. 接下来几周注意一下备忘
[02:21] Any questions? 还有问题吗
[02:23] Good. Back to work. 很好 回去工作吧
[02:54] Go to Four. 去第四诊疗室
[02:57] Tracy Herman, 25-year-old female. 翠西·赫尔曼 25岁 女性
[02:58] 21 weeks pregnant. GCS, 14, dyspneic. 怀孕21周 14级昏迷 呼吸困难
[03:01] This is her mother, Pam. 这是她的母亲 帕姆
[03:03] – Is my baby okay? – We’re gonna take a look. -我的孩子还好吗 -我们会检查看看
[03:05] All right, Tracy, I’m Dr. Manning. 好的 翠西 我是曼宁医生
[03:06] – Can you tell me what happened? – I don’t know. -你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 -我不知道
[03:08] We were having breakfast and she just collapsed. 我们在吃早饭 她突然就晕了
[03:11] All right, let’s transfer her and put her on the monitors. 好 我们把她接上监控器
[03:13] On my count, ready, one, two, three. 听我口令 一二三
[03:19] Any pain or discomfort? 有哪里疼或者不舒服吗
[03:20] No. 没有
[03:26] Breath sounds are clear and present bilaterally, 双肺呼吸音清晰
[03:28] but I am hearing a systolic murmur. 但我听到了收缩期杂音
[03:30] What does that mean? 什么意思
[03:31] It’s probably the pregnancy putting a strain on your heart. 可能怀孕给你心脏带来了负担
[03:34] – Have you had any bleeding? – Uh, just some spotting, -你有哪里出血吗 -有一些血点
[03:37] – but my OB said it’s normal. – It can be. -但我的产科医生说是正常的 -可能是
[03:39] Uh, Doris, let’s get a fetal ultrasound, 桃乐丝 我们做一个胎儿超声波
[03:41] uh, chest X-ray, and call up to Cardiology for an ECHO, okay? 胸透 让心脏科做一个心回波图
[03:45] All right, Tracy, just try to relax. 好 翠西 你放轻松
[03:47] All right, we’re gonna do everything we can 我们会尽力
[03:48] to figure this out, all right? 搞清楚情况 好吗
[03:50] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[03:58] Oh, goodie. 真好
[04:00] Lime flavor today. 今天是酸橙味的
[04:02] I, uh, just checked with the charge nurse. 我和护士了解过了
[04:04] Your last set of labs look good. 你上次检查情况挺好的
[04:06] If everything holds for the next 24 hours, 如果接下来24小时内情况还是挺好的话
[04:08] they’ll put you back on solid foods. 他们会让你吃固体食物的
[04:10] Whoo. Wonderful news. 真是好消息
[04:12] I also told her about your nausea. 我把你反胃的事也告诉她了
[04:14] She’ll be over in a few minutes with some ondansetron. 她一会儿会拿一些昂丹司琼过来
[04:19] Sarah? 莎拉
[04:21] I know I haven’t said it enough, but… 我知道我没怎么说过 但是…
[04:24] thank you. 谢谢
[04:26] I can’t tell you how grateful I am 你不知道我有多感谢你
[04:28] for all you’ve done for me since the transplant. 心脏移植后为我做了这么多事
[04:32] No, just, uh, one more thing. 等等 还有一件事
[04:36] It looks like I’ll still be in rehab for a while. 我似乎还要恢复一阵子
[04:40] Uh, I haven’t checked my mail 我很久没看过邮箱了
[04:42] since all this happened. 自从住院之后
[04:44] I’m sure the bills are piling up. 账单肯定都堆满了
[04:47] You want me to run to your apartment? 你想让我打理你的公寓吗
[04:50] Unfortunately, I have no one else to ask. 除了你我也无人可托
[04:56] All right, but it’ll have to wait a few hours. 好吧 但要等几个小时
[04:59] Dr. Charles and I have rounds at Cohn County. 查尔斯医生和我要去一趟科恩县
[05:01] The jail? 监狱吗
[05:01] Ooh, sounds fascinating. 听起来真不错
[05:07] All right. 好
[05:08] Now, this certainly can wait till after. 不着急
[05:11] It’s this key right here. 这是钥匙
[05:15] I made a short list of things I need. 我把需要的东西列了个清单
[05:20] If you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话
[05:26] “No clues to mystery surrounding “案件扑朔迷离无线索
[05:27] “Missing college co-eds 失踪大学女生
[05:29] Search for Indiana girl goes on.” 继续寻找印第安纳失踪女孩”
[05:32] This poor young lady, Olivia Coveny, 这个可怜的姑娘 奥利维亚·科文尼
[05:34] seems to have disappeared from the Madison campus, 从麦迪逊大学失踪
[05:37] what, about ten years ago? 大概两年了吧
[05:38] “Wisconsin girl missing.” “威斯康辛州女孩失踪”
[05:41] What am I looking at? 这些是什么
[05:43] Seems like somebody is trying to make a case 看来有人想把罗伯特·海伍德
[05:45] that Robert Haywood is a very bad guy. 说成是一个很坏的人
[05:48] – Sarah Reese’s father? – Yeah. -莎拉·里斯的爸爸吗 -是的
[05:50] Well, I mean, apparently, he was a visiting lecturer 显然 这些女人失踪的时候
[05:53] at all of these colleges 他都刚好
[05:55] at the same time that these women disappeared. 在这些大学做客座讲师
[05:58] And you don’t know who sent you this? 你不知道这是谁给你的吗
[06:00] Nope. Somebody slipped it under my door. 不知道 是有人从我门缝下塞过来的
[06:02] Apparently, somebody knows 显然 有人知道
[06:03] that I’m working with Robert Haywood. 我在和罗伯特·海伍德合作
[06:04] I think if you think there’s something there, 我觉得如果你认为这是有人筹划的
[06:07] you should turn it over to the police. 那你就应该交给警察
[06:08] Turn what over to the police? 把什么交给警察
[06:10] It’s all completely circumstantial. 这全都是间接条件
[06:11] There’s nothing in here that connects him 根本没有能把他和这些女人
[06:13] to any one of these women. 联系起来的东西
[06:14] And if you read the articles, every single one of these cases 如果你好好看看这些报道 警方对每个案子
[06:16] has been thoroughly investigated by the police. 都进行了详细的调查
[06:19] You haven’t shared this with Dr. Reese yet, have you? 这件事还没有告诉里斯医生吧
[06:22] Absolutely not. 当然没有
[06:26] We set up Baghdad as soon as you called. 你们打来电话后我们就准备好了紧急创伤室
[06:28] – How’s he doing? – Got an ET tube in on the right, -他怎么样 -右侧气道内插管了
[06:30] but held off on the naloxone. 但是还没有注射纳洛酮
[06:31] They don’t want him waking up with a tube in his neck. 他们不希望他醒来的时候发现脖子里有根插管
[06:32] But he needs a better airway. 但是他需要更好地通气
[06:33] Get me a number eight trach tube. 跟我一根八号气管
[06:35] You ready to get him on the monitors? 准备好给他上监控器了吗
[06:38] All right, we’re gonna transfer him on my count. 听我口令把他转移到病床上
[06:41] Everybody ready? One, two, three. 大家准备好了吗 一二三
[06:52] I’m in. Bag him. 插进去了 上气袋
[06:57] BP’s dropping. 88 over 50. 血压在下降 88/50
[06:59] All right, he’s still intoxicated. 他还处于中毒状态
[07:00] We need to reverse him. 必须缓解一下
[07:02] Push 2 milligrams of naloxone IV. 注射两毫克纳洛酮
[07:14] How’s Jeremy? 杰里米怎么样了
[07:16] It’s gonna take time for the drugs to clear from his system, 药物需要一段时间才能排出他的体内
[07:18] but he should be okay. 但他会没事的
[07:22] I’m gonna go home and change. 我回家换身衣服
[07:24] I’ll be back for work in a couple of hours. 过几个小时就回去工作
[07:29] Heroin? 海洛因
[07:31] What was she thinking, going to that party? 她到底在想什么 怎么会去那个派对
[07:34] I’m not sure she was thinking. 我都不知道她到底有没有想过
[07:40] Hey. How was the game? 比赛怎么样
[07:43] I’m filing a protest with the league commissioner. 我要向联盟专员提出抗议
[07:45] So you lost? 那就是说你输了
[07:47] – Dr. Manning? – Yes? -曼宁医生 -在
[07:49] Imaging results from your pregnant patient 你四号治疗室那名孕妇的
[07:50] in Treatment Four. 成像结果
[07:53] – You better page CT surgery. – Yeah. -你最好联系一下CT诊疗室 -没错
[07:55] – Maggie? – Yeah? -麦基 -嗯
[07:57] Okay. 好
[07:59] Now, the access to the atria of both hearts. 现在分离两颗心的心室
[08:02] We’re ready to clamp. 准备好夹子了
[08:04] Left is clamped. 左边夹好了
[08:09] And the right… 右边也好了…
[08:10] Dr. Bekker will now perform the separation. 贝克医生将进行分离手术
[08:12] Scalpel. 手术刀
[08:13] Josh, have peeds surgery ready. 乔什 准备进行外科手术
[08:17] – What’s happening? – Heart rate’s diving. -怎么回事 -心跳急剧下降
[08:18] 警告 心率下降
[08:19] – The twins are bradying down. – Dr. Bekker? -双胞胎心跳过缓 -贝克医生
[08:21] I don’t know, my incision was superficial. 我不知道 我的切口很浅
[08:22] – Step aside. – Heart rate’s down to 44. -让一下 -心跳降到了44
[08:26] There’s no bleeding. 没有出血
[08:27] We haven’t cut near any major vessels. 我们没有割到任何主血管
[08:28] We need to push atropine. 得注射阿托品
[08:30] No, it’s too late. 不 太迟了
[08:35] Congratulations, Dr. Latham. 恭喜你们 莱瑟医生
[08:37] According to the computer simulation, 根据电脑模拟显示
[08:39] your team just killed both twins. 你们的团队杀死了双胞胎
[08:41] – Yes, we did. – I don’t know what happened. -没错 -我不知道怎么回事
[08:43] That’s why we conduct these exercises, Dr. Bekker, 所以我们才要进行这些练习 贝克医生
[08:46] so that we can predict all outcomes 让我们能应对所有会发生的情况
[08:48] and make the necessary adjustments on game day. 并为手术做好一切完全的调整
[08:50] Dr. Frisch, my team will evaluate our approach 弗里斯医生 我的团队会改进我们的方法
[08:52] and determine what went wrong. 并决定是哪里出错了
[08:53] We’ll gather again this afternoon 我们下午再碰头
[08:55] and resume the procedure. 继续进行手术
[08:59] I’d like all possible scenarios 午餐之前交上来
[09:00] on my desk before lunch. 对所有可能情况的分析
[09:02] Yes, Dr. Latham. 是 莱瑟医生
[09:05] Keep your chin up. You’ll figure it out. 打起精神来 你会想出来的
[09:09] You know, you don’t have to do that. 你不用这样的
[09:11] What? 怎样
[09:12] Act like you don’t enjoy seeing me on the hot seat. 装作一副没有因为我陷入困境而暗暗开心的样子
[09:15] Go ahead and buy it. 表现出来吧
[09:16] If I were in your position, I would. 如果我是你的话 绝对会的
[09:18] Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, they need you in the ED. 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 急救室叫你们
[09:21] Okay. 好的
[09:23] You’re saying I have damage to my heart? 你是说我的心脏有损伤
[09:25] Uh, to be specific, it’s your mitrovalve. 具体来说是你的微瓣
[09:28] Uh, when it’s not functioning properly, 如果不能正常工作
[09:29] the body doesn’t get enough oxygen. 身体就得不到足够的氧气
[09:32] Which is why you’ve been feeling so weak 所以你才会感觉自己很虚弱
[09:33] and short of breath. 喘不上气
[09:35] But she’s never had any problems with her heart before. 但是她的心脏之前从来没有什么问题
[09:38] In all likelihood, Tracy was born with a defect, 很有可能翠茜生下来时心脏就有缺陷
[09:41] and it just didn’t show any symptoms until now. 只不过之前都没有症状
[09:44] Um, the baby has apparently added strain to your heart, 胎儿给你的心脏增加了压力
[09:47] which has caused it to present itself. 所以症状显现出来了
[09:48] We’ll need surgery to replace the defective valve. 我们需要做手术替换有缺陷的瓣膜
[09:55] Okay. 好吧
[09:58] There are… potential complications. 有一些…潜在风险
[10:02] Complications? 风险
[10:06] Due to your pregnancy, 因为你怀孕了
[10:07] the medication needed to conduct the surgery 原本手术需要的药物
[10:10] could cause a life threatening vaginal bleed, 可能会造成致命的阴道出血
[10:13] and given that your fetus hasn’t reached viability… 由于你的胎儿还没有生存能力
[10:17] Wh–what are you saying? 你…你是什么意思
[10:20] We think it’s best for your health if you terminate 我们觉得为了你的健康着想 最好在手术前
[10:22] before undergoing surgery. 终止妊娠
[10:23] What? No. 什么 不
[10:26] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[10:28] Her husband, Roy… 她老公 罗伊
[10:30] we lost him in a car accident three months ago. 三个月前车祸去世了
[10:37] We had just got the news that I was pregnant. 当时我们刚知道我怀孕了
[10:42] He was so excited. 他那么开心
[10:44] He wanted this so bad. 他特别想要孩子
[10:47] Tracy, trust me, 翠西 相信我
[10:49] I understand what you’re going through, 我明白你现在的感受
[10:52] but without this surgery, 但如果不做这场手术
[10:54] neither you nor your baby will survive. 你和你的孩子都无法活下来
[10:58] Honey, please… listen to the doctors. 亲爱的 请听医生的话
[11:02] No. No! 不 不要
[11:04] This baby is all I have left. 我只剩这个孩子了
[11:08] I won’t let you take it from me. 我不会让你们夺走它
[11:20] The patient understands that, without surgery, 患者是否理解 如果不做手术
[11:22] – and condition could be fatal? – Yeah, we explained the risks. -可能会有生命危险 -对 我们解释过风险
[11:25] Well, so, your concerns are certainly justified. 你们的担心绝对有道理
[11:27] We need blood thinners to keep the bypass pump for clotting. 我们需要血液稀释剂 保证旁通泵不凝血
[11:31] Have you considered a minimally invasive valvuloplasty? 你们考虑过侵入性较低的成形术吗
[11:33] Yes, but due to the level of stenosis 考虑过 但考虑到脉瓣狭窄情况
[11:36] and the presence of regurgitation, 还有瓣口血液反流的情况
[11:38] we don’t feel that she’s a candidate. 我们觉得她不适合移植
[11:40] We have to open her chest. 我们得为她开胸
[11:41] What if there is another option? 如果还有另一种选择呢
[11:43] What? 什么
[11:44] If we lower the dose of the blood thinners 如果降低血液稀释剂的剂量
[11:46] and use a heparin-coated bypass tube, 使用肝素包裹的搭桥管
[11:48] there is a chance that we could save both mom and baby. 也许能够保证母子平安
[11:50] According to Dr. Manning, 根据曼宁医生所说
[11:51] Tracy’s Level Two ultrasound showed placenta previa, 翠西的二级B超结果显示胎盘前置
[11:54] which puts her at an even greater risk 这让她有更大的风险
[11:56] of developing a serious bleed. 可能会出现严重出血
[11:57] Ava, you heard what she said. 艾娃 你听到她说的了
[11:59] This baby is all she has left of her dead husband. 她和死去的丈夫之间只有这个孩子
[12:02] Don’t we have an obligation to honor the patient’s wishes? 难道我们没有义务尊重患者的意愿吗
[12:05] So, we should let the patient’s emotional involvement 我们难道要让患者的感情倾向
[12:07] impact our medical decisions? 影响我们的医疗决定吗
[12:08] I think we owe it to her to give it a shot, yes. 我觉得我们有义务尝试一下 对
[12:11] With close monitoring, it is possible 如果密切监测 也许可以预判
[12:12] to stay ahead of any bleeding. 任何出血的情况
[12:14] Dr. Rhodes, if you believe 罗德斯医生 如果你认为
[12:15] that this is the best course of action, 这是目前最好的决定
[12:17] – please proceed. – Thank you. -那就做吧 -谢谢
[12:24] Well…good luck. 那 祝你好运
[12:38] Are you taking her up to surgery? 你要送她去做手术吗
[12:39] Yeah. I’m worried about her. 对 我有点担心她
[12:42] Connor’s taking a big risk. 康纳打算冒很大的风险
[12:45] Hey, you two, Treatment Six. 你们俩 去第六治疗室
[12:47] Okay. 好的
[12:55] You must be Cody. 你一定是科迪
[12:57] – What’s his temp? – 102. -他体温多少 -38.9摄氏度
[12:59] He’s been like this for over a week. 他已经这样一周多了
[13:01] Uh, I’ve had him on Tamiflu, bed rest, fluids. 已经给他用了克流感 静养 输了液
[13:05] We’ve tried everything. 各种办法都试过了
[13:05] He–he just keeps getting worse. 但是他的情况一直在恶化
[13:07] It’s been an–an extremely harsh flu season. 现在是很严重的流感季
[13:09] Is anyone else in your household sick? 你们家还有其他人生病吗
[13:10] No, it’s just the two of us. 没 只有我们两个
[13:12] I’ve been spared so far, 我一直感觉还好
[13:13] I-I assume ’cause I was vaccinated. 应该是因为我接种过疫苗
[13:15] And what about Cody? 那科迪呢
[13:17] Uh, unfortunately not. 很遗憾 没有
[13:19] No, I-I know what you’re thinking. 不 我知道你在想什么
[13:20] It’s not like that. 不是那样的
[13:21] Uh, Cody has a-a long list of allergies. 科迪有很多过敏原
[13:23] Last year, he had a severe reaction to the vaccine. 去年 他对疫苗产生了强烈的过敏反应
[13:26] I-I didn’t wanna put him through that again, you know? 我不希望让他再经历一次那种痛苦
[13:28] I understand, all right. 我理解 好的
[13:30] It makes sense why you didn’t wanna get him vaccinated. 你不希望他打疫苗的理由可以理解
[13:33] – Let’s get a CBC, CMP, and a chest X-ray. – Okay. -做一下血常规 血液生化还有胸透 -好
[13:36] I promise we’re gonna do everything we can 我保证我们会尽一切努力
[13:37] to take care of your son, okay? 照顾好你儿子 好吗
[13:39] We’ll be back soon. 我们很快回来
[13:43] All right… couple of more seconds 好的 再过几秒钟
[13:45] and I’ll have the valve free. 瓣膜就自由了
[13:50] No evidence of bleeding. 没出现出血现象
[13:52] Good. 好
[13:53] There. Got it. 这里 搞定了
[13:59] All right, let’s get a sizing tool. 好了 拿一下测量工具
[14:01] I’m gonna measure the opening, 我来测一下开口
[14:02] determine what size valve we need. 决定需要哪个尺寸的瓣膜
[14:04] Let’s start with a 21. 先用21的吧
[14:14] Yep. Let’s open a 21-millimeter porcine valve. 好 开一个21毫米的猪瓣膜
[14:16] Manufacturer had some production delays 那个尺寸的瓣膜 厂家似乎遇到了
[14:18] with that size valve. It’s on backorder. 生产延迟问题 正在补货中
[14:20] But I have a mechanical. 但是有个人工瓣膜
[14:21] Can we get one from another supplier? 能从其他供货商那里拿到吗
[14:23] Sure, but it’ll take an hour or more 可以 但是要等医药代表过来
[14:25] – for a rep to get here. – Marty? -应该需要一个多小时 -马蒂
[14:27] With any other patient, maybe, 其他患者也许可以
[14:29] but every minute this woman’s on pump 但是这位女性用血泵的时间越久
[14:30] reduces her chances of maintaining this pregnancy. 她流产的可能性也会越大
[14:37] Okay, then let’s open the mechanical valve. 好 那就用人工瓣膜吧
[14:38] Mechanical valve means she’ll need heparin post-operatively. 人工瓣膜意味着她手术后需要肝素
[14:41] She’ll be more likely to bleed. 会更容易出血
[14:42] – We need to wait for a porcine. – You heard what Marty said. -我们得等猪瓣膜 -你也听到马蒂的话了
[14:44] This baby doesn’t have an hour. 这小孩等不了一小时
[14:46] We don’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[14:58] Thank you again for stopping. It saves me so much time. 谢谢你送我 帮我省了好多时间
[15:00] Right on the way back from Cohn County. Pretty easy. 我正在从科恩县回来的路上 很顺路
[15:02] I’ll only be a couple of minutes. 我几分钟就能搞定
[15:04] You know, it’s a pretty hefty list your dad left for you. 你爸给你的单子似乎挺长的
[15:06] Are you sure you don’t want some help? 你确定不需要帮助吗
[15:08] Do you mind? In case I can’t fit it all in one box? 你介意吗 一个盒子装不下的话可能需要你
[15:11] Not at all. 完全不介意
[15:27] I’ll go pack some clothes. 我去打包衣服
[15:28] He said he wanted a book or two? 他说想要一两本书
[15:30] Yeah, I think his office is down the hall. 对 他的书房应该在走廊尽头
[16:11] – Dr. Charles, you ready? – Yeah. -查尔斯医生 准备好了吗 -好了
[16:14] Do you have a book? 书拿到了吗
[16:16] Right over here. 这里就是
[16:35] You made it… on time. 你准时 到了
[16:37] Don’t act so surprised. 别这么惊讶
[16:40] How’s he doing? 他情况如何
[16:42] Stable for the moment. 现在还算稳定
[16:46] Uh…listen, 听我说
[16:48] About this morning… 今天早上
[16:51] thanks for being there. 谢谢你过去
[16:54] – Yeah. – Guess I better get to work. -没什么 -我先去工作了
[16:58] I’ll check in later. 我等一下再来看他
[17:05] You hear about the missing Percocet? 你听说镇痛药丢失的事了吗
[17:07] Yeah, I’m not surprised. It was a chaotic day. 是的 并不意外 那天很混乱
[17:10] You know, I hate to even mention this, but… 其实我不想提的
[17:13] you don’t think Emily could’ve had 你不会觉得艾米莉可能
[17:15] something to do with it, do you? 和这件事有关吧
[17:16] What? 什么
[17:18] She was working that day, she had access, 她那天上班 能接触的到
[17:21] and now her friend OD’s at a party? 现在又是她朋友在派对上嗑药过量
[17:23] And how’d she afford those new Louboutins? 而且她怎么买得起那双新鲁布托
[17:26] – Lou–Loubout–what? – The shoes she had on. -鲁布什么 -她穿的鞋
[17:28] Do you know how expensive they are? 你知道那双鞋有多贵吗
[17:29] April, you’re the one that keeps telling me 艾普尔 是你一直在告诉我
[17:31] to give her a chance. 给她机会的
[17:32] Did Emily show poor judgment this morning? Absolutely. 艾米莉今天早上表现不好 没错
[17:35] But this kid OD’d on heroin, not Percocet. 但这个孩子嗑过量的是海洛因 不是镇痛药
[17:39] Is there something else about Emily I’m missing? 艾米莉还有什么事是我不知道的吗
[17:42] No, uh…I’m sorry. 没有 对不起
[17:45] Forget I mentioned it. 当我没提过吧
[17:47] Okay. 好
[17:50] So, get this, 你要知道
[17:52] it turns out that Robert Haywood did know 其实罗伯特·海伍德是认识
[17:55] one of those co-eds that disappeared: 失踪的女学生中的一个的
[17:57] – Olivia Coveny. – Oh, yeah? -奥利维亚·科文尼 -是吗
[17:58] The one from Madison, yeah, was his student. 那个麦迪逊女孩 是他的学生
[18:01] And I saw a picture of ’em together this morning 我今早在他的公寓看到了
[18:03] at his apartment. 他们的合照
[18:04] Wait a minute, 等一下
[18:06] you–you went to his apartment? 你去了他的公寓吗
[18:09] Sarah and I were doing rounds at the jail this morning, 莎拉和我今早去监狱出诊
[18:11] and she needed to pick up some of this stuff, 她要去拿点东西
[18:13] and so we just stopped on the way back. 所以我们回来的路上去了一趟
[18:15] But what happened to, 但之前不是说
[18:17] “We’re gonna forget all about it”? 不去管了吗
[18:19] She asked for my help. 她叫我帮忙
[18:19] What am I supposed to do, sit in the car? 我能怎么办 坐在车里吗
[18:21] And I couldn’t help, seeing the picture was right there. 照片就在那里 我也没法不看到
[18:23] And, by the way, part of me says, 而且其实一部分我还自我安慰
[18:24] “So they knew each other. So what? “他们相互认识 又怎么样呢
[18:25] Student, you know, teacher.” 学生和老师嘛”
[18:28] But the thing is is that in the picture, 但重点是 在这张照片里
[18:29] he had his arm around her. 他搂着她
[18:31] Well, have you considered calling 你有没有想过告诉
[18:33] – the Madison Police Department? – No, I did. -麦迪逊警局 -不 我已经告诉了
[18:35] The detective I talked to, 我告诉的那个警探
[18:37] I don’t know, he just didn’t seem that interested. 不知道 他好像不是很在意
[18:39] You know, ten years ago, it was a cold case. 毕竟都十年了 只是桩旧案
[18:43] If I only had, like, two more minutes in that apartment. 我要是能再在那个公寓里待两分钟就好了
[18:45] – Daniel… – What? -丹尼尔 -怎么了
[18:48] Be careful. 小心
[18:55] – Sats are dropping. – What’s happening? -血氧浓度在下降 -怎么回事
[18:57] – Respiratory failure. – Bag him. -呼吸衰竭 -给氧
[19:00] 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. 20单位依托咪酯 100单位斯可林
[19:02] We need to intubate now. 需要立刻插管
[19:04] Sats are down to 87. 血氧降到87
[19:18] – Nat… – I’m almost there. -小娜 -我快好了
[19:21] – Oh, God… – 82. -天哪 -82
[19:24] I’m in. 插好了
[19:25] Now, let’s get 10 parts per million 现在 给他十万分之一的
[19:26] of inhaled nitric oxide. 一氧化氮吸入治疗
[19:28] Let’s get a chest X-ray for tube placement. 给插管做个胸透
[19:45] Dad? 爸爸
[19:47] Oh, Sarah. 莎拉
[19:51] She’s even lovelier than you said. 她比你描述得还可爱
[19:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:02] I should probably get going, 我得先走了
[20:05] but, um… 不过…
[20:07] thank you, Robert. 谢谢 罗伯特
[20:09] This has meant so much to me. 这对我而言意义重大
[20:12] As to me. 对我也一样
[20:20] What was that all about? 这是怎么回事
[20:22] That…was the widow 那是我的
[20:25] of my heart donor. 心脏捐赠者的遗孀
[20:27] She had asked to meet me. 她想见见我
[20:28] I admit I was reticent about the whole thing, 我得说其实我是保留意见的
[20:32] but, surprisingly… 不过很意外
[20:35] it felt good. 感觉还不错
[20:44] – Sats are still in the tank. – Nitric oxide didn’t work. -血氧浓度还是很低 -一氧化氮不起作用
[20:47] Neither did low volume ventilation. 少量通气也是
[20:49] Where’s the mom? 他妈妈呢
[20:50] She went to grab a cup of coffee. 她去喝咖啡了
[20:52] We should get him up to the PICU. 我们要送他去儿童重症监护室
[20:54] I called already. 我已经联系过了
[20:54] They don’t have an isolation room available. 他们现在没有可用的隔离病房
[20:56] This flu epidemic is wreaking havoc. 流感病毒的传播会一发不可收拾
[21:00] It’s time to consider ECMO. 该考虑用体外膜肺氧合了
[21:01] Yeah. 没错
[21:03] Hey, uh, what do you think of this? 你怎么看这个
[21:08] A rash? 红疹
[21:09] It’s not abnormal. 也不算罕见
[21:11] I’ll call the ICU, see if they have an extra iso room. 我会联系重症监护病房看还没有隔离病房
[21:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:18] Dr. Choi, we need you. 崔医生 我们需要你
[21:22] – He’s having a seizure. – Push 2 of Ativan. -他在抽搐 -二毫克安定
[21:25] All right, take it easy, take it easy. 放轻松 放轻松
[21:27] His eyes are icteric. 他的眼睛出现黄疸症状
[21:28] There’s something wrong with his liver. 他的肝脏有问题
[21:30] From the heroin? 海洛因造成的吗
[21:31] Not likely. Did we get his labs back? 不太可能 他的检查结果出来了吗
[21:33] I think they came in a few minutes ago. 好像几分钟前拿过来了
[21:35] Okay. 好
[21:42] 阿片药 对乙酰氨基酚
[21:43] Positive for acetaminophen. That’s in Percocet. 检查出对乙酰氨基酚 那是镇痛药的成分
[21:45] Uh, let’s also start a NAC, 我们也开始用乙酰半胱氨酸吧
[21:47] 140 milligrams per kilogram. 每公斤140毫克
[21:48] Okay. 好
[21:59] April, what you said about the missing drugs… 艾普尔 你说的药物丢失的事
[22:01] Oh, forget it, I shouldn’t have gone there. 忘了吧 我不该想那么多
[22:03] Actually, you should’ve. 其实 你是对的
[22:05] I thought this kid OD’d on heroin, 我以为这个孩子嗑过量的是海洛因
[22:07] but his labs came back positive 但他的检查结果
[22:09] for both opioids and acetaminophen. 同时检测出了阿片药和对乙酰氨基酚
[22:11] I can’t tell it’s exactly what he took, but… 我不敢说他吃的就是 但…
[22:14] the most likely source is Percocet, our missing drug. 最可能的来源就是我们丢失的镇痛药
[22:17] You thought from the beginning this could be a possibility. 你一开始就认为有这种可能
[22:19] – Why? – I don’t know. -为什么 -我不知道
[22:20] Maybe what you’ve told me about her history. 也许是因为你告诉了我她的历史
[22:24] April, what aren’t you telling me? 艾普尔 你有什么瞒着我
[22:28] Remember that first day Emily came to stay with you? 你还记得艾米莉第一天搬来的时候吗
[22:30] Yeah. 记得
[22:32] She cleaned up and cooked dinner. 她打扫了房间 做了晚餐
[22:34] She also had some people over. 她还带了几个人过来
[22:37] I found an ash tray 我在卫生间里
[22:38] full of cigarette butts in the bathroom. 发现了装满烟蒂的烟灰缸
[22:40] You didn’t think I should know? 你就没想着告诉我吗
[22:41] I just–I wanted you two to get off on the right foot. 我只是 希望你们两个能好好相处
[22:45] She begged me not to say anything. 她求我不要告诉你
[22:48] I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. 抱歉 我应该告诉你的
[22:51] Yeah. 是啊
[22:53] I’m gonna go talk to her. Maybe she’ll come clean to me. 我去和她谈谈 也许她会对我说实话
[22:56] No. 不
[22:57] She’s my sister. I’ll do it. 她是我妹妹 我来
[23:06] Dr. Charles, what a pleasant surprise. 查尔斯医生 真是想不到啊
[23:08] Dr. Haywood, just wanted to– 海伍德博士 我就是来
[23:11] to stop by, see how you’re doing. 来看看你怎么样了
[23:12] Well, I won’t be running a marathon any time soon, 我最近是跑不了马拉松了
[23:15] but I’m getting along much better. 但我确实是好多了
[23:17] You know, Sarah told me you spent some time up in Madison. 莎拉告诉我你在麦迪逊待过一阵子
[23:19] – I had no idea. – Yeah. -我完全不知道呢 -是啊
[23:21] I spent a few semesters. 我在那待过几个学期
[23:24] You know, they keep on bugging me to come up there 他们一个劲地找我 想让我过去
[23:26] and do a forensic psychiatry seminar. 做个什么司法精神病学讲座
[23:28] I don’t know, worth my time? Worth the trip? 我不知道该不该花时间去跑一趟
[23:29] I found Madison to be 我个人觉得麦迪逊那边
[23:32] a bit, uh, claustrophobic. 有点太拥挤了
[23:35] Good to know. Good to know. 这样啊 多谢提醒
[23:39] – Could you do me a favor? – Course. -能帮我个忙吗 -当然
[23:41] Would you mind… getting me a book 能不能帮我 从那个箱子里
[23:44] from that box? 拿本书出来
[23:46] Yeah. 是
[24:03] Ha, Grisham. 格里森姆的书
[24:05] Well, Sarah doesn’t know me very well. 莎拉也没那么了解我
[24:07] All right, Dr. Haywood, 好了 海伍德博士
[24:09] time for your exercises. 你该去锻炼了
[24:11] Sorry to cut this short, Dr. Charles. 抱歉不能多聊了 查尔斯医生
[24:14] I hope you’ll stop by again soon. 希望你多来
[24:17] You can count on it. 那是自然
[24:54] The surgery was a success. 手术很成功
[24:56] We managed to replace your valve 我们成功替换了瓣膜
[24:58] and stave off any bleeding. 避免了任何出血
[25:01] And the baby? 孩子呢
[25:04] The baby pulled through just fine. 孩子没问题
[25:07] Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. 谢谢你 罗德斯医生
[25:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:11] I’ll be back to check in on you soon, 我待会儿再回来看看你
[25:13] see how you’re doing, okay? 看你的情况如何好吗
[25:19] Dr. Rhodes, good work. 罗德斯医生 干得漂亮
[25:21] Things broke our way this time. 这次我们总算走运了
[25:22] Nonetheless, well done. 不管怎么说 干得漂亮
[25:24] Hey, I was wondering, uh, has there been any progress 话说我想问下连体双胞胎的模拟手术
[25:26] on the conjoined twins simulation? 有什么进展吗
[25:28] Uh, Dr. Bekker and I suspect 贝克医生和我都怀疑
[25:29] it was the placement of the clamps 可能组织钳的替换
[25:30] that caused the problem, but we’ve already confirmed 才是问题的诱因 但我们已经证实
[25:32] that the coronary vessels and vagus nerve were not affected. 冠状血管和迷走神经并没有受到影响
[25:35] What about the sinoatrial node? 那窦房结呢
[25:38] We hadn’t considered that, given its location. 那我们还没考虑过 毕竟位置太远
[25:40] Well, the anatomy of these hearts is highly irregular, 这两颗心脏的解剖结构都非常不寻常
[25:43] so it’s possible that we clamped the SA node 所以有可能是我们夹住窦房结
[25:46] and it cut off the heart’s electrical activity. 导致其阻断了心脏的电传导
[25:48] So are you suggesting moving the L.A. Clamp laterally? 这么说你建议从侧向移动组织钳
[25:52] Worth a shot. 值得一试
[25:54] Dr. Rhodes, why don’t we test your theory 罗德斯医生 我们不如在下次模拟之前
[25:56] before the next simulation? 测试一下你的理论吧
[25:58] Meet me in the lab in an hour. 一小时后在实验室见吧
[26:00] Okay. 好
[26:06] I take it that means good news for Tracy and her baby? 这么说翠西和孩子有好消息了
[26:09] You know what they say, right? 老话说得好
[26:10] Fortune favors the bold. 天佑勇者
[26:14] Catheter’s in good position. 导尿管已经就位
[26:16] Let’s double-check circuit tubing, 检查一下循环管道
[26:17] and set goal flow at 35 to 40 ccs per kilogram per minute. 把目标流量设定为35到40cc每千克每分
[26:21] I was lucky there was an ECMO available. 我运气好 有台体外膜肺氧合机空出来了
[26:23] I was afraid they’d all be taken. 我还担心全都被占用了呢
[26:24] Um, you… 能过来一下吗
[26:29] I don’t think we should put him on ECMO. 我觉得不该让他上体外膜肺氧合
[26:32] Why not? 为什么
[26:33] The rash on Cody’s IV site, 科迪注射部位周围出疹子了
[26:35] given his history of intense allergic reactions? 再考虑到他曾有严重的过敏史
[26:37] I think he may have undiagnosed systemic mastocytosis. 他可能有未诊断出的系统性肥大细胞增多症
[26:41] You’re jumping to that from a rash? 你从疹子就想到了这么多
[26:43] Kids with mastocytosis generally produce 有这种病的孩子一般都会产生
[26:45] an overabundance of histamine. 过量的组胺
[26:47] If Cody has it, passing his blood 如果科迪真的有 让他的血液
[26:49] through the machine could send him into anaphylactic shock. 流过机器可能会导致他发生过敏性休克
[26:51] Given the state his lungs are in, 再考虑到他的肺的情况
[26:52] he would not survive that. 他肯定挺不过去的
[26:54] Mastocytosis is extremely rare, Natalie, 肥大细胞增多症极其少见 娜塔莉
[26:57] and we don’t have time for a biopsy to confirm it. 而我们没时间做活检来确诊了
[27:00] Dr. Halstead, we’re ready. 霍斯特德医生 准备好了
[27:02] All right. 好
[27:04] – What about PLV? – Partial liquid ventilation? -那PLV呢 -部分液体通气
[27:07] I thought that was reserved for preemies. 我还以为只有早产儿才用
[27:09] There have been some clinical trials 曾经有几例临床试验
[27:10] with encouraging results. 结果非常好
[27:11] PLV’s a good idea, in theory. 理论上PLV是个好办法
[27:13] I–I’m not sure we should be risking a kid’s life 但我不确定该不该拿孩子的命冒险
[27:15] by using a treatment that’s unproven. 来上这个未经证实可靠的疗法
[27:16] Will, I know we’ve had our disagreements, 威尔 我知道我们意见有分歧
[27:18] but I really think this could work. 但我真的认为这个办法会起作用的
[27:22] Your patient, your call. 你的病人 你说了算
[27:27] Stop. We’re not putting him on ECMO. 停 不做体外膜肺氧合了
[27:39] Wait a minute, you–you’re saying you wanna drown my son? 等等 你说你想淹死我儿子
[27:43] I assure you, Karen, Cody will not drown. 我向你保证凯伦 科迪不会被淹死的
[27:45] But you–you–you’re gonna fill his lungs with fluid. 但你想把他的肺灌满液体
[27:48] It’s called Perflubron. 这叫做潘氟隆
[27:50] It has unique properties, 其特性非常奇特
[27:51] including the ability to hold large amounts of oxygen. 其中就包括能留存大量的氧
[27:53] Yeah, at this point, Cody’s lungs are too damaged 眼下科迪的肺受损太过严重
[27:56] to absorb oxygen through the air, 已经不能通过空气吸收氧气了
[27:58] so our hope is that this treatment 所以我们希望这次治疗
[28:00] helps oxygen penetrate Cody’s lungs 能帮氧气进入科迪的肺
[28:02] and restore his breathing. 让他恢复呼吸
[28:03] Have you done this before? 你们以前做过吗
[28:06] This procedure is performed quite often with neonates. 这个手术在新生儿身上做的比较多
[28:09] We feel strongly it’s the best chance we have 我们觉得这是救你儿子的
[28:12] at saving your son’s life. 最好的机会了
[28:21] – Okay. – Go ahead. -好 -做吧
[28:25] Maggie, I’m gonna be out of pocket for a little bit. 麦基 我出去一下
[28:27] – For how long? – Uh, three or four hours. -多久 -三四个小时吧
[28:29] If anybody needs me, just redirect them to Dr. Kwon. 如果有人找我 就让他们去找权医生
[28:31] – You got it. – Daniel… -好 -丹尼尔…
[28:34] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[28:39] Robert Haywood still has a storage locker 罗伯特·海伍德在威斯康辛州麦迪逊市
[28:42] in Madison, Wisconsin 还有个储藏库
[28:43] that he rented before Olivia Coveny disappeared. 是在奥利维亚·科文尼消失之前租的
[28:47] Okay? 是吗
[28:48] Okay, so I’m going up there to check it out. 是的 所以我要去那看看
[28:50] Come on, Daniel, 拜托 丹尼尔
[28:51] let the proper authorities handle it. 让相关部门处理
[28:54] The proper authorities, 相关部门
[28:55] they’re just not that interested right now. 他们现在并不感兴趣
[28:56] – I have a limited window. – Stop. -机不可失 -别说了
[28:58] Look, I know you’re trying to protect Dr. Reese, 我知道你想保护里斯医生
[29:01] but no matter what you find, 但是无论你找到什么
[29:03] you are really putting your relationship with her at risk. 你都把你俩的之间的关系置于危险之中
[29:08] Sharon, if there’s even a remote chance 莎伦 就算这些
[29:09] that any of this stuff is true– 只有极小的可能是真的…
[29:11] and, trust me, I don’t want it to be– 相信我 我不想…
[29:13] it’s a risk I’m willing to take. 我愿意冒这个险
[29:22] Hear you might have found a solution. 听说你可能找到解决办法了
[29:25] Fingers crossed. 祈祷吧
[29:26] Looks like it’s all coming up roses for you today. 看来你今天可能会一直走运下去
[29:29] – You two, join me. – Yes, sir. -你们俩 过来 -好
[29:32] I mean, I’m still hoping it’s me who gets to do the surgery. 我依然希望做这手术的人是我
[29:34] No surprise there. 并不意外
[29:37] If we move the two clamps to the center of the bridge, 如果我们把两个止血钳移到桥的中心
[29:40] between the two atria, 在两个心房之间
[29:41] that could solve our problem. 就能解决我们的问题
[29:44] I’ll let Dr. Frisch know that we’re ready 我去告诉弗里斯医生 我们准备好
[29:45] – to run another simulation. – Okay. -做另一个模拟实验 -好
[29:50] Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, 罗德斯医生 贝克医生
[29:51] they need you back in the ICU. 他们需要你们去重症监护室
[29:59] What’s going on? 怎么了
[30:00] Her BP just started plummeting. 她的血压刚刚开始骤然下降了
[30:02] Bag her. 上氧气
[30:02] What’s going on with my daughter? 我女儿怎么了
[30:04] – Uh, ma’am… – She’s hemorrhaging. -女士… -她出血了
[30:06] Uh…all right. 好吧
[30:08] All right, hang 2 units of o-neg on a pressure bag. 挂2单位O型血
[30:11] Give me the ultrasound. We need to check her fetus 上超声波影像 我们得检查一下她的胎儿
[30:13] and take a look at her placenta. 看看她的胎盘
[30:19] Placenta’s marginally separating, 轻微的胎盘分离
[30:21] – causing her to bleed. – Fetal heart tones are strong. -造成了她的出血 -胎儿心音很强
[30:23] We’ll reverse the blood thinners. 缓解血液稀释剂的效果
[30:24] Hopefully, the placenta will tamponade itself. 希望胎盘可以自行填塞
[30:26] If we reverse the thinners, 如果我们消除稀释剂的效果
[30:27] her new valve could clot off. 她的新瓣膜可能会凝血
[30:28] We’ll lose mom and baby. We have to get her to the O.R. 大人小孩都保不住 我们得带她去手术室
[30:30] Look, we can still save this pregnancy. 我们还可以保住孩子
[30:31] It’s too late for that. 太晚了
[30:33] If we have any hope of getting control of this bleed, 如果我们还有希望控制住出血的话
[30:35] she needs an emergency hysterectomy. 她需要做个急症子宫切除术
[30:36] Stop the heparin drip. Bolus a gram of TXA. 停止滴肝素 一克血栓素
[30:39] We’re not gonna lose either of them. 我们谁都不会失去的
[30:51] – He still hasn’t woken up. – No. -他还没醒 -不
[30:54] How well do you know Jeremy? 你有多了解杰里米
[30:55] Not that well. I mean, just from around. 不是很了解 普通朋友而已
[30:58] I had no idea he was using heroin. 我不知道他吸食海洛因
[31:00] I don’t think that’s what Jeremy OD’d on. 我不认为杰里米是吸那个过量的
[31:03] – No? – No. -不是吗 -不是
[31:05] Pretty sure it was Percocet, 我很确定是扑热息痛
[31:07] which, coincidentally, is the same drug 巧合地是 和药房
[31:09] that went missing from the dispensary last week. 上周丢失的药是同一种
[31:11] So? 所以呢
[31:13] What, are you suggesting that I took them? 怎么 你想说是我拿的
[31:16] – Did you? – You know how easy it is -是吗 -你知道
[31:17] to score pharmaceuticals on the street? 从大街上搞到药有多简单吗
[31:19] Jeremy could’ve gotten them from anyone. 杰里米可以从任何人手中搞到药
[31:21] But he was at the party with you. 但和他在派对上的是你
[31:22] Ethan, I swear, 伊森 我发誓
[31:24] I didn’t take those drugs. 我没拿那些药
[31:25] So where’d you get the money for the Louboutins? 那你哪来的钱买鲁布托
[31:29] Louboutins? 鲁布托
[31:31] What do you even know about Louboutins? 你知道鲁布托的什么
[31:36] She put you up to this, didn’t she? 她告诉你的 是吗
[31:39] Your uptight narc of a girlfriend. 你正直的缉毒警女友
[31:41] You know, all the two of you have done since I moved in 自从我搬来 你们俩就一直转悠
[31:43] is hover around, waiting for me to make a mistake. 等我犯错
[31:45] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[31:46] Yeah, all my life it’s been like this. 我的人生一直都这样
[31:48] – You know, I’ve had it. – Emily… -我受够了 -艾米丽…
[31:51] No, I’m not working some place 不 我不要在一个
[31:52] – that thinks I’m a criminal. – Em– -觉得我是个罪犯的地方工作 -艾米…
[31:54] – Emily… – Happy? -艾米丽… -开心了吗
[31:57] You got him all to yourself now. 他现在是你一个人的了
[32:08] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[32:09] She’s passing an old clot, 有一个旧凝块
[32:10] but there’s no more active bleeding. 但没别的出血处了
[32:12] Placenta looks like it tamponaded itself. 胎盘看起来自行填塞了
[32:17] Fetal heart tones are steady. 胎儿心音稳定
[32:22] We’ve got a problem. 有个问题
[32:24] – Pressure’s down. – Heart rate’s spiking. -血压下降 -心率飙升
[32:26] She’s clotting off that valve. 瓣膜处血栓
[32:27] We need to get her to the O.R. And replace the valve. 我们得带她到手术室 置换瓣膜
[32:30] Let’s go, come on! 走 快
[32:34] What’s happening? 怎么了
[32:37] Stop! 停下
[32:40] No pulse. She must be in v-fib. 没脉搏了 她一定是出现了室颤
[32:41] Let’s get a crash cart! Come on. 推急救车来 快
[32:45] Come on, Tracy. Come on. 拜托 翠西 拜托
[32:47] – Stay with us. – Charge to 200. -坚持住 -充电200
[32:50] Clear! 离手
[32:55] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[32:56] Milligram of epi. 注射一毫克肾上腺素
[32:58] Please save her! Please! 求你救救她 求求你
[33:00] – Hold compressions. – Come on. -停止按压 -加油
[33:01] Clear! 离手
[33:05] – Still no pulse. – Charge again. -还是没有脉搏 -再次充电
[33:08] Charge! 充电
[33:14] Clear! 离手
[33:19] Another milligram of epi. 再注射一毫克肾上腺素
[33:21] Connor… 康纳
[33:23] she’s gone. 她走了
[33:27] Oh, God, no! 天啊 不
[33:30] No, no, no! 不不不
[33:35] No… 不
[33:46] Time of death, 17:23. 死亡时间 17点23分
[34:10] If you want, I can help the mother with the paperwork. 你想的话 我可以帮那个母亲准备文件
[34:13] No. This is my responsibility. 不 这是我的责任
[34:28] Ms. Barker, I am so sorry for your loss. 巴克女士 节哀顺变
[34:30] You talked my daughter into this, 你说服我女儿这么做的
[34:32] and now she’s gone forever. 结果她走了
[34:35] You did this. 这都怪你
[34:37] This is all your fault! 都是你的错
[34:39] It’s all your fault! 都怪你
[34:45] Dr. Manning… 曼宁医生
[34:47] Cody’s temp’s back up to 103.7. 科迪的体温回升到39度了
[34:50] – What are his sats? – 83%. -血氧量多少 -83%
[34:52] 83? He’s getting worse. 83 他的情况恶化了
[34:55] Okay. 知道了
[35:04] – Hey, how’s he doing? – PLV’s not working. -他怎么样 -PLV没起效
[35:06] – I made a huge mistake, Will. – Natalie– -我犯了大错 威尔 -娜塔莉
[35:09] No, I should’ve just put him on ECMO, 不 我应该让他上体外膜肺氧合
[35:11] but I got carried away, 但是我走偏了
[35:12] and I might’ve just put his life in jeopardy. 我有可能直接把他至于险境了
[35:14] Why didn’t I just listen to you? 我当初为什么不听你的
[35:16] Good thing you didn’t. 还好你没听我的
[35:19] – You were right. – What? -你说得是对的 -什么
[35:21] Cody tested positive for mastocytosis. 科迪有肥大细胞增多症
[35:26] If you had put Cody on ECMO, 如果让他上体外膜肺氧合
[35:28] he could’ve gone into anaphylactic shock. 他有可能进入过敏性休克
[35:31] You may have just saved his life. 你有可能救了他
[35:33] No, I haven’t… not yet. 不 我还没有救他
[35:41] Guess things got out of hand last night. 看来昨晚有点失控了
[35:42] Yeah, you’re lucky Emily called us. 对 你很幸运艾米莉叫了我们
[35:44] According to your blood work, you had a high concentration 根据验血结果 你的体内有
[35:46] of opioids in your system, 大量的阿片药物
[35:48] along with toxic levels of acetaminophen. 还有大量对乙酰氨基酚
[35:50] Most likely due to the Percocet. 很有可能是因为扑热息痛
[35:52] Yeah. 是
[35:53] So where’d you get those pills? 你从哪里得到的那些药
[35:55] – Do you have a prescription? – No– -你有处方吗 -没有
[35:57] I mean…my dad does. 不过我爸爸有
[36:00] He had back surgery a few weeks ago. 几周前他做了背部手术
[36:02] I swept some from his medicine cabinet. 我从他的药柜里拿了一些
[36:04] I feel like an idiot. 我感觉自己像白痴
[36:08] Get some rest. We’ll check on you soon. 休息吧 我们过会儿来看你
[36:14] You think he’s telling the truth? 你觉得他说的是实话吗
[36:16] No reason to doubt him. 没理由怀疑他
[36:18] When it comes to my sister, I’m so used to assuming the worst. 一到我妹妹的事上 我就会往最坏处想
[36:21] I never should’ve accused her of stealing those drugs. 我不该指控她偷了那些药
[36:25] Have Noah work up Jeremy’s discharge. 让诺亚准备杰里米的出院手续
[36:28] I need to find Emily, make things right. 我需要去找艾米莉 跟她道歉
[36:42] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[36:44] Yes? 怎么了
[36:58] Cody’s sats are back above 90. 科迪的血氧量回升至90以上了
[37:01] Looks like he’s out of the woods. 看来他脱离危险了
[37:03] Thank you for saving my boy. 谢谢你救了我儿子
[37:07] Of course. 不客气
[37:09] I just found out myself. 我自己查出来的
[37:11] Neurology’s in there now, doing a quick exam. 神经科现在在里面 做了个快速检查
[37:14] You know what, we did good today. 知道吗 我们今天表现很好
[37:17] Yeah, we did, didn’t we? 是啊 我们做到了
[37:19] I mean, together. 一起做到的
[37:40] Dr. Rhodes, good. 罗德斯医生 很好
[37:42] We’re just about to get started. 我们正要开始
[37:45] You coming? 你要来吗
[37:49] Dr. Latham, with your permission, 莱瑟医生 我请求你
[37:50] I would like to remove myself from the team. 批准我离开这个团队
[37:56] Why? 为什么
[37:58] I think it would be best for the patients 我觉得这对病人和所有相关人员
[38:00] and for everyone involved. 是最好的选择
[38:01] A surgery with this level of difficulty 这种难度的手术
[38:04] and in that environment… 又在那种环境下
[38:09] I don’t know that I can trust my judgment. 我不知道能否相信自己的判断
[38:11] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[38:13] Yes. 确定
[38:18] Very well. 那好吧
[38:39] So, your dad had back surgery? 你爸爸背部做了手术吗
[38:43] Yeah. 是的
[38:44] Awfully convenient. 那真是方便
[38:46] Well, I told you, 我告诉过你了
[38:49] that’s where I got them. 我就是那样拿到药的
[38:53] According to your tox screen, 根据你的毒理检查结果
[38:55] the Percocet you took were hospital grade. 你服用的扑热息痛是医院级的
[38:58] That means they didn’t come from 也就是说那不可能来自
[38:59] your dad’s medicine cabinet. 你爸爸的药品里
[39:05] Possessing a Schedule Two narcotic 持有那种药效的
[39:07] with that level of potency 二级毒品
[39:08] is a felony offense. 是犯罪行为
[39:11] Now, I’m not gonna report you, 我不会举报你
[39:13] but I need you to tell me. 不过我需要知道真相
[39:18] Emily. 是艾米莉
[39:20] She sold them to me. 她卖给我的
[39:25] Emily? 艾米莉
[39:29] Em? 艾米
[40:43] What’s up? 怎么了
[40:45] You want a rematch? 你想重赛吗
[40:48] I was just wondering, 我只是在想
[40:50] are you still holding onto Mom’s wedding ring? 你还有妈妈的婚戒吗
[40:52] Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I? 当然有 怎么可能没有
[41:00] Just trying not to be a knucklehead. 我不想当个傻子
[41:02] Okay, uh, well, come on in, 好吧 进来
[41:05] and I’ll go get it. 我去拿
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme