时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And why don’t you check the drawer next to the pantry? | 你可以看看餐柜旁边的抽屉 |
[00:04] | I’m sorry, Robin, then I don’t know where they are. | 抱歉 罗宾 那我也不知道会在哪了 |
[00:06] | I’ll tell you what: | 这样吧 |
[00:07] | I’ll get another set made on my way home. | 我回家路上再去打一套 |
[00:12] | Look, babe, I really have to go. | 宝贝 我得挂了 |
[00:15] | Yeah, sure, that’s fine. | 当然 可以的 |
[00:19] | Okay, I love you too. Bye-bye. | 好 我也爱你 再见 |
[00:24] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[00:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[00:26] | Yeah, Robin just couldn’t find her keys. | 没事 罗宾找不到钥匙了 |
[00:28] | Rough morning? Perhaps I should take over the pre-op? | 有麻烦吗 我来做术前准备吧 |
[00:30] | That will not be necessary. | 没必要 |
[00:34] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[00:34] | Please. | 走吧 |
[00:37] | Just a heads-up: | 就提醒一句 |
[00:38] | the board is gonna push you for more growth. | 董事会要逼你取得更大发展 |
[00:40] | The bottom line has them concerned. | 底线收入让他们担心了 |
[00:42] | When hasn’t it? Can set my watch | 他们什么时候不担心过 我都能 |
[00:44] | over their money worries. | 为他们操心钱的时间设闹钟了 |
[00:45] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[00:46] | It’s different this time. | 这次不一样 |
[00:48] | C-Suite feels | 最高管理层觉得 |
[00:50] | we can better recognize | 我们能够更好地认识到 |
[00:51] | how medicine and business are one and the same. | 医疗和生意是一体的 |
[00:54] | Ah, let me guess: | 我猜猜 |
[00:55] | scale back on outreach, | 那就是要缩小业务面 |
[00:57] | combine responsibilities, | 把责任和外包 |
[00:58] | outsource? | 联系起来 |
[00:59] | So basically, | 也就是说 |
[01:00] | sacrifice patient care? | 要牺牲对病人的护理部分 |
[01:02] | I won’t do that, Peter. | 我不会那么做的 彼得 |
[01:04] | Well, Sharon, you have to do something, | 莎伦 你得做点什么 |
[01:06] | because the ED is hemorrhaging cash, | 因为急诊室赔了很多钱 |
[01:08] | and if the bleeding doesn’t stop, | 如果这个缺口不补上的话 |
[01:09] | it’s not going to be good for anybody. | 对大家都没好处 |
[01:12] | Need I remind you | 需要我提醒你 |
[01:13] | Randall Memorial closed their ED? | 兰德尔纪念医院关闭了他们的急诊室吗 |
[01:19] | Dr. Halstead, Doris, you’re with me. | 霍斯特德医生 桃瑞丝 你们跟我来 |
[01:21] | – Copy that. – Barry? | -明白 -巴里 |
[01:23] | Alex Mayer, 23. Slash and stab. | 亚历克斯·梅尔 23岁 砍刺伤 |
[01:25] | Large diagonal lacerations of the abdomen. | 腹部创口很大 |
[01:27] | He’s a little tachy. GCS 15. | 他有点疼 昏迷指数15级 |
[01:29] | Get it out! | 快拿出来 |
[01:30] | You’re going Baghdad. | 你们去创伤室 |
[01:31] | Get it out! | 拿出来 |
[01:32] | The weapon still in? | 凶器还在里面吗 |
[01:33] | I don’t know. Wasn’t even a call. | 不知道 完全不懂什么情况 |
[01:34] | We were a few blocks away, | 我们在几个街区之外 |
[01:35] | I saw him on the street, bleeding, | 看到他的时候他就在流血 |
[01:37] | loaded him in the ambo and rolled. | 把他推上救护车就拉过来了 |
[01:39] | I can feel it inside me! | 我能感觉到它还在里面 |
[01:40] | Alex, keep your hands down. | 亚历克斯 别动手 |
[01:42] | I got you, Dr. Halstead. | 我来了 霍斯特德医生 |
[01:43] | Let’s transfer. | 我们把他抬上去 |
[01:44] | On my count. One, two, three! | 听我口令 一二三 |
[01:49] | Two of Versed to calm him down. | 给他打两单位咪达唑仑镇静一下 |
[01:51] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:55] | – How’s that Versed coming? – On it, Doctor. | -咪达唑仑呢 -马上就好 医生 |
[01:57] | Gaping diagonal incision | 右上腹有 |
[01:59] | of the right upper quad. | 大斜切口 |
[02:00] | Evidence of evisceration? | 有取出内脏的痕迹吗 |
[02:02] | No, I can see the base. | 没有 能看到器官 |
[02:03] | Abdomen’s still intact. Just a flesh wound. | 腹腔完整 就是一个新鲜的创口 |
[02:06] | It’s really clean, though. | 但很干净 |
[02:07] | Wash it out and stitch it up. | 清洗一下缝起来 |
[02:08] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[02:09] | Sir, you’re a lucky man. | 先生 你很幸运 |
[02:11] | Whoever knifed you didn’t do any serious damage. | 刺伤你的人没有对你造成很严重的伤害 |
[02:15] | Look at this. Betadine’s smeared all over the abdomen. | 看这里 碘伏在肚子上到处都是 |
[02:18] | The skin was prepped before the cut. | 被割开之前这里消毒过 |
[02:20] | I’m telling you, that incision is precise. | 切割很精准 |
[02:22] | Back-alley surgery gone wrong? | 黑诊所的手术失败了吗 |
[02:24] | Alex, what happened? | 亚历克斯 发生了什么事 |
[02:26] | I was desperate. | 我很绝望 |
[02:27] | Dr. Halstead, his hand, | 霍斯特德医生 他的手 |
[02:29] | under the blood. | 血遮住了 |
[02:31] | More Betadine. | 还有碘伏 |
[02:32] | So he doused his own hands. | 所以是他自己搞的 |
[02:34] | Alex, did you cut into yourself? | 亚历克斯 你割伤了自己吗 |
[02:35] | I had to! I had to get it out! | 我必须要这么做 我要把它拿出来 |
[02:37] | Get what out? | 拿出什么东西 |
[02:38] | The person living inside me! | 我体内的那个人 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:56] | Are you all right? I was just trying to say “Hi.” | 你没事吧 我只是想打个招呼 |
[02:58] | It’s Edith Lake. | 是艾迪斯·雷克 |
[03:00] | Your insulin patient? | 你的那个糖尿病人 |
[03:01] | The woman who slashed my tires? | 弄坏我轮胎的女人 |
[03:04] | The woman you think slashed your tires. | 那是你自己以为的 |
[03:06] | Who else? | 除了她还会有谁 |
[03:08] | I saw her yesterday, | 我昨天看到她了 |
[03:09] | across the street from my apartment. | 在我公寓对面 |
[03:11] | You really think it was her? | 你真觉得是她吗 |
[03:15] | Looked like her. | 看起来是的 |
[03:17] | Next. | 下一位 |
[03:23] | Dr. Latham, this is Ray Preston, 53. | 莱瑟医生 这是雷·普勒斯顿 53岁 |
[03:26] | Fell short of breath while jogging. | 慢跑的时候觉得呼吸困难 |
[03:27] | I was only two miles in. | 我刚刚跑了两英里 |
[03:29] | I’m always good for five before I start to get tired. | 我一般跑五英里以上才会觉得累 |
[03:32] | Ray lives in Galena. | 雷住在加来纳 |
[03:32] | It’s about 3 1/2 hours west of Chicago. | 在芝加哥西边 离芝加哥有3.5个小时路程 |
[03:35] | His cardiologist performed an EKG, | 他的心内科医生做了心电图 |
[03:37] | stress test, and cardiac cath. | 压力测试和心导管 |
[03:39] | Told me to skip the community hospital | 让我别去社区医院 |
[03:41] | and come straight here. | 直接来这里 |
[03:43] | Dr. Rhodes, I know we’re getting | 罗德斯医生 我知道我们 |
[03:44] | pretty close to show time here, | 手术时间快到了 |
[03:46] | but are you absolutely sure | 但你确定 |
[03:47] | I need this surgery? | 我真的需要手术吗 |
[03:48] | I’m positive. | 我觉得需要 |
[03:50] | But I’m not in any pain. | 但我没觉得有任何疼痛 |
[03:51] | I know, that’s the danger. | 我知道 这样才危险 |
[03:53] | Severe three-vessel disease, complicated by– | 重度三支病变 比较复杂… |
[03:55] | Heavy calcification and extremely poor targets. | 因为严重钙化和目标不明 |
[03:58] | CABG is still doable, | 冠状动脉旁路移植术还是可以做的 |
[03:59] | but it will be more challenging than normal. | 但比起普通的情况会更有挑战性 |
[04:02] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:03] | You’re a lucky man, Mr. Preston. | 你很幸运 普勒斯顿先生 |
[04:04] | Keeping fit bought you the time | 坚持健身让你有时间 |
[04:06] | to notice something was wrong. | 发现疾病征兆 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Well, Dr. Rhodes said | 是啊 罗德斯医生说 |
[04:09] | people with arteries as damaged as mine | 像我这样动脉损伤严重的人 |
[04:11] | usually just drop dead. | 早就已经死了 |
[04:12] | He’s absolutely right. | 他说得没错 |
[04:15] | Not to worry, Ray. We’ll take great care of you. | 别担心 雷 我们会照顾好你的 |
[04:19] | To streamline costs, | 为了削减开支 |
[04:20] | Dr. Stohl and I | 斯托尔医生和我 |
[04:22] | are implementing a system | 正在引入一个系统 |
[04:23] | to track supplies | 来跟踪供应链 |
[04:24] | to know exactly what we’ve used. | 以知晓我们具体用了什么 |
[04:26] | Everything will be barcoded | 所有东西都会打上条形码 |
[04:28] | and logged into Pyxis. | 录入Pyxis系统 |
[04:30] | It will operate by finger scan, | 使用指纹识别 |
[04:31] | like we do for medications. | 就像药品一样 |
[04:33] | That’s easy enough for minor treatments, | 小病治疗没问题 |
[04:35] | but what about emergencies? | 但紧急情况怎么处理 |
[04:37] | Not a lot of time to stop down | 没那么多时间停下来 |
[04:38] | and scan your prints during a trauma. | 一边治疗一边扫描指纹 |
[04:40] | A tech will take note of what was used in the moment | 有人可以先记录用了什么 |
[04:43] | and then scan after the fact. | 事后在进行扫描 |
[04:45] | “In the moment.” They’ll follow us | 先记录 他们会跟着我们 |
[04:47] | into the trauma bay? | 进入治疗室吗 |
[04:48] | Between nurses and equipment, we’re already tight on space. | 里面有护士有仪器 已经很挤了 |
[04:51] | Another body… | 再进人… |
[04:52] | We’ll find the room | 我们会找到空间的 |
[04:53] | because we have to. | 因为我们必须这么做 |
[04:56] | Not to worry, Miss Goodwin. | 不用担心 古德温女士 |
[04:58] | All right, uh, let’s get back to work. | 好了 我们继续去工作吧 |
[05:00] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:01] | Doctors, one more thing before you go, | 医生们 你们走之前还有一件事 |
[05:03] | while I have you here, | 我请你们 |
[05:04] | charting. | 填表 |
[05:06] | When I was in Attending, | 我做主治医生的时候 |
[05:07] | it was pen, paper, and long-form. | 用的都是纸笔和详细记录 |
[05:09] | Today, it’s–it’s tablets and shorthand. | 现在用的都是平板和速记 |
[05:12] | I get it– | 我明白 |
[05:13] | tech saves time– | 高科技能节省时间 |
[05:14] | but details get lost in translation, | 但是在转写的过程中总会遗漏一些细节 |
[05:17] | so please be explicit in procedure notes. | 所以请在诊断笔记中一定要详细注明 |
[05:21] | Okay? Document everything. | 好吗 记录下所有东西 |
[05:23] | If you do it, write it down. | 如果你做了 就记下来 |
[05:25] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[05:33] | I clean up nice, don’t I? | 我收拾得很干净吧 |
[05:35] | I haven’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[05:36] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[05:40] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我 |
[05:43] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[05:44] | Something lives inside of me, right here. | 我体内有东西 就在这里 |
[05:46] | I hear you. I understand. | 我听到了 我明白 |
[05:48] | Then get it out! | 那就把它取出来 |
[05:49] | I feel it all the time! | 我一直能感觉到 |
[05:51] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[05:54] | we’re gonna help you, I promise. | 我们会帮你的 我保证 |
[05:56] | Sedative? | 镇定剂 |
[05:58] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[06:02] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[06:03] | I can feel it inside of me. | 我能感觉到就在我体内 |
[06:04] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[06:10] | Please… | 求你们了 |
[06:18] | What’d you give him? | 你给他注射了什么 |
[06:19] | Five of Versed. | 5单位咪达锉伦 |
[06:22] | Two probably would have sufficed. | 可能2单位就够了 |
[06:24] | He put hands on you. I was being cautious. | 他抓着你 保险起见 |
[06:28] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[06:29] | Schizophrenia. | 精神分裂症 |
[06:31] | Yeah, that was my initial thought, | 我一开始也是这么认为的 |
[06:32] | but now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不确定了 |
[06:33] | Seriously? His, uh, paranoia | 真的吗 他很惊慌 |
[06:36] | that there’s something living inside him, | 觉得自己体内有东西 |
[06:37] | and his attempt to remove it | 想把它弄出来 |
[06:38] | is literally a textbook definition | 这是躯体妄想症的 |
[06:40] | of a somatic delusional disorder. | 典型症状 |
[06:43] | I’m stuck on the level of premeditation. | 我倒是觉得都是他计划好的 |
[06:45] | You know, sterilization with Betadine, | 用聚乙烯酮碘消了毒 |
[06:46] | the clean incision, | 整齐的切口 |
[06:48] | doing it near a hospital… | 还是在医院边做的 |
[06:50] | All that kind of forethought– | 还有那么多考虑 |
[06:51] | it’s just not consistent with schizophrenic psychosis. | 这些都和精神分裂症并不相符 |
[06:54] | So he’s a germophobe with a steady hand. | 那他是个手很稳的重度洁癖 |
[06:56] | It doesn’t mean he’s not schizophrenic. | 这并不能说明他没有精神分裂症 |
[06:59] | Could be true, too. | 也有可能是这样 |
[07:00] | So, um… | 那… |
[07:02] | start him on anti-psychotics | 先给他用抗精神病药物 |
[07:03] | and reassess when his mind’s clear? | 等他神志清新了再重新诊断吗 |
[07:05] | I’m just not there yet. | 我就是没法确定 |
[07:06] | My gut tells me it’s chemical. | 我的直觉告诉我这和化学药品有关 |
[07:07] | You know, like maybe a methamphetamine overdose. | 比如说有可能是冰毒过量 |
[07:11] | Before we go any further, let’s run a tox screen, | 在进行进一步治疗之前 先进行毒理检测吧 |
[07:13] | see if he’s just…high. | 看看他有没有…嗨 |
[07:26] | What’s with you? You look half-dead. | 你怎么回事 看起来累得半死 |
[07:29] | Yeah, these 90-hour weeks are killing a brother. | 一周90小时班真是要了命 |
[07:31] | Law says you can’t do more than 80. | 法律规定一周工作不能超过80小时 |
[07:34] | When Dr. Stohl asks you to volunteer, | 斯托尔医生要你自愿参加的时候 |
[07:36] | you don’t say “No.” | 你可不能拒绝 |
[07:38] | Game is rigged. | 他们说了算 |
[07:40] | All part of being a big-shot doc. | 想当大医生的代价 |
[07:43] | Big shot, right. | 大医生 没错 |
[07:45] | Big shot, living off of ramen and cheeseburgers. | 大医生 只靠拉面和芝士汉堡度日 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[07:49] | Yeah, that’s all I got time for. | 没错 我只有吃这些的时间 |
[07:51] | You are getting a steady paycheck now. | 你现在有固定的薪水了 |
[07:53] | Sign up for one of those meal delivery services. | 订个那种送餐服务吧 |
[07:56] | You’re gonna need the fuel. | 你需要补充能量 |
[07:57] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意好 |
[08:02] | do you mind setting it up for me? | 你愿意帮我订吗 |
[08:05] | What? You– | 什么 你… |
[08:06] | you always know what I like. | 你永远知道我喜欢吃什么 |
[08:08] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[08:11] | I’ma try to get some Zs | 我去睡一觉 |
[08:13] | before the troll hawks me for more rounds. | 趁那个巨怪还没有开始使唤我 |
[08:20] | Don’t give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:28] | Thank you, Helen. | 谢谢你 海伦 |
[08:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:31] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:32] | Helen’s gonna watch Owen tonight. | 今晚海伦能照看欧文 |
[08:34] | Watch as in all night? | 整晚照看他吗 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[08:39] | Just one thing I ask. | 我就要求一件事 |
[08:40] | Anything. | 说吧 |
[08:41] | That you shave. | 你得刮胡子 |
[08:45] | You don’t like the sandpaper feel, huh? | 你不喜欢砂纸的感觉吗 |
[08:48] | You ask a lot… | 你经常… |
[08:50] | But okay. | 不过好吧 |
[08:52] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[08:57] | Proximal anastomosis is complete. | 近端接合完成 |
[09:00] | That looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[09:01] | Let’s move on to the base. | 开始接合基端吧 |
[09:02] | Do you have a suitable landing spot? | 有合适的下手点吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:05] | Lighter calcification in this area. | 这一块区域有轻微钙化 |
[09:07] | Potts, please. | 钳子 |
[09:09] | I’d go more distal. | 我觉得应该接更远一点 |
[09:10] | Vessel’s bigger. You’ll get a cleaner target. | 血管更粗 目标更大一点 |
[09:12] | This area of vessel is perfect. | 这一片的血管很完美 |
[09:15] | If you say so. | 随便你 |
[09:18] | 8-0 Prolene. | 8-0缝合线 |
[09:19] | The artery could probably handle the 7-0. | 这个血管也许能用7-0缝合线 |
[09:21] | I prefer the 8-0. | 我想用8-0的 |
[09:23] | Just thought the larger stitch | 我只是觉得用粗一点的缝线 |
[09:23] | might be easier for you to work with. | 你操作起来能简单一点 |
[09:25] | I don’t understand the debate. | 我不知道你们在吵什么 |
[09:26] | The difference between vessel location, | 之前吵血管位置 |
[09:28] | and now suture choice, is negligible. | 现在吵选哪种缝线 这都没必要 |
[09:30] | Good point, Dr. Latham. | 说得对 莱瑟医生 |
[09:31] | Dr. Rhodes, you’re lead surgeon. | 罗德斯医生 你是主刀医生 |
[09:32] | I’m only assisting. | 我只是协助的 |
[09:34] | I defer to your preference. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[09:36] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[09:38] | Now, how about from here on out, | 不如从现在开始 |
[09:40] | we keep the background noise to a minimum? | 我们都不要发出任何无关的声音 |
[09:48] | Myra Adams, 20. | 玛拉·亚当斯 20岁 |
[09:49] | Passed out in her bathroom washing her face. | 洗脸的时候在卫生间晕倒 |
[09:51] | Struck her head as she fell. | 倒地的时候摔到了头 |
[09:52] | Chamber two. | 2号治疗室 |
[09:52] | GCS 6. BP 128 over 60, | 昏迷指数6 血压128/60 |
[09:55] | heart rate 102 | 心率102 |
[09:56] | Her brother Eric’s a step behind. | 她的弟弟埃里克马上来 |
[09:58] | Total wreck. | 完全崩溃了 |
[09:59] | Hey, uh, what’s– what’s wrong with her? | 怎么…她怎么了 |
[10:00] | She’s tensing up. Decorticate posturing. | 她在抽搐 解开内衣 |
[10:02] | – Can you hear me? – Excuse us. | -你能听到我说话吗 -不好意思 |
[10:03] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[10:05] | Responds to pain. | 对疼痛有反应 |
[10:06] | All right, we’re gonna transfer on my count. | 听我指挥将她转移到病床上 |
[10:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:10] | she was complaining | 她昨晚在说 |
[10:11] | about her stomach last night. | 她肚子很痛 |
[10:12] | I-I told her it was, like, | 我告诉她 |
[10:13] | uh, something that she ate. | 是因为她吃坏了东西 |
[10:15] | It’s okay. Please give the doctor | 没事的 别挤过来了 |
[10:16] | some room to examine her. | 给医生腾点空间给她检查 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | Clear breath sounds bilaterally. | 呼吸声清晰均匀 |
[10:21] | CBC, CMP, coags, and u-tox. | 做血常规 血液生化 血凝率和尿毒检查 |
[10:23] | Nat, belly’s soft. | 小娜 她的腹部很软 |
[10:25] | All right, nasal airway and a head CT. | 鼻腔导气管 送去做头部CT |
[10:27] | And while we’re there, | 等我们到的时候 |
[10:27] | let’s scan her C spine and belly, okay? | 还要扫描她的颈椎和腹腔 |
[10:29] | We’re on it. | 马上去 |
[10:33] | All right, let’s move her. | 好 准备转移 |
[10:37] | Look, I-I should have brought her in last night. | 我应该昨晚送她来的 |
[10:40] | Why–why is this happening to her? | 为什么她会这样 |
[10:42] | Look, we’re gonna do everything we can | 我们会尽力 |
[10:43] | to help your sister, okay? | 帮助你姐姐的 好吗 |
[10:44] | She’s lucky you found her when you did. | 你及时发现了她 已经很幸运了 |
[10:46] | I-I gotta, uh, call my parents. | 我得给爸妈打电话 |
[10:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:53] | This level of posturing… | 这种程度的僵硬 |
[10:54] | Has to be some sort of brain injury. | 应该是某种脑部损伤 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | We’re looking for our daughter, Myra Adams. | 我们在找我们的女儿 玛拉·亚当斯 |
[11:03] | Our son called. Is she all right? | 我们儿子打电话叫我们来的 她怎么样 |
[11:05] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[11:06] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Choi. | 曼宁医生 崔医生 |
[11:08] | These are Myra’s parents. | 他们是玛拉的父母 |
[11:09] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:10] | We talked to her two days ago. She was fine. | 我们前天才和她说过话 当时她还好好的 |
[11:12] | Myra? | 玛拉 |
[11:13] | Myra, honey! | 玛拉 宝贝 |
[11:14] | Please, I’d like to see her. | 拜托 请让我看看她 |
[11:15] | Yes, of course, please. | 当然 请进 |
[11:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:27] | You poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[11:29] | Myra? | 玛拉 |
[11:30] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[11:31] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[11:32] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[11:34] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[11:35] | She collapsed in the bathroom | 她在卫生间昏倒了 |
[11:36] | and hasn’t regained consciousness. | 到现在还没有恢复意识 |
[11:38] | We don’t think it’s a brain injury. | 我们认为不是脑损伤 |
[11:40] | Myra’s CT scans were clear. | 玛拉的头部CT没问题 |
[11:42] | Last month, her friends brought her in to the ED. | 上个月 她的朋友送她进了急救室 |
[11:45] | Could that have something to do with this? | 这会有关系吗 |
[11:46] | Honey, that doctor said she was just dehydrated. | 宝贝 那个医生说她只是脱水 |
[11:48] | She, uh, got an IV. She was, uh… | 给她输了液 她… |
[11:52] | she was fine. | 她当时没事了 |
[11:53] | We checked her chart. | 我们查了她的病例 |
[11:55] | Back then, Myra’s tox screen and blood work was normal, | 当时玛拉的毒理检测和血检都正常 |
[11:57] | except she was slightly anemic. | 只是她有些贫血 |
[11:59] | Same as now. She vegetarian? | 和现在一样 她是素食主义吗 |
[12:01] | Vegan. | 纯素食者 |
[12:02] | As long as I can remember. | 从我记得起开始 |
[12:03] | Never liked meat. | 从来不吃肉 |
[12:05] | Well, that would explain the anemia. | 那贫血就说得通了 |
[12:06] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 还有别的信息吗 |
[12:08] | She, um… | 她… |
[12:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | No, it’s just, uh, it was finals week, | 没什么 只是期末了 |
[12:15] | so she wasn’t really, like, eating, | 她都不怎么吃东西 |
[12:17] | or sleeping much at all. | 也不怎么睡 |
[12:19] | She always worked so hard. | 她一直那么拼 |
[12:21] | I tell her all the time, she needs to rest. | 我一直告诉她 让她休息休息 |
[12:24] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:27] | I’ve been staying with her. | 我和她住在一起 |
[12:29] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[12:34] | Myra? | 玛拉 |
[12:35] | She’s tachycardic and tachypneic. | 她心动过速 呼吸急促 |
[12:36] | That means her heart is racing | 也就是说她的心跳非常快 |
[12:37] | and she’s having trouble breathing. | 她会喘不过气 |
[12:38] | We need to intubate her. | 我们需要给她插管 |
[12:39] | Please let the doctors help her, okay? | 请让医生给她抢救 好吗 |
[12:41] | – My baby, no, oh, God. – Please, okay? | -孩子 天哪 -拜托了 |
[12:44] | Let’s get an EEG and LP, | 做脑电图和腰椎穿刺 |
[12:45] | an antibiotics and antiviral, just in case. | 准备抗生素和抗病毒药物以防万一 |
[12:48] | Gram of Ceftriaxone, | 一克头孢曲松 |
[12:49] | 500 milligrams Acyclovir. | 五百毫克阿昔洛韦 |
[12:51] | Why is it happening? Why? | 怎么会这样 怎么回事 |
[12:57] | And lift. | 托一下 |
[13:00] | I still would’ve landed the grafts more distal, | 我还是认为应该远端搭桥 |
[13:02] | but your way worked, too. | 但你的办法也奏效了 |
[13:05] | I’ll take that as a “Nice job.” | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[13:07] | Didn’t know my approval meant so much to you. | 没发现我的认可对你这么重要啊 |
[13:10] | Always on, aren’t you? | 你总是气势汹汹啊 |
[13:14] | “Always on.” What does that mean? | “总是气势汹汹”是什么意思 |
[13:16] | Nothing. It’s just, um… | 没什么 只是… |
[13:19] | steel sharpening steel. | 相互切磋嘛 |
[13:22] | Can’t say I’m any more enlightened. | 那我很清楚了 |
[13:26] | BP’s falling. We’re in to the 80s. | 血压下降到了八十几 |
[13:27] | Anterior lateral ST elevations. | 之前的横向ST段抬高型心梗 |
[13:28] | Damn it. Cardiac ischemia. | 该死 心肌缺血 |
[13:30] | One of your grafts must have went down. | 你搭的桥肯定有个掉了 |
[13:32] | All right, get him back on the table. | 好 把他放回手术台 |
[13:33] | I’ll go back in to fix the graft. | 我来修复搭桥 |
[13:34] | No, we’ve already broken down the room. | 不 手术室无菌环境已经破坏 |
[13:35] | By the time we re-prep, | 等我们收拾好 |
[13:36] | we’ll have lost too much time. | 消耗的时间太久了 |
[13:37] | IR’s a better option. | 血管造影更好 |
[13:39] | What about the hybrid room? | 混合手术室呢 |
[13:41] | I have it booked for a stenotic dialysis arm graft. | 我预约了做狭窄透析手臂移植手术 |
[13:43] | I’ll bump it and cath Ray. | 我先去那给雷插管 |
[13:44] | If I can’t fix the issue noninvasively, | 就算我没办法无创解决 |
[13:46] | room’s already prepped for us to re-open him up. | 到那时手术室已经准备好让我们再次手术了 |
[13:48] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[13:51] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:52] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[14:03] | Myra’s lumbar puncture was negative. | 玛拉的腰椎穿刺结果是阴性 |
[14:05] | There’s no infection. | 没有感染 |
[14:07] | However, her EEG was positive for seizures. | 但是 她的脑电图显示有癫痫 |
[14:10] | We’ve put her on Ativan, | 我们给她用了氯羟安定 |
[14:11] | but unfortunately, they haven’t subsided. | 但很遗憾目前还没起到效果 |
[14:13] | Myra’s always been so healthy. | 玛拉一直都很健康 |
[14:14] | I just don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:16] | But the Ativan, it’ll work, right? | 但氯羟安定会起效果的 |
[14:18] | Well, we’re gonna do an MRI | 我们会做核磁共振 |
[14:19] | to get a closer look at her brain, | 来更清晰地查看她的脑部 |
[14:20] | see if there’s something that the CT didn’t pick up. | 看有没有CT没拍出来的部分 |
[14:24] | – Oh, my God. – What–what’s happening? | -天哪 -怎么回事 |
[14:25] | She’s posturing again. | 她又僵住了 |
[14:27] | I’m afraid whatever’s going on in her brain is getting worse. | 恐怕她脑部的情况恶化了 |
[14:29] | Her pupils are sluggish. | 她的瞳孔变化迟缓 |
[14:31] | Bolus another five milligrams | 快速注入 |
[14:32] | of Ativan on top of the drip | 五百毫克氯羟安定 |
[14:33] | and get her up to MRI, quickly. | 马上送她去做核磁共振 |
[14:35] | Hey, can I– can I go with her? | 我能跟她一起去吗 |
[14:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:40] | Eric, you stay with us. | 埃里克 你跟我们待在一起 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna order an echo, check for heart vegetations. | 我去约个超声心动图检查她的心脏纹理 |
[14:45] | You’re thinking sepsis, | 你觉得是败血症 |
[14:46] | but her white blood cell count was totally normal. | 但她的白细胞指数正常 |
[14:49] | Everything was normal the last time she was here, too, | 她上次过来的时候也是一切正常 |
[14:51] | but she’s back, even worse than before. | 但她又回来了 并且情况更糟 |
[14:53] | Ethan, these two ED visits | 伊森 急诊室这两个人 |
[14:54] | could be totally unrelated. | 可能毫无关系 |
[14:55] | No, I think they missed something last time. | 不 我觉得他们上次漏了什么 |
[14:57] | Missed what? | 漏了什么 |
[14:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:03] | Don’t beat yourself up, Connor. | 别自责 康纳 |
[15:04] | Grafts fail, | 搭桥失败 |
[15:06] | often in patients with far less calcification than Ray. | 通常发生在比雷钙化程度少得多的病人身上 |
[15:09] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[15:10] | I checked every graft before I closed. | 缝合前每处搭桥我都检查过 |
[15:12] | They were solid. | 非常牢固 |
[15:13] | They still are. | 现在也很牢固 |
[15:14] | Good flow through all repaired vessels. | 所有修复的血管血流都很顺畅 |
[15:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[15:18] | The problem is here. | 问题出在这里 |
[15:20] | Clot of the left anterior descending artery. | 左前降支动脉出现血块 |
[15:22] | Likely a bad reaction to the protamine | 可能是对麻醉时注入的 |
[15:24] | administered during anesthesia. | 鱼精蛋白出现了不良反应 |
[15:26] | Recommendations on how to proceed? | 建议如何操作呢 |
[15:27] | Treat noninvasively with heparin. | 用肝素进行体外干预 |
[15:30] | Thin the blood, let his heart | 稀释血液 让他的心脏 |
[15:31] | clear the clot out on its own. | 自行消化血块 |
[15:32] | Too conservative. Clot’s already stopped up the vessel. | 这样太保守 血块已经阻塞了血管 |
[15:34] | The LAD is the widow-maker. | 左前降支动脉非常重要 |
[15:35] | If it’s down much longer, Ray’s not coming back. | 如果阻塞时间太久 雷会醒不过来 |
[15:38] | We’ve got to suck it out. | 我们得把血块吸出来 |
[15:40] | I agree with Dr. Bekker. | 我同意贝克医生的看法 |
[15:41] | Thrombo-aspiration, though the riskier procedure, | 做血栓移除 虽然手术有风险 |
[15:44] | ensures complete removal of the blockage. | 但却能保证彻底解决阻塞 |
[15:46] | Excuse me, Dr. Rhodes. | 不好意思 罗德斯医生 |
[15:54] | Alex’s tox screen’s negative for methamphetamine. | 亚历克斯的毒理检测没有发现冰毒 |
[15:56] | Negative for all drugs, in fact–he’s clean. | 也没有其他任何毒品 他很干净 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I saw the report. | 对 我看到报告了 |
[16:00] | So now can we start him on a course of anti-psychotics? | 现在能给他用抗精神病药物了吗 |
[16:02] | I’m just still not convinced it’s schizophrenia. | 我只是还不确信是精神分裂症 |
[16:05] | How? He’s presented with | 为什么 他已经表现出了 |
[16:06] | more than enough evidence of a thought disorder | 许多思维异常的症状 |
[16:08] | to warrant the diagnosis. | 可以下诊断了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but even so, before today, | 对 但即便如此 在今天之前 |
[16:11] | I mean, his medical record’s clean. | 他的医疗记录都很干净 |
[16:13] | History doesn’t track with schizophrenia. | 没有任何精神分裂的病史 |
[16:15] | Or meth addiction. | 也没有冰毒成瘾 |
[16:16] | He doesn’t fit the profile of a user, either. | 他也不符合吸毒者的特征 |
[16:18] | Just ’cause he’s clean today, | 即便他今天没吸毒 |
[16:19] | doesn’t mean he’s free of the drug. | 不代表他从来不吸毒 |
[16:21] | So that’s what the fan is for? | 所以你放了台风扇 |
[16:23] | White noise, Dr. Charles? Really? | 制造白噪声吗 查尔斯医生 |
[16:25] | Yes, really. | 没错 |
[16:27] | White noise has been proven | 许多研究证明白噪声 |
[16:28] | to trigger auditory hallucinations | 能够引发冰毒使用者 |
[16:30] | in meth users. | 幻听和幻觉 |
[16:33] | How long have you been waiting | 你等他出现症状 |
[16:33] | for something to happen? | 等了多久 |
[16:36] | Seven or eight minutes. | 七八分钟吧 |
[16:37] | How long does it usually take? | 一般要花多长时间 |
[16:40] | Two or three. | 两三分钟 |
[16:43] | Probably not meth. Go ahead, | 也许不是冰毒 去吧 |
[16:44] | start anti-psychotics. | 用抗精神病药物吧 |
[16:50] | Two of Haldol… | 两毫克氟哌啶醇… |
[16:54] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[16:58] | Alex… get his hand, get his hand! | 亚历克斯 抓住他的手 快抓住 |
[17:01] | I needed it gone. Just see–wait! | 我要把它拿出来… 你看… 等等 |
[17:03] | Help! We need some help in here! | 来点人 这里需要帮助 |
[17:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:09] | He used a pen to pop the stitches | 他用一支笔拆开了绷带 |
[17:10] | and chisel through his abdominal wall. | 一直掏到自己的腹壁 |
[17:12] | Clearly. | 很显然 |
[17:13] | All right, no time to re-pack. | 没时间重新包扎了 |
[17:13] | Got to scoop and move. | 直接带他上担架吧 |
[17:15] | Okay, call OR. Tell them we’re coming immediately. | 跟手术室说一声 我们马上过去 |
[17:17] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[17:19] | Okay, go, go, go! | 快点 快走 |
[17:32] | Sweet potato or quinoa? | 选红薯还是藜麦 |
[17:36] | Noah’s menu. | 诺亚的菜单 |
[17:38] | Why don’t you feed yourself | 不如你先去吃点吧 |
[17:39] | before the next wave of orders coming down? | 免得待会又有一大波事情 |
[17:41] | You’ve been ripping and running all day. | 你已经忙乱了一整天 |
[17:43] | Exactly why I need to get this done now. | 所以才要赶紧把这个搞定 |
[17:48] | – Dr. Manning? – Yes. | -曼宁医生 -什么事 |
[17:49] | We think we know what might have caused this. | 我们似乎知道什么原因了 |
[17:51] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[17:52] | Myra got sick while he was staying with her. | 玛拉就是跟他同居才生病的 |
[17:53] | We never wanted him around our daughter. | 我们一直不支持他跟我们女儿在一起 |
[17:55] | He’s a bad influence. | 他会带来不良影响 |
[17:56] | He never applied himself. | 他一直是无所事事 |
[17:57] | He’s the opposite of Myra. | 简直跟玛拉相反 |
[17:58] | No job, hangs out with a bunch of deadbeats. | 没工作 跟一帮游手好闲的人在一起 |
[18:00] | We kicked him out because he was stealing from us. | 我们把他赶走是因为他偷我们的东西 |
[18:02] | He takes drugs. | 他还吸毒 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. I’m–I’m not following. | 抱歉 我似乎没听懂 |
[18:07] | He probably slipped her something. | 也许是他给了她点什么 |
[18:08] | A drug of some sort. | 某种毒品 |
[18:09] | There’s no evidence of that. | 没有证据能证明这一点 |
[18:11] | Well, are you sure? Because if you knew what it was… | 你确定吗 如果你知道是什么… |
[18:13] | I understand that | 我非常理解 |
[18:14] | this is a very difficult time, | 你们现在的心情 |
[18:16] | but the best thing we can do right now | 但是我们现在的最佳选择 |
[18:18] | is wait for the MRI to come back, | 就是等核磁共振结果出来 |
[18:19] | and I promise, as soon as we hear anything, | 我向你保证 一旦我们得到消息 |
[18:22] | you will be the first to know. | 会第一时间告诉你们 |
[18:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | They’re blaming Eric for this? | 他们居然怪埃里克 |
[18:31] | How is this his fault? | 这怎么能怪他 |
[18:32] | They’re desperate, looking for answers, | 他们很绝望 想知道原因 |
[18:33] | and we don’t know the whole story. | 而且我们也不了解实情 |
[18:34] | Family dynamics can be complicated. | 清官难断家务事 |
[18:36] | Doesn’t matter. It’s family. | 这不重要 他们是家人 |
[18:38] | It’s blood. Time like this, | 血脉相连 在这种时候 |
[18:40] | they should be banding together, | 应该团结在一起 |
[18:41] | not ostracizing one of their own. | 而不是排挤某个家人 |
[18:43] | I’d expect you to say that. | 这确实像是你会说的话 |
[18:46] | This again? Really? | 你又要说这个 真的吗 |
[18:49] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[18:54] | You’ve got a soft spot for family, | 你对家人的事非常敏感 |
[18:56] | sometimes at your own expense. | 有时候会委屈自己 |
[18:58] | Planning meals for Noah | 比如你在帮诺亚订餐 |
[18:59] | when you’re slammed at work, for example. | 明明自己的工作也堆成了山 |
[19:01] | Helping my brother when he’s exhausted. | 我弟弟很疲惫 所以我在帮他 |
[19:03] | That’s a bad thing in your eyes? | 你觉得这是件坏事吗 |
[19:07] | The day I turned 18, it was sink-or-swim. | 我18岁之后 就自力更生了 |
[19:09] | Noah’s a grown man, April. | 诺亚已经长大了 艾普尔 |
[19:11] | You’re not doing him any favors | 你总替他处理琐事 |
[19:12] | by constantly picking up his slack. | 并不是在帮他 |
[19:15] | Some point, we’ve all got to learn to go it alone. | 总有一天 我们要学会独自上路 |
[19:19] | I’d expect you to say that. | 这确实像是你会说的话 |
[19:33] | All right, think we’re there. | 好的 应该差不多了 |
[19:37] | Vacuuming. | 准备抽出 |
[19:40] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[19:43] | Blood flow’s good. | 血流正常 |
[19:45] | BP’s holding. | 血压稳定 |
[19:47] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | Look, I know I have a tendency to step on toes, | 我知道我有时候会让人很不爽 |
[19:53] | Not personal. I just want to– | 我不是故意的 我只是想… |
[19:55] | Win? | 赢 |
[19:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Artery ruptured. | 动脉破裂了 |
[20:02] | Blood is pouring into his chest. | 血液涌向了他的胸膛 |
[20:04] | Blood flow was blocked, and now it’s out of control. | 刚才血流遭到阻塞 可现在失控了 |
[20:06] | All right, help me stent the leak before he arrests. | 帮我用血管支架处理出血 免得心脏病发 |
[20:08] | Where’s the rupture? | 裂口在哪里 |
[20:09] | – Distal LAD. – Are you kidding? | -左前降支末梢 -开什么玩笑 |
[20:11] | That’s not even where the clot was. | 刚才血栓根本不在那里 |
[20:12] | It’s an entirely different section of vessel. | 完全是另一处血管 |
[20:16] | Murphy’s Law. | 墨菲定律 |
[20:27] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[20:29] | A few more feet to go, | 虽然只差一点 |
[20:30] | but no perforations to the bowel. | 但是肠道没有出现任何穿孔 |
[20:34] | I was just standing there. | 我刚才就站在那里 |
[20:36] | Meanwhile, he was ripping himself open | 可他当时却在用一支笔 |
[20:37] | with a pen? Wait. | 给自己开肠破肚吗 等等 |
[20:39] | The extra Versed. | 之前多打的咪达锉伦 |
[20:42] | It completely tranqed him out. | 完全麻醉了他 |
[20:44] | But if I hadn’t given it to him, who knows? | 但是如果我不给他 谁知道又是怎么样呢 |
[20:47] | I mean, Alex was intent on harming himself. | 我是说 亚历克斯想要伤害自己 |
[20:49] | He could have attacked one of us. | 他可能会袭击我们 |
[20:53] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[20:55] | There’s something embedded deep in his left gutter, | 有什么东西深深嵌入了左边 |
[20:57] | next to the colon. | 紧挨着肠子 |
[21:04] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:05] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[21:11] | Did you see this? Myra’s MRI. | 你看这个了吗 玛拉的核磁共振 |
[21:13] | Global edema in the brain. | 脑部水肿 |
[21:14] | Two hours ago, there was no sign of swelling. | 两小时前还没有肿胀的迹象 |
[21:16] | Echo was clean, too. It’s not sepsis. | 超声检查没什么问题 不是脓毒症 |
[21:18] | Or encephalitis, meningitis, | 也不是脑炎 脑膜炎 |
[21:20] | hsv, cmv. | 单纯疱疹病毒 巨细胞病毒 |
[21:22] | We need to brainstorm zebras. | 我们得头脑风暴好好想想 |
[21:24] | Paraneoplastic syndrome? Usually presents with a fever, | 副肿瘤综合征 通常伴随着发热现象 |
[21:26] | but there could be cancer cells in her spinal fluid. | 但有可能她的脊髓液里有癌细胞 |
[21:28] | Or another autoimmune, lupus, | 或者是其它自身免疫的 狼疮 |
[21:30] | sarcoid, some kind of tumor… | 类肉瘤 某种肿瘤 |
[21:32] | What about FilmArray PCR tests? | 多重PCR检验呢 |
[21:34] | I’ll draw paraneoplastic and autoimmune panels. | 我找一下肿瘤和自身免疫的情况 |
[21:36] | Have a lab put a rush on ’em. | 让实验室加急检验一下 |
[21:37] | I’ll talk to hem-onc, get bone and PET scans. | 我来搞定骨骼和PET扫描 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:41] | Myra’s mom says she’s been busting her ass | 玛拉的妈妈说她一直很努力 |
[21:43] | for this fellowship in New Zealand. | 想拿到新西兰的奖学金 |
[21:45] | She got it. | 她拿到了 |
[21:47] | She’s just starting her life. | 她的生活才刚刚开始 |
[21:49] | We keep testing till we find out what’s wrong. | 我们一直检测 直到找到问题为止 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:57] | Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[21:58] | I’ve been reviewing the write-up | 我在看我们那个自己做手术的病人 |
[21:59] | of our self-surgery patient, Alex. | 亚历克斯的报告 |
[22:02] | Not bad, but I think some small additions | 很不错 但是我想按规矩 |
[22:04] | to the chart are in order. | 应该在病例上加个补充 |
[22:06] | Additions? | 补充 |
[22:07] | Perhaps “Elaborations” is the better word. | 也许”详尽阐述”这个词更合适些 |
[22:09] | Regarding the initial intake, you noted, | 根据最初的收治情况 你写到 |
[22:11] | “Wound lavaged and closed.” I was there. | “伤口灌洗和闭合处理” 我当时在场 |
[22:14] | It was a little more than that. | 这有点太过笼统了 |
[22:16] | I think we should say, “We lavaged | 我觉得我们应该这么写”我们用 |
[22:18] | and irrigated with chlorhexidine | 洗必太和两升生理盐水 |
[22:20] | and two liters of normal saline,” Okay? | 进行了灌洗” 可以吗 |
[22:24] | “Six-inch lacerations repaired in two layers | “用60间断2-0尼龙缝线 |
[22:26] | with 60 interrupted | 对6英寸的伤口 |
[22:28] | 2-0 nylon sutures.” | 进行了双层缝合” |
[22:30] | You don’t think that’s overdoing it a little bit? | 你不觉得有点太过了吗 |
[22:32] | Absolutely not. This is exactly what we did. | 当然没有 我们就是那么做的 |
[22:34] | So you’ll adjust? | 所以你会修改的 |
[22:36] | – Yes? – Yes. | -对吗 -好 |
[22:37] | Residence charts, too. | 还有住院病例也改了 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:40] | Good man. | 很好 |
[22:46] | The art of charting. | 病例的艺术 |
[22:47] | The one thing I didn’t learn in residency. | 我在当住院医师的时候唯一没学会的东西 |
[22:50] | I’ll look them over. | 我会看看的 |
[22:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:57] | I…don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:59] | What are you– what are you saying? | 你们 你们在说什么 |
[23:01] | We did what’s called a nuclear blood flow study | 我们做了个核血流研究 |
[23:04] | and it showed no circulation to her brain. | 结果显示她的脑部已经没有自主活动了 |
[23:06] | Well, there must be some other test you can run. | 一定还有什么别的可以做的测试 |
[23:08] | They’ve all been negative. | 都是阴性的 |
[23:11] | Something else you can do. | 肯定还有办法的 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:14] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[23:18] | We’ve done everything we can, | 我们已经做了我们能做的一切 |
[23:20] | but unfortunately, your daughter is brain-dead. | 但不幸地是 你们的女儿脑死亡了 |
[23:24] | No… | 不 |
[23:26] | No… | 不 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | – Our little girl… – I’m so sorry– | -我们的宝贝女儿… -我很遗憾… |
[23:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[23:31] | She’s gonna wake up. She’s gonna be fine. | 她会醒的 她会没事的 |
[23:33] | Myra? Myra… | 玛拉 玛拉 |
[23:35] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[23:37] | Myra. | 玛拉 |
[23:39] | She’s gone, sweetie. | 她走了 亲爱的 |
[23:41] | Your little girl’s gone. | 我的宝贝女儿走了 |
[23:46] | We’ll give you some time with her. | 把时间留给你们和她待会儿 |
[23:49] | – No… – Our baby… | -不… -我们的宝贝… |
[23:53] | Oh, baby… | 宝贝… |
[24:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:09] | Mr. Adams. | 亚当斯先生 |
[24:10] | Our daughter was always doing things for other people. | 我们的女儿总是想为别人做点事 |
[24:13] | She told us if anything ever happened to her, | 她告诉我们 如果她有不测 |
[24:15] | she, uh… | 她… |
[24:17] | wanted to donate her organs. | 想要捐献她的器官 |
[24:20] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:21] | We’ll get that started. | 我们会着手准备的 |
[24:23] | We want her life to have meant something. | 我们想让她的生命有意义 |
[24:26] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[24:28] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -这是我们应该做的 |
[24:31] | You’re high. Look at you! | 你嗑药了 看看你 |
[24:34] | You’re high. | 你嗑药了 |
[24:35] | Your sister’s dead and you’re high! | 你姐姐死了 你还在嗑药 |
[24:39] | Wait, Myra’s, uh…de–? | 等等 玛拉… |
[24:42] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[24:45] | This is your fault, isn’t it? | 都是你的错 是吗 |
[24:47] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[24:49] | See? I told you he is no good. | 看 我告诉过你他就不会干什么好事的 |
[24:51] | He is a drug addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[24:54] | What did you give her? | 你给了她什么 |
[24:56] | Nothing. | 什么都没给 |
[24:57] | We told you. Myra’s tox screen was negative. | 我们告诉过你们了 玛拉的毒理水平检测是阴性的 |
[25:00] | You worthless piece of…. | 你个没用的… |
[25:04] | Get out. | 出去 |
[25:08] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[25:28] | He’s moving in the wrong direction. | 他正朝着错误的方向发展 |
[25:30] | He’ll turn around. | 他会好的 |
[25:31] | Your optimism is enchanting. | 你的乐观很迷人 |
[25:33] | Reality, though: | 不过现实 |
[25:34] | between the clot, then the bleed, | 凝块 出血 |
[25:36] | his heart is dying. | 他的心脏不行了 |
[25:37] | We should push for a transplant. | 我们应该给他做移植手术 |
[25:40] | We’re only a few hours post-op. | 现在才术后几小时 |
[25:41] | We are miles away from that discussion. | 离讨论这个还有十万八千里 |
[25:43] | Normally, yes, | 通常情况下是这样的 |
[25:45] | but a hit-and-run just died in surgery. | 但是有个车祸受害者刚刚在手术台上死了 |
[25:48] | His heart is an HLA match. | 他的心脏HLA配型吻合 |
[25:49] | You already tested for compatibility? | 你已经做了匹配测试 |
[25:51] | Ray’s not even on the list. | 雷甚至都不在名单上 |
[25:52] | Anything that could go wrong with Ray has. | 雷的情况什么都可能会有问题 |
[25:54] | We fix one thing, something else breaks. | 我们处理好一处 别的可能又坏了 |
[25:57] | A heart has fallen into our laps. | 现在我们手头有一颗心脏 |
[25:58] | Let’s use it and steal a win. | 就好好加以利用 偷来一场胜利吧 |
[26:01] | Is that our priority? | 那是我们要优先考虑的事吗 |
[26:02] | You want his death on your record? | 你想在你的记录上填上他的死亡吗 |
[26:04] | Dr. Bekker, you may have elbowed your way onto Ray’s case, | 贝克医生 你可能插手了雷的病例 |
[26:07] | but he’s still my patient. | 但他还是我的病人 |
[26:10] | Transplant’s not an option. | 我是不会考虑移植的 |
[26:12] | Then you’re just wasting time, | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[26:13] | because the balloon pump he’s on won’t hold. | 因为他的气囊泵撑不了多久 |
[26:16] | He’ll max out on pressors | 他的血压会升高 |
[26:17] | but he’ll still need to go on VA-ECMO. | 但是他还需要建立静脉心肺旁路 |
[26:19] | Then it gets invasive: | 那就得开刀 |
[26:20] | a procedure for a temporary LVAD. | 做一个放置临时左心室辅助装置的手术 |
[26:22] | When that’s not enough, | 当那还不够的时候 |
[26:23] | a bigger procedure for a permanent one. | 就要做一个更大的手术 放置一个永久的装置 |
[26:25] | You’re going to put Ray through months | 你会让雷经历几个月 |
[26:27] | of physical and emotional strain, | 生理和情感上的损伤 |
[26:28] | only to get back to exactly where we are right now. | 只是为了能回到我们现在的情况 |
[26:31] | Ray’s arteries were bad, not his heart. | 雷的动脉不好 不是他的心脏 |
[26:33] | Now that the vessels are repaired, | 现在已经修复好了 |
[26:35] | it will compensate for the clot and the bleed. | 就可以解决凝块和流血的问题 |
[26:38] | It’ll heal. | 会好的 |
[26:39] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[26:41] | And when I’m right, | 当我正确的时候 |
[26:42] | I’ll make sure the blame is on you, not me. | 我保证所有人都在指责你而不是我 |
[26:52] | I guess there was something living inside Alex. | 我觉得是亚力克斯体内有活的东西 |
[26:58] | I’m still not exactly sure what I’m looking at. | 我还不确定我看到的是什么 |
[27:00] | Is it a tumor? | 是肿瘤吗 |
[27:01] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[27:03] | Or it could be a fetus in fetu: | 也有可能是胎中胎 |
[27:06] | a twin that he absorbed in utero. | 一个在他在子宫内时吸收的双胞胎 |
[27:09] | Either way, | 无论怎样 |
[27:10] | it’s not a result of schizophrenia or meth. | 不是因为精神分裂或者病毒 |
[27:14] | How about that? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:15] | That’s gotta be so rare. | 这太少见了 |
[27:17] | To say the least. | 一点都不夸张 |
[27:19] | It’s very cool. | 这很酷 |
[27:24] | But how did he… | 但是他怎么 |
[27:26] | know, not only that there was something inside him, | 能不仅仅知道身体内有东西 |
[27:28] | but exactly where it was? | 还知道它在哪里呢 |
[27:30] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[27:30] | And after all the advances we’ve made, | 尽管我们科技如此发达 |
[27:32] | splicing the genome, reprogramming viruses, | 基因剪切 重新编码病毒 |
[27:35] | mapping the brain… | 扫描大脑 |
[27:36] | in this case, you know, just completely trumped | 此时此刻还是在人类本能面前 |
[27:39] | by human instinct. | 一败涂地 |
[27:40] | Everything I’ve learned about human nature, | 从我了解到的人性来看 |
[27:42] | I still can’t see things coming. | 我还是看不到有任何进展 |
[27:46] | He scared you? | 他吓到你了吗 |
[27:49] | There’s risk in our work. | 我们的工作有风险 |
[27:51] | I guess I realized a long time ago, | 我很久以前就意识到 |
[27:52] | you–you choose to see the threat | 你决定去面对危机 |
[27:56] | or the opportunity. | 或者说其实是机遇 |
[28:18] | Hey, Eric. | 埃里克 |
[28:20] | Hey, uh, listen, | 听我说 |
[28:21] | the last thing that I need right now is a lecture. | 我根本不需要你长篇大论 |
[28:24] | Hey, I’m here for me as much as I am for you. | 我来这里是为你也是为我自己 |
[28:29] | What happened back there… | 刚才发生的事 |
[28:31] | sometimes, when people are grieving, they lash out. | 有的时候人们伤心时就会发泄 |
[28:34] | Yeah, no, that’s– | 不 那是 |
[28:34] | that’s how my folks always are. | 那是我父母经常做的 |
[28:37] | Man, they think I’m, uh– | 他们觉得我 |
[28:39] | I’m worthless. | 我一无是处 |
[28:43] | I don’t know. May–maybe I am, | 我不知道 也许我确实是 |
[28:46] | but they think I want to be like this, | 但是他们觉得我就想要这样 |
[28:48] | and–and I really don’t. | 我真的不想 |
[28:51] | Uh, you know, My-Myra– | 你知道 玛拉 |
[28:52] | she was the only one who ever, like– | 她是唯一一个 |
[28:54] | like, really, like–like, saw me. | 真的真的注意我的人 |
[28:57] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[29:02] | And now it’s… | 现在却 |
[29:10] | What do you want, Eric? | 你想怎么样 埃里克 |
[29:12] | I want to get clean. | 我想摆脱毒品 |
[29:15] | You know, I wanna, like, wake up | 我想醒过来 |
[29:17] | and just feel clear. | 感觉自己完全好了 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:20] | We’ll set you up with a social worker, | 我们安排你和社工一起 |
[29:22] | get you in a program. | 把你安排进了一个项目里 |
[29:24] | Was–seriously? | 真的吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:28] | You’ll get the support you need, | 有什么需求尽管提 |
[29:29] | but it’s up to you to come through. | 想不想来取决于你 |
[29:32] | Why are you doing this for me? | 为什么你对我这么好 |
[29:36] | I guess I’m seeing that there’s a difference | 我知道一根拐杖和一双伸出的援手 |
[29:38] | between a crutch and a helping hand. | 是有区别的 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[29:55] | Let’s get you something to eat first, huh? | 你先吃点东西 好吗 |
[29:56] | Help you come down. | 能让你缓一缓 |
[29:57] | No, no, I had a burger earlier. | 不 我之前吃了一个汉堡 |
[29:59] | Uh, it made me, like, feel really sick. | 让我感觉很恶心 |
[30:02] | It’s why I– I had to get high. | 这就是为什么我要嗑药 |
[30:05] | You know, not to– not to feel it. | 为了抵消这种感觉 |
[30:07] | Maybe food poisoning? | 也许是食物中毒了 |
[30:09] | Uh, no, I just– | 不 我只是 |
[30:10] | I just felt crappy, | 感觉很糟糕 |
[30:13] | like I always do. | 一直是这样 |
[30:16] | Always, or just after eating? | 一直这样 还是只是饭后 |
[30:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[30:28] | Oh, you again. | 你又来了 |
[30:30] | Yeah, last guy only had a hangnail. | 有兄弟指头上只有个倒刺 |
[30:32] | Brought him in anyway. | 还是带他来了 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:34] | Crew’s meeting at Molly’s tonight. | 今晚全体在莫利酒吧聚会 |
[30:36] | Come and hang? | 来玩吗 |
[30:40] | This sudden flirting– | 这突然的撩我 |
[30:42] | what is it? | 是什么情况 |
[30:43] | Have you seen you? | 你没照过镜子吗 |
[30:46] | You’re still a catch. | 你还是迷人的 |
[30:47] | I always have been. | 我一直如此 |
[30:49] | You should’ve thought about that before you cheated. | 你劈腿之前就应该想清楚这件事 |
[30:52] | I’m not the same guy anymore. | 我已经不一样了 |
[31:01] | Barry up to something? | 巴里来干什么 |
[31:02] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[31:03] | Yeah, right. This round two? | 想复合了吗 |
[31:06] | Too much baggage. | 太麻烦了 |
[31:08] | Make him work for it. | 让他来解决 |
[31:12] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[31:13] | No, I’m just giving today’s charts a once-over. | 不用 我就是再检查一下今天的表格 |
[31:16] | Ugh, well, you better settle in. | 你最好能习惯 |
[31:18] | Some of them are a few chapters long. | 有几个表格非常长 |
[31:20] | Stohl’s five-minute knee aspiration | 斯托尔的五分钟膝关节刺穿 |
[31:22] | reads like “War and Peace.” | 读起来和《战争与和平》一样 |
[31:24] | Hey, Nat, I was speaking with Eric | 小娜 我刚才和埃里克聊天 |
[31:26] | The drugs– he’s self-medicating. | 他在自己用药 |
[31:27] | Since he was a kid, | 自打他小时候 |
[31:29] | he’s gotten sick after eating protein. | 每次吃完蛋白质就会吐 |
[31:31] | Myra was a vegan– avoided protein. | 玛拉吃素 没有蛋白质摄入 |
[31:32] | You’re thinking that’s what made her sick, too? | 你觉得这也是她生病的原因吗 |
[31:34] | Last month, when Myra was feeling confused, | 上个月玛拉感到困惑的时候 |
[31:36] | she was fasting while studying. | 她正在一边节食一边学习 |
[31:38] | Ketosis. | 酮病 |
[31:40] | Her body was starving, | 她的身体感受到饥饿 |
[31:41] | so it started digesting muscle as fuel, | 所以开始燃烧肌肉作为能量 |
[31:43] | which released protein into her blood. | 这就让蛋白质进入了血液之中 |
[31:45] | Okay, well, that explains what made her sick last month, | 好吧 这能解释上个月她为什么病了 |
[31:47] | but what about today? | 那今天呢 |
[31:48] | The fellowship. | 奖学金的事 |
[31:50] | She probably wasn’t eating again. | 她可能又开始不吃东西了 |
[31:51] | I think this is OTC– a metabolic disorder fits. | 我认为这是一种代谢紊乱 |
[31:53] | You were right. The visits were connected. | 说得对 姐弟两个的情况是相关 |
[31:55] | – Yeah. – Wait. | -是的 -等等 |
[31:56] | Did they transplant the liver yet? | 他们移植肝脏了吗 |
[31:59] | It’s still up in the OR. They can’t use it. | 应该还在急诊室 他们不能用这个肝 |
[32:02] | If Myra had OTC, | 如果玛拉有代谢紊乱 |
[32:04] | she couldn’t break down nitrogen. | 她可能无法吸收氮元素 |
[32:05] | So it built up in her body as ammonia | 那么氮元素就会在体内以氨的状态存在 |
[32:06] | and finally put her in a coma. | 最终导致昏迷 |
[32:08] | And if the liver gets transplanted… | 如果肝脏移植成功了 |
[32:09] | Same thing will happen to the recipient. | 接收者也会出现一样的问题 |
[32:13] | Is the transplant finished? | 肝脏移植结束了吗 |
[32:14] | No, the last surgery ran late. | 没有 上一个手术推迟了 |
[32:16] | They moved the transplant to OR 3. | 移植手术在三号手术室进行 |
[32:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:26] | Okay… | 好的 |
[32:27] | – Stop! – What the hell? | -停 -怎么了 |
[32:29] | Liver might not be good. | 这个肝脏可能不行 |
[32:30] | The biopsy was clean. | 组织切片没问题 |
[32:31] | It’s a genetic defect. | 是基因缺陷 |
[32:32] | It wouldn’t show up on the biopsy. | 组织切片看不出来 |
[32:33] | I got my patient wide open, Choi. | 我都已经把病人打开了 崔 |
[32:35] | You transplant that liver, | 你如果移植了那个肝脏 |
[32:36] | he could be dead within hours. | 他可能几个小时内就会死 |
[32:37] | We need time to test the donor’s blood, | 我们需要验一下捐赠者的血 |
[32:39] | see if she had OTC. | 看看是不是有代谢紊乱 |
[32:42] | I’ll pack and hold, | 我在这里等你的消息 |
[32:44] | but the donor’s liver’s only got four hours till it’s shot, | 但是捐赠者的肝脏只能保存四个小时 |
[32:46] | so move it. | 所以赶快吧 |
[32:54] | A metabolic… disorder caused her death? | 代谢…紊乱导致了她的死亡 |
[32:58] | The precise term is | 准确地说是 |
[32:59] | “Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency,” or OTC. | 鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症 简称OTC |
[33:04] | You see, Myra’s liver was missing a vital enzyme | 玛拉的肝脏缺乏一种重要的酶 |
[33:07] | that helps break down protein. | 无法分解蛋白质 |
[33:09] | Something as simple as eating a burger | 有时候只是吃个汉堡 |
[33:11] | could cause toxic levels of ammonia | 就可能导致氨的毒性水平 |
[33:13] | to build up in her blood and attack her nervous system. | 在血液中积累 攻击她的神经系统 |
[33:16] | But Myra was a vegan. | 但是玛拉是素食主义者 |
[33:17] | Which is how she was able to avoid symptoms for so long, | 所以她才能避免症状出现这么久 |
[33:21] | but when she pushed herself, | 但是她劳累过度 |
[33:22] | and didn’t eat– | 不吃东西时 |
[33:23] | finals, the fellowship– | 比如因为期末 奖学金… |
[33:25] | her body started breaking down muscle, | 她的身体会开始分解肌肉 |
[33:27] | which released protein into her blood. | 释放蛋白质进入血液 |
[33:31] | So, you mean, | 所以你是说 |
[33:32] | she’d be alive right now if she’d just… eaten? | 如果她好好吃东西的话 她现在就还活着了 |
[33:40] | If this disease is genetic, | 如果这种病是基因问题 |
[33:43] | that means one of us gave it to her. | 那说明是我们一个给她的 |
[33:45] | Yes, um, it is passed through the X chromosome, | 对 这种基因是X染色体遗传的 |
[33:49] | from mother to child, but… | 是母亲传给孩子的 但是… |
[33:56] | OTC sufferers exhibit totally normal liver function. | OTC患病者的肝功能跟正常人一样 |
[34:00] | That’s why all of Myra’s tests came back clean. | 所以玛拉的检测结果都正常 |
[34:02] | We were only able to diagnose her once Eric explained | 我们之所以能诊断出来 是因为埃瑞克 |
[34:04] | his lethargy and sickness after eating. | 说自己吃过东西后会嗜睡 不舒服 |
[34:07] | We believe he has the defect as well, | 我们相信他也有这种基因缺陷 |
[34:09] | and he’s been self-medicating with drugs. | 他一直在自己给自己用药 |
[34:12] | Wha–? | 什么… |
[34:17] | Eric… | 埃瑞克 |
[34:19] | is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:22] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:24] | Oh, son… | 儿子 |
[34:26] | Forgive us? | 原谅我们 |
[34:28] | Will you forgive us? | 你会原谅我们吗 |
[34:30] | We’re so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:33] | Oh, Eric. | 埃瑞克 |
[34:45] | So, how’s our patient? Heading for ECMO? | 我们的病人情况如何 要用体外膜氧合了吗 |
[34:48] | Actually, no. | 其实不用 |
[34:49] | Uh, BP’s risen and is holding, | 血压升高了 而且稳住了 |
[34:51] | vitals have stabilized as well, | 生命体征也稳定了 |
[34:53] | so I’m going to remove the balloon pump | 所以我准备移除囊泵 |
[34:55] | and give his heart back its full load. | 让他的心脏自主活动 |
[35:01] | What do you want, an “I was wrong”? | 你想让我认错吗 |
[35:03] | I’m not holding my breath. | 我没那么指望 |
[35:08] | Ah, I see our patient is making a turn for the better. | 我们的病人好转了 |
[35:11] | For a moment, there was concern the damage was irreparable. | 之前还担心损伤无法修复了 |
[35:13] | A transplant option presented itself, | 有移植机会出现了 |
[35:15] | but upon discussing the visual assessment | 但是通过手术期间 |
[35:17] | of the heart during surgery, | 对心脏的目测评估 |
[35:18] | the decision was made to give it more time | 我们决定多给它点时间 |
[35:20] | to come back on its own. | 让它自己恢复 |
[35:21] | It was a risk, | 虽然冒险 |
[35:23] | but it appears we made the right choice. | 但是看来我们做出了正确的选择 |
[35:27] | Indeed. | 确实是 |
[35:28] | Nice work, doctors. | 干得漂亮 医生们 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | You and Dr. Bekker… | 你和贝克医生… |
[35:38] | your successes suggest a good pairing, | 你们的成功说明你们搭档得很好 |
[35:40] | but your… | 但是你们的… |
[35:42] | exchanges often convey the opposite. | 意见通常不一致 |
[35:45] | What’s peculiar is Dr. Bekker seems to enjoy this… | 奇怪的是 贝克医生好像很喜欢这种 |
[35:49] | discordance. | 不一致 |
[35:51] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[35:56] | Maybe I do. | 可能我也喜欢 |
[36:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:14] | We turned this hospital upside-down chasing zebras, | 我们为了查找病因翻了个底朝天 |
[36:17] | but a simple ammonia test | 但是一个简单的氨检测 |
[36:18] | would’ve given us everything we needed to know. | 就能给我们我们需要的一切 |
[36:20] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你不可能知道的 |
[36:22] | Silver lining: | 不过还好 |
[36:24] | the liver transplant was stopped | 那个肝脏移植 |
[36:26] | before it was too late, | 及时叫停了 |
[36:27] | and thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[36:28] | Eric’s getting the help he needs. | 埃瑞克会得到需要的帮助 |
[36:32] | I may coddle my family, | 我可能溺爱我的家人 |
[36:35] | but seems I’m not the only one with a soft spot. | 但貌似我不是唯一一个心软的人 |
[36:50] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好 好 好 |
[36:52] | Wonderful, Dr. Halstead. | 做得好 霍斯特德医生 |
[36:53] | Above and beyond. | 很好 |
[36:54] | Excellent medicine, | 用药很棒 |
[36:56] | and your writing for the ED. | 写得也很详细 |
[36:58] | It’s been a good day. | 表现很好 |
[37:01] | We’re gonna turn this place around. | 我们会让这里转变的 |
[37:05] | He more happy about the work, or the bill? | 他对工作更满意还是账单更满意 |
[37:08] | So I guess the rumors are true. | 看来谣言是真的了 |
[37:11] | This morning’s board meeting was basically an edict | 今早的董事会议基本上就是 |
[37:13] | to shake the old money tree? | 让我们使劲想办法赚钱吗 |
[37:15] | Ah, nothing that hasn’t come down the pipe before. | 这种事我以前都遇到过 |
[37:18] | I’m handling it. | 我在处理了 |
[37:19] | And these itemized charts that Stohl’s championing? | 斯托尔要求的这些详细表格 |
[37:21] | I mean, detail equals charges, right? | 细节意味着费用 是吗 |
[37:24] | Basically a menu | 基本上就是 |
[37:26] | for Billing to pad the invoices? | 做账要发票的列表吧 |
[37:29] | Well, I’ve looked at every chart | 我看过今天急诊室的 |
[37:30] | coming out of the ED today. | 每一张表格 |
[37:32] | Each one has been accurate to the services provided. | 每一张都准确记录了提供的服务 |
[37:35] | Well, I should hope he’s not committing fraud. | 希望他不会弄虚作假 |
[37:37] | I mean, the fact that you even had to check… | 你需要检查这一事实… |
[37:39] | Look, Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[37:41] | You set the tone, | 你说了算 |
[37:43] | so if you’re okay with it, | 如果你觉得没问题 |
[37:45] | well, then, it must– | 那它肯定… |
[37:46] | The numbers are clear. | 数据没问题 |
[37:47] | If I don’t improve the bottom line, | 如果我不提高底线收入 |
[37:49] | the board will start slashing. | 那委员会要开始大刀阔斧了 |
[37:51] | Do you want to see the ED closed, or contracted out? | 你想看到急诊室关门或者外包出去吗 |
[37:54] | Because that’s what’ll happen. | 真的会到那一步的 |
[37:55] | No, of course not, | 当然不想 |
[37:56] | but I also don’t wanna see the bottom line | 但我也不想看到因为底线 |
[37:57] | dictating patient care. | 对病人的照顾缩水 |
[37:59] | Well, let me tell you something. | 我跟你说吧 |
[38:02] | Psych is the biggest money-loser in the ED. | 精神科是急诊室最赔钱的地方 |
[38:06] | You, Daniel, | 你 丹尼尔 |
[38:07] | are a major part of our problem, | 是我们问题的主要构成 |
[38:09] | so don’t get on the soapbox with me. | 所以你别跟我抱怨 |
[38:23] | You seen Natalie? | 看到娜塔莉了吗 |
[38:24] | She’s in the doctor’s lounge. | 她在医生休息室 |
[38:26] | Oh, she told me that | 她告诉我 |
[38:27] | you had a hot date planned tonight. | 你们今晚有火热约会 |
[38:31] | And I’m even gonna shave. | 我还要刮胡子呢 |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:33] | The things we do for love… | 这是为了爱 |
[38:58] | Day like today…mm. | 今天啊… |
[39:01] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[39:03] | You make a really nice pillow. | 枕着你真舒服 |
[39:16] | Your hot date? | 你们的火热约会呢 |
[39:20] | Nice. | 不错 |
[39:47] | Dirty Martini. | 肮脏马丁尼 |
[39:49] | Extra olives. | 多加橄榄 |
[39:52] | You remember the important things. | 你还记得重要的事 |
[39:55] | Wasn’t sure you’d show. | 我不确定你会不会来 |
[39:57] | Well, don’t get ahead of yourself. | 你先别想太多 |
[39:59] | You say that you’ve changed. | 你说你变了 |
[40:02] | We’ll see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | April, | 艾普尔 |
[40:36] | I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后过去 |
[40:38] | Okay. | 好 |