时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Get them off! Get them off of me, please! | 把它们弄走 快弄走 求你们 |
[00:13] | Get them off of me! | 快把它们弄走 |
[00:14] | They’re on me! Get them off of me! | 都在我身上 快弄走 |
[00:16] | Get them off of me! | 快弄走 |
[00:17] | Robin Charles, early 30s. | 罗宾·查尔斯 三十岁出头 |
[00:18] | Delusional and combative. | 妄想症加攻击性 |
[00:19] | Lacerations on the soles of her feet. | 脚底有撕裂伤 |
[00:21] | – Treatment 6. – She’s on 4 milligrams of risperidone– | -第六治疗室 -给她用了4毫克利培酮 |
[00:23] | nothing given in the field. | 没有其它现场治疗措施 |
[00:25] | – Vitals? – No. Too agitated. | -生命体征呢 -没法测 她太激动了 |
[00:27] | Couldn’t get her hooked up. | 没办法让她连接仪器 |
[00:28] | Get them off of me! | 快弄走 |
[00:30] | Are we set? On my count. One, two, three. Gentle. | 准备好了吗 听我口令 一二三 慢点 |
[00:33] | Robin, do you know where you are? Do you know who I am? | 罗宾 你知道你在哪吗 知道我是谁吗 |
[00:35] | – Help me! Help me, please! – We need to sedate her. | -帮帮我 拜托 -我们得给她打镇静剂 |
[00:37] | 5 of olanzapine, 50 of Benadryl. | 奥氮平5毫克 苯那君50毫克 |
[00:41] | 2 of Ativan. 2 of Ativan! | 劳拉西泮两毫克 |
[00:46] | No! No! | 不不 |
[00:56] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[01:05] | So, you, um– you starting to figure out | 所以你…你明白 |
[01:07] | why I didn’t want her leaving the hospital? | 为什么我不想让她离开医院了吗 |
[01:09] | She was rational. She was lucid. | 她之前还很理性很清醒 |
[01:10] | – I warned you. – Robin was fine, okay? | -我警告过你 -罗宾之前明明好好的 |
[01:12] | Suddenly she just– | 突然她就… |
[01:13] | Suddenly, look at her now! | 突然 看看她现在的样子 |
[01:16] | This is on you. | 这都怪你 |
[01:18] | You did this. | 是你害的 |
[01:45] | I gave her 5 milligrams of olanzapine, | 我给她用了5毫克奥氮平 |
[01:47] | and she responded well, | 她反应良好 |
[01:49] | so we’re gonna titrate up to 10 a day. | 所以我们要增加到每天10毫克 |
[01:51] | Past that, Med isn’t the place for her. | 话说回来 她不能待在医院 |
[01:53] | Robin belongs in a long-term locked facility. | 罗宾需要进长期锁护的设施里去 |
[02:00] | Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[02:01] | Go, Dr. Rhodes. We’ll text you if there’s any change. | 罗德斯医生你去吧 有什么情况我们会告诉你 |
[02:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[02:19] | You should go home and get some rest. | 你该回家休息一下 |
[02:26] | You have to take care of yourself. | 你得照顾好你自己 |
[02:28] | Are you taking your meds? | 你药吃了吗 |
[02:32] | Well, at least go up to your office and lie down. | 至少去你办公室躺一会儿吧 |
[02:47] | You see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[02:49] | Mandatory penis examinations. | 强制阴茎检查 |
[02:52] | Under Illinois state law, | 根据伊利诺伊州法律 |
[02:54] | all male emergency department workers are required | 所有男性急诊科员工 |
[02:57] | to have a yearly penis exam, to be administered by Dr. Stohl. | 每年都必须检查阴茎 由斯托尔医生执行 |
[03:01] | Please contact him directly. | 请直接联系他 |
[03:03] | Want me to prep you a treatment room? | 需要我为你准备一间治疗室吗 |
[03:05] | Graduation week. | 毕业周啊 |
[03:06] | Childish pranks, | 幼稚的恶作剧 |
[03:08] | not to mention the binge drinking | 更别提酗酒 |
[03:09] | and the stunts! | 和噱头了 |
[03:11] | Every year, we have an ED full of morons. | 每年我们都会有满是傻瓜的急诊科 |
[03:14] | Youth, Dr. Stohl. | 是年轻人 斯托尔医生 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:18] | No. No, there are no exams. | 不 没有这项检查 |
[03:21] | It’s a practical joke! | 只是一个恶作剧 |
[03:22] | Dr. Shore, Dr. Halstead, don’t forget– | 肖尔医生 霍斯特德医生 别忘了 |
[03:25] | Keoni’s Luau tonight, my grad party. | 基奥尼的烤猪大餐 我的毕业聚会 |
[03:26] | – We’ll be there. – Absolutely. | -我们会去的 -当然 |
[03:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:29] | Mai Tais and poke. | 迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[03:30] | Piña colada for me. | 我要菠萝鸡尾酒 |
[03:33] | See you later. | 回见 |
[03:35] | – You and Nina look happy. – Yeah. | -你和妮娜看起来很幸福 -对 |
[03:38] | Hey, you two need to know that… | 你们俩得知道… |
[03:41] | Robin Charles is in 6. | 罗宾·查尔斯在第六治疗室 |
[03:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:45] | – Psychotic break. – Oh, my God. | -精神病犯了 -老天 |
[03:46] | You’re up. Incoming. Polytrauma. | 你有活了 病人入院 多发伤 |
[03:49] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[03:51] | 22-year-old male, peds versus auto. | 22岁男性 车祸 |
[03:53] | GCS 12, BP 100/70, heart rate 125. | 昏迷指数12 血压100/70 心率125 |
[03:57] | Got a student ID. Kid’s name is Marwan Haddad. | 拿到了学生证信息 这孩子名叫马万·哈达 |
[03:59] | Hit-and-run. The car dragged him, like, half a block. | 肇事逃逸 车拖着他开了大约半个街区 |
[04:01] | – Sexton, fast his belly. – On it. | -塞克斯顿 处理他的腹部 -马上 |
[04:03] | Need X-rays: chest and pelvis. | 需要进行胸部和骨盆拍片 |
[04:04] | And left lower leg. Probably a tib-fib fracture. | 还有左下肢 可能有胫骨骨折 |
[04:07] | Let’s move him. | 把他转移上来 |
[04:07] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[04:15] | Poor breath sounds on the left side. | 左肺呼吸声弱 |
[04:17] | – Christina. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -克里斯蒂娜 -没事的 没事的 |
[04:20] | I’m Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Halstead. | 我是曼宁医生 这是霍斯特德医生 |
[04:21] | We’re gonna take really good care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾好你 |
[04:23] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:24] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[04:26] | Belly’s clear. | 胃部没问题 |
[04:28] | He’s shocky. I’m intubating. | 他受惊了 我在插管 |
[04:30] | Bilateral rib fractures. Bilateral pulmonary contusions. | 双侧肋骨骨折 双侧肺挫伤 |
[04:33] | And hemothorax on the left. Sexton, chest tube. | 左侧胸部积血 塞克斯顿 胸部插管 |
[04:35] | Doris, hang two units of O-neg on the level one. | 桃瑞丝 一级输血两单位O型阴性血 |
[04:37] | – Got it. – We got a medical history? | -好的 -知道病史吗 |
[04:38] | No. I spoke to his roommate. Marwan’s a Syrian refugee. | 不知道 我找过他的室友 马万是叙利亚难民 |
[04:41] | He’s here to go to school. That’s about all the guy knows. | 他是来上学的 大家只知道这些 |
[04:44] | His parents are on a plane. They’re flying in from Germany | 他的父母已经在飞机上了 他们从德国飞来 |
[04:45] | – to go to his graduation. – Poor guy. | -参加他的毕业典礼 -可怜的孩子 |
[04:50] | – Chest tube’s in. – Good work. | -胸部插管完毕 -好 |
[04:54] | Can you imagine? The kid survives cluster bombs in Aleppo | 你能想象吗 这孩子躲过了阿勒颇的集束炸弹 |
[04:56] | just to come to Chicago and get hit by a car. | 来到芝加哥却被车撞了 |
[04:59] | Let me know when he wakes up, all right? | 他醒来后告诉我 好吗 |
[04:59] | I want to get a statement, figure out who did this. | 我想做口供 查清楚是谁干的 |
[05:01] | Absolutely. Thanks, Jay. | 好的 谢谢 杰 |
[05:09] | Dr. Rhodes, I have news for you. | 罗德斯医生 我有事要告诉你 |
[05:10] | Oh, I should say “Good morning.” | 我应该先说”早上好”的 |
[05:12] | – Good morning, Dr. Latham. – If I’m not mistaken, | -早上好 莱瑟医生 -如果我没看错 |
[05:14] | you don’t seem to be your usual self. | 你今天好像有点心不在焉 |
[05:16] | – Tired? – No. I’m all right. Thanks. | -累了 -不 我没事 谢谢 |
[05:18] | – Okay. Good. – Did you page me? | -好吧 -你找我 |
[05:20] | Yes. You remember when I told you | 是的 你记得我和你说过 |
[05:21] | that you weren’t my first choice for this fellowship? | 你不是这个职位的第一人选吗 |
[05:24] | – Yeah. – It was a South African woman from Groote Schuur. | -记得 -是格鲁特舒尔医院的一个南非女人 |
[05:27] | Well, the hospital has allowed for another | 医院现在允许再加一名 |
[05:28] | second-year CT fellow, so she’s here, | 二年期CT实习生 所以就找了她 |
[05:30] | joining our team. | 加入我们的团队 |
[05:32] | Dr. Rhodes, meet Dr. Bekker. | 罗德斯医生 这位是贝克医生 |
[05:36] | – Ava. – Connor. | -艾娃 -康纳 |
[05:39] | I’m sure you two will enjoy working together. | 你们俩合作一定会很愉快 |
[05:42] | I’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 你们俩就先熟悉熟悉吧 |
[05:48] | He’s very odd. Asperger’s? | 他很奇怪啊 阿斯伯格综合症吗 |
[05:50] | Dr. Latham is a great surgeon, teacher, and friend. | 莱瑟医生是一名优秀的外科医生 也是良师益友 |
[05:54] | Oh. Loyal. That’s sweet. | 很忠诚 真不错 |
[05:58] | You know what, Dr. Bekker? I’m not sure | 贝克医生 我觉得 |
[05:59] | we will enjoy working together. | 我们俩合作不会太愉快 |
[06:06] | Leah? | 莉亚 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | Mr. Kellogg, I’m the charge nurse. | 凯洛格先生 我是主管护士 |
[06:13] | Is Dr. Charles ready to see me? | 查尔斯准备好见我了吗 |
[06:15] | I texted him I was coming. | 我给他发信息说我来了 |
[06:16] | He may not be checking his messages. | 他可能没有看信息 |
[06:17] | He had a family emergency. | 他家里有急事 |
[06:19] | He told me that I could see him any time. He promised. | 他告诉我我随时可以来找他 他保证过的 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry. But I can have one of his residents see you. | 不好意思 我可以找他的住院医师来看你 |
[06:25] | I’m not talking to some underling. | 我不和半吊子谈 |
[06:27] | Is Dr. Charles here? | 查尔斯医生在吗 |
[06:28] | Yes, but I don’t think he’s going to be available. | 在 但我想他没空 |
[06:32] | You tell him that I’m not gonna be treated this way. | 你告诉他我不接受这种待遇 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna stay right here and wait until he comes out. | 我就待在这里 等他出来 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:38] | Hey, get me a cup of coffee. | 给我一杯咖啡 |
[06:41] | The vending machine’s right there. | 自动贩卖机就在那里 |
[06:48] | April, about last night– | 艾普尔 昨晚… |
[06:50] | No. It’s just as much my fault. | 不 我自己也有错 |
[06:52] | It never happened. | 就当没发生过吧 |
[06:54] | Dr. Choi, April, you’re up. | 崔医生 艾普尔 你们上 |
[06:59] | Cesar? | 塞萨尔 |
[07:00] | Don Crocker, 47-year-old male, | 唐·克罗克 47岁 男性 |
[07:01] | shortness of breath, chest pains. | 呼吸困难 胸部疼痛 |
[07:02] | You’re going to Treatment 4. | 你们去4号治疗室 |
[07:04] | Passed out on the stairs. Neighbor found him. | 在楼梯间晕倒了 邻居发现他的 |
[07:05] | – Lucky. – BP 90/70. | -太走运了 -血压90/70 |
[07:08] | Heart rate’s at 110. 12 lead in the ambo. | 心率110 在救护车上做了12导联心电图 |
[07:10] | All right, Mr. Crocker, I’m Dr. Choi. | 好了 克罗克先生 我是崔医生 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna take good care of you, all right? | 我们会照顾好你 好吗 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:15] | Let’s transfer on my count. Ready? One, two, three. | 听我口令转移病人 预备 一 二 三 |
[07:25] | 12 lead shows a stemi. Activate the team. | 心电图显示是急性心梗 找心脏病团队来 |
[07:27] | Mr. Crocker, you’re having a heart attack. | 克罗克先生 你心脏病发作 |
[07:29] | – Aspirin? – Yeah. 81 milligrams and 4 of morphine. | -阿司匹林 -81毫克和4单位吗啡 |
[07:33] | Mr. Crocker, is there anyone we should call? | 克罗克先生 你有什么联系人吗 |
[07:35] | Friends? Family? | 朋友 家人 |
[07:36] | – No. – Someone at work? | -没有 -同事呢 |
[07:39] | Work from home. Most days don’t even leave the apartment. | 我在家工作 一般基本不出门 |
[07:43] | – So, no one? – No. | -那就是没有人 -是的 |
[07:47] | All right, Mr. Crocker, you’ve got fluid backing up | 好了 克罗克先生 你的心脏和肺部 |
[07:49] | into your heart and lungs– | 有液体回流 |
[07:50] | that’s why you’re having difficulty breathing. | 所以你才呼吸困难 |
[07:52] | April, let’s give him 10 milligrams of Lasix and place a Foley– | 艾普尔 注射十毫克呋塞米 插入弗利导尿管 |
[07:54] | we’re gonna get the excess water out of your system. | 我们会帮助你排出多余液体 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:59] | – Mr. Crocker? – He’s lost consciousness. | -克罗克先生 -他晕过去了 |
[08:01] | All right, I’ve got a pulse. Take him up to the Cath Lab. | 脉搏还在 带他去导管室 |
[08:03] | I’ll intubate him there. Page Cardiology. | 在那儿插管吧 叫心脏科医生来 |
[08:06] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好的 |
[08:14] | Why’d she do it? Cut her hair. | 她怎么会突然剪头发 |
[08:18] | A woman changes her hair like that, it’s a big deal, right? | 一个女人这样换发型 肯定是有事吧 |
[08:20] | It means something. | 绝对发生了什么 |
[08:22] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[08:24] | Yeah. So? | 所以呢 |
[08:27] | Well, don’t ask me. | 你别问我啊 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. What? | 吓死我了 干什么 |
[08:34] | Are you coming to my party tonight? | 你今晚会来参加我的派对吗 |
[08:35] | I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it. | 不知道 我还没考虑过 |
[08:37] | Okay. Well, it won’t be the same without you. | 好吧 要是你去了肯定不一样 |
[08:39] | All right. Look, I’m busy, okay? | 行 我现在很忙 好吗 |
[08:41] | Okay. But you are… | 好 不过你… |
[08:44] | coming to my party. | 一定要来派对 |
[08:58] | Glad you took my advice. | 谢谢你听了我的建议 |
[09:02] | She’s sleeping. At least let me buy you some breakfast. | 她在睡觉 至少让我帮你买份早餐吧 |
[09:07] | Cup of coffee, maybe. | 不如来杯咖啡 |
[09:18] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[09:20] | I have been reviewing Robin’s history | 我最近一直在看罗宾的病历 |
[09:22] | just to make sure we haven’t missed anything, | 想看看有没有漏掉什么情况 |
[09:24] | and, well, some of her symptoms– | 她的一些症状 |
[09:27] | they’re not consistent with a psychiatric disorder. | 与精神疾病不符 |
[09:30] | – Dr. Reese… – Let her finish. | -里斯医生 -听她说完 |
[09:33] | Two days ago when Robin came to the hospital, | 两天前罗宾来到医院时 |
[09:35] | she was running a mild fever, 100.2, | 出现了轻微发烧 37.8度 |
[09:38] | and her BP was elevated. | 血压也有所升高 |
[09:39] | Now, at the time, we didn’t think anything of it– | 当时我们并没有多想 |
[09:41] | That’s ’cause it’s a very mild fever. | 因为只是低烧 |
[09:43] | And of course her BP was elevated. | 血压升高也很正常 |
[09:45] | She was on a forced hold. She was agitated. | 当时被强行控制 她很焦虑 |
[09:46] | But when Robin was brought in today, | 但罗宾今天来的时候 |
[09:48] | it seemed she was experiencing visual hallucinations. | 似乎出现了幻视 |
[09:51] | Now, auditory hallucinations indicate a mental disorder, | 幻听代表精神失常 |
[09:54] | but visual hallucinations should be considered organic | 但是幻视应该考虑为机体异常 |
[09:56] | until proven otherwise. | 除非有其他证据 |
[09:58] | I think we all wish that Robin had a treatable | 我们都希望罗宾所患的是 |
[10:00] | physical condition rather than– | 可以治疗的生理疾病而不是… |
[10:01] | I want to check her ceruloplasmin levels | 我想查她的血浆铜蓝蛋白水平 |
[10:04] | and run an FTA-ABS as well as an MRI and EEG | 做荧光螺旋体抗体吸收试验 核磁共振 脑电图 |
[10:07] | to rule out sclerosis and epilepsy. | 排除硬化症和癫痫的可能 |
[10:09] | Of course. Do it. | 当然可以 做吧 |
[10:15] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[10:16] | She’s trying to make me feel better. | 她这是在安慰我 |
[10:18] | And bless her, but she’s grasping at straws. Come on. | 我很感激 但她这是侥幸心理 对吧 |
[10:20] | Are you so blinded by your fear | 你被恐惧蒙住了双眼 |
[10:21] | that Robin inherited her problems from you | 你太害怕罗宾的问题是由于遗传 |
[10:24] | that you won’t even entertain an alternative? | 你连其他可能性都不考虑吗 |
[10:27] | False hope, Sharon. Come on. I don’t need any. | 这是空欢喜 莎伦 我不需要 |
[10:29] | You don’t know that. | 你无法肯定这一点 |
[10:31] | Where’s the Daniel who leaves no stone unturned | 曾经在诊断时不放过任何疑点的丹尼尔 |
[10:34] | when diagnosing a patient? | 去哪里了 |
[10:36] | Where’s the Daniel who never gives up? | 那个从不放弃的丹尼尔去哪儿了 |
[10:39] | Don’t you think your own daughter deserves that much? | 你不觉得对待亲女儿更应该做到这些吗 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:56] | – Hey, what are we looking at? – He needs a new valve. | -情况如何 -他需要新瓣膜 |
[10:59] | Ava Bekker, CT fellow, | 艾娃·贝克 扫描部同事 |
[11:01] | Ethan Choi, Chief Resident of the ED. | 伊森·崔 急救室住院医师主任 |
[11:04] | So, we crack his chest, replace the valve. | 那就开胸 换瓣膜 |
[11:06] | Well, we don’t need to crack his chest. | 其实 不用开胸 |
[11:08] | Mr. Crocker’s been assessed as intermediate risk, | 克罗克先生被定义为中度危险患者 |
[11:10] | and transcatheter aortic valve replacement, TAVR, | 经过药监局审核 这样级别的患者 |
[11:13] | is now FDA approved for patients at that level. | 可以进行输导管主动脉瓣膜更换手术 TAVR |
[11:16] | We get excellent results with open aortic valve replacement. | 开胸主动脉瓣膜更换手术效果非常好 |
[11:18] | With TAVR, you’re just inviting complications. | 用TAVR 会带来很多不确定因素 |
[11:20] | I don’t agree. Why put the patient | 我不同意 为何要让患者 |
[11:22] | through a long operation and a long pump run? | 经历长时间手术和机器连接的折磨 |
[11:24] | He can have a functional heart again in under two hours. | 不到两小时 就可以让他心脏恢复正常 |
[11:27] | – The less invasive, the better. – Exactly. | -侵入性越小越好 -没错 |
[11:29] | Excuse me. You’re an emergency medicine resident. | 不好意思 你是急救室住院医师 |
[11:30] | – Why are you even talking? – Excuse you? | -你为什么在这说话 -你说什么 |
[11:32] | Because I value Dr. Choi’s opinion. | 因为我很尊重崔医生的意见 |
[11:35] | And I think you’ll find that | 我认为莱瑟医生 |
[11:36] | Dr. Latham will back me on the TAVR. | 也会支持TAVR的做法 |
[11:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry you got brought into this. | 很抱歉把你扯进来 |
[11:47] | I didn’t know about Robin. I’m sure you want to be with her. | 我之前不知道罗宾的事 你肯定很想去陪她 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I’m all right, but thanks. | 没事 不过谢谢你 |
[11:50] | This won’t take long. | 这事也不会太久 |
[11:53] | I’ll let you know how he does. | 我会告诉你他的情况的 |
[11:54] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[11:57] | – What level of oxygen is he on? – 100%. | -他的氧水平怎么样 -百分之百 |
[12:00] | Left upper lobe is segmentally collapsed. | 左上叶分段萎陷 |
[12:01] | Probably plugged up from a clot in his airway. | 可能被他气道中的血块堵塞了 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Let’s get a bronchoscopy. | 做个支气管镜检查 |
[12:07] | Yeah, clear out any obstructions. | 好的 清除任何障碍 |
[12:09] | Hey, I never asked, | 我一直没问 |
[12:11] | why’d you decide to cut your hair? | 你为什么决定要剪头发 |
[12:13] | Time for a change. | 是时候改变一下了 |
[12:22] | I’m looking for Marwan Haddad. | 我找马万·哈达 |
[12:25] | – Oh, are you family? – We go to school together. | -你是他的家人吗 -我们一起上学 |
[12:28] | Well, he’s being treated right now. | 他现在正在进行治疗 |
[12:29] | Why don’t you wait in the lobby, | 你在大厅等他吧 |
[12:30] | and I’ll tell you when you can see him, okay? | 等你能看他的时候 我会告诉你的 好吗 |
[12:36] | Oh, Dr. Choi, | 崔医生 |
[12:38] | take a look at this girl in 2. | 看一下2号治疗室的那个女孩 |
[12:39] | Probable distal radial fracture and concussion. | 可能是远端桡骨骨折和脑震荡 |
[12:43] | This young genius tied a rope around a rafter | 这个小天才把绳子绑在椽子上 |
[12:45] | and tried to swing across the school cafeteria. | 试图荡过学校食堂 |
[12:48] | – What? – You’ll see. | -什么 -你会明白的 |
[12:50] | Oh, by the way, I’m missing my coffee mug. | 顺便说一下 我找不到我的咖啡杯了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, some cretin obviously thought | 很显然有些白痴认为 |
[12:55] | it would be amusing to steal it. | 偷了它会很有意思 |
[13:00] | I’ll make sure to look out for it, Dr. Stohl. | 我会帮你留意的 斯托尔医生 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Closed distal radius fracture. | 闭合性远端桡骨骨折 |
[13:12] | Monkey suit. | 猴子装 |
[13:15] | Of course. Swinging from the rafters, | 当然了 从椽子上荡过去 |
[13:17] | – got to have a monkey suit. – So stupid. | -一定得穿猴子装 -太蠢了 |
[13:19] | No. You should’ve seen people’s faces | 不蠢 你应该看看 |
[13:22] | when they saw you. | 人们看到你时的表情 |
[13:23] | It was so clutch. | 太刺激了 |
[13:25] | Senior prank. We’re graduating from high school. | 毕业生恶作剧 我们要高中毕业了 |
[13:28] | We’ll need the Ortho resident to see her. | 得让骨科住院医生来看看 |
[13:30] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to cut this suit to set your arm. | 恐怕我们得把你的猴子装剪开来接好你的手臂 |
[13:33] | – No! It’s a rental. – I’m sorry. | -不行 这是租的 -抱歉 |
[13:35] | Your friend lost consciousness when she fell? | 你朋友掉下来的时候失去意识了吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. I was kind of worried. | 是的 我有点担心 |
[13:38] | Concussion is always a concern. | 脑震荡的确很令人担忧 |
[13:40] | I want to get a CAT scan, head and neck, | 做一个分层扫描 头和脖子 |
[13:42] | just to be sure. | 保险起见 |
[13:43] | Don’t worry. You’ll be out of here in no time. | 别担心 你很快就能离开这了 |
[13:50] | I’ll call Ortho. | 我来联系骨科 |
[13:54] | Oh, Dr. Choi, you’re coming to my party tonight, right? | 崔医生 你今晚会来参加我的聚会的吧 |
[14:01] | Thanks, but I’m not gonna be able to make it. | 谢谢 但是我去不了了 |
[14:03] | Early call tomorrow. | 明天早班 |
[14:06] | You sure? One Mai Tai. | 你确定吗 就喝一杯迈泰 |
[14:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | The valve is in position and open. | 瓣膜已放好 持开放状 |
[14:19] | – Injecting dye now to check it. – Fluoro. | -注射染剂检查 -氟代 |
[14:23] | Left coronary artery looks good, but I’m not seeing the right. | 左冠状动脉看起来不错 但我看不到右边的 |
[14:26] | Could be occluded. Can you get the wire in? | 可能堵塞了 能放进去线吗 |
[14:29] | Let me try and cannulate the right coronary artery. | 我试试给右冠状动脉插管 |
[14:34] | Can’t, the lumen’s blocked. | 不行 内腔被堵塞了 |
[14:36] | There’s no flow on the right side. | 右边没有血液流动 |
[14:38] | Seeing right side ST changes. | 右边的ST段有改变 |
[14:39] | Calcium deposit must have broken off | 旧瓣膜的钙沉淀一定中断了 |
[14:40] | from the old valve and occluded the RCA. | 堵塞了右冠状动脉 |
[14:43] | His heart is dying. We’ve got to open him up now. | 他的心脏不行了 我们现在就得给他开胸 |
[14:46] | What we should have done in the first place. | 我们一开始就应该这么做 |
[14:51] | And we’re already making calls to find her another bed. | 我们已经打电话给她找另一张床位了 |
[14:55] | We’ll keep Robin here until we can get her transferred | 在我们能把她转到长期康复中心之前 |
[14:57] | to a long-term facility. | 罗宾就在待在这 |
[14:58] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会照顾好她的 |
[15:00] | I’ve dialed back on her sedation. | 我会减少她的镇静剂用量 |
[15:03] | Robin? Honey? | 罗宾 宝贝 |
[15:05] | Get away from me. Get away. | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[15:08] | Get away from me. Get away from me! | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[15:10] | Make him go! | 让他走 |
[15:12] | Dan, Dan, Dan, we got this. | 丹 丹 丹 交给我们吧 |
[15:21] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:23] | The tests I ran– there’s no indication | 我做的那些测试 没有任何迹象表明 |
[15:25] | of any organic medical condition–I’m sorry. | 有任何的器官严重疾病 我很抱歉 |
[15:27] | Robin’s showing dyskinesia. Did you notice that before? | 罗宾显示出运动功能障碍 你之前注意到过吗 |
[15:30] | The jerky movements? | 那些不太顺畅的动作吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I assumed it’s from the antipsychotics. | 是的 我以为那是精神病治疗药物的缘故 |
[15:35] | Yeah. It could be. | 可能是 |
[15:37] | Did you order a paraneoplastic panel? | 你有做肿瘤检查吗 |
[15:39] | For auto-antibodies? Why? | 自身免疫检测吗 为什么 |
[15:41] | – Could we just run one? – Of course. | -能做一个吗 -当然 |
[15:54] | Graft is in place. Let’s get him off of bypass. | 搭桥放好了 取下搭桥机 |
[15:58] | Unclamping the aorta. | 松开主动脉 |
[16:02] | Let’s get his heart beating on its own. Defibrillate. | 让他的心脏自主跳动吧 上除颤 |
[16:11] | Clear. Sinus rhythm. | 离手 窦性心律 |
[16:14] | Cut to 2 liters. | 减到2升 |
[16:15] | Hold on. His right heart is ballooning. | 等等 他的心脏右侧还在膨大 |
[16:17] | Back on full support. Marty, what’s he on? | 重新接上完全支架 马蒂 他上了什么药 |
[16:19] | Dobutamine at 8, dopamine at 5. | 8单位多巴酚丁胺 5单位多巴胺 |
[16:21] | Give him a milrinone loading dose, epinephrine bolus | 给他1负荷单位的米力农 注射50毫克的 |
[16:24] | of 50 micrograms, and start inhaled nitric. | 肾上腺素 同时吸入一氧化氮 |
[16:27] | That’s not gonna cut it. His heart isn’t coming back. | 不会管用的 他的心脏没救了 |
[16:29] | He’s not leaving this room without ECMO. | 他只能接上体外膜肺氧合了 |
[16:31] | Won’t that just set him up for complications later? | 但以后不就会留下并发症的隐患吗 |
[16:33] | Why do all the residents in this hospital | 为什么这家医院的住院医生 |
[16:35] | think they can offer their opinions? | 都觉得他们有资格提出意见 |
[16:37] | No ECMO. | 不上体外膜肺氧合 |
[16:37] | His heart is strong enough to come back on its own. | 他的心脏足够强壮 能够支撑自主跳动 |
[16:40] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[16:41] | Noted, but this is my case. | 意见收到 但这是我的病例 |
[16:47] | All right, cut to 2 liters. | 好了 减到2升 |
[16:56] | The heart’s coming back. | 心脏恢复跳动了 |
[16:58] | Septum is midline, SVR acceptable. | 隔膜回到中线 小血管阻力可接受 |
[17:00] | – Pressure’s holding. – Good call, Dr. Rhodes. | -血压稳定 -做得好 罗德斯医生 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:09] | Let’s decannulate. | 移除导管吧 |
[17:19] | His sats are down to 80. | 他的血氧降到80了 |
[17:21] | There’s his latest X-ray. | 这是他最新的X光片 |
[17:22] | No improvement. | 没有改善 |
[17:24] | How much vent support are we giving him? | 给他做的吸氧量是多少 |
[17:26] | – Maxed out. – He’s on bronchodilators, | -已经最大值了 -已经打了支气管扩张剂 |
[17:28] | and he’s still not getting enough oxygen. | 但还是得不到足够的氧气 |
[17:30] | 75% 75%. | |
[17:32] | If we don’t correct his hypoxia, | 如果我们不改善他的缺氧状况 |
[17:33] | we’re looking at anoxic brain injury. | 他的大脑就要因为缺氧损伤了 |
[17:36] | Let’s get him up to the ICU | 把他送到重症监护室 |
[17:37] | and put him on cardiopulmonary support. | 给他上心肺支持 |
[17:39] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:41] | Your patient has a friend here. Girlfriend, maybe. | 你的病人还有个朋友找来了 可能是女朋友 |
[17:44] | – Oh, good. I’ll go talk to her. – Okay. | -好的 我去和她谈谈 -好 |
[17:46] | Thanks, Nat. | 多谢了 小娜 |
[17:50] | How long you been waiting? | 你等了多久了 |
[17:52] | I don’t know, about an hour. | 我不知道 一个多小时了吧 |
[17:53] | Typical. They lie to you here. | 果不其然 他们这就是一群骗子 |
[17:55] | Stand up for your rights. | 要维护你的权利啊 |
[17:59] | Hi. Are you Marwan’s girlfriend? | 你好 你是马万的女朋友吗 |
[18:04] | Is your name Christina? | 你是不是叫克里斯蒂娜 |
[18:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:10] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[18:12] | When he first came in, he called out for you. | 他刚刚送进来的时候 一直在叫你的名字 |
[18:17] | Do you know anything that may help me treat him? | 你了解什么有助于治疗的情况吗 |
[18:20] | Any medical history? Medications? | 比如说病史 用药史之类的 |
[18:22] | We haven’t known each other that long. | 我们还没那么了解彼此 |
[18:24] | Okay. We’re taking Marwan up to the Intensive Care Unit. | 我们要把马万送去重症监护病房了 |
[18:27] | If you want, you can come wait up there. | 如果你愿意的话 也可以上去 |
[18:30] | All right. I’ll have someone come grab you, okay? | 那好 我叫人带你上去 好吗 |
[18:35] | Dr. Stohl, | 斯托尔医生 |
[18:36] | I, uh–I found your mug. | 我 找到你的杯子了 |
[18:38] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | I’ll, um, call maintenance to get it down. | 我 这就叫维修人员给你拿下来 |
[19:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:02] | It’s a joke. There are no inspections! | 这是个玩笑 根本没什么检查 |
[19:05] | It’s a joke! | 是个恶作剧 |
[19:06] | Get me maintenance. | 请转接维修部 |
[19:11] | Here’s the paraneoplastic panel. | 这是副肿瘤性检查的结果 |
[19:17] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[19:20] | You were right, Dr. Reese. | 你说得对 里斯医生 |
[19:22] | It is objective. It’s physical. | 果然是生理原因 |
[19:25] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[19:30] | Where’s the tumor? | 肿瘤在哪 |
[19:33] | There. | 在这里 |
[19:37] | It’s so tiny. | 这么小 |
[19:42] | And all that. | 这么大动静 |
[19:48] | Page Dr. Latham. | 呼叫莱瑟医生 |
[19:58] | Good news. Your CT was negative. | 好消息 你的CT检测结果为阴性 |
[20:00] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你没事了 |
[20:01] | See? I told you! | 你瞧 我就说吧 |
[20:04] | It isn’t that. | 不是因为这个 |
[20:06] | She never does anything wrong. | 她从来不做出格的事 |
[20:07] | Straight As, all honors. | 成绩全优 大小奖无数 |
[20:10] | She got into Harvard. | 她都被哈佛录取了 |
[20:13] | Well, we’ll start the discharge paperwork. | 我们这就开始给你办出院手续 |
[20:20] | Parents on their way? | 父母来了吗 |
[20:21] | Yes. | 来了 |
[20:21] | The school had trouble getting ahold of them, but yeah. | 学校联系他们费了点时间 不过正在来 |
[20:35] | So, what’s with you and Dr. Choi? | 你和崔医生是怎么回事啊 |
[20:38] | Nothing. What are you talking about? | 没事 你瞎说什么呢 |
[20:40] | Oh, come on, April. | 别装了 艾普尔 |
[20:42] | I’m your brother. | 我是你弟弟 |
[20:44] | No. There’s nothing with me and Dr. Choi. | 没有 我和崔医生之间没什么 |
[20:46] | I– Noah! | 我 诺亚 |
[20:48] | I just broke up with Tate. | 我刚刚跟塔特分手 |
[20:50] | You think I’m gonna jump into another relationship? | 你觉得我会马上开始一段新感情吗 |
[20:52] | Let me just say: maybe Dr. Choi is no All-Pro football player, | 我只想说 崔医生可能不是一流足球运动员 |
[20:55] | but he is one hell of a doc… | 但他是一个非常厉害的医生… |
[20:59] | with decent earning potential– I’m just saying. | 收入潜力相当大 我就这么一说 |
[21:13] | – Maggie, where’s Robin? – Let me call you back. | -麦基 罗宾呢 -我待会打给你 |
[21:15] | They took her upstairs. She’s getting a scan. | 他们带她上楼了 她在做扫描 |
[21:18] | Doctor– | 罗… |
[21:22] | I saw Robin’s scheduled for surgery. | 我看到你们给罗宾安排了手术 |
[21:24] | She has anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis. | 她得了抗NMDA受体脑炎 |
[21:27] | It’s very rare. Dr. Charles had the idea to test for it. | 很罕见 查尔斯医生想到了要检查一下 |
[21:31] | It’s some autoimmune response? | 这是什么自身免疫反应吗 |
[21:33] | Gone awry. Robin has a mediastinal teratoma– | 故障 罗宾长了一颗纵隔畸胎瘤 |
[21:36] | a benign one, but her body’s attacking the tumor, | 良性瘤 但她的身体在攻击肿瘤 |
[21:39] | and it’s also attacking the brain. | 同时也在攻击大脑 |
[21:40] | Yeah, and the resulting inflammation is | 是的 最后产生的炎症 |
[21:42] | what’s caused her psychiatric symptoms. | 导致她的精神状况不正常 |
[21:44] | So, when the tumor’s removed? | 那切除肿瘤之后呢 |
[21:46] | Hopefully the psychosis should resolve itself. | 精神错乱有很大希望会自行消失 |
[21:51] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[21:53] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[22:07] | I’ll remove the teratoma via mediastinoscopy, | 我会通过纵膈镜手术移除肿瘤 |
[22:10] | a minimally invasive procedure. | 只是一个微创手术 |
[22:11] | Shouldn’t take more than 90 minutes. | 用时不会超过九十分钟 |
[22:17] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来 |
[22:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:38] | Dr. Latham, I would like to assist. | 莱瑟医生 我想协助你 |
[22:40] | Absolutely not. Given your relationship to the patient, | 当然不行 鉴于你和病患的关系 |
[22:43] | it would be inappropriate and ill-advised. | 这样做既不合适也不明智 |
[22:45] | I do not want you in my OR. | 我不想让你待在我的手术室 |
[22:46] | It would still be your surgery. | 这还是你的手术 |
[22:47] | I just want to be there. | 我只是想在那里待着 |
[22:48] | Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[22:50] | my understanding of human behavior may be limited, | 我对人类行为的理解可能很有限 |
[22:52] | but you are not acting in the professional manner | 但你的行为很不专业 |
[22:54] | that I am accustomed to. | 我很不习惯 |
[22:55] | Like any other friend or family member, | 跟其他朋友和家人一样 |
[22:57] | you will sit in the waiting room. | 你要坐在等候室 |
[22:59] | Dr. Bekker will assist. | 贝克医生会协助我 |
[23:14] | As soon as your parents get here, you can go. | 等你父母来 你就可以走了 |
[23:17] | How can I explain what I did? | 我怎么跟他们解释我的行为 |
[23:19] | I don’t even understand it myself. | 我都不懂我自己 |
[23:21] | I do. You got into Harvard. | 我懂 你考进了哈佛 |
[23:24] | Sometimes we work so hard, hold ourselves so tight, | 有时候我们太拼命 精神绷得太紧 |
[23:27] | when we finally reach our goal, we go a little crazy, | 等我们终于达成目标时 就会有一点疯狂 |
[23:31] | swing from the rafters. | 放飞自我 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:36] | Listen to me. You’re gonna go to a fantastic school, | 听我说 你会去一个顶尖的学校上学 |
[23:40] | get a great job, and ten years from now, | 找一个很好的工作 十年以后 |
[23:42] | you’ll just think of this as a happy memory. | 你会觉得这是一个美好的回忆 |
[24:00] | Noah says you’re not coming to his party? | 诺亚说你不会去他的派对 |
[24:04] | I’d really like it if you did. | 我真的希望你能去 |
[24:26] | Should be done soon. | 应该很快就好了 |
[24:36] | I was wrong to take Robin out of the hospital. | 我错了 不该带罗宾出院 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:50] | Well, | 那个 |
[24:53] | I have certainly been wrong too. | 我也做了很多错事 |
[24:58] | Seeing the whole thing through the prism of my own fears. | 透过我自己的恐惧看待整件事 |
[25:07] | Since I was a kid, I always wondered | 我从小时候就一直在想 |
[25:09] | if there was something I could’ve done | 我可不可以做些什么事 |
[25:11] | to stop my mom from killing herself. | 阻止我妈妈自杀 |
[25:18] | I obviously couldn’t save my mom, | 显然我救不了我妈妈 |
[25:21] | but I was sure as hell gonna try and save Robin. | 但我肯定会尽力救罗宾 |
[25:29] | You know, at one point I considered bringing that up. | 我考虑过跟你说这事 |
[25:32] | Decided it probably wouldn’t have been helpful. | 最后觉得这可能没有帮助 |
[25:36] | Yeah, probably not. | 是的 可能没有 |
[25:42] | Well, | 那个 |
[25:43] | she’s not gonna want to have anything to do with me | 等这一切结束了 她肯定 |
[25:47] | after this is all over– that’s for sure. | 不会再理我 这是肯定的 |
[25:53] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[25:56] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[26:02] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[26:14] | She did well. The tumor’s out. | 她很好 肿瘤切除了 |
[26:16] | Now we just have to rid Robin’s body of the antibodies | 现在我们要用血浆取出法去除罗宾 |
[26:19] | with plasmapheresis. | 体内的抗体 |
[26:20] | Should take two hours, and hopefully she’ll be okay. | 应该需要两个小时 她应该会没事 |
[26:38] | Hey, Reese, been looking for you. | 里斯 一直在找你 |
[26:41] | I thought you might want this back. | 我想你可能想拿回这个 |
[26:46] | It was a gift. Why would I want it back? | 这是个礼物 为什么我要拿回来 |
[26:48] | You know, when people break up, you give stuff back. | 两个人分手之后 东西都会还给对方 |
[26:55] | It’s a Rubik’s cube, Joey. Not a diamond ring. Keep it. | 只是个魔方 乔伊 不是钻戒 拿着吧 |
[27:02] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[27:06] | I’m dating Valerie. I just thought you should know. | 我和瓦莱丽在交往 我想应该告诉你 |
[27:14] | I’m glad you found someone. | 很高兴你找到了那个人 |
[27:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:40] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[27:45] | We are doing everything we can for Marwan. | 我们已经尽力在给马万治疗了 |
[27:49] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:52] | We didn’t mean it to happen. | 我们都没料到会中招 |
[27:53] | We thought we were being careful. | 我们以为自己很小心 |
[27:55] | We were going to get married after graduation. | 我们准备毕业后就结婚 |
[28:00] | Nobody knows. | 没有人知道 |
[28:02] | You haven’t told your families? | 你们还没有告诉父母吗 |
[28:04] | We were going to tell his parents tonight. | 我们原本打算今晚告诉他父母 |
[28:09] | I am so sorry you both have to suffer like this. | 很遗憾你们俩都得受此煎熬 |
[28:32] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[28:34] | Mr. Crocker. | 克罗克先生 |
[28:36] | They did have to open your chest, | 他们的确给你开了胸腔 |
[28:38] | but you came through just fine. | 但你安然无恙度过了 |
[28:41] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:44] | For–for caring. | 谢谢你在乎我 |
[28:55] | How’s Robin? | 罗宾怎么样 |
[28:56] | She’s good. Thanks. You saw Mr. Crocker? | 她很好 谢谢 你看到克罗克先生了吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah. Pretty young to have that kind of heart trouble. | 是啊 年纪轻轻就得了那种心脏病 |
[29:03] | Could be genetics, or– | 可能是遗传的 或者… |
[29:06] | he said he’s alone, right? | 他说他是单身 对吧 |
[29:07] | He’s not married. No friends. No family. | 他没有结婚 没有朋友 没有家人 |
[29:08] | – No. – Loneliness puts you at risk for heart disease. | -都没有 -孤独会增加心脏病的患病风险 |
[29:11] | That for real? | 真的吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. I think we all know that love can hurt, right? | 是的 我们都知道爱会让人受伤 |
[29:15] | But loneliness– that’ll kill you. | 但孤独 会要人的命 |
[29:25] | What is it, Natalie? | 怎么了 娜塔莉 |
[29:27] | Look at his X-rays. | 你看他的X光 |
[29:29] | Diffuse airway disease. | 弥漫性呼吸道疾病 |
[29:31] | Even with CPS, his lungs are getting worse. Fast. | 即使用了CPS 他的肺部依旧很快恶化 |
[29:34] | This poor kid. | 这个可怜的孩子 |
[29:35] | What, his parents just flying here to bury him? | 怎么 他父母飞来就只能埋葬他吗 |
[29:40] | Why can we not figure out what’s wrong with him? | 我们为什么不查查他到底是什么问题 |
[29:43] | We’ve been so focused on his injuries. | 我们太关注他的伤了 |
[29:45] | Maybe there’s an underlying condition | 或许还有什么 |
[29:47] | not related to the accident that we don’t know about. | 我们不知道的与事故无关的隐情 |
[29:51] | When Marwan got his bronchoscopy, | 马万做支气管镜检的时候 |
[29:53] | his tidal volume dipped– it shouldn’t have. | 他的潮气量下降了 这不应该发生 |
[29:55] | Right. The paralytics should’ve relaxed his chest wall, | 没错 昏迷本该让他的胸壁放松 |
[29:58] | so why are his airways still so constricted? | 为什么他的呼吸道还如此紧缩 |
[30:01] | Why can’t he breathe? | 他为什么喘不过气 |
[30:03] | What if it’s as simple as Marwan’s got asthma? | 会不会只是马万有哮喘这么简单 |
[30:08] | That would make sense. He needs steroids. | 合情合理 他需要用类固醇 |
[30:11] | Natalie, if we’re wrong, | 娜塔莉 如果我们错了 |
[30:13] | that’ll put him at risk for infection and myopathy, | 就等于我们增加了他感染和肌肉病变的风险 |
[30:15] | and that could wind up killing him. | 最终会导致他死亡 |
[30:16] | Well, we are out of options. | 但我们别无选择 |
[30:17] | If we don’t do something now, he will die. | 如果我们现在不做些什么 他还是会死 |
[30:28] | Candace, 125 milligrams of Solu-Medrol IV. | 坎迪斯 125毫克甲强龙注射剂 |
[30:42] | Dr. Halstead, Dr. Manning? The patient’s parents are here. | 霍斯特德医生 曼宁医生 病人的父母来了 |
[30:45] | They just arrived. | 他们刚刚到 |
[30:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:51] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[30:52] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 谢谢你们照顾他 |
[30:54] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[30:56] | He was seriously injured, | 他伤得很重 |
[30:58] | and our main focus right now is his lung function. | 而我们现在的关注点是他的肺功能 |
[31:01] | Tell me is Marwan by any chance asthmatic? | 告诉我马万会不会可能有哮喘 |
[31:04] | Yes, yes, since he was a child. | 是的是的 他从小就有 |
[31:06] | It comes and goes. | 反反复复的 |
[31:09] | – His X-ray is ready. – Please, come with us. | -他的X光准备好了 -麻烦跟我们来 |
[31:22] | My God. | 天哪 |
[31:23] | Bilateral consolidation’s markedly improved. | 双肺情况显著改善 |
[31:26] | His airway pressures are coming down. | 他的呼吸道压力正在减小 |
[31:27] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:29] | It means we think your son’s gonna be all right. | 意思是 你们的儿子会没事的 |
[31:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Candace, let’s start weaning him off cardiopulmonary support. | 坎迪斯 我们开始卸掉他的心肺支撑 |
[31:40] | You can stay with your son. | 你们可以陪着儿子 |
[31:48] | Marwan’s recovering. | 马万会康复的 |
[31:51] | You should go introduce yourself. | 你应该去介绍自己 |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道该不该去 |
[31:57] | They should know who you are. | 他们应该知道你是谁 |
[32:19] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:59] | Some days, I really love my job. | 有时候 我真的很爱我的工作 |
[33:02] | Asthma. Astute diagnosis, doc. | 哮喘 精确的诊断 医生 |
[33:04] | Hey, don’t give me all the credit. | 别把功劳都归在我身上 |
[33:06] | I wouldn’t have gotten there if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 我肯定诊断不出 |
[33:07] | You’re the genius. | 你是天才 |
[33:09] | Marwan’s awake. I got a statement from him. | 马万醒了 我录了口供 |
[33:11] | – Great. I’ll go check on him. – Thanks, Nat. | -太好了 我去看看他 -谢谢 小娜 |
[33:17] | So, it’s Noah’s graduation party tonight. | 今天是诺亚的毕业派对 |
[33:19] | – Yeah. Should be fun. – Yeah. | -对 应该会好玩 -是啊 |
[33:22] | Natalie asked me to go with her. | 娜塔莉邀请我跟她一起去 |
[33:25] | You mind? | 你介意吗 |
[33:29] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不介意 |
[33:36] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[33:45] | All right, you know, I’ll tell her I pass. | 算了 我还是不去了 |
[33:48] | You need to get your act together. | 你需要打起精神来 |
[34:06] | Is it time to go? | 该下班了吗 |
[34:09] | Nina? I haven’t been fair to you. | 妮娜 我对你太不公平了 |
[34:14] | You deserve someone as committed to you as you are to him, | 你应该找一个跟你一样对他好的人对你 |
[34:18] | and I haven’t been that person. | 而我不是那个人 |
[34:22] | This is about Natalie, isn’t it? | 是因为娜塔莉 对吗 |
[34:27] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[34:30] | You said there was nothing between you. | 你说你们之间没什么 |
[34:33] | I don’t know if she has feelings for me, | 我不知道她对我有没有感觉 |
[34:36] | but I have feelings for her, and I can’t go on pretending. | 但我对她有感觉 我无法继续假装下去了 |
[34:40] | All this time? Pretending? | 你一直都在假装吗 |
[34:44] | Nina, I care about you– | 妮娜 我关心你… |
[34:46] | Get out of here, Will. | 你走吧 威尔 |
[34:48] | Go! | 滚 |
[34:57] | I’ll get my stuff out of your apartment. | 我会把东西从你公寓搬出来 |
[34:59] | Sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[35:22] | There are balloons in my office. | 我办公室里有气球 |
[35:25] | Hundreds of them. I can’t get in. | 成百上千个 我都进不去了 |
[35:29] | I’ll call housekeeping. | 我打电话找保洁 |
[35:31] | Maggie… | 麦基 |
[35:35] | Do people hate me? | 大家恨我吗 |
[35:37] | No, Dr. Stohl. | 不 斯托尔医生 |
[35:39] | It’s quite the reverse. | 刚好相反 |
[35:40] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[35:43] | You know the saying: | 俗话说得好 |
[35:45] | “You only hurt the ones you love.” | “你只会伤害到你爱的人” |
[35:59] | A tumor? | 肿瘤 |
[36:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:04] | Reaction to your antibodies caused your psychiatric symptoms. | 对抗体的反应引发了你的精神病症状 |
[36:11] | So, I was crazy, | 所以说 我是疯了 |
[36:13] | but I wasn’t crazy? | 但我又没疯 |
[36:15] | – Yeah, something like that. – Okay. | -差不多吧 -好吧 |
[36:25] | You should know something. | 有件事你该知道 |
[36:27] | It was your dad that came up with the diagnosis. | 是你爸爸诊断出你有肿瘤的 |
[36:34] | Robin, he’s hardly left your side. | 罗宾 他几乎没离开过你床边 |
[36:36] | You should talk to him. | 你应该跟他聊聊 |
[37:13] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:29] | Robin, I–I– | 罗宾 我… |
[37:54] | So, I think we can call today a draw. | 看来今天我们打了个平手 |
[37:58] | Didn’t realize we were in a competition. | 我都不知道我们在比赛 |
[38:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[38:02] | You know, you’re quite the gossip magnet. | 知道吗 你可是八卦中心 |
[38:05] | Your mother committed suicide, | 你母亲自杀了 |
[38:07] | you drove your girlfriend crazy, | 你把你女朋友逼疯了 |
[38:08] | and you murdered your attending, Dr. Downey. | 你还谋杀了你的主治医生老师唐尼医生 |
[38:13] | Well, then, you’d better watch yourself, hadn’t you? | 那你最好小心点 |
[38:21] | I like dangerous men. | 我喜欢危险的男人 |
[38:55] | I want you. | 来 |
[39:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:05] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[40:07] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[40:11] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[40:40] | – You’re still here? – Five minutes, and I’m gone. | -你还没走 -我再待五分钟 |
[40:45] | It’s so good to hear about Robin. | 罗宾没事真是太好了 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:48] | Well, we made it through another year, Daniel. | 我们又挺过了一年 丹尼尔 |
[40:50] | Gonna get a new bunch of residents to drive us crazy. | 马上就会来一批新住院医生把我们逼疯了 |
[40:54] | Le plus ca change, baby. | 万变不离其宗 亲爱的 |
[40:56] | Le plus ca change. | 万变不离其宗 |
[40:59] | Good night, Sharon. | 晚安 莎伦 |
[41:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:11] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[41:14] | Mr. Kellogg? | 克罗克先生 |
[41:15] | I’ve been waiting here all day. | 我等了你一整天 |
[41:16] | You haven’t answered any of my messages. | 你没回我的信息 |
[41:18] | I’m very sorry. I’ve had a, uh– | 很抱歉 我今天… |
[41:21] | an unusual day. | 过得很不寻常 |
[41:22] | Is there any way we could talk first thing in the morning? | 我们能明天早上再聊吗 |
[41:24] | Liar! | 骗子 |