Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] – Morning. – Morning. -早上好 -早上好
[00:08] Do you want me to make you some coffee? 要我给你泡点咖啡吗
[00:10] No, I always get one from the cart at work, 不 我一般上班路上去餐车买一杯
[00:13] unless you’re making some for yourself. 除非你自己要泡
[00:15] Uh, no, actually, the cart sounds good, 不 其实我觉得去餐车买不错
[00:17] ’cause I have no idea how to use this thing. 因为我根本不知道要怎么用这个东西
[00:23] So… 那么…
[00:25] you wanna go straight to work, 你要直接去上班
[00:26] or do you need to stop by your place first or… 还是说你要先回一趟自己家还是…
[00:29] I think my fish will survive till I get home tonight. 我觉得我家的鱼可以撑到我今晚回家
[00:33] Though I could go feed them now, 不过我现在可以先回家喂它们
[00:35] if you wanted to get a drink tonight after work. 如果你今晚下班后想一起喝一杯
[00:39] Yeah, sure. Uh–uh… 好的
[00:42] What? 怎么了
[00:43] Uh, I actually have plans tonight. 其实我今晚有计划
[00:47] – Plans? – But I can cancel them. -计划 -但我可以取消
[00:50] Nope. 不用
[00:52] Keep your plans. It’s fine. 你计划干什么就干什么吧 没关系
[00:58] Smooth. 淡定
[01:07] – How was the night shift? – Only got puked on twice. -夜班怎么样 -只被吐了两次
[01:10] Then it was a good night. 那就是个不错的夜晚
[01:13] Bye, guys. See you tomorrow. 再见 伙计们 明天见
[01:13] – Bye. – Night. -再见 -晚安
[01:15] Have you contacted your sister yet about meeting up? 你有没有联系你妹妹说要见面
[01:18] Still working on it. 还在努力
[01:21] It might actually be better for her 也许我保持距离
[01:22] if I keep a little distance. 对她来说才是最好的
[01:25] Better for her or for you? 对她好还是对你好
[01:27] You know what would be good for me? 你知道怎样算是对我好吗
[01:31] Is dinner with you tonight. 今晚和你共进晚餐
[01:34] – Are you gonna shower first? – Depends on who’s paying. -你要先洗澡吗 -那得看谁请客了
[01:37] Then it’s definitely on me. 那绝对我请了
[01:42] – Later. – Bye. -回头见 -再见
[01:45] And now she’s shivering and–and throwing up, 现在她不停地发抖 呕吐
[01:48] and I-I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[01:50] Deb, what’s going on? 黛布 怎么了
[01:52] Her homeless friend is nine months pregnant and has a fever. 她无家可归的朋友怀孕九个月 现在发烧了
[01:54] She needs to come in. 必须把她送过来
[01:56] – But she won’t, right? – No. -但她不愿意来 对吗 -是的
[01:58] Would you come out and help her, please? 你们能去帮帮她吗
[02:00] Not when she’s this far along. 那么远的地方不行
[02:01] She needs to be monitored and have emergency measures nearby. 必须时刻监测她的身体状况并就近准备应急措施
[02:06] Dr. Choi… 崔医生
[02:09] Let me get some supplies. 我去拿点药物供给
[02:11] Hey, wait–hey… 等等
[02:13] you’re just gonna go treat a pregnant girl on the streets? 你准备去街头治疗一个怀孕的女孩子
[02:17] I have met some of these kids. 我认识这些孩子
[02:18] They’re underage. They know that if they come in, 他们未成年 知道如果来医院
[02:20] – they’ll get put in a system. – Yeah, but she’s nine months. -肯定就会被录入系统 -可是她有九个月身孕
[02:23] She’s gonna have to come in eventually to have her baby. 她再怎么也得入院生孩子
[02:26] But she needs to be assessed now. 但现在她需要帮助
[02:29] – Nat, I could use your help. – Seriously? -小娜 我可能会需要你帮忙 -你是认真的吗
[02:38] – Fine. – Thanks. -好吧 -谢谢
[02:46] Text babysitter. 给保姆发信息
[02:48] Cold pizza is Owen’s favorite breakfast. 欧文最喜欢的早餐是冷披萨
[02:50] There’s some in the fridge. Tell him I love him. 冰箱里有一些 告诉他我爱他
[02:53] – Send. – I’ll send your message. -发送 -我会发送您的信息
[03:09] She’s over here. 她在这边
[03:13] Come on. Come on. 来 快来
[03:15] I wrapped her up, but she’s still shivering. 我把她裹起来了 但她还是在发抖
[03:21] Laura, I’m Dr. Manning. 劳拉 我是曼宁医生
[03:22] I’m gonna take your temperature, okay? 我要测量你一下你的体温 好吗
[03:25] Let me take a look. 让我看看
[03:29] 103. 39.4度
[03:31] You most likely have an infection. 你很可能是感染了
[03:32] It is very important that we treat it 我们必须要在你分娩之前
[03:33] before you go into labor. 为你治疗
[03:36] Okay, but my–my water broke, what does that mean? 但是我的羊水破了 那会怎么样
[03:38] – When did your water break? – Two days ago. -你的羊水什么时候破的 -两天前
[03:52] Dr. Reese… 里斯医生
[03:53] How was your dinner with your dad? 和你父亲一起吃晚餐怎么样
[03:55] It was good. 挺好的
[03:57] I mean, I’m glad we’re talking again. 我是说 我们很高兴能再联系上
[03:58] He’s funny, smart. 他很有意思 很聪明
[04:01] You don’t sound entirely convinced. 你听上去不是很确定
[04:03] Well, it’s just kinda hard to look past the last 20 years. 过去二十年很难一笔勾销
[04:06] I know he wrote me those letters, but… 我知道他给我写了那些信 但是…
[04:09] there were other ways to contact me if he wanted. 如果他想的话 明明还可以用其他方式联系我
[04:13] Makes me wonder. 让我有所怀疑
[04:15] Well, you know what, I’ve always been 你知道吗 我总是
[04:17] immensely impressed with your instincts, 惊叹于你准确的直觉
[04:19] so…no reason to stop listening to them now. 所以…现在没理由不跟着你的直觉走
[04:22] Yeah, I guess so. 我想是吧
[04:29] – Courtney? – I’ve got Luke Wallis. -考特尼 -患者名叫卢克·华莱士
[04:31] Cystic fibrosis. No breath sounds on the right. 囊性纤维化 右侧无呼吸声
[04:33] Tachycardic with BP 122 over 66. 心跳过快 血压122/66
[04:36] – Satting at 86. – Oh, I know Luke. -血氧86% -我认识卢克
[04:37] – How you doing, buddy? – Been better. -你感觉怎么样 -不大好
[04:39] He was just watching TV, 他本来在看电视
[04:40] and then suddenly, he couldn’t breathe. 然后突然之间呼吸不上来了
[04:42] Get a stat chest X-ray. 做个胸透
[04:44] Make it a CT. 做CT吧
[04:46] And get more information. 能得到更多信息
[04:50] On my count, one, two, three. 听我数 一 二 三
[04:54] There we go. 好了
[05:01] Has his lung function been getting worse? 他的肺功能恶化了吗
[05:03] He’s been in the ICU three times in the last five months. 过去五个月他已经进过三次重症监护病房了
[05:05] Yeah, Dr. Rhodes has him at the top of 是啊 罗德斯医生已经把他
[05:06] the transplant list for lungs, but so far, nothing. 排到了肺部移植单的第一位 但还没有消息
[05:11] He’s got a pneumothorax on the right, 他的右肺出现气胸
[05:13] significant rales on the left. 左侧水泡音严重
[05:14] Set me up for a 16 French chest tube. 准备16毫米胸管
[05:17] That’s a little invasive. We can use a pigtail catheter. 会不会侵入性太强 可以用猪尾导管
[05:19] His lungs are too stiff. He needs a tube. 他的肺部太过僵硬 需要插管
[05:21] Which will only cause additional trauma. 可这样只会引起额外创伤
[05:23] It’s bad, isn’t it? 情况很严重 对不对
[05:26] The collapsed lung means that your lungs are so scarred 肺部萎陷证明你的肺部伤痕累累
[05:29] that they can’t hold together, so… 已经无法正常工作 所以
[05:33] Yeah, buddy, it’s bad. 是的 情况很严重
[05:35] Look, as soon as we get your lung re-inflated, 等你的肺部重新膨胀起来
[05:38] I’m gonna sit down with you and your mom and your dad, 我会坐下来跟你还有你的父母谈谈
[05:40] and we’re gonna talk about what comes next, okay? 聊一聊接下来该怎么做 好吗
[05:44] Chest tube, 16 French. Lidocaine? 胸管 16毫米 利多卡因呢
[05:49] All right, buddy, you’re gonna feel a little pinch, 好了 接下来可能会有点疼
[05:51] followed by some pressure, okay? 然后会有压迫感 知道吗
[05:54] There you go, buddy. 好了 孩子
[05:55] You’re okay, you’re okay. 过去了 没事了
[05:57] You’re doing great, pal. 你做得很好 孩子
[06:04] Mr. Thomas, I’m Dr. Halstead. 托马斯先生 我是霍斯特德医生
[06:06] I heard you had an incident at work today. 我听说你今天工作时出了事
[06:09] Yeah, I guess I, uh, fell down. 算是吧 我摔倒了
[06:12] The EMS report says they found you unconscious. 救护报告说当时你失去了意识
[06:15] How long you been coughing up blood? 你咳血多久了
[06:18] A few weeks. 几周吧
[06:25] – Some wheezing and stridor. – What’s his weight? -呼吸时有喘鸣 -他体重多少
[06:27] 138 138.
[06:29] Doc, I appreciate your concern, 医生 谢谢你的关心
[06:31] but I’d just as soon go rest up at home. 但我希望能尽快回家休息
[06:33] Yeah, I don’t blame ya, but I fear if you go home, 我不怪你 但你如果回了家
[06:37] you may have a far worse event 可能会出现比今天早上
[06:39] than whatever happened this morning. 更加严重的事故
[06:41] That’s okay. 没事
[06:44] Well, you’re too dehydrated to walk out of here, 你现在严重缺水 走不出去
[06:46] so why don’t you let me give you some fluids, 不如我帮你输点液
[06:48] we’ll run some tests, 做几项检查
[06:49] and I promise I’ll be back soon? 很快就回来看你
[06:54] All right. 好的
[07:01] Syncope, weight loss, hemoptysis. 神经晕厥 消瘦 咳血
[07:04] He’s got cancer, right? 他得了癌症 对吧
[07:05] A lot of people are more afraid of 比起真正的治疗
[07:07] getting the diagnosis than the actual treatment. 很多人更怕收到这种诊断
[07:09] Let’s get a CBC with diff, EKG, 查一下血常规 心电图
[07:11] chest X-ray, and CT. 胸部X光和CT
[07:13] And then we can try and talk to him again. 然后再试试跟他聊聊
[07:24] So, um, Robert Haywood is here 罗伯特·海伍德来
[07:26] for a thoracic P.E.T. scan? 来做胸廓PET扫描了
[07:28] Uh, yeah, we’re doing a full cardiac workup. 是的 我们打算做全套心脏检查
[07:30] You think you could add a–a head study of that for me? 能不能帮我加一个头部检查
[07:32] I just wanna make sure I’m not missing anything on my end. 我希望我这边不会错过任何信息
[07:34] – Sure, no problem. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[07:43] Laura… 劳拉
[07:44] your membranes ruptured prematurely, 你的腔内薄膜过早破裂
[07:46] allowing an infection in your uterus. 导致子宫壁出现感染
[07:48] The longer we go without delivering this baby, 再不尽快接生这个小孩
[07:50] the greater the danger you’re both in. 你们俩都会有危险
[07:52] So deliver it then. 那就接生吧
[07:53] We need to do it at the hospital. 需要在医院进行
[07:55] No, I told you, I’m not going. 我说过了 我不去
[07:56] I understand that you don’t want to, 我明白你不想去
[07:58] but this is a safety issue, okay? 但这是安全问题
[08:00] You need to think about your baby. 你得考虑你的孩子
[08:02] I said no. 我说了不去
[08:03] If there are complications, if anything goes wrong– 如果出现任何意外或问题
[08:05] It’s okay, we’ll do it here. 没关系 就在这里做吧
[08:09] You’re not seriously thinking about inducing her 你不是真打算就在这大街上
[08:11] right here on the street? 给她接生吧
[08:12] Women deliver outside the hospital all the time. 很多女人都是在医院外生的孩子
[08:14] Yeah, and some of them die. 对 其中有些人因此去世了
[08:16] Listen, I don’t like this either, but you heard her. 我也不希望这样 但你也听到她说的了
[08:18] She’s gonna do this with or without us. 不管我们在不在 她都要这样做
[08:19] And then what? A newborn can’t survive out here. 然后呢 新生儿在这里肯定活不下去
[08:22] Nat, you don’t have to do this, but I’m staying. 小娜 你不用帮忙 但我会留下来
[08:30] I have good news. 好消息
[08:31] They found a pair of lungs in Kansas 他们在堪萨斯州找到了肺源
[08:32] that are a perfect match. 跟你的很匹配
[08:34] We’re loading them onto a plane now. 目前正在往飞机上装
[08:35] Oh, my God. You hear that, Luke? 我的天哪 你听到了吗 卢克
[08:37] This is good news, buddy. 这真是好消息 伙计
[08:40] Uh, I am gonna have a conversation with Dr. Bekker, 我去跟贝克医生谈一下
[08:42] and I’ll be back in just a few minutes, okay? 很快就回来 好吗
[08:47] I’ll start the transplant protocol. 我会开始走移植流程
[08:48] Hold on. 等等
[08:51] – We have to put him on ECMO. – What? -得给他上体外膜肺氧合 -什么
[08:54] He’s satting in the 80s and wearing down. 他的血氧量在80 而且持续下降
[08:56] His respiratory muscles are going to give out. 呼吸肌很快就会停止工作
[08:59] But ECMO could introduce an infection. 但体外膜肺氧合可能会导致感染
[09:01] It’s a partial contraindication to surgery. 这在手术里是禁忌之一
[09:03] And Kansas is a two-hour flight. 堪萨斯州飞过来要两个小时
[09:06] We have to keep him oxygenated till the lungs get here. 我们得给他充分供氧 等肺源到位
[09:09] Those lungs only last four hours. 肺源只能维持四小时
[09:11] If anything goes wrong before they get here, 如果送到之前出什么差错
[09:13] and he’s stuck on ECMO, 他会困在
[09:14] we may not be able to get him off. 体外膜肺氧合机上
[09:16] He could die. 他可能会死
[09:18] Then we make sure that nothing goes wrong. 那我们就确保不出差错
[09:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:27] Mr. Thomas… 托马斯先生
[09:32] We found a large growth in your larynx. 我们在你的喉部发现了大片增生
[09:36] It’s almost certainly cancer. 基本可以确定是癌症了
[09:39] All right. 好吧
[09:42] Now, the good news is, 好消息是
[09:43] we have an excellent oncology department, 我们医院有优秀的肿瘤科
[09:45] so I’d like to arrange for a biopsy and a consultation, 我想为您安排一次活检与咨询
[09:48] – so they can determine– – It’s okay. -让他们确定… -没事的
[09:50] I’m not interested. 我不想做
[09:52] Mr. Thomas, the sooner you begin treatment, 托马斯先生 你越早开始治疗
[09:54] the better your chances of survival. 生存几率就越高
[09:56] You don’t understand. I’m– 你不明白 我…
[09:59] I’m ready to die. 我准备好死了
[10:05] I know it’s a lot of information, 我知道这需要点时间消化
[10:07] and it can seem overwhelming, but I– 也看起来让人不知所措 但我…
[10:09] I said no. 我说了不用
[10:15] Can you tell me why you’re so resistant to treatment? 你能告诉我为什么你抗拒治疗吗
[10:19] Because I’ve made it 56 years 因为我坚持了56年
[10:23] without molesting a child, 没有猥亵一个孩子
[10:26] and I can’t stand it anymore. 我再也受不了了
[10:29] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[10:33] I’m a pedophile… 我是个恋童癖
[10:36] and I wanna die. 我想死
[10:45] Yeah? 请进
[10:47] Have you seen this yet? 你看到这个了吗
[10:50] A lawsuit? 起诉案吗
[10:51] An indigent man’s claiming an ambulance driver 一位贫困男子称一名救护车驾驶员
[10:54] passed him over to bring in an insured patient instead. 无视了他 先送一名有保险的病人入院
[10:57] Seems the extra wait time cost this guy his leg. 看起来额外的等待时间让他坏死了一条腿
[10:59] Oh, that’s terrible. 那太可怕了
[11:01] But isn’t that the fault of the ambulance company? 但这不是救护车公司的过失吗
[11:04] Apparently the ambulance driver was following 显然救护车司机是听了
[11:06] our hospital’s instructions. 我们医院的指令
[11:09] Now that’s ridiculous. 那太荒唐了
[11:10] I never told anyone to pass up uninsured patients. 我可没让任何人区别对待没保险的病人
[11:13] No, but the claimant states 是 但起诉书上说
[11:15] that an E.D. Charge nurse named Maggie Lockwood did. 是一位叫麦基·洛克伍德的急诊护士长让的
[11:23] Give me some time to look into it. 让我先好好看看这案子
[11:28] Try to relax, all right? 试着放松 好吗
[11:29] Look at me, look at me, look at me. Take a deep breath. 看着我 看着我 深呼吸
[11:39] 104. 体温40度
[11:39] The antibiotics aren’t working. 抗生素没起效
[11:41] We need a couple bags of Flagyl. 我们还需要几包甲硝哒唑
[11:42] – Ethan… – I need more drugs? -伊森 -我还需要吃药吗
[11:44] Laura, what you need is to go to the hospital, okay? 劳拉 你需要的是去医院 好吗
[11:46] You’re putting yourself and your baby at unnecessary risk. 你这是让自己和孩子在承受不必要的风险
[11:49] She can’t. They’ll put her back into foster care. 不行 他们会送她回寄养机构的
[11:51] I know it’s not ideal, but this isn’t just about you. 我知道这不合你意 但这不是你一个人的事
[11:54] Your baby’s gonna need food and a roof over its head. 你的孩子需要食物 需要住处
[11:56] Unless they keep ’em out in the yard, 除非他们把她锁在院子里
[11:58] feed ’em whatever the dogs don’t want. 给他们吃狗也不吃的东西
[11:59] I’ll talk to the social worker, 我会跟社工聊聊
[12:01] make sure you find a good home. 确保你找到一个好人家的
[12:03] No one wants to adopt a 16-year-old. 没人想领养个16岁的孩子
[12:05] Even if you do get a good home in foster care, 就算你遇到一个好的寄养家庭
[12:07] everyone keeps getting passed along, 你还是要走
[12:09] until you finally end up some place 直到终于遇到一个
[12:10] where they’d rather cash a check from the state than feed you. 情愿白拿国家补贴 也不给你饭吃的人家
[12:14] Yeah, they’re the ones who keep you forever. 对 他们才是会留下你的人
[12:20] Nat, we really need those antibiotics. 娜塔莉 我们真的需要抗生素
[12:23] Okay, I’ll be back as soon as I can. 好 我马上回来
[12:25] Yeah. 好
[12:26] Okay, keep breathing, keep breathing. 好了 继续呼吸
[12:29] Okay? Keep breathing. 好吗 继续呼吸
[12:30] – Just try to relax. – It’s okay. -努力放松下来 -没事的
[12:32] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[12:42] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[12:45] Luke’s LFTs are rising. 卢克的肝功能指标在升高
[12:48] What–what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[12:49] It indicates that he might be in early liver failure. 那表明他可能出现了早期肝功能衰竭
[12:53] Unfortunately, if it progresses, 不幸的是 如果情况继续
[12:56] it could prevent him from getting the lungs. 就可能让他无法接受肺移植
[12:59] Prevent him? 不能移植吗
[12:59] Fortunately, we can still get him off the ECMO, 所幸 在我们试着阻止他的肝功衰竭时
[13:02] while we try to reverse this trend. 依然可以停止体外膜肺氧合
[13:03] However, if we take him off of ECMO now, 但是 如果现在停止
[13:07] it decreases the odds that he survives until the lungs get here. 那会减小他撑到肺源来的生存几率
[13:10] I don’t understand. Can’t you agree on what to do? 我不明白 你们拿不出统一的意见吗
[13:14] It’s not a black and white situation. 这不是非黑即白的情况
[13:19] Uh, you’ve been treating him, Dr. Rhodes. 一直治疗他的是你 罗德斯医生
[13:22] What should we do? 你说我们该怎么办
[13:27] We should keep him on the ECMO. 继续给他上膜肺机
[13:29] It’s still our best chance that he gets those lungs. 那还是我们把握最大的方式
[13:33] Okay. 好的
[13:35] Yes. That’s what we’ll do. 好 那就这么办
[13:38] All right. 好的
[13:45] You’re being completely irresponsible. 你这完全是不负责任
[13:47] That kid is going to die if he doesn’t get new lungs. 等不到新肺 那孩子就会死
[13:49] Only if your ECMO doesn’t kill him first. 除非他先死在你的膜肺机上
[13:52] He’s a snowball rolling down a hill, 他的情况只会越来越严重
[13:54] and this is our last chance to stop it. 这是我们阻止的最后机会了
[14:04] So what are we doing about Mr. Thomas? 我们要把托马斯先生怎么办
[14:07] Psych’s in there right now. 精神科医生正在过来
[14:09] As soon as they declare him incompetent, 等他们一宣布他无行为能力
[14:11] I’m gonna call oncology down here to get started. 我就喊肿瘤科派人来开始手术
[14:12] Incompetent? 无行为能力吗
[14:14] Who cares? The man is a pedophile, okay? 谁关心啊 这家伙是个恋童癖
[14:17] If he wants to die, why don’t we just let him? 他要是想死 就让他死好了
[14:20] April, we’re going to stop him from dying, 艾普尔 我们要挽救他的生命
[14:23] because he’s our patient and because we can. 因为他是我们的病人 也因为我们能
[14:31] Did you put him on a psych hold? 你让他留院精神观察了吗
[14:33] Uh, I’m not ready to make that decision. 我还没准备好做这个结论
[14:34] Why? He’s suicidal. 为什么 他想自杀了
[14:37] He may want to die, but he is lucid 他可能想死 但他很清醒
[14:39] and understands the consequences of his choices. 也能理解他的选择的后果
[14:42] He–he has a treatable condition. 他的病情是可治愈的
[14:43] How lucid can he be if he’s not letting us treat it? 他都不让我们治 能有多清醒
[14:46] If he was depressed, you’d put him on a psych hold 如果他抑郁 你会让他留院精神观察
[14:47] and try and treat his depression. 然后想办法治疗他的抑郁
[14:48] You’re not gonna do the same for pedophilia? 恋童癖你就不打算这么做了吗
[14:50] I just don’t know that much about pedophilia. 我只是对恋童癖不是那么了解
[14:54] Well, you better find out fast, because he’s dying. 那你最好尽快了解 因为他快死了
[14:56] Department charge nurse Maggie Lockwood, 部门指控护士麦基·洛克伍德
[14:59] especially providing incentive. 尤其因为她提供了诱因
[15:01] – I don’t believe this. – All right, take it easy. -真是不敢相信 -先别激动
[15:03] What do you know about this patient? 你知道这个病人的事吗
[15:05] I don’t. 不知道啊
[15:06] And I definitely never told any ambulance driver 而我绝对没有让任何一位救护车司机
[15:08] to make decisions based on insurance coverage. 根据保险购买情况来挑选病人
[15:10] All right. This driver, John Gates, 那好 这个叫约翰·盖茨的司机
[15:14] – do you know him? – Yeah, he’s a jerk. -你认识他吗 -认识 他是个混蛋
[15:15] Well, do me a favor: page me when he comes in. 那帮我个忙 他来了之后就叫我
[15:18] I wanna talk to him. 我想和他谈谈
[15:20] Sure… if I don’t kill him first. 好 如果他不被我先弄死的话
[15:25] – I need a doctor in here. – Help him! -这里需要医生 -救命
[15:31] – He’s coagulopathic. – What does that mean? -凝血障碍 -什么意思
[15:34] The combination of his poor liver function 他的肝脏功能不良 再加上
[15:36] and the anticoagulants that we gave him 我们给他输的抗凝血剂
[15:38] has disrupted his ability to clot. 干扰了他的凝血能力
[15:40] Hang a bag of heparin. 给他上一袋肝素
[15:41] We thinned his blood for the ECMO, we had to, 为了给他做体外膜氧合不得不稀释他的血液
[15:43] but his liver is failing more quickly than we expected. 但他的肝脏衰竭速度超出我们的预计
[15:45] You did this, so take him off that machine! 是你决定的 那你把那机器停了
[15:47] I am afraid that it is too late for that. 恐怕已经来不及了
[15:49] Too late? 来不及
[15:51] Heparin’s running. 肝素好了
[15:53] We’re gonna try and reverse the bleeding now. 我们会尽力阻止出血
[15:55] Run the plasma now. 开始血浆置换
[15:57] Hold on that. 先等等
[16:06] A transfusion is going to increase his antibody count. 输血会继续提高他的抗体数
[16:09] His PRA’s already at 50. 他的血浆肾素活性已经到50了
[16:10] If it hits 80, we can’t use those lungs. 等到了80 就不能移植肺了
[16:12] You think I don’t know that? We don’t have a choice. 你以为我不知道吗 我们没得选择
[16:14] We wouldn’t be in this situation 要不是你非要做体外膜肺氧合
[16:15] if you hadn’t insisted on ECMO in the first place. 我们也不会到这步两难境地
[16:17] You keep pointing out problems. 你把问题重复再多遍有什么用
[16:19] What I need are solutions, so if you don’t have any, 我需要办法 你要是没有办法
[16:20] just–just get out of my way, okay? 你别碍我的事 好吗
[16:24] Hang the bags. 开始注射吧
[16:33] Dr. Halstead has a point. 霍斯特德医生说的有道理
[16:35] Is this man, this pedophile, really being rational? 这个恋童癖真的是理性的吗
[16:39] Funny enough, it sounds to me like he is. 说来有趣 我觉得他挺理性的
[16:42] Uh, so we just have to, uh, stand by 那我们难道就袖手旁观
[16:44] – and watch him kill himself? – Not treating your cancer -让他自杀吗 -不治疗癌症
[16:46] is not the same thing as committing suicide. 和自杀是两回事
[16:48] I mean, it’s his decision. He’s allowed to make it. 这是他的决定 他有权做这种决定
[16:50] More to the point, I think what he may be trying to do 更重要的是 我觉得他的真正目的
[16:53] is looking for a way to… escape his urges. 是想找个办法 逃脱他的冲动
[16:57] By dying. 办法就是死
[16:58] Dr. Reese, have you ever seen a pedophile’s P.E.T. Scan? 里斯医生 你看过恋童癖的PET扫描吗
[17:01] The prefrontal cortex and the putamen, 前额皮质和豆状核
[17:03] they–they light up. 都会显示高亮
[17:04] There’s a very good chance that pedophilia 所以恋童癖的大脑
[17:06] could be genetically hardwired into the brain. 很有可能天生就是这么长的
[17:09] There–there–there’s nothing he can do about it? 那他就没办法了吗
[17:11] Well, yes and no. 也有也没有
[17:13] I mean, the thinking is, you can’t change the hardware, 办法就是既然不能改变天生的脑回路
[17:16] but the software is another question, 但是后天思维运作就是另一回事了
[17:17] and it sounds to me like-like that’s what Mr. Thomas 在我听来似乎这就是托马斯先生
[17:19] has been trying to do. 想的办法
[17:22] If you look at it from his perspective, 如果你从他的角度来看
[17:24] the whole thing seems quite rational. 整件事似乎非常理性
[17:30] Hey, what are you doing here on your day off? 你不是休息吗 怎么又来了
[17:32] – Don’t ask. – Don’t ask? -别问了 -别问
[17:35] I’m not crazy about what I’m doing, 我没疯 知道我在做什么
[17:37] and I will tell you the whole thing later, 而且我之后会完完整整地跟你说
[17:38] but right now, I just need to get something and go. 但现在 我只是来取点东西就走
[17:44] – I’ll talk to you later. – Okay. -回头再聊 -好吧
[17:54] Everyone out, please. 大家请先出去一下
[17:56] You stay. 你留下
[18:01] John Gates, this is Sharon Goodwin, 约翰·盖茨 这位是莎伦·古德温
[18:02] the Executive Director of Patient Services. 是病患服务部的主管
[18:05] You might stand up. 你最好站起来
[18:08] Did you speak to anyone recently 你最近有没有因为一场诉讼
[18:10] regarding a lawsuit? 跟谁说过话
[18:11] Yeah, lawyers asked me some questions. 有 律师来问了我几个问题
[18:14] And what did you say? 你怎么说的
[18:15] I said you guys only wanted patients with good insurance, 我说你们只想收保险齐全的病患
[18:18] so I brought you what you wanted. 所以我就按你们的意来
[18:21] And where exactly did you get that idea? 那你是从哪里得到这样的印象的
[18:25] Look around. 你看看这里
[18:27] Excuse me? 什么
[18:29] The TV. The pizza? 这大电视 还有披萨
[18:32] Everyone knows this room’s just a ploy 大家都知道这是想让我们
[18:34] to get us to bring in paying customers. 多收那些付得起钱的病人的手段
[18:38] Get out of here. 出去
[18:50] Sharon– 莎伦
[18:56] I never intended for him to leave people on the street. 我从来没想让他把病人丢在大街上
[18:59] He’s not the problem. 问题不在他
[19:16] Dr. Bekker… 贝克医生
[19:20] You disagree with Dr. Rhodes’ treatment, don’t you? 你不赞同罗德斯医生的治疗方式 对吗
[19:24] It’s a complicated situation. 情况比较复杂
[19:27] Okay. 好吧
[19:30] I know… how hard it must be 我知道…你们心里有多煎熬
[19:34] watching him go through this. 只能眼睁睁看他经历这一切
[19:36] It is… 没错
[19:39] And it has been for 12 years. 已经十二年了
[19:42] We tried everything: 我们尝试过所有办法
[19:44] modulator therapies, clinical trials. 调节器疗法 参加临床实验
[19:47] It’s all we ever thought about, but nothing ever worked. 所有我们能想到的都试过了 但是都没用
[19:50] After a while, we just wanted to let Luke be a kid, 曾几何时 我们想就让卢克永远当个孩子吧
[19:53] while he still had the chance. 趁他还有那个机会
[19:56] But now, I’m– 但现在 我…
[20:00] Maybe there was more we could’ve done. 或许我们还有该做的没做
[20:03] Did we just let our little boy die? 我们刚才是放任我们的孩子去死了吗
[20:09] There are no right answers with cystic fibrosis. 囊性纤维化目前仍没有治疗的办法
[20:13] It’s relentless and impervious 无论我们用什么法子
[20:16] to whatever we throw at it. 它都无情而坚不可摧
[20:21] But every decision you made for your son, 但你们为儿子做的每个决定
[20:24] you made out of love… 都是出于爱
[20:27] And I believe that whenever you do something out of love, 我坚信 只要你们是出于爱
[20:30] it can never really be wrong. 你们做的一切都无法称之为错
[20:51] Dr. Halstead! 霍斯特德医生
[20:57] Sats are down to 78. 血氧量低至78
[20:59] Did you eat this morning? 你早上吃饭了吗
[21:02] He might be obstructed. Laryngoscope on the gills. 他可能噎住了 腮部喉镜
[21:04] Give him a sublingual nitro and an amp of glucagon. 给他一支舌下腺和一支胰高血糖素
[21:06] The food must’ve gotten trapped by your tumor, 一定是食物被你的肿瘤挡住了
[21:08] and it’s starting to block your airway. 现在堵塞了你的气管
[21:09] I need to break it up. 我得帮你疏通
[21:11] Oh, please, don’t. 拜托 不要
[21:12] What about his DNR? 他有放弃心肺复苏同意书
[21:13] I’m not tubing him, I’m just clearing his airway. 我没有要给他插管 只是给他疏通气管
[21:16] Mr. Thomas, I am legally obligated to do this. 托马斯先生 我有义务这么做
[21:19] It will only take a moment. 只要一小会儿
[21:26] Forceps? 手术钳
[21:32] Almost there. Got it. 快够到了 成功
[21:35] That’s it, Mr. Thomas. 搞定了 托马斯先生
[21:36] Take a few deep breaths… 深呼吸几下
[21:39] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[21:42] God damn it. 该死
[21:43] Why won’t you people just let me die? 你们为什么就不能让我死
[21:58] Well, I don’t see any tumors or signs of stroke. 我没看到肿瘤或者中风的迹象
[22:02] Robert Haywood, is he one of your prison patients? 罗伯特·海伍德 他是你的监狱病人吗
[22:04] Um, no. Why? 不是 怎么了
[22:06] He’s a criminal, right? 他是罪犯吧
[22:07] Not that I know of. 据我所知 不是
[22:10] Decreased activity in the lower frontal lobe, 额叶下部活动减少
[22:12] significant reductions in the orbital prefrontal cortex, 前额叶的眶部皮质显著减少
[22:15] which is the regulator of morality and aggression. 而它主要掌管道德和攻击的调节
[22:18] – Oh, psychopath. – Well, in my opinion, -精神变态 -在我看来
[22:21] the best thing you can do for this patient 对这位病人 你最好
[22:22] is to put a pillow over his head. 直接拿枕头闷死他
[22:31] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[22:33] Not great. 不太好
[22:35] His larynx is still partially obstructed, 他的喉部仍部分阻塞
[22:37] and now I need ENT to come clear it out completely. 现在我需要耳鼻喉科医生来全部清理
[22:39] Are you putting him on a hold? 你把他留院了吗
[22:42] Dr. Charles believes he is rational. We can’t. 查尔斯医生认为他是清醒的 我们不能将他留院
[22:46] So that’s that? 所以就这样
[22:48] – What, we just let him die? – Not necessarily. -我们就任由他死吗 -不尽然
[22:50] Since he is rational, 因为他是清醒的
[22:52] maybe we can reason with him. 或许我们可以说通他
[22:58] Fine, as soon as he’s cleaned up. 好 等他疏通了吧
[23:10] Why are you fighting so hard for this guy? 你为什么这么为这家伙操心
[23:16] Because it’s not my job to judge him. 因为我的工作不是对他有成见
[23:28] I just got the call. The lungs are ten minutes out. 我刚接到电话 肺还有十分钟到
[23:31] His cardiac output is down, urine too. 他的心脏输出量下降 尿也少了
[23:33] He’s in multi-organ failure. 他正在多器官衰竭
[23:35] BP’s 90 over 50. 血压是90/50
[23:37] He’s not going to be stable enough for surgery. 他的情况不够稳定 不能手术
[23:39] This doesn’t make any sense. 这没道理啊
[23:41] Cystic fibrosis is a chronic disease. 囊性纤维化是一种慢性病
[23:43] This is all happening too fast. 但这一切发生太快了
[23:44] Only since you put him on the ECMO. 都是在你给他做体外膜肺氧合之后
[23:48] These are symptoms of under-perfusion. 这些是灌注不足的症状
[23:50] It shouldn’t happen on ECMO. 不会出现在体外膜肺氧合上
[23:52] Unless the problem is with the ECMO itself. 除非问题出在体外膜肺氧合本身
[23:57] Let me see your readings. 我看下你的监控数据
[24:01] The flow rate’s too slow. 流速太慢
[24:03] – How long’s it been at 2.6? – Couple hours. -流速在2.6多久了 -几小时吧
[24:05] – Did you interrogate the line? – Yeah, it was clean. -你查过管线吗 -有 是干净的
[24:09] You think it’s the oxygenator? 你怀疑是氧合器吗
[24:10] Let’s find out. 我们看看
[24:11] His sats are gonna drop. We gotta do this fast. 他的血氧量会下降 我们得快
[24:14] Turn the FiO2 up to 100. 把吸入气中的氧浓度调到100
[24:16] – Shut down ECMO. – What? You’re turning it off? -关掉体外膜肺氧合 -什么 你要关掉
[24:18] I thought it was keeping him alive. 他不是靠这东西才活着的吗
[24:19] Sats are down to 80. 血氧量降至80
[24:20] We think there might be a clot in the oxygenator. 我们怀疑氧合器里有凝块
[24:22] That would impede the blood flow enough 那会阻碍血液流通
[24:23] to cause his organs to fail. 造成他的器官衰竭
[24:25] 75 75.
[24:27] – Set. – Set. -就位 -就位
[24:32] Got it. 搞定
[24:33] It must’ve happened when we hung the plasma. 一定是我们挂血浆的时候发生的
[24:35] ECMO back on. 重新接上体外膜肺氧合机
[24:41] Flow rate’s at 4. 流速为4
[24:44] Sats are coming back up. 83… 血氧饱和度在回升 83
[24:48] 85… 85…
[24:49] Is he gonna be okay? 他会没事的吗
[24:51] He’s getting oxygen back to his organs. 氧气现在可以供给他的器官了
[24:53] The failure should be reversible. 衰竭应该是可逆的
[24:55] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[24:56] Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker… the lungs are here. 罗德斯医生 贝克医生 肺到了
[25:00] All right, let’s get him upstairs. Come on. 好 送他上楼 走吧
[25:02] You can still do the transplant? 还能给他做移植
[25:04] Yes. 是的
[25:04] It’s okay. 没事的
[25:06] Come on! 走
[25:09] All right, let’s go. 好了 走
[25:13] You got this! Good job, Laura. Good job. 你可以的 很棒 劳拉 很棒
[25:15] – You’re doing great. – Nat, we’ve been pushing for 30. -做得很棒 -小娜 已经努力了30分钟了
[25:17] – Come on. – Keep pushing, keep pushing. -加油 -继续用力 继续用力
[25:18] – I can’t. – There you go. -我不行了 -好了
[25:18] You can do this, you can do this, okay? 你可以的 你可以的 好吗
[25:20] Push, push, push, push, 用力 用力 用力 用力
[25:22] push, push, push, push… 用力 用力 用力 用力…
[25:24] Good job. There you go. 很好 好了
[25:25] There you go. 好了
[25:26] All right, keep pushing, Laura. 继续用力 劳拉
[25:27] You’re doing great. Keep going. 你很棒 继续
[25:29] Okay, I see the head. 好 我看到头了
[25:32] Push, push, push, push… 用力 用力 用力 用力…
[25:35] Okay, here it comes. Here it comes. 好了 出来了 出来了
[25:36] Is it out? 出来了吗
[25:38] Nat… 小娜…
[25:40] – What’s wrong? – Shoulder dystocia. -怎么了 -肩部难产
[25:42] The head is through the birth canal, 头出来了
[25:44] but the shoulders are too big. It’s stuck. 但肩膀太宽 卡住了
[25:47] Stuck? What do you mean stuck? 卡住 卡住是什么意思
[25:48] Don’t worry, we’re gonna get it out, 别担心 我们会帮你把孩子生出来的
[25:49] – but we need to hurry. – Call an ambulance. -但是得快点了 -叫救护车
[25:51] What? No, I’m not calling an ambulance. 什么 不 我不叫救护车
[25:52] – Call an ambulance. – What are you– -叫救护车 -你们…
[25:55] what are you doing? No, no, what’s going on? 你们在干什么 不 不 发生什么了
[25:57] – You’re okay. – What are you doing? -没事的 -你们在干什么
[25:57] We’re just gonna pick your leg up. 我们得把你的腿抬起来
[25:59] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[26:02] – What are those for? – An episiotomy. -那是用来干什么的 -做侧切的
[26:04] I need to cut a wider hole for the baby to come out. 我得切开点 给孩子更大的空间出来
[26:07] I’m sorry, but this is gonna hurt. 抱歉 但是这会很疼
[26:09] Can’t you numb her? 你们不能给她上麻醉吗
[26:11] Not with the head this close, not out here. 离头这么近的情况下是不行的 不能在这
[26:13] I’ll push harder. I–I’ll get it to come out! 我会更用力的 我会生出来的
[26:15] Laura, we are past that right now, okay? 劳拉 我们现在已经过了那个阶段了 好吗
[26:17] I need you to just be strong for your baby. 我需要你为了孩子坚强点
[26:20] I can’t–I can’t– 我不行 我不行
[26:22] Laura, I promise you it will be worth it. 劳拉 我保证这一切都是值得的
[26:24] Now, are you ready? Yes? 你准备好了吗 准备好了
[26:26] Okay. 好
[26:32] All right, you got it. 你可以的
[26:33] You got it. 你可以的
[26:38] You did it! 你做到了
[26:39] You did it. Great job, Laura. 你做到了 很棒 劳拉
[26:46] It’s a beautiful girl. 是个漂亮的小女孩
[26:54] Hi. 你好啊
[26:58] Hi. 你好啊
[27:02] Hi. 你好啊
[27:05] Hi. 你好啊
[27:13] Pulmonary artery is cut. 肺动脉栓子已切除
[27:16] – Left lung is free. – Yep. -左肺出来了 -好
[27:20] Lungs are coming out. 肺出来了
[27:22] Keep the heart elevated. 保持心率
[27:23] Okay. 好
[27:26] All right. 好了
[27:31] Let’s sew these new lungs in. 我们把新的肺缝进去吧
[27:36] Dr. Bekker’s gonna take the lead. 贝克医生来吧
[27:37] – Me? – Yes. -我 -是的
[27:40] – But he’s your patient. – You are the better choice. -但他是你的病人 -由你来更好
[27:44] Why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[27:45] You’ve been fighting me tooth and nail all day. 你每天和我唇枪舌战的
[27:47] Your hands are smaller. 你的手更小
[27:48] It’ll be easier for you to work in the confined space. 狭窄的地方你比较容易操作
[27:51] I see. 我知道了
[27:53] And is that the only reason? The size of my hands? 就因为这吗 就因为我的手小
[27:57] Also, you are an excellent surgeon. 还有你是个厉害的外科医生
[28:02] All right. 好吧
[28:04] Stitch? 缝合剪
[28:17] My apologies, Sharon. This is my fault. 对不起 莎伦 这是我的错
[28:19] The pizza room was my idea. 披萨屋是我的主意
[28:20] No, Maggie, I was in full support of it, 不 麦基 我完全支持
[28:23] and never stopped to think about what we were encouraging. 永远不要忘记我们鼓励的是什么
[28:38] How are you feeling? 你觉得怎么样
[28:40] Just let me go. 让我死吧
[28:45] Mr. Thomas, I can’t begin to imagine 托马斯先生 我不知道
[28:48] what your life is like… 你的生活是怎样的…
[28:51] But one thing I know is that it can’t get better 但是我知道的是 如果你不让我们帮你的话
[28:53] unless you let me help you. 情况会变得更糟
[28:56] Now, I’ve talked to the oncologist… 我和肿瘤学家聊过了
[28:57] – Enough. – And we have a real chance -够了 -我们有很大的机会
[28:59] at getting you into remission. 能减轻你的病痛
[29:02] Please, just take a few minutes to at least consider it. 拜托 至少考虑一下
[29:11] Mr. Thomas, can I ask you a question? 托马斯先生 我能问你个问题吗
[29:15] You have a job, right? 你有工作 对吗
[29:17] Coworkers, do you get along with some of them? 同事 你和他们相处的好吗
[29:20] Yeah. So? 是的 所以呢
[29:23] How about interests? 兴趣爱好呢
[29:25] Reading? Sports? 看书 运动
[29:29] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[29:31] That you are not just a pedophile. 你不只是个恋童癖
[29:34] There is more to you than that. 你不止如此
[29:38] And I understand that you have been 我明白你这辈子
[29:39] challenged by your thoughts your entire life, 一直在接受想法的挑战
[29:41] but you have overcome them. 但你都克服了
[29:45] Maybe this cancer is just another challenge, 或许癌症只是另一个挑战
[29:47] something that you can overcome as well, 也是你能克服的
[29:49] so you can get back 这样你才能
[29:51] to all of the parts of your life that you do like. 回归生活中你喜欢的部分
[29:53] Doctor, I have an itch… 医生 我每时每刻
[29:56] every second of every day. 都感觉都一种心痒
[29:59] To scratch it would feel so good, 去挠一挠会让我舒服很多
[30:02] but I don’t, ever. 但我从没有挠过
[30:06] Not scratching that itch 不去挠
[30:08] is the worst hell that I can imagine, 是最恐怖的地狱
[30:13] and cancer is gonna get me out of that hell. 癌症会救我离开那个地狱
[30:17] It isn’t another challenge… 癌症不是另一个挑战
[30:21] Cancer is my reward. 而是我的奖赏
[30:31] So, Bob, I know that we haven’t 鲍勃 我知道我们
[30:32] known each other very long at all, 认识得并不太久
[30:34] but from what I’ve observed 但通过我的观察
[30:36] and our conversations, 还有我们的对话
[30:38] it’s my opinion that you evident 我觉得你表现出的
[30:41] some of the hallmark characteristics 是一种称为
[30:43] of something known as 反社会人格障碍的
[30:45] Antisocial Personality Disorder. 主要特征
[30:47] Huh. Interesting. 有意思
[30:50] That could explain a lot about my life. 那我生活中的很多东西就说得通了
[30:53] I mean, divorces, 离婚
[30:55] – problems with colleagues. – Right, right. -跟同事不合 -对对
[30:57] Well, you should know that it’s very manageable. I mean– 你应该知道 这是可控的 我是说…
[30:59] No, I–I’ve got things handled. 不 我都处理好了
[31:02] – I’m okay. – Are you, though? -我没事 -真的吗
[31:04] Because, very honestly, from what I’ve seen, 因为 说实话 据我观察
[31:06] that you aren’t in fact always the best judge 你并不是总能为自己的利益
[31:09] of your own self-interest. 做出最好的判断
[31:12] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:13] Well, you have significant heart disease, 你有严重的心脏病
[31:15] which, one way or the other, is gonna require 所以无论如何你迟早都会需要
[31:17] serious long-term care. 大量又长期的看护
[31:19] Your plan is to have your daughter provide that care, 你的计划是让你女儿提供那种看护
[31:23] a daughter whose father 可是你这个父亲
[31:24] has suddenly reappeared in her life after 20 years. 是在她生命中消失了二十年后突然才出现的
[31:28] I mean, she’s gonna have trust issues, 她会有信任问题
[31:30] abandonment issues. 抛弃问题
[31:32] What I’m saying is if you want this 我的意思是 如果你想
[31:33] to work out with Sarah, 跟莎拉和好
[31:35] it would be a really good idea 那跟她说你的人格障碍
[31:36] to discuss this personality disorder. 真的会是个好主意
[31:39] And why would that help me? 这怎么对我有益了
[31:41] Well, first of all, I think she’d appreciate your candor. 首先 我觉得她会感谢你的坦诚
[31:44] She’d be comforted by your honesty. 她会因为你的诚实感到欣慰
[31:46] More importantly, 更重要的是
[31:47] it would shed a huge amount of light on–on her life, 这会对她的人生产生很积极的影响
[31:49] on what transpired between the two of you. 对你们二人之间的关系也是
[31:53] I think, ultimately, she’d embrace your care, 我觉得最终她会心甘情愿去照顾你
[31:55] she’d throw herself into it, 她会全身心投入进去
[31:56] and that the time you spend together 那样你们的父女时间
[31:58] would just be much richer for the both of you. 对你们两个人都会更有质量
[32:02] Or she could have the opposite reaction. 或者她会有相反的反应
[32:04] Antisocial Personality Disorder? 反社会人格障碍
[32:07] I mean, that’s like saying I’m a psychopath. 这就好比说我是个精神变态
[32:09] I mean, when people hear that word, 如果有人听到那个词
[32:11] they run in the opposite direction. 肯定会远远地跑开
[32:14] Labels, semantics can be toxic. 标签 含义有时候会有毒
[32:17] Whatever the case, all I’m saying is that 无论如何 我就只想说
[32:19] I think it would be very much in your best interest 我觉得跟你女儿说明情况
[32:22] to share this with your daughter. 会对你最有利
[32:32] She’s so happy. 她好开心
[32:35] All she does is smile. 她一直笑
[32:42] Laura… 劳拉
[32:44] we need to take you to the hospital. 我们需要送你去医院
[32:50] You said I could stay here. 你说我可以待在这里
[32:52] You could give birth out here, 你可以在这里生产
[32:54] but it’s not a safe place to keep her. 但让孩子待在这里不安全
[32:56] It’s too cold. She’ll freeze. 这里天寒地冻 她会冻坏的
[32:59] But if we come in, we’ll have to go to foster care. 但如果我们去医院 我们就只能进寄养系统
[33:05] She’s too good for that. I won’t let her. 不能让她进寄养系统 我不会让她那样
[33:08] Laura… 劳拉
[33:09] I’m sorry, but we don’t have a choice. 抱歉 我们别无选择
[33:23] – Take her without me. – What? -带她一个人走吧 -什么
[33:28] Babies with 16-year-old mothers go into foster care. 有个16岁母亲的婴儿进寄养系统
[33:33] But babies on their own… 与只有婴儿一个人相比…
[33:36] Get adopted into nice families. 更能到个好人家去
[33:41] Laura, this is your baby. 劳拉 她是你的孩子
[33:43] You’ll never see her again. 这样你以后就再也见不到她了
[33:47] I know. 我知道
[33:50] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这样的
[33:58] You’re gonna have a good life. 你会有美好的人生
[34:33] Hey, thought you’d wanna know 你应该会想知道
[34:35] we’re settling that case out of court. 那个案子我们私了了
[34:37] Yeah, I figured the hospital wouldn’t want the bad press. 我就知道医院不会想要不好的影响
[34:40] We’ll move on. Hopefully, it’s just an isolated incident. 过去就好了 希望那只是个例
[34:43] It should be. 应该是
[34:44] It turns out the pizza room was the source of the problem, 事实证明披萨屋是问题的源头
[34:46] so I shut it down. 所以我关掉了
[34:48] – Wait, what? – I shut down the pizza room. -慢着 什么 -我把披萨屋关掉了
[34:51] No. No, no, no, the board’s not gonna let you do that. 不…董事会不会让你那样做的
[34:54] – Why not? – It was influencing the decision-making -为什么不 -它在影响救护车人员的
[34:57] of ambulance crews. 决策
[34:59] And it’s making this hospital a lot of money. 它正给医院带来巨大利益
[35:01] The E.D. Has shown a 14% increase in revenue 从它设立以来 急诊室的利润
[35:04] – since it opened. – Are you serious? -增长了14个百分点 -你是认真的吗
[35:06] Sharon… the pizza room stays open. 莎伦…披萨屋得一直开着
[35:18] His obstruction must be eroding into the mucosa. 他的阻塞肯定侵蚀到了黏膜
[35:20] Hang two units. 上两个单位
[35:21] Vic, you’re losing too much blood. 维克 你现在失血过多
[35:23] I need to cauterize the vessels. 我得烧灼血管
[35:24] No…you don’t. 不 别那样
[35:27] Hey, I’m sorry, but I don’t have a choice. 抱歉 但是我别无选择
[35:30] Yes…you do. 有的 你有的
[35:35] Hanging the blood. 正在输血
[35:36] Get me a cautery. 给我一把烙刀
[35:39] – There’s one in Trauma 3. – Okay. -创伤科三号有一把 -好的
[36:06] It won’t be long. 马上就过去了
[36:32] Time of death: 19:21. 死亡时间19点21分
[36:51] How’s it going, bud? How’s it feel? 伙计 怎么样了 感觉如何
[36:54] Sore, but good. 疼 但还好
[36:57] Good. 那就好
[36:58] Well, don’t go anywhere, okay? 别乱跑 好吗
[37:01] I’m gonna be back to check on you in just a little bit. 我过一会儿就回来看你
[37:09] I have to admit, your way worked. 我得承认 你的方法奏效了
[37:12] You got him to the finish line. 你把他救了回来
[37:13] I think we both know 我们都知道
[37:14] that I couldn’t have done this without you. 没有你 我不可能做到的
[37:17] Say, uh… 话说…
[37:21] I cancelled my plans. 我取消了计划
[37:25] Um…what do you say we go get that drink? 我们去喝一杯怎么样
[37:32] No. 算了
[37:35] Last night was a mistake. 昨晚就是个错误
[37:42] I was wrong about Laura. 我错看了劳拉
[37:43] I don’t know if I could’ve done what she did. 我不知道自己能不能做到她所做的
[37:45] Those kids surprised me too. 那些孩子也让我很惊讶
[37:47] I just hate the thought of them out there, 我只是不喜欢看到他们流浪在外
[37:49] having to take care of themselves. 他们要自己照顾自己
[37:50] Yeah. 没错
[37:52] Oh, there’s DCFS. 儿童与家庭服务部的人在那里
[37:55] – I got it. – Okay. -我来 -好
[38:02] Hey, I am so sorry about earlier. 之前的事情 我很抱歉
[38:05] Oh, that’s okay. 没关系
[38:06] It’s just, I had the most awful, 今天是我过的最糟糕
[38:08] yet the most incredible day. 最不可思议的一天
[38:10] There is this girl who lives at– 有个女孩住在…
[38:11] Hey, Nat, I’m not really in the mood to talk right now. 小娜 我现在真的没有心情跟你聊天
[38:14] Oh, okay. Are you all right? 好吧 你还好吗
[38:17] Yeah, it’s just… uh, don’t ask. 你就先… 别问了
[38:34] That patient… 那个病人…
[38:36] I judged him. 我对他有成见
[38:38] I should’ve just… been his nurse. 我应该当好他的护士
[38:42] Sometimes it’s really hard not to judge. 有时候真的很难抛弃成见
[38:46] I’ve been there. 我是过来人
[38:50] You mind if we, uh, 你介意我们
[38:52] take a rain check on dinner tonight? 把今天的晚餐改期吗
[38:54] Sure. 没问题
[39:04] Hey there. 你好啊
[39:07] Everything okay? 一切还好吗
[39:12] No. 不好
[39:13] No, I, um–I just had a long talk with my dad, 我跟我爸爸谈了很久
[39:17] and it turns out he has class III heart failure 结果发现他三级心脏衰竭
[39:19] from cardiomyopathy. 心肌病引起的
[39:21] Oh, man. Very sorry to hear that. 天啊 很遗憾
[39:24] Yeah, you know, he said he wasn’t gonna tell me. 他说他不准备告诉我的
[39:27] – Said he was afraid. – Afraid? -他说他很害怕 -害怕
[39:30] That he just came back into my life, 他刚刚回到我的生活
[39:32] and now if he dies, 如果他现在死了
[39:33] he doesn’t know what it might do to me. 他不知道这会给我带来什么样的伤害
[39:36] Said he worries he’s giving me issues 他说他担心给我带来困扰
[39:37] with abandonment and trust. 关于抛弃和信任
[39:40] Oh…wow, he said that, huh? 他那样说了吗
[39:44] Yeah, as sick as he is, he–he didn’t wanna tell me. 虽然病得那么严重 他还是不想告诉我
[39:50] That is so…selfless. 真的太无私了
[39:56] You were right. 你说得对
[39:57] Maybe I need to look at things more from his perspective. 或许我应该更多地从他的角度思考问题
[40:01] Dr. Reese, did your– 里斯医生
[40:02] did your father tell you anything else? 你的父亲跟你说别的事情了吗
[40:07] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[40:08] I’m just curious, you know. 我只是好奇
[40:10] Nothing else? 没别的了吗
[40:13] No. 没有
[40:29] – Ethan. – Hey. -伊森 -你好
[40:32] Why are you here? 你来干什么
[40:36] I just wanted to see how you’re doing. 我只是想看看你过得怎么样
[40:43] Maybe, I should’ve called. 也许我该先打个电话
[40:46] No, it’s okay. 没关系
[40:52] Your hair’s longer. 你的头发长了
[40:55] Yeah. 没错
[40:57] Yours is… 你的…
[41:00] Shorter. 短了
[41:09] Okay if I come in? 我能进去吗
[41:14] Yeah. Okay. 当然 来吧
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme