时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hey,we are going in 152– | 我们现在要进152… |
[00:16] | – On the right. – Got it. | -右边 -好 |
[00:24] | – Okay, Craig, you take over baging. – You got it. | -好 克雷格 你接手气袋 -行 |
[00:27] | Lacerated forehead | 前额撕裂伤 |
[00:28] | possible crushed airway. | 可能气管也受伤了 |
[00:30] | Jeff, dispatch said mass casualty. | 杰夫 调度说有多人伤亡 |
[00:32] | Only been on site a few minutes, | 他们刚到现场几分钟 |
[00:33] | but it’s at least a dozen vehicles–maybe more. | 但至少有十几辆车相撞 |
[00:36] | We need help over here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[00:41] | – Sir. – Here, here, here. | -先生 -这里这里 |
[00:42] | Come here, come here. | 快过来 |
[00:43] | – I’ve lost my teeth! – Gauze! | -我牙掉了 -纱布 |
[00:45] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:46] | Okay, bite down, bite down. Hold the pressure. | 好 咬住咬住 按好了 |
[00:48] | All right, here. Let’s move over here. | 好了 来 我们去那边 |
[00:51] | There you go. Lay down. | 好 躺下 |
[00:53] | Casey has just radioed in. | 凯西刚刚在对讲机里说 |
[00:55] | They’re popping the windshield on a minivan– | 他们在破一辆小型货车的挡风玻璃 |
[00:57] | need medical on site. | 需要医护人员过去 |
[00:58] | Red, thirty yards in, eye of the pileup. | 雷德 过去三十码 看看连环相撞情况 |
[01:01] | – We’re on it. – Go. | -我们去 -走 |
[01:02] | – Jeff. – I’m with ya. | -杰夫 -我和你一起 |
[01:03] | – Go back that strip in, got it? – Got it. | -绷带塞好了 明白吗 -明白 |
[01:06] | Choi, got a family of four trapped inside. | 崔医生 有一家四口困在里面 |
[01:10] | Lot of intrusion on the vehicle. | 车辆遭受多次撞击 |
[01:12] | All polytrauma. | 多发伤 |
[01:13] | All right, we’re on it. Adam… | 好 我们来 亚当 |
[01:14] | Got it. | 明白 |
[01:18] | My son–save him. My son. | 我儿子 救救他 我儿子 |
[01:21] | We’re gonna get you all out of here, all right? | 我们会把你们全救出来的 好吗 |
[01:22] | Help the boys. Please. | 救救他们 拜托了 |
[01:24] | – Help them please. – Bleeding head lac– | -救救他们 -头部流血 |
[01:26] | transected his temporal artery. | 颞动脉被切断 |
[01:27] | Give me two hemostats. I’ve gotta clamp it off. | 给我两把止血钳 我要把血管钳住 |
[01:29] | Copy. | 明白 |
[01:34] | All right, I’m on the boys. | 好 我去救男孩们 |
[01:37] | Hang in there, guys. | 撑住 伙计们 |
[01:42] | Almost there, guys. | 就快好了 伙计们 |
[01:44] | Help my–my boys, please. Help–help my– | 救救我们的孩子们 帮帮… |
[01:48] | – Hey, Adam, need a C-collar. – You’re gonna be okay. | -亚当 需要护颈 -你会没事的 |
[01:52] | – Jeff, what do you got? – I got some serious leg damage, | -杰夫 你那边什么情况 -腿部严重受伤 |
[01:54] | – possible abdominal injuries. – Let’s give them some morphine. | -可能有腹部损伤 -给他们打点吗啡 |
[01:57] | Can you get a read on body weight? | 你能判断体重吗 |
[01:58] | I don’t know– 60, 65 pounds each. | 不懂 大概每个人60或者65磅吧 |
[02:00] | – Push 4 milligrams IM. – I got it. | -打四毫克 -明白 |
[02:03] | All right, take it easy. | 好 慢慢来 |
[02:05] | Just take it easy. Just take it easy. | 慢慢来 不要着急 |
[02:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:08] | Bleeding’s under control. Let’s get him out of here. | 出血控制住了 把他带出去 |
[02:10] | Okay, you hang in there, guys. | 好 撑住 小伙子们 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna give you something to make you feel better, all right? | 我给你打一针让你感觉好一些好吗 |
[02:15] | Place two 16-gauges on the right, | 右边放两支16号针 |
[02:17] | and let them know he’s red-tagged. | 让他们知道他们是重伤需要急救 |
[02:19] | Jeff, stay with the kids. | 杰夫 和孩子们待在一起 |
[02:28] | I got you! | 我来了 |
[02:36] | – Clear! Clear! – Back up! | -快离手 -后退 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:43] | He needs oxygen! | 他需要氧气 |
[02:44] | Need a backboard! | 需要一副担架 |
[02:46] | All right, sir, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 好的 先生 我们会把你带出去的 |
[02:47] | Sir, can you hear me? Try to stay calm, okay? | 先生 你能听到我说话吗 冷静点好吗 |
[02:52] | Two, three… | 二 三 |
[02:55] | Pick him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[03:32] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[03:39] | Hey! I need a little help over here! | 这里需要帮忙 |
[03:41] | Pregnant woman! | 有孕妇 |
[03:43] | Hey, you there? Huh? | 听得到吗 |
[03:46] | Hey! A little help over here! | 这里需要帮忙 |
[04:03] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 大家听着 |
[04:04] | – Glad you made it in. – It wasn’t easy. | -很高兴你来了 -不容易 |
[04:06] | We’ve got a predawn pileup– multiple traumas en route. | 黎明发生了车辆连环相撞 多名伤员在路上 |
[04:10] | White-out conditions– staff snowed in at home– | 暴风雪天气 很多人被困在家里 |
[04:13] | no supplies coming in. | 没有支援力量 |
[04:15] | We need to make do with who and what we’ve got on hand. | 所有伤员都需要及时尽力救治 |
[04:18] | All right, Dr. Manning and Halstead, | 好 曼宁医生和霍斯特德医生 |
[04:21] | let’s decompress the ED. | 我们给急救科减压 |
[04:22] | Anybody who’s stable kicks back into the waiting area. | 稳定的病人都转移到候诊区 |
[04:24] | Copy. | 明白 |
[04:25] | – Dr. Wheeler, be ready to glove up. – Got it. | -惠勒医生 准备好行动 -明白 |
[04:26] | April, we need every room we’ve got. | 艾普尔 我们需要所有空着的房间 |
[04:28] | Let’s clear the hallways, supply room– | 把走廊清空 还有补给室… |
[04:30] | anywhere we can fit a bed. Let’s go, people. | 任何能放床的地方都空出来 动起来 |
[04:32] | On it. | 马上 |
[04:33] | Doris, put out a hospital-wide alert, | 多丽丝 发出全院警报 |
[04:35] | – and page the triage team. – Okay. | -让分诊队过来 -明白 |
[04:38] | Back to the waiting room? I’ve already waited an hour. | 回候诊室 我们已经等了一个小时了 |
[04:41] | Uh, I apologize, Mr. Kellogg, | 很抱歉 凯洛格先生 |
[04:42] | but we’ll get to you as soon as we can, all right? | 我们会尽快诊治你的 好吗 |
[04:50] | What is the only indication for AVR | 气管狭窄的无症状病人 |
[04:52] | in an asymptomatic patient with severe stenosis? | 在稳压器上的唯一指示是什么 |
[04:54] | Left ventricular systolic dysfunction. | 左心室心脏功能紊乱 |
[04:57] | Correct, Dr. Bardovi. | 没错 巴多维医生 |
[05:02] | This patient is stable. Close his incision. | 这个病人稳定了 把切口缝合 |
[05:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:06] | We are expecting an influx of trauma patients. | 我们有大量伤员要入院 |
[05:08] | Per emergency protocol, | 都是紧急病人 |
[05:09] | you and I will be in charge of triage. | 我们要负责病人分类 |
[05:11] | We need to ensure that operating rooms are available | 要确保手术室可用于治疗 |
[05:13] | to the most critical patients. This man is not one of them. | 最危急的病患 这个病人不在此列 |
[05:17] | – Close him up. – Yes, Doctor. | -给他缝合 -明白 医生 |
[05:20] | All right, look alive. | 好 打起精神 |
[05:22] | Here we go. Incoming. | 伤员开始入院 |
[05:24] | 38-year-old male pulled from his minivan. | 从小型货车里拽出来的38岁男性 |
[05:26] | Mom and two kids are on the way. | 妈妈和两个孩子在路上 |
[05:28] | Here’s the triage team. | 这是分诊队 |
[05:29] | GCS 12, hypotensive. | 12级昏迷 低血压 |
[05:31] | Clamped his temporal artery– belly’s distended. | 颞动脉已经钳住 腹部膨胀 |
[05:33] | All right, he’s surgical. | 好 他去手术 |
[05:34] | Stabilize him, and get him up to the O.R. | 稳住他 带他去手术室 |
[05:36] | – Dr. Manning? – Got it. | -曼宁医生 -来了 |
[05:37] | All right. Dr. Choi… | 好的 崔医生 |
[05:39] | 40-year-old male– GCS 15– | 40岁男性 15级昏迷 |
[05:41] | satting 90% on a face mask. | 带氧气面罩血氧90% |
[05:42] | – Dr. Halstead? – Got it. | -霍斯特德医生 -在 |
[05:43] | No, I got this one. | 不 这个我来 |
[05:44] | Severe burn–make him warm, comfortable, and move on. | 严重烧伤 给他保暖然后再治疗 |
[05:46] | There’s nothing more you can do. | 你没什么能做的了 |
[05:48] | – Naima? – 63-year-old female– | -奈玛 -63岁女性 |
[05:50] | went through the windshield. | 从挡风玻璃甩出 |
[05:51] | Triple zeros– down for nearly 20 minutes. | 无生命体征 已经无反应近20分钟 |
[05:53] | Stand down. | 知道了 |
[05:54] | Thrown from a vehicle with a high deceleration injury. | 从车上被甩下来 严重的减速性损伤 |
[05:56] | – Most likely a torn aorta. – We can’t be sure. | -很可能是大动脉撕裂 -还不能确定 |
[05:58] | Regardless, asystole for 20 minutes. | 无论如何 他的心脏停搏20分钟 |
[06:00] | This is not a survivable injury. Hold compressions. | 这可是致命的 胸部按压不要停 |
[06:01] | – Wait, let’s warm her up first. – Dr. Rhodes, | -等等 先把她的身体暖起来 -罗德斯医生 |
[06:03] | understand that today we need to focus our efforts | 请你理解今天我们必须把全部精力 |
[06:05] | on patients with the best chance of survival. | 放在那些还有最佳抢救机会的病人身上 |
[06:28] | Please. | 请说 |
[06:30] | I need Helene, my wife. | 我需要海琳 我的妻子 |
[06:35] | Mr. Winter, we’ll find her. | 温特先生 我们会找到她的 |
[06:36] | Just try to relax. | 试着放松 |
[06:45] | He needs an IO. | 他需要输液 |
[06:47] | Mr. Winter, I’m gonna have trouble finding a vein. | 温特先生 现在你的血管有点难找 |
[06:49] | I need to put an IV in your leg. It’ll only take a second. | 我需要在你的腿上进行静脉注射 一会儿就好 |
[07:02] | – Dr. Choi, what are you doing? – Putting in an IO. | -崔医生 你在做什么 -准备输液 |
[07:05] | – Can I speak with you? – Hang on, one second. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -等等 一会就好 |
[07:07] | – Almost– – Now. | -马上… -现在 |
[07:09] | I’m in. He’s 95% TBSA. | 我来了 他身上95%的面积烧伤 |
[07:12] | Calculate his fluid based on Parkland, | 用帕克公式计算他的用药量 |
[07:13] | and run everything through the warmer. | 用的药都要经过加热器 |
[07:15] | Copy. | 知道了 |
[07:17] | I thought I told you to make him comfortable and move on. | 我想我告诉过你安置好他后就去忙别的 |
[07:19] | Dr. Latham, standing by while a patient dies | 莱瑟医生 眼睁睁看着病人死 |
[07:21] | is not in my job description. | 不是我的职业风格 |
[07:22] | He has full thickness burns over 90% of his body. | 他全身90%的面积三度烧伤 |
[07:24] | There’s no chance of recovery. | 根本没可能复原的 |
[07:25] | He’s awake, talking, lucid, not in any pain. | 他还清醒 还在说话 没有任何疼痛 |
[07:27] | As you well know, he’s not in pain | 你很清楚 他没有感觉到疼痛 |
[07:29] | because his cutaneous nerves have been destroyed by the burn. | 是因为他的皮神经已经全部被烧毁了 |
[07:31] | Very soon, his organs will began to shut down. | 很快他的器官也会开始衰竭 |
[07:33] | He is going to die. | 他活不成了 |
[07:34] | And treating him will only take resources away | 而治疗他只是在浪费资源 |
[07:37] | from patients who have a chance of survival. | 夺走其他还有机会活下来的病人的机会 |
[07:50] | – Maggie! – Jeffrey. | -麦基 -杰弗里 |
[07:52] | 26-year-old female found passed out in the snow. | 一个26岁的女性被发现昏倒在雪地里 |
[07:55] | 35 weeks pregnant– vitals stable. | 她怀孕35周 生命体征稳定 |
[07:57] | Dr. Wheeler, you’re going to Treatment 2. | 惠勒医生 你去2号治疗室 |
[07:58] | – Got it. – Stop. | -知道 -停 |
[08:01] | Green is not the proper designation. | 怎么贴的绿色标签 |
[08:02] | An expectant mother always takes priority. | 孕妇总是有优先权 |
[08:04] | – Is my baby gonna be okay? – Don’t worry. | -我孩子不会有事吧 -别担心 |
[08:06] | We’re gonna make sure both of you are taken care of. | 我们会确保照顾好你们俩的 |
[08:15] | I’ll get some blankets. | 我去拿些毯子 |
[08:16] | On my count, one, two, three. | 听我倒数 1 2 3 |
[08:20] | They said you lost consciousness. | 他们说你失去知觉了 |
[08:22] | – Do you know what happened? – I don’t remember. | -你知道发生了什么吗 -我不记得了 |
[08:24] | It all happened so fast. | 一切来得太快了 |
[08:26] | I saw a cut on my arm, and I went for help. | 我发现我手臂上有一处伤口 于是去求救 |
[08:29] | Next thing I know, they’re bringing me here. | 接下来他们就把我带到这里来了 |
[08:31] | Well, your vitals look good. | 生命体征稳定 |
[08:33] | – What about my baby? – I’m checking now. | -我的孩子呢 -我马上检查 |
[08:37] | – Baby’s heartbeat is strong. – Dr. Wheeler… | -孩子的心跳很有力 -惠勒医生 |
[08:39] | Traumas are coming in hot. You done here? | 外伤科那边忙不过来呢 你这边好了吗 |
[08:41] | Uh, let’s get her undressed, and put her on a fetal monitor. | 把她衣服脱了 上胎儿监控器 |
[08:43] | Everything looks good. I’ll be back soon. | 一切都没问题 我很快回来 |
[08:48] | Pulled from the minivan– this is mom– | 这位母亲从货车上救下来 |
[08:50] | Susan, 38 years old, GCS 15. | 苏珊 38岁 昏迷指数15 |
[08:52] | Right arm fracture– complaining of back pain. | 右臂骨折 说背部感到疼痛 |
[08:54] | Son and nephew are coming in behind us. | 她儿子和外甥在后面 |
[08:56] | My husband, Blake– how is he? | 我丈夫布莱克 他怎样 |
[08:58] | We’ve sent him up to the O.R. already. | 我们已经送他进手术室了 |
[09:00] | Belly’s clear. | 腹部没问题 |
[09:01] | Get her CT for head and TLS spine. | 给她脑部照个CT 检查脊柱传导 |
[09:03] | Make sure there are no vertebral fractures. | 确保脊骨没有骨折 |
[09:04] | – Take care of the boys. – We will. | -照顾好我的孩子们 -会的 |
[09:07] | 9-year-old nephew, Josh– GCS 15–vitals stable. | 九岁的外甥乔什 昏迷等级15 生命体征稳定 |
[09:10] | Got pinned in the backseat. | 被钉在了后座上 |
[09:11] | Bilateral femoral fractures– one open. | 双侧股骨骨折 一侧开放性 |
[09:14] | His parents are traveling abroad. | 他的父母在国外旅游 |
[09:15] | He’s been staying with his aunt and uncle. | 所以一直和阿姨姨夫住 |
[09:16] | – All right, Dr. Manning? – Yep. | -曼宁医生 -在 |
[09:18] | Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[09:19] | I’m gonna take good care of you, okay? | 我会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna give her a hand. | 我帮她 |
[09:22] | All right, you’re going to Treatment 5. | 好的 你们去5号治疗室 |
[09:23] | – Yep. – Talk to me. | -好的 -那边什么情况 |
[09:24] | Benjamin–10-year-old son– GCS 15. | 本杰明 她十岁的儿子 昏迷等级15 |
[09:27] | Abdominal pain– | 腹痛 |
[09:27] | mildly hypotensive from possible blood loss. | 因失血有轻度低血压 |
[09:30] | Systolic 100 over palp. | 收缩压100帕 |
[09:31] | Dr. Halstead, red tag. | 霍斯特德医生 红色标签 |
[09:33] | – April. – You’re going to Treatment 4. | -艾普尔 -你去4号治疗室 |
[09:37] | My hips! My hips! | 我的屁股 我的屁股 |
[09:38] | Hang in there, champ. We’re gonna get you fixed up. | 坚持住 我们会帮你治疗的 |
[09:42] | 4, here. | 4号治疗室 这里 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:46] | Okay, on my count, one, two, three. | 好的 听我数 1 2 3 |
[09:51] | – Thank you, gentlemen. – Yep. | -谢谢你们 -没事 |
[09:58] | Breath sounds clear and present bilaterally. | 呼吸听着很清晰 两边都是 |
[10:00] | Hang another liter of saline on the level one. | 输一升生理盐水 |
[10:02] | Yep. | 好的 |
[10:04] | How’d you get to be so strong? | 你怎么可以这么坚强 |
[10:07] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很棒 |
[10:09] | Chest and belly clear. | 胸部 腹部没问题 |
[10:11] | Okay, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[10:13] | BP 86 over 47. Heart rate 135. | 血压86/47 心率135 |
[10:17] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:18] | Okay, okay, that’s it, just breathe. | 好了 结束了 呼吸 |
[10:19] | Unstable pelvis and hypotensive. | 骨盆不稳定 低血压 |
[10:21] | Close it down to stop the bleeding? | 堵上止血吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah, grab a sheet. I need some help in here! | 没错 拿些床单来 这里需要些帮助 |
[10:24] | What do you need? | 要什么 |
[10:26] | This might hurt. Give him 25 mics of fentanyl. | 会有点痛 给他注射25毫克芬太尼 |
[10:28] | Copy. | 好的 |
[10:30] | Okay, honey. Okay. | 好的 亲爱的 好的 |
[10:32] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[10:37] | Okay, make sure it’s tight. | 好了 确保绑紧 |
[10:41] | Heart rate’s coming down. | 心率在下降 |
[10:44] | Bleeding’s temporized for now. | 暂时止血了 |
[10:45] | Let’s get x-rays– chest and pelvis. | 给他胸部以及骨盆照个X光 |
[10:47] | Let me know the second there’s an opening | 如果影像上发现有开口 |
[10:48] | in interventional radiology. | 立即通知我 |
[10:49] | – We need to embolize the bleeding. – Got it. | -我们需要帮他止住出血 -知道 |
[10:53] | Chest and abdomen are clear. | 胸腹都没问题 |
[10:59] | Cold foot– I can’t get a pulse on this leg. | 脚冰凉 这条腿上摸不到脉搏 |
[11:01] | Fractures probably kinking the femoral artery. | 也许骨折让股动脉缠住了 |
[11:03] | – We’ve gotta reduce this now. – Let’s push two milligrams | -得马上处理 -给他注射2毫克 |
[11:05] | of versed and 25 mics of fentanyl. | 咪达唑仑和25毫克芬太尼 |
[11:07] | Okay, Josh, we’re gonna have to do something right now, | 好了 乔什 我们现在要做些事 |
[11:09] | and I need you to be so brave for me. | 你一定要勇敢 好吗 |
[11:11] | – Can you do that? – Okay. | -你能做到吗 -能 |
[11:12] | Yeah? Yeah? Are you ready? | 可以吗 你准备好了吗 |
[11:14] | All right, one, two, three. | 来 一 二 三 |
[11:17] | It’s all done. That’s it. | 好了 完成了 |
[11:18] | It’s over. Great job. | 完事了 你太坚强了 |
[11:21] | All right, get a post-mold splint on him. | 给他上后成型夹板 |
[11:23] | Page ortho. He’s gonna need surgery | 通知骨科 需要尽快安排手术室 |
[11:24] | to wash out and ex-fix that fracture | 进行手术清理创口 |
[11:26] | as soon as we can get an O.R. | 并处理他的骨折 |
[11:29] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:30] | – Okay, can you keep being brave like that? – Dr. Rhodes… | -你能一直这么勇敢吗 -罗德斯医生 |
[11:32] | You are so brave-so brave. | 你真勇敢 太勇敢了 |
[11:37] | – What happened? – I–I–I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我 我不知道 |
[11:40] | She was alert and talking a few minutes ago. | 她五分钟前还很清醒地在说话 |
[11:42] | – No pulse. – All right, Clarke, intubator. | -没有脉搏 -克拉克 插管 |
[11:44] | – April, a milligram of epi. – On it. | -艾普尔 一毫克肾上腺素 -好的 |
[11:46] | Wheeler, get on her chest now. | 惠勒 按压胸部 |
[11:50] | – She’s hemorrhaging. – Abruption from the trauma? | -她在出血 -伤口破裂吗 |
[11:52] | That might explain just a vaginal bleed, but not this. | 那只能解释阴部出血 但解释不了这个 |
[11:55] | She’s bleeding around her IV. | 静脉注射针口处也出血了 |
[11:57] | Dr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯医生 |
[11:58] | All right, likely an amniotic fluid embolism. | 可能是羊水栓塞 |
[12:01] | Impact from the accident forced amniotic fluid | 车祸造成的撞击迫使羊水 |
[12:03] | into her bloodstream, disrupted her clotting factors. | 进入血流 扰乱了凝血因子功能 |
[12:06] | Trigger the MTP. | 开始输血 |
[12:07] | We need to get this baby out now. | 我们必须马上取出胎儿 |
[12:09] | – Page OB? – No, there’s no time. | -通知产房吗 -不 没时间了 |
[12:10] | We’ve got about four minutes to deliver, | 我们只有四分钟时间 |
[12:12] | or we’re gonna lose her and the baby. | 否则就会母子双亡 |
[12:13] | – Tubes in. – Take over bagging. | -准备插管 -接手一下气袋 |
[12:16] | Okay, splash prep her abdomen. Give me the knife. | 对腹部进行消毒 给我手术刀 |
[12:36] | Clarke, pull. | 克拉克 拉开 |
[12:41] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:45] | It’s a girl. April, cut the cord. | 是个女孩 艾普尔 剪脐带 |
[12:46] | Clarke, start packing her abdomen. | 克拉克 缝合腹腔 |
[12:48] | On it. | 好的 |
[12:51] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:52] | Okay. The baby looks good. | 婴儿看起来很健康 |
[12:55] | April, let’s get her up to the NICU. | 艾普尔 把她送去新生儿重症监护室 |
[12:58] | On my way. | 好的 |
[13:00] | All right, Wheeler, hold compressions. | 惠勒 继续按压 |
[13:02] | She’s in v-fib. | 她出现室颤了 |
[13:04] | Paddles. | 起搏器 |
[13:11] | – Charge to 200. – Charge. | -充电至200 -完毕 |
[13:16] | – No. – Charge again. | -没反应 -再充 |
[13:18] | – Charge. – Clear. | -完毕 -离手 |
[13:24] | Sinus tach. BP 70 over 33, | 窦性心动过速 血压70/33 |
[13:26] | heart rate 130, oxygen rate 95%. | 心率130 血氧量95% |
[13:28] | All right, set up a neo drip at a 100 mics. | 打100毫克新霉素点滴 |
[13:30] | 100 mics. | 100毫克 |
[13:31] | She looks like she’s lost about three liters. | 看上去她失血量大约3升 |
[13:32] | How much have we given her? | 我们输血输了多少了 |
[13:34] | Two packed red blood cells, | 两包血红细胞 |
[13:35] | one FFP, two cryo. | 一包新鲜冷冻血浆 两包冷沉淀凝血因子 |
[13:37] | Second patch is on its way with more blood and cryo. | 第二批会送更多血液和凝血因子来 |
[13:39] | All right. She’s still bleeding. | 她还在出血 |
[13:40] | Tell the blood bank to keep sending us o-neg. | 通知血库继续送O型阴性血来 |
[13:42] | We’ll finish packing her here, | 我们这里先进行缝合 |
[13:43] | and then we’ll send her up to OB, so they can close her. | 然后送去产科让他们收尾 |
[13:45] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Hey, Mr. Winter. How are you feeling? | 温特先生 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:05] | Cold. | 冷 |
[14:08] | That’s to be expected. | 这是正常的 |
[14:09] | The damage to your skin caused you to lose heat. | 你的皮肤受到了损伤 导致你体热流失 |
[14:12] | We have another warmer coming in for you. | 一会儿会再送一条加热毯来 |
[14:21] | Mr. Winter… | 温特先生 |
[14:26] | You’re in burn shock. | 你现在是烧伤性休克 |
[14:29] | Your organs are gonna shut down soon. | 你的器官很快就会衰竭 |
[14:32] | I’m… | 我 |
[14:34] | I’m dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:42] | Keep me alive till my wife gets here. | 请让我活到我妻子来 |
[14:48] | I wanna say goodbye. | 我想和她道别 |
[14:54] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们尽力 |
[14:59] | Mr. Winter, your airways are starting to swell. | 温特先生 你的气管开始肿胀了 |
[15:03] | We need to intubate you, and put you on a ventilator. | 我们需要给你插管 上呼吸机 |
[15:05] | But I won’t be able… | 可是那样我就… |
[15:09] | to talk. | 不能说话了 |
[15:12] | When your wife gets here, I’ll remove the tube, | 等你妻子来了 我们就移掉插管 |
[15:13] | and you’ll be ab— | 这样你就 |
[15:16] | and you’ll be able to say goodbye. | 你就能道别了 |
[15:26] | 20 of etomidate and 15 rocuronium. | 20毫克依托咪酯 15毫克罗库溴铵 |
[15:58] | All right, now for waiting room drama. | 现在请观赏候诊室狗血剧 |
[16:01] | His name is Jack Kellogg. | 他的名字是杰克·凯洛格 |
[16:03] | Came in for a Xanax refill. | 来领抗焦虑药的 |
[16:05] | How long you have to wait around here? | 我还要等多久 |
[16:07] | Got bumped from his treatment room. | 被从治疗室里赶出来了 |
[16:08] | Doesn’t seem like an emergency to me. | 看起来没什么紧急病情 |
[16:10] | – Might just be hunting for drugs. – He’s fine, he’s fine… | -可能就是来讨药的 -他没事 他没事 |
[16:12] | But if you think differently, I’ll send him upstairs. | 不过如果你觉得有问题 我就把他安排上去 |
[16:14] | Did he threaten to hurt anybody or himself? | 他威胁要伤人或者自残了吗 |
[16:15] | No. He’s just a pain in the ass. | 没有 就是惹人嫌 |
[16:18] | – I’ll talk to him. – All right. | -我和他谈谈 -好的 |
[16:21] | Mr. Kellogg? | 凯洛格先生 |
[16:23] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[16:24] | I’ve been waiting for over two hours. | 我等了两个多小时了 |
[16:25] | Nobody cares. I’m just a number. | 根本没人管我 我就是个编号 |
[16:27] | I’m very sorry. We have a major pileup | 非常抱歉 高速路上发生了 |
[16:29] | on the highway, and we’re in a triage situation– | 重大连环车祸 我们不得不进行分流 |
[16:31] | It’s not my problem. | 关我屁事 |
[16:32] | Okay, well, what seems to be the trouble? | 那好吧 你有什么情况 |
[16:35] | Cut the crap, all right? Blah, blah, blah. | 少废话好吗 扯个没完 |
[16:37] | – I’m out of my meds. – Did you call your doctor? | -我药吃完了 -你联系医生了吗 |
[16:39] | He’s out. Why else would I be here? | 他不在 不然我来这干什么 |
[16:41] | How hard is it for you to write me a prescription? | 写个处方能累死你们吗 |
[16:43] | Well, we wanna make sure you get the right medication, | 我们只是希望能给你适合的药物 |
[16:45] | – the proper dosage. – Dr. Charles… | -以及适合的剂量 -查尔斯医生 |
[16:47] | – Could you hold on a second? – I’m sorry, | -能稍等一下吗 -抱歉 |
[16:48] | but there’s an emergency in the psych ward. | 精神病区有紧急状况了 |
[16:50] | A patient attacked a nurse. They need you. | 有病人攻击了护士 他们需要你 |
[16:52] | Mr. Kellogg, I’m very sorry. | 凯洛格先生 非常抱歉 |
[16:54] | We are gonna take excellent care of you, | 我们一定会照顾好你 |
[16:56] | but you’re gonna have to wait a little bit longer. | 但恐怕您还得再稍等一下了 |
[16:57] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – I will be right back, | -有没有搞错 -我很快就回来 |
[17:00] | and I’m gonna make you one of our first priorities. | 第一个就先给你治疗 |
[17:02] | First priority. Yeah, sure. | 第一个 你就光说吧 |
[17:05] | Look at me! I’m a human being. | 看着我 我是个活人 |
[17:07] | I’m a human being! | 是个大活人 |
[17:10] | A human being! | 大活人 |
[17:11] | Should we put him on a psych hold? | 需要收治他进行精神状况观察吗 |
[17:12] | No, he’s not dangerous, just pissed off. | 不 他不危险 就是生气了 |
[17:15] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[17:16] | We’re slammed and short personnel. | 我们的医生忙不过来了 人手急缺 |
[17:18] | I need to pull Dr. Reese off your service, | 我需要借调里斯医生 |
[17:20] | and put her to work here. | 安排她在这里工作 |
[17:21] | Go to it. | 可以 |
[17:23] | – Reese, with me. – Okay. | -里斯 跟我走 -好的 |
[17:35] | Heart rate’s 150. BP 70 over 40. | 心率是150 血压70/40 |
[17:37] | What are his injuries? | 他有什么损伤 |
[17:38] | Femoral fractures in both legs– | 双腿股骨骨折 |
[17:40] | lots of soft tissue injuries. | 多处软组织损伤 |
[17:42] | Looks like bilateral thigh hematomas. | 看上去大腿双侧血肿 |
[17:45] | So blood’s accumulating in his legs. | 所以血液积压在他的双腿 |
[17:46] | We need to transfuse him. | 我们得给他输血 |
[17:48] | Yes, but first let’s get a liter of lactated ringers– | 对 但先来一升乳酸林格氏液 |
[17:51] | dopamine at 10– | 10单位多巴胺 |
[17:53] | titrate to systolic BP of 90. | 静脉滴定 使收缩压升至90 |
[18:01] | Maggie, need some help in here! | 麦基 这里需要你帮忙 |
[18:02] | Coming! | 来了 |
[18:08] | Blood pressure’s coming up– 80 over 50. | 血压上来了 80/50 |
[18:12] | – 90 over 60. – He’s stable for now. | -90/60 -他暂时稳定了 |
[18:14] | Call up to the blood bank, | 打电话给血库 |
[18:15] | and tell him we need two units of o-negative for this boy. | 我们需要给这孩子输两单位的阴性O型血 |
[18:18] | I need the same for his cousin in the next room. | 隔壁间他的表兄也是一样 |
[18:19] | Okay, hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[18:20] | You’re both gonna have to talk to Ms. Goodwin about this. | 这事你俩都得去找古德温女士谈 |
[18:25] | Because of emergency surgeries, | 因为一起紧急手术 |
[18:27] | and a pregnant mother’s serious bleeding disorder, | 一名孕妇出现严重的出血 |
[18:30] | we have used almost all of our o-negative. | 我们几乎用尽了所有的O型血 |
[18:33] | We can either treat Benjamin or Josh, but not both. | 本杰明和乔什可以医治一个 不能两个都救 |
[18:37] | Benjamin needs an angio embolization | 本杰明的血管内栓塞 |
[18:38] | more urgently than Josh needs surgery. | 比乔什的手术更紧急 |
[18:40] | How can you say that? Josh isn’t compensating | 你怎么能这么说 乔什同样无法 |
[18:42] | for his blood loss as well. He’s in worst shape. | 平衡自己的失血 他的情况更严重 |
[18:45] | I appreciate you’re trying to protect your patient, | 我很欣赏你保护自己病人的行为 |
[18:46] | but you’re being emotional. | 但你这是感情用事 |
[18:47] | “Emotional”? | “感情用事” |
[18:49] | And what are you being? | 那你是什么 |
[18:50] | Our recommendation needs to be based | 我们的建议只能 |
[18:52] | solely on clinical criteria. | 基于临床条件 |
[18:54] | So I’m handing it over to the triage team. | 所以我把这个问题交给会诊团 |
[18:58] | Dr. Rhodes, your opinion? | 罗德斯医生 你的意见 |
[19:00] | I have to agree with Dr. Halstead | 我赞成霍斯特德医生的意见 |
[19:01] | that Benjamin needs angio embolization | 本杰明的血管内栓塞 |
[19:03] | more urgently than Josh needs surgery. | 比乔什的手术更紧急 |
[19:05] | Not the issue. We’re here to decide | 这不是重点 我们过来是要决定 |
[19:07] | who has the best chance of survival, so… | 谁生存的几率最大 所以… |
[19:17] | Unfortunately, even if Benjamin gets the embolization, | 很遗憾 即使本杰明做了栓塞手术 |
[19:21] | there’s only a 15% chance | 他的骨盆内出血 |
[19:23] | that the bleeding in his pelvis will stop. | 停止的几率也只有15% |
[19:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:26] | Whereas with Dr. Manning’s patient, | 至于曼宁医生的病人 |
[19:27] | as the pressure in his thighs builds, | 因为他的大腿有压力 |
[19:29] | the bleeding will eventually slow. | 出血情况最终会减缓 |
[19:31] | Worst case, Josh loses a leg, but there is no question | 乔什至多会失去一条腿 但毫无疑问 |
[19:33] | he has the best chance of survival. | 他生存的几率更大 |
[19:42] | – I don’t understand. – We’re very sorry, | -我不明白 -我们很遗憾 |
[19:44] | but it’s up to you to decide | 但现在你要决定 |
[19:46] | which of the boys gets the blood. | 要给哪个孩子输血 |
[19:48] | Decide who gets the blood? | 决定给哪个孩子输血 |
[19:50] | The doctors have their opinion, | 医生们已经给出意见 |
[19:52] | but it is a decision you and your husband should make, | 但这个决定要由你和你丈夫来做 |
[19:56] | and he’s still in surgery. | 但他还在手术中 |
[19:58] | But, without blood, | 但是 如果不输血 |
[20:00] | is one of them gonna die? | 其中一个就会死吗 |
[20:02] | It is a possibility, | 有可能 |
[20:04] | but we are gonna do whatever we can to prevent that. | 但我们会尽全力防止这种情况发生 |
[20:07] | And you want me to decide between my son and my sister’s? | 你们想让我在我的和我妹妹的儿子之间选一个 |
[20:12] | But how? | 怎么选 |
[20:14] | Our recommendation is to give the blood to your nephew, Josh. | 我们的建议是给你的外甥乔什输血 |
[20:17] | Josh? Why? | 乔什 为什么 |
[20:18] | Because he has the greater chance of survival. | 因为他存活的几率更大 |
[20:20] | – That means Ben– – We are gonna do our best | -也就是说本… -我们会尽全力 |
[20:23] | to keep him alive until we have more blood. | 让他坚持到更多的血液送到 |
[20:25] | How can you make me do this? | 你们怎么可以让我做这种选择 |
[20:28] | I can’t. | 我选不了 |
[20:31] | – I can’t. – If you’d prefer, | -我选不了 -如果你愿意 |
[20:33] | we can make the decision on your behalf. | 我们可以代替你做个选择 |
[20:38] | Mrs. Porter, I assure you, | 波特太太 我跟你保证 |
[20:40] | we will do what’s medically and ethically correct. | 我们会基于医学和伦理做出正确的选择 |
[20:57] | You’ll be all right. No, no, just stay still… | 你没事的 不 不 别动… |
[21:01] | Dr. Rhodes, I hear we’re running out of o-neg. | 罗德斯医生 我听说我们的O型血快用完了 |
[21:03] | No, we have run out of o-neg. | 不 我们的O型血已经用完了 |
[21:04] | Wait… | 等等… |
[21:06] | Is this because of the woman | 这是因为那个 |
[21:07] | with the amniotic fluid embolism? | 羊水栓塞的女病人吗 |
[21:09] | – Partly, yes. – Dr. Rhodes! | -其中一部分原因 -罗德斯医生 |
[21:11] | She didn’t present with any of the symptoms– | 她之前没有表现出任何症状 |
[21:12] | no hypotension, shortness of breath, chills– | 没有低血压 呼吸急促 发冷 |
[21:14] | Wheeler, nobody’s blaming you. | 惠勒 没人责备你 |
[21:18] | I understand. We’re going to do all we can. | 我理解 我们会尽全力 |
[21:25] | Leah, there was a fella out here before– | 利亚 刚才这里有个小伙子… |
[21:27] | – a Mr. Kellogg? – That guy… | -一位凯洛格先生 -那个人… |
[21:30] | Yeah, did you see what happened to him? | 对 你有没有看到他怎么了 |
[21:33] | Stormed out– said he was tired of waiting. | 摔门走了 说他等够了 |
[21:36] | You should’ve heard the language. | 你是没听到他说的话 |
[21:37] | I don’t appreciate being talked to like that. | 我不喜欢别人那么跟我说话 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:48] | His color’s already improving. | 他的气色已经好起来了 |
[21:50] | Heart rate’s down to 119. BP’s up, 118 over 84. | 心率降到119 血压升高到118/84 |
[22:17] | Albumin and platelets aren’t gonna cut it. | 只输白蛋白和血小板行 |
[22:18] | – That kid needs blood. – I know. | -这孩子需要输血 -我知道 |
[22:32] | We’ve contacted Mr. Winter’s wife. | 我们已经联系到了温特先生的妻子 |
[22:34] | She’s doing her best to get here. | 她正在尽量赶过来 |
[22:37] | Mr. Winter, did you hear that? | 温特先生 你听到了吗 |
[22:43] | BP’s down to 80 over 40. | 血压降到80/40 |
[22:49] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[22:59] | How’s Mr. Winter? | 温特先生怎么样 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:12] | And I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 也很遗憾我要跟你说这个 |
[23:13] | but we’re out of ventilators. | 但是我们的呼吸机不够用了 |
[23:17] | – No. – We’ve got emergency cases, | -不行 -有几个急诊病人 |
[23:18] | who are coming out of surgery, who need ’em. | 刚做完手术 需要用呼吸机 |
[23:20] | The–the only choice we’ve got | 我们…我们唯一的选择 |
[23:22] | is to take ’em from our terminal patients. | 就是从临终病人那里调用 |
[23:24] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:28] | That ventilator’s not gonna save his life, Ethan. | 呼吸机救不了他的命 伊森 |
[23:30] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[23:30] | All he wants is to stay alive long enough | 他只想活着 |
[23:32] | to say goodbye to his wife. She’s trying to get here. | 跟他妻子道个别 她在赶过来了 |
[23:34] | – Man, I understand– – Look, in the field, | -哥们 我理解 -在战场上 |
[23:36] | so many times, a wounded soldier will call out for a loved one– | 总是会有一个受伤的战士大声呼喊着深爱之人 |
[23:39] | a mother, a wife. | 他的母亲 他的妻子 |
[23:41] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[23:44] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[23:47] | Let’s give this man his dying wish. | 满足他最后的愿望吧 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[24:02] | I can do it for you. | 我可以替你做 |
[24:03] | I can take him off the ventilator myself. | 我可以拔掉他的呼吸机 |
[24:06] | No… | 不用了 |
[24:10] | He’s my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[24:14] | I will. | 要拔也是我拔 |
[24:36] | Mr. Winter… | 温特先生 |
[24:40] | As you know, | 你知道的 |
[24:42] | your condition is going to continue to deteriorate. | 你的病情会继续恶化 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry, but the hospital is in an emergency situation, | 我很抱歉 但是现在医院情况紧急 |
[24:51] | and I’ve just been informed that I need to disconnect you | 我刚刚接到通知 我得拔掉你的 |
[24:53] | from this ventilator. | 呼吸机 |
[24:56] | It’s needed for other patients | 得把呼吸机 |
[24:58] | who have a better chance of surviving. | 分给更可能存活的病人 |
[25:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | Here’s what I can do. | 我能做的 |
[25:19] | I can help you breathe manually, | 是我可以手动帮你呼吸 |
[25:21] | until your wife gets here, all right? | 直到你妻子赶到这里 好吗 |
[25:25] | April, pull the ventilator. | 艾普尔 拔掉呼吸机 |
[25:27] | I’ll bag him myself. | 我来用气袋帮助他呼吸 |
[25:47] | Thank you, Doris. | 谢谢你 多丽丝 |
[25:51] | I just told Dr. Choi to take his patient off the ventilator. | 我刚刚告诉崔医生 让他拔掉他病人的呼吸机 |
[25:54] | Hm, right. | 好 |
[26:00] | Dr. Latham, don’t you feel anything? | 莱瑟医生 难道你就一点感觉都没有吗 |
[26:04] | Do you mean, am I empathetic? Do I feel what others feel? | 你是说 我能感同身受吗 |
[26:10] | Dr. Rhodes, one can lack empathy, | 罗德斯医生 人可能缺乏同情心 |
[26:12] | but still feel compassion. | 但是还是会有恻隐之心 |
[26:31] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[26:35] | You liking psychiatry? | 你喜欢精神病学吗 |
[26:36] | Uh, parts of it. | 喜欢其中的部分内容 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I’m thinking about psychiatry. | 我在想精神病学 |
[26:40] | I’m not sure the E.D. is the best fit. | 我不知道急诊室适不适合我 |
[26:44] | Uh, let me ask you something. | 我问你啊 |
[26:46] | Day’s got me a little stressed. | 这几天我有些紧张焦虑 |
[26:48] | Could you write me a prescription for Klonopin? | 你能给我开点氯硝西泮吗 |
[26:54] | Don’t you have your own doctor? | 你没有自己的医生吗 |
[26:57] | Actually, no. I–I never felt the need. | 实际上 没有 我从来都没觉得有那个必要 |
[27:01] | I only want a few pills– you know, take the edge off. | 我只是需要几片药 来缓解一下 |
[27:05] | Jason, I’m sorry, but I’d have to ask Dr. Charles. | 杰森 不好意思 但是我得问问查尔斯医生 |
[27:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:12] | Hey, you know what, never mind. | 算了 没关系了 |
[27:15] | I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. | 我不想你为难 |
[27:16] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[27:17] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’ll be fine. | -你确定 -嗯 没事的 |
[27:19] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[27:29] | Uh-huh, wait, do you wanna talk to his resident? | 等一下 你想和他的住院医生聊一下吗 |
[27:33] | Wait, he’s right here. | 等等 他就在这 |
[27:35] | Dr. Charles, the brother of that patient that you saw | 查尔斯医生 是你在候诊室看到的那个 |
[27:37] | in the waiting room– the one who left. | 病人的哥哥 就是那个走了的 |
[27:38] | Oh, Jack Kellogg, great. | 杰克·凯洛格 真棒 |
[27:42] | This is Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[27:43] | Please tell your brother that I’m– | 请你告诉你弟弟 我… |
[27:49] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:57] | I’m so, uh, very s– | 我非常… |
[28:00] | Uh, I-is there anything that we can– | 有什么我可以做… |
[28:06] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[28:15] | Jack Kellogg shot himself. He’s dead. | 杰克·凯洛格自杀了 他死了 |
[28:26] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[28:35] | I changed lanes. | 我变换了车道 |
[28:38] | Next thing I know, we were hit. | 接下来我只知道 我们被撞了 |
[28:41] | Truck came out of nowhere. | 不知从哪冒出来的卡车 |
[28:43] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很开心你没事 |
[28:49] | What about the boys? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[28:56] | They’re both at the hospital and receiving treatment. | 他们都在医院接受治疗 |
[29:00] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:01] | Josh broke his legs, | 乔什的腿断了 |
[29:03] | and Benjamin suffered a pelvic fracture. | 本杰明的盆骨骨折 |
[29:07] | Pelvis? | 盆骨 |
[29:09] | You can fix that, right? | 你能治好的 是吧 |
[29:11] | I’m afraid it’s a bit more complicated than that, Mr. Porter. | 恐怕这有点复杂 波特先生 |
[29:15] | Both boys lost a lot of blood, | 孩子们失血很多 |
[29:18] | and both needed transfusions. | 都需要输血 |
[29:20] | However, the accident, uh, | 然而 事故 |
[29:22] | combined with the storm created a shortage. | 还有暴风雪造成了短缺 |
[29:25] | We only had enough for one. | 我们只有够一个人输血的量 |
[29:28] | For one? | 一个人 |
[29:30] | Honey, please, it was an impossible choice. | 亲爱的 这是个艰难的选择 |
[29:32] | I don’t understand. What are you saying? | 我不明白 你在说什么 |
[29:37] | You gave the blood to Josh? | 你选择给乔什输血吗 |
[29:39] | She didn’t. We did. | 不是她 是我们 |
[29:42] | We decided that Josh had the best chance of survival. | 我们认为乔什最有可能活下来 |
[29:45] | Survival? | 活下来 |
[29:46] | What–what about Benny? | 那小本呢 |
[29:48] | We are doing everything that we can, | 我们会尽我们最大的努力 |
[29:50] | – but he needs blood. – Okay, I’ll donate. | -但是他需要输血 -好 我可以献血 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry, sir, but neither you nor your wife are a match. | 很抱歉 你和你的妻子的血型都不匹配 |
[29:59] | – You must’ve approved this. – I– | -你一定同意了 -我… |
[30:02] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[30:03] | You should’ve made them give the blood to Ben. | 你应该让他们给本输血 |
[30:05] | Josh, he’s my sister’s son. How could I just– | 乔什 他是我妹妹的儿子 我怎么能… |
[30:08] | So you’re okay with letting our own son die? | 所以你就不介意我们的儿子死吗 |
[30:14] | What kind of mother are you? | 你算什么样的母亲啊 |
[30:16] | I cannot imagine the difficulty this must be for the two of you, | 我无法想象这对你们来说有多么难接受 |
[30:19] | but again, we are doing everything that we can. | 但是 我们会竭尽全力救他们的 |
[30:23] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我出去一下 |
[30:26] | Sixteen critical, 24 stable, | 16名患者情况还不稳定 24名稳定 |
[30:28] | seven treated and released. | 7名接受了治疗出院了 |
[30:29] | All remaining have been accounted for and assigned | 剩下的都根据各自的情况分配给 |
[30:31] | – their proper designation. – Thank you, Dr. Latham. | -指定的医生了 -谢谢 莱瑟医生 |
[30:34] | Ms. Goodwin, if Benjamin doesn’t get blood soon, | 古德温女士 如果再不给本杰明输血 |
[30:37] | he’s not gonna make it. | 他就撑不过去了 |
[30:38] | Dr. Manning, we discussed this. | 曼宁医生 我们讨论过这件事 |
[30:39] | I know, but I have an idea. | 我知道 但是我有个主意 |
[30:44] | So let’s adjust her Ativan to Q2-hours, | 所以把她的安定调到每两小时一次 |
[30:46] | and with Q4-hour vitals. | 每小时检查4次生命体征 |
[30:49] | See if that doesn’t calm her down. | 看看能不能让她镇定下来 |
[30:51] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[30:53] | um, about what happened with that patient… | 有关那个病人发生的事 |
[30:56] | Yeah, that was unfortunate. | 是很不幸 |
[30:59] | No, what I mean, um, | 不 我是说 |
[31:02] | is there was no way you could’ve known. | 你不可能料到的 |
[31:04] | It’s emergency medicine, Dr. Reese. | 这就是急诊医学 里斯医生 |
[31:06] | We make these evaluations very quickly, | 我们很快地进行评估 |
[31:08] | and these kind of things happen. | 就会有这种事情发生 |
[31:11] | Of course. I– | 当然 我… |
[31:14] | I was just concerned, because of your history. | 因为你的历史 我只是担心你 |
[31:19] | Look, I have lost patients to suicide before, | 我以前也有病人自杀 |
[31:21] | and I undoubtedly will again. | 可能以后也有 |
[31:23] | I, uh–I appreciate your concern, | 我谢谢你的关心 |
[31:26] | but it’s just the-it’s the cost of doing business. | 但是…这就是行医的代价 |
[31:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:02] | Came as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[32:04] | Yeah. Replenishing the bank, | 好 正在补充血库 |
[32:05] | and hoping to find a match for your patient. | 希望找到适合你病人的血 |
[32:08] | Dr. Halstead jumps to the front of the line. | 让霍斯特德医生插个队 |
[32:10] | – Done. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[32:11] | – Thank you, Maggie. – Don’t thank me. | -谢谢你 麦基 -别谢我 |
[32:14] | Thank her. It was her idea. | 谢她吧 是她想到的主意 |
[32:35] | Paramedics just brought in a hemothorax. | 急救员刚送来一个胸腔积血的患者 |
[32:37] | Dr. Rhodes needs you to put in a chest tube. | 罗德斯医生需要你去插胸管 |
[32:39] | What about his wife? Have we heard anything? | 他妻子呢 有消息了吗 |
[32:41] | She’s stuck in the storm-still trying to get here. | 她还被困在暴风雪中 正在努力赶过来 |
[32:43] | Then ask Dr. Rhodes to have | 那让罗德斯医生 |
[32:44] | one of the other residents do it. | 找其它住院医生去插管 |
[32:46] | Dr. Choi– | 崔医生 |
[32:47] | He just needs a little more time. | 再给他一点点时间 |
[33:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[33:53] | Time of death, 15:37. | 死亡时间 15点37分 |
[34:22] | BP’s down. Heart rate’s up to 152. | 血压下降 心率上升至152 |
[34:24] | – We can add another pressor. – He’s peri-arrest. | -可以再加压 -他心搏快停止了 |
[34:27] | His heart’s working to compensate. | 他的心脏在努力自救 |
[34:28] | We’ve tried every stopgap we have. | 我们已经试过所有临时应急措施了 |
[34:30] | Without oxygen-rich-red-blood-cells… | 没有富含氧的红细胞… |
[34:34] | I’m afraid there’s nothing more we can do for him. | 恐怕我们无能为力了 |
[34:36] | Ms. Goodwin, we typed a few universal donors | 古德温女士 我们在医生休息室 |
[34:38] | in the doctors’ lounge. What is taking so long? | 找到了几个万能献血者 为什么这么久 |
[34:40] | Everything has to go through the lab. | 一切都得经过化验 |
[34:42] | If we transfuse blood that hasn’t been screened | 如果输了没有筛查艾滋病病毒 |
[34:44] | for HIV and hepatitis, | 和肝炎的血 |
[34:46] | we are in direct violation of FDA guidelines. | 那我们就是直接违反药监局规定 |
[34:49] | We’ll just have to wait. | 我们必须等结果 |
[34:50] | Now hold on, I’m o-negative. | 等等 我是O型阴性血 |
[34:52] | I’m screened routinely by the Navy. | 我在海军那边有定期检查 |
[34:54] | I don’t know if military testing meets our standards. | 我不知道军队检查是不是符合我们的标准 |
[34:57] | Please. If this could save my boy… | 拜托了 如果这能救我儿子… |
[35:00] | – Heart rate’s up to 160. – Connect me to a bag now. | -心率上升到160 -马上给我抽血 |
[35:03] | We can push whole blood directly through the rapid transfuser. | 我们可以快速直接把原血输给他 |
[35:06] | Ms. Goodwin… | 古德温女士 |
[35:12] | Okay, do it. | 好吧 输吧 |
[35:20] | I put him in room PCHEN. | 我把他带去PCHEN室了 |
[35:22] | Earl, I got your text. What’s the emergency? | 厄尔 我收到你的信息了 什么急事 |
[35:24] | I found this guy holed up in a patient room– | 我发现一个人躲在病房里 |
[35:26] | not even registered. Had his feet up, | 他没有办理入院 翘着二郎腿 |
[35:28] | watching TV like he owns the place. | 就像这里是他家一样在那里看电视 |
[35:31] | Said he was Dr. Charles’ patient, | 他说自己是查尔斯医生的病人 |
[35:33] | so I brought him here. | 所以我就带他来这里了 |
[35:39] | But your brother called and said– | 但你哥哥打电话说… |
[35:40] | It wasn’t my brother. It was me. | 那不是我哥哥 是我 |
[35:44] | Dr. Charles thought you were dead. | 查尔斯医生以为你死了 |
[35:46] | Well, maybe I finally got through to him. | 大概我终于让他明白过来了 |
[35:48] | Think he’ll see me now? | 你觉得现在他会见我了吗 |
[35:51] | Mr. Kellogg… | 凯洛格先生… |
[35:53] | I am so grateful that you’re still alive, | 你还活着真是太好了 |
[35:57] | and that I get to treat you. | 我有机会治疗你了 |
[35:59] | – I just want my meds. – Yeah. | -我只要我的药 -好 |
[36:02] | It doesn’t really work that way. | 但我不能这样给你 |
[36:04] | You see, your behavior indicates | 你的行为表明了 |
[36:05] | a pretty profound personality disorder. | 你有很严重的人格障碍 |
[36:08] | Off the cuff, among other things, | 别的不说 我觉得 |
[36:10] | I’d say you’re probably a malignant narcissist | 你可能是一个有施虐冲动的 |
[36:12] | with overt sadistic impulses. | 严重自恋狂 |
[36:14] | You’ve got no right to talk to me– | 你无权这样说… |
[36:15] | – Shut your mouth. – Dr. Charles… | -你给我闭嘴 -查尔斯医生 |
[36:21] | – Maybe I should just go. – No, no, no, no. | -我还是走吧 -不不不 |
[36:23] | I’m so sorry, but I gotta put you on | 很抱歉 但为了你好 |
[36:24] | a 72-hour psychiatric hold-for your own good. | 我要让你住院72小时精神观察 |
[36:27] | What? Seventy-two hours? | 什么 72小时 |
[36:29] | You wanted my attention, and now you have it. | 你想要我的注意 现在如愿了 |
[37:12] | BP’s coming up. Heart rate’s going down. | 血压在上升 心率正在下降 |
[37:17] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢谢你 伊森 |
[37:20] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[37:26] | Good news, we should be able to get him up to | 好消息 我们很快应该能让他去 |
[37:28] | interventional radiology soon. | 介入性放射科了 |
[37:41] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[37:44] | His father was right. I was willing to let him die. | 他父亲说的对 是我想任他死 |
[37:48] | No. | 不是 |
[37:50] | No, we made the decision to give Josh the blood, | 不 是我们决定给乔什输血的 |
[37:53] | but that doesn’t mean we ever gave up on your son. | 但那不意味着我们放弃了你儿子 |
[37:56] | I’m his mother. I should’ve fought for him. | 我是他妈妈 我应该为他争取 |
[37:59] | What will he think when he finds out? | 如果他知道 他会怎么想 |
[38:18] | Hi, uh, I’m looking for my husband. | 你好 我找我丈夫 |
[38:19] | They said he was burned in the accident. | 他们说他在事故中被烧伤了 |
[38:21] | His name is Rod Winter. | 他叫罗德·温特 |
[38:23] | Oh, his doctor is not available right now, | 他的医生现在没时间 |
[38:25] | but if you can wait in the waiting room– | 但你可以在候诊室等… |
[38:27] | Mrs. Winter, uh, | 温特太太 |
[38:29] | hi, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 你好 我是罗德斯医生 |
[38:31] | Uh, I can speak with you about your husband. | 我可以跟你说说你丈夫的情况 |
[38:33] | Please. | 这边请 |
[38:45] | Blood finally arrived. | 血终于到了 |
[38:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:51] | Hey, I’m sorry for calling you “Emotional” earlier. | 抱歉我之前说你感情用事 |
[38:55] | You know, you spend a lot of time apologizing to me. | 你可真没少向我道歉 |
[38:59] | Well…there are very few people I care more about. | 毕竟几乎没有谁让我更在乎了 |
[39:12] | Good night, Will. | 晚安 威尔 |
[39:14] | Night, Natalie. | 晚安 娜塔莉 |
[39:35] | Snow’s letting up. | 雪渐渐停了 |
[39:37] | Supplies coming in finally. | 补给终于到了 |
[39:40] | Rough day. | 漫长的一天 |
[39:43] | I was glad to be back in the E.D. | 我很高兴回急诊室 |
[39:48] | You can fix peoples’ bodies, but their minds… | 人的身体能治好 但是精神… |
[41:26] | I envied you today– | 今天我很羡慕你 |
[41:28] | making those decisions clinically, | 能根据临床情况作出那些决定 |
[41:33] | not letting your emotions interfere. | 不让自己的情绪影响自己 |
[41:37] | Dr. Rhodes, are you saying you envy my autism? | 罗德斯医生 你是说你羡慕我的自闭症吗 |
[41:44] | A little bit, yeah. | 是有点羡慕 |