时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Help! I need a corpsman. | 救命 我需要看护兵 |
[00:19] | – Game over. – Don’t I get a rematch? | -游戏结束 -我能重赛吗 |
[00:22] | Sorry, shift starts in 20 minutes. | 不好意思 20分钟后就要换班了 |
[00:25] | How ’bout a kiss though? | 那亲一下怎么样 |
[00:27] | I…will take it. | 我…就接受了吧 |
[00:32] | Dr. Choi! You there? | 崔医生 你在吗 |
[00:35] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
[00:38] | Your neighbor Trent has been stabbed. | 你的邻居特伦特被捅了 |
[00:40] | – I need you. – Show me. | -我需要你 -带我去 |
[00:44] | Bitch! You crazy bitch! | 婊子 你这个疯婊子 |
[00:48] | Trent… | 特伦特 |
[00:50] | Call 911! | 报警 |
[00:51] | Oh, God, Ethan. | 天啊 伊森 |
[00:54] | You know I’m a doctor. I’ma take care of you. | 你知道我是个医生 我会帮助你 |
[00:56] | She stabbed me! | 她捅我 |
[00:57] | Our crazy neighbor. | 这个疯邻居 |
[00:59] | – Get her! – April? Wait! April! | -抓住她 -艾普尔 艾普尔 |
[01:04] | Gonna need a second ambo! | 还需要一辆救护车 |
[01:06] | Evil… | 邪恶 |
[01:08] | Trent Gardner is an evil man. | 特伦特·加德纳是个邪恶的人 |
[01:10] | – Help is on the way, ma’am. – Ow, my arm. | -救援马上就来 女士 -我的手臂 |
[01:12] | Okay, where else are you hurt? | 你还有哪里受伤了 |
[01:21] | – Mags, where do you want us? – You’re going to Baghdad. | -麦基 我们去哪里 -你们去创伤急救室 |
[01:25] | – Okay. – Naima, talk to me. | -好的 -奈马 什么情况 |
[01:27] | 40-something female: GCS, 15. | 四十多岁女性 昏迷指数15 |
[01:28] | Fell down a flight of stairs. | 从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[01:30] | Head lac, possible left wrist fracture. | 头部受伤 可能左腕骨折 |
[01:31] | Tried to board and collar, but too agitated. | 想给她上护颈 但是她太激动了 |
[01:33] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[01:34] | She’s a suspect in a stabbing. | 她可能刺伤了别人 |
[01:36] | Dr. Halstead, Treatment Four. | 霍斯特德医生 第4治疗室 |
[01:37] | On it. | 好的 |
[01:38] | I opened the door, and he was right there. | 我一开门 他就站在那里 |
[01:42] | – He wants to kill me. – Who wants to kill ya? | -他想杀了我 -谁想杀了你 |
[01:46] | – Ma’am, watch your arm. – Okay. | -女士 小心你的手 -好的 |
[01:50] | – Ready? – Stand by! | -准备好了吗 -准备 |
[01:51] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[01:52] | – There you go. – Okay. | -来 -好了 |
[01:54] | 50 of fentanyl for the pain. | 推50芬太尼止痛 |
[01:55] | There you go. | 好的 |
[01:57] | Let’s get an AP lateral X-ray of that arm. | 做一下手臂竖直水平X光 |
[01:59] | – Ma’am, did you hit your head? – Oh, God– | -女士 你的头撞到了吗 -天啊 |
[02:01] | – There you go. – Do you know where you are? | -好了 -你知道自己在那里吗 |
[02:03] | He’s been trying to kill me for weeks. | 他这几周一直想杀我 |
[02:05] | Ma’am, do you know where you are? | 女士 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[02:06] | I had no choice. I had to protect myself. | 我别无选择 我必须保护自己 |
[02:11] | April, let’s give Trent 50 of fentanyl. | 艾普尔 给特伦特注射50芬太尼 |
[02:13] | She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[02:14] | Single stab wound to the epigastrium. | 腹部一处刺伤 |
[02:16] | No evisceration from what I can see. | 我没看到内脏损失 |
[02:17] | I need X-rays, chest and abdomen, | 我需要对胸部和腹部做X光片 |
[02:18] | and let’s echo the heart. | 做个超声心动图 |
[02:19] | I didn’t do anything, man. | 我什么都没做 伙计 |
[02:21] | – I tried to give her her mail. – What? | -我只是想把她的信给她 -什么 |
[02:23] | Brittany, her mail got mixed up with mine. | 布兰妮 她的信和我的混在一起了 |
[02:27] | Echo’s negative. No pericardial effusion. | 心电图没问题 没有心包积液 |
[02:29] | Belly’s also negative. | 腹部也没问题 |
[02:30] | Knocked on her door. | 敲了敲她的门 |
[02:32] | – She attacked me. – Everyone stand back. | -她就袭击了我 -所有人后退 |
[02:36] | I know, it sucks. | 我知道很难受 |
[02:38] | Gonna need a CT, head and C-spine. | 需要对头部和颈椎做CT |
[02:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:43] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[02:47] | Oh, God—- oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[02:51] | Yeah, ulnar styloid fracture. | 没错 尺骨茎突骨折 |
[02:53] | Mags, need a hematoma block to reduce. | 麦基 需要消除血肿 |
[02:55] | You got it. | 好的 |
[02:56] | He puts gas in my air vent. I can smell it. | 他在我的通风口里放燃气 我能闻到 |
[02:59] | We’re gonna take good care of you, all right? | 我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[03:00] | No, no, nothing’s safe. I’m not safe. | 不 不 什么都不安全 我不安全 |
[03:05] | I had to stop him. I had to. | 我必须要阻止他 必须 |
[03:10] | – This our victim? – Yes. | -这是我们的受害人吗 -是的 |
[03:12] | You up to give me a statement? | 准备好做口供了吗 |
[03:14] | Crazy bitch stabbed me for no reason. | 那个疯婊子无缘无故捅我 |
[03:16] | Page trauma for a surgical evaluation. | 叫创伤科来进行术前评估 |
[03:18] | Trent, we’re gonna see how best to proceed, okay? | 特伦特 我们要确定最好的处理办法 |
[03:20] | Talk while we wait. | 等的时候可以谈 |
[03:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:24] | Detective Jay Halstead, Chicago PD. | 杰·霍尔斯德特警探 芝加哥警局的 |
[03:27] | Why don’t you start with what happened? | 先说说怎么回事吧 |
[03:30] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[03:32] | Allow me to introduce you to Dr. Robert Haywood. | 容我向你介绍罗伯特·海伍德博士 |
[03:35] | – Doctor. – Not medical. | -博士 -不是医生 |
[03:37] | Astrophysics, actually. | 其实是天体物理学博士 |
[03:39] | Oh, way beyond me. | 我完全不懂 |
[03:41] | So Dr. Haywood is a visiting professor at Northwestern. | 海伍德博士是西北大学来访问的教授 |
[03:43] | He was at MIT, | 他曾经在麻省理工待过 |
[03:45] | and his cardiologist in Boston referred him here. | 他在波士顿的心脏病专家推荐他来的 |
[03:47] | Uh, please, Bob. | 拜托 鲍勃 |
[03:48] | Bob asked specifically to see you. | 鲍勃特别要求来见你 |
[03:50] | Well, I’ve read your papers. | 我拜读过你的大作 |
[03:52] | I’m particularly impressed | 我对心理学 |
[03:53] | with psychodynamic therapeutic applications | 在在急性医疗环境中的应用 |
[03:55] | in acute medical environments. | 印象很深刻 |
[03:57] | Oh, dear, a masochist. | 天啊 原来是个受虐狂 |
[03:59] | Yeah. Uh, I’m gonna leave you two to talk. | 你们俩慢慢聊吧 |
[04:01] | Here’s that. Sir… | 给 |
[04:03] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[04:04] | – Thank you, Doc. – Yep. | -谢谢 医生 -没事 |
[04:06] | So, chronic cardiomyopathy… | 慢性心肌病… |
[04:08] | From chronic ischemia. | 因慢性贫血 |
[04:12] | Class-3 heart failure. | 三级心脏衰竭 |
[04:15] | Wow, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:17] | My energy’s low. | 我越来越疲劳 |
[04:19] | When I lecture, if I stand too long, my legs swell. | 讲课时站太久 腿就会肿 |
[04:22] | I can’t get an erection, | 我没法勃起 |
[04:23] | not that anyone’s clamoring for one. | 不像其他人的那样 |
[04:27] | And I’m on 11 different meds, as you can see. | 你也能看到 我在服用11种药 |
[04:30] | And I expect in the next six months, | 我估计在接下来的六个月里 |
[04:32] | I’ll be in the ICU with an inotropic drip, | 我都得待在重症监护室进行正性肌力药物滴注 |
[04:35] | waiting for a transplant. | 等待移植 |
[04:36] | Yeah, well, unfortunately, that is a possibility. | 不幸的是 的确有这种可能 |
[04:39] | Yeah, so, it isn’t unreasonable | 那么我的焦虑 |
[04:41] | I get a little anxious? | 是不无道理的 |
[04:42] | I’d be surprised if you weren’t. | 不焦虑才奇怪呢 |
[04:44] | Well, last thing I wanna do is add to your drug regimen, | 我也不想再给你加药 |
[04:47] | but, you know, we should have that conversation. | 但是我们的确得好好考量 |
[04:50] | In the meantime, I’m happy to prescribe you a mild sedative, | 不过我愿意给你开一些温和的镇静剂 |
[04:53] | tide you over. | 帮你过渡 |
[04:54] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[04:59] | Oh, by the way, I think you might know my daughter. | 顺便 你可能认识我的女儿 |
[05:01] | She’s a psych resident here: | 她是这里的精神科医师 |
[05:03] | Sarah Reese. | 萨拉·里斯 |
[05:06] | – You’re Sarah’s father? – Yeah. | -你是萨拉的爸爸 -是的 |
[05:08] | Has she mentioned me to ya? | 她有没有和你提过我 |
[05:11] | Well, only in passing, but, um… | 提过 但是… |
[05:13] | We’ve been estranged for many years. | 我们疏远了好多年了 |
[05:16] | I didn’t write or call. | 我没有写过信或打电话 |
[05:18] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[05:20] | Yeah…I should’ve at least written. | 我至少应该给她写信 |
[05:23] | But I didn’t wanna interfere | 但是我不想干扰 |
[05:25] | with Sarah’s relationship with her mother. | 萨拉和她妈妈之间的关系 |
[05:27] | It was an extremely bitter divorce. | 我们的离婚闹得很难看 |
[05:31] | But I see my coming to Chicago as… | 但我觉得我来芝加哥是个… |
[05:33] | serendipity, | 机遇 |
[05:35] | a chance to reconnect with my daughter. | 能和我的女儿重新培养关系的机会 |
[05:38] | Sure. I certainly understand that. | 当然了 我很理解 |
[05:41] | Since you’ve seen me professionally, I assume | 既然你和我的会面是专业诊治 那么 |
[05:43] | everything I’ve told you is confidential. | 我告诉你的一切都是要保密的 |
[05:45] | I’d prefer if Sarah didn’t know about my condition, | 我不想让萨拉知道我的情况 |
[05:47] | my need to see a psychiatrist. | 知道我需要看精神医生 |
[05:49] | Of course, you have nothing to worry about. | 当然了 不用担心 |
[05:51] | I will zap this prescription into the hospital pharmacy, | 我会直接到药房为你取药 |
[05:53] | and I will get back to you with a referral. | 然后转诊给你 |
[05:55] | In the meantime, it’s lovely to meet you. | 见到你还是很高兴 |
[05:57] | I’m a–I’m a great admirer of your daughter. | 我…我很看好你的女儿 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Dr. Sexton. | 塞克斯顿医生 |
[06:10] | Paramedics called ahead with a STEMI alert. | 医护人员提前发现了ST段抬高心肌梗死警报 |
[06:12] | Mr. Murphy got aspirin and morphine on the ride. | 墨菲先生在来的路上打了阿司匹林和吗啡 |
[06:15] | Just started an esmolol drip. | 艾司洛尔点滴刚开始打 |
[06:17] | – EKG. – Yeah. | -心电图呢 -对 |
[06:19] | Big ST elevations in the lateral anterior leads. | 心肌前侧段导联有大幅度ST段抬高心肌梗死警报 |
[06:22] | X-ray? | X光呢 |
[06:24] | Uh…normal. | 正常 |
[06:25] | Except for some mild pulmonary congestion. | 除了肺部有些淤血 |
[06:27] | Time is muscle, Dr. Sexton, so? | 时间就是肌肉 赛克斯顿医生 所以呢 |
[06:30] | We get him to the cath lab for a stent. | 我们带他去导管室做支架手术 |
[06:32] | – Now. – Okay. | -现在就去 -好的 |
[06:34] | All right, Mr. Murphy, you’re having a heart attack, | 墨菲先生 你的心脏病发作了 |
[06:36] | but we’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 不过我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[06:38] | Open up that blocked artery. | 打开那段堵塞的动脉 |
[06:47] | Can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[06:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:54] | I just got this from my father. | 我父亲刚刚给我了这个 |
[06:56] | He’s relocated to Chicago. | 他搬到芝加哥来了 |
[06:58] | He wants to get together. | 他想聚一聚 |
[07:00] | – Wow. – Yeah, the nerve. | -这样啊 -是啊 没想到 |
[07:03] | I mean, I’ve gotten, like, | 我是说 20年来 |
[07:05] | two birthday cards in 20 years. | 我只收到了大概两张生日卡片 |
[07:06] | He totally disappeared from my life, | 他从我的生活里完全消失了 |
[07:08] | and now he thinks he can just leave me a note | 现在他觉得给我留张纸条 |
[07:10] | and I’ll come running to see him. | 我就会赶着去见他 |
[07:13] | Well, I can certainly understand | 我非常理解你 |
[07:15] | – why that would make you angry. – Right. | -这种事确实会让人生气 -是的 |
[07:20] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[07:22] | Well, I mean, that’s not– | 我是说 虽然 |
[07:24] | that’s not for me to say, but… | 我说这个不太适合 不过 |
[07:26] | But what? | 不过什么 |
[07:28] | Well, I mean, I think when a family member, | 是这样 我是说 我觉得当一位家庭成员 |
[07:30] | you know, somebody important in your life is– | 你知道的 一个你生命里很重要的人 |
[07:33] | wants to seek resolution, | 想要寻求和解 |
[07:34] | that’s–that’s never a bad thing, is it? | 这总归不会是件坏事吧 对吗 |
[07:36] | So, you think I should see him? | 所以 你觉得我应该去见他 |
[07:37] | No, I didn’t say that. I just– | 不 我没那么说 我只是 |
[07:39] | I think it’s a personal decision. | 我觉得这是你个人的决定 |
[07:42] | Well, that still sounds like a yes. | 好吧 不过听上去还是很像你在劝我去见他 |
[07:49] | Mm, I’m not going to. | 我是不会去见他的 |
[07:52] | Hey, Doc, I got a patient in Four: Brittany Coleman. | 医生 四房来病人了 布兰妮·科尔曼 |
[07:54] | Stabbed her neighbor. Cops have her under guard. | 捅了她的邻居 警察把她看着呢 |
[07:57] | Seems pretty nutty. Wanna take a look? | 看上去挺疯狂的 要不要去看看 |
[07:59] | “Pretty nutty,” Is that a– is that a clinical term? | “挺疯狂的” 这是个临床用语吗 |
[08:03] | She’s had fentanyl, but no sedation. | 她打了芬太尼 但没打镇定剂 |
[08:04] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[08:07] | Dr. Bekker, what do we got? | 贝克医生 什么情况 |
[08:10] | Meet Mr. Murphy. | 见见墨菲先生 |
[08:12] | Some genius in the E.D. | 急诊室里的某位”天才” |
[08:14] | sent him to the cath lab | 把他送到了导管室 |
[08:14] | with a STEMI. | 因为他有ST段抬高心肌梗死 |
[08:16] | Take a look at his aorta. | 看看他的主动脉 |
[08:17] | Damn, it’s blue. | 天呐 是蓝色的 |
[08:20] | Aortic dissection? | 主动脉剥离 |
[08:21] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[08:24] | – Where’s that echo, Marty? – Coming up now. | -超声心动呢 马蒂 -马上就来 |
[08:28] | Yep. Type-A proximal aortic dissection. | 你说对了 A型近端主动脉剥离 |
[08:32] | This guy’s in big trouble. | 这家伙麻烦大了 |
[08:33] | Diagnosis should’ve been made an hour ago. | 应该在一小时前就作出诊断的 |
[08:35] | Heart’s been ischemic for too long. | 心脏缺血太长时间了 |
[08:37] | He’s gonna need a bentall procedure to repair. | 他需要做Bentall手术才能恢复 |
[08:39] | Hope your dance card’s free. I can’t go it alone. | 希望你现在有空 我一个人做不起来 |
[08:42] | You’re in luck. | 你运气不错 |
[08:44] | Let’s put him in deep hypothermic arrest. | 让他进入深度低温抑制状态 |
[08:46] | Let’s take us down to 18 degrees. | 把温度降到18华氏度[约负8摄氏度] |
[08:47] | Put the cooling wrap on his head. | 把冷却带放在他的头上 |
[08:50] | See if we can’t save this guy’s life. | 看看我们能不能救活他 |
[08:58] | Somehow, at night, he gets in my apartment, | 不知为什么 在晚上 他进到我的公寓 |
[09:02] | and he moves my things around. | 他把我的东西移来移去 |
[09:06] | He poisoned my food, | 他在我的食物里下毒 |
[09:07] | my water. | 还有我的饮用水 |
[09:11] | Is he alive? Where is he? | 他还活着吗 他在哪 |
[09:13] | – He is alive. – Oh, my God. | -他还活着 -我的天呐 |
[09:15] | 0.5 of Ativan, please, Maggie. | 请打0.5毫升阿提凡 麦基 |
[09:17] | Don’t let him near me! | 不要让他靠近我 |
[09:18] | – Oh, we won’t. We will not. – What is she doing? | -不会的 -她在做什么 |
[09:21] | She’s just giving you something | 她只是在给你注射 |
[09:22] | to make you a little bit calmer. | 能让你冷静下来的东西 |
[09:26] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢你 麦基 |
[09:28] | You know, he– | 你知道吗 他 |
[09:30] | he started by killing the pets in my neighborhood. | 他是从杀害我社区里的宠物开始的 |
[09:33] | Brittany, I can promise you this, you’re safe here. | 布兰妮 我向你保证 你在这里是安全的 |
[09:36] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心任何事 |
[09:39] | What I’d like you to do is try and get a little rest, | 我建议你试着休息一会 |
[09:41] | and then I’m gonna come back later, | 我过会再来看你 |
[09:42] | and we can talk some more, okay? | 然后我们再聊 好吗 |
[09:47] | I’ll see ya in a bit. | 我过会就来 |
[09:55] | Head case? | 怎么样 |
[09:56] | Well, Ms. Coleman certainly appears | 科尔曼女士明显有 |
[09:58] | paranoid and delusional, | 偏执狂和妄想症 |
[09:59] | but I’d like to know what’s driving it. | 但是我想知道背后的因素是什么 |
[10:00] | What are the labs saying? | 化验报告怎么说 |
[10:02] | Well, tox screen is negative, | 毒检呈阴性 |
[10:03] | but she is malnourished and extremely dehydrated. | 但是她营养不良 而且极度脱水 |
[10:06] | She definitely has some kidney damage. | 她肯定有肾损伤 |
[10:07] | Yeah, that’s not surprising. | 这倒不让人吃惊 |
[10:08] | I mean, she hasn’t been drinking water or eating, | 我是说 她一直都不吃不喝 |
[10:10] | and she thinks Mr. Gardner’s trying to poison her. | 她还认为加德纳先生要对她下毒 |
[10:12] | Says she acted in self-defense. | 她说她是在自卫 |
[10:14] | Yeah, but how can we believe her? | 我们该怎么相信她呢 |
[10:15] | You just more or less said she’s crazy, right? | 你刚刚才说她疯了 不是吗 |
[10:17] | Can’t have it both ways. | 总不能两边都占吧 |
[10:18] | Well, Jay, he’s saying we don’t know yet. | 杰 他是在说我们还没有得出结论 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I mean, just because you’re paranoid | 是的 我是说 就因为你是偏执狂 |
[10:21] | doesn’t mean they’re not after you. | 也不意味着他们不会来对付你 |
[10:23] | All right, well, in any case, I wanna get her statement | 好吧 不管怎么样 我想要她的口供 |
[10:24] | and get a tech down here to take her prints | 还有派一位技术人员来采集她的指纹 |
[10:26] | to match ’em to the knife. | 和刀上的配对一下 |
[10:27] | Get a much clearer picture for you | 如果我们让她更冷静一点的话 |
[10:28] | if we let her calm down a bit. | 局面对你们将更为清晰 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, guys. | 朋友们 我很抱歉 |
[10:31] | She admitted to stabbing someone, | 她承认捅了别人 |
[10:33] | so it doesn’t matter if you certify her or not, | 所以不管你们能不能验证她是心神健全的 |
[10:34] | compos mentis, she’s a suspect. | 她都是一位嫌疑犯 |
[10:36] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[10:37] | All right, lead the way. | 好吧 带路吧 |
[10:41] | – Hey, Mags? – Mm-hmm? | -麦基 -有什么事吗 |
[10:42] | You know Barry’s court appearance is today. | 你知道巴里今天要出庭吧 |
[10:45] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你为什么要跟我说这个 |
[10:47] | Well, I just thought maybe you’d wanna go. | 我觉得你可能想去参加 |
[10:49] | I don’t. | 我不想去 |
[10:49] | Look, Maggie, I understand, but still I– | 听着 麦基 我理解你 不过 |
[10:52] | Nat, he had plenty of chances to tell me the truth, | 娜塔莉 他之前有大把的机会告诉我真相 |
[10:55] | – but he didn’t. – I get it, | -但他没有 -我知道 |
[10:56] | but the only reason why you know the truth now | 但是你现在知道真相的唯一原因 |
[10:58] | is because he used a gun to save my life. | 是他用一把枪救了我的命 |
[11:05] | Infant with a bad cough in Two. | 二号病房有婴儿患严重咳嗽 |
[11:09] | Go. Please go. | 去吧 快去吧 |
[11:16] | Ms. Campos, hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 坎普斯女士 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[11:19] | Why don’t you tell me about your little girl, | 跟我说说你的女儿的情况吧 |
[11:22] | um…Abby? | 艾比对吗 |
[11:23] | About a week ago, she came down with a cold, | 大概一星期之前 她得了感冒 |
[11:25] | and it kept getting worse, | 接着就一直恶化 |
[11:26] | and now she has this really bad cough. | 现在她得咳嗽真的非常严重 |
[11:28] | And it sounds so strange. Is that normal? | 而且声音也很奇怪 这正常吗 |
[11:30] | – My sister, Wendy. – Hi. | -我的姐妹 温蒂 -你好 |
[11:32] | Um, I’m gonna take a listen to her chest, | 我要听一下她的胸腔 |
[11:35] | but you can hold her while I do that, okay? | 我这么做的时候你可以抱着她的 可以吗 |
[11:36] | – Of course. – Temperature’s 101.2 | -当然 -体温约38.4摄氏度 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:40] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:42] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[11:47] | Okay, so, that sound that you’re hearing, | 好的 你听见的咳嗽声 |
[11:49] | it’s what we call stridor cough. | 我们叫它喘咳 |
[11:51] | Uh, it could be caused by croup, | 可能是由哮吼造成的 |
[11:53] | but more likely pertussis, whooping cough. | 不过更像是百日咳 |
[11:56] | I’m pretty sure that’s what we’re looking at here. | 我很确定这就是她的情况 |
[11:59] | Abby already had her first DTaP shot. | 艾比已经打了第一针百白破疫苗了 |
[12:00] | She’s not due for the second one. | 她还没到打第二针的日期 |
[12:02] | Unfortunately, she doesn’t have full immunity yet. | 可惜 她还没有完全的免疫力 |
[12:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:06] | – Is it, uh, really serious? – It can be, | -那很严重吗 -有可能 |
[12:09] | but Abby doesn’t seem to be doing too badly. | 但艾比看起来还没什么严重症状 |
[12:11] | I’d like to start her on antibiotics, | 我想先给她用抗生素 |
[12:13] | give her some Tylenol for her fever, | 用点泰诺来治疗发热 |
[12:15] | and run some labs just to confirm. | 然后做几项化验确认一下 |
[12:17] | Let’s get a babygram, a CBC, BMP, | 给她做个全身婴儿图 血常规 血液生化 |
[12:19] | and do a nasal swab for cultures and a PCR. | 再加个咽拭子培养和PCR检验 |
[12:22] | – Right. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[12:25] | Is there anyone you’d like us to contact? | 你需要我们帮你联系什么人吗 |
[12:27] | My husband’s out of town on business. | 我丈夫出差去了 |
[12:28] | I’ll give him a call. | 我打给他就好 |
[12:29] | All right, just hang tight a little while longer. | 好 你们再稍等一下 |
[12:31] | I’ll be back to check soon. | 我过会儿回来检查 |
[12:33] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[12:35] | So I saw this patient. | 我看了这个病人 |
[12:38] | Guy’s taking big doses of acetaminophen for back pain, right, | 他因为背疼狂吃对乙酰氨基酚药品 |
[12:41] | then he gets a cold | 然后又感冒了 |
[12:42] | and starts taking an over-the-counter cold medication, | 开始吃一种非处方感冒药 |
[12:45] | also with acetaminophen. | 里面也有对乙酰氨基酚 |
[12:48] | – He comes in with– – Liver damage. | -最后他… -肝功损伤 |
[12:54] | Yeah, people don’t read the labels. | 是 大家现在都不看标签了 |
[12:59] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[13:01] | My dad is trying to get in touch with me. | 我爸爸想联系我 |
[13:04] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[13:06] | Finally. | 终于等到了 |
[13:08] | I mean, that’s–that’s-that’s a good thing, right? | 我是说 那是件好事 对吧 |
[13:11] | No… it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[13:13] | My, uh-I wrote my mom about it, | 我写邮件告诉了我妈 |
[13:15] | and, uh, this is what she says. | 这是她回我的 |
[13:18] | “Stay away from him. He’ll only hurt you.” | “离他远点 他只会让你伤心” |
[13:21] | Hm… that’s rough. | 这可不好受 |
[13:26] | My mother’s a mess. | 我妈妈就是一团糟 |
[13:27] | Yeah, she hates my dad. I never should’ve written her. | 她恨死我爸了 我就不该告诉她的 |
[13:38] | Oh, hey, my patient, Joe Murphy, | 我的病人 乔·墨菲 |
[13:40] | how’d his stent go? | 他支架搭得怎么样了 |
[13:42] | Uh… any word? | 有消息吗 |
[13:45] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[13:47] | Oh, he didn’t get his stent. | 他没搭支架 |
[13:49] | He went straight to the O.R. | 被直接送进手术室了 |
[13:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:53] | Well, he didn’t have a heart attack. | 他没有心脏病 |
[13:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:59] | He didn’t have a heart attack. | 他没有心脏病 |
[14:02] | Aortic dissection? | 主动脉剥离吗 |
[14:05] | Okay, I’m– no, no, no, uh– | 好 我… 不不不 |
[14:07] | I’ma head up to surgery. | 我现在去手术室 |
[14:08] | Text me if you need me, okay? | 有事记得发短信给我 好吗 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:25] | Dr. Rhodes, how’s he looking? | 罗德斯医生 他怎么样了 |
[14:28] | Your patient, Doctor? | 这是你的病人吗 医生 |
[14:33] | – Yeah. – Brilliant. | -对 -真棒 |
[14:37] | Repairs to the heart are complete. | 心脏修复完成 |
[14:39] | Let’s wean him off pump. | 准备撤掉血泵 |
[14:41] | Cutting to two liters. | 减到两升 |
[14:43] | All right… | 好 |
[14:45] | He’s tolerating it. | 他撑住了 |
[14:48] | Take him off pump. | 准备离泵 |
[14:50] | Off pump. | 离泵 |
[14:53] | – Damn it, right heart failure. – Yeah, heart’s ballooning. | -可恶 右心衰竭 -涨起来了 |
[14:55] | Echo confirms. | 超声确认 |
[14:57] | Mean arterial pressure’s down to 30. He’s crashing. | 平均动脉压降到30 他要不行了 |
[14:59] | – Put him back on pump. – I’m on it. | -打开泵机 -是 |
[15:01] | He had all the symptoms of a heart attack. | 他各种症状显示的都是心脏病 |
[15:03] | Marty, where are we at with drugs? | 马蒂 告诉我用药量 |
[15:04] | He’s maxed out on everything: | 各种都是最大量了 |
[15:05] | Dopamine, dobutamine, milrinone. | 多巴胺 多巴酚丁胺 米力农 |
[15:07] | All right, let’s add epi. Up inhaled nitric to 20. | 好 再加个肾上腺素 一氧化氮吸入调高到20 |
[15:11] | – And two amps back on bicarb. – He’s severely malperfused. | -再加两支碳酸氢盐 -他灌注不良已经很严重了 |
[15:13] | You’re gonna kill his organs. | 你这样会杀死他的器官 |
[15:14] | I’m aware, Dr. Rhodes. | 我知道 罗德斯医生 |
[15:15] | Is this why you brought me in? | 所以你才喊我进来吗 |
[15:16] | So I could share in your disaster? | 让我分享你的失败 |
[15:22] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[15:23] | – Heart rate’s 110. – Oh, I don’t feel good. | -心率110了 -我好难受 |
[15:25] | Let’s get another blood pressure. | 再测一次血压 |
[15:26] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 |
[15:28] | Started out a normal day. | 今天早上还好好的 |
[15:30] | Oh, god, how did I end up here? | 天啊 我怎么会在这里的 |
[15:32] | Nobody expects to wind up here, | 没人想进医院 |
[15:33] | but I promise we’ll take good care of you. | 但我保证 我们会尽全力照顾你的 |
[15:36] | – BP’s 108 over 76. – Wait… | -血压76/108 -等等 |
[15:41] | Knife must’ve nicked his stomach. | 刀子一定刺到他胃了 |
[15:42] | Didn’t show up on the scan. | 扫描没照出来 |
[15:43] | Trent, I’m sorry, but we have to get you to surgery. | 特伦特 抱歉 但我们必须送你进手术室 |
[15:46] | Let the O.R. know we’re sending him up | 通知手术室我们要送他过去 |
[15:47] | for an emergency laparoscopy. | 做紧急肠镜 |
[15:54] | Oh, Dr. Manning, this is my husband, Aaron, | 曼宁医生 这是我丈夫埃伦 |
[15:56] | our son. | 这是我们儿子 |
[15:57] | Ben, say hello to Dr. Manning. | 本 跟曼宁医生问好 |
[16:01] | You know, it’s a little tight in there. | 知道吗 这里有点挤 |
[16:02] | Would you guys mind waiting out in the lobby? | 你们介意去大厅里等吗 |
[16:04] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:05] | – You’ll let me know how Abby’s doing? – Yeah. | -及时告诉我艾比的情况好吗 -好 |
[16:12] | I know… | 我知道 |
[16:14] | – Hi. – She sounds worse. | -你好 -她听起来更严重了 |
[16:16] | All right, let me take a listen. | 好 我来听一下 |
[16:21] | All right… | 好了 |
[16:28] | Maybe the antibiotics aren’t working. | 是不是抗生素没起效 |
[16:32] | They just need some more time. | 还需要点时间 |
[16:34] | Let’s start her on the nebulizer. | 先给她做个雾化吧 |
[16:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:37] | It’s gonna open up her lungs, make her more comfortable | 那会打开她的肺部 让她更舒服一点 |
[16:39] | until the antibiotics start to work. | 等待抗生素起效 |
[16:41] | – Go ahead. – Okay. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[16:43] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | So I’m gonna have you hold this right here, | 我要麻烦你把这个举在这边 |
[16:49] | – just like that. – Okay. | -就像这样 -好 |
[16:52] | Yeah? That’s perfect. | 可以吗 很好 |
[16:54] | All right, you let us know if you need anything, okay? | 好 要有其他问题了记得再找我们 |
[16:56] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[16:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | The first microsecond of the Big Bang, | 在大爆炸后的第一微秒 |
[17:02] | the inflationary epic of the universe, | 宇宙急速膨胀 |
[17:04] | when it went from the size of an atom | 从一颗原子的大小 |
[17:07] | to the size of a marble, | 变成了一颗弹珠 |
[17:10] | lasted 10 undecillions of a second. | 那是10的负36次幂 |
[17:14] | That’s… 10 to the negative 36th. | 也就是10的36次方分之一 |
[17:19] | That’s just slightly longer than the attention span | 只比大学生的平均注意力持续时间 |
[17:22] | of the average college student. | 长了那么一点点 |
[17:28] | So, we can get a few of the hows of the universe. | 所以 我们能知道宇宙的几个”如何” |
[17:36] | As to the whys, | 至于”为什么” |
[17:37] | well, that’s a question for Siri. | 那就是Siri要回答的问题了 |
[17:42] | See y’all next week. | 我们下周再见 |
[18:01] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[18:05] | How do you even know what I look like? | 你还知道我长什么样吗 |
[18:08] | Look, you have every right to be angry with me. | 你完全有权生我的气 |
[18:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:15] | Just another chance. | 另一次机会 |
[18:43] | Just… | 稍等 |
[18:45] | Dr. Charles, this is Ms. Sutton, | 查尔斯医生 这是萨顿女士 |
[18:47] | a friend of your patient’s, Ms. Coleman. | 你病人科尔曼女士的朋友 |
[18:48] | – Alana. – Nice to meet you, Alana. | -叫我阿兰娜就好 -你好 阿兰娜 |
[18:51] | I was hoping I could see Brittany. Would it be all right? | 我想见见布兰妮 可以吗 |
[18:53] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions first? | 你介意我先问你几个问题吗 |
[18:55] | Oh, of course. You’re a psychiatrist. | 当然不 你是精神科医生 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:59] | so, how do you know Brittany? | 你和布兰妮是怎么认识的 |
[19:00] | I’m a very close friend. | 我们俩是密友 |
[19:02] | Uh-huh, so then you know why she’s here? | 所以你知道她是为什么入院了 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I heard. It’s terrible. | 是 我听说了 真可怕 |
[19:05] | I mean, what would make her do such a thing? | 她为什么要做那种事 |
[19:07] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 那也是我们想知道的 |
[19:08] | You know, have you noticed anything unusual | 你发现她最近的行为 |
[19:11] | in her behavior recently? | 有什么异常吗 |
[19:13] | She has seemed a little more nervous, | 她看起来有点紧张兮兮的 |
[19:15] | and I do know that she’s had problems with her neighbor. | 我知道她跟她的邻居有矛盾 |
[19:18] | He’s a very unpleasant man. | 他是个讨人厌的家伙 |
[19:19] | Could–could he have threatened her? | 他会不会胁迫了她 |
[19:21] | Well, the police are– are investigating all that. | 这些警察会调查的 |
[19:23] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:25] | By the way, did she mention anything about a check for me? | 顺便问下 她有提到要给我张支票吗 |
[19:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[19:30] | I’m thinking it might not be | 我想现在可能不太适合 |
[19:31] | a good time to bring it up with her. | 跟她提这件事 |
[19:32] | I mean, it’s not important. | 其实也不太重要 |
[19:35] | Can I see her now? | 我现在能见见她吗 |
[19:38] | Yes, um, I think that | 好 我想 |
[19:39] | she might find your presence reassuring. | 她见到你应该会很安心 |
[19:45] | Alana, thank God you’re here. | 阿兰娜 谢天谢地你来了 |
[19:46] | You poor dear. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[19:48] | Poor dear. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[19:51] | Help! We need a doctor! Help! | 救命 我们需要医生 救命 |
[19:54] | She–she’s having some kind of fit. | 她好像发作了 |
[19:56] | She’s seizing. Get me some suction. | 她在抽搐 我需要抽吸 |
[19:58] | – Got it. – Ativan. | -马上去 -阿提凡 |
[20:00] | – 0.05 mgs per kilogram IV. – Right. | -按每千克0.05毫克静脉注射 -好 |
[20:02] | Oh, my baby… | 我的孩子 |
[20:09] | – Oh, my God. – Oxygen. | -天哪 -氧气 |
[20:13] | I can’t stand to see her like this. | 我看不下去了 |
[20:15] | Isn’t there anything else you can do for her? | 你还能为她做点什么吗 |
[20:17] | Lauren, we are doing everything that we can for her, okay? | 劳伦 我们就是在尽力抢救她 好吗 |
[20:19] | We’ll be back to check on her again soon. | 等会我们再回来看她的情况 |
[20:24] | – Uh, Dr. Manning? – Yes? | -曼宁医生 -什么事 |
[20:26] | A couple of weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[20:27] | we visited my sister and the baby | 我们去拜访过我妹妹和孩子 |
[20:29] | and my son, Ben, he, um– he had a little bit of a cold. | 当时我的儿子本 有点感冒 |
[20:33] | But that–that couldn’t cause this, right, | 但这孩子得的是百日咳 |
[20:35] | the–the whooping cough? | 应该不是他导致的吧 |
[20:36] | No, not if it was just a cold. | 如果确实是感冒 就不是 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | A mild case of whooping cough can present as a cold, | 百日咳不严重的话 症状和感冒一样 |
[20:44] | but I’m assuming that your son is vaccinated? | 但我想你儿子是打过疫苗的吧 |
[20:48] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[20:50] | He isn’t. | 他没有 |
[20:52] | Then yes, your sister’s baby | 那就是 你妹妹孩子的百日咳 |
[20:54] | could’ve caught this from your son. | 可能就是你儿子传染的 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[20:58] | Has your son had any of his childhood inoculations? | 你儿子打过任何儿童预防疫苗吗 |
[21:01] | No, my husband doesn’t believe in it. | 不 我丈夫不信这套 |
[21:08] | – Not this one? – Excuse me? | -不是这个吗 -打扰一下 |
[21:10] | – Can I talk to you? – Yeah. | -我能和您谈谈吗 -好 |
[21:14] | So, your wife tells me that | 你妻子告诉我 |
[21:15] | Ben hasn’t had any of his childhood vaccinations. | 本没有接种过任何儿童预防疫苗 |
[21:18] | Oh, God, here we go. Really? You had to tell her? | 天哪 要不要啊 你跟她说这个做什么 |
[21:21] | You know how these people think, honey. | 你知道这些人是怎么想的吧 亲爱的 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I had to tell her. | 是的 我必须告诉她 |
[21:24] | If you notice, Doctor, our son is doing just fine. | 如您所见 医生 我们的儿子好得很 |
[21:26] | Yeah, maybe he’s just fine, | 是啊 或许他是好得很 |
[21:28] | but your niece is in there with whooping cough, | 但您的那位感染了百日咳的外甥女 |
[21:30] | most likely because of him, | 很可能是因为他才染病 |
[21:32] | – because of you. – You don’t know that. | -也就是因为你 -你怎么知道 |
[21:34] | That baby is suffering horribly. | 那个孩子很痛苦 |
[21:36] | – She could die. – Aaron? | -她可能会死 -埃伦 |
[21:38] | Look…I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[21:40] | but I have to do what I think is right. | 但我只做我认为对的事 |
[21:42] | I have to protect my son. | 我得保护我的儿子 |
[21:43] | Oh, you think you’re protecting him? | 你觉得你在保护他吗 |
[21:45] | Do you have any idea how dangerous an E.D. is | 那你知不知道对一个没打疫苗的孩子来说 |
[21:48] | for a child without immunity? | 急诊室有多危险 |
[21:50] | Do not assume that there aren’t more idiots like you out there. | 别以为不会有其他跟你一样的傻缺 |
[21:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:54] | And who knows what these kids might have: | 谁知道这些孩子会不会有 |
[21:56] | measles, mumps, polio. | 麻疹 腮腺炎 小儿麻痹 |
[21:59] | Get your son out of here. | 立刻带你的儿子离开这里 |
[22:01] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[22:02] | Get your son out of here now. | 马上带你儿子离开 |
[22:07] | Ben, come on, let’s go. | 本 过来 我们走了 |
[22:08] | – Dad… – Now, come on. | -爸爸 -快点过来 |
[22:12] | – Let’s go. – I’m staying with Lauren. | -我们走 -我留下陪劳伦 |
[22:15] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[22:16] | But, honey, go with your dad, okay? | 宝贝 你先跟爸爸回去 好吗 |
[22:18] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回家的 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:27] | Mean arterial pressure is 53, | 平均动脉压为53 |
[22:31] | 58 65 58…65. | |
[22:34] | It’s coming up. | 在上升了 |
[22:36] | Bypass. | 搭桥 |
[22:39] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:41] | We’re still giving blood products? | 我们还要输血吗 |
[22:43] | – No. – How ’bout meds? | -不用 -那药物呢 |
[22:45] | He’s still on maximal support, | 还在最高量 |
[22:46] | but his urine output has improved. | 不过他的尿量变多了 |
[22:48] | Profusion’s improving. | 整体状况在改善 |
[22:50] | I think he’s stable enough to decannulate. | 我想他的情况足够稳定 可以全麻拔管 |
[22:53] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:55] | He’s looking good. | 他状态不错 |
[22:57] | – Great. – No thanks to you. | -太好了 -不必了 |
[23:02] | Let’s just close him up. | 我们给他缝合吧 |
[23:13] | Trent, we understand the surgery went well. | 特伦特 手术很顺利 |
[23:15] | We’ll get you up to your own room, | 床位一准备好 |
[23:17] | – as soon as a bed opens up. – Thank you. | -我们就送你回病房 -谢谢 |
[23:22] | What’s she doing here? | 她怎么在这里 |
[23:24] | The woman who attacked you, she was injured. | 那个袭击你的女人 她受了伤 |
[23:25] | But don’t worry, she’s under guard. | 但别担心 她有人看管 |
[23:27] | No, no, not her, the other one. | 不不 不是她 是另一个 |
[23:29] | I think she’s a friend. | 我想是她朋友吧 |
[23:30] | Keep her away from me. | 别让她接近我 |
[23:33] | Keep her away. | 别让她接近我 |
[23:43] | Dr. Charles, I went to see my dad. | 查尔斯医生 我去见了我爸爸 |
[23:46] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[23:48] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[23:49] | maybe because my mother told me to stay away from him. | 可能因为我妈妈让我离他远一点 |
[23:52] | But it’s not just about me being rebellious. | 不全是因为我叛逆 |
[23:54] | All these years, I’ve wondered who he is, | 这么多年 我一直想知道他是谁 |
[23:56] | why he left. | 为什么离开 |
[23:58] | You always tell me there are two sides to a story. | 你总是告诉我 人们总是各执一词 |
[24:01] | I wanted to hear my dad’s. | 我想听听我爸爸怎么说 |
[24:02] | Makes sense. | 合情合理 |
[24:03] | Oh, and just so you know, my dad said he did write me… | 我还要告诉你 我爸爸说他有写信给我 |
[24:08] | Really? He said that? | 是吗 他这么说吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah, yeah. My mom must’ve thrown the letters away. | 是的 一定是我妈妈把信丢了 |
[24:16] | He’s not really the monster she made him out to be. | 他其实不是她口中那么不堪 |
[24:18] | He’s a professor of astrophysics. | 他是天体物理学教授 |
[24:20] | He’s brilliant, his students love him. | 他很聪明 很受学生喜爱 |
[24:22] | He’s, um–he’s taking me to dinner tonight at the Faculty Club. | 他今晚要带我去参加教授俱乐部的晚宴 |
[24:31] | Maggie, what’s the, uh– | 麦基 那个… |
[24:33] | the new extension for the pharmacy again? | 新扩建的药房电话是多少 |
[24:34] | 4482 4482. | |
[24:40] | Um, this is Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[24:41] | I–I sent in a prescription this morning | 我今早给一个叫罗伯特·海伍德的病人 |
[24:43] | for a Robert Haywood: | 开了药 |
[24:45] | Lorazepam. | 劳拉西泮 |
[24:47] | He pick that up yet? | 他取走了吗 |
[24:51] | He didn’t? | 没有 |
[24:54] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[24:58] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Dr. Charles, my patient, Mr. Gardner, | 查尔斯医生 我的病人加德纳先生 |
[25:06] | you know, he was more upset seeing the friend | 他看到刺伤他的那个女人的朋友的时候 |
[25:08] | of the woman who stabbed him. | 表现得很慌张 |
[25:10] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[25:12] | – Alana? – Yeah. | -阿兰娜 -是的 |
[25:16] | He says she filed a crazy lawsuit against him | 他说她他提起了一桩疯狂的诉讼 |
[25:18] | to get possession of his apartment. | 想要占有他的公寓 |
[25:20] | It cost him thousands of dollars to get it dismissed. | 他花了几千块才搞定 |
[25:23] | He says he often sees her outside our building, | 他说他总是看到她在楼外 |
[25:24] | staring up at his place. | 望着他家 |
[25:26] | Somehow, she’s got it in her head | 不知道为什么 她就觉得 |
[25:28] | that his apartment belongs to her. | 他的公寓是属于她的 |
[25:32] | Poison! Get it away! | 毒药 拿走 |
[25:34] | Ma’am, you need to get back on the bed now. | 女士 请回到床上 |
[25:36] | – I got this. – …and he poisoned me! | -我来 -…他给我下毒 |
[25:38] | I told you! I told you! | 我说过了 我说过了 |
[25:40] | – Calm down. – He’s trying to k–I told you. | -冷静 -他想杀…我说了 |
[25:42] | – He has poison. – Brittany… | -他有毒药 -布兰妮 |
[25:43] | 0.5 of Ativan. | 注射0.5毫克阿提凡 |
[25:44] | Look at me. I’m not gonna let anyone hurt you. | 看着我 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[25:46] | Right behind you. | 在你后面 |
[25:47] | I told you. He’s trying to kill me. | 我跟你说过的 他想杀我 |
[25:49] | I’m not safe. He– | 我不安全 他… |
[25:52] | No. | 不 |
[25:57] | – There you go. – No, I can’t… | -好了 -不 我不能… |
[26:05] | So, tell me again how you figured out | 再和我说一遍你是怎么发现 |
[26:08] | that your neighbor was poisoning you. | 你的邻居给你下毒的 |
[26:11] | Well, you can’t taste it. | 你尝不出来 |
[26:13] | It’s just a little bit, | 只有一点 |
[26:16] | but it builds up in your body and it kills you. | 但是它在你的体内积累 慢慢要你的命 |
[26:20] | And… | 而且… |
[26:22] | Alana saw him do it. | 阿兰娜看到他那么做了 |
[26:24] | – Oh, uh, Alana saw him? – Yeah. | -阿兰娜看到了 -是的 |
[26:27] | She knows what he’s up to. | 她知道他在谋划什么 |
[26:28] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[26:30] | You two are, uh–you’re– you’re very close, aren’t you? | 你们两个 你们 你们很亲近 是吗 |
[26:33] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[26:35] | How long have you known her for? | 你们认识多久了 |
[26:37] | Um, a couple of years. | 有几年了 |
[26:40] | We met at the farmer’s market. | 我们是在农贸市场遇见的 |
[26:44] | I don’t know what I would do without her. | 我不知道没有她我该怎么办 |
[26:49] | Alana looks after me. | 阿兰娜照顾我 |
[26:52] | You know, if she lived… | 如果她住在 |
[26:54] | next to me instead of that man, I would be safe. | 我旁边 而不是那个人 我就安全了 |
[26:58] | She wants to be close, | 她想要住近些 |
[27:01] | so she can protect me. | 这样她就可以保护我了 |
[27:09] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[27:10] | – How’s Brittany? – Better. | -布兰妮怎么样 -好点了 |
[27:13] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[27:14] | When will she be able to come home? | 她什么时候能回家 |
[27:16] | I’m not so sure that she will. | 我不确定她能回家 |
[27:17] | I mean, not right away anyway. | 我的意思是 反正现在不能 |
[27:19] | She’s gonna definitely need more therapy, | 她还需要做更多的治疗 |
[27:21] | and, well, frankly, | 坦白讲 |
[27:22] | there’s a very good chance she gets arrested. | 她很有可能会被逮捕 |
[27:24] | – Arrested? – Yeah. | -逮捕 -是的 |
[27:25] | That’s terrible. | 那可太糟了 |
[27:27] | Who’s gonna drive me to exercise class? | 谁载我去上健身班呢 |
[27:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:32] | I don’t have a car. Brittany drives me. | 我没有车 都是布兰妮载我去 |
[27:38] | Very nice of her. | 她人真好 |
[27:42] | Did you say something before about a check? | 你之前有说过支票什么的吗 |
[27:44] | – Did I? – Yeah. | -我说过吗 -是的 |
[27:47] | Oh, well, | 想起来了 |
[27:48] | Brittany is helping me with this month’s rent. | 布兰妮要帮我付这个月的房租 |
[27:51] | I’m not very good with money. | 我不是很擅长理财 |
[27:56] | She really is such a– | 她真的是个… |
[27:57] | a kind, agreeable person, isn’t she? | 善良的 讨人喜欢的人 是吗 |
[28:01] | Chauffeuring you around and giving you money. | 给你当司机 给你钱 |
[28:03] | – She lends me money. – Of course. | -她借给我钱 -当然 |
[28:06] | I’m a very good friend to her. | 我是她特别好的朋友 |
[28:08] | There is no doubt in my mind. | 我毫不怀疑这一点 |
[28:13] | You know, um, I should have some news for you very soon. | 我应该很快就会有新消息告诉你 |
[28:16] | Why don’t we find you a warmer place to–to wait? | 要不你找个温暖点的地方待着等一下 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:24] | BP’s stable. | 血压稳定了 |
[28:25] | Let’s start titrating down the epinephrine. | 开始滴定肾上腺素吧 |
[28:30] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:36] | How could I have missed it? | 我怎么会漏掉 |
[28:38] | I did a chest X-ray and an EKG– | 我做了胸透和心电图… |
[28:40] | Neither of which showed the aortic dissection. | 并没有主动脉剥离的现象 |
[28:42] | Look, every indication was that | 每个迹象都表明 |
[28:43] | the guy was having a heart attack. | 他是心脏病发 |
[28:46] | What if I had just done a–a bedside echo? | 如果我做了床边超声心动图呢 |
[28:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:49] | Look, you thought your priority was to get him to the cath lab. | 你觉得你应该先带他去导管室 |
[28:53] | But that was wrong. | 但那是错的 |
[28:55] | Look…we’re all taught to see things a certain way, | 我们所受的教育 让我们从一个特定的角度看事情 |
[28:58] | and most of the time, that works, | 大多数时候是有用的 |
[29:00] | just…not all the time. | 只是 不是一直有用 |
[29:03] | It is a very, very hard thing | 看到我们的判断错误 |
[29:06] | to see past our assumptions. | 真的是一件难事 |
[29:08] | Believe me, I’m still learning. | 相信我 我也还在学习 |
[29:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:22] | She’s cyanotic. She needs more oxygen. | 她发绀了 她需要更多氧气 |
[29:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:25] | Sats at 88, 86…80. | 血氧饱和量88 86 80 |
[29:29] | – We need to intubate. – Intubate? A–a–a tube? | -我们得插管 -插管 管子 |
[29:32] | Yes, I’m sorry. .14 of atropine, | 是的 我很抱歉 0.14单位阿托品 |
[29:34] | 2 of etomidate, 14 of sux. | 2单位依托咪酯 14单位司可林 |
[29:37] | Wha–what are– what are you doing? | 你 你在做什么 |
[29:41] | Is she gonna make it? | 她能撑过来吗 |
[29:47] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[29:49] | Take over bagging, Monique. | 接手气袋 莫妮克 |
[29:51] | Did it work? | 有效果吗 |
[29:54] | Heart rate’s back up 110. | 心率恢复到110 |
[29:55] | Sats at 98. She’s stable. | 血氧量98 稳定下来了 |
[29:58] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[30:01] | It’s all my fault that she’s sick. | 她生病都是我的错 |
[30:02] | – What are you talking about? – I am so sorry! | -你在说什么 -真的很抱歉 |
[30:06] | – I’m so sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[30:08] | Ben, we thought he just had a cold. | 本 我们以为他只是感冒了 |
[30:10] | – What? – We never gave him his shots. | -什么 -我们没给他打过疫苗 |
[30:13] | Shots? You mean… Ben had whooping cough? | 疫苗 你是说 本有百日咳 |
[30:16] | It seems likely. | 可能是 |
[30:19] | He never had his shots, and you let him near Abby? | 他没打过疫苗 你还让他靠近艾比 |
[30:21] | – I didn’t know. – How could you? | -我不知道 -你怎么能这样 |
[30:24] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[30:27] | You did this to my baby! Get out! | 是你害的我的宝宝 出去 |
[30:29] | Get out! | 滚 |
[30:40] | I think we’re dealing with a case of folieadeux. | 我认为她得的是二联性精神病 |
[30:43] | – And that is… – A shared delusion. | -那是… -分享性妄想 |
[30:47] | Heads up, guys, I got an arrest warrant | 注意了 我拿到了 |
[30:48] | for Brittany Coleman, attempted murder. | 布兰妮·科尔曼的逮捕令 谋杀未遂 |
[30:49] | Gonna transfer her to the psych ward at Cook County. | 要把她转移到库克郡的精神病院 |
[30:52] | Before you do that, there’s somebody I’d like you to meet. | 在你这么做之前 我想让你见个人 |
[30:54] | Two minutes. | 两分钟就好 |
[30:56] | Alana? | 阿兰娜 |
[30:58] | This is Detective Halstead. | 这位是霍斯德特警探 |
[31:00] | I thought it would be very important | 我认为他了解一下 |
[31:01] | for him to get your perspective on how this all unfolded. | 你对整件事情的看法是很重要的 |
[31:05] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[31:06] | Uh, maybe we should talk somewhere more private. | 我们到安静点的地方说话吧 |
[31:08] | – Oh, all right. – Great. | -好 -很好 |
[31:13] | So, how can I help? | 需要我怎么帮忙 |
[31:15] | I understand that you were the one | 我知道是你 |
[31:17] | who warned Ms. Coleman about her neighbor, right? | 警告科尔曼女士小心她的邻居的 是吗 |
[31:19] | That he was poisoning her food, | 他给她的食物里下毒 |
[31:21] | putting gas through the vents. | 从通风口放毒气 |
[31:22] | And he’s a child molester. Did you know that? | 他还是个恋童癖 你们知道吗 |
[31:25] | I haven’t seen any indication of a criminal record. | 我没有看到他有犯罪记录 |
[31:30] | Now, what about Mr. Gardner’s apartment? | 加德纳先生的公寓呢 |
[31:33] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[31:34] | Well, that you think it should be yours. | 你觉得应该是你的 |
[31:38] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[31:39] | We’re just trying to understand | 我们只是想弄清楚 |
[31:40] | all the different factors that might’ve prompted | 所有会促使布兰妮 |
[31:42] | Brittany to attack her neighbor, that’s all. | 攻击她的邻居的因素 仅此而已 |
[31:45] | I hope you don’t think that– | 我希望你不是觉得… |
[31:48] | I don’t know what he has been telling you, | 我不知道他跟你说了什么 |
[31:50] | or how he has twisted things, | 或者他是怎么歪曲事实的 |
[31:51] | but I have only tried to protect Brittany. | 但是我所做的只是努力保护布兰妮 |
[31:54] | Here’s the thing, you could look at this case | 问题是 这个案子 |
[31:56] | and come to, uh, a different conclusion, | 你可以得到不同的结论 |
[31:58] | that maybe you didn’t really care that much about Brittany, | 也许你不是那么关心布兰妮 |
[32:00] | and you just wanted her to kill her neighbor | 你只是想让她杀了她的邻居 |
[32:02] | so that you could have his apartment. | 这样你就可以占有他的公寓 |
[32:05] | He’s out of his mind. | 他疯了 |
[32:08] | You keep lying, | 你继续说谎 |
[32:10] | and something really bad might happen to you. | 就会有不好的事发生在你身上 |
[32:13] | Ma’am, was that a threat? | 女士 你这是在恐吓他吗 |
[32:16] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[32:24] | You sure know how to bring out the best in people. | 你可真知道怎么把人最好的那面激发出来 |
[32:26] | Yeah, it’s a gift. | 是啊 这是天赋 |
[32:30] | So the way I see it, | 所以在我看来 |
[32:33] | Alana is who we refer to as the inducer. | 阿兰娜是所谓的诱导者 |
[32:36] | So, is Brittany insane? | 那布兰妮是疯了吗 |
[32:38] | I think she’s malleable, impressionable, | 她是很敏感 容易受他人影响 |
[32:41] | maybe a little paranoid, but without Alana’s influence, | 还可能有点偏执妄想 但没有阿兰娜的影响 |
[32:43] | she would let go of the delusion | 她不会有各种妄想 |
[32:45] | and probably even be remorseful for what she did. | 还有可能对自己的行为感到后悔 |
[32:48] | Was Alana making the whole thing up, | 这一切都是阿兰娜编造的 |
[32:49] | or did she really think Trent was evil? | 还是说她真认为特伦特很邪恶 |
[32:51] | Well, evil in the sense that he was standing in her way. | 邪恶是因为他妨碍了她 |
[32:54] | And she did all that for an apartment? | 她那么做就是为了一套公寓 |
[32:56] | I would diagnose Alana as a psychopath. | 我会诊断阿兰娜为精神变态 |
[32:58] | I mean, they get off on playing those kinda games. | 他们特别擅长玩那种游戏 然后脱身 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry, guys, I still got to arrest Brittany. | 抱歉 我还是得逮捕布兰妮 |
[33:05] | But Jay, is she really the criminal here? | 但是杰 她真的是这件事中的犯罪分子吗 |
[33:07] | We might be able to charge Alana with accountability, | 我们或许能起诉阿兰娜也有责任 |
[33:09] | bur for now, I got a signed a complaint from the victim. | 但目前来看 受害者正式提起诉讼了 |
[33:24] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[33:28] | That guy who didn’t immunize his kid, | 那个没给自己的孩子打疫苗的人 |
[33:31] | did I hear you call him an idiot? | 我是听到你说他傻缺了吗 |
[33:34] | That was a very Will Halstead moment. | 那可是威尔·霍斯特德的风格啊 |
[33:38] | I just–I can’t stand it. | 我…我真受不了他了 |
[33:41] | No matter how much science we give people, | 不管我们告诉大家多少科学 |
[33:43] | no matter how much proof, | 不管有多少证据 |
[33:44] | they just go on believing what they wanna believe. | 他们还是继续相信自己想相信的 |
[33:47] | I mean, the guy who started this whole anti-vac thing | 那个发起整个反疫苗运动的人 |
[33:49] | has been completely discredited. | 已经完全名誉扫地了 |
[33:50] | So what is wrong with people? | 所以大家都是怎么了 |
[33:52] | Why do they keep clinging to this myth? | 为什么还信这种胡说八道 |
[33:55] | Mass hysteria. | 集体发疯 |
[33:56] | Yeah, and that baby pays the price. | 而那个孩子付出了代价 |
[34:01] | – See ya. – All right. | -回见 -好 |
[34:11] | I had my arraignment today. | 我今天被传讯了 |
[34:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:17] | I pleaded guilty. | 我认罪了 |
[34:19] | Sentencing’s next week. | 判决在下周 |
[34:23] | I wanna explain, Maggie. | 我想跟你解释 麦基 |
[34:25] | I was barely 17. | 我当时不到17岁 |
[34:27] | Barry, I’ve heard a lot of stories today. | 巴里 我今天听了很多故事了 |
[34:31] | I’m really not up to hearing another one. | 我真的不想再听一个了 |
[34:33] | I got busted for aggravated battery. | 我因为暴力殴打被抓了 |
[34:36] | Juvie records are sealed, | 少管所的记录封存了 |
[34:38] | but state agencies still have access. | 但州机构仍然有权查看 |
[34:40] | I never would’ve gotten a job. | 那样我不可能找到工作 |
[34:42] | So, I changed my name. I thought I could– | 所以我改了名字 我以为我能… |
[34:44] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[34:47] | All the time we were together, you never told me. | 我们在一起那么久 你从没告诉过我 |
[34:50] | I’m trying to– | 我是想… |
[34:52] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[34:53] | I don’t know–just… | 我不知道… |
[35:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:09] | So, good news: Um, Abby’s latest labs | 好消息 艾比的最新化验结果 |
[35:11] | show her white count has come down, | 显示她的白细胞计数降低了 |
[35:13] | and I am also very encouraged by her latest chest X-ray. | 她的最新X光结果也很理想 |
[35:16] | – R–really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:17] | So, I’d like to do what we call a spontaneous breathing trial. | 所以我想做一个自主呼吸试验 |
[35:21] | I’ll see if she can breathe on her own | 看看她能不能不戴呼吸机 |
[35:22] | without the ventilator. | 自己呼吸 |
[35:24] | Okay. Go ahead and turn it down. | 好 关掉呼吸机吧 |
[35:35] | She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[35:38] | Sats are holding. | 体征数据很稳定 |
[35:39] | Respiratory rate and tidal volumes are good. | 呼吸频率和气量都不错 |
[35:43] | Hm, I think she’s turned the corner. | 我觉得她转危为安了 |
[35:45] | – Oh, thank God. – Monique? | -谢天谢地 -莫妮克 |
[35:46] | Oh, my baby. | 我的孩子 |
[35:50] | Have you seen my sister? | 你见到我姐姐了吗 |
[35:52] | Do you know if she’s still here? | 知道她是否还在这里吗 |
[35:54] | She is. | 在 |
[36:05] | Dr. Haywood. | 海伍德博士 |
[36:07] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[36:09] | – I’m taking Sarah out to dinner. – So she said. | -我要带萨拉出去吃晚餐 -她说过了 |
[36:13] | I was there when she got your note. | 她收到你的信息时我在场 |
[36:17] | – I played dumb. – Thank you. | -我装傻了 -谢谢 |
[36:20] | She told me about-about your ex-wife. | 她告诉了我你前妻的事 |
[36:22] | Uh, kinda disturbing | 真恼人 |
[36:23] | that she destroyed all your letters. | 她毁了你所有的信件 |
[36:26] | Ah, yeah, it was a, uh… | 是啊 那是一场… |
[36:28] | nasty divorce. | 很难看的离婚 |
[36:30] | I know all about those. | 我很清楚 |
[36:33] | Listen, your prescription is waiting for you | 你的处方在药店 |
[36:34] | – in the pharmacy. – Oh, great. | -等你了 -好极了 |
[36:36] | – Anytime you’re ready. – Thank you. | -你随时可以去取 -谢谢 |
[36:38] | You know what, frankly, just talking to you this morning | 说实话 今天上午跟你聊了之后 |
[36:41] | made me feel a whole lot better. | 我就感觉好多了 |
[36:42] | Well, good. | 好事 |
[36:45] | Just so I know… | 我想问一句 |
[36:47] | did you decide to share your condition with Sarah? | 你决定把你的情况告诉萨拉了吗 |
[36:50] | No, not yet. | 不 先不说 |
[36:53] | I don’t wanna make her think | 我不想让她觉得 |
[36:54] | I might need something from her. | 我是有需要于她 |
[36:56] | Well–w–like what? | 什么需要 |
[36:59] | Uh, well… | 这个 |
[37:02] | You know, honestly, | 说实话 |
[37:04] | I don’t have many friends, no other family. | 我朋友不多 也没有其它家人 |
[37:07] | My ex-wives refuse to even talk to me. | 我的前妻们甚至拒绝跟我说话 |
[37:09] | You might say I’ve burned all my bridges. | 我把自己的后路都堵死了 |
[37:12] | Right. | 这样 |
[37:13] | When your health starts to deteriorate, | 健康开始恶化的时候 |
[37:15] | who are you gonna turn to to take care of ya? | 你找谁来照顾你呢 |
[37:17] | Well, it’s natural, isn’t it? | 自然而然的事 对吧 |
[37:20] | Daughter taking care of her father? | 女儿照顾父亲 |
[37:22] | Plus, I admit, I’m not very good with money, | 再说 我承认我不擅长理财 |
[37:24] | so I could use Sarah’s help in that department. | 所以公寓那边我也需要萨拉帮忙 |
[37:30] | Uh…everything I tell you is confidential? | 我告诉你的事都是保密的吧 |
[37:31] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:39] | Ah-ha! Here she is. | 她来了 |
[37:43] | – You met my dad. – Yes, I did. | -你见过我爸爸了 -是的 |
[37:46] | – Uh, ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[37:49] | Good night, Dr. Charles. | 晚安 查尔斯医生 |
[37:51] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. | -幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[38:05] | You were throwing in some beautiful stitches back there. | 手术时你缝针缝得很漂亮 |
[38:08] | Fast. | 很快 |
[38:10] | No, you moved right with me. Spot-on with the craft. | 你也跟上我了 手术很到位 |
[38:15] | So…which of your myriad girlfriends | 话说 今晚你哪个女朋友 |
[38:18] | gets Dr. Rhodes tonight? | 会得到罗德斯医生 |
[38:20] | Yeah, no. | 没有 |
[38:21] | Tonight, it is just me and Jimmy Fallon. | 今天就只有我和肥伦 |
[38:24] | I’ve gotta–I gotta pace myself, you know? | 我得调整自己 |
[38:28] | You’re a real mystery. | 你真是个谜 |
[38:31] | You used to be such a one-woman guy. | 你以前是个那么专一的男人 |
[38:33] | Yeah, well, that didn’t work out particularly well, did it? | 是啊 那样结果不太好 是吧 |
[38:41] | Aortic dissection. | 主动脉剥离 |
[38:43] | Very often fatal. | 通常很致命 |
[38:44] | Mazel tov to you both. | 恭喜你们两位 |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | I emailed you a case: conjoined twins. | 我给你们发了一个病例 是连体双胞胎 |
[38:51] | We plan to separate them in about a month. | 我们打算在大约一个月后分离他们 |
[38:53] | It’s going to be a long and difficult procedure, | 到时候将会有一场漫长又艰难的手术 |
[38:55] | involving several departments. | 会涉及到好几个科室 |
[38:57] | I am putting together our team. | 我要建立我们的团队 |
[38:59] | – I look forward to it. – Actually, I haven’t decided | -我很期待 -其实我还没决定 |
[39:01] | which of my fellows I’m going to include, | 找哪个同事跟我一起 |
[39:03] | but I wanted everyone to be au courant. | 但我想让大家都知道此事 |
[39:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:11] | You know, we often say mazel tov | 其实我们经常 |
[39:14] | as an offer of congratulations, | 说的”恭喜” |
[39:16] | but it literally means “Good luck”. | 字面意思是”祝你好运” |
[39:24] | It sounds like he’s only going to bring on one of us. | 看来他只会带上我们其中一个人 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | You shouldn’t have invited me into the aortic dissection. | 你不该邀请我一起做主动脉剥离手术 |
[39:31] | You could’ve grabbed all the glory for yourself. | 那样功劳就是你一个人的了 |
[39:36] | Gotten a leg up. | 可以胜人一筹 |
[39:39] | That’s what I get for hedging my bet. | 这就是对冲赌注的结果 |
[39:42] | Yeah, it’s… better to go all-in. | 对 最好全押进去 |