Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Stand back. 后退
[00:06] – What was his temp? – 102. -他体温多少 -38.9摄氏度
[00:15] Yeah, he’s junky and wheezy on both sides. 两肺都有痰喘症状
[00:17] Zach’s been coughing, uh, gasping. 扎克一直在咳嗽 喘粗气
[00:20] It’s terrible. 太可怕了
[00:21] Bibasilar infiltrates. 双侧肺底间质浸润
[00:23] – What does that mean? – Well, most likely, pneumonia. -什么意思 -和肺炎差不多
[00:27] April, let’s start vancomycin, 40 milligrams per kilogram, 艾普尔 准备用万古霉素 40毫克每公斤
[00:30] and we’ll get him admitted to the PICU. 然后把他转到儿童重症监护病房
[00:32] – Oh, God. – Don’t worry. -老天 -别担心
[00:33] We’ve got great pediatricians. 我们有很好的儿科医生
[00:35] Yeah, you can go up with him. 对 你们可以跟过去
[00:42] Dr. Charles, why didn’t you tell me 查尔斯医生 你为什么不告诉我
[00:43] the truth about my father? 我父亲的真相
[00:45] And–and what is that? 什么
[00:47] That he is a psychopath. 他是个精神病人
[00:51] I looked at his chart. 我看了他的病历
[00:53] – You did, did ya? – Yes. -你看过了 -对
[00:55] Before you looked at your father’s chart, 你看他资料之前
[00:58] did you agree to cosign his loan? 同意担保他的贷款了吗
[00:59] – No. – You didn’t? -没有 -你没有
[01:01] Could that maybe be because 这是否意味着
[01:03] somewhere, you already knew what he was? 你其实早就知道他的情况了呢
[01:05] You could have told me. 你本来可以提前告诉我的
[01:07] Sarah, I couldn’t tell you. You know I couldn’t. 莎拉 我不能告诉你 你知道的
[01:09] Yeah, because he locked you up 是啊 因为他用
[01:11] with doctor-patient confidentiality. 医患关系机密性限制了你
[01:13] He made it so you couldn’t interfere, 他故意让你无法插手
[01:14] went to you with a bogus complaint. 假借其他病的名义来找你
[01:17] God, the premeditation, the manipulation, 天啊 他早有预谋 这种做法
[01:19] it’s–he is disgusting. 真是…他太恶心了
[01:22] Or he’s just somebody 换个角度 他也许
[01:23] who is incapable of empathetic feelings. 只是一个无法共情的人
[01:26] Sarah, look, I’m so sorry, 莎拉 我很抱歉
[01:28] I can’t imagine how difficult this must be, 我不能想象这有多难
[01:32] but I would just hope that–that… 但我只希望…
[01:35] there might be something positive in your knowing. 你知道后能有一点积极影响
[01:37] – Positive? – Well, just the clarity. -积极 -就是明确
[01:40] The clarity of the revelation that your father was who he was 明确地知道你父亲就是这样的
[01:43] and he was born that way, 他生来如此
[01:44] and that his leaving 而他的离开
[01:46] had absolutely nothing to do with you. 和你毫无关系
[01:48] That’s my consolation? 这样就能安慰我了吗
[01:51] Dr. Charles, after all of these years… 查尔斯医生 这么多年…
[01:56] all these years, 这么多年了
[01:56] my father finally walks back into my life, 我父亲终于回到了我的生活中
[01:58] and it turns out… 结果…
[02:02] he never loved me. 他从未爱过我
[02:05] He can never love me. 他永远无法爱我
[02:20] ED? 急诊
[02:23] Yeah. 好
[02:24] Dr. Halstead, it’s the PICU. 霍斯特德医生 是儿童重症监护室
[02:27] This is Dr. Halstead. 我是霍斯特德医生
[02:29] Yeah, that’s right. Zach Womack, four months old. 对 没错 扎克·沃马克 四个月大
[02:34] Really? 真的吗
[02:38] Hey, thank you. 谢谢
[02:41] That baby we just sent up to the PICU… 我们送去儿童重症监护室的孩子
[02:44] he never made it there. 根本没过去
[02:56] We got off the elevator, a nurse met us, 我们从电梯下来 一个护士过来
[02:57] and she said that Zach needed some sort of test. 说扎克需要做什么测试
[02:59] A scan. She said he needed a scan. 是扫描 她说他需要扫描
[03:01] She took him away and she never brought him back. 她把他带走就没带回来
[03:03] Did you follow up with Radiology? 你诊断后续需要去放射科吗
[03:05] No scans were ordered. 我没定任何扫描
[03:06] And the nurse they’ve described 而且他们形容的那个护士
[03:07] doesn’t match anyone on my staff. 在我这儿没人对得上
[03:10] Has someone kidnapped our baby? 有人绑架了我们的孩子吗
[03:12] We can’t be sure about that yet. 我们现在还不能确定
[03:14] Oh, no. 不
[03:17] No. 不
[03:19] Call a Code Pink. 启动婴儿丢失应急系统
[03:20] Tell Security to put the hospital on lockdown. 让保安把医院先封锁
[03:22] The ED, including Trauma, goes on bypass. 急诊室 包括创伤科都绕路走
[03:25] Until further notice, no one comes in or out. 查清楚之前不允许有人进出
[03:29] I promise you we’re going to find your baby. 我保证会找到你们的孩子的
[03:39] Earl, the hospital’s going on lockdown. 厄尔 要封锁医院
[03:41] – Get to your post. – Yes, sir. -去守好你的位置 -好
[03:42] This is Cole. Code Pink. Code Pink. 我是科尔 有婴儿丢失 有婴儿丢失
[03:44] Copy that, Code Pink. 收到 有婴儿丢失
[03:49] Get that patient in now. Hospital’s going on lockdown. 快把病人送进去 医院要封锁了
[03:53] You’re going to Treatment Two. 你们去二号治疗室
[03:55] Jill Fisher, 25 years old. 吉尔·费舍尔 25岁
[03:56] Her VW Bug got T-boned by a pickup. 她的甲壳虫汽车被皮卡撞了
[03:58] Seat belt sign and chest wall abrasions. 安全带没系好 胸壁损伤
[04:00] – Gonna need X-ray. – Help me! -要照X光 -救救我
[04:01] – I’m her mother. – We are, sweetheart. -我是她妈妈 -我们会救你的
[04:03] BP, 100 over 70. 血压 100/70
[04:05] Heart rate, 96. She’s satting at 88%. 心率96 血氧88%
[04:08] – Is she gonna be okay? – We haven’t examined her yet, -她会没事吗 -我们还没给她做检查
[04:10] but we’re gonna take good care of her. 但我们会照顾好她的
[04:12] All right, let’s get her transferred 好 我们把她抬过去
[04:13] and onto the monitors. 接上监测器
[04:14] One, two, and three. 一二三
[04:21] – Doris, 50 of fentanyl. – On it. -桃瑞丝 50毫升芬太尼 -好的
[04:22] – Is she gonna be okay? – Ma’am, please come with me. -她会没事吗 -夫人 请和我来
[04:24] – I–I love you, honey. – Careful. -我爱你 宝贝 -小心
[04:36] Multiple right posterior rib fractures 右后背部多处肋骨骨折
[04:38] and a pneumothorax. 还有气胸
[04:39] She needs a chest tube. 20 of lidocaine. 她需要胸部插管 注射20毫克利多卡因
[04:42] Sats are 82 and falling. 血氧82 还在降低
[04:44] All right, so hustle. 好吧 太快了
[04:54] Ready for the tube. 准备好插管
[04:59] She’s at 90. Sats are coming up. 血氧饱和度90 正在恢复
[05:02] We’re gonna need a repeat chest X-ray, 要重新进行胸部X光
[05:04] and let’s order a CT c-spine, abdomen and pelvis. 并进行颈椎 腹部和骨盆的CT
[05:07] Code Pink. Code Pink. 粉色警报 粉色警报
[05:09] – Missing kid? – Yeah. -小孩不见了 -没错
[05:11] Probably the baby Dr. Halstead sent to PICU. 可能是霍斯特德医生送到儿童重症监护室的孩子
[05:20] Sorry, yes, I understand. Step back. 抱歉 我明白 请后退
[05:21] Step back, ma’am. 请后退 女士
[05:22] We’ll let you know as soon as possible. 我们会尽快告诉你情况
[05:24] All right, people, the ED is officially on bypass. 好了 大家伙 急诊室已经正式成为处理区
[05:26] Lock it down. Nothing comes in or out. 封锁这里 谁都不准进出
[05:29] Keep your eyes open for a woman, 找一个女人
[05:31] probably in scrubs, with an infant. 可能穿着医护服 抱着婴儿
[05:32] Doris, triage the waiting room. 桃瑞斯 去候诊室排查
[05:34] Let’s clear out any rooms we can. 把房间都清出来
[05:35] And cycle in the patients with the most immediate needs. 给最有需求的病人进行利用
[05:37] Got it. 明白
[05:39] Monique, I want an inventory of our drugs, blood products, 莫妮克 我要我们药品 血液
[05:42] all critical supplies. 和所有关键物资的清单
[05:43] We need to be ready to make do with what we’ve got on hand. 我们要准备好我们手头上的东西
[05:45] Copy. 明白
[05:46] The cops should’ve stopped you. We’re on bypass. 警察应该拦住你的 我们封锁了
[05:48] We’re not leaving. This guy could die. 我们不走 这个人可能会死的
[05:49] Earl, we’re not gonna let this man bleed to death. 厄尔 不能让这个人流血至死
[05:52] Let him in. It’s on me. 放他进来 我来承担责任
[05:54] Come on, let’s go. Dr. Choi? 快点 崔医生
[05:56] – Right here. – You’re going to Baghdad. -来了 -去紧急创伤室
[05:57] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 快点快点快点
[05:59] Tim Vance, 30-year-old male. Bar fight. 蒂姆·范斯 30岁男性 酒吧斗殴
[06:01] Took a long blade to his left chest. 左胸中了一刀
[06:03] Heart rate, 120. BP, 92 over 58. 心跳120 血压92/58
[06:06] He stabbed me over a game of pool. 他因为打牌捅我
[06:07] All right, save your breath. 好了 省口气
[06:10] Let’s transfer. 先转移
[06:13] On my count. Ready, one, two, three. 听我口令 一 二 三
[06:26] All right, no breath sounds on the left. 好了 左侧没有呼吸声
[06:27] – Hand me the ultrasound. – Code Pink… -把超声仪推过来 -粉色警报
[06:30] The Code Pink could be the baby I treated. 可能是我治疗过的那个孩子的粉色警报
[06:32] Man… 天…
[06:37] He’s got a large pericardial effusion. 心包大量积液
[06:38] Blood’s pooling around the heart. 血液都涌到心脏了
[06:40] BP’s falling! 血压在下降
[06:41] Tamponade’s compressing the heart. 心包压迫心脏
[06:42] He’s bradying down. Start bagging. Page Dr. Rhodes. 他心动过缓 上气袋 呼叫罗德斯医生
[06:44] He’s not in the hospital. Big CT event off campus. 他不在医院 在学校进行CT交流
[06:47] They’re not gonna let him in ’cause of the lockdown. 因为这里封锁了 他进不来
[06:49] – Get me another surgeon. – Dr. Latham’s in surgery, -给我找个手术医生 -莱瑟医生正在进行手术
[06:51] and the Trauma service is up in the O.R. on another case. 创伤科都在手术室处理另一台手术
[06:53] Then splash prep his left chest and hand me a knife. 那就准备处理他的左胸腔 给我一把刀
[06:54] I gotta open him up now. 我要给他开胸
[07:04] – Dr. Rhodes. – Morning. -罗德斯医生 -早上好
[07:05] Morning. You know my husband, Larry. 早上好 你认识我丈夫拉里吧
[07:06] Larry, good to see you. 拉里 很高兴认识你
[07:07] He’s always dragging me to these things. 他总是拖我来这种场面
[07:09] I’m an introvert. I hate them. 我是个内向的人 我讨厌他们
[07:11] I am completely with you there. 我完全支持你
[07:12] Yes, well, there are a lot of checkbooks here, 这里有很多支票簿
[07:14] and their owners would like to meet our rising star, 支票簿的主人都想要认识我们的新星
[07:17] so please… go and schmooze. 所以去吧…周旋一下
[07:23] Dad. 爸爸
[07:25] Were your ears burning? We were just talking about you. 耳朵痒吗 我们正聊到你
[07:27] – Oh, really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[07:28] I told Dr. Bekker how your mother and I knew, 我正在告诉贝克医生我和你妈妈怎么在
[07:30] even when you were just a little boy, 你很小的时候就知道
[07:32] how you’d be a surgeon. 你会成为一名外科医生
[07:34] Do you remember when that dog got ahold of your Teddy Ruxpin? 你还记得那时候狗狗抢走了你的泰迪熊华斯比吗
[07:38] He sewed that little thing together. 他把那个玩具缝回起来了
[07:40] You had a Teddy Ruxpin? 你有个泰迪熊华斯比吗
[07:42] I wouldn’t believe everything my father tells you. 换我可不会相信我爸爸和你说的任何事
[07:45] Oh, Connor’s always been uncomfortable 康纳听到赞美的话
[07:47] with anything that smelled of praise. 总是会觉得很不自在
[07:49] That’s funny, I never noticed that. 真有意思 我倒是没注意到
[07:51] I’m gonna go get some breakfast. 我去池点早饭
[07:53] Try the avocado toast. 试试鳄梨吐司吧
[07:57] We are having a trunk show next week. 下周我们有一个非公开时装秀
[07:59] Loro Piana. I would love it if you’d come as my guest. 罗洛·皮雅纳 我想邀请你作为我的客人
[08:02] I’d love to. 非常乐意
[08:04] Ava… hospital’s on lockdown. 艾娃 医院被封锁了
[08:10] Dr. Reese, Goodwin needs us upstairs 里斯医生 古德温要我们上去
[08:12] to consult on that Code Pink. 咨询粉色警报的事
[08:14] On the way. 马上来
[08:29] Code Pink. Code Pink. 粉色警报 粉色警报
[08:31] All hospital personnel, 所以医院员工
[08:32] please report to your designated stations. 请向你们的科室报道
[08:34] It was a baby that I treated. 是我治疗的一个孩子
[08:36] Oh, God. 天啊
[08:38] Patient got in just under the wire. 有个封锁前送来的病人
[08:43] Both of you, please. 你们俩都去
[08:50] Good morning. 早上好
[08:51] I’m Dr. Halstead. This is Dr. Manning. 我是霍斯特德医生 这是曼宁医生
[08:53] – Hi. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[08:54] Mr. Taylor, I see you’re being treated for lymphoma. 泰勒先生 你正在治疗淋巴瘤
[08:57] That’s right. 没错
[08:58] He’s had multiple rounds of chemo. 他已经进行了多次化疗
[09:01] So, what brings you in today? 那你们今天为什么过来呢
[09:03] Woke up this morning, could hardly breathe. 今天早上醒来喘不过气
[09:06] Our oncologist at East Mercy said to come here 我们在东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生要我们过来
[09:08] since it’s closer. 这里更近
[09:10] Well, it’s a good thing that you did. 这是个正确的选择
[09:11] Uh, let’s get a chest X-ray, CBC, coags, and a d-dimer, 做下胸透 血常规 血凝率 血浆D二聚体测定
[09:14] and also, call over to East Mercy for his records, okay? 另外 问东慈爱医院要下他的病历 好吗
[09:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:17] Just try to relax, Mr. Taylor. 放轻松 泰勒先生
[09:19] We’re gonna run these tests and sort this out. 我们会做些检查 查清楚情况的
[09:21] – Okay. – We’ll be back shortly. -好 -我们很快回来
[09:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:24] Let’s hope he’s just got a little bug. 希望只是有点小状况
[09:26] Yeah. Nat… 是啊 小娜
[09:31] I can’t stand this. We gotta talk. 我受不了了 我想跟你谈谈
[09:33] I know. 我知道
[09:35] Come over tonight. 你今晚过来吧
[09:40] We reviewed all the security cam footage. 我们看了所有安保录像
[09:42] No one left the hospital with the infant. 没有看到任何人带着婴儿离开
[09:44] So he and his abductor are still on the premises? 所以孩子和绑架者还在医院里吗
[09:48] We think so. 我们是这样想的
[09:49] We would’ve gotten a ping from the abductor’s ID bracelet 如果绑架者曾试图带着孩子离开
[09:51] if the abductor had tried to exit with him. 我们会收到身份手环的提示
[09:53] Dr. Charles, from your experience, 查尔斯医生 按照你的经验
[09:55] what kind of person do you think we’re looking for? 你觉得我们要找的是什么样的人
[09:58] In a majority of these cases, 大多数情况下
[09:59] the abductor is a woman of child-bearing age, 绑架者应该是生育年龄的女性
[10:02] who is either infertile 要么不孕不育
[10:04] or has experienced fetal loss. 要么曾经失去过孩子
[10:06] Um, they’re distraught and determined one way or the other 她们很痛苦 决定不惜一切代价
[10:09] to have a baby of their own. 也要有一个孩子
[10:10] Then maybe she’s not likely to hurt him. 那她大概不会伤害他
[10:13] Not if wanting a child is what’s driving her. 如果她是想要孩子的话
[10:15] But what if that’s not what’s driving her? 但如果她不是想要孩子呢
[10:18] What if she’s someone who enjoys causing other’s pain, 如果她就是想给别人带来痛苦呢
[10:20] a person without a conscience? 一个没有良知的人
[10:22] I mean, it’s possible, 完全有这种可能
[10:23] and if someone like that gets backed into a corner, 如果这种人被逼急了
[10:25] there’s no telling how she might react. 根本不知道她会做出什么事
[10:28] This person knew where the PICU was. 这个人知道儿童重症监护室在哪里
[10:31] Could very well have been a patient here. 很有可能是这里的患者
[10:33] I think we should compile a list of women 我觉得我们应该调查一下
[10:35] who have experienced birth trauma here 过去六个月来这里的患者中
[10:37] in the last six months. 有哪些人分娩出了意外
[10:38] All right, and I think it’s a good idea for you 好 我觉得你可以给每支搜索队
[10:41] to assign a psychiatrist to each search team, 都分派一位精神科医生
[10:45] help defuse any situation where the baby may be at risk. 在必要情况下 降低孩子受伤的风险
[10:48] Let’s get started. 开始行动吧
[10:53] Daniel… 丹尼尔
[10:56] we’ve got to find this baby. 我们得找到这个孩子
[11:04] Your patient has a large mediastinal mass 这位患者的胸腔里
[11:06] with what looks like positive nodes throughout his chest. 有大型纵横淋巴肿块 遍布整个胸腔
[11:08] It’s compressing his lungs and all his major vessels. 肿块在压迫他的肺部 以及所有主动脉
[11:10] That’s why he’s so short of breath. 所以他才会喘不过气
[11:12] Okay, so, what’s next? 那接下来怎么办
[11:13] Surgery? Another round of chemo? 做手术吗 再来一轮化疗吗
[11:15] A tumor this large? Even with chemotherapy, 这么大的肿块 就算是用化疗
[11:17] it wouldn’t shrink to an operable size. 也无法缩小到可供手术的大小
[11:19] Then what? 那怎么办
[11:21] Um, from his medical records, 根据他的病历
[11:22] it looks like he’s had a solid treatment history. 他已经接受过许多正规治疗
[11:24] Unfortunately, we’ve reached the limits of what we can do. 不幸的是 这已经是我们能做的极限了
[11:27] So that’s it? We’re giving up? 那就这样吗 我们要放弃吗
[11:29] No, there–there has to be something else we can do. 不行 肯定还有什么办法的
[11:32] My advice? 要我说的话
[11:33] The sooner you tell Mr. Taylor and his wife the prognosis, the better. 最好尽快把真相告知泰勒先生和他夫人
[11:36] It’ll give them a chance to find some closure. 这样能给他们一个告别的机会
[11:48] I got your CT results. 你的CT结果出来了
[11:50] In addition to your rib injury, 你除了肋骨受伤
[11:52] you also have a compression fracture of your L2. L2节骨也出现了压迫性骨折
[11:54] That’s a vertebrae in your lower back. L2节骨是你后腰部的一节椎骨
[11:56] Now, it’s not serious. 情况并不严重
[11:58] Doesn’t require surgery… 不需要做手术
[11:59] But because of the chest tube and the fractures, 但由于有胸部插管和骨折情况
[12:02] we wanna keep you in the hospital for a couple of days. 我们希望能让你留院观察几天
[12:04] Once we get you upstairs, 待会把你送到楼上
[12:05] we’ll start you on a pain-management regimen 就帮你用止痛药
[12:08] and fit you for a brace, okay? 再帮你上保护支架
[12:11] Thank you, Dr. Sexton. 谢谢 塞克斯顿医生
[12:17] How much time do I have? 我还有多长时间
[12:20] Hard to say. 不好说
[12:22] A few weeks, maybe less. 几周 也许更少
[12:23] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[12:26] I am so sorry. 非常遗憾
[12:33] We can have a hospice nurse come in and talk to you. 我们可以请安宁照顾护士来跟你聊聊
[12:37] A hospice? 安宁照顾
[12:39] I know… 我知道
[12:40] but hospice will provide your husband 但安宁照顾服务能够让你的丈夫
[12:42] with the best quality of life in the time that remains. 在接下来的时间里得到最好的照料
[12:46] I always said I wanted to die at home. 我一直就说想在家里去世
[12:49] Looks like I’ll get my wish. 看来我的愿望要实现了
[12:52] It’ll be all right, Bev. 不会有事的 贝芙
[12:56] Call the kids, have them come out. 给孩子们打电话 叫他们回来吧
[13:05] How soon can we leave? 我们什么时候能走
[13:07] Unfortunately, the hospital is under lockdown currently, 很抱歉 医院现在进入了封锁状态
[13:11] due to a security issue. 为了解决安保问题
[13:12] No one is allowed in or out. 任何人不得进出
[13:13] But we can start your discharge paperwork, 但我们可以先帮你办出院手续
[13:15] and as soon as the lockdown is lifted, 一旦解除封锁状态
[13:17] you’ll be able to go home. 你们就可以回家了
[13:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:29] It’s okay. 没事的
[13:34] Heart rate’s down to 80. 心率降到80了
[13:36] All right… 好
[13:38] I’m gonna release the tamponade. 我这就释放心脏压塞
[13:39] Give me some suction. 这里抽吸一下
[13:47] Numbers are still in the tank. 数据还是很低
[13:48] Because he was stabbed in the heart. He needs blood. 因为他被捅到了心脏 需要输血
[13:50] I don’t care where he is, get me Connor. 我不管他在哪 把康纳找来
[13:52] Just prepare an innocuous press release, 先准备一份不痛不痒的新闻稿
[13:53] and then let me know the second we find that baby. 等孩子一找到 马山通知我
[13:59] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[14:00] Connor, I need your help, buddy. 康纳 我需要你的帮助 伙计
[14:02] Yeah, okay. Ava. 好的 艾娃
[14:09] Surgical suites one and three aren’t in use. 一号和三号手术室无人使用
[14:11] You check those, we’ll cover the rest. 你们去搜查那里 剩下的我们来
[14:13] Code Pink. Code Pink. 粉色警报 粉色警报
[14:15] All hospital personnel, 全体医院员工
[14:16] please report to your designated stations. 请到指定位置报到
[14:19] Clear. 这边没人
[14:21] So, your description of our attacker 你对攻击者的描述
[14:25] is someone possibly without a conscience. 是一个可能没有道德意识的人
[14:27] I’m just curious, what led you to that? 我有点好奇 你是怎么得出来的
[14:30] There have been a number of cases of women murdering children: 女性谋杀儿童的案例有很多
[14:32] Diane Downs, Susan Smith. 黛安·唐斯 苏珊·史密斯
[14:34] I don’t really see the comparison, though. 可我看不出这里面的比较关系
[14:35] I mean, neither of those women abducted a baby from a hospital. 那些女性都没有从医院绑架过婴儿
[14:39] You’re just speculating too. 你也只是在猜测
[14:40] We don’t know who we’re dealing with. 我们不知道在面对的是谁
[14:42] There’s no guarantee she’s some bereft mother who’s lost a child. 她未必不是一个丧子的母亲
[14:44] For all we know, she could be a… 据我们所知 她可能是…
[14:46] A psychopath? 精神病人吗
[14:50] Dr. Charles, this has nothing to do with my father. 查尔斯医生 这跟我父亲没有关系
[14:53] And just because my opinion is different from yours 只因为我的观点和你的不同
[14:55] – doesn’t make it biased. – All clear. -不代表它就有失偏颇 -都没人
[15:03] Will, I’ve been doing research on Gary’s cancer, 威尔 我在研究加里的癌症
[15:06] and I found a case where a combination 我发现了一例混合使用
[15:08] of bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin 博来霉素 依托泊苷和顺氯氨铂
[15:10] rapidly shrank germ cell tumors, 急速缩小生殖细胞瘤的病人
[15:12] so I called my oncologist friend, 所以我联系了我的肿瘤医生朋友
[15:13] who said it was anecdotal but possible. 他说这虽然未经证实 但的确有可能
[15:16] Anecdotal? 未经证实吗
[15:18] There haven’t been any studies, 还没有人具体研究这个
[15:19] and it’s not approved by the FDA. 药管局也没有批准
[15:21] So, you’re proposing we use these drugs off-label? 你是建议我们用这些未经临床试验的药品吗
[15:24] Will, the man is terminally ill. 威尔 他的病情已经很严重了
[15:26] Yes… and I don’t wanna speed up that process, 没错 所以我不想加重病情
[15:28] or cause him any unnecessary suffering. 或者让他多受不必要的苦
[15:30] Well, I think it’s worth the risk. 我觉得这值得一试
[15:32] I’m sorry, I don’t. 抱歉 我不觉得
[15:34] What happened to you? 你是怎么了
[15:37] You used to go to any length to try and save someone. 以前你会不惜一切地拯救病人
[15:40] Yeah, and it never ended well. 是 下场也都不好
[15:41] I also have a larger responsibility now. 我现在也有了更大的责任
[15:43] – Because you’re an Attending? – That’s right. -因为你是主治医师了吗 -没错
[15:46] So I don’t get a say? 所以我没话语权了
[15:48] I’m sorry, in this case, no. 抱歉 在这个病例里没有
[15:50] What you’re suggesting is bad medicine. 你建议的是未经证实的药品
[15:54] Okay. 好吧
[16:01] All right, give me a view of the medial side 好 让我看到左心室的
[16:03] of the left ventricle. 内侧图像
[16:05] Yeah, good. 很好
[16:06] Uh, now, Ethan, you’re gonna remove your finger, 伊森 你现在拿开手指
[16:08] and once you get the stapler in place, 等你对准吻合器以后
[16:10] you’re gonna close laterally across the opening. 就横向封闭开口处
[16:14] I can’t get the stapler in place. 我没办法对准
[16:16] It’s a moving target. 开口一直在动
[16:17] Keep trying. 继续尝试
[16:19] Got it. Staple’s in. 好 钉上了
[16:21] Good. 很好
[16:23] No. No, wait, this isn’t working. 不 等等 这不管用
[16:25] Every time I get a staple in, it tears, 每次我打上吻合钉 它都会撕裂
[16:26] – making the hole even bigger. – All right, here. -让伤口变得更大 -好 给你
[16:28] – What are you doing? – I gotta get in there. -你要干什么 -我得进去
[16:30] The hospital’s on lockdown. They won’t let you in. 医院被封锁了 不会让你进的
[16:31] I have to try. Help Ethan get him stabilized. 我必须得试试 你帮着伊森先稳定情况
[16:36] All right, Dr. Choi, let’s see if I can keep you 好了 崔医生 看看我能不能帮你
[16:38] from killing this patient. 不害死这病人
[16:40] You understand this is experimental? 你们明白这是实验性的吧
[16:43] I can’t guarantee it’ll have any effect on Mr. Taylor’s cancer. 我不能保证它一定对泰勒先生的癌症有效果
[16:47] It might even be harmful. 甚至可能有害
[16:51] We understand. 我们明白
[16:52] And do I have your permission? 那你同意吗
[16:56] Yes. 是的
[16:58] Please. Go ahead. 请你来吧
[17:01] Okay. 好的
[17:39] Sorry, folks, as soon as the lockdown is lifted, 抱歉了 各位 等封锁一解除
[17:41] you’ll all get to see a doctor. 你们就能看医生了
[17:42] So what? I’m just supposed to wait here bleeding? 所以我现在就只能站这儿流血吗
[17:44] Got no choice, ma’am. If you’re worried, 没有办法 女士 如果你担心
[17:45] Lakeshore Memorial’s only a mile away. 一英里外就是湖畔纪念医院
[17:47] Sir, gotta stop you there. 先生 请你停下
[17:48] Look, I am a doctor on staff here, all right? 你看 我是这里的医生 好吗
[17:51] Sorry, can’t let you in. 抱歉 你不能进去
[17:53] There is a man in the emergency room 急诊室里现在有位伤员
[17:54] – with a stab wound in his heart. – Sorry. -心脏被人捅了一刀 -抱歉
[17:56] If I don’t get in there, he’s gonna die. 如果我不进去 他就会死
[17:59] Not my call. 我只是执行任务
[18:01] I wish I could let you in, but it’s not up to me. 我也想让你们进去 但这不是我决定的
[18:03] – Fine. – I will let you in, -好 -等封锁一解除
[18:05] as soon as the lockdown is– 我就会放你们…
[18:06] Earl, I need to get in there. 厄尔 我必须进去
[18:08] Can you help me out? 你能帮我吗
[18:11] Come with me. 跟我来
[18:15] I found this tunnel when we were reviewing 我们在评估医院紧急疏散方案时
[18:17] the hospital’s emergency evacuation plan. 发现的这条通道
[18:20] Apparently, it was used to ferry patients 看来这是一条用来在建筑之间
[18:23] and supplies between buildings. 转移病人和补给的通道
[18:26] But once they put in the over-street walkways, 但是过街天桥建好之后
[18:29] it was decommissioned. 这条通道就废弃了
[18:31] Here’s your way in. 你从这里进
[18:35] When you come to the fork, stay to the right. 等你到了岔路口 一直向右转就行
[18:37] At the end of the tunnel, you’ll find a series of doors. 在通道尽头 你会看到几扇门
[18:40] Take the first one on the right. 从右手边第一扇走
[18:42] That’ll put you inside the hospital. 从那里你就能进医院了
[18:43] All right, thanks, Earl. 多谢了 厄尔
[18:44] Oh, and you-you might need this. 对了 你可能用的上这个
[18:48] Anyone asks, it wasn’t me who told you. 有人问起来 我什么都没告诉你
[18:51] You got it. 放心吧
[19:33] – How’s she doing? – Um, sleeping. -她怎么样了 -在睡觉
[19:36] Good. We’re still waiting for a room to open. 很好 我们还在等手术室腾出来
[19:39] I’m transferring another patient now, 我现在去处理另一个病人
[19:40] but Jill’s next in line. 但是吉尔就是下一个
[19:43] Hopefully won’t be much longer. 希望不用等太久
[19:50] Dr. Manning, can I see you? 曼宁医生 能借一步说话吗
[19:53] Please excuse me. 失陪一下
[20:01] – You gave him those drugs? – Mm-hmm. -是你给他上的那些药 -是
[20:02] I told you not to, and you did it anyway. 我明确告诉你不要 但你还是做了
[20:04] His wife wanted to give ’em a try. 他妻子想试一试
[20:06] You shouldn’t have even suggested it. 你根本就不该提出来
[20:07] She deserved a choice. 她有选择权
[20:09] You went behind my back. I can’t believe you did that. 你背着我擅作主张 真不敢相信你居然这样
[20:12] – You wouldn’t listen to me. – I did listen to you. -因为你不听我的 -我当然听了
[20:16] I just hope you haven’t put a nail in this man’s coffin. 我只希望你没有让他死得更快
[20:31] Cole here. 我是科尔
[20:32] We just got a ping off the baby’s ID bracelet. 我们刚刚收到了宝宝手环的定位信号
[20:36] She used an emergency exit stairwell. East Wing. 他走了一条紧急撤离撤离楼梯 在东翼
[20:41] Wait… 等等
[20:46] – “Zachary Womack.” – They were here. -扎克里·沃马克 -他们来过这
[20:48] She cut off his bracelet. 她切断了他的手环
[20:50] She knew the signal would bring us here. 她知道我们会追着信号到这里
[20:51] She’s playing a game with us. 她在和我们斗智
[20:52] His IV. 他的注射液
[20:55] He’s not getting his antibiotics anymore. 他得不到这些抗生素了
[21:03] Ah, come on. 加油啊
[21:07] I still can’t get it in. 我还是进不去
[21:09] Get me a closer look at the hole. 靠近拍一下开口让我看看
[21:13] Here’s what I want you to do: 我希望你们这么做
[21:15] Get two Allis clamps… 取两支组织钳
[21:19] Here. 给
[21:20] I want you to clamp on either side of the hole. 我要你们把开口两侧都夹起来
[21:31] – Ready. – Okay, April, -好了 -好 艾普尔
[21:33] you’re going to take hold of the clamps 你要拿住组织钳
[21:35] – and lift the heart. – ‘Kay. -把心脏拉起来 -好
[21:37] As soon as she does, 她一把心脏拉起来
[21:38] Dr. Choi, you’ll remove your finger 崔医生 你就立即把手指撤出来
[21:40] and see if you can get the staple in 试试看能不能趁心脏提起来的时候
[21:41] while it’s elevated. 把缝合器打进去
[21:42] – Got it? – Copy. -明白吗 -明白
[21:44] Here we go. One, two, three, lift. 开始吧 一 二 三 提
[21:50] It’s in. It’s working. 打进去了 成功了
[21:52] Well done. 干得好
[21:54] Ava–Ava, he’s still bleeding. 艾娃 他还在出血
[21:57] Give me suction. 马上抽吸
[21:59] He’s hypotensive! 他血压过低了
[22:01] Dr. Choi, I need you to snake your hand around the heart. 崔医生 把你的手绕过心脏伸进去
[22:03] What do you feel? 你摸到了什么
[22:06] He’s got a hole in the backside. 他的心脏内侧也有一个破口
[22:07] The knife went through and through. 看来是被刀刺穿了
[22:09] Looks like you have more work to do. 看来你们有的忙了
[22:13] – What’s happening? – He’s in v-fib. -这是怎么了 -他发生室颤了
[22:17] No pulse. Monique, start bagging. 没有脉搏 莫妮克 上呼吸器
[22:19] Doris, get on his chest. 桃瑞丝 胸部按压
[22:25] Charge to 150. Clear. 充电到150 离手
[22:30] Still in v-fib. 仍然室颤
[22:32] Monique, push 1 milligram of epi. 莫妮克 打1毫克肾上腺素
[22:34] – Doris, get back on his chest. – I got it. -桃瑞丝 继续按压 -我来
[22:39] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[22:41] Clear. 离手
[22:45] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[22:46] Monique, another milligram of epi and atropine. 莫妮克 再打一毫克肾上腺素和阿托品
[23:03] Natalie… 娜塔莉
[23:12] Natalie… he’s gone. 娜塔莉 他走了
[23:15] My Gary… 我的加里啊
[23:22] Time of death: 14:30. 死亡时间 14时30分
[23:24] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 真的对不起
[23:32] – Just don’t even say it. – Nat… -你一个字都不要说 -小娜
[23:35] Off-label meds. Did I kill him? 非常规用药 是我杀了他吗
[23:39] – The man was dying. – I shouldn’t have done it. -这人本来也活不长 -那我也不该这么做
[24:18] Uh, yeah, sorry. 抱歉了
[24:24] Help! There’s something wrong with my daughter. 来人啊 我女儿不太对劲
[24:30] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[24:31] Her vocal chords are spasming, blocking airflow. 她的声带痉挛 阻碍了空气进入
[24:34] Help her! 救救她
[24:36] This is Noah’s patient. Where is he? 这是诺亚的病人 他在哪
[24:38] He had to take a patient upstairs. 他还要送一个病人去楼上
[24:41] Dr. Choi, we need some help over here. 崔医生 这边需要帮忙
[24:43] – I’m a little busy! – Ay-yai-yai-yah. -我有点走不开 -哎呀呀呀
[24:49] – We need to intubate. – Maggie… -我们得插管 -麦基
[24:51] 20 of etomidate, 10 of sux. 20单位依托咪酯 10单位司可林
[24:53] Maggie… we need a doctor. 麦基 我们得找医生来
[24:56] Now. 快点
[25:00] Okay, sweetie. 好 亲爱的
[25:20] It’s too tight. 太紧了
[25:21] I can’t get past the vocal chords. 我没办法穿过声带
[25:23] She’s down to 87. We need a doctor. 跌到87了 我们要叫医生来
[25:26] Oh, God. 天哪
[25:31] I’ll crich her. 我要给她插管
[25:32] Are you crazy? You can’t do that. 你疯了吗 你不能做
[25:36] Doris, give me a scalpel. 桃瑞丝 给我手术刀
[25:38] You’re not allowed. It’s gotta be a doctor. 你没有权限 要医生来做
[25:39] Help her! 快帮她
[25:42] Give me the scalpel, Doris. 给我手术刀 桃瑞丝
[26:06] I’m in. Bag her. 进来了 给她上气袋
[26:11] Got it. 好
[26:13] Sats are coming back up. 数据回升了
[26:23] He’s bradying down. 他心动过缓了
[26:26] – I can’t reach it. – Keep trying. -我碰不到 -继续试
[26:29] Heart rate’s dropping. 心率在下降
[26:31] Where are we? 什么情况
[26:33] It’s about time. 来得正是时候
[26:34] Hole backside of his left ventricle. 左心室底部有漏洞
[26:37] Connor, here’s what’s happening: 康纳 情况是这样的
[26:38] Whenever they elevate the heart to make the repair, 他们只要一抬高心脏进行修复
[26:40] it cuts off his venous return. 静脉回流就会被切断
[26:44] Okay, get me two bags of saline. 好 给我两袋盐水
[26:45] April, load up a 2-0 prolene on a long needle driver. 艾普尔 用长针穿上2-0缝合线
[26:50] – How’d you get in here? – Long story. -你怎么进来的 -一言难尽
[26:52] On my count, I want you to roll him onto his side. 听我口令 我需要你们给他侧身
[26:54] One, two, three. 一二三
[26:55] Up…and down. 起来 放下
[27:00] All right, Ethan, when I tell you, 伊森 等下我会告诉你
[27:03] I want you to remove your finger, 把手指拿开
[27:05] and I’m gonna replace it with mine. 然后我会用我的手指顶上
[27:06] Ready and go. 准备开始
[27:08] Okay, I’m gonna try to access the hole 好 我会从这个角度尝试
[27:11] from this angle. 触碰到那个破口
[27:12] Careful, he bradies down quickly. 小心 他很容易心动过缓
[27:22] All right, stitch is in. 好了 已经缝合
[27:24] That should temporize the bleed long enough 应该可以够把出血拖延到
[27:25] to get him up to the O.R. 我们送他进手术室
[27:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[27:30] Dr. Bekker, you are amazing. 贝克医生 你太厉害了
[27:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:47] Dr. Halstead, Dr. Ray tells me 霍斯特德医生 雷医生告诉我
[27:49] off-label meds were given to that patient. 那位病人使用了非常规用药
[27:52] Bleomycin, etoposide, and cisplatin. 博来霉素 依托泊甙和顺铂
[27:55] – For lymphoma? – I know. -治疗淋巴瘤吗 -我知道
[27:57] But the patient died within hours 但在他接受了这些药物的
[27:59] after the drugs were administered. 短短数小时后 就死了
[28:01] Adverse drug reaction. 药物不良反应
[28:03] We could get sued for this. 我们可能会因此被起诉
[28:05] Where is Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生在哪
[28:07] Ms. Goodwin, the chart, it’s not correct. 古德温女士 病历上写错了
[28:11] Dr. Manning didn’t prescribe the drugs. 不是曼宁医生开的这些药
[28:12] – It was me. – You? -是我 -你
[28:15] I found some anecdotal evidence 我发现了一些病例证据
[28:17] that supported the efficacy of that cocktail. 能够支持那个药物组合的疗效
[28:20] Thought we had nothing to lose. 我觉得不如放手一搏
[28:22] Dr. Halstead, I had hoped 霍斯特德医生 我原本还希望
[28:24] that you had outgrown your recklessness. 你已经克服了自己的鲁莽
[28:27] Clearly, you haven’t. 显然你还没有
[28:31] I’m referring this to the disciplinary committee. 我会提交给纪律委员会的
[28:47] Hey, uh, my patient in Treatment Two, 我二号治疗室的病人
[28:49] – who criched her? – I did. -谁给她插的管 -我
[28:51] – What? – You criched a patient? -什么 -你给病人插管
[28:54] She was in laryngospasm, you weren’t available, 她当时喉痉挛 你不在
[28:56] and all my other doctors were tied up. 所有其他医生都抽不开身
[28:58] A nurse cannot crich. 护士怎么能插管
[28:59] You should’ve waited for a doctor. 你应该等医生过来
[29:01] – She would’ve died. – And you could’ve killed her. -她可能会死 -你也有可能杀了她
[29:02] – Noah… – What? -诺亚 -干吗
[29:04] Maggie’s been nursing since before you started shaving. 麦基从你开始刮胡子就已经在这里当护士了
[29:06] So what? It’s against the rules. 那又怎么样 不合规矩
[29:07] She’s seen a crich done 1,000 times. 她见过一千多次插管
[29:08] – Okay. – Back off. -好 -退后
[29:10] Please, we need a doctor. She’s waking up. 来个医生吧 她醒了
[29:14] Jill? Honey? Can you hear me? 吉尔 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗
[29:19] What’s wrong with her eye? 她的眼睛怎么了
[29:21] She’s got a left-sided facial droop. 她左侧面瘫
[29:23] I think she might’ve had a stroke. 我想她可能是中风了
[29:26] All right, we need to get her up for a head CT now. 我们得送她去做脑部CT
[29:27] – Let’s go. – Get ready to bag her. -走吧 -准备给她上气袋
[29:29] – On it. – One, two, three. -马上 -一二三
[29:51] Hey… you told Dr. Ray 你告诉雷医生
[29:54] that you prescribed Gary’s meds? 是你给加里开的药
[30:04] – It’s no big deal. – Yes, it is. -没什么大不了的 -很严重
[30:06] I own my mistakes, not you. 我的错该我自己承担 不是你
[30:09] I feel terrible that Gary might’ve died 加里的死可能是因为那些药
[30:11] because of those drugs, 我感觉很崩溃
[30:12] but I am the one responsible, okay? 但该我负责任 好吗
[30:14] You do not need to protect me. 你不需要保护我
[30:16] – I know that. – Do you? -我知道 -你知道吗
[30:17] Do you know that? 你真的知道吗
[30:19] Natalie, you are already miserable. 娜塔莉 你已经很痛苦了
[30:21] I didn’t want you to have to deal with all this. 我不希望你还要去应付这些
[30:24] Besides, I’m the Attending. 而且我是主治医师
[30:25] Ultimately, it’s my responsibility. 最后还是我的责任
[30:27] Oh, my–come off it. 天…省省吧
[30:29] Would you have done the same thing for Ethan or for Noah? 你会为伊森或者诺亚做同样的事情吗
[30:32] No, because they’re men. 不会 因为他们是男人
[30:33] They can take care of themselves. 他们可以自己照顾自己
[30:35] But not me. I’m just a helpless little girl. 但我不是 我是个无助的小女孩
[30:44] I have some news. 我有新消息
[30:46] Security compiled a list of former patients 安保部门搜集了
[30:49] who fit the profile of our abductor, 符合绑架者特征的之前病人的名单
[30:52] then cross-referenced them 然后把他们和
[30:54] against today’s visitors log. 今天的访客对照了一下
[30:56] Turns out, we got a hit. 结果我们找到一个符合要求的
[30:59] Joanna Harris. 乔安娜·哈里斯
[31:00] Would you show them the tape, please? 你能给他们放一下录像吗
[31:03] Couple of months ago, 几个月前
[31:04] Joanna Harris was in the ED, pregnant. 乔安娜·哈里斯在急诊室接受治疗 当时她怀孕了
[31:07] She lost the baby. 她失去了她的孩子
[31:09] 22 weeks. Very sad case. 22周 十分悲惨的病例
[31:11] So she impersonated a healthcare worker 所以她扮成医护人员
[31:13] to get to the PICU. 混进儿童重症监护室
[31:15] It’s entirely possible that the trauma, 完全可能是创伤
[31:17] coupled with the overwhelming fear 加上对可能再也
[31:19] of never being able to carry a baby to term, 怀不上宝宝的恐惧
[31:21] uh, pushed her over the edge. 让她做出了这样的事
[31:22] But she seems to have thought things out pretty thoroughly. 但她似乎很认真地筹划了这件事
[31:24] I’d say her actions were calculated, even predatory. 她的行动是精心策划的 甚至是掠夺性的
[31:26] Well, given what we know about the patient, 就我们目前对病人的了解来看
[31:29] can you think of where she might’ve gone? 你能想到她可能去哪吗
[31:32] Some place she could hide. 她可能藏的地方
[31:33] A supply closet or call room. 储藏室还是叫号室
[31:35] Security teams covered all those. 安保团队的监控范围涵盖了那些地方
[31:38] According to the logs, 根据记录
[31:39] Ms. Harris took our maternity tour last May. 哈里斯小姐去年五月参加了我们的孕产课程
[31:42] Meaning? 所以呢
[31:43] Well, isn’t that when we were transitioning 那不正是我们
[31:45] between the old maternity wing and the new one? 新旧妇产科的过渡期间吗
[31:47] Yes. 是
[31:48] She might know the old maternity wing. 她可能知道旧妇产科在哪
[31:50] All right, let’s go. 好 我们走
[31:53] 产房 高危病房 护士站 手术产房 等候区 卫生间
[32:01] – Clear. – Clear. -没人 -没人
[32:12] Hi, Joanna. 你好 乔安娜
[32:14] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[32:16] Stay away. You’re not taking him. 离我远点 你不能带走他
[32:19] Yeah, but the problem is the baby is–is very sick. 好 但问题是宝宝病得很严重
[32:22] You can’t have him. He’s mine. 你不能带走他 他是我的
[32:24] And I’m sure you want the best for him, right? 我想你也想宝宝好好的 是吗
[32:27] He needs medicine, antibiotics, 他需要药 抗生素
[32:29] or else he won’t get better. 否则他是不会好转的
[32:31] The fact is, if the baby doesn’t get 事实是 如果宝宝不马上
[32:33] some treatment soon, 得到治疗的话
[32:35] uh, there’s a chance he could die. 他有可能会死
[32:36] No. 不
[32:37] None of us want that. That’s why we’re here. 我们都不想那样的事发生 所以我们才来这
[32:40] We need to get him back to his room, 我们得带他回他的病房
[32:41] so he can get treated. 这样他才能得到治疗
[32:45] Will you let us help him? 你能让我们帮他吗
[32:53] I’m afraid. 我害怕
[32:54] There’s nothing to be afraid of. 没什么需要害怕的
[32:56] We understand why you did this. 我们理解你为什么这么做
[32:58] No one is gonna punish you. 没人会惩罚你的
[33:04] What about them? 他们呢
[33:06] They just wanna make sure that the baby stays safe. 他们只是想确保宝宝是安全的
[33:09] Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, I promise. 不会有人对你怎么样的 我保证
[33:12] Uh, well, the important thing here 重要的是
[33:13] is that we need to get some treatment for the baby 我们得给宝宝治疗
[33:15] as soon as possible. 越快越好
[33:20] Give me the baby, Joanna. 把宝宝给我 乔安娜
[33:23] I can’t. I… 我不能 我…
[33:25] Oh, you can. You can, trust me. 可以的 你可以的 相信我
[33:27] I’ll protect you. 我会保护你的
[33:48] What? No. 干什么 不
[33:49] Why? I gave you the baby. 为什么 我把宝宝给你们了
[33:53] You–you lied to me. You lied to me. 你 你骗我 你骗我
[33:56] Why did she lie to me? 她为什么要骗我
[34:11] Yes. 好
[34:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:17] Hey, everybody, 大家伙
[34:19] they found the baby. 他们找到孩子了
[34:27] Let’s make sure you check in with Admitting. 确保你们都办好手续
[34:29] You will be seen in order of need. 你们会被根据紧急情况接治
[34:31] For those less seriously ill or injured, 病情或受伤轻些的
[34:34] try to be patient. 请耐心些
[34:35] We will get to you. 我们会为你们治疗的
[34:36] Go ahead, sir. This way, yeah. 继续 先生 这边 对
[34:45] Patient suffered an ischemic stroke. 病人患缺血性脑中风
[34:48] Between the unsuccessful attempt at intubation 在不成功的插管尝试和
[34:50] and the time it took to crich her, 给她开洞的期间
[34:51] the patient’s airway was down for over a minute, 病人的气管闭合了超过一分钟
[34:53] starving the brain of oxygen. 所以脑部缺氧
[34:57] Good thing you have lawyers on retainer. 好消息是你们有雇律师
[34:59] Thank you, Dr. Abrams. 谢谢你 艾布拉姆斯医生
[35:03] I didn’t have any choice. 我没有别的选择
[35:05] All of our ED doctors were tied up because of the lockdown, 我们所有的急诊医生都因为医院封锁无法抽身
[35:08] the patient was in laryngospasm. 病人喉痉挛
[35:09] I couldn’t get the tubes past her chord. 我没办法给她插管
[35:11] At that point, I had to crich her. 当时我必须给她开个洞
[35:14] Any doctor would have the same problem. 任何医生都会遇到这样的问题
[35:16] Yeah, except, Maggie… 是啊 但是 麦基…
[35:19] they’re doctors. 他们是医生
[35:20] They’re allowed to perform these procedures. 他们是被允许这么做的
[35:23] Sharon, what would you have done? 莎伦 那你会怎么做
[35:24] Exactly what you did, 和你做的一样
[35:26] but, unfortunately, that’s not going to help you. 但不幸地是 这并不能帮到你
[35:28] Sharon, am I gonna lose my job over this? 莎伦 我会因此而失去我的工作吗
[35:30] I hope not, 希望不会
[35:32] but until I can figure something out… 但在我想到办法之前…
[35:37] I’ve got to suspend you, Maggie. 我只能将你停职 麦基
[35:39] – Sharon- – I’m sorry. -莎伦 -很抱歉
[35:52] The patient would’ve died. 否则病人会死的
[35:55] I have no regrets. 我不后悔
[36:17] I know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你要说什么
[36:19] I should not have lied to Joanna. 我不该撒谎骗乔安娜
[36:21] It was wrong. 那样是不对的
[36:22] She’s just a desperate, troubled woman, 她只是个绝望 困扰的女人
[36:24] not a psychopath. 不是精神病
[36:27] I agree. 我同意
[36:29] She’s not, but am I? Am I a psychopath? 她不是 但我是吗 我是精神病吗
[36:31] What? 什么
[36:32] Look how easily I lied to her, 我那么容易地就撒谎骗她
[36:34] how I coldly manipulated her. 我那么冷酷地控制了她
[36:36] In this context, 这种情况下
[36:37] that’s hardly an indication of psychopathy. 很难说是精神病的标志
[36:39] Well, how about my life? 那我的人生呢
[36:39] Would you say that I’m able to form lasting relationships? 我算是能形成长久的关系吗
[36:42] I mean, I have no real friends, 我是说 我没有真正的朋友
[36:43] no significant romantic attachments. 没有重要的恋爱关系
[36:46] I think I have emotions, but maybe they aren’t real. 我以为我有情感 但可能那不是真的
[36:49] Maybe they’re just imitative. 可能只是模仿的
[36:51] You just told me that you felt guilty 你刚才告诉我你因为欺骗病人
[36:52] about lying to a patient, 感觉到愧疚
[36:54] which means that you have a conscience, 也就是说你有良知
[36:56] which means that you’re not a psychopath. 也就是说你不是精神病
[36:58] Whatever you wanna call it, I am my father’s daughter. 不管你怎么说 我都是我爸爸的女儿
[37:01] Well–well, you’re also my resident, 你也是我的住院医生
[37:04] and I find you to be a– 我觉得你是个
[37:06] a deeply compassionate person, 非常有同情心的人
[37:09] who’s capable of great empathy. 你能够同情他人
[37:12] I just never would’ve roped you into 如果我不是完全确信这一点
[37:14] this whole psychiatry thing 那我绝对不会
[37:17] if I wasn’t entirely convinced of that. 让你干精神科这一行
[37:26] See you tomorrow? 明天见
[37:39] Thanks, man. 谢了 兄弟
[37:40] He should wake up pretty soon. 他应该很快就醒了
[37:41] – Yeah. – Nice work today. -嗯 -今天干得漂亮
[37:42] – You too. – Yeah. -你也是 -嗯
[37:46] Dr. Bekker… 贝克医生
[37:48] have you come to see me or our patient? 你来见我还是我们的病人
[37:52] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[37:54] I think he’s gonna make it. 他应该不会有事了
[37:56] – It’s a long day, huh? – Yeah. -今天真漫长啊 -是
[38:00] I could go for a meal. 我想吃顿饭
[38:04] I’d, uh, check the cafeteria. 我会去餐厅看看
[38:07] It’s Tuesday. 今天是周二
[38:08] It’s meatloaf. 有肉丸子
[38:11] My favorite. 我的最爱
[38:16] Good night. 晚安
[38:33] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[38:35] I owe you an apology. 我该向你道歉
[38:37] Gary Taylor’s autopsy revealed 加里·泰勒的尸检结果表明
[38:39] that he died from cardiac failure, 他是死于心力衰竭
[38:40] not an adverse drug reaction or metastatic cancer. 不是药物反应 也不是肿瘤转移
[38:43] In fact, in the hours from the time he was given the drugs 事实上 从他用药到去世的
[38:46] until he died, 那段时间
[38:48] the mass actually shrank one centimeter. 肿瘤缩小了一厘米
[38:51] That off-label cocktail of yours, it worked. 你用的非正规药 起效了
[38:54] I let Ms. Goodwin know. Congratulations. 我会告诉古德温女士 恭喜
[38:57] Uh–um, look, uh, it wasn’t my idea. 其实 不是我的主意
[39:00] It was Dr. Manning’s. 是曼宁医生的
[39:02] Okay, whatever. 无所谓
[39:04] We’ve been thinking about launching 我们考虑开始
[39:05] – a Phase One clinical trial to- – Excuse me. -第一阶段的临床试验 -不好意思
[39:12] Nat, hold up… 小娜 等等
[39:16] I’ll make sure of that. 我会确保这一点
[39:17] You think that’s what’s bothering me? 你以为让我困扰的是那个吗
[39:19] Look, I know I shouldn’t have taken the blame, 我知道我不该替你担责
[39:21] and I certainly don’t deserve the credit. 当然功劳也不是我的
[39:23] Will, stop. 威尔 别说了
[39:24] Just stop. 别说了
[39:26] My whole career, from med school on, 我的整个职业生涯 从医学院开始
[39:28] I keep running into the same problem: 我一直遇到同一个问题
[39:30] men who either dismiss me or patronize me, 有男人要么贬低我 要么自视高我一等
[39:33] who cannot see me as an equal. 就是不平等对待我
[39:35] – Well, I see you as an equal. – No, you don’t. -我平等对待你 -你没有
[39:38] And it’s not just today. It keeps happening. 不止是今天 这种事一直发生
[39:40] – Natalie… – Look, I know you love me, -娜塔莉 -我知道你爱我
[39:43] but in a way, that’s part of the problem. 但从某种程上说 那是问题的一部分
[39:45] You can only see me as the woman you love, 你只能把我当做一个你爱的女人
[39:48] the woman you need to protect and take care of, 你需要保护并照顾的女人
[39:50] and in a way, that limits me. 从某种程度上 那限制了我
[39:53] It puts me in a kind of jail. 让我进了某种监狱里
[39:56] Look, I don’t want that, Natalie. 我不想那样 娜塔莉
[39:59] Let’s talk about this. 我们聊聊
[40:00] We’ll figure it out. 我们会想到办法的
[40:03] Maybe we can, 或许能吧
[40:04] but right now, I need a break, okay? 不过现在我需要缓一下
[40:07] I love you… 我爱你
[40:09] but I need a break from us. 但我需要我们之间暂缓一下
[40:11] No, come on. 不要这样
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme