时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I would’ve done the dishes. | 应该我来洗碗 |
[00:02] | You cooked; it’s only fair that I clean. | 你做饭 我洗碗才公平 |
[00:04] | It takes you longer to get ready. | 你需要更多时间准备 |
[00:06] | Is that what this is really about? | 真的是因为这个吗 |
[00:07] | You just being considerate? | 你这么贴心吗 |
[00:08] | – What do you mean? – Don’t think I don’t notice. | -什么意思 -别以为我没注意到 |
[00:11] | – What? – Navy OCD. | -什么 -海军强迫症 |
[00:12] | Every single time I wash a dish, you come behind me | 每次我洗了碗 你都要 |
[00:15] | – to wash it again. – I do that? | -偷偷再洗一遍 -我有吗 |
[00:16] | – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t. | -你有 -不 我没有 |
[00:17] | – Yes, you do. – I don’t do that. | -你就有 -我真没有 |
[00:19] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[00:21] | Em, what’s going on? | 艾米 怎么了 |
[00:22] | Uh, I got evicted. | 我被赶出来了 |
[00:25] | What happened this time? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[00:26] | I didn’t pay the rent. | 我没付房租 |
[00:27] | It was an act of protest. | 我只是在抗议 |
[00:29] | The landlord wouldn’t fix the sink. | 因为房东老是不修水槽 |
[00:30] | That’s not right. | 那样不行 |
[00:32] | Can I crash at your place? Please? | 我能借住在你那里吗 求你了 |
[00:34] | – No. – Just for a couple days. | -不行 -就几天 |
[00:35] | No! | 不行 |
[00:38] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[00:44] | This is your sister. | 这是你妹妹 |
[00:46] | What is she supposed to do? Sleep on the street? | 要不然她该怎么办 睡大街吗 |
[00:54] | There’s no one else you can stay with? | 你就无处可去了吗 |
[00:56] | No. | 是啊 |
[01:00] | The place is clean. | 房子很干净 |
[01:01] | I expect to find it that way when we get home. | 我希望我们回去的时候也还是干净的 |
[01:03] | – You will. – That means no friends. No parties. | -没问题 -不许带朋友去 也不许开派对 |
[01:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:09] | Ah, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
[01:12] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
[01:18] | You happy? | 高兴了 |
[01:25] | Please! My daughter needs help! | 救命 我女儿需要帮助 |
[01:27] | Can you help us? | 能帮帮我们吗 |
[01:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:35] | I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 我不知道她怎么了 |
[01:37] | I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? | 我不会伤害你的 好吗 |
[01:38] | Take it easy. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放松 我不会伤害你的 |
[01:44] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[01:47] | Dr. Haywood. Are you all right? | 海伍德博士 你没事吧 |
[01:50] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我有事 |
[01:52] | I’m having ectopic heartbeats. | 我心跳异常 |
[01:54] | They just doubled my Lasix. | 他们把利尿剂的量翻倍了 |
[01:55] | What do I need to do for you to put me on that transplant list? | 我怎么做你才能把我放到心脏移植名单上 |
[01:59] | Look, as we discussed, | 我们讨论过这个 |
[02:00] | I can’t put anyone on the list. | 我无权让任何人上名单 |
[02:02] | I just make a recommendation. | 我只能给出建议 |
[02:04] | Have you thought about– | 你是否考虑过… |
[02:05] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. I get it. | 对对 我明白 |
[02:08] | I know what you want me to do. | 我知道你想让我做什么 |
[02:15] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[02:17] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[02:19] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[02:21] | I reconnected with you only to take advantage of you, | 我重新和你联系只是为了利用你 |
[02:26] | and that did not work out. | 但是没有成功 |
[02:27] | I’m no longer asking you to take care of me | 我不再要求你照顾我 |
[02:30] | or support me. | 或者支持我了 |
[02:32] | I no longer want to be a part of your life. | 我不想再介入你的生活 |
[02:34] | We’re done. | 我们再无瓜葛 |
[02:36] | It’s not personal. It’s just the way I’m wired. | 这不是针对你 我就是这样想的 |
[02:40] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:47] | There. | 好了 |
[02:48] | Honestly. Self-sufficiency. | 说实话 自负 |
[02:49] | Fiscal responsibility. | 还负债 |
[02:51] | I think I checked all the boxes. | 我什么都看过了 |
[03:00] | I need a psych consult. | 我需要一个心理医生 |
[03:02] | 28-year-old female, | 28岁女性 |
[03:03] | father found her tied to a bed at his ex-wife’s house. | 父亲发现她被绑在他前妻家里的一张床上 |
[03:06] | Some lacerations, pressure sores. | 有一些撕裂伤和褥疮 |
[03:08] | She’s extremely dehydrated. | 极度脱水 |
[03:09] | Dr. Reese, if you need to take a moment… | 里斯医生 如果你需要休息一会儿… |
[03:11] | No, no. No, I’m fine. | 不不不 我没事 |
[03:22] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[03:23] | Can you tell me what happened to your daughter? | 能和我说说你女儿怎么了吗 |
[03:25] | It’s my crazy ex-wife. | 都是我那疯子前妻 |
[03:27] | She’s been unbalanced before, but… | 她之前就不稳定 但… |
[03:28] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[03:30] | – Ma’am, you can’t– – Katherine! | -女士 你不能… -凯瑟琳 |
[03:31] | You were keeping her prisoner. | 你把她像犯人一样关起来 |
[03:33] | Are you insane? | 你们疯了吗 |
[03:34] | You had no right to kidnap her. | 你没有权利绑架她 |
[03:36] | My daughter needs to be discharged immediately. | 我女儿要马上出院 |
[03:38] | I’m afraid we can’t do that. | 这恐怕不行 |
[03:39] | It’s nothing you can help her with. | 你们帮不了她 |
[03:41] | I need to get her home now. | 我现在就需要带她回家 |
[03:42] | You’re torturing her! | 你在折磨她 |
[03:43] | No, I am not the one who’s harming her. | 不 伤害她的不是我 |
[03:46] | Who is? Who is harming her? | 那是谁 谁在伤害她 |
[03:49] | The demon | 恶魔 |
[03:50] | we’ve been trying to exercise. | 我们在试着驱魔 |
[03:51] | The mom-wrath! Mom-wrath! | 妈妈生气 妈妈生气 |
[03:54] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[03:55] | My daughter is possessed! | 我女儿中邪了 |
[03:57] | She’s possessed! | 她中邪了 |
[04:06] | So Ms. Campbell, when did your daughter | 坎普尔夫人 你的女儿 |
[04:08] | start having these symptoms? | 什么开始有这些症状的 |
[04:09] | About nine months ago. | 大概九个月之前 |
[04:10] | And was she experiencing any emotional stress at the time? | 那时候她遭受了什么情感创伤吗 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, why are you speaking to her | 打断一下 你为什么觉得 |
[04:15] | as if she’s a rational person? | 她是个理智的人 |
[04:16] | Mr. Ferris, please. | 菲利斯先生 别这样 |
[04:18] | No. She had just made partner | 没有 那时候她刚刚交了男朋友 |
[04:20] | at her firm, was seeing a nice guy. | 她公司的 看起来人很好 |
[04:22] | Then out of nowhere, she began acting strangely. | 然后突然她的行为就诡异起来 |
[04:23] | She couldn’t leave the house, couldn’t work. | 无法出门 无法工作 |
[04:25] | She couldn’t take care of herself, | 无法照顾自己 |
[04:26] | and so I brought her home. | 所以我就带她回家了 |
[04:27] | There are a couple of tests that I’d like to run. | 我想做一些检查 |
[04:29] | There’s no point. | 没有用的 |
[04:30] | I have taken her to countless doctors, psychiatrists. | 我已经带她看了无数的医生 心理医生 |
[04:32] | They have run all the tests. | 他们做了各种检查 |
[04:34] | No one can figure out what is wrong with her. | 没人能查出她到底是怎么了 |
[04:36] | So exorcism is the answer. | 那驱魔就是个解决办法了 |
[04:38] | It was starting to work. | 本来都开始起作用了 |
[04:40] | She was starting to come back. | 她开始好转了 |
[04:41] | Look, I am not a religious person. | 听着 我并不信教 |
[04:44] | But I have exhausted every other option. | 但我已经用尽了各种办法 |
[04:46] | Katherine wets the bed. | 凯瑟琳会尿床 |
[04:47] | She speaks in tongues, | 她只会说方言 |
[04:48] | shouts at empty rooms. | 在空房间里大喊 |
[04:51] | There is no such thing as demonic possession! | 根本没有恶魔附身这回事 |
[04:53] | I am not interested in your opinion. | 我没兴趣知道你的看法 |
[04:57] | I want her discharged immediately. | 我要她马上出院 |
[04:58] | I think it’s safe to say that your daughter | 我觉得我们可以说你的女儿 |
[04:59] | is a potential threat to herself, | 对她自己有潜在的威胁 |
[05:01] | and it would be my advice to commit her, | 我建议医院继续收治她 |
[05:02] | at least temporarily until we can figure out what’s going on. | 至少先等我们查清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[05:05] | I have power of attorney over my daughter’s medical care, | 我有法定权力决定如何医治我的女儿 |
[05:07] | and if you put her on a psychiatric hold, | 如果你们坚持要让她因为精神问题住院 |
[05:09] | I will have my lawyer down here. | 我会叫我的律师过来 |
[05:10] | Ms. Campbell, your daughter is severely dehydrated | 坎普尔女士 你的女儿严重脱水 |
[05:12] | and malnourished. | 以及营养不良 |
[05:13] | At least let us hang some IV fluids | 至少让我们给她输点盐水 |
[05:15] | until we stabilize her. | 让她稳定下来 |
[05:17] | As soon as she’s rehydrated, I am taking her home. | 等她补充完水分 我就要带她回家 |
[05:20] | Dr. Reese, can you please take Mr. Ferris | 里斯医生 你能带菲利斯先生 |
[05:22] | to the consultation room? | 去诊察室等着吗 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | I love my daughter. | 我爱我的女儿 |
[05:29] | I am sure that you have her best interest at heart. | 我相信你肯定一心只为她好 |
[05:31] | – Thank you. – We are going to take care | -谢谢 -我们会尽我们所能 |
[05:33] | of Katherine as quickly as we possibly can. | 尽快让凯瑟琳好起来 |
[05:36] | In the meantime, why don’t you try | 同时 你先去候诊室 |
[05:37] | and get yourself comfortable in the waiting room. | 稍微休息一下吧 |
[05:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[05:52] | Um, well, the mom seems kind of rational. | 妈妈看上去很理智 |
[05:56] | Last possession case I read about, | 我之前读到的驱魔病例 |
[05:58] | the underlying issue was actually neurological. | 根本原因其实是神经学问题 |
[06:01] | I think maybe we could sneak her in for a quick MRI, | 我觉得我们可以悄悄送她做个核磁共振 |
[06:03] | see if we can cross it off the list? | 看看能不能排除这个原因 |
[06:05] | Yeah, I’ll let radiology know she’s coming. | 我去先通知一下放射科 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:14] | Foreign. | 陌生人 |
[06:15] | I was gonna grab a cup of coffee. | 我要去买杯咖啡 |
[06:17] | You free? | 你闲吗 |
[06:18] | Oh, thanks, but I actually just had | 谢了 但我刚喝了 |
[06:20] | my third cup of the day. | 今天的第三杯 |
[06:21] | Think I’ve had enough caffeine. | 我觉得我今天摄入的咖啡因够多了 |
[06:24] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[06:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:27] | Dr. Frisch is on her way, | 弗里斯医生马上到了 |
[06:29] | but can someone take a look at my daughter? | 但谁能来看看我的女儿吗 |
[06:30] | – Her fever seems worse. – Sure. | -她的发烧更严重了 -好的 |
[06:32] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[06:39] | Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[06:41] | It’s Lily. | 她叫莉莉 |
[06:41] | I called Dr. Frisch because she was short of breath. | 她呼吸困难 所以我叫了弗里斯医生 |
[06:43] | The girls are her patients. | 她是她的病人 |
[06:45] | Lily’s fingers are cold. | 莉莉的手指冰凉 |
[06:47] | You know, when one girl’s sick, | 一个女孩生病的话 |
[06:48] | it might be best not to keep her in such close contact | 可能还是不要让她和她的姐妹 |
[06:50] | with her sister. | 如此近距离接触 |
[06:52] | We don’t really have a choice. | 我们也别无选择 |
[07:01] | Which one’s Lily? | 哪个是莉莉 |
[07:03] | Lily’s on the left. | 莉莉是左边的 |
[07:11] | Hey, Maggs. | 麦基 |
[07:13] | Your hearing’s today? | 你的听证会是今天吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. This afternoon. | 是的 今天下午 |
[07:16] | Ms. Goodwin want me to come early to prep. | 古德温女士要我早点来准备 |
[07:19] | I’m sure it’ll all work out. | 肯定不会有事的 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:22] | If they decide to report me to IDPH, | 如果他们决定上报给伊利诺州公共卫生部 |
[07:24] | I could lose my nursing license. | 我可能会丢掉我的护士执照 |
[07:25] | – Don’t go there yet. – Yeah. | -先别想这么多 -嗯 |
[07:27] | Thanks. Um, Mr. Blalock? | 谢谢 布莱洛克先生 |
[07:32] | Why are you roaming around? | 你怎么出来了 |
[07:33] | I saw you. I just wanted to say hello. | 我看到你了 就想来打个招呼 |
[07:36] | Hello. Let’s get you situated. | 你好 赶紧送你回去吧 |
[07:41] | You look funny out of scrubs. | 你穿便服感觉真有趣 |
[07:43] | Aren’t you working today? | 你今天不上班吗 |
[07:44] | No. Monique? | 不上班 莫妮克 |
[07:45] | Maggie. Are you back? | 麦基 你回来了吗 |
[07:48] | Working on it. There you go. | 尚在努力 来 |
[07:51] | Mr. Blalock has emphysema and comes in regularly | 布洛莱克先生患有肺气肿 |
[07:54] | to be treated with Atrovent and Solu-Medrol. | 需要定时给他服用爱喘乐和甲强龙 |
[07:57] | Until his treatment, he’s weak | 治疗前 他很虚弱 |
[07:59] | and a fall risk. | 并很有可能摔倒 |
[08:01] | He should have a yellow bracelet. | 应该给他戴上黄色手环 |
[08:03] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:05] | You stay in bed till after your treatment, Mr. Blalock. | 你在进行治疗之前得待在床上 布洛莱克先生 |
[08:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里了 |
[08:09] | Hopefully I see you later. | 希望还能见面 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:16] | – Sharon. – Yeah? | -莎伦 -嗯 |
[08:17] | I was just on my way up to see you. | 我刚要来找你 |
[08:18] | Head on up and make yourself comfortable. | 你先稍微等我一会 |
[08:20] | – I’ll catch up with you soon. – All right. Hey. | -我马上来找你 -好的 |
[08:25] | Todd. | 托德 |
[08:27] | – Marcy. – Ms. Goodwin, hi. | -马尔西 -古德温女士 你好 |
[08:30] | Dr. Rhodes. Dr. Frisch. | 罗德斯医生 弗里斯医生 |
[08:32] | I see you have met the Cronin twins. | 你见过克罗宁双胞胎了 |
[08:33] | – Yep. – They’re scheduled for | -没错 -他们本来安排 |
[08:35] | separation surgery in ten weeks. | 十周后进行分离手术 |
[08:38] | The hospital has assembled a team | 医院从十二个部门抽调人员 |
[08:40] | from 12 different departments. | 组成了一支手术小队 |
[08:42] | Dr. Frisch is their pediatric cardiologist. | 弗里斯医生是他们的儿科心脏病医生 |
[08:44] | How are they doing? | 她们怎么样 |
[08:45] | I detected scattered rhonchi in both of Lily’s lungs. | 我在莉莉的两侧肺部都发现了散干罗音 |
[08:48] | Intercostal and thoracoabdominal retractions. | 肋间及胸腹皱缩 |
[08:51] | I’m thinking pneumonia, | 我觉得可能是肺炎 |
[08:52] | but I was about to order a Babygram and a CBC. | 不过我本来想做个全身婴儿图和血常规 |
[08:54] | Thank you, Dr. Manning. We’ll handle it from here. | 谢谢 曼宁医生 接下来我们处理吧 |
[08:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:01] | Let’s get ’em up to the PICU. | 送她们去儿童重症监护室吧 |
[09:02] | I want a transthoracic echo and an EKG. | 做一下经胸腔超声波和心电图 |
[09:05] | And blood and sputum cultures. | 血液和唾液分析 |
[09:07] | All right, you two. | 好了 小家伙们 |
[09:11] | Let’s get going. | 我们走 |
[09:16] | Mr. Tucker. I’m Dr. Halstead. | 塔克先生 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[09:18] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:19] | Tell me how you’re feeling. | 告诉我你感觉如何 |
[09:21] | Call me Malcolm. I’m fine. | 叫我马尔科姆吧 我感觉很好 |
[09:22] | He gave us quite a scare. | 他吓坏我们了 |
[09:24] | I just need my antibiotics. | 我只是需要抗生素 |
[09:27] | Says you’ve got acute abdominal pain | 报告说你出现了急性腹痛 |
[09:29] | and shortness of breath. | 还有呼吸困难 |
[09:30] | Just the belly pain. | 只是胃疼而已 |
[09:31] | The shortness of breath came on only ’cause I knew | 呼吸困难只是因为 |
[09:34] | I was dropping at least a grand on that ambulance ride. | 我听说救护车要花一千多 |
[09:36] | Dad, can you please stop complaining about the ambulance? | 爸 你能不能别再抱怨救护车的事了 |
[09:41] | So you’re not short of breath? | 所以你没有呼吸困难吗 |
[09:44] | Maybe a little. It’s probably from the drive. | 也许有一点吧 大概是因为开车开的 |
[09:47] | We just drove in from Cincinnati to visit our boy. | 我们刚从辛辛那提市开车来看儿子 |
[09:50] | He just started at Northwestern this fall. | 他今年秋天刚入读了西北大学 |
[09:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:54] | – Thanks. – Good school. | -谢谢 -那学校不错 |
[09:55] | A scholarship would’ve been nice. | 要是能拿到奖学金就更好了 |
[09:57] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[09:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:01] | Genius that I am, I left my antibiotics, the Flagyl, | 我可真够天才的 把抗生素甲硝哒唑 |
[10:05] | at home. | 落在家里了 |
[10:07] | Why are you taking Flagyl? | 你为什么要用甲硝哒唑 |
[10:09] | Diverticulitis. | 憩室炎 |
[10:11] | Look, we’re supposed to have a tour of the campus | 我们预约好了几小时后参观校园 |
[10:13] | in a few hours, so could you just refill my antibiotics | 所以你能不能帮我补一下抗生素 |
[10:16] | and we can get out of here. | 然后我们就走了 |
[10:17] | Well, shortness of breath isn’t usually a symptom of diverticulitis, | 憩室炎一般不会引发呼吸困难 |
[10:21] | so I need to see what’s going on with that. | 所以我需要调查一下是什么原因 |
[10:23] | I want to run a few tests. | 做几个检查 |
[10:24] | Whoa. What’s that gonna cost? | 这又要花多少钱 |
[10:26] | – Dad. – Stop being a pain. | -爸 -你别这么烦人 |
[10:28] | You have insurance. | 你有保险的 |
[10:31] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[10:32] | we’re not dealing with something else. | 你身上没有出现其他情况 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:35] | But just the bear minimum. | 做得越少越好 |
[10:39] | This echo shows significant dilatation | 超声波显示左右心室 |
[10:41] | of both the right and left ventricles. | 都出现了大幅度扩张 |
[10:43] | If we look here, at Twin A… | 看这里 双胞胎A |
[10:45] | For the record, Twin A is Lily. | 我解释一下 双胞胎A是莉莉 |
[10:48] | The aortic stenosis has significantly diminished | 主动脉瓣狭窄已经严重削弱了 |
[10:51] | forward flow, | 正向血流 |
[10:53] | and has compromised ejection fraction to 19%. | 也使得射血系数为19% |
[10:56] | You’re saying, essentially, that she’s in heart failure. | 你的意思是 她的心脏在衰竭 |
[10:59] | She will die within the next few hours | 是的 如果我们几小时内不采取措施 |
[11:00] | without intervention, yes. | 她会死 |
[11:02] | And if she does, she takes Dot with her. | 如果她死了 那么点点也会死 |
[11:04] | We need to consider moving up the separation surgery. | 我们需要提前进行分离手术 |
[11:08] | We’re not prepared. | 我们还没准备好 |
[11:10] | We haven’t rehearsed the procedure. | 没有演练过手术流程 |
[11:11] | And even if we had, it’s not an option. | 就算演练过 也不能选这个方法 |
[11:14] | The surgery is scheduled for when it is | 手术定在原来的日期 |
[11:15] | so the twins can grow. | 是为了让双胞胎发育 |
[11:17] | Well, I’m not taking the word of a couple fellows. | 我不想听你们这些学徒的意见 |
[11:20] | Page Dr. Latham. | 叫莱瑟医生来 |
[11:21] | He’s gonna tell you the same thing. | 他只会跟你说同样的情况 |
[11:23] | The twins aren’t robust enough yet to survive the surgery. | 双胞胎还没有成长到经得住手术的程度 |
[11:27] | Go. | 快去 |
[11:34] | The surgery involves separating the twins’ | 手术涉及到分开双胞胎的胸壁 |
[11:36] | chest wall and reconstructing their shared atrium. | 并重建她们共用的心房 |
[11:38] | However, we still don’t have a clear enough image | 但是 我们还看不清她们身体内 |
[11:40] | of their liver’s venous system to determine | 肝脏静脉系统的分部 |
[11:42] | if it can be split. | 不确定能否进行分离 |
[11:44] | In addition, Lily is now immunocompromised. | 此外 现在莉莉的免疫系统有缺陷 |
[11:46] | If you had to estimate the odds of success… | 那么成功的可能性… |
[11:48] | At this point? That both survive? | 这种情况下 两个人都活下来的几率吗 |
[11:50] | Zero. Lily is not strong enough. | 零 莉莉不够强大 |
[11:53] | But if we concentrated all of our efforts on Dot, | 但如果我们把所有精力都放在点点身上 |
[11:55] | would we be able to save her? | 能救得了她吗 |
[11:57] | Yes, I believe so. | 可以 |
[11:58] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[11:59] | Are we actually discussing terminating Lily’s life? | 我们真的要讨论终结莉莉的生命吗 |
[12:02] | We are discussing the best course of action. | 我们在讨论目前情况下的最好选择 |
[12:03] | Well, if as Dr. Krasny said, | 如克雷斯宁医生所说 |
[12:05] | the problem is Lily’s underlying condition, | 问题在于莉莉的潜在病症 |
[12:07] | we should be addressing that. | 我们应该查清楚 |
[12:08] | You mean take them to the cath lab? | 你是说带她们去导管室吗 |
[12:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:10] | We widen Lily’s aortic valve, | 加宽莉莉的主动脉瓣 |
[12:12] | increase her blood flow. | 增强她的血流 |
[12:14] | Too risky. | 太危险了 |
[12:15] | We still don’t have a real grasp | 我们现在还不清楚 |
[12:17] | of the twins’ vascular anatomy– | 双胞胎的血管分部情况 |
[12:19] | the routing, how open the lumen is. | 包括血管路线 流量有多大 |
[12:21] | We’re just guessing until we open them up. | 除非开刀 否则都是猜想 |
[12:22] | I completely agree we need a better roadmap. | 我完全同意我们需要更好的路线图 |
[12:25] | That’s why we should first perform a transesophageal echo. | 所以我们应该先做一个超声心动图 |
[12:28] | You want to put the twins under general anesthesia– | 你要对双胞胎进行麻醉 |
[12:31] | waste one of the few hours we might have left– | 浪费我们所剩无几的时间 |
[12:33] | so you can get a better roadmap | 做出一份更好的路线图 |
[12:34] | for a procedure too risky to even try? | 来做一场风险极高的手术吗 |
[12:37] | Dr. Latham, care to wrangle your fellow? | 莱瑟医生 你要不要劝劝你的同事 |
[12:39] | Having to surrender a child is tragic. | 牺牲一个孩子的生命是悲剧 |
[12:41] | I’d be remiss if we didn’t exhaust every opportunity | 如果我们没有用尽全力去救她 |
[12:44] | to try to save her. | 就是我的失职 |
[12:45] | I second Dr. Rhodes’ recommendation. | 我同意罗德斯医生的观点 |
[12:49] | All right. Let’s get the echo. | 好的 那就做超声图吧 |
[12:55] | Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, a moment. | 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 稍等 |
[13:00] | If we are successful in saving both the twins, | 如果能够成功救下两个双胞胎 |
[13:03] | and the separation surgery can go as scheduled, | 分离手术也按照计划进行的话 |
[13:05] | I have decided to name Dr. Rhodes as my second. | 我已经决定任命罗德斯医生担任我的副手 |
[13:08] | Dr. Bekker, I’d still like you to be prepared as backup. | 贝克医生 我希望你继续当候补 |
[13:11] | Of course. | 好的 |
[13:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | So I’ve written down a few notes | 我写了一些说明 |
[13:22] | explaining the situation. | 来解释当时的情况 |
[13:24] | It may not be necessary. | 这可能用不上 |
[13:26] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[13:27] | So what if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[13:27] | that when you criked Jill Fisher, | 当你为吉尔·费舍尔插管的时候 |
[13:29] | you weren’t acting as a nurse but as a licensed paramedic. | 不是以护士 而是持证急救人员的身份呢 |
[13:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[13:35] | As a nurse you’re not permitted to crike a patient. | 作为护士 你无权为病人进行插管 |
[13:37] | You haven’t been trained to do so. | 因为你没有接受过相应培训 |
[13:39] | But as a medic? | 那作为急救人员呢 |
[13:40] | You received state-approved training | 你就接受过国家批准的 |
[13:42] | on how to perform a cricothyrotomy. | 环甲软骨切开术操作培训 |
[13:45] | So you were not acting out of scope. | 所以你不是超出职责范围行动 |
[13:47] | You were acting as a licensed paramedic. | 而是在尽身为持证急救人员的职责 |
[13:49] | Your license is still valid, I hope. | 我希望你的执照还没过期 |
[13:51] | Yes, I have it at home. | 是 在我家放着呢 |
[13:52] | Good. Go get it. Bring it to the hearing. | 很好 拿来带到听证会上 |
[13:55] | Okay, now, there is a wild card. | 听着 这也是一招险棋 |
[13:57] | Because if Fishers were to file suit this would all be moot, | 因为如果费舍尔提起诉讼 这些就都没用了 |
[14:00] | and the hospital would have no choice but to sanction you. | 医院别无选择 只能对你进行处罚 |
[14:03] | But there’s been no legal action taken, | 但目前还没有法律举动 |
[14:05] | so keep your fingers crossed. | 所以 继续祈祷吧 |
[14:08] | I will. Thank you. Thank you both so much. | 我会的 太谢谢你们两位了 |
[14:11] | It’s very often emotional distress | 这样的分裂状态 |
[14:13] | that triggers this kind of dissociative state. | 往往是由于精神痛苦触发的 |
[14:17] | What kind of emotional distress? | 什么样的精神痛苦 |
[14:19] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[14:21] | To be honest, we had just begun | 说实话 我们才开始 |
[14:22] | to reestablish a relationship. | 重建我们的感情 |
[14:25] | I hadn’t seen Kat much after I split with her mother | 我在22年前和她母亲分开后 就没怎么 |
[14:27] | 22 years ago. | 见过凯特了 |
[14:29] | Why not? | 为什么不见呢 |
[14:30] | Well, it was a pretty ugly divorce. | 我们的婚离得挺难看 |
[14:32] | I mean, you’ve seen how unstable my ex-wife is. | 你们也看到了我前妻有多不正常 |
[14:36] | After we split, she poisoned my relationship with Kat. | 在我们离婚后 她就一直破坏我和凯特的感情 |
[14:39] | And… | 还有… |
[14:40] | That’s really my biggest regret, | 我最后悔的 |
[14:42] | is that I let Samantha push me out of my daughter’s life. | 就是任由萨曼莎把我赶出女儿的生活 |
[14:46] | Once I reconnected with Kat, | 当重新联系上凯特后 |
[14:48] | I swore to her that I would never let that happen again. | 我就发誓永远也不会让那种事再发生 |
[14:50] | And when was that, you two reconnecting? | 你们俩是什么时候重新联系的 |
[14:52] | About a year ago, I reached out to her. | 大概一年前 我找到了她 |
[14:55] | And what prompted that? | 是因为什么 |
[14:57] | I had a heart attack. | 我当时心脏病发作 |
[14:59] | And it nearly killed me. | 差点死掉 |
[15:01] | And I swore that I needed to make up for lost time, | 我发誓要弥补失去的时光 |
[15:03] | so I would fly in once in a while. | 所以我会偶尔飞过来 |
[15:07] | We went to dinner. | 和她一起吃晚餐 |
[15:09] | And then she moves back in with my ex-wife | 然后 她搬回了我前妻家里 |
[15:13] | and then stops returning my calls and then | 开始不回我电话 然后… |
[15:17] | I get worried. | 我很担心 |
[15:18] | And so I fly out here to see what’s going on and… | 就飞过来看是怎么回事 |
[15:22] | And now it’s all this. | 然后就成了现在这样 |
[15:34] | What if Katherine’s suffering from severe separation anxiety? | 如果凯瑟琳是有严重的分离焦虑症呢 |
[15:38] | From her father? | 和她父亲吗 |
[15:39] | She lost him once in the divorce. | 她在父母离婚时失去过他一次 |
[15:41] | He has a heart attack. She almost loses him again. | 他心脏病发 她又差点失去了他 |
[15:44] | Well, according to his version of events, | 根据他的说法 |
[15:46] | I guess that’s certainly possible. | 我觉得那绝对有可能 |
[15:48] | Yeah, I don’t know where it leaves us, though. | 是 但我不知道我们能怎么办 |
[15:50] | It’s not like we can get someone in Katherine’s state | 我们不可能让凯瑟琳那样状态的人 |
[15:52] | to open up. | 敞开心扉 |
[16:27] | 伊利诺伊州公共卫生局 到期日 资格 2018年3月31日 急救护理员 | |
[16:36] | So Malcolm, your labs are back, | 马尔科姆 你的检查结果出来了 |
[16:39] | and I don’t think you were correctly diagnosed. | 我觉得你被误诊了 |
[16:41] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[16:43] | I think your previous physician | 我想 你之前的医生 |
[16:45] | was thrown by the abdominal pain. | 是被你的腹痛误导了 |
[16:47] | but I don’t believe we’re looking at diverticulitis. | 但我觉得你患的不是憩室炎 |
[16:49] | Then what are we looking at? | 那我患的是什么 |
[16:51] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[16:53] | I need to get a CT of your chest and abdomen. | 需要对你的胸腔和腹腔做CT造影 |
[16:54] | No way. | 休想 |
[16:55] | Just discharge me; I’ll figure this out when I get home. | 让我出院吧 等回家我就知道是什么了 |
[16:58] | Wait, Dad. This could be serious. | 爸爸 这可能很严重的 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna have to agree with your son. | 我同意你儿子的看法 |
[17:04] | Just get me my pills, all right? | 快把我的药给我 好吗 |
[17:06] | Just get me the hell– | 赶快给我… |
[17:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:12] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[17:13] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:16] | Lean back, Mr. Tucker. | 请躺下 塔克先生 |
[17:18] | Just breathe. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[17:19] | His oxygen saturation is dropping. | 他的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[17:21] | Up his O2 to 5 liters. | 将供氧量提到5升 |
[17:23] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:24] | There’s fluid in his lungs. | 他的肺部有积液 |
[17:25] | Set me up for a chest tube. | 准备胸部插管 |
[17:27] | Give him two of Versed. | 给他2单位咪达唑仑 |
[17:28] | Got it. | 是 |
[17:33] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[17:54] | Oh! What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:55] | Lymphatic fluid. | 淋巴液 |
[17:56] | It was putting pressure on his lung. | 这在压迫着他的肺部 |
[17:58] | He must have ruptured his thoracic duct. | 他的胸导管一定是破裂了 |
[17:59] | Ruptured? How? | 破裂 怎么会 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:01] | Has he been in a car accident recently? | 他最近发生过车祸吗 |
[18:03] | No, nothing like that. | 不 没有那些事 |
[18:05] | Well, the duct could have been damaged due to | 破裂的原因也可能是 |
[18:07] | an inflammatory disease or a tumor– let’s go– | 疾病感染或者肿瘤 推走 |
[18:10] | maybe heart failure. | 或者心衰 |
[18:11] | You’re saying he either has cancer or heart failure? | 你是说他不是有癌症 就是有心衰吗 |
[18:14] | Mrs. Tucker, these are all just possibilities. | 塔克夫人 这些都只是假设 |
[18:17] | We need to run more tests. | 我们还需要进一步检查 |
[18:18] | Just help my dad! | 帮帮我爸爸 |
[18:23] | Her IV bag is almost empty. | 她的输液袋快空了 |
[18:25] | Clock’s ticking. We’re gonna have to discharge her. | 时间不多了 我们必须放她出院 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:29] | We got to buy a little more time. | 我们得再争取一点时间 |
[18:31] | April, hang another bag of saline. | 艾普尔 再挂一袋生理盐水 |
[18:33] | Ease her off sedation. | 镇静剂拿掉 |
[18:34] | I want her as lucid as possible when I talk to her. | 我希望她跟我对话时是清醒的 |
[18:36] | You’re gonna try talk therapy? | 你要用谈心疗法吗 |
[18:37] | I thought she was too volatile for that. | 我觉得她太不稳定了 |
[18:39] | Well, I wasn’t planning on necessarily getting | 我没有想非要从 |
[18:42] | a whole lot of help from Katherine. | 凯瑟琳那得到帮助 |
[18:45] | You’re gonna talk to the demon? | 你是打算和恶魔谈 |
[18:48] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[18:49] | If she’s locked in a dissociative state | 如果她因为某种压抑的创伤 |
[18:51] | because of some repressed trauma, | 而处于精神分裂的状态 |
[18:54] | I mean, maybe, you know, the demon | 我想 或许这个恶魔 |
[18:56] | can give us a clue that might help us unlock her. | 可以给我们提供帮她逃离困境的线索 |
[19:01] | Did I just hear them say | 我刚是不是听到 |
[19:02] | they’re going to talk to a demon? | 他们打算和恶魔谈话了 |
[19:07] | Speaking of which, I wonder what my sister’s doing. | 说到这个 我比较想知道我妹妹在做什么 |
[19:09] | Think she’s burned my apartment down yet? | 我想她大概已经把我家拆了吧 |
[19:11] | I actually called her to check in. | 其实我已经打电话查过岗了 |
[19:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:14] | She wanted to know where the laundry detergent is, | 她想知道洗衣液在哪里 |
[19:16] | even asked if we had anything | 她甚至还问我 |
[19:17] | we wanted her to throw in the load. | 我们有没有要她帮忙洗的东西 |
[19:18] | Really? Emily? | 真的吗 艾米丽吗 |
[19:20] | O, ye of little faith. | 难以置信吧 |
[19:32] | Where do you think you’re going, John? | 你要去哪 约翰 |
[19:35] | Just getting some fresh air. | 我就是去透个气 |
[19:39] | Give me the cigarette. | 烟给我 |
[19:47] | – Oh, come on. – The pack. | -拜托 -整包 |
[19:50] | I’m down to five a day. Give me a break. | 我已经一天就抽五根了 别那么严嘛 |
[19:52] | Seriously, John? | 认真的吗 约翰 |
[19:54] | You’re being treated for emphysema. | 你正在接受肺气肿治疗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[19:58] | They said that you got suspended. | 他们说你被停职了 |
[20:02] | So when are you gonna get unsuspended? | 你什么时候复职啊 |
[20:07] | I doubt that I am. | 我可能没戏了 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:11] | My paramedic license. | 我的急救员执照 |
[20:12] | It was supposed to get me my job back. | 本来可以帮我拿回工作的 |
[20:15] | Problem is, it expired two weeks ago | 问题是 它两周前过期了 |
[20:17] | and I didn’t know about it. | 而我没发现 |
[20:20] | And they’re going to can you for that? | 那他们就会让你下岗吗 |
[20:23] | This here is your calling. | 在这里你很重要 |
[20:28] | They all gotta know that by now. | 他们现在应该都清楚 |
[20:32] | You better get back to the E.D. | 你还是先回急诊室吧 |
[20:38] | It ain’t fair a little piece of paper, two weeks past due, | 就凭两周前过期的一张破纸 |
[20:42] | gonna say whether you get to be a nurse. | 决定你够不够格当护士 不公平 |
[20:45] | No, that ain’t right. | 那不合理 |
[21:01] | – Hello, Barry. – Maggie? | -你好 巴里 -麦基 |
[21:03] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:08] | I heard about the suspension. | 我听说你停职的事了 |
[21:10] | Sorry for the tough break. | 很遗憾你这么倒霉 |
[21:13] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[21:15] | Sure. What’s on your mind? | 当然 怎么了 |
[21:18] | You have a friend at the EMS division of public health, | 你有朋友在公共卫生部急救护理分支 |
[21:21] | don’t you? | 对吧 |
[21:22] | I do. | 对 |
[21:23] | Well, maybe he could help me out? | 他能帮我一下吗 |
[21:28] | My license–I missed the renewal deadline by two weeks. | 我的执照 我错过了两周的续约期限 |
[21:31] | I need it to be current. | 我需要它是当前有效的 |
[21:34] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[21:35] | What do you think I’m saying? | 你觉得我在说什么 |
[21:37] | You want him to fudge the date for you? | 你要他帮你捏造日期 |
[21:40] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[21:42] | I’m not gonna lose my career for two weeks. | 我不能就因为两周丢了工作 |
[21:45] | Well, isn’t this something? | 真是没想到啊 |
[21:48] | You weren’t so keen on bending the truth | 你不是那种会歪曲事实的人 |
[21:50] | when I was the one doing it. | 我才是这种人 |
[21:52] | Okay, forget it. I knew this was a bad idea. | 好了 算了吧 我就知道不该来 |
[21:54] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[21:57] | You need this when? | 你什么时候要 |
[21:59] | My hearing’s in two hours. | 我的听证会两小时后开始 |
[22:04] | I’ll make the call. | 我去问一下 |
[22:22] | I was just wondering if you had a moment | 我在想你有没有时间 |
[22:23] | to help me with a diagnosis. | 帮我诊断一下 |
[22:25] | – Yeah, what’s up? – Great. | -好 什么情况 -太好了 |
[22:27] | I got a patient with a muddy constellation of symptoms, | 我有个病人的一系列症状都很模糊 |
[22:30] | and I just can’t nail down the cause. | 我没法锁定病因 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:34] | A middle-aged guy, diagnosed with diverticulitis, | 一名中年男子 被诊断为憩室炎 |
[22:37] | you know, but inconsistencies in his labs | 但他的化验结果与之矛盾 |
[22:39] | and a sudden chylothorax tells me it’s not. | 并且突发乳糜胸 让我觉得并不是 |
[22:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:45] | No evidence of trauma. | 没有创伤迹象 |
[22:48] | So I’m thinking either lymphoma or sarcoidosis. | 所以我想应该是淋巴瘤或结节病 |
[22:50] | And sarcoidosis is almost impossible to diagnose, | 但结节病几乎没可能诊断出来 |
[22:53] | which is why it should always be kept on the differential. | 所以它总是在可能选项里 |
[22:55] | That is what they taught us in med school. | 我们在医学院是这么学的 |
[22:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[22:59] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 失陪一下 抱歉 |
[23:02] | Anyway, uh, because he’s coughing up blood, | 无论如何 因为他咳血 |
[23:05] | I’m leaning toward sarcoid. | 我倾向于是结节病 |
[23:07] | Um, then order an MRI and a biopsy to confirm. | 那预约核磁共振和活组织检查去确认 |
[23:10] | Yep, already did. | 好 我已经约了 |
[23:11] | Well, great; it sounds like you’ve got it all under control. | 好极了 感觉一切都在你掌控之中 |
[23:15] | Well, I just wasn’t sure if I was missing something. | 我只是不确定我有没有疏漏 |
[23:17] | Doesn’t sound like you’re missing anything. | 听起来你没有漏什么 |
[23:19] | Look, I’ve got to get back upstairs to my patients. Okay? | 我得回楼上看我的病人了 |
[23:22] | – Okay. Thanks. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -没事 |
[23:28] | There doesn’t appear to be much calcification on the valve. | 瓣膜上似乎没有太多钙化 |
[23:31] | I think I can get a wire in. | 我想我可以布线进去 |
[23:32] | Still too risky. | 还是太冒险了 |
[23:33] | The odds just aren’t in our favor. | 几率上来说 会对我们不利 |
[23:34] | As I said earlier. | 如我之前所说 |
[23:35] | Taking them to the cath lab | 带他们去导管室 |
[23:37] | is the only change to save both babies. | 是唯一能救两个孩子的办法 |
[23:39] | Or lose both. | 或者两个都失去 |
[23:40] | There are umpteen things that could prove fatal. | 有许多情况可能是致命的 |
[23:42] | If the balloon ruptures, or the catheter perforates the heart, | 如果气球破裂 或者导管穿破心脏 |
[23:44] | both babies would die instantly. | 两个宝宝都会立刻死亡 |
[23:46] | Believe me, Dr. Rhodes, I share your disappointment. | 相信我 罗德斯医生 我也很失望 |
[23:48] | It’s not the outcome any of us were hoping for. | 这不是我们所希望的结果 |
[23:51] | But the math doesn’t work. | 但是光看几率不行 |
[23:54] | I recommend separating Dot from Lily immediately. | 我建议立刻把点点和莉莉分离 |
[23:56] | Let’s save the one child. | 救一个孩子 |
[23:57] | How about we let the parents decide? | 让她们的父母决定吧 |
[23:59] | It’s a tough decision we’re asking them to make. | 我们要求他们做的决定是个艰难的决定 |
[24:00] | I don’t want to confuse them with too many alternatives. | 我不想太多选择困惑了他们 |
[24:02] | It is our duty to explain both options. | 向他们解释这两种选择是我们的责任 |
[24:04] | There’s only one option! | 只有一个选择 |
[24:06] | Separate them now so Dot can live. | 把她们分开 这样点点才能活下来 |
[24:12] | The CT team is unanimously behind this recommendation. | CT团队一致同意这个建议 |
[24:15] | Finally, consensus. | 终于有了共识 |
[24:17] | Now shall we? | 现在我们可以行动了吗 |
[24:27] | They’re being realistic. | 他们只是从现实的角度出发 |
[24:29] | Odds are near impossible to save them both. | 两个孩子都能救活的概率接近于零 |
[24:31] | This is one time we should be playing the odds. | 就这一次我们应该碰碰运气 |
[24:43] | My baby’s going to die? | 我的孩子要死了 |
[24:47] | I’m very sorry, but at least we can save one of your girls. | 我很抱歉 但至少我们可以救回一个孩子 |
[24:51] | No. There’s got to be something else that you can try. | 不 一定还有什么别的办法 |
[24:56] | Dr. Latham? | 莱瑟医生 |
[25:01] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[25:06] | Oh, my baby. | 我的孩子 |
[25:09] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[25:13] | It’ll take us a little time to get prepped. | 我们要花点时间准备 |
[25:16] | Be with your girls until then. | 在这期间你们可以和孩子们多待会 |
[25:33] | Her sedation’s worn off. She should be awake. | 她的镇静剂药效过了 她应该要醒来了 |
[25:37] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[25:42] | Hi. I’m Dr. Charles. This is Dr. Reese. | 你好 我是查尔斯医生 这位是里斯医生 |
[25:46] | Could you–could you tell me your name? | 你能 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[25:50] | You’re in a hospital. | 你在医院 |
[25:51] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[25:54] | Jub. Jub. Mom-wrath. | 朱巴 朱巴 妈妈生气 |
[25:56] | Is that your name? | 那是你的名字吗 |
[25:57] | Mom-wrath! Shun-it! Shun-it! | 妈妈生气 躲开 躲开 |
[25:59] | Shun-it! Shun-it! Shun-it! Shun-it! Shun-it! Shun-it! | 躲开 躲开 躲开 躲开 躲开 躲开 |
[26:02] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[26:03] | Take– | 放… |
[26:06] | Little help! Little help, please! | 来帮把手 麻烦来帮把手 |
[26:09] | Jub! Jub! Jub! Jub! | 朱巴 朱巴 朱巴 朱巴 |
[26:11] | Push 2 of Versed. | 注射两单位咪达唑仑 |
[26:12] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[26:14] | Jub! Jub! Jub! Jub! | 朱巴 朱巴 朱巴 朱巴 |
[26:17] | Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 妈 妈 |
[26:28] | It’s just gibberish. | 只是胡言乱语而已 |
[26:30] | The manxome… the mom-wrath… | 好吓人… 妈妈生气… |
[26:35] | The manxome… mom-wrath… | 好吓人… 妈妈生气… |
[26:43] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我看未必 |
[27:05] | Dr. Rhodes. It’s time. | 罗德斯医生 是时候了 |
[27:44] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:46] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:50] | Joshua, hold on. | 约书亚 等等 |
[27:56] | Todd, Marcy. | 托德 马尔西 |
[28:00] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我能和你们聊聊吗 |
[28:08] | Dr. Rhodes. Where are the twins? | 罗德斯医生 双胞胎呢 |
[28:10] | The Cronins have changed their mind. | 克罗宁夫妇改变主意了 |
[28:12] | They want us to perform the valvuloplasty. | 他们想让我们做瓣膜成形术 |
[28:14] | – What? – We had a plan going forward | -什么 -我们都同意了 |
[28:15] | that we all agreed upon. | 之前的计划 |
[28:17] | It’s what the parents want. | 这是她们的父母想要的 |
[28:18] | You went around our backs. | 你背着我们和他们谈话了 |
[28:20] | Yeah, because you never gave them all their options. | 是的 因为你没把所有的选择告诉他们 |
[28:21] | You had no right to push your agenda with the parents. | 你没权利诱导他们同意你的做法 |
[28:23] | You told the Cronins what this procedure entails. | 你告诉了克罗宁夫妇手术的后果 |
[28:25] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[28:26] | And they understand the risks, all the risks? | 他们知道风险 所有的风险 |
[28:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:28] | Dr. Latham, I walked them through it all. | 莱瑟医生 我把整个手术都给他们过了一遍 |
[28:30] | I’ll talk to them. Maybe I can walk it back. | 我去和他们谈谈 也许能让他们回心转意 |
[28:32] | No, it’s too late. | 不用了 太晚了 |
[28:34] | We need to proceed with alacrity and confidence. | 我们得充满自信 毫不迟疑地完成这次手术 |
[28:36] | Dr. Bekker, prep the hybrid suite and notify the team. | 贝克医生 准备好混合手术室 告知手术团队 |
[28:38] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[28:55] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[28:59] | I’m not late, am I? | 我没迟到吧 |
[29:00] | It took me longer than I thought to find this. | 找到这个花费的时间比我预想的要久 |
[29:02] | You’re not late, Maggie. | 你没有迟到 麦基 |
[29:03] | There’s not going to be a hearing. | 没有听证会了 |
[29:05] | What? | 什么 |
[29:06] | Well, the family’s not gonna sue. | 那家人不准备起诉 |
[29:09] | The way they see it, you saved their daughter’s life. | 在他们看来 你救了他们女儿的命 |
[29:12] | They actually advocated on your behalf. | 他们实际上是站在你这边的 |
[29:15] | You got your job back. | 你拿回了你的工作 |
[29:17] | You didn’t need that after all. | 你不需要那个了 |
[29:20] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:21] | Yeah. Sometimes the good guys win. | 是啊 有的时候胜利是属于好人的 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:28] | I’ll see you at work tomorrow. | 明天上班见 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:36] | Sarcoidosis? | 肉状瘤病 |
[29:38] | That’s right; an inflammatory disease in your lungs. | 是的 是你肺部的一种炎症性疾病 |
[29:41] | The biopsy confirmed it. | 活检确认了这点 |
[29:43] | The good news is the MRI shows | 好消息是核磁共振检查显示 |
[29:45] | it hasn’t affected your central nervous system. | 它并没有影响到你的中枢神经系统 |
[29:47] | MRI? Biopsy? | 核磁共振检查 活检 |
[29:51] | While there’s no cure per se, | 虽然这病本身不能治愈 |
[29:53] | most people respond well to medication. | 大多数人靠药物控制得很好 |
[29:55] | I am hopeful we caught it early enough | 我想我们及早发现了 |
[29:57] | so it can still be managed. | 所以是可以控制的 |
[29:59] | We thought we were gonna lose you there for a second, Dad. | 我们那会儿都觉得要失去你了 爸 |
[30:04] | Why don’t you and your mom | 你和你妈出去一下 |
[30:05] | give me a moment with the doctor? | 让我和医生单独谈谈 |
[30:08] | Thank you, Dr. Halstead. | 谢谢你 霍斯特德医生 |
[30:10] | My pleasure. | 这是我应该做的 |
[30:18] | What’s this all gonna cost me? | 这要花我多少钱 |
[30:21] | How about you just concentrate on | 你就专心养病 |
[30:22] | trying to get back on your feet. | 努力恢复身体吧 |
[30:24] | No. Give me an estimate. | 不 给我个大概的数字 |
[30:26] | The biopsy, the MRI. | 活检 核磁共振检查 |
[30:27] | All these tubes. | 所有的这些管子 |
[30:28] | What’s it all come out to? 100 grand? | 总共得多少 十万吗 |
[30:30] | Two hundred? Three? | 20万 30万 |
[30:32] | I really don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[30:34] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[30:36] | How can you call for all these tests | 你都不知道花多少钱 |
[30:38] | when you have no idea how much they cost? | 怎么能做这么多检查呢 |
[30:42] | Your wife said you have insurance. | 你妻子说你有保险 |
[30:44] | She doesn’t know I switched to a cheaper plan | 她不知道我把部分钱拿去 |
[30:46] | so we could afford our son’s tuition. | 给儿子交学费了 |
[30:48] | This is all out of network for me. | 我没有医疗保险了 |
[30:50] | Insurance won’t cover any of it. | 没有保险可以报销 |
[30:55] | I am sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[30:57] | But everything I did was to save your life. | 但我做的一切都是为了救你 |
[31:00] | Well, you shouldn’t have. | 你不该救我 |
[31:03] | At least they could’ve collected my life insurance. | 那样至少他们还能从我的人寿险受益 |
[31:05] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[31:07] | I gotta pull my son outta school. | 我得让我儿子退学了 |
[31:09] | We’re ruined. | 我们毁了 |
[31:12] | You should’ve let me die. | 你应该让我死的 |
[31:21] | So believe it or not, there is, in fact, | 不管信不信 事实上 |
[31:23] | the case to be made that your daughter is possessed. | 你女儿确实被附身了 |
[31:26] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | Not by a malevolent demon, | 不是被恶魔 |
[31:29] | but, well, by her six-year-old self. | 而是被她六岁时的自己 |
[31:33] | Six-year-old self? What do you mean? | 六岁时的自己 什么意思 |
[31:34] | We suspect that this could be the result of a trauma | 我们怀疑这可能是她小时候 |
[31:38] | she experienced when she was a little girl. | 经历过的一次创伤导致的 |
[31:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:41] | It’s called Dissociative Repression. | 这叫压力分裂 |
[31:44] | Disagreeable memories or personality fragments | 不开心的记忆或者人格碎片 |
[31:48] | are “Split off” and then pushed down into the subconscious. | 分离开 然后进入了人的潜意识 |
[31:51] | Yeah, and in your daughter’s case, | 对 到你女儿的情况是 |
[31:52] | this fragment has resurfaced | 这种碎片又出现了 |
[31:54] | and perhaps hijacked her entire persona. | 还有可能劫持了她的整个人格 |
[32:00] | How could you possibly know that’s what’s going on? | 你怎么可能知道就是这样 |
[32:03] | Well, aside from the bed wetting and the tantrums, | 除了尿床和乱发脾气 |
[32:06] | the biggest clue is her language. | 最大的线索就是她的语言 |
[32:08] | It took me a while to realize | 我也是用了一段时间才明白 |
[32:09] | this is not all gibberish. | 她并不是在胡言乱语 |
[32:11] | It’s, well, it’s Lewis Carroll. | 是刘易斯·卡罗尔的作品 |
[32:13] | There’s a poem called “Jabberwocky” | 有一首诗叫《伽卜沃奇》 |
[32:15] | from “Through The Looking-Glass.” | 是《镜中世界》中的 |
[32:17] | Do either of you remember reading this to her | 你们有谁记得在她小时候 |
[32:19] | when she was a child? | 给她读过吗 |
[32:21] | I didn’t. Uh… | 我没有 |
[32:22] | No, I don’t think so. | 我应该没有 |
[32:25] | No? | 没有吗 |
[32:26] | Wait. You did. | 慢着 你读过 |
[32:29] | When she was little, I remember. | 在她小时候 我记得 |
[32:36] | Mr. Ferris, would you mind just reading | 弗里斯先生 你能读一下 |
[32:38] | a little bit of this? | 这首诗吗 |
[32:40] | Oh, this is ridiculous-psychobabble. | 简直是胡闹 |
[32:43] | Look, my daughter’s very ill. | 我女儿病得很重 |
[32:44] | She’s not a child; she’s a demented adult. | 她不是小孩子 她是个精神错乱的成年人 |
[32:48] | Just humor me, please. | 麻烦你读读看 |
[32:51] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:52] | We need to get her to a real expert and not this quack. | 我们需要给她找个真正的专家 他就是个骗子 |
[32:54] | Just read the damn book, Jerome. | 你快读就是了 杰罗姆 |
[32:57] | No! I’m not going to do it! | 不 我才不读 |
[32:58] | It’s ridiculous. | 就是胡闹 |
[33:00] | In that case, will you allow me? | 那我能来读读吗 |
[33:05] | “‘Twas brillig, and the slithy toves | 是滑菱鲆在缓慢滑动 |
[33:08] | “Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: | 时而翻转时而平衡 |
[33:12] | “All mimsy were the borogoves, | 所有的扭捏作态展示了 |
[33:14] | And the mome raths outgrabe.” | 蠢人的早熟 懒人的平庸 |
[33:17] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[33:19] | No. No. | 不不 |
[33:21] | Stop it, you’re upsetting her. | 别读了 你让她更严重了 |
[33:23] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:24] | “‘Beware the Jabberwock, my son! | 提防弦外之音啊 我的孩子 |
[33:27] | – The jaws that bite, – Don’t! No! | -舌能伤人 -不要 |
[33:28] | – the claws that catch!'” – No, please. | -挠破脸皮 -求你 不要 |
[33:30] | – Stop this! – No! No! | -停下 -不不 |
[33:32] | Please, please, please, don’t! | 求你 求你 不要 |
[33:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:39] | I remember. She’d be crying. | 我记得 她会哭 |
[33:41] | She’d say it was the monster from the book, | 她说是因为书里的怪物 |
[33:42] | and I thought it was all in her head, but… | 我还以为都是她想象的 但是 |
[33:45] | It was you. | 是你 |
[33:46] | Now see what you’ve done. I told you that she’s unstable. | 你看看你做的好事 我告诉过你她不稳定 |
[33:49] | I always suspected you, but I didn’t want to believe it. | 我一直怀疑你 但我不想相信 |
[33:54] | I couldn’t believe it. I– | 我不敢相信 我… |
[33:56] | – You’re insane. – You touched her? | -你疯了 -你碰了她 |
[33:58] | You did things to her? | 你动了她 |
[34:00] | I heard enough of this. | 我听够你们胡说了 |
[34:01] | I’m not listening to this anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[34:03] | Oh, my poor baby! Oh, my God! | 我可怜的孩子 天啊 |
[34:10] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[34:14] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[34:15] | A child. A little girl! | 那是一个孩子 一个小女孩 |
[34:17] | – Leave me alone. – You destroyed her. | -走开 -你毁了她 |
[34:18] | – You know that? – Dr. Reese, enough! | -知道吗 -里斯医生 够了 |
[34:19] | You’re the demon! You! | 你就是恶魔 是你 |
[34:22] | Dr. Reese! | 里斯医生 |
[34:25] | You let this go. You hear me? | 你放手吧 听到了吗 |
[34:27] | He might be a monster; he’s not the one who hurt you. | 他虽然是怪物 但不是他伤害了你 |
[34:29] | He’s not the one you want to be yelling at. | 你想骂的人不是他 |
[34:45] | Passing the wire into the aortic valve. | 线进入主动脉瓣 |
[34:53] | All right, I’m in. Balloon. | 好 进去了 气球 |
[34:59] | – Marty. – Got to run a VTAC. | -马蒂 -室颤了 |
[35:01] | You tickled the ventricle. | 你动到了心室 |
[35:03] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[35:06] | Pull the wire back. | 把线抽出来 |
[35:08] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[35:17] | Back in sinus rhythm. | 回到窦性心律 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:21] | Moving back in. | 再回去 |
[35:25] | Lidocaine. | 利多卡因 |
[35:27] | Give me the balloon. | 把球给我 |
[35:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:32] | Balloon is aligned. | 球对准了 |
[35:34] | Dilating the aortic valve now. | 现在扩张主动脉瓣 |
[35:39] | Marty, talk to me. | 马蒂 什么情况 |
[35:43] | Good contractions and a better flow across the valve. | 收缩良好 瓣膜血流更畅 |
[35:47] | Looks like it worked. | 看起来成功了 |
[35:49] | Both girls are stabilized. | 两个女婴都稳定了 |
[35:59] | There she is. Let’s celebrate. | 她来了 我们庆祝吧 |
[36:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[36:04] | I didn’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[36:05] | So? Take the win and be happy. | 所以 享受成功 开心点 |
[36:08] | But I betrayed myself-what I believe is right. | 但我背叛了自己 做了不该做的事 |
[36:10] | Maggie, you did what it took to survive, that’s all. | 麦基 你只是做了能保住工作的事 仅此而已 |
[36:13] | That’s not the finest motivation. | 那不是最好的动机 |
[36:14] | Now I have to live with it! | 现在我要耿耿于怀一辈子了 |
[36:17] | Let me buy you dinner. Come on. | 我请你吃晚餐 走吧 |
[36:18] | – No. – Maggie. | -不 -麦基 |
[36:21] | You helped me out. | 你帮了我 |
[36:23] | Let me buy you dinner. | 我请你吃晚餐 |
[36:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:47] | Look, you haven’t had the easiest road. | 听着 你这一路走来很不容易 |
[36:54] | Well, certainly not as bad as hers. | 不过没她那么糟糕 |
[36:58] | How do we even begin to treat someone like her? | 我们该怎么治疗像她这样的病人 |
[37:01] | Well, same way we treat any victim of childhood trauma. | 跟我们治疗任何童年创伤的病人一样 |
[37:05] | Try and get those repressed feelings up to the surface | 尽力把那些压抑的情绪激发出来 |
[37:08] | so we can address ’em. | 然后我们才能解决它们 |
[37:25] | So my patient, we were right. It was sarcoidosis. | 我的病人 我们是对的 是肉状瘤病 |
[37:30] | But here’s the thing– | 但问题是 |
[37:31] | Will, I’m sorry but I’m running late | 威尔 抱歉 但我要迟到了 |
[37:33] | and I need to get home to Owen. | 我要回家陪欧文 |
[37:34] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[37:36] | Sure. You too. | 当然 晚安 |
[37:38] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[37:42] | You avoiding me? | 你在躲我吗 |
[37:45] | Will, I told you last week– | 威尔 我上周跟你说过 |
[37:48] | I need a break, okay? | 我需要休息 好吗 |
[38:07] | Good work, and I know the board is very happy. | 干得好 我知道董事会很开心 |
[38:13] | The twins do seem to be responding well | 看起来双胞胎对瓣球囊成形术 |
[38:14] | to the valvuloplasty. | 反应良好 |
[38:16] | Perhaps I overestimated the risks. | 或许我高估了风险 |
[38:19] | Dr. Latham, I want this diva benched | 莱瑟医生 我希望可以禁止这个独行侠 |
[38:21] | for the separation surgery. | 参加分离术 |
[38:23] | Dr. Bekker can be your second. | 贝克医生当你的副手 |
[38:24] | With all due respect, Dr. Frisch, | 弗里斯医生 虽然我很敬重你 |
[38:25] | CT is my department. | 但CT是我的科室 |
[38:27] | I’ll decide who’ll be my second. | 我会决定谁当我的副手 |
[38:37] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[38:39] | To perform an operation with as many moving parts as this, | 做像这样不确定性因素很多的手术 |
[38:42] | you need confidence that the people | 你们要有信心 |
[38:44] | that you are working with | 跟你们一起工作的同事 |
[38:45] | are pulling in the same direction. | 都在劲往一处使 |
[38:47] | I fear, Dr. Rhodes, that you are not a team player– | 罗德斯医生 我恐怕你不善于团队合作 |
[38:50] | that you are, in fact, a diva. | 事实上 你是个独行侠 |
[38:53] | I’m replacing you with Dr. Bekker. | 我要让贝克医生代替你 |
[38:58] | That is your decision to make. | 那是你的决定 |
[39:07] | It’s my turn to offer congratulations. | 轮到我恭喜你了 |
[39:16] | I don’t smell smoke, that’s a good sign. | 我没闻到烟味 是个好兆头 |
[39:18] | Ethan, give her a chance. | 伊森 给她一个机会 |
[39:25] | – Hey. Come on in. – Hi. | -进来吧 -你好 |
[39:32] | You had chicken in the freezer, | 冰箱里有鸡肉 |
[39:33] | so I made dinner. | 所以我做了晚餐 |
[39:35] | Kind of a cacciatore. | 焖鸡 |
[39:36] | It smells so good. | 闻起来不错 |
[39:38] | Aren’t you gonna join us? | 你不跟我们一起吃吗 |
[39:40] | I don’t want to intrude. This is your space. | 我不想打扰你们 这是你们的地盘 |
[39:45] | You’re not intruding. | 你没有打扰 |
[39:50] | Em… Thank you. | 艾米莉 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Yeah, least I could do. | 至少这是我能做的 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna go wash up. | 我去洗一下 |
[39:57] | Set another place. | 再拿一把椅子 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:07] | Emily, can I talk to you a sec? | 艾米莉 我能和你说几句吗 |
[40:13] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:14] | I was gonna throw those down the toilet | 我本来要把它们冲下厕所的 |
[40:16] | but I got afraid they’d clog it up and I forgot. | 但我担心它们堵住 后来就忘了 |
[40:18] | Did you have people over here? | 你带人到这里来了吗 |
[40:19] | No, just a couple friends. | 没有 就几个朋友 |
[40:20] | Emily, this is his apartment. | 艾米莉 这是他的公寓 |
[40:22] | I know, I know. I promise | 我知道 我知道 我保证 |
[40:23] | it’ll never happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[40:24] | Please don’t tell Ethan. | 求你不要告诉伊森 |
[40:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:31] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[40:32] | – Yeah. – Let’s eat. | -没错 -我们吃吧 |
[40:44] | Is it over | 结束了 |
[40:45] | and Natalie just doesn’t have the heart to tell me? | 只是娜塔莉不忍心告诉我吗 |
[40:49] | What the hell is a break anyway? | 到底什么才是分手 |
[40:51] | Yeah, I might be the wrong guy to ask. | 或许你不该问我 |
[40:53] | The last time a girlfriend asked for a break, | 上个女朋友跟我分手后 |
[40:55] | she moved to Minneapolis. | 搬去了明尼阿波利斯 |
[40:56] | So… | 那… |
[40:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:01] | I got early rounds tomorrow. | 我明天有早班 |
[41:04] | No, no, I got this. | 不 不 我来买单 |
[41:05] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:07] | – Yeah. – All right, well, | -没错 -好吧 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | Need a lift? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[41:12] | Nah. | 不用 |
[41:14] | I’m gonna stay a little longer and lick my wounds. | 我要多待一会儿 抚慰我的伤痛 |
[41:21] | All right. I’ll see you soon, bud. | 好吧 再见 伙计 |
[41:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:35] | You saving this for someone? | 你个座位是留给某人的吗 |
[41:38] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[41:41] | Halstead, right? | 霍斯特德 对吧 |
[41:45] | Maia Frisch. | 玛亚·弗里斯 |
[41:49] | I’ll have a gin martini | 我要一杯琴马丁尼 |
[41:50] | and another round for my friend here. | 给我朋友再来一杯 |
[41:55] | You’ll join me for one, right? | 你会和我喝一杯吧 |