时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:10] | You’ll see, it’ll be like you never left. | 会像你从来没离开过一样 |
[00:11] | Connor, last time people from work saw me, | 康纳 上次同事见到我时 |
[00:13] | I was strapped to a gurney, screaming about rats. | 我被绑在担架上 尖叫着有老鼠 |
[00:16] | Look, they understand. | 他们理解的 |
[00:17] | You were sick, and now you’re not. | 你当时生病了 现在你好了 |
[00:19] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[00:21] | And if you need me, which you won’t, | 如果你需要我 你自己也行的 |
[00:24] | I’m on trauma service today, so I will be in the E.D., okay? | 我今天在创伤科值班 我会在急诊室的 |
[00:31] | But you have to tell me. | 但你一定要告诉我 |
[00:33] | And violate the sacred oath? | 违反神圣的约定吗 |
[00:35] | It’s not like you’re guarding the Holy Grail. | 你又不是在守护什么圣杯 |
[00:37] | – It’s a holiday gift exchange. – That we call “Secret Santa,” | -只是节日交换礼物 -是”秘密圣诞” |
[00:40] | because we’re supposed to keep it a secret. | 因为我们应该保守秘密 |
[00:42] | Okay, so who is it? Is it April? | 那到底是谁 是艾普尔吗 |
[00:44] | I’m not gonna tell ya. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[00:46] | Fine, don’t tell me, | 好吧 别告诉我 |
[00:47] | but it’s only a matter of time before you crack. | 但是你迟早会告诉我的 |
[00:50] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[00:55] | Can I grab you for a sec? | 能跟我来一下吗 |
[00:57] | – Something to show you. – Sure. | -想给你看点东西 -好的 |
[01:00] | Oh, look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[01:05] | – Robin? – Welcome back. | -罗宾 -欢迎回来 |
[01:07] | There she is. Hello, Robin. | 她来了 你好 罗宾 |
[01:10] | – You look great. – Doesn’t she? | -你看上去棒极了 -对吧 |
[01:12] | Wait till she snaps again. | 等她再发疯就知道了 |
[01:13] | She was cleared to come back to work. | 她已经能够回来工作了 |
[01:15] | She’s Dr. Charles’s daughter. They’re gonna say no? | 她是查尔斯医生的女儿 他们能怎么说 |
[01:17] | You too. | 你也是 |
[01:19] | See, I told you it would all be fine. | 看 我就说没事的吧 |
[01:21] | Coffee at 11:00? | 11点一起喝咖啡 |
[01:22] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好的 |
[01:27] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[01:29] | – You look great, honey. – I’d be a lot better | -你看上去不错 亲爱的 -如果大家不要 |
[01:31] | if everyone stopped telling me that. | 一直这样告诉我 我会好很多 |
[01:33] | Help! I need a doctor! Hurry! | 救命 我需要一名医生 快点 |
[01:36] | – We need some help over here! – Dr. Choi, with me. | -这里需要帮助 -崔医生 跟我来 |
[01:40] | Uh, he’s having chest pain. | 他胸口疼痛 |
[01:42] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你听得到吗 |
[01:44] | – Sir? – No pulse. Get on his chest! | -先生 -没有脉搏了 准备按压 |
[01:46] | Grab his arms. | 抓住他的胳膊 |
[01:48] | All right, on my count. Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[01:54] | – What’s the matter with Santa? – It’s all right, honey. | -圣诞老人怎么了 -没事的 亲爱的 |
[01:57] | Let’s get him to a room. | 把他送到病房里 |
[01:59] | – Uh, gurney. – We’re on it. | -担架 -我们去拿了 |
[02:01] | He thought it was just indigestion. | 他以为只是消化不良 |
[02:02] | I told him we should call an ambulance. | 我说了我们应该叫救护车 |
[02:04] | – Is Santa going to die? – No, no, sweetie, | -圣诞老人要死了吗 -不 亲爱的 |
[02:07] | we’re going to take very good care of him. | 我们会好好照顾好他 |
[02:09] | Still no pulse. We gotta move. | 还是没有脉搏 得转移了 |
[02:10] | Let’s get a crash cart ready! | 赶紧准备好推床 |
[02:22] | Massive MI. We hit him with five rounds of epi. | 剧烈心梗 打了五轮肾上腺素 |
[02:25] | There was no bringing him back. | 无力回天了 |
[02:26] | Poor man. Name’s Bill Cooper. | 可怜的家伙 他叫比尔·库伯 |
[02:29] | He’s been Santa-in-residence at Water Tower Place | 过去25年 他一直在水塔广场大厦 |
[02:32] | for the past 25 years. | 扮演圣诞老人 |
[02:34] | Saint Nick dying in our waiting room? | 圣尼克死在我们的候诊室 |
[02:36] | Not a good look for us. | 看上去对我们可不大妙 |
[02:38] | You let me know the second his family arrives. | 他的家人到了就通知我 |
[02:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – Incoming! | -好的 -来人了 |
[02:42] | Monique, you’re on deck. Dr. Rhodes? | 莫妮克 你准备好 罗德斯医生 |
[02:47] | Pedro Suarez, 30-year-old male. | 佩德罗·苏亚雷斯 30岁男性 |
[02:50] | Fell 20 feet off his roof stringing Christmas lights. | 挂圣诞彩灯的时候从六米高的屋顶上掉了下来 |
[02:52] | GCS of 8. King airway in the field. | 八度昏迷 路上接氧气了 |
[02:54] | Initially hypotensive, but responded to a liter of fluids. | 本来低血压 输液一升后有反应 |
[02:57] | Please tell me my son is gonna be okay. | 求求你告诉我我儿子没事的 |
[02:59] | Mr. Suarez, I promise you | 苏亚雷斯先生 我保证 |
[03:00] | we’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[03:02] | All right, everybody on my count. | 好了 我数到三 |
[03:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | Sats are 86 and falling fast. | 心跳86 急速下降中 |
[03:16] | I’m not getting breath sounds on the left. | 左边胸腔听不到呼吸声 |
[03:18] | He’s got a tension pneumothorax. | 他有张力性气胸 |
[03:19] | Let’s decompress him and put a chest tube in. | 先给他释放压力 导入胸管 |
[03:21] | Needle? | 针头 |
[03:24] | Straight up. | 马上来 |
[03:26] | Sats and blood pressure are coming up. | 心跳和血压回升 |
[03:29] | All right. I’m gonna place the tube. | 好 我要插导管了 |
[03:31] | Scalpel? | 手术刀 |
[03:33] | Hey, come on. | 给 |
[03:44] | – That’s not blood. – Nope. | -那不是血 -没错 |
[03:47] | That’s– | 那是 |
[03:49] | that’s fecal matter. | 那是排泄物 |
[03:50] | Fecal matter? How did he get poop in his chest? | 排泄物 他的胸腔里怎么会有粪便 |
[03:57] | Vincent Kramer, went through a stained glass window. | 文森特·克莱姆 撞碎了一面彩色玻璃窗 |
[03:59] | Found him wandering the streets. | 发现他在街上乱走 |
[04:00] | Mr. Kramer, can you tell me what happened? | 克莱姆先生 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[04:02] | They’re coming for me, the demons! | 他们来抓我了 那些恶魔 |
[04:04] | GCS, 13. BP, 86 over palp. | 13度昏迷 血压86 |
[04:06] | Arterial bleed in his forearm. | 前臂动脉出血 |
[04:08] | Tourniquet applied in the field, but he’s still bleeding. | 路上给他用了止血带 但还在流血 |
[04:09] | Okay, let’s transfer on my count, | 听我口令转移病人 |
[04:11] | and watch out for the glass, okay? | 小心玻璃 |
[04:13] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[04:17] | Doris, let’s take a look at his arm. | 桃瑞丝 看看他的胳膊 |
[04:19] | Wait, did you see them? The demons? | 等等 你看到他们了吗 那些恶魔 |
[04:21] | Try to stay calm, Mr. Kramer. | 冷静点 克莱姆先生 |
[04:22] | – They’re after me! – Heart rate, 134. | -他们在追我 -心率134 |
[04:24] | Bp, 86/52. | 血压86/52 |
[04:27] | That’s hypotensive. Bolus a liter of LR, | 低血压 给他输液一升 |
[04:28] | and give him two units of uncrossmatched blood | 再给他快速输血 |
[04:30] | – on the rapid transfuser. – Yes, doctor. | -两单位万能型血 -好的 医生 |
[04:33] | All right, it severed his radial artery. | 他的主动脉被切断了 |
[04:34] | Give me a hemostat and a silk tie. | 给我止血带 |
[04:36] | We need to get control and tie it off. | 我们得控制失血 绑好血管 |
[04:37] | They’re here. Please believe me. | 他们来了 求你们相信我 |
[04:40] | We got you, Mr. Kramer. Just try to stay calm. | 没事的 克莱姆先生 冷静点 |
[04:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[04:44] | No, no, no. Oh, my God. | 不 天啊 |
[04:47] | Got it. Bleeding’s under control. | 好了 失血控制住了 |
[04:49] | Can’t you see them? | 你们看不到他们吗 |
[04:50] | Blood pressure’s improving. | 血压回升 |
[04:52] | Oh! Demons, everywhere. | 到处都是恶魔 |
[04:56] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:57] | We’re going to, Mr. Kramer. | 我们会救你的 克莱姆先生 |
[05:01] | Let’s get him in soft restraints, | 给他上软束带 |
[05:02] | and we’re gonna need a psych consult. | 我们得需要精神科医生 |
[05:04] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[05:06] | Get away from me. | 敌我远点 |
[05:11] | Okay, when did the fever start, Mr. Rosenblatt? | 发烧是什么时候开始的 罗森布拉特先生 |
[05:14] | I felt funny Sunday, | 我周日觉得有点不对劲 |
[05:16] | but–but that went away. | 不过后来又好了 |
[05:18] | I definitely had a fever Tuesday. | 我周二肯定开始发烧了 |
[05:21] | Kay. | 好的 |
[05:21] | Well, how specific should I be? | 我需要说得多精确 |
[05:23] | Just answer the question, Harold. | 你回答问题就行 哈罗德 |
[05:26] | – Tuesday. – Tuesday. Kay. | -周二 -周二 好的 |
[05:28] | And don’t forget about the rash. | 别忘了你起的疹子 |
[05:34] | Okay, let’s get a chest X-ray, | 好吧 订一次胸透 |
[05:36] | CBC, blood cultures, and start him on fluids. | 血常规 血培养 然后开始输液 |
[05:38] | He’s jaundiced. | 他有黄疸 |
[05:39] | A liver panel and a CT scan probably couldn’t hurt. | 加一组肝功能和CT扫描应该也行 |
[05:42] | Thank you, nurse. That’s what I was about to suggest. | 谢谢你 护士 我正要说呢 |
[05:45] | Let, uh, Radiology know that we’re sending him up. | 通知放射科我们送他上去 |
[05:48] | All right, Mr. Rosenblatt, can you please put that on? | 罗森布拉特先生 能不能请你换上衣服 |
[05:50] | And you might wanna leave any valuables you have | 然后身上如果带了什么贵重物品 |
[05:52] | – with your wife. – Wife? | -请交给您太太保管吧 -太太 |
[05:53] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[05:55] | And housemate | 也和你住在一起 |
[05:56] | who told you we should’ve come in earlier. | 而且早就告诉你应该来看医生 |
[05:59] | – Give it a rest, Sylvia. – Fine. | -别说了 希尔维亚 -好吧 |
[06:00] | Next time, I’ll just let you die. | 下次我就不管你 让你死掉好了 |
[06:03] | How does that work for you? | 你觉得怎么样啊 |
[06:05] | Anything is better than listening to you. | 那也比听你嘚吧嘚要好得多 |
[06:07] | Okay, um, we’ll be back | 好的 我们稍后回来 |
[06:08] | to check on you guys after that scan. | 看看你们的检查结果怎么样 |
[06:16] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes, uh, Daniel, | -你找我 -是 丹尼尔 |
[06:19] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 我这里有一些不好的消息 |
[06:22] | The man who shot you, Jack Kellogg, | 那个朝你开枪的杰克·凯洛格 |
[06:24] | was killed in prison this morning. | 今天早上在监狱里被杀了 |
[06:28] | – How? – All I know is that | -怎么死的 -我只听说 |
[06:30] | he was murdered by another inmate. | 他是被同监房的人杀死的 |
[06:34] | You predicted something like this. | 你已经预见会出这种事 |
[06:36] | You didn’t think he should go to prison in the first place. | 你一开始就不同意他进监狱 |
[06:39] | – No, I didn’t. – And you were upset | -我是不同意 -而你对里斯医生 |
[06:42] | with Dr. Reese for testifying for the prosecution. | 在庭审期间作证的行为感到很不快 |
[06:47] | And? | 所以呢 |
[06:49] | I just hope | 我只是希望 |
[06:51] | you don’t take this out on her. | 你不要因为这个事对她有看法 |
[06:53] | Do you really think I’d do that? | 你真以为我是那种人吗 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[06:56] | but given how upset you were that she testified, | 但考虑到你对她作证一事表现出的不满 |
[07:00] | I didn’t know how you would react. | 我实在不知道你会作何反应 |
[07:02] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[07:04] | Why don’t you just take a few days off? | 你不如休几天假吧 |
[07:07] | Oh, so not only am I vindictive, | 所以我不仅是个小心眼 |
[07:08] | I’m emotionally unstable? | 我的情绪还不稳定 |
[07:09] | You know what, I’d rather work. | 我告诉你 我还是忙工作去吧 |
[07:12] | But I sure do appreciate the offer. | 不过我多谢你的提议 |
[07:14] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[07:15] | Come on– | 别这样 |
[07:17] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[07:23] | Fever, rash, jaundiced skin. | 发烧 疹子 还有黄疸 |
[07:25] | I’m sure you noticed his conjunctivitis. | 我肯定你发现了他的结膜炎 |
[07:27] | I was getting there. | 我正要说到 |
[07:29] | By any chance, was the rash purple? | 话说那个疹子是不是紫色的 |
[07:31] | – Yeah. Why? – Stohl had a patient | -是啊 怎么了 -斯托尔三天前 |
[07:33] | with the exact same symptoms three days ago. | 接了个病人 症状跟这个一模一样 |
[07:37] | The cultures just came in. | 培养结果刚刚出来 |
[07:42] | Leptospirosis? | 细螺旋体病 |
[07:43] | – It’s bacterial, right? – Yeah. | -这是细菌吧 -是 |
[07:46] | Stohl’s guy went into DIC. | 斯托尔的病人发展成了DIC |
[07:47] | Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. | 意思是弥散性血管内凝血 |
[07:49] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[07:51] | Are we looking at an outbreak? | 难道是传染病爆发吗 |
[07:53] | I’ll page Robin Charles. | 我这就呼叫罗宾·查尔斯 |
[07:58] | So, his colon’s in his chest? | 他的肠子跑到胸腔里去了 |
[08:00] | Diaphragm ruptured from the impact of the fall. | 跌落冲击导致横膈膜破裂 |
[08:02] | Stomach, spleen, and colon were ripped from the abdominal wall, | 胃 脾和肠子从腹腔壁上脱落 |
[08:05] | and migrated into the left chest. | 然后转移到了左胸 |
[08:07] | I hate when that happens. | 这种事真是太棘手了 |
[08:08] | The O.R. is being prepped for surgery right now. | 手术室正在准备实施手术 |
[08:10] | You’ll do the thoracotomy, while I open his abdomen. | 你来做胸廓切开术 我来打开他的腹部 |
[08:13] | – All right. – Oh, and just as a reminder, | -行 -对了 提醒你一下 |
[08:16] | I am on trauma service today, | 今天我是外伤科值班 |
[08:17] | and this is a trauma surgery, so– | 而这是一台外伤手术 所以 |
[08:19] | So you’ll be attending on the case, | 所以这个案子是你主导 |
[08:20] | and you’re going to get your kicks out of calling the shots? | 因此所有决定都由你来做 |
[08:24] | I’m delighted to assist you, Dr. Rhodes. | 我很乐意协助你 罗德斯医生 |
[08:26] | I’m glad to hear that. | 那就好 |
[08:27] | – Shall we? – Okay. | -开始吧 -好 |
[08:30] | Boss? | 老大 |
[08:35] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[08:37] | I, um– | 我 |
[08:38] | I heard about Jack Kellogg. | 我听说了杰克·凯洛格的事 |
[08:41] | I am so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[08:42] | It’s exactly what you said would happen. | 这和你预测的一模一样 |
[08:44] | He was a very troubled man | 他的问题非常严重 |
[08:47] | who brought things on himself. | 会给他自己招来祸事 |
[08:49] | Yes, but if he had been remanded | 是 可如果他被精神病院 |
[08:50] | to a psychiatric facility, like you wanted, uh… | 收治 像你建议那样的话 |
[08:54] | I-I-I just feel so awful. | 我只是觉得很过意不去 |
[08:56] | Listen, Dr. Reese, if you’re thinking | 里斯医生 如果你认为 |
[08:58] | that in some way, this might’ve been your fault, | 你从某种意义上对此负有任何责任 |
[09:01] | it just wasn’t. | 那你就错了 |
[09:03] | He was a very self-destructive guy, | 他是个自毁倾向极强的人 |
[09:05] | and there’s just no guarantee | 而且根本无法保证 |
[09:07] | the outcome would’ve been any different, | 最后的结果会有何不同 |
[09:08] | no matter where he ended up. | 无论他被送到哪里 |
[09:09] | Dr. Charles–excuse me– | 查尔斯医生 打断一下 |
[09:12] | you available for a consult? | 你们有时间来会诊一下吗 |
[09:14] | Yes, we are. | 有时间 |
[09:16] | Name is Vincent Kramer, homeless man. | 病人名叫文森特·克莱姆 是个流浪汉 |
[09:18] | Delusional, combative. We have him in restraints. | 出现幻觉 好斗 已经上了束带 |
[09:20] | I’m the only one trying to help you. | 只有我是在帮你们的 |
[09:22] | Don’t you see them? The demons! | 你看不到他们吗 恶魔 |
[09:25] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[09:26] | No one is safe. | 谁都不安全 |
[09:30] | – Why don’t you listen? – Actually, Dr. Charles, | -为什么不听我说 -其实 查尔斯医生 |
[09:32] | there’s some patients I need to check on upstairs. | 我得去楼上看几个病人 |
[09:34] | That is why they keep coming back. | 所以他们才总回来 |
[09:35] | – Okay. – They won’t stop. | -好 -他们不会停手 |
[09:37] | They will find me. They were looking for me. | 他们会找到我 他们一直在找我 |
[09:40] | The paramedics say he somehow went through a window. | 医护人员说他好像穿过了窗户 |
[09:43] | No one is safe! | 谁都不安全 |
[09:43] | Poor fella. | 可怜的人 |
[09:45] | Mr. Kramer? I’m Dr. Charles. | 克莱姆先生 我是查尔斯医生 |
[09:47] | I can’t stop them. Nobody can stop them. | 我无法阻止他们 谁也阻止不了 |
[09:49] | They’re gonna find me here. | 他们会来这里找到我 |
[09:51] | – Them? – The demons. | -他们 -那些恶魔 |
[09:53] | You know what, I can understand how– | 听我说 我能理解 |
[09:55] | how demons would be very frightening. | 恶魔确实很可怕 |
[09:57] | They’re gonna take me with them. | 他们会把我带走 |
[09:58] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我会阻止他们的 |
[10:00] | You’re safe here. Five of Olanzapine. | 你在这里很安全 五毫克奥氮平 |
[10:02] | – Yes, doctor. – Safe? | -好的 医生 -安全 |
[10:04] | We’re giving you something | 我们会给你一些药剂 |
[10:05] | that’s gonna calm you down a bit, | 能帮助你冷静下来 |
[10:07] | and you should be feeling better pretty soon. | 很快你就会感觉好多了 |
[10:11] | – Better? – Yeah. | -好多了 -对 |
[10:14] | I’m just gonna step out for a bit, | 我先出去一下 |
[10:16] | and when I come back, you and I, | 等我回来 我们两个一起 |
[10:17] | we’re gonna start to figure this out, all right? | 解决这件事 好吗 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | Gonna let the Olanzapine mellow him out a bit, | 等奥氮平让他冷静一下 |
[10:28] | and, uh, come back and see | 然后我再回来看看 |
[10:29] | if I can get a better picture of what’s going on. | 能不能更好地了解一下情况 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:35] | – Leptospi-what? – Leptospirosis. | -细什么玩意 -细螺旋体病 |
[10:38] | It’s a bacterial infection. | 是细菌感染 |
[10:40] | We’re starting you on a broad spectrum antibiotic. | 我们要帮你做一个广谱抗生素检查 |
[10:43] | It’s all that pork you eat. | 肯定是因为你吃的那些猪肉 |
[10:45] | Moo shu, bacon, it’s treif. | 木须 培根 全是德莱富 |
[10:48] | – Treif? – Not Kosher. | -德莱富 -不符合犹太标准 |
[10:50] | Actually, the disease is most commonly carried | 其实 这种病毒最常见的携带者 |
[10:53] | by rodents, rats, | 是啮齿动物 老鼠 |
[10:55] | rat urine, specifically, | 具体来说是老鼠尿液 |
[10:57] | usually through water that’s been contaminated. | 一般是通过污染水源传播的 |
[11:00] | What the hell have you been drinking, Harold? | 你到底喝了什么东西 哈罗德 |
[11:02] | Will you stop nagging and let her finish? | 你能不能别说了 听医生说完 |
[11:05] | There have been a couple cases, recently. | 其实最近已经有好几个病例了 |
[11:07] | I need to ask you some questions | 我得问你几个问题 |
[11:08] | to see if your case is connected. | 看看跟你们的病情是否有关联 |
[11:11] | Okay, can you think of anywhere you have been recently, | 好 你最近有没有去过什么地方 |
[11:14] | where you may have come in contact with rats? | 可能会接触到老鼠呢 |
[11:17] | like an attic or basement? | 比如阁楼 或者地下室 |
[11:20] | Anywhere you might’ve been exposed to contaminated water? | 或者是否接触过受污染的水 |
[11:23] | You’ve been swimming at the Y. | 你最近一直在Y游泳 |
[11:25] | I told you to join the JCC. | 我明明让你去JCC俱乐部 |
[11:28] | She’s talking to me, Sylvia. | 她没跟你说话 希尔维亚 |
[11:29] | Kay, we’ll see if the Y has reported a recent infestation. | 好 我们去Y检查下是否有老鼠出没 |
[11:32] | Anything else you can think of? | 还有什么其它线索吗 |
[11:33] | You sure it’s not the pork? | 你确定不是因为猪肉吗 |
[11:41] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀 |
[11:46] | My sister would like to move him to a funeral home. | 我姐姐希望能把他送到殡仪馆 |
[11:48] | How long do you need to keep him here? | 你们需要让他留在这里多久 |
[11:50] | Normally, a day or two, | 正常是一到两天 |
[11:51] | but I’ll ask the medical examiner | 不过我会请法医 |
[11:53] | to release his body this afternoon. | 今天下午就让他离开 |
[11:56] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢你 古德温女士 |
[12:08] | Hey, Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[12:09] | just wanted to let you know Radiology’s uploading | 我想跟你说一声 放射科正在上传 |
[12:10] | – your patient’s latest scans. – Thank you. | -患者的最新扫描结果 -谢谢 |
[12:12] | Hey, will you do me a favor? If you see Robin, | 能帮我个忙吗 看到罗宾的话 |
[12:14] | will you tell her that I got pulled into surgery? | 跟她说一声我忽然有手术 |
[12:16] | I’m not gonna make our coffee date. | 咖啡约会我赶不及了 |
[12:17] | Sure, but she’s probably busy too. | 好 不过估计她也忙 |
[12:19] | Three cases of Leptospirosis. | 有三个细螺旋体病例 |
[12:22] | Lepto? | 细螺旋体病 |
[12:24] | Isn’t that a rat disease? | 那不是老鼠的病吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah, it can be. | 可以是 |
[12:29] | Just what she needs today. | 她今天正需要这个 |
[12:36] | I was doing the laundry, and the next thing I know, | 我在洗衣服 等我反应过来 |
[12:38] | I started cramping. | 就开始抽筋 |
[12:39] | Are these contractions? I’m only 22 weeks. | 这是宫缩吗 我才怀孕五个多月 |
[12:41] | Okay, um, let’s get a CBC and UA with culture. | 给她做个血常规 尿酸和血培养 |
[12:45] | Is there anyone we should call? | 需要电话通知谁吗 |
[12:46] | My husband’s away at a legal conference, | 我老公在开法务会议 |
[12:48] | but he was having trouble catching a flight out of Buffalo. | 而且他还要赶飞机离开布法罗 |
[12:50] | Is everything okay with my baby? | 我的孩子有什么事吗 |
[12:52] | Let’s take a look, okay? | 先看看吧 |
[13:03] | All right, there’s the heartbeat. | 好的 听到心跳了 |
[13:06] | Head circumference measuring at about 178 millimeters. | 头尾大约178毫米 |
[13:10] | Looks like a normal, healthy 22-week-old fetus to me. | 看起来就是个健康的五个月胚胎 |
[13:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:15] | All right, so we’ll run those tests | 好 我们先做一下检查 |
[13:17] | and go from there, okay? And don’t worry, Shannon, | 然后再看情况如何 别担心 莎农 |
[13:20] | we’re gonna take really good care of you and your baby. | 我们会照顾好你和你的孩子 |
[13:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Harold? Harold? | 哈罗德 哈罗德 |
[13:32] | We need to intubate. | 得给他插管 |
[13:33] | – 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. – Oh, my God. | -20毫克麻醉剂和100毫克司可林 -我的天 |
[13:35] | Ms. Rosenblatt, it’s okay. Please, wait out here, | 罗森布莱特女士 别担心 请稍等 |
[13:37] | – until we’re finished. – Harold! | -我们很快就好 -哈罗德 |
[13:39] | – Get me an ET tube. – Harold… | -给我气道内管插管 -哈罗德 |
[13:49] | I–I can’t. I can’t get it in. | 不行 插不进去 |
[13:51] | It’s–it’s too much blood, suction. | 出血量太大了 帮我吸血 |
[13:52] | Sats are down to 76. | 血氧量下降到76 |
[13:56] | I still can’t get it in. | 我还是插不进去 |
[13:58] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[13:59] | I’ll get another doctor. | 我去叫别的医生来 |
[14:01] | No! | 不用 |
[14:03] | – He needs a surgical airway. – A crich? Really? | -要用手术刀开口 -开洞插管 真的吗 |
[14:08] | Splash prep on his neck. | 给他的脖子做泼洒消毒 |
[14:11] | Sterilizing. | 正在消毒 |
[14:14] | Give me a knife. | 给我一把刀 |
[14:24] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[14:26] | Bag him. | 接气瓶 |
[14:30] | Heart rate’s 140. | 血压140 |
[14:31] | Bp, 124/82. | 血压124/82 |
[14:34] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[14:36] | Of course I did it. | 当然 |
[14:46] | Shannon? | 莎农 |
[14:49] | – How are you feeling? – All better now. | -你感觉还好吗 -现在好多了 |
[14:51] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t here sooner. | 真抱歉我没能早点来 |
[14:53] | I cancelled all my meetings, got on the first flight out. | 我取消了所有会议 坐上第一班飞机回来的 |
[14:56] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[14:57] | Dr. Manning was just explaining. | 曼宁医生正在说呢 |
[15:00] | Well, I think it’s just a case of Braxton Hicks contractions, | 我想这只是一例假宫缩而已 |
[15:03] | practice contractions. | 是身体在做准备 |
[15:04] | Nothing to be concerned about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[15:05] | However, I would like to just run one more test, | 但我还是想再多做一项检查 |
[15:07] | just to ensure that it’s not pre-term labor. | 确保不是早产 |
[15:10] | If that’s all clear, then you should be good to go. | 如果结果没问题 你就可以走了 |
[15:12] | What a relief. | 真是松了一口气 |
[15:14] | Man, is it me or is it hot in here? | 天啊 这里面是不是太热了 |
[15:17] | Mr. Kim, everything okay? | 金先生 你还好吗 |
[15:19] | Throat’s just a little dry. | 我嗓子有点干 |
[15:20] | Is there any way I can get some water? | 这里有喝水的地方吗 |
[15:22] | Definitely. Your color is a bit off. | 当然 你的脸色有点奇怪 |
[15:24] | Have you had any fever, headaches? | 你有感冒症状吗 或是头疼 |
[15:26] | I’m probably just worn down from the travel. | 可能是出差太累了 |
[15:28] | Well, how ’bout I give you a quick look-see, | 不如我顺便帮你看看吧 |
[15:30] | – run a few tests? – But Shannon… | -做几项检查 -但是莎农… |
[15:32] | Go ahead, honey. You do look a little pale. | 去吧 亲爱的 你脸色是有点发白 |
[15:34] | I’ll have you back in no time. | 你很快就能回来的 |
[15:38] | Honey, I won’t be far. | 亲爱的 我不会走远 |
[15:43] | – Right this way. – Thanks. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[15:46] | First time dads. | 新爸爸都这样 |
[15:52] | Are you sure Robin was ready to come back to work? | 你确定罗宾准备好回来上班了吗 |
[15:55] | Let’s get that tube out before it contaminates his chest. | 趁那管子还没污染胸腔 赶快拿出来吧 |
[15:59] | I only ask because we had an anti-NMDA patient | 我这么问 只是因为以前格鲁特舒尔接过一个 |
[16:01] | at Groote Schuur. | 抗NMDA受体脑炎患者 |
[16:03] | She had psychotic episodes for a full year | 她在肿瘤移除后 还继续患了 |
[16:04] | after the tumor was removed. | 一整年的间歇性精神失常 |
[16:06] | Tubes out. | 管子拿出来了 |
[16:08] | Staple the colon, before it leaks anymore stool. | 缝合结肠 别让它再漏粪便 |
[16:10] | Already on it. | 已经在处理了 |
[16:13] | Tough on you, huh? | 对你挺难的吧 |
[16:15] | Always wondering if she’ll flip out again? | 总是想她会不会再发病 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna pull the colon back down into the abdomen. | 我现在要把结肠塞回下腹部 |
[16:25] | You’ll need to guide it from the top. | 请你从上腹引导 |
[16:30] | Got it. | 好了 |
[16:32] | All right, colon is repaired and reduced. | 结肠修补与切除完成 |
[16:37] | Dr. Bekker, let’s irrigate the chest with 10 liters of saline. | 贝克医生 用10升生理盐水冲洗胸腔 |
[16:41] | Right away, Dr. Rhodes. | 马上 罗德斯医生 |
[16:42] | And open a 10-by-20 Gore-Tex patch to reconstruct the diaphragm. | 开一包10*20的戈尔补片准备重建隔膜 |
[16:45] | – I will be back to put it in. – Where are you going? | -我等下回来放置 -你要去哪里 |
[16:47] | It’ll take you at least 30 minutes to clean out the chest. | 冲洗胸腔需要至少半小时 |
[16:49] | I’ll be back then. | 到时候我再回来 |
[16:54] | He’s going to check on his girlfriend. | 他去看他的女朋友了 |
[16:59] | I think I should get a manual differential on his CBC. | 我觉得该给他做个全血细胞手动分类 |
[17:03] | And maybe another chest X-ray. | 或许再做一次胸部透视 |
[17:06] | Of course. I know that. | 当然 我知道 |
[17:09] | Right. | 好 |
[17:12] | And I’m sure you won’t forget about sputum cultures. | 相信你也不会忘掉要做痰培养吧 |
[17:14] | – Will you stop it? – Wha–what? | -你能别这样了吗 -什么样 |
[17:16] | I’m sick of you telling me how to do my job. | 我受够你教我怎么做我的工作了 |
[17:18] | – I’m just trying to help. – Well, you’re not. | -我就是想帮你 -才不是 |
[17:20] | I don’t need a big sister here. | 在这我不需要姐姐 |
[17:22] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[17:24] | Back off. | 别碍事 |
[17:41] | That’s two cases in the last week, | 上周出现了两例病例 |
[17:43] | and you know of one at East Mercy? | 你知道在东慈的那一例吗 |
[17:46] | Have you found a common vector? | 找到共同带菌者了吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. Are they clustered geographically? | 好 是按地理位置集群的吗 |
[17:53] | Okay, I’ll need charts on all of them, | 好 我需要所有人的图表 |
[17:54] | and let me know if anymore turn up. Thanks. | 有新病例出现也请告诉我 谢谢 |
[18:37] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[18:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[18:42] | What are you doing out here? | 你怎么出来了 |
[18:45] | Just my office. I needed some air. | 我才出来 想透口气 |
[18:48] | Robin, what’s going on? | 罗宾 怎么回事 |
[18:50] | – Connor… – What? | -康纳 -怎么了 |
[18:54] | I heard them again. | 我又听到了 |
[18:56] | – Rats? – In my office, and… | -老鼠吗 -在我办公室里… |
[18:59] | Okay. Oh, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[19:02] | Don’t worry… | 别担心 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna take care of you, okay? | 我会照顾你的 好吗 |
[19:10] | But you’re not seeing ’em now? | 但你现在看不到他们了吗 |
[19:14] | They’re gone. | 走了 |
[19:16] | What do you think they want, the demons? | 你觉得恶魔想要什么 |
[19:19] | To get inside me. | 想去我身体里 |
[19:22] | That’s what they do. | 就是这样 |
[19:24] | They get inside people, | 进入人类的身体 |
[19:27] | make them do things. | 驱使他们做事 |
[19:28] | They got inside of my friend. | 他们进入了我朋友的身体 |
[19:32] | I had to get away. | 我必须逃跑 |
[19:34] | Yeah. And that’s when you hurt yourself? | 是 你就是那时候伤害自己的吗 |
[19:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:39] | The window, I had– | 窗户 我得… |
[19:43] | I had to get through it. | 我得爬过窗户 |
[19:45] | How long have they been after ya? | 它们追着你多久了 |
[19:49] | A long, long time. | 很久很久 |
[19:52] | Years. | 好多年 |
[19:54] | Running all that time, hiding, | 这么久都在逃跑 躲藏 |
[19:57] | I mean, it sounds exhausting. | 听起来真是精疲力尽 |
[19:59] | You must be very tired. | 你一定很累了 |
[20:02] | Tired… | 累… |
[20:05] | – I am so tired. – Yeah. | -我好累 -是的 |
[20:08] | You know, Vince, | 知道吗 文斯 |
[20:10] | I can provide you with a place where you can rest. | 我可以给你一个休息的地方 |
[20:13] | Would you like that? | 你想要吗 |
[20:15] | Clean bed, shower, | 干净的床 淋浴 |
[20:18] | a place where you can feel safe. | 一个让你觉得安全的地方 |
[20:22] | – Yes, I would like that. – Okay. | -我想 -好 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:34] | So? | 怎么说 |
[20:36] | Hallucinations, paranoia, | 幻觉 妄想 |
[20:39] | hyper-religiosity. | 高度宗教狂热 |
[20:41] | This is definitely some kinda delusional disorder. | 他肯定是患了什么妄想症 |
[20:43] | Bipolar 1, maybe? | 有可能是躁郁症 |
[20:44] | I’ll wanna have him admitted, | 给他办理入院吧 |
[20:46] | you know, for a full psychological evaluation. | 我要对他进行全面精神评估 |
[20:48] | Okay, I’ll start working on the transfer order. | 好 我开始处理转科室文件 |
[20:50] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:59] | Uh, you said you travel a lot, | 你说你经常旅行 |
[21:00] | so I thought of West Nile Virus. | 所以我以为是西尼罗病毒 |
[21:02] | I ran a mosquito panel. | 我检查了蚊子感染 |
[21:04] | Good news is you don’t have West Nile. | 好消息是你没有得西尼罗病毒 |
[21:05] | Here’s the thing, you did test inconclusive for Zika. | 问题是 你的奇卡病毒检查结果不确定 |
[21:09] | Really? Zika? How? | 不是吧 奇卡病毒 怎么可能 |
[21:12] | I’m wondering that myself. | 我自己也奇怪 |
[21:13] | I mean, there hasn’t been a case of Zika reported | 没有病例报告奇卡病毒出现在 |
[21:15] | north of the Mason-Dixon line. | 梅森—迪克森线北 |
[21:17] | Have you visited anywhere else recently? | 你最近还去过其它地方吗 |
[21:19] | Maybe somewhere tropical? | 热带地区之类的 |
[21:20] | There have been a few cases reported in South Florida. | 南佛罗里达州出现过几个病例 |
[21:22] | No, I haven’t been to Florida. | 没有 我没有去过佛罗里达 |
[21:24] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那… |
[21:26] | regardless, the first thing we have to do is test Shannon. | 无论如何 我们首先必须给莎农做检查 |
[21:29] | Shannon? Why? | 为什么给莎农检查 |
[21:30] | Well, since Zika can be sexually transmitted, | 因为奇卡病毒可以通过性接触传播 |
[21:32] | Shannon could contract it, | 所以莎农有可能感染 |
[21:34] | leaving the fetus at risk of developing microcephaly, | 这样胎儿就有头小畸型的危险 |
[21:37] | a devastating birth defect | 这是一种致命的发育缺陷 |
[21:39] | where the baby’s brain doesn’t form properly. | 婴儿的大脑可能无法发育健全 |
[21:41] | But we haven’t had sex in a week. | 但我们一周没有性生活了 |
[21:43] | I’ve been out of town. | 我出去了 |
[21:45] | And you couldn’t have gotten Zika in Buffalo, | 你不可能在布法罗感染奇卡病毒 |
[21:47] | so you must’ve picked it up before that. | 所以你肯定是那之前感染的 |
[21:49] | It’s important we test her. | 我们必须给她检查 这很重要 |
[21:50] | I don’t wanna scare her needlessly. | 我不想无缘无故吓到她 |
[21:52] | Besides, I’m feeling much better. | 再说了 我感觉好多了 |
[21:54] | Probably just had a touch of the flu. | 我可能只是有点小感冒 |
[21:55] | Mr. Kim– | 金先生 |
[21:56] | I really need to get back to Shannon. | 我真的需要回去找莎农了 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry, am I-am I missing something here? | 抱歉 是不是有什么我不知道 |
[22:03] | Okay. I wasn’t in Buffalo. | 好吧 我没有去布法罗 |
[22:06] | I was in Aruba… | 而是去阿鲁巴了 |
[22:08] | with a lady friend. | 跟一个女性朋友 |
[22:10] | Look, I’m not concerned with your personal life. | 我对你的私生活不感兴趣 |
[22:12] | I only care about my patient, and in this situation, | 我只在乎我的病人 这种情况下 |
[22:15] | we have to consider your wife. | 我们必须考虑你妻子 |
[22:17] | No. She does not find out about this. | 不 不能让她知道这件事 |
[22:19] | I’m not risking my marriage over an inconclusive test. | 我不会因为一次不确定的结果威胁到我的婚姻 |
[22:22] | I don’t think you understand. Your baby’s at risk. | 你好像不明白 你的孩子有危险 |
[22:24] | – Shannon needs to know. – Dr. Halstead… | -莎农需要知道 -霍斯特德医生 |
[22:27] | they teach you about doctor-patient confidentiality in med school? | 你念书的时候学过医患保密吧 |
[22:30] | ‘Cause they definitely covered it in law school. | 反正法学院是学过 |
[22:33] | I’m your patient too now, | 现在我也是你的病人 |
[22:35] | and I’m telling you to keep your mouth shut. | 我让你不许说出去 |
[22:45] | Why do I have to do an MRI? | 为什么给我做核磁共振 |
[22:47] | We all know what is going on. | 我们都知道是怎么回事 |
[22:50] | The MRI will allow us to see | 核磁共振可以让我们 |
[22:51] | the extent of any lingering inflammation. | 看清楚还有多少未消除的炎症 |
[22:53] | This episode could end up being a blessing. | 这次检查可能是件好事 |
[22:55] | It’ll help us adjust your meds. | 可以帮我们调整你的药量 |
[22:57] | And there’s nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[22:58] | This is all part of your recuperation process. | 这都是康复过程的一部分 |
[23:01] | Which is endless. | 真是没有尽头 |
[23:03] | I’ll let the tech know we’re ready. | 我去告诉检查员我们准备好了 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | At least you don’t have to restrain me this time. | 至少你这次不用把我绑起来了 |
[23:10] | Maybe later tonight. | 今晚再绑吧 |
[23:14] | Hey, look, I have to get back to the O.R., | 听着 我得回手术室了 |
[23:16] | but, I promise you, | 但我跟你保证 |
[23:19] | I will not be very long. | 我很快就回来 |
[23:29] | We’re starting another round of antibiotics, | 我们开始给他使用新一轮抗生素了 |
[23:32] | hoping he’ll turn a corner soon. | 希望他快点脱离危险 |
[23:34] | I hate seeing him like this. | 我不喜欢看他这样 |
[23:37] | Stubborn old fool. | 老顽固 |
[23:40] | But he’s still my baby brother. | 但他仍然是我弟弟 |
[23:43] | – He’s lucky to have you. – I love him, | -他有你在很幸运 -我爱他 |
[23:45] | and I don’t know what I’d do without him. | 我不知道没有他我该怎么办 |
[23:48] | But he hocks me a chainik. | 但他真让我够受的 |
[23:52] | This mishegas with Christmas. | 圣诞节什么乱七八糟的 |
[23:54] | Forgive me, but enough with all the lights, | 不好意思 但我真受够了彩灯 |
[23:57] | jingle bells, eggnog. | 铃铛和蛋奶酒 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry, I’m not following. | 抱歉 我不太明白 |
[24:01] | Harold’s late wife, Mary, lovely woman | 哈罗德已故的妻子玛丽 人很漂亮 |
[24:05] | but she was a gentile. | 但她是异教人 |
[24:08] | Catholic. | 天主教徒 |
[24:10] | They celebrated Christmas. | 他们会一起庆祝圣诞节 |
[24:12] | He still does. | 他现在还庆祝 |
[24:14] | Maybe it’s his way of remembering her. | 这可能是他纪念她的方式 |
[24:17] | I suppose. | 应该是吧 |
[24:19] | Seems kinda sweet. | 我觉得很感人 |
[24:22] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[24:24] | I guess it is. | 是吧 |
[24:35] | You were gone awhile. Everything okay? | 你去了好一会儿 一切都好吧 |
[24:40] | Where are we? | 现在什么情况了 |
[24:41] | Just coming around the posterior medial. | 刚进行到内侧 |
[24:44] | You’re just in time for the hard part. | 你赶上了最难处理的部分 |
[24:45] | Good. | 好 |
[24:54] | Every time the lung inflates, the patch moves. | 每次肺膨胀 补丁就会移动 |
[24:57] | Do you have an angle on it? | 你那边有合适的角度吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 没有 |
[25:00] | All right, then we need to deflate his lung. | 好 那我们需要给他的肺放气 |
[25:02] | No. No way. Sats are too low. | 不行 血氧含量太低 |
[25:04] | What if I use a Long-Allis-Clamp | 如果用长夹钳 |
[25:05] | to get behind the lung and hold the patch? | 到肺后面夹住补丁呢 |
[25:07] | No, it’s fine. I’ve got it. | 不用 我可以的 |
[25:09] | I’ve got room. I can do it. | 我这里有空间施展 我可以做 |
[25:13] | All right, go. | 好 做吧 |
[25:14] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[25:20] | Patch is in place. Stitch away. | 补丁夹住了 马上缝合 |
[25:23] | No, I still can’t reach the crus of the diaphragm. | 不行 我还是够不到隔膜的下部 |
[25:25] | Can you give me some more torque? | 能再转一下吗 |
[25:27] | No, but I can finish the stitches from here, | 不行 不过我可以从这里缝合 |
[25:28] | if you hold the patch in place. | 如果你稳住补丁处 |
[25:32] | Okay, your call. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[25:34] | All right. Fine. | 好 行 |
[25:48] | I can’t get in the last few stitches. | 最后几针我搞不定 |
[25:50] | All right, Allis coming off. | 好了 拿下大夹钳 |
[25:54] | All right, finish the run. | 好了 搞定它 |
[25:55] | Look at you two, getting it done like Jordan and Pippen. | 看看你俩 配合的就像乔丹和皮蓬一样 |
[26:15] | Your scan was clean. | 你的扫描结果很正常 |
[26:16] | No residual edema or permanent damage to your brain tissue. | 你的脑组织没有残留水肿或是永久性损伤 |
[26:20] | Great, so I’m just losing my mind? | 很好 所以我只是疯了 |
[26:22] | – Robin, this is good news. – It is? | -罗宾 这是好消息 -是吗 |
[26:24] | If it would make you feel better, | 如果这样你会感觉好点的话 |
[26:26] | there are more tests we can run: | 我们还可以再做些化验 |
[26:28] | an EEG, an autoimmune antibody assay, | 脑电图 自身免疫性抗体检测 |
[26:31] | – a lumbar puncture– – Ooh, a spinal tap. | -腰椎穿刺 -脊椎穿剌 |
[26:33] | Wow, that’ll cheer me up. | 那我就开心了 |
[26:35] | Robin, we are going to figure this out. | 罗宾 我们会查清楚的 |
[26:37] | No, it’s all pretty clear. It’s all in my head, | 不 很明显 都在我的脑袋里 |
[26:39] | and there’s nothing that you or Connor | 不管是你 康纳还是谁 |
[26:40] | or anyone else can do. | 都无能为力 |
[26:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[26:53] | How’s Shannon’s husband? | 莎农的丈夫怎么样 |
[26:54] | Bruce Kim? | 布鲁斯·金 |
[26:56] | Turns out he wasn’t in Buffalo. | 原来他没去布法罗 |
[26:57] | He was in Aruba with another woman. | 他和另一个女人在阿鲁巴 |
[27:00] | – Tested inconclusive for Zika. – What? | -不确定是不是感染了奇卡病毒 -什么 |
[27:03] | – Well, we have to test Shannon. – We can’t, | -我们得给莎农做一下化验 -不行 |
[27:05] | not without violating his confidentiality. | 那会违反医患保密协议 |
[27:08] | – He refuses to tell her. – That’s ridiculous. | -他拒绝告诉她 -太荒唐了 |
[27:10] | I mean, if he was HIV positive, | 如果他是爱滋病病毒携带者 |
[27:12] | we could break confidentiality. | 我们可以不必遵守保密协议 |
[27:13] | Doesn’t Zika get the same exemption? | 寨卡病毒不应该也是这样吗 |
[27:15] | No. Unfortunately, Zika’s so new, | 不幸地是 不是这样的 奇卡病毒是新病毒 |
[27:18] | there’s no legal precedent. | 还没有法律先例 |
[27:19] | But what if they have sex? | 如果他们发生关系了呢 |
[27:21] | What if he infects the fetus? | 如果他感染了胎儿呢 |
[27:23] | I mean, you’ve seen babies with microcephaly. | 你见过头小畸型的婴儿 |
[27:25] | Natalie, I have spent the last hour | 娜塔莉 过去的一小时我一直在努力找 |
[27:27] | trying to find a way around HIPAA. | 绕过健康保险流通与责任法案的方法 |
[27:29] | I’ve got nothing. He’ll come after the hospital | 什么都没有 他会告我们医院 |
[27:31] | and my license, incidentally. | 附带吊销我的执照 |
[27:34] | – So you’re just giving up? – There’s nothing we can do. | -所以你就要放弃 -我们无能为力 |
[27:37] | We can’t justify breaking the law | 我们不能因为一个不确定的化验结果 |
[27:38] | over an inconclusive test result. | 就违反法律 |
[27:42] | I know what you’re thinking. Don’t do anything. | 我知道你在想什么 什么都不要做 |
[27:47] | Desmond, talk to me. | 德斯蒙德 什么情况 |
[27:49] | Father Luke Novak, parish priest over at St. Emmelia. | 卢克·诺瓦克神父 圣艾米莉亚的教区神父 |
[27:52] | Multiple stab wounds. | 多处刺伤 |
[27:53] | You’re going to Trauma 1. Ben, you’re in. | 去创伤一室 本 你去 |
[27:55] | GCS, 3. Intubated in the field. | 三级昏迷 当场插管 |
[27:56] | Heart rate, 137. BP, 70 over palp. | 心率137 血压70 |
[27:59] | Well, how did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:00] | Somebody broke into the church. | 有人闯进了教堂 |
[28:01] | The priest must’ve confronted him. | 神父肯定碰到了他 |
[28:03] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 好了 听我口令转移 |
[28:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:07] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走走走走走 |
[28:11] | Call for two units. | 输两单位的血 |
[28:13] | Stephanie, take over compressions. | 斯蒂芬妮 继续胸部按压 |
[28:17] | Is that stained glass? | 那是彩色玻璃吗 |
[28:20] | – Did you get the guy who did it? – Not yet. | -抓到伤人的那家伙了吗 -还没 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna get someone to look at it, I promise you. | 我会找人来看看的 我保证 |
[28:27] | – $16,000? – Sir– | -16000 -先生 |
[28:28] | What in God’s name? | 搞什么 |
[28:30] | Sir, please, lower your voice. | 先生 拜托您小点声 |
[28:31] | Excuse me, uh, what seems to be the problem? | 不好意思 有什么问题吗 |
[28:34] | This. | 这个 |
[28:36] | Tell me how I’m going to explain | 告诉我我怎么向我 |
[28:37] | a $16,000 bill to my sister, | 正哀悼她丈夫的妹妹解释 |
[28:39] | who’s already mourning the death of her husband? | 这张16000的账单 |
[28:41] | He died in the waiting room. | 他死在了候诊室 |
[28:42] | – $16,000… – Yeah. | -16000 -是的 |
[28:44] | You’re as bad as the pharmaceutical companies, | 你们和那些医药公司一样坏 |
[28:46] | – profiting from our losses. – Mr. Williams, I promise you, | -从我们的损失中谋利 -威廉姆斯先生 我保证 |
[28:49] | I will personally look into this. | 我个人会跟进这件事的 |
[28:51] | You’re not gonna do a damn thing. | 你什么都不会做的 |
[28:56] | 16000 $16,000. | |
[28:57] | I’d be mad too. | 要是我我也生气 |
[29:00] | So, we’ve got a mechanic, a dry cleaner, | 所以 有一个技工 干洗工 |
[29:01] | a retiree, and now three other patients, | 一个退休人员 现在还有另外三个病人 |
[29:03] | but they all live in different parts of the city. | 但是他们都住在这个城市的不同地方 |
[29:06] | Well, they have to be connected somehow. | 他们之间肯定是有某种联系的 |
[29:09] | Well, last Lepto outbreak in Cook County | 上一次在库克郡爆发细螺旋体病 |
[29:11] | was five years ago: | 是五年之前了 |
[29:12] | a contaminated water facility in Schaumburg. | 是因为绍姆堡的供水设施污染 |
[29:15] | And ten years before that, | 在那之前的十年 |
[29:16] | migrant workers picked it up on a farm downstate, | 移民工人在州南部的一个农场感染了 |
[29:18] | so I’ve been thinking about more than just water. | 所以我想可能不仅仅是通过水 |
[29:20] | Maybe contaminated soil, | 也许是污染的土壤 |
[29:22] | but this time of year, there’s not a lot of gardening. | 但是现在这时候 没有那么多园艺工作 |
[29:25] | Well, it is Christmas. What about Christmas trees, | 现在是圣诞节 有没有可能是 |
[29:28] | with everyone bringing them home? | 每个人都要带回家的圣诞树 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I thought about that as well, | 我也想到了 |
[29:30] | but Harold and Lydia Rosenblatt? | 但是哈罗德和莉迪亚·罗森布拉特 |
[29:32] | I mean, they’re Jewish, right? | 他们是犹太人 对吗 |
[29:33] | Would they get a Christmas tree? | 他们需要圣诞树吗 |
[29:35] | Harold may be Jewish, | 哈罗德可能是犹太人 |
[29:36] | but I know for a fact, he celebrates Christmas. | 但是我知道他是庆祝圣诞节的 |
[29:42] | Our job is to treat patients, not to bankrupt them. | 我们的工作是治疗病人 不是把他们搞破产 |
[29:45] | The man died in the waiting room. | 这个人死在了候诊室 |
[29:47] | After which you had him transferred | 在你把他转移到 |
[29:48] | to a trauma room and thoroughly examined. | 创伤室 做了彻底的检查后 |
[29:51] | Okay, “Position fee, room charge, supplies, | “床位费 房费 医用品 |
[29:54] | maintenance to clean and sterilize the room” | 房间的清洁和消毒” |
[29:56] | These charges are all legitimate. | 这些都是合收费法 |
[29:57] | His wife has suffered enough. | 他的妻子已经受了很多罪了 |
[29:59] | Can’t we just look the other way on some of these things? | 我们就不能想想别的办法吗 |
[30:02] | You know as well as I do, the E.D. is hemorrhaging money, | 你知道的和我一样多 急救室十分缺钱 |
[30:05] | and you wanna hand out freebies? | 你还想免费治疗 |
[30:07] | I’m just asking to adjust the bill. | 我只是想调整调整账单 |
[30:11] | Ms. Goodwin… | 古德温女士 |
[30:13] | what’s the big deal? His insurance will cover this. | 这有什么关系呢 他的保险会报销的 |
[30:16] | And what if he doesn’t have insurance? | 如果他没保险呢 |
[30:18] | Then they’ll cry poverty and negotiate a lower bill. | 那他们就会哭穷 想要少交些钱 |
[30:22] | That’s how it’s done. | 就是这样 |
[30:23] | At least we’ll look responsible. | 至少我们看起来是负责的 |
[30:25] | Responsible? | 负责 |
[30:26] | Fiscally responsible. | 在财政上是负责的 |
[30:28] | Ms. Goodwin… | 古德温女士 |
[30:30] | I’m looking out for you. | 我这是在帮你 |
[30:36] | Get away from me! No one is safe! | 离我远点 没人是安全的 |
[30:38] | Kramer, you need to come with us. | 克莱姆 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[30:39] | Listen to me, the demons are here! | 听我说 恶魔就在这里 |
[30:41] | Detective, what are you doing to my patient? | 警探 你要对我的病人做什么 |
[30:43] | Dr. Charles, you don’t understand. | 查尔斯医生 你不了解情况 |
[30:43] | – Why didn’t you page me? – You said I’d be safe. | -你为什么没传呼我 -你说过我会没事的 |
[30:45] | Dr. Charles, let us do our job. | 查尔斯医生 就让我们做好我们的工作吧 |
[30:47] | No, no, you give me a moment and let me do mine. | 不 你们给我点时间 让我做好我的工作 |
[30:48] | Vince, nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 文斯 没人会伤害你的 |
[30:50] | I’m not gonna let ’em hurt you, all right? | 我不会让他们伤害你的 好吗 |
[30:51] | You can’t stop them! | 你阻止不了他们的 |
[30:53] | Call a code silver! | 发银色警报 |
[30:54] | – Get away from me! – Vince, look at me, | -离我远点 -文斯 看着我 |
[30:56] | – Look at me. – You lied to me. | -看着我 -你说谎了 |
[30:57] | No, I didn’t lie to you, I promise. | 我向你保证 我没说谎 |
[30:59] | There’s been a big misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[31:01] | Vince, look at me, look at me. Right here. Nobody else. | 文斯 看着我 盯着这里 不要看别人 |
[31:03] | Ignore everybody else. Look at me. | 不要管别人 看着我 |
[31:05] | What I need you to do, | 我需要你做几件事 |
[31:07] | I need you to lower the paddles, okay, | 我需要你把电击器放下来 |
[31:08] | so we can talk this out. | 这样我们才能好好谈谈 |
[31:10] | I promise you, everything is gonna be okay. | 我向你保证 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:15] | So just slowly–there you go. | 就这样慢慢地 就是这样 |
[31:19] | There you go. Nice and easy. | 就是这样 慢慢来 |
[31:22] | – Liar! – No! | -骗子 -不 |
[31:23] | – No, don’t! – Charles! | -不 别这样做 -查尔斯 |
[31:40] | Dr. Charles, can you hear me? | 查尔斯医生 能听见我吗 |
[31:42] | – Are you okay? – Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | -你还好吗 -慢一点 慢慢来 |
[31:45] | Daniel, stop. You were shocked. | 丹尼尔 停下 你被电击了 |
[31:47] | Let me check your heart rhythm, run an EKG. | 让我给你检查一下心率吧 做个心电图 |
[31:48] | – I’m fine. – Don’t be stubborn. | -我没事 -别这么固执 |
[31:50] | Dr. Charles, you could’ve been killed. | 查尔斯医生 你刚刚差点就被杀了 |
[31:52] | Where are you taking him? What are the charges? | 你要把他带到哪去 他犯了什么罪 |
[31:55] | – Stop him. Can’t you stop him? – No. | -拦住他 你不能去拦住他吗 -不 |
[31:56] | And the what the hell were you thinking, risking your life? | 你到底在想什么 要冒生命危险这么做 |
[31:59] | It’s a police matter. | 这是警察的事情 |
[32:00] | How did it become a police matter? | 这件事怎么就变成警察的事情了 |
[32:02] | – He’s my patient. – Let me explain– | -他是我的病人 -让我来解释一下 |
[32:03] | Look, what, that is a good idea to lock a man up | 听着 你觉得把一个急需治疗的人 |
[32:05] | who’s in serious need, uh, of–of treatment? | 关起来 是个好主意吗 |
[32:07] | Put him behind bars, | 把他关在牢里 |
[32:08] | blow any chance we have of helping him? | 这不是阻止了我们帮助他的机会了吗 |
[32:10] | – Dr. Charles, please. – What did he do? | -拜托了 查理斯医生 -他做了什么 |
[32:11] | He broke a window. | 他只是打破了一扇窗户 |
[32:12] | He stabbed a priest. | 他捅了一位牧师 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | Father Novak died in our trauma room. | 诺瓦克神父在我们的救治室里去世了 |
[32:22] | He was covered in the same stained glass as Vince. | 他和文斯身上都有相同的彩色玻璃 |
[32:32] | You–you know why he did it? | 你 你知道他为什么要这么做吗 |
[32:35] | Don’t you? It was because of Jack Kellogg. | 你不知道吗 是因为杰克·克罗格 |
[32:37] | He couldn’t save Jack Kellogg, | 他没能拯救杰克·克罗格 |
[32:39] | so he tried to save this… man. | 所以他尝试着拯救这个…人 |
[32:41] | I can’t help but feel– | 我忍不住觉得… |
[32:43] | It’s not your fault, Dr. Reese. | 这不是你的错 里斯医生 |
[32:56] | The antibiotics are working, Mr. Rosenblatt. | 罗森布拉特先生 抗生素开始起作用了 |
[32:58] | Your white blood cell count has improved. | 你的白细胞指数得到了好转 |
[32:59] | Now, we still have a ways to go, | 现在 我们还有一段路要走 |
[33:02] | but things are looking good. | 不过事态的发展很不错 |
[33:03] | All because of a Christmas tree. | 这一切都是因为一颗圣诞树 |
[33:05] | Actually, it was the Christmas tree lot. | 实际上 是因为那个圣诞树堆 |
[33:08] | The trees were cultivated in infected soil. | 那些树长在受感染的土地上 |
[33:10] | Still, if you hadn’t brought that thing home– | 不过 要是你没把那棵树带回家的话 |
[33:13] | Sylvia… | 希尔维亚 |
[33:14] | could we take a night off? | 今晚你能消停一下吗 |
[33:16] | Of course. You need your rest. | 当然可以 你需要休息 |
[33:19] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna fix you | 明天 我会给你做一锅 |
[33:21] | a fresh pot of split pea. | 新鲜的豌豆汤 |
[33:24] | And if you’re good, I’ll throw in a ham bone. | 如果你状态好 我说不定会放一块带骨肉 |
[33:27] | I’ll be back to check in on you later. | 我过会儿再来看你 |
[33:31] | Okay, so Robin wants us to update his chart | 所以 罗宾想让我们更新一下他的表格 |
[33:33] | so she can send it to the health lab. | 这样她就能把表格送给健康化验室 |
[33:35] | You can do it. You don’t need my help. | 你可以自己完成的 你不需要我的帮忙 |
[33:37] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[33:39] | That’s a change. | 这可和之前不一样啊 |
[33:40] | Okay, sometimes, you need my help… | 好吧 有时候 你需要我的帮助 |
[33:42] | – Oh, okay. – But… | -好吧 -但是 |
[33:44] | you know what, | 有时候 |
[33:46] | I need you too. | 我也需要你 |
[33:48] | Where’s this coming from? | 这话从何说起 |
[33:52] | I’ve just been thinking. | 我最近在思考 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | So, what do you say, | 所以 你有什么提议 |
[34:02] | when we get to be their age, we move in together. | 等到他们那个年纪 我们就住在一起 |
[34:06] | Not on your life. | 想都别想 |
[34:12] | – Kay. Thank you. – Let’s go. | -好 谢谢你 -走吧 |
[34:15] | Oh, these flowers are so beautiful. | 这些花可真漂亮啊 |
[34:20] | Kay, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:22] | Thank you for everything, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢你所做的一切 曼宁医生 |
[34:24] | Bruce brought me these. Aren’t they pretty? | 布鲁斯给我带了这些花 漂亮吧 |
[34:29] | Before you go, there’s just one more thing. | 在你走之前 还有一件事 |
[34:32] | What? | 什么事 |
[34:35] | Since you’re approaching your delivery date, | 因为你的预产期快到了 |
[34:37] | I think it’s really important | 我认为这件事很重要 |
[34:39] | that you be cautious with physical activity. | 你进行体力运动的时候要小心 |
[34:41] | Um, try not to lift anything heavy, | 不要提太重的东西 |
[34:43] | limit your stress, and, um… | 减少压力 还有 |
[34:46] | avoid sexual contact. | 避免性行为 |
[34:47] | Why? None of the books say anything about avoiding sex. | 为什么 没有一本书提到要避免性行为 |
[34:50] | We’re done here. | 我们说完了 |
[34:53] | Uh, I’m sorry, I–I think– | 不好意思 我觉得 |
[34:55] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我觉得有件事你应该知道一下 |
[34:57] | – Um, you– – Mr. Kim… | -你… -金先生 |
[35:00] | This is Dr. Ellen Hart, Epidemic Intelligent | 这位是艾伦·哈特医生 流行病专家 |
[35:02] | Service Officer for the CDC. | 疾控中心的服务主任 |
[35:04] | May I speak to you in private, Mr. Kim? | 金先生 我能和你私下聊聊吗 |
[35:06] | No, you can’t. My wife and I are on our way out. | 不行 我和我妻子正要走 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, but federal law requires | 很抱歉 但联邦法律规定我必须 |
[35:09] | that I speak to you about your test. | 跟你聊聊你的检查 |
[35:11] | What te– What–what’s going on? | 什么 发生了什么事 |
[35:14] | Uh, Dr. Hart will fill you in. | 哈特医生会向你解释的 |
[35:16] | Why don’t we step in here please? | 请往这边走 |
[35:29] | – What did you do? – I made some calls. | -你做了什么 -我打了几个电话 |
[35:32] | Since Zika’s a public health emergency, | 因为奇卡病毒是公共卫生的紧急事件 |
[35:34] | the CDC has to investigate all inconclusive test results. | 疾控中心要调查所有不确定的检查结果 |
[35:38] | I’m impressed. | 做得漂亮 |
[35:40] | Natalie, back there, were you gonna… | 娜塔莉 刚才你是不是想… |
[35:42] | Let’s just say it is a good thing | 就这么说吧 还好 |
[35:44] | you showed up when you did. | 你及时出现了 |
[35:48] | So, are you keeping anything from me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[35:51] | Well, I haven’t been to Aruba, | 我没去过阿鲁巴 |
[35:52] | if that’s what you’re wondering. | 如果你是这个意思 |
[35:56] | Actually, there is one thing, | 其实是有一件事 |
[35:58] | and this is just between us. | 我就只跟你说 |
[36:02] | Goodwin. | 是古德温 |
[36:03] | I’m her secret Santa, all right, | 我是她的秘密圣诞老人 |
[36:05] | and I have no idea what to get her. | 我不知道要送给她什么 |
[36:09] | I’m really glad you shared that with me. | 我真的很高兴你告诉我了 |
[36:12] | You know, she once told me | 她有一次告诉我 |
[36:13] | that the first thing she does when she gets home | 她每次回家后的第一件事 |
[36:15] | is take off her shoes. | 就是脱掉鞋子 |
[36:17] | – So… – House slippers. | -所以 -居家拖鞋 |
[36:20] | I’ll help you pick ’em out. | 我会帮你选的 |
[36:30] | Sharon, I mean, what the hell? | 莎伦 怎么回事 |
[36:31] | You blackmailed the board? | 你敲诈了董事会 |
[36:33] | All I did was explain that it’d be very bad publicity | 我就只是解释了一下 如果传出去 |
[36:37] | if it got out that we gave Santa’s widow | 我们在圣诞节前一周给了 |
[36:39] | a bill for $16,000 one week before Christmas. | 圣诞老人的遗孀一张一万六的账单 影响不好 |
[36:44] | If it got out. | 前提是传出去 |
[36:45] | The board took that as a threat. | 董事会觉得那是威胁他们 |
[36:47] | – What are they gonna do? – Well, they got no choice | -他们要怎么做 -他们别无选择 |
[36:49] | – but to forgive the charges. – Good. | -只能减免费用 -很好 |
[36:50] | No, it’s not good, | 不 不好 |
[36:52] | They’re not happy, and believe me, | 他们不开心 相信我 |
[36:55] | they would have no qualms about replacing you | 他们会毫不手软地换掉你 |
[36:57] | with someone who would gladly bill Santa, | 然后找一个很乐意给圣诞老人 |
[36:59] | the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. | 复活节兔子还有牙仙开账单的人 |
[37:02] | You need to watch your step. | 你需要小心点 |
[37:06] | I hear you, Peter. | 我知道了 皮特 |
[37:13] | Now, we were able to remove all the stool contents | 我们把所有的粪便都从他的胸腔 |
[37:16] | from his chest cavity and repair his diaphragm. | 清理干净了 也修复好了他的横膈膜 |
[37:18] | It might be a little while before he’s back on a ladder, | 他还要很长一段时间才能再爬梯子 |
[37:20] | but he should make a full recovery. | 不过他应该可以完全康复 |
[37:23] | Thank you for saving my son. | 谢谢你救了我儿子 |
[37:24] | – Uh, thank you both. – Of course. | -谢谢你们二位 -不客气 |
[37:29] | We made a pretty good team today. | 今天我们搭档得很好 |
[37:31] | We did. | 是的 |
[37:34] | Thank you, doctor. And sign this. | 谢谢 医生 在这个上签字 |
[37:36] | Why don’t you say we go have a drink and celebrate? | 我们去喝一杯庆祝吧 |
[37:39] | You wanna get a drink with me? Seriously? | 你想跟我喝酒 真的吗 |
[37:42] | You know, a little Don Corleone: | 《教父》里说得好 |
[37:43] | “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.” | “亲近你的朋友 但更要亲近你的敌人” |
[37:48] | Goodnight, Dr. Bekker. | 晚安 贝克医生 |
[37:50] | Yeah, goodnight, Dr. Rhodes. | 晚安 罗德斯医生 |
[37:59] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[38:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:03] | Yes. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:06] | Uh, I mean, with everything that’s happened. | 毕竟发生了那么多事 |
[38:09] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[38:12] | You know, that’s funny, because… | 有意思 因为 |
[38:14] | I’ve actually been worried about you. | 其实我很担心你 |
[38:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[38:18] | You know, this morning, when they brought Mr. Kramer in, | 今天早上克莱姆先生入院时 |
[38:20] | I thought you seemed… | 你看起来好像… |
[38:22] | anxious about treating him. | 对治疗他有点焦虑 |
[38:24] | No. No, I told you, I had patients to see. | 不 我说了 我是有病人要去看 |
[38:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | I, um– | 我… |
[38:31] | I guess I just hope that– | 我只是希望… |
[38:33] | that that’s really the case. | 真的是那么回事 |
[38:37] | – Um, good–goodnight, Dr. Charles. – Night. | -晚安 查尔斯医生 -晚安 |
[38:45] | Come in. | 请进 |
[38:55] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[38:57] | yeah, things got a little… | 今天的事情… |
[39:00] | out of hand today, | 是有点失控 |
[39:02] | and, um… | 还有… |
[39:03] | you know, if the offer’s still good, I was thinking that… | 如果提议还有效 我想… |
[39:07] | maybe I could use a few days off. | 或许我是需要休息几天 |
[39:10] | The offer’s still good. | 提议还有效 |
[39:12] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:20] | Don’t stay away too long. | 不要离开太久 |
[39:22] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[39:25] | Tough day? | 今天不好过吧 |
[39:27] | We billed $16,000 | 我们对一个 |
[39:30] | to a family of a man who died in the waiting room. | 死在候诊室的人开出了一万六的账单 |
[39:33] | I managed to quash it, but… | 我想办法给他们撤销了 但是 |
[39:36] | the system’s broken, Daniel. | 系统崩坏了 丹尼尔 |
[39:42] | Well… don’t know anybody better with a glue gun than you. | 我知道你有最好的强力胶 |
[39:49] | Well, enjoy your holidays. | 享受你的假期 |
[39:50] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:01] | Why don’t we take it easy tonight, all right? | 我们今晚就放松一下吧 |
[40:02] | We’ll get the fire going. | 生个火 |
[40:04] | – Let me just get my stuff. – All right. | -我先去拿我的东西 -好 |
[40:09] | Hey, sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[40:11] | I had to get up through your office. | 必须从你办公室这里弄 |
[40:14] | Heating unit is on the fritz. | 供暖出故障了 |
[40:16] | – The heater? – Defective check valve. | -供暖 -止回阀故障 |
[40:19] | Noise must’ve been driving you crazy. | 噪音肯定把你逼疯了 |
[40:21] | It’s all fixed now. | 现在都修好了 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | It’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[40:30] | – Let’s get out of here. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[40:35] | So, what did you wanna show me? | 你想给我看什么 |
[40:38] | In here. | 在这里 |
[40:45] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[40:51] | Shamrocks? | 三叶草 |
[40:53] | Uh, wasn’t any mistletoe… | 虽然不是槲寄生… |
[40:54] | But I found a box of St. Patty’s Day decorations. | 但我找到了一箱圣诞节装饰品 |
[40:57] | It’ll do. | 这个就可以了 |
[41:18] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |