时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Is Owen asleep? | 欧文睡着了吗 |
[00:09] | Yep, coast is clear. | 对 没事 |
[00:14] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[00:18] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[00:34] | So I bought a ticket for Minneapolis. | 我买了去明尼阿波利斯市的票 |
[00:35] | I’m heading out tonight. | 今晚就出发 |
[00:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:39] | We’ll see what she has to say face-to-face. | 看看她当面到底想说什么 |
[00:42] | Connor, you sure that you don’t want to… | 康纳 你确定你不想… |
[00:45] | I don’t know, just, uh, | 我是说 |
[00:47] | think about let– letting it go? | 考虑就此放手吗 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry, Dr. Charles. | 抱歉 查尔斯医生 |
[00:51] | I love your daughter. I’m not going to lose her. | 我爱你的女儿 我不想失去她 |
[00:57] | Get it away from me! | 给我拿开 |
[00:59] | Dr. Choi, Dr. Manning! You’re going to 3. | 崔医生 曼宁医生 你们去第三治疗室 |
[01:01] | I got LeAnn Crawford, 22, | 莉安·克劳福德 23岁 |
[01:04] | found attached to her newborn on the sidewalk | 倒在路边血泊中 |
[01:06] | in a pool of blood. | 身下有新生儿 |
[01:07] | Combative in the field. I couldn’t cut the cord. | 在现场情绪激动 我无法剪断脐带 |
[01:09] | – Drugs? – Wouldn’t surprise me. | -嗑药了吗 -有可能 |
[01:11] | Get it away from me! | 把他拿走 |
[01:12] | Ma’am, this is your baby. | 女士 这是你的孩子 |
[01:13] | Oh, no, it’s a– it’s a monster. | 不 这是恶魔 |
[01:15] | She may be in withdrawal. I need 4 milligrams | 她可能在戒断期 我需要四毫克 |
[01:17] | – of Versed, IV. – On it. | -咪达唑仑 注射进去 -马上 |
[01:18] | Not until we cut the cord. | 我们先剪断脐带 |
[01:19] | Please get this thing away from me! | 快把这东西拿走 |
[01:20] | Let’s get her in restraints! | 绑住她 |
[01:21] | – Ma’am, I need you to listen to me. – Get it away! | -女士 你得听我说 -快拿走 |
[01:24] | Whoa, she tore the cord! | 她把脐带扯下来了 |
[01:30] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 好的 听我口令 |
[01:32] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[01:36] | Give her the Versed. She’s bleeding out. | 给她打镇静 她在大出血 |
[01:37] | We’ve got to deliver this placenta now. | 现在就要取胎盘 |
[01:38] | No, it’s a–it’s a monster! | 不 是恶魔 |
[01:40] | Kill–kill it. | 杀了他 |
[01:42] | Baby’s temp is 94. I need more blankets! | 婴儿体温34.5 还需要毯子 |
[01:44] | – Versed’s in! – Let’s start an IV. | -镇静打好了 -开始挂瓶 |
[01:46] | Get two units of O neg on the rapid transfuser | 取胎盘 需要两单位O型血 |
[01:48] | and start the MTP. | 马上输血 |
[01:48] | Vitals at 86. | 血氧量86 |
[01:50] | Turn the O2 up to ten liters. | 氧气加到10公升 |
[01:52] | I got the placenta. | 我拿到胎盘了 |
[01:54] | Heart rate’s down. | 心率在下降 |
[01:55] | Pressure’s stable. | 血压稳定 |
[01:56] | Baby’s starting to pink up. | 婴儿开始回暖了 |
[01:58] | Hey. Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:01] | You just had a baby. | 你刚刚生了个孩子 |
[02:03] | That’s your baby. | 那是你的孩子 |
[02:06] | Baby? | 孩子 |
[02:10] | Call Child and Family Services. | 打电话给儿童和家庭服务部 |
[02:12] | No way she’s taking this baby home. | 决不能让她把孩子带回家 |
[02:15] | Baby? Baby? | 孩子 孩子 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:32] | Temperature’s back to 98. | 体温回到36.7了 |
[02:35] | I’ll be back to check on him in a little bit. | 我一会儿在回来看看 |
[02:37] | Poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[02:39] | Let me know if anything changes. | 如果有什么变化就来告诉我 |
[02:44] | Hey, how’s the mom? | 那个妈妈怎么样了 |
[02:46] | Better, apparently, after a little methadone. | 服了一些美沙酮好多了 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna talk to her about detox. | 我去问问她戒毒的事情 |
[02:49] | Tox screen showed heroin. | 毒品检测结果是海洛因 |
[02:51] | Great. Odds are the baby’s | 真是 孩子可能 |
[02:52] | going to have the same result. | 也会检测出毒品 |
[02:54] | Eh, never know. | 说不准 |
[02:55] | Might be a high-stress user. | 也有可能高压吸毒 |
[02:56] | Baby could be fine. | 孩子可能没事 |
[02:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:01] | Ms. Crawford? | 克劳福德女士 |
[03:03] | I’m Dr. Charles. Uh… | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[03:04] | glad to see you’re doing a little better. | 很高兴看到你好一些了 |
[03:06] | Anything we can get you? Something to drink? | 需要什么吗 要喝的吗 |
[03:09] | I just want to go. | 我只想走 |
[03:11] | I don’t blame you, but we do need to make sure | 可以理解 但我们得确认 |
[03:13] | that you’re stable first. | 你的情况已经稳定了 |
[03:15] | So, you do understand that the DCFS is on the way | 所以你应该能理解儿童与家庭服务部 |
[03:18] | to arrange a custodian for your child? | 正在来为你的孩子安排一个监护人吧 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 理解 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:24] | I was looking at your tox screen and I’m just curious. | 我刚在看你的毒品检测结果 我很好奇 |
[03:26] | How long have you been using for? | 你已经吸毒多久了 |
[03:29] | Roughly? | 大概估算 |
[03:31] | The reason I ask is that we do have a number of programs here | 我这么问是因为我们医院 |
[03:35] | at the hospital that are– that are available to you. | 也有一些项目可以帮助你 |
[03:37] | One particular, um– | 特别是… |
[03:38] | I-I said I-I just want to go. | 我说了我想走 |
[03:41] | I understand that, but this would be an opportunity– | 我明白 但这可能是个机会… |
[03:42] | Dr. Charles, can I talk to you for a second? | 查尔斯医生 我能和你说两句吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[03:52] | I’ll, uh, check in with you later. | 我回头再来 |
[03:57] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[03:59] | You do understand that we have an obligation | 你知道我们有义务 |
[04:01] | to try to get addicts into a program | 帮助毒瘾患者 |
[04:02] | – before they leave the hospital? – Yeah, but clearly, | -在出院前接受戒断治疗吧 -是的 但很明显 |
[04:04] | – she doesn’t want our help. – We don’t know that. | -她不想要我们的帮助 -这我们不能断定 |
[04:06] | We almost never get through on the first shot. | 我们还没有尝试过 |
[04:07] | She won’t even talk to you, Dr. Charles. | 她根本不想和你说话 查尔斯医生 |
[04:09] | Ethan, somebody puts up a wall like that– | 伊森 有人竖起这样的保护壁 |
[04:11] | they’re usually trying to protect something. | 他们通常是想保护什么 |
[04:13] | That’s often worth chipping away at. | 也通常值得去了解 |
[04:23] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[04:26] | Can you not see that I’m working? | 你看不到我在忙吗 |
[04:28] | I’m just trying to get a closer look. | 我只是想来近距离看看 |
[04:31] | Observing the charge nurse in her natural habitat. | 观察一下护士长的真实工作状态 |
[04:36] | Aren’t the paramedics supposed to | 护理人员不是应该 |
[04:37] | drop off their patients and leave? | 放下病人就走吗 |
[04:39] | Not paramedics with an agenda. | 有目标的护理人员不是 |
[04:43] | Have dinner with me tonight. | 今晚和我一起吃饭吧 |
[04:45] | My answer’s the same as it was last time: | 我的回答还是和上次一样 |
[04:48] | no. | 不行 |
[04:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:52] | We went out for drinks. | 我们出去喝过东西了 |
[04:53] | Right, drinks. | 对啊 喝东西 |
[04:54] | That’s not a date. | 那可不算约会 |
[04:56] | Having dinner is dating, | 一起吃晚餐就是约会了 |
[04:58] | and we are not having dinner. | 所以我们不能一起吃晚饭 |
[05:00] | Well, not yet. | 还早呢 |
[05:01] | It’s not even lunchtime. | 午饭时间都还没到 |
[05:08] | Hey, Miss Dempsey. Mr. Goodwin. | 丹普西小姐 古德温先生 |
[05:11] | – Dr. Halstead. – Haven’t seen you in a while. | -霍斯特德医生 -好久不见 |
[05:12] | – What’s going on? – Still no cure | -最近如何 -核上性麻痹 |
[05:14] | for supranuclear palsy, as you can see. | 还是治不好 你也看到了 |
[05:16] | But we do therapy three times a week | 但我们一周做三次治疗 |
[05:18] | and try to get around the block every night after dinner. | 每天吃完晚饭都会出去散步 |
[05:20] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[05:22] | Let’s get you onto the bed here. | 躺到这张床上吧 |
[05:26] | I see they keep making these things | 他们让这些床 |
[05:27] | higher and higher. | 越来越高 |
[05:28] | Yeah, it’s completely unacceptable. | 没错 这可绝对不行 |
[05:30] | I’ll look into it immediately. | 我马上去查 |
[05:35] | How long have you had that cough? | 你咳嗽多久了 |
[05:37] | A few days now. | 几天了 |
[05:40] | Temp’s 103. | 体温39.4 |
[05:41] | Has the palsy been making it harder to swallow? | 麻痹有没有让你吞咽困难 |
[05:44] | Uh, yeah, in the last couple of months. | 嗯 最近这几个月是有点 |
[05:47] | Bert keeps making me smoothies, | 伯特一直给我做奶昔 |
[05:48] | but I sneak in a granola bar every now and then. | 但是我还是会偶尔偷吃燕麦棒 |
[05:52] | Lean forward for me, would you? | 能往前靠一点吗 |
[05:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you’re pretty clogged up. | 堵塞很严重 |
[06:03] | Wouldn’t surprise me | 我觉得可能是 |
[06:04] | if something went down the wrong tube | 有什么东西误进了气管 |
[06:05] | and turned into a pneumonia. | 引发了肺炎 |
[06:07] | Well, you can treat that, can’t you? | 你可以治好她的 对吧 |
[06:08] | Yes. I’m gonna start you on some antibiotics | 嗯 我先给你开一点抗生素 |
[06:11] | while we wait for the culture results, | 等培养结果出来 |
[06:12] | but for right now, | 不过现在 |
[06:13] | you do nothing, | 你什么都别做 |
[06:14] | and I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[06:15] | I can do that. | 我能做得到 |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:23] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[06:25] | I know she has a degenerative disease, | 我知道她得的是退行性疾病 |
[06:27] | and that I won’t have her forever, but, uh, | 她陪伴不了我多久了 但是 |
[06:30] | her mind’s all there. | 她的意识很清楚 |
[06:33] | I want to be able to take her home. | 我想能好好地把她带回家 |
[06:35] | I promise I’m gonna do everything I can. | 我保证我会尽我所能 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Hey, dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃晚餐吗 |
[06:44] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[06:45] | Going to watch Noah’s hockey game. | 我要去看诺亚的曲棍球比赛 |
[06:48] | I know that stuff’s not a big deal to you, | 我知道你觉得这种事没什么大不了的 |
[06:50] | but it’s important to me. | 但这对我来说很重要 |
[06:51] | “That stuff”? You mean adult rec league sports? | “这种事” 你是说成人体育联赛吗 |
[06:54] | I mean family. | 我是指家人 |
[06:56] | Why do you think family’s not a big deal to me? | 你为什么认为我觉得家人没什么大不了的 |
[06:58] | I don’t know. You never talk about them. | 我不知道 你从来没提过 |
[07:00] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好提的 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | Hey, Ava. | 艾娃 |
[07:06] | Can you cover for me tomorrow? | 明天能帮我代班吗 |
[07:08] | Sure. Are you getting sick? | 好的 你生病了吗 |
[07:10] | No, I’m headed to Minneapolis. | 不 我要去明尼阿波利斯 |
[07:11] | That sounds even worse. Why are you going there? | 听起来更糟糕了 你为什么要去那里 |
[07:15] | Oh, is that where Robin moved to? | 罗宾是搬到那里了吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[07:18] | So, this is what, | 那这算什么 |
[07:19] | a misguided attempt to win her back? | 弄巧成拙想要挽回吗 |
[07:21] | – Forget I asked. – No, I’m happy to do it, | -还是算了吧 -不 我很乐意 |
[07:23] | mostly because I find your gift for self-flagellation fascinating. | 主要是我觉得你折磨自己的样子很有趣 |
[07:27] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:28] | Just that, from what I gather, this sounds like | 据我所知 感觉你肯定会 |
[07:29] | a fool’s errand. | 白跑一趟 |
[07:30] | CT’s own Dr. Phil? Thank you. | CT科的菲尔医生吗 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | Dr. Who? | 什么医生 |
[07:35] | Dr. Rhodes, CFD just called. | 罗德斯医生 芝加哥消防局打来电话 |
[07:37] | They’ve got a man trapped in a collapsed building | 有个人被困在倒塌的楼里 |
[07:38] | and need a surgeon. You’re on trauma today? | 需要手术 你今天在创伤科值班吧 |
[07:40] | – I am. – Good. | -没错 -很好 |
[07:41] | Ambo’s waiting to take you there right now, | 救护车在等着送你去现场 |
[07:43] | and take Dr. Bekker, too. | 带上贝克医生 |
[07:44] | You could use a second pair of hands. | 你可能会需要帮忙 |
[07:46] | She is CT. How about one of the other trauma surgeons? | 她是CT科的 带创伤手术科的医生吧 |
[07:48] | I’m already losing you. | 我已经把你调派出去了 |
[07:49] | I can’t afford to lose another. | 不想再失去其他人了 |
[07:51] | I’ll let Dr. Latham know where you are. | 我去告诉莱瑟医生你在哪里 |
[07:53] | Let’s move it. | 走吧 |
[07:56] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[07:59] | Yeah, uh, what’s the status | 里斯医生的试用期 |
[08:01] | on Dr. Reese’s probation? | 表现怎么样 |
[08:03] | Well, she’s been doing daily individualized therapy | 她每天都在做例行会诊 |
[08:06] | and a course in hospital safety, | 并参加了医院安全课程 |
[08:08] | so she should be in good shape to start back up. | 她应该已经做好上岗准备了 |
[08:10] | Uh, good. I’d like you to give me | 很好 我想让你 |
[08:12] | a detailed progress report once she returns to work. | 等她回来工作后 给我一份详细的进程报告 |
[08:16] | Well, actually, I’m not going to be supervising her anymore. | 事实上 我不打算继续督导她了 |
[08:18] | She’s going to be working under Dr. Chapman. | 她跟着查普曼医生工作 |
[08:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:21] | Under my supervision, | 在我的督导下 |
[08:22] | Dr. Reese assaulted a patient with pepper spray. | 里斯医生用辣椒水袭击了一名病人 |
[08:25] | You know, and…I don’t know. My clinical approach | 我不知道 可能和我的 |
[08:28] | might have had something to do with it, so… | 诊治方法有关系 所以… |
[08:29] | I just think for now, | 我想暂时 |
[08:31] | Dr. Chapman might be a better fit. | 查普曼医生可能更适合督导她 |
[08:33] | Okay. Whatever you think is best. | 你觉得好就行 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:37] | Uh, Sharon, I heard that– | 莎伦 我听说 |
[08:39] | that Bert’s back in the hospital today. | 伯特今天回医院了 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[08:50] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[08:52] | – What’s going on? – He’s inconsolable. | -怎么了 -他一直哭 |
[08:54] | I’ve tried rocking him, swaddling him,s inging. | 我又摇又哄 给他唱歌 |
[08:56] | Nothing I do calms him down. | 怎么样都不行 |
[08:59] | Heart rate’s in the 190s. | 心率190多 |
[09:00] | O2 sats have been dropping. | 血氧含量一直在下降 |
[09:02] | Has he been feeding? | 喂过了吗 |
[09:04] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没喂 |
[09:06] | Is it possible he’s still in shock from the cold? | 他有没有可能还因为受凉惊吓了 |
[09:08] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[09:10] | I’ll go see if his labs are back. | 我去看看他的测验结果出来没有 |
[09:11] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[09:13] | He’s addicted to heroin. | 他犯毒瘾了 |
[09:16] | He’s going through withdrawal. | 必须要给他戒毒 |
[09:25] | I heard about the baby. | 我听说那孩子的事了 |
[09:27] | and Neonatal abstinence syndrome. | 以及他患有的新生儿戒断综合征 |
[09:28] | That’s a– that’s a rough road. | 治疗起来…很漫长 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I’m giving him fluids, Ativan, | 我给他输液 用络艾塞半 |
[09:32] | and aspiration precautions, | 并做了吸入防范措施 |
[09:34] | but his numbers aren’t getting any better. | 但他并没有好转的迹象 |
[09:36] | How’s the mom? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[09:37] | Just wants to get out and get her next fix. | 只想出院继续她的生活 |
[09:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Studies show that babies who are not thriving | 研究表示身体不好的婴儿 |
[09:42] | actually do significantly better | 和自己的生母 |
[09:44] | when they have physical contact | 进行生理上的接触后 |
[09:45] | with their biological mothers. | 会有显著的好转 |
[09:47] | – So? – So I think we should | -所以 -所以我觉得我们应该 |
[09:48] | have LeAnn hold him for a little bit. | 让莉安抱一会他 |
[09:50] | You can’t be serious. She tried to kill him. | 开什么玩笑 她想杀了他来着 |
[09:51] | She would be supervised. | 我们会派人看着 |
[09:54] | Even hearing the mother’s heartbeat | 听到母亲的心跳都能 |
[09:55] | can lower cortisol levels and stress. | 降低他的皮质醇水平和压力水平 |
[09:57] | LeAnn had nine months to do right by her baby. | 莉安有九个月能好好对待她的宝宝 |
[09:59] | She lost that chance. | 她已经浪费了机会 |
[10:00] | – Dr. Charles… – Well, I appreciate | -查尔斯医生 -我认同 |
[10:02] | your concern for your… for your patient, | 你对 你的病人的担忧 |
[10:04] | Dr. Manning, but I’m also concerned for mine, | 曼宁医生 但我对我的病人也有关心 |
[10:06] | and here’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[10:08] | That baby’s going home with somebody else. | 那孩子早晚会被领养进别的家庭 |
[10:10] | We let LeAnn bond with him, and then just rip him away? | 我们却让莉安和他熟悉 然后再抱走他吗 |
[10:13] | Any chance we have of helping her…pretty much gone for good. | 我们帮助她的机会 基本上都已经消失了 |
[10:17] | Dr. Charles, we’re talking about an infant’s life. | 查尔斯医生 我们在说的可是孩子的性命 |
[10:19] | I’m aware of that, but I just think that | 这我知道 但我就是在想 |
[10:21] | we should take a beat and look at all sides of this. | 我们应该更全面地考虑这个问题 |
[10:23] | Excuse me, Dr. Manning. | 打断一下 曼宁医生 |
[10:25] | DCFS is on their way. | 儿保部的人正在赶来 |
[10:27] | They’ve got some foster parents | 他们找了一些备选的寄养家庭 |
[10:28] | that might be interested | 可能会有兴趣 |
[10:29] | in caring for your patient. | 照顾你的病人 |
[10:31] | Good. Um, just have them give me a little bit of time. | 好 不过请他们再给我一点时间 |
[10:33] | Okay? Um, the baby’s not stable yet. | 好吗 孩子现在还不太稳定 |
[10:35] | – I’ll do my best. – Thank you. | -我尽量 -谢谢 |
[10:39] | Oh, hey, Sharon. | 你好啊莎伦 |
[10:41] | Hello, Bert. | 你好 伯特 |
[10:43] | Uh, how’s Miss Dempsey doing? | 丹普西女士怎么样了 |
[10:46] | Well, hopefully, we’ll be out of here soon. | 但愿我们能尽快出院 |
[10:47] | Dr. Halstead’s on top of it. | 霍斯特德医生正在治疗 |
[10:49] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[10:51] | And how are you doing? | 你最近还好吗 |
[10:53] | Me? I’m, you know, the same: | 我吗 你懂的 就那样 |
[10:54] | hanging in there, trying to help as best I can. | 将就着过 尽量帮帮她 |
[10:57] | Well, I’m sure it isn’t easy. | 我想肯定不容易 |
[10:59] | No, it isn’t. | 确实 |
[11:01] | Watching her get a little worse every day | 眼看着她一天天恶化下去 |
[11:03] | and struggling with the things | 一些日常小事越来越艰难 |
[11:05] | that were easy just a few weeks ago and… | 明明几周之前还十分轻松 |
[11:11] | Anyhow, I… I should get back. | 总之 我该回去了 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:19] | Once you return to work, | 你回来上班之后 |
[11:20] | we’ll round twice a day, | 我们一天轮两班 |
[11:21] | do a chart review every morning, | 每天早上进行表格审核 |
[11:23] | and you’ll observe group therapy every afternoon. | 你每天下午观摩集体治疗 |
[11:26] | By “Observe,” Do you mean I will be sitting in? | 你说的观摩是我也得进去吗 |
[11:28] | No, we have a one-way mirror. | 不用 我们有单面镜房间 |
[11:30] | I don’t believe in using house staff as cheap labor. | 我并不支持把住院医师当廉价劳力的理念 |
[11:33] | You first. | 你先请 |
[11:35] | Residency is a time to watch | 住院实习的时间应该用来观摩 |
[11:37] | and absorb. | 和吸收 |
[11:41] | Okay. Uh, though, speaking about therapy, | 好吧 不过说到治疗 |
[11:43] | I’ve been reading up on Erikson’s theories | 我最近读了埃里克森的理论 |
[11:46] | for strategic interaction, and it’s an interesting take, | 策略性互动 这种方法我觉得很有趣 |
[11:49] | focusing on a patient’s, uh, personal strengths, | 从病人个人的力量入手 |
[11:51] | rather than their pathologies. | 而不是他们的病理征状 |
[11:52] | Yes, interactional therapy is interesting, but | 互动策略确实很有趣 不过 |
[11:54] | you should spend the rest of your suspension | 你应该把你余下的停职期用来 |
[11:56] | learning these. | 学习这些 |
[11:58] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[12:00] | Treatment algorithms | 治疗算法 |
[12:01] | for the seven most common conditions we see. | 是我们面对过的最常见的七种情况 |
[12:04] | But these are flow charts. | 但这些都是流程图 |
[12:06] | How do you individualize the therapy? | 还怎么进行个性化治疗 |
[12:08] | Step three. | 第三步 |
[12:09] | Is the patient responding to medication? | 病人对药物反应是否良好 |
[12:11] | Yes, no. | 是 或否 |
[12:14] | Thursday afternoons, we do journal club. | 周四下午我们开文献报告会 |
[12:16] | You’re welcome to listen in. | 欢迎你来旁听 |
[12:21] | – What happened? – Building’s condemned. | -什么情况 -老旧危楼 |
[12:23] | Supposed to be empty, | 本不应该住人 |
[12:24] | but we thought we heard somebody inside. | 但我们听见里面有人 |
[12:25] | Turned out to be a squatter. Guy’s name is Gary. | 原来是有人蹭房住 名字叫加里 |
[12:27] | He’s got a big chunk of concrete | 他的左腿上 |
[12:28] | compressing his left leg | 压着好大一块水泥 |
[12:29] | and a piece of rebar straight up through his groin. | 还有一段钢筋穿透了他的下腹 |
[12:32] | We got pressure on it, but he’s bleeding pretty bad. | 我们做了包扎 但他出了不少血 |
[12:33] | If we stop the bleed, can we get him out? | 止血之后你们能救他出来吗 |
[12:35] | – Hard to say. – Hey, Lieutenant! | -难说 -副队 |
[12:36] | – Yeah? – Uh, the concrete’s a bear. | -怎么了 -那水泥块是承重块 |
[12:40] | We can’t use the bags on it, | 没法用气袋撑起来 |
[12:41] | but we might be able to | 但我们也许能用 |
[12:42] | break it up with the air chisel. | 气錾来敲碎它 |
[12:45] | Be careful. We haven’t been able to clear a path yet, | 小心 我们还没清出一条道路来 |
[12:48] | so we’re gonna have to sneak through. | 我们得小心钻过去 |
[12:51] | – Watch your heads. – Yeah. | -当心头 -好的 |
[12:53] | Ah, here we go, Gary. | 我们来了 加里 |
[12:54] | We got Dr. Rhodes | 这位是罗德斯医生 |
[12:56] | and Dr. Bekker. | 还有贝克医生 |
[12:59] | Now, Gary, | 加里 |
[13:00] | we’re gonna take good care of you, all right? | 我们会治好你的 好吗 |
[13:04] | All right. Hey, you’re okay. | 好了 这就对了 |
[13:08] | All right, draw up another round of labs, | 好 再做一轮测试 |
[13:09] | – and hang a gram of vanco. – Yep. | -再注射一克万古霉素 -好的 |
[13:11] | Hey, Ms. Dempsey. | 丹普西女士 |
[13:13] | The antibiotics aren’t working, are they? | 抗生素没管用 是不是 |
[13:16] | No, they’re not, | 确实没有 |
[13:18] | and it’s possible the bacteria | 而细菌很有可能 |
[13:20] | has spread from your lungs into your blood. | 已经从你的肺部扩散到了血液里 |
[13:23] | Sepsis. | 败血症 |
[13:25] | I’ve been reading. | 我也在查资料 |
[13:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:29] | Now, I’m hoping this new antibiotic we’re starting | 我希望接下来要用的新抗生素 |
[13:32] | will turn things around, | 能够扭转局面 |
[13:34] | but, as you know, the supranuclear palsy | 但你也知道 核上性麻痹 |
[13:36] | makes your immune system less effective, | 让你的免疫系统不那么管用了 |
[13:38] | so there’s also a chance before we get there | 所以也有可能在药物生效之前 |
[13:39] | your lungs will start to give out. | 你的肺就已经先不行了 |
[13:42] | Now, if it comes to that, | 如果到了那一步 |
[13:44] | I am gonna have to intubate you. | 我就需要给你插管了 |
[13:47] | And put me on a ventilator? | 然后给我上呼吸机吗 |
[13:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:50] | But hopefully, it’s only temporary, | 不过希望只是暂时使用 |
[13:51] | until we can clear the infection. | 感染一消除就可以取下来 |
[13:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:59] | Hang in there. | 你坚持住 |
[14:00] | I’ll be back to check on you in a few minutes. | 我过一会儿就来看你 |
[14:03] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[14:08] | I don’t want that ventilator. | 我不想上呼吸机 |
[14:11] | I understand this sounds daunting, | 我知道这听起来很吓人 |
[14:13] | but like I said, if it comes to that, | 但正如我所说 就算到了那一步 |
[14:15] | we may very well be able to get you off it again soon. | 我们也可能很快就取下呼吸机 |
[14:17] | Or you may not. | 但也可能取不下来了 |
[14:20] | I know how this all ends. | 我知道这会是什么结局 |
[14:22] | Lyla, | 莱拉 |
[14:24] | if your lungs fail and I don’t intubate, | 如果你的肺崩溃了而我们又没插管 |
[14:27] | you’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[14:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Ms. Crawford? | 克劳福德女士 |
[14:44] | I told you, I don’t want to talk. | 我说了 我不想谈了 |
[14:46] | Uh, I’m not here to discuss detox. | 我不是来讨论戒毒的 |
[14:48] | I want to talk to you about your baby. | 我是想谈谈你的孩子 |
[14:51] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | He’s a boy, | 是个男孩 |
[14:55] | and he’s withdrawing from heroin. | 他受到了海洛因的影响 |
[14:57] | He’s, um, not eating, not sleeping. | 不吃东西 不睡觉 |
[15:00] | Breathing and heartbeat aren’t quite as regular as we’d like. | 呼吸和心跳不规律 并不理想 |
[15:04] | So give him some medicine. | 那就给他吃药啊 |
[15:07] | Well, we have been, but… | 我们一直在这样做 |
[15:08] | it is not quite that simple. | 但是事情并不这么简单 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:20] | LeAnn, adults have years | 莉安 成人有很多年时间 |
[15:21] | to develop the coping mechanisms | 可以在体内建立应对机制 |
[15:23] | that helps us get through life’s trouble spots. | 帮助我们渡过人生难关 |
[15:27] | Uh, a newborn doesn’t have any. | 但是新生儿没有 |
[15:29] | You know, for him, his mother | 对他来说 他的母亲 |
[15:31] | is the only thing in the world | 是这世界上 |
[15:32] | that makes him feel safe. | 唯一能给他安全感的存在 |
[15:34] | Being held by her, | 被母亲抱在怀里 |
[15:36] | you know, feeling her skin… | 感受她的皮肤 |
[15:39] | You want me to hold him? | 你希望我抱他吗 |
[15:41] | Well, it might be the best medicine we’ve got. | 这大概是我们目前最好的药了 |
[15:49] | I-I-I don’t… | 我 我不… |
[15:51] | I don’t know how to hold a baby. | 我不知道该怎么抱孩子 |
[15:53] | Well, we can show you. | 我们可以教你 |
[15:54] | We can teach you how to do that. | 我们可以教会你怎么抱 |
[15:57] | But… | 但是 |
[15:58] | this baby’s sick ’cause of me, right? | 孩子生病是因为我 对吧 |
[16:02] | There’s–there’s no way that more of me | 让他再接触我 |
[16:04] | is gonna help it. | 不会有好处吧 |
[16:07] | Well… | 这… |
[16:10] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[16:13] | Please leave me alone. | 请让我一个人静静 |
[16:28] | Ms. Dempsey? | 丹普西小姐 |
[16:30] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[16:33] | What can I do for you? | 请问有什么可以帮你 |
[16:35] | I’m sure I’m the last person you want to talk to. | 你肯定最不想跟我说话了 |
[16:39] | I know Bert didn’t do right by you, | 我知道伯特伤害了你 |
[16:42] | but he’s a good man. | 但他是个好人 |
[16:45] | He shouldn’t be alone. | 他不该孤身一人 |
[16:47] | Well, he was fortunate to have found you. | 他能找到你是他的幸运 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | But he won’t have me for long. | 但他不会拥有我很久 |
[16:58] | I signed a do-not-resuscitate order. | 我签了拒绝救助的协议 |
[17:02] | I see. | 好 |
[17:06] | So when my time does come, | 等我的时间到了 |
[17:10] | would you look after him? | 你能照顾他吗 |
[17:12] | You don’t have to answer now. Just… | 你可以不必现在回答 但是… |
[17:15] | please think about it. | 请你考虑一下 |
[17:29] | Let’s see what we got here, all right? | 来看看情况如何 |
[17:33] | Wait, hold pressure, hold pressure. | 等等 别松手 继续压着 |
[17:36] | All right. There. | 好了 就这样 |
[17:40] | Yep. Move your hands. | 动一下手 |
[17:43] | Just a bit. | 稍微动一下 |
[17:45] | Can you see it? | 能看到吗 |
[17:48] | No, can’t clamp the artery. | 不行 十字夹不住动脉 |
[17:49] | Rebar’s in the way. | 钢筋堵住了 |
[17:51] | Herrmann, any chance of getting him out of here? | 赫尔曼 你能把他从这里救出去吗 |
[17:54] | We’re gonna try the air chisels, | 我们打算试试气錾 |
[17:55] | but it don’t look good. | 但是情况并不乐观 |
[18:01] | All right, we’re gonna have to do a REBOA. | 好吧 只能做主动脉球囊阻断 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | Gary? | 加里 |
[18:05] | An ER-REBOA is a catheter | 主动脉球囊阻断 |
[18:06] | with a balloon at the tip | 是指用一个带着气球的导管 |
[18:07] | that I can thread into your aorta. | 穿过你的动脉 |
[18:09] | Once I inflate the balloon, | 然后让气球充气 |
[18:12] | it’ll keep you from bleeding. | 就能够为你止血 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[18:17] | Ready. Keep pressure there. | 准备好 继续压好 |
[18:18] | Got it. Yep, hang on. | 好 稍等 |
[18:21] | – Watch it. – Hang on, bud. | -小心点 -坚持住 兄弟 |
[18:23] | Connor, we can’t do that. | 康纳 不能这样做 |
[18:25] | Once you inflate the balloon, | 一旦把气球充气 |
[18:26] | we’ll only have 30 minutes to get him out of here. | 我们就只有三十分钟时间救他出来 |
[18:28] | He’s lost too much blood already. | 他已经失血过多 |
[18:30] | It’s gonna take a lot of movement | 但是要带他离开 |
[18:31] | to get him out of here, | 还需要移动很远 |
[18:32] | and we won’t be able to maintain pressure. | 到时候没办法保证压力了 |
[18:34] | So you’re going to risk | 那你要冒险 |
[18:35] | prolonged loss of circulation instead? | 让他长期无法血液循环吗 |
[18:37] | I realize it can necessitate amputation, | 我明白这有可能导致截肢 |
[18:39] | but I promise you, | 但是我向你保证 |
[18:40] | if we don’t place a REBOA, | 如果不做主动脉球囊阻断 |
[18:42] | he’s going to bleed out right in front of us. | 他就会在我们眼前血流而死 |
[18:45] | – Yeah? – Hey, what’s going on? | -你说 -怎么了 |
[18:47] | Nothing, Gary. | 没事 加里 |
[18:49] | We’re gonna get you out of here as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快救你出去 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:59] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[19:03] | Easy. Just breathe, buddy. | 别紧张 深呼吸 |
[19:07] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[19:09] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[19:20] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:25] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[19:27] | How’d it go with Dr. Chapman? | 跟查普曼医生见面顺利吗 |
[19:30] | Uh, it was fine. | 很顺利 |
[19:31] | She’s fine. | 她挺好 |
[19:33] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:35] | Is there an issue? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:39] | I prefer to come back to your service. | 我更想回来帮你 |
[19:43] | I understand, really, I do, | 我理解 真的 |
[19:45] | but I-I think it’s very important that you explore | 但是我觉得让你去探索新的临床治疗方式 |
[19:48] | a different clinical approach. | 也非常重要 |
[19:51] | Yeah, well, Dr. Charles, I’m not an idiot. | 好吧 查尔斯医生 我不傻 |
[19:54] | Um, I know you think my anxiety, | 我知道你觉得我的焦虑症 |
[19:58] | my PTSD, if you will, | 我的创伤后应激障碍 |
[19:59] | stems directly from your being shot, | 似乎是你中枪直接导致的 |
[20:02] | that our working together is | 因此我们继续共事 |
[20:04] | negatively affecting my mental health… | 对我的心理健康有不良影响 |
[20:08] | But… | 但是 |
[20:09] | first of all, um, | 首先 |
[20:11] | these are my issues, and I’m working on them, | 这是我的问题 我在处理 |
[20:16] | and second of all, | 其次 |
[20:18] | you chose to bring me into psychiatry… | 你选择带我进入精神科 |
[20:24] | So I’m not about to let you pawn me off | 我不会让你把我踢走 |
[20:26] | onto that Dr. Chapman… | 去找那个查普曼医生 |
[20:29] | When you’re the psychiatrist I want to be. | 因为你才是我想成为的精神学家 |
[20:36] | Um…I mean, I-I almost lost you once. | 上次我差点就失去你 |
[20:39] | I-I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你 |
[20:45] | Oh. I… | 我 |
[20:47] | I very much appreciate | 我很感激 |
[20:49] | what you’re saying, | 你刚才说的一切 |
[20:51] | but as a–as a clinician, | 但是作为临床医生 |
[20:52] | – and as a- – Dr. Charles… | -而且作为… -查尔斯医生 |
[20:54] | And as a teacher, I just think that this is | 作为你的老师 我真的认为 |
[20:58] | the best course of action that we stick with Dr. Chapman. | 你留在查普曼医生那里是最好的选择 |
[21:09] | Bert, stop. | 伯特 别这样 |
[21:11] | Sweetheart, this isn’t right. No. | 宝贝 这样不对 不行 |
[21:13] | Mr. Goodwin, it’s not up to me. | 古德温先生 这不由我说了算 |
[21:15] | Bert, please… | 伯特 拜托 |
[21:16] | How can you not do anything? | 你怎么能袖手旁观 |
[21:21] | I explained all her options. | 我向她说明了所有的选择 |
[21:23] | But you’re her doctor. | 但你是她的医生 |
[21:24] | Tell her what’s best. | 该告诉她怎样最好 |
[21:26] | She made her wishes very clear. | 她很清楚地表达了自己的意愿 |
[21:27] | There’s nothing else I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[21:28] | So you’re just going to stand around and let her die? | 所以你就打算眼睁睁看她死吗 |
[21:31] | What the hell kind of hospital is this? | 这到底是哪门子医院 |
[21:32] | – Bert, Bert… – Bert. | -伯特 伯特 -伯特 |
[21:34] | Bert. | 伯特 |
[21:37] | She needs another doctor, | 她要换个医生 |
[21:39] | one who will do something if she gets worse. | 换个会想方设法救她的医生 |
[21:40] | Bert, this is her choice. | 伯特 这是她的选择 |
[21:42] | She’s got a fever. | 她烧糊涂了 |
[21:44] | She doesn’t know what she wants. | 不知道自己想要什么 |
[21:45] | This is hard, I know, | 要接受很难 我明白 |
[21:47] | but Dr. Halstead is doing everything he can | 但霍斯特德医生已经 |
[21:50] | within the scope of Lyla’s wishes. | 在莱拉的意愿下尽他所能了 |
[21:53] | The best thing you can do right now | 你现在最应该做的事 |
[21:55] | is go back in that room | 就是回到那间病房 |
[21:57] | and be with her. | 陪着她 |
[22:07] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:10] | Fine. | 还好 |
[22:18] | You don’t think I should go see my baby, do you? | 你觉得我不该去看我的孩子 对吧 |
[22:21] | That’s up to you. | 这得看你 |
[22:26] | They say he’s sick. | 他们说他病了 |
[22:32] | Yeah, he is. | 对 是的 |
[22:35] | I never planned on getting pregnant. | 我从没料到自己会怀孕 |
[22:38] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[22:43] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[22:47] | You think I’m terrible. | 你觉得我很差劲吧 |
[22:51] | I just wish things had worked out differently | 我只希望你和你的孩子 |
[22:53] | for you and your baby. | 能有不同的人生 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | But I guess where you’re from, | 但我想你的人生里 |
[23:03] | things work out great for everybody. | 一定是大家都很顺利吧 |
[23:07] | Why would you understand? | 你怎么会明白呢 |
[23:10] | Actually, I understand a lot better than you think. | 其实我比你想象得要更明白 |
[23:19] | Getting hungry yet? | 饿了吗 |
[23:21] | I know you think this is charming, but it’s not. | 我知道你自以为很迷人 但并不是 |
[23:25] | Hey, you remember our first date? | 你记得我们第一次约会吗 |
[23:27] | Mexican food… | 墨西哥菜 |
[23:29] | at the mall. | 在商场里 |
[23:30] | No, I mean afterwards. | 不 我是指在那之后 |
[23:32] | We were throwing pennies into the pond | 我们一起往许愿池里 |
[23:35] | where people made wishes. | 丢硬币 |
[23:36] | You know what mine was? | 你知道我许的什么愿吗 |
[23:38] | A second date with the pretty woman | 和我身边坐着的这位女士 |
[23:39] | sitting next to me. | 再一次约会 |
[23:41] | That’s a sweet story. | 真感人 |
[23:43] | Too bad it ends with you cheating on her. | 只可惜最后你背叛了她 |
[23:45] | – I’ve changed, Maggie. – So you say. | -我洗心革面了 麦基 -随你怎么说 |
[23:49] | But this time, I’m smart enough to draw the line. | 但这回 我很理智 知道划清界限 |
[23:54] | – Maggie, just– – Barry… | -麦基 只… -巴里 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | We’re good. Keep going. | 我们没事 继续走 |
[24:24] | This place is unstable. Another shift like that, | 这地方太不稳定了 再来这么一下 |
[24:26] | and the whole thing’s going to come down, Rhodes. | 整个都会塌掉的 罗德斯 |
[24:29] | Guys, you gotta do something. | 各位 你们做点什么啊 |
[24:30] | We could try coming from another angle, | 我们可以从另一个角过来 |
[24:32] | but it’ll take 20 minutes. | 但需要二十分钟 |
[24:36] | His leg’s already cold. | 他的腿已经凉了 |
[24:38] | All it’s doing now is preventing us | 现在这一切都在阻止我们 |
[24:39] | from getting him to hospital. | 送他去医院 |
[24:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:47] | Gary… | 加里 |
[24:48] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:50] | Your leg is trapped | 你的腿被卡住了 |
[24:52] | and we need to get you out of here. | 但我们得带你离开这里 |
[24:54] | I’m afraid that the only way to do that | 恐怕我们唯一的办法 |
[24:55] | is to amputate. | 就是截肢 |
[24:58] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[25:00] | Gary, I’m very sorry, | 加里 很遗憾 |
[25:01] | but your leg has gone without blood for too long. | 但你的腿已经失血太久 |
[25:04] | Is that ’cause of that thing you put in me? | 是因为你放在我体内的那个东西吗 |
[25:06] | That balloon? | 那个气球吗 |
[25:07] | We had to do that | 我们那样做 |
[25:07] | so you wouldn’t lose even more blood, | 是为了防止你失去更多的血 |
[25:09] | but now that it’s in, | 但现在放进去之后 |
[25:10] | every minute puts you in more danger. | 每过一分钟你都会变得更危险 |
[25:11] | – No. – Gary… | -不 -加里 |
[25:12] | – Dr. Rhodes… – Get away! | -罗德斯医生 -滚开 |
[25:14] | Gary, listen to me. | 加里 听我说 |
[25:17] | I do not want you to die. | 我不希望你死掉 |
[25:19] | We have to get you to hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[25:21] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:22] | You are not taking my leg. | 别给我截肢 |
[25:26] | I wish we didn’t have to, | 如非必要 我也不愿意 |
[25:28] | but you’ve lost a lot of blood | 你已经失血很多了 |
[25:29] | and you are in grave danger. | 现在处境非常危险 |
[25:33] | You can’t. | 别 |
[25:35] | Please. | 求求你 |
[25:36] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[25:37] | I’m sorry, | 很遗憾 |
[25:39] | there isn’t. | 没有了 |
[25:41] | And I know how terrible this seems, | 我知道这看起来是多糟糕 |
[25:43] | but you have a lot of years to live | 但你还可以活很多年 |
[25:45] | and a lot of life to experience, | 还能体验更多的人生 |
[25:47] | and I don’t want you to miss out on that, | 我不希望你错过那些 |
[25:49] | but you will | 但首先 |
[25:51] | unless you let us help you | 你要让我们在此时此刻 |
[25:52] | right now. | 帮助你 |
[25:54] | But it’s my leg. | 但那是我的腿 |
[25:57] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[26:01] | You can. | 你可以 |
[26:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:13] | Now, Dr. Rhodes is going to numb you up. | 现在罗德斯医生会麻醉你 |
[26:15] | After that, you won’t feel anything. | 之后你就没有感觉了 |
[26:19] | Just keep looking at me, Gary. | 看着我 加里 |
[26:22] | I’ve got you. | 有我在 |
[26:47] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[26:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[26:51] | He’s having a seizure. | 他在抽搐 |
[26:52] | Give him a bolus of Ativan. | 给他注射一剂安定 |
[26:54] | O2 sats are down to 72. | 血氧浓度降到72了 |
[26:56] | He can’t get any air. | 他喘不上气 |
[26:57] | Bolus is in. | 注射完毕 |
[26:59] | He could suffer an anoxic brain injury. | 他可能会缺氧性脑伤的 |
[27:01] | Give him 0.1 milligrams of morphine. | 给他打0.1毫克吗啡 |
[27:12] | Stats down to 67. | 数据降到67了 |
[27:14] | He can’t go much longer. Give him another 0.1. | 他撑不住的 再给0.1毫克 |
[27:29] | Sats back to 77. | 数据回到77了 |
[27:31] | 81 81. | |
[27:33] | He’s breathing. | 他在呼吸了 |
[27:34] | Get a pediatric intubation kit. | 拿个小儿气管插管包 |
[27:36] | If this happens again, | 如果再发生 |
[27:37] | we’re going to have to put him on a vent. | 我们必须给他上呼吸机了 |
[27:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:48] | You have a very expressive face. | 你脸上的表情很丰富 |
[27:52] | Easy to read. | 很容易看出你在想什么 |
[27:53] | I’m not sure that’s a good thing. | 我不知道那是好是坏 |
[27:57] | When I told Bert that I was terminally ill, | 当我告诉伯特我得了晚期的疾病 |
[28:01] | my greatest fear was that he would leave me. | 我最害怕他会离开我 |
[28:05] | We had only been dating a couple of months. | 当时我们才约会了几个月 |
[28:15] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[28:17] | He stuck with me through thick and thin. | 他和我同甘共苦 |
[28:20] | He doesn’t deserve to have me leave him now. | 现在我要离开他 他不该承受这种事的 |
[28:23] | So if you need to take extreme measures | 如果你们需要使用非常手段 |
[28:26] | to keep me alive, | 才能使我活下来 |
[28:28] | do it. | 那就做吧 |
[28:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:37] | And you understand that means | 你知道这意味着 |
[28:38] | I may need to intubate you very soon? | 我将很快给你插管吧 |
[28:41] | I promise, | 我向你保证 |
[28:43] | this is my decision… | 这是我的决定 |
[28:46] | Not his. | 不是他的 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:53] | I’ll go change the order. | 我去改一下订单 |
[29:01] | And he’s gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[29:03] | He could, yeah. | 确实有这个可能 |
[29:06] | And you–you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[29:07] | that having me hold him is gonna help? | 我抱着他会有帮助吗 |
[29:09] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道你有很多事要问 |
[29:11] | and I-I just wouldn’t be doing it | 如果情况没有这么严重 |
[29:12] | if the situation wasn’t so dire, | 我是不会这么做的 |
[29:16] | but you’re his mother, and–and the baby needs you, | 但你是他的母亲 宝宝需要你 |
[29:18] | and I–if there’s any chance at all | 如果你抱着他能让他好起来 |
[29:20] | that your holding him might help him get better, | 有一丁点可能性的话 |
[29:24] | I think we should try. | 我认为我们应该试一下 |
[29:29] | This was my–my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[29:34] | I did this to him. | 是我让他变成这样的 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好吧 我同意 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:10] | He’s so small. | 他好小啊 |
[30:12] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[30:23] | Hold him close, now. | 抱紧一点 |
[30:26] | Against your skin. | 贴着你的皮肤 |
[30:30] | Hi. Don’t cry. | 你好呀 不要哭 |
[30:48] | Hi. Hi, yeah? | 你好啊 你好吗 |
[30:53] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[30:57] | She’s in SVT. | 她有室上性心动过速 |
[30:58] | 20 of etomidate, | 给她打20毫升依托咪酯 |
[30:59] | 50 of cisatracurium. | 和50毫升顺式阿曲库铵 |
[31:01] | Grab the intubation kit and charge the paddles to 25. | 拿上插管套件 把电极板充电到25 |
[31:03] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:04] | The infection’s overwhelming her system. | 感染在击败她的系统 |
[31:06] | She rescinded her DNR, | 她拒绝做心肺复苏 |
[31:07] | so I have to shock her heart | 所以我得电击她的心脏 |
[31:08] | back into rhythm and intubate. | 使心率回归正常 然后插管 |
[31:09] | Mr. Goodwin, I need you to step back. | 古德温先生 我需要你向后退一步 |
[31:12] | She’s doing this for me, isn’t she? | 她这么做是为了我 是吗 |
[31:15] | She–she doesn’t want this. Stop. | 她不会想要承受这些的 别做了 |
[31:17] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[31:20] | Lyla. | 莱拉 |
[31:20] | Lyla, this is a shockable rhythm. | 莱拉 你的心率可以电击复律 |
[31:22] | I can try to resuscitate you. Do you want me to do that? | 我可以给你做心肺复苏 你想要我这么做吗 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:30] | You heard her. You heard her. | 你听到她说的了 |
[31:31] | Don’t do this. | 别做这个了 |
[31:34] | Don’t… | 不要再… |
[31:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:31] | Baghdad. | 去急救室 |
[32:32] | All right, Karen, | 好吧 凯伦 |
[32:33] | tell the OR we’re on our way up | 告诉手术室我们要上去 |
[32:35] | as soon as this rebar’s out. | 只要我们把这根钢筋取出来 |
[32:36] | 100 milligrams of ketamine. | 准备100毫升氯胺酮 |
[32:38] | Get me a cut-down kit. | 帮我拿一组切开套件 |
[32:39] | And hang two units of O neg on the rapid transfuser. | 给快速输血仪上两单位O型阴性血 |
[32:45] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[32:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:50] | All right. Thanks, guys. | 好的 谢谢大家 |
[32:58] | Is that a REBOA? | 那是主动脉球囊阻断吗 |
[33:00] | Couldn’t get it down in the ambo. | 在救护车里取不下来 |
[33:01] | Pressure tanked every time I tried. | 每次我想尝试 他的血压就会快速下降 |
[33:03] | Of course it does. A REBOA in the field | 当然会这样了 现场做主动脉球囊阻断 |
[33:04] | is a problem waiting to happen. | 一定会有问题发生的 |
[33:06] | – Whose idea was this? – Mine. | -这是谁的主意 -我的 |
[33:08] | Dr. Rhodes, do you realize… | 罗德斯医生 你知道… |
[33:09] | It was the right call. | 这是个正确的决定 |
[33:10] | There was no other way to get him out of there alive. | 没有别的方法能让他活着离开那里 |
[33:15] | All right, wound looks good. | 好的 伤口状况良好 |
[33:17] | Taking down the REBOA. | 正在卸下主动脉球囊阻断 |
[33:18] | Watch the pressure. | 注意血压 |
[33:21] | Pressure’s holding. | 血压稳住了 |
[33:23] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[33:24] | All right, let’s get this thing out | 好的 把这东西取出来 |
[33:25] | and get him up to the OR. | 然后把他抬到手术室 |
[33:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:29] | – Yep. – One, two, three. | -准备好了 -一 二 三 |
[33:40] | No bleeding. Let’s go. | 没有出血 走吧 |
[33:43] | Nice job, Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 干得不错 |
[34:05] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[34:06] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[34:09] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:12] | Can I just have a quick word | 我能先和克劳福德夫人 |
[34:13] | with–with Ms. Crawford first? | 说两句吗 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:22] | Oh, wow, he looks great. | 他看上去真不错 |
[34:24] | A lot better, huh? | 比之前好多了 不是吗 |
[34:26] | He is great. | 他很棒 |
[34:28] | So, um, | 是这样的 |
[34:29] | we have finally made some room for him | 重症监护病房里 |
[34:31] | in the intensive care unit, | 终于有空位留给他了 |
[34:33] | so we’re gonna–we’re gonna take him up there now. | 所以我们现在要把他带上楼 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Oh, do I carry him up, | 对了 是我抱着他上楼 |
[34:38] | or do we take him up in the warmer? | 还是我们把他放在取暖器里 |
[34:42] | Well, um… | 事实上 |
[34:44] | Actually, LeAnn, there is a– | 莉安 楼上有… |
[34:46] | there’s a–there’s a foster couple up there | 楼上有一对护工在那里 |
[34:49] | who is gonna be looking after him from here on out. | 从现在开始 他们会照顾他 |
[34:57] | But he likes me so much. | 但是他很喜欢我 |
[34:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:00] | And he is doing so well. | 而且他恢复得很好 |
[35:03] | So–so I should | 所以 我应该 |
[35:05] | just keep holding him. | 继续抱着他 |
[35:06] | I really wish you could. | 我也希望你能 |
[35:08] | Really, I do. | 真的 |
[35:09] | But you said that he needs me. | 是你说他需要我的 |
[35:11] | I know. I know I did. | 我知道 我知道我说过 |
[35:14] | I know how difficult this is. I really do. | 我能理解这有多困难 真的 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry, but we need to take the baby now. | 我很抱歉 不过我们现在得把宝宝带走了 |
[35:21] | No! | 不 |
[35:24] | I’m his mother! | 我是他的妈妈 |
[35:26] | I’m–I’m his mother. | 我是 我是他的妈妈 |
[35:28] | Doctor–Dr. Charles, please… | 查尔斯医生 求你… |
[35:30] | – I’m sorry. – You know. | -对不起 -你知道 |
[35:31] | You know. Dr. Charles, | 你知道 查尔斯医生 |
[35:33] | please, can you help me? Please! | 你能帮帮我吗 求你了 |
[35:34] | – I’m sorry. – Please, can you help me? | -对不起 -你能帮帮我吗 |
[35:35] | Please explain. That is my baby. | 求你解释 那是我的孩子 |
[35:37] | Dr. Charles, please. | 查尔斯医生 求你了 |
[35:39] | Please, can you just… | 求你 你能… |
[35:40] | Dr. Charles, can you please… | 查尔斯医生 你能… |
[35:46] | I saw Bert. | 我看到伯特了 |
[35:49] | He’s taking it pretty hard. | 他很难过 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I’m gonna send the kids over to check on him. | 是 我会让孩子们去看看他 |
[35:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:58] | Sharon, do you think people can change? | 莎伦 你觉得人会变吗 |
[36:06] | Maggie, I don’t know. | 麦基 我不知道 |
[36:09] | Go call my kids. | 我去给孩子们打电话了 |
[36:19] | LeAnn… | 莉安 |
[36:20] | you lost a lot of blood today. I’d really rather you stay. | 你今天失血很多 我觉得你还是先别走为好 |
[36:23] | Listen, | 听着 |
[36:24] | it may not feel like it, | 虽然你不这么觉得 |
[36:25] | but you did the right thing today. | 但其实你今天做的是对的 |
[36:26] | You were there for your baby. | 你帮助了你的孩子 |
[36:28] | It’s unfortunate that you can’t take him home, | 很不幸你不能带他回家 |
[36:31] | but there’s a methadone clinic right upstairs. | 但是我们楼上就有戒瘾诊所 |
[36:33] | We can help you get cleaned up, | 我们可以帮你戒毒 |
[36:34] | and if you can get back on your feet, | 如果你能振作起来 |
[36:35] | that’s the crucial first step | 那是把孩子要回来的 |
[36:37] | in getting him back. | 关键第一步 |
[36:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[36:41] | You know, I’m… | 我… |
[36:43] | I’m just gonna go. | 我只想走 |
[36:46] | LeAnn… | 莉安 |
[36:48] | LeAnn. | 莉安 |
[36:52] | We had no choice. We had to do what’s right for the baby. | 我们别无选择 必须为孩子做出正确的选择 |
[36:55] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[36:57] | It’s just, you know… | 但是… |
[36:59] | It’s sad. It’s unlikely either of them… | 很遗憾 他们两个人都不可能 |
[37:02] | ever really be whole again. | 再感觉完整了 |
[37:12] | Ah, the old Chapman flow charts. | 查普曼流程图 |
[37:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | Number seven. That there’s a doozy. | 第七 有不寻常之处 |
[37:20] | Step seven? | 第七步 |
[37:25] | Dr. Reese, the truth is, | 里斯医生 其实 |
[37:28] | I feel responsible for letting your situation get | 我觉得让你的情况失控 |
[37:31] | out of hand the way it did. | 是我的责任 |
[37:33] | It was my job to, well, guide you | 引导你 教你 |
[37:36] | and teach you and make you a better doctor, | 让你成为一个更好的医生 是我的责任 |
[37:38] | and I… | 我… |
[37:40] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[37:41] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[37:42] | But ultimately, | 但说到底 |
[37:43] | some relationships are just better… | 有些关系还是… |
[37:47] | kept intact, | 保持原样为好 |
[37:49] | which is why, if you’d still like to, | 所以 如果你还想 |
[37:51] | when you return, | 等你回来 |
[37:52] | I would very much welcome back on my service. | 我很欢迎你回到我手下 |
[37:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:00] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:10] | Hey, Gary. | 加里 |
[38:14] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:18] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[38:20] | I can feel it, | 我能感觉到它 |
[38:22] | like it’s still there. | 就像腿还在 |
[38:24] | Yeah, it’s called phantom limb pain. | 这是幻肢痛 |
[38:28] | takes some time, but it will fade. | 过段时间就好了 |
[38:34] | Listen, Gary, I am… | 加里 我… |
[38:37] | I am very sorry about your leg. | 我很遗憾你失去了腿 |
[38:43] | At least I’m still alive. | 至少我还活着 |
[38:48] | I’ll find a way to move on. | 我会想办法继续生活 |
[38:54] | All right, bud. | 好 伙计 |
[38:56] | I’ll check on you soon. | 我晚点再来看你 |
[39:07] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[39:11] | I didn’t want to believe that it was over, | 我不想相信我们结束了 |
[39:14] | but you were right. I need to let Robin go. | 但你说得对 我需要对罗宾放手 |
[39:34] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[39:35] | Hmm? | 怎么 |
[39:38] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[39:41] | It’s my sister. | 我妹妹 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[39:47] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[39:49] | I never talk about her. It’s painful. | 我从未提起过她 因为我很痛苦 |
[39:53] | My parents adopted Emily when she was four. | 我父母在她四岁的时候收养了她 |
[39:57] | She had a hard life before she even came to us. | 在去我们家前 她生活很艰难 |
[40:00] | Still does. | 现在还是 |
[40:01] | She makes bad decisions, acts out, | 她会做出糟糕的决定 行为出格 |
[40:04] | then blows up when I try to help her, | 还在我想帮她的时候搞砸 |
[40:06] | and I swore the last time that I wouldn’t | 上次我发誓 我再也不 |
[40:07] | let myself get involved again. | 掺和她的事了 |
[40:09] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[40:12] | It was four years ago. | 四年前 |
[40:20] | Maybe I should give her a call. | 或许我该给她打个电话 |
[40:28] | Thank you for today. Uh, you were great. | 今天谢谢你 你做的很棒 |
[40:32] | I did feel a bit like Bonnie Henna out there. | 我当时感觉自己有点像邦妮·汉娜 |
[40:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:37] | South African action hero. | 南非动作片英雄 |
[40:40] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[40:41] | Oh, and no need to cover for me tomorrow. | 对了 明天不用替我值班了 |
[40:43] | I’ll be here. | 我会来上班 |
[40:44] | You’re not going to Minneapolis? | 你不去明尼阿波利斯了吗 |
[40:46] | Nope. | 不去了 |
[40:58] | Good evening, sir. Can I help you? | 晚上好 先生 请问有什么需要帮助 |
[41:00] | I’m looking for a change. | 我想改变一下 |
[41:03] | What model is this? | 这是什么款 |
[41:04] | 9114S The 911 4S. | |
[41:06] | Beautiful car. | 很漂亮 |
[41:09] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[41:12] | You got the keys? | 有钥匙吗 |
[41:13] | I’m sorry, but we’re actually | 抱歉 今晚我们 |
[41:14] | done doing test drives for the night. | 不提供试驾服务了 |
[41:17] | I don’t want to test drive. | 我不是想试驾 |
[41:20] | I want to buy it. | 我想买下来 |
[41:21] | Oh, of course. Just give me a moment. | 好的 稍等 |
[41:37] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[41:40] | No. | 不 |
[41:41] | You should stay. | 留下吧 |
[41:45] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[41:47] | What about Owen? | 欧文怎么办 |
[41:50] | He’s got to find out sometime. | 他总得知道 |
[41:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:54] | Mm-hmm. I’m sure. | 确定 |
[41:57] | This is so much better than scraping ice off my windshield. | 这比我给挡风玻璃除霜好多了 |