时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, so here we go. | 来啦 |
[00:03] | What letter are we up to now? | 什么字母 |
[00:04] | J J’s. | |
[00:05] | So, Jeremiah if it’s a boy, | 男孩就叫杰里迈亚 |
[00:08] | or Jacinta if it’s a girl. | 女孩就叫雅辛塔 |
[00:11] | Hmm… Jeremiah Sexton-Jenkins. | 杰里迈亚·塞克斯顿-詹金斯 |
[00:13] | – I like it. – Oh, my god, it’s a boy? | -我喜欢 -天啊 是个男孩吗 |
[00:15] | Or Jacinta Sexton-Jenkins. | 或者雅辛塔·塞克斯顿-詹金斯 |
[00:19] | You’re having fun torturing me | 你故意不告诉我孩子的性别 |
[00:21] | by not telling me the gender of the baby, aren’t you? | 纯心想折磨我是吧 |
[00:23] | A little, but hey, | 有一点 但是 |
[00:24] | if I can wait 21 more weeks, so can you. | 如果我能再等21周 你也可以 |
[00:30] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[00:32] | Page me if you need me. | 需要我就叫我 |
[00:33] | Case coming your way. | 有病人要交给你 |
[00:34] | Window washer fell 33 stories. | 窗户清洁工从33层摔下 |
[00:36] | Should be DOA, but still alive…Barely. | 应该当场死亡 但还活着…还有气 |
[00:39] | – 33? – Press will be all over this. | -33层吗 -记者会来报道 |
[00:41] | Hospital PR’s gonna be involved. | 医院公关会介入 |
[00:43] | Get ready for your close-up. | 准备好你的部分 |
[00:49] | Okay, who’s next? | 好 下一个是谁 |
[00:51] | Damian Butler. | 达米安·巴特勒 |
[00:52] | – Damian butler? – That’s me. | -达米安·巴特勒 -是我 |
[00:55] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[00:57] | Won’t be much longer. | 不会太久的 |
[00:58] | It’s just I have the flu. | 我只是得了流感 |
[01:00] | It’s low priority. I get it. | 没什么优先权 我知道 |
[01:03] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:05] | – Maggie, how many minutes out? – They’re here. | -麦基 还有多久 -他们到了 |
[01:07] | – Baghdad’s prepped. – Thanks. | -急救室已经准备好了 -谢谢 |
[01:12] | Justin Pepper, 23, long fall, axial load injury | 贾斯汀·佩珀 23岁 高层坠落 |
[01:15] | after his window washing platform gave out. | 他的窗户清洗平台出问题 坠落伤 |
[01:17] | GCS, 3–bp, 70 over palp– heart rate, 135. | 三级昏迷 血压70 心率135 |
[01:20] | All right, that long a fall, we’re looking at | 好的 那么高坠落 我们要检查 |
[01:22] | injuries to the brain, spine, chest, and abdomen, | 大脑 脊柱 胸部以及腹部的伤势 |
[01:24] | let alone long bone fractures. | 还有长骨骨折 |
[01:26] | Maggie, I need extra hands and an O.R. on alert. | 麦基 我需要助理医生 让手术室也准备好 |
[01:28] | Done. | 好的 |
[01:29] | – What’s he got for IV access? – 16 gauge on both arms. | -注射了什么 -双臂16规格静脉注射 |
[01:32] | All right, very gently, everybody. | 好的 轻一点 各位 |
[01:34] | On my count, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[01:39] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[01:41] | All right, likely cavitary bleeding. | 好 很可能有腔内出血 |
[01:42] | Wheeler, get a groin line. Start the MTP. | 惠勒 准备插腹股沟输液 开始大量输血 |
[01:45] | Hang two units of o-neg on the rapid transfuser | 快速输两单位O型阴性血 |
[01:48] | until we type and cross. X-rays– | 直到血液交叉配型完成 X光 |
[01:49] | I need chest, pelvis, and c-spine. | 要照胸部 骨盆还有颈椎 |
[01:52] | And let’s get the ultrasound over here to fast his belly. | 快速给他腹部做个彩超 |
[01:54] | – Lungs are clear. – All right. | -肺没问题 -好 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna start the groin line. | 我要开始腹股沟插管了 |
[01:56] | Help me reduce this leg fracture. | 帮我正一下他的腿骨 |
[01:58] | Come on, come on. One, two, three… | 来 一二三 |
[02:02] | X-ray. All right, step back. | X光 好 退后 |
[02:10] | Pelvis down. | 骨盆好了 |
[02:12] | – C-spine. – On the box. | -颈椎 -马上 |
[02:16] | Chest x-ray is up. Tension hemopneumothorax. | 胸部X光照片上传 高压性气胸 |
[02:19] | Trachea shifted, venous return is down. | 气管移位 静脉回流低 |
[02:21] | Give me a chest tube. | 给我一根胸部插管 |
[02:22] | Show me the pelvis. | 骨盆片看看 |
[02:23] | Got it. | 好了 |
[02:24] | Vertical shear of the left hemipelvis– | 左骨盆垂直切变 |
[02:26] | It needs traction. | 需要做牵引 |
[02:28] | Pull up the c-spine. | 颈椎片 |
[02:30] | Up. | 好了 |
[02:31] | Multiple c-spine fractures. | 颈椎多处骨折 |
[02:34] | – Wheeler, how’s that groin line? – Done. | -惠勒 腹股沟插管怎么样了 -好了 |
[02:37] | All right, chest tube’s in too. | 好 胸部插管也完成了 |
[02:38] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[02:39] | Justin didn’t survive a 330-foot fall | 贾斯汀摔下33层楼都活了下来 |
[02:42] | just to die in my trauma bay. | 不能死在我的病床上 |
[02:43] | Let’s go, let’s go! Go. | 我们走 走 |
[02:54] | Witnesses report that Mr. Pepper clung to | 目击者称佩珀先生坠落之前 |
[02:56] | the window washing platform as it fell, | 紧抓着窗户清洗平台 |
[02:59] | almost riding it like a surfboard. | 像踩着冲浪板一样 |
[03:02] | Physicists surmise this likely created wind resistance | 物理学家推测这会制造风阻力 |
[03:05] | that not only slowed his plummet, | 不仅暂缓了他的坠落 |
[03:07] | but also absorbed some of the force from impact. | 也减轻了一些撞击伤害 |
[03:10] | That might explain how he survived | 这可能就可以解释为什么 |
[03:12] | such a horrific fall. | 他从高处坠落还能存活 |
[03:14] | I’m running the bowel. | 我在处理肠子 |
[03:16] | Feeling tears. | 感到撕裂 |
[03:19] | Hemostat. | 止血钳 |
[03:21] | Pelvic hematoma and mesenteric bleeders are tied off. | 盆腔血肿和肠膜出血已经处理好 |
[03:24] | Let’s resect the bowel quickly and move on. | 快点处理好肠子继续 |
[03:26] | Gia 80 stapler with a reload. | 缝合器给我 |
[03:29] | 50% of people who fall four to five stories die. | 人从四五层坠落有50%的概率会死 |
[03:32] | Ten or 11–it’s almost 100%, | 十或十一层死亡率几乎百分百 |
[03:33] | So this is a first. | 这是第一例 |
[03:36] | There’s an exception to every rule. | 万事都有意外 |
[03:40] | All right, got some more spaces–next. | 好 又有空位 下一个 |
[03:42] | Laura Pastino. | 劳拉·帕斯蒂诺 |
[03:43] | Laura pastino? | 劳拉·帕斯蒂诺 |
[03:45] | No, Melody Sayers. | 不 我是梅洛迪·塞耶斯 |
[03:49] | Okay, uh, treatment 3. I’ll be right there. | 第三治疗室 我就过去 |
[03:51] | – I’m sorry. – No, this one’s on me. | -抱歉 -不 不关你事 |
[03:54] | I thought I could sneak in and see a doctor | 我以为能趁午餐的时候 |
[03:55] | on my lunch break. | 偷偷来看个医生 |
[03:56] | It’s bad planning. | 结果想错了 |
[03:59] | Okay, I’m April. Can I get you anything? | 我是艾普尔 有什么需要的吗 |
[04:01] | Water? Snack from the meal cart? | 水 还是餐车上的零食 |
[04:03] | No thanks. Not much of an appetite. | 不用了 谢谢 没什么胃口 |
[04:07] | If I need something, I’ll just… | 如果我有什么需要 我就… |
[04:12] | Melody? | 梅洛迪 |
[04:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:16] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:18] | You just zoned out. That ever happen before? | 你刚刚失神了 以前发生过这种事吗 |
[04:21] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[04:22] | I’m a first-year associate. My law firm’s specialty. | 这是我当助理律师的第一年 加班是律所特色 |
[04:26] | 60-hour weeks. | 一周工作六十小时 |
[04:28] | Can I see your wrist? | 能把你的手腕给我吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:34] | Pulse is really weak. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[04:35] | I’m just exhausted. | 我就是太累了 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna go home and sleep. | 我要回家睡一觉 |
[04:40] | I’ll come back tomorrow. | 我明天再回来 |
[04:42] | Your feet hurt? | 你的脚受伤了吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I’ve just been sitting for a while. | 是啊 我坐太久了 |
[04:46] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 能让我看看吗 |
[04:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:53] | Ankles are swollen. | 脚腕肿了 |
[04:57] | Pitting edema. | 凹陷性水肿 |
[04:59] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[04:59] | Stick around for a little longer. | 再留一会儿 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna get you in. | 我给你登记 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:09] | – Americano. – Thank you. | -美式咖啡 -谢谢 |
[05:11] | Wow, all this for Connor’s trauma? | 康纳的创伤病人这么大阵势 |
[05:14] | If it bleeds, it leads. | 流血就是头条 |
[05:17] | Help! I need help! | 救命 来人帮帮我 |
[05:18] | My husband! | 我的丈夫 |
[05:23] | – What happened? – He called me at work. | -怎么回事 -他在工作时打电话给我 |
[05:24] | He said he wasn’t feeling well. But then– | 他说他不舒服 但是… |
[05:26] | But when I came home for lunch, I-I found him like this. | 但然后我回家吃午饭 发现他就变成这样了 |
[05:28] | Hey, hey, can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[05:30] | Thready pulse, diaphoretic. He’s burning up. | 丝状脉搏 出虚汗 他在发烧 |
[05:32] | He take any drugs? Could it be an overdose? | 他有在服用什么药物吗 会不会是用药过度 |
[05:33] | No, never. | 不 从来没有 |
[05:34] | Septic shock? | 感染性休克 |
[05:35] | I think so. We gotta get him inside. | 我觉得是 我们得先把他弄进去 |
[05:36] | All right, I’m gonna get techs to bring out a gurney, | 好的 我找医护人员推轮床来 |
[05:38] | and set up for central access if we need one. | 如果需要的话从中央通道走 |
[05:40] | I’m gonna help you out of the car, okay? | 我先扶你下车 好吗 |
[05:42] | No, get back. I can do it myself. | 不 别动 我自己能行 |
[05:43] | No, Nick, let him help you. Don’t let him, please. | 不 尼克 让他帮你 别让他乱来 |
[05:46] | Easy. Nick, please, no– | 小心点 尼克 拜托 别 |
[05:48] | Julia–Julia… | 茱莉娅 茱莉娅 |
[05:50] | – I need your help. – I know, baby, I-I… | -我需要你的帮助 -我知道 宝贝 我 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:56] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[05:58] | My legs don’t work. | 我不能走路 |
[06:00] | It’s okay, Nick. I got you. | 没关系 尼克 有我呢 |
[06:02] | Here. | 来 |
[06:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:09] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[06:19] | Dr. Choi, you’re going to treatment 5. | 崔医生 你去五号创伤科 |
[06:20] | – Dr. Manning’s already there. – Thanks, Mags. | -曼宁医生已经在那里了 -谢谢 麦基 |
[06:28] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[06:32] | – Oh, my… – This woman needs aid. | -天… -这个女人需要救助 |
[06:35] | Dr. Wheeler! | 惠勒医生 |
[06:36] | I saw her fall crossing the street. | 我看到她在街上摔倒了 |
[06:37] | When I got to her, she was unable to speak. | 我扶她的时候 她说不出话了 |
[06:39] | – Think she’s having a stroke. – Treatment 2. | -她应该是中风了 -二号治疗室 |
[06:50] | Weak pulse–right side of the face is droopy. | 脉搏虚弱 右半边脸下垂 |
[06:52] | – Right side body, limp. – What do we got? | -右半边身子瘫痪 -什么情况 |
[06:54] | Possible stroke. | 可能是中风 |
[06:56] | Okay. Thanks, super-dude. | 好的 谢谢 超级英雄 |
[06:59] | You’re safe now, ma’am. | 你现在安全了 女士 |
[07:07] | Oh, lord. | 天啊 |
[07:08] | We need a stretcher! | 我们需要一副担架 |
[07:16] | Right now, your son is in shock. | 现在你们的儿子处于休克之中 |
[07:18] | There is massive blood loss from extensive injuries | 他的肝脏 骨盆和肠子 |
[07:20] | to his liver, his pelvis, his intestines. | 因为重伤大量失血 |
[07:23] | We’ve packed his abdomen to control the bleeding | 我们已经对他的腹腔进行处理控制失血 |
[07:25] | and removed a portion of his bowel. | 并截了他的一段肠子 |
[07:27] | He’s still open. | 他还没缝合 |
[07:29] | That’s what we call a negative pressure dressing. | 这叫负压敷料 |
[07:32] | It helps to temporize the abdomen– | 能够暂时延缓腹部… |
[07:34] | Is Justin going to survive? | 贾斯汀能活下来吗 |
[07:37] | When he arrived in the E.D., he was minute to minute. | 他刚送到急诊室时 几乎是危在旦夕 |
[07:40] | Right now, he is hour to hour, | 现在情况有所好转 |
[07:42] | and that is a very good first step. | 这是一个良好的开端 |
[07:49] | This is Dr. Rhodes. | 我是罗德斯医生 |
[07:52] | Who is this and how did you get this number? | 你是谁 你怎么有这个号码的 |
[07:55] | No, my patient is very much alive, thank you. | 不 我的病人很好 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Sounds like the press got to you before we did. | 看来媒体先一步联系到你了 |
[08:01] | Dr. Connor Rhodes, this is Evelyn Kumer, | 康纳·罗德斯医生 这是伊芙琳·库马 |
[08:04] | public affairs rep for the hospital. | 医院的公共事务代理 |
[08:06] | She’ll be coordinating all media platforms. | 她会应付所有媒体 |
[08:08] | So, reporters got your number? | 记者有你的号码了吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, they wanted to know if Justin had died | 是的 他们想知道贾斯汀有没有 |
[08:12] | on the operating table. | 死在手术台上 |
[08:13] | Where do they get this crap? | 他们都从哪儿知道的 |
[08:14] | Who knows? But the rumor mill is grinding. | 谁知道 但是舆论正在发酵 |
[08:17] | And you’re in the spotlight. | 而你正处于焦点 |
[08:18] | A man falls 33 stories and is still alive? | 一个人从33层掉下来还活着 |
[08:21] | People are gonna want to know, | 人们都想知道 |
[08:22] | is this a miracle or a setup for tragedy? | 这是一个奇迹还是悲剧 |
[08:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:27] | Until we know for sure how this is gonna turn out, | 直到我们确定这件事的结果之前 |
[08:29] | let’s stick with “No comment.” | 还是先说”无可奉告”吧 |
[08:38] | 102.7. Bp, 80 over 55. | 提问39.3 血压80/55 |
[08:40] | Whoa, that’s really low. | 那很低啊 |
[08:42] | Uh, Melody, I hear a crackling in your chest. | 梅洛迪 我听到你的胸腔内有劈啪声 |
[08:45] | This means fluid is building up in the lungs. | 这证明肺部正在积液 |
[08:48] | A symptom of the flu? | 是流感的症状吗 |
[08:50] | – I don’t think so. – The exhaustion, | -我不认为 -易疲劳 |
[08:52] | swelling in your legs, low blood pressure | 腿部的肿胀以及低血压 |
[08:54] | are possible indicators of a cardiac problem. | 都可能是心脏疾病的征兆 |
[08:57] | My heart? Oh, my god. | 心脏 我的天 |
[08:59] | We’re gonna take a look and see what’s going on, okay? | 我们得检查一下看看到底是怎么回事 好吗 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | That just– that doesn’t make any sense. | 但是 没道理啊 |
[09:06] | I’m only 25 years old. | 我才25岁 |
[09:08] | I walk to work instead of taking the train. | 我用走路代替搭地铁去上班 |
[09:10] | Eat salads… Take spin classes. | 吃沙拉 骑动感单车 |
[09:13] | Okay, dilated left ventricle, poor wall motion. | 左心室有些膨胀 室壁运动很弱 |
[09:15] | April, let’s get her on the monitor. | 艾普尔 给她上监护器 |
[09:18] | Your heart is pumping very poorly. | 你的心跳搏动无力 |
[09:21] | Uh, I’ll need an echo, but if I had to say, | 得照个超声心动图 但是要我估计的话 |
[09:22] | I’d guess it’s working at 20, 25%. | 我猜它的工作率才在20% 25%的样子 |
[09:25] | My heart is failing? | 我的心脏在衰竭吗 |
[09:26] | It’s unusual for a young woman. | 对年轻女性来说这有些不平常 |
[09:28] | Could be a thyroid imbalance, a kidney issue, virus. | 可能是甲状腺失衡 肾病 病毒引起的 |
[09:31] | We’ll figure it out. Before you know it, | 我们会查清楚的 很快 |
[09:32] | you’ll be back at spin class. | 你就能回去上动感单车课了 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 我记住你的话了 |
[09:39] | Melody… Melody? | 梅洛迪 梅洛迪 |
[09:43] | No pulse or breathing. V fib–get on her chest. | 没有脉搏和呼吸 室颤 给她电击 |
[09:47] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200 |
[09:49] | 200 200. | |
[09:52] | Charged. | 充好 |
[09:53] | Hold CPR. | 心肺复苏先停 |
[09:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:00] | 200 again. | 再充到200 |
[10:02] | 200 200. | |
[10:04] | Hold CPR. | 心肺复苏停一下 |
[10:06] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:08] | I got a pulse. | 摸到脉搏了 |
[10:09] | It’s weak but steady. She’s breathing. | 很弱但很稳定 她在呼吸了 |
[10:11] | Let’s get her to the cath lab. | 送她去疏导室 |
[10:19] | Great catch, April. Had she gone home, | 干得好 艾普尔 如果她回家 |
[10:22] | no way help would’ve gotten to her in time. | 那恐怕医生很难及时救她了 |
[10:31] | – So it’s an infection? – Fever, elevated white cells, | -所以是感染吗 -发烧导致白细胞数增多 |
[10:34] | inflammatory markers, wand lacate. | 产生炎症 |
[10:36] | – I’d say so. – Most likely UTI. | -我觉得是这样的 -很可能是泌尿系统感染 |
[10:38] | It’s common in paraplegics. | 这在瘫痪病人中很常见 |
[10:39] | Been down that road a few times. | 出现过几次这种状况 |
[10:41] | Life with a catheter, right? | 谁让我身上插着导尿管呢 是吧 |
[10:42] | We made to need to replace it. Suprapubic? | 我们得给你换一个 在耻骨上吗 |
[10:46] | T-boned by a drunk driver who didn’t stop for a red light. | 被一个酒驾司机闯红灯从侧面撞到了 |
[10:50] | He walked away with a few stitches. | 他缝了几针就没事了 |
[10:51] | That was then. We’re moving on. | 那都过去了 我们要向前看 |
[10:53] | Brighter days ahead. | 光明都在前面呢 |
[10:55] | Area around the catheter looks clean. | 导尿管周围看起来很干净 |
[10:57] | No obvious abscess or skin infection. | 没有明显的脓肿或皮肤感染 |
[10:59] | Answer’s in the pee then. | 也许尿液里能查出原因 |
[11:00] | We’ll get this and blood cultures up to the lab, | 我们会把尿液和血液送去化验 |
[11:03] | find out what we’re dealing with. | 查查到底是什么原因 |
[11:05] | Sorry about lashing out earlier. | 很抱歉之前的失礼 |
[11:07] | I sometimes forget I’m half a man. | 有时候我会忘记自己是半个男人 |
[11:08] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[11:11] | I’m with her. | 我同意 |
[11:12] | Yeah, well, she’s one of a kind. | 她可是独一无二的 |
[11:13] | Not letting her get away. | 我不会让她离开我的 |
[11:16] | Good plan. | 没错 |
[11:23] | Hey…K– | K的话 |
[11:25] | If it’s a boy,Kalani. | 如果是男孩 就叫卡拉尼 |
[11:27] | If it’s a girl, Kiersleigh. | 如果是女孩 就叫基尔斯蕾 |
[11:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:30] | Pass. | 不要 |
[11:31] | Any word from the cath lab about Melody? | 疏导室有没有梅洛迪的消息 |
[11:33] | No, but I should hear something soon. | 没有 但应该快了 |
[11:35] | Okay, I have an OB appointment. | 好吧 我产科那边还有个预约 |
[11:38] | Should be fast, though– 20 minutes, tops. | 应该会很快 最多20分钟 |
[11:40] | I can push it. | 我会尽快的 |
[11:40] | Or I can text you if I hear something. | 如果有消息我给你发信息 |
[11:42] | Because of the TB, Dr. Lee likes to see me every two weeks. | 因为肺结核的事 李医生每两周要见我一次 |
[11:45] | – You’ll text me about Melody? – Mm-hmm. | -梅洛迪的情况给我发信息 -好的 |
[11:47] | Now go, don’t be late for your appointment. | 去吧 别迟到了 |
[11:56] | We haven’t officially met. I’m Dr. Reese. | 我们还没正式见过呢 我是里斯医生 |
[11:57] | Hi. Edward Thompson. | 你好 我是爱德华·汤普森 |
[12:00] | That was quite an entrance, Edward. | 门口那一幕可真是惊险 爱德华 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I could imagine. | 是啊 我能想象得到 |
[12:03] | The suit, elderly woman in my arms. | 那身衣服 还有我怀中的熟女 |
[12:05] | – Yeah. – How is she? | -是啊 -她怎么样 |
[12:07] | Uh, doing well… | 她很好 |
[12:08] | Thanks to you getting her here so quickly. | 多亏了你即使送她来 |
[12:09] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:11] | How are you? How are you feeling? | 你呢 感觉怎样 |
[12:12] | Okay, I think. | 我觉得挺好 |
[12:14] | But I never passed out before. What–uh, what happened? | 但我之前从没昏迷过 发生什么事了 |
[12:17] | Uh, your labs and EKG are normal, | 你各项检测结果还有心电图都显示正常 |
[12:20] | So I think you were just so excited in the moment | 所以我想你一定是当时太激动了 |
[12:22] | that when it was over, you fainted. | 然后激动过后 你昏倒了 |
[12:24] | And where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[12:25] | A nurse said she’d get ’em, but she never came back. | 一个护士说她帮我去拿 但是人都没影了 |
[12:28] | Unfortunately, we had to cut off the costume, | 很不幸我们得剪开你的衣服 |
[12:30] | so that we could examine you. | 才能给你做检查 |
[12:32] | Cut it off? | 剪开了 |
[12:35] | You mean…It’s destroyed? | 你是说… 衣服已经毁了吗 |
[12:38] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[12:40] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[12:42] | You had no right. I… | 你们怎么可以… 我… |
[12:46] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[12:47] | Edward, breathe. | 爱德华 深呼吸 |
[12:48] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[12:50] | All right, nice and s- all right, here. | 没错 慢慢来 就这样 |
[12:51] | Hey, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[12:55] | Just like this. Two seconds in. | 就这样 两秒钟吸气 |
[12:57] | Four seconds out. | 四秒钟呼气 |
[12:59] | Two seconds in. | 两秒钟吸气 |
[13:01] | Four seconds out. | 四秒钟呼气 |
[13:04] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[13:20] | 33 stories. God. | 33层 天哪 |
[13:23] | Massive subdural hemorrhage. | 硬膜下严重出血 |
[13:24] | Significant left shift. | 大脑严重左移 |
[13:26] | Big mass effect is crushing his brain inside of his skull. | 积压重量已经严重压迫他的大脑 |
[13:30] | Well, he did fall off a building. | 毕竟他从高空摔下来 |
[13:31] | Craniotomy, right? | 开颅手术 对吧 |
[13:33] | To what end? He’s coagulopathic. | 有什么用 他脑内严重出血 |
[13:35] | I go in and take out the clot, it’ll just re-accumulate. | 就算取出血块 很快就会重新累积 |
[13:37] | No, I don’t think so. | 不一定 |
[13:39] | I’m actively giving him plasma, platelets, and cryo. | 我一直在给他输血浆 血小板和凝血因子 |
[13:41] | Which improve his overall chances of survival from 1% to 2. | 可他的存活几率不过是从1%到2% |
[13:44] | I’m not opening up his skull. | 我不会开颅 |
[13:46] | I question whether he’s even strong enough for this ct, | 我甚至怀疑他是否能承受这次的CT |
[13:47] | but that was your call. | 可这是你要求的 |
[13:50] | If the pressure in his brain isn’t relieved, | 如果他的颅内压不释放 |
[13:52] | it’s over. That’s 100%. | 那就完了 百分之百 |
[13:55] | I got him this far. He’ll get through surgery. | 我让他撑了这么久 他能熬过手术的 |
[14:01] | All the king’s horses and all the king’s men… | 故事里国王苦苦寻找的神医… |
[14:03] | Guess they should’ve gone to you. | 可不就是你吗 |
[14:09] | – Full costume? – Cape and all. | -全套戏服吗 -还有斗篷什么的 |
[14:11] | When Edward learned it had been destroyed, | 爱德华听说它被毁之后 |
[14:13] | he was so distraught, he could hardly even breathe. | 深受打击 几乎无法呼吸 |
[14:16] | That’s a pretty extreme reaction, | 这反应可真够激烈的 |
[14:18] | but, you know, wardrobe and self-esteem | 不过衣柜和自尊 |
[14:21] | can be deeply intertwined. | 都非常复杂 |
[14:23] | The costume– ultimately, it’s just a symbol | 可这套服装只是一个符号 |
[14:25] | that represent something crucially important to Edward. | 象征着对爱德华非常重要的东西 |
[14:29] | Our job’s to figure out what. | 我们要找出那东西是什么 |
[14:31] | The inciting incident that made it necessary– | 这件事的诱因… |
[14:34] | the origin story. | 最初的真相 |
[14:37] | You know, because we’re talking about a superhero. | 毕竟戏服的形象是一个英雄 |
[14:39] | Uh-huh. Like… | 就像… |
[14:40] | Like when Tony Stark became Iron Man. | 就像托尼·斯塔克成为钢铁侠 |
[14:43] | Why did Billy Batson become Captain Marvel? | 比利·贝森为什么成为惊奇队长 |
[14:45] | Nice. Pickle. | 没错 黄瓜给我 |
[14:49] | Urinalysis is clean, | 尿检结果很正常 |
[14:50] | so your infection isn’t from a UTI. | 所以不是泌尿系统感染 |
[14:52] | Clear. | 开始吧 |
[15:00] | Not pneumonia. | 也不是肺炎 |
[15:01] | – Meds? – Aspirin, midodrine, tramadol. | -吃了什么药 -阿司匹林 米多君 曲马多 |
[15:05] | No steroids, immunosuppressants. No red flags. | 没有类固醇 免疫抑制剂 都很安全 |
[15:08] | I’ll check the d-dimer. It could be a DVT. | 我去看看血浆D-二聚体结果 可能是DVT |
[15:10] | – Yeah. – Deep vein thrombosis? | -对 -深静脉血栓吗 |
[15:13] | D-dimer’s negative. No clots. | D-二聚体没有异常 没有肿块 |
[15:15] | Abscess then. | 那就是化脓 |
[15:16] | The hot spot would be the sacrum. | 症结可能是骶骨 |
[15:20] | – I-I can’t– – Yeah, I got you. | -我转不过去 -没事 我扶着你 |
[15:30] | Nothing dermal. | 不在表皮 |
[15:33] | It must be hiding deep down. | 应该是在深处 |
[15:35] | The, uh, scar… | 那道疤… |
[15:38] | I’m thinking of getting a tattoo to cover it– | 我打算用文身遮起来 |
[15:41] | He and she stick figures riding pops. | 画一男一女冲浪的样子 |
[15:43] | It’s a surf spot in Waikiki. | 是威基基海滩的一处冲浪景点 |
[15:46] | We took a lesson on our honeymoon. | 我们在蜜月时学过 |
[15:48] | We stood up on our first wave. | 第一个浪我们是站着冲过去的 |
[15:57] | Did you feel something? | 你感觉到疼了吗 |
[16:02] | Um, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:08] | Let’s get a CT chest, pelvis and abdomen. | 做个胸腹及骨盆CT |
[16:11] | Infection may be abdominal or in a deep space. | 可能是腹部感染 或是更深的地方 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Hang tight. | 对 坚持住 |
[16:17] | – We’re getting closer. – We’ll be back. | -就快找到了 -稍后回来 |
[16:21] | You felt that? | 你感觉到疼了吗 |
[16:28] | – Good hemostasis. – No new bleeds. | -止血成功 -没有再出血 |
[16:30] | He tolerated the surgery well. | 他完美地熬过了手术 |
[16:33] | Appears luck’s on your side today. | 看来你今天很走运 |
[16:37] | If that’s how you wanna put it. | 你要是想这么说的话 |
[16:46] | There’s no heartbeat. | 没有心跳了 |
[16:47] | No. | 不 |
[16:48] | No, no, please, look again. | 不 不行 你再看看 |
[16:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:51] | No. | 不 |
[16:57] | – Wh… – You’ll need a D&C. | -怎么会… -你需要做刮宫手术 |
[17:00] | If there’s a room available, I can do it now. | 如果有空手术室 我可以立刻给你做 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:25] | I need to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[17:28] | April, no one would expect you to– | 艾普尔 你不必勉强… |
[17:29] | I have to. I… | 我必须去 我… |
[17:32] | There’s a–a patient I’m worried about. | 我很担心一位病人 |
[17:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:44] | Well, you know the nurses up there. | 那边的护士你也认识 |
[17:46] | You just give them a call when you’re ready. | 等你准备好就给她们打电话吧 |
[17:48] | The sooner the better though. | 不过尽快吧 |
[17:54] | End of the day. | 下班后 |
[17:56] | Tomorrow at the latest. | 最迟明天 |
[18:34] | Hey, April. | 艾普尔 |
[18:36] | Cardiology make a diagnosis? | 心脏科出诊断了吗 |
[18:38] | Viral myocarditis. | 病毒性心肌炎 |
[18:41] | She’s only in the E.D. | 先把她安顿在急诊室 |
[18:42] | until a bed opens up in the CCU. | 等有冠心病重症监护室空出来 |
[18:44] | She needs cardiopulmonary support. | 她需要心肺支持 |
[18:46] | Infection’s that bad? | 感染这么严重了吗 |
[18:48] | Well, the hope is partial bypass | 希望部分搭桥 |
[18:50] | will rest her heart enough | 能让她的心脏充分休养 |
[18:51] | to let the antiviral meds get the upper hand. | 好让抗病毒药物充分作用 |
[19:02] | That’s doing most of my heart’s job now. | 那东西在行使我心脏的大部分功能 |
[19:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:07] | It’s hard to keep your mind from racing to that dark place. | 想保持你的神志清醒并不容易 |
[19:11] | Is there anyone I can call? Uh, family? | 有什么我能联系的人吗 比如家属 |
[19:15] | My parents are divorced. | 我爸妈离婚了 |
[19:17] | Mom’s in Idaho. Dad’s in New Hampshire. | 我妈在爱达荷 我爸在新罕布什尔 |
[19:20] | I’m not ready to deal with all that yet. | 我现在还不想让他们知道 |
[19:23] | But I don’t want to be alone. | 但我也不想一个人 |
[19:27] | Will you sit with me? | 你能陪陪我吗 |
[19:37] | As long as you need. | 多久都行 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[19:57] | Rachel. Way out of my league. | 瑞秋 绝对是我高攀了 |
[20:01] | I’ve always been the quite one. | 我是文静内向的那个 |
[20:03] | She was the opposite. | 而她正相反 |
[20:08] | I rode her coattails, | 我配不上她 |
[20:10] | yet she still loved me. | 但她还是爱着我 |
[20:14] | And then it was over. My wife was gone. | 后来突然就结束了 我妻子走了 |
[20:17] | When did Rachel pass? | 瑞秋什么时候过世的 |
[20:19] | Last year– ovarian cancer. | 去年 卵巢癌 |
[20:22] | It took her so fast. | 她很快就不行了 |
[20:26] | I couldn’t help her. | 我帮不了她 |
[20:28] | I couldn’t ease her pain. | 没法缓解她的痛苦 |
[20:30] | I could only watch. | 只能眼睁睁看着 |
[20:34] | I was useless, weak. | 我感觉很没用 很脆弱 |
[20:38] | – And the suit? – Stumbled across it online. | -那你这身服装呢 -在网上偶然看到的 |
[20:40] | I don’t know why I ordered it. | 不知为什么就买了 |
[20:43] | But when it came, I tried it on, and… | 但等到衣服寄来 我穿上之后 |
[20:49] | I felt different, stronger. | 我感觉不一样了 更强大了 |
[20:52] | I just want to be useful. | 我只希望能做个有用的人 |
[20:55] | I just wanna be able to help. | 我只想帮助别人 |
[20:58] | I understand. Uh… | 我明白 |
[21:00] | We’ll come up with a plan. | 我们会想个办法 |
[21:03] | Let me talk to my supervisor. | 我和我上司谈一谈 |
[21:11] | Hey, how was your ultrasound? | 你的超声结果怎么样 |
[21:12] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[21:14] | I was just thinking about Melody. | 我刚在想梅洛迪 |
[21:16] | She thought she only had the flu. | 她以为自己只是得了感冒 |
[21:18] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 那好 |
[21:24] | – Hey, walk with me. – The CPS working? | -跟我来 -CPS起作用了吗 |
[21:26] | A-line pulsatility is decreasing. | 主脉波在减弱 |
[21:28] | Heart’s beating less and less on its own. | 心脏跳动越来越依赖外力了 |
[21:30] | But it’s only been a few hours. | 不过这才用药几小时 |
[21:32] | The meds need awhile to build in her system. | 药物需要一段时间才能在她体内起作用 |
[21:34] | And we can’t speed up the process? | 不能加快进度吗 |
[21:37] | We can? | 可以吗 |
[21:39] | IVIG and plasmapheresis. | 静脉注射免疫球蛋白和血浆取出法 |
[21:42] | It’s method to block Melody’s immune system | 这种疗法可以阻止梅洛迪的免疫系统 |
[21:44] | from attacking heart muscle as it tries to clear the infection. | 为了试图消灭感染而攻击她的心肌 |
[21:46] | – Well, why aren’t we doing it? – The science is unproven. | -那为什么不做 -作用机制还不明确 |
[21:50] | The unknowns worry me. | 我担心会有意外情况 |
[21:51] | The risk of anaphylaxis, additional infections, | 而且还有可能出现过敏反应 加重感染 |
[21:54] | – inflammatory side effects. – Well, she already coded. | -或者引发肿胀 -她已经抢救过一次了 |
[21:57] | Another one could be right around the corner. | 下一次发作可能很快就来了 |
[21:58] | Isn’t it worth trying anything? | 难道不该试一试吗 |
[22:00] | Not if it does more harm than good. | 风险大过益处就不能试 |
[22:03] | Yes, and the suit was how Edward dealt with his wife’s death. | 没错 爱德华用那身服装来应对妻子的死 |
[22:07] | See, I’m concerned that if he leaves, | 所以我就是担心如果让他走了 |
[22:09] | he’s just gonna go get another one, | 他可能会再买一身 |
[22:10] | and that will lead him right back here. | 他早晚还会再被送进医院 |
[22:13] | Some knucklehead will see him in that costume, | 某个混蛋可能会看他穿这身不爽 |
[22:15] | and pick a fight. | 找他的事 |
[22:17] | “Let’s see how tough you are, super-guy.” | “看你到底有多厉害 大英雄” |
[22:19] | Hm, it’s possible, but… | 有这个可能 但是 |
[22:20] | is he having any suicidal thoughts? | 他动过自杀的念头吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 没有 |
[22:22] | And he’s certainly not a danger to others. | 而且他显然对别人没有威胁 |
[22:24] | He literally presented saving a woman’s life. | 他刚刚救了一位女士的命 |
[22:26] | I mean, he just doesn’t meet the criteria | 这根本够不上留院精神观察的 |
[22:28] | for a psychiatric hold. | 施用标准 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:37] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -请拿好 -谢谢 |
[22:38] | Dr. Rhodes? Dr. Rhodes, wait. | 罗德斯医生 罗德斯医生请等下 |
[22:40] | Can you tell us about the miracle patient, Justin Pepper? | 您能透露那位奇迹病人贾斯汀·佩珀的情况吗 |
[22:43] | – I… – Please, anything. | -我 -说什么都行 |
[22:44] | The people want to know. | 大家希望了解一下 |
[22:50] | The craniotomy we performed was successful. | 我们做了开颅术 非常顺利 |
[22:53] | His blood pressure is steady. | 他目前血压稳定 |
[22:54] | The bleeding in his chest and belly has slowed, | 他的胸部和腹部的出血都缓解了 |
[22:56] | so, fortunately, we’ve been able to back off of the transfusions. | 所以非常幸运 我们目前不需要输血 |
[23:00] | Is he gonna pull through? | 他能挺过来吗 |
[23:01] | Well, it is still too early to tell, | 目前还言之尚早 |
[23:03] | but we are fighting the good fight. | 但我们会尽全力打好这一仗 |
[23:05] | Now, if all continues to go well, | 如果一切顺利的话 |
[23:07] | ortho will be able to start treating his bone fractures tomorrow. | 骨科明天就可以着手治疗骨折了 |
[23:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, i’ve got to get back to my patient. | 各位请原谅 我还要去看护我的病人 |
[23:17] | What the hell was that? | 刚那是搞什么 |
[23:19] | My patient’s doing well. | 病人情况挺乐观 |
[23:21] | I didn’t see why the press shouldn’t know. | 让媒体知道没什么大不了的吧 |
[23:23] | Any interaction with the media goes through me. | 任何跟媒体的接触都要通过我 |
[23:25] | I wouldn’t have let you come out here and grandstand like that. | 我是不会让你出来做这种表演的 |
[23:28] | What if the patient dies? | 如果病人死了呢 |
[23:30] | You gonna hold a press conference then? | 到时候你要开个新闻发布会吗 |
[23:40] | Thoracic hardware’s stabilizing the spine on the T4 fracture. | 胸腔硬件让T4脊椎的骨折逐渐稳定 |
[23:43] | Otherwise, everything looks normal. | 除此之外 一切看上去都很正常 |
[23:44] | Colon has descended. | 结肠下降了 |
[23:45] | It could be a colonic pseudo-obstruction. | 可能是结肠假梗阻 |
[23:47] | They are common in paraplegics. | 这在瘫痪病人身上很常见 |
[23:49] | Yeah, but I don’t see any free air or fluid. | 是的 但我没有看到任何流动的空气和液体 |
[23:51] | Hm, the infection’s gotta be hiding somewhere. | 肯定有哪里感染了 |
[23:53] | Let’s try a white blood cell scan. | 我们检查一下白细胞 |
[23:55] | Tag some of his own infection-fighting cells with a tracer dye, | 用示踪染剂标示部分他自己的抗感染细胞 |
[23:58] | and see where they go. | 然后看看它们会去哪儿 |
[23:59] | Let his immune system show us where the hot spot is. | 让他的免疫系统帮我们显示危险区域在哪里 |
[24:01] | Good idea. I’ll get on it. | 好主意 我这就去 |
[24:03] | – Hey, Nat. – Yeah? | -娜特 -怎么 |
[24:05] | Uh, when I pressed on Nick’s abdomen, | 按压尼克腹部时 |
[24:07] | I was below a sensory loss level. | 我的力道低于感觉缺失的标准 |
[24:09] | He shouldn’t have felt anything. | 他不应该会有感觉 |
[24:10] | His abdominal wall is inflamed. | 他的腹壁有炎症 |
[24:12] | When you applied pressure, it fired off a signal. | 你施加的压力让它发出了信号 |
[24:14] | If anything, Nick felt nausea, but nothing tactile. | 是的话 尼克感觉到的应该是恶心而非触觉 |
[24:17] | He couldn’t have. | 他不会有触觉 |
[24:19] | Yeah, I guess not. | 是的 我想也是 |
[24:26] | 103.5. | 39.7摄氏度 |
[24:28] | It’s gone up. | 上升了 |
[24:31] | What about my heart? | 我的心脏怎么样 |
[24:33] | Improvement? | 好转了吗 |
[24:35] | Unfortunately, it’s not responding the way I’d hoped. | 很不幸 它的反应与我的期望不符 |
[24:41] | I googled myocarditis. | 我上网查了心肌炎 |
[24:44] | Severe cases, people needed heart transplants. | 严重的话 病人需要心脏移植 |
[24:48] | Am I one of them? | 我也是吗 |
[24:49] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[24:54] | But we’re not there yet. | 但我们还没到那一步 |
[24:56] | There is another procedure we can try– | 我们还可以试试另一个疗法 |
[24:58] | IVIG and plasmapheresis– | 静脉注射免疫球蛋白和血浆取出法 |
[25:01] | But I have to warn you, there are some risks. | 但我得提醒你 会有风险 |
[25:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:07] | If your heart stops beating again, | 如果你的心脏再次停止 |
[25:10] | it may never come back. | 可能就不会再跳了 |
[25:15] | This procedure… | 这个疗法 |
[25:18] | is it an operation? | 是手术吗 |
[25:19] | No, an infusion. | 不是 是注射 |
[25:21] | It can be done right here in the treatment room. | 在这个治疗室就可以做 |
[25:23] | I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:39] | Gram-negative bacteria? What is that? | 革兰氏阴性菌 是什么 |
[25:42] | It’s a common germ found in water, soil, plants, | 这是水 油 植物 消化道里 |
[25:44] | the digestive tract– sometimes the skin. | 一种常见的细菌 有时候皮肤上也有 |
[25:46] | They don’t always lead to illness, | 它们一般不致病 |
[25:48] | but when they invade somewhere they are not endemic to, | 但如果它们侵入一些不该去的地方 |
[25:50] | you can get pretty sick. | 可能会引发严重的疾病 |
[25:52] | So what did these germs get into? | 那这些病菌去哪儿了 |
[25:53] | The muscles surrounding your spine. | 你脊椎周围的肌肉 |
[25:55] | There’s an abscess at the T4 vertebrae. | T4脊椎上有个脓肿 |
[25:57] | – Is it treatable? – Yes. | -能治疗吗 -能 |
[25:59] | A surgeon will make an incision in your back, and drain it. | 医生会在你的后背开一个口 把它排掉 |
[26:02] | The hardware may need to come out as well. | 金属件可能也需要排出 |
[26:04] | Do it today, | 今天就做 |
[26:05] | you’ll likely feel better immediately. | 你可能马上就能感觉好一些 |
[26:07] | We’re good, babe. | 我们没事 宝贝 |
[26:08] | We’re all good. | 我们没事 |
[26:10] | There is something else, though. | 但还有别的事 |
[26:11] | In addition to the bacteria, | 除了细菌 |
[26:13] | the biopsy showed a cluster of cells | 活组织检查显示有一群细胞 |
[26:15] | that are not native to the paraspinal muscles. | 不是脊柱肌肉原生的 |
[26:18] | The lab is still trying to figure out exactly what these cells are, | 实验室还在检查这是什么细胞 |
[26:20] | but they shouldn’t be there, | 但它们不应该在那里 |
[26:22] | – nor do they– – They come from my body. | -也不该… -是我体内的细胞 |
[26:25] | So, what are you guys not telling us? | 你们有什么事没有告诉我们 |
[26:29] | They’re stem cells. | 它们是干细胞 |
[26:30] | We’ve been going to Mexico to get injections | 我们一直在墨西哥注射 |
[26:32] | to reverse the paralysis. | 以逆转瘫痪 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna walk again. | 我可以再次行走 |
[26:39] | I know that look. | 我知道这种眼神 |
[26:41] | You think we’re crazy. | 你们觉得我们疯了 |
[26:42] | Abandon a state-of-the-art hospital for a clinic in Veracruz, | 放弃最先进的医院选择韦拉克鲁斯的小诊所 |
[26:45] | but what Nick needs, we can’t find here. | 但我们在这里找不到尼克需要的东西 |
[26:48] | And between the FDA and constantly changing politics | 食药管理局时不时地改变政策 |
[26:51] | – and social taboos, we just– – But leaving the country? | -还有社会禁忌 我们… -可出国 |
[26:54] | There is no oversight. | 那里没有监管 |
[26:55] | The bacteria that caused your abscess | 引起脓肿的细菌 |
[26:58] | likely came from a treatment. | 很可能是治疗产生的 |
[26:59] | To ditch the wheelchair, it’s worth it. | 为了摆脱轮椅 这是值得的 |
[27:01] | You touched Nick’s abdomen, and he felt it. | 你摸过尼克的肚子 他感觉到了 |
[27:04] | He felt it. | 他感觉到了 |
[27:07] | I’m gonna walk again. | 我要再次走路 |
[27:10] | And Julia and I are gonna get back to the life that we dreamed of– | 那茱莉娅和我就可以回到我们梦想的人生 |
[27:12] | the one that she deserves. | 她应该拥有的人生 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | We’ll set up the surgery to have the abscess drained, | 我们会安排手术 把脓肿排掉 |
[27:20] | then go from there. | 然后再开始治疗 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:36] | Sir, is everything okay? | 先生 没事吧 |
[27:41] | Nurse? Somebody? | 护士 有人吗 |
[27:42] | Oh, my god. Uh, breathe, sir, breathe. | 我的天啊 呼吸 先生 呼吸 |
[27:47] | Breathe. Look at me, look at me. | 呼吸 看着我 看着我 |
[27:48] | Two seconds in, four seconds out. | 吸两秒 呼四秒 |
[27:51] | Slowly. I need some help! | 慢慢来 这里需要帮助 |
[27:52] | Here, here, here. What happened? | 这 这 这 怎么了 |
[27:54] | Uh, he–he suddenly grabbed his chest and was short of breath. | 他突然抓住他的胸部 呼吸困难 |
[27:56] | All right, possible MI. | 可能是心肌梗塞 |
[27:59] | Uh… We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[28:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:06] | Edward, are you okay? | 爱德华 你还好吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah, I think. Uh, he needed help. | 我觉得还好 他需要帮助 |
[28:10] | Okay, well, I saw. You saved him. | 我看到了 你救了他 |
[28:13] | And look, in a hospital gown, no less. | 看 你穿着病号服 依然可以救人 |
[28:17] | Let me–let me help you back to bed. | 我送你回床上吧 |
[28:33] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[28:37] | Asystole. Crash cart and a chest tray. | 心脏停搏 准备急救车和胸部手术盘 |
[28:39] | Got it. | 收到 |
[28:42] | Take over compressions. | 接手按压 |
[28:44] | Scalpels? You’re operating here? | 手术刀 你要在这做手术 |
[28:46] | There’s no electrical activity in the heart, | 心脏没有电活动了 |
[28:48] | so I can’t shock it back. | 所以我不能进行电击抢救 |
[28:50] | Internal CPR is my only option. | 内部心肺复苏是唯一的选择 |
[28:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:11] | Come on, beat. | 拜托 快跳动起来 |
[29:13] | Amp of Epi. | 注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[29:14] | One amp. | 一剂 |
[29:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:25] | Come on. | 活过来 |
[29:32] | All right, we’ve got a rhythm. | 好 有心跳了 |
[29:35] | He’s back. He’s back. | 他活过来了 活过来了 |
[30:09] | Uh, quite a turnaround. | 真是显著的好转啊 |
[30:10] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[30:12] | I was worried I wouldn’t be able to pull it off as smoothly as you, | 我还担心不能像您一样顺利搞定 |
[30:15] | but it worked out. | 但是成功了 |
[30:16] | It’s a new world for Edward. | 对于爱德华来说是一个新世界 |
[30:18] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[30:19] | Deception breaks doctor-patient trust. | 欺骗打破了医生和病人之间的信任 |
[30:23] | We don’t manipulate. We guide. | 我们不是操控者 我们只负责引导他们 |
[30:27] | Your ruse provided Edward with a moment of revelation, | 你的计策只是给了爱德华一刻的启示 |
[30:31] | not the framework to build his future on. | 并不是造就他未来的框架 |
[30:35] | I mean, trust me, the costume is not yet a thing of his past. | 相信我 那身衣服还没有成为过去 |
[30:42] | Okay, discharge papers for Edward. | 爱德华的出院文件 |
[30:45] | I’m gonna need a little more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[30:57] | He feels cold. | 他感觉很冷 |
[31:00] | His blood pressure is very low. | 他的血压很低 |
[31:03] | We’re pushing meds, | 我们用了药了 |
[31:04] | but his heart is really struggling | 但他的心脏在费劲地 |
[31:06] | to circulate blood through his body. | 维持身体的血液循环 |
[31:10] | Justin is a climber. | 贾斯汀喜欢攀岩 |
[31:12] | He always has been. | 他一直都是 |
[31:16] | Uh, a few years ago, | 几年前 |
[31:17] | he realized that rock faces weren’t enough. | 他认识到攀爬岩石是满足不了他的 |
[31:22] | Oh, he loved his life. | 他热爱他的生活 |
[31:25] | It’s not over. | 还没有结束呢 |
[31:29] | But his heart will fail again, won’t it? | 但是他的心脏还会停搏的 不是吗 |
[31:31] | If it does, I’ll restart it. | 如果停搏的话 我会让它重新跳动起来的 |
[31:32] | I’ll keep restarting it. | 我会一直让它重新跳动 |
[31:34] | That last resuscitation was… | 上一次的复苏… |
[31:38] | so violent. | 太暴力了 |
[31:39] | Your son still has a chance. | 你们的儿子还有机会 |
[31:43] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[31:45] | Please… | 拜托 |
[31:47] | No more heroics. | 不要再英雄主义了 |
[31:58] | Dr. Rhodes, I admit, | 罗德斯医生 我承认 |
[32:01] | I wanted you to be the hero today. | 我想让你成为今天的英雄 |
[32:03] | And I know you did too. | 我知道你也一样 |
[32:05] | But maybe it’s time to stop. | 但是也许是时候停下来了 |
[32:24] | Got an update from the neurosurgical floor. | 从神经外科那得知了最新情况 |
[32:26] | They just got started on Nick. | 他们刚刚开始治疗尼克 |
[32:27] | These foreign clinics– | 这些外国诊所 |
[32:28] | $30,000 a treatment, sometimes more. | 一次治疗要3万美元 有的时候还更多 |
[32:31] | The stem cells are shipped in from all over the world. | 干细胞从世界各地运来 |
[32:34] | There’s no way to prove they’re even authentic, | 甚至没有办法证明他们是可靠的 |
[32:35] | and the success rates on their websites– | 他们网站上写的成功率 |
[32:37] | – Totally unverifiable. – Scary, I know. | -完全无法考证 -我知道 很恐怖 |
[32:39] | But still, stem cell research is making huge leaps. | 但是 干细胞研究依然取得了巨大的飞跃 |
[32:42] | Yeah, maybe for neurodegenerative diseases. | 也许对于神经退行性疾病是这样 |
[32:45] | But spinal cord injuries like Nick’s? | 但是像尼克这样的脊椎损伤 |
[32:47] | That tech is years away. | 技术成熟还需要很多年 |
[32:55] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[33:00] | Will… Will, I need you in here. | 威尔 威尔 过来一下 |
[33:02] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[33:05] | Melody’s a-line pulsatility is fluctuating. | 梅洛迪的主脉波在波动 |
[33:08] | – This just start? – A couple minutes ago. | -刚出现的吗 -几分钟前出现的 |
[33:19] | Is my heart getting worse? | 我的心脏情况变得更糟了吗 |
[33:21] | Uh, no, better. | 不 更好了 |
[33:23] | 101. Your temp’s gone down. | 38.3摄氏度 你的体温下降了 |
[33:25] | It means your body’s starting to fight back. | 意味着你的身体开始反击了 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna be okay? | 我会好起来吗 |
[33:30] | Well, we’ll get another blood test, | 我们会再做一次血检 |
[33:31] | and if your white cell count has improved as well, | 如果你的白细胞数量也有所改善 |
[33:33] | and your heart continues to strengthen, | 你的心脏也在继续恢复 |
[33:35] | then I’ll dial down the support. | 我就调低你的心肺辅助 |
[33:38] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[33:40] | Oh, god, I thought for sure… | 天啊 我还以为肯定 |
[33:44] | Thank you, April. | 谢谢你 艾普尔 |
[33:46] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[33:52] | Oh, god, I was so scared. | 天啊 我太害怕了 |
[33:54] | You’re good. | 没事了 |
[33:57] | I should call my parents. | 我应该打电话告诉我爸妈 |
[33:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:08] | Yeah, I gotta say, I did not expect | 不得不说 我没想到 |
[34:10] | IVIG and plasmapheresis to be so effective, | 静脉注射免疫球蛋白和血浆取出法这么有效 |
[34:12] | let alone that quickly. | 更不用说这么快速起效了 |
[34:14] | You know, maybe coupling it with the CPS… | 可能跟CPS结合使用… |
[34:17] | Or perhaps, you know, maybe the meds | 或者可能是药物 |
[34:18] | just finally worked on their own. | 终于自己起效了 |
[34:20] | You know what? Who cares. | 算了 谁管它 |
[34:21] | – It worked. – Yeah. | -反正起效了 -是啊 |
[34:22] | – Yeah? – We got the win. | -是吧 -我们赢了 |
[34:25] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[34:27] | – You don’t seem excited. – No, I am. | -你好像一点都不激动 -没有 |
[34:30] | It’s just a long day. | 今天太累了而已 |
[34:32] | Yeah, but a good one. | 是啊 但是值得 |
[34:35] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[35:11] | Neurosurgeon said everything went well. | 神经外科医生说一切都很顺利 |
[35:13] | I feel much better. It’s like night and day. | 我感觉好多了 整个人焕然一新 |
[35:14] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我看看吗 |
[35:21] | All good back there? | 一切都好吧 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:25] | No surprises. | 没有意外 |
[35:26] | Great. Ready to put today behind me… | 好极了 我准备让今天过去了 |
[35:30] | No pun intended. | 就是字面意思 |
[35:36] | Nick, when I was examining your abdomen, | 尼克 我检查你的腹部时 |
[35:39] | you thought you felt something. | 你以为自己感觉到了什么 |
[35:41] | You didn’t, did you? | 其实并没有 对吗 |
[35:48] | Just my wife’s eyes desperately wishing I could. | 我妻子非常期望我有反应 |
[35:52] | These treatments you’re getting in Mexico– | 你在墨西哥接受的治疗 |
[35:54] | They’re not working. | 根本没起作用 |
[35:55] | And given your injury, | 考虑到你的情况 |
[35:56] | the chances of paralysis being reversed is almost zero. | 瘫痪逆转的概率几乎是零 |
[35:59] | I can’t give up. | 我不能放弃 |
[36:01] | Stem cells can turn into any part of the body. | 干细胞可以变为身体的任何东西 |
[36:03] | Instead of curing you, | 它们可能不会治好你 |
[36:04] | they could form a mass or a tumor. | 而是形成肿块或者肿瘤 |
[36:07] | Please, don’t get anymore injections. | 拜托 你别再去注射了 |
[36:08] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[36:11] | I love Julia more than anything, | 我爱茱莉娅胜过一切 |
[36:13] | but there are… | 但是有一些 |
[36:15] | intimacies that I can’t provide. | 我无法给她的亲密 |
[36:19] | Our bond is built on hope. It’s what holds us together. | 我们的关系建立在希望上 那是我们之间的纽带 |
[36:22] | So it doesn’t matter if you believe the treatments won’t work. | 所以你相不相信那里的治疗没关系 |
[36:25] | Julia does. | 茱莉娅相信就行 |
[36:26] | – That’s enough for me. – But you’re risking your life. | -这样我就够了 -但你是在冒生命危险 |
[36:28] | She is my life. | 她就是我的生命 |
[36:32] | I don’t want you to share your concerns with her. | 我不想让你们告诉她你们的担忧 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:46] | Good luck? | 好运 |
[36:48] | Ethan, are you kidding? | 伊森 你在开玩笑吗 |
[36:49] | Nat, I’ve met combat vets who have been paralyzed. | 小娜 我见过瘫痪的退伍老兵 |
[36:52] | The feelings of inferiority can be overwhelming. | 自卑感真的让人压力很大 |
[36:55] | If you told them a bottle of snake oil | 如果你告诉他们一瓶蛇油 |
[36:57] | might help them walk again, | 可能帮他们再次走路 |
[36:59] | they’d drink it every time. | 那他们每次都会喝 |
[37:01] | So you agree with what Nick’s doing? | 所以你赞同尼克的做法 |
[37:05] | I understand it, Nat. | 我是理解 小娜 |
[37:14] | It wasn’t real. | 不是真的 |
[37:16] | The situation was staged, | 那个情景是安排好的 |
[37:17] | but your response was absolutely real. | 但是你的反应绝对是真的 |
[37:20] | But I shouldn’t have tricked you. | 但我不该骗你 |
[37:23] | I thought building you up from the inside | 我以为从内建立你的感觉 |
[37:25] | would help you connect to your true self, | 会帮助你认识到真正的自我 |
[37:27] | but I realize now… | 但现在我知道… |
[37:30] | You’ve always known exactly who you are. | 其实你一直很清楚你的自我 |
[37:32] | The real goal is making sure others can see that. | 真正的目标是让他人也知道 |
[37:37] | – What’s that? – A hospital volunteer vest. | -这是什么 -医院志愿者背心 |
[37:40] | I know it’s not as flashy as your other outfit, | 我知道这没有你其它服装闪耀 |
[37:42] | but around here, there are a lot of people in need. | 但在这里 有很多需要帮助的人 |
[37:46] | Seeing you in this, | 看到你穿着这个 |
[37:47] | they’ll know you’re someone they can depend on– | 他们会知道他们可以指望上你 |
[37:50] | someone who can help them. | 你可以帮他们 |
[37:57] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[38:28] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[38:30] | I have procedure room 3 open. | 三号手术室空着 |
[38:34] | I’ll schedule you in. Come on up. | 我帮你安排 马上 |
[39:03] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[39:06] | April… | 艾普尔 |
[39:15] | I saw your name on the list for a D&C. | 我看到你的名字在刮宫手术名单上 |
[39:25] | It was my ultrasound. | 是刚才的超声检查 |
[39:27] | There wa–there wasn’t… | 没…没有… |
[39:33] | I-I don’t– I don’t know when. | 我不…我不知道是什么时候的事 |
[39:36] | I-I don’t– I don’t know why… | 我不…我不知道为什么… |
[39:45] | My baby’s… | 我的孩子 |
[39:47] | heart… | 心跳… |
[39:50] | It stopped… | 停止了 |
[39:51] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:57] | It stopped beating. | 孩子心跳停止了 |