时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Incoming, peds in respiratory distress. | 病人入院 呼吸困难 |
[00:03] | – 30 seconds out. – We got this. | -30秒后到 -收到 |
[00:07] | Hey, love. | 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:10] | Aren’t you supposed to be home taking care of yourself? | 不是应该在家好好休息吗 |
[00:13] | I don’t wanna stay at home. | 我不想待在家里 |
[00:14] | Just can’t stop thinking about things. | 会胡思乱想 |
[00:17] | I’d rather be here, busy. | 还不如在这里忙一点 |
[00:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:22] | Since we lost the baby, | 自从失去了孩子 |
[00:23] | things with me and Tate are just different. | 我和塔特之间的感觉就不一样了 |
[00:25] | I need to work. | 我需要工作 |
[00:27] | All right, well, you tell me if you need anything. | 好吧 有需要就告诉我 |
[00:29] | – Okay? You got this? – Mm-hmm. | -好吗 行吗 -行 |
[00:32] | You’re going to Treatment 2. | 你去第二治疗室 |
[00:34] | Emergency landing at O’Hare. | 奥黑尔机场飞机迫降 |
[00:35] | 7-year-old girl collapsed mid-flight. | 七岁女孩在飞行途中突然晕倒 |
[00:37] | Acute shortness of breath started on the plane. | 在飞机上开始出现呼吸急促现象 |
[00:40] | One albuterol and one racemic epi given en route. | 已经在路上用了舒喘宁和一单位外消旋 |
[00:43] | – Sats? – Uh, low 90s. | -血氧呢 -低于90 |
[00:44] | Meds didn’t do much. | 药物没怎么起作用 |
[00:47] | All right, gently. | 好的 轻一点 |
[00:49] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[00:51] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[00:55] | She’s just telling her daughter to be calm. | 她在让她的女儿冷静 |
[00:56] | We speak English. | 我们会说英语 |
[00:58] | Lungs sound congested– rhonchi throughout. | 肺部听起来不通畅 有干啰音 |
[01:00] | Let’s get a chest X-ray. I’m Dr. Choi. | 我们做一个胸部透视 我是崔医生 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna be taking care of your daughter. | 我会照顾你女儿 |
[01:04] | – Where are you traveling from? – Ecuador. | -你们从哪来 -厄瓜多尔 |
[01:06] | All right, has your daughter ingested any drugs? Alcohol? | 好的 你女儿服用过什么药或者酒精类东西吗 |
[01:07] | – Anything we should be aware of? – No. | -有什么我们需要注意的吗 -没有 |
[01:09] | Any medical issues we should be aware of? | 有什么病症是我们要注意的吗 |
[01:10] | She can never get enough air. | 她总是氧气不足 |
[01:12] | Her lips are always blue. | 嘴唇总是青紫的 |
[01:14] | Her whole life, the doctor in my village– | 从小就这样 我们村里的医生 |
[01:16] | she says she can’t help. | 说没办法治 |
[01:17] | We were going to Minneapolis to see a heart doctor. | 我们本来准备去明尼阿波里斯市看心脏医生的 |
[01:19] | Definitely volume overloaded. | 肯定是心脏容量负荷过度 |
[01:20] | Let’s get five milligrams of Lasix IV. | 给她静脉注射五毫克的呋塞米 |
[01:22] | BP, 108 over 82. | 血压108/82 |
[01:25] | – Heart rate, 110. – Could be a pulmonary issue, | -心率110 -可能是肺有问题 |
[01:27] | or any number of congenital heart defects. | 或者先天性心脏病 |
[01:29] | Let’s get an EKG, and call CT. | 做个心电图 预约CT |
[01:31] | We’re gonna do everything we can for your daughter. | 我们会尽力救治你的女儿 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | – Incoming. Dr. Manning? – Yep. | -病人入院 曼宁医生 -在 |
[01:39] | Teresa Azen, 25. | 特丽莎·埃珍 25岁 |
[01:42] | Persistent vegetative state. | 持续性植物人状态 |
[01:43] | Brought in by her long-term care facility | 在尿液中发现血之后 |
[01:45] | after blood was discovered in her urine. | 她的长期护理机构送她过来 |
[01:47] | Now let’s get vitals, a temp, | 检测生命体征 体温 血常规 |
[01:49] | CBC, CMP, UA with C&S. | 血液生化 尿液检验 尿液细菌培养及药敏试验 |
[01:51] | Could just be a UTI, | 可能只是尿路感染 |
[01:52] | but let’s look at her kidneys with an ultrasound | 但我们给她的肾做一个超声波 |
[01:54] | – to rule out hydro from a stone. – Got it. | -排除结石可能 -明白 |
[01:56] | All right, on my count, one, two, three. | 好 听我口令 一二三 |
[02:02] | – Brain injury? – Car crash. | -脑损伤 -车祸 |
[02:06] | Teresa, I’m Dr. Manning. | 特丽莎 我是曼宁医生 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna take good care of you, okay? | 我会照顾你 好吗 |
[02:12] | G-tube looks good. | 胃导管看起来没问题 |
[02:16] | Temp, 100.6. | 体温100.6华氏度 |
[02:20] | Unresponsive. | 无反应 |
[02:33] | No kidney stones. Let’s look at the bladder. | 没有肾结石 看看膀胱 |
[02:40] | How long did you say she was in a vegetative state for? | 你说她植物人状态多久了 |
[02:42] | Five years. | 五年 |
[02:46] | We need to call the police. This woman is pregnant. | 我们要报警 这个女人怀孕了 |
[03:03] | There’s vaginal trauma, | 有阴道创伤 |
[03:05] | which explains the blood in the urine. | 所以尿里才会有血 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | – Is this our victim? – Yeah. | -这是受害者吗 -对 |
[03:13] | It’s awful. You ever see anything like this? | 太可怕了 你见过这种事吗 |
[03:16] | – I wish I could say I hadn’t. – Okay, let’s lift. | -我也希望没见过 -我们把她移到上面 |
[03:18] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[03:21] | So helpless. | 真无助 |
[03:24] | We’re looking into all of the employees | 我们在调查特丽莎所在的 |
[03:25] | at Teresa’s facility. | 那个机构的工作人员 |
[03:27] | We’re checking visitor logs, security footage. | 检查访客记录和安保录像 |
[03:29] | We’ll find out who had access to her | 我们会找出接触过她的人 |
[03:30] | and to her floor. | 到过她那层的人 |
[03:32] | But the rape kit’s only supposed to reveal DNA | 但强奸检查只能检查出 |
[03:34] | for the past five days. | 过去五天的DNA |
[03:36] | – How is this gonna help? – I hate to say this, | -这怎么办 -我不想这么说 |
[03:38] | but the likelihood in a case like this | 但这种案例 |
[03:41] | is that the offender’s been assaulting her regularly, | 罪犯会经常骚扰她 |
[03:43] | maybe even daily. | 甚至每天都会 |
[03:47] | Hey, Teresa’s parents are here. | 特丽莎的父母到了 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:57] | David and Angela Azen, | 大卫和安吉拉·埃珍 |
[03:59] | this is Detective Lindsay and Dr. Manning. | 这是琳德赛警探和曼宁医生 |
[04:02] | I am so sorry for what happened to your daughter. | 对你女儿发生的事我深表遗憾 |
[04:06] | How could someone do this to her? | 怎么会有人对她做出这种事 |
[04:08] | Are you gonna catch this monster? | 你们会抓住这个禽兽吗 |
[04:10] | Yes, we’ve already opened an investigation, | 会的 我们已经开展了调查 |
[04:13] | and finding whoever did this is a top priority for us. | 现在抓捕本案嫌疑人是我们的第一要务 |
[04:17] | I just want you to know, | 我只想告诉你们 |
[04:18] | we are gonna give your daughter the best possible care. | 我们会给你们女儿最好的照顾 |
[04:23] | Why don’t you go spend some time with your daughter? | 你们先进去陪陪你们女儿吧 |
[04:36] | We have 18 patients on this floor, | 这层楼有18个病人 |
[04:38] | all suffering from serious mental illnesses. | 都患有严重的精神疾病 |
[04:42] | Since age 13, Henry has been battling | 从13岁开始 亨利就一直在和 |
[04:45] | anorexia nervosa coupled with borderline personality disorder. | 神经性厌食症和边缘性人格障碍作斗争 |
[04:49] | Evelyn struggles with schizophrenia, | 伊芙琳患有精神分裂症 |
[04:51] | auditory hallucinations, paranoia. | 幻听和妄想症 |
[04:55] | We have her on a new anti-psychotic, | 我们在给她服用新型抗精神病药物 |
[04:56] | hoping that’ll curb her violent tendencies. | 希望能够抑制她的暴力倾向 |
[05:01] | Patients might be here | 这里的病人 |
[05:02] | anywhere from six weeks to six months. | 住院时间从六周到六个月不等 |
[05:04] | You’re not listening! | 你没听我说话 |
[05:06] | You don’t belong here. Get out! | 你不属于这里 出去 |
[05:09] | – Get out! – That’s enough, Tom. | -出去 -够了 汤姆 |
[05:11] | Why don’t we go work on your art project? | 我们去做你的艺术项目吧 |
[05:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:19] | Uh, I’m Dr. Reese. I’m visiting from Chicago Med. | 我是里斯医生 是从芝加哥医院来这里参观的 |
[05:23] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[05:25] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[05:27] | All the doctors think I’m crazy, but I’m not. | 这些医生都以为我疯了 但我没有 |
[05:31] | Dr. Reese, we’re moving on. | 里斯医生 我们继续 |
[05:35] | She’s the worst. | 她最坏了 |
[05:41] | Hey, just so you know, | 我告诉你 |
[05:42] | “Crazy” is a word I never use. | 我从来不用”疯”这个字 |
[05:49] | And we’ve got Ms. Perreira– post op day two. | 佩里拉女士 术后第二天 |
[05:51] | We removed her chest tube and wires this morning. | 我们今天早上撤掉了她的胸管和各种线 |
[05:54] | She is tolerating a diet, and looking good. | 她正在进行饮食控制 看上去还不错 |
[05:57] | She’s on a solid dose of morphine. | 她在服用固定剂量的吗啡 |
[05:59] | And what about consults? | 会诊呢 |
[06:01] | Uh, we have two in the MICU, one for an aortic valve, | 内科重症监护室要做两次 一次关于主动脉瓣 |
[06:03] | and the other for a potential bypass. | 另一次关于潜在搭桥 |
[06:05] | All right. Let’s go have a look, everybody. | 好 我们去看看吧 各位 |
[06:07] | Uh, just a moment. Uh, one more thing– | 等一下 还有一件事 |
[06:08] | more of a question, really. | 应该算是一个问题 |
[06:12] | What does a Jewish pirate say? | 犹太海盗说了什么 |
[06:18] | I beg your pardon, Dr. Latham? | 你说什么 莱瑟医生 |
[06:21] | What does a Jewish pirate say? | 犹太海盗说了什么 |
[06:25] | Ahoy vey. | 啊 岸 |
[06:29] | Get it? Ahoy vey. | 听懂了吗 啊 岸 |
[06:34] | All right, that’s a– | 好吧 这… |
[06:36] | that is a good one, Dr. Latham. | 真好笑 莱瑟医生 |
[06:38] | Jewish humor. Long tradition. | 犹太幽默 由来已久 |
[06:41] | Shall we move on to the MICU? | 我们去内科重症监护室吧 |
[06:47] | So I take it that your TMS treatments are going well. | 我想你的TMS疗法进行得挺顺利的吧 |
[06:49] | Yes, I’ve been picking up on all sorts of subtleties | 我一直在研究人们交流过程中 |
[06:53] | in the way people communicate. | 出现的各种微妙区别 |
[06:54] | For instance, it never dawned on me | 比如说 我现在才意识到 |
[06:56] | the profound purpose behind sharing a joke. | 分享一个笑话背后蕴含的涵义 |
[06:59] | Oh, uh, well, what is it? | 是什么呢 |
[07:02] | Camaraderie, Dr. Rhodes. | 友情 罗德斯医生 |
[07:05] | Camaraderie. | 友情 |
[07:08] | Hey, check out what I got you. | 看看我给你带了什么 |
[07:13] | Mousse de Maracujá. | 玛拉库加慕斯 |
[07:16] | Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[07:18] | When I was, like, eight. | 在我八岁的时候 |
[07:19] | Well, still, I thought it might make you feel better. | 好吧 我还以为能让你感觉好一点 |
[07:32] | He’s trying, April. | 他在努力了 艾普尔 |
[07:35] | No one knows what to say. | 谁都不知道该说什么 |
[07:39] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[07:46] | How were rounds at the youth hospital? | 去青少年医院参观感觉如何 |
[07:47] | Brutal. | 残忍 |
[07:48] | I’m sure there’s a more clinical term, but… | 我知道有更加专业的名词可以形容 但… |
[07:50] | I hear ya. | 我明白 |
[07:51] | It’s really hard to see so many teenagers | 看到这么多青少年 |
[07:54] | suffering from psychological trauma. | 患有精神疾病真是很难受 |
[07:55] | Yeah, younger patients are the hardest. | 病人年纪越小越难诊断 |
[07:57] | Very tough to draw a line between an actual disorder | 很难分辨清楚到底是真正的疾病 |
[08:00] | and good old-fashioned adolescence. | 还是老生常谈的叛逆期 |
[08:02] | How do you learn to make that call? | 你怎么分辨清楚呢 |
[08:04] | Tourist asks a New Yorker, | 旅客问纽约人 |
[08:07] | “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” | 你们怎么去卡耐基音乐厅 |
[08:10] | Practice. | 实践 |
[08:16] | So Teresa is approximately ten weeks along | 特丽莎大概已经怀孕 |
[08:18] | – in her pregnancy. – Oh, God. | -十周了 -天啊 |
[08:21] | Fortunately, termination will be a painless procedure. | 幸运的是 终止妊娠是无痛的 |
[08:26] | Wait, termination? | 等等 终止妊娠 |
[08:29] | We don’t want that. | 我们不想那样 |
[08:31] | We wanna keep the baby. | 我们想留下这孩子 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:34] | I thought, given the circumstances– | 我以为 根据这些情况… |
[08:36] | Mr. And Mrs. Azen, | 埃珍先生 埃珍太太 |
[08:38] | nothing has to be decided today. | 今天不用急着下任何决定 |
[08:41] | No, we’ve made up our mind. | 不 我们已经决定了 |
[08:43] | It is terrible what happened to our daughter, | 虽然我们的女儿经历了这么可怕的事 |
[08:45] | but even if it came from a rape, | 但即使是因为强奸造成的 |
[08:48] | the baby’s still part of Teresa. | 孩子仍然是特丽莎的一部分 |
[08:50] | The only part we have left. | 我们唯一可以拥有的一部分 |
[08:53] | Yes, and I can understand that, | 是的 我明白 |
[08:55] | but in your daughter’s condition, | 但鉴于你女儿的现状 |
[08:57] | I have to tell you, | 我不得不告诉你们 |
[08:58] | taking this pregnancy to term would be extremely difficult. | 想要她怀着孩子直到生产非常的困难 |
[09:03] | Why? Her brain has been injured, | 为什么 她的大脑受伤了 |
[09:05] | – but her body’s healthy. – No. | -但她的身体依然健康 -不 |
[09:07] | At five years in a persistent vegetative state, it’s not. | 5年的植物人状态 这不是健康 |
[09:11] | This is a high risk situation for pulmonary embolism, | 这极有可能造成肺栓塞 |
[09:14] | sepsis, colonic obstruction, respiratory failure. | 败血症 结肠梗阻 呼吸衰竭 |
[09:16] | But those are just risks, right? | 但这些仅仅只是可能 对吗 |
[09:18] | It could all work out. | 也有可能不会 |
[09:19] | They are extremely high risks. | 可能性非常之高 |
[09:22] | If you have your daughter go through with this pregnancy, | 如果你执意让你女儿怀着这个孩子 |
[09:24] | there is a chance that she will not survive. | 她有可能会因此丧命 |
[09:28] | She’s hardly living as it is. | 她现在与死无异 |
[09:31] | If she dies giving birth, maybe that’s a merciful outcome. | 如果她死于生育 未尝不是个好结果 |
[09:38] | Sometimes, I’ve wished for that. | 有时候我这么希望过 |
[09:42] | There is another issue to consider. | 还有一个问题要考虑 |
[09:45] | Given the abuse your daughter has undergone, | 鉴于你女儿的不幸经历 |
[09:47] | do you believe that she would want to keep this pregnancy? | 你们认为她会想留住这个孩子吗 |
[09:51] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[09:54] | you are Teresa’s guardians, | 你们是特丽莎的监护人 |
[09:57] | and therefore speak on her behalf. | 因此你们可以替她决定 |
[09:59] | Your wishes will be honored. | 我们会遵照你们的意思 |
[10:06] | So based on the echo and the CT scans, | 根据超声心动图和CT扫描结果 |
[10:09] | your daughter is suffering from a congenital heart condition | 你女儿患有先天性心脏病 |
[10:12] | known as Tetralogy of Fallot. | 名为法洛四联症 |
[10:15] | It’s a condition that puts | 这种情况下 |
[10:17] | a significant amount of stress on the heart, | 她的心脏就会受到极大的压力 |
[10:19] | and it’s something that needs to be addressed surgically. | 而且需要用外科手术才能解决 |
[10:21] | I can pay. I bought travel insurance. | 我可以付得起 我买了旅游保险 |
[10:23] | It’s an emergency surgery. We would operate regardless. | 这是台紧急手术 我们会竭尽所能 |
[10:26] | We’ll take your daughter to the pediatric ICU, | 我们将把你女儿带去儿科重症监护室 |
[10:28] | and get her ready. | 帮她准备好 |
[10:32] | Are you all right? I know this is a lot. | 你还好吗 我知道你很难接受 |
[10:34] | – I’m fine. – Mommy? | -我没事 -妈妈 |
[10:45] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[10:46] | Maybe I should take a look at you. | 也许我该给你看看 |
[10:47] | No, no, I haven’t had anything to eat– | 不 可能是因为我一直没吃东西 |
[10:49] | no sleep. I’ll be okay. | 没睡觉 我没事的 |
[10:53] | Hey, April, so sorry to hear about the baby. | 艾普尔 你孩子的事很遗憾 |
[10:56] | – How you holding up? – It’s okay. I’m okay. | -你还好吧 -我还好 |
[11:12] | T-2. Talk to me, Cesar. | 2号治疗室 什么情况 塞萨尔 |
[11:14] | Suicide attempt. | 自杀未遂 |
[11:15] | 15-year-old female from County Psych. | 郡精神病院的15岁女性 |
[11:17] | She swallowed bleach, sodium hydroxide, | 她吞了漂白剂 氢氧化钠 |
[11:19] | – and some sort of rust remover. – Hydrofluoric acid. | -还有些除锈剂 -氢氟酸 |
[11:22] | Okay, call toxicology, get an NG tube in her, | 好了 叫毒理科 给她插个鼻胃管 |
[11:24] | push an amp of calcium gluconate, | 注射剂葡萄糖酸钙 |
[11:25] | and hang a magnesium drip. | 挂一瓶镁点滴 |
[11:27] | Watch for V-tach, and get a psych consult. | 注意室颤 把心里治疗师也叫来 |
[11:29] | You have to get Dr. Reese for me. | 我要见里斯医生 |
[11:31] | I need to talk to her. | 我有话跟她说 |
[11:39] | I wasn’t trying to commit suicide. | 我不是想自杀 |
[11:41] | I was trying to see you. | 我是想见你 |
[11:43] | Do you believe it’s okay to hurt yourself? | 你认为伤害自己也没问题吗 |
[11:45] | How else could I get to you? | 不然我怎么见到你 |
[11:46] | It’s not like I can ask for a phone call. | 电话又不是我想打就能打的 |
[11:48] | Nancy, you–you could have seriously hurt | 南希 你可能会伤得很重 |
[11:51] | or even killed yourself. | 甚至失去性命 |
[11:53] | You have to help me get out of there. | 你得帮我离开那里 |
[11:55] | They locked me up after I got in a fight with my mom, | 在我跟我妈打了一架后 他们把我关了起来 |
[11:58] | but she’s Bipolar– has been for years. | 但是她有躁郁症 很多年了 |
[12:00] | Hey, I’m sorry, but I’m– I’m not your psychiatrist. | 抱歉 但我不是你的精神科医生 |
[12:03] | My mom came at me with a hammer | 我妈在我睡觉的时候 |
[12:05] | while I was sleeping. | 拿着锤子来打我 |
[12:07] | I was trying to defend myself. | 我只是在自我防卫 |
[12:09] | That doesn’t make me crazy. | 我并不是疯了 |
[12:10] | No. If that were the situation, | 没错 如果是那种情况 |
[12:13] | it would be reasonable to defend yourself. | 你自我防卫很合理 |
[12:15] | See? | 你看吧 |
[12:17] | You’re the only one who said that. | 你是唯一一个这么说的 |
[12:20] | All the other doctors think I’m psychotic, | 其他所有医生认为我疯了 |
[12:22] | but my mom’s the one who’s crazy. | 但我妈才是 |
[12:25] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[12:26] | Could I speak to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[12:36] | Yeah, could–could you, uh– could you fill me in? | 你能给我解释一下吗 |
[12:38] | I understand that you ran into Nancy on– | 你今天早上出去学习时 |
[12:41] | – on rounds this morning? – Yes. | -遇到的南希对吗 -是的 |
[12:43] | Uh-huh. Could you have said anything | 你有没有跟她说过什么 |
[12:45] | to make her think it was a good idea | 让她觉得跑过来见你 |
[12:47] | to come over here and–and see you? | 是一个好主意 |
[12:48] | All I said was “Crazy” isn’t a word I ever use. | 我只说过我不会用”疯了”这个词 |
[12:53] | Gotta be very careful | 我们要非常注意 |
[12:55] | the way we talk to younger psych patients. | 和年纪较小的精神病人的说话方式 |
[12:57] | You know, they’re much more vulnerable to mixed messages. | 他们对五花八门的信息更加敏感 |
[13:00] | She seems to think that you’re some sort of ally. | 看来她认为你是她的同盟 |
[13:03] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[13:05] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[13:06] | To get her the right treatment, of course, | 在让她得到妥善的治疗上 是的 |
[13:08] | but this is a young woman | 但这位小姑娘 |
[13:10] | who purposefully drank extremely toxic chemicals. | 可是故意喝下了剧毒化学试剂 |
[13:13] | I mean, Nancy’s been diagnosed with | 南茜被诊断为 |
[13:15] | borderline personality disorder. | 边缘性人格障碍 |
[13:17] | She has severe bouts of manic depression. | 她患有严重的躁郁症 |
[13:20] | Uncontrollable hysteria, paranoid delusions. | 歇斯底里 偏执妄想 |
[13:23] | People who suffer from these disorders | 患有这种疾病的人 |
[13:25] | can be very persuasive, very manipulative, | 会非常有说服力 善于操纵别人 |
[13:28] | and a danger to themselves, | 对他们自己也是一种威胁 |
[13:30] | so we just– we have to be careful. | 所以我们…我们要小心 |
[13:31] | We wouldn’t wanna put her in a position | 我们可不想让她 |
[13:34] | where she wanted to harm herself again. | 再度想要伤害自己 |
[13:41] | Ms. Cespedes? | 赛普蒂斯女士 |
[13:45] | Can I get your signature on this consent? | 能请您在同意书上签字吗 |
[13:47] | This gives us permission to operate. | 这样我们才有许可进行手术 |
[13:58] | Ms. Cespedes, you don’t look well to me. | 赛普蒂斯女士 您看起来不太舒服 |
[13:59] | You could’ve picked up a virus while traveling. | 您可能在路上感染了病毒 |
[14:01] | May I please check your pulse? | 我能检查一下您的脉搏吗 |
[14:04] | – Is everything all right? – I told you I’m fine. | -有什么事吗 -我说了我没事 |
[14:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:07] | Let’s go back to the Emergency Department, | 我们回急诊室 |
[14:09] | and let me take a look at you. | 让我给您检查一下 |
[14:11] | Just show me where the bathroom is, please. | 告诉我洗手间在哪 谢谢 |
[14:14] | – Yeah. – Follow me. | -好 -跟我来 |
[14:28] | Hey. Her parents here? | 她的父母在吗 |
[14:31] | No, making calls outside… | 不在 他们在外面打电话 |
[14:33] | Looking for a new care facility. | 找一个新的护理中心 |
[14:36] | Did you hear they wanna keep the pregnancy? | 你听说想留下这个孩子了吗 |
[14:40] | When you can’t talk, you don’t get to say nothing. | 你不能话 就没有任何话语权 |
[14:43] | Yeah, well, I don’t think it’s the right thing. | 是啊 但我觉得这样不对 |
[14:47] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[14:51] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:53] | I know PVS patients do that, and it’s just a reflex, | 我知道植物人会那样 只是反射 |
[14:56] | but didn’t it seem like there was more going on? | 但这会不会是有其它的意义呢 |
[15:01] | Wishful thinking. | 一厢情愿 |
[15:03] | Teresa, can you hear me? | 特丽莎 你能听到我说话吗 |
[15:06] | If you can hear me, please open your eyes. | 如果你能听到我说话 请睁开眼睛 |
[15:17] | Teresa, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand. | 特丽莎 如果你能听到 就握我的手 |
[15:29] | In my time at the vent farm, I’ve seen this a lot– | 我在呼吸系统疾病医院见过很多 |
[15:32] | blinking, spasms, sudden jerks of movement. | 眨眼 痉挛 突然抽搐 |
[15:37] | Never ends up meaning what you want it to. | 从来都不是你希望的意思 |
[15:46] | Let’s get a CT brain. | 我们给她的脑部照个CT |
[15:49] | – On a five-year coma patient? – Just in case. | -给一个昏迷五年的病人 -以防万一 |
[16:01] | Hey, Sarah, you, uh–you got a second? | 莎拉 你有时间吗 |
[16:05] | I heard that, uh, | 我听说 |
[16:06] | most of the psych residents get therapy. | 绝大多数精神科住院医生都会去治疗 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | Have you tried it? | 你试过了吗 |
[16:13] | Um, I’m–I’m sorry. Can we talk later? | 不好意思 我们等会再说好吗 |
[16:16] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[16:20] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[16:21] | Well, we’ve flushed her pretty good. | 我们给她彻底洗了胃 |
[16:23] | She’ll be medically cleared soon, | 她很快就会没事了 |
[16:24] | and will have to go back to the psych hospital. | 并且到时就得回精神病院了 |
[16:27] | – You buy her story? – I don’t know. | -你信她的话 -我不知道 |
[16:31] | She’s on a six-month psych hold. | 她已经治疗了六个月 |
[16:33] | Does she seems like she requires that much time locked up? | 她真的需要被关那么久吗 |
[16:35] | Don’t ask me. Psych’s way too spongy. | 别问我 精神病太难以捉摸了 |
[16:39] | In med school, my head-shrink professor took us to the mall, | 上学的时候 我的心理学教授带我们去商场 |
[16:41] | and asked us to point out people we thought were mentally ill. | 叫我们指出我们觉得有心理疾病的人 |
[16:44] | No one could agree. | 没有人能达成共识 |
[16:47] | That is when I knew I wanted to be an ED doc. | 就是那时我发现我想当急诊科医生 |
[16:49] | – Much clearer business. – Yeah. | -症状明确得多 -是啊 |
[16:52] | I wish there was a way to evaluate Nancy like an ED doc. | 真希望有办法像急诊科医生一样评估南茜 |
[16:55] | Well, maybe there is. | 或许有呢 |
[16:57] | Like I tell my residents, always go back to the history. | 像我经常教住院医师的 找病史看绝对没错 |
[17:04] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[17:06] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[17:08] | Where’s my mommy? | 我妈妈呢 |
[17:09] | Hey, Bruna, she’s out in the waiting room right now. | 布鲁娜 她在候诊室等着呢 |
[17:11] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[17:12] | You’re gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 你不会有事的 宝贝 |
[17:13] | We’re gonna take very good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[17:15] | Marty, uh, now might be a good time to start the sedation. | 马蒂 现在可以开始麻醉了 |
[17:18] | Please, I want my mommy. | 求求你 我想要我妈妈 |
[17:20] | Hold on, Marty. | 等一下 马蒂 |
[17:24] | I would want my mom too | 如果我在一个 |
[17:25] | if I were in a new place with new people. | 全是陌生人的陌生地方 我也会想妈妈 |
[17:37] | You know what? Everyone here has one job, | 你知道吗 这里的所有人只有一个任务 |
[17:42] | and that is to make you feel better. | 那就是让你感觉更好受一些 |
[17:44] | And by the time we’re finished, | 等我们结束的时候 |
[17:46] | you won’t have trouble breathing. | 你就不会呼吸困难了 |
[17:48] | You won’t faint on airplanes. | 你就不会在飞机上晕倒了 |
[17:50] | You’ll be a healthy little girl. | 你会变成一个健康的小女孩 |
[17:52] | How does that sound to you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:54] | – You can really fix me? – Yes. | -你们真能治好我吗 -可以 |
[17:57] | Now I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[18:00] | – Can you count to 100? – In Spanish? | -你能从一数到一百吗 -用西班牙语吗 |
[18:02] | Mm-hmm. And by the time you’re finished, | 没错 等你数完之后 |
[18:05] | your mother will be right next to you. | 你妈妈就会在你身边 |
[18:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:09] | Uno… | 一[西语] |
[18:12] | dos… | 二[西语] |
[18:15] | tres… | 三[西语] |
[18:24] | – Hey, April. – Is she still in there? | -艾普尔 -她还在里面吗 |
[18:26] | Says she’s okay, but keeps vomiting. | 她说她没事 但是一直在呕吐 |
[18:27] | Won’t open the door, so I called maintenance. | 也不开门 所以我联系了维修人员 |
[18:31] | Zulmira… | 佐米拉 |
[18:33] | Zulmira, open the door, please. | 佐米拉 请你开门 |
[18:34] | Hold on. I got this. | 等等 我来处理 |
[18:40] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[18:42] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
[18:47] | It was the only way I could get her to America. | 只有这样我才能带她来美国 |
[18:50] | – April, what’s going on? – I’ll be fine. | -艾普尔 什么情况 -我没事 |
[18:55] | She just needed a good hospital. | 她只是需要找一家好医院 |
[18:59] | She’s overdosing! | 她用毒过量了 |
[19:02] | – How do you know? – She’s a drug mule. | -你怎么知道 -她是偷渡毒品的 |
[19:14] | Blood glucose is good, but tachycardic as hell. | 血糖正常 但是心搏极度过速 |
[19:16] | BP’s 150 over 110. Heart rate, 150. | 血压150/110 心率150 |
[19:19] | There’s still two packets in your stomach. | 你胃里还有两包 |
[19:20] | One of them appears to be leaking. | 似乎有一包漏了 |
[19:22] | We need to know. Is it cocaine? | 我们需要知道 是不是可卡因 |
[19:25] | Just so we can help you. | 这样我们才能帮你 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:31] | Okay, we need to get these out now before they burst. | 我们得赶在毒品大量泄漏之前取出来 |
[19:33] | Let’s get an EGD scope and 70 milligrams of ketamine. | 做个食管胃十二指肠镜 准备70毫克氯胺酮 |
[19:35] | – You can’t take it out. – You’ll die of an overdose | -不能取出来 -如果更多可卡因泄漏 |
[19:37] | if any more cocaine leaks into your intestine. | 你会死于用毒过量 |
[19:39] | – Can you give me medicine? – No, we need to remove them. | -可以给我药吗 -不行 必须取出来 |
[19:41] | Would you give it to the police? | 你们会交给警方吗 |
[19:45] | We’ll explain the situation to them. | 我们会向他们解释情况 |
[19:46] | No, I can’t go to prison in my country. | 不行 我不能进我们国家的监狱 |
[19:48] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[19:50] | Bruna needs me. She will starve without me. | 布鲁娜需要我 不然她会饿死的 |
[19:54] | Tell Goodwin we need a court order | 跟古德温说我们得申请法院批准 |
[19:55] | to remove the drug packets. | 才能取出这些毒品 |
[19:56] | She’ll be dead by the time it’s approved. | 等批下来她早就死了 |
[19:57] | Call PD. | 打给芝加哥警署 |
[19:58] | Maybe they can bring a warrant in time. | 也许他们能及时拿来搜查令 |
[20:00] | Please, just leave me alone. | 求你们了 放过我吧 |
[20:02] | Zulmira, if you don’t let us remove those packets, | 佐米拉 如果你不让我们取出毒品包 |
[20:04] | you will die. | 你会死的 |
[20:09] | I-I can’t go to prison. | 我不能进监狱 |
[20:13] | Do you want Bruna to wake up from surgery | 难道你要让布鲁娜做完手术醒来 |
[20:16] | and learn that her mother has died? | 发现她妈妈已经去世了吗 |
[20:18] | You can’t help her in any way if you’re dead. | 你要是死了 还怎么照顾她 |
[20:22] | Let us keep you alive, please. | 让我们保住你的命吧 好吗 |
[20:27] | – Okay. – All right, come on, let’s go. | -好吧 -好 开始吧 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:42] | You think there’s any chance of brain activity? | 你觉得还可能有脑活动吗 |
[20:44] | I don’t see how. | 应该不可能 |
[20:45] | A lot of brain volume loss and atrophy. | 出现了严重脑容量丢失和脑萎缩 |
[20:47] | This is not the healthy brain of a 25-year-old. | 根本不像25岁的健康大脑 |
[20:50] | But even with some atrophy, | 但就算出现了脑萎缩 |
[20:51] | couldn’t there still be consciousness? | 也不排除有残存意识的可能吧 |
[20:53] | What was her Glasgow Coma score? | 格拉斯哥昏迷指数如何 |
[20:56] | There was no response. | 没有反应 |
[20:58] | Yeah, this woman is in a persistent vegetative state– | 我想这个女人接下来的生命 |
[21:00] | my guess, for the rest of her life. | 要以植物人状态度过了 |
[21:02] | But I’m almost sure I saw something in her eyes, | 但我几乎可以肯定看到了她的眼神 |
[21:05] | like she was aware of us talking about her or something. | 好像听得懂我们在谈论她一样 |
[21:08] | Maybe you want that so much, you’re projecting? | 也许是你内心太过渴望 所以看花了眼 |
[21:12] | I–I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[21:14] | I do feel terrible for her. | 我确实特别同情她 |
[21:17] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[21:19] | She was sexually assaulted at her care facility, | 她在疗养所遭到了性侵犯 |
[21:21] | and her parents wanna keep the baby. | 她父母想留下孩子 |
[21:22] | I just– | 我只是… |
[21:24] | if I could somehow get through to Teresa, | 如果我能让特瑞莎有反应 |
[21:26] | she might finally have a say in what happens to her. | 也许她能决定她的结局如何 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry, Natalie. | 我很遗憾 娜塔莉 |
[21:32] | You know what, I want a neurology consult. | 算了 我要请神经学医师咨询 |
[21:34] | Have Abrams take a look. | 让艾布拉姆斯医生看一眼 |
[21:38] | Dr. Charles, do you have a minute? | 查尔斯医生 你有空吗 |
[21:40] | I do. | 有 |
[21:43] | In order to get a more complete history, | 为了调查清楚事情的全部真相 |
[21:45] | I contacted the officer | 我联系了 |
[21:47] | who arrested Nancy and her mother. | 逮捕南茜和她妈妈的警官 |
[21:49] | He sent me his report. | 他把调查报告发给我了 |
[21:50] | It said they often get called to Nancy’s house | 上面显示他们经常去南希家出警 |
[21:53] | on domestic disputes involving the mother. | 解决母亲引起的家庭纠纷 |
[21:55] | She’s been in and out of jail for assault. | 她曾多次因故意伤人罪入狱 |
[21:57] | In fact, she is at County right now. | 而且她现在就在郡监狱 |
[21:59] | Please take a look. | 请看一下 |
[22:01] | This could just mean that, you know, | 这也许意味着 |
[22:03] | mental illness runs in-in Nancy’s family, | 精神疾病是南茜的家族遗传 |
[22:05] | and she and her mom suffer from the same disorder. | 而她和她母亲患有同样的精神障碍 |
[22:08] | Or it could mean that | 或者这意味着 |
[22:09] | Nancy was wrongfully committed by an unstable mother. | 南茜是被她精神不稳定的母亲错关进来的 |
[22:12] | The one thing we know for sure– | 目前确知的一点 |
[22:14] | it was her mother’s testimony that got Nancy committed, | 就是她是因为她母亲的证词被关进来的 |
[22:17] | and her mother’s an unreliable witness. | 但她母亲并不是一个合格的证人 |
[22:23] | We have a seven-year-old female, | 患者是一名七岁女童 |
[22:25] | here for reconstruction of Tetralogy of Fallot. | 被送来进行法洛四联症手术 |
[22:28] | Once we are in the chest and on bypass, we will relieve | 打开胸腔上搭桥机之后 我们将针对 |
[22:30] | the right ventricular outflow tract stenosis. | 右心室流出道狭窄进行手术 |
[22:33] | Scalpel? | 手术刀 |
[22:38] | I want you to observe as I start at the sternal notch | 请各位观察我从颈静脉切迹开始 |
[22:40] | and cut to the xiphoid. | 切开至剑状软骨 |
[22:53] | Dr. Latham? | 莱瑟医生 |
[22:58] | Dr. Latham, is everything okay? | 莱瑟医生 你还好吗 |
[23:00] | Yes, yes, Dr. Rhodes. | 没事 罗德斯医生 |
[23:07] | All right, I got it. | 好了 取出来了 |
[23:09] | Okay, one left. | 还剩一个 |
[23:12] | She’ll be waking soon. Dose her again with ketamine? | 她就快醒过来了 还用克他命麻醉她吗 |
[23:14] | No, let’s just finish this. | 不用 尽快取出来吧 |
[23:29] | – Okay. – Go ahead, Jeff. | -好 -再往前 杰夫 |
[23:33] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[23:40] | All right, I got it. | 好了 抓到了 |
[23:41] | Okay, pulling it out. | 正在取出 |
[23:47] | I think it burst in her esophagus. | 好像在她食道里爆裂了 |
[23:48] | Give her 20 more of labetolol, and start an esmolol drip. | 再打20单位柳胺苄心定 上艾司洛尔点滴 |
[23:51] | Jeff, get the crash cart ready, and give me the nitro. | 杰夫 推急救车来 给我硝化甘油 |
[23:52] | Got it. | 好的 |
[23:55] | Just lie back. Stay calm. | 躺下 冷静 |
[23:59] | She’s having a cocaine-induced heart attack. | 可卡因导致她心脏病发作了 |
[24:03] | Giver her two of Versed IV. | 给她静脉注射两毫克咪达唑仑 |
[24:06] | Open your mouth, open your mouth. | 张开嘴 张开嘴 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna spray nitroglycerin under your tongue. | 我要在你舌下喷硝化甘油 |
[24:09] | It’ll make you feel better. | 会让你好受些 |
[24:18] | ST segments are improving. | ST段正在恢复 |
[24:20] | Does your chest still hurt? | 你的胸口还疼吗 |
[24:22] | No. | 不疼了 |
[24:24] | – Sats are good. – Okay, heart rate, 120s. | -心率稳定 -心率120 |
[24:27] | She’s out and stable. | 她昏过去了 不过也稳定住了 |
[24:31] | Okay, what’s the call? | 接下来怎么办 |
[24:35] | We don’t have a choice. We got to report it. | 我们没得选择 必须上报 |
[24:38] | Look, this was the only way she could get her daughter | 她只能通过这个办法给她女儿 |
[24:40] | the operation she needed. | 争取到急需的手术 |
[24:43] | Why can’t we destroy it? Who would that harm? | 为什么不销毁掉呢 有什么坏处 |
[24:46] | Smuggling cocaine is a serious crime. | 偷运可卡因可是重罪 |
[24:50] | If she made it to her dealers, | 如果她送到毒贩那里 |
[24:52] | people would’ve been harmed, possibly kids. | 会有更多人 甚至儿童会受害 |
[24:55] | She can’t just get away with that. | 这个责任她逃不掉 |
[24:57] | She hasn’t. Look at her. | 她还没送到 看看她 |
[24:59] | Five minutes ago, her heart wasn’t beating. | 五分钟前她的心脏都停了 |
[25:01] | – April… – No. | -艾普尔 -不 |
[25:03] | She wasn’t trying to deliver it. She was trying to flush it. | 她没想偷运毒品 而是把毒品冲走了 |
[25:06] | To destroy evidence. | 那是为了毁灭证据 |
[25:07] | As of now, it’s a victimless crime. | 就眼下来看 这桩罪没有受害者 |
[25:10] | She is a good mother, | 她是个好母亲 |
[25:12] | who did the only thing she knew how | 做了她唯一会做的事 |
[25:14] | to help her daughter. | 来救她的女儿 |
[25:16] | If we destroy this packet, | 如果我们毁了这包毒品 |
[25:19] | we’ll be committing a crime. | 我们就是在犯罪 |
[25:23] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[25:24] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[25:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:39] | – Dr. Manning. – Yes. | -曼宁医生 -什么事 |
[25:40] | Where are we with Teresa’s treatment? | 特丽莎的治疗怎么样了 |
[25:43] | I’d like to run a few more blood tests | 我还想多做几组血液化验 |
[25:44] | to rule out any potential infection, | 排除感染的可能性 |
[25:46] | and I’d also like to look into physical therapy. | 我还考虑进行理疗 |
[25:49] | Are there any medical issues you’re still treating? | 还有什么医疗问题还没解决吗 |
[25:52] | No, um, | 没了 |
[25:53] | we’ve treated the vaginal bleeding. | 阴部出血已经止住了 |
[25:55] | Then it’s time to discharge her. | 那就该让她出院了 |
[25:57] | Her parents have found a new care facility, | 她父母又找了家疗养院 |
[25:59] | and they’re eager to get their daughter settled in. | 急着想尽早把女儿安顿过去 |
[26:01] | How do we know Teresa will be safe? | 那我们怎么知道特丽莎在那就安全了 |
[26:03] | How do we know she won’t get abused again? | 我们怎么知道她不会再被侵犯了 |
[26:06] | She has suffered so much. I just– | 她已经受了那么多苦 我只是想 |
[26:09] | Just what? | 只想什么 |
[26:12] | What can you do? | 你还能做什么 |
[26:14] | We all wish we could do more, | 我们都希望能多做一点 |
[26:15] | but our job is to treat the ailment | 但我们的职责就是治好 |
[26:17] | that brought the patient in, | 把病人送进来的病 |
[26:19] | and that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:26] | It’s time to give her back to her parents. | 该让她父母来照顾她了 |
[26:32] | We’ve finished the repair, and now coming off bypass. | 修复工作已完成 现在取下搭桥机 |
[26:34] | We’re off bypass. | 搭桥机已取下 |
[26:36] | At the end of any surgery, when the patient has been– | 在手术的收尾阶段 病人已经… |
[26:39] | Pulmonary artery pressure is 50. | 肺动脉压50 |
[26:42] | – Coming up to 70. – And the left ventricular? | -升到70了 -那左心室呢 |
[26:44] | 100 100. | |
[26:45] | Well, let’s not get excited. She’ll ride it out. | 我们先别激动 她可以安全度过 |
[26:48] | It’s dropping–80. | 下降了 80 |
[26:50] | Should we put her back on bypass? | 我们要重新给她旁路搭桥吗 |
[26:52] | We–we– I think we should–we–we–should– | 我们 我们 我觉得我们应该 我们应 |
[26:54] | She’s throwing PVCs. | 她的心室出现早期收缩 |
[26:55] | 75 75. | |
[26:57] | Pulmonary hypertension’s getting worse. | 肺动脉高压症越来越严重了 |
[26:58] | Your graft has to be stenotic. | 肯定是术后还太窄了 |
[27:00] | Bypass, Dr. Latham. We need to fix the graft. | 上搭桥机 莱瑟医生 我们要修复搭桥 |
[27:02] | We could try a, uh–uh, pul-pulmonary vasodilator. | 我们可以试试 肺 肺血管舒张药物 |
[27:04] | Vasodilator’s not gonna do it. We need to open her back up. | 药物不管用 我们需要再次手术 |
[27:07] | Blood pressure’s dropping rapidly. We’re losing her. | 血压下降的速度很快 她快不行了 |
[27:09] | Dr. Latham… | 莱瑟医生 |
[27:09] | – She’s peri-arrest. – Dr. Latham… | -她的心博快停止了 -莱瑟医生 |
[27:16] | Step away, Dr. Latham. | 让开 莱瑟医生 |
[27:19] | Step away. | 让开 |
[27:22] | Marty, re-dose of heparin. Let’s get her back on bypass. | 马蒂 再来一剂肝素 我们重新上搭桥机 |
[27:24] | I’m reopening the heart. | 我要重新打开心脏 |
[27:41] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[27:43] | Hey, how ’bout we, um– | 不如我们… |
[27:44] | how ’bout we hang out after work? | 不如我们下班后约一个 |
[27:47] | Yeah, maybe go get some of your favorite fries or something. | 对 比如去吃你最喜欢的薯条什么的 |
[27:49] | Noah, please. I get it, | 不要了 我明白 |
[27:51] | but just give me some space, okay? | 但是给我一点空间 好吗 |
[28:02] | So I understand that you believe that | 我知道你认为 |
[28:04] | you’ve been wrongfully committed. Is that right? | 你的诊断有误 对吗 |
[28:06] | Yes, definitely. | 是的 肯定的 |
[28:08] | Ever been hospitalized before, Nancy? | 以前住院过吗 南茜 |
[28:11] | Besides for the night my mom attacked me with a hammer? | 除了我妈妈拿锤子打我那晚吗 |
[28:14] | No. | 没有 |
[28:16] | You wanna tell me a little bit about your mom? | 你想要多跟我说说你妈妈吗 |
[28:18] | I would. Finally. | 好啊 终于 |
[28:21] | Hi, Nancy. How are you? | 南茜 你还好吗 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 还好 |
[28:27] | I’m Dr. Baker, Nancy’s psychiatrist. | 我是贝克医生 南茜的精神病医生 |
[28:28] | Dan Charles. Nice to meet you. | 丹·查尔斯 很高兴见到你 |
[28:30] | This is Dr. Halstead, and I think you know Dr. Reese. | 这位是霍斯特德医生 你应该认识里斯医生 |
[28:32] | Yes, I’m glad to see our girl here is in good hands. | 是的 很高兴看到我们的病人受到很好的照顾 |
[28:36] | – When will she be discharged? – Oh, she’s clear. | -她什么时候可以出院 -她没事了 |
[28:38] | We just need to remove the NG tube, | 只需要取出鼻胃管 |
[28:39] | and she’ll be ready to go. | 她就可以走了 |
[28:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:44] | Do you mind? Could I get a quick word outside? | 你介意跟我去外面聊几句吗 |
[28:46] | Of course. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Are you aware that Nancy’s mother | 你知道南茜的母亲 |
[28:52] | has an extensive arrest record? | 有多次被捕记录吗 |
[28:54] | No, I wasn’t. Why? | 不 我不知道 怎么了 |
[28:57] | Well, it seems that she might’ve been committed | 好像她的诊断大多数基于 |
[28:59] | largely based on her mother’s version of events. | 她母亲讲述的故事版本 |
[29:02] | Dr. Charles, Nancy was committed | 查尔斯医生 对南茜的诊断 |
[29:03] | because I deemed her a threat to herself and others. | 是因为我认为她对自己和他人有威胁 |
[29:06] | I–I was just wondering | 我 我在想啊 |
[29:08] | if you thought that there was any chance that, uh, | 你觉得有没有那么一点可能 |
[29:11] | your assessment might’ve been colored by | 你的评估可能被她母亲 |
[29:13] | a potentially unreliable history given by the mother. | 潜在的不可靠历史所影响了 |
[29:16] | My assessment was colored by 20 years of experience | 影响我评估的是对青春期精神病学 |
[29:18] | in adolescent psychiatry. | 二十年的经验 |
[29:20] | And quite frankly, I don’t appreciate being second-guessed | 而且说实话 我不喜欢被一个 |
[29:22] | by a doctor who’s only known my patient for one afternoon. | 只认识我病人一个下午的医生质疑 |
[29:24] | I just saw the potential for a biased narrative, | 我只是看到有偏见性诊断的可能性 |
[29:26] | and I wanted to make sure you had all the facts. | 想确保你已经了解所有事实了 |
[29:28] | A biased narrative. | 偏见性诊断 |
[29:30] | As Nancy’s court-appointed doctor, | 作为法庭指定给南茜的医生 |
[29:32] | I’d advise you to worry about your own patients, Dr. Charles. | 我建议你多担心你自己的病人 查尔斯医生 |
[29:39] | Are you discharging her? | 你要让她出院吗 |
[29:41] | I just finished the paperwork now. | 我刚做好出院文件 |
[29:48] | – Dr. Manning. – Yes. | -曼宁医生 -是的 |
[29:50] | Your coma patient– | 你昏迷的病人 |
[29:51] | given the abysmal treatment she received at that facility, | 鉴于她在那个疗养院收到的恶劣对待 |
[29:55] | I couldn’t help but wonder | 我不禁怀疑 |
[29:56] | what other ways they might’ve failed her, | 他们还误诊了哪些方面 |
[29:58] | so I reviewed her history. | 所以我检查了她的医疗历史 |
[30:00] | Did you find anything? | 有没有找到什么 |
[30:01] | I’m afraid not, but I do have one question. | 恐怕没有 但我还有一个问题 |
[30:03] | What time of day did you perform that neuro exam? | 你是在什么时候做的神经测试 |
[30:05] | Morning. Why? | 早上 怎么了 |
[30:07] | Sometimes, traumatic brain injuries | 有时候 创伤性脑损伤 |
[30:09] | result in a patient developing | 会导致病人出现 |
[30:10] | irregular sleep/wake circadian cycles, | 不规律的睡眠和唤醒生理周期 |
[30:12] | so it’s possible Teresa’s become nocturnal. | 所以有可能特丽莎变成夜间活动了 |
[30:16] | I suggest we try that test again. | 我建议我们再测试一次 |
[30:17] | Great. | 好的 |
[30:21] | Mr. and Mrs. Azen… | 埃珍先生和埃珍夫人 |
[30:22] | this is Dr. Abrams, Chief of Neurosurgery. | 这位是艾布拉姆斯医生 神经外科主任 |
[30:25] | Do you mind if we perform one more test on your daughter? | 介意我们对你们的女儿多做一个测试吗 |
[30:28] | Well, the EMTs from her new facility are on their way. | 新疗养院的急救车已经过来了 |
[30:31] | It should just take a moment. | 应该很快就好 |
[30:36] | Teresa, if you can hear me, please open your eyes. | 特丽莎 如果你能听到我说话 请睁开眼 |
[30:43] | I’ve asked her that a million times. | 我已经问过她100万次了 |
[30:45] | I know. Just bear with me a moment. | 我知道 请再耐心等一下 |
[30:50] | Teresa, if you can hear me, | 特丽莎 如果你能听到我说话 |
[30:52] | please move your eyes side to side. | 就左右转动一下眼睛 |
[30:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:01] | I finished Teresa’s discharge. | 我会完成她的出院手续 |
[31:02] | As soon as her transportation arrives– | 等接她的车一来… |
[31:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:05] | There’s a condition called locked-in syndrome. | 有一种症状叫闭锁综合症 |
[31:09] | If your daughter has it, she’d be conscious, | 如果你的女儿是这种症状的话 她是有意识的 |
[31:11] | but she wouldn’t be able to move her eyes side to side. | 但她并不能左右转动她的眼睛 |
[31:14] | She could, however, move them– | 然而 她能… |
[31:16] | well, let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[31:19] | Teresa… | 特丽莎 |
[31:21] | I need you to move your eyes up and down for me, please. | 我需要你为我上下动你的眼睛 |
[31:24] | Up and down. | 上下 |
[31:27] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[31:29] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[31:31] | Teresa, if you can hear me, | 特丽莎 如果你能听到我说话 |
[31:33] | please move your eyes up and down again. | 请你再为我上下动一下你的眼睛 |
[31:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:57] | How did you wake her from the coma? | 你是如何把她从昏迷中唤醒的 |
[32:00] | I didn’t. | 我并没有 |
[32:02] | I don’t believe she ever was in a coma. | 我并不觉得她昏迷过 |
[32:04] | What? | 什么 |
[32:05] | We need more tests to be certain, | 我们需要做更多的检查来确认一下 |
[32:07] | but it’s my opinion that her accident caused | 但是在我看来 事故造成了 |
[32:10] | a stroke to the brain stem, | 她的脑干中风 |
[32:11] | which included the basilar artery. | 而脑干中有基底动脉 |
[32:13] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:14] | The stroke left her completely paralyzed, | 中风使她完全瘫痪了 |
[32:16] | but still conscious. | 但还有意识 |
[32:18] | Locked-in syndrome– | 闭锁综合症 |
[32:19] | she’s awake, but locked in her body. | 她醒着 但被困在自己的身体里 |
[32:24] | All these years? | 这么多年来 |
[32:27] | She’s always been awake? | 她一直都是醒着的 |
[32:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:32] | She heard everything we said– | 她听到了我们说的所有的话 |
[32:36] | I said. | 我说的话 |
[32:38] | And she was conscious | 有禽兽去 |
[32:40] | while some monster assaulted her? | 侵犯她的时候 她是有意识的 |
[32:44] | Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:47] | I know, it’s so terrible. I’m so sorry. | 这种事确实很糟糕 我很遗憾 |
[32:51] | But at least you haven’t lost her. | 但是至少你们没有失去她 |
[32:54] | It’s possible | 有可能 |
[32:56] | that some of her paralysis is the result of spasticity, | 她的瘫痪有一部分是因为肌痉挛 |
[33:00] | and it’s therefore treatable | 因此是可以通过 |
[33:01] | with muscle relaxants and physical therapy. | 肌肉弛缓剂和物理疗法来治疗的 |
[33:04] | Wait, will she get better? | 慢着 她会好起来 |
[33:06] | She’ll never be fully functional, | 她不可能再恢复全部的机能了 |
[33:07] | but she should regain some movement. | 但是她应该能够恢复一部分运动能力 |
[33:11] | We can also order an infrared eye-tracking device | 我们也可以订一个红外眼动跟踪设备 |
[33:14] | that’ll allow Teresa to communicate through a computer. | 这样就能让特丽莎通过电脑来进行沟通交流 |
[33:17] | Communicate? | 沟通交流 |
[33:18] | And she’ll be able to put together words and sentences. | 她就能把单词和句子拼凑起来 |
[33:21] | You’ll be able to have a conversation | 你们就又可以 |
[33:22] | with your daughter again. | 和你们的女儿交谈了 |
[33:25] | A conversation? | 交谈 |
[33:28] | With my little girl? | 和我的女儿 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:32] | We’ll give you time alone with your daughter now. | 我们现在就把时间留给你们和女儿单独相处 |
[33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:46] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[33:48] | Th-they’re telling me to get dressed. | 他们让我穿好衣服 |
[33:49] | – They’re sending me back. – I know. I’m sorry. | -他们要把我送回去 -我知道 很抱歉 |
[33:52] | Sarah, please, help me. | 莎拉 求求你 帮帮我 |
[33:55] | I tried. I did, | 我试过 真的 |
[33:57] | but Dr. Baker has conservatorship over you. | 但是贝克医生对你有监护权利 |
[33:59] | According to the courts, | 根据法院规定 |
[34:01] | she has to be the one to change the diagnosis, | 只有她能改变诊断 |
[34:03] | and we couldn’t change her mind. | 我们没能改变她的想法 |
[34:08] | I’m not giving up, | 我不会放弃的 |
[34:09] | and you can’t either. Stay strong. | 你也不能放弃 一定要坚强 |
[34:12] | We’ll figure something else out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[34:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:23] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[34:26] | Dr. Charles, I know I don’t have any definitive proof, | 查尔斯医生 我知道我没有决定性的证据 |
[34:29] | but she is sane. I know it. | 但是她神志是清楚的 我知道的 |
[34:30] | – We can’t let her go back. – Slow down, Dr. Reese. | -我们不能把她送回去 -慢点说 里斯医生 |
[34:32] | Dr. Baker just doesn’t want to admit | 贝克医生不想承认 |
[34:34] | that she misdiagnosed her. | 她误诊了她 |
[34:35] | You know what, I happen to agree with you. | 我也是这么认为的 |
[34:37] | I’m filing an appeal. | 我准备上诉 |
[34:39] | You–you don’t think she’s mentally ill? | 你不觉得她精神有问题吗 |
[34:40] | Can’t be positive, but either way, | 不确定 但是不管怎样 |
[34:42] | she should not be locked up on a long-term hold | 都不应该只基于她母亲的证词 |
[34:44] | based solely on her mother’s testimony. | 就把她长时间关在精神病医院里 |
[34:47] | – Need some help! – Treatment 1. | -快来帮忙 -一号诊疗室 |
[34:52] | – What happened? – Give me some pressure. | -怎么了 -帮我压住 |
[34:54] | Must’ve grabbed the scalpel from the cart. | 她肯定从手推车上拿了把手术刀 |
[34:56] | Tourniquet her arm, and give me a hemostat. | 给她的胳膊止血 给我个止血钳 |
[35:01] | – It’s tied. – I-I’m not crazy, Sarah. I-I’m not. | -绑好了 -我没疯 莎拉 我没疯 |
[35:24] | Surgery turned out well today. | 今天的手术成功了 |
[35:26] | Thanks to you, Dr. Rhodes. | 多亏了你 罗德斯医生 |
[35:30] | It’s been a long day, Dr. Latham. | 今天是漫长的一天 莱瑟医生 |
[35:31] | How ’bout a drink? | 喝一杯如何 |
[35:40] | Señorita Cespedes… | 赛普蒂斯女士 |
[35:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | We need to talk to Goodwin. | 我们需要跟古德温谈谈 |
[36:02] | Trafficking of cocaine is a felony. | 走私可卡因是重罪 |
[36:06] | That means calling the DEA, Homeland, | 所以我们要通知缉毒局 国安局 |
[36:10] | the whole nine yards. | 所有相关机构 |
[36:11] | All that over one packet? | 就因为一包毒品吗 |
[36:14] | Well, if the evidence is just this one, | 如果证据只有一包 |
[36:17] | that doesn’t demonstrate intent to traffic and sell. | 那这无法说明她想贩卖毒品 |
[36:23] | Were there more? | 还有吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 没有了 |
[36:28] | The one packet is all we found. | 我们就找到了一包 |
[36:32] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:36] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[36:39] | Anything to add? | 有要补充的吗 |
[36:43] | Dr. Choi… | 崔医生 |
[36:49] | No. | 没有 |
[36:54] | Then that’s that. | 那就这么定了 |
[37:09] | Thank you, Dr. Choi. | 谢谢你 崔医生 |
[37:12] | Do not put me in that position again– | 再也不许把我置于那种情况 |
[37:16] | either of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[37:22] | I don’t know that I helped Zulmera. | 我不知道是不是帮了佐米拉 |
[37:25] | She still has to deal with the people whose drugs she lost. | 她把毒品弄丢了 还是得去跟背后的人交代 |
[37:28] | Ah, she is a resourceful woman. | 她是个机智的女人 |
[37:30] | She’s gonna do what she needs | 她会做需要她做的事 |
[37:31] | to take care of that little girl. | 来照顾好她女儿 |
[37:32] | I had to at least try to help her. | 我至少得尽力去帮她 |
[37:35] | If I had a child, I would’ve done the same thing. | 如果我有孩子 我也会那么做 |
[37:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:44] | And thank you for earlier– | 谢谢你之前… |
[37:47] | about the baby. | 关于孩子的事 |
[37:56] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:59] | Why’d you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[38:00] | I gave her false hope. | 我给了她不切实际的希望 |
[38:03] | I told her I believed she was stable | 我告诉她 我相信她精神稳定 |
[38:04] | – when she clearly isn’t. – Uh, I’m not sure I agree. | -但显然不是 -我不这么认为 |
[38:08] | I mean, just made her case a little tougher, | 我是说 这只是让她的事更难办了点 |
[38:11] | but I’m still gonna file the appeal. | 不过我仍然会提出上诉 |
[38:15] | Why would you do that | 她刚企图自杀 |
[38:16] | when she just tried to kill herself? | 你为什么还这么做 |
[38:18] | Losing hope is not a sign of mental illness. | 失去希望不是精神疾病的标志 |
[38:21] | It’s a sign of being human. | 而是作为人的标志 |
[38:23] | I mean, the poor girl–she has a violent, unstable mother, | 那个可怜的女孩 她有个有暴力倾向的精神病母亲 |
[38:26] | and her fate is in the hands of this psychiatrist | 她的命运在一个不相信他说的一个字的 |
[38:28] | who doesn’t believe a word she says. | 精神病医生手里 |
[38:30] | I mean, given those odds, I can absolutely understand | 鉴于这些 我非常理解 |
[38:32] | why she’d fall into despair. | 她为什么陷入绝望 |
[38:55] | Had to prove me wrong, didn’t ya? | 你非得证明我错了 是吧 |
[39:03] | Looks like you’re gonna get your wish. | 看来你要如愿了 |
[39:05] | She will have a say in her future. | 她会对自己的未来有发言权 |
[39:15] | Dr. Latham, you decide on that drink after all? | 莱瑟医生 你还是决定来喝一杯了 |
[39:21] | Maimonides–12th century rabbi and physician. | 玛摩尼奈斯 12世纪的拉比和医生 |
[39:24] | He said that the risk of a wrong decision | 他说错误决定的风险 |
[39:27] | is preferable to the terror of indecision. | 优于犹豫不决的恐惧 |
[39:31] | I have never had a moment like today | 我接受经颅磁刺激治疗前 |
[39:33] | before I started my TMS treatments. | 从没像今天这样过 |
[39:35] | I wouldn’t worry. I doubt it’ll happen again. | 换我我不会担心 我觉得以后还会出现 |
[39:41] | That girl was more than just a surgical challenge. | 那个女孩不只是个有挑战性的手术 |
[39:42] | She became a human being to me. | 在我看来 她变成了一个人 |
[39:46] | I lost my detachment. | 我失去了客观判断的能力 |
[39:47] | I cannot afford that. | 这个代价我承受不起 |
[39:50] | I’m ending my treatments, at least for the time being. | 我要结束治疗 至少暂时先停下 |
[39:55] | Well, I’m sorry that you feel like | 很抱歉你觉得 |
[39:56] | you have to make that decision, but I trust your judgement. | 你必须做出这个决定 但我相信你的判断 |
[40:03] | When you started your fellowship, | 你开始跟着我学习时 |
[40:05] | I told you that you were not my first choice. | 我告诉你你不是我的第一选择 |
[40:10] | After working with you these last months, | 跟你共事这几个月之后 |
[40:12] | I would like to say that I cannot imagine | 我想说 我无法想象比你更优秀的外科医生 |
[40:14] | a finer surgeon or person than you, Dr. Rhodes. | 或者比你更优秀的人了 罗德斯医生 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | – Well, let’s leave it at that. – Yeah. | -就先这样吧 -好 |
[40:28] | I would like a drink. Scotch for me–neat. | 给我来一杯 纯威士忌 |
[40:33] | And another for my friend. | 再给我朋友来一杯 |
[41:01] | Look, I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:03] | Okay, I–I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[41:06] | I got no clue what you’re going through, | 我对你的经历无法感同身受 |
[41:09] | but I wish I could help. | 但我希望能帮到你 |