时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mornin’ sunshine! | 早上好 帅哥 |
[00:13] | Look like you could use an aspirin. | 你看起来需要来片阿司匹林 |
[00:15] | What time did you make it home from Molly’s last night? | 你昨晚几点才从莫利酒吧回家 |
[00:18] | I didn’t. | 我没回 |
[00:20] | Walk of shame? I mean, I’ve been there. | 这么颓废 不过我也这样过 |
[00:23] | Dr. Rhodes, I need you. | 罗德斯医生 我们需要你 |
[00:25] | I’m not on Trauma today, Maggie. | 我今天不值创伤科的班 麦基 |
[00:26] | Not a Trauma. | 不是创伤 |
[00:27] | Robert Haywood, Dr. Reese’s dad, | 罗伯特·黑伍德 里斯医生的爸爸 |
[00:28] | CFD just arrived with a STEMI alert. | 消防局刚刚送他过来说是心肌梗死 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 我就来 |
[00:34] | Courtney, you’re going to T Two. | 寇特妮 你去T2 |
[00:35] | Robert Haywood, 58-year-old male | 罗伯特·黑伍德 58岁男性 |
[00:37] | with known history of heart failure, CAD, and… | 有心脏衰竭 冠状动脉病史以及… |
[00:39] | Ischemic cardiomyopathy. Yeah, he’s my patient. | 缺血性心肌病 没错 他是我的病人 |
[00:41] | Heart rate, 95. BP, 88 over 44. | 心率95 血压88/44 |
[00:44] | New onset angina unrelieved | 心绞痛未减轻 |
[00:45] | with nitro and aspirin in the field. | 路上使用了硝化甘油和阿司匹林 |
[00:47] | EKG shows ST elevations. | 心电图显示ST段升高 |
[00:49] | It feels like someone’s squeezing. | 好像抽搐了 |
[00:52] | I know, Bob, you’re having a heart attack. | 我知道 鲍勃 你心脏病犯了 |
[00:53] | Just try to stay calm, okay? | 冷静一点好吗 |
[00:55] | All right, everybody, on my count. | 好 大家听我口令 |
[00:56] | One, two, three. There we go. | 一二三 好 |
[01:01] | Maggie, you paged. | 麦基 你找我 |
[01:04] | It’s your dad. | 是你爸 |
[01:05] | – The ambo just brought him in. – What? | -救护车刚刚把他送过来 -什么 |
[01:09] | Irregular heartbeat. He’s in a-fib. | 心律不齐 心房纤颤 |
[01:12] | Four of morphine, | 四毫克吗啡 |
[01:13] | esmolol drip, and an aspirin. | 挂艾司洛尔还有阿司匹林 |
[01:15] | Rapid ventricular rate, 210. | 心室率快 210 |
[01:16] | He’s in SVT and hypotensive. We need to cardiovert. | 室上性心动过速 低血压 我们需要进行心肺复苏 |
[01:19] | Give me the paddles. | 除颤仪给我 |
[01:22] | All right, 5 of valium. | 好 五毫克安定 |
[01:23] | – Charge to 75 joules. – Charged. | -充电 75焦 -完毕 |
[01:26] | Sync and clear. | 好 大家离手 |
[01:30] | Back to sinus rhythm. Rate, 88. | 回到窦性心律 心率88 |
[01:32] | All right, Maggie, call the cath lab. | 好 麦基 告诉导管室 |
[01:34] | – Tell ’em we’re on our way up. – I got you. | -我们现在过去 -明白 |
[01:37] | – Ready? – Wait. | -准备好了吗 -等等 |
[01:38] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[01:43] | Come on, Sarah, you can ride up with us. | 来 莎拉 你和和我们一起过去 |
[01:47] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[01:57] | We stented your right coronary artery, | 我们给你的右冠状动脉做了支架 |
[01:59] | and we placed a balloon pump. | 还放了气囊泵 |
[02:01] | Now, your ejection fraction is low, | 现在你的射血分数很弱 |
[02:03] | so I’m afraid that you’re gonna have to stay in the ICU… | 恐怕你得先待在重症监护室… |
[02:06] | Until a heart becomes available. | 直到找到合适的心脏 |
[02:09] | It’s just as I predicted. | 我预见到了 |
[02:11] | Though, I’ll admit, I didn’t expect to end up here so soon. | 但我没想到这么快就进来了 |
[02:14] | You are at the highest status on the transplant list. | 你在等待名单的第一位 |
[02:17] | But only for 30 days. | 但只有30天 |
[02:20] | If I don’t get a heart by then… | 如果到那时候还没有合适的心脏 |
[02:24] | We’ll… we’ll cross that bridge when we get there? | 就走到头了对吧 |
[02:27] | Took the words right out of my mouth, Bob. | 我就想这么说 鲍勃 |
[02:30] | I’ll see you soon, all right? All right. | 回头见 好吗 |
[02:31] | Oh, Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[02:32] | do you know if, uh, Sarah’s here today? | 你知不知道莎拉今天在不在 |
[02:37] | Uh, I’m not sure about that, | 我不清楚 |
[02:39] | but I can check on it for you. | 但我能帮你查一下 |
[02:47] | Hey. I heard about your dad. | 我听说你爸的事情了 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry. If you need to talk or… | 我很抱歉 如果你想谈谈 或者… |
[02:52] | I don’t. | 不需要 |
[02:54] | But thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[02:58] | Dr. Sexton, heads up. | 塞克斯顿医生 看看 |
[03:01] | – This is Henry Lee. – How are you doing, Mr. Lee? | -这是亨利·李 -你好吗 李先生 |
[03:03] | You’re going to Treatment Two. | 你去第二治疗室 |
[03:04] | Congestive heart failure and metastatic stage four | 充血性心力衰竭以及第四转移阶段 |
[03:06] | non-small-cell lung cancer. | 非小细胞肺癌 |
[03:08] | Stopped chemo last month. | 上个月停止化疗 |
[03:10] | All right, Mr. Lee. | 好 李先生 |
[03:16] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[03:18] | There’s my girl. | 我的姑娘来了 |
[03:20] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[03:21] | Old friends. | 老朋友了 |
[03:23] | Henry used to come into the ED once a month | 亨利以前每个月都要来一次急症室 |
[03:25] | for his heart meds. | 治疗心脏 |
[03:27] | Been missing you around here, man. | 可想你了 |
[03:28] | Okay, where does it hurt, Mr. Lee? | 好 你哪里疼 李先生 |
[03:30] | Faster to tell you where it doesn’t hurt. | 告诉你哪里不疼比较快 |
[03:33] | Give 5 of morphine IV. | 注射五毫克吗啡 |
[03:43] | Bibasilar crackles. | 双肺底湿罗音 |
[03:44] | Add 20 of Lasix and order a chest X-ray. | 20毫克呋塞米 再预定胸透 |
[03:47] | Henry has a history of malignant pleural effusions. | 亨利有恶性胸腔积液病史 |
[03:49] | Every time they drain my lungs, | 每次他们把我的积液抽干 |
[03:52] | suckers just heal right back up. | 马上就好多了 |
[03:53] | Okay, well, we can put in a drainage tube. | 好 我们可以安排引流管 |
[03:55] | No, no, no more procedures. | 不 不要了 |
[03:58] | No needles, no tubes. | 不要针不要管 |
[04:00] | I’m done with all that. | 我受够了 |
[04:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[04:14] | Henry’s cancer’s everywhere. | 亨利的癌症已经扩散了 |
[04:15] | Hey, does he have any family? | 他有家人吗 |
[04:17] | Not that I know of. His wife is deceased. | 据我所知没有 他的妻子过世了 |
[04:19] | I’m pretty sure he lives alone. | 我确定他是独居 |
[04:22] | Okay, well, we’ll have to transfer him | 好吧 我们要把他转移到 |
[04:23] | to a hospice facility. | 临终关怀中心 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry, April. | 抱歉 艾普尔 |
[04:34] | Choi, Halstead, walk with me. | 崔 霍斯特德 跟我来 |
[04:36] | CFD’s inbound with two teenage boys | 芝加哥消防局送来两个少年 |
[04:37] | burned in a house fire, | 在房子里被烧伤 |
[04:39] | one of which is Carter Singleton the Third. | 其中一位是卡特·辛勒顿三世 |
[04:41] | Singleton? | 辛勒顿 |
[04:41] | Yes, as in the soon-to-be-constructed | 对 就是马上要建的 |
[04:43] | Singleton Center for Diagnostic Radiology. | 反射诊断学辛勒顿中心 |
[04:46] | Huge donors, and Goodwin’s godson, so… | 大股东 还是古德温的教子 所以… |
[04:49] | – VIP. Yeah. – Yeah. | -超级重要 -没错 |
[04:50] | You’re going to Treatment Six. Desmond? | 你去第六治疗室 达斯蒙德 |
[04:53] | 16-year-old male, 22% second-degree burns. | 16岁男性 22%烧伤 |
[04:55] | BP, 120 over 82. Heart rate, 110. | 血压120/82 心率110 |
[04:59] | – A friend’s right behind. – Bo? Where’s Bo? | -还有一个就在后面 -波 波在哪 |
[05:00] | Bo Williams, 17 years old. | 波·威廉姆斯 17岁 |
[05:02] | 85% third degree burns. | 全身85%烧伤 |
[05:04] | Couldn’t get a BP, but palpable radial pulse of 112. | 无法测量到血压 桡动脉脉搏112 |
[05:07] | Kids a real hero. When we got there, | 这孩子是个英雄 我们到的时候 |
[05:08] | he was giving his buddy CPR on the lawn. | 他正在草坪上给他的朋友做心肺复苏 |
[05:10] | Okay, gently, one, two, three. | 好的 慢点 一二三 |
[05:14] | – 100 of fentanyl for the pain. – Yes. | -100芬太尼止痛 -好的 |
[05:16] | – Thank you, Desmond. – Yep. | -谢谢你 德斯蒙德 -好的 |
[05:24] | All right, lungs are clear. | 好了 肺部没有淤血 |
[05:27] | Where’d you learn to do CPR? | 你从哪里学会的心肺复苏 |
[05:28] | – Boy Scouts. – Carter, I’m here. | -童子军 -卡特 我在呢 |
[05:30] | Is Bo gonna be okay? | 波会没事的吧 |
[05:31] | He’s with Dr. Choi, one of the best. | 崔医生和他一起 他是最棒的 |
[05:33] | He’s taking very good care of him. | 他会照顾好他的 |
[05:41] | Groin line’s in. | 腹股沟输血管插入 |
[05:43] | I’m having trouble bagging him. | 我没法给他上气袋 |
[05:44] | His chest is cooked. | 他的胸腔都熟了 |
[05:45] | He needs a chest escharotomy. | 他要进行胸部焦痂切开术 |
[05:46] | – Scalpel? – You’re gonna do it here? | -手术刀 -你要在这里做吗 |
[05:48] | No choice. His chest can’t expand. | 没别的选择了 他的胸腔无法扩张了 |
[05:49] | Gotta release the skin tension. | 必须释放他的表皮张力 |
[05:55] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[05:57] | Oh, my God, Carter! | 天啊 卡特 |
[05:58] | Lydia, careful. | 莉迪亚 小心点 |
[06:00] | Sharon, is he gonna be okay? | 莎伦 他会没事吧 |
[06:03] | Carter suffered second-degree burns. | 卡特二度烧伤 |
[06:05] | They’re gonna be painful to the touch for a while. | 目前皮肤触碰会非常疼痛 |
[06:07] | Dr. Halstead, Lydia and Maurice Singleton. | 霍斯特德医生 莉迪亚和马莱斯·辛勒顿 |
[06:10] | Son, uh, how… How did this happen? | 儿子 这…都怎么回事 |
[06:12] | Is Bo all right? | 波没事吧 |
[06:15] | Were you with Bo? | 你和波在一起吗 |
[06:17] | That boy is nothing but trouble. | 那孩子只会带来麻烦 |
[06:19] | That’s not true, Mom. | 不是这样的 妈妈 |
[06:20] | You know you are not allowed to go over to his house. | 你知道你不准去他家的 |
[06:23] | Lydia, just lighten up a little bit, please. | 莉迪亚 先冷静一下 拜托 |
[06:28] | Uh, Maria, wash the burns with soap and water, | 玛利亚 用肥皂和水清洗烧伤处 |
[06:29] | apply Silvadene cream, and I’ll be back to help dress him. | 用磺胺嘧啶银霜 我等下回来帮他换衣服 |
[06:32] | Thank you, Dr. Halstead. | 谢谢你 霍斯特德医生 |
[06:34] | Here, please. | 来 |
[06:39] | That kid’s in pretty bad shape. | 那孩子的情况很糟糕 |
[06:41] | Have you notified his parents? | 你通知他父母了吗 |
[06:42] | They were visiting some friends over in Lake Geneva. | 他们去日内瓦湖附近拜访朋友了 |
[06:44] | Driving back now. | 正在驱车回来 |
[06:46] | That’s terrible news to come home to. | 回家就得迎接这种坏消息 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:49] | All right. | 好 |
[06:57] | So, sidelined for the conjoined twins surgery, | 一边为分离双胞胎做准备 |
[06:59] | and now you’re doing procedures before your morning coffee? | 现在还在早上喝咖啡之前就做手术 |
[07:02] | – I like the fight in you. – I’m a glutton for punishment. | -喜欢你的冲劲 -我不怕辛苦 |
[07:05] | Latham made his choice clear. | 莱瑟的决定很明确 |
[07:07] | You know, it’s not over until the first incision. | 下第一刀之前都没有定论 |
[07:09] | Start playing nice, maybe you’ll be holding the scalpel. | 态度好一点 也许能由你来主刀 |
[07:12] | Are you all of a sudden rooting for my success? | 你这是突然开始支持我了吗 |
[07:13] | Not at all, I just hate winning by default. | 并不是 我只是不喜欢赢得不明不白 |
[07:20] | Bruce Hammond, 34. | 布鲁斯·汉蒙德 34岁 |
[07:22] | Blunt trauma to the chest | 胸部因高速车祸 |
[07:23] | following a high-speed car accident. | 遭到钝器撞击 |
[07:25] | Negative echo, but a small left hemothorax | 没有回声 但是左侧有些血胸 |
[07:27] | and a sternal fracture. | 并胸骨骨折 |
[07:28] | CT’s negative for aortic injury. | CT显示没有主动脉损伤 |
[07:31] | Yes, but Radiology read that there might be | 是的 但是放射科表示可能还有 |
[07:32] | a small pericardial effusion. | 一些心包积液 |
[07:34] | Since he’s got a hemothorax, let’s put a chest tube in | 既然他胸腔积血 那我们插胸管 |
[07:36] | and see what comes out, | 看看会怎么样吧 |
[07:39] | and if he needs surgery, | 如果他需要手术 |
[07:40] | we can do a high left thoracotomy. | 我们可以做一个左胸高位胸廓切开术 |
[07:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:44] | Is that a blush of contrast over the right atrium? | 右心房是一点阴影吗 |
[07:48] | If there’s a hole in his heart, he needs a median sternotomy. | 如果他的心脏上有个洞 那他需要正中胸骨切开术 |
[07:50] | Good eye, Dr. Bekker. | 好眼力 贝克医生 |
[07:52] | If it is a blush, we can’t afford to ignore it. | 如果这是阴影 那就不能忽视 |
[07:54] | I don’t know, opening him up is highly aggressive, | 我不知道 把他开胸感觉太过了 |
[07:57] | and we don’t know whether the contrast | 我们都不知道这阴影是在 |
[07:58] | is inside or outside of his heart. | 心脏内还是心脏外 |
[08:02] | If the majority is in favor of sternotomy… | 如果多数人同意开胸 |
[08:07] | – I’ll follow. – Excellent. | -那我也同意 -很好 |
[08:09] | Dr. Bekker, you’ll lead. Dr. Rhodes, you’ll assist. | 贝克医生 你主刀 罗德斯医生 你协助 |
[08:16] | Oh, don’t look so pained. | 别看上去这么痛苦 |
[08:18] | I think you just earned yourself some good will. | 我觉得你给你自己赢得了一点人心 |
[08:23] | When did Emma’s pain start? | 爱玛什么时候开始疼的 |
[08:25] | About an hour ago, halfway through ballet class. | 一小时之前 正在上芭蕾舞课 |
[08:27] | I wasn’t sure if I should bring her in, | 我不知道该不该带她过来 |
[08:29] | but her mom would have my head if something happened to her. | 但是她如果出事 她妈妈绝对不会放过我 |
[08:32] | I was worried that it might be appendicitis. | 我担心可能会是阑尾炎 |
[08:35] | No, appendicitis would be pain on her right side, | 不 阑尾炎的疼痛应该是在右侧 |
[08:37] | but I would like to get an ultrasound. | 但我还是想做个超声检查 |
[08:39] | You know, when I was young, I wanted to take ballet, | 我小时候 我想学芭蕾的 |
[08:42] | but unfortunately, I was born with two left feet, | 可惜我一生下来就笨手笨脚的 |
[08:44] | so I went with violin instead. | 于是我就学小提琴了 |
[08:47] | Well, I don’t really like dance, | 我其实也不喜欢跳舞 |
[08:50] | but my mommy did ballet when she was young, | 但我妈妈小时候学过芭蕾 |
[08:52] | so she makes me go. | 所以她让我也学 |
[08:55] | Right now, I’m gonna put this on your stomach, | 现在我要把这个放在你肚子上 |
[08:56] | so I can see what’s inside, okay? | 让我看看这里面 好吗 |
[08:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Monique, can you increase the depth? | 莫妮克 能不能增加一下深度 |
[09:10] | I can’t see her uterus and ovaries. | 我看不到她的子宫和卵巢 |
[09:12] | It’s already all the way up, Dr. Manning. | 应景到深度了 曼宁医生 |
[09:21] | All right, let’s start a line. | 先输液吧 |
[09:22] | Give her 1 milligram of morphine for the pain. | 给她输一毫克吗啡缓解疼痛 |
[09:24] | And let me know as soon as her mom gets here. | 她妈妈到了就告诉我 |
[09:25] | I’d like to speak with her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[09:29] | Is Emma gonna be okay? | 爱玛会没事的吧 |
[09:30] | Yes, but it’s a good thing that you brought her in. | 是的 但还好你带她过来了 |
[09:33] | All right, Emma, I’m gonna be back soon, okay? | 好了 爱玛 我马上回来 好吗 |
[09:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[09:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[09:43] | Hey, Dr. Charles, you got a sec? | 查尔斯医生 有时间吗 |
[09:45] | I’ve got a case I’d like to run by you. | 我有个病例想请你看看 |
[09:48] | – What you got? – My patient, Emma, nine, | -怎么了 -我的病人 爱玛 九岁 |
[09:50] | she presented with abdominal pain on the left side, | 她的左腹部疼痛 |
[09:52] | so I did a quick bedside scan to check her ovaries. | 于是我进行了快速的临床扫描查看她的卵巢 |
[09:54] | It’s actually testicular torsion. | 结果发现是睾丸扭转 |
[09:57] | – Testicular torsion? – Yes. | -睾丸扭转 -没错 |
[09:58] | The ultrasound showed an absence of uterus and ovaries, | 超声结果显示没有卵巢和子宫 |
[10:01] | but she has undescended testes. | 但是她有隐睾 |
[10:04] | Nothing about this in her chart? | 她的病史中没有吗 |
[10:06] | No, I doubt the family has any idea. | 没有 我怀疑她的家人都不知道 |
[10:08] | Okay… page Pediatric Urology. | 好 呼叫儿童泌尿科 |
[10:11] | – We need to get a plan together. – Okay, thank you. | -我们得一起讨论个计划 -谢谢 |
[10:21] | I suspect Emma has 17-beta HSD3 deficiency. | 我怀疑爱玛缺乏17βHSD3 |
[10:24] | It’s caused by a genetic mutation. | 这是因基因变异导致的 |
[10:26] | Emma’s testes aren’t able to carry out | 爱玛的睾丸无法进行 |
[10:28] | the final step of testosterone synthesis. | 睾酮的合成的最后一步 |
[10:29] | So, just to be clear, genetically, she’s male? | 我确认一下 基因上来说 她是男性吗 |
[10:33] | She almost certainly has XY chromosomes, yes. | 她有XY染色体 所以是的 |
[10:35] | As far as the testicular torsion, what’s required? | 至于睾丸扭结 需要做什么 |
[10:38] | We need to untwist the testis | 我们需要解开睾丸扭结 |
[10:39] | and then fixate it via orchiopexy. | 再用睾丸固定术进行固定 |
[10:41] | So we’ll be able to save the testicle? | 我们能救下睾丸对吗 |
[10:43] | With surgery, yes, | 做手术就可以 |
[10:44] | otherwise it’ll die from lack of blood flow | 否则六到八小时之内 |
[10:45] | in six, maybe eight hours tops. | 它就会死于缺乏供血 |
[10:48] | Okay, thank you, Dr. Rios. | 谢谢你 里奥斯医生 |
[10:49] | We’ll share the news with her mother | 我们会将情况告知她妈妈 |
[10:50] | and get surgical consent. | 拿到手术许可 |
[10:54] | This news could change Emma’s whole sense of identity. | 这个消息会改变爱玛整个自我认知 |
[10:57] | It is a lot for this family to process. | 她的家人也需要一段时间消化 |
[10:59] | You know, my experience in situations like this | 其实 我在这种情况下的经验是 |
[11:01] | is that the children are often | 虽然很多人想不到 |
[11:03] | surprisingly open-minded and resilient. | 但孩子们往往会很开明很坚强 |
[11:12] | What’s the story? | 怎么回事 |
[11:13] | Well, Carter said that Bo was cooking up BHL. | 卡特说波在做BHL |
[11:17] | Uh, butane hash oil. | 就是丁烷油 |
[11:18] | You blast marijuana with enough butane, | 用足量丁烷烧大麻 |
[11:20] | and you get pure THC. | 就能得到高纯度四氢大麻酚 |
[11:21] | Lengths kids will go to to get high these days. | 现在的孩子们为了嗑药可真是拼了 |
[11:23] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[11:24] | Uh, Carter said he heard screams from the other room, | 卡特说听到另一个房间传来尖叫 |
[11:26] | so he ran in, he tried to pat out the flames on Bo. | 于是冲了进去 想扑灭波身上的火 |
[11:29] | Then his sweatshirt caught fire, | 结果他的衣服着了火 |
[11:30] | but he dropped and rolled. | 但他立刻躺倒滚来滚去 |
[11:32] | Guessing from Bo’s burns, he didn’t do the same. | 从波的烧伤情况来看 他没有照做 |
[11:34] | Yeah, Carter said Bo panicked and ran. | 对 卡特说波吓坏了 直接跑了 |
[11:37] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他聊聊吗 |
[11:38] | He’s nonresponsive and on a ventilator, | 他现在昏迷了 戴着呼吸机 |
[11:40] | but I’ll let you know. | 我再通知你吧 |
[11:44] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[11:47] | Dr. Frisch. | 弗里斯医生 |
[11:48] | I think after last night, you can call me Maia. | 我觉得经过了昨晚 你可以叫我玛亚了 |
[11:52] | Lunch? I’m buying. | 吃午餐吗 我请 |
[11:55] | Uh, pretty slammed today. | 今天有点忙 |
[11:57] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[12:01] | I take it you and Nat are on the outs still? | 看来你和小娜还在闹别扭 |
[12:05] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[12:07] | Careful. She’ll come around. | 保重 她会想通的 |
[12:15] | Mr. Lee, this stage in your life can bring | 李先生 人生走到这个阶段 |
[12:17] | a lot of painful emotions and memories up. | 可能会勾起很多痛苦的回忆和感情 |
[12:20] | I can help to talk about what you’re feeling, | 我可以陪你聊聊你现在的感受 |
[12:23] | any concerns you’re having, | 比如你的担忧 |
[12:25] | fears, regrets. | 害怕 和遗憾 |
[12:31] | Henry, what is it? What’s wrong? | 亨利 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[12:37] | Where’s my shirt? | 我的衣服呢 |
[12:58] | My boy… | 我儿子 |
[13:00] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[13:01] | You have a son? | 你有儿子吗 |
[13:05] | When he was little, | 他小的时候 |
[13:07] | he was my shadow… | 特别粘我 |
[13:10] | but as he got older, we started butting heads. | 但他长大之后 我们就开始有矛盾 |
[13:15] | Didn’t care too much for all my rules. | 他不太遵守我定的规矩 |
[13:19] | Rough neighborhood where we lived. | 我们住的地方不太安全 |
[13:22] | Sounds like you were just trying to protect him. | 你似乎只是想保护他 |
[13:24] | But maybe I was too hard on him. | 但也许是我逼他太紧了 |
[13:31] | His mom passed about ten years ago. | 他母亲大概十年前去世了 |
[13:35] | After the funeral, we had words. | 葬礼之后 我们聊了聊 |
[13:40] | Said some ugly things to each other. | 说了不少伤人的话 |
[13:44] | Haven’t spoken since. | 从此再没说过话 |
[13:47] | Do you have his phone number? Any idea where he lives? | 你有他电话吗 知道他住在哪儿吗 |
[13:50] | Last I heard, he was up in Wilmette… | 我上次听说 他去了威尔麦特 |
[13:56] | or maybe Skokie? | 或者是斯科基 |
[13:58] | Can’t remember. | 记不清了 |
[14:02] | Should’ve reached out sooner. | 我应该早点联系他的 |
[14:05] | It’s not too late. We’ll find him. | 现在也不晚 我们会找到他 |
[14:08] | We will do our best, Mr. Lee. | 我们会尽力的 李先生 |
[14:21] | Don’t you think you’re overpromising? | 你不觉得你把话说太满了吗 |
[14:24] | How do you know we’ll be able to track this guy down? | 你怎么知道我们一定能找到他 |
[14:27] | I’m not letting Henry die alone. | 我不会让亨利独自死去 |
[14:35] | Ruptured atrial appendage. | 心耳破裂 |
[14:38] | Median sternotomy was the right call. | 确实应该做中央胸骨切开术 |
[14:41] | Ah, it was a coin toss. Could’ve gone the other way. | 掷硬币一样的选择 也可能会选另一条路 |
[14:44] | Still, pulling someone through | 不过 那么严重的钝挫伤 |
[14:46] | that kind of blunt trauma, it’s impressive. | 能够把人救回来还是很了不起的 |
[14:49] | You should write it up. | 你应该写个报告 |
[14:50] | I know I said play nice, but don’t go soft on me. | 我虽然说让你友好点 但也别这么怂啊 |
[14:52] | – That’s no fun. – Hold on… | -那还有什么意思 -等等 |
[14:55] | There are only 244 instruments here. | 这里只有244件工具 |
[14:58] | There are supposed to be 245. | 应该有245件的 |
[15:00] | Dr. Rhodes, stop closing. Everyone search your areas. | 罗德斯医生 停止缝合 所有人检查自己的区域 |
[15:03] | Check your trays, the drape pockets, | 托盘 制服口袋 |
[15:04] | look in the basins, everywhere. | 还有垃圾桶 都看一看 |
[15:05] | It has to be here somewhere. | 肯定在手术室里 |
[15:09] | Somebody talk to me, anybody! | 没人说句话吗 快点 |
[15:11] | We counted three times already. | 我们已经数了三次 |
[15:17] | Instrument’s in the chest. | 工具在胸腔里 |
[15:22] | Get a tech in here to get a chest X-ray, | 叫技术人员进来做胸部透视 |
[15:24] | and page Dr. Latham now! | 立刻呼叫莱瑟医生过来 |
[15:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:28] | How could her doctors have missed this for so long? | 这么长时间 她的那些医生怎么会没注意到 |
[15:31] | Why don’t we go somewhere more private? | 不如我们换个地方聊聊 |
[15:33] | Your daughter is in excellent hands, trust me. | 我们会照顾好你的女儿 请放心 |
[15:35] | Here, right this way. | 来 这边请 |
[15:38] | So, because Emma’s genitals are typically female, | 因为爱玛的外生殖器与女性无异 |
[15:40] | there was no reason to suspect that she had the condition. | 所以不会有人怀疑她是这种情况 |
[15:43] | If the testicular torsion | 如果睾丸扭结 |
[15:44] | hadn’t caused Emma’s pain today, | 没有在今天让爱玛感到疼痛 |
[15:46] | it’s very likely she wouldn’t have been diagnosed | 她很有可能会在青春期之后 |
[15:48] | until she reached puberty. | 才被确诊此病 |
[15:49] | What happens during puberty? | 青春期会怎样 |
[15:51] | When Emma turns 12 or 13, | 爱玛长到12或13岁时 |
[15:53] | uh, the testes will start to make testosterone. | 睾丸会开始分泌睾丸酮 |
[15:55] | She may develop typically male attributes: | 她会开始出现男性体征 |
[15:58] | um, body and facial hair, an Adam’s apple, | 比如体毛和胡须 喉结 |
[16:00] | – her voice may deepen. – What? | -声音也会变粗 -什么 |
[16:02] | No, that can’t happen. You have to take them out. | 绝对不能这样 一定得摘除掉 |
[16:05] | The only thing that is medically necessary right now | 医学上来看 目前唯一需要做的 |
[16:07] | is to alleviate Emma’s pain by untwisting the testis. | 就是解开睾丸的扭结 解除爱玛的痛苦 |
[16:10] | But Emma would have to have | 但爱玛的下面 |
[16:12] | another surgery down the line, right? | 还得再做一次手术 对吧 |
[16:13] | I mean, she’d have to have them taken out. | 一定要为她摘除掉睾丸 |
[16:15] | She’s a girl. | 她是个女孩 |
[16:16] | Children with Emma’s condition | 像爱玛这样的病例 |
[16:17] | often identify as male after puberty. | 通常在青春期后会定位为男性 |
[16:20] | No, that’s not… That’s not gonna happen. | 不 那不…那不可能 |
[16:24] | I want you to take them out. | 我想让你取出它们 |
[16:25] | To perform an irreversible procedure of this nature, | 想进行这种性质的不可逆手术 |
[16:28] | we would need to inform Emma and get her assent. | 我们需要通知爱玛 并征得她的同意才行 |
[16:31] | Her assent? She’s nine. | 她的同意 她才九岁 |
[16:33] | She won’t understand, and even if she does, | 她不会懂的 就算懂 |
[16:34] | – it’ll traumatize her. – We fully appreciate | -那也会留下阴影 -我们完全理解 |
[16:37] | how completely overwhelming this is right now. | 这件事现在有多难以消化 |
[16:39] | Really, we do. | 相信我 真的 |
[16:40] | But the truth is is that the evolving thinking | 但事实是 随着医学道德的前进 |
[16:42] | among medical ethicists | 大家都认为 |
[16:43] | is that children should be afforded gender autonomy, | 无论任何年纪的儿童 |
[16:46] | regardless of their age. | 都该拥有性别自主权 |
[16:48] | You know what, I just wanna be with my daughter right now. | 知道吗 我现在只想陪着我女儿 |
[16:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:59] | – What the hell is that? – No idea. | -那是什么东西 -不知道 |
[17:02] | Not an instrument I recognize. | 不是我认识的器械 |
[17:04] | But it is a foreign body, | 但那的确是个外来物 |
[17:05] | and we can’t pinpoint where it is. | 而且我们无法确定它的位置 |
[17:06] | It could be in the pleural cavity, the pericardium. | 它可能在胸腔或者心包膜里 |
[17:09] | We’re going to have to reopen the sternotomy. | 我们得重新开胸 |
[17:10] | Clearly. | 显然是 |
[17:12] | How could a careless oversight like this occur? | 这种如此粗心的失误是怎么发生的 |
[17:15] | We use the same instruments, | 每一次我们用的都是 |
[17:16] | the same routine every single time. | 相同的器械 相同的步骤 |
[17:17] | How could both of you miss it? | 你们俩怎么可能都忽略了 |
[17:19] | Is… is the patient’s skin fully closed? | 病人的皮肤已经完全缝合了吗 |
[17:22] | No. A few staples away. | 没有 还剩几针 |
[17:25] | If the skin isn’t closed, | 如果还没完全缝合 |
[17:26] | then the incident isn’t a sentinel event. | 这次意外就不算警讯事件 |
[17:28] | Going back in won’t be considered a second operation. | 重新开胸也不是二次手术 |
[17:30] | You both narrowly escaped an investigation by the hospital | 你们算是侥幸逃过了医院的调查 |
[17:33] | and a report to IDPH. | 和向州卫生部的上报 |
[17:35] | I want you in my office | 等外来物取出 |
[17:36] | as soon as you retrieve the foreign body, | 你们两个立刻到我办公室来 |
[17:39] | and I wanna know who’s responsible. | 我想知道这是谁的责任 |
[17:45] | Don’t beat yourself up. It’s only your second strike. | 别太自责了 你才只是二犯而已 |
[17:49] | You know this could just as easily be your instrument, right? | 你知道那很可能是你的器械吧 |
[17:53] | Lucky it’s an easy fix. | 只是小手术算你走运 |
[18:01] | You better not have been smoking with Bo. | 你最好没跟波一起吸大麻 |
[18:03] | I wasn’t, Mom. I told you already. | 我已经说过没有了 妈妈 |
[18:07] | Bo almost ended up in juvie last year, | 波去年差点进了少管所 |
[18:10] | but the judge agreed to give him another shot. | 但法官同意再给他一次机会 |
[18:11] | Now, you would’ve thought he would’ve learned his lesson… | 你以为他已经知道教训了… |
[18:13] | Mom, just shut up, okay? | 妈 你能闭嘴吗 |
[18:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:16] | Don’t talk to your mother like that. What is with you? | 不许这么跟你妈说话 你怎么回事 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:23] | – Sats are dropping. – What’s wrong with Bo? | -血氧量下降 -波怎么了 |
[18:26] | Take him off the vent and start bagging. | 取掉呼吸机 开始上气袋 |
[18:28] | He’s bradying down. Heart rate’s 30. | 生命迹象减缓 心率30 |
[18:29] | Give him 1 milligram of Epi. | 注射1毫克肾上腺素 |
[18:33] | – No pulse. PEA. – Another milligram of Epi. | -没有脉搏 -再注射1毫克 |
[18:43] | Asystole. He’s gone. | 心搏停止 他走了 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:58] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[19:01] | – Son… – Bo, please! | -儿子 -波 求你了 |
[19:02] | – Carter… – Carter… Carter… | -卡特 -卡特 |
[19:03] | – No, just go save him, please! – Sweetie… | -不 去救他啊 求你们了 -亲爱的 |
[19:05] | Please, Bo, come on, man! | 波 坚持住啊 伙计 |
[19:08] | – Bo! – Carter… | -波 -卡特 |
[19:09] | Bo, come on, man! | 波 别走 伙计 |
[19:22] | – That poor family. – Yeah. | -可怜的一家人 -是啊 |
[19:25] | It’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[19:26] | Bo’s parents said he’d been doing so well. | 波的父母说他表现得很棒 |
[19:29] | They’d been regularly drug-testing him. | 他们一直在定期给他做药检 |
[19:31] | He’d been clean for months. | 他已经好几个月没吸毒了 |
[19:33] | Guess he just fell off the wagon. | 我猜他是旧瘾复发了 |
[19:35] | Did you get a tox screen on Bo? | 你给波做了药物鉴定吗 |
[19:37] | No, why? | 没有 为什么 |
[19:39] | Do me a favor and get one. | 帮我个忙 给他做一个吧 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna get one on Carter. | 我也给卡特做一个 |
[19:44] | Jackson Lee. | 杰克逊·李 |
[19:46] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好的 |
[19:47] | All right, thank you, bye. | 好 谢谢你 再见 |
[19:50] | Hey, any news? | 有消息吗 |
[19:52] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:53] | I think I found his Linkedln profile, though. | 但我好像找到了他的领英账户 |
[19:56] | Just trying to track down a phone number or an email address. | 我就是想找个电话号码或者邮箱地址 |
[19:59] | I have a friend over at the DMV. | 我在车管所有个朋友 |
[20:01] | Send me what you have on Jackson. | 把杰克逊的资料发给我 |
[20:02] | – I’ll see what he can do. – Thanks, Maggie. | -我看看他知不知道 -谢谢你 麦基 |
[20:04] | – Yeah. – Need some help in here. | -没事 -这边需要帮忙 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | Sats down to 90. CO2’s at 65 on the ABG. | 血氧量降到了90 动脉血气检查二氧化碳有65 |
[20:12] | Okay, Mr. Lee, you have DNI and DNR orders on your chart. | 李先生 你的病历上写着不用救治 |
[20:15] | Now, I need to confirm that you do not want us to intubate you | 现在我要和你确认 你不希望我们给你插管 |
[20:18] | or perform CPR should your heart stop. | 或实施心肺复苏阻止你心脏停跳 对吗 |
[20:30] | Okay. Then we’re gonna make you feel comfortable. | 好 那我们就帮你减轻些痛苦 |
[20:32] | Start a morphine drip and give 4 of Ativan. | 开始滴注吗啡 注射4毫克络艾塞半 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | No holes in the right pleura. | 右胸膜无穿孔 |
[21:03] | Or the left. | 左边也没有 |
[21:06] | It must be in the pericardium. | 一定是在心包膜里了 |
[21:08] | Give me more suction. | 这里再抽吸一下 |
[21:15] | Instrument’s not there. | 没有器械 |
[21:18] | It’s in the heart. | 是在心脏里面 |
[21:20] | We’re going to have to reopen the atriotomy. | 我们需要重新打开他的心房 |
[21:22] | That’s going to require putting him back on bypass. | 那就要再给他上支路导管 |
[21:25] | You’re increasing his risk of air embolism and stroke. | 你们是在提高他的气栓和中风风险 |
[21:27] | We’re aware, Marty, but we don’t have a choice. | 我们知道 马蒂 但我们别无选择 |
[21:30] | Your quick fix just got a lot more complicated. | 你的小手术可变得复杂多了 |
[21:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:38] | You feeling better, Emma? | 你感觉好些了吗 爱玛 |
[21:39] | My mommy says I’ll need an operation. | 妈妈说我需要做手术 |
[21:41] | Yes, that’s what my friend, Dr. Charles, and I | 是 我的朋友查尔斯医生和我来 |
[21:44] | – came to talk to you about. – Hi, Emma. | -就是想跟你说这个 -你好 爱玛 |
[21:46] | So, you remember when I took a picture of your belly earlier? | 你还记得我之前给你的肚子照了相吗 |
[21:49] | Well, it showed me that you have something inside of you. | 照片告诉我 你的体内有些东西 |
[21:52] | Something that only boys have, honey, not girls. | 是只有男孩才有的东西 宝贝 不是女孩 |
[21:54] | That part inside of you, | 在你体内的那个部分 |
[21:56] | it may cause you to change a little | 可能会导致你在今后几年里 |
[21:58] | on the outside in a few years. | 外表发生一些变化 |
[21:59] | It’ll make you look like a boy. | 那会让你看起来像男孩子 |
[22:02] | Ms. Paulson, would you mind giving us a moment to explain? | 保罗森女士 能否请您让我们来解释呢 |
[22:05] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[22:06] | So, Emma… | 那么 爱玛 |
[22:08] | most people who look like girls on the outside | 大部分人都是外表像女孩 |
[22:11] | feel like girls on the inside, | 心里也认为自己是女孩 |
[22:13] | but sometimes, | 但有时候 |
[22:14] | a person who looks like a girl on the outside | 一个人虽然外表长得像女孩 |
[22:16] | feels like a boy on the inside, and you know what… | 但其实心里认为自己是男孩 你知道吗 |
[22:18] | O… okay, stop, stop, you… You’re just confusing her. | 好了请停一下 你们在混淆她 |
[22:21] | Of course Emma feels like a girl. | 爱玛当然认为自己是女孩了 |
[22:24] | Sweetie, the part inside of you, | 宝贝 你身体里的那部分 |
[22:26] | it’s what’s hurting you right now, | 就是让你觉得疼的东西 |
[22:28] | so Mommy wants the doctors to take it out | 所以妈妈想要医生把它取出来 |
[22:30] | so that you’ll be safe. | 这样你就没事了 |
[22:31] | – Mrs. Paulson… – Wait, will it hurt? | -保罗森女士 -等等 会疼吗 |
[22:33] | No, not at all, sweetie. | 不 完全不会的 宝贝 |
[22:35] | You’ll be asleep the whole time. | 你全程都是在沉睡 |
[22:36] | And when you wake up, we can get chocolate sundaes. | 等你醒来 我们就去吃巧克力圣代 |
[22:40] | So it’s okay if they take them out? | 可以拿出来吗 |
[22:44] | Ms. Paulson, can we speak to you outside for a moment? | 保罗森女士 我们能和你谈谈吗 |
[22:52] | Okay, you heard her. | 好了 你们听到了 |
[22:53] | You have her assent. Take them out. | 她同意了 去取出吧 |
[22:55] | It was not an informed decision. | 这不是充分告知后的同意 |
[22:56] | Well, Emma’s nine years old. | 爱玛才九岁 |
[22:57] | She didn’t understand half of what you were saying. | 你们说的东西她一半都听不明白 |
[22:59] | Again, regardless of her age, it’s very important | 再次重申 不管爱玛几岁 我们至少 |
[23:02] | that we at least try and explain the situation to Emma, | 要尽力把情况解释给她听 这很重要 |
[23:04] | so we can give her a chance to tell us how she feels. | 好让她能够告诉我们她的想法 |
[23:07] | I… I know how she feels. | 我知道她怎么想 |
[23:08] | I know my child, and I won’t let you manipulate her. | 我知道我的孩子 我不会让你们操控她的 |
[23:11] | We were not trying to manipulate her. | 我们没有想操控她 |
[23:12] | Why don’t we take a beat, | 不如我们再考虑一下 |
[23:14] | let Dr. Manning and I put our heads together, | 让曼宁医生和我再想一想 |
[23:16] | and see if we can come up with a course of action | 看看我们能不能想出 |
[23:17] | that everybody’s comfortable with, okay? | 一个万全之策 |
[23:26] | I take it things didn’t go well. | 看来情况不妙 |
[23:27] | Emma’s mom coerced her into having her testes removed. | 爱玛的妈妈强迫她切除睾丸 |
[23:30] | Yeah, we gotta get Goodwin involved | 是的 我们要让古德温介入 |
[23:32] | to see if we can convene an emergency ethics panel. | 看能不能召集一个紧急伦理小组 |
[23:35] | We have three hours tops until the testicle dies. | 我们还有三小时能拯救睾丸 |
[23:38] | We better move fast. | 动作要快了 |
[23:44] | Given the placement and orientation of the handprints | 卡特背上的手印的位置和方向 |
[23:47] | on Carter’s back, there’s no way they’re his own. | 不可能是他自己的 |
[23:51] | Okay? So? | 好 然后呢 |
[23:52] | So Carter told my brother, Jay, | 卡特告诉我弟弟杰 |
[23:54] | that he tried to slap out the flames on Bo. | 他想要扑灭波身上的火 |
[23:56] | I haven’t said anything to Jay. | 我还没和杰说什么 |
[23:58] | So, you think Carter may have started the fire | 所以你认为是卡特点的火 |
[24:01] | and is blaming Bo? | 然后怪在波头上 |
[24:03] | Carter tested positive for THC. | 卡特被查出吸了大麻 |
[24:08] | Bo was clean. | 但波没有 |
[24:11] | Thank you, Dr. Halstead. | 谢谢你 霍斯德特医生 |
[24:25] | What you up to? | 你忙什么呢 |
[24:27] | I’m trying to write a budget | 我正在写 |
[24:28] | for this research grant application, | 研究资助申请书的预算表 |
[24:30] | but Excel formulas hate me. | 但不太会用表格公式 |
[24:32] | Well, I don’t know if you know this, | 不知道你是否知情 |
[24:33] | but I am kinda a math whiz. | 其实我是个数学天才 |
[24:37] | I am, I can take a stab at it, if you wanna go see your dad. | 如果你答应见你爸爸的话 我可以试试 |
[24:39] | I don’t. | 我不要 |
[24:40] | I… I… I don’t want to talk about him, | 我不想提到他 |
[24:42] | and I don’t wanna see him. | 也不想见到他 |
[24:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:54] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[24:58] | I know you Sextons are as thick as thieves, | 我知道你们塞克斯顿家是家庭和睦的 |
[25:00] | but not every family’s like that. | 但家家有本难念的经 |
[25:07] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[25:15] | Your son is coming, Henry. | 你的儿子在路上了 亨利 |
[25:18] | Jackson’s coming. | 杰克逊来了 |
[25:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | My angel. | 我的天使 |
[25:28] | Metzenbaum and DeBakey Forceps. | 精细剪和无创镊 |
[25:33] | Reopening the atriotomy now. | 现在重新切开心房 |
[25:38] | I’ll need better visualization. Suction. | 让我看更清楚些 抽吸 |
[25:46] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[25:48] | Stuck in the ostia of the pulmonary vein. | 停留在肺静脉口 |
[25:51] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:53] | It’s the tip of a suction catheter. | 是抽吸导管的头端 |
[25:57] | You were the only one on suction. | 而你是唯一抽吸的人 |
[26:01] | Then hold on. | 先等一下 |
[26:03] | Cardiac suction catheters don’t have detachable tips. | 心脏抽吸导管是没有可拆卸头的 |
[26:08] | At one point, Dr. Bekker had to suction an area herself. | 中途贝克医生亲自抽吸了一会 |
[26:11] | I handed her a catheter from a trauma tray. | 我从创伤托盘递给她一根导管 |
[26:15] | I think it’s yours. | 我想是你的 |
[26:20] | Well, we’re going to need to take it out, aren’t we? | 好吧 我们先把它取出来 |
[26:23] | – Stone forceps. – Forceps. | -取石钳 -钳子 |
[26:33] | Got it. | 取出了 |
[26:37] | His BP is dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[26:38] | The vessel tore. He’s bleeding out. | 血管破了 他在流血 |
[26:40] | Quick, get me some 5-0 Prolene and a long needle driver. | 快 给我5-0缝线和长持针器 |
[26:42] | Careful you don’t ligate the vein. | 小心别缝了静脉 |
[26:44] | If you narrow it, he could lose part of his lung. | 如果你缝了它 他可能会丢掉一部分肺 |
[26:46] | Why don’t you stop backseat driving | 你能不能别说风凉话了 |
[26:47] | and help me save his life? | 赶快来帮我救人 |
[27:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 没事 |
[27:08] | No. | 不好 |
[27:09] | My patient’s mom is trying to force an invasive surgery on her. | 我的病人的母亲试图强迫她接受手术 |
[27:13] | Unless the ethics committee intervenes, | 除非道德委员会介入 |
[27:14] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to stop it. | 不然我没办法阻止 |
[27:17] | I mean, I know I shouldn’t be unloading on you. | 我知道我不该把你当发泄工具 |
[27:20] | I’m… I know we’re… I’m sorry. | 我知道我们…抱歉 |
[27:23] | No, it’s okay. Case sounds tough. | 没事的 听起来很棘手 |
[27:26] | Sorry, Nat… | 抱歉 小娜 |
[27:28] | but I know you’ll figure it out. | 我知道你会解决的 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:36] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[27:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:39] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[27:41] | Had a tough time… sleeping last night. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[27:44] | Anyway, good luck. | 好了 祝好运 |
[27:50] | Finished repairing the pulmonary vein laceration. | 完成了肺静脉撕裂伤的修复 |
[27:53] | BP any better, Marty? Talk to me. | 血压回升了吗 马蒂 告诉我 |
[27:55] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[27:59] | Dr. Rhodes, close the atriotomy, | 罗德斯医生 结束心房切开术 |
[28:00] | take the patient off bypass, and staple him up. | 把搭桥取下来 给他缝合 |
[28:03] | Uh, wait a second, you’re the lead here. | 等等 你是这里的主刀 |
[28:04] | You have to decide how you want him closed. | 你得决定你想怎么缝合他 |
[28:07] | Wires or plates and screws for the sternum? | 给胸骨缝线 用板还是螺钉 |
[28:09] | Don’t you remember how we closed him last time? | 你不记得上次我们怎么给他缝合的吗 |
[28:10] | Do it again. | 就那么缝合 |
[28:20] | I don’t know who the hell you think you are, | 我不知道你觉得你是谁 |
[28:21] | but that stunt you just pulled, | 但是你刚刚的愚蠢行为 |
[28:22] | leaving me there to clean up your mess? | 留我在那处理你的烂摊子 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[28:34] | Come on, Ava, | 好了 艾娃 |
[28:35] | you don’t have to worry about your reputation, okay? | 你不必担心你的名声的 好吗 |
[28:37] | This isn’t some reflection of your surgical skill. | 这并不反映你的手术技能 |
[28:39] | This is just… it… it’s human error. | 这只是…只是个人为的错误 |
[28:42] | It could happen to anybody. | 在谁身上都可能发生的 |
[28:44] | You really think it’s my reputation i’m worried about? | 你真的以为我担心的是我的名声 |
[28:48] | Bruce… Bruce almost died today, | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯今天差点就死了 |
[28:52] | because of my stupid mistake. | 因为我愚蠢的错误 |
[28:54] | He didn’t… Hey, listen to me. | 他没有…听我说 |
[28:57] | Ava, he didn’t. | 艾娃 他没死 |
[29:01] | He didn’t, okay? | 他没死 对吗 |
[29:03] | He’s in recovery because of what you did. | 他在康复 因为你所做的 |
[29:08] | Oh… What if he has deficits? | 如果他留下后遗症呢 |
[29:13] | I could never forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[29:19] | Involuntary manslaughter’s a class three felony. | 过失杀人是三级重罪 |
[29:22] | Carries a potential jail sentence. | 有判刑的潜在可能 |
[29:24] | It certainly doesn’t help matters | 如果卡特在陈述时撒谎 |
[29:25] | if Carter lied during his statement. | 是肯定不会有什么帮助的 |
[29:27] | Why are we discussing charges | 为什么我们在应该和警察谈谈的时候 |
[29:28] | when we should be talking to the police? | 在讨论诉讼 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉… |
[29:34] | but whatever the consequences are, | 但不管结果如何 |
[29:37] | Carter needs to face them. | 卡特都得面对 |
[29:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:41] | Thank you, gentlemen, for filling us in. | 谢谢你们来帮忙 先生们 |
[29:44] | We’ll handle it from here. | 我们来处理吧 |
[29:53] | Look, Sharon… | 莎伦… |
[29:55] | CFD and CPD will conduct | 芝加哥消防局和警局会进行 |
[29:57] | their own very thorough investigation, | 非常彻底的调查 |
[29:59] | and it is in the hospital’s best interest and frankly yours | 从医院的 坦白讲也是你的最佳利益出发 |
[30:03] | to not put yourself in the middle. | 最好不要掺和其中 |
[30:05] | But I am in the middle, Peter. | 但我已经掺和进来了 彼得 |
[30:07] | Carter’s my godson. | 卡特是我的教子 |
[30:08] | I’ve known this boy since he was in diapers. | 从他穿尿布开始我就认识他了 |
[30:10] | He’s not some master manipulator. | 他不是什么操纵大师 |
[30:14] | If he lied, it’s because he was scared. | 如果他撒谎了 那是因为他害怕 |
[30:17] | Beside the fact that the Singleton’s are your friends, | 而且辛勒顿家族是你的朋友 |
[30:19] | they are also major donors to this hospital, | 他们还是医院的大金主 |
[30:22] | and there is a multimillion dollar relationship at stake here. | 数百万美元的关系危在旦夕 |
[30:26] | So if the kid is gonna get in trouble, | 所以如果这孩子有麻烦了 |
[30:28] | please, let PD be the bad guys. | 拜托让警察局做那个坏人 |
[30:35] | Any word from the ethics committee? | 道德委员会有说什么吗 |
[30:40] | No way. | 不可能 |
[30:41] | No way they’re gonna allow this. | 他们不可能允许的 |
[30:43] | Because, technically, | 因为确切地讲 |
[30:44] | they have both Judy and Emma’s consent, | 他们有朱蒂和爱玛的同意 |
[30:46] | and because testicular torsion is a medical emergency, | 因为睾丸扭转是急诊 |
[30:49] | the hospital feels obligated to act. | 医院有责任采取行动 |
[30:51] | But the assent was coerced. | 但是那个同意是被迫的 |
[30:52] | Yeah, but coercion’s very difficult to prove, | 是 但很难证明是被迫的 |
[30:54] | and the truth is that in the majority of these cases, | 事实上 大多数这类案子 |
[30:56] | the court’s do side with the parents. | 法院都会站在父母那边 |
[30:58] | The board’s worried about a negligence suit. | 董事会担心有过失诉讼 |
[31:01] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:05] | Help. Someone, help. | 救命 来人 帮忙 |
[31:14] | Uh, what… what… what… what’s… What’s wrong with her? | 怎么 怎么 怎么 怎么 她怎么了 |
[31:16] | The testicle must be more ischemic. | 睾丸一定是缺血更严重了 |
[31:18] | Not getting enough blood flow. | 没有得到足够的血流量 |
[31:20] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[31:21] | Prep this patient for surgery now. | 现在给病人准备手术 |
[31:23] | Mommy, I’m scared. I don’t want them to hurt me. | 妈妈 我害怕 我不想他们伤害我 |
[31:25] | No, no, no, honey, they won’t hurt you, I promise. | 不不不 宝贝 他们不会伤害你的 我保证 |
[31:27] | Judy, I know you love your daughter, | 朱蒂 我知道你爱你女儿 |
[31:29] | and I know you’re afraid of what the future might hold, | 我知道你害怕未来怎么办 |
[31:31] | but Emma trusts you, she counts on you. | 但是爱玛相信你 她就指着你了 |
[31:34] | I just… I don’t want anything to happen to my little girl. | 我只是…我只是不想我的女儿有事 |
[31:35] | – She’s all that I have. – You’re not gonna lose her. | -她是我的一切 -你不会失去她的 |
[31:37] | No matter what gender Emma identifies with, | 无论爱玛是什么性别 |
[31:39] | she’s still gonna be your child, | 她还是你的孩子 |
[31:41] | the same kid who loves chocolate sundaes | 那个喜欢巧克力圣代 |
[31:43] | – and hates ballet. – She told you? | -讨厌芭蕾的孩子 -她告诉你的 |
[31:46] | That’s the exciting part: | 那是最棒的部分 |
[31:47] | having our kids show us who they are in their own time. | 让我们的孩子向我们展示他们真实的自己 |
[31:50] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[31:53] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[31:57] | Don’t take them out. | 别取出来 |
[31:59] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[32:06] | Hey, Maggie, any word from Henry’s son? | 麦基 有亨利儿子的消息吗 |
[32:09] | I thought he was just driving down from Wilmette. | 我以为他正从威尔米特开车赶来 |
[32:11] | His phone keeps on going to voicemail. | 他的电话一直转入留言信箱 |
[32:13] | Maybe he changed his mind about coming. | 也许他改变主意不来了 |
[32:15] | How can he let his father die alone? | 他怎么能让他父亲孤独死去 |
[32:16] | We don’t know the whole story, April, | 我们不知道整个故事是什么 艾普尔 |
[32:18] | what went on between them. | 他们之间发生了什么 |
[32:20] | Some things are hard to get over. | 有些事很难过去 |
[32:22] | I never should have gotten Henry’s hopes up. | 我就不应该给亨利希望 |
[32:24] | – I have to tell him. – I’ll go with you. | -我得告诉他 -我和你一起去 |
[32:36] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[32:39] | Henry… | 亨利… |
[32:42] | Jackson… | 杰克逊… |
[32:44] | – Son… – Henry, I’m sorry… | -儿子… -亨利 我很抱歉… |
[32:47] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[32:53] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[32:57] | You came? | 你来了 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:02] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[33:05] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[33:26] | The evidence is substantial, | 证据很充分 |
[33:28] | and it’s in Carter’s best interest | 从卡特的利益出发 |
[33:31] | to come clean to the police on his own. | 最好是自己去警察局坦白 |
[33:34] | – A jury will look favorably on that. – A jury? | -陪审团会认可这种行为的 -陪审团 |
[33:37] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不 |
[33:39] | Sharon, I am begging you, | 莎伦 我求求你 |
[33:43] | – please do not say anything. – Lydia… | -求你别说出去 -莉迪亚 |
[33:45] | This will not bring Bo back, | 这不会让波起死回生 |
[33:49] | and it will ruin Carter’s life. | 也不能毁掉卡特的人生 |
[33:59] | – Grace? – I had to talk to you. | -格蕾丝 -我得和你谈谈 |
[34:03] | When we got here, | 我们到这时 |
[34:05] | Dr. Choi told us what, uh, Carter did. | 崔医生告诉我们卡特的所作所为 |
[34:08] | Grace, I… | 格蕾丝 我… |
[34:09] | He said when the paramedics found the boys, | 他说急救人员找到孩子们时 |
[34:12] | that Carter… | 卡特… |
[34:14] | was performing CPR on Bo. | 他在给波做心肺复苏 |
[34:20] | I’m so sorry, Lydia. | 对不起 莉迪亚 |
[34:23] | I’m so sorry that Bo got Carter into this mess. | 真的对不起 波连累了卡特 |
[34:27] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:45] | Hey, Will… | 威尔 |
[34:46] | thank you for earlier. | 之前谢谢你 |
[34:49] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[34:50] | Well, that’s the point. You just listened. | 就是那样 你听我说话 |
[34:53] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[34:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:56] | Well, I’m always here to lend an ear anytime you need. | 只要你需要 我随时洗耳恭听 |
[34:59] | How ’bout tonight? | 今晚如何 |
[35:01] | Oysters at Shaw’s? | 肖氏酒吧吃牡蛎吧 |
[35:05] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好 -说定了 |
[35:32] | You know the last time | 你知道上次我们 |
[35:33] | we were in a hospital room together? | 一起在医院是什么时候吗 |
[35:38] | The day you were born. | 是你出生那天 |
[35:42] | – You were there? – Mm-hmm, yeah. | -你在场吗 -是的 |
[35:44] | I was holding you when you opened your eyes | 你第一次睁开眼的时候 |
[35:47] | for the first time. | 就是我在抱着你 |
[35:49] | You know, they say it takes about a week | 大家都说新生儿要一个星期后 |
[35:51] | for a newborn to focus on objects, | 才能盯着某个东西看 |
[35:54] | but I swear, | 但我发誓 |
[35:56] | you looked right at me. | 你当时注视着我 |
[35:59] | And that was it. | 就是那样 |
[36:00] | I was hooked. | 我被深深吸引了 |
[36:03] | You know, Carter, you’re my godson. | 卡特 你是我的教子 |
[36:06] | I only want what’s best for you. | 我都是为了你好 |
[36:10] | And if there’s anything else | 如果你还有什么 |
[36:12] | you need to tell the police, baby, | 是要告诉警察的 孩子 |
[36:16] | now is the time. | 就趁现在吧 |
[36:19] | You… | 你 |
[36:23] | You’re gonna carry this day with you | 否则你的余生都会 |
[36:25] | for the rest of your life, | 无法释怀这一天 |
[36:29] | and holding a secret on top of that… | 永远保守着这个秘密 |
[36:33] | it’ll be too much, baby. | 太沉重了 孩子 |
[36:41] | It’ll break you, Carter. | 它会击溃你 卡特 |
[36:45] | It’ll break you. | 它会击溃你 |
[36:58] | Yes, he’s hanging in. Yeah, I’ll… | 对 他没大碍了 好 我会… |
[37:01] | Let… let… let me call you back, Miles, thanks, bye. | 我晚点打给你 迈尔斯 谢谢 再见 |
[37:08] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[37:10] | Carter asked to speak with Detective Halstead again. | 卡特要求再和霍斯德特警探谈谈 |
[37:13] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry, Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚 |
[37:22] | You’re sorry? | 抱歉 |
[37:31] | That was the right thing to do, Ms. Goodwin. | 你做得对 古德温女士 |
[37:37] | Yeah, I think that’s debatable. | 我想还很难说 |
[37:40] | When the Singletons pull their funding, | 辛勒顿家要是撤资 |
[37:42] | which I imagine they’re going to do, | 我想他们应该会这么做的 |
[37:45] | you’re gonna have to answer to the board. | 你救得去向董事会交代了 |
[37:51] | I’m prepared to do that. | 我已经准备好了 |
[38:29] | Noah… what you did in there… | 诺亚 你刚在里面做的 |
[38:31] | You think I was wrong | 你觉得我错了 |
[38:33] | for letting him think his son was there. | 我不该让他以为他儿子来了 |
[38:35] | No. No, I don’t. I think it was really kind. | 不 不是的 我觉得你很善良 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry I snapped at you earlier. | 抱歉我之前给你甩脸了 |
[38:44] | No, you don’t… you don’t have to apologize. That’s… | 不 你不需要道歉 其实… |
[38:46] | No, I do. I do. You were just being a friend. | 不 我该道歉 你只是朋友善意的提醒 |
[38:52] | When I said I didn’t wanna see my dad, | 我说我不想见我爸爸的时候 |
[38:53] | the truth is I don’t want to want to see him. | 其实是我不想自己想见他 |
[38:55] | Does that make sense? | 这么说能明白吗 |
[38:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:01] | It doesn’t make sense to me either. | 我也搞不明白 |
[39:07] | – Night, Noah. – Night. | -晚安 诺亚 -晚安 |
[39:31] | – How’s the patient? – Just waking up. | -病人怎么样 -刚醒 |
[39:34] | But his vitals are stable and he’s neurologically intact. | 他的体征稳定 而且神经系统无恙 |
[39:38] | I suppose you know what I’m going to ask next. | 我想你们知道我接下来要问什么 |
[39:41] | It was my instrument, Dr. Latham. | 是我的器械 莱瑟医生 |
[39:43] | I take full responsibility. | 我承担全部责任 |
[39:44] | No, it was my instrument. My fault. | 不 是我的器械 是我的错 |
[39:46] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -不是的 -是的 |
[39:56] | My rabbi used to say, | 我的老师以前常说 |
[39:59] | “Klieg, Klieg, Klieg, du bist a nar.” | 叽里咕噜噼里啪啦 |
[40:03] | “You are smart, smart, smart, | “你们是很聪明 |
[40:05] | but, eh, not so smart.” | 不过还不够聪明” |
[40:09] | You both are my most promising fellows, | 你们都是我严重最有前途的同事 |
[40:13] | but now I am no longer certain that either of you | 但现在我不太确定你们两个 |
[40:16] | should be my second for the conjoined twins surgery. | 够不够格当我连体双胞胎手术的副手了 |
[40:20] | I’ll be watching you both very closely going forward. | 我只会会好好考察你们俩的 |
[40:31] | – You didn’t have to do that. – I know. | -你没必要这样的 -我知道 |
[40:35] | – I can take my lumps. – Never said you couldn’t. | -我承受得住 -我也没说你不行啊 |
[40:43] | I guess we’re both in the doghouse now. | 我想我们是都被嫌弃了吧 |
[40:45] | Plenty of room for two. | 同是天涯沦落人 |
[40:48] | Don’t worry, you get used to it. | 别担心 你会习惯的 |
[40:50] | Builds character. | 可以磨炼心智 |
[40:54] | Here you are, sir. | 给你 先生 |
[41:00] | I ordered us half a dozen of Henderson Bay oysters. | 我给我们俩点了六个亨德森湾牡蛎 |
[41:03] | What do you want to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[41:05] | – Uh, excuse me… – Wait, Nat… | -你好 -等下 小娜 |
[41:09] | If there’s any chance we’re moving forward here, | 如果我们有机会在这里继续下去的话 |
[41:11] | there’s something I gotta tell you. | 我要先跟你说件事 |
[41:13] | What is it? | 什么 |
[41:18] | Last night after work, I grabbed a drink. | 昨晚下班后 我去喝了一杯 |
[41:21] | I met someone at the bar. | 我在酒吧遇到了一个人 |
[41:23] | It was nothing. It was just high school stuff. | 不算什么重要的人 只是我的高中同学 |
[41:25] | – High school stuff? – It didn’t go beyond kissing. | -高中同学 -我们最多只接了吻 |
[41:30] | Well, not much. | 没有太出格 |
[41:31] | And I… I thought of you. I put the brakes on. | 然后我想到了你 悬崖勒马了 |
[41:34] | I actually fell asleep on her couch. | 我在她的沙发上睡了一觉 |
[41:37] | Were you thinking of me when you went home with her? | 你跟她回家的时候想到了我吗 |
[41:41] | Nat, you’ve been so distant the past two weeks, | 小娜 你这两周一直在疏远我 |
[41:45] | I didn’t know if things would turn around between us… | 我不知道我们是否还有回转的余地 |
[41:47] | You know, when I asked for a break, | 我要求休息一下的时候 |
[41:49] | it was never about wanting anyone else. | 从来没想过第三者的介入 |
[41:51] | I don’t want anyone else. | 我不想要其他人 |
[41:54] | It meant nothing, I swear. Nat, I’m so s… | 没什么 我发誓 小娜 我真的很… |