时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Another “3-oh” Prolene. – Here. | -再给我3-0缝合线 -给 |
[00:09] | Homestretch, Peter. | 最后阶段了 彼得 |
[00:11] | Just finishing up the aortic connection. | 只要完成主动脉缝合 |
[00:13] | Then we’ll start you back up. | 你就能好好的了 |
[00:15] | Talking to the patient while they’re out, | 和昏迷的病人说话 |
[00:17] | that’s a new one. | 还是头一回 |
[00:18] | – It’s a nice touch. – Actually, not new. | -缝得不错 -其实不是头一回 |
[00:20] | Just the first time you’ve noticed. | 只是你第一次注意到而已 |
[00:22] | Thought I’d made more of an impression on you. | 我还以为你会对我更有印象点呢 |
[00:24] | The way you can turn a compliment into a dig, | 你能用挖苦回应别人的赞美 |
[00:26] | it’s quite the skill, Dr. Bekker. | 也算挺厉害的了 贝克医生 |
[00:28] | Don’t be so sensitive, Dr. Rhodes. | 别这么敏感 罗德斯医生 |
[00:32] | Okay, donor heart is fully attached. | 好了 捐赠的心脏连接完毕 |
[00:34] | – All right. – Let’s get the pacer leads on. | -好了 -打开起搏器吧 |
[00:36] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[00:38] | – 100 beats per minute, Marty. – We’re set. | -每分钟100下 马蒂 -设置好了 |
[00:42] | Okay then, turn it on. | 好的 那打开吧 |
[00:46] | Excellent contractility in the left and right ventricles. | 左右心室收缩力极佳 |
[00:50] | – No distension. – Healthy color. | -无肿胀 -颜色健康 |
[00:51] | Take off bypass? | 拿掉支路导管吗 |
[00:53] | Looks like this one’s going to take, Peter. | 看来这颗心脏很成功 彼得 |
[00:57] | There’s no better sight, is there, Dr. Bekker? | 不能再好了 对吗 贝克医生 |
[00:59] | Can’t argue with that. | 无法否认 |
[01:04] | – No, no, no! – Losing color. It’s cyanotic. | -不不不 -颜色失常 变成青紫色 |
[01:07] | Global contractility’s way down. | 整心收缩力下降 |
[01:08] | Left and right ventricles severely distended. | 左右心室严重扩张 |
[01:10] | Hyperacute rejection. | 超急性排斥反应 |
[01:12] | Donor heart’s failing. We need to get it out now. | 捐赠心脏移植失败 我们得赶紧拿出来 |
[01:14] | Damn it. Okay, back on bypass. | 该死 好吧 重新接导管 |
[01:29] | Okay, Peter obviously goes back on the transplant list, | 好吧 彼得显然得回到等待移植名单上 |
[01:32] | but for right now, I only see two options: | 但现在 我觉得只有两个选择 |
[01:34] | – ECMO or an artificial heart. – ECMO’s quick and easy. | -体外膜肺氧合或者人工心脏 -前者快捷方便 |
[01:37] | Peter’s on bypass, so the cannulas are already in place. | 彼得已经上了导管 插管已经就绪 |
[01:39] | Downside, he’d be confined to the ICU and likely intubated. | 但这样他可能只能插着管子住在重症监护病房 |
[01:41] | – I’m leaning artificial. – That is a huge surgery. | -我倾向于人工心脏 -那可是个大手术 |
[01:45] | Peter’s already been on the table for over four hours. | 彼得已经进行了四个多小时的手术 |
[01:47] | The risk of complications, especially stroke? | 有没有考虑过并发症 特别是中风的危险 |
[01:49] | But if all goes well, he could get out of bed, | 但如果进展顺利的话 他就能下床 |
[01:51] | walk around, maybe even go home. | 走动 甚至能回家 |
[01:54] | Peter waited a year for his first donor heart, | 彼得等了一年才等到第一个捐赠心脏 |
[01:56] | two and a half for the one that just failed. | 又等了两年半等到刚刚那个失败的 |
[01:58] | There’s no telling how long the next will take. | 不知道下一个还要等多久 |
[02:00] | Then I guess you really only have one option. | 那我想你的确只有一个选择 |
[02:06] | It’s Peter’s wife, Jane. | 那是彼得的妻子 简 |
[02:09] | Not the post-op conversation I was planning for. | 我还没做好术后和她谈话的心理准备 |
[02:11] | Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Halstead called from the E.D. | 罗德斯医生 霍斯特德医生在你手术时 |
[02:13] | while you were in surgery, | 从急诊室来电 |
[02:14] | asked that you find him the moment you’re free. | 要你有空了马上去找他 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | It’s Dan Kennet, my giant-cell myocarditis patient. | 是丹·肯耐特 我的巨细胞心肌炎患者 |
[02:21] | – He’s back. – Go. I’ve got this. | -他回来了 -去吧 交给我吧 |
[02:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:27] | April, this thing tonight, how big we talking? | 艾普尔 今晚的事有多重要 |
[02:30] | It’s my little cousin’s 15th birthday, okay? | 是我小侄女的15岁生日 |
[02:32] | It’s gonna be some of her friends, | 会有几个她的朋友 |
[02:33] | a few family members, low-key. | 几个家人 很低调的 |
[02:36] | Yeah, right. You always say that. | 没错 你总是这么说 |
[02:37] | Then I get there and it’s Carnival. | 然后我到了才发现是个狂欢节 |
[02:40] | In Brazilian culture, | 在巴西文化里 |
[02:41] | fifteen’s a huge birthday for a girl. | 15岁生日对一个女孩来说很重要 |
[02:43] | Baile De Debutante. | 少女成人礼 |
[02:45] | – Uh, did you Google that? – Yeah. | -你谷歌的吗 -没错 |
[02:47] | Okay, that’s really cute. | 好吧 真是太可爱了 |
[02:50] | Oh, you’re gonna bring your sister? | 你要带你妹妹来吗 |
[02:52] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我本来没这个打算 |
[02:53] | Come on, you guys have been talking. | 你们恢复联系了 |
[02:54] | Things are going well, right? | 一切都进展得不错吧 |
[02:56] | Yeah, but Emily’s always been kind of a wild card. | 是的 但是艾米莉总是桀骜不驯 |
[03:00] | I don’t wanna spend the whole night worrying | 我不想整晚都在担心 |
[03:01] | she’ll do something to offend your family. | 她会做出一些冒犯你家人的事 |
[03:04] | Plus, she probably has a poker game. | 再说 她可能自己有牌局 |
[03:05] | Lame. | 老套的借口 |
[03:06] | All right, I’m not gonna push. | 好吧 我就不逼你了 |
[03:09] | I’d really like to meet her, though. | 但我还是很想见见她 |
[03:10] | You will… | 你会的 |
[03:12] | one day. | 总有一天 |
[03:15] | He fainted? | 他晕倒了 |
[03:17] | Yeah, getting out of the shower. | 是的 刚洗完澡 |
[03:18] | When I pressed for details, | 我追问细节的时候 |
[03:19] | he confessed to being light-headed all week. | 他承认这一周感觉头都很晕 |
[03:21] | Labs? | 检测报告呢 |
[03:21] | Yeah, troponin’s way too high. | 肌钙蛋白过高 |
[03:24] | Left ventricular ejection fraction is 10%. | 左心室射血系数为10% |
[03:27] | I’ve been treating Dan for six months. | 我治疗丹六个月了 |
[03:28] | Steroids, calcium channel blockers, | 类固醇 钙通道阻滞剂 |
[03:31] | ace inhibitors, beta blockers, | ACE抑制剂 β受体阻滞剂 |
[03:33] | no matter what I try, he just keeps getting worse. | 我不管怎么尝试 他的情况都越来越糟 |
[03:35] | Where is he on the transplant list? | 他排在移植名单的第几位了 |
[03:38] | Way too low. | 很后面 |
[03:40] | Don’t let him give up. | 别让他放弃 |
[03:50] | Hey, Dan. Hey, Sheila. | 丹 希拉 |
[03:52] | Hey. We’re back too soon. | 我们这么快又回来了 |
[03:58] | Listen, Dan, your heart is failing, | 听着 丹 你的心脏正在衰竭 |
[04:00] | so I’m going to adjust the meds that you’re already on | 所以我要调整你现在的用药 |
[04:03] | and add IV dobutamine. | 加加四多巴酚丁胺 |
[04:06] | IV? | 四 |
[04:08] | Guess I’m not going home today, am I? | 看来我今天是回不了家了吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah, we’ve gotta get the inflammation | 没错 我们得先控制 |
[04:13] | of your heart muscle under control. | 你的心肌肿胀 |
[04:15] | How long in the ICU? | 要在重症监护病房待多久 |
[04:18] | I’m not sure, I’m sorry. | 我不确定 对不起 |
[04:22] | Hey, little B. | 你好 小B |
[04:25] | The hospital has a daycare center. | 医院有日托所 |
[04:27] | – I can, uh, call– – No, no. | -我可以联系… -不 不 |
[04:30] | Having them close keeps me– keeps my spirits up. | 她们在我身边能让我…让我振作一点 |
[04:33] | Good. That’s what we want. | 好吧 我们也希望你振作 |
[04:37] | I’ll see you guys soon, all right? | 待会见 好吗 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:43] | Hey, take it from the old guy, | 多听老人言 |
[04:46] | ease up or you get a bunch of these. | 放松点 不然会长抬头纹 |
[04:50] | What are you grinding on? | 你在看什么 |
[04:52] | My dad asked me to cosign on a loan. | 我爸爸要我担保一份贷款 |
[04:56] | Northwestern offered him a tenure-track position. | 西北大学给他提供了一份终身任职的工作 |
[04:58] | He’s gonna buy a place in Chicago. | 他要在芝加哥买套房子 |
[05:00] | – Isn’t that great news? – Yeah. | -这不是一个好消息吗 -没错 |
[05:04] | I can get through the most arcane medical jargon, | 我可以读懂最晦涩的医学术语 |
[05:07] | but legalese? Impossible. | 但法律术语真是一窍不通 |
[05:09] | I just wanna know what I’m signing. | 我只是想知道我要签署什么 |
[05:10] | – Is that too much to ask? – Not at all. | -这要求过分吗 -一点也不 |
[05:13] | Cosigning a loan is a big deal. | 担保贷款是大事 |
[05:16] | If the borrower defaults, | 如果借款者无法还款 |
[05:17] | you’re on the hook for the money, right? | 钱都得由你来还 |
[05:22] | Another little piece of advice from the old guy: | 老人还有忠告 |
[05:24] | finances and family, | 经济和家庭 |
[05:27] | they don’t always mix. | 一般是合不来的 |
[05:28] | Oh, no, Dr. Charles, my dad is good for the money. | 不 查尔斯医生 我爸爸还钱没问题 |
[05:30] | He just needs me to cosign | 他需要我担保 |
[05:32] | because identity theft messed up his credit a few years ago. | 是因为几年前他被盗用身份 个人信誉受损 |
[05:39] | So when did your back start bothering you? | 你的背部是什么时候开始不舒服的 |
[05:41] | Oh, it’s been killing me since last night. | 从昨晚开始就很难受了 |
[05:43] | Listen, I probably overdid it in my spin class. | 大概是单车运动课上用力太猛了 |
[05:45] | I’ve been working on my stamina. | 我一直在练习耐力 |
[05:47] | We’re off to Italy tonight, bike trip through Tuscany… | 我们今晚去意大利 骑单车穿越托斯卡纳 |
[05:49] | – Oh, yeah? – Our 30th anniversary. | -是吗 -对 三十周年纪念 |
[05:51] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[05:53] | All right, so let me know if you feel anything tender… | 好的 有任何细微的感受都告诉我 |
[05:56] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[05:59] | The spinning, is that a new activity to prep for the trip? | 单车运动 是为了准备旅行才开始的吗 |
[06:02] | Um, yeah. And also, I’ve been trying to lose the… | 是的 而且我也一直想要减掉… |
[06:06] | Twenty-ish pounds I gained over the winter. | 去年冬天长起来的二十多磅 |
[06:08] | Obviously, it’s not working. | 很显然 并没有奏效 |
[06:10] | But muscle weighs more than fat, isn’t that right? | 但肌肉的重量大于脂肪 对吧 |
[06:12] | Don’t answer that. | 不用回答 |
[06:15] | Are you on any medications, Mrs. Davis? | 你有吃药吗 戴维斯夫人 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I’m on hormone replacement therapy. | 对 我在用激素替代疗法 |
[06:19] | I’m at high risk for osteoporosis, | 我有很高风险会患骨质疏松症 |
[06:20] | so I started the hormones after menopause. | 所以绝经期后就开始吃激素 |
[06:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:24] | – No midline abnormalities. – Okay. | -中线没有畸形 -好的 |
[06:26] | Is, uh–do you have any burning with urination? | 你在排尿时会有灼烧感吗 |
[06:29] | Um, no, although lately, | 没有 但是最近 |
[06:31] | it does seem like I have to go every ten minutes. | 好像每过十分钟就要去一次 |
[06:34] | Our granddaughter just got out of diapers. | 我外孙女刚不穿尿布 |
[06:35] | I guess I’m on my way into them. | 看来我很快就要穿了 |
[06:38] | Well, looks like it’s just a muscle strain. | 应该只是肌肉拉伤 |
[06:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, a 10 of Flexeril and 800 of Ibuprofen. | 对 10毫克环苯扎林 800毫克布洛芬 |
[06:44] | And, uh, I’ll check back in an hour, | 我一小时后再过来 |
[06:47] | see how you’re feeling. | 看看你的情况 |
[06:47] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[06:50] | Muscle strain. Mm. | 肌肉拉伤 |
[06:53] | Maggie… Uh-huh? | 麦基 |
[06:55] | I need a doctor in the waiting room. | 候诊室需要一位医生 |
[06:56] | Got it. Dr. Choi, we’re up. | 好的 崔医生 走吧 |
[06:58] | LaShawn, hold onto this. | 拉尚 先拿着这个 |
[07:00] | – Be quiet, please! – Are you okay? | -安静点 -你还好吗 |
[07:01] | Clear out, clear out. Here, here, here. | 让开 让一下 来了 |
[07:03] | Sir, take this chair and move it, please, thank you. | 先生 麻烦挪一下这个椅子 谢谢 |
[07:06] | She kept falling over onto the person next to her. | 她总是睡倒在旁边的人身上 |
[07:08] | I can’t wake her up. | 我叫不醒她 |
[07:09] | Ma’am–ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 女士 你听得到吗 |
[07:11] | She’s snoring, so she’s protecting her airway. | 她在打鼾 所以在保护她的气管 |
[07:12] | Able to breathe, good pulse. | 呼吸没问题 脉搏也很好 |
[07:14] | Who is she? Patient here to be seen? | 她是谁 等着看病的患者吗 |
[07:15] | No idea, she never checked in with me. | 不知道 没有来我这里登记 |
[07:17] | Anyone know who she is? | 请问有人认识她吗 |
[07:19] | Mags, see if there’s an ID. | 小麦 你看看有没有身份证 |
[07:20] | Yeah. I got it. | 好 |
[07:22] | Illinois driver’s license. Her name is Rachel Wexler. | 伊利诺亚州驾照 她叫瑞秋·维斯勒 |
[07:25] | 30 years old, lives in Evanston. | 今年三十岁 住在埃文斯顿 |
[07:27] | – That’s not close. – No. | -真够远的 -是啊 |
[07:28] | Don’t know why she’s here, but she’s a patient now. | 不知道她来这里干什么 但现在是患者了 |
[07:30] | All right, get ready to clear out. | 好了 准备清路 |
[07:31] | Move, people, move, move, move, move, move, move! | 快点 让开让开让开 |
[07:33] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[07:35] | – Doris, Treatment Four. – What do we got? | -桃瑞丝 四号治疗室 -什么情况 |
[07:37] | Fell asleep, now won’t wake up. | 睡着了 怎么也醒不过来 |
[07:38] | – OD? – That’s my guess. | -吸毒过量吗 -我也这么猜想 |
[07:40] | A drop and dash, or maybe a last fling, | 可能是最后狂欢了一把 |
[07:41] | before coming in to get treatment. | 然后来这里治疗 |
[07:43] | – Doris, push 2 of Narcan. – Yep. | -桃瑞丝 来两毫克盐酸纳洛酮 -好 |
[07:46] | Mags, any more info from her purse? | 小麦 她钱包里有其他线索吗 |
[07:47] | Wallet, keys, makeup, gum, | 钱包 钥匙 化妆品 口香糖 |
[07:50] | birth control pills, and cigarettes, nothing helpful. | 避孕药 香烟 没什么有效线索 |
[07:53] | BP, 104 over 68, heartrate, 72, | 血压104/68 心率72 |
[07:57] | pulse ox, 99%, EKG, normal sinus rhythm. | 脉搏血氧99 心电图 正常窦性心律 |
[07:59] | Not exactly OD vitals, Dr. Choi. | 这感觉不像吸毒过量 崔医生 |
[08:03] | – No response to Narcan. – I told you. | -对盐酸纳洛酮没反应 -我就说吧 |
[08:05] | Narcan only counteracts opiates. Must be a benzo. | 盐酸纳洛酮只对阿鸦有效 那就是苯类药 |
[08:07] | Push 0.4 of Flumazenil, and order a CBC, CMP, | 注射氟马西尼0.4毫克 做血常规 血液生化 |
[08:10] | ammonia levels, arterial blood gas, BAC, | 氮元素水平 动脉血气分析 酒精浓度分析 |
[08:12] | and blood and urine tox screens. | 还有血液和尿液毒品检测结果 |
[08:14] | Maggie, she’s wearing a wedding ring. | 麦基 她戴着婚戒 |
[08:15] | Can you find a contact for a spouse? | 你能找到配偶的联系方式吗 |
[08:17] | Would if I could, but no cell phone, | 我也希望能有 但包里没有手机 |
[08:19] | but a charger, so I’m guessing she had one at some point. | 却有充电器 我猜她应该是有过手机 |
[08:22] | If she stumbled in here high, who knows where she lost it. | 如果她嗑嗨了跑进这里 谁知道手机丢哪儿了 |
[08:24] | Flumazenil’s not working either. | 氟马西尼也没有效果 |
[08:26] | Okay, OD’s out. | 好 排除吸毒过量 |
[08:27] | Doris, add an HCG, | 桃瑞丝 检查绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 |
[08:30] | a CT chest, spine, | 胸腹部 脊柱 |
[08:32] | um, abdomen and pelvis to the test. | 下腹和骨盆断层扫描 |
[08:34] | Got it. | 好 |
[08:35] | Dr. Stohl, you’re thinking injury? | 斯托尔医生 你觉得是物理损伤吗 |
[08:37] | All I’m seeing is a scar on her right cheek, | 我只看到她右脸有疤 |
[08:38] | but it’s old, clearly healed. | 但很久了 很明显痊愈了 |
[08:40] | Just because there’s no bruising | 就算没有淤青 |
[08:41] | doesn’t mean there’s no trauma. | 不代表里面没有受伤 |
[08:42] | You should know that, Dr. Choi. | 你应该很清楚 崔医生 |
[08:51] | So, I took a second look at your echo, | 我又看了下你的超声检查结果 |
[08:52] | and I wanna start you on dexamethasone. | 我想开始给你用地塞米松 |
[08:54] | It’s another anti-inflammatory. | 也是一种抗炎药 |
[08:57] | Whatever you think is best, do it. | 你觉得好就做吧 |
[09:04] | – How’d it go? – Surgery went well. | -情况如何 -手术很顺利 |
[09:06] | Peter’s artificial heart is in. | 彼得的人工心脏已经植入 |
[09:08] | Let’s hope it lasts until a donor heart becomes available. | 但愿能够撑到捐赠心脏资源到位 |
[09:11] | Peter’s Status One on the transplant list. | 彼得在移植单上是一级患者 |
[09:13] | He’s got a chance. | 他还有机会 |
[09:15] | My patient, Dan, he’s Status Two. | 可我的患者 丹 他是二级 |
[09:17] | I am waiting for a call that’s probably never gonna come. | 我在等的电话可能永远不会来 |
[09:20] | GCM’s brutal but not usually discovered until autopsy. | GCM虽然很残酷 但只有解剖才能发现 |
[09:24] | – You’re way ahead of it. – I was. | -你发现得很早 -确实 |
[09:27] | Now I’m just playing catch-up. | 但现在却只能勉强应付 |
[09:34] | 23-year-old male. | 23岁男性 |
[09:35] | Went down on his motorcycle just outside Bloomington. | 在布鲁明顿市外从摩托车上摔下 |
[09:37] | – Wasn’t wearing a helmet. – Massive brain hemorrhaging? | -没有戴头盔 -严重脑出血吗 |
[09:39] | Rural hospital’s been working on him, | 郊区的医院对他进行了救治 |
[09:41] | but he’s worse than they can handle. | 但情况太严重 他们无法处理 |
[09:43] | GCS, 3, down six hours already. | 三度昏迷 已经昏迷6小时了 |
[09:45] | Crap scans. Doubt we can do much better. | 扫描结果很糟糕 转到我们这里可能也是徒劳 |
[09:49] | You know what they call a motorcyclist | 你知道他们把不戴头盔 |
[09:51] | riding without a helmet, don’t you? | 骑摩托车的人叫作什么吗 |
[09:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:54] | An organ donor. | 器官捐献者 |
[10:08] | Well, she’s not catatonic. | 她的精神状态并不紧张 |
[10:09] | Whatever knocked her out, it’s not psychiatric. | 不论因何昏迷 绝对不是心理原因 |
[10:10] | – What’d her tox screens show? – Yeah, she’s clean. | -毒品检测结果如何 -很干净 |
[10:13] | Blood alcohol, arterial gases, and all other labs too. | 血液酒精浓度 血气分析 一切结果都正常 |
[10:15] | – Diabetic Ketoacidosis? – Blood sugar’s normal. | -糖尿病酮酸中毒吗 -血糖指数正常 |
[10:18] | – Liver failure? – Ammonia level’s normal. | -肝衰竭吗 -氨水平正常 |
[10:20] | Tumor? | 肿瘤吗 |
[10:21] | Chest X-ray and all the CTs were clean. | 胸部X光和其他扫描都很正常 |
[10:23] | – The scar on her cheek? – Plate from an old fracture. | -她脸上的疤呢 -以前骨折造成的 |
[10:25] | No apparent connection to her unconsciousness. | 跟她的昏迷没有明显联系 |
[10:27] | Just got off the phone with PD. | 我刚跟芝加哥警署通完电话 |
[10:28] | Ruzek ran Rachel’s name through the system. | 鲁塞克在系统里查了瑞秋的名字 |
[10:30] | She got busted a few times: DUI and possession. | 她有过几次前科 醉驾和非法持枪 |
[10:33] | And yet a clean tox and BAC. | 可是毒检和血液酒精浓度却都正常 |
[10:36] | Hmm, the plot thickens. | 越来越神秘了哈 |
[10:38] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[10:45] | Hi, Natalie. Just getting here? | 娜塔莉 刚来吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, remember, it was my turn | 你忘了吗 今天轮到我 |
[10:48] | to be volunteer mom at Owen’s daycare class. | 去当欧文的日托班志愿家长 |
[10:51] | Oh, right, yeah. | 对了 |
[10:52] | Three hours and 20 toddlers, | 三个小时 20个小奶娃 |
[10:54] | do you have any idea how many boogers that is? | 你知不知道他们制造了多少鼻涕 |
[10:58] | Ha, I’ll bet. | 肯定不少吧 |
[11:00] | Okay… not my best material, | 好吧 这不是最好笑的段子 |
[11:03] | but not even a courtesy laugh? | 但是连礼节性地笑一笑都没有 |
[11:05] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m just tired. | -你没事吧 -没 我就是累了 |
[11:08] | – Are you sure? – No, yeah, I’m good. | -真的吗 -是 我真没事 |
[11:12] | Dr. Manning, you’re up. You’re going to Treatment Two. | 曼宁医生你来 去二号治疗室 |
[11:15] | Okay. Hey, I’ll catch you later? | 好吧 那有空再聊 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:20] | Sam Covington, 27-year-old male. | 萨姆·考文顿 27岁男性 |
[11:22] | Hypotensive and tachypneic. | 低血压 呼吸急促 |
[11:23] | Long-term care patient following a TBI. | 创伤性脑损伤后长期接受护理 |
[11:25] | How long ago did he sustain the brain injury? | 他受到创伤性脑损伤多久了 |
[11:27] | Um, five years. It was a surfing accident. | 五年了 冲浪受了伤 |
[11:30] | He was only 22. | 他那时才22岁 |
[11:31] | Just graduated from UCSD, magna cum laude. | 刚从加州大学圣迭戈分校毕业 极优等 |
[11:35] | Mm, sorry, you don’t need to know all that. | 抱歉 我没必要说这么多 |
[11:37] | Mom, I take it? | 您是他母亲吧 |
[11:39] | All right, let’s transfer him on my count. | 好 听我口令给他转床 |
[11:42] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[11:53] | – Temp, 101.6. – Mm-kay. | -体温38.7摄氏度 -好 |
[12:00] | Congested on both sides. | 两侧肺堵塞 |
[12:03] | Mom, hey, I just got your message. | 妈 我刚收到信息 |
[12:04] | Sorry, I was in class. What happened? | 抱歉我在上课 怎么了这是 |
[12:06] | Is-is Sam okay? | 萨姆没事吧 |
[12:07] | Uh, your brother was breathing fast, | 你弟弟呼吸急促 |
[12:09] | and, um, he– | 而且他 |
[12:10] | He looked like he was in pain. | 他看上去很痛苦 |
[12:13] | Uh, let’s get a CBC, CMP, ABG, | 好 做血常规 血液生化和动脉血气检查 |
[12:15] | a UA, and blood cultures, | 尿酸和血培养 |
[12:17] | and begin sepsis protocol. | 然后开始治疗败血症 |
[12:19] | Excuse me, sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[12:20] | – Start him on antibiotics. – That’s a lot of tests. | -上抗生素 -这么多测试 |
[12:22] | I understand, but since Sam can’t tell us where it hurts, | 我知道 但是萨姆说不出他哪里难受 |
[12:25] | it’s better to err on the side of caution. | 所以保险起见最好都试试 |
[12:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:53] | Take as much time with your son as you need. | 您最后送您孩子一程吧 |
[12:55] | When you’re ready, someone will come speak with you | 等您准备好 会有人来和您谈谈 |
[12:56] | about organ donation. | 器官捐赠的事宜 |
[13:04] | – What happened? – Motorcycle accident. | -什么情况 -摩托车事故 |
[13:06] | Never had a chance. | 根本救不了 |
[13:14] | Soon as the immunotyping results are in, find me. | 免疫分型检测结果一出来立即叫我 |
[13:17] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | – So, how we feeling? – Ugh, my back is better, | -感觉还好吧 -我的后背好多了 |
[13:28] | but now I’m feeling really queasy. | 但现在我觉得有点恶心想吐 |
[13:30] | All of a sudden, it just hit her. | 她突然就开始这么难受了 |
[13:32] | – A reaction to the Flexeril? – Yeah, maybe. | -对盐酸环苯扎林的反应吗 -有可能 |
[13:34] | Um, can–can I take a look? | 我能看一下吗 |
[13:36] | Okay, uh-huh… | 好的 |
[13:41] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[13:47] | – April, can I… – Sorry. | -艾普尔 我… -抱歉喽 |
[13:49] | Mm–can I get, um, 4 milligrams of Zofran? | 能 去开4毫克的枢复宁吗 |
[13:53] | Uh, and if you’ll excuse me, I’ll– | 而且不好意思失陪一下 我 |
[13:56] | – I’ll be right back. – Sorry. | -我去去就回 -抱歉啊 |
[13:58] | No, yes, it’s, um-it’s no–it’s no problem. | 这个 没关系的 |
[14:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉哈 |
[14:05] | – Oh, I’m so embarrassed. – Oh, he’s fine. | -我真是太丢人了 -他没事的 |
[14:08] | First-year resident, projectile vomit is a rite of passage. | 住院医生第一年 被吐一身是合格仪式 |
[14:11] | – I’ll get you a gown. – Thank you. | -我去给您拿件衣服来 -谢谢 |
[14:14] | – Oh, my God. – Are you all right? | -我的天啊 -你还好吗 |
[14:19] | Daniel, there you are. | 丹尼尔 你在这呢 |
[14:21] | The next round of prospective transplant candidates. | 这是下一轮可能移植候选人名单 |
[14:24] | No rest for the wicked. | 恶人真是不休息啊 |
[14:25] | Dr. Reese’s father, Robert Haywood, is in this stack: | 里斯医生的父亲罗伯特·海伍德就在这里面 |
[14:28] | Class Three heart failure. | 三级心脏衰竭 |
[14:31] | I hope he makes a strong candidate. | 希望他入选的可能性大些 |
[14:33] | You’ll keep me in the loop? | 你有消息就通知我吧 |
[14:36] | Uh, Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[14:38] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[14:40] | Could you excuse me? | 我失陪一下 |
[14:45] | Dan? | 丹 |
[14:46] | – Dan? – Daddy? | -丹 -爸爸 |
[14:47] | Get the crash cart! Paddles now. | 推急救车来 准备起搏器 |
[14:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:54] | Come– | 来 |
[14:55] | No pulse or breathing, He’s in V-fib. | 无脉搏呼吸 出现室颤 |
[14:57] | Get on his chest. Charge to 200. | 胸部按压 充电至200 |
[15:00] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[15:02] | All right, hold compressions. Clear! | 好 暂停按压 离手 |
[15:08] | Charge again. Amp of epi. | 再充电 一剂肾上腺素 |
[15:10] | – Epi’s in. – Charged. | -注射完毕 -充电完毕 |
[15:12] | All right, clear! | 好 离手 |
[15:16] | – He’s hurting Daddy! – No, honey… | -他让爸爸疼了 -不 亲爱的 |
[15:18] | Charge again. Amp of epi. | 再充电 再来一剂肾上腺素 |
[15:19] | – He’s just trying to help. – Come on, Dan. | -他在救爸爸呢 -坚持住啊丹 |
[15:21] | – Beat, damn it. Come on. – Meds are in. | -快心跳啊 拜托 -注射完毕 |
[15:23] | – Charged. – Hold compressions. Clear. | -充电完成 -停止按压 离手 |
[15:32] | He’s back. | 救回来了 |
[15:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:45] | So, I’m not getting on the transplant list? | 这么说我上不了移植名单了 |
[15:47] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[15:48] | I’m just making you aware that personality disorders | 我只是想通知你 人格障碍 |
[15:51] | can be a contraindication of transplant. | 可能是移植禁忌症之一 |
[15:54] | You believe I have Antisocial Personality Disorder, | 你认为我有反社会人格障碍 |
[15:56] | but another psychiatrist might not. | 可是另一个精神医生没准说我没有呢 |
[15:59] | It’s-it’s a pretty gray area, wouldn’t you say? | 这算是个灰色地带吧 是不是 |
[16:02] | Well, actually it isn’t. | 其实并不是 |
[16:03] | Uh, take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[16:05] | This is a PET scan of your brain. | 这是你大脑的PET扫描 |
[16:11] | Taken… | 是不是 |
[16:12] | when Dr. Rhodes was conducting his thoracic study? | 罗德斯医生做胸廓检查的时候拍的 |
[16:17] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:21] | And this supports your diagnosis? | 这能支持你的诊断结论吗 |
[16:24] | Mm. Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:25] | since you’re bound by doctor-patient confidentiality, | 既然你得遵守医患保密协议 |
[16:28] | I just say we keep this to ourselves. | 我建议我们不要外传此事 |
[16:32] | I’m afraid that’s not an option. | 恐怕我不能这么做 |
[16:33] | Um, I am obliged | 我有这个义务 |
[16:36] | to report my findings to the evaluation committee. | 把我的发现上报评估委员会 |
[16:41] | I didn’t realize you had such influence on the process, | 我没想到你的影响力这么大 |
[16:43] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[16:48] | My heart meds. Do you have any water? | 我要吃心脏病药了 你这里有水吗 |
[16:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:53] | Um, by the way, | 对了 顺便说一句 |
[16:55] | contraindication isn’t absolute. | 禁忌症并不绝对 |
[16:57] | I mean, taking positive steps to manage your disorder | 只要积极治疗你的人格障碍 |
[17:00] | can go a long way to mitigating concerns. | 就可以缓解对你的顾虑 |
[17:02] | Well, I hope you have some suggestions. | 希望你能提供一些建议 |
[17:04] | Well, what the committee’s looking for | 委员会更倾向于 |
[17:05] | is self-sufficiency… | 患者自给自足 |
[17:08] | – Fiscal responsibility– – Fiscal responsibility? | -财政责任… -财政责任 |
[17:11] | You wouldn’t by any chance be referring to | 你不会指的是我让莎拉 |
[17:13] | the loan I asked Sarah to cosign? | 一起签字的贷款吧 |
[17:15] | Anything you can do to establish independence… | 只要你可以把它变为你单独签署的… |
[17:18] | Perhaps rescind the request. | 那取消请求呢 |
[17:22] | Would certainly count in your favor. | 那真是帮了你大忙了 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry, Bob, you know, | 抱歉 鲍勃 要知道 |
[17:27] | they come up against us all the time. | 他们指不定用什么为难我们 |
[17:29] | There are simply too many people | 总有那么多人在排队 |
[17:31] | waiting for too few organs. | 而器官又那么少 |
[17:34] | I really appreciate you giving me this advice. | 非常感谢你给我的建议 |
[17:45] | Dr. Manning, this is my sister, Lizzie. | 曼宁医生 这是我妹妹利兹 |
[17:46] | She just drove down from Racine. | 她刚从拉辛市开车过来 |
[17:48] | Nice to meet you. | 你好 |
[17:51] | Uh, how long was I sleeping? | 我睡了多久了 |
[17:53] | Lizzie, whe– when did you get here? | 利兹 你什么时候来的 |
[17:55] | Just now, Mom. | 我刚到 妈妈 |
[17:57] | “Eddie would go”? Who’s Eddie? | “埃迪会去” 谁是埃迪 |
[17:59] | Eddie Aikau: | 埃迪·爱考 |
[18:00] | legendary big wave surfer and lifeguard at Waimea Bay. | 威美亚湾的传奇冲浪手和救生员 |
[18:03] | He’d charge waves no one else would dare. | 他能驾驭其他人都不敢的大浪 |
[18:06] | Sam’s hero. | 萨姆的偶像 |
[18:08] | So we got the results back from Sam’s labs and X-rays. | 萨姆的化验和X光结果出来了 |
[18:10] | Um, I’m afraid he has pneumonia. | 很遗憾 他有肺炎 |
[18:13] | The antibiotics should knock it out. | 用抗生素可以控制住 |
[18:14] | Right now, we’d like to swap out Sam’s trach tube | 现在我们要取出萨姆的气管导管 |
[18:17] | so we can put him on the vent, | 给他换上呼吸机 |
[18:18] | you know, give his respiratory system a rest. | 让他的呼吸系统休息一下 |
[18:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:23] | No, no, it’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[18:24] | Honey, honey, it’s okay. Just–she’ll-she’ll be gentle. | 宝贝 没事的 她会很温柔的 |
[18:31] | Okay… | 好了 |
[18:44] | Monique, pass me the new trach tube. | 莫妮克 给我新的气管导管 |
[19:05] | Hey, that’s, um, Rachel’s husband, Jacob. | 那是瑞秋的丈夫 雅各布 |
[19:09] | – Where’d you find him? – He found us. | -你在哪找到他的 -是他找的我们 |
[19:12] | He kept on calling her voice mail | 他一直在打她的语音信箱 |
[19:13] | and finally used a “Find my phone” app, | 最后用”寻找我的手机”应用 |
[19:15] | which led him to the waiting room. | 找到了候诊室 |
[19:17] | Her phone was buried in the chair cushion. | 她的手机在椅子坐垫下 |
[19:19] | – Thanks, Mags. – Yeah. | -谢谢 麦基 -不客气 |
[19:25] | Mr. Wexler… | 维斯勒先生 |
[19:27] | I’m Dr. Choi. I’ve been treating your wife. | 我是崔医生 您妻子的主治医生 |
[19:29] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[19:30] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[19:32] | All her tests have been negative, | 她的检查结果都是正常的 |
[19:34] | including the tox screen. | 包括毒品检测 |
[19:36] | But given your wife’s drug history… | 但考虑到您妻子的用药史 |
[19:38] | – You think she overdosed? – She might have taken | -你觉得她吸毒过量了 -她可能 |
[19:40] | something that’s beating the test, | 服用了某些干扰检测的东西 |
[19:42] | possibly a synthetic. | 可能是某种合成物 |
[19:44] | Rachel was in a car accident a few years ago. | 瑞秋几年前出了一场车祸 |
[19:46] | Airbag broke her jaw and a bone in her cheek. | 安全气囊冲断了她的下巴和脸上的一根骨头 |
[19:50] | The injuries healed, but the pain pills– | 伤是好了 但止痛药… |
[19:52] | after her last arrest, | 她上次被捕后 |
[19:53] | she promised that she’d stay clean. | 她保证会戒掉的 |
[19:58] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[20:26] | Meds alone aren’t taking | 单靠药物没有办法 |
[20:27] | enough pressure off of Dan’s heart, | 给丹的心脏缓解全部压力 |
[20:29] | so I am going to put him on ECMO. | 我准备给他用体外膜氧合 |
[20:32] | Full support, so that his heart | 更强力的支撑 好让他的心脏 |
[20:34] | doesn’t have to shoulder any load. | 不需要承受任何压力 |
[20:36] | When you first diagnosed the GCM, | 你最初诊断出巨细胞性心肌炎的时候 |
[20:39] | you said ECMO was a final option. | 曾经说过体外膜氧合是最后的办法了 |
[20:43] | I told myself… | 我曾告诉自己… |
[20:47] | To make a plan, | 要早作打算 |
[20:50] | to prepare for this moment, | 要做好心理准备 |
[20:52] | but I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[20:57] | It felt like giving up. | 感觉像是放弃了 |
[20:59] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[21:01] | that’s not what’s happening here. | 现在绝对不是这样 |
[21:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:24] | How’s your TBI patient? | 你的创伤性脑损伤病人怎么样 |
[21:26] | Saw pneumonia on his chart. | 在他的片子上看到了肺炎 |
[21:28] | Pretty sure he got it from his trach tube. | 他一定是从气管导管感染的 |
[21:30] | It was filthy. | 很脏 |
[21:31] | His mom’s his caregiver. | 他妈妈在照顾他 |
[21:33] | Looks like she hasn’t been cleaning or suctioning it. | 看来是她没有清理过 |
[21:35] | – What, neglect? – No, I don’t think so. | -什么 疏于照顾吗 -不 我不觉得 |
[21:38] | All other areas, he was meticulously well-cared for. | 所有其他方面 他都被照顾得很好 |
[21:41] | His nails are trimmed, his teeth are brushed, | 他的指甲剪了 牙刷了 |
[21:42] | – skin is moisturized. – So Mom’s burnt out. | -身上也涂了保湿 -是所以妈妈糊涂了 |
[21:45] | The first thing to slip was the tube? | 忘记了那个导管 |
[21:47] | Ever since Sam’s injury, | 萨姆受伤后 |
[21:49] | she has devoted her entire life to caring for him. | 她就全身心投入在照顾他 |
[21:52] | I’m not sure how to tell her | 我不知道她为什么 |
[21:53] | that she may no longer be up to the task. | 突然就做不到了 |
[21:56] | You want some backup? | 你要我帮忙吗 |
[21:57] | No, I don’t want her to feel ganged up on. | 不用 我不想让她觉得我们合伙对付她 |
[22:00] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会查出来的 |
[22:06] | So, the–the Zofran hasn’t helped at all? | 所以枢复宁完全不管用 |
[22:08] | No! And the cramps are unbearable. | 没用 而且痉挛让人无法忍受 |
[22:11] | So is her gas. | 她的脾气也是 |
[22:12] | No fever, vitals are normal. | 没用发烧 脉搏也正常 |
[22:14] | All right, let’s hang another liter of, uh, normal saline, | 那我们再挂一升生理盐水 |
[22:16] | and order a CBC, CMP, amylase, and lipase levels. | 预约血常规 血液生化 淀粉酶和脂肪酶检查 |
[22:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:22] | Uh, this might be, uh, a stomach bug, | 可能是胃病 |
[22:24] | possibly kidney stones, okay? | 也可能是肾结石 |
[22:26] | I’m just gonna– I’m gonna p– | 我会…我会按… |
[22:27] | I’m gonna press on your stomach. | 我会按压你的腹部 |
[22:28] | – Ah! Wait, I need a bathroom! – Okay. | -等等 我要去厕所 -好 |
[22:30] | – Oh, okay. – I need a bathroom right now! | -好 -我要马上去厕所 |
[22:32] | – All right, come on, honey. – Okay, hold on a second. | -好 来 亲爱的 -好 稍等 |
[22:34] | We’ll get you there. | 我们扶你过去 |
[22:37] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[22:42] | Honey, let’s get you back into bed. | 亲爱的 我们先回床上 |
[22:44] | Oh, my God, no… I still need to go! | 天哪 不 我还是要去厕所 |
[22:47] | – Okay, I’m gonna help you. – Really bad! | -我来帮你 -太糟糕了 |
[22:48] | – Come on. Come on, let’s go. – Wait, wait, wait, no, no, no. | -来来来 起来 -等等 不不不 |
[22:50] | That’s not urine. | 这不是尿 |
[22:53] | Oh, okay. Let’s–let’s get you right back into bed. | 好 我们先扶你回床上 |
[22:55] | – Come on. – Wait, what–what’s going on? | -来 -等等 怎么回事 |
[22:56] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[22:58] | – Come on. – What’s going on? | -来 -怎么回事 |
[23:01] | – Come on. – Jeez. | -来 -天哪 |
[23:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:08] | – Yikes! – What is going on? | -妈呀 -怎么回事 |
[23:10] | Really? Are you s–whoa! | 什么 你要… |
[23:12] | – Okay, Mrs. Davis… – Yeah? | -戴维斯太太 -什么 |
[23:14] | You’re gonna wanna push, but don’t. | 你可能想用力 但是不要 |
[23:17] | There’s no way. No, no, no. | 不行的 不不不 |
[23:18] | This–this is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[23:20] | – Uh, what is going on? – Your wife is pregnant… | -怎么回事 -你太太怀孕了 |
[23:23] | And in labor. | 要生了 |
[23:24] | No, no, that c– that can’t be true. | 不 不 那不可能 |
[23:26] | I’m 55; I’ve been through menopause. | 我55岁了 我都绝经了 |
[23:28] | I know this might be a shock, but this is happening. | 我知道你可能不信 但这是真的 |
[23:31] | – I am positive. Page OB. – Okay. | -我很确定 通知产科医生 -好 |
[23:33] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[23:35] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my– | -天啊 -天… |
[23:38] | What the hell, Connor? | 怎么回事 康纳 |
[23:40] | Not here. | 换个地方说 |
[23:44] | That motorcyclist is an HLA match | 那个骑摩托车的HLA配型 |
[23:46] | to my patient, Peter, | 和我的病人彼得吻合 |
[23:48] | but suddenly, your GCM patient is above him | 但突然间你的GCM病人移植顺位 |
[23:51] | on the transplant list? | 就排到他前面了 |
[23:52] | How did he come in this morning at Status Two | 他今天早上还是二级状态 |
[23:55] | and suddenly jump to the highest priority? | 怎么突然间他就享有最高优先权了 |
[23:58] | – I had to put him on ECMO. – Before other meds? | -我让他接受了体外膜肺氧合 -在试其他方法前 |
[24:01] | Milrinone? Monoclonal antibody therapy? | 二联吡啶酮 单克隆抗体性疗法 |
[24:03] | They’re just stop-gaps. | 那只能拖延一点时间 |
[24:07] | Oh, you sneaky son of a bitch. | 你个卑鄙的王八蛋 |
[24:10] | ECMO trumps an artificial heart, | 体外膜肺氧合危害比人造心脏大 |
[24:13] | puts your patient to the top of the list. | 把你的病人顶到了名单首位 |
[24:15] | You manipulated the system. | 你操作了系统 |
[24:17] | I made an aggressive treatment decision. | 我采用了大胆的治疗手段 |
[24:19] | You’re taking a heart that doesn’t belong to you! | 你拿走了不属于你的心脏 |
[24:21] | I am fighting for one that’s available! | 我在为能活下去的人而战斗 |
[24:24] | This isn’t right… | 这是不对的… |
[24:27] | and it isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[24:32] | The hospital can connect you with respite services, | 医院会给你联系缓解服务 |
[24:35] | as well as caregiver support groups. | 和照顾者支持小组 |
[24:37] | You do not have to do this alone. | 你不必一个人承受的 |
[24:40] | And we can help out more, Mom. | 我们可以多帮忙的 妈 |
[24:42] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳… |
[24:44] | no one is blaming you. | 没人怪你的 |
[24:47] | You have done a tremendous job caring for Sam. | 你把萨姆照顾得特别好了 |
[24:55] | I wasn’t trying to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[24:57] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[24:59] | I thought that… | 我以为… |
[25:01] | he would go peacefully. | 他会平静地离开 |
[25:04] | Uh, I wasn’t prepared to see him in pain. | 我不愿意看他受罪 |
[25:10] | Mom, what are you talking about? | 妈 你在说什么 |
[25:12] | Sam doesn’t want this oblivion. | 萨姆不想这么睡着 |
[25:18] | I see it in his eyes every time he looks at me. | 我从他每次看我的眼神能看出来 |
[25:24] | The doctors say there is no meaning behind it– | 医生说并不是这样的 |
[25:28] | that–that he’s not really looking at me. | 他不是真的在看我 |
[25:32] | I know my son… | 我了解我儿子 |
[25:36] | And he wants this over. | 他希望这一切都结束 |
[25:39] | – He was begging me to help him. – Mom, stop talking. | -他在求我帮他 -妈 别说了 |
[25:42] | I should never have called 9-1-1. | 我就不该打911 |
[25:44] | I should have just let him go, like I planned, | 我就应该让他走 按照我的计划 |
[25:46] | like he wanted. | 随他所愿 |
[25:48] | I got scared. I panicked. | 我害怕了 我慌了 |
[25:50] | Oh, my God, Mom, did you– | 天啊 妈 你… |
[25:52] | Mom, please, don’t say anything else. | 妈 求你了 什么都别说了 |
[25:54] | Sam, I’m sorry I let you down. | 萨姆 对不起我让你失望了 |
[25:57] | I am so sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[26:01] | We need to call a lawyer, now. | 我们得找个律师 现在就要 |
[26:13] | First, you’re treating my father, | 一开始你治疗我爸 |
[26:15] | and now you’re blackmailing him? | 现在你勒索他 |
[26:18] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[26:19] | Look, I don’t know what he told you– | 我不知道他和你说了什么… |
[26:20] | He said you’re jealous of our relationship, | 他说你嫉妒我们的关系 |
[26:23] | that you have some twisted paternal feelings for me, | 你对我有扭曲的父亲般的感情 |
[26:25] | that you threatened him, | 你威胁他 |
[26:27] | and said if he didn’t stay away from me, | 说如果他不离我远点的话 |
[26:28] | you’d sabotage his chances of getting on the list. | 你就破坏他排上名单的机会 |
[26:31] | I threatened him? | 我威胁他 |
[26:32] | – Wh–sabotage? – Yes. | -破坏 -是的 |
[26:34] | I’m a shrink in a sweater vest, not a secret agent. | 我是穿着毛绒背心的精神病医 不是特工 |
[26:36] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:37] | I can’t disclose details of our conversation, | 我不能透露我们谈话的细节 |
[26:39] | but I assure you, all I did was lay out the facts | 但是我向你保证 我只是根据你爸的情况 |
[26:42] | as they pertain to his condition. | 列出事实 |
[26:44] | What are you treating him for? | 你给他治什么病 |
[26:45] | I can’t tell you that, Sarah. | 我不能告诉你 莎拉 |
[26:46] | – He’s my patient. – But he is my father. | -他是我的病人 -但他是我爸 |
[26:48] | Who suddenly reappears after two decades | 在逃避了20年做父亲的责任后 |
[26:50] | of avoiding parental responsibility | 突然出现 |
[26:52] | and alienating everyone in his life, | 疏远所有人的爸 |
[26:54] | who now presents himself as a victim | 现在把自己当做受害者 |
[26:55] | in order to create an alliance with you. | 只为了让你站在他那边 |
[26:58] | Think about what you know, Sarah. | 你好好想想 莎拉 |
[26:59] | If he was your patient, | 如果他是你的病人 |
[27:01] | what would be on your differential? | 会有什么区别 |
[27:12] | What was that about? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[27:13] | As you will read in my evaluation, | 你会在我的评估里读到 |
[27:15] | her father, Dr. Haywood, | 她爸 海伍德医生 |
[27:16] | has a particularly malignant form of | 有非常严重的 |
[27:18] | Antisocial Personality Disorder. | 反社会人格 |
[27:20] | Are you serious? Is she in danger? | 你认真的吗 她有危险吗 |
[27:24] | Well, I haven’t picked up any violent tendencies yet, | 目前我还没看出来他有暴力倾向 |
[27:26] | but he’s an extremely effective manipulator. | 但是他很会操控人 |
[27:29] | Dr. Reese doesn’t know? | 里斯医生不知道 |
[27:30] | Well, I think she might be starting to figure it out | 我觉得她可能会从临床角度发现 |
[27:32] | on a clinical level, but emotionally, | 但从感情方面 |
[27:36] | she’s–she’s not there yet. | 还没到时候 |
[27:43] | This can’t be real! This can’t be real! | 这不可能是真的 这不可能 |
[27:45] | – Where the hell is the OB? – They said five minutes. | -产科医生呢 -他们说五分钟后到 |
[27:47] | We can’t wait. The baby’s crowning. | 等不了了 宝宝要出来了 |
[27:49] | – What? – Tessa… | -什么 -泰莎 |
[27:49] | – Yeah? – On three, | -怎么了 -数到三 |
[27:50] | – really big push, okay? – Okay. | -狠狠使一次劲 好吗 -好 |
[27:52] | All right, one… | 好 一… |
[27:53] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[27:59] | Yeah, good, good. | 好 很好 很好 |
[28:00] | When did we go to Mark and Patti’s cabin? | 我们什么时候去的马克和帕蒂的小屋 |
[28:02] | – What? – Was that Fourth of July? | -什么 -是七月四日吗 |
[28:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:05] | I’m just trying to figure out when this happened. | 我只是想弄明白这是什么时候的事 |
[28:07] | Oh, God, Greg, how does that matter now? | 天 格雷格 那很重要吗 |
[28:10] | Mr. Davis, can you please help the nurse | 戴维斯先生 能麻烦你帮护士 |
[28:11] | hold your wife’s leg back? | 扶住你妻子的腿吗 |
[28:12] | – All right, okay, yeah, yeah. – Thank you. Okay. | -好 可以 可以 -谢谢 好了 |
[28:13] | Tessa, Tessa, look at me. Look at me, Tessa. | 泰莎 泰莎 看着我 看着我 泰莎 |
[28:15] | Okay, Tessa, one more push, all right? | 好 泰莎 再用一次力 好吗 |
[28:17] | – Okay. – You can do it, you can do it. | -好 -你可以的 你可以的 |
[28:18] | – Yeah! – You can do it. | -好 -你可以的 |
[28:20] | – Ready? – Yeah! | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[28:21] | Go. | 使劲 |
[28:23] | You’re doing great. You’re almost there. | 很好 马上就好了 |
[28:27] | – All right, all right. – Yes. | -好了 好了 -好 |
[28:29] | Okay, okay… | 好了 好了… |
[28:31] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[28:33] | Does he look okay? Oh, my– | 他看起来还好吗 |
[28:35] | It’s a girl. Congratulations. | 是个小女孩 恭喜 |
[28:38] | Congratulations to you both. | 恭喜二位 |
[28:40] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[28:43] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[28:48] | Natalie, you can’t sit on this. | 娜塔莉 你不能坐视不管 |
[28:50] | If I report it, | 如果我上报 |
[28:51] | Catherine will likely be removed as Sam’s guardian. | 凯瑟琳有可能被剥夺萨姆监护人的权利 |
[28:54] | I wanna pull in social services. | 我想请社会服务部介入 |
[28:56] | This goes beyond family counseling. | 这超出了家庭咨询的范畴 |
[28:58] | It’s a criminal matter. | 而是种犯罪行为 |
[29:03] | She intentionally stopped trach care to cause her son’s death. | 她故意停止护理气管来引起她儿子的死亡 |
[29:06] | To end his suffering. | 是为了结束他的煎熬 |
[29:08] | You know, she looked into moving to a state | 她的情况其实有可能是 |
[29:10] | where assisted suicide is legal? | 合法协助自杀 |
[29:12] | But because Sam isn’t terminal ill | 但因为萨姆不是垂危病人 |
[29:14] | and can’t express his wishes, he didn’t qualify. | 也不能表达自己的意愿 所以他不符合条件 |
[29:16] | Exactly, which means you can’t be certain | 没错 所以你无法确定 |
[29:17] | this is what he wants. | 他是否真的想死 |
[29:19] | No one knows what Sam wants more than his mother. | 没人比他妈妈更了解萨姆的需求 |
[29:22] | Then she needs to go to court and make her case, | 那她需要上法庭陈述案件 |
[29:24] | petition a judge to get his feeding tube removed. | 请求法官允许移除他的食管 |
[29:26] | Look, Natalie, I’m not arguing she’s wrong, | 娜塔莉 我不是说她错了 |
[29:29] | but what she did is illegal. | 但是她的行为是违法的 |
[29:33] | You have to call the police. | 你得报警 |
[29:35] | No. | 不 |
[29:37] | Then I will. | 那我来 |
[29:43] | Decerebrate posturing: rigid limbs, pointed toes. | 去大脑姿势 肢体僵硬 脚趾无反应 |
[29:48] | She’s slipping deeper into unconsciousness. | 她正在进一步深入无意识状态 |
[29:50] | Dr. Stohl, Dr. Choi, we got something. | 斯托尔医生 崔医生 有发现 |
[29:58] | Right after we discovered Rachel, | 在我们发现瑞秋之后 |
[30:00] | I texted a pic of her license throughout the hospital. | 我通过医院发了一张她的驾照 |
[30:02] | I just got a call from my friend from HR. | 刚才我在人力资源部的朋友给我打电话了 |
[30:04] | She said she interviewed Rachel this morning | 她说今天早上她面试了瑞秋 |
[30:06] | for an admin job. | 是管理工作 |
[30:08] | She said she was alert and engaging. | 她说当时她很机敏可爱 |
[30:11] | Alert and engaging? | 机敏可爱 |
[30:15] | That doesn’t sound like someone about to OD. | 听起来不像是快吸毒过量的人 |
[30:17] | All right, but if it’s not drugs, | 但如果不是毒品 |
[30:18] | – what the hell knocked her out? – You missed something. | -那是什么让她晕倒的 -你错过了东西 |
[30:20] | Recheck every test result, | 重新检查每一项化验结果 |
[30:21] | look for anything that might be mimicking something else. | 寻找任何可能可疑的东西 |
[30:25] | Her MRI. | 她的核磁共振 |
[30:29] | These two spots of diffusion restriction, | 这两个扩散限制点 |
[30:31] | radiology says they’re from movement and mental artifact. | 放射科说是运动和金属制品造成的 |
[30:34] | The plate in her cheek. But what if that’s wrong? | 她脸颊里的钢板 但如果不是呢 |
[30:36] | This could be damage from a stroke, | 这有可能是中风导致的 |
[30:38] | a clot that’s knocked out the Reticular Activating System. | 血栓破坏了网状激动系统 |
[30:41] | – I don’t- – Look, RES controls | -我不… -网状内皮系统 |
[30:43] | wake and sleep patterns. | 控制睡醒模式 |
[30:44] | Easy, Quincy, that would take a huge clot. | 行了 那可需要很大一块血栓 |
[30:46] | The damage would be far more extensive than this. | 造成的损伤会远远超过这个 |
[30:48] | Normally, yes, because most people have two vessels | 一般情况下是的 因为大多数人有两条血管 |
[30:51] | that provide blood flow to the area, | 向这个区域供应血液 |
[30:52] | – but some only have one. – The Artery of Percheron. | -但有些人只有一条 -Percheron动脉 |
[30:55] | If Rachel has this variant, | 如果瑞秋是这样 |
[30:56] | a small clot in just the right area | 那这个区域的一个小血栓 |
[30:58] | would take out the RAS. | 就会完全损坏肾素血管紧张素系统 |
[30:59] | She’s been out for about 4 1/2 hours. | 她已经昏迷了大概四个半小时了 |
[31:01] | We missed the window to use tPA to bust the clot. | 我们错过用抗凝血药溶解血栓的机会了 |
[31:04] | Still may be able to reverse the damage | 还是有可能用局部溶栓剂 |
[31:05] | – with local thrombolysis. – Okay, so get on it. | -逆转损害 -好 那就动手吧 |
[31:10] | This is not a debate, Dr. Rhodes. | 这不是一场辩论 罗德斯医生 |
[31:13] | My patient’s HLA is an ideal match to the donor. | 我病人的人体白细胞抗原跟捐赠者理想吻合 |
[31:16] | But his antibody levels are not. | 但他的抗体水平不行 |
[31:19] | They’re too high and suggest he’ll reject the heart. | 他的太高 所以他会排斥捐赠者的心脏 |
[31:22] | So it slides to the next person on the transplant list, | 所以心脏就到移植名单的下一个人上 |
[31:26] | Dr. Bekker’s, patient, Peter. | 也就是贝克医生的病人彼得 |
[31:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:36] | Without that heart, Dan doesn’t stand a chance. | 没有那颗心脏 丹没有任何机会 |
[31:38] | – Neither does Peter. – No, actually, he does, | -彼得也是 -不 他有 |
[31:41] | because the artificial heart that you put in | 因为你给他植入的人工心脏 |
[31:43] | can last months, possibly even years. | 能持续数月 甚至是数年之久 |
[31:45] | Dan doesn’t have that kinda time. | 丹没有那么久的时间 |
[31:47] | Peter, he’s had two hearts already, | 彼得已经移植过两个心脏了 |
[31:49] | and with each transplant, | 每移植一次 |
[31:50] | his chances of survival decrease. | 他生存的几率都会降低一些 |
[31:52] | It is not fair that he gets a third heart | 他都要有第三颗心脏了 而丹 |
[31:55] | before Dan even gets his first. | 还没有第一颗 这不公平 |
[31:56] | There’s no limit to the number of organs | 一个人能接受的器官数量 |
[31:58] | a person can receive, | 没有限制 |
[32:00] | and it’s impossible to compare patients in need. | 也不能在有需求的病人之间作比较 |
[32:02] | That’s why there’s a list, | 所以才有名单一说 |
[32:04] | to crunch numbers and break ties. | 为了消除数据和联系的影响 |
[32:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:12] | It’s all about the numbers. | 说到底还是数据 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:21] | No, no, right, uh, I understand. | 不不 对 我明白 |
[32:24] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[32:26] | I canceled our trip. | 我取消了我们的旅行 |
[32:28] | They asked if I wanted to rebook for a later date. | 他们问是否要重新预定晚些时候的 |
[32:30] | I said, “Sure, in about 18 years.” | 我说”好啊 大概18年后吧” |
[32:33] | Uh, what’s that saying? | 有句话怎么说的来着 |
[32:34] | “When we plan, God laughs”? | “我们计划的时候 上帝在笑” |
[32:36] | Speaking of planning, we need diapers | 说到计划 我们需要尿不湿 |
[32:38] | and a crib and a car seat | 婴儿车 汽车婴儿座椅 |
[32:40] | and bottles and, uh, onesies | 奶瓶 宝宝衫 |
[32:42] | and–and-and did I say diapers? | 还有…我说尿不湿了吗 |
[32:44] | – You did. – I ate sushi. | -说了 -我吃了寿司 |
[32:46] | I had the occasional glass of wine. | 我偶尔还喝了几杯红酒 |
[32:48] | I am happy to report | 我很高兴地报告 |
[32:50] | that you have a completely healthy baby girl. | 你生了个完全健康的宝贝女儿 |
[32:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:56] | – Amazing. – Hey, you. Yes! | -太棒了 -小家伙 |
[32:59] | Hello! God! | 你们好 天啊 |
[33:01] | Oh, holy cow, you weren’t kidding. | 苍天 你没开玩笑 |
[33:02] | No. This is our son, Martin, | 没有 这是我们的儿子马丁 |
[33:05] | and our daughter-in-law, Amy, and Haley, come here | 还有我们的儿媳妇艾米 海莉 来 |
[33:07] | and meet your, um…aunt. | 见见你的…阿姨 |
[33:11] | How ’bout that, huh? | 如何 |
[33:12] | We’ll give you all some time. | 我们先出去了 |
[33:14] | – Thanks. – Thanks very much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[33:18] | – I’ll let you… – Right this way, guys. | -我让你… -这边请 |
[33:25] | It’s weird that Will was so adamant | 很奇怪 威尔怎么这么坚决 |
[33:27] | about calling the cops. | 要报警 |
[33:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:31] | Well, last week’s patient, Vic Thomas, | 上周的病人 维克·托马斯 |
[33:33] | he had advanced-stage cancer, and he was refusing treatment. | 他是癌症晚期 并且拒绝治疗 |
[33:36] | Will sent me out of the room to get a cautery, | 威尔让我出病房去拿烧灼器 |
[33:38] | and when I came back, Vic was dead. | 我回去的时候 维克已经去世了 |
[33:41] | I can’t be certain, but I think Will let him die. | 虽然我不确定 但是我觉得是威尔让他死的 |
[33:53] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:55] | Oh, my God. He’s not hooked up. | 天啊 他没有吸氧 |
[33:57] | I need some help here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[33:58] | Ma’am, I need you to step out. | 女士 你需要出去 |
[34:01] | Right now, ma’am! | 马上出去 女士 |
[34:02] | – I love you, Sam. – Ma’am, please. | -我爱你 萨姆 -女士 请出去 |
[34:06] | No pulse. Bag him. | 没有脉搏 上氧气袋 |
[34:06] | I need you to step back from here, please. | 我需要你从这里出去 |
[34:08] | Step back, please. | 请退后 |
[34:15] | Quick look? | 快速看看 |
[34:17] | – Asystole. – Milligram of epi. | -心搏停止 -一毫克肾上腺素 |
[34:30] | – Still no pulse. – Another milligram of epi. | -还是没有脉搏 -再来一毫克肾上腺素 |
[34:32] | Please, don’t hurt him. | 拜托 不要伤害他 |
[34:35] | Just let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[34:56] | Time of death, 18:16. | 死亡时间18:16 |
[35:15] | It did not have to get this messy. | 本来可以不用变得这么糟糕 |
[35:17] | I had no choice, Natalie. | 我别无选择 娜塔莉 |
[35:18] | When someone commits a crime, you have to report it. | 有人犯罪的话 就必须报警 |
[35:20] | Except from when it’s you? | 你自己犯罪就不用吗 |
[35:22] | – What are you talking about? – Vic Thomas. | -你在说什么 -维克·托马斯 |
[35:24] | You let him die. | 是你让他死的 |
[35:26] | That’s why you’ve been walking around like a ghost, right? | 那就是你为什么像鬼魂一样行走 |
[35:31] | I don’t know what April told you, | 我不知道艾普尔跟你说了什么 |
[35:33] | but Vic Thomas explicitly and repeatedly | 但是维克托马斯多次明确地 |
[35:36] | expressed his wishes to me, | 跟我表达过他的意愿 |
[35:38] | and there is a monumental difference between | 这两者有非常巨大的差别 |
[35:40] | allowing someone to die naturally | 让某人自然死去 |
[35:42] | and intentionally causing their death. | 和故意导致他们死亡 |
[35:43] | Well, if you did nothing wrong, | 如果你什么都没做错 |
[35:44] | then why keep it a secret? | 为什么不说出来 |
[35:45] | No, no, no, don’t you dare compare what I did | 不 不 不 你怎么敢把我做的 |
[35:48] | to what happened here today. | 和今天发生在这里的事相提并论 |
[35:49] | Natalie, they murdered him. | 娜塔莉 他们谋杀了他 |
[35:51] | You backed them into a corner when you called the police. | 你报警的时候就把他们逼入了绝境 |
[35:54] | You forced that family into a decision! | 你迫使那个家庭做了决定 |
[36:00] | These are the results of Dan Kennet’s latest | 这些是丹·肯耐特的最新 |
[36:02] | panel reactive antibody test. | 群体反应性抗体检测结果 |
[36:04] | His antibody levels were above 80, but now… | 他的抗议水平以前在80以上 但是现在… |
[36:07] | They’re within transplant criteria. | 在移植标准内 |
[36:09] | Antibody levels don’t just go down on their own that quickly. | 抗体水平不会自行下降那么快 |
[36:12] | Uh, you can see for yourself. I had the lab run it twice. | 你可以自己看看 我让实验室检查了两遍 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bekker. | 抱歉 贝克医生 |
[36:21] | It’s not my decision. | 不是我的决定 |
[36:23] | Dan Kennet is at the top of the list. | 丹·肯耐特在等候名单的首位 |
[36:25] | Assemble the transplant team, | 集合移植团队 |
[36:27] | and notify Mr. Kennet and his family. | 通知肯耐特先生和他的家人 |
[36:32] | Emergency plasmapheresis and IVIG. | 紧急血浆置换和免疫球蛋白 |
[36:35] | Didn’t you? | 是你干的吧 |
[36:38] | You made Dan look like a better candidate than he really is. | 你让丹看起来是个更合适的移植候选患者 |
[36:41] | Soon as he’s off the plasmapheresis and IVIG, | 一旦他停止血浆置换和免疫球蛋白 |
[36:44] | his antibody levels will shoot back up. | 他的抗体水平会立即飙升 |
[36:45] | Maybe, but the immunosuppressants | 也许吧 但是他在移植后注射的 |
[36:47] | that he’s gonna be on post-transplant | 免疫抑制剂 |
[36:48] | should ensure that his body doesn’t reject the organ. | 会确保他的身体不会排斥新的器官 |
[36:50] | – You got it all covered, huh? – Hey, look, | -你都计划好了 -听着 |
[36:53] | I did what I had to for my patient. | 我为我的病人做了应该做的 |
[36:55] | At the expense of mine! So do me a favor, okay, | 以我的病人为代价 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[36:57] | and save your self-righteous hero speech for someone else. | 省省你自以为是的英雄演讲 跟别人去讲吧 |
[37:15] | – Will she wake up? – I’m hopeful. | -她会醒过来吗 -有希望 |
[37:17] | Interventional radiology | 介入放射科 |
[37:18] | was able to locate the clot and clear it. | 可以定位血栓并清除它 |
[37:21] | But she’s so young. What caused the stroke? | 但是她这么年轻 什么原因导致的中风 |
[37:23] | Deep vein blood clot. | 深静脉血栓 |
[37:26] | Cigarettes and birth control pills | 香烟和避孕药 |
[37:27] | were found in Rachel’s purse. | 出现在瑞秋的钱包里 |
[37:29] | Smoking on the pill can sometimes cause one. | 服药期间抽烟有时会导致中风 |
[37:31] | But how’d it get into her brain? | 但是它是如何进入脑部的 |
[37:33] | A PFO, a hole in the heart. | 卵园孔未闭 心脏上的一个小洞 |
[37:37] | They’re not uncommon. | 并不奇怪 |
[37:38] | Most people don’t even know they have them. | 很多人都不知道自己有 |
[37:41] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[37:42] | Oh, thank God, Rachel. | 谢天谢地 瑞秋 |
[37:46] | – Where am I? – The hospital. | -我在哪里 -医院 |
[37:48] | Rachel…I’m Dr. Choi. | 瑞秋 我是崔医生 |
[37:52] | Do you know what day it is? | 你知道今天星期几吗 |
[37:55] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[37:58] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得做的最后一件事是什么 |
[38:01] | I sat down… | 我坐下来… |
[38:03] | to wait for my cab. | 等出租车 |
[38:05] | I had a job interview. | 我参加了工作面试 |
[38:07] | The nurse told me. | 护士告诉了我 |
[38:09] | That’s where you’ve been going in the afternoons, isn’t it? | 那就是你下午去的地方 是吗 |
[38:12] | Looking for a job? | 找工作 |
[38:14] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[38:16] | I’ve messed up so many times before. | 我搞砸了很多次 |
[38:19] | To surprise you, show you that I really changed. | 想给你个惊喜 让你看看我变了 |
[38:22] | So, it’s really gonna happen today? | 今天真的要做吗 |
[38:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:26] | You are getting a new heart. | 你将有一个新心脏 |
[38:33] | Uh…my antibody levels, | 我的抗体水平 |
[38:34] | like, I thought they were too high. | 我还以为它们太高了 |
[38:36] | They were, but now they’re not. | 它们之前很高 但是现在不高了 |
[38:39] | The emergency plasmapheresis and IVIG you’re on now | 你正在接受的紧急血浆置换和免疫球蛋白 |
[38:42] | lowered your levels to within transplant criteria. | 把你的水平降到了移植标准之内 |
[38:45] | Techs are gonna be by to prep you for surgery soon. | 技术人员等一下会过来帮你准备手术 |
[38:50] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢你 罗德斯医生 |
[38:54] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | It’s all just legal mumbo jumbo. | 都是些晦涩难懂的法律条款 |
[39:28] | It’s pretty boilerplate. | 不错的样板文件 |
[39:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:42] | Um, Dad, I’m sorry, but I–I–I can’t sign this. | 爸 抱歉 但我不能签 |
[40:21] | Just some friends and family? | 只是一些朋友和家人 |
[40:22] | You look so good in a suit. | 你穿西服看起来很帅 |
[40:25] | I cannot wait to tear it off later. | 我迫不及待要把它脱掉了 |
[40:27] | April, this is my sister, Emily. | 艾普尔 这是我妹妹艾米莉 |
[40:30] | Emily, my girlfriend, April. | 艾米莉 我女朋友艾普尔 |
[40:34] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[40:35] | I am so happy to finally meet you. | 我真的很开心 总算见到你了 |
[40:38] | Prazer em conhece. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:40] | Oh, get-voce falar Portugues? | 你会说葡萄牙语 |
[40:42] | A little. I spent a year in Rio. | 一点点 我在里约待了一年 |
[40:47] | Well, hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[40:49] | I am Noah. And you are? | 我叫诺亚 你是哪位 |
[40:52] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[40:54] | – Emily. – Ethan’s sister. | -艾米莉 -伊森的妹妹 |
[40:56] | Right. | 是吗 |
[40:58] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | Really? Well, you know, how about that? | 真的吗 那个怎么样 |
[41:02] | Yeah? You wanna join me on the dance floor? | 你愿意跟我一起去舞池跳舞吗 |
[41:05] | Sure. Think you can keep up? | 当然 你觉得你跟得上吗 |
[41:07] | Oh, yeah? | 当然 |
[41:08] | Oh, it’s on. Vamos le. | 开始了 来吧 |
[41:13] | Aww, she seems fun. | 她看起来很有趣 |
[41:15] | I’m so glad you brought her. | 我真的很开心你带她过来 |
[41:18] | With Emily, I always expect to be disappointed. | 我一直觉得艾米莉会让我失望 |
[41:21] | Thought I’d give her a chance to prove me wrong. | 不过我觉得要给她一个机会证明我是错的 |
[41:25] | But you… | 但是你… |
[41:27] | breathtaking. | 太惊艳了 |
[41:28] | Come on, join me on the dance floor. | 来吧 跟我到舞池去跳舞 |
[41:30] | – No. – Yes! | -不了 -来吧 |
[41:31] | – No! – Hey! | -不了 -来嘛 |
[41:36] | And then faster. | 再快点 |
[41:38] | One, two, one, two. | 一二 一二 |