时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, guys, I need your help over here. | 伙计们 这边需要帮忙 |
[00:03] | We’re going to Treatment six. | 我们去第六治疗室 |
[00:04] | Joanna Harris, 25-year-old female, | 乔安娜·哈里斯 25岁 女性 |
[00:06] | 22 weeks pregnant, hemorrhaging vaginally. | 怀孕22周 阴道大出血 |
[00:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:09] | Nothing. I was working at my computer, | 不知道 我在用电脑工作 |
[00:11] | and then the next thing I know, I’m bleeding. | 突然就出血了 |
[00:14] | Okay, let’s get her transferred on my count. | 好 听我口令转移 |
[00:16] | – All right. – One, two, three. | -好 -一二三 |
[00:19] | Are you cramping? | 你在阵痛吗 |
[00:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:21] | Maggie, CBC, type RH, coags, | 麦基 查一下血常规 血型和血凝率 |
[00:23] | – and get her on the fetal monitor. – Got it. | -连一下胎儿监护器 -好 |
[00:27] | Heart tones look good, healthy placenta, | 心音正常 胎盘健康 |
[00:30] | no previa. | 没有前置 |
[00:31] | Do you want to know the sex of the baby? | 想知道婴儿的性别吗 |
[00:33] | We already do. It’s a boy. | 已经知道了 是男孩 |
[00:35] | We’re naming him Ian. | 我们给他起名叫伊恩 |
[00:38] | All right, I’m going to check your cervix now, okay? | 好的 我们检查一下宫颈好吗 |
[00:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:43] | She’s one centimeter dilated, 50% effaced. | 宫口扩张了一厘米 50%消退 |
[00:46] | Looks like you’re going into labor. | 你似乎要分娩了 |
[00:48] | What? What? It’s too early. | 什么 太早了 |
[00:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:50] | Bolus a liter of LR | 输液一升 |
[00:52] | and start her on 30 milligrams of nifedipine PO. | 再拿30毫克硝苯地平 |
[00:55] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:55] | Just try to breathe, okay? | 努力呼吸 好吗 |
[00:56] | Breathe through it. Breathe through it. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[00:58] | We’re going to give you some medication | 我们给你用点药 |
[00:59] | to stop the contractions. | 停止宫颈收缩 |
[01:00] | What if you can’t stop labor? | 万一阻止不了分娩呢 |
[01:02] | Unfortunately, we don’t consider a fetus viable | 很不幸 小于24周的胎儿 |
[01:04] | until 24 weeks. | 是无法存活的 |
[01:06] | And even if he did survive, | 就算活下来了 |
[01:08] | he would probably have severe deficits. | 也可能会有严重缺陷 |
[01:10] | Brain damage, paralysis… | 脑损伤 瘫痪… |
[01:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God… | 天啊 天啊 |
[01:17] | If the baby does come today, | 如果孩子今天真的生出来了 |
[01:20] | we will need you to decide | 我们需要你们决定 |
[01:21] | if you would like us to perform all life-saving measures. | 要不要让他活着 |
[01:25] | As opposed to what, just letting him die? | 不要的话就让他死吗 |
[01:28] | We would provide comfort measures. | 我们会实行安乐死 |
[01:30] | Want to make sure that the baby doesn’t have any pain. | 会确保婴儿没有任何痛苦 |
[01:35] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[01:36] | I mean, are we just going to let our baby go? | 我们就这样放弃我们的孩子吗 |
[01:38] | What kind of life would we be giving him? | 让他活下来的话他又会怎么样 |
[01:40] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[01:41] | It’d be cruel. | 那太残酷了 |
[01:48] | If he’s born today, please, just make him comfortable. | 如果他今天出生了 请让他舒服地去吧 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
[01:52] | Don’t let my baby suffer. | 别让我的孩子痛苦 |
[01:55] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[01:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:30] | – Fred. – Dr. Charles. | -弗雷德 -查尔斯医生 |
[02:38] | Hey, doc. How’s it going? | 医生 你好 |
[02:39] | What’s up, Conway? How’s the baby? | 你好 康威 孩子怎么样 |
[02:42] | Still not sleeping through the night. | 晚上还是睡不了整觉 |
[02:43] | Have you ever, uh, tried chamomile tabs? | 试过甘菊片吗 |
[02:45] | You can get them at any health food store. | 可以在食品店买到 |
[02:47] | Hmm. Thanks for the tip, doc. | 谢谢建议 医生 |
[02:50] | Hey, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[02:52] | Dr. Reese, this is Officer Kowalski. | 里斯医生 这位是科瓦尔斯基警官 |
[02:53] | He will be our escort for the day. | 他今天会陪同我们 |
[02:55] | – Hi. – First time? | -你好 -第一次来吗 |
[02:56] | – Mm-hmm. – You’ll be fine. | -对 -没事的 |
[02:59] | Just don’t feed the animals. | 别喂动物就行 |
[03:00] | Uh, sign the visitor waiver, please. | 请签一下访客弃权声明 |
[03:03] | Waiver? | 弃权声明 |
[03:04] | Basically says that if we, um, get taken hostage, | 简单来说就是如果我们被当成人质 |
[03:07] | that the state won’t negotiate our release. | 国家不会负责帮我们谈判 |
[03:09] | Just standard procedure. | 只是标准流程 |
[03:13] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[03:15] | Your determination | 你决定来 |
[03:17] | to explore exposure therapy | 探索暴露疗法 |
[03:18] | is nothing less than admirable, | 这很让人尊敬 |
[03:20] | but it doesn’t mean we have to do it here, | 但这不意味着我们非得在这里做 |
[03:22] | so if you’re having second thoughts, | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[03:25] | now would be the time to tell me. | 现在可以告诉我 |
[03:27] | You’re absolutely sure you want to do this? | 你确定想做吗 |
[03:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:30] | This is what I want. | 我就想要这样 |
[03:53] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[03:54] | – Hello. – Hello, Dr. Jaffrey! | -你好 -你好 杰弗里医生 |
[03:56] | – How great to see you. – Your trip was all right? | -见到你真好 -一路顺风吧 |
[03:59] | Well, as all right as an 18-hour flight can possibly be. | 也就飞了18个小时 |
[04:03] | You already know Dr. Latham. | 你认识莱瑟医生 |
[04:04] | – Course. – This is Dr. Rhodes, | -当然了 -这位是罗德斯医生 |
[04:05] | another CT Fellow. | 也是同行 |
[04:07] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:08] | Dr. Jaffrey’s not only one of | 杰弗里医生不仅是 |
[04:09] | the world’s greatest heart surgeons, | 全世界最好的心脏外科医生 |
[04:11] | but was also my mentor in Cape Town. | 也是我在开普敦的导师 |
[04:13] | Taught me everything I know. | 教会了我一切 |
[04:14] | I have read your book, Dr. Jaffrey. | 我看过你的书 杰弗里医生 |
[04:16] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[04:17] | Oh, please. | 别这样 |
[04:18] | I’m just another patient today. | 今天我只是一个病人 |
[04:21] | There’s a tumor on the upper lobe | 杰弗里医生右肺上叶 |
[04:22] | of Dr. Jaffrey’s right lung. | 有一个肿瘤 |
[04:24] | It’s invaded his superior vena cava, | 已经蔓延到他的上腔静脉 |
[04:26] | obstructing blood flow to his head and upper extremities. | 阻碍了流向他大脑和上肢的血液 |
[04:28] | We’ll need to remove a portion of the lung | 我们需要切除一部分肺叶 |
[04:30] | and resect the tumor. | 切除肿瘤 |
[04:31] | And I want my star pupil to oversee the procedure. | 我希望由我的得意门生全程监督 |
[04:35] | Thank you for your confidence, Dr. Jaffrey. | 谢谢你对我的信心 杰弗里医生 |
[04:38] | We’re getting an OR prepped as we speak. | 我们马上去叫人准备手术室 |
[04:39] | Ah, just one thing. | 只有一个问题 |
[04:42] | I don’t tolerate anesthesia well. | 我对麻醉药的耐受力不好 |
[04:46] | Well, we can talk to the anesthesiologist | 我们可以让麻醉师 |
[04:47] | about adjusting your cocktail. | 调整你的麻醉剂 |
[04:49] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[04:50] | Uh, I think I have a better idea. | 我觉得我有个更好的主意 |
[04:53] | Place a high epidural | 在高位硬膜 |
[04:54] | and load me up | 给我注射 |
[04:56] | with bupivacaine. | 布比卡因 |
[04:59] | Hold on. You would like to be… | 等等 你想在 |
[05:02] | awake for the surgery. | 手术过程中保持清醒 |
[05:04] | Well, strictly as an observer, of course. | 当然了 严格来说是观察者 |
[05:08] | No, it’s just that we would be taking an unnecessary risk. | 不 我们只是没必要冒这种险 |
[05:11] | The epidural site could hemorrhage | 硬膜外腔可能会 |
[05:12] | from the blood thinners alone… | 因血液稀释剂充血… |
[05:14] | You–you could be paralyzed. | 你…你可能会瘫痪 |
[05:17] | Not if we do it off-pump. | 如果用非体外循环就不会 |
[05:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | We can construct a temporary graft | 我们可以临时 |
[05:25] | from the brachiocephalic vein | 将头臂静脉移植到 |
[05:26] | to the right atrium, | 右心房 |
[05:27] | clamp the superior vena cava, | 夹紧上腔静脉 |
[05:29] | and remove the tumor. | 移除肿瘤 |
[05:32] | Certainly eliminate the need for a bypass. | 这样就完全没必要用导管了 |
[05:35] | – Exactly. – Absolutely. | -没错 -没问题 |
[05:37] | We’ll do it–that is, of course, | 我们可以做到 当然了 |
[05:39] | if it’s okay with Dr. Latham. | 如果莱瑟医生同意的话 |
[05:41] | – Good. – I think Dr. Jaffrey | -好的 -我觉得杰弗里医生 |
[05:42] | has alleviated my concerns. | 消除了我的顾虑 |
[05:45] | I’ll make the arrangements. | 我会安排的 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | I’ll let Vorspan know about the high epidural. | 我去告诉沃斯潘要做高位硬膜 |
[05:56] | Did we really just agree | 我们真的同意 |
[05:57] | to allow a patient to be fully awake | 让一名病人在心内直视术时 |
[05:59] | while we perform open-heart surgery? | 保持全程清醒吗 |
[06:01] | Dr. Jaffrey is well aware of the risks | 杰弗里医生很清楚这其中的风险 |
[06:02] | and has given us his consent. | 他同意这么做 |
[06:04] | There’s no way that we can guarantee | 我们无法保证能完全 |
[06:05] | we’ll neutralize all of his pain, | 中和他的疼痛 |
[06:06] | and even if we do, every time his lungs inflate, | 就算可以 他的肺部每次的扩张 |
[06:09] | it’ll obstruct our field. | 都会阻碍我们的手术 |
[06:11] | I have faith in our anesthesiologists | 我对我们的麻醉师有信心 |
[06:13] | and Dr. Bekker. | 以及贝克医生 |
[06:14] | Awake surgery is extremely risky | 清醒手术极度危险 |
[06:16] | and should only be performed when medically necessary. | 只有在迫不得已的情况下才能做 |
[06:21] | I understand your concern, Dr. Rhodes, | 我明白你的担忧 罗德斯医生 |
[06:23] | but I trust Dr. Jaffrey’s judgment | 但我相信杰弗里医生的判断 |
[06:25] | and respect his desire to observe. | 并钦佩他想要观察的想法 |
[06:27] | If I were in his situation, | 如果我是他 |
[06:28] | I certainly would. | 我也会这么做的 |
[06:30] | Seeing my own beating heart. | 看看我自己跳动的心脏 |
[06:42] | Debra McCormick, 14-year-old female, | 黛布拉·麦克考米克 14岁 女 |
[06:44] | GCS 13. Possible overdose. | 13度昏迷 可能用药过度 |
[06:46] | Dr. Choi, April, you’re going to treatment four. | 崔医生 艾普尔 你们去四号治疗室 |
[06:48] | We got it. | 好的 |
[06:49] | Found her on Lower Wacker, passed out and freezing. | 在瓦克尔街地下车道发现她冻僵昏迷 |
[06:52] | Probably homeless. | 可能无家可归 |
[06:53] | I’m not homeless, damn it! | 我不是无家可归 |
[06:54] | I live with my friends. | 我和我朋友住一起 |
[06:55] | Okay, can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我出了什么事了吗 |
[06:57] | Nothing. I tripped and fell. | 没事 我不小心摔倒了 |
[06:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[06:59] | Let’s transfer on my count. | 听我号令 转床 |
[07:01] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[07:04] | Let’s get her started on IV fluids | 给她上静脉输液 |
[07:05] | and order a tox screen, CBC, CMP, | 然后做一次毒素检查 血常规 血液生化 |
[07:07] | and a white count with differential. | 然后做白血球计数 |
[07:08] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[07:10] | Do you have a family member we can contact? | 你有什么家人我们能联系一下吗 |
[07:11] | No. | 没有 |
[07:13] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[07:15] | Call Child Services. | 联系儿保部 |
[07:16] | No, please don’t do that. They never help. | 不 求你别联系他们 他们没用 |
[07:17] | They just keep sending me back to my mom | 他们只会把我送回我妈那里 |
[07:18] | and her drunk boyfriend, and he hates me. | 和她的酒鬼男友 他讨厌我 |
[07:22] | For now, you just rest and get warm, okay? | 现在你先好好休息暖和一下 好吗 |
[07:25] | We’ll run some tests and be back | 我们先做一些测试 |
[07:26] | to check on you soon. | 稍后再来给你检查 |
[07:32] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[07:34] | She’s a minor. We have to call Child Services. | 她是未成年 我们必须联系儿保部 |
[07:35] | Not if they’re just gonna put her back | 除非他们只能把她送回 |
[07:37] | in an unsafe environment. | 不安全的地方 |
[07:38] | We don’t even know she’s telling us the truth. | 我们根本不知道她说的是不是真的 |
[07:40] | Ethan, I’ve seen this too many times. | 伊森 这种事我见得太多了 |
[07:43] | Child Services sends a girl home, | 儿保部把孩子送回家 |
[07:45] | she winds up right back here, | 结果又被送进医院 |
[07:47] | beaten, raped. | 被殴打 被强奸 |
[07:57] | There’s a little dive on Roosevelt | 罗斯维尔特有一家店 |
[07:59] | that’s got the best dry rub north of Memphis. | 那里有孟菲斯北最好的辣烤牛排 |
[08:02] | Let me take you to dinner tonight. | 今晚我请你去那吃个晚餐吧 |
[08:05] | I thought we discussed this. | 这事我们不是说过了吗 |
[08:06] | We did, and I decided to back off, | 说过了 我也决定退一步 |
[08:08] | but then I changed my mind. | 但我又改主意了 |
[08:10] | – Barry… – Come on, | -巴里 -拜托 |
[08:11] | just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[08:16] | Unless you’re gonna help me with these charts, | 除非你帮我处理这些表格 |
[08:17] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有事要忙 |
[08:20] | I’ll take that as a “Maybe.” | 我就当你还没定下来 |
[08:26] | What good is calling Child Services? | 联系儿保部有什么用 |
[08:28] | She’s already been through the system. | 她已经在系统里走过一圈了 |
[08:30] | She still ended up in the street. | 她还是会流落街头 |
[08:31] | So what’s the answer? Just let her be homeless? | 那该怎么办 就这么让她流浪下去吗 |
[08:33] | 14-year-old girl. | 才14岁的小姑娘 |
[08:36] | Looks like this young lady’s in a tough spot. | 看来这个小姑娘的处境很艰难 |
[08:39] | Most potential foster parents | 大多数潜在的领养家庭 |
[08:40] | are only interested in babies or young children. | 只对婴儿和幼年儿童感兴趣 |
[08:43] | It’s nearly impossible to place a teen. | 青少年根本没地方安排 |
[08:46] | Does she have any extended family? | 她还有什么远亲家庭吗 |
[08:50] | Not that she’s told us about. | 她没告诉过我们 |
[08:51] | Well, April’s right. | 那艾普尔说得对 |
[08:52] | In all likelihood, | 最大的可能就是 |
[08:54] | Child Services will just send her back | 儿保部再把她送回 |
[08:56] | to the abusive home she fled. | 她逃出来的那个虐待家庭 |
[08:57] | But they’ll follow up, make sure she’s safe. | 但他们会跟进 会确保她安全 |
[08:59] | In a perfect world, yes. | 在完美世界是这样 |
[09:01] | In reality, they don’t have the resources. | 但在现实中 他们根本负担不起 |
[09:04] | Let me call some contacts in social services, | 我来联系联系社保部的熟人 |
[09:08] | see if there isn’t a group home with a vacancy. | 看看还有没有教养院有空额 |
[09:11] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢 古德温女士 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | Dr. Manning, she’s having contractions. | 曼宁医生 她宫缩了 |
[09:18] | We need help here. | 快来帮忙 |
[09:25] | What’s happening? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[09:26] | She’s fully dilated. | 宫颈口完全扩张 |
[09:28] | No, you have to stop the labor! | 不行 你们必须阻止生产 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry, but the nifedipine is not working. | 抱歉 但是心痛定没起作用 |
[09:31] | Okay? There’s nothing else we can do. | 好吗 我们也没有别的办法了 |
[09:33] | Need to move her to labor and delivery. | 需要把她转移到妇产科去 |
[09:34] | No time. Maggie, get a preset pack, | 来不及了 麦基 拿急救包 |
[09:36] | a warmer, and page OB | 保温毯 然后呼叫产科医生 |
[09:37] | and tell them this baby is coming now. | 告诉他们孩子马上就要出生了 |
[09:38] | Got it. Jackie, come with me. | 好的 杰姬 跟我来 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna need you to push for me, okay? | 我需要你用力推好吗 |
[09:42] | All right, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | Push. | 用力 |
[09:45] | Good. All right, can you push again? | 很好 你能再用力一下吗 |
[09:47] | One more. And push. | 再来一次 用力 |
[09:50] | Doing great. | 很好 |
[09:52] | You’re doing great. All right. | 你做得很好 |
[09:52] | Just one more big one. Can you do that? | 再来一次 你能做到吗 |
[09:54] | Just one more big one. Ready? | 再使劲推一次 准备好了吗 |
[09:56] | Push. Go, push. | 用力 快用力 |
[09:57] | Push. | 用力 |
[10:04] | The embryonic sac is still intact. | 胎盘没有受损 |
[10:13] | …All right. | 好的 |
[10:14] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[10:17] | Wait. Where are you taking him? | 等等 你要带他去哪里 |
[10:21] | It’s gonna be okay. Relax. | 没事的 放轻松 |
[10:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:39] | Will. | 威尔 |
[10:44] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[10:46] | And he’s active. Responsive. | 而且很有活力 还有反应 |
[11:10] | Let’s get this baby up to the NICU. | 送去新生儿重症监护室吧 |
[11:23] | Who’s first on your list? | 你的单子上谁排第一 |
[11:26] | Hector Ramirez. | 赫克特·拉米瑞兹 |
[11:28] | You’re gonna have to wait. | 你得等等 |
[11:29] | Ramirez is a level three. | 拉米瑞兹是三级犯 |
[11:31] | We gotta clear the floor | 我们得把人清走 |
[11:32] | and bring in additional officers | 让更多警员过来 |
[11:33] | to escort him out. | 送他出去 |
[11:34] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 各位 |
[11:36] | Let’s take it to your cells. | 都回自己的牢房去吧 |
[11:50] | Any particular reason you tried to sabotage this? | 你故意阻挠这件事有什么特殊原因吗 |
[11:53] | How about we’re taking an unnecessary risk | 比如 就为了你能做成一场面子手术 |
[11:55] | all so you can rack up a splashy surgery? | 我们都在冒着不必要的风险 |
[11:58] | Oh, so it’s about the credit. | 原来你是在意功劳归谁 |
[12:00] | Jealous, maybe? | 是在嫉妒吗 |
[12:02] | No. | 没有 |
[12:03] | No, I am just worried about | 不 我只是担心 |
[12:04] | Dr. Jaffrey dying on the table. | 杰弗里医生死在手术台上 |
[12:08] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他对业务很熟悉 |
[12:10] | Plus, this “Splashy surgery,” as you call it, | 再说了 你所谓的”面子手术” |
[12:13] | will be good for the hospital and the CT program. | 对医院和CT项目都有帮助 |
[12:16] | How very selfless of you. | 你可真无私 |
[12:19] | Dr. Bekker, we’re ready. | 贝克医生 我们准备好了 |
[12:25] | Coming, Dr. Rhodes? | 来吗 罗德斯医生 |
[12:37] | That’s my cousin, Kiki. | 这是我堂妹 奇奇 |
[12:41] | Your labs came back negative. | 化验结果显示阴性 |
[12:42] | No sign of infection or | 没有发现任何感染 |
[12:43] | any immune deficiencies. | 或者免疫失调的迹象 |
[12:44] | Great. Kiki’s come to take me home. | 很好 奇奇来接我回家了 |
[12:47] | N–we can only release you | 不行 要想接你出院 |
[12:48] | with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. | 必须有家长 或者法定监护人的同意 |
[12:55] | Forget it. I’m still going. | 无所谓 我要走了 |
[12:57] | Kiki, would– | 奇奇 你… |
[12:59] | Deb! | 黛比 |
[13:00] | What–what’s happening to her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[13:02] | She’s seizing. Step back, step back. | 癫痫发作了 退后 退后 |
[13:03] | – Deb! – Two milligrams Ativan. | -黛比 -2毫克络艾塞半 |
[13:06] | Call radiology. | 打电话给放射科 |
[13:07] | We need to get her upstairs for a head CT, now. | 我们得马上送她到楼上做头部CT |
[13:10] | Ativan in. | 络艾塞半已注射 |
[13:14] | You’re okay, Deb. You’re okay. | 没事的 黛比 你会没事的 |
[13:23] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好 |
[13:35] | Parents were clear about their wishes? | 家长的意愿清楚了吗 |
[13:36] | Yes. They have decided | 对 他们已经决定 |
[13:38] | not to perform any resuscitative measures. | 不采取任何治疗措施 |
[13:43] | Is there any chance this baby could be viable? | 这个孩子活命的几率有多少 |
[13:45] | Unfortunately not. | 恐怕很小 |
[13:46] | His heartbeat’s weak | 他的心跳很弱 |
[13:47] | and his weight is under 500 grams. | 而且重量也低于500克 |
[13:49] | Yeah, but at 490 grams, he’s not that far off. | 对 但也就是490克 没有差那么多 |
[13:52] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[13:53] | No, his coloring and muscle tone are good, | 真的 他的脸色和肌肉感觉很好 |
[13:55] | and he’s making a decent respiratory effort. | 而且他对刺激的反馈也很稳定 |
[13:57] | Doesn’t that say something? | 这难道不是很好吗 |
[13:58] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[13:59] | This baby’s not going to survive. | 这个婴儿活不成的 |
[14:02] | The best we can do | 我们能做的 |
[14:03] | is make him comfortable. | 就是让他舒服点 |
[14:20] | Eh, she’s got a mass in her sinus, | 她的鼻窦里有异物 |
[14:21] | possibly a tumor. We need a biopsy. | 可能是肿瘤 需要做活组织检查 |
[14:24] | Yeah, but look at the cross-sections. | 对 但你看纵切面 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:31] | Neither do we. | 我们也不懂 |
[14:32] | It’s moving. | 还在动 |
[14:41] | You feeling any pain, Deb? | 你感觉疼吗 黛比 |
[14:43] | No, it just feels weird. | 没有 只是感觉很奇怪 |
[14:45] | Stop moving. | 别动了 |
[14:52] | What was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[14:54] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[14:57] | Forceps and speculum. | 拿钳子和镜子来 |
[15:01] | W-what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:04] | Just… stay still. | 你别动就好 |
[15:15] | A cockroach. | 一只蟑螂 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:24] | I want to take another look at that CT. | 再给我看一眼CT |
[15:48] | So, Hector Ramirez, | 赫克托·拉米瑞兹 |
[15:51] | you know, anxiety, depression, | 焦虑 抑郁 |
[15:54] | history of intermittent explosive disorder. | 有间歇性暴发性精神障碍病史 |
[15:56] | All clear, doc. | 可以了 医生 |
[15:58] | May I? | 能让我来吗 |
[16:01] | – Dr. Reese, I really think– – Dr. Charles. | -里斯医生 我真的认为… -查尔斯医生 |
[16:20] | Hello, Mr. Ramirez. I am Dr. Reese. | 你好 拉米瑞兹先生 我是里斯医生 |
[16:24] | I, um… | 我… |
[16:30] | Dosage. | 服药剂量 |
[16:31] | Right, um, | 是 |
[16:32] | how have you been feeling | 在查尔斯医生调整了 |
[16:33] | since Dr. Charles altered your dosage? | 你的服药剂量后 你有什么感觉 |
[16:41] | Knock it off, Ramirez. | 行了 拉米瑞兹 |
[16:45] | We gotta take a little break. | 我们休息一下 |
[16:46] | Let’s get Ramirez back to his cell. | 把拉米瑞兹送回他的囚室去 |
[16:50] | Look at me, look at me. Take a deep breath. | 看着我 看着我 深呼吸 |
[16:52] | Take a deep breath. It’ll pass, okay? It’ll pass. | 深呼吸 这会过去的 好吗 |
[17:00] | Okay, we need to take a little break. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[17:02] | Get Ramirez back in his cell. | 把拉米瑞兹送回去 |
[17:03] | Okay, please escort Dr. Reese back outside. | 请护送里斯医生出去 |
[17:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:06] | I’ll be there in a bit. | 我马上就过去 |
[17:07] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[17:19] | Your vitals look good, but we would like to keep you | 你的关键体征看起来正常 但我们还想 |
[17:21] | a few more hours just for observation. | 请你再留下几小时 以便观察 |
[17:24] | What about my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[17:25] | Did he… | 他… |
[17:26] | Your baby was born just over one pound, | 你的孩子出生重量不到一斤 |
[17:29] | below the threshold of what experts consider viable. | 低于专家认为的可存活门槛值 |
[17:33] | And you know that for sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[17:36] | Defining viability is not an exact science. | 确定存活几率不是精确的科学 |
[17:38] | Unfortunately, there’s no way of knowing anything with certainty. | 不幸的是 我们没办法确定任何事 |
[17:42] | What do you mean? You–you mean our baby could survive? | 什么意思 你是说我们的孩子能活下来吗 |
[17:46] | The neonatologist says no. | 新生儿专家说不能 |
[17:49] | But you– | 但你… |
[17:50] | do you think he has a chance? | 你觉得他有机会吗 |
[17:54] | It–it’s possible. | 有…这个可能 |
[17:56] | But highly unlikely. | 但几率非常非常低 |
[17:59] | Once again, even if he did survive, | 还是那句话 就算他存活了 |
[18:01] | he’d be deprived of any real quality of life. | 也是没有任何生命质量的 |
[18:07] | It’s too much. It’s just… | 我不能接受 这… |
[18:09] | – Too much. – Okay, okay. | -我不相信 -好了 |
[18:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:13] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 好了 |
[18:16] | It’s gonna be okay. Come here. | 会没事的 来 |
[18:20] | Hey, what were you thinking in there? | 你脑子里在想什么 |
[18:21] | That this baby still might have a chance. | 想这个孩子可能还有机会 |
[18:24] | Well, Dr. Grant, who deals with this every day, | 天天处理这种事的格兰特医生 |
[18:25] | completely disagrees with your assessment. | 可完全不同意你的看法 |
[18:27] | Still, there’s a slight chance | 如果有医疗支持 |
[18:28] | with medical support, that he could pull through. | 他还是有一丝机会挺过来的 |
[18:30] | Natalie, if we were talking about any other | 娜塔莉 如果我们说的是其他 |
[18:32] | terminally ill patient, would you be telling me | 任何晚期病人 你会告诉我去 |
[18:34] | – to prolong life at any cost? – Of course not. | -不惜代价保命吗 -当然不会 |
[18:37] | We should be helping these parents get through this, | 我们该帮这对父母挺过这事 |
[18:39] | not making it harder for them. | 而不是让他们更难受 |
[18:48] | But… how did a cockroach get up my nose? | 但…我鼻子里怎么会有蟑螂 |
[18:52] | It crawled. | 爬进去的 |
[18:55] | It was attracted to the glucose in your cerebrospinal fluid. | 它被你脑脊液里的葡萄糖吸引了 |
[18:57] | It’s sweet. | 那有甜味 |
[18:59] | Where do you live? Uh, never mind. | 你住在哪里 算了 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna go scrub for surgery. | 我去准备手术 |
[19:04] | Surgery? | 手术吗 |
[19:09] | Your cerebrospinal fluid is leaking into your nasal cavity | 因为一处轻微的颅骨骨折 你的脑脊液 |
[19:13] | because of a small cranial fracture. | 正在漏向你的鼻腔 |
[19:15] | Have you had a recent head injury? | 你头部最近受伤了吗 |
[19:20] | Did somebody hurt you? | 有人伤害你吗 |
[19:26] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
[19:28] | Look, | 听我说 |
[19:30] | I don’t want to get involved with the police. | 我不想把警察扯进来 |
[19:32] | Just tell them, D. | 就告诉他们吧 小黛 |
[19:39] | My mom’s boyfriend. | 我妈妈的男朋友 |
[19:42] | He hit me. That’s… | 他打我 所以… |
[19:45] | That’s why I won’t go back. | 所以我才不愿回去 |
[20:02] | Still think Child Services is the right call? | 还觉得该给儿保部打电话吗 |
[20:12] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[20:15] | Nothing has changed. | 一切并没有变化 |
[20:16] | Hey, I’m here to drop this off for Deb. | 我是来给黛比送这个的 |
[20:20] | 14-year-old I brought in this morning. | 今早我送来的14岁小姑娘 |
[20:21] | Seemed like she could use a warmer coat. | 看来她需要一件暖和的外套 |
[20:25] | Client left this in the ambo a while back. | 之前某个病人丢在救护车上的 |
[20:27] | It’s already been dry cleaned, so… | 已经干洗过了 所以… |
[20:31] | I’ll make sure she gets it. | 保证送到她手上 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | Dr. Jaffrey? Still no discomfort? | 杰弗里医生 还好吗 |
[20:40] | Uh, a little pulling. | 有点拉扯感 |
[20:42] | Some pressure. | 有点压力 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I can believe that. | 是啊 我看也是 |
[20:45] | Ah, my ventricles. | 我的心室 |
[20:47] | Contractions still look strong. | 收缩还是很有力 |
[20:50] | No fatty deposits. | 无脂肪沉积 |
[20:52] | My coronary artery is pristine. | 我的冠状动脉还很完好 |
[20:55] | Very healthy heart, Dr. Jaffrey. | 心脏很健康 杰弗里医生 |
[20:57] | You eat a lot of oatmeal, Dr. Jaffrey? | 你经常吃麦片吗 杰弗里医生 |
[21:00] | Good one. | 真会说笑 |
[21:04] | I’m ready for the scalpel. | 手术刀就位 |
[21:06] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[21:08] | Why a scalpel? | 为什么要手术刀 |
[21:10] | I need to divide the azygos vein. | 我要分开奇静脉 |
[21:12] | But shouldn’t you do the entire dissection first? | 你不该先做整段剥离吗 |
[21:15] | Save that till last? | 最后才到那步 |
[21:16] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[21:18] | She’s got a good angle on it now. | 现在的角度刚刚好 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but what happens if something goes wrong? | 好 那如果出差错了呢 |
[21:22] | I mean, good Lord, | 万一有问题 |
[21:23] | you won’t have enough collateral blood flow | 你们没有足够的并行支血 |
[21:25] | to bypass the obstruction. | 来绕过阻塞 |
[21:28] | Dr. Jaffrey, I want to remind you | 杰弗里医生 我得提醒您 |
[21:29] | that you’re awake to observe this operation, not conduct it. | 您醒着是为了观察手术 而不是做手术 |
[21:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:34] | Force of habit. | 职业病 |
[21:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:37] | Please proceed, Dr. Bekker. | 请继续吧 贝克医生 |
[21:43] | I understand. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[21:46] | I got Deb on a couple of wait lists for group homes, | 我帮黛比登记了几家教养院 |
[21:50] | but none of them have a room available. | 但现在没有哪家有空房间 |
[21:52] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[21:54] | I could speak to Child Services, | 我可以和儿保部谈谈 |
[21:57] | make sure they know about the abusive boyfriend. | 确保他们知道她妈妈的男友虐待她 |
[21:59] | Even if the boyfriend leaves, | 即使把这个男友弄走了 |
[22:01] | odds are the mom’s going to allow him to come back. | 万一她妈妈允许他再回来呢 |
[22:03] | But when Deb gets out of surgery, | 但黛比做完手术后 |
[22:05] | she’ll need a clean place to recover. | 她需要地方疗养 |
[22:07] | She’s not gonna get that on the street. | 不能继续睡大街 |
[22:08] | Well, you both make good points, | 你们说的都有道理 |
[22:10] | but as the physician on this case, Dr. Choi, | 但作为这位病例的主治医师 崔医生 |
[22:13] | it’s your call. | 你决定 |
[22:21] | There was a cockroach in her nose. | 她的鼻子里进过蟑螂 |
[22:27] | I’m sorry, April, | 抱歉 艾普尔 |
[22:29] | but we have to call Child Services. | 但我们得打给儿保部 |
[22:54] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[22:56] | He’s holding on. | 他还在坚持 |
[23:17] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[23:21] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 可以 |
[23:24] | Please. | 请 |
[23:37] | My God. | 天哪 |
[23:39] | He’s so small. | 他真的太小了 |
[23:42] | He… | 他… |
[23:46] | Would you like to hold him? | 你要抱抱他吗 |
[23:49] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[23:53] | Yes. | 要 |
[24:11] | His skin… | 他的皮肤… |
[24:13] | I can see right through it. | 几乎是透明的 |
[24:18] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[24:21] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[24:23] | He’s De-satting. | 他窒息了 |
[24:24] | His lungs can’t provide enough oxygen. | 他的肺不能提供足够的氧气 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry it’s– but it’s what we expected. | 抱歉…这是预料得到的 |
[24:28] | He’s dying? | 他要死了吗 |
[24:29] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[24:34] | You–you have to help him. | 你们救救他 |
[24:38] | Are you asking us to resuscitate? | 你是在请求我们抢救吗 |
[24:41] | – Yes, please. – Well, hold on. | -是的 拜托 -等一下 |
[24:44] | M-Mrs. Harris, I want to remind you | 哈里斯太太 我得提醒您 |
[24:45] | that you and your husband made a decision already. | 你和你丈夫已经做过决定了 |
[24:48] | – You heard her. Nurse! – Can you– | -你听到她说的了 护士 -你能 |
[24:50] | Just save my baby. | 救救我的孩子吧 |
[24:54] | I need a .5 French ET tube and a laryngoscope. | 我需要一支0.5Fr的插管和一面喉镜 |
[24:54] | Fr [导管直径单位] | |
[24:57] | Will, see if you can get us umbilical vein access. | 威尔 你看看能不能通进脐静脉 |
[25:00] | Will, I need access! | 威尔 我需要你通进去 |
[25:05] | Come on, Ian. | 拜托 伊恩 |
[25:16] | His airway’s too small. | 他的呼吸道太窄了 |
[25:17] | God… | 天啊 |
[25:19] | Oh, God… | 上帝啊 |
[25:21] | There. I’m in. | 好了 通进去了 |
[25:29] | Sats are back up to 91%. | 血氧量回升到百分之九十一了 |
[25:30] | Does that mean he’s gonna be okay? | 这是不是意味着他会好起来 |
[25:37] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[25:54] | You shouldn’t feel bad. | 你不应该觉得太糟糕 |
[25:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:58] | I am the one who asked for this. | 这一切都是我自找的 |
[25:59] | It was stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[26:01] | Not stupid. | 不是蠢 |
[26:03] | Ambitious. | 是有野心 |
[26:05] | I have no business | 我真的没有 |
[26:06] | trying to treat a patient like that. | 想要那样对待一位病人的意思 |
[26:08] | I can’t help him or myself. | 我帮不了他 也帮不了我自己 |
[26:14] | You know, the irony is, | 你知道吗 讽刺的是 |
[26:17] | that guy is so much more scared of you | 那个家伙害怕你 |
[26:19] | than you are of him. | 比你怕他怕的多了 |
[26:20] | I doubt that. | 我非常怀疑 |
[26:21] | What, are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[26:22] | Guy like Hector– | 赫克托那样的人 |
[26:24] | not gonna let you in. A shrink? | 是不会对一名心理医生敞开心扉的 |
[26:27] | He’s utterly terrified of what you might find, | 他极度害怕你可能发现的 |
[26:29] | you know, what he might have to face, | 你知道 就是他可能要面对的 |
[26:30] | you know, so he does the jailhouse thing. | 所以他才做那种在监狱里做的事 |
[26:32] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[26:33] | Convicts survive by demonstrating dominance, | 罪犯通过展示支配权存活 |
[26:35] | by going straight to attack mode. | 他们会径直进入攻击模式 |
[26:37] | It’s how they do it. | 他们就是这么做的 |
[26:39] | So he manipulated me. | 所以他操纵了我 |
[26:40] | These guys are experts at– at spotting vulnerability. | 这些家伙在寻找弱点这方面可是专家 |
[26:44] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[26:45] | And Mr. Ramirez exploited yours. | 拉米瑞兹利用了你的弱点 |
[26:53] | And so he got the response he was hoping for. | 所以他得到了他想要的反应 |
[27:06] | I want to go back in. | 我想回去了 |
[27:14] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:17] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 我觉得 |
[27:18] | Dr. Abrams said everything went great, | 艾布拉姆斯医生说每件事都进行得很好 |
[27:21] | and the paramedic who brought you in | 还有 把你送进来的那名医护人员 |
[27:22] | dropped this off for you. | 给你带了这个 |
[27:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:33] | Did you… call Child Services? | 你打电话给儿保部了吗 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry, Deb. There was nothing I could do. | 我很抱歉 黛比 我无能为力 |
[28:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[28:21] | Is he in pain? | 他正在处于痛苦之中吗 |
[28:24] | He might be experiencing some discomfort | 由于通风设施和导线的原因 |
[28:26] | from the ventilator and the leads. | 他也许会感到一些不适 |
[28:28] | But it’s all necessary, right? | 但这些都是必需的 对吗 |
[28:31] | To keep him alive? | 为了让他活下去 |
[28:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:35] | Hope this was the right thing to do. | 希望我们做的事情是对的 |
[28:39] | Honey, look, he’s moving. | 亲爱的 看 他在动 |
[28:41] | He’s hearing your voice. | 他能听见你说话的声音 |
[28:43] | He can recognize it, right? | 他能认出来 对吗 |
[28:45] | From when he was in the womb? | 他在子宫里的时候就能认出来了 |
[28:47] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[28:50] | Put your hand inside. | 把你的手放进去 |
[28:55] | Is that okay? | 可以这么做吗 |
[28:56] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:07] | Did you see that? | 刚刚你看见了吗 |
[29:09] | He’s touching my finger. | 他在触我的手指 |
[29:12] | That’s amazing. | 真是太让人惊喜了 |
[29:14] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[29:16] | It’s likely just a reflex. | 这很可能只是本能的反应 |
[29:18] | But it does show that your son | 但这确实能显示你的儿子 |
[29:19] | has some motor function, which is a good thing. | 已经具有一定的运动机能了 这是件好事 |
[29:25] | Talk to him. | 对他说点什么吧 |
[29:29] | Hey, Ian. | 你好啊 伊恩 |
[29:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:36] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[29:46] | I’m coming around to the anterior edge, | 我在处理前缘的附近 |
[29:48] | just about ready to take the last section. | 就要准备好动最后一处了 |
[29:51] | Hand me the bipolar. | 把双极镊拿给我 |
[29:52] | W–surely you don’t intend | 等等 你肯定不会想 |
[29:54] | to use a cautery knife. | 用一把烙刀的 |
[29:57] | I thought it would help to… | 我以为这能… |
[30:01] | It’ll help her keep ahead of the bleeding while she cuts. | 当她动刀的时候可以帮助控制出血 |
[30:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:03] | You do not touch me with that torture device. | 你不要用那”刑具”碰我 |
[30:07] | Did I fail to teach you proper surgical technique? | 我没有教会你正确的手术方法吗 |
[30:11] | You always said it’s important | 你总是说 |
[30:13] | to maintain hemostasis. | 止血是很重要的 |
[30:14] | Yes, after the cutting and | 是的 在动刀 |
[30:16] | the tying of the vessels individually, | 和分别缝合血管之后 |
[30:18] | not charring them with a bloody cautery knife. | 而不是用烙刀碳化它们 |
[30:21] | There’s a lot of cooks in this kitchen. | 厨房里有很多厨子啊 |
[30:23] | Yes, well, my well-being’s at stake here. | 对啊 是我的生命有危险 |
[30:27] | I understand, Dr. Jaffrey. | 我知道 杰弗里医生 |
[30:29] | I’m fine. Give me the Metz. | 我没事 给我组织剪 |
[30:40] | There. | 给 |
[30:42] | I’ve got everything. | 一切就绪 |
[30:49] | I’m ready to reconstruct the vena cava. | 可以重建腔静脉了 |
[30:51] | Give me a 20-millimeter Dacron graft | 给我20毫米的涤纶补片 |
[30:53] | and a 3-0 Prolene stitch. | 3-0缝合线 |
[30:55] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[30:57] | 3-0 is far too heavy for a graft this size. | 3-0太粗了 |
[31:00] | I-I thought the 3-0 was appropriate. | 我觉得3-0很合适 |
[31:03] | No. All right, that’s it. | 不 好了 够了 |
[31:05] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[31:06] | That’s enough, Dr. Jaffrey. | 够了 杰弗里医生 |
[31:08] | It’s my heart, | 这是我的心脏 |
[31:09] | and I’ll tell you when it’s enough. | 得由我告诉你们什么时候够了 |
[31:11] | Rhodes. Rhodes! | 罗德斯 罗德斯 |
[31:14] | You’re in. | 你来 |
[31:15] | Take the instruments. | 你接手 |
[31:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:21] | Dr. Latham, I believe that it’s time | 莱瑟医生 我想是时候 |
[31:23] | to put our esteemed patient under general anesthesia. | 把我们尊贵的病人全麻了 |
[31:27] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[31:28] | I think it’s in his best interest. | 我认为这对他最好 |
[31:29] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等一下 |
[31:30] | We had an agreement. Come on. | 我们约定好的 不能这样 |
[31:32] | Allen, if you would please. | 艾伦 来吧 |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:36] | Allen, the–you do not– | 艾伦 你不… |
[31:38] | you wouldn’t dare! | 你敢 |
[31:42] | You… | 你… |
[31:44] | What… No… | 什么… 不… |
[31:46] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[31:48] | So quiet you can hear a heart beat. | 安静得都能听到心跳 |
[31:53] | Now, Dr. Bekker, | 现在贝克医生 |
[31:55] | I believe you were about to sew in the graft | 我想你是准备用3-0线 |
[31:58] | with a 3-0 stitch. | 缝合 |
[32:02] | Suture and DeBakey’s. | 缝合 无损伤镊 |
[32:12] | I apologize for ending our session prematurely. | 我为过早结束了我们的治疗道歉 |
[32:15] | If you don’t mind, I would like to continue. | 如果你不介意的话 我想继续 |
[32:28] | May we proceed? | 我们可以继续了吗 |
[32:38] | I’m here to help you, Hector, | 我是来帮你的 赫克特 |
[32:40] | but I can’t do that if you keep barking at me. | 但是如果你继续朝我叫的话我是没法帮你的 |
[32:44] | Calm down! You hear me? | 安静 听到了吗 |
[32:51] | Now, how’s your new dosage of sertraline working out? | 你舍曲林的新剂量还可以吗 |
[32:55] | Any drowsiness or changes in appetite? | 有嗜睡或者食欲上的变化吗 |
[32:59] | How about nausea, diarrhea, | 反胃 腹泻 |
[33:03] | problems sleeping? | 睡眠问题呢 |
[33:12] | Feels I’m gonna puke sometimes. | 有的时候想吐 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:19] | Okay, I can prescribe | 好 我可以给你开 |
[33:21] | a medication called Zofran for that. | 一种叫枢复宁的药 |
[33:31] | Well, the surgery went well, | 手术很成功 |
[33:32] | but it’s going to be a few days | 但是她还得过几天 |
[33:34] | – before we can discharge her. – Okay. | -才能出院 -好 |
[33:36] | She has concerns about being placed | 她担心得回到她妈身边 |
[33:37] | back with her mother, whose boyfriend is abusive. | 她妈的男朋友虐待她 |
[33:40] | We need to find alternative housing. | 我们得给她另寻住处 |
[33:41] | Uh, first thing we’ll do is try to create | 我们要做的第一件事就是 |
[33:43] | a plan with her immediate family. | 和她的直系亲属想个计划 |
[33:44] | Excuse me. Her immediate family is the problem. | 不好意思 她的直系亲属正是问题所在 |
[33:47] | We’ll do everything we can | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[33:48] | to–to make the home safe for Amy. | 保证艾米在家的安全的 |
[33:51] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[33:53] | Deb. | 黛比 |
[33:54] | The patient’s name’s Deb McCormick. | 病人的名字是黛比·麦克考米克 |
[33:56] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[33:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:06] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[34:08] | Debra McCormick. | 黛布拉·麦克考米克 |
[34:10] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[34:17] | So where is she? | 所以她在哪 |
[34:20] | Call security. | 通知警卫 |
[34:27] | April, did you help her run? | 艾普尔 你帮她跑了吗 |
[34:29] | No. | 没有 |
[34:30] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[34:33] | Okay, she… | 她… |
[34:35] | told me she was going to leave. I didn’t stop her. | 告诉我她要走 我没有阻止她 |
[34:37] | I could write you up for this. | 我都可以因此举报你了 |
[34:39] | You saw. That case worker is clueless. | 你也看到了 那个工作人员根本一头雾水 |
[34:41] | He is not equipped to help Deb. | 他帮不了黛比 |
[34:44] | But if you want to write me up, | 但如果你要举报我 |
[34:46] | be my guest. | 那请便 |
[34:57] | Wha-What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[35:01] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[35:03] | – Help him! – He’s bradycardic. | -救救他 -他心搏过缓了 |
[35:04] | Page Dr. Grant. | 呼叫格兰特医生 |
[35:05] | I’m gonna start chest compressions. | 我要开始胸腔按压 |
[35:08] | Push .5 of epi, IV. | 静脉注射0.5毫克表阿霉素 |
[35:10] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[35:11] | Please, I need you to stand back. | 你需要退后 |
[35:12] | Don’t hurt him. | 不要伤害他 |
[35:16] | Blood pressure’s falling. | 血压下降 |
[35:18] | – Epi in? – Yes, Doctor. | -注射了吗 -是的 医生 |
[35:20] | Hold compressions. | 停止按压 |
[35:24] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[35:35] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[35:43] | I am so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[36:03] | I shouldn’t have pushed them. | 我不该怂恿他们的 |
[36:06] | Natalie, it was a very tough call. | 娜塔莉 那是个艰难的决定 |
[36:09] | You didn’t think so. | 你不这么认为 |
[36:12] | I could’ve been wrong. | 我有可能是错的 |
[36:25] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[36:27] | So, I’m not big into the Memphis dry rub, | 我不喜欢孟菲斯的辣烤牛排 |
[36:31] | but if you were to offer me some decent seafood… | 但如果你可以请我吃顿不错的海鲜 |
[36:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:36] | What’s gotten into you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[36:39] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我不知道 可能 |
[36:41] | I’ve lost my mind. | 我疯了 |
[36:58] | We were able to completely remove the tumor | 我们把肿瘤成功清除 |
[37:00] | and reconstruct the superior vena cava. | 并修复了上腔静脉 |
[37:09] | Dr. Jaffrey? | 杰弗里医生 |
[37:16] | You disappoint me. | 你让我很失望 |
[37:22] | Dr. Jaffrey, everything went perfectly, | 杰弗里医生 一些都很完美 |
[37:25] | all according to Dr. Bekker’s plan. | 都是按照贝克医生的计划来的 |
[37:28] | You were right to put your trust in her. | 你相信她是正确的选择 |
[37:29] | She is a first-rate surgeon. | 她是名一流的外科医生 |
[37:37] | Get some rest, Dr. Jaffrey. | 休息一下吧 杰弗里医生 |
[37:38] | I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 我晚点再来看你 |
[38:00] | Connor… | 康纳 |
[38:07] | I have to go put in my surgical notes. | 我去写手术记录了 |
[38:24] | April, that for Deb? | 艾普尔 是给黛比的吗 |
[38:32] | You told me a couple of weeks ago | 几周前你告诉了我 |
[38:35] | about your own sister and her struggles. | 你自己妹妹的事 |
[38:38] | If she came in here, needing help, | 如果她来这里求助 |
[38:41] | would you hand her over to an agency that | 你会在明知道只会让事情更糟的情况下 |
[38:44] | you knew would only make things worse? | 把她交给一个工作人员吗 |
[39:07] | You did, um… | 你… |
[39:09] | You did very well today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[39:12] | Really. | 真的 |
[39:34] | Again, I’m very, very sorry. | 再次深表遗憾 |
[39:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[40:04] | We got to hold our child. | 我们有机会抱了自己的孩子 |
[40:07] | I only hope that he was able to feel our love. | 我只希望他能够感受到我们的爱 |
[40:12] | I’m sure he was. | 他肯定能的 |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | That had to make you feel a little better. | 让你感觉好点了吧 |
[40:30] | It did. | 是 |
[40:32] | But what are you gonna do next time? | 但下次你要怎么做 |
[40:54] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[40:55] | Don’t worry. He’s here to help. | 别担心 他是来帮忙的 |
[40:56] | Where’s Deb? | 黛比呢 |
[40:59] | This way. | 这边 |
[41:25] | I’m not going with Child Services. | 我不会跟儿保部的人走的 |
[41:28] | I’m not here to take you away. | 我不是来带你走的 |
[41:31] | I brought you antibiotics. Twice a day, with a meal. | 我给你带了抗生素 每天两次 饭后 |
[41:38] | Will you make sure she takes these? | 确保她按时服药好吗 |
[41:42] | April’s going to show your friends | 艾普尔会告诉你的朋友 |
[41:43] | how to keep the wound clean. | 怎么保持伤口清洁 |
[41:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:49] | Let me take a look at that dressing. | 我帮你看看包扎处 |