Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] You did this skydiving? 你跳伞伤的吗
[00:02] Not exactly. 也不算
[00:03] I fall 9000 feet and land, no problem. 我摔下九千英尺还安全着陆
[00:06] And I tripped walking to my car. 走去我的车时被绊倒了
[00:08] Isn’t that ridiculous? 是不是很搞笑
[00:10] Well, sounds that you got off easy. 听起来你算走运
[00:11] Oh, what can I say? It was on my bucket list. 只能说这是我愿望清单上的一项
[00:14] OK. 好吧
[00:15] Let’s take a look at your head. 我们看看头部
[00:19] Yeah, you got a decent sized laceration 你头皮上有一大条
[00:22] – on your scalp, though. – Ah, figured. -裂伤 -我想也是
[00:24] I used half a box of Kleenex 我过来的路上
[00:25] trying to stop the bleeding on my way over here. 用了半盒纸巾来止血
[00:27] You didn’t drive yourself, did you? 你不是自己开车过来的吧
[00:28] No, no, no, my boyfriend actually. 不 是我男友开过来的
[00:30] He’s out parking the car. 他在外面停车
[00:32] All right, let’s get a picture of that wrist. 好的 给受伤手腕拍个片
[00:34] – Okay. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[00:40] Hey, I got a request for schedule changes. 有人想调个班
[00:42] – They could use your signature. – All righty. -你签名就行 -好的
[00:44] Right there. 就这边
[00:47] Hm, this one’s frozen. 没反应
[00:48] Oh, really? I just used it. 是吗 我刚刚还在用
[00:50] Well, I’ll pull it up on the desktop. 我放到台式机上
[00:54] Sharon? 莎伦
[00:56] It looks like this screen is locked as well. 好像这个屏幕也被锁了
[00:59] Sharon, it’s Bert. 莎伦 是伯特
[01:04] Maggie. 麦基
[01:05] Sharon. 莎伦
[01:08] I’ll go check on that monitor. 我去看看显示器怎么回事
[01:11] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[01:12] Is something wrong with one of the kids? 有孩子出问题了吗
[01:13] No, no, no, everything’s fine, as far as I know. 不不不 据我所知一切都好
[01:16] That’s, uh, not why I’m here. 我来不是因为这个
[01:19] Honey, Bert, over here. 亲爱的 伯特 这边
[01:23] – “Honey”? – Uh, that’s my lady friend. -亲爱的 -她是我女朋友
[01:25] She–I think she might’ve broken her wrist. 她…我想她应该手腕骨折了
[01:29] Excuse me. 失陪
[01:33] Balloon catheter is at the lesion site. 气泡式导管在损伤部位
[01:36] Inflating now. 现在充气
[01:41] Stent deployed. 植入支架
[01:43] All right, let’s have one last look. 好 我们最后检查一下
[01:45] You can press the pedal. 你可以踩踏板了
[01:53] Dr. Bardovi? 巴多维医生
[01:56] I don’t know what’s wrong with the floor pedal. 不知道踏板出什么问题了
[01:57] I’m stepping on it. 我在踩
[01:59] Guys… 伙计们…
[02:03] Is that… 这是不是…
[02:04] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[02:11] Sharon? 莎伦
[02:13] Don’t say anything, okay? I-I need a moment to process. 什么都别说好吗 我需要一点时间
[02:16] No, no, no, it’s not that. Look. 不 不是这个 你看
[02:18] What is all this about malware and decryption keys? 这些恶意程序和解密钥匙是什么
[02:22] It’s a ransom note. 是一封勒索信
[02:26] We’ve been hacked. 我们被黑了
[02:38] Our sever has been corrupted and shut down, 我们的服务器被攻陷了
[02:41] and until we can restore the system, 在系统恢复之前
[02:43] we’ll be operating under downtime procedure. 我们要执行停机操作流程
[02:46] That means paper charts. 也就是使用纸质图表
[02:47] Oh, and no tablets, people. Hand them over. 平板也不能用 都交给我吧
[02:50] So we have no access to anyone’s medical rords 那我们查不了任何病人的医疗记录
[02:53] how–how do we do stuff? 我们怎么治疗啊
[02:54] Well, there was a time not so long ago 不久之前我们其实
[02:56] when we actually treated patients 在没有电脑帮助的情况下
[02:58] without the aid of computers. 治疗了病人
[03:00] Imagine that. Tell them, Dr. Charles. 试想一下 你来说吧 查尔斯医生
[03:04] Can I keep it if I promise not to use it? 我保证不用可以吗
[03:05] Sorry, Dr. Charles, 抱歉 查尔斯医生
[03:06] I.T. needs to check them all out. 技术部需要每台都检查一下
[03:07] Well, it’s not just the electronic medical records 不仅仅是电子医疗记录
[03:09] that are disabled, right? I hear imaging’s down as well? 查不了吧 我听说图像系统也崩溃了
[03:12] Yeah, so that means what? No X-rays? 那意味着什么 不能做X光片吗
[03:14] And no CT scans, no MRIs. 也不能做CT和核磁共振
[03:16] We’ll have to cancel elective surgeries for the time being, 在此期间我们不得不取消电子检查
[03:19] but the I.T. Department is confident 但技术部有自信
[03:21] they can disable the malware and get us back online soon. 他们能迅速击溃恶意程序让我们恢复上线
[03:25] – Isn’t that right, Bruce? – We’re doing our best. -对吗 布鲁斯 -我们会尽力的
[03:28] And in the mean time, we’ll make due. 同时我们要做好自己的事
[03:30] We’ll use the transport monitors to read the vitals– 用传送设备读取生命体征…
[03:33] Yeah, I’m sorry, 抱歉
[03:34] but the note says that if we pay them 30 Bitcoins, 但勒索信说如果我们给他们30比特币
[03:37] they’ll give us a decryption key, so… 他们就给我们解密钥匙 所以…
[03:39] It’s hospital policy 医院规定
[03:40] not to engage with extortioness. 不能向敲诈勒索者妥协
[03:42] So we’re going to fly blind 所以我们就要
[03:45] with one arm tied behind our back? 这样麻烦地盲干吗
[03:46] It seems a little shortsighted. 这样似乎目光太短浅了
[03:47] I mean, it’s, what, $30,000, $40,000? 这又不是三四万什么的
[03:50] Seems like nothing. 这点钱好像无所谓
[03:51] Says the guy with the trust fund. 有信托基金的人说话不腰疼
[03:52] We’re not paying the ransom, Dr. Rhodes. 我们不会妥协的 罗德斯医生
[03:55] We don’t need to. We aren’t so fragile 我们不用 我们没那么脆弱
[03:57] that we could be knocked off our game that easy. 我们很快就能解决问题
[04:00] Absolutely, Ms. Goodwin. We’re up for the challenge. 当然 古德温女士 我们会搞定挑战的
[04:02] Thank you, Dr. Choi. 谢谢 崔医生
[04:07] – Okay, G.I. Chou. – G.I. Choi. -好的 周大兵 -崔大兵
[04:10] Back to your patients. Increase communication, people. 回去治疗病人吧 大家加强交流
[04:13] No blood is drawn, no test is run, 不抽血 不检查
[04:15] and no medication is dispensed without writing on this board. 所有分发的药品都要记录在白板上
[04:22] Sharon? 莎伦
[04:26] Sharon, listen, I– 莎伦 听着 我…
[04:28] I didn’t want you to find out. 我不想让你发现
[04:30] Then you could’ve taken her to County. 那你应该带她去镇医院
[04:31] But Med was the closest and the best, 但这个医院最近也最好
[04:35] not in small part because of you. 很大程度上是因为你
[04:36] Don’t sweat it, Bert, 别担心了 伯特
[04:37] I’ve got bigger problems to deal with right now. 我现在有更大的问题需要处理
[04:48] I can’t access any of my files. 我什么文件都看不了
[04:51] – What are we supposed to do? – Cross our fingers -我们该怎么办 -祈祷
[04:53] and hope that some guy named Bruce can save the day. 希望某个叫布鲁斯的家伙能拯救我们
[04:56] – I can’t say that I’m optimistic. – Do you know how much research -对此我不乐观 -你知道我的研究
[04:58] that I just have to put on hold now? 要停滞多少吗
[04:59] This–this is unacceptable. 这真是没法忍
[05:02] Oh, easy there, babe. It’s not the end of the world. 冷静 亲爱的 这不是世界末日
[05:05] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[05:06] Because things are seeming a little biblical around here. 因为最近事情可有点多
[05:09] I mean, last night with the rats and then today with the hacks. 昨晚是老鼠 今天又被黑了
[05:12] – Rats? What rats? – In the vents of my apartment. -老鼠 什么老鼠 -在我公寓的通风管道里
[05:16] It kept me up all night last night. 我昨天整晚都没睡
[05:18] Exterminator can’t come in till tomorrow. 除鼠员明天才能来
[05:19] I– 我…
[05:21] I’m gonna have to check into a hotel. 我得去找家旅馆住
[05:23] No, you won’t. 不 不用
[05:24] You stay with me until this is resolved. 解决之前你先暂住在我家
[05:29] Oh, that is exactly what I wanted you to say. 我就想让你说这个
[05:33] Give me that. 给我
[05:35] I need this more than you do. Bye. 我比你更需要它 再见
[05:38] Bye. 再见
[05:42] He can’t catch his breath. 他喘不上气
[05:43] I mean, I tried getting him to– to lie back on the way over, 我本来想让他…来的路上躺一下
[05:45] – but he’s just… – He’s trying hard. -但他… -他在努力
[05:47] Trying to clear his secretions. 想咳出分泌物
[05:48] All right, it’s okay, Desmond. 好了 没事的 德斯蒙德
[05:49] Just try to take a deep breath for me, all right? 来深呼吸 好吗
[05:52] – Does this hurt? – A little. -这样疼吗 -有点
[05:54] Okay. 好
[05:56] His lymph nodes are very swollen. 他的淋巴结非常肿胀
[05:58] Do you know when he started feeling like this? 你知道他什么时候开始这样的吗
[06:00] Um, maybe three weeks ago? 也许三周前吧
[06:02] Never as bad as this. I mean, it would come and go, 从来没有这么严重过 经常反反复复
[06:05] so we just thought he had the flu. 我们以为他只是感冒了
[06:06] It’s been going around his school. 他的学校最近正有流感
[06:08] 102.7. 39.2度
[06:09] He just started running that fever this morning. 他今天早上开始发烧
[06:11] I mean, we got here as fast as we could. 我们已经尽快送他过来了
[06:12] I had to find someone to cover my shift. 我还得找人代班
[06:14] I was out working too. 我当时也在工作
[06:15] I drive for a couple of those ride-share apps. 我是在应用上接单的司机
[06:16] – We’re just scrambling. – I understand. -我们紧赶慢赶的 -我明白
[06:18] – Has he had all his vaccinations? – Yes. -他疫苗都打了吗 -嗯
[06:22] I mean, I–I think so. 我是说 应该吧
[06:24] Okay, let’s get him on an oxygen mask, 给他戴上氧气面罩
[06:25] and give him racemic epi. 给他注射外消旋肾上腺素
[06:26] I’ll be back to check on him soon, okay? 我待会就回来看看他
[06:29] April? 艾普尔
[06:34] – What do you think? – I don’t know. -你怎么看 -我不知道
[06:36] Maybe epiglottitis, maybe mumps. 也许是会厌炎 也许是流行性腮腺炎
[06:38] I mean, who knows if he’s really had all his vaccinations. 谁知道他疫苗有没有都打
[06:41] Let’s give him some sterilized, 先对他进行消毒
[06:42] see if we can’t reduce the swelling, 看看能不能消肿
[06:43] and let’s do a CBC, CMP, 然后测血常规 血液生化
[06:45] blood cultures, and a DR-70. 血培养和肺癌标志物检查
[06:47] Tumor marker? 肿瘤标志物
[06:49] Let’s see if we can get a rush on that. 看看能不能尽快有结果
[06:59] – Sorry. – This board’s a mess. -抱歉 -这个表一团糟
[07:02] Look around. The whole ED’s a mess. 你看看 整个急诊室都一团糟
[07:04] We can’t even send patients upstairs 我们都没法送病患上楼
[07:05] because we don’t know if there’s beds available. 因为我们不知道有没有空床
[07:08] What a nightmare. 真是场噩梦
[07:14] Okay, so before we stitch up your head, 给你脑袋缝针之前
[07:17] I wanna reduce the fracture in your wrist. 我想先减轻你手腕的骨折情况
[07:19] Here, we’ll give you a little ketamine to sedate you. 我们会给你一些克他命用作麻醉
[07:21] I promise you won’t feel a thing. 我保证你什么都感觉不到
[07:24] Sure I can trust you, doc? 我能信任你吗 医生
[07:25] Seems I’m an enemy combatant. 我可是敌方阵营的啊
[07:27] Lover boy here failed to mention 我的爱人没告诉我
[07:28] that his ex-wife is running the place. 这地方是他前妻负责的
[07:30] I told you Sharon was a hospital administrator. 我告诉过你莎伦是一名医院管理人员
[07:32] You didn’t say it was this hospital. 你没告诉我是这家医院
[07:35] Before we get started, 我们开始之前
[07:36] you should know our EMR system’s down, 我得告诉你们我们的电子医疗系统坏了
[07:39] so I can’t pull up your records. 我无法调出你的病历
[07:41] Really? 真的吗
[07:42] Yeah, so I just need to confirm 所以我得确认一下
[07:43] the history you already gave. 你给我们的病史
[07:45] Any medical problems? Prior surgeries? 有什么病史 之前做过手术吗
[07:47] – Anything I should be aware of? – No. -有什么需要告诉我的吗 -没有
[07:49] Okay. You taking any medications? 好吧 你有服用一些药物吗
[07:51] Any allergies to medications? 有对什么药物过敏吗
[07:53] Nada. Got a clean bill of health. 没有 我健康着呢
[07:55] Lyla’s the most active person I’ve ever met. 莱拉是我见过最有活力的人
[07:58] Biking, Tai Chi. 骑单车 打太极
[07:59] We just got back from whitewater rafting in Chile. 我们刚从智利白浪木筏冲浪回来
[08:02] It’s all I can do to keep up with her. 我只能陪她做些这种事
[08:03] Oh, look who’s trying to get in on my good side. 瞧瞧谁在拍我马屁了
[08:05] It’s working. 挺受用的
[08:07] – Let’s do it. – Okay. -开始吧 -好
[08:10] New history and physicals for everyone in the psych ward? 给精神病区所有人做病史和健康评估
[08:12] Not everyone. 不是所有人
[08:13] I mean, if they were admitted before today, 如果他们是今天之前入院的
[08:15] we still have backups. 我们还会有备份
[08:16] Still leaves about six that we lost. 不过还是丢了六个人的
[08:18] So, you know, we just divvy them up. 所以我们分配一下
[08:20] Okay. 好吧
[08:22] Here’s the catch. 请注意
[08:23] Even for us so-called “Normal” people– 即使是我们这些所谓的”正常人”
[08:26] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[08:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:30] Getting hacked, it really creates– 被黑真的是…
[08:32] you know, it’s a– it’s a violation, 这简直是一种违规
[08:34] you know, heightens your vulrability, 放大了你们的弱小之处
[08:35] and that’s obviously magnified 显然还放大了
[08:37] for people who are dealing with, um– 那些人的…
[08:39] Anxiety and paranoia. Of course. 焦虑和偏执 当然了
[08:41] Yeah, yeah. 是的
[08:42] So I think it’s just important to not let them know 所以我觉得重点是不能让他们知道
[08:44] why their histories are being retaken. 为什么要重新录入他们的病史
[08:46] You know, we just gotta– we gotta finesse it a bit. 我们得…我们得用点手段
[08:49] Understood. 明白了
[08:52] I heard that they are having a hard time 听说惠勒医生死后
[08:53] filling the vacancy left by Dr. Wheeler’s death. 找不到人补他的缺
[08:57] The–I’m sorry, the E.D. residency? 你是说急诊住院医生职位吗
[08:59] Yeah. 是的
[09:00] I mean, you just graduated from med school. 你刚从医学院毕业
[09:02] I thought maybe you might know somebody who’s interested? 我想你可能认识对这个职位有兴趣的人
[09:05] Oh, darn it. 该死
[09:06] Hey, Daniel, you got a minute? 丹尼尔 有时间吗
[09:09] Yeah. 嗯
[09:11] Anyway, um, 总之
[09:12] just give me a shout if you’re having any problems. 有问题就叫我
[09:20] So I hear they went zipline in Costa Rica 我听说他们去哥斯达黎加旅游了
[09:24] I thought it was South America somewhere. 我以为是在南美洲的什么地方
[09:27] You knew about this? 你早就知道了
[09:30] Daniel! 丹尼尔
[09:31] I went and had drinks with Burt about a month ago. 我一个月前和伯特去喝了几杯
[09:33] and you know, he let it slip. 他无意中说了
[09:35] A month ago? And you’ve just been sitting on this? 一个月前 你就一直袖手旁观吗
[09:38] Well, I kinda thought it was more up to Burt tell you 我觉得告诉你与否取决于伯特
[09:41] and I adviced not to do exactly that. 而且我建议了他不要那么做
[09:42] Ya, well, he didn’t. 可他没告诉我
[09:44] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:46] You know, it’s not so easy staying neutral. 但是在这些事情里
[09:48] through out all this, you know. 想保持中立也不容易啊
[09:50] You want me to choose sides. 你想让我选一边站
[09:51] I’ll present my loyalty to you right now. 我现在向你表示我的忠诚
[09:53] Not necessary. 没必要
[09:55] I gotta get back to work. 我得回去工作了
[10:05] Swelling’s not coming down. 无法消肿
[10:06] And his sats are dropping. Are we gonna need to intubate? 血氧在下降 我们得插管了吗
[10:08] We can’t. 不行
[10:09] If it spasms down, we could lose his airway. 如果痉挛 他可能无法呼吸
[10:12] Let’s get an analog x-ray up here for a lateral neck, OK? 我们去找类似病例看一下情况
[10:15] Analog? 类似病例
[10:15] What’s going on here? 到底什么情况
[10:16] – Mr. Rosen, please…- I hear -罗森先生 -我听说
[10:17] you guys were hacked. Do I need to take my son to another hospital? 你们医院系统被黑了 我需要让我儿子转院吗
[10:20] I seriously recommand you not moving your son in his current condition. 鉴于你儿子的现状 我强烈建议你不要转院
[10:23] But I can assure you 我可以想你保证
[10:25] that Desmond’s care will not be compromised in the slightest. 我们绝不会降低德斯蒙德的治疗质量
[10:27] Chad. 查德
[10:29] I hope you are right. 希望你是对的
[10:35] Work-up back yet on my seven-year-old? 我七岁病患的化验结果出来了吗
[10:36] The lab got them mixed up with another patient. 导管室把他们跟另外一个病人搞混了
[10:38] They gotta run them again. 他们得重新化验一遍
[10:39] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[10:40] It’s a damn hack. OK? 都怪黑客
[10:43] Oh, Miss Goodwin. 古德温女士
[10:44] When are we getting back online? 什么时候能恢复
[10:45] We’re working on it. 我们正在努力
[10:46] You said that an hour ago. 你一小时前就这么说的
[10:47] I’ve got a dad who wants to pull his kid outta here. 我这个病人的父亲都想让他儿子转院了
[10:50] You gotta stand on the top of the lab. 导管室的锅你得背
[10:53] Don’t worry. 别担心
[10:54] We are at this and we’ll win. 我们会搞定的
[10:56] Hello, help him. 请帮帮他
[10:57] – Incoming – Hello, help. -有病患 -救命
[10:59] My friend’s been shot. 我朋友中枪了
[11:00] – Dr. Choi. – Back out of the way. -崔医生 -让出条路
[11:01] Move, move. 让开
[11:03] I don’t have a room right now. 现在没病房了
[11:04] – Out of the way. – Mags, where we take him to? -都让一让 -麦基 我们把他放哪儿
[11:06] I don’t have a room right now. 现在没房间了
[11:08] – Let me through. – Put him there. -让我过去 -放那
[11:09] Keep the stretcher clear. 准备好担架
[11:11] Lift him up. 托起来
[11:14] Park him on the hallway over there. 带到走廊那边去
[11:15] We’re gonna ride this and we’ll win? 我们真的会搞定吗
[11:17] Keep telling me that. 一定坚持下去
[11:27] Sats 100, BP 102 over 69, heart rate 110. 血氧量100 血压102/69 心率110
[11:31] A little hypotensive and tachycardic. 有些低血压和心动过速
[11:32] Let’s get a 16 in each arm 双臂16规格
[11:34] and bolus a liter of LR on the rapid transfuser, 快速输一升生理盐水
[11:36] and 50 of fentanyl for pain. How’s the leg looking? 和50毫克芬太尼止痛 腿现在怎样
[11:38] A likely entrance hole in the upper right thigh. 大腿右上方疑似有个弹孔
[11:40] Big hematoma. No apparent fracture. 周围血肿得厉害 没有明显骨折
[11:42] All right, Noah, pop quiz. Let’s see how much you recall. 诺亚 我来考考你 看你记得多少
[11:44] After we figure out where the bullet went in, 当我们找到真正的弹孔之后
[11:46] – what do we do? – Count the holes. -我们应该怎么做 -数弹孔
[11:47] If there’s an even number, it came out. 如果是偶数 那意味着子弹没有留在体内
[11:49] Okay. 好的
[11:50] Jason, I need you to grab the rail 杰森 我需要你抓好扶手
[11:51] and roll on your side for me. 自己转个身
[11:55] – Wanna tell me what happened? – I shot him, actually. -你想说说发生了什么吗 -其实是我开的枪
[11:58] Uh, by accident. I thought the safety was on. 是意外 我以为上了保险
[12:01] I’m so sorry, man. We cool? 真是抱歉 朋友 你怪我吗
[12:03] Yeah, don’t sweat it. 没事 别担心
[12:05] – What kinda gun was it? – Uh, 9 mil. -什么枪 -9毫米口径的
[12:07] And you carry it–why? 你为什么有枪
[12:08] You don’t know my neighborhood. 你不知道我们那片社区
[12:10] They got guns, I got a gun. 他们都有枪 我也有
[12:11] Making the world a safer place? 创造美好世界吗
[12:13] I think I might see an exit hole. 我好像看到子弹的出口了
[12:16] It’s tiny, but, uh– 很小 但是…
[12:17] Yeah, too tiny. Probably shrapnel. 没错 太小了 也许是弹片
[12:18] Bullet’s still in there somewhere. 而子弹仍然在里面
[12:19] – We gotta find it. – Systems are still down. -我们得找到它 -系统还没恢复
[12:23] Then we’ll use the tools we have. 那就用我们手头有的工具
[12:38] Hey, Natalie, can I ask you a favor? 娜塔莉 能帮我个忙吗
[12:40] Uh, one second. 等一下
[12:42] Uh, hey, April, can you try and track down Connor for me? 艾普尔 你能帮我找下康纳吗
[12:44] – All right. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[12:46] Sorry, what’s up? 抱歉 怎么了
[12:47] I was gonna give this to Will, but it looks like he’s busy. 我本打算把这个给威尔 但是他看起来好忙
[12:49] – Can I leave it with you? – Sure. -你能帮我转交给他吗 -当然
[12:51] He’s going to watch the game with his brother tonight. 他今晚要跟他弟弟去看比赛
[12:54] I slept in it last night, 我昨晚留宿了
[12:55] and when he left this morning, I was still in bed. 早上他走的时候我还没起床
[12:58] I’d leave it in his locker, 我本可以把它放到他柜子里去
[12:59] but I wanna make sure he gets it. 但我想确保他能够收到
[13:03] – Okay. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[13:05] You’re the best. 你最好了
[13:20] She just said she had a out-of-body experience. 她刚刚说她感觉像是灵魂出窍了
[13:23] Oh, that’s ketamine. 可能是克他命的反应
[13:24] Lyla, do me a favor and follow my finger with your eyes. 莱拉 眼睛跟着我手指动
[13:27] That whole time you were pulling on my wrist, 就好像你们一直拉着我的手
[13:29] I was floating up to the ceiling, 而我的灵魂飘到了天花板上
[13:30] looking down at myself. 我看着身下的自己的肉身
[13:32] It was wonderful, 那种感觉很棒
[13:34] though you may wanna tell the cleaning staff 不过你也许要告诉清洁工人
[13:36] there’s a lot of dust in the light fixtures up there. 灯管固定架上面好多灰尘
[13:38] I’ll have them look into that immediately. 我马上叫他们去看看
[13:40] Are you sure there’s nothing you left out of your history? 你确定你没有漏说你有什么病史和服药记录吗
[13:42] Is something the matter? 有什么问题吗
[13:44] Probably not. 也许没有
[13:45] You’re having a little trouble focusing with your eyes. 你的眼睛聚焦好像有点问题
[13:47] That could be just a reaction to the ketamine, 有可能是服用了克他命的反应
[13:50] but considering you suffered the head injury, though, 但考虑到你头部受了伤
[13:51] I am thinking I wanna bring someone in from neurology, 我想我还是叫神经科的大夫来瞧瞧吧
[13:54] just to rule some things out. 就排除些可能性
[13:56] You know what? I’m sorry, 抱歉 是这样
[13:57] there is one thing that I left out of my history. 有一条病史我似乎漏掉了
[14:00] Elavil. I take it for insomnia. 我服用过阿米替林来治失眠
[14:03] You never said you had trouble sleeping. 你从来没说过你睡不好觉
[14:04] It’s not an every night thing. 又不是每天晚上都睡不好
[14:06] Is it possible that, um, 很有可能只是
[14:08] the drug had a bad interaction with the ketamine? 药物和克他命有不良反应
[14:11] Yes, that might explain it. 没错 可能就是这个原因
[14:13] Oh, good. 那就好
[14:15] Then mystery solved. 问题解决了
[14:25] Tell you this. 跟你说
[14:26] He could have come in here with Beyonce, 就算他陪着碧昂丝进来
[14:27] and it’d still be a step down from you. 也还是赶不上你
[14:29] You don’t have to say that. 你不用这么说
[14:31] – It’s true. – He’s lost weight. -真的 -他瘦了
[14:33] Mm-hmm. Could’ve been worse. 是啊 已经够可以了
[14:36] Could’ve been a blonde. 万一找个金发妞呢
[14:42] – Ms. Goodwin. – Dr. Halstead. -古德温女士 -霍斯特德医生
[14:46] Any chance you got ahold of Lyla’s records yet? 你现在能拿到莱拉的医疗记录了吗
[14:48] Are you kidding me? How? 你逗我呢 去哪拿
[14:50] I’ve got no idea when things are gonna get here. 什么时候送来我都不知道
[14:52] Well, in that case, let’s repeat her labs, 这样的话 就再给她做一次常规化验吧
[14:54] but this time add coags and a d-dimer. 不过这次加测血凝率和血浆D-二聚体
[14:55] Whoa, whoa, I thought you were wrapping things up with her. 等等 你不是说她已经快完事出院了吗
[14:57] Her head lac’s not repaired yet, Maggie. 她的头部伤口还没缝合呢 麦基
[14:59] She’s not going anywhere anyway. 反正她一时半会儿也走不了
[15:01] I hope this is not another one of your wild goose chases. 我希望这次不是你没谱瞎猜
[15:04] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[15:05] It means keeping Bert in the E.D. 我的意思是把伯特拖在急诊室里
[15:08] is the last opposite of what Goodwin needs right now. 恰恰是古德温最最不想要的事
[15:10] Well, this is a hospital, Maggie. 这里是医院 麦基
[15:11] I know I don’t need to remind you whose needs come first. 我想用不着我提醒你谁的需要放在第一位
[15:14] You want new labs? Fine. 你想做化验 好啊
[15:17] We’re doing paper today. 今天只能有纸办公
[15:20] How ’bout filling these out? 您先填个表吧
[15:29] Hey, what do we got? 什么情况
[15:31] You’ve really gotta retrace all your steps. 真是每一步都得小心谨慎
[15:35] I don’t understand 我不明白
[15:36] why the network isn’t constantly backing itself up. 为什么医院的网络没有随时进行备份
[15:39] Hard drives are so cheap these days. 这年头硬盘这么便宜
[15:42] Hey, Dr. Charles says, um, 话说 查尔斯医生说
[15:45] they’re looking to fill the open residency in the E.D. 急诊室有个住院医生的位置空出来了
[15:48] That’s great news, isn’t it? 这不是好消息吗
[15:51] – Why? – ‘Cause now you can take it. -为什么 -因为你可以去补缺啊
[15:52] Isn’t that the position that you wanted 在查尔斯医生把你调到精神科之前
[15:54] before Dr. Charles pulled you into psychiatry? 你不就是想干这个职位吗
[15:56] You’re missing the point, Joey. 你搞错重点了 乔伊
[15:58] What point? 什么重点
[15:59] Why would Dr. Ch– 为什么查尔斯医生
[16:02] Why would Dr. Charles bring this up in the first place? 为什么查尔斯医生突然提起这件事了
[16:05] I mean, he sounded innocent enough, 他听起来好像没别的意思
[16:08] and since I just graduated med school, 而且因为我刚从医学院毕业
[16:09] maybe I knew someone who’d want the job, 没准我会知道有人想要这份工作
[16:11] but I can’t help thinking that he’s got some kind of agenda. 但我总是忍不住猜想他是不是有别的什么目的
[16:16] Is he dissatisfied with my performance? 是不是他对我的表现不满意
[16:18] – Is he trying to get rid of me? – Well, look at it this way. -是不是他想赶我走 -你不如这么看
[16:20] Everyone thought that you were really good 也许是大家都认为你在急诊方面
[16:21] in emergency medicine. 真的很厉害
[16:24] Is that supposed to make me feel better? 你这算是安慰我吗
[16:27] Yeah. 是啊
[16:31] You know, Joey, 告诉你 乔伊
[16:33] you and I don’t communicate very well. 我现在简直没法和你交流了
[16:40] You see there? 看见了吗
[16:41] Look how narrow this boy’s trachea is. 你看这孩子的气管有多窄
[16:42] It’s no wider than a cocktail straw. 还赶不上吸管粗呢
[16:45] I assume you’ve started a work-up? 你已经开始治疗了吗
[16:46] Still gummed up in the lab. 化验结果还没出来
[16:47] I started treating him for epiglottitis, 我先按照会厌炎给他治疗
[16:48] but that’s clearly not the problem. 但是显然治标不治本
[16:50] Lymphs? 是淋巴的问题吗
[16:51] It’s hard to exclude cancer from the differential. 从症状上看很难排除癌症
[16:53] We need to address his airway issue. 我们需要治疗他的气管问题
[16:55] Can we remove the lymph nodes? Get a biopsy? 能切除淋巴结吗 做个活检
[16:57] Surgically, we’re never gonna get an ET tube down him 从手术角度讲 他这个情况根本做不了
[17:00] in this condition, and Marty’s gonna be hesitant 气管插管 而马蒂肯定不会愿意
[17:01] – to put him under general. – So what can we do? -给他做全身麻醉 -那我们该怎么办
[17:06] How still do you think this kid can be? 你觉得这孩子能忍住多久不动
[17:11] What’s that you’re spraying on him? 你在往他身上喷什么
[17:13] Ethyl chloride. 乙基氯
[17:14] And you’re positive he won’t feel anything? 你确定他什么都感觉不到吗
[17:15] Maybe a slight pinch, but that’s it. 可能有点小刺痛 不过就一点点
[17:17] Now the most important thing 现在最最重要的
[17:19] is for you to stay extremely still 就是我们在开始之后
[17:21] while we’re doing this, Desmond. 你千万不能动 德斯蒙德
[17:22] – You think you can do that? – Yeah. -你能做到吗 -能
[17:24] You know what I find works sometimes? 你知道我的小诀窍吗
[17:26] Is if you close your eyes 只要你闭上眼睛
[17:27] and you squeeze my hand as hard as you can until it’s over. 用尽全身的力气抓紧我的手就能忍过去
[17:29] How does that sound? Good? Okay. 你说好不好 好吧
[17:33] So…okay. Okay. 那么 开始吧
[17:43] Oh, God. 天啊
[17:44] – Mommy? – It’s okay, D. -妈妈 -没事的 D
[17:46] – Mommy? – Just a little bit longer. -妈妈 -再忍一下
[17:49] – No! – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. -不要 -好了好了好了
[17:52] Okay. 好了
[17:55] – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. -很抱歉 -没关系
[17:56] I think we got enough tissue to send to pathology. 我们采集到的组织已经足够送去病理科化验了
[18:02] You should see this, Jason. It’s cool. 你真该看看 杰森 太酷了
[18:05] The bullet’s, like, in your heart. 那子弹好像就在你心脏里
[18:06] Cool for you. 光你觉得酷
[18:08] He shot me in the leg. 他打中的是我的腿
[18:09] What the hell is it doing up here? 子弹怎么跑心脏去了
[18:11] Bullets travel in unexpected ways. 子弹转移到哪很难说
[18:13] Well, we need to get that out, right? 你们总得把子弹取出来吧
[18:14] One step at a time. 一步一步来吧
[18:15] I can’t tell yet whether it’s actually in the heart 我还是说不准子弹是在你的心脏内部
[18:16] or just behind it. 还是在后方
[18:18] Well, what about those X-rays we took earlier? 我们之前不是拍了X光片了吗
[18:21] Well, they’re not that precise. 那也仍然不够精确
[18:23] Well, find something that is. 那就找个精确的东西来
[18:24] What about that MIR machine? 那个什么盒子共振怎么样
[18:26] MRI? And it’s not, um, usable right now. 你是说核磁共振 现在没法用
[18:29] – What do you mean? – Look, if we can figure out -什么叫没法用 -如果我们能查清
[18:31] the path the bullet took to get to your chest, 子弹射入你胸膛的路径
[18:32] we should be able to determine exactly where it is. 那我们就应该能断定子弹的准确位置了
[18:35] There are only two options, right? 只有两种可能性吧
[18:36] Right, well, either it caromed to your midsection, 对 要么是子弹反弹进入了你的躯干部
[18:38] or it hitched a ride up through your venous system. 要么是被静脉系统冲进去的
[18:40] Good. Grab a DPL. 那好 去做灌洗吧
[18:42] Uh, DPL? 什么灌洗
[18:43] A Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage. 诊断性腹腔灌洗
[18:45] We’re gonna insert a needle in your abdomen, 我们会在你的腹腔中插入针管
[18:47] fill it with fluid, 装满液体
[18:48] then drain it to see if there’s any internal bleeding. 然后再清空 看看是否有内出血
[18:50] Don’t worry, we’ll drape off this area 别担心 在插入弗利导尿管之前
[18:52] before we insert the Foley. 我们会把这里遮挡起来
[18:54] What do you mean, “Insert the Foley”? 什么叫插入弗利导尿管
[18:56] Oh, this goes up your urethra. 这个会插进你的尿道
[18:59] First you shoot me, 你先是打伤我
[19:01] then you bring me to a place from the Dark Ages. 又把我带到这种暗黑系医院
[19:04] You really suck, Marius. 你真是好样的 马里斯
[19:08] My fault. 我错了
[19:14] Excuse me. 不好意思
[19:16] Hey, Bert, 伯特
[19:19] can I ask you– 我想问下
[19:21] have you talked to the children about this? 这事你跟孩子们聊过吗
[19:25] Not yet. 还没有
[19:26] I was waiting to see if it was serious or not. 我想先看看我是不是认真的
[19:28] And is it? 是吗
[19:31] Sharon– 莎伦…
[19:32] You know, maybe, you should speak to your children. 也许 你应该跟你的孩子们聊聊
[19:41] Oh, man, she’s a trip wire. 天哪 她可真是一碰就炸
[19:43] How’d you expect her to react? 你指望她有什么反应
[19:45] This city is filthy with hospitals, 这座城市有这么多医院
[19:47] but you decided to come here. 你却非得来这里
[19:49] To do what? 想干什么
[19:51] – To rub it in Sharon’s face? – Oh, come on. -想秀莎伦一脸吗 -别瞎说
[19:54] How old is she anyway? 那女的多大了
[19:56] What does that have to do with anything? 这跟她多大有什么关系
[19:57] Okay. When did you meet her? 好吧 你什么时候认识她的
[20:00] I know what you’re implying. 我知道你在暗示什么
[20:03] Lyla wasn’t even in the picture 我跟莎伦分开很久之后
[20:05] till way after Sharon and I split up. 才认识的莱拉
[20:07] Split up? 分开
[20:10] You walked out on her. 是你抛弃了她
[20:20] Okay, so Bruce is no closer to fixing this malware. 布鲁斯还没找到方法解决恶意软件入侵
[20:23] And the FBI? 联调局那边呢
[20:24] Oh, come on, let’s not hold our breath there. 得了吧 不用指望他们
[20:27] You know, I– 我觉得…
[20:28] I think it’s time to consider putting the hospital on bypass. 我们应该考虑让医院开启暂停模式
[20:32] What is that? Sending patients to other hospitals? 什么意思 把患者送去其他医院吗
[20:34] Do you know how much revenue that is gonna cost? 你知道这需要多大的费用开销吗
[20:37] A few hundred thousand. 几十万
[20:38] That’s just today. You can double it tomorrow. 一天就得这么多 明天会加倍
[20:40] I mean, the board is gonna plotz. 董事会肯定会崩溃
[20:41] What do you suggest then? We’re full up. 那你觉得应该怎么办 医院满员了
[20:44] My doctors are treating gunshot wounds in the hallway. 医生已经开始在走廊里治疗枪伤患者了
[20:47] Listen… 这样吧…
[20:50] we keep a little cash on-hand for a rainy day, okay? 院里总会留一点现金做急用的 对吧
[20:54] So we could pay this ransom, and no one would ever know. 我们可以把赎金交了 没人会知道的
[20:56] – No. – Why not? -不行 -为什么不行
[20:57] And do not say, “Because it’s bad precedent.” 你可别说 “不能开这样的先例”
[21:00] It’s a horrendous precedent. 这个先例绝对不能开
[21:01] These hackers are putting people’s lives at risk. 这次黑客入侵威胁到许多人的生命
[21:05] They’re compromising their care. 患者无法得到应有的照料
[21:07] You can’t reward behavior like that. 绝对不能助长这样的行为
[21:09] Besides, you pay them now, 再说 这次给了钱
[21:11] what stops them from doing it again 万一他们下次找隔壁医院
[21:13] or holding the hospital next-door hostage? 再用同样的招数勒索怎么办
[21:15] I don’t care about the hospital next-door. 我不管隔壁医院如何
[21:20] We cannot let them win, Peter. 不能让他们赢 彼得
[21:26] You wanna stick to your guns, that’s fine, 你要是想坚持来硬的 我也不介意
[21:28] but you are the one who’s gonna tell the board. 但到时候由你来跟董事会汇报
[21:31] Spread the word and notify IDPH 把消息放出去 告诉公共卫生部
[21:33] the hospital’s now on full diversion. 医院进入全员转移模式
[21:36] Yes, ma’am. 明白
[21:40] Give me IDPH. 接公共卫生部
[21:46] Yeah, I need a home for a chest pain, 我们有一位胸痛患者
[21:47] a dog bite, and a flu. Thank you. 一位狗咬伤患者和流感患者 谢谢
[21:50] You got any room? 你们有空房间吗
[21:52] Thank you. I owe you. 谢谢 拜托了
[21:53] Leah, tell any walk-ins who can fend themselves 莉亚 告诉所有能自理的患者
[21:56] that we’ll be arranging for transport to Rush and Mercy. 我们准备转移患者到急诊救护医院
[21:59] Okay? 懂了吗
[22:03] Have you heard from pathology yet? 病理科有回复了吗
[22:04] Let me give them another call. 我再给他们打一个
[22:06] Please. 谢谢
[22:09] It’s busy. I’ll check back in a minute. 忙音 我一分钟后再试试
[22:12] Okay. 好
[22:14] You look worried. 你似乎很担心
[22:16] I do? That’s not good. 是吗 这样不好
[22:19] I just… 就是…
[22:22] I lost so many kids to cancer this year 今年太多孩子死于癌症了
[22:24] that every time one comes in now, with the same symptoms, 现在只要有患者出现类似症状
[22:27] I just–I can’t help but feel the fear rising in me, 我就 控制不住内心的恐惧
[22:30] and it’s all I can do to control it, 我只能努力稳定情绪
[22:32] so that I don’t scare the family. 这样才不会吓到家属
[22:34] Dr. Manning, I’ve got your biopsy results. 曼宁医生 活检结果出来了
[22:37] Pathology called me in. 病理科叫我过去了
[22:38] Why is an epidemiologist getting called in on this? 为什么会叫一个流行病专家过去
[22:46] Coccidioidomycosis? 球孢子虫病
[22:47] Otherwise known as Valley Fever, 又被称为溪谷热
[22:49] and it’s highly infectious. 传染性非常高
[22:51] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[22:53] You realize this is a serious illness? 你知道这种病很严重吧
[22:54] Yes. No, yes, absolutely. 对 我知道
[22:58] but at least it isn’t cancer. 但至少不是癌症
[23:03] That’s what’s causing the fever and the swelling? 发热和肿胀的原因是这个吗
[23:04] A fungal infection? 真菌感染
[23:06] Spores are typically found in soil, 孢子一般存在于土地中
[23:08] predominantly in desert locales. 主要分布在干燥区域
[23:10] Valley Fever is an endemic of the Great Lakes region. 溪谷热是大湖区的地方性疾病
[23:12] Have you spent anytime in the Southwest recently? 你们最近去过西南部地区吗
[23:14] California? Nevada? Arizona? 加利福尼亚州 内华达州 亚利桑那州
[23:17] No, Desmond’s never been further away from home 没有 德斯蒙德从来没有去过那么远
[23:19] – than Grand Rapids. – None of us has. -最多到大急流市 -我们都没去过
[23:21] Okay, well, we’d like to start your son 好 我们先为你儿子
[23:23] on a round of IV antifungals right away. 静脉输一些抗真菌液
[23:25] But I do have to warn you, 但是我要提醒你们
[23:26] it’s strong medicine with the potential of side effects. 药效很强 可能伴随着潜在副作用
[23:28] – but it is what he needs. – Thank you, doctors. -但确实是他需要的 -谢谢各位医生
[23:31] I’ll get started on Desmond. 我去帮德斯蒙德治疗
[23:33] I… I’m sorry.. 请稍等
[23:34] but you son is the second person I’ve seen with this disease. 你儿子是我所知的第二位此病患者
[23:37] I’m gonna need a detailed history from the both of you. 我需要你们告知所有细节
[23:39] It could help me find the source of the infection. 这有助于我找到感染源
[23:41] I mean, can we do this later? 能不能晚点再说
[23:42] We just wanna be ?with our child right now. 我们只想去陪着孩子
[23:44] It’s important ?that we find this 我们有必要尽快查清根源
[23:46] before someone else’s child gets infected. 以免别的孩子被传染
[23:48] I can sit with you one at a time if that’s better. 如果方便的话 我可以一个一个地谈
[23:50] You go. Be with Desmond. 你去吧 陪着德斯蒙德
[23:54] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[23:57] At first, I thought it was just the sedation. 开始 我以为只是因为镇静剂的作用
[23:59] You know, but her eyes– she’s just not able to focus. 但她的眼睛 她没法聚焦
[24:01] I had her fix on my finger from about this distance. 我让她盯着我的手指 大概这么远
[24:04] They dart back and forth to a random space over here. 她的眼睛会来回晃到这边随机的一个地方
[24:06] – Almost mechanical. – A square wave . -跟机械似的 -方波
[24:09] Exactly. 没错
[24:10] So any time I get a–an eye thing after a fall on the head, 每次我碰到头部撞击后眼睛有问题的情况
[24:13] I’m thinking, you know, possible stroke, but– 我就想 可能是中风 但是
[24:15] Did your work-up come back negative? 你的检查结果并不是
[24:18] Yeah. 对
[24:19] Any idea what else this might be? 知不知道还有什么别的可能性
[24:21] Could be anything from a basal ganglia disorder to normal aging. 基底神经节紊乱 正常年龄老化都有可能
[24:24] It’s impossible to tell without a head CT or an MRI. 没有头部CT或核磁共振无法确定
[24:29] You know, maybe if you just examine her yourself– 也许你可以自己检查她…
[24:31] Do I need to explain the definition of impossible to you? 我是不是需要跟你解释”无法”的定义
[24:34] I’m a neurosurgeon, not a magician. 我是神经外科医生 不是魔术师
[24:36] Just find someone who can get the scans back up and running, 去找一个可以让扫描恢复运行的人
[24:38] and then maybe we can all do our jobs. 然后也许我们就可以正常工作了
[24:44] Any word on when we might be getting our network back? 有没有什么时候能恢复网络的消息
[24:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[24:50] You think they still need my tablet? 你觉得他们还需要我的平板吗
[24:52] I’m afraid so, Dr. Charles. 恐怕还需要 查尔斯医生
[24:54] Dr. Charles, hey, about those H and Ps, 查尔斯医生 关于那些病史和身体检查
[24:57] Mrs. Kornbluth in Room 17– 17房的考恩布鲁斯太太
[24:58] she was admitted experiencing hallucinations. 她被诊断为处于幻觉阶段
[25:00] – Okay, okay? – At intake, -好的 然后呢 -门诊时
[25:02] it was determined that she was having a psychotic episode, 她被诊断为精神病发作
[25:04] but after speaking with her, 但跟她聊过之后
[25:05] I think she simply might’ve had an adverse reaction to Ambien. 我觉得她只是对安眠药有不良反应
[25:08] You know, this has all proven to be 我只想说一切都证明了
[25:09] an incredible inconvenience, I just wanna say. 这样实在太不方便了
[25:11] I cannot believe that our patients’ psychiatric histories 我不敢相信我们病人的精神病史
[25:13] aren’t hosted on a separate secure network, 没有保存在一个独立的安全网络上
[25:15] and that HIPPA hadn’t mandated that. 而且健康保险便利和责任法案还不强制执行
[25:16] Moving forward, you know, maybe… 正在努力 也许…
[25:18] But in the mean time, uh, 但同时
[25:20] it might’ve been beneficial for us to retrace our steps. 也许重新检查对我们来说有好处
[25:22] I am running some tests now, but I think we might be able to 我现在在做一些检查 但我觉得我们也许
[25:26] discharge Mrs. Kornbluth later today. 今天晚一点可以让考恩布鲁斯太太出院
[25:28] There’s the I.T. guy. 信息技术员在这儿
[25:30] Bruce… 布鲁斯
[25:41] Old rule of thumb, 根据经验
[25:43] if you can read through the bag, the test is negative. 如果你能透视袋子 检查结果就是阴性
[25:49] So there’s no bleeding in the abdomen? 所以腹腔没有出血吗
[25:52] – No. – Well, that’s good news, right? -没有 -这是好消息啊 对吗
[25:57] So you want me to crack this guy’s chest open 所以你想让我凭直觉
[25:59] and put him on bypass on a hunch? 给这个人开胸搭桥吗
[26:01] Not a hunch. The diagnosis of exclusion. 不是凭直觉 用除外诊断法
[26:04] – And what if you’re wrong? – He’s not wrong. -如果你错了呢 -他没错
[26:06] I mean, the DPL ruled out 腹腔灌洗排除了
[26:07] the bullet travelling through the peritoneum, 子弹经过腹腔的可能性
[26:09] and if it went through the retroperitoneum, 如果它穿过了腹膜后腔
[26:11] then he would have reported back pain, 那他肯定会说他背痛
[26:13] so it had to have embolized. 所以肯定有栓塞
[26:16] Dr. Choi– he knows his stuff. 崔医生 他很在行
[26:18] It’s how he does it on the battlefield. 他在战场上就是这么做的
[26:25] So we can’t just transfer this guy 所以我们不能把这个病人转到
[26:26] to another trauma center with a working CT? 别的有CT可用的创伤治疗中心吗
[26:28] Too risky. 太冒险了
[26:29] He could decompensate at any moment, 他随时都有可能代谢失调
[26:31] and every second we wait just ups the risk 而且我们等待的每一秒钟都会增加
[26:32] of a massive pulmonary embolism. 大量肺栓塞的风险
[26:34] – All right, I’ll call the O.R. – Thanks. -好的 我打给手术室 -谢谢
[26:36] I don’t understand what is taking so long. 我不明白为什么要花这么长时间
[26:39] – Get him going. I’ll meet you up there. – Yeah. -送他过去 我们楼上见 -好
[26:40] If I could just access my files, 如果我可以查看我的文件
[26:41] I’m sure I could find a link between these cases. 我肯定可以找到这些病例的联系
[26:43] I’m sorry, but I was told by I.T. 很遗憾 但信息部跟我说
[26:45] that the malware is quite sophisticated. 这个恶意软件极为复杂
[26:48] Then why don’t you just pay the ransom? 那你为什么不直接付赎金
[26:49] It’s not that simple, Robin. 没那么简单 罗宾
[26:52] But it is that simple. 可就有那么简单啊
[26:53] It’s–it’s right there on every screen. 每个 每个屏幕上都有
[26:54] Easy instructions to pay the ransom 很简单的指示 怎么付赎金
[26:57] and obtain a decryption key. 拿破解密钥
[26:58] A three-year-old could figure it out. 一个三岁小孩都能看懂
[26:59] Hey, Robin, what’s, uh– what’s going on? 罗宾 发生 发生什么事了
[27:01] What’s going on is there might be 发生的事就是可能有
[27:02] an epidemic of Valley Fever breaking out, and no one seems to care. 谷热传染病爆发 但好像没有人在乎
[27:05] Let me remind you, Ms. Charles, 我提醒你一下 查尔斯小姐
[27:07] in case the air is too thin to breathe atop that soap box, 以免道德高地上的空气过于稀薄影响你思考
[27:11] that you are an epidemiologist, 你是一个流行病医生
[27:14] and I am the one responsible for running this hospital. 而我才是负责运营这个医院的人
[27:17] Why don’t we just take a second to cool down? 不如我们还是先冷静一下吧
[27:20] – Why don’t we? – Don’t handle me. -确实 -别碰我
[27:38] Barry Lindheim again. 又是巴里·林德海姆
[27:40] Thinks you’re dodging his calls. 觉得你故意不接电话
[27:41] Smart man. Tell him you can’t find me. 聪明人 跟他说你没找到我
[27:44] Okay. 好的
[28:07] Back online? 网络恢复了吗
[28:09] I guess this means that we are off of bypass? 我想这意思就是我们不要找支援了吧
[28:11] Yes, we are off of bypass. 对 我们不用找支援了
[28:13] Hallelujah. Thank you, Sharon. 哈利路亚 谢谢你 莎伦
[28:15] No, no, thank him. He’s the real hero. 不 不 谢谢他 他才是真正的英雄
[28:17] Bruce, great job. 布鲁斯 干得好
[28:19] I’m sorry, I-I didn’t do anything. 不好意思 我 我什么都没有做
[28:22] What? 什么
[28:26] The system came back up on its own. 系统自动恢复了
[28:28] Someone must’ve paid the ransom. 肯定有人付了赎金
[28:32] You didn’t authorize this? 你没有授权吗
[28:34] Then who did? 那是谁
[28:50] Peter… 彼得
[28:52] I thought we agreed we weren’t gonna pay the ransom. 我以为我们一致同意不付赎金
[28:54] We didn’t pay the ransom. 我们没有付赎金
[28:56] – Then what happened? – Who knows. -那是怎么回事 -谁知道
[28:58] Look, maybe the hackers felt the feds were getting close, 也许黑客觉得联调局快查到他们了
[29:00] and they bailed. 然后就退缩了
[29:01] In any case, the problem’s been resolved, 无论如何 问题解决了
[29:03] and we can get back to business, saving lives, making money. 我们可以恢复营业 拯救生命 赚取钱财
[29:07] Someone countermanded my orders, Peter. 有人违背了我的命令 彼得
[29:10] Sharon, whoever that person was, 莎伦 无论那个人是谁
[29:11] they did us a huge favor, 他们帮了我们一个大忙
[29:12] so let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth, okay? 所以我们就不要对礼物吹毛求疵了 好吗
[29:20] Preliminary visual inspection shows no pericardial effusion. 初步肉眼观察 没有心包积液
[29:24] Thank you, Dr. Bardovi. 谢谢 巴多维医生
[29:27] I was just informed that we’re back online, 我刚得知我们的网络刚恢复了
[29:29] in case that’s pertinent. 说一声以防有用
[29:31] Well, we’re not gonna close him back up 我们不会突然停下
[29:33] and send him to radiology just to wind up where we are now, 把他缝好再送去放射科
[29:36] so let’s ultrasound the heart directly 所以把超声仪正对心脏
[29:38] and see if we can’t find the bullet. 看看能不能找到子弹
[29:44] There, in the right ventricle. 那里 在右心室
[29:46] Yeah, that could be our culprit. 没错 那就是我们的凶手
[29:48] Scalpel? 手术刀
[29:59] Forceps? 钳状骨针
[30:18] Nice work. 干得漂亮
[30:19] I guess that Navy training wasn’t a waste after all. 看来海军训练还是有用的
[30:21] That’s how we do it on the battlefield. 我们在战场上就是这么做的
[30:22] Well, if it hadn’t worked, I would’ve blamed you anyway. 但如果没成功 我是会怪你的
[30:24] I know. 我知道
[30:27] Hey, Dr. Rhodes, I don’t know if you heard, 罗德斯医生 我不知道你是否听说
[30:29] but somebody paid the ransom, 有人付了赎金
[30:31] an open violation of hospital policy. 公然违反了医院条例
[30:34] What, you think it was me? I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin, 什么 你觉得是我吗 抱歉 古德温女士
[30:36] but as much as I would like to take credit, I didn’t do it. 即使我也很想归功于我 但不是我
[30:39] Well, somebody paid. 有人付了
[30:42] Was it you, Sam? 是你吗 萨姆
[30:43] My kid starts Sarah Lawrence in the fall. 我的孩子今秋入学莎拉劳伦斯学院
[30:45] Not a chance in hell I’m cutting a check that size 我是绝对不会拿这么大一笔钱出来
[30:47] to solve your problem. 帮你解决问题的
[30:49] Okay, so you’re telling me 好 所以你们的意思是
[30:50] nobody here knows anything about this? 这里没人知道到底是怎么回事
[30:53] You got a second? 你有空吗
[30:55] What? You–you think I need a timeout? 怎么了 你觉得我需要休息一下吗
[30:57] No. 不是
[30:57] I’m not endorsing any kind of palace coup, 我不赞同任何宫廷政变
[31:00] but I just– 但我…
[31:01] I understand any number of motivations 某个人去付那个赎金
[31:03] why somebody would wanna get that thing paid. 他的种种动机我都能理解
[31:06] I’ve completely freaked myself out 我自己也很惊讶
[31:08] how much I miss this thing, you know, 我居然这么想念它
[31:09] which has clearly become a powerful tool 它俨然已经成为
[31:11] that I use to maintain distance between myself and the world, 我用来保持自己和世界的距离的有力工具
[31:15] you know– control my environment. 你懂的 为了控制我的周围环境
[31:17] And that’s a slippery slope, man– 那真是一场我们所有人的
[31:18] control, you know– for all of us. 控制感的滑铁卢
[31:21] I mean, one second you’re steady in command. 上一秒还稳稳地发号施令
[31:22] Next second, it’s like– ahh, rogue wave, you know, 下一秒 就是巨浪
[31:26] hackers, relationships we can’t control. 黑客 感情 我们都无法控制
[31:28] Come on, Daniel. 得了吧 丹尼尔
[31:30] Are you trying to bait and switch me? 你是想转移我的注意力吗
[31:32] I’m not in denial. I know my husband is gone. 我没有否认 我知道我丈夫离开了
[31:35] I may never get a good answer for why he left, 我可能永远无法得知他离开的原因
[31:38] but I sure as hell can find out who paid that ransom. 但我肯定能找到是谁付了赎金
[31:47] Your son is taking well to the medication. 你们儿子的治疗很有效
[31:49] Hopefully in a couple days, 顺利的话 再过几天
[31:50] he’ll be able to take this orally and we can send him home. 他就能口服药剂 就可以出院了
[31:53] Thank you, Dr. Manning. 谢谢 曼宁医生
[31:55] I’m glad we brought him here. 我很庆幸我们送他来这里
[31:58] We did, however, get your test results back as well. 不过你们的检查结果也出来了
[32:01] Ivie, yours came back negative. 艾薇 你的检测结果是阴性
[32:02] Chad, however, you tested positive. 但查德 你的结果是阳性
[32:05] Positive? But I feel fine. 阳性 但我没什么感觉啊
[32:07] It just means you’ve come in contact with a spore. 这只能说你的还在潜伏期
[32:09] A lot of people never become symptomatic, 很多人永远不会有症状
[32:11] but moving forward, it is something to monitor. 但从长远说 这是需要控制的
[32:13] Mr. Rawls, I think I found a connection 罗尔斯先生 我想我找到
[32:15] between Desmond and my other patient. 德斯蒙德和我另一位病人的联系了
[32:18] You told me earlier you use your car to ride-share. 你之前说过你是开顺风车的
[32:20] – Yeah. Why? – My patient last week– -是的 怎么了 -我上周那个病人
[32:23] she rode in your car 18 days ago. 她18天前坐过你的车
[32:26] I mean, if you say so. 你这么说那就是吧
[32:27] No way I can remember everyone I drove. 我也不可能记住所有我载过的人
[32:28] Did you park it here? I’d like to take a look at it. 你把车停在这里了吗 我想去查看一下
[32:31] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[32:32] Why would my car be making people sick? 为什么我的车会让大家生病
[32:40] I apologize, Lyla, for the delay. 抱歉 莱拉 迟了这么久
[32:42] I know you must be eager to get out of here. 我知道你一定很想出院
[32:44] Yeah, are you gonna stitch me up or what? 是的 你是来帮我缝合还是怎么
[32:46] I am, uh, 我是
[32:47] but now that our imaging system’s come back online, 但既然我们的系统已经恢复
[32:49] I’d–I’d like to get you down for a CT scan of your head first. 我想先带你去照个头部CT
[32:53] I just grazed my head. 我只是头部擦伤
[32:54] – It’s really not a big deal. – I hear ya. -这不是什么大事 -我知道
[32:56] Still, standard of care requires me to get a head CT, 但是护理标准要求我给你拍头部CT
[32:59] so blame it on insurance companies, if you must. 如果你要怪就去怪保险公司吧
[33:02] I couldn’t, uh, decide what to get, 我不知道该买什么
[33:04] so I bought the whole rack. 所以我把整货架的都买了
[33:09] Did I miss something? 我错过什么了吗
[33:12] Dr. Halstead just said 霍尔斯特德医生刚刚说
[33:14] that it might be a couple more hours until he can stitch me up. 还要几个小时他才能帮我缝合
[33:17] You mind running to my place and walking the dog? 你能不能去我家帮我遛一下狗
[33:20] No, of course. I’ll hurry back. 当然没问题 我很快就回来
[33:23] Okay, thanks, babe. 好 谢谢 宝贝
[33:31] Why do I get the impression there’s something going on 为什么你的表情像是在说
[33:33] you don’t want either of us to know? 你有些事不想我们知道
[33:39] You don’t have to send me down for the CT scan. 你不需要送我去照CT
[33:43] I can tell you what it’s gonna show. 我可以告诉你结果
[33:52] Dr. Halstead, I got a message you wanted to see me. 霍尔斯特德医生 我收到消息说你要见我
[33:55] Yes and no. 半对半错
[33:57] Actually, Ms. Dempsey would like to speak with you. 其实是邓普西女士有话要和你说
[34:03] Why? 为什么
[34:15] I was told you wanted to speak with me. 听说你有话要和我说
[34:17] Yes, thank you. 是的 谢谢
[34:20] Yeah, this is pretty much as awkward as I imagined, 是啊 真是如我想象得一样尴尬
[34:24] but now that I told Dr. Halstead, 但既然我告诉了霍斯特德医生
[34:26] I assumed it was a matter of time 我想医院的领导知道这件事
[34:27] before the head of the hospital found out as well. 不过是时间问题了
[34:31] Last year, I was diagnosed with a disease called 去年我被诊断出患了一种
[34:34] progressive supranuclear palsy, PSP, 名为进行性核上麻痹的病 又叫PSP
[34:38] which is a poor relation to Parkinson’s. 和帕金森病有点关系
[34:40] I’m familiar with PSP. 我知道PSP
[34:43] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[34:45] What’s your prognosis? 你的预后是什么
[34:48] Five more years, maybe ten. 五年 或者十年
[34:53] What are you gonna do? Seize the day, right? 你会怎么办 抓住每一天 对吧
[34:57] I’m still able to hide the symptoms for the most part, 我现在还可以基本上掩盖症状
[35:03] at least from lay people, 至少是在外行面前
[35:07] which is why I wanted to talk to you. 所以我想告诉你
[35:10] You haven’t told Bert, have you? 你还没有告诉伯特 对吧
[35:14] Wanna scare off a potential guy lickety-split? 为什么要这么快把潜在情人吓跑呢
[35:17] Tell him in three years you won’t be able to swallow 告诉他三年后我就无法吞咽
[35:21] or chew… 或咀嚼
[35:24] or breathe without their help. 或者没人帮助就无法呼吸
[35:30] I didn’t get a lot of calls for a second date, 很少有人找我第二次约会
[35:34] so when I met Bert… 所以我认识伯特时…
[35:38] Look– 听我说…
[35:40] Bert and I may have run our course, 我和伯特虽然还有些纠葛
[35:42] but keeping this from him 但你把这种事瞒着他
[35:47] – is a mistake. – I’m selfish, I know. -不对 -我知道我很自私
[35:54] I’m scared 我是害怕
[35:56] to spend the last few years of my life alone, you know. 自己生命的最后几年会孤独一人
[36:04] Yes, I do. 我明白
[36:13] How long have you owned this car? 你买这辆车多久了
[36:14] About two months. 大概两个月
[36:15] Bought it used from some place out in Hillside. 从希尔希德的一个二手车市场买的
[36:17] Only had 40,000 miles on it. 买的时候只开了四万英里
[36:19] Do you know anything about the previous owner? 你知道前车主的相关信息吗
[36:21] No. 不知道
[36:23] So what exactly are we looking for here? 到底来找什么
[36:25] – That’s the ride-share app. – Yeah. -这是打车软件 -对
[36:26] – What’s this? – Uh, I don’t know. -这是什么 -我不知道
[36:28] It was on there when we bought it. 我们买车的时候就在上面
[36:30] “FAT”–it’s not something you really wanna advertise, “胖” 虽然我们也不想一直带着这个
[36:33] but we couldn’t get the sticker off the car. 但粘得太牢了 实在是揭不下来
[36:35] That’s actually an IATA code. 这其实是国际航空运输协会代号
[36:36] It’s an airport abbreviation. That’s Fresno International. 这是机场缩写 费雷斯诺机场
[36:39] California, Central Valley? 加州中央谷
[36:42] I suspect your car might have spores in the air filters. 我怀疑你们车的空气过滤器里可能有孢子
[36:45] They could stay active that long? 它们能存活那么久吗
[36:47] Yeah, I’m sorry, but the CDC’s gonna have to impound your car. 对 很遗憾 疾控中心可能得没收你们的车
[36:50] And we’re gonna need to check and notify 我们需要找到每一位
[36:52] every passenger you have had. 坐过你的车的乘客
[36:55] Okay, it’s–I know… 好 这…我知道…
[36:59] Hey, Mags, I need to leave early. 麦基 我今天要提前下班
[37:01] I gotta let the plumber in my apartment. 我得去开门让水管工进去
[37:02] Why can’t your girlfriend, Vicki, do that for you? 你女朋友维琪为什么不去开
[37:05] She got deployed. Germany. 她被派往德国了
[37:07] Oh, that must be hard on the two of you. 那你们两个一定很辛苦
[37:10] Well, it’s not the two of us anymore. 不再是我们两个了
[37:14] Hey, we dodged a bullet with that GSW earlier… 之前那个枪伤患者真是幸运啊
[37:16] So to speak. 算是吧
[37:17] So to speak. 算是吧
[37:19] Noah thinks you’re some sort of a miracle worker. 诺亚觉得你简直就是奇迹创造者
[37:21] Nah, just a guy who’s seen way too many shootings. 我见过的枪伤患者多 熟能生巧而已
[37:25] Dr. Charles, hey, 查尔斯医生
[37:25] I just finished the last history. 我刚搞定了最后一个人的病史
[37:28] It was fascinating, really. The patient thought I was an– 真是很好玩 那个患者以为我是…
[37:30] An FBI agent. I saw. 联调局特工 我看到了
[37:31] The system’s back up. But thank you. 网络恢复了 但是谢谢你
[37:34] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[37:37] If you wanna fire me, why don’t you just do it already? 如果你要炒掉我 那就尽管来吧
[37:39] Fire you? 炒掉你
[37:41] Wait, why would I wanna fire you? 慢着 我为什么要炒掉你
[37:43] Okay, I might not be the greatest psych intern of all time, 虽然我可能不是有史以来最厉害的精神科实习生
[37:46] but I know a little bit about subtext 但我了解一点潜台词
[37:49] and the cognitive unconscious, 和无意识认知的知识
[37:50] and so when you tell me that there’s an opening in the E.D., 所以你告诉我急诊部有空缺时
[37:52] I’m left to wonder–does that mean you want me to quit psych 我就在想 你是不是想让我辞掉精神科
[37:54] – and take that job? – No. -去急诊部工作 -不是
[37:57] No, it does not mean that at all. 我根本没那个意思
[37:59] Because I am not quitting. 因为我是不会辞职的
[38:01] I am sticking with this all the way, 我会一直坚持下去
[38:03] and so if you wanna get rid of me, 所以如果你想摆脱我
[38:04] you’re gonna have to do more than just try to get in my head. 那只靠扰乱我的心绪是不够的
[38:13] Leah, thank you. 莉亚 谢谢你
[38:15] That was a good job today. 今天做得很好
[38:17] Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. 谢谢 古德温女士
[38:24] I forgot you were a pacer. 我忘记你紧张时喜欢踱步了
[38:26] Wore out the rug every time you were in the delivery room. 每次你进产房的时候我都要把地毯走烂了
[38:30] I don’t know why I’m doing it now. 我不知道我现在为什么这样
[38:32] Lyla’s just getting stitches. 莱拉只是在缝针
[38:33] Nobody ever died of that, right? 没人缝针会死吧
[38:36] Well, I’m sure it’ll all work out. 肯定会一切顺利的
[38:39] Sharon, um, 莎伦
[38:41] I know it was incredibly insensitive of me 我知道我带莱拉来你的急诊室
[38:45] to bring Lyla into your E.D. 是非常不周到的行为
[38:47] You don’t deserve to be treated like this. 我不该这么对待你
[38:50] – Bert- – I owe you an apology, Sharon. -伯特 -我应该向你道歉 莎伦
[38:52] I-I-I’ve–I’ve crafted a few in my head. 我…想过好几种道歉方式
[38:54] I’ve even written some down. I-I’m just so– 我甚至还写下来过 我太…
[38:57] Bert, please, it’s fine. 伯特 没事
[39:02] Mr. Goodwin? 古德温先生
[39:03] You wanted to know when Lyla was all sewn up? 你想知道莱拉什么时候缝好针对吗
[39:04] Yeah, yeah, thanks. 是的 谢谢
[39:12] You know what, maybe someday, 这样吧 可能有一天
[39:13] I can introduce the two of you formally. 我可以正式介绍你们两个人认识
[39:19] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[39:33] Hey, Nina left this for you earlier. 之前妮娜给你送来的
[39:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:43] So I heard Goodwin’s ex brought his new girlfriend in. 我听说古德温的前夫带新女朋友来了
[39:46] – Yeah, Lyla. – Oh, that’s gotta be tough, -是 莱拉 -肯定很让人难过
[39:49] seeing someone you care about so much with a new lover. 看到自己如此在乎的人有了新爱人
[39:52] Yeah, tell me about it. 谁说不是
[39:58] I mean, I was the one treating Lyla. 我是说 是我治疗的莱拉
[40:03] Right. 对
[40:06] Good night. 晚安
[40:09] Good night. 晚安
[40:14] – Good night, Ms. Goodwin. – Night. -晚安 古德温女士 -晚安
[40:19] I was gonna get a little drink. 我要去喝一杯
[40:20] Yes. 好
[40:21] You find out who paid the ransom yet? 你知道谁付的赎金了吗
[40:23] You know what? I don’t care. 算了 我不在乎了
[40:28] Who do we have next? 下面是什么
[40:29] Two CABGS, back to back. 连续两台外科绕道手术
[40:31] At least the hybrid suite’s back online. 至少杂交手术室可以用了
[40:33] Everyone’s wondering who paid the ransom. 大家都在猜是谁付的赎金
[40:35] I did. 是我
[40:37] 30 Bitcoin versus the continued integrity of our services? 30比特币和我们的正常工作相比
[40:40] Pretty simple math, don’t you think? 不难算 对吧
[41:15] Honey, what’s going on? 亲爱的 怎么了
[41:17] Why are you up? 你怎么起来了
[41:24] Seriously, who can sleep through that? 说真的 这样谁能睡着
[41:30] – Through what? – The rats. -什么 -老鼠
[41:32] My God, it’s like nails on a chalkboard. 天啊 就好像指甲划到黑板的声音
[41:35] This–this whole city must be infested. 整个芝加哥肯定闹鼠灾了
[41:40] Can’t you hear them? 你听不到吗
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme