时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The form asks for an employer. | 表格上要填老板 |
[00:05] | I’m retired, | 我退休了 |
[00:06] | so sh–should I just leave it blank? | 可以空着吗 |
[00:09] | Sure, they’ll figure it out. | 可以 他们会搞定的 |
[00:15] | – Hey, Emily. – Hey! | -艾米莉 -你好 |
[00:17] | How’s the first day going? | 第一天感觉如何 |
[00:19] | I’ve helped four people with the vending machine, | 我已经帮助四个人用自动贩卖机了 |
[00:21] | three with directions to the cafeteria. | 还帮三个人指了去咖啡厅的路 |
[00:23] | Closing in on 2,000 steps carrying paperwork. | 送文件差不多走了两千步 |
[00:25] | Oh, and I’m wearing a triple-XL vest, | 我还穿着XXXL的背心 |
[00:28] | because the one in my size has barf on it. | 因为小号的上面有呕吐物 |
[00:29] | I wish I could say the waiting room | 我也希望我能说候诊室 |
[00:31] | gets more glamorous, but it doesn’t. | 挺美好的 但事实相反 |
[00:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:38] | She’s gonna quit. | 她会放弃的 |
[00:40] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[00:42] | Volunteering could be huge for Emily: | 志愿工作对艾米莉来说太难了 |
[00:44] | responsibility, purpose. | 责任感 目的性 |
[00:46] | I’m just worried she won’t see it through. | 我只是担心她做不下去 |
[00:49] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会 |
[00:56] | Remember those tickets we bought for The Revivalists? | 记得我们买的复兴乐队的票吗 |
[00:58] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, it’s next weekend. | -记得 -就是下周了 |
[01:01] | Well, you go. Take Jay. | 你带杰去吧 |
[01:04] | I’m not going on a date with my brother. | 我可不想带着弟弟去约会 |
[01:07] | Don’t you want them? | 你不想去吗 |
[01:08] | I promised Owen I’d take him to Navy Pier. | 我答应欧文要带他去海军码头 |
[01:11] | You use ’em. | 你去吧 |
[01:17] | Faster scan rates, | 更快的扫描率 |
[01:19] | a greater resolution, | 更高的分辨率 |
[01:21] | a host of diagnostic improvements | 心脏冠脉钙化 |
[01:24] | in cardiac calcium scoring, | 和经导管主动脉瓣置换术 |
[01:26] | – TAVR planning. – I get it, okay? | -诊断主机升级 -我明白 好吗 |
[01:28] | The–the ED would put a new CT scanner to good use, | 急诊室会有新的CT扫描仪 |
[01:31] | but the machine alone’s upwards of $2 million. | 但单单机器就要两百万了 |
[01:33] | Kay, then there’s maintenance. You got tech support– | 凯 还有维修费 得有技术支持… |
[01:36] | And higher patient throughput, | 病人周转量也会加大 |
[01:38] | wh–which is increased revenue, Peter. Come on. | 也意味着增加收入 皮特 拜托 |
[01:42] | I’d go to the board myself, | 我本应该自己去找董事会 |
[01:43] | but considering my stock these days, | 但考虑到我最近的声望 |
[01:45] | it’ll sound better coming from you. | 由你提出来会更好 |
[01:48] | Well, so much for a free cup of coffee, huh? | 一杯免费咖啡也就这么多人情了 |
[01:55] | I need help over here! | 我需要帮助 |
[02:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | We just piled them in and drove. | 我们把他们拉上就过来了 |
[02:07] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[02:08] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Some lunatic opened fire with an automatic rifle | 千禧公园有个疯子 |
[02:13] | – at Millenium Park. – How many victims? | -拿着自动步枪扫射 -有多少受害者 |
[02:16] | A lot. | 很多 |
[02:27] | Clear every treatment room and trauma bay. | 清空所有治疗室和创伤急救室 |
[02:29] | Patients go to the waiting room. | 所有病人先去候诊区 |
[02:31] | We need more space on the floor. | 我们需要更多空间 |
[02:32] | Chairs, COWs, carts, | 椅子 车载设备 推车 |
[02:33] | pile everything in the consultation room. | 所有东西都堆到诊疗室去 |
[02:36] | Lock down the walk-in entrance. | 封锁步行入口 |
[02:37] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[02:38] | all patients funnel through the ambulance bay. | 所有病人都从救护车口进出 |
[02:40] | Maggie, trigger an All Hazards Disaster Plan. | 麦基 开启所有危险灾难应急计划 |
[02:42] | Every doctor, nurse, and tech on call gets in here now. | 所有医生 护士还有技术人员都到医院来 |
[02:45] | Already on it. | 已经通知了 |
[02:46] | How many victims can we handle? | 我们能接收多少受害者 |
[02:47] | 16 yellow tags, four, maybe five red tags. | 16个黄标 四个最多五个红标 |
[02:50] | We’re gonna have more than that. | 这不够 |
[02:51] | You’re going to Trauma One. | 你去一号创伤室 |
[02:52] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[02:55] | She’s pouring blood everywhere. | 她在大出血 |
[02:56] | Prep a chest tray for an ED thoracotomy. | 准备进行紧急胸腔手术 |
[02:58] | No, no, no, Mass Casualty protocol. | 不不不 根据大规模伤亡规定 |
[03:00] | No chance of recovery, no resuscitation. | 不拯救无法恢复的人 |
[03:02] | Save the living, Dr. Sexton. | 先救存活机会大的 塞克斯顿医生 |
[03:04] | Doris, move her out. | 桃乐丝 把她推出去 |
[03:06] | – Dr. Choi, April, Baghdad. – On it. | -崔医生 艾普尔 重枪伤 -马上来 |
[03:09] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[03:11] | All right, weak pulse, not breathing. | 脉搏虚弱 没有呼吸 |
[03:13] | One, two, three, four holes, face, neck, chest. | 一二三四 四处枪伤 脸部颈部胸部 |
[03:16] | Belly’s hard as a rock. He’s bleeding into his abdomen. | 腹部坚硬 血都流到胃里了 |
[03:18] | Okay, we’ll deal with that after we get him an airway. | 好 我们先开气道再来处理 |
[03:20] | – Intubation kit? – Yes, Doctor. | -插管工具 -好的 医生 |
[03:25] | Half his face is gone. No chance I get a tube in. | 他半张脸都没了 没办法插管 |
[03:27] | He needs a crich. | 他需要环甲软骨切开术 |
[03:32] | Here we go! They’re coming in! | 快 来病人了 |
[03:34] | Noah, you’re going to Treatment One. | 诺亚 你去第一治疗室 |
[03:36] | Dr. Reese, you’re going to Treatment Two. | 里斯医生 你去第二治疗室 |
[03:38] | There you go, sir. | 去吧 先生 |
[03:39] | – Dr. Charles… – Yeah, Maggie? | -查尔斯医生 -麦基 |
[03:41] | You’re going to Treatment Three. | 你去第三治疗室 |
[03:47] | Okay, file in down the line. | 好 按顺序走 |
[03:49] | You’re going to Four, you’re going to Five– | 你们去第四 你去第五… |
[03:51] | there you go– and you’re going to Six. | 你去第六治疗室 |
[03:54] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[03:55] | Be careful. Rotate. Rotate here. | 小心 转弯 在这里转弯 |
[04:09] | Fast scan. | 快速扫描 |
[04:11] | I can’t get the tube in. | 我无法插管 |
[04:12] | Too much blood in the airway. Suction. | 气道血太多了 吸血 |
[04:16] | Blood in the pelvis. | 骨盆有血 |
[04:17] | Two more units of o-neg on the rapid transfuser. | 先挂两单位O型血 |
[04:19] | Block party today at Millenium Park. | 千禧公园今天有街区聚会 |
[04:22] | Saturday plus tourists. | 又是周六再加上游客 |
[04:22] | Gotta be a few thousand people down there. | 人数会达到几千人 |
[04:24] | Owen’s nanny sometimes brings him down there | 欧文的保姆有时候会带他去那里 |
[04:26] | to ride his scooter. | 去玩他的小滑板车 |
[04:27] | I don’t know if they went today. | 不知道他们今天有没有去 |
[04:30] | I’m sure they’re fine, Natalie. | 他们一定没事的 娜塔莉 |
[04:32] | Yeah, that’s I keep telling myself. | 我也一直这么告诉自己 |
[04:37] | Okay, I’m in. Bag him. | 好 进去了 给氧 |
[04:42] | – Maggie? – Yeah? | -麦基 -在 |
[04:43] | I don’t know if Owen and his Nanny went to the park today. | 我不知道欧文和他保姆今天有没有去公园 |
[04:44] | – Can you– – I have her number. | -你能不能… -我有她的电话号码 |
[04:45] | – I’ll call her. Okay. – Thank you. | -我给她打电话 -谢谢 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[04:57] | Where do we begin? | 我们从哪下手 |
[05:00] | – Maggie? – Yeah? | -麦基 -在 |
[05:01] | We need to prioritize surgical candidates. | 我们需要优先考虑手术患者 |
[05:02] | – Where are they? – Everywhere. | -在哪 -到处都是 |
[05:05] | Connor, I need you. | 康纳 我需要你 |
[05:07] | All right, start in the treatment rooms. | 好吧 从治疗室开始 |
[05:08] | I’ll meet you on the other side. | 我在另一边等你 |
[05:11] | Sinus tach. Pressure dropping. | 窦性心动过速 血压下降 |
[05:14] | – Trach tube. – Trach tube. | -气管导管 -气管导管 |
[05:20] | All set up. | 都好了 |
[05:22] | – He’s crashing. – Asystole. I’m on his chest. | -他快不行了 -心搏停止 我来按压 |
[05:25] | No compressions. We can’t save him. | 别按了 我们救不了他 |
[05:27] | Dr. Choi, I’m losing her pulse. | 崔医生 她没有脉搏了 |
[05:28] | She’s apneic. | 她呼吸停止了 |
[05:30] | Okay, time of death: 14:38. | 好的 死亡时间14点38分 |
[05:33] | Him out, her in. | 把他推出去 让她进来 |
[05:35] | April, Stohl needs you in Triage. | 艾普尔 斯托尔需要你去分诊 |
[05:38] | – Come on, come on, let’s go. – Go. | -快快 我们走 -走 |
[05:41] | – Doris, can you move him? – Morgue’s full. | -桃乐丝 你能把他推走吗 -停尸房都满了 |
[05:43] | Okay, then just find a place up here. | 那就放上面去 |
[05:45] | Bag her. | 给氧 |
[05:48] | Two IVs? W-What’s that mean? Is it bad? | 挂两个瓶 什么意思 情况很严重吗 |
[05:51] | No, no, no, it’s just a move now | 不不不 我们现在要节省时间 |
[05:53] | to save time later if there is an emergency. | 以免发生紧急情况 |
[05:56] | Emergency? But I have a yellow tag. | 紧急情况 但我是黄标 |
[05:59] | That means stable, right? | 意思是情况稳定 是吗 |
[06:00] | Red’s the bad one and black– | 红标情况严重 黑标… |
[06:02] | No, no, no, it’s just a preemptive measure. | 不不不 这只是预防措施 |
[06:05] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[06:06] | The shots, they just kept coming. | 枪声一直都没断 |
[06:08] | I–I ran, but I got knocked out, | 我在跑 但被撞倒了 |
[06:09] | and I couldn’t get up. | 然后就起不来了 |
[06:12] | I can’t imagine. | 无法想象 |
[06:13] | I–I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[06:16] | All around me, people were just being… | 我周围的人 全部都… |
[06:18] | torn apart. | 倒在血泊里 |
[06:20] | This blood is not mine! | 血不是我的 |
[06:22] | Kay—-look at me. | 好 你看着我 |
[06:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:27] | Slow, deep breaths, okay? | 慢下来 深呼吸 好吗 |
[06:29] | Like this. Loo–look… | 像这样 你看 |
[06:34] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[06:37] | she’s reliving the moment. | 她在回忆那个瞬间 |
[06:39] | No! No! Who are you? | 不 不要 你是谁 |
[06:42] | Hey, here, take my hand. Okay, it’s okay. | 来 抓着我的手 没关系的 |
[06:45] | Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 好好看着我 |
[06:46] | Look at my hands. You see me holding your hands? | 你看我的手 看到我抓着你的手了吗 |
[06:48] | You feel me holding your hands? | 感觉到我抓着你的手了吗 |
[06:50] | You’re safe. You’re in a hospital. | 你很安全 你在医院里 |
[06:51] | You’re here with me. | 我在这里陪着你 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna take care of ya, all right? | 我们会好好照顾你 好吗 |
[06:55] | I’m Dr. Charles. Can you tell me your name? | 我是查尔斯医生 可以告诉我你的名字吗 |
[06:58] | Uh, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[06:59] | Okay, Jill. | 好的 吉尔 |
[07:01] | We got this, okay? | 我们能处理 好吗 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:04] | It’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[07:08] | …Appears to be a mass shooting in Chicago… | 芝加哥发生了大规模枪击案 |
[07:12] | Water? | 水 |
[07:17] | Uh, would you like a water? | 你要来瓶水吗 |
[07:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:23] | Uh, help? Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[07:25] | Uh, he–he just looked at me and slumped. | 他看了我一眼 就忽然倒下了 |
[07:29] | Okay, he’s breathing. | 好 他还有呼吸 |
[07:30] | Weak carotid pulse. Nothing radial. | 微弱的颈动脉搏动 没有桡动脉脉搏 |
[07:32] | I need a gurney! | 推轮床来 |
[07:33] | Help me elevate his legs. | 帮我抬高他的腿 |
[07:36] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[07:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:40] | BP dropped too low. He passed out. | 血压降得太低 他晕过去了 |
[07:42] | Sometimes a fracture can trigger a sudden dip. | 有时候骨折能引起突然晕厥 |
[07:45] | There could be a broken bone beneath the swelling. | 可能在肿胀之下发生了骨折 |
[07:51] | – What’s going on? – You passed out. | -发生了什么事 -你晕倒了 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna get you on some IV fluids | 我帮你输点液 |
[07:55] | and send you in for an X-ray of your right arm. | 再送你去做右臂X光 |
[07:58] | Feels busted. | 感觉断了 |
[08:00] | Good thing I’m a lefty. Sorry. | 还好我是个左撇子 抱歉 |
[08:02] | I shouldn’t joke right now. | 现在不该开玩笑的 |
[08:04] | It’s just…this is a lot. | 只是 我有点难接受 |
[08:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:09] | I get it. Don’t feel bad. | 我理解 不必自责 |
[08:15] | This is madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[08:17] | Dr. Stohl, we’ve got incoming. | 斯托尔医生 有患者来了 |
[08:19] | – Yes. How many? – 25, at least 10 critical. | -好 多少人 -25 至少有10人危重 |
[08:21] | That’s too many. We’re already swamped. | 太多了 我们已经人满为患 |
[08:23] | They need to be rerouted to East Mercy | 得转给东慈爱医院 |
[08:25] | – or Lakeshore Memorial. – They can’t. | -或者湖畔纪念医院 -不行 |
[08:26] | They’re choked up too. | 他们那边也爆满 |
[08:27] | They’re trying to send patients to us. | 他们还想送病人给我们呢 |
[08:29] | So let’s get Maggie to double up patients | 我们让麦基把病人两两分组 |
[08:31] | into treatment rooms and trauma bays. | 安排进治疗室和创伤区 |
[08:34] | Remove the dividing walls to make the space. | 把分隔墙去掉 腾出更多空间 |
[08:37] | April, with me, we need to help unload these ambos. | 艾普尔 跟我来 我们帮忙接病人 |
[09:02] | Two per room? That’s not gonna do it. | 两两分组 地方肯定不够用 |
[09:04] | No, not even close. | 对 绝对不够 |
[09:12] | Hey, Maggie, where do you want us? | 麦基 你希望我们去哪里 |
[09:13] | Treatment room, wherever you can fit. | 治疗室 看哪里能站下 |
[09:15] | – Copy. – Maggie? | -好的 -麦基 |
[09:17] | Follow Noah and make space. Mm-hmm. | 跟着诺亚 腾地方出来 |
[09:21] | No, no, no, no, no, I gotta stagger the intake. | 不行 我得错开入院高峰 |
[09:23] | – Find a trauma bay. – They’re all jammed. | -找个创伤区 -都满了 |
[09:25] | Well, elevator hallway? | 电梯走廊呢 |
[09:28] | – Did you get to Liz? – No, voicemail. | -你跟莉兹联系上了吗 -没 进语音留言了 |
[09:31] | – Please keep trying. – Yeah. | -请继续打吧 -好 |
[09:37] | Two hemostats and 10 ml of lidocaine. | 两个止血钳 10毫克利多卡因 |
[09:39] | We’re out of lidocaine. Waiting on resupply. | 没有利多卡因了 正在等补货 |
[09:41] | – 50 mics of fentanyl instead? – 25. | -换成50单位的芬太尼呢 -25 |
[09:43] | He’s gonna need a neuroexam. Can’t dope him up. | 得给他做神经检查 不能用太多 |
[09:45] | All right, squeeze my hand. | 好了 抓紧我的手 |
[09:46] | Come on, it’s only gonna take a second. | 来吧 一会儿就好 |
[09:48] | Okay, keep squeezing. | 继续握紧 |
[09:50] | We’re almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[09:52] | – Done. – What do you got? | -搞定 -情况如何 |
[09:55] | Lacerated right carotid. | 右侧颈划破了 |
[09:56] | Bleeding’s under control for now. | 目前出血情况得到了控制 |
[09:57] | What’s his pressure? | 他的血压如何 |
[09:58] | – Low but holding. 89 over 50. – All right, up his volume. | -偏低但是很稳定 89/50 -帮他扩容 |
[10:01] | I’ll get him in the O.R. as soon as I can. | 我会尽快送他进手术室 |
[10:02] | He can’t wait. | 他等不了了 |
[10:03] | Connor, I clamped off blood flow to his brain. | 康纳 我已经控制了通往大脑的血流 |
[10:05] | – He sits too long- – He hasn’t stroked. | -他坐了太久… -他还没有出现中风 |
[10:06] | That means he’s got adequate flow on the other side. | 说明他另一边的血流也很充足 |
[10:08] | He can wait. | 他等得了 |
[10:09] | Dr. Rhodes, I need you in Three, Four, Six, and Seven. | 罗德斯医生 需要你去三 四 六 七号病房 |
[10:11] | Who’s first? | 谁最先 |
[10:12] | Ava and I are running all over the place. | 我和艾娃一直在到处跑 |
[10:13] | We get to one patient, three more pile up somewhere else. | 刚处理完一个病人 另外三个又出现了 |
[10:16] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[10:17] | Oh, heads up, next wave five minutes out. | 都注意了 下一波五分钟后来袭 |
[10:20] | Ms. Goodwin, we’re stabilizing patients, | 古德温女士 我们稳定了患者 |
[10:22] | but if we can’t get them to surgery, | 但如果不尽快进行手术 |
[10:23] | we’ll start losing them. | 我们会失去他们 |
[10:24] | Unless something changes, the ED’s gonna collapse. | 除非有什么办法 否则急诊室会崩溃的 |
[10:26] | Well, if you have an idea, now is the time. | 你要是有什么想法 可以直接说 |
[10:28] | Casualty collection areas. | 伤者聚集区 |
[10:30] | Designated zones for specific treatments, | 用来做特殊治疗的特定区域 |
[10:31] | especially surgical eval. | 尤其是术前评估 |
[10:33] | Doctors stay put, patients shuttle between zones. | 医生待命 患者在不同区域穿梭 |
[10:35] | An assembly line? | 流水线作业吗 |
[10:37] | All right, you set it up in Triage, | 你在候诊室安排下 |
[10:39] | – I’ll spread the word. – Yes, ma’am. | -我来通知大家 -好的 女士 |
[10:44] | I saw the shooter. | 我看到了枪手 |
[10:47] | I should’ve…run at him, | 我应该冲上去 |
[10:50] | tackled him, done…something, | 打倒他 或者做些什么 |
[10:53] | but instead, I just stood there, | 但是我却站在那里 |
[10:56] | like a coward, while he mowed people down. | 像个懦夫一样 看着他伤害别人 |
[10:59] | Have you heard of fight-or-flight? | 你听没听过”战斗或者逃跑” |
[11:01] | Before that is the freeze. | 在那之前是僵住 |
[11:03] | It’s an instinct that kicks in | 没有时间思考时 |
[11:05] | when there’s no time to think. | 这个条件反射就会生效 |
[11:07] | Not running at that shooter might’ve saved your life, okay? | 没有跑向那个枪手也许救了你一命 |
[11:16] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[11:19] | Sir, do you know where you are? | 先生 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[11:26] | Wow, you were, uh… | 你当时… |
[11:31] | You were right there, huh? | 你当时就在现场 对吗 |
[11:34] | Dr. Charles, uh, Dr. Reese… | 查尔斯医生 里斯医生 |
[11:38] | Paramedics are bringing in personal belongings from the scene. | 医务人员把现场的个人物品拿来了 |
[11:41] | Uh, what should I do with them? | 我该放在哪里 |
[11:42] | Oh, this is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[11:44] | Uh–uh, people are gonna wanna go through those, | 人们可能会想要翻看下 |
[11:45] | so, um, we should put it on display. | 我们应该放在展示区 |
[11:48] | There’s at least three-dozen boxes already, | 已经至少有将近四十个箱子了 |
[11:50] | and they said there’s more coming. | 他们说还会有更多 |
[11:53] | Use the cafeteria. Dr. Reese, can you oversee? | 放在餐厅里 里斯医生 到时候你能看场吗 |
[11:55] | People are gonna be, you know, overwhelmed and… | 人们肯定会很难接受这一切… |
[11:56] | Yeah, got it. | 我明白 |
[12:02] | Uh–uh, I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[12:04] | What–what’s your name? Can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么名字 可以告诉我吗 |
[12:06] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[12:08] | – Where am I? – You’re in a hospital. | -这是哪里 -你在医院里 |
[12:11] | You were–you were involved in a shooting. | 你之前…之前卷入了一场枪击案 |
[12:13] | – I was? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[12:16] | You know, you have a wound on your head, | 知道吗 你的头上有个伤口 |
[12:18] | and I’d very much like to get one of the ER doctors | 我很乐意请一位急救医生 |
[12:20] | just to take a look at it. | 来帮你看看 |
[12:22] | Would that be all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah. Okay. | 可以 好的 |
[12:26] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[12:28] | All right, CTs and X-rays are in the elevator hallway. | 好了 CT与X光在电梯间那里 |
[12:31] | If the line gets long, just snake it around the corner. | 如果队伍太长 就让大家沿拐角排一下 |
[12:35] | Monique, One and Two are now laceration repair | 莫妮克 一二号现在做修创 |
[12:37] | and hemorrhage control. You lead. | 和止血的手术室 由你负责 |
[12:40] | Dr. Sexton, | 塞克斯顿医生 |
[12:41] | Trauma Two is now strictly for chest tubes. | 创伤科二号现在是胸管专用手术室 |
[12:44] | Once they’re in, move them to Baghdad | 等他们一来 就送去枪伤患者手术室 |
[12:46] | – for surgical eval. – Okay. | -做手术评估 -好的 |
[12:50] | – Ms. Goodwin… – Yes? | -古德温女士 -什么事 |
[12:53] | – We’re abandoning protocol? – Uh, have to. | -我们现在不按规定来了吗 -没办法 |
[12:55] | Our disaster plan wasn’t designed | 我们的防灾规程不是为 |
[12:57] | for an incident this massive. | 这么大型的事故设计的 |
[12:59] | But a change on the fly? That makes me nervous. | 但这么临场变化让我很紧张 |
[13:01] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[13:04] | Uh, Dr. Halstead, you now live in Treatments Six and Seven. | 霍斯特德医生 你现在负责六七号治疗室 |
[13:08] | Nothing but intubations. | 只做气管插管 |
[13:09] | Any person with respiratory compromise | 任何有呼吸功能损伤的病人 |
[13:11] | will be coming straight to you. | 都会直接送去你那边 |
[13:13] | Okay, but, uh, meds are a problem. | 好 但药品是个问题 |
[13:15] | It’s taking forever for nurses to run back and forth | 护士们去取一趟依托咪酯和司可林 |
[13:16] | pulling etomidate and sux. | 花的时间太久了 |
[13:18] | All right, I’ll override the fingerprint scan | 好 我去重设一下药房的 |
[13:19] | on the medication dispenser. | 指纹扫描程序 |
[13:21] | Leave the door open, | 取消掉定量 |
[13:22] | so nurses can stuff their pockets. | 让护士一次多拿点药 |
[13:24] | We’ll have no idea who’s getting what. | 那我们会搞不清谁取了什么药的 |
[13:25] | You mean who’s being charged for what, right? | 你是说医药费不好收了 对吗 |
[13:28] | Let’s figure out billing later. | 这个还是等会儿再考虑吧 |
[13:32] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[13:38] | Trample victim. No pulse. | 踩踏受害者 无脉搏 |
[13:43] | No breath sounds either. On his chest. | 呼吸音也没了 胸部按压 |
[13:46] | April, quick look and an intubation kit. | 艾普尔 拿一套插管器械来 |
[13:48] | Then start a line to push meds. | 然后开始注射药剂 |
[13:49] | No, triple zero. Pupils are fixed and dilated. | 没有生命体征 双侧瞳孔扩张 |
[13:52] | – He’s dead. Where’s his family? – I don’t know. | -他死了 他的家人呢 -我不知道 |
[13:55] | Good Samaritan found him on the ground not moving, | 是好心人发现他在地上不动了 |
[13:57] | drove him in in his own car. | 自己开车把他送来的 |
[13:58] | Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes is calling you. | 贝克医生 罗德斯医生在找你 |
[14:05] | If Owen and his Nanny did go to the park today, | 如果欧文和他的保姆今天去成了公园 |
[14:07] | what if they got separated too? | 两个人也失散了怎么办 |
[14:09] | Until you know for sure, | 除非你确定 |
[14:11] | don’t let your mind lead you to a bad place. | 否则自己别瞎想 |
[14:14] | Stay focused on right now. | 专心对付现在的事 |
[14:17] | Natalie, need extra hands. | 娜塔莉 来帮个忙 |
[14:19] | – April? – I’ll move him. | -艾普尔 -我把他搬走 |
[14:29] | I need a hand in here! | 这边来一个人 |
[14:30] | No! No, no, don’t touch me! | 不 不 别碰我 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry, honey, but I have to. | 对不起 亲爱的 我也没办法 |
[14:33] | I’m a doctor, okay? I promise you I’ll be quick. | 我是医生 好吗 我保证会很快的 |
[14:35] | It hurts. Where’s my mom? | 好疼 我妈妈呢 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna do our best to try to find her, | 我们会尽力找到她的 |
[14:38] | but right now, I have to help you. | 但现在我必须帮助你 |
[14:39] | Can I do that? | 可以吗 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Bullet wounds to the left hand, | 左手位置枪伤 |
[14:46] | – the left thigh… – Where is she? | -还有左侧大腿 -她在哪里 |
[14:48] | Good pulse in the wrist and feet. | 手腕与脚腕脉搏有力 |
[14:50] | No life-threatening issues. | 无生命危险 |
[14:51] | 4 of morphine for the pain, | 注射4单位吗啡止痛 |
[14:52] | then bandage her wounds, send her upstairs. | 然后包扎伤口 送她去楼上 |
[14:54] | They can dress her up there. | 让他们进一步诊断 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna send you to another doctor, okay? | 我要把你交给另一位医生了 好吗 |
[14:57] | – Be brave, sweetheart. – Okay. | -勇敢点 亲爱的 -好 |
[15:01] | Hole in the left anterior chest wall. | 左胸壁穿孔 |
[15:02] | Breath sounds present and bilaterally. | 双边呼吸音正常 |
[15:04] | Get him in line for a chest X-ray. | 带他排队去照胸部X光 |
[15:05] | Yep. | 好 |
[15:09] | Things moving smoother in here? | 现在运转顺利了点吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, bringing patients here | 是的 把病人送来 |
[15:12] | instead of us trying to find them, it’s a great call. | 而不是让我们去找他们 很好的决定 |
[16:08] | Uh, heavy confusion, memory loss, | 意识严重混乱 记忆丧失 |
[16:10] | no recollection of what–what happened today. | 想不起今天发生了什么 |
[16:12] | He could barely tell me his name. | 他差点连自己名字都说不出来 |
[16:13] | But, I mean, I guess it could be neural. | 我猜可能是神经问题 |
[16:15] | I’m just thinking shock. | 被吓到了 |
[16:16] | Yeah, him and everyone else, including me. | 谁不是 我也被吓得不轻 |
[16:19] | We’ll stitch that up when we get a chance. | 等有时间了我们再帮他缝针 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God. What– | 天啊 什么… |
[16:24] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[16:27] | so, listen, I–I know it’s difficult to make sense | 听着 我知道你很难理解 |
[16:29] | of what’s going on around you right now | 自己正在经历什么 |
[16:31] | and–and what happened today, | 还有今天发生的事 |
[16:32] | but I can help you put that puzzle together, okay? | 但我可以帮你一起想起来 好吗 |
[16:35] | – Just keep some pressure on this right now. – Dr. Charles? | -现在先按住伤口别放 -查尔斯医生 |
[16:38] | Unconscious when he came in. | 他送进来时是昏迷的 |
[16:39] | GSW nicked the external jugular vein. | 子弹擦伤了他的颈外静脉 |
[16:41] | As long as he keeps pressure on it, | 只要他按住那里 |
[16:43] | his vitals are stable, | 生命体征就是稳定的 |
[16:44] | but… he refuses to do it. | 但…他拒绝这么做 |
[16:49] | You keep pressure on that. | 你先按住 |
[16:50] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[16:56] | I got it. How we doing? | 我来吧 你好 |
[16:59] | You don’t have to help me. | 你不必帮我的 |
[17:01] | Yeah, well, I-I mean, I kinda do, | 不 我需要帮 |
[17:02] | ’cause if–if somebody doesn’t hold this, | 因为如果没人按住这个 |
[17:05] | you’re gonna die, | 你就会死 |
[17:07] | – I’m okay with that. – Yeah, well, I’m not, | -我不怕死 -是 我怕你死 |
[17:09] | so I guess you’re stuck with me for the moment anyway. | 所以我猜你现在暂时赶不走我了 |
[17:12] | I’m Dr. Charles. What’s your name? | 我是查尔斯医生 你叫什么 |
[17:14] | Uh–uh, Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[17:21] | Good pulse and BP, | 脉搏与血压稳定 |
[17:22] | but diminished breath sounds on the left. | 但左侧呼吸音减弱 |
[17:24] | Chest X-ray. | 去做胸部X光 |
[17:28] | Hey, man, how are you doing? | 你好 伙计 你怎么样 |
[17:30] | – I’m fine. – Yeah? | -我没事 -是吗 |
[17:32] | All right, log roll. | 好 翻身 |
[17:34] | Kay, okay. One… | 没事 一 |
[17:36] | Two holes, left delt, right upper back. | 两处穿孔 左三角肌与右上背部 |
[17:38] | Chest tube, then CT chest and thoracic spine. | 插胸管 然后做胸部和胸椎CT扫描 |
[17:40] | Keep him on his side. | 保持这个侧卧位置 |
[17:42] | You’re gonna be fine, man. You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 伙计 没事的 |
[17:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:45] | – More ambos inbound. – We’ll be ready. | -更多的救护车要到了 -我们会准备好的 |
[17:49] | Hearing PD hasn’t found the shooter. | 我听说警察还没找到枪手 |
[17:51] | If he’s still out there… | 如果抓不住他… |
[17:52] | Yeah… this could get worse. | 是 情况还会更糟 |
[17:57] | Dr. Choi, we need you in Baghdad. | 崔医生 枪伤室需要你 |
[17:59] | – April, take over Triage. – What? | -艾普尔 验伤这里交给你了 -什么 |
[18:01] | You’ve seen enough bullet holes to gauge risk. | 你的经验能应对 |
[18:03] | – Ethan… – Dr. Choi! | -伊森 -崔医生 |
[18:04] | April, hey, hey, hey, eye the wound, | 艾普尔 听着 找到伤口 |
[18:05] | assess trajectory, predict potential injuries, | 评估射入轨迹 预测可能受伤 |
[18:07] | then send them where they need to be. | 然后把他们送去该去的地方 |
[18:10] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[18:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:20] | Heart rate’s jumping, BP’s crashing. | 心率上升 血压下降 |
[18:22] | There’s only a trickle of blood coming from the chest tube. | 胸管里只流出了一点点血 |
[18:25] | Guy has two holes. | 他有两处穿孔 |
[18:26] | He was stable. Hemorrhagic shock? | 他刚才体征还稳定的 出血性休克吗 |
[18:28] | The GSW must’ve traversed the liver. | 枪伤一定贯穿了肝脏 |
[18:30] | Fast scan. | 快速扫描一下 |
[18:30] | 2 units o-neg and 2 of plasma on the rapid transfuser. | 快输2单位O型阴性血与2单位血浆 |
[18:34] | Chest tube must’ve clotted. | 一定是胸管阻塞了 |
[18:35] | It took a bit, but now he’s coagulopathic. | 需要一点时间 但现在他出现了凝血 |
[18:37] | Yeah, fast scan’s positive. | 对 扫描结果显示也是 |
[18:39] | He’s bleeding into his chest and belly. | 他的胸腹部正在内出血 |
[18:40] | We need to replace the tube. Scissors? | 我们得更换导管 剪刀 |
[18:42] | Connor, what’s up? | 康纳 怎么样了 |
[18:43] | This guy needs surgery, but the O.R. Is packed. | 这人需要手术 可是手术室全满了 |
[18:45] | I need to convert Baghdad and do it here. | 我需要就在这里处理枪伤 |
[18:47] | Okay, I got more victims en route. | 好 还有更多受害者在路上 |
[18:49] | You can have half the space. | 给你一半地方吧 |
[18:51] | No, I’m not opening him up with people running in and out. | 不行 我不能允许这里有人进进出出 |
[18:55] | Then take the doctor’s lounge. | 那就去医生休息室 |
[18:56] | Four walls and a door, as quiet as you’re gonna get. | 全封闭 独门进出 是最安静的地方了 |
[18:58] | Doctor’s lounge? | 医生休息室 |
[18:59] | No gas lines, suction lines, airflow capabilities, | 没有供气线 抽吸线和空气流通 |
[19:02] | it’s short electrical outlets, lighting? | 而且电力设备和照明也不好吧 |
[19:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:09] | I’ll take it. | 我去 |
[19:30] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry I took so long. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[19:40] | The police had the streets blocked off. | 警察把整条街封锁了 |
[19:42] | Never mind, unimportant. Where is Dr. Rhodes? | 无所谓了 罗德斯医生在哪 |
[19:45] | Operating in the doctor’s lounge. | 在医生休息室做手术呢 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[19:58] | Dr. Latham, good, you’re here. | 莱瑟医生 太好了你来了 |
[19:59] | We’re gonna do a laparotomy. | 正要做开腹手术呢 |
[20:00] | This is not a surgical suite, Dr. Rhodes. | 这里不是手术室啊 罗德斯医生 |
[20:02] | Oh, I know, but I’m afraid it’s all we got. | 我知道 只怕这已经是最好条件了 |
[20:04] | We’ll also need an electrocautery machine | 我们还需要电凝机 |
[20:06] | and an ultrasonic cavitation device. | 以及超声空化设备 |
[20:07] | There’s no frills today, sorry. | 今天没空讲究这么多了 抱歉 |
[20:09] | No, no, no! There can’t be any shadows. | 不行不行 不能有任何阴影的 |
[20:11] | Dr. Latham, I know this is a lot of change all at once, | 莱瑟医生 我知道这环境改变有点剧烈 |
[20:14] | but this patient is running out of time. | 但是这名病人情况非常紧急 |
[20:15] | I can’t do the surgery alone. I really need your help, okay? | 我不能自己做手术 我非常需要你的帮助 |
[20:18] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[20:20] | I’ll scrub in. Where? | 我去洗手 在哪 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:29] | All right, Connor, anything else you need? | 康纳 你还需要什么吗 |
[20:31] | – Uh-huh, Noah. – Hm? | -有 诺亚 -怎么了 |
[20:33] | For what? | 什么事 |
[20:35] | Anesthesia and airway control. | 麻醉和气道控制 |
[20:39] | Uh, D–Dr. Rhodes, I–I have, | 这个罗德斯医生 我只有 |
[20:41] | like, three hours of surgical experience. | 三个小时的手术经验 |
[20:44] | And now you get more. | 这下你能刷更多经验值了 |
[20:46] | Bring in the patient. | 把病人带进来 |
[20:53] | So, I gotta be honest, I really feel like | 我跟你说实话吧 我真的觉得 |
[20:54] | I’ve been doing a little bit too much of the talking here. | 我自己说的有点太多了 |
[20:57] | No way I can get you to tell me | 你就不能跟我说说 |
[20:58] | a little bit about what happened today? | 今天到底发生了什么吗 |
[21:00] | I thought I had a jacket. | 我记得我还有件夹克 |
[21:02] | Did I drop it? | 我是掉了吗 |
[21:04] | You know what? You could’ve. | 跟你说 有可能 |
[21:06] | Our memory tends to come back in fragments, | 我们的记忆是一块一块恢复的 |
[21:08] | and so time and space tend to be a little mixed up. | 所以时间空间的观感会有点混乱 |
[21:15] | hey, Trevor, you think I can get you to take over | 特雷弗 你能不能接手一会儿 |
[21:18] | putting pressure on the wound for me? | 代替我压着伤口 |
[21:21] | – My wife… – Yeah? | -我妻子 -怎么了 |
[21:22] | I lost my wife this morning. | 我妻子今天走了 |
[21:30] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[21:31] | That’s really awful. I’m sorry to hear that. | 真的太可怕了 我非常遗憾 |
[21:35] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[21:39] | I really don’t deserve your help. | 我真的不配得到救助 |
[21:40] | You should just, like– | 你就应该让我 |
[21:42] | just let me go. | 让我去死 |
[21:45] | You know that feeling of-of it being unfair, | 你知道这种觉得不公平的感受 |
[21:48] | you know, that your wife was taken and you weren’t? | 就是你妻子走了 你却活了下来 |
[21:51] | Maybe even feeling a little bit guilty | 甚至觉得有点内疚 |
[21:52] | that–that you survived? | 自己活下来了 |
[21:58] | That’s–it’s just normal | 这是应对这种 |
[21:59] | for this horrible thing you’ve been through, | 可怕事件的正常反应 |
[22:01] | and if it’s any consolation at all, | 如果能让你觉得安慰的话 |
[22:03] | there’s probably a lot of people in this hospital | 这家医院里没准还有很多人 |
[22:05] | who are feeling… the same way right now. | 都和你有同样的感觉 |
[22:08] | Well, then you should go be with them, | 那你就该去照顾他们 |
[22:09] | because…you can’t help me. | 因为 你帮不了我 |
[22:12] | – You know what, though, I can. – No, you can’t! | -可是我能帮你 -你不行 |
[22:14] | I just need you to meet me halfway, | 我只是需要你也配合我一点 |
[22:17] | by putting pressure on your wound. | 自己按压着伤口 |
[22:19] | I just need to go over and talk to this gentleman | 我得去那边 和那位先生谈谈 |
[22:21] | for just a minute, and I’ll be right back. | 就一会儿 我马上就回来 |
[22:26] | I, uh– | 我… |
[22:28] | – I collect things… – Uh-huh? | -我收集东西 -是吗 |
[22:31] | And my wife, she said that I was a hoarder, | 而我妻子 她说我由囤积癖 |
[22:34] | and that—- | 然后她 |
[22:36] | she was gonna throw it all out. | 她想把东西全都扔了 |
[22:42] | God, I would get so mad, but I– | 天啊我简直气疯了 可是我 |
[22:44] | I was wearing a jacket. | 我确实穿了件夹克 |
[22:46] | I had it at lunch. | 午饭时我还穿着呢 |
[22:51] | God… | 天啊 |
[22:57] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[23:00] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | So the officer saw the guy ditch the assault rifle, | 警官说看见那个人把枪扔了 |
[23:14] | then he got a shot off, | 然后自己中了一枪 |
[23:15] | and then he lost him in the crowd. | 然后他就走进人群跟丢了 |
[23:17] | And you think now he’s here? | 而你认为他在这里 |
[23:19] | Yeah, maybe. He was wearing a hoodie. | 也许吧 他穿着件帽衫 |
[23:21] | We recovered it at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了 |
[23:23] | Tested positive for gunshot residue, | 火药反应检测呈阳性 |
[23:25] | and there was blood on it. | 而且衣服上还有血 |
[23:25] | So the officer might’ve shot him? | 所以警官可能把他也打伤了 |
[23:27] | Well, that’s the theory. | 这只是个推论 |
[23:28] | We’re thinking either the paramedics brought him in, | 我们认为要么是有医护把他也送进来了 |
[23:30] | or he’s hiding among the injured, | 要么他就藏身在伤患中间 |
[23:32] | so we’re checking all the hospitals | 所以我们在检查所有医院 |
[23:33] | against the officer’s partial description. | 看有无符合警官描述的部分特征的 |
[23:35] | White male, brown hair, | 白人男性 棕色头发 |
[23:37] | medium height, build, dark pants. | 中等身高 强壮 黑色裤子 |
[23:39] | Do you mind if my guys just go through the ED? | 我的人能查一查急诊室吗 |
[23:40] | – Please. – All right. | -快请 -好的 |
[23:42] | But, uh, we’re barely keeping it together here. | 但是我们也只是在勉强支应 |
[23:44] | What’s happening out there? | 外面到底什么情况 |
[23:50] | People are scared. | 人们都吓坏了 |
[23:52] | The cell network is probably down | 手机网络可能已经不通了 |
[23:53] | from the boost in traffic, right? | 因为流量骤然暴增 对吧 |
[23:56] | Probably why Maggie can’t get through? | 因此麦基才总是打不通 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 我觉得是这样 |
[24:00] | All right, I’m in. Bag him. | 插进去了 上气袋 |
[24:02] | Then CT zone for head and chest. | 清理头部胸部准备做CT |
[24:04] | – And then up to the ICU for neuro. – Let’s go. | -然后送上去进重症监护病房 -我们走 |
[24:13] | Hey, Jay, uh, my son, Owen, | 杰 我儿子 欧文 |
[24:16] | he and the nanny may have been at Millenium Park today, | 他和保姆今天可能也去了千禧公园 |
[24:18] | but I can’t reach them. Can you– | 但我联系不上他们 你能不能 |
[24:19] | Every cop in the city’s looking for the shooter. | 全城警察都在搜查枪手 |
[24:21] | – I’m so sorry, Nat. – Okay. | -抱歉了小娜 -好吧 |
[24:27] | Natalie, if you need to go home… | 娜塔莉 如果你需要回家的话 |
[24:30] | How can I leave? | 我怎么能走 |
[24:32] | 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林 |
[24:35] | How do you know which parts of the bowel are viable? | 你们怎么知道哪部分肠道是正常的 |
[24:38] | Peristalsis? Color? | 蠕动速度 颜色 |
[24:39] | Right now, I don’t care about viability. | 现在我不关心正不正常 |
[24:41] | I only care about the bleeding. | 我只在乎止血 |
[24:43] | Ooh, this is wild. | 这场面真够猛的 |
[24:45] | Being a trauma surgeon is intense. | 当个外科医生这么带劲吗 |
[24:46] | – No time to think. Just react… – Stop talking. | -没时间思考 只管行动 -别说话了 |
[24:49] | I haven’t been inside an abdomen since my residency. | 我自从住院医时期以来就没开过腹腔 |
[24:52] | It’s okay, Dr. Latham. Surgery is surgery. | 没关系 莱瑟医生 手术就是手术 |
[24:56] | GIA stapler for the anastomosis. | 准备缝合枪进行接合 |
[24:57] | Skip it, it takes too long. | 跳过吧 太耗时间 |
[24:59] | But I’ve already resected a portion of the bowel. | 但我已经切除了一部分肠子 |
[25:00] | It needs to be reconstructed. | 必须要缝合才行 |
[25:02] | Just leave it in discontinuity. | 就先让它断着吧 |
[25:03] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 不行啊 |
[25:05] | We’ll have to open him back up again to make the repair. | 我们得再给他开刀 进行修复 |
[25:07] | No, ’cause we’re not gonna close him. | 不 因为我们并不准备缝合 |
[25:08] | But he’ll be susceptible to infection. | 但他很容易受到感染 |
[25:10] | Dr. Latham, this is damage control. | 莱瑟医生 这是在修补损伤 |
[25:12] | Stop the bleeding, stop the spillage, | 止血 防止溢出 |
[25:14] | move on to the next patient. | 诊治下一个病人 |
[25:17] | Are you good? | 可以吗 |
[25:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[25:21] | – Let’s continue. – Okay. | -继续吧 -好 |
[25:46] | – This is my brother’s. – It belongs to my son. | -这是我哥的 -是我儿子的 |
[25:49] | I bought it for him. | 我给他买的 |
[25:50] | Lady, if you don’t let go and back off… | 女士 如果你不放手 退后的话… |
[25:52] | Hey, maybe I can help, maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 也许我能帮上忙 |
[25:54] | Look inside. You’ll find sheet music. | 看看里面 你能找到活页乐谱 |
[25:57] | He plays the bass. | 他玩贝司的 |
[26:00] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[26:16] | Told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[26:20] | I know my son was at the park today. | 我知道我儿子今天在公园 |
[26:23] | If he was okay, he would’ve called. | 如果他没事的话 他会打电话的 |
[26:26] | He always calls. | 他总会打电话的 |
[26:29] | His name is Jared. He’s 16. | 他叫杰瑞德 16岁了 |
[26:36] | – Oh, I’ve seen him. He’s here. – Is he all right? | -我见过他了 他在这 -他没事吗 |
[26:38] | Uh, when I saw him, | 当我看到他的时候 |
[26:39] | he was conscious, talking. | 他神志清醒 可以说话 |
[26:41] | – He had a broken arm. – Oh, my God. | -他手臂受伤了 -天啊 |
[26:43] | – I’ll find him. – Thank you. Thank you. | -我会找到他的 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[26:52] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[26:55] | Emily? Hey, what do you need? | 艾米莉 你需要什么 |
[26:58] | Uh–uh, there’s– there’s a lot of people | 候诊室有很多人 |
[27:00] | bleeding in the waiting room. | 流着血 |
[27:01] | The nurse needs help. | 护士需要帮忙 |
[27:04] | But I don’t have anyone else. | 但是我缺人手 |
[27:08] | Wait a second, I got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[27:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:12] | Come, come, come, come! | 来 来 来 来 |
[27:17] | – Caprice? – Yes? | -卡普瑞斯 -是 |
[27:19] | I know you’re busy, but I need some help. | 我知道你很忙 但我需要帮忙 |
[27:25] | Sir, ma’am, can I borrow you for a second? | 先生 女士 能借用你们一点时间吗 |
[27:28] | So, we have a lot of injured, but not enough nurses, | 我们有很多伤员 但没有足够的护士 |
[27:31] | so we need volunteers. | 所以我们需要志愿者 |
[27:34] | Caprice here is gonna teach you how to apply pressure, | 卡普瑞斯来教你们怎么按压 |
[27:36] | hemostatic bandages, and tourniquets. | 用止血绷带和止血 |
[27:38] | Are we all still in? | 来吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 好 |
[27:43] | Great. Okay. | 很好 |
[27:45] | That’s you. You. | 这是你的 你的 |
[27:48] | Go be sharks. Find some blood. | 像鲨鱼一样 寻找血腥味吧 |
[27:50] | – Come with me. – Okay. | -跟我来 -好 |
[27:53] | Sir, would you like to help? | 先生 你想来帮忙吗 |
[27:56] | – No. – I will. | -不 -我来 |
[27:59] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:02] | There you go. | 给 |
[28:12] | He’s right there: white man, medium build, dark pants. | 他在那 白色男子 中等身材 深色裤子 |
[28:15] | Fits the profile. He was acting kinda sketchy. | 符合测写 他有点毛躁 |
[28:17] | He stared right through me. | 看人犀利 |
[28:19] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[28:28] | What’s going on, Ms. Goodwin? | 怎么了 古德温女士 |
[28:29] | They think they may have the shooter. | 他们觉得可能找到了枪手 |
[28:37] | Chicago Police, sir, I need to talk to you. | 芝加哥警察 先生 我得和你聊聊 |
[28:39] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[28:40] | Put the bag down and show me your hands. | 把包放下 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[28:41] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[28:42] | Drop the bag and show me your hands! | 把包放下 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[28:48] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[28:51] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[29:06] | He’s a thief. | 他是个贼 |
[29:08] | He looted the bodies. Opportunist scum. | 他洗劫了那里 机会主义人渣 |
[29:10] | Detective, I understand you have a job to do, | 警探 我明白你有工作要做 |
[29:12] | but this description of the shooter, | 但是枪手的描述 |
[29:14] | white male, dark pants, it’s vague. | 白色男子 深色裤子 很含糊 |
[29:16] | Ms. Goodwin, if I think I found the son of a bitch | 古德温女士 如果我找到了做这事的 |
[29:18] | that did this, I’m going after him. | 狗娘养的 我会去抓他 |
[29:20] | ICU for rewarming and resuscitation. | 重症监护室又可以用了 |
[29:23] | Okay, bring in the next one. | 好的 下一个 |
[29:25] | Dr. Latham, I’m sorry if I overstepped earlier. | 莱瑟医生 抱歉我之前越界了 |
[29:27] | I certainly wasn’t trying to criticize. | 我当然不会批评 |
[29:28] | No need for an apology, Dr. Rhodes. | 不需要道歉 罗德斯医生 |
[29:30] | I realize that my rigidness can be frustrating. | 我意识到我的刚直可能很令人懊恼 |
[29:32] | While your tone was unnerving, your words were enlightening. | 虽然你的语气很疲惫 你的话很有启发性 |
[29:35] | They were? | 是吗 |
[29:36] | Stop the bleeding, stop the spillage, | 止血 防止溢出 |
[29:37] | move on to the next patient. | 下一个病人 |
[29:39] | Precisely the structure I needed. | 正是我需要的 |
[29:42] | Well, then I’m glad I could help. | 能帮上忙我很开心 |
[29:46] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 动手吧 |
[29:49] | He was hit by a car trying to escape the scene. | 他被车撞了 想要逃离现场 |
[29:51] | Broken ribs, diminished breath sounds in the left chest. | 肋骨断了 左胸呼吸音减弱了 |
[29:53] | He needs a tube. | 他需要插管 |
[29:56] | Emily, what are you doing? | 艾米莉 你在干什么 |
[29:57] | Uh, looking for more bandages, gauze. | 在找绷带 薄纱 |
[30:00] | I’m helping the nurses in the waiting room. | 我在帮候诊室的护士 |
[30:09] | While he was waiting for his X-ray? | 在他等他的X光的时候吗 |
[30:11] | Epidural hematoma. | 硬膜外血肿 |
[30:12] | By the time they got him to me, he was gone. | 在他们把他带到我这里之前 他就去世了 |
[30:15] | There was nothing I could do. | 我没什么能做的 |
[30:17] | His mother is here. | 他妈来了 |
[30:19] | Thinks he’s all right. | 以为他没事了 |
[30:23] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[30:31] | Am I doing this right? | 我做得对吗 |
[30:34] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[30:36] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个 |
[30:38] | Blood doesn’t bother me. | 困扰我的不是血 |
[30:47] | I can see it. | 我能看到 |
[30:50] | There was a band. | 有个乐队 |
[30:52] | Every song was an ’80s cover. | 每首歌都是80年代的 |
[30:57] | This woman started dancing with me. | 这个女人开始和我跳舞 |
[31:00] | And were you guys dancing together | 当爆发枪声的时候 |
[31:03] | when the gunfire broke out? | 你们在跳舞吗 |
[31:04] | Uh, Doctor, I… | 医生 我… |
[31:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:11] | Did you happen to look and see | 你有碰巧看到 |
[31:12] | what direction the gunfire was coming from? | 枪声是从哪来的吗 |
[31:15] | Uh, yes. | 是 |
[31:16] | D-Doctor, there are so many people here | 医生 这里有很多人 |
[31:18] | who are in worse shape than me. | 比我的情况还糟糕 |
[31:19] | I really–I should just go. | 我真的 我该走了 |
[31:21] | W–well, you– you can’t go yet, Trevor, | 你现在还不能走 特雷弗 |
[31:22] | because you still need treatment. | 因为你还需要治疗 |
[31:24] | You’re bleeding from your neck. | 你的脖子流血了 |
[31:25] | But I just–I need to be just anywhere else. | 但是我只是 我需要去别的地方 |
[31:27] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[31:29] | Okay, okay. Um… | 好 好… |
[31:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[31:35] | Look, what I’m hearing is that actually you’re not fine. | 我觉得你实际上并不好 |
[31:38] | You’re trying to convince yourself you’re fine. | 你在努力说服你自己你没事 |
[31:39] | – I am. – Look, I get it, | -我没事 -我明白 |
[31:41] | but I can also see how much pain you’re in, | 但是我也能看出你有多疼 |
[31:43] | and you have every right to be. | 你这样也完全合理 |
[31:44] | Uh, listen, I don’t expect you to believe me right now, | 听着 我不指望你现在能相信我 |
[31:46] | but I promise you will get better, | 但是我保证你会好起来的 |
[31:48] | but you–you need to hang in with me | 但是你 你得和我 |
[31:49] | a little bit longer, okay? Okay? | 再坚持久点 好吗 可以吗 |
[31:55] | What you looking at, Roger? | 你在看什么 罗杰 |
[31:58] | Him. | 他 |
[32:01] | That guy? | 那家伙 |
[32:02] | You recognize him? | 你认识他 |
[32:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:11] | I’m in. Bag her, then chest tube zone. | 进去了 上氧气 做胸部插管 |
[32:14] | She’s getting our last ventilator. | 这是最后一个氧气机了 |
[32:16] | – What? We’re out? – Yes. | -什么 都用完了吗 -是的 |
[32:19] | We can switch to bags full-time. | 可以全改用氧气袋 |
[32:21] | Who’s gonna work ’em? We don’t have enough nurses. | 谁来给氧 我们的护士不够用 |
[32:23] | We’ll get extra tubing and split it, | 还会来很多需要插管的病人 我们分开 |
[32:24] | put two patients on a single ventilator. | 让两个病人用一台供氧机 |
[32:26] | No, the vent isn’t strong enough. | 不 这样给氧量不够 |
[32:27] | I’m in. Bag him. | 插进去了 给氧 |
[32:28] | Yeah, if we match patients who are roughly the same size, | 如果让体型差不多的两个病人一组 |
[32:30] | double the tidal volume, should be enough to hold. | 把出氧量加倍 那应该就可以了 |
[32:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[32:36] | Oh, my God, Owen? Owen? | 天啊 欧文 欧文 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[32:44] | I just need to-I need some–I need some air. | 我需要…我需要喘口气 |
[32:46] | Just five minutes, okay? | 五分钟 好吗 |
[32:47] | Of course. I’ll take care of the vents. | 当然 我会照顾好这里 |
[32:52] | So this guy, Roger, I’ve been working with, | 我一直在开导一个叫罗杰的人 |
[32:54] | his memory is still very hazy. | 他的记忆还是很模糊 |
[32:55] | The one thing he is absolutely certain about | 他唯一确定的事 |
[32:58] | is that he saw this fellow over here in the kiddie chair | 就是他看到这个坐在小孩椅上 |
[33:00] | with the blue shirt right there, | 穿蓝色衬衣的人了 |
[33:03] | and that he had, quote, “A look of rage in his eyes.” | 他说的是”他的眼神中有愤怒” |
[33:06] | We’ve already had one false ID, Daniel, | 我们已经认错人一次了 丹尼尔 |
[33:09] | and witness statements– | 目击者证词… |
[33:11] | Notoriously unreliable, I know. | 确实很不可靠 我知道 |
[33:13] | I’m just saying, | 我就是说 |
[33:14] | this guy, Roger, very well could’ve seen everything. | 这个罗杰很有可能看到什么了 |
[33:15] | I mean, that’s why I’m spending so much time with him. | 所以我才在他身上花了那么长时间 |
[33:18] | You think it’s possible that he can ID the shooter? | 你觉得他有可能指认出枪手 |
[33:20] | Yeah, it’s possible. I mean, he knows he saw David. | 有这个可能 我知道他看到大卫了 |
[33:24] | And I gotta tell ya, I’ve been watching them for a bit, | 我跟你说 我观察他们一段时间了 |
[33:26] | and he is a little overly enthusiastic, | 在帮助其他受害者方面 |
[33:29] | in terms of helping all the other victims. | 他是有点过于热心了 |
[33:31] | You know, create a disaster, | 制造一场灾难 |
[33:32] | so that he can then rise up and become the hero, | 好让自己挺身而出 成为英雄 |
[33:35] | you know, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[33:37] | We got a name: Trent Harris, 43. | 知道名字了 特伦特·哈里斯 43岁 |
[33:39] | Well, Dr. Charles was wondering | 查尔斯医生在想 |
[33:40] | if it could be this guy behind you in the blue shirt. | 有没有可能是你身后穿蓝色衬衣的那个人 |
[33:43] | But he’s been telling us his name is David. | 但他说自己叫大卫 |
[33:46] | Well, he would definitely give a fake name. | 他很有可能给出假名 |
[33:48] | Yes, but he looks like he’s in his twenties, | 是 不过他看起来只有二十几岁 |
[33:51] | not his forties. | 不是四十多 |
[33:52] | Yeah, how’d you make your ID? | 对 你怎么知道枪手信息的 |
[33:53] | Registered AR-15 we recovered at the scene. | 现场发现了注册的AR-15枪 |
[33:56] | You sit tight, tuck in, just watch him. | 你低调点 好好盯着他 |
[33:59] | PD is pulling DMV photos. | 警署正在调交通监控录像 |
[34:00] | If we do get a positive ID, | 如果确认了枪手 |
[34:02] | be ready to clear as many people out of here as you can. | 准备好尽可能疏散人群 |
[34:04] | I’ll find Maggie and spread the word. | 我去告诉麦基 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:07] | – Thank you, Jay. – Yeah. | -谢谢 杰 -不客气 |
[34:09] | So S.W.A.T raided Harris’s house, | 特警队突袭了哈里斯的家 |
[34:11] | crap floor to ceiling, major hoarder. | 家里满是东西 典型的囤积癖 |
[34:12] | They found another body. Guy shot his wife. | 他们还找到一具尸体 那家伙枪击了自己的妻子 |
[34:25] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[34:27] | – Where’d this guy go? – I don’t know. | -这个人去哪里了 -不知道 |
[34:56] | Little help? I need help! | 来帮个忙 我需要帮助 |
[35:03] | Trevor, hey. Trevor! | 特雷弗 特雷弗 |
[35:09] | Ethan, April, I need you. | 伊森 艾普尔 我需要你们 |
[35:11] | Thready pulse, hole in the neck. | 脉搏紊乱 脖子中枪 |
[35:13] | Slashed his wrist. Multiple stab wounds to the abdomen. | 手腕割伤 腹部有多处刺伤 |
[35:25] | Guy’s lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[35:26] | Let’s give him two units of o-neg and start bagging. | 输两单位O型阴性血 开始给氧 |
[35:29] | I need to intubate. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 我需要插管 20单位依托咪酯 100单位斯可林 |
[35:34] | Detective Halstead said he’ll have a photo | 霍斯特德警探说他随时会 |
[35:37] | of our suspect, Trent Harris, | 拿到嫌疑人 |
[35:39] | an–any second now. | 特伦特·哈里斯的照片 |
[35:42] | He’s not the guy. | 不是他 |
[35:47] | Sats, 82. Heart rate, 130. | 血氧82 心率130 |
[35:49] | Interior abdomen stab wounds. | 内腹部刺伤 |
[35:51] | Belly’s distended. Fast scan. | 腹部肿胀 快速扫描 |
[35:53] | Razor slash to the bone. | 骨头锋利伤口 |
[35:56] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[35:58] | Fast scan’s positive. | 快速扫描好了 |
[36:01] | – Where are we? – Belly’s full of blood. | -什么情况 -腹部全是血 |
[36:02] | He needs surgery now. | 他需要马上手术 |
[36:04] | We’ll take him to the doctor’s lounge. Let’s go. | 带他去医生休息室 走 |
[36:08] | Connor, that’s our guy. | 康纳 那就是枪手 |
[36:11] | Don’t let him off the hook by dying. | 别让他死了解脱了 |
[36:14] | When did you realize he was the shooter? | 你什么时候知道他是枪手的 |
[36:16] | When I heard about his wife… | 我听到他妻子的情况 |
[36:18] | and the hoarding. | 还有囤积癖的时候 |
[36:19] | You knew? | 你早知道 |
[36:21] | We’re struggling to keep innocent victims alive, | 我们在努力救无辜的受害者 |
[36:23] | and you pull us away to save this monster? | 你却为了救这个禽兽叫我们来 |
[36:27] | Damn it, Dr. Charles, my son is missing! | 可恶 查尔斯医生 我儿子失踪了 |
[36:42] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[36:45] | Jared’s gone? | 杰瑞德走了 |
[36:50] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[36:54] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[36:56] | No. | 不 |
[37:24] | He’ll live. | 他不会死的 |
[37:33] | Tired? | 累了吗 |
[37:35] | I am exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[37:37] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:40] | They still need help upstairs in the O.Rs. | 楼上的手术室还需要帮忙 |
[37:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:57] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[37:59] | It looks like Liz’s phone, Owen’s nanny. | 这像欧文的保姆莉兹的手机 |
[38:22] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[38:25] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[38:26] | There she is. | 去吧 |
[38:34] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[38:36] | Once they found the shooter, I had Jay make some calls. | 他们一发现枪手 我就让杰打了几个电话 |
[38:39] | Owen and Liz, they were at the park. | 欧文和莉兹当时是在公园里 |
[38:42] | They ran as soon as they heard the gunfire | 他们一听到枪声就 |
[38:43] | and left everything behind and got to the 51st District. | 不顾一切地跑去了51区 |
[39:01] | Great work today, Dr. Choi. | 今天表现很好 崔医生 |
[39:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:09] | So much blood. | 好多血 |
[39:12] | I can still smell the iron in the air. | 我还能闻到空气中血的味道 |
[39:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:23] | Still shaking. | 还在发抖 |
[39:31] | Crazy thing is, it’s the most gratifying day | 没想到的是 这是我做医生以来 |
[39:33] | I’ve ever had as a doctor… | 表现最让人满意的一天 |
[39:39] | But I don’t know what to feel. | 但我不知道该作何感受 |
[39:55] | Emily stepped up. | 艾米莉没有退缩 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:59] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[40:10] | Since the first victim rolled in, it’s only been two hours. | 自从第一个受害者入院 才过了两个小时 |
[40:13] | Feels like two weeks. | 感觉像过了两周 |
[40:16] | This is the world we live in, huh? | 这就是我们生活的世界吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah…unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[40:23] | Hey, phenomenal job, Sharon, okay? | 莎伦 做得好极了 |
[40:26] | Approval for a new CT scanner, done deal. | 新扫描仪得到批准了 搞定了 |
[40:29] | You know something, Peter, | 你知道吗 皮特 |
[40:30] | just a CT scanner is not gonna cut it. | 一台扫描仪已经不够了 |
[40:34] | The numbers we saw today, we need multiple scanners, | 按照今天的情况 我们需要多台扫描仪 |
[40:38] | triple the number of trauma bays. | 把创伤区扩大三倍 |
[40:40] | Waiting room and hallway walls wired | 候诊室和走廊墙上 |
[40:43] | for monitors and oxygen, | 都配监护器和氧气 |
[40:45] | and that’s just the beginning. | 这还只是开始 |
[40:46] | So basically, you’re talking about a–a whole new ED? | 你这说的是一个崭新的急诊室了 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 是的 没错 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[41:09] | Of course you had to save him. | 你当然得救他 |
[41:12] | I know that, | 我清楚 |
[41:14] | and she does too. | 她也清楚 |