| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | She still isn’t answering. | 她还是没接 | 
| [00:02] | She’s probably not allowed to have her phone | 可能牌桌上不允许 | 
| [00:04] | at the poker table. | 玩手机吧 | 
| [00:05] | She shouldn’t be at the poker table at 7:00 A.M. | 她不该七点就开始打牌 | 
| [00:07] | She should be back with my car, so I can get to work. | 她应该把我的车开回来 我才能去上班 | 
| [00:09] | Babe, it’s your day off. | 宝贝 今天你休息 | 
| [00:11] | From the hospital. | 医院那边休息 | 
| [00:12] | Emily knows I check on the kids at the homeless encampment. | 艾米莉知道我会去看营地的流浪儿 | 
| [00:14] | They count on me. | 他们就指望着我 | 
| [00:15] | They’ll understand if you’re a few minutes late. | 你迟到几分钟他们会理解的 | 
| [00:17] | If Emily’s gonna live here, | 如果艾米莉要在这里生活 | 
| [00:18] | she needs to get her act together, make a plan. | 就要振作起来定个计划 | 
| [00:19] | This isn’t some vacation. | 这可不是在度假 | 
| [00:23] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride. | 好了 我送你去 | 
| [00:31] | I’ve come to recognize | 我开始熟悉 | 
| [00:32] | your expressions pretty well. | 你的表情了 | 
| [00:36] | This one’s my least favorite. | 现在这种是我最不喜欢的 | 
| [00:39] | I wish I had better news. | 我也希望我有更好的消息 | 
| [00:42] | But look… | 但是… | 
| [00:44] | even though your cardiac output is decreasing, | 虽然你的心输出量在减少 | 
| [00:47] | you are still highest status on the transplant list. | 但你还是在心脏移植名单的首位 | 
| [00:50] | You’re first in line. | 需求排在第一 | 
| [00:51] | I appreciate your optimism, | 谢谢你的乐观 | 
| [00:53] | Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 | 
| [00:55] | as always. | 一如既往 | 
| [00:57] | Hang in there, Bob. | 坚持住 鲍勃 | 
| [01:03] | You know, for my part, | 就我看来 | 
| [01:04] | I’m just not seeing any organic causes. | 我看不出任何器质性病因 | 
| [01:06] | Excuse me, I– sorry to interrupt. | 打扰 抱歉打断你们 | 
| [01:09] | Sarah, I’ve just been up to see your father. | 莎拉 我刚去看过你父亲 | 
| [01:12] | His stroke volume, systolic arterial pressure, | 他的心搏量 动脉收缩压 | 
| [01:15] | and pulse pressure have all decreased since yesterday. | 还有脉搏压从昨天开始下降 | 
| [01:18] | I–I–I just can’t keep the fluid off of his lungs. | 我无法减少他的肺积水 | 
| [01:21] | I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [01:22] | I promise you, we’re doing everything we can | 我保证 我们会尽力 | 
| [01:25] | to find him a new heart, but… | 帮他找一个新的心脏 但… | 
| [01:28] | if you wanna say good-bye, | 如果你想告别的话 | 
| [01:31] | I would consider doing it today. | 我建议你今天就去 | 
| [01:33] | I’m very sorry. | 非常遗憾 | 
| [01:36] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [01:50] | How long have you had a fever? | 你发烧多久了 | 
| [01:52] | A few days now. | 好几天了 | 
| [01:54] | And are you always this short of breath? | 经常这样喘不过气吗 | 
| [01:56] | Lately, yeah. | 最近是这样 | 
| [01:58] | Athena, stop! | 雅典娜别叫了 | 
| [01:59] | Hey, Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 | 
| [02:01] | Hey, Deb. Can I take a look at your legs? | 黛比 我能看看你的腿吗 | 
| [02:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [02:06] | How long have you been getting these spots? | 这些点是什么时候长的 | 
| [02:08] | – Why? Are they bad? – I’m not sure… | -怎么了 很糟糕吗 -我不确定… | 
| [02:10] | but I’d like to prick your finger to check your blood. | 但我要采点你的血检查一下 | 
| [02:12] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [02:17] | All right. | 好 | 
| [02:21] | Ethan, I know, I’m sorry, I promised I’d be home, | 伊森 我知道 我很抱歉 我说过我会回家 | 
| [02:24] | but I had half the table on tilt, | 但我还没打完 | 
| [02:25] | and I just lost track of time. | 就忘记了时间 | 
| [02:27] | Whatever. Take the car. I’ll get a cab. | 无所谓 车你开走 我打车 | 
| [02:29] | I’m not gonna just leave you here. | 我不能把你丢在这 | 
| [02:31] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 | 
| [02:33] | I don’t want your help. | 我不要你帮忙 | 
| [02:35] | Ethan, you don’t have to be like that. | 伊森 你不要这样 | 
| [02:37] | He doesn’t have to be like that. | 他一般不这样 | 
| [02:39] | Hi. Emily. | 你好 我是艾米莉 | 
| [02:41] | – Josh. – Nice to meet you. | -乔什 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [02:44] | – cute dog. – Thank you. | -狗很可爱 -谢谢 | 
| [02:45] | – What kinda tent do you use? – Uh, it’s an old Coleman. | -你用什么帐篷 -一顶很老的科尔曼 | 
| [02:47] | – Has a rain fly. – Nice. | -自带雨飞 -不错 | 
| [02:50] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [02:53] | Josh…I’m seeing some cells in your blood | 约什 我在你的血液里看到了一些细胞 | 
| [02:56] | called lymphoblasts. | 叫做淋巴母细胞 | 
| [02:57] | That plus your other symptoms make me concerned enough | 加上你的其它症状 我很担心 | 
| [03:01] | that I’d like to bring you into the hospital. | 我想带你回医院看看 | 
| [03:03] | Why? What do you think it is? | 为什么 怎么了 | 
| [03:04] | It could be all sorts of things… | 可能是某些原因… | 
| [03:07] | but what I’m worried about is leukemia. | 但我担心是白血病 | 
| [03:09] | – Isn’t that a kind of cancer? – It is. | -那不是癌症的一种吗 -是的 | 
| [03:12] | Josh, this is important. | 乔什 这很重要 | 
| [03:13] | Look, I mean, Athena needs me out here. | 我是说 雅典娜还需要我 | 
| [03:16] | And if I go back with you, | 如果我和你回去 | 
| [03:16] | you’re gonna have to call my parents, | 你就得喊来我的父母 | 
| [03:18] | the people that adopted me, | 就是领养我的人 | 
| [03:20] | and I don’t think I want that. | 我不想这样 | 
| [03:22] | – Did they mistreat you? – No, no, no, they’re okay. | -他们虐待过你吗 -不不不 他们挺好的 | 
| [03:25] | It’s just, uh… | 就是… | 
| [03:27] | things didn’t really work out with them, you know? | 我们处不来 你明白吗 | 
| [03:30] | You don’t have to call his parents, right? | 你不一定非得喊来他的家人 对吗 | 
| [03:35] | Is that true? | 真的吗 | 
| [03:36] | You’re only 16. | 你才16岁 | 
| [03:38] | Legally, they need to be notified. | 法律上来说他们必须要知道 | 
| [03:40] | I mean, if his life is on the line, | 如果事关他的安危 | 
| [03:43] | you could make an exception. | 你可以破一次例啊 | 
| [03:45] | I mean, if you could do that, I’m sure I could get Deb | 如果你能做到 我能让黛比 | 
| [03:47] | to watch Athena, if it’s just for the afternoon. | 替我照看雅典娜 就一个下午没问题 | 
| [03:51] | We could run some tests first, | 我们可以先做做检查 | 
| [03:53] | make sure we know what’s going on. | 确定是怎么回事 | 
| [03:55] | Hey, Deb, | 黛比 | 
| [03:56] | could I ask you a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [03:59] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么说 | 
| [04:01] | Eventually I’m gonna have to call his parents. | 反正最后我都要让他的父母知道 | 
| [04:02] | What are you busting on me for? | 你怪我做什么 | 
| [04:04] | Got him to come in, didn’t I? | 反正我说服他去医院了不是吗 | 
| [04:15] | One of our patients is well loved. | 我们某位病人真是备受宠爱 | 
| [04:17] | Actually, they came for me. | 其实是给我的 | 
| [04:20] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [04:22] | The enchanting Dr. Bekker. | 迷人的贝克医生 | 
| [04:27] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:31] | Uh, seems they’re from your father. | 似乎是你父亲送来的 | 
| [04:33] | – My father? – Yeah. | -我父亲 -对 | 
| [04:36] | 在一起的时光很美妙 希望能早日再见 罗德斯 | |
| [04:39] | You’ve been seeing him? | 你一直在见他吗 | 
| [04:41] | Is, uh–is that a problem? | 这有问题吗 | 
| [04:43] | No, no, it’s not a problem. | 不不 没有问题 | 
| [04:44] | Just–uh, he’s just… | 就是… | 
| [04:51] | You know what, forget it. | 算了 | 
| [04:53] | Enjoy the flowers. | 好好享受你的花 | 
| [05:05] | Are you two still at it? | 你们两个还那样吗 | 
| [05:07] | At what? | 什么 | 
| [05:09] | I’ve barely seen you speak two words | 我都没见你们俩说话 | 
| [05:10] | to each other in a week. | 都一周了 | 
| [05:12] | Whatever this is, you need to work it out. | 无论怎么回事你都得解决 | 
| [05:14] | – Everything’s fine. – Oh, everything’s fine? | -我们没事 -是吗 | 
| [05:16] | – Mm-hmm. – Good. | -对 -好吧 | 
| [05:18] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Halstead, | 曼宁医生 霍斯特德医生 | 
| [05:19] | you’re up, Treatment Four. | 你们到第四治疗室 | 
| [05:25] | Kevin Parks: He’s ten years old. | 凯文·帕克斯 十岁 | 
| [05:27] | He woke up with 8 out of 10 abdominal pain | 早上醒来八级腹痛 | 
| [05:29] | and a fever of 103. | 高烧39.4度 | 
| [05:31] | We gave him Tylenol and a cool bath, | 我们给他用了泰勒诺 擦了身子 | 
| [05:32] | – but nothing’s worked. – Okay. | -但都不起效 -好的 | 
| [05:34] | All right, Kevin, let’s get you up on the bed. | 好了 凯文 我们扶你上病床 | 
| [05:38] | That hurts. | 好疼 | 
| [05:39] | – That hurts? All right. – All right, you got it. | -疼吗 好的 -好了 放心 | 
| [05:41] | – We’re gonna figure out why. – There you go. | -我们会查清楚的 -好了 | 
| [05:45] | Hi, Kevin, I’m Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Halstead. | 凯文 我是曼宁医生 这位是霍斯特德医生 | 
| [05:47] | Can you show us where it hurts? | 能告诉我们你哪里疼吗 | 
| [05:49] | – Right here? – Right there? Okay. | -这里吗 -这里吗 好的 | 
| [05:52] | Has anything like this ever happened before? | 以前出现过这种情况吗 | 
| [05:54] | No, never. | 没有过 | 
| [05:56] | Abdomen is tender but not rigid, | 腹部很软 并不僵硬 | 
| [05:58] | with no rebound. | 没有反跳痛 | 
| [06:00] | Bowel sounds are decreased. I don’t like it. | 肠鸣声音很低 情况不妙 | 
| [06:02] | It could still be his appendix, Crohn’s disease, | 可能是阑尾炎 克罗恩病 | 
| [06:03] | ulcerative colitis. | 溃疡性结肠炎 | 
| [06:05] | Temp’s up to 104. | 提问40摄氏度 | 
| [06:07] | Give Ibuprofen to start cooling measures. | 先用布洛芬降温 | 
| [06:10] | Is there any other medical history we should be aware of? | 他还有过其他病史吗 | 
| [06:12] | Yes, he’s been diagnosed with PANDAS. | 有 他曾被诊断为熊猫症 | 
| [06:15] | Pandas? | 熊猫症 | 
| [06:16] | Uh, Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder | 就是儿童链球菌感染相关性 | 
| [06:18] | Associated with Streptococcal Infection. | 自身免疫性神经精神障碍 | 
| [06:20] | Kevin started getting tics and OCD | 两年前凯文出现链球菌感染之后 | 
| [06:22] | after a strep infection two years ago. | 就开始出现痉挛和强迫症 | 
| [06:24] | Nobody else could figure out what it was, | 其他人都不知道是怎么回事 | 
| [06:27] | until finally Dr. Kravitz diagnosed him. | 直到克拉维茨医生诊断了他 | 
| [06:29] | Okay, we’ll be sure to give him a call. | 我们一定会给他打个电话 | 
| [06:31] | I’ve heard of Dr. Kravitz. | 我听过克拉维茨医生 | 
| [06:32] | He sees a lot of kids with PANDAS, right? | 他经常会接诊患有熊猫症的孩子 对吧 | 
| [06:34] | He’s one of the nation’s top experts. | 他是国家一流专家之一 | 
| [06:36] | I’m guessing Dr. Kravitz put Kevin | 我猜克拉维茨医生让凯文 | 
| [06:37] | on long-term prophylactic antibiotics | 开始长期吃预防类抗生素 | 
| [06:39] | to fight the residual strep? | 以抗击寄生性链球菌 | 
| [06:41] | Yes, he did. | 是的 | 
| [06:42] | CBC, chem panel, blood cultures, | 血常规 血液生化和血培养 | 
| [06:44] | abdominal CT, and hang a gram of vanco STAT. | 腹部CT 再吊一克安定 马上 | 
| [06:47] | We’re gonna start him on some medications | 我们会给他用药 | 
| [06:48] | while we run some tests | 并做几项检查 | 
| [06:49] | to try to figure out what’s going on, okay? | 然后分析到底是什么情况 好吗 | 
| [06:51] | We’ll be back to check on him shortly. | 我们很快会再回来看他 | 
| [06:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:58] | Hey, you’ve heard of this Dr. Kravitz. | 你听过这个克拉维茨医生 | 
| [07:00] | He labels every kid’s | 他把所有儿童的 | 
| [07:01] | neurological condition as PANDAS. | 神经疾病都诊断为熊猫症 | 
| [07:03] | It’s not even an officially recognized diagnosis. | 甚至都不是官方认证的诊断 | 
| [07:06] | Either way, right now, | 无论如何 现在 | 
| [07:07] | that child is in real pain with a real fever. | 那个孩子很痛苦 还在发烧 | 
| [07:09] | Right, because he’s been on three different antibiotics | 对 因为他吃三种不同的抗生素 | 
| [07:12] | for over 12 months, | 已经吃了一年多 | 
| [07:13] | which we both know has wiped out | 这已经杀死了他肠道中 | 
| [07:14] | all the healthy flora in his gut, | 所有的健康菌群 | 
| [07:16] | causing a massive superinfection. | 导致严重的二次感染 | 
| [07:19] | I mean, all because his parents shopped around for a doctor | 这都是因为他的父母到处找医生 | 
| [07:21] | willing to blame Kevin’s neurologic tics on strep, | 非把凯文的神经性痉挛怪在链球菌头上 | 
| [07:24] | instead of admitting | 却不愿意承认 | 
| [07:25] | they most likely passed it on to him genetically. | 这很有可能是他们遗传给他的 | 
| [07:27] | Okay, but dismissing them isn’t gonna help. | 好 但是怪他们也没有用 | 
| [07:28] | They are upset and worried. | 他们很失落 也很担心 | 
| [07:30] | And what they’re doing to try and fix him | 而他们采取的补救措施 | 
| [07:31] | might wind up killing him. | 可能反而会害死他 | 
| [07:34] | Dr. Sexton, Treatment Six is open. | 塞克斯顿医生 第六治疗室已开放 | 
| [07:35] | You’re up. | 你来吧 | 
| [07:37] | We got Frank Larson: 74. | 弗兰克·拉尔森 七十四岁 | 
| [07:38] | He was found unconscious in an abandoned warehouse. | 有人发现他昏迷在一间废弃仓库里 | 
| [07:40] | Bradycardic at 45, BP’s 90 over 60, | 心搏过缓 45 血压90/60 | 
| [07:43] | respiration’s 10, and satting at 91%. | 呼吸率10 血氧91% | 
| [07:45] | Mr. Larson, do you know where you are? | 拉尔森先生 你知道自己在哪里吗 | 
| [07:48] | Let’s move him on one, two, three. | 数三下之后转移 一 二 三 | 
| [07:59] | Dad? Dad, what happened? | 爸 爸 怎么回事 | 
| [08:01] | Is he–is he all right? | 他还好吗 | 
| [08:03] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在努力确认 | 
| [08:04] | Frank, can you hear me? Can you hear me Frank? | 弗兰克 听得到吗 听得见吗 弗兰克 | 
| [08:06] | He–he–he goes around feeding the stray cats, | 他经常会出去喂流浪猫 | 
| [08:08] | but he has dementia and he gets lost. | 但他有老年痴呆 经常迷路 | 
| [08:10] | Does he have any other medical conditions? | 他有其他疾病吗 | 
| [08:11] | No. You’re the one examining him. | 没有 是你在检查他 | 
| [08:14] | – What do you think it could be? – It’s hard to say right now. | -你觉得可能是什么原因 -现在很难说 | 
| [08:16] | We need to let the doctor run some tests. | 需要让医生做几项检查 | 
| [08:19] | It looks like he doesn’t have any injuries, | 看起来他没有外伤 | 
| [08:21] | but yes, I would like to run some more tests | 但是 我确实希望能做几项检查 | 
| [08:23] | – to figure out what’s going on. – Okay. | -查清具体是什么情况 -好的 | 
| [08:25] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好 | 
| [08:26] | Dad, I’ll be right here, okay? | 爸 我就在这里 好吗 | 
| [08:29] | I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我一直在 哪里都不会去 | 
| [08:30] | – Sorry. Big sister moment. – Yep. | -抱歉 你姐我强出头了 -对 | 
| [08:32] | Anyway, let’s get an EKG, | 好了 做个心电图 | 
| [08:34] | CBC, chem panels, troponins, | 血常规 血液生化 肌钙蛋白检测 | 
| [08:36] | tox screens, and a head CT. | 毒品检测 以及脑部CT | 
| [08:40] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会查清的 | 
| [08:46] | Dr. Reese, I was just, um– | 里斯医生 我只是… | 
| [08:48] | I was just heading up to– | 我正要去 | 
| [08:50] | to check on your dad. | 去看你爸爸 | 
| [08:52] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:56] | Listen, I, um– | 是这样 | 
| [08:59] | I know you’ve had a very complicated relationship, | 我知道你们之间的关系很复杂 | 
| [09:01] | and this is really none of my business, | 而这一切也不归我管 | 
| [09:04] | but…I think that if he should die | 但是 我觉得如果他去世时 | 
| [09:08] | before you have a chance to speak to him, | 你没来得及跟他告别 | 
| [09:11] | that that could very possibly be something | 那么你以后很可能会 | 
| [09:13] | you would come to regret. | 为此感到后悔 | 
| [09:15] | My father—has clearly stated | 我父亲 已经明确说过 | 
| [09:18] | that he doesn’t want me to be a part of his life, | 他不希望我参与他的生活 | 
| [09:21] | so, uh, whatever regrets I may have… | 所以 无论我可能会怎样后悔 | 
| [09:26] | I just don’t think any of them will be resolved | 都不是通过我跟他说话 | 
| [09:28] | by me talking to him. | 就能解决的 | 
| [09:29] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [09:37] | You, uh-you accepting visitors? | 你接受访客吗 | 
| [09:40] | It depends. | 看情况 | 
| [09:42] | Is it professional… | 是工作需要 | 
| [09:44] | or is it personal? | 还是私事 | 
| [09:46] | Uh…personal? | 私事吧 | 
| [09:49] | Then by all means. | 那请进吧 | 
| [09:52] | I, um– | 我 | 
| [09:55] | I heard about your situation. Mm. | 听说了你的情况 | 
| [09:57] | Really so sorry that it’s come to this. | 很遗憾现在走到了这一步 | 
| [10:00] | Yeah, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [10:03] | It’s been kind of a chess game between the two of us, | 我们两人之间一向是在下棋 | 
| [10:07] | hasn’t it? | 对吧 | 
| [10:09] | I regret that you see it that way. | 你这样想 我感到很遗憾 | 
| [10:10] | Uh–uh, I would hope that you would– | 我希望你能… | 
| [10:15] | It’s ironic. | 很讽刺 | 
| [10:18] | You made me cut Sarah out of my life | 你让我与莎拉绝交 | 
| [10:22] | to get a heart, | 才能移植心脏 | 
| [10:23] | and I end up with neither. | 结果却竹篮打水一场空 | 
| [10:25] | Robert, it was never my intention | 罗伯特 我从来没有希望 | 
| [10:28] | to have you cut Sarah out of your life. | 让你和莎拉绝交 | 
| [10:30] | Semantics. | 字面上而已 | 
| [10:32] | Uh, in any case… | 但无论怎么说 | 
| [10:35] | you play a good game. | 你的棋下得不错 | 
| [10:50] | Dr. Bekker… | 贝克医生 | 
| [10:52] | – You’re looking lovely. – Thank you. | -你看起来很美 -谢谢你 | 
| [10:55] | And thank you for the flowers. | 还有谢谢你的花 | 
| [10:57] | That was quite unnecessary. | 真是太客气了 | 
| [10:59] | Did you like them? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [11:01] | They’re beautiful. | 很好看 | 
| [11:02] | Though, I must admit, the money would’ve been better spent | 不过要我说 花钱买花不如 | 
| [11:04] | as part of your donation to the department. | 直接捐给科室 | 
| [11:07] | Speaking of which, I glanced at that information | 说到这 我扫了几眼 | 
| [11:09] | you gave me concerning– | 你让我考虑的资料 | 
| [11:11] | Da Vinci robotic surgical system? | 达芬奇机器人手术系统吗 | 
| [11:12] | Yes, that’s, uh– it was very impressive, | 是的 内容很可观 | 
| [11:15] | but a little technical for a layman like myself. | 就是对我这种门外汉来说有点太专业了 | 
| [11:18] | Perhaps you could explain the details to me? | 你能不能跟我解释一下细节 | 
| [11:20] | – Of course. – How ’bout tonight? | -当然可以 -不如就今晚吧 | 
| [11:24] | Over dinner? | 一起吃顿饭 | 
| [11:29] | Mr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯先生 | 
| [11:31] | the flowers? Dinner? | 又是花又是晚饭的 | 
| [11:33] | Is it me or are you trying to make your son crazy? | 我们到底谁想把你儿子搞疯 | 
| [11:36] | Dr. Bekker…you are… | 贝克医生 你是… | 
| [11:40] | an intelligent… | 一个聪明 | 
| [11:42] | attractive, dynamic woman, | 有魅力又充满活力的女人 | 
| [11:45] | and if this makes Connor crazy, | 如果这会让康纳发疯 | 
| [11:48] | then so be it. | 那就由他去吧 | 
| [11:50] | Look, I and the entire cardiothoracic department | 我和整个心胸科 | 
| [11:54] | truly appreciate your patronage, | 衷心感谢您的惠顾 | 
| [11:57] | but you and I are going to keep our relationship | 但我们的关系仅限于 | 
| [11:59] | on a professional level. | 工作层级 | 
| [12:01] | Oh…all right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:04] | I’ll have the head of philanthropy services | 我会让慈善服务的负责人 | 
| [12:05] | give you a call this afternoon. | 今天下午给你打电话 | 
| [12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:12] | – Dr. Rhodes, Trauma Three. – Yep. | -罗德斯医生 3号创伤室 -好 | 
| [12:14] | All right, Brett, what do we got? | 布莱特 什么情况 | 
| [12:15] | David Gray: 50-year-old bystander | 大卫·格雷 一场抢劫未遂的 | 
| [12:17] | in an attempted robbery. | 五十岁旁观者 | 
| [12:18] | He got shot in the head. GCS, 6. | 头部中枪 六级昏迷 | 
| [12:20] | He’s only responding to painful stimuli. | 只对疼痛刺激有反应 | 
| [12:21] | We couldn’t intubate in the field. | 我们在外面没法插管 | 
| [12:22] | All right, give me an intubation kit. | 给我一套插管工具 | 
| [12:24] | – 150 of mannitol, 500 of keppra. – Got it. | -150甘露醇和500开浦兰 -好 | 
| [12:30] | All right, on my count, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 | 
| [12:38] | Entry wound, left parietal skull, no exit. | 射入伤口 左顶骨 没有射出伤口 | 
| [12:41] | Get a neurosurg down here ASAP. | 立刻叫个神经外科医生来 | 
| [12:42] | – And get me a Cordis kit. – Yep. | -给我腹股沟插管包 -好 | 
| [12:45] | There we go. | 开始 | 
| [12:49] | No reactions to light. | 对光无反应 | 
| [12:54] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我搞定了 | 
| [12:56] | No corneal reflex either. We’re losing him. | 也没有角膜反射 他快不行了 | 
| [12:58] | Cordis kit. | 腹股沟插管包 | 
| [13:01] | Brainstem reflexes are completely absent, | 脑干反射完全消失 | 
| [13:03] | and his pupils are fixed and blown. | 瞳孔扩张 | 
| [13:05] | He was responding to pain in the ambo. | 他在救护车上有疼痛反应 | 
| [13:07] | Dr. Rhodes, he’s GCS 3. | 罗德斯医生 他是三级昏迷 | 
| [13:12] | Dr. Rhodes, he’s braindead. | 罗德斯医生 他脑死亡了 | 
| [13:13] | Is he a donor? | 他是捐献者吗 | 
| [13:18] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:19] | Okay…let’s get an angio to confirm brain death, | 好 先做血管造影确认脑死亡 | 
| [13:22] | then get a cardiac echo. | 然后做个心超 | 
| [13:23] | I’ve got a patient who needs a heart. | 我有个病人在等心脏 | 
| [13:25] | You’re wasting your time on this one, Dr. Rhodes. | 你是在这位病人身上浪费时间 罗德斯医生 | 
| [13:27] | I heard significant mitral regurg on auscultation. | 我在听诊时听到了显著的二尖瓣复叶 | 
| [13:30] | There’s no way that heart is viable. | 这颗心脏不符合要求 | 
| [13:31] | Maybe not now, but that doesn’t mean I can’t fix it. | 或许现在不是 但不代表我不能补好 | 
| [13:34] | Let’s get him up to Radiology now. | 赶快送他去放射科 | 
| [13:44] | – A drug overdose? – Opioids. | -用药过量吗 -阿片类 | 
| [13:46] | Your father’s tox screen showed extremely high levels. | 你父亲的毒理检测显示出很高的含量 | 
| [13:48] | Bolus him with 2 of narcan, then start a drip. | 给他注射两剂盐酸纳洛酮 然后输液 | 
| [13:51] | It can’t be. My dad doesn’t do drugs. | 不可能 我爸爸从来不嗑药 | 
| [13:53] | I mean, he–he never has. He–he doesn’t even drink. | 他从来没有 他甚至不喝酒 | 
| [13:56] | – What about pain medication? – He doesn’t take anything. | -那么止痛药呢 -他什么药都不吃 | 
| [13:59] | You need to run some more tests. | 你得再检查一下 | 
| [14:00] | Ma’am, Dr. Sexton has run all the appropriate– | 女士 塞克斯顿医生已经做了所有恰当… | 
| [14:03] | Is there anything around the house? | 屋子里有什么药吗 | 
| [14:05] | Um, Vicodin? Tylenol with codeine? | 维克丁 带可待因的泰诺 | 
| [14:08] | No, I–I cleaned all the medicine cabinets out. | 没有 我把家里的药箱都清空了 | 
| [14:10] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 | 
| [14:11] | Hmm, then he may have gotten it outside the house. | 那他可能是在家外面吃的 | 
| [14:14] | What? You think I’m letting him shoot up or something? | 什么 你以为我会让他去嗑药吗 | 
| [14:16] | – No, I’m just saying– – Look, your test is wrong. | -不是 我只是说 -你的检查有问题 | 
| [14:18] | You need to redo it. | 你们得重做一遍 | 
| [14:22] | These tests, they are usually pretty accurate– | 这些检查通常非常准确 | 
| [14:24] | And I know my father. | 我了解我爸爸 | 
| [14:27] | Look, if you need to consult with another doctor, | 如果你去咨询其他医生 | 
| [14:29] | – then maybe– – No. | -那样或许… -不 | 
| [14:32] | I’ll redo the test. | 我重新做一遍检查 | 
| [14:34] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 | 
| [14:35] | I’m gonna give him some medicine | 我会给他用一些药 | 
| [14:36] | to reverse the opioids, | 来缓解阿片类药物的影响 | 
| [14:38] | just so we can try and wake him up. | 好让我们能尽力叫醒他 | 
| [14:41] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [14:43] | Administer the narcan. | 注射盐酸纳洛酮 | 
| [14:55] | So, Kevin’s scans indicate toxic megacolon. | 凯文的扫描结果显示是毒性巨结肠症 | 
| [14:59] | It’s a dangerous intestinal infection | 这是一种由机会性细菌 | 
| [15:00] | caused by an overgrowth of opportunistic bacteria. | 过度生长引起的危险肠道感染 | 
| [15:03] | Which is most likely due to his long-term antibiotic use. | 极有可能是由于他长期使用抗生素导致的 | 
| [15:06] | So the new medicine you’re giving him should fix it? | 你给他用的新药能治好他吗 | 
| [15:09] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 | 
| [15:10] | Kevin’s bowel is so inflamed, | 凯文的肠炎很严重 | 
| [15:12] | it’s become dangerously dilated. | 并且炎症危险地在扩张 | 
| [15:14] | And if it perforates, it’s a life threatening situation, | 如果它穿孔就会危及生命 | 
| [15:17] | which is why we need to release the pressure from his colon | 所以我们需要释放结肠的压力 | 
| [15:19] | to try and prevent that. | 来避免这种情况发生 | 
| [15:22] | We appreciate your help, | 我们很感谢你们 | 
| [15:23] | but we’ve spoken with Dr. Kravitz, | 但是我们问过克拉维茨医生 | 
| [15:25] | and he wants Kevin transferred over there. | 他希望把凯文转去他那里 | 
| [15:27] | Dr. Kravitz says if we treat him incorrectly, | 克拉维茨医生说如果我们没有正确治疗 | 
| [15:30] | it’s only going to make Kevin’s neurologic symptoms worse. | 凯文的神经症状只会加重 | 
| [15:32] | He wants to give him an infusion of IVIg to prevent that. | 他想给他注射免疫球蛋白来避免这种情况 | 
| [15:35] | Kevin’s tics are the least of his problems right now. | 凯文的痉挛是他目前最不重要的问题 | 
| [15:38] | We need to focus on treating his infection. | 我们要先把精力集中在治疗他的感染上 | 
| [15:40] | We want that too, | 我们也希望 | 
| [15:41] | but Kevin’s tics are a big problem. | 但凯文的痉挛是大问题 | 
| [15:44] | They’re odd, and the kids at school | 发作时很奇怪 学校里的其他孩子 | 
| [15:46] | are starting to stare at him. | 都会盯着他看 | 
| [15:48] | We just don’t wanna do anything to compromise his future. | 我们不想做任何会耽误孩子未来的事情 | 
| [15:50] | I understand, but– | 我明白 但… | 
| [15:52] | We’ll do the IVIg here. | 我们在这里注射免疫球蛋白 | 
| [15:53] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 | 
| [15:55] | That would work. | 那样也行 | 
| [15:57] | Great, we’ll get started right away. | 好 我们马上准备 | 
| [15:58] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah. | -非常感谢 -不必客气 | 
| [16:02] | Why are you indulging them like this? | 你为什么要迁就他们 | 
| [16:03] | Indulging them? | 迁就他们 | 
| [16:04] | You know full well the IVIg | 你很清楚免疫球蛋白的 | 
| [16:06] | will have exactly zero therapeutic benefit. | 治疗效益基本为0 | 
| [16:09] | It’s keeping Kevin in the hospital. | 我是为了把凯文留在医院 | 
| [16:10] | Why are you being so negative? | 你为什么这么介意 | 
| [16:12] | I’m just being realistic. | 我只是实事求是 | 
| [16:13] | The more you humor then, the less likely they’ll ever be | 你越顺着他们 他们就越不可能 | 
| [16:16] | to seek out an actual effective therapy | 去寻找真正有效的治疗方式 | 
| [16:18] | for what is most likely a genetic neurologic condition. | 来应对这个极有可能是遗传神经症的症状 | 
| [16:20] | So what do you want me to do, Will? | 那你想让我怎么办 威尔 | 
| [16:22] | Have them sign out and leave? | 让他们出院走人吗 | 
| [16:24] | Nah, you should just give them a placebo: IVIg. | 不 你该给他们静注免疫球蛋白当安慰剂 | 
| [16:26] | If that’s what’s gonna allow us to do our job, | 如果那能让我们做好工作 | 
| [16:28] | then that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 那我就会给他们用 | 
| [16:33] | Just a little bit longer. | 再等一会儿就好 | 
| [16:35] | I need to get back to Athena. | 我需要回去找雅典娜 | 
| [16:36] | I’m still waiting on a few more tests, | 我还在等几项检查的结果 | 
| [16:38] | so please, don’t go anywhere yet. | 所以请你先别急着走 | 
| [16:48] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 | 
| [16:50] | I’ve got a runaway kid with confirmed leukemia, | 我这边有个离家出走的小孩确诊了白血病 | 
| [16:52] | but I can’t get him to give me his parents’ contact information, | 但他不肯给我他父母的联系方式 | 
| [16:55] | and Oncology won’t begin treatment | 肿瘤科又非得确保 | 
| [16:57] | till they’re sure he’s not gonna be living | 他动完手术有地方恢复 | 
| [16:58] | in a tent on the streets during his recovery. | 才肯给他进行治疗 | 
| [17:01] | Figure his parents might have abused him? | 你是觉得他父母可能在虐待他吗 | 
| [17:03] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 | 
| [17:04] | He’s adopted, but he says they’re nice people. | 他是领养的 但他说养父母都是好人 | 
| [17:06] | It just wasn’t a good fit. | 只是大家合不来 | 
| [17:08] | And you’re sure he understands the danger here? | 你也确定他明白其中的风险吗 | 
| [17:10] | Cancer? Life or death? | 癌症 可能死掉 | 
| [17:13] | Says he does, but I don’t know. | 他说他明白 但我不知道 | 
| [17:16] | – Let me have a chat with him. – Thanks. | -那我去跟他聊聊 -谢了 | 
| [17:22] | There’s too much retrograde flow. | 逆向血流太多 | 
| [17:24] | The leaflet’s totally eaten away. | 尖瓣已经完全坏死了 | 
| [17:26] | Shame to have an otherwise perfectly good heart go to waste. | 真可惜 又一个完全良好的心脏浪费了 | 
| [17:29] | It’s not gonna go to waste. | 不会浪费的 | 
| [17:31] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 | 
| [17:32] | This heart is an HLA match for my patient. | 他的心脏跟我病人的白细胞抗原配型成功了 | 
| [17:36] | I’m gonna do a valve repair. | 我要做个瓣膜修复 | 
| [17:38] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [17:39] | Get him prepped for surgery, thanks. | 帮他准备手术 谢谢 | 
| [17:45] | You’re going to do major surgery on this heart, | 你要给这个心脏动大手术吗 | 
| [17:48] | which by itself contains significant morbidity and mortality, | 它本身就有很高的发病和死亡率了 | 
| [17:51] | and then turn around and transplant it into someone else? | 然后你还要把它移植到另一个人身上 | 
| [17:55] | You’ll kill the recipient on the table. | 你会把接受者害死在手术台上的 | 
| [17:58] | So don’t scrub in. | 那你不帮我就是了 | 
| [18:00] | I’m sure with your active social life, | 我相信你这种社交生活活跃的人 | 
| [18:01] | there are things you’d rather be doing anyways. | 还有很多更好玩的事能做呢 | 
| [18:03] | Now, if you will excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 | 
| [18:04] | I am going to prep for my valve repair. | 我要为瓣膜修复手术去做准备了 | 
| [18:15] | Ms. Larson… | 拉尔森女士 | 
| [18:17] | the retests once again show high levels of opioids. | 复检还是显示存在高水平的阿片类药物 | 
| [18:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:22] | Well, then why isn’t he waking up? | 那他怎么没醒过来 | 
| [18:23] | Should we be doing something else? | 我们该做些什么其它事吗 | 
| [18:25] | Well, with overdoses that large, it can sometimes– | 这种严重的阿片类中毒 有时候会… | 
| [18:27] | Dr. Sexton… | 塞克斯顿医生 | 
| [18:34] | Okay, um, we need to step out. | 好吧 我们得离开 | 
| [18:36] | Let’s clear the room. | 清空房间 | 
| [18:37] | – Wha–what’s going on? – Step out. | -怎么回事 -请离开 | 
| [18:40] | That white powder on his jacket, | 他外套上的白色粉末 | 
| [18:42] | I’m guessing that’s fentanyl. | 我猜应该是芬太尼 | 
| [18:44] | – What’s that? – A synthetic opiate. | -那是什么 -一种合成麻醉剂 | 
| [18:46] | Now, he could have either inhaled it | 他可能吸入了它 | 
| [18:48] | or even just touched it, | 或者只是摸过 | 
| [18:49] | but it’s 100 times stronger than heroin. | 但它的效力比海洛因强100倍 | 
| [18:51] | That could explain why the narcan’s moving so slow. | 这就能解释为什么纳洛酮起效这么慢了 | 
| [18:54] | But how did he get it? | 但他是怎么接触到的 | 
| [18:55] | They smuggle it in from China | 有人会从中国走私来 | 
| [18:56] | and cut it in abandoned buildings. | 然后在废弃建筑里分装 | 
| [18:58] | All your dad had to do was brush up against some | 你爸爸只要在喂流浪猫时 | 
| [19:00] | while he was feeding stray cats. | 蹭到一点就会摄入 | 
| [19:01] | We’re notifying CPD, CFD, | 我们正在通知警局和消防队 | 
| [19:03] | anyone who might’ve come in contact, | 任何可能遇到过它的人 | 
| [19:04] | Now, um, you have to test it, but I think we have fentanyl. | 这需要检测 但我猜是芬太尼 | 
| [19:07] | Okay, I’ll set up the decon protocol out in the ambulance bay, | 好 我去救护站启动消毒规程 | 
| [19:10] | and I’ll call Goodwin. | 然后联系古德温 | 
| [19:11] | – Doris, door. – Okay, got it. | -桃瑞丝 去看住门 -好 | 
| [19:12] | We will get you back in the room, but please come. | 我们会让你回病房的 但请先跟我们来 | 
| [19:35] | You gotta strip. | 你得把衣服脱掉 | 
| [19:37] | I feel fine. Come on, Maggie. | 我感觉没事 别这样 麦基 | 
| [19:39] | You come on. | 你才别这样 | 
| [19:41] | Even absorbed through the skin, fentanyl can cause | 就算只通过皮肤吸收 芬太尼也可以导致 | 
| [19:43] | mental status changes and respiratory distress. | 精神状态变化和呼吸困难 | 
| [19:45] | – Strip. – She’s right, Cesar. | -脱衣服 -她说得对 塞萨尔 | 
| [19:48] | Go get some clean clothes. | 去换一套干净衣服吧 | 
| [19:50] | I don’t like this at all, Maggie. | 我不喜欢这样 麦基 | 
| [19:52] | We got too many sick people in here to take any chances. | 医院里这么多的病患可不能出问题 | 
| [19:56] | We need to scrub down the back half of the ED, | 我们需要清洁急救室的后半边 | 
| [19:58] | and put us on bypass until we get the go-ahead | 在消毒团队说可以通行之前 | 
| [20:01] | from the decontamination team. | 先让大家都绕路走 | 
| [20:03] | – Yes, ma’am. – All right. | -好的 -好 | 
| [20:10] | All finished. | 都喝完了 | 
| [20:12] | You okay, Kevin? | 你还好吗 凯文 | 
| [20:14] | Can I have a word? | 能来一下吗 | 
| [20:20] | Kevin’s latest scans show increasing edema | 凯文最新的扫描结果显示出 | 
| [20:23] | across the wall of his bowel, | 他肠壁的水肿增加 | 
| [20:25] | indicating lack of blood flow. | 这说明血液流动不足 | 
| [20:27] | At this point, we need to consider surgical resection. | 现在我们需要考虑手术切除了 | 
| [20:29] | Surgery? | 要做手术吗 | 
| [20:30] | Shouldn’t we finish the IVIg first | 我们不该先等球蛋白注射完 | 
| [20:32] | to see if it helps? | 看有没有效果吗 | 
| [20:33] | He can keep getting it, | 他可以继续注射 | 
| [20:34] | but we really need to move him upstairs. | 但我们真的需要送他去楼上了 | 
| [20:36] | We need to call Dr. Kravitz. | 我们该联系克拉维茨医生 | 
| [20:37] | Mr. And Mrs. Parks, your son is running out of time. | 帕克斯先生 太太 你们儿子快等不起了 | 
| [20:40] | My wife works tirelessly | 我妻子费尽心力 | 
| [20:42] | to try to fix our son’s problems, | 帮我们儿子治病 | 
| [20:43] | and if she has any hesitation at all, | 所以如果她有一丝犹豫 | 
| [20:45] | then we need to listen to her. | 那我们就该听她的 | 
| [20:47] | How ’bout I call Dr. Kravitz | 那我打给克拉维茨医生 | 
| [20:48] | and explain the situation to him, okay? | 向他解释现在的情况 好吗 | 
| [20:50] | – Could you do that? – Of course. | -你愿意吗 -当然了 | 
| [20:53] | – Is there a bathroom nearby? – Right down the hall. | -这附近有洗手间吗 -走廊尽头就是 | 
| [20:57] | So, you’re just gonna keep encouraging them to follow this quack? | 你就准备继续鼓励他们听那个庸医的吗 | 
| [21:00] | Now is not the time to start an argument with them. | 现在不是和他们吵架的好时机 | 
| [21:03] | You know, it must be nice always being right. | 说什么都对一定很爽吧 | 
| [21:06] | Sorry? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:07] | From the moment we started this case, | 从我们接诊这个病例开始 | 
| [21:08] | everything’s been your way. | 一切都在按你的来 | 
| [21:10] | “We can’t do this, we have to do that.” | “我们不能这样 我们必须那样” | 
| [21:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [21:13] | I’m talking about everything always being done your way: | 我说我们做什么事都是在顺你的心 | 
| [21:16] | how we treat patients, | 怎么治疗病人 | 
| [21:17] | – what we can or can’t tell them… – What? | -能说不能说什么话 -什么 | 
| [21:19] | Whether you and I are together or split up | 我们是在一起 还是分手 | 
| [21:21] | or on a break. | 还是先缓一缓 | 
| [21:22] | Is that what this is about? You and me? | 你是为这件事吗 你和我的事 | 
| [21:24] | Because it definitely wasn’t my idea | 因为去酒吧里勾搭女人 | 
| [21:25] | to go hook up with some woman in a bar. | 绝对不是我给你出的主意 | 
| [21:28] | I told you, it went nowhere. | 我跟你说了 后来没结果 | 
| [21:30] | Oh, and that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 所以我就该开心是吗 | 
| [21:31] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 | 
| [21:33] | I’m not perfect. | 我不完美 | 
| [21:35] | But at least I admit it. | 但至少我承认了 | 
| [21:37] | I don’t think I’m perfect. | 我也不觉得自己完美 | 
| [21:38] | Okay, all I can say, Natalie, is that it’s very hard | 那我只能说 娜塔莉 我们凡人 | 
| [21:40] | for us mere mortals to measure up to you. | 是很难跟上您这位大圣母的脚步的 | 
| [21:47] | Thanks, Officer Burgess, I appreciate your help. | 多谢你的帮助 伯吉斯警官 | 
| [21:51] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这 | 
| [21:52] | I wanted to see how Josh is doing. | 我想看看乔什怎么样了 | 
| [21:53] | He’s not letting us treat him. | 他不让我们治疗 | 
| [21:54] | Luckily, PD’s got a lead on his parents. | 幸好警方查到了他父母的线索 | 
| [21:56] | Wait, you said you weren’t going to call his parents. | 等等 你不是说你不打算联系他父母吗 | 
| [21:59] | I said I’d end up calling them eventually. | 我说我早晚会联系他们的 | 
| [22:00] | Yeah, but you don’t have to. | 但你不是必须啊 | 
| [22:01] | I mean, there are other ways to do this. | 肯定还有别的办法吧 | 
| [22:03] | This is what Josh needs to stay alive. | 乔什想活命 就得这么做 | 
| [22:04] | You don’t know what Josh needs. | 你不知道乔什需要什么 | 
| [22:06] | And you do? | 你就知道吗 | 
| [22:08] | Look, you’re not adopted. | 你不是被领养的 | 
| [22:11] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道那是什么感受 | 
| [22:14] | Josh needs a bone marrow transplant, | 乔什需要骨髓移植 | 
| [22:16] | and he won’t get it if he’s living on the streets. | 而他如果继续流浪街头的话是无法移植的 | 
| [22:18] | So you’re just gonna do whatever you want? | 那你就可以为所欲为吗 | 
| [22:21] | Yeah, because you always know better than everyone. | 是啊 你总是比别人有见识 | 
| [22:23] | No, I don’t, | 我并不是 | 
| [22:24] | but I do know that | 但我知道 | 
| [22:25] | when his immune system is obliterated by chemo, | 当他的免疫系统被化疗摧毁后 | 
| [22:27] | he’s gonna need to recover in a stable, clean environment, | 他就需要在干净稳定的环境中恢复 | 
| [22:30] | and if you’re too irresponsible to understand that, | 如果你不负责任到无法理解这一点 | 
| [22:32] | then stay out of my way. | 那就别来碍事 | 
| [22:47] | Mrs. Parks? | 帕克斯夫人 | 
| [22:49] | I’m sorry, I was just finishing up. | 抱歉 我马上洗完了 | 
| [22:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [22:58] | I’m just stressed. | 就是有点紧张 | 
| [23:02] | – Does that help? – What? | -那样会好受些吗 -什么 | 
| [23:04] | The handwashing. | 洗手 | 
| [23:10] | It used to… | 曾经是吧 | 
| [23:12] | in high school, | 在高中 | 
| [23:15] | but I stopped for a long time, till Kevin got sick. | 但我很久不这样了 直到凯文生病 | 
| [23:19] | Having a child with uncontrollable tics | 孩子不受控制地发抖 | 
| [23:21] | must be so stressful. | 肯定让人压力很大 | 
| [23:23] | That’s why we’ve seen so many doctors. | 所以我们看了很多医生 | 
| [23:25] | My husband likes answers. | 我丈夫喜欢刨根问底 | 
| [23:28] | Does he know about this? | 那他知道你的情况吗 | 
| [23:30] | He’s already got enough that he didn’t sign up for. | 他已经承担了许多原本不用承担的事了 | 
| [23:32] | What would be the point? | 告诉他有什么用 | 
| [23:34] | It might help you and Kevin. | 可能会帮到你和凯文啊 | 
| [23:36] | I don’t see how. | 我没看出来 | 
| [23:38] | Kathy, you have OCD, like Kevin, | 凯茜 你有强迫症 和凯文一样 | 
| [23:41] | and it’s not caused by any bacterial infection. | 而且这并不是由任何细菌感染引起的 | 
| [23:43] | It’s genetic, | 是先天的 | 
| [23:45] | something a child inherits from the parents. | 孩子会从父母身上遗传到 | 
| [23:49] | I appreciate your concern, | 非常感谢你的关心 | 
| [23:52] | but please, | 但是求你 | 
| [23:53] | just take care of Kevin’s intestines. | 先照顾好凯文的肠胃吧 | 
| [23:55] | I’ll worry about the rest. | 其余的我来操心就好 | 
| [24:13] | Excuse me, are you all right? | 不好意思 你没事吧 | 
| [24:15] | Um, sorry, I’m–I’m fine. | 抱歉 我没事 | 
| [24:17] | I’m Dr. Reese from Psychiatry. | 我是精神科的里斯医生 | 
| [24:19] | Can I help? | 我能帮你什么吗 | 
| [24:22] | my dad ran into some trouble today. | 我父亲今天遇上了点麻烦 | 
| [24:25] | He has dementia. | 他得了老年痴呆 | 
| [24:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. I know that’s really hard. | 我非常遗憾 我知道你肯定很难过 | 
| [24:34] | It’s completely normal | 感觉承受不住 | 
| [24:35] | to feel overwhelmed. | 是完全正常的反应 | 
| [24:38] | It’s like he’s a different person. | 他简直就像变了一个人 | 
| [24:43] | And sometimes, I wonder if maybe… | 而且有时候 我总是想要是他… | 
| [24:49] | If maybe it would be better if he… | 那该多好啊 如果他… | 
| [24:54] | Does that make me a horrible person? | 我这么想是不是太差劲了 | 
| [24:57] | No. | 不是 | 
| [24:59] | No, it doesn’t make you horrible. | 这么想并不差劲 | 
| [25:00] | Almost anyone in your position would have these thoughts. | 几乎所有人在你的位置上都会有这种想法 | 
| [25:14] | Talked to your patient. Nice kid. | 跟你病人谈了 挺好一小伙 | 
| [25:17] | Is he still insisting on | 他还是坚持 | 
| [25:18] | going back to the homeless encampment? | 回到流浪营地吗 | 
| [25:20] | He feels pretty strongly about it. | 他非常坚持 | 
| [25:21] | Is he suicidal? | 他有自杀倾向吗 | 
| [25:23] | Nope, he definitely seems to wanna live. | 没 看起来他绝对想活下去 | 
| [25:25] | Then he shouldn’t object so much to me calling his parents. | 那他就不该反对我联系他父母 | 
| [25:27] | I need to spend a little more time with him, | 我需要再多跟他谈谈 | 
| [25:29] | but off the top of my head, | 但是就我所知 | 
| [25:30] | I’d say that Josh is dealing with | 我觉得乔什的问题 | 
| [25:32] | a classic case of attachment disorder. | 是典型的依恋障碍 | 
| [25:35] | Does that explain why he’d rather risk his life | 那能解释他宁可冒生命危险 | 
| [25:37] | than live with his parents for a couple of months? | 也不想和他父母住几个月吗 | 
| [25:38] | I know it seems bizarre, | 我知道这看上去很怪 | 
| [25:39] | but those two years that he was at the orphanage, | 但是他在孤儿院待的那两年 | 
| [25:42] | it’s that critical period | 正处在一个 | 
| [25:43] | when babies need parental affection the most. | 孩子需要父母关爱的关键阶段 | 
| [25:46] | And if they’re in a facility where they don’t get it, | 而如果他们所在的机构不能提供这种关怀 | 
| [25:48] | their brains actually become wired differently, | 他们的大脑发育就开始偏离正常 | 
| [25:51] | leaving them poorly adapted to cope with the complexities | 使他们很难应付给予或获得爱这种 | 
| [25:54] | of giving and receiving love, | 复杂的关系 | 
| [25:56] | I mean, sometimes for the rest of their lives. | 有的人会延续整个人生 | 
| [26:00] | I hear what you’re saying, Dr. Charles… | 我明白你的意思 查尔斯医生 | 
| [26:03] | But Josh has his whole life | 但乔什还有一辈子可活 | 
| [26:05] | to live as far from his parents as he wants, | 想离他父母多远就多远 | 
| [26:07] | if we treat his cancer. | 前提是我们治疗他的癌症 | 
| [26:13] | – Scissors to Dr. Bekker. – Scissors. | -剪刀给贝克医生 -剪刀 | 
| [26:15] | So, what’s the story with you and my friend with the flowers? | 话说你和送我花的这位朋友是什么关系 | 
| [26:19] | I’m definitely picking up on some rancor. | 我绝对闻到了一点宿怨的味道 | 
| [26:22] | How do I put this? Uh… | 该怎么说呢 | 
| [26:25] | my father and I have always had an… | 我父亲和我一直以来都处在一种 | 
| [26:28] | – unhealthy competition. – Competition? | -不健康竞争的关系中 -竞争 | 
| [26:31] | You’re a cardiothoracic surgeon. | 你是个心胸外科医生 | 
| [26:32] | What is there to compete over? | 你们有什么好竞争的 | 
| [26:34] | Well…next time you two get together, | 这个嘛 下次你们再见面的时候 | 
| [26:37] | you can ask him about it. | 你也可以问问他 | 
| [26:39] | Snip. | 剪刀 | 
| [26:42] | Let’s take him off pump. Paddles. | 撤除呼吸泵 准备起搏器 | 
| [26:48] | And clear. | 离手 | 
| [26:53] | No retrograde flow. | 没有逆向血流 | 
| [26:55] | Congratulations, we have a working valve. | 恭喜了 心脏取出成功了 | 
| [26:57] | I’m gonna go let my patient know | 我这就去告诉我的病人 | 
| [26:58] | that he’s about to get a new heart. | 他就要得到新的心脏了 | 
| [27:04] | Okay, I’ll let her know. | 好 我转告她 | 
| [27:08] | – Sharon? – Yeah? | -莎伦 -怎么了 | 
| [27:09] | That was Peter Kalmick. | 刚才是皮特·考密克 | 
| [27:11] | Apparently the board | 显然董事会 | 
| [27:12] | is refusing to let us go on bypass. | 拒绝让我们再做分流了 | 
| [27:14] | They’re overriding my decision? | 他们要推翻我的决定 | 
| [27:16] | They didn’t find sufficient reason | 他们认为没有足够的理由 | 
| [27:18] | to take such drastic action. | 采取这么极端的手段 | 
| [27:19] | There were enough opioids on that man’s coat | 那个人的外衣上的毒品浓度 | 
| [27:21] | – to drop a herd of elephants. – Yep. | -都足够毒倒一头大象了 -是啊 | 
| [27:24] | You keep us on bypass. | 你继续分流 | 
| [27:26] | – I’ll deal with the board. – I got you. | -董事会我来处理 -好的 | 
| [27:30] | Mr. and Mrs. Logan? | 洛根先生 洛根夫人 | 
| [27:33] | I’m Dr. Choi. I’ve been taking care of Josh. | 我是崔医生 乔什是我在治疗 | 
| [27:36] | Thank you so much for contacting us. | 太感谢你们联系我了 | 
| [27:38] | Of course. Please. | 不客气 请来吧 | 
| [27:40] | Uh, he’s run away before, but he’d always come back, | 他以前也离家出走过 但他总是会回来的 | 
| [27:42] | and then this time… | 这次… | 
| [27:44] | We contacted the police. | 我们报了警 | 
| [27:45] | We tried every way we could to find him. | 尝试了所有我们能找到他的办法 | 
| [27:47] | I do have to warn you, | 我得提醒你们 | 
| [27:49] | calling you was my idea, not his, | 给你们打电话是我的主意 不是他的 | 
| [27:52] | but he’s very ill and he needs help, | 但是他病得很重 需要帮助 | 
| [27:54] | so please, no matter how this goes, | 所以拜托你们 无论怎样 | 
| [27:56] | try to understand and be patient. | 请努力理解 保持耐心 | 
| [27:59] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [28:00] | He’s right over here. | 他就在这边 | 
| [28:07] | April… | 艾普尔… | 
| [28:08] | my patient in Two didn’t go for anymore tests, did he? | 我二病房的病人没去做别的检查吧 | 
| [28:13] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来并没有 | 
| [28:16] | I’m sorry. Just give me a minute. | 不好意思 等我一下 | 
| [28:23] | Leah, did you see my patient? | 莉亚 你看到我的病人了吗 | 
| [28:25] | 16-year-old boy, tall, brown hair? | 16岁的男孩 高个子 棕色头发 | 
| [28:26] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想我见过 | 
| [28:28] | Left with a young woman about 20 minutes ago. | 大概在20分钟前和一个年轻女子一起离开了 | 
| [28:38] | Now, this shows distribution of aggregate hospital costs | 这是上个财政年度医院总支出 | 
| [28:41] | and stays by payer for our last fiscal year. | 和收入的分布 | 
| [28:44] | Excuse me… | 不好意思… | 
| [28:46] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打断你们 | 
| [28:48] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 | 
| [28:49] | As Executive Director of Patient and Medical Services, | 作为病人和医疗服务的执行董事 | 
| [28:52] | the safety of our staff and patients | 我们的员工和病人的安全 | 
| [28:55] | is my responsibility. | 是我的责任 | 
| [28:57] | There are few substances | 很少有比芬太尼 | 
| [29:00] | more dangerous and terrifying than fentanyl. | 更危险和可怕的了 | 
| [29:04] | Even a minute amount inhaled | 即使吸入一点点 | 
| [29:06] | or absorbed through the skin | 或者通过皮肤吸收 | 
| [29:09] | can cause an overdose and even death, | 都能造成吸毒过量甚至死亡 | 
| [29:11] | and while I understand going on bypass | 我理解进行分流 | 
| [29:14] | costs this hospital money, | 得花医院的钱 | 
| [29:16] | if just one person goes into respiratory failure | 但如果只要有一个人因为接触这个药 | 
| [29:20] | from coming in contact with this drug, | 呼吸衰竭 | 
| [29:22] | I guarantee… | 我保证… | 
| [29:24] | that the damage to this hospital’s reputation | 对这家医院名声的损伤 | 
| [29:27] | will be far costlier. | 会造成更高的代价 | 
| [29:30] | So, I’m sure you’ll all agree | 所以我想大家都同意 | 
| [29:32] | that keeping us on bypass | 把分流当做 | 
| [29:35] | is medically and fiscally | 医学上和财政上的 | 
| [29:38] | the best course of action. | 最佳行动方针 | 
| [29:41] | Well… | 好吧… | 
| [29:42] | since you put it like that… | 既然你这么说了… | 
| [29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:46] | I’ll be in my office | 如果有问题的话 | 
| [29:47] | if anyone has anymore questions. | 我就在办公室 可以随时找我 | 
| [29:55] | Sharon… | 莎伦… | 
| [29:58] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做的 | 
| [29:59] | I don’t see that I had a choice. | 我觉得我没有别的选择 | 
| [30:01] | Listen, I’m up here with them, okay? | 听着 我和他们待在一起的 好吗 | 
| [30:03] | I hear which way the wind is blowing, | 我知道最近董事会的风向 | 
| [30:05] | and lately, the board feels | 最近 董事会觉得 | 
| [30:06] | that you are not making decisions | 你没有从 | 
| [30:08] | that are aligned with this hospital’s interests. | 医院的利益出发做决定 | 
| [30:10] | Well, I’m sorry, Peter, | 抱歉 彼得 | 
| [30:11] | but I thought this hospital’s foremost interest | 但是我想这家医院的首要利益 | 
| [30:15] | was in treatment of patients. | 就是治疗病人 | 
| [30:17] | You’re not hearing me, and you keep taking | 你没有听我说 你继续站在 | 
| [30:19] | an adversarial position vis-à-vis the board | 董事会的对立面的话 | 
| [30:22] | and they will fire you. | 他们会解雇你 | 
| [30:34] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 | 
| [30:37] | Sarah… | 莎拉… | 
| [30:39] | So nice of you to come. | 你能来真是太好了 | 
| [30:41] | I just wanted to, um, see how you’re doing. | 我只是想看看你怎么样了 | 
| [30:44] | Did you? | 是吗 | 
| [30:46] | – No ulterior motive? – What? | -不是别有用心吗 -什么 | 
| [30:49] | Sure you didn’t come here to make yourself feel better | 你确定你来这里不是想做正确的事 | 
| [30:52] | by doing the right thing? | 来让自己好过点 | 
| [30:55] | That this visit isn’t all about you? | 这次探访不是只关于你 | 
| [30:57] | Dad, n– | 爸… | 
| [30:59] | Maybe I’m not the only one | 也许不是我一个人 | 
| [31:01] | with personality disorder. | 有人格障碍 | 
| [31:03] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 | 
| [31:05] | Oh, don’t be so sensitive. | 别这么敏感 | 
| [31:08] | Come now. | 来 | 
| [31:10] | Let’s see what I can do | 看看我能做点什么 | 
| [31:12] | to leave you with a good memory. | 给你留下个好的回忆 | 
| [31:14] | Okay, this was clearly a mistake. | 这显然是个错误 | 
| [31:16] | Should we sit and reminisce? | 我们应该坐下来回忆吗 | 
| [31:19] | Perhaps order some hot cocoa? | 也许点个热可可 | 
| [31:21] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见 爸 | 
| [31:23] | No, stay. | 不 留下 | 
| [31:24] | Let’s focus… | 我们专注… | 
| [31:26] | on getting you some closure. | 给你做个了结 | 
| [31:32] | I found your dad a heart. | 我给你爸找到了心脏 | 
| [31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:38] | We’re gonna take him to do the transplant now. | 我们现在要带他去做移植了 | 
| [31:53] | – Dr. Choi? – Please wait here a second. | -崔医生 -麻烦在这等一下 | 
| [31:58] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 | 
| [32:00] | He wanted to come back to Athena, | 他想回来和雅典娜在一起 | 
| [32:01] | – so I called us an Uber. – Emma, I get it. | -所以我叫了辆优步 -艾玛 我明白 | 
| [32:03] | He needs his dog, and I don’t wanna take that for him, | 他需要他的狗 我也不想让他离开他的狗 | 
| [32:05] | but right now, he needs our help even more. | 但现在他更需要我们的帮助 | 
| [32:06] | – This isn’t a game. – Like I don’t know that? | -这不是什么游戏 -你觉得我不知道吗 | 
| [32:09] | But you don’t understand him. I do. | 但是你不懂他 我懂 | 
| [32:11] | I’ve been there. | 我也像他这样过 | 
| [32:13] | What do you mean? You’ve been homeless? | 什么意思 你也无家可归过 | 
| [32:16] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [32:18] | But that’s not important. | 但那不重要 | 
| [32:20] | What matters is that this dog | 重要的是这只狗 | 
| [32:22] | is the only thing in the world Josh can relate to. | 是这个世界上乔什唯一在乎的东西了 | 
| [32:25] | I think he needs her so much | 我觉得他非常需要她 | 
| [32:26] | that if he had to go on without her, | 如果他得离开她的话 | 
| [32:28] | he’d rather die. | 他宁可死 | 
| [32:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:33] | Tell Josh to pack his clothes, | 告诉乔什把衣服打包好 | 
| [32:35] | and we’ll take the dog with us. | 我们把狗也带上 | 
| [32:43] | H–help! Somebody! | 救命 来人啊 | 
| [32:46] | Uh, wh–wh–what’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:47] | Wh–what’s happening? | 发生什么了 | 
| [32:52] | His lungs are full of fluid. | 他的肺里充满了积液 | 
| [32:53] | He must’ve been coming to and inhaled against his glottis. | 肯定是通过嗓子吸入的 | 
| [32:56] | Sats down to 83. | 氧饱和度跌到83 | 
| [32:59] | He lost his IV. | 找不到静脉 | 
| [33:01] | Uh, do something! Save him! | 做点什么啊 救救他 | 
| [33:02] | Just so you understand, with the lack of oxygen, | 和你说明一下 在这种缺氧的情况下 | 
| [33:05] | there’s no guarantee that | 不能保证 | 
| [33:06] | he won’t have new physical or neurological deficits. | 他没有身体或神经系统的障碍 | 
| [33:08] | Just save him, please. | 救救他 拜托了 | 
| [33:09] | Do you understand what Dr. Sexton is saying? | 你明白塞克斯顿医生的意思吗 | 
| [33:11] | He’s my father. Please, don’t let him die. | 他是我爸 求求你们 别让他死 | 
| [33:14] | Okay, give 20 of Lasix, | 好 20毫克呋塞米 | 
| [33:15] | 20 of etomidate, 50 of sux. | 20单位依托咪酯 50单位司可林 | 
| [33:16] | Open an intubation kit and a central line kit, now. | 打开插管工具和中央静脉工具 快 | 
| [33:19] | – Can you intubate? – Yeah. | -你会插管吗 -会 | 
| [33:23] | Sats at 65. | 氧饱和度65 | 
| [33:27] | He’s in PEA. Bag him. | 他无脉搏电活性了 上气袋 | 
| [33:28] | Give me a milligram of epinephrine. I’ll start CPR. | 注射一毫克肾上腺素 我要开始心肺复苏了 | 
| [33:35] | Epinephrine’s in. | 注射完毕 | 
| [33:37] | He’s still in PEA. Another milligram. | 仍然无脉搏电活性 再来一毫克 | 
| [33:42] | – Second milligram in. -Come on, Dad. | -注射完毕 -加油 爸爸 | 
| [33:45] | Still in PEA. Another milligram. | 仍然无脉搏电活性 再注射一毫克 | 
| [33:49] | Third milligram’s in. | 注射完毕 | 
| [33:57] | What? No. No, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不 | 
| [34:00] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 | 
| [34:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [34:05] | Time of death, 17:13. | 死亡时间 17点13分 | 
| [34:14] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 | 
| [34:33] | His abdomen’s more distended, | 他的腹部膨胀更厉害了 | 
| [34:34] | and his pain is getting worse. | 他也更疼了 | 
| [34:36] | Like I was saying, we need to take him up to surgery. | 我说了 我们需要送他去做手术 | 
| [34:39] | Dale, maybe we should let them. | 戴尔 或许应该让他们去 | 
| [34:40] | Are you sure that that’s necessary? | 确定有这个必要吗 | 
| [34:42] | Did you even talk to Dr. Kravitz? | 你跟克拉维茨医生说过吗 | 
| [34:44] | He says that general anesthesia will exacerbate Kevin’s PANDAS. | 他说麻醉会加重凯文的病 | 
| [34:47] | You’re not hearing me. | 你根本没听我说 | 
| [34:48] | At the moment, that is not our biggest concern. | 现在那不是最大的问题 | 
| [34:50] | – But Dr. Kravitz says- – Forget about Dr. Kravitz. | -但克拉维茨医生说… -别管他了 | 
| [34:53] | Kevin doesn’t have PANDAS. | 凯文没有PANDAS | 
| [34:56] | His tics are from me. | 他的痉挛是遗传我的 | 
| [34:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [35:01] | He has OCD. | 他有强迫症 | 
| [35:03] | It’s not from strep; it’s genetic. | 那不是链球菌导致的 而是遗传的 | 
| [35:07] | He inherited it from me. | 他从我这里遗传的 | 
| [35:10] | It’s a far more likely explanation. | 这样解释就合理多了 | 
| [35:12] | So the antibiotics, the–all of it… | 所以他用的那些抗生素… | 
| [35:15] | He never needed them. | 他根本不需要 | 
| [35:17] | It’s–it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [35:19] | All my fault. | 怪我 | 
| [35:21] | Why didn’t you tell me you had OCD? | 你为什么不告诉我你有强迫症 | 
| [35:24] | I thought if you knew something was wrong with me, | 我以为如果你知道我有问题 | 
| [35:26] | you wouldn’t love me. | 那你就不会爱我了 | 
| [35:33] | Do the surgery. | 做手术吧 | 
| [35:35] | Dale, wait… | 戴尔 等等 | 
| [35:38] | We’ll get Kevin ready to go upstairs. | 我们准备送凯文去楼上 | 
| [35:58] | His temperature is 99.6. | 他的体温是37.6摄氏度 | 
| [36:01] | It could signal the onset of infection, | 这有可能是感染的征兆 | 
| [36:03] | which would be a contraindication | 感染是 | 
| [36:05] | for performing the transplant. | 进行手术的禁忌 | 
| [36:06] | He won’t get the heart? | 他不会得到心脏 | 
| [36:09] | No, I’m sorry. | 是的 很遗憾 | 
| [36:19] | He always runs warm. | 他体温一直高 | 
| [36:22] | – What? – My dad, um… | -什么 -我爸爸 | 
| [36:25] | his temperature always runs high. | 他的体温一直偏高 | 
| [36:27] | It’s normal for him, | 对他来说是正常的 | 
| [36:28] | which would mean that this isn’t an infection. | 也就是说 那不是感染 | 
| [36:30] | You’re sure? Because if that’s the case, | 你确定吗 如果是那样 | 
| [36:32] | then he could still get the heart. | 那他还是能得到心脏的 | 
| [36:35] | Yes, I’m sure he’s fine. | 是的 我确定他没事 | 
| [36:38] | Let’s get Dr. Haywood up to the O.R. | 让海伍德医生去手术室 | 
| [36:40] | Yes, sir. | 好的 | 
| [36:59] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [37:01] | Ejection fraction looks good. | 喷血分数情况良好 | 
| [37:03] | Normal rate and rhythm. | 心率和节奏正常 | 
| [37:06] | I think we did it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [37:08] | – Well done, Dr. Rhodes. – You as well. | -干得漂亮 罗德斯医生 -你也是 | 
| [37:10] | Dr. Mehta, will you please close? | 梅塔医生 麻烦你缝合 | 
| [37:12] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 | 
| [37:20] | I must admit, despite your overall surliness, | 我必须承认 尽管你粗暴无礼 | 
| [37:23] | your determination today | 但你今天 | 
| [37:25] | in the face of great odds was admirable. | 险中求胜的决定 很让人钦佩 | 
| [37:28] | I will take that as a compliment. | 我就当你这是赞扬我了 | 
| [37:30] | You should. | 是的 | 
| [37:33] | I’m gonna go take my flowers home. | 我要带我的花回家了 | 
| [37:36] | Ava… | 伊娃 | 
| [37:40] | It’s not that it’s my dad you’re dating… | 问题不出在你跟我爸爸约会上… | 
| [37:49] | I wish that you weren’t dating anybody at all. | 我希望你不跟任何人约会 | 
| [37:54] | As long as we’re making confessions, | 既然我们在表白 那我也说了 | 
| [37:58] | I was never dating your father. | 我根本没有跟你爸爸约会 | 
| [38:02] | But you didn’t mind me thinking so. | 但你不介意我这么想 | 
| [38:04] | No, I didn’t mind. | 是的 我不介意 | 
| [38:14] | Oh, Josh. | 乔什 | 
| [38:17] | – Hello, Josh. – Hi. | -你好 乔什 -你好 | 
| [38:20] | Uh, Dr. Choi told us about what’s going on, | 崔医生告诉了我们情况 | 
| [38:22] | and we’re gonna get through this, honey, together. | 我们会一起度过这一关的 亲爱的 | 
| [38:26] | I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble. | 很抱歉给你们惹了这么多麻烦 | 
| [38:28] | We’re just glad to see you again, | 我们很高兴再见到你 | 
| [38:30] | and that you’re safe. | 很高兴你平安 | 
| [38:36] | Josh will need to stay here for about two weeks, | 乔什会需要住院两周 | 
| [38:39] | but after that, he’s agreed to go home with you, | 但之后 他同意跟你们回家 | 
| [38:42] | if you let him bring his dog. | 如果你们让他带上他的狗的话 | 
| [38:45] | – Of course. – Anything. | -当然 -带什么都行 | 
| [38:47] | – What’s its name? – Athena. | -它叫什么 -雅典娜 | 
| [38:50] | Well, we’ll take care of Athena. | 我们会照顾好雅典娜的 | 
| [38:56] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 | 
| [38:59] | Uh, we’ll get Athena after we settle Josh in. | 我们安排乔什住院后就去带雅典娜 | 
| [39:02] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [39:11] | He’s never really gonna be able to love them back, is he? | 他永远无法真正回馈他们的爱 是吗 | 
| [39:15] | By our definition? | 按照我们的定义 | 
| [39:17] | Unlikely. | 是的 | 
| [39:20] | I don’t know who to feel more sorry for, | 我不知道谁更过意不去 | 
| [39:23] | the parents or him. | 是他父母还是他 | 
| [39:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:36] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [39:38] | For what? | 为什么谢我 | 
| [39:39] | You did good today. | 你今天做得很好 | 
| [39:45] | Maybe we could use you around here. | 或许我们这里需要你 | 
| [39:51] | Athena… | 雅典娜 | 
| [40:04] | It’d be so hard to do that all alone. | 一个人面对肯定很难 | 
| [40:12] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:14] | It’s just… | 就是… | 
| [40:15] | I know when mom and dad get old, | 我知道等爸妈老了 | 
| [40:18] | at least we’ll face it together. | 至少我们会一起面对 | 
| [40:29] | Kevin’s fever is coming down, | 凯文的高烧退下来了 | 
| [40:31] | and his numbers all look great. | 他的各项数据良好 | 
| [40:32] | – I think he’s gonna be okay. – Thank you, Dr. Manning. | -我觉得他会没事的 -谢谢 曼宁医生 | 
| [40:48] | At least they can start getting Kevin | 至少他们可以开始让凯文 | 
| [40:49] | – the help he needs. – Yeah. | -得到真正需要的帮助了 -对 | 
| [40:51] | Hey, Will… | 威尔… | 
| [40:55] | I’m not perfect. | 我也不完美 | 
| [40:57] | I have got a million fears and insecurities | 对于当医生 当妈妈等等一切 | 
| [41:00] | about being a doctor, a mother, | 我都有无数的恐惧 | 
| [41:03] | everything. | 和不安感 | 
| [41:06] | It’s exhausting. | 这真的很累人 | 
| [41:10] | But yes, sometimes, I… | 但是 有时候我… | 
| [41:14] | push it too far. | 要求太高了 | 
| [41:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [41:18] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [41:20] | Good. | 好 | 
| [41:22] | It still doesn’t mean you get a pass for the other night. | 不过那天晚上的事我还没原谅你 | 
| [41:35] | Looks like he’s gonna live. | 看来他会活下来 | 
| [41:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [41:42] | Now what? | 现在呢 |