时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:17] | I put too much damn salt on the rub. | 我放太多盐下去揉了 |
[00:19] | I got to get it out. | 得弄出来 |
[00:21] | Honey, it’s 4:30 in the morning. | 宝贝 现在是凌晨四点半 |
[00:22] | Yeah, and if the meat loses its juices, | 是啊 如果肉汁都没了 |
[00:24] | it’s gonna be all dry and burnt. | 就会变得又干又焦 |
[00:29] | Sweetie, I–I… | 亲爱的 我… |
[00:31] | I feel like this might be one of those anxiety attacks | 我觉得这可能是里斯医生说的 |
[00:33] | that Dr. Reese said you might have. | 你有可能出现的焦虑症状 |
[00:35] | It’s not because of my condition. | 和我的情况无关 |
[00:36] | It’s because I put too much damn salt– | 只是因为我放了太多盐… |
[00:38] | Whoa! Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[00:48] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[00:52] | Why don’t you start measuring out another rub? | 你去搞另一块吧 |
[01:06] | Excuse me. Yeah–ah, whoa. | 让一让 |
[01:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:09] | Okay. Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[01:10] | Dr. Rhodes, you’re late. | 罗德斯医生 你迟到了 |
[01:11] | I know. I am sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[01:13] | I understand you’re under additional stress at home lately, | 我知道你最近家里有压力 |
[01:15] | but please try not to make this a habit. | 但别把迟到当成习惯了 |
[01:17] | I assure you I will not. | 我保证我不会的 |
[01:19] | Dr. Rhodes, your CT patient’s here. | 罗德斯医生 你的CT病人到了 |
[01:21] | You’re going to 1. | 你去第一治疗室 |
[01:24] | Jerry Willis, 54, called 911 | 杰瑞·威利斯 54岁 打911 |
[01:26] | with shortness of breath and tachycardia. | 说透不过气和心跳过速 |
[01:28] | BP 110 over 60, rate 120, | 血压110/60 心率120 |
[01:31] | satting at 89% on five liters 0-2. | 血氧89% 吸氧5升 |
[01:33] | Mr. Willis, what are you doing back here so soon? | 威利斯先生 你怎么这么快就回来了 |
[01:35] | I’ve been having trouble breathing. | 我呼吸困难 |
[01:36] | It started a few days after I left. | 我离开医院几天就这样了 |
[01:39] | What trouble are we talking about? | 具体什么情况 |
[01:40] | Coughing. He’s wheezing. It’s been getting worse. | 咳嗽 他一直喘气 越来越糟糕 |
[01:43] | All right, let’s move him on my count. | 好的 听我口令 |
[01:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:47] | And one, two, three. | 一二三 |
[01:55] | I replaced his aortic valve two weeks ago. | 我两周前替换了他的主动脉瓣 |
[01:57] | Any intraoperative difficulties? | 手术期间有问题吗 |
[01:58] | – None. – Cardiac comorbidities? | -没有 -心脏并发症 |
[02:00] | Nothing notable, no. | 没有任何问题 |
[02:02] | Austin Flint murmur. The valve is leaking. | 二尖瓣相对性狭窄杂音 主动脉在出血 |
[02:04] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:05] | Maybe you’re hearing tricuspid stenosis | 也许你听到的是三尖瓣狭窄 |
[02:08] | or a subclinical MI. | 或者亚临床心肌梗死 |
[02:10] | Is it possible you misoriented the valve? | 是否有可能是你的主动脉瓣位置不对 |
[02:12] | Obstructed one of the leaflets? | 阻塞了其中一片小叶 |
[02:14] | No. I remember it very clearly. | 不可能 我记得很清楚 |
[02:17] | Surgery went off without a hitch. | 手术很顺利 |
[02:26] | – We should order an echo? – What? | -得做一个超声心动图吧 -怎么了 |
[02:28] | – What’s wrong? – Aortic insufficiency. | -怎么回事 -主动脉瓣闭锁不全 |
[02:30] | The valve is definitely leaking. | 肯定是出血了 |
[02:32] | But you just replaced it. How could it leak? | 但你只是换了一下 怎么会出血 |
[02:34] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不知道 这没道理 |
[02:35] | I– | 我… |
[02:38] | Maybe Dr. Rhodes made a mistake. | 也许是罗德斯医生出错了 |
[02:56] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[03:00] | Is that what you’re planning on wearing tonight? | 你打算今晚这么穿吗 |
[03:03] | It’s a brand-new Chiara Boni. | 这可是全新的名牌 |
[03:05] | I mean–nah, I mean it’s probably fine. | 我的意思是 可能很不错 |
[03:08] | I mean if you think it’s fancy enough | 你觉得阿莉尼亚餐厅 |
[03:09] | for the corner table at Alinea. | 角落的桌子如何 |
[03:11] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[03:12] | That’s like the toughest reservation in town. | 那可是全市最难预定的位置 |
[03:14] | “GQ” Says 97% of relationships | 杂志上说97%关系的质量 |
[03:16] | are decided on the first date. | 都取决于第一次约会 |
[03:18] | Oh, now you’re getting your dating advice from “GQ”? | 你现在都从杂志上看约会技巧啦 |
[03:20] | Natalie, these are hard numbers. | 娜塔莉 这可是数据啊 |
[03:23] | I’m just citing the research. | 我只是在说研究结果 |
[03:27] | I honestly don’t know what happened. | 我真的不知道怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Go back over your notes. Try to learn from your error. | 回去看看记录 吸取教训 |
[03:31] | I will, and I’ll get him preop’d for a re-do. | 我会的 也会为他重新手术 |
[03:33] | That will not be necessary. | 没必要 |
[03:35] | Between the adhesions and further procedural stress, | 考虑到黏连性和进一步的手术压力 |
[03:37] | reopening his heart is simply too risky. | 再次开胸太危险了 |
[03:38] | We’ll manage him with medications instead. | 我们会采取药物保守治疗 |
[03:40] | But if we don’t fix the valve, | 但如果我们不修正动脉瓣的话 |
[03:41] | his quality of life is gonna suffer. | 他的生活质量会大受影响 |
[03:43] | I understand, but at this point, | 我明白 但现在这种情况 |
[03:45] | it’s our best option. | 这已经是最优方案了 |
[03:51] | Any plans tonight? | 今晚有安排了吗 |
[03:53] | Still got that chili. | 辣椒还有 |
[03:54] | -You want to join? – No way. | -想一起吃吗 -不想 |
[03:56] | Is the sushi place on the corner still open? | 街角的寿司店还开着吗 |
[03:58] | Why can’t you just be nice? | 你怎么就不能善良点 |
[04:00] | Oh, I can be nice. | 我可以啊 |
[04:08] | Hold that thought. | 等等 |
[04:18] | Daniel. You’re looking more rested. | 丹尼尔 你看起来精神不错 |
[04:21] | Doing my best. What’s the word? | 我努力了 怎么样 |
[04:23] | The board is deciding whether to put metal detectors | 董事会在考虑要不要 |
[04:26] | at all the hospital entrances. | 在医院所有入口放金属探测器 |
[04:28] | So I have to go prepare my recommendation. | 所以我要去准备我的意见了 |
[04:30] | Which way you leaning? | 你赞成要还是不要 |
[04:32] | Toward yes. | 要 |
[04:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:35] | Doesn’t that kind of fly in the face | 那样岂不是在打脸 |
[04:37] | of being a trusted community institution? | 我们是一家值得信赖的社会机构吗 |
[04:40] | You know, putting up barriers between us and the people | 在我们和我们要帮助的人中间 |
[04:42] | that we’re trying to help? | 设置障碍吗 |
[04:44] | One of those people shot you in the gut, Daniel. | 这其中有个人开枪打了你 丹尼尔 |
[04:47] | Yeah, outside the hospital. | 是啊 在医院外面 |
[04:48] | What kind of detector’s gonna stop that? | 金属探测器可阻止不了 |
[04:54] | – Dr. Reese. – Dr. Charles. | -里斯医生 -查尔斯医生 |
[04:59] | So, Nurse Sexton, | 塞克斯顿护士 |
[05:02] | – who do we got next? – Henry Lee. | -下一位是谁 -亨利·李 |
[05:04] | He’s a sweetheart, comes in every month | 他很不错 每个月 |
[05:06] | for his heart failure meds. | 都会来拿心力衰竭药 |
[05:11] | Mr. Lee, I’m Dr. Choi. How are you doing today? | 李先生 我是崔医生 你今天感觉如何 |
[05:13] | A lot better now that my girl’s here. | 我的姑娘在这里我感觉好多了 |
[05:16] | She does have that effect on people. | 她的确很抚慰人心 |
[05:18] | Any new complaints? | 有新的症状吗 |
[05:20] | Nope. Just got to get my meds. | 没有 就是来拿药的 |
[05:22] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[05:27] | One more. | 再一次 |
[05:31] | How much Lasix does he usually get? | 他一般服用多少剂量的呋塞米 |
[05:32] | – 40 IV. – That sounds good. | -40毫克 静脉注射 -不错 |
[05:34] | But I’m also hearing some dullness near your lung base. | 但我还是在你肺底部听到了浊音 |
[05:36] | I’d like to send you for an X-ray. | 我要送你去照个X光 |
[05:38] | Thanks, Doc, but if it’s all the same, | 谢谢 医生 但如果还是老样子 |
[05:39] | I’d rather just get my meds and go. | 我还是比较想拿了药就回去 |
[05:42] | Mr. Lee, I hear what you’re saying, | 李先生 我明白你的意思 |
[05:43] | but I prefer to be thorough. | 但我还是建议全面检查一下 |
[05:45] | Nah, let’s just stick to the usual. | 不了 我们还是照老规矩吧 |
[05:49] | Hey, can you do the IV in my left hand today? | 今天静脉注射能打左手吗 |
[05:53] | I got a good puffy one. | 我手肿得厉害 |
[05:56] | – She never misses. – You got it. | -她从不会失手 -没问题 |
[06:08] | I really would like that X-ray. | 我还是建议照X光 |
[06:09] | I bet he’d listen to you. | 但愿他能听你的 |
[06:10] | Why? You think there’s something else going on? | 怎么了 你觉得有别的问题吗 |
[06:12] | I don’t know. Probably not, but it’s impossible to say. | 我不知道 可能只是多虑 但总觉得不对劲 |
[06:16] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好 我试一试 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | So I’ve got a 43-year-old woman | 我这里有个43岁的女人 |
[06:22] | who passed out at a Starbucks from hypoglycemia. | 她因为低血糖在一家星巴克晕倒了 |
[06:24] | Now, that’s normal, right? | 这没什么问题 |
[06:26] | But then her blood came back showing insulin | 但她的验血结果显示 |
[06:27] | with a high C-peptide count. | 胰岛素肽含量很高 |
[06:29] | So she gave herself too much insulin. | 所以她注射过多胰岛素了 |
[06:31] | Right, but here’s the thing: | 对 但问题是 |
[06:32] | she is not diabetic. | 她不是糖尿病患者 |
[06:35] | Wait–so wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[06:35] | She somehow got her hands on insulin, | 她搞到了胰岛素 |
[06:37] | then injected it into herself? | 然后给自己注射吗 |
[06:38] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. That’s why I called you. | 我不知道 所以我才来找你 |
[06:42] | – Okay, I’ll try to find out. – All right, cool, thank you. | -好 我试试看吧 -好 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Oh, actually, um… | 其实… |
[06:47] | Okay, so you know how I’ve been hounding you | 好吧 你知道我一直都在缠着你 |
[06:49] | about getting a drink one night after work? | 约你下班之后一起喝一杯的吧 |
[06:51] | I’m familiar with it, yes. | 我知道 |
[06:52] | Okay, well, I promise it’s all going to stop. | 好 我保证不会再缠着你了 |
[06:56] | Right after you get a drink with me tonight. | 只要你今晚跟我去喝一杯 |
[06:57] | Oh, come on, Noah, couldn’t we just stick to being colleagues? | 拜托 诺亚 我们不如能单纯当同事 |
[07:00] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[07:02] | A drink as colleagues. | 同事之间喝一杯 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | Ms. Lake, I’m Dr. Reese from Psychiatry. | 莱克女士 我是精神科的里斯医生 |
[07:12] | Of course you are. | 我知道了 |
[07:14] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[07:17] | I understand that you may have injected yourself | 我听说你今天可能给自己 |
[07:19] | with insulin today. | 注射了胰岛素 |
[07:21] | I did. | 是的 |
[07:22] | Can you tell me why? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[07:26] | Today’s the court hearing. | 今天是开庭的日子 |
[07:28] | For my divorce. | 我的离婚案 |
[07:31] | It just snuck up on me. | 我心情不太好 |
[07:33] | I mean, I’ve been dreading it for months, but | 我等了几个月了 但… |
[07:35] | when I woke up today and realized that this is it… | 我起床发现就是今天了 |
[07:38] | Did you try to harm yourself? | 你想伤害自己吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:42] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[07:45] | I just couldn’t face the day. | 我只是不想面对今天 |
[07:47] | So let me understand. | 我理一下 |
[07:48] | You made yourself pass out on purpose? | 你故意让自己昏倒的吗 |
[07:52] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[07:53] | I did something stupid. | 我干了蠢事 |
[07:55] | And now I’m wasting your time. | 现在我在浪费你的时间 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:59] | Speaking of which, could you write a note for the judge? | 说到这 你能给法官写张条子吗 |
[08:02] | Just something saying I had a medical emergency. | 就是说我进了急诊室这种 |
[08:04] | Ah, I am sorry, but I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能这样做 |
[08:07] | It doesn’t have to be anything big. | 不是什么大不了的事 |
[08:08] | Handwritten on a letterhead is fine. | 拿医院信笺手写的也可以 |
[08:11] | The thing is, you didn’t have an emergency. | 问题是 你没有紧急情况 |
[08:13] | You caused it. | 是你自己造成的 |
[08:14] | So it would be disingenuous for me to say otherwise. | 所以我不能说谎 |
[08:19] | I’d like to speak with your supervisor. | 找你领导过来 |
[08:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:24] | I’m seeing a doctor, now I need a doctor’s note. | 我来就医 现在要医生写个条子 |
[08:28] | And if you can’t do that, then get me your supervisor. | 如果你不能写 就找你的领导来 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:45] | You look like you need this more than I do. | 你看来比我更需要它 |
[08:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:49] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | Hair’s a mess, bags under your eyes. | 鸡窝头 大眼袋 |
[08:52] | You look great. | 看着真精神 |
[08:56] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别这么逼自己 |
[08:58] | You work our schedule then go home | 你跟我们一样上班 然后回家 |
[09:00] | to a girlfriend who’s basically your patient too. | 还要照顾你的女朋友兼病人 |
[09:05] | Something like this was bound to happen. | 这种事发生也是情有可原 |
[09:07] | Really? Is that so? | 是吗 是这样吗 |
[09:12] | At least it hasn’t affected your sunny disposition. | 至少它没有影响你阳光的性格 |
[09:16] | Keep up the good work. | 你继续努力吧 |
[09:21] | Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[09:21] | you’re going to 3. Doris. | 你去三号 陶瑞丝 |
[09:23] | Talk to me, Chout. | 情况 乔特 |
[09:24] | Julie Dutra, 34, pregnant, | 茱莉·杜特拉 34岁 孕妇 |
[09:27] | para one gravida zero, fainted in a yoga class, | 首次怀孕 在瑜伽课上晕倒了 |
[09:30] | in A-fib at 150, BP 90 over 60. | 心房纤颤150 血压90/60 |
[09:33] | Hi, Julie, I’m Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Halstead. | 茱莉 我是曼宁医生 这是霍斯特德医生 |
[09:36] | I told them I don’t want to be here. | 我说了我不想来 |
[09:37] | Hopefully this won’t take long. | 但愿不会耽误太久 |
[09:38] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[09:43] | Julie. Are you okay? | 茱莉 你还好吗 |
[09:45] | – I’m fine, just call Mira. – Our midwife. | -没事 叫米拉来 -我们的助产士 |
[09:47] | I think Julie would be more comfortable at home with her. | 我想茱莉和她一起在家会比较自在 |
[09:50] | Uh, sir, your wife’s in a dangerous arrhythmia. | 先生 你妻子有严重的心律不齐 |
[09:52] | We can’t let her go until we get it under control. | 在控制住情况之前 我们不能让她回去 |
[09:53] | Do you have any history of heart disease? | 你有心脏病史吗 |
[09:55] | No, I don’t eat red meat, | 没有 我不吃肉 |
[09:56] | and I keep a high antioxidant profile to minimize inflammation. | 我坚持服用抗氧化药物以减少炎症 |
[09:59] | Okay, good. | 好 知道了 |
[10:00] | Let’s get an EKG, cardiac labs, | 我们做个心电图 心脏检查 |
[10:02] | CBC, CMP, coags and a U/A, | 血常规 血液生化 血凝率 尿液检验 |
[10:05] | and let’s start 5 of verapamil IV, okay? | 和静脉注射5毫克的维拉帕米 好吗 |
[10:07] | No, no medications. | 不 不用药 |
[10:08] | This one’s safe for pregnancy. | 这对孕妇是无副作用的 |
[10:10] | If we don’t control your arrhythmia | 如果我们不控制你的心律不齐 |
[10:11] | – it could put the baby in danger. – Is that true? | -你的宝宝会有危险 -真的吗 |
[10:13] | – Scott. – What? | -斯科特 -什么 |
[10:14] | We don’t want anything bad to happen. | 我们不想发生不好的事 |
[10:19] | Okay, fine, but then we’re leaving. | 好 然后我们就要走了 |
[10:21] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好 |
[10:22] | Let me ask you a few more questions. | 我想再问你几个问题 |
[10:23] | – Wait, what are you doing? – Just a quick fetal ultrasound. | -等等 你在干什么 -做个简单的胎超 |
[10:26] | No, get that thing off me. | 不行 快拿开 |
[10:27] | Acoustic radiation impairs neurodevelopment. | 声波辐射会干扰神经发育 |
[10:29] | That’s not actually true. | 这种说法是错误的 |
[10:31] | Note that the fetus measures | 请记录胎儿符合 |
[10:32] | normal size and weight for five months. | 五个月胚胎的正常大小和重量 |
[10:35] | Wait, what did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[10:37] | That this looks like a normal five-month pregnancy. | 超声波数据显示胎儿五个月大 |
[10:40] | Measure it again. | 重新测一次 |
[10:42] | I’m sure of the numbers. | 我很确定数据没问题 |
[10:43] | Well, you’re wrong. Measure it again. | 你错了 重新测 |
[10:49] | See? | 你看 |
[10:51] | Totally normal for five months. | 五个月大的正常大小 |
[10:53] | Except I’m not five months pregnant. | 但我怀孕不止五个月 |
[10:56] | I’m eight. | 已经八个月了 |
[11:05] | Julie’s labs. | 茱莉的化验结果 |
[11:08] | Anemia, vitamin deficiencies, | 贫血 维生素缺乏 |
[11:10] | all the signs of early kidney failure. | 都是早期肾衰竭症状 |
[11:12] | And no family history of troubled pregnancies | 没有家族难产历史 |
[11:14] | or genetic conditions. | 也没有遗传病 |
[11:15] | Maybe a malabsorption syndrome? | 也许是吸收功能障碍 |
[11:21] | Ms. Dutra. | 杜特拉女士 |
[11:23] | Have you ever had any gastrointestinal issues? | 你是否有过任何肠胃疾病 |
[11:25] | Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis? | 克罗恩病 溃疡性结肠炎 |
[11:27] | I used to have leaky gut. | 以前得过漏肠 |
[11:29] | At first we thought it was just lactose, | 一开始以为是乳糖引起的 |
[11:31] | but of course it was more complicated than that. | 但后来发现比那个复杂多了 |
[11:33] | I see, and were you seeing someone for this? | 好的 请问有人为你治疗吗 |
[11:36] | My nutritionist. | 我的营养师 |
[11:38] | She got me off lecithin and phytic acid. | 她让我不要吃卵磷脂和植酸 |
[11:41] | It helped some, | 有点效果 |
[11:42] | but then once I got pregnant I had to give up all GMOs | 但怀孕之后 我只能放弃所有转基因食物 |
[11:45] | and anything that wasn’t locally sourced, too. | 以及任何非当地生产的食材 |
[11:47] | So what do you eat? | 那你吃什么呢 |
[11:49] | Certain strains of Swiss chard, broccoli. | 吃一些牛皮菜 西兰花 |
[11:51] | Sometimes I’ll have a cup of adzuki beans. | 有时候会吃一勺红豆 |
[11:53] | But she supplements a lot. | 但她会吃很多营养素 |
[11:55] | Selenium, coenzyme Q. | 硒 辅酶Q |
[11:58] | You eat three meals a day? More? Less? | 你是一日三餐吗 多还是少 |
[12:00] | I do portion control to manage the baby’s glucose. | 为了控制孩子的葡萄糖 我会按量进餐 |
[12:04] | 700 to 800 calories a day. Why? | 每天700到800卡路里 怎么了 |
[12:08] | We suspect the difficulties with this pregnancy | 我们怀疑胎儿的发育困难 |
[12:10] | are being caused by your diet. | 可能是由于你的饮食 |
[12:12] | That can’t be. I only eat organic. | 不可能 我只吃有机食品 |
[12:14] | But you’re not getting enough protein or iron. | 但你摄取的蛋白质和铁不够 |
[12:17] | And we’re seeing the effects it’s having on your baby. | 我们也看到了这给胎儿造成的影响 |
[12:20] | We need to start aggressive IV nutrition to help it grow | 我们需要为你静脉注射大量营养液 |
[12:23] | as much as possible before you deliver. | 尽可能在分娩前让胎儿长大 |
[12:24] | If we admit you to Obstetrics now we– | 如果现在把你转到妇产科… |
[12:26] | No. | 不要 |
[12:28] | I understand that you don’t want to be here, | 我明白你不愿意待在这里 |
[12:31] | – but at this point it is- – No. | -但是现如今… -不要 |
[12:32] | You’re not giving me IV food. | 我不要输营养液 |
[12:34] | Your baby is severely malnourished. | 你的宝宝严重营养不良 |
[12:36] | No, my baby is getting healthy | 不 我的宝宝吸收着 |
[12:38] | farm-to-table nutrients. | 农场直供健康营养品 |
[12:39] | You’re not gonna pump him full of toxins and chemicals. | 我不许你们给他吃毒素和化学药品 |
[12:42] | – Ms. Dutra- – I said no. | -杜特拉女士 -我说了不要 |
[12:49] | Your arrhythmia hasn’t resolved yet. | 你的心律不齐还没有完全消除 |
[12:51] | We’ll be back in a minute to check on you. | 我们稍后再回来看你 |
[13:00] | She’s starving that baby to death. | 她要把那个宝宝饿死了 |
[13:02] | We need to talk to Goodwin. | 我们得去找古德温 |
[13:06] | Mr. Lee, we got your X-ray results back. | 李先生 你的X光检查结果出来了 |
[13:09] | Great. So I can get out of here? | 很好 那我能走了吗 |
[13:11] | Actually, they show bilateral pleural effusions, | 其实 结果显示两侧肋膜有积水 |
[13:13] | fluid surrounding your lungs. | 你的肺部周围有液体 |
[13:15] | – Is that bad? – It’s hard to say. | -很糟糕吗 -不好说 |
[13:17] | It could just be from your heart failure. | 可能只是心脏衰竭引起的 |
[13:19] | Either way, it’s not making your breathing any easier. | 但无论如何 这对你的呼吸没好处 |
[13:21] | I’d like to have Radiology remove it | 我想安排放射科 |
[13:22] | with a needle aspiration. | 用针管将积水移除 |
[13:24] | You want to stick a needle in my lung? | 你要在我的肺里扎一根针管吗 |
[13:26] | – Yes. – But I’m breathing fine now. | -是的 -但我现在呼吸没问题 |
[13:28] | – I’d rather just go. – I understand, but doing this | -我想直接走 -我明白 但是这样做 |
[13:30] | will let you go longer between treatments. | 能够为你争取更多治疗时间 |
[13:32] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[13:34] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. Um… | 说不好 |
[13:39] | The effusions are pretty small. | 积水的量并不多 |
[13:41] | True, but it also wouldn’t hurt to | 是的 但是为了以防万一 |
[13:44] | send the fluid out for analysis, just to be sure, right? | 取出液体检查下也没坏处 对吧 |
[13:47] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[13:49] | So, Henry, what do you say? | 亨利 你怎么看 |
[13:53] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | We’ll get you over there right away. | 我们这就送你过去 |
[14:03] | Are you sure you want to be this aggressive? | 你确定要这么激进吗 |
[14:05] | I want to cover all the bases, yeah. | 我想确保万无一失 是的 |
[14:07] | Henry’s not a very healthy man. | 亨利的身体并不健康 |
[14:09] | He doesn’t do so well with procedures. | 他在手术台上的表现并不理想 |
[14:11] | I hear you, but medically, it’s the best course of action. | 我明白 但医学上这是最好的决定 |
[14:17] | I don’t think it is. | 我不赞同 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很遗憾你这样想 |
[14:21] | What you should be sorry about is thinking | 你应该觉得遗憾的 |
[14:23] | that I would agree with you in there | 是刚才觉得我一定会赞同你 |
[14:24] | just because we’re sleeping together. | 因为我们晚上睡一起 |
[14:26] | That has nothing to do with it. | 跟这件事无关 |
[14:28] | I thought you’d agree because that’s my medical opinion. | 我以为你会同意 因为那是我的医护建议 |
[14:30] | Well, you were wrong. | 那你想错了 |
[14:33] | The next time you want to put me | 下次你再当着我病人的面 |
[14:35] | on the spot in front of my patient, think again. | 让我面临这种境地之前 请好好想想 |
[14:42] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[14:45] | You want to feed a patient against her will. | 你们想强行对一位病人喂食 |
[14:47] | A pregnant mother who’s killing her baby. | 因为这位孕妇快要害死她的宝宝了 |
[14:50] | We believe she has something called orthorexia, | 她应该患有健康食品症 |
[14:51] | an obsession with healthy living that has limited | 对健康生活的执念严重限制了 |
[14:54] | her diet so severely that it’s become dangerous. | 她的饮食习惯 从而危及健康 |
[14:56] | And has led to a pathologic distrust of the entire medical system. | 还引起了她对整个医疗系统的病态怀疑 |
[14:59] | She won’t let us do anything. | 完全不让我们做任何事 |
[15:00] | Well, is she delusional? | 她有妄想症吗 |
[15:01] | Can she make decisions on her own? | 能够自主作出决定吗 |
[15:03] | No, she’s very clear about | 能 她说得很清楚 |
[15:04] | what she wants and what she does not want. | 想要什么 不想要什么 |
[15:06] | Well, then we can’t prove incompetence, | 那我们就无法证明判断力不足 |
[15:08] | and we can’t force her to do anything | 也不能强迫她 |
[15:10] | to her body she doesn’t want. | 做任何她不想做的事 |
[15:12] | The law sides with her. | 法律对她有利 |
[15:13] | But there are two patients here. | 但是这里有两名病人 |
[15:14] | Yeah, one of whom has no control | 是啊 其中一个完全无法决定 |
[15:16] | over what’s being done to it. | 该如何进行治疗 |
[15:18] | This is child abuse. | 这是虐童 |
[15:19] | Well, I can convene an emergency ethics committee. | 我可以召集道德委员会紧急开会 |
[15:22] | It’s possible they may find grounds | 他们有可能会找到理由 |
[15:24] | to override her decision. | 推翻她的决定 |
[15:26] | And in the meantime? | 那现在呢 |
[15:28] | See if you can find a way to help her trust us. | 看看你们能不能找到让她信任我们的办法吧 |
[15:34] | Dr. Latham. We should do the surgery. | 莱瑟医生 我们应该做这场手术 |
[15:36] | – Dr. Rhodes… – No, I–I looked over all my notes. | -罗德斯医生 -不 我看了我的笔记 |
[15:38] | Okay? Mr. Willis’ anatomy is good. | 好吗 威利斯先生的分析结果很好 |
[15:40] | We owe him a chance to get this right. | 我们欠他一次把事情纠正的机会 |
[15:42] | We owe him our best clinical judgement. | 我们欠他我们最好的医疗诊断 |
[15:44] | Yes, I was inside of his heart. | 我看过他心脏的内部情况 |
[15:45] | He’s got more than enough healthy muscle and vasculature. | 他心脏内有充足的健康肌肉和脉管系统 |
[15:48] | I’m telling you he can handle it. | 我真的认为他能坚持住 |
[15:54] | Have you had more than four hours’ sleep | 过去的这几个星期 你有过 |
[15:55] | this last several weeks? | 连续睡眠超四个小时的时候吗 |
[15:57] | I am a cardiothoracic fellow. | 我是个心胸外科医生 |
[15:59] | Sleep deprivation is part of the job. | 缺觉是工作常态 |
[16:01] | I understand that. | 这我明白 |
[16:03] | But you have a lot on your plate. | 但需要你操心的事太多 |
[16:05] | Dr. Bekker and I will take the case from here. | 这个案子现在起就交给贝克医生和我吧 |
[16:07] | No, Dr. Latham, that’s not necessary– | 不 莱瑟医生 没必要 |
[16:10] | Dr. Rhodes, you have a phone call. | 罗德斯医生 有电话找你 |
[16:12] | Tell them I’ll call them back. | 告诉他们我待会儿打回去 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry. It’s your landlord. | 抱歉 是你的房东 |
[16:15] | He says it’s an emergency. | 他说是紧急情况 |
[16:29] | Excuse me. Hey. Thank you. | 借过 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:32] | Robin. Robin. | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[16:34] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | I forgot the brisket in the oven when I went to the store, | 我忘了烤箱里还烤着肉就出去逛街了 |
[16:38] | and then all the alarms went off. | 然后警报就响起来了 |
[16:40] | – I’m just such an idiot. – Come here, come here. Come here. | -我真傻 -来 过来 |
[16:43] | Hey, Otis, when are we gonna get that thing shut down? | 奥蒂斯 怎么还不把那玩意儿关掉呢 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | Don’t worry. It could happen to anybody. | 别担心 谁都难免有这种时候 |
[16:57] | Shouldn’t be more than a half hour. | 用不了半小时就能好 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry you had to deal with that. | 抱歉还得让你来对付她 |
[17:06] | – No need to be sorry. – You know what I mean. | -不用抱歉 -你知道我是什么意思 |
[17:09] | The more time you spend with her, | 你在她身上花的时间越多 |
[17:10] | the less we have to see people who actually need our help. | 在那些需要我们帮助的人身上的时间就越少 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[17:14] | I’m not quite sure we’re– | 我还不是很确定 |
[17:15] | we’re done with Ms. Lake yet. | 对莱克女士的治疗结束了 |
[17:17] | Why? She just wants to use us to game the system. | 为什么 她只是想利用我们和体制周旋 |
[17:20] | Well, so do a lot of patients. | 还有许多其他病人也一样 |
[17:22] | We’re not gonna let her. | 我们不会让她得逞 |
[17:24] | But the question is, why is she doing it? | 但问题在于 她为什么这么做 |
[17:26] | Wait, you still think this is a psych case? | 等等 你仍然觉得这是精神病案例 |
[17:29] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:30] | I mean, she exhibited some pretty extreme behavior | 她今天早上就做出了某些非常极端的行为 |
[17:32] | – this morning, didn’t she? – To get out of a court date. | -是不是 -就为了逃脱出庭 |
[17:34] | Well, perhaps, but until we figure out | 或许吧 但我们必须弄清楚 |
[17:36] | what’s behind the behavior, | 她这种表现的深层原因 |
[17:37] | we haven’t really done our job, have we? | 我们才算善尽医生的义务 是不是 |
[17:41] | – I guess. – Good. | -大概吧 -很好 |
[17:43] | Keep me in the loop. | 有情况跟我说 |
[17:57] | Your heart isn’t responding to the meds. | 药物对你的心脏不起作用 |
[18:01] | If things keep going in this direction, | 如果继续这样发展下去 |
[18:02] | we may need to consider an emergency C-section | 我们可能就要考虑紧急剖腹产了 |
[18:05] | to take the extra load off your heart. | 好让你的心脏减轻负担 |
[18:06] | Drug me up then cut me open? No way. | 把我药倒然后开膛破肚吗 绝对不行 |
[18:09] | That’s not what we want either, | 我们也不想这样 |
[18:10] | but we do need to protect you and your baby. | 但是我们需要保护你和你的孩子 |
[18:13] | That’s why in the meantime, if you allow us to give you | 所以与此同时我们希望你能同意接受一些 |
[18:14] | – some IV nutrition… – No way. | -营养液输液 -不行 |
[18:17] | Those bags off-gas BPAs. | 那些袋装的化学毒剂 |
[18:20] | Look, you don’t get it. | 你们不明白 |
[18:22] | This baby is being formed from every single molecule | 这个孩子是由进入我身体的每一个分子 |
[18:25] | that enters my body. | 组成的 |
[18:27] | It is my job to keep it absolutely pure. | 我的责任就是确保绝对纯净 |
[18:29] | That is how I’m protecting it. | 这就是我保护孩子的方法 |
[18:31] | – They understand that. – No, they don’t. | -他们明白 -不 他们不懂 |
[18:33] | Uh, excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[18:41] | Please tell me you have some good news. | 拜托告诉我你有好消息 |
[18:43] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[18:44] | The committee ruled that we can’t intervene against her wishes, | 委员会裁决我们不能违反她的意愿进行干涉 |
[18:47] | not even for the sake of the baby. | 哪怕是为了孩子好 |
[18:49] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[18:51] | We just have to watch as she lets the baby die? | 我们就只能眼睁睁看着她把孩子害死 |
[18:53] | If that’s what she chooses to do. | 如果这就是她的选择的话 |
[18:55] | But that’s not what she wants. | 但这并不是她想要的 |
[18:57] | She wants to help her baby. | 她想要帮助她的孩子 |
[18:58] | She’s just confused about how to do it. | 她只是不知道自己做错了 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. Our hands are tied. | 抱歉 我们无能为力 |
[19:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Satts are at 78 and dropping. | 血氧量78 还在下降 |
[19:18] | He’s in pulmonary edema. | 他肺水肿发作了 |
[19:19] | Get him on BiPAP and 40 of Lasix. | 上呼吸机 注射40毫克呋塞米 |
[19:21] | He’s my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[19:25] | Sublingual nitro, IV nitroprusside | 舌下含服硝酸甘油 静脉注射硝普盐 |
[19:27] | and ready an intra-aortic balloon pump. | 准备上主动脉内球囊泵 |
[19:28] | – What’s happening? – The leak in your valve | -怎么回事 -你的血管破口 |
[19:30] | is causing fluid to back up into your lungs. | 导致液体倒灌进了你的肺 |
[19:33] | BiPAP’s at 100%. Balloon pump is here. | 呼吸机准备好 球囊泵来了 |
[19:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:36] | It’s a pump that we can implant directly | 这种泵可以直接植入 |
[19:38] | into his aorta to take the strain off of his heart. | 他的主动脉 将血流从心脏抽出来 |
[19:41] | Meds are in. Still satting at 78. | 药物已注射 血氧量还是78 |
[19:44] | So, then he’s hooked up to a machine forever? | 这么说他就得一直装着这个机器了 |
[19:47] | Possibly if his heart doesn’t respond to the medications. | 很可能 如果他的心脏对药物无反应的话 |
[19:50] | – Oh, my God. – Betadine. | -我的天啊 -聚乙烯酮碘 |
[19:51] | – Hold on. – Dr. Rhodes– | -等一下 -罗德斯医生 |
[19:52] | Give the meds a minute to work. | 给药物一点生效的时间 |
[19:53] | We may not have a minute. | 我们可能没有时间了 |
[19:55] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:58] | Your sats are coming up. | 你的血氧量回升了 |
[20:00] | We’ll hold off for now. | 那么现在先不注射了 |
[20:02] | Give him 1.25 of enalapril IV | 静脉注射1.25单位依那普利 |
[20:04] | and another 40 of Lasix. | 再加40毫克呋塞米 |
[20:11] | Mr. Dutra. Hi. | 杜特拉先生 你好 |
[20:13] | I need you to talk to your wife. | 我需要你和你妻子谈谈 |
[20:14] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不肯听我的 |
[20:16] | But you do understand this has gotten out of hand. | 但你知道这已经失控了吧 |
[20:19] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[20:20] | I mean, all she thinks about is | 她满脑子想的 |
[20:21] | how uric acid and compromised soil | 都是尿酸和受污染土壤 |
[20:23] | are infecting everything we eat. | 感染了我们吃的一切东西 |
[20:25] | What do I say to that? | 我要怎么回答 |
[20:26] | Well, how did you handle it in the past? | 你以前是怎么处理的 |
[20:28] | It wasn’t this bad before. | 以前没这么严重 |
[20:30] | I mean, she’s always struggled with anxiety and control issues. | 她一直被焦虑感和控制欲困扰 |
[20:33] | Even when she got pregnant, | 到了怀孕的时候 |
[20:34] | it’s like she turned the dial straight to 11. | 她的这些反应更上一层楼 |
[20:36] | Nothing’s pure enough anymore. | 现在没什么是纯净的 |
[20:38] | Everything looks like baby poison. | 一切看起来都要毒死孩子 |
[20:39] | But there has to be something you can say | 但你一定能说些什么 |
[20:41] | to get her to let us help. | 让她配合我们治疗 |
[20:43] | I am so scared my wife and my baby are gonna die. | 我很害怕我妻子和孩子会死 |
[20:46] | Can’t you do something? | 你们不能做些什么吗 |
[20:50] | So you think I avoid conflict to protect myself? | 所以你认为 我避免冲突是为了自保 |
[20:54] | I think it is a possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[20:56] | And you think that’s a pattern. | 你觉得这成了习惯 |
[20:58] | Yes, a destructive one from the sounds of it. | 对 听起来是很消极的习惯 |
[21:05] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it. | 真不敢相信我没看出来 |
[21:16] | I will get your discharge paperwork started. | 我去帮你准备出院证明 |
[21:27] | Looks like you had a little breakthrough. | 看来你有突破了 |
[21:30] | I–I think she sees that she has some issues | 我想她知道了自己有问题 |
[21:33] | and that it will be worthwhile | 如果她能寻求长期 |
[21:35] | for her to seek some long-term therapy. | 心理治疗 我也算没白费时间 |
[21:37] | Sounds like a good start. | 听起来是个好开始 |
[21:41] | I, um–I was wrong about her, Dr. Charles. | 之前是我想错了她 查尔斯医生 |
[21:44] | Thank you for making me stick with her. | 谢谢你没让我放弃 |
[21:51] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[21:53] | Pulse ox is down to 82. | 脉搏血氧降到82了 |
[22:00] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左胸腔无呼吸音 |
[22:01] | He’s got pneumothorax. | 是气胸 |
[22:02] | Get a chest tube, 26 French. | 准备胸部插管 8毫米导管 |
[22:04] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来 |
[22:07] | I’m afraid your lung’s collapsed. | 你的肺功能可能衰竭了 |
[22:08] | Radiology must’ve nicked it during the tap. | 一定是放射科检查的时候划到了 |
[22:09] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:10] | I’m so sorry, Henry. | 真抱歉 亨利 |
[22:13] | I need to insert a tube between your ribs to reinflate your lung. | 我需要在你的肋间插管 让空气重新进去 |
[22:16] | Do you understand, Mr. Lee? | 你明白吗 李先生 |
[22:19] | Lidocaine. | 利多卡因 |
[22:20] | Henry, I’m just gonna lift your arm. | 亨利 我要把你的胳膊抬起来 |
[22:24] | You’re gonna feel a sting. | 你会感到一下刺痛 |
[22:28] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:30] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you through this. | 没关系 我们会帮你挺过去的 |
[22:31] | All I wanted was my damn medicine. | 我只是想开个药而已 |
[22:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:36] | Then why’d you let him do this to me? | 但你为什么让他这样对我 |
[22:38] | I was fine. | 我之前好得很 |
[22:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:47] | It feels like your stabbing me with a knife. | 这感觉简直像你在拿刀捅我 |
[22:50] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:56] | Put him on suction, get a portable chest X-ray, | 给他上吸血管 拿台移动胸透机来 |
[22:58] | gram of cefazolin, a milligram of morphine | 注射1克头孢唑啉 100毫克吗啡 |
[22:59] | and dress it with xeroform. | 用塞洛仿纱布包扎 |
[23:01] | At this point I’m gonna have to admit you, Mr. Lee. | 现在我必须请你住院 李先生 |
[23:04] | Probably for several days. I’m very sorry. | 可能要几天 很抱歉 |
[23:07] | I’ll check back on him soon. | 我等下来复查 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:14] | What the hell are you trying to do me? | 你到底想对我干什么 |
[23:16] | Please, Ms. Dutra, let me explai– | 杜特拉夫人 请听我… |
[23:17] | – I told you no food! – Just one second. | -我说了不要食物 -稍等 |
[23:19] | – What’s going on? – I need you to calm down, okay? | -怎么回事 -我需要你冷静 好吗 |
[23:21] | Please. She put this in my IV behind my back. | -求你了 -她偷偷把这个加到我的注射液里 |
[23:23] | – Ms. Dutra, wait. – Glucose, amino acids. | -杜特拉小姐 等等 -葡萄糖 氨基酸 |
[23:25] | You did this? | 是你加的吗 |
[23:26] | – Ms. Dutra. – Julie. | -杜特拉小姐 -茱莉 |
[23:27] | Ms. Dutra, please. | 杜特拉小姐 别这样 |
[23:28] | – Ms. Dutra, just relax. – Julie! | -杜特拉小姐 别激动 -茱莉 |
[23:29] | Ms. Dutra, we need to get you back into bed. | 杜特拉小姐 你得回到病床上 |
[23:31] | Get her away from me. | 让她离我远一点 |
[23:33] | Get her away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[23:35] | I need some help here. | 来人帮个忙 |
[23:37] | All right, easy. | 好了 放松 |
[23:39] | Relax, I have her. | 我来扶着 |
[23:41] | Let’s get her back up. | 让她站起来 |
[23:49] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[23:50] | – Your patient in 1’s waiting for his prescription. – Okay. | -你1号诊室的病人在等着处方 -好的 |
[23:56] | Hey, have you seen my pad? | 你看到我的处方笺了吗 |
[24:01] | Have you seen my prescription pad? | 你看到我的处方笺了吗 |
[24:03] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[24:05] | I couldn’t have lost it. | 我不可能弄掉的啊 |
[24:06] | I always put it back in my pocket, always– | 我向来用完就放回口袋… |
[24:12] | Hey, do you still need that note for the judge? | 你还需要我给法官写张说明吗 |
[24:14] | Oh, no, it’s fine, my lawyer actually took care of it. | 没事 不用了 我的律师处理了 |
[24:16] | Oh, good. Could you please open your purse? | 很好 能请你把你的包打开吗 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[24:19] | I can’t find my prescription pad. I want to check your purse. | 我的处方笺不见了 我想检查你的背包 |
[24:22] | I don’t know why you think it’d be in there. | 为什么你会觉得那在我这 |
[24:23] | Because you decided to forge the judge a note | 因为你决定向法官伪造说明 |
[24:25] | and you took it from my pocket when you hugged me. | 你在拥抱我的时候从我口袋里偷走了它 |
[24:29] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:32] | Give me that! | 还给我 |
[24:33] | So what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[24:34] | You have no right. You’re gonna pay for this! | 你无权这么做 你会付出代价的 |
[24:37] | – Ma’am! – I am gonna make you pay! | -夫人 -我要让你付出代价 |
[24:39] | Ma’am, step away now! | 夫人 立刻放手 |
[24:41] | She assaulted me. She–she put that in my purse. | 她攻击了我 把那个放在我包里 |
[24:45] | Okay, everybody calm down. | 行了 大家都冷静 |
[25:04] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[25:06] | What happened in there? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[25:08] | She stole my pad. | 她偷了我的处方笺 |
[25:10] | That’s a felony. | 那是重罪 |
[25:13] | She has been lying to us from the start. | 她从一开始就在对我们撒谎 |
[25:15] | Of course she has. | 当然了 |
[25:16] | Lying, manipulating. | 撒谎 操纵 |
[25:19] | Behaving recklessly with no regard for herself or others. | 行为鲁莽 不考虑自己或他人 |
[25:21] | – Exactly. – No. Not exactly. | -没错 -不 不是没错 |
[25:26] | Look, off the top of my head, probably a sociopath, | 我想都不用想 就知道她可能是反社会人格 |
[25:29] | but that makes your job exploring that and trying to help her. | 但你的职责是去发现她的问题 帮助她 |
[25:34] | Not punishing her. | 不是惩罚她 |
[25:35] | But all she did from the moment she got here | 但她从踏进医院的那一刻起 |
[25:37] | was try to manipulate us and waste our time. | 就只是在操纵我们 浪费大家的时间 |
[25:40] | Because she’s mentally ill. | 因为她有心理问题 |
[25:42] | No. No, it’s because people like you let her. | 不 是因为你这样的人放纵她 |
[25:46] | – People like me? – Yes. | -我这样的人 -是的 |
[25:47] | Yes, you enable and you make excuses | 你们授权 制造借口 |
[25:50] | and you give out psychiatric diagnoses | 你们给出了精神病诊断 |
[25:51] | so that no one has to be held accountable for their actions | 所以没有人需要为他们的行为负责 |
[25:55] | just like you did with the guy that shot you. | 就像你处理那个开枪打你的人一样 |
[26:08] | You feeling any better? | 你好点了吗 |
[26:10] | A little bit. | 稍微好点 |
[26:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:16] | If there’s anything that you need, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[26:19] | Dr. Latham and Dr. Bekker are gonna be taking care of you | 在你出院之前 莱瑟医生和贝克医生 |
[26:22] | from here on out, okay? | 会一直照顾你的 好吗 |
[26:25] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[26:27] | Am I gonna be like this forever? | 我会永远这样吗 |
[26:30] | Things will get better once they optimize your meds. | 他们尽最大努力医治你 会有所好转的 |
[26:33] | But I’ll always be coming back here for something, right? | 但是我还是要经常回到医院接受治疗 对吗 |
[26:43] | There’s no way to go back to how I was? | 没有办法回到曾经的我了吗 |
[26:47] | It is possible to redo your valve surgery. | 可以重做你的瓣膜手术 |
[26:50] | It comes with significant risks. | 但是风险很大 |
[26:54] | You could end up with an even worse leak than before. | 有可能造成比之前还要严重的大出血 |
[26:57] | You could even die. | 甚至导致死亡 |
[27:00] | But it could work. | 但是也许可以成功 |
[27:02] | I could go back to normal? | 我会痊愈吗 |
[27:07] | Dr. Latham is the best this hospital’s got. | 莱瑟医生是这所医院最好的医生 |
[27:12] | I promise he’s gonna take great care of you. | 我保证他会好好治疗你的 |
[27:38] | This is why I didn’t want to do the lung test. | 这就是为什么我不想做肺部检查 |
[27:40] | – Still the right call. – No, you don’t know that. | -我还是正确的 -不 你不懂 |
[27:42] | You don’t know him– – | 你不懂他的情况 |
[27:42] | But I know what heart failure looks like, | 但是我知道心力衰竭是什么样子 |
[27:44] | and this just seems like something else. | 这看起来根本不像 |
[27:45] | I’ve been treating Henry for years. This is what he looks like. | 我已经治疗亨利很多年了 他就是这样 |
[27:48] | I’m not asking for a second opinion. | 我不是在寻求你的建议 |
[27:50] | You don’t want my opinion. | 你不需要我的建议 |
[27:52] | Just because I don’t have an MD after my name | 我名字后面没有医生两个字 |
[27:54] | doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s best for my patient. | 不代表我不知道我病人的最佳治疗方案 |
[27:56] | April, as the doctor, I’m responsible. | 艾普尔 作为医生我要负责任 |
[27:59] | I have to do what I think is right. | 我要按照认为对的方式做 |
[28:01] | Both of you, in there. Now. | 你们两个 现在进来 |
[28:09] | This has to stop. | 赶快停下来 |
[28:12] | Do you need another nurse on your case, Dr. Choi? | 你这个病人需要其他护士吗 崔医生 |
[28:14] | – No. – Uh, excuse me. | -不需要 -等一下 |
[28:15] | Why didn’t you ask me if I need a new doctor? | 你为什么不问我需不需要一个新的医生 |
[28:17] | – April. – He’s just as much my patient as he is Dr. Choi’s. | -艾普尔 -他既是崔医生的病人 也是我的 |
[28:20] | I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you, | 我不知道你们之间发生了什么 |
[28:23] | but if you don’t stop disturbing my E.D., | 但是如果你们一直扰乱急诊室 |
[28:25] | I’m gonna separate you for good. | 我只能把你们分开 |
[28:30] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:31] | Clear. | 听懂了 |
[28:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:38] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[28:51] | You’re very lucky her husband convinced her | 你很幸运 她的丈夫说服了她 |
[28:53] | not to pursue action against you or the hospital. | 她不会起诉你或者医院 |
[28:57] | Ms. Goodwin, I’m sorry. | 古德温女士 我很抱歉 |
[29:00] | I expect better from you, Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 我希望你可以做得更好 |
[29:09] | Nat, wait. | 小娜 等等 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:20] | I’m really not interested. | 我真的不想理你 |
[29:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:24] | You didn’t trust us before. | 你以前不信任我们 |
[29:25] | You certainly have no reason to trust us now. | 现在更没有理由信任我们了 |
[29:29] | Then we finally agree on something. | 终于有一件事我们能达成一致了 |
[29:35] | Julie. | 茱莉 |
[29:37] | Fearing for your baby’s safety | 担心你孩子的安全 |
[29:39] | is the most natural thing in the world. | 是这个世界上最正常不过的事 |
[29:44] | When I was pregnant, | 当我怀孕的时候 |
[29:46] | I lost my husband. | 我失去了我的丈夫 |
[29:49] | I was afraid of a lot of things. | 我害怕很多事情 |
[29:53] | And then one day, after I had my son, | 然后突然有一天 在我有了儿子之后 |
[29:56] | I was up in a high-rise building on the balcony | 我站在一幢高层建筑的阳台上 |
[30:00] | and suddenly had this vivid image of myself | 突然有了非常逼真的 |
[30:03] | falling over the railing. | 我坠楼的景象 |
[30:06] | And my first thought was, what would happen to my son | 我的第一个想法就是如果我不在我儿子身边了 |
[30:09] | if I wasn’t here for him? | 他该怎么办 |
[30:12] | And the craziest part is, my favorite thing in the world | 最疯狂的是我在这个世界上最喜欢的事情 |
[30:15] | had always been Ferris wheels and roller coasters | 就是乘摩天轮 坐过山车 |
[30:17] | and being up in the air. | 还有在天上翱翔 |
[30:19] | But from that day on, | 但是从那天起 |
[30:22] | I had this totally irrational fear of heights. | 我彻底患上了这种非理性恐高症 |
[30:26] | It is really scary being solely responsible | 对你身体里的那个脆弱的小孩子 |
[30:30] | for that tiny, defenseless person inside of you. | 执着的责任心是非常可怕的 |
[30:34] | But you are letting your fear win. | 但是你被这种恐惧征服了 |
[30:37] | And it’s gonna end badly. | 最后结果会很糟糕的 |
[30:42] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[30:46] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | I just got the analysis of Henry’s lung tap. | 我刚刚拿到了亨利肺部检查的结果 |
[31:17] | Non-small-cell lung cancer? | 非小细胞肺癌 |
[31:24] | You were right to do the tap. | 你做检查是对的 |
[31:28] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[31:32] | What matters now is that he needs to be told, | 重要的是现在需要有人告诉他这个消息 |
[31:34] | and I think it would be best if he hears it from you. | 我觉得你是最佳的人选 |
[31:39] | You’ve treated him longer than anyone here. | 你比任何人治疗他的时间都要久 |
[31:43] | You know him better than anyone here. | 你比任何人都熟悉他 |
[32:17] | Why is Mr. Willis insisting on surgery? | 为什么威利斯先生坚持要手术 |
[32:19] | Despite my explicit recommendations to the contrary? | 我已经很清楚地建议不需要手术了 |
[32:21] | – Dr. Latham, I– – Did you go behind my back? | -莱瑟医生 我 -你说漏了吗 |
[32:23] | No, he asked if he had options. | 没有 他问有没有其它选择 |
[32:25] | So I told him. I, in no way, suggested– | 所以我跟他说 我绝不建议… |
[32:30] | You’ve shown extremely poor decision-making today. | 你今天的决策非常失败 |
[32:34] | From this point on, you are not to step foot in the O.R. | 从现在起你不能踏入手术室一步 |
[32:36] | until I deem you ready to return. | 直到我认为你可以回来了 |
[32:37] | – Do you understand? – You’re benching me? | -听懂了吗 -你要让我坐冷板凳吗 |
[32:39] | For the foreseeable future. Yes. | 是的 为了未来不出问题 |
[32:49] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[32:54] | Her heart rate’s too high and her pressure’s dropping. | 她心率过高 血压降低 |
[32:56] | Baby’s heart rate’s down to 90. | 婴儿心率降到了90 |
[32:57] | My chest hurts. | 我的胸好疼 |
[32:59] | Your arrhythmia is escalating out of control. | 心律不齐加重 要失控了 |
[33:01] | Push 10 milligrams of diltiazem stat | 注射10毫克地尔卓硫 |
[33:02] | and up her 0-2 to 6 liters. | 氧气量增加到6升 |
[33:04] | We need to do a C-section. We have to get the baby out. | 我们要剖腹产 必须把婴儿取出来 |
[33:06] | No. | 不 |
[33:07] | Julie, I know you don’t trust me, | 茱莉 我知道你不信任我 |
[33:09] | but your baby is in real danger. | 但是你的婴儿非常危险 |
[33:10] | – 84. – Julie, let them do it. | -心率84 -茱莉 让他们来吧 |
[33:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:14] | Julie, if you don’t let us do this, | 茱莉 如果你阻止我们 |
[33:15] | your baby is going to die. | 你的孩子会死的 |
[33:21] | – Okay, do it. – Thank you. | -好 来吧 -谢谢 |
[33:24] | Call O.B. And tell them we’re coming up | 通知产科 我们马上过去 |
[33:25] | for a crash C-section, now! | 紧急剖腹产 |
[33:27] | You heard her. Let’s move. | 你听到了 我们走 |
[33:36] | I’m not seeing any cause for the leak. | 没有发现任何导致出血的原因 |
[33:38] | – Pickups. – Pickups. | -镊子 -镊子 |
[33:41] | Are any of the leaflets impinged in the ventricle? | 有小叶妨碍到心室了吗 |
[33:43] | No, they’re opening freely, and the orientation is correct. | 没有 张开正常 方向正确 |
[33:48] | – So what do we do? – Re-suture the valve. | -那怎么办 -重新缝合瓣膜 |
[33:51] | Won’t give us much room to work, | 虽然施展空间不大 |
[33:52] | but I don’t see where we have a choice. | 但别无选择了 |
[33:57] | It’s the valve. | 是瓣膜的问题 |
[34:00] | It’s the valve. | 是瓣膜的问题 |
[34:01] | Dr. Rhodes, no one asked for your opinion. | 罗德斯医生 没人问你的意见 |
[34:06] | It’s a brand-new valve. That’s ridiculous. | 瓣膜是新的 不可能有问题 |
[34:08] | The leaflets must be asymmetrical. | 小叶肯定不对称 |
[34:10] | That would cause a large enough opening for the blood | 那会导致一个足够大的出血口 |
[34:12] | to keep leaking back through. | 让血液一直回流 |
[34:17] | It does seem that they’re not closing properly. | 看起来是闭合得不好 |
[34:20] | Really? They gave us a bad valve? | 真的吗 瓣膜本身有问题 |
[34:23] | It appears so. | 看起来是的 |
[34:25] | Dr. Rhodes, go change your clothes. | 罗德斯医生 去换衣服 |
[34:27] | I’d like you to scrub in for the remainder of the surgery. | 你来参与完成剩下的手术 |
[34:44] | – How are you feeling? – I’m okay. | -你感觉如何 -我没事 |
[34:48] | What are they putting in him? | 他们在给他输什么 |
[34:51] | Proteins, carbohydrates, fats. | 蛋白质 碳水化合物 脂肪 |
[34:54] | He needs them to grow. | 他需要这些来长大 |
[35:06] | You paged about a consult? | 你呼叫咨询了吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是 |
[35:12] | 50-something guy, post-op after getting shot by a patient. | 50多岁男性 被病人枪击 术后 |
[35:18] | Is this a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[35:20] | No. I’m serious. | 不是 我是认真的 |
[35:22] | Give me your clinical evaluation of my recovery. | 给我你对我康复情况的临床评价 |
[35:28] | No residual anger or fear. | 没有余怒或恐惧 |
[35:33] | Normal intellectual and emotional functioning. | 智商和情商都正常 |
[35:36] | You seem like you have moved on. | 看起来你放下了 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:41] | And you should too. | 你也应该放下 |
[35:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:47] | I’m just wondering if today was less about your patient | 我在想 今天的事其实不是因为病人 |
[35:50] | and more about lingering fears for our safety. | 更是因为你一直担心我们的安全 |
[35:53] | It is certainly true | 不可否认 |
[35:55] | that a very few patients can be dangerous. | 少数病人是很危险 |
[35:57] | But the overwhelming majority are… | 但大多数都是… |
[36:01] | harmless and in fact very grateful for our help. | 无害的 事实上 他们都很感激我们的帮助 |
[36:05] | Only they can’t get that help if you come to work scared. | 如果我们带着恐惧工作 他们不会得到帮助 |
[36:09] | I’m not scared. | 我没有恐惧 |
[36:10] | This is not an accusation, Doctor. | 我没有指责你 医生 |
[36:12] | I just want you to know that every psychiatrist | 我只是想让你知道 任何精神科医生 |
[36:15] | goes through this at some point or another. | 都会有这么一个时期 |
[36:17] | And then it passes. | 然后它会过去 |
[36:19] | And it’ll pass for you, too. | 你也会过去这个坎的 |
[36:39] | Seems the hospital changed valve manufacturers several weeks ago. | 医院几周前换了瓣膜制造商 |
[36:43] | This particular company didn’t bother | 这家公司并没有 |
[36:44] | to conduct any human testing. | 对产品进行人体测试 |
[36:48] | And they can do that? | 那都可以吗 |
[36:49] | All they have to do is prove | 他们就只需要证明 |
[36:50] | that it performs the same function as a previous device. | 自己的东西跟以前的设备功能一样就行 |
[36:56] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[37:00] | Well… | 那… |
[37:03] | Good night, Dr. Latham. | 晚安 莱瑟医生 |
[37:07] | When surgeons burn out, it always starts with stress. | 外科医生坚持不住 总是从压力太大开始 |
[37:13] | Then a call goes the wrong way, an unlucky result. | 然后治病时出错 结果不走运 |
[37:17] | And they get in their own heads, | 自己总是去想 |
[37:18] | and that’s when the hesitation starts, | 于是开始出现犹豫 |
[37:21] | the unsteady hands. | 手开始不稳 |
[37:24] | And once you’re there, | 一旦那样 |
[37:26] | it’s a very hard road back. | 就很难回头了 |
[37:32] | Are you okay, Dr. Rhodes? | 你没事吧 罗德斯医生 |
[37:36] | Yes. I am. | 我没事 |
[37:41] | Then you continue to have my full confidence. | 那你继续工作 我全力支持你 |
[37:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:05] | This isn’t gonna be easy, is it? | 我们这条路不会好走 是吗 |
[38:09] | No, it’s not. | 是的 |
[38:13] | Though, you know what would help? | 不过你知道什么会管用吗 |
[38:16] | – Big pot of chili. – Sushi? | -一大锅辣椒酱 -寿司 |
[38:21] | – I’ll see you later. – Yeah. | -晚点见 -好 |
[38:30] | How’d that metal detector thing turn out? | 金属探测器的事怎么样了 |
[38:32] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[38:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[38:35] | I saw a woman today who almost killed her baby | 今天我看到一个女人因为不信任我们 |
[38:39] | because she didn’t trust us. | 差点杀了自己的孩子 |
[38:41] | And I thought, | 我就想 |
[38:42] | “How can we encourage people to trust us more | 我们如果不先信任别人 |
[38:46] | if we don’t show them trust first?” | 怎么鼓励别人信任我们 |
[38:49] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[38:56] | – Well, uh, good night. – All right, see you tomorrow. | -晚安了 -晚安 明天见 |
[39:09] | Dr. Reese, Dr. Sexton. | 里斯医生 塞克斯顿医生 |
[39:12] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[39:13] | Someone slashed her tires. | 有人划了她的车胎 |
[39:18] | You still think patients are harmless? | 你还觉得病人无害吗 |
[39:20] | She did this. | 是她干的 |
[39:23] | Yes, I’m still here. | 嗯 我还在 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry you don’t even get a real meal | 很抱歉你辛苦工作了一天之后 |
[39:32] | after the day you have had. | 连顿真正的饭都吃不上 |
[39:34] | Oh, a little vegetarian living never hurt anybody. | 偶尔吃素又没有坏处 |
[39:39] | Well, I’m sorry that you have to put up with… | 抱歉让你承受… |
[39:43] | all of this. | 这一切 |
[39:45] | I promise it will be better soon. | 我保证马上会好起来 |
[39:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:14] | It’s almost 9:00. | 快九点了 |
[40:14] | Aren’t we gonna miss our reservation? | 我们预定的位子赶不上了吧 |
[40:16] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[40:17] | So then what are we doing here? | 那我们还来这里做什么 |
[40:22] | What? | 什么 |
[40:23] | No. No, no, no. No way. Mm-mm. | 不行 不不不 绝不 |
[40:26] | Hey, you’re not gonna let fear win, are you? | 你要让恐惧战胜你吗 |
[40:28] | Uh, yes. Yes, I am. | 对 是的 |
[40:30] | Aw, come on. | 来吧 |
[40:31] | Just one ride. | 就坐一次 |
[40:33] | Oh, Will, no. | 威尔 不要 |
[40:36] | Natalie, I’m gonna be next to you the whole time. | 娜塔莉 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[40:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |