时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I was ….about LeBron James. | 我喜欢勒布朗·詹姆斯 |
[00:02] | I admire LeBron James. But comparng to Micheal Jordan | 我崇拜他 但和乔丹比 |
[00:05] | – come on. – You think that | -拜托 -你会这么认为 |
[00:07] | because you’re a Chicago chauvinist. | 是因为你是芝加哥沙文主义者 |
[00:09] | Oh, no. No, I’m completely objective. | 不不不 我很客观的 |
[00:11] | Stats, clutch playing, it’s Jordan all the way. | 无论是得分还是关键球 乔丹都赢他 |
[00:14] | Will, you are a very good doctor, | 威尔 你是个很棒的医生 |
[00:15] | but very limited on your understanding of basketball. | 但你真的不懂篮球 |
[00:18] | Give me a kiss. | 吻我 |
[00:20] | Dr. Manning, radiology called. | 曼宁医生 放射科找你 |
[00:22] | Your scans are up on the computer. | 你的病人检查结果出来了 |
[00:23] | – Okay. – I got it. | -好 -给我吧 |
[00:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:27] | – Morning, Connor. – Good morning, Will. | -早 康纳 -早 威尔 |
[00:30] | – Hey, how’s Robin? – She’s much better, thanks. | -罗宾怎么样了 -她好多了 谢谢 |
[00:33] | Yeah, she’s shopping like a fiend. | 变成了一个购物狂 |
[00:35] | She left me about a foot of space in the closet, | 衣柜里只给我剩了一小点地方 |
[00:36] | and three hangers. | 和三个衣架 |
[00:39] | Excuse me. | 我得走了 |
[00:42] | – Maggie. – Yeah? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[00:43] | Do me a favor. Call CT, tell them I had to leave. | 帮我个忙 跟CT那边说一声 我得走了 |
[00:45] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[00:47] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[01:16] | Hey, Darren. | 达伦 |
[01:17] | – Sorry about this, Dr. Rhodes. – No, I appreciate the text. | -抱歉 罗德斯医生 -不 谢谢你的短信 |
[01:19] | – Where is she? – This way. | -她在哪 -这边 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:21] | One of my guys caught her trying to walk out with this. | 工作人员发现她想拿着这个直接走 |
[01:23] | Had no idea who she was. | 不知道她是谁 |
[01:25] | We would have called P.D. if your dad hadn’t been here. | 如果你爸爸不在的话我们已经报警了 |
[01:27] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[01:30] | Did you really have to lock her in? | 非得关着她吗 |
[01:31] | Standard procedure, Dr. Rhodes. | 都是规定 罗德斯医生 |
[01:39] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[01:44] | I don’t know what’s the matter with me. | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[01:46] | Shh, come here, come here. | 好了 好了 |
[01:48] | It’s gonna be all right, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[01:51] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[01:59] | I hear Mama hollering from the bathroom | 我听到妈妈在浴室里喊 |
[02:01] | and I run in and find her on the floor. | 我跑进去就看到她倒在地上 |
[02:02] | That’s when I called 911. | 我就打了911 |
[02:04] | Told her a bus would suit me just fine, | 我和她说坐公交就可以了 |
[02:06] | instead of wasting all that money on a ambulance. | 不用花钱叫救护车 |
[02:09] | Well, I’m glad you did decide to come in, Ms. Buckley. | 很高兴你决定过来 巴克利夫人 |
[02:11] | Luckily, it’s only your wrist that’s broken, | 幸运的是你只是手腕骨折了 |
[02:14] | but your X-ray shows what we call a Colles’ fracture. | 但X光片显示是克雷氏骨折 |
[02:16] | So we need to reduce it, re-align your bones, | 我们得做复位 重新调整骨头位置 |
[02:19] | and then we can put you in a splint. | 然后给你上夹板固定 |
[02:21] | If you say so. | 好吧 |
[02:22] | Okay. April, draw up 10 milligrams of lidocaine | 艾普尔 拿10毫克利多卡因 |
[02:25] | for a hematoma block. | 进行局部麻醉 |
[02:27] | So, let me guess. Virginia? | 我猜 你是弗吉尼亚人吧 |
[02:30] | North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳的 |
[02:32] | We’ve been here 20 years. Guess the Tar Heel never goes. | 我们已经来这里二十年了 看来口音没有变 |
[02:38] | – You all right? – Yeah, it’s nothing. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:43] | Okay, now this is gonna hurt. | 好了 这个会有点疼 |
[02:45] | So I’m gonna have you take some deep breaths for me, okay? | 所以你要深呼吸一下 好吗 |
[02:47] | All right, you ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[02:49] | Okay, take a deep breath. | 好 深呼吸 |
[02:51] | Good job. Now I’m gonna have you | 很好 现在我需要你 |
[02:53] | take one more really big deep breath for me, okay? | 再深吸一大口气 好吗 |
[02:56] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[03:01] | All right, the hard part’s over. | 很好 最困难的部分过去了 |
[03:04] | Great job. | 真棒 |
[03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:08] | Orthopedics will be down later | 骨科的人会过来 |
[03:09] | to set you up with a cast, okay? | 给你上夹板 好吗 |
[03:14] | – Thank you. – Sorry. Thank you. | -谢谢 -借过 谢谢 |
[03:18] | How’s Noah doing? | 诺亚怎么样了 |
[03:20] | He’s gonna have a black eye for a couple days, | 他得熊猫眼几天 |
[03:21] | but he’ll be okay. He’ll be in later today. | 但没事 晚会儿会过来 |
[03:25] | Glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[03:30] | Honey, this is the encephalitis. | 宝贝 这只是脑膜炎的原因 |
[03:32] | This isn’t you. | 不是你的错 |
[03:33] | You don’t know how it feels. It is humiliating. | 你不懂是什么感觉 太丢人了 |
[03:36] | Things like this, they’re gonna pass. | 这种事情都会过去的 |
[03:39] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[03:41] | You’re already better than you were a month ago. | 你已经比一个月之前好多了 |
[03:43] | Am I though? | 是吗 |
[03:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:47] | God, I’ve got to pull myself together. | 天啊 我得振作起来 |
[03:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[03:56] | Thank you for not calling the cops. | 谢谢你没报警 |
[03:58] | Connor, this friend of yours, she’s a kleptomaniac. | 康纳 你的这个朋友有偷窃癖 |
[04:03] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[04:03] | She’s recovering from an illness that makes her | 她正在对抗一种会让她 |
[04:05] | do things she wouldn’t otherwise do. | 做出反常举动的病 |
[04:07] | Well, still, you have to admit she’s unstable. | 但你得承认她很不稳定 |
[04:11] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[04:11] | You don’t know anything about her. | 你对她一无所知 |
[04:13] | So what she did was sane, reasonable? | 那她所做的事情是理智的 合理的吗 |
[04:16] | After what happened to Mom, | 妈妈出事后 |
[04:17] | I would say that you are the last person | 我认为你根本没有资格 |
[04:18] | that should be discussing anybody’s mental health. | 评价别人的精神状态 |
[04:19] | You’re making this about your mother? | 你非得扯你妈妈的事吗 |
[04:21] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[04:21] | She’s been gone for 20 years. | 她已经去世了20年 |
[04:24] | Time to move on, don’t you think? | 该往前看了 你觉得呢 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it took you what, a week? | 是啊 你花了多久 一周吗 |
[04:30] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:32] | If she’s not unstable, she’s a criminal. | 如果她并不是不稳定 那她就是个罪犯 |
[04:36] | Either way, fatherly advice: | 不管怎样 作为父亲 |
[04:41] | Get rid of her. | 我建议你远离她 |
[05:02] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[05:03] | Hey, so you and April? | 你和艾普尔 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:08] | How long has that been going on? | 多久了 |
[05:09] | About six months. | 六个月吧 |
[05:11] | You managed to keep it quiet for six months in this place? | 你竟然能在这里瞒了这件事六个月 |
[05:14] | It wasn’t easy. | 这可不简单 |
[05:16] | On several occasions, we came close to blowing our cover. | 有很多次差点就暴露了 |
[05:22] | – Sharon? – Yeah? | -莎伦 -什么事 |
[05:23] | I’m a charge nurse, and I’m hanging IV bags. | 我是主管护师 而我却要去吊输液瓶 |
[05:25] | I know, Maggie. You’re short staffed. | 我知道 麦基 你人手不足 |
[05:27] | For a month. When are we gonna hire more nurses? | 都一个月了 什么时候才能多招一些护士 |
[05:29] | We can’t afford it. It’s not in the budget. | 招不起 没有这个预算 |
[05:32] | Sharon, we are required to have one nurse for two beds. | 纱伦 按照规定一个护士只能管两张床 |
[05:35] | That’s 12 nurses per shift. Four shifts, that’s 48 nurses. | 每班必须有12名护士 4班就是48名 |
[05:38] | Right now, I only have 42. | 现在 我只有42名 |
[05:40] | Well, even it out with overtime. | 那就加班匀一匀时间 |
[05:42] | Time and a half? | 上一倍半的班 |
[05:43] | How is that supposed to save us money? | 这怎么能省钱 |
[05:44] | It doesn’t, but overtime | 的确不能 但是加班费 |
[05:45] | comes out of a different account. | 算在不同的经费里 |
[05:47] | We still look good. Work with me. | 我们看上去还是没问题 配合一下吧 |
[05:49] | Dr. Halstead, incoming. | 霍斯特德医生 有患者入院 |
[05:53] | Arlo Littman, 20 years old. Delusional and combative. | 阿罗·利特曼 20岁 出现幻觉并有攻击性 |
[05:56] | Says he’s radioactive. | 据称遭到辐射 |
[05:57] | You can’t let anyone touch me, make them stay away! | 你不能让任何人碰我 让他们滚 |
[06:00] | Negative on radiation poisoning. | 未检测出放射性物质 |
[06:02] | He hasn’t vomited or been nauseated. | 他没有呕吐或出现恶心症状 |
[06:04] | Too agitated to get vitals, restrained in the field. | 反抗过于激烈无法监测生命体征 只能束缚 |
[06:06] | He on something? | 他磕了什么吗 |
[06:07] | Roommate says no, he doesn’t do drugs. | 室友说没有 他不吸毒 |
[06:09] | No one touch me! No one touch me! | 不许碰我 不许碰我 |
[06:11] | Karen, page Psych. | 凯伦 联系精神科 |
[06:13] | All right, let’s get him on the bed. | 好了 把他搬到床上 |
[06:14] | Arlo, I’m Dr. Halstead, I’m gonna help you. | 阿罗 我是霍斯特德医生 我会帮助你 |
[06:16] | I’m death, don’t touch me. | 我是死亡 不要碰我 |
[06:18] | Yeah, let’s get him on the bed. | 先把他搬到床上 |
[06:20] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:21] | – Get away from me, no! – Restraints. | -别碰我 不 -束缚带 |
[06:23] | – Courtney, get his left leg. – Yup. | -考特尼 把左腿绑上 -好 |
[06:26] | You’ll die, you will all die! | 你会死 你们都会死 |
[06:27] | – All right. – All right. | -好了 -好了 |
[06:30] | Let’s move him up a little bit. | 把他往上抬一点 |
[06:33] | Spontaneous movement in all four limbs, anyone disagree? | 四肢自发运动 有异议吗 |
[06:40] | Pupils equal, round and reactive. | 瞳孔一样大小 圆形并有反应 |
[06:42] | Don’t touch me, save yourselves. | 别碰我 救你们自己 |
[06:44] | Okay, easy, buddy. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[06:46] | Try and relax. | 放松下来 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I didn’t sedate him, didn’t want to over-snow him. | 我没有给他注射镇定剂 想先等你过来 |
[06:53] | Thought you’d want to hear his spiel. | 你可能会想听听他说的胡话 |
[06:55] | Five diazepam, five olanzapine. | 五单位地西泮 五单位奥氮平 |
[06:57] | Got it. | 好的 |
[06:58] | Hey, I’m Dr. Charles, I’m here to help you. | 我是查尔斯医生 我是来帮助你的 |
[07:00] | I’m death. | 我是死亡 |
[07:03] | Let’s get him on the monitors. | 给他上监视器 |
[07:05] | U-tox, blood alcohol, CBC and CMP. | 做尿毒检查 酒精检测 血常规和血液生化 |
[07:07] | You want the restraints off? | 要拿掉束缚带吗 |
[07:11] | Let’s leave them on for now. | 先继续绑着吧 |
[07:12] | See what his state of mind is when he wakes up. | 看看他醒来后精神状态如何 |
[07:14] | All right, he’s all yours. | 好了 交给你了 |
[07:15] | – Thanks, Will. – Yup. | -谢了 威尔 -没事 |
[07:19] | Initial thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[07:21] | Schizophrenia usually manifests at his age. | 他这个年纪的人经常会患精神分裂症 |
[07:23] | Mm-hm. Doris, could you give us a second, please? | 桃瑞丝 能让我们俩私下聊聊吗 |
[07:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:32] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你能行吧 -可以 |
[07:34] | All right, just making sure | 好的 就是确认一下 |
[07:36] | you’re comfortable treating the patient. | 你可以治疗病人 |
[07:38] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:40] | I’ll be here if you need me. | 有需要的话就叫我 |
[07:57] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[08:00] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去上班了 |
[08:03] | There’s leftovers in the fridge, if you want. | 你饿了的话冰箱里还有剩菜 |
[08:05] | – Turkey, asparagus… – I’m not hungry. | -火鸡 芦笋 -我不饿 |
[08:08] | Robin, you should eat. You’d feel better. | 罗宾 你得吃东西 吃了就好受些了 |
[08:15] | You take good care of me. | 你照顾我照顾得很好 |
[08:18] | I guess you do that for all your patients. | 我猜你对所有病人都这么好吧 |
[08:22] | You are not my patient. | 你不是我的病人 |
[08:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:28] | Do you? Because I wouldn’t love me. | 真的吗 连我自己都不爱我自己 |
[08:33] | I’d get rid of me. | 我自己都想和自己分手 |
[08:39] | Listen, my dad is a son of a bitch. | 听着 我爸就是一老混蛋 |
[08:43] | He likes to destroy things. | 他一贯毁人不倦 |
[08:46] | And you, you like to fix things. | 而你 则是喜欢救人 |
[08:50] | People with blocked arteries | 那些动脉阻塞的啊 |
[08:54] | or leaky valves. | 血管闭合不严的啊 |
[08:57] | Unhinged girlfriends who like to shoplift. | 以及精神错乱 喜欢偷东西的女朋友 |
[09:01] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[09:04] | Wanting to save someone, | 想救人 |
[09:07] | needing to save someone, | 和需要救人 |
[09:11] | it’s not the same as loving. | 是完全不同的两件事 |
[09:14] | Robin, your illness, it gives you a distorted view of things. | 罗宾 你的病 会扭曲你对事物的看法 |
[09:18] | Right. Unhinged. | 是啊 我疯了 |
[09:20] | No. | 不是 |
[09:23] | It is a matter of brain chemistry. | 只是因为你脑中的化学成分 |
[09:27] | And obviously, right now it’s not being addressed properly. | 而且很显然 状况并没有查清楚 |
[09:30] | So I am going to make sure that it is. | 所以我要查清楚是什么问题 |
[09:34] | You’re my knight in shining armor. | 你就是我的白马王子 |
[09:38] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回家 |
[09:54] | – And this one too. – Yep. | -还有这份 -好 |
[09:58] | Dr. Halstead, you’re back on. | 霍斯特德医生 你又有任务了 |
[09:59] | You’re going to treatment four. Hey, Monique? | 你去四号治疗室 莫妮克 |
[10:02] | Jessie Rowe, mid-twenties. | 杰西·洛 二十多岁 |
[10:03] | Shortness of breath, abdominal pain. | 呼吸不畅 腹部疼痛 |
[10:04] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[10:05] | Okay, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 好 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[10:07] | Any idea what might be causing this? | 知道可能的病因是什么吗 |
[10:08] | Something you ate? Did you fall? | 是吃坏了东西 还是摔伤 |
[10:10] | – No. – Might be the IVF therapy. | -没有 -可能是接受了体外受精治疗 |
[10:12] | We’ve been trying to get pregnant, | 我们一直想要孩子 |
[10:14] | Jessie’s had three rounds. | 杰西已经试了三次了 |
[10:15] | Embryo transfer two weeks ago. | 胚胎半个月前植入 |
[10:17] | Okay, let’s see what’s going on. | 好的 那我来看看情况 |
[10:21] | – I’m hearing a slight crackle. – I got it. | -我听到轻微的破裂声 -我来 |
[10:23] | – Pam, we need an X-ray in here. – Yes, Maggie. | -帕姆 这里需要做X光 -好的麦基 |
[10:25] | How long you been feeling this way? | 你有这种感觉多久了 |
[10:27] | Been bloated a couple days. | 肿痛已经好几天了 |
[10:29] | Shortness of breath just this morning. | 呼吸困难是今天才开始 |
[10:31] | Heart rate 86, BP 124/73. | 心率85 高压124低压73 |
[10:34] | 02 sat’s at 93%. | 血氧量93% |
[10:35] | That’s a little low. Put her on a nasal cannula. | 有点低 上输氧鼻管 |
[10:38] | Jessie, I’m gonna ultrasound your belly. | 杰西 我要给你的腹部做超声检查 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Your ovaries are somewhat enlarged, | 你的卵巢有点肿大 |
[10:44] | but that can happen after IVF. | 但在体外受精之后很常见 |
[10:46] | Can you tell? Am I pregnant? | 能看出来吗 我怀孕了吗 |
[10:48] | Uh, too early for that to show. | 现在还说不准 |
[10:51] | – We need a chest. – Yes, doctor. | -需要胸透 -好的医生 |
[10:52] | Wait, what if she is pregnant? | 等等 如果她怀孕了呢 |
[10:54] | The lead apron will protect her. | 铅防护毯会保护她的 |
[10:56] | Stand back, everybody. | 大家都退后 |
[11:03] | I’m seeing some congestion in the lungs, | 我看到肺部有充血 |
[11:04] | but not enough to concern me. | 但不是什么大问题 |
[11:06] | This could all just be in response to the IVF, | 这可能都是对体外受精的反应 |
[11:08] | but we’re gonna make sure. | 但我们还需要确诊一下 |
[11:09] | Hopefully you’ll feel better soon. | 希望你会好转 |
[11:11] | And we’ll all cross our fingers the embryo transfer took. | 而我们大家都祈祷受精卵能成功存活 |
[11:18] | Mr. Janichek, I’m Dr. Choi. | 简尼奇克先生 我是崔医生 |
[11:20] | I understand you cut yourself. | 我听说你切伤了自己 |
[11:21] | Yeah, and maybe someone can finally tell me why. | 是啊 也许总算有人能查清我什么毛病了 |
[11:23] | I see this isn’t the first time. | 看来不是第一次了 |
[11:25] | It’s been happening a lot lately. | 最近经常出这种事 |
[11:26] | I drop things, I fall down. It’s not like me. | 我老是掉东西 摔倒 我一般不这样 |
[11:29] | Basic vitals are all normal. | 基本体征都正常 |
[11:30] | You know, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:32] | Something’s wrong with me, and no one can figure out what. | 我肯定有病 结果谁都查不出来 |
[11:34] | Well, let’s take a look, huh? | 那我们来查查看吧 |
[11:42] | Put your index finger and thumb together | 把拇指和食指捏在一起 |
[11:43] | to make a circle. | 形成环状 |
[11:45] | Try not to let me break it. | 使劲不要让我分开 |
[11:48] | Good. Relax. | 很好 放松 |
[11:50] | Can you feel this? | 能感觉到吗 |
[11:52] | This, this, this, this? | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[11:55] | Your tendons and nerves are intact. | 你的肌腱反射和神经没有问题 |
[11:57] | A gram of ancef, draw up lidocaine, | 准备一克头孢唑林 利多卡因 |
[11:58] | – and give me the suture kit. – Yep. | -把缝合工具给我 -好的 |
[11:59] | That’s it? You’re just gonna sew me up? | 仅此而已吗 就直接缝起来 |
[12:01] | Well, I don’t see anything else that needs treating. | 我没有看到其他需要治疗的地方 |
[12:03] | You’re just like all the other docs. | 你跟其他医生一样 |
[12:05] | You don’t care. You don’t listen. | 完全不在乎 也不听我说 |
[12:06] | You just want to get me out of here. | 只想让我离开这里 |
[12:07] | I am listening to you, Mr. Janichek. | 我在听你说 简尼奇克先生 |
[12:08] | – I feel crummy. – Crummy? | -我感觉不舒服 -不舒服 |
[12:11] | Yeah, pretty much all the time. | 对 几乎没有舒服的时候 |
[12:14] | Doris, let’s get a CBC and CMP. | 桃瑞丝 给他测血常规 血液生化 |
[12:16] | Yes, Dr. Choi. | 好的 崔医生 |
[12:17] | Now can I sew you up? | 这下可以缝合了吗 |
[12:22] | Hi. A nurse is gonna come by | 久等了 稍后会有护士过来 |
[12:24] | to start your discharge paperwork. | 帮你办理出院手续 |
[12:26] | Nance, look up the bus schedule, will you, hon? | 南茜 查一下公车时刻表好不好 |
[12:29] | – Yeah. Ah! – Honey? | -好的 -亲爱的 |
[12:31] | Nancy, are you okay? | 南茜 你还好吗 |
[12:34] | Let me check your abdomen, if you don’t mind. | 容我检查下你的腹部 可以吗 |
[12:37] | How long have you had this pain? | 你这么疼多久了 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. A few days? | 不知道 几天吧 |
[12:41] | Is there anything in particular that makes it hurt worse? | 有什么特别动作会加剧疼痛吗 |
[12:44] | Eating, twisting, lying down? | 吃饭 扭腰 或者平躺 |
[12:47] | Hurts just the same. | 一样疼 |
[12:51] | Yeah, seems like appendicitis to me. | 感觉像是阑尾炎 |
[12:53] | I had my appendix out when I was 14. | 我14岁就切除阑尾了 |
[12:55] | Any other surgeries? C-section, any kids? | 做过其他手术吗 剖腹产 有孩子吗 |
[12:58] | No, I always wanted them, but it never panned out. | 没有 一直很想要 但没有成功 |
[13:03] | Well, it might be a hernia, | 可能是疝气 |
[13:05] | but I’d like to get you into a bed | 不过我想请你躺在床上 |
[13:06] | and examine you more thoroughly. | 再彻底地检查一下 |
[13:07] | Run some tests. | 做几个测试 |
[13:10] | It’s probably just a bellyache. | 可能就是胃疼吧 |
[13:11] | Listen to the doctor, hon. | 听医生的话 亲爱的 |
[13:14] | – You’ll be all right? – Of course. | -不用我陪着你吗 -当然 |
[13:16] | Well, go on. | 快去 |
[13:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:22] | Thank you. Right this way. | 谢谢 这边请 |
[13:26] | Reese. | 里斯 |
[13:28] | When was the last time Robin had a full work-up? | 罗宾上次做病情检查是什么时候 |
[13:30] | Just before she was released from rehab. | 就在她从康复中心出院之前 |
[13:32] | That was almost two months ago, | 那几乎是两个月前了 |
[13:33] | how about a little follow-up with your patient? | 你能不能多关注下患者情况 |
[13:38] | She is not asymptomatic, | 她确实有症状 |
[13:40] | but that’s to be expected. | 但这是正常现象 |
[13:42] | Recovery does not happen overnight, it’s a process– | 康复是个过程 无法一夜之间… |
[13:44] | So you reviewed her medication? | 她的药物你都看过吗 |
[13:45] | – Yes. – With her neurologist? | -看过 -给神经科学家看过吗 |
[13:47] | And her internist, and her pharmacist. | 还有内科医生和药剂师 |
[13:49] | I’ve been monitoring Robin very carefully. | 我一直在细心观察罗宾的情况 |
[13:51] | Maybe somebody else should. Someone with more experience. | 也许应该换人 换个有经验的 |
[13:53] | Maybe a little more familiarity with her condition. | 换个更加熟悉她病情的 |
[13:56] | All right, if Robin wants to change physicians, | 好 如果罗宾想换主治医生 |
[13:58] | that is her right. | 那是她的权利 |
[13:59] | But that should be her request, not yours. | 但这应该由她来提出 而不是你 |
[14:02] | I’m bringing her in tomorrow. | 我明天带她过来 |
[14:03] | She’s gonna get a full neuro work up, | 给她做全面神经检查 |
[14:05] | plus labs, plus scans. Understand? | 还有化验和扫描 听见了吗 |
[14:15] | Jessie, I have news for you. | 杰西 有消息告诉你 |
[14:17] | Some of which will make you very happy. | 一部分是非常好的消息 |
[14:20] | So we ran a test to check on your HCG level– | 我们检查了你的绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 |
[14:22] | that’s pregnancy hormone, | 是孕激素 |
[14:24] | and it indicates that indeed, you are pregnant. | 结果表明你确实怀孕了 |
[14:28] | That’s great! Honey, we did it. | 太好了 亲爱的 我们做到了 |
[14:33] | But? | 但是 |
[14:35] | The other tests show that you’re hemoconcentrated. | 其他测试结果显示你有浓血情况 |
[14:38] | And that’s a thickening of the blood. | 是指血液浓稠化 |
[14:40] | It’s a symptom of a condition called OHSS, | 这是OHSS的症状 |
[14:42] | Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome. | 卵巢过度刺激综合征 |
[14:45] | Now this can occur when the HCG from the IVF treatments | 原因可能是试管受精治疗中的HCG |
[14:48] | and your pregnancy interacts adversely with your estrogen. | 以及你的怀孕干扰了雌性激素平衡 |
[14:51] | So because she got pregnant, she got sick? | 就是说她因为怀孕 反而生病了 |
[14:54] | – Yes. – Is it serious? | -是的 -严重吗 |
[14:57] | The concern is that you’re more likely to clot. | 你会更容易出现血栓 |
[14:59] | And possibly throw a clot. | 但应该可以消除 |
[15:01] | So we’ll monitor you carefully, | 我们会密切观察 |
[15:03] | but I think we can resolve the OHSS. | 但OHSS应该能解决 |
[15:06] | We’ll continue to hydrate you, and start you on blood thinner. | 我们会继续帮你补水 加输血液稀释剂 |
[15:09] | So everything’s gonna be fine. | 所以不会有事 |
[15:11] | Well, you’re still a little short of breath, | 你现在似乎还有点缺氧 |
[15:13] | so I’d like to send you for a CT scan | 所以想帮你做CT扫描 |
[15:15] | just to play it safe. | 以防万一 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:24] | Hey, Barry, you’re going to Treatment 3. | 巴里 去3号治疗室 |
[15:26] | – Doctor Choi? – You guys–you guys are– | -崔医生 -你们真… |
[15:29] | Hey, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:31] | 33-year-old male, found in the park. | 33岁男性 在公园里发现 |
[15:32] | Alcohol on the breath, the GCS is 13. | 呼吸有酒精味 13度昏迷 |
[15:35] | He’s a little groggy but improving. | 有点醉醺醺的 但在好转 |
[15:37] | Minor head laceration. | 头部轻度撕裂 |
[15:38] | – I got it, Barry. Thanks. – You got it. | -交给我吧 巴里 谢了 -不客气 |
[15:40] | Mags, how about a nurse? | 麦基 派个护士来帮我吧 |
[15:42] | I have no nurses, I’ll be in in a sec. | 现在没有空闲的 我马上去帮你 |
[15:45] | This patient. Indigent, no insurance? | 这是个贫困病人吗 没医保的 |
[15:48] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[15:49] | The hospital’s gonna have to eat up the cost. | 医院的老本就快吃光了 |
[15:51] | What are you gonna do? | 你们想怎么办 |
[15:52] | We’ll give him the best care humanly possible, | 我们会给他最好的照顾 |
[15:54] | no expense spared, but you know, it would sure be nice | 不收费 但知道吗 如果你能送几个 |
[15:56] | to balance patients like him with a few that have insurance. | 有医保的病人来平衡下他这种就更好了 |
[16:00] | So maybe we can hire a few nurses. | 好让我们多雇几个护士 |
[16:01] | Maggie– | 麦基… |
[16:02] | Next time you’re in the Gold Coast, | 下次你再去湖滨区 |
[16:04] | picking up an MI with a fat wallet, | 请接个有钱的心梗病人 |
[16:06] | how about bringing them here? | 带到我们这来怎么样 |
[16:08] | Just as close as anyplace else. | 这里也没比其他医院远 |
[16:15] | Nancy Buckley’s results? | 在看南茜·巴克利的检查结果吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, it’s not a hernia. | 对 不是疝气 |
[16:19] | It’s what I thought, her CT shows appendicitis. | 和我想的一样 扫描显示是阑尾炎 |
[16:23] | But her charts said her appendix was removed | 但她的记录里说她十几岁 |
[16:25] | when she was a teenager. | 就切除过了阑尾 |
[16:26] | That’s not the only thing that’s off. | 奇怪的还不只这一件事 |
[16:28] | Tubal ligation clips. She had her tubes tied. | 你看这夹子 她结扎了输卵管 |
[16:31] | Why wouldn’t she put that in her history? | 她为什么不把这个写进病史里 |
[16:33] | Maybe she didn’t want her mom to know. | 可能她不想让她妈妈知道 |
[16:35] | Might be a touchy subject for them. | 可能这对他们是个敏感话题 |
[16:36] | You know what, Nancy said she always wanted kids. | 知道吗 南茜说她一直想要孩子的 |
[16:38] | This doesn’t feel right. | 这不对劲 |
[16:39] | Well either way, she’s going to need surgery. | 不管怎样 她都需要手术 |
[16:41] | Yeah, on an organ she thinks she doesn’t have. | 是 切除一个她以为自己没有了的器官 |
[16:52] | Ms. Buckley, your scan clearly shows an inflamed appendix. | 巴克利小姐 你的扫描结果清楚显示你是阑尾感染 |
[16:56] | We need to get you up to surgery | 我们需要在它破裂前 |
[16:57] | right away before it ruptures. | 尽快为你进行手术 |
[16:59] | Well, how can it be inflamed? | 怎么可能感染 |
[17:00] | I had it out when I was a kid, you saw the scar. | 我小时候就切除过了 你也看到了伤疤 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I understand that this is very confusing, | 是 我知道这很让人费解 |
[17:06] | but that scar is actually from a different procedure. | 但那道伤疤是来自于另一个手术的 |
[17:09] | No, I ain’t had no other surgeries. | 不 我没做过其他的手术 |
[17:11] | Ask my mama, she’ll tell you. | 不信问我妈 她会告诉你的 |
[17:12] | Dr. Manning. BP is 75/20 and dropping. | 曼宁医生 血压75/20 还在下降 |
[17:17] | Ms. Buckley? Nancy? | 巴克利小姐 南茜 |
[17:20] | BP’s still dropping. Heart rate spiking to 145. | 血压继续下降 心率达到145 |
[17:24] | Her appendix is ruptured, we need to get her to surgery. | 她的阑尾破裂 我们得送她去手术 |
[17:26] | Get her IV wide open, and call up to the OR | 保持静注针头打开 通知手术室 |
[17:28] | and tell them we’re on our way. Let’s go! | 告诉他们我们要过去 走 |
[17:34] | What’s wrong with my Nancy? | 我的南茜怎么了 |
[17:36] | I’m afraid we had to send your daughter up | 恐怕我们得把你女儿送去 |
[17:37] | for an emergency appendectomy. | 进行紧急阑尾切除手术 |
[17:39] | – Appendectomy? – Yes, her appendix burst. | -阑尾切除吗 -对 她的阑尾破裂了 |
[17:44] | Mrs. Buckley. | 巴克利夫人 |
[17:46] | Your daughter believes that she had her appendix out | 你女儿相信她在14岁时 |
[17:48] | when she was 14 years old. | 切除了阑尾 |
[17:50] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会这么想 |
[17:51] | W– That’s what the doc said back then. | 当时医生就是那么说的 |
[17:55] | Well, she does have a scar, | 她的确有一处刀口 |
[17:57] | but it’s not from an appendectomy. | 但那做的不是阑尾切除 |
[18:00] | Well, uh… | 这个… |
[18:02] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:04] | Her appendix is not the only thing we saw on her scan. | 阑尾不是我们在她扫描里看到的唯一问题 |
[18:09] | She was a minor. | 她当时可是未成年人 |
[18:11] | You would have had to give consent. | 那手术需要家长同意的 |
[18:18] | Back home, in Blue Ridge country, | 在老家蓝岭 |
[18:21] | I was young and poor when I had her. | 我很小就生下了她 身无分文 |
[18:25] | Nancy was a wild teenager, always getting into trouble. | 南茜以前是个野孩子 总是惹麻烦 |
[18:29] | Finally, this judge who practically ran the county, | 最后 这个基本算是一村之长的法官 |
[18:32] | he told me if I wanted to keep Nancy out of jail, | 跟我说如果我不想让她坐牢 |
[18:35] | I had to make a choice. | 就得做出选择 |
[18:38] | So you agreed to have her tubes tied? | 所以你同意为她结扎吗 |
[18:40] | The way she was going, | 按她当时那样 |
[18:41] | she’d have been pregnant by the time she was 15, | 等到了15岁就得怀孕 |
[18:45] | dropped out of school, come to nothing. | 辍学 落得一文不名 |
[18:50] | That was my life. | 我就是那样 |
[18:51] | I wasn’t about to see my daughter turn out the same. | 我不想看到我女儿也是一样下场 |
[18:56] | Mrs. Buckley, | 巴克利夫人 |
[18:57] | don’t you think your daughter deserves to know the truth? | 你不觉得你女儿有权知道真相吗 |
[19:01] | Well, I-I thought about it. | 我也想过 |
[19:06] | W-What good would it do? What’s done is done. | 这有什么好处呢 木已成舟 |
[19:11] | She always wanted to have kids. | 她一直想要孩子 |
[19:15] | Knowing what her mama did to her | 知道她妈妈对她做了什么 |
[19:17] | only bring her more misery. | 只会徒增她的痛苦 |
[19:21] | Please don’t tell her. | 请不要告诉她 |
[19:30] | Hi, Arlo, I’m Dr. Reese. I’m here to help you. | 阿罗 我是里斯医生 我是来帮你的 |
[19:33] | Please, don’t touch me. You’ll be contaminated. | 请别碰我 你会被污染的 |
[19:37] | Uh, contaminated with what? | 被什么污染 |
[19:38] | Radium. | 镭 |
[19:40] | How were you exposed to radium? | 你怎么会被接触到镭的 |
[19:42] | My professor, he works for the CIA. | 我的教授 他为中情局办事 |
[19:46] | He put it in my food. | 他下在了我的食物里 |
[19:48] | I see. I see. | 好 好 |
[19:51] | Do you mind if I take a seat? | 我能坐下吗 |
[19:55] | J-Just don’t touch me. | 别碰我就行 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好 |
[20:04] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:08] | Arlo, I, uh–I appreciate your concern for me, | 阿罗 谢谢你对我的关心 |
[20:12] | but I understand the risk that I’m taking. | 但我知道我冒的风险 |
[20:15] | I just want to help you, if you will let me. | 我只是想帮你 只要你允许 |
[20:20] | My arms hurt. | 我胳膊疼 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:32] | We can remove the restraints | 只要你能保持冷静 |
[20:35] | if you can stay calm. Can you do that? | 我们可以给你解开 可以吗 |
[20:39] | Just don’t touch me. | 只要别碰我 |
[20:43] | We will only touch the restraints. | 我们只会碰这些镣铐 |
[20:58] | I said be careful! | 我说了小心点 |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Then make room in the schedule, okay? | 把日程腾出来 好吗 |
[21:46] | She’s getting that scan tomorrow. | 她明天来检查 |
[21:49] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[21:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah, uh… | 没事 |
[22:00] | Robin’s not having a good day. | 罗宾今天不大好 |
[22:03] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[22:07] | Look, I need a consult, but I’ll ask someone else. | 我需要会诊 不如我换个人吧 |
[22:10] | No, I’m good. | 不 我可以 |
[22:18] | Jessie, this is Dr. Rhodes. | 杰西 这是罗德斯医生 |
[22:19] | – He’s a cardiothoracic surgeon. – Hi. | -他是心胸外科医生 -你好 |
[22:21] | What did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[22:22] | So the scans showed us this. | 扫描结果是这样 |
[22:25] | What you’re looking at is | 你现在看到的是 |
[22:26] | a partially obstructing saddle pulmonary embolism. | 一个部分阻塞的鞍肺栓塞 |
[22:29] | It’s a blood clot. | 是个血块 |
[22:31] | Now, because of the location of the clot, | 现在因为血块的位置 |
[22:34] | surgical intervention may become necessary. | 可能会需要手术干预 |
[22:36] | But not yet. | 现在不行 |
[22:37] | The clot is small, so I’m hoping that | 血块不大 理想的话 |
[22:40] | if we up the dose of the anticoagulants, | 如果我们增加抗凝剂的剂量 |
[22:43] | switch to a heparin drip… | 切换到肝素滴流 |
[22:44] | That may take care of it. | 可能就能化掉 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:48] | We’ll bring you back down to the ED | 我们送你回急诊室 |
[22:49] | and keep a close eye on you. | 会密切监控你的情况的 |
[22:50] | – Thanks. – You got it. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:53] | Mr. Janichek, I have your test results, | 简尼奇克先生 你的检查结果出来了 |
[22:56] | and everything is normal. | 一切正常 |
[22:58] | You’re mildly anemic, hemoglobin’s at 9.5, | 你轻度贫血 血红素是9.5 |
[23:01] | but that’ll resolve if you just eat more red meat. | 但你只要多吃红肉就可以改善 |
[23:03] | Nothing else? | 没别的了吗 |
[23:05] | You look like a healthy man to me. | 在我看来 你很健康 |
[23:06] | Well, what about my symptoms? The clumsiness, feeling lousy? | 那我的症状呢 感觉笨拙和不舒服呢 |
[23:11] | I don’t see a medical reason for any of that. | 在我看来没有生理疾病干预 |
[23:13] | Have you been getting enough sleep? | 你最近睡得好吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, forget it. | 算了 |
[23:15] | I’ve been through this dog and pony show before. | 这种无意义的对话也不是第一次了 |
[23:17] | I understand it’s frustrating | 我知道没有确切的诊断结果 |
[23:19] | not to get a definitive diagnosis. | 是挺让人沮丧的 |
[23:20] | Just let me get out of here, that’s all you want anyway. | 让我出院吧 反正你想要的不过是这样 |
[23:22] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to send you home feeling that way. | 我可不想让你带着这种想法回家 |
[23:28] | I can call for a neuro consult if you want. | 如果你想 我可以帮你联系精神科 |
[23:30] | Yes, anything. | 好 随便吧 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:39] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[23:43] | I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在想 |
[23:43] | how we can hire more nurses for the ED. | 我们怎样给急诊室雇更多护士 |
[23:47] | Maggie, I’ve already told you– | 麦基 我已经说过了 |
[23:49] | I know, I know. No money. | 我知道我知道 没钱 |
[23:50] | But if the ED had more patients, | 但如果急诊室有更多病人 |
[23:53] | hopefully with insurance, that would mean more money, right? | 尽量都有保险 那就有更多钱了吧 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. – So who brings us patients? | -对 -那病人是谁送来的 |
[23:59] | The paramedics. And if they liked coming to Med, | 急救员 如果他们喜欢来芝加哥医院 |
[24:02] | if they were motivated to come to Med, that’s what they’d do. | 如果他们被驱使到芝加哥医院 他们会这么做 |
[24:06] | They’d bring us more patients. | 就会给我们带来更多的病人 |
[24:08] | And how do you propose | 那你想怎么 |
[24:09] | to motivate the paramedics, Maggie? | 驱使急救员呢 麦基 |
[24:13] | That’s really pretty simple. | 那很简单 |
[24:23] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[24:26] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉… |
[24:29] | Did you know that up until 1973 in North Carolina, | 你知道在1973年以前的北卡罗来纳州 |
[24:34] | women could get sterilized | 在没有知晓和许可的情况之下 |
[24:35] | without their knowledge or consent? | 女性是可以被结扎的吗 |
[24:37] | My patient had her daughter’s tubes tied | 我的病人在她女儿14岁的时候 |
[24:38] | when she was 14. 14. | 把她女儿的输卵管结扎了 14岁 |
[24:40] | All because a judge thought it would be good for her. | 就因为一个法官觉得那对她有好处 |
[24:43] | Man. | 天啊 |
[24:45] | The daughter always wanted to have kids, | 她女儿一直都想要孩子 |
[24:46] | and never knew why she couldn’t. | 但永远都不知道为什么她不会有孩子 |
[24:48] | – She never went to a doctor? – No, too poor. | -她都不去看医生的吗 -不去 太穷了 |
[24:51] | Can you believe they could do that? | 你能相信他们能那么做吗 |
[24:53] | Deprive a woman of her ability to have children, | 剥夺一个女人的生育能力 |
[24:56] | something so fundamental. | 如此基本的东西 |
[24:58] | This woman who was sterilized… | 这个被结扎的女人… |
[25:00] | How do you break news like that? | 你怎么把这消息告诉她 |
[25:02] | I’m asking myself the same thing. | 我也想知道 |
[25:10] | Mr. Janichek’s not exhibiting any neurologic deficits. | 简尼奇克先生没有表现出任何的神经缺陷 |
[25:12] | And what about his clumsiness? | 那他行动迟缓是怎么回事 |
[25:13] | Awfully vague complaint, hardly warranted a consult. | 没有明显的症状 根本不需要会诊 |
[25:16] | It’s just the patient’s desperate. | 只是病人想这么做 |
[25:17] | He insists there’s something wrong with him. | 他坚持说他有哪不对劲 |
[25:18] | Since when do we listen to patients? | 什么时候我们得听病人的了 |
[25:20] | Maybe some sort of heavy metal poisoning, | 也许是某种重金属中毒 |
[25:21] | – lead or mercury– – Dr. Choi, | -铅或汞 -崔医生 |
[25:23] | if you want to waste the time and money ordering those tests, | 如果你想浪费时间和钱去做那些测试 |
[25:25] | you be my guest, but I’m done here. | 随你的便 但和我无关 |
[25:34] | I just got a call from Robin. | 我刚刚接到罗宾的电话 |
[25:36] | She was arrested for shoplifting? | 她因为商店行窃被逮捕了 |
[25:37] | No, she wasn’t arrested. | 不是 她没有被逮捕 |
[25:39] | She got caught trying to leave the store, | 在她想离开商店的时候被逮到了 |
[25:40] | but I took care of it. | 但是我已经解决了 |
[25:41] | Well, apparently it’s been going on for a while, though. | 不过很显然她这么做已经有一段时间了 |
[25:43] | I realize that now, but I had no idea. | 我现在知道了 但是我之前并不知道她这么做 |
[25:46] | Have there been any signs? Like, at home, or– | 有什么迹象吗 在家还是… |
[25:49] | Dr. Charles, a woman has new clothes and that’s suspicious? | 查尔斯医生 一个女人有新衣服很可疑吗 |
[25:52] | She’s not a prisoner, I can’t keep her locked up. | 她不是犯人 我总不能把她关起来吧 |
[25:55] | She’s got a life of her own. | 她有她自己的生活 |
[25:57] | I have a patient to see. | 我还有病人 |
[25:59] | Connor, I-I appreciate that you’re doing the best you can, | 康纳 我很感谢你尽你最大的努力照顾她 |
[26:03] | but given the all-consuming nature of– | 但是鉴于得全身心… |
[26:06] | Dr. Charles, Robin and I are fine. | 查尔斯医生 罗宾和我没事的 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna see her through this. | 我会帮她解决这个问题的 |
[26:13] | Will? | 威尔 |
[26:14] | Heart rate’s 140, BP’s down to 90/70. | 心率140 血压降到90/70 |
[26:16] | – Keith. – I’m right here, honey. | -基思 -我在这呢 宝贝 |
[26:17] | 02 sat’s down to 85. | 血氧饱和度降到85 |
[26:18] | Heparin’s not working. She’s continuing to embolize. | 肝素没什么效果 还是栓塞 |
[26:21] | – She’s in respiratory failure. – Why? What’s happening? | -她呼吸衰竭了 -为什么 发生了什么 |
[26:23] | The clot in her lung has progressed. | 她肺部的血栓严重了 |
[26:24] | It’s cutting off blood flow and straining her heart. | 切断了血流 伤到了她的心脏 |
[26:26] | BP’s down to 60/30. Sat’s at 75. | 血压降到60/30 血氧饱和度75 |
[26:29] | Okay, we need to intubate. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 得插管了 20单位依托咪酯和100单位司可林 |
[26:32] | Maybe you want to wait outside? | 要不你到外面等 |
[26:33] | No, I’m not leaving her. | 不 我不会离开她的 |
[26:34] | All right, tell the OR we’re on the way up | 好吧 告诉手术室我们马上过去 |
[26:36] | – and to prep the hybrid room. – Yes, Doctor. | -把混合手术室准备好 -好的 医生 |
[26:37] | Your wife needs surgery now. | 你的妻子现在需要手术 |
[26:38] | We need to remove the clot from her pulmonary artery, | 我们得把她肺动脉的血栓移除 |
[26:40] | otherwise it could kill her. | 否则的话她会因此而死 |
[26:42] | Just save her, please! | 救救她 拜托了 |
[26:43] | – I’m in. – All right, let’s go. | -进去了 -好了 走 |
[26:52] | We’re in a good position. Let’s start the extraction. | 情况不错 开始吧 |
[26:56] | Pressure’s a little soft. 80/50. | 血压有点低 80/50 |
[26:59] | I’ve been working on that. | 我来处理 |
[27:00] | Gas looks fine, but I’ve given a half liter of crystalloid | 血气分析还行 但是我给了半升类晶体 |
[27:03] | to minimum effect. Starting Neo now. | 进行控制 输入新霉素 |
[27:05] | – You let in the anesthetic? – Already done. | -麻醉好了吗 -好了 |
[27:08] | She’s still dropping. | 还在下跌 |
[27:09] | The catheter must be obstructing the outflow tract. | 导管肯定阻塞了流出道 |
[27:11] | Her heart’s failing, we need to open her chest. | 她的心脏在衰竭 我们得给她开胸 |
[27:14] | Bring in the bypass machine. Marty, start a second pressor | 把搭桥机器推过来 马蒂 给她增压 |
[27:16] | to buy me some time. | 给我争取点时间 |
[27:17] | I put in the catheter, did I make a mistake? | 是我插的管 是我的缘故吗 |
[27:19] | Nope, it’s not your fault, it happens sometimes. | 不 不是你的错 有的时候就会这样 |
[27:21] | Scalpel and sternal saw. Let’s move. | 手术刀和开胸锯 开始吧 |
[27:23] | Sternal saw. | 开胸锯 |
[27:32] | I’m just out of control. | 我失去控制了 |
[27:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:39] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[27:41] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[27:43] | And I feel like I will never get past this. | 我感觉自己永远也好不起来了 |
[27:47] | What, your illness? Of course you will. | 你的病吗 你肯定会好起来的 |
[27:49] | You just–you’ve had a setback. That’s all it is. | 你只不过是遇到了一点挫折 就是这样 |
[27:51] | No, Dad. It’s more than that. | 不 爸爸 不只是这样 |
[27:53] | It’s about what I have become to Connor. | 这和我对于康纳的关系有关 |
[27:57] | And to everyone, it’s like I’m someone to be pitied. | 还有对于所有人 就好像我是一个可怜的人 |
[28:02] | Or taken care of. And I am drowning. | 需要被别人关爱 而且我很绝望 |
[28:05] | No, no, honey. Come here, sweetie. | 不是这样的 亲爱的 过来 亲爱的 |
[28:07] | It’s okay, I’m here. | 没事的 有我呢 |
[28:10] | – I’m gonna help you, okay? – No, Dad. | -我会帮你的 好吗 -不 爸爸 |
[28:13] | Don’t you see that I don’t want to be helped? | 你没明白吗 我不想被人帮助 |
[28:16] | I am tired of being a disease. | 我受够被当成祸害了 |
[28:21] | – I want to be a person again. – Okay. | -我想重新当一个普通人 -好吧 |
[28:26] | Okay, so, um, | 好的 所以 |
[28:28] | so how you want to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[28:37] | Mr. Rowe. | 洛先生 |
[28:41] | So we tried to remove the clot from your wife’s lung | 我们试过用最小创口的方式 |
[28:44] | with a minimally invasive procedure. | 移除你妻子肺里的血块 |
[28:45] | Unfortunately, her heart couldn’t tolerate it, | 不幸的是 她的心脏受不了 |
[28:48] | So we did have to open her chest. | 所以我们必须打开她的胸腔 |
[28:51] | Now, the important thing is, | 重要的是 |
[28:54] | we were able to remove the clot successfully. | 我们成功移除了血块 |
[28:57] | Her pulmonary artery pressures have already come down, | 她的肺动脉压已经降下来了 |
[29:00] | and I have every reason to believe | 我完全有理由相信 |
[29:02] | that she’s gonna make a quick and full recovery. | 她很快就能完全恢复 |
[29:09] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[29:11] | No indication that the pregnancy was affected. | 没有迹象表明怀孕被影响 |
[29:26] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢你 罗德斯医生 |
[29:29] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[29:32] | Keith. | 基思 |
[29:35] | I’m right here, honey. | 我就在这里 亲爱的 |
[29:38] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[29:49] | It’s all good. | 一切顺利 |
[29:50] | Great. Thanks, Connor. | 很好 谢谢你 康纳 |
[29:54] | Nice people. | 人挺好的 |
[29:57] | Yeah, they’ve really been put through it today. | 他们确实一直撑到了今天 |
[30:01] | Kinda makes you realize | 也许这能让你意识到 |
[30:02] | how small your own problems are, huh? | 自己的问题是多么的微不足道 不是吗 |
[30:06] | And that sometimes, things work out. | 还有 有时候 事情会变好的 |
[30:15] | Who’s got three? Where’s Monique? Monique? | 三床是谁负责的 莫妮克在哪 莫妮克 |
[30:18] | I need you to turn over three and get it cleaned up. | 我需要你去看看三床 然后把它打扫干净 |
[30:20] | Here are the files, here. | 这些是档案 在这里 |
[30:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[30:22] | Ladies and gentleman, by unanimous decision, | 女士们 先生们 经过一致决定 |
[30:26] | and still retaining his title | 依然保持着他 |
[30:28] | as welterweight champion of the world, | 次中量级世界冠军的称号 |
[30:30] | Noah “The Doctor” Sexton! | 诺亚· 塞克斯顿”医生” |
[30:36] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[30:45] | Are you sure you should be at work? | 你确定你能上班吗 |
[30:46] | You don’t look very good. | 你看上去不太好 |
[30:48] | Thanks. You look good. | 谢谢 你看上去挺好的 |
[30:55] | She’s doing well. | 她的情况很好 |
[30:56] | They’re weaning her sedation | 他们在减小她镇静剂的剂量 |
[30:57] | and should extubate soon. | 应该不久就能拔管 |
[30:58] | Good. Now here comes the hard part. | 很好 现在到了最困难的部分 |
[31:01] | You mean you’re gonna tell her? | 你是说 你打算告诉她 |
[31:03] | It’s her body, April. | 这毕竟是她自己的身体 艾普尔 |
[31:05] | It’s her life. She has every right to know. | 命是她的 她有知情权 |
[31:08] | These two women only have each other. | 这两个女人只拥有彼此 |
[31:10] | We drop this on Nancy, | 要是我们告诉南茜 |
[31:11] | she may never forgive her mother. | 她可能永远原谅不了她的母亲了 |
[31:13] | I understand, but we are legally bound to tell her. | 我能理解 不过法律规定我们有义务告诉她 |
[31:16] | We’re gonna destroy this family | 我们会毁了这个家庭的 |
[31:18] | over something they can’t do anything about? | 就因为她们无法控制的一件事 |
[31:20] | That is for Nancy to decide. | 那是南茜要做的决定 |
[31:23] | She has been denied a choice her entire life. | 她这一生都没有过选择 |
[31:25] | We cannot change her past, | 我们无法改变她的过去 |
[31:27] | but at least we can give her a say in her future. | 不过至少我们能给她为未来发言的权利 |
[31:35] | 75 inches? 60 wasn’t big enough? | 75寸 60寸还不够大吗 |
[31:39] | You know how it is. It’s never big enough. | 你知道的 电视永远也不够大 |
[31:41] | Accounting is gonna raise hell. | 账上要涨不少 |
[31:43] | Well, we’ve got to spend money to make money, right? | 要赚钱得先投资一笔 不是吗 |
[31:45] | Eh, well, let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[31:46] | This for the doctor’s lounge? | 这是给医生休息室的吗 |
[31:48] | – This way. – Nope. | -往这里 -不是的 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry, it’s for the pizza room. | 很抱歉 不过这是给”披萨室”的 |
[31:52] | – What’s a pizza room? – Motivational tool. | -披萨室是什么 -一种激励工具 |
[32:00] | – Has he been agitated? – No. | -他有躁动症状吗 -没有 |
[32:02] | Any need to put him back in restraints? | 需要再把他约束起来吗 |
[32:04] | No. | 不需要 |
[32:05] | Good, let’s transfer him up to the Psych Ward. | 很好 那就把他转移到精神病区吧 |
[32:07] | Do you want to examine him before we do? | 在这之前你要不要给他做个检查 |
[32:10] | Uh, no, no. I’ll check on him upstairs. | 不用了 我过会儿上楼看看他就行 |
[32:12] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[32:19] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[32:21] | I got this patient in six– | 我有位患者在六号 |
[32:22] | ataxia, clumsiness, general malaise. | 共济失调 行动笨拙 全身无力 |
[32:25] | I can’t find anything, and Abrams cleared him. | 我找不到任何病因 艾布拉姆斯也检查过了 |
[32:28] | Do you want a psych consult? | 你需要心理咨询吗 |
[32:31] | The guy’s convinced he’s sick, | 他深信自己病了 |
[32:32] | and wasn’t happy when his labs came back normal. | 并且对自己的检测结果正常非常不满 |
[32:34] | Adamant we keep testing. | 坚持让我们继续检测 |
[32:36] | Maybe factitious disorder; likes being in the hospital, | 可能是虚构失常 喜欢待在医院里 |
[32:39] | doted on, needs people to believe he’s sick. | 被宠爱 需要人们相信自己病了 |
[32:42] | Want to take a run at him? | 你愿意给他做个检测吗 |
[32:43] | Otherwise, I got no reason to keep him. | 不然我没理由继续留他 |
[32:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:47] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[32:52] | Mr. Janichek? I’m Dr. Reese. | 简尼奇克先生吗 我是里斯医生 |
[32:54] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[32:56] | – What kind of doctor are you? – I am a psychiatrist. | -你是什么医生 -我是精神科医生 |
[32:59] | A shrink? You think I’m crazy? | 心理医生 你觉得我疯了 |
[33:02] | No, we just can’t find a, | 不 我们只是没找到 |
[33:04] | physical reason for the symptoms you’re describing. | 与你描述的症状相符的身体原因 |
[33:06] | Which means you think I’m crazy or I’m making it up. | 也就是说你觉得我疯了 要不就是我编的 |
[33:08] | No, we just want to explore all the possibilities. | 不 我们只是想探讨所有可能性 |
[33:11] | I don’t believe you people. I’m a sick man. | 我不相信你们 我病了 |
[33:13] | I come here looking for help, and no one believes me. | 我来寻求帮助 但没有人相信我 |
[33:16] | How many doctors do I have to go to? | 我还得向多少医生求助 |
[33:18] | Mr. Janichek, please back away. | 简尼奇克先生 请你后退 |
[33:19] | What do I have to do, huh? Why won’t you help me? | 我该怎么做 你为什么不帮我 |
[33:21] | Mr. Janichek! | 简尼奇克先生 |
[33:30] | – Sarah, what happened? – My eyes! | -莎拉 怎么了 -我的眼睛 |
[33:31] | – She sprayed me! – Oh, my God. | -她喷我 -天啊 |
[33:34] | Get me some water. | 拿点水来 |
[33:35] | Ah, my eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[33:38] | Sarah, you should go. | 莎拉 你先走吧 |
[33:42] | Go! | 走啊 |
[33:44] | Mr. Janichek, just try to breathe normally, okay? | 简尼奇克先生 试着正常呼吸 好吗 |
[33:53] | Dr. Charles isn’t answering. | 查尔斯医生不接电话 |
[33:56] | Where are we on this, Dr. Choi? | 现在是什么情况 崔医生 |
[33:59] | We flushed Mr. Janichek’s eyes. | 我们冲洗了简尼奇克先生的眼睛 |
[34:00] | There’s no sign of external injury. | 没有外伤迹象 |
[34:02] | His vitals are stable. He’s lucid. | 他的生命体征正常 头脑清晰 |
[34:04] | And extremely pissed off. | 并极其生气 |
[34:06] | A doctor attacking a patient, really? | 一位医生攻击了患者 认真的吗 |
[34:10] | Go on, Dr. Choi. | 继续 崔医生 |
[34:11] | Mr. Janichek hit the gurney when he fell, | 简尼奇克先生摔倒时撞到了轮床 |
[34:13] | so we’re ordering an abdominal CT | 我们会做腹部CT |
[34:15] | to make sure there’s no internal injuries. | 确保没有造成内部损伤 |
[34:16] | Did he hit his head? Are you ordering a head scan? | 他撞到头了吗 你们要给他做头部扫描吗 |
[34:20] | There’s no head injury. No indication of concussion. | 没有颅脑损伤 没有脑震荡的迹象 |
[34:22] | Dr. Choi, this is CYA time. | 崔医生 现在是在收拾烂摊子 |
[34:24] | It’s bad enough he sues us for the pepper spray, | 他就防狼喷雾起诉我们已经够糟了 |
[34:26] | If we miss something… | 如果我们遗漏了什么… |
[34:28] | Order a pan scan. | 做平面扫描 |
[34:30] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you, Dr. Choi. | -是 -谢谢你 崔医生 |
[34:32] | Dr. Stohl, Peter. | 斯托尔医生 彼得 |
[34:41] | Can you give me any explanation for your behavior? | 你可以解释下自己的行为吗 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:57] | Dr. Reese, you’re suspended until further notice. | 里斯医生 你被停职了 等待通知吧 |
[35:01] | I need your pass. | 把通行证交上来 |
[35:13] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[35:20] | So this is what? A ploy to woo the paramedics? | 这是什么 追求医护人员的策略吗 |
[35:25] | Pretty much, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[35:28] | It’ll work. | 行得通 |
[35:31] | Pepperoni and sausage. | 意大利辣香肠加腊肠 |
[35:33] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[35:41] | Sterilized? | 绝育 |
[35:44] | When? But how? | 什么时候 怎么做的 |
[35:46] | When you were 14. | 你14岁时 |
[35:48] | When they said they were taking out your appendix, | 他们说要帮你割阑尾 |
[35:51] | they were actually doing a procedure called tubal ligation. | 实际上做了输卵管结扎 |
[35:55] | Your tubes were tied. | 你的输卵管被结扎了 |
[36:00] | They did this without asking me? | 他们问都没问我就做了 |
[36:05] | Did Mama know? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[36:08] | You’ll have to ask her that. | 这你得问她了 |
[36:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:20] | I’ll give you two some time. | 我让你们单独聊聊 |
[36:39] | How could she ever forgive her mom? | 她怎么可能原谅她母亲 |
[36:45] | I lost my baby, but I can still have another. | 我失去了孩子 但我还可以再怀 |
[36:50] | If that were taken away from me, | 如果我失去了这种能力 |
[36:53] | I don’t know that I could forgive. | 我不知道自己能不能原谅 |
[36:56] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[36:59] | People can sometimes surprise you. | 人们有时会让你出乎意料 |
[37:16] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[37:24] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[37:52] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[37:56] | It’s gonna be very hard on Connor. | 康纳肯定很难接受 |
[37:58] | He cares about you a lot. | 他很在乎你 |
[37:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:01] | But I have to do this. I have to get away. | 但我必须这么做 我必须离开 |
[38:07] | Gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna miss you too, Dad. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[38:15] | Make sure you remember to say hi to your mom for me, okay? | 记得代我向你妈妈问好 |
[38:18] | Good-bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[38:24] | Bye, Dad. | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[38:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[38:40] | Mr. Janichek’s scans were negative for concussion | 简尼奇克先生的扫描显示他没有脑震荡 |
[38:42] | or any other acute injury. | 也没有任何其它急性伤 |
[38:43] | All right, dodged that bullet. | 那就好 躲过一劫 |
[38:45] | But we did notice something else | 不过我们注意到了 |
[38:47] | unrelated to his being sprayed. | 跟喷雾无关的东西 |
[38:49] | An enlarged spleen? | 脾脏肿大 |
[38:50] | – Yes. – This our fault? | -对 -是我们的错吗 |
[38:54] | No. | 不是 |
[38:55] | I ordered an enzyme activity level test to follow up. | 为了跟进 我让他做了酶活性测试 |
[38:58] | It showed Mr. Janichek is suffering | 结果显示简尼奇克先生 |
[38:59] | from a genetic disorder called Gaucher’s disease. | 得了一种叫高雪氏病的遗传病 |
[39:02] | An enzyme deficiency which presents | 那是一种酶缺陷病 |
[39:04] | with a vague constellation of symptoms; | 会有一系列症状 比如 |
[39:05] | malaise, anemia, low platelets. | 莫名不适 贫血 低血小板 |
[39:08] | Please tell me there’s a treatment. | 拜托告诉我可以治疗 |
[39:10] | Because we cannot assault a man | 我们可不能先袭击人家 |
[39:12] | and then inform him he has an incurable disease. | 然后再通知人家得了不治之症 |
[39:15] | His spleen is dangerously enlarged, | 他的脾脏肿大严重 |
[39:17] | so it has to be removed, | 所以必须切除 |
[39:18] | but the deficiency itself is easily treatable | 但是缺陷本身可以轻松治愈 |
[39:20] | with regular enzyme replacement infusions. | 用普通的酶替代注入就可以 |
[39:23] | All right, you’ll inform the patient. | 好 你去通知病人 |
[39:25] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[39:29] | I should say that Mr. Janichek | 说实话 简尼奇克先生 |
[39:30] | will find this to be good news. | 会觉得这是个好消息 |
[39:32] | A genetic disease? | 遗传病是好消息 |
[39:33] | He’s been suffering a long time, | 他已经饱受折磨很久了 |
[39:35] | unable to find a diagnosis. | 但一直找不到原因 |
[39:38] | In fact, I was ready to send him home. | 事实上 我正准备让他回家 |
[39:44] | We never would have ordered that pan scan | 如果不是里斯医生那么做 |
[39:45] | if Dr. Reese hadn’t done what she did. | 我们根本不会给他做扫描 |
[39:49] | She might have saved his life. | 她可能救了他一命 |
[40:06] | I got home, and I found this from Robin. | 我回家发现罗宾给我留了这个 |
[40:09] | Did you know that she was planning on leaving? | 你知道他打算离开吗 |
[40:11] | Connor, she just made the decision today. | 康纳 她今天才做出的决定 |
[40:13] | She doesn’t feel like she can get well here. | 她觉得在这里不会好起来 |
[40:15] | And nobody thought to involve me in this discussion? | 没人想过跟我讨论一下吗 |
[40:17] | Well, she didn’t want to tell you | 她不想告诉你 |
[40:18] | because she knew you’d try and change her mind. | 因为她知道你肯定会劝她 |
[40:19] | You’re damn right I would! | 废话 |
[40:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[40:24] | It’s really up to Robin to reveal that, I think. | 这需要罗宾来告诉你 |
[40:26] | No, you have no right to keep this from me. | 不 你无权瞒着我 |
[40:27] | She asked me not to tell you. | 她让我不要告诉你 |
[40:29] | Look, Connor, she promised me she’d call you | 康纳 她保证自己好点了 |
[40:31] | as soon as she is feeling better. | 就会给你打电话 |
[40:32] | Oh, man, I bet you love this, don’t you? | 你肯定高兴死了 对不对 |
[40:35] | – What? – You didn’t want me | -什么 -你一开始 |
[40:36] | to be with her in the first place. | 就不想让我们在一起 |
[40:37] | You didn’t think I was good for her. | 你觉得我会对她有不利影响 |
[40:38] | In fact, I bet this was all your idea. | 事实上 这肯定都是你的主意 |
[40:41] | Connor, whatever reservations I had about your relationship | 康纳 我对你们在一起的看法 |
[40:44] | are long past, okay? | 早就是过去了 好吗 |
[40:47] | I promise you, this was all Robin’s decision. | 我保证 这都是罗宾的决定 |
[40:49] | Fine. I don’t care | 好 我不在乎 |
[40:50] | if you don’t want to tell me where she is, | 你是不是告诉我她在哪里 |
[40:52] | because I’m gonna find her, | 反正我一定会找到她 |
[40:53] | and I’m gonna bring her back. | 我一定要带她回来 |
[41:11] | Hey, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[41:21] | Thanks, Noah. | 谢谢 诺亚 |
[41:44] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |