时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[00:05] | Dr. Rhodes. Light day today. | 罗德斯医生 今天很轻松啊 |
[00:07] | That’s good, ’cause we just got a call from mercy hospital | 很好 因为我们刚接到在洛克群岛的 |
[00:10] | over in Rock Island. | 慈善医院的电话 |
[00:12] | They have a young woman with a type a aortic dissection | 他们有个年轻姑娘大动脉切开 |
[00:15] | who needs a valve-sparing root replacement. | 需要进行保留主动脉瓣根部替换 |
[00:18] | Rare, difficult procedure. | 很少见 很难 |
[00:20] | Mm-hmm, and none of the surgeons there | 对 所以那边没有医生 |
[00:22] | have any experience with it. | 有这种手术经验 |
[00:24] | Have the air ambulance bring her in, | 用飞机载过来把 |
[00:25] | and I’ll clear an OR. | 我腾一间手术室出来 |
[00:26] | I’m afraid we can’t. | 恐怕不行 |
[00:27] | She’s multi-trauma from a car accident, | 她因为车祸有多处创伤 |
[00:29] | and she’s too unstable to travel. | 无法运送 |
[00:30] | Then they’ll have to perform a standard repair. | 那他们就要进行标准修复了 |
[00:32] | – Dr. Latham, I– – I do not like to travel. | -莱瑟医生 -我不喜欢出门 |
[00:36] | I can understand that given your situation– | 鉴于你的情况 我明白 |
[00:38] | You can say it. My asperger’s. | 你可以说出来 因为我有阿斯伯格综合症 |
[00:43] | Dr. Latham, these cases are indeed rare. | 莱瑟医生 这些病例真的很少见 |
[00:46] | And while I have assisted you on one before, | 我之前协助你做过一台 |
[00:48] | I would like to be able to say I have done one running lead. | 我很想说我自己也独立做过一台 |
[00:52] | Now, it’s only a 20-minute chopper flight, | 这只是20分钟的直升机路程 |
[00:54] | and we don’t even have to spend the night. | 我们也不用在那里过夜 |
[00:58] | This is important to you. | 这对你来说很重要 |
[01:00] | It is. | 没错 |
[01:03] | Perhaps I shouldn’t be so rigid. | 也许我不该这么固执 |
[01:05] | A broadening experience might do me good. | 外出经验可能对我有好处 |
[01:12] | All right, Dr. Rhodes. | 好吧 罗德斯医生 |
[01:14] | You’ll get your procedure. | 你会如愿以偿的 |
[01:15] | We’ll even spend the night. | 我们在那里过夜也行 |
[01:17] | A hotel– | 住酒店 |
[01:19] | gonna be interesting. | 应该很有趣 |
[01:23] | I’ll let them know. | 我去告诉他们 |
[01:30] | – More like five under. – It was ten under. | -更像不满五岁的 -是不满十岁 |
[01:32] | I just like to be careful, okay? | 我只是想谨慎一点好吗 |
[01:33] | I have a history. | 我有过历史 |
[01:34] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:36] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早上好 -早 |
[01:38] | That a new stethoscope? | 是新听诊器吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:41] | Owen got a hold of the last one, so… | 欧文拿走了上一个 所以… |
[01:43] | Hey, those stuffed animals are not gonna diagnose themselves. | 那些填充玩具动物是不会给自己诊断的 |
[01:52] | All right, blondie. | 好吧 金发美人 |
[01:53] | – Coffee later? – You got it, red. | -回头喝咖啡吗 -当然 红发小子 |
[01:57] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:00] | Hey, babe. You forgot your lunch. | 宝贝 你忘了你的午餐 |
[02:03] | Tate, I could’ve gotten something here. | 塔特 我在这里也有东西吃 |
[02:05] | Potato chips, pickles, and a zagnut bar? | 薯条 酱菜还有巧克力棒吗 |
[02:09] | Pregnant ladies get to pretty much eat | 孕妇可以想吃什么就吃什么 |
[02:10] | anything they want, huh? | 是不是 |
[02:11] | We could fill you with a gallon of hormones, | 我们可以给你打一加仑激素 |
[02:13] | then analyze your diet. | 就能分析你的食物了 |
[02:16] | Enjoy your lunch. | 好好享受午餐 |
[02:20] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[02:21] | Incoming, Dr. Manning. Treatment 2. | 来人了 曼宁医生 第二治疗室 |
[02:23] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:25] | Gabe Moor, eight years old, | 盖布·摩尔 八岁 |
[02:26] | with advanced non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, | 霍奇金氏淋巴瘤晚期 |
[02:28] | found seizing at home, temp 104. | 在家抽搐 体温40摄氏度 |
[02:30] | One milligram of versed in the field. | 现场注射了一毫克咪达锉伦 |
[02:32] | All right, hang in there, okay? | 好的 坚持住 好吗 |
[02:34] | All right, on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[02:38] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[02:41] | All right, get this out of here please. | 把这个弄出去谢谢 |
[02:44] | Compression bags. | 氧气袋 |
[02:48] | Equal and reactive to light. | 瞳孔正常对光有反应 |
[02:52] | Does he see oncology here? | 他在这里的肿瘤科看过吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah, Dr. Hurwitz. | 看过 是赫维兹医生 |
[02:55] | Get his current med list | 去找他的诊疗记录 |
[02:56] | and give a dose of vanco and ceftriaxone. | 再打一单位万古霉素和头孢曲松 |
[02:58] | Vanco and ceftriaxone, got it. | 万古霉素和头孢曲松 明白 |
[03:01] | Does he have a mother we should call? | 他有母亲需要通知吗 |
[03:02] | She passed when he was a baby. | 他很小的时候妈妈就过世了 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:04] | – Dad? – I’m right here. | -爸爸 -我在 |
[03:07] | These doctors are gonna take good care of you. | 医生们会照顾好你的 |
[03:11] | He’s seizing! | 他在抽搐 |
[03:12] | Give one of ativan, push 500 milligrams dilantin. | 打一针安定 推500毫克狄兰汀 |
[03:14] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[03:15] | Let’s get some labs, CBC, CMP, CT head, | 做基础检查 血常规 血液生化 头部CT |
[03:18] | Blood cultures, and an EEG. | 溶血培养还有脑电图 |
[03:21] | The seizure may be caused by his fever. | 抽搐可能是发热引起的 |
[03:22] | However, it is possible that the cancer’s spread to his brain. | 但也有可能是癌细胞扩散到了大脑 |
[03:25] | – When was his last scan? – Couple of months ago. | -他上次检查是什么时候 -几个月前 |
[03:27] | Let’s get an infused MRI. | 去做一个核磁共振 |
[03:29] | I just want to see if the cancer’s spread, okay? | 我只是想看看癌细胞有没有扩散好吗 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:34] | – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -在 |
[03:37] | Excuse me, please. | 走开一下 |
[03:41] | I just called the pharmacy. | 我给药房打过电话了 |
[03:42] | Dad hasn’t filled Gabe’s chemo in three months. | 这个爸爸已经三个月没带盖布做化疗了 |
[03:45] | He’s withholding his medication. | 他在断他的药 |
[03:46] | Maybe he filled it someplace else? | 也许他带他去别的地方做了 |
[03:48] | His oncologist ordered straight through the hospital. | 他的肿瘤医生是直接通过医院安排的 |
[03:50] | No other way to get it. | 没别的地方可去 |
[03:52] | He’s just waiting for his son to die? | 他在等他儿子死吗 |
[04:09] | Mr. Moor, We are aware that | 摩尔先生 我们发现 |
[04:11] | your son was prescribed a new oral chemo, | 你儿子之前登记了口腔化疗 |
[04:13] | and that you have been withholding it. | 但你没有带他做 |
[04:15] | I’m not “Withholding” them. | 我不是没带他做 |
[04:16] | I understand that you’re a single father | 我知道你是个单身父亲 |
[04:18] | and that this must be incredibly hard for you– | 这对你来说可能很难 |
[04:21] | It’s not about me. | 不是我 |
[04:21] | But if you are willingly keeping your son | 但如果你故意不带你儿子 |
[04:24] | off of his meds, then we– | 参加治疗 那我们… |
[04:25] | It’s his decision. | 是他的决定 |
[04:28] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:29] | Gabe’s. | 是盖布的决定 |
[04:31] | He’s been through four courses of chemo. | 他化疗了四次 |
[04:33] | The nausea, the pain, | 反胃 疼痛 |
[04:35] | the drugs to treat the nausea and the pain– | 治疗反胃和疼痛的药… |
[04:36] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[04:37] | That doesn’t mean you can just stop trying. | 那也不能就这样放弃啊 |
[04:39] | He begged me all through the last course. | 他上次化疗的时候就一直在求我 |
[04:42] | But I wouldn’t stop it. | 但我不会停下 |
[04:43] | And it didn’t help at all. | 然而却并没有帮助 |
[04:45] | None of them helped. | 全都没有帮助 |
[04:47] | So this time, I let him decide. | 所以这次 我让他自己决定 |
[04:48] | He can’t decide. | 他决定不了 |
[04:50] | He’s eight years old, okay? | 他才只有八岁 |
[04:52] | His brain is literally not developed enough | 他的大脑没有发育完全到 |
[04:55] | to process this. | 能处理这些事 |
[04:56] | Life and death and forever are concepts | 生命 死亡和永远都是他 |
[04:59] | that he cannot fully understand yet. | 现在还无法理解的概念 |
[05:01] | Gabe does understand. | 盖布理解 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[05:05] | but we need to start your son on his new chemo. | 但我们得让你儿子开始新的化疗 |
[05:07] | No. I won’t authorize that. | 不 我不会允许的 |
[05:13] | I will be back soon to check on your son. | 我待会回来检查你儿子的情况 |
[05:19] | DCFS can have a court order to start the chemo in two hours. | 儿童与家庭服务部两小时内就能让法院批准进行化疗 |
[05:23] | Let’s get the MRI result first– | 我们先等核磁共振结果 |
[05:24] | See if the cancer’s spread so much | 看看癌症是不是已经 |
[05:26] | that it’s no longer even treatable. | 扩散到无法治疗的程度 |
[05:34] | Ms. Holloway, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 霍洛韦女士 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[05:36] | I hear you had some trouble today. | 听说你今天过得不大顺 |
[05:37] | I fell down. Big deal. | 我摔倒了而已 |
[05:39] | Well, says here your troponin level is .08. | 这上面说你的肌钙蛋白水平为0.08 |
[05:43] | That means you fell down because | 这说明你摔倒是因为 |
[05:43] | you were having a small heart attack. | 轻微心脏病发作 |
[05:46] | Ever had any heart trouble before? | 你之前心脏有问题过吗 |
[05:48] | I don’t know. I don’t go to doctors. | 我不知道 我不去看医生 |
[05:50] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[05:51] | Your blood glucose is 458. You’re diabetic? | 你的血糖指数为458 你有糖尿病 |
[05:54] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[05:56] | Let’s get a VBG. | 先查静脉血糖 |
[05:57] | Give her 10 units of IV regular insulin | 给她输十单位胰岛素 |
[05:58] | and bolus her a liter of ns. | 再挂一瓶生理盐水 |
[06:00] | I’ll call endocrine for a consult | 我去联系内分泌科来会诊 |
[06:01] | and let cardiology know we’re admitting her. | 并告诉心脏科我们收她入院 |
[06:03] | Admitting me? | 收我入院 |
[06:06] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[06:07] | Diabetes can cause numerous problems, | 糖尿病会导致很多问题 |
[06:09] | including coronary artery disease. | 包括冠心病 |
[06:11] | I want to admit you to run a few tests on your heart | 我想让你先住院 给你的心脏做些检查 |
[06:14] | and more importantly, get your diabetes under control. | 更重要的是控制你的血糖水平 |
[06:16] | Nope. Not gonna happen. | 不 不可能 |
[06:18] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:19] | Are you gonna feed Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore? | 你会喂扎卡里·泰勒和米拉德·菲尔莫吗 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[06:23] | My cats. | 我的猫 |
[06:25] | Named after the first 12 presidents. | 以前12位总统的名字命名 |
[06:29] | Let’s start getting your sugar down, | 先把你的血糖降下来 |
[06:30] | and we’ll talk in a little bit. | 然后我们再慢慢聊 |
[06:34] | Got us a crazy cat lady. | 收了一位疯疯癫癫的猫太太 |
[06:39] | Drs. Rhodes and Latham, | 罗德斯医生和莱瑟医生 |
[06:41] | Mayor Hendrix. | 亨德里克斯市长 |
[06:42] | Call me Jim. | 叫我吉姆就行 |
[06:43] | My family and I can’t thank you enough for coming. | 我的家人和我都非常感激你们的到来 |
[06:45] | I assure you we will do everything we can for your daughter. | 我保证我们会尽全力帮助你的女儿 |
[06:47] | If there’s anything that you need, | 如果你们有任何需要 |
[06:48] | please let Bob or me know. | 就告诉我和鲍勃 |
[06:50] | We will. Thank you. | 我们会的 谢谢 |
[06:54] | Must be hard staying upbeat under such trying circumstances. | 在这种情况下还得保持积极的风范肯定很艰难 |
[06:57] | Guess if you’re a politician, | 我猜如果你是政客 |
[06:58] | it’s expected. | 就只能这样吧 |
[07:09] | Tough case? | 遇到难题了 |
[07:11] | Kids get sick. I understand that. | 小孩子生病了 我理解 |
[07:13] | But seeing what their parents do to them– | 但是看到他们父母那么对他们 |
[07:17] | That drives me nuts. | 让我很抓狂 |
[07:24] | Coffee time? | 去喝咖啡 |
[07:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:27] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:28] | I’m swamped. | 我太忙了 |
[07:29] | Oh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[07:31] | Lunch maybe. | 那一起午餐吧 |
[07:32] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[07:34] | – Hey, Will? – Yeah? | -威尔 -怎么了 |
[07:38] | Did you and Natalie ever have a thing? | 你和娜塔莉有过什么吗 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:45] | Natalie and me? No. | 娜塔莉和我 没有 |
[07:46] | I mean, we’re good friends, and, you know, | 我们是好朋友 你也知道 |
[07:48] | she’s a great doctor, but we never dated or anything. | 她是个好医生 但我们从来没约过会什么的 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Besides, who cares? | 再说了 谁在乎呢 |
[07:57] | The only person in the world I have a thing for right now | 现在全世界我最在乎的人 |
[07:58] | is you. | 是你 |
[08:01] | You’re such a charmer. | 你嘴巴可真甜 |
[08:11] | – You saw Ms. Holloway? – Yep, thanks for the heads-up. | -你看过霍洛韦女士了吗 -嗯 多谢告知 |
[08:14] | Diabetes studies keep the lights on upstairs. | 正因为这些糖尿病人才有我们的存在意义 |
[08:17] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮到你们 |
[08:19] | Huh, that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[08:20] | She was an architect. | 她曾经是建筑师 |
[08:22] | Why is that odd? | 有什么奇怪的 |
[08:23] | Well, her hemoglobin a1c and lipid panel indicate | 她的糖化血红蛋白和血脂说明 |
[08:26] | she takes extremely poor care of herself. | 她基本不在意自己的身体健康 |
[08:28] | You know, it seems out of character for someone | 感觉不像是会从事那种 |
[08:29] | I assume pays great attention to detail. | 非常注意细节的职业的人 |
[08:32] | Slow day for head-shrinkers around here. | 精神科医生今天很无聊 |
[08:34] | You want me to have a chat? | 要我去和她谈谈吗 |
[08:35] | Sure, knock yourself out. | 可以啊 请便 |
[08:37] | – Shoot me her chart. – Sure. | -把她的病历发我 -好 |
[08:42] | Hello there, Mrs. Holloway. | 你好 霍洛韦太太 |
[08:47] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[08:52] | He’s breathing so hard. | 他的呼吸很粗重 |
[08:55] | He’s septic. | 他得了败血病 |
[08:57] | We need to give the antibiotics time. | 得等一会儿让抗生素发挥作用 |
[09:00] | He’d scream out in his sleep when it first started… | 刚开始时他经常在睡梦中尖叫… |
[09:03] | and get these pains. | 然后很疼 |
[09:05] | But he kept on fighting. | 但他一直在抗争 |
[09:08] | I quit my job to take care of him. | 我辞了工作照顾他 |
[09:10] | Then help him keep fighting. | 那就帮他继续抗争下去 |
[09:12] | Tell him that there’s a chance this new chemo could work. | 告诉他新的化疗可能会有用 |
[09:15] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[09:17] | He’s not fighting anymore. | 他抗争不动了 |
[09:20] | He’s done. | 他不行了 |
[09:22] | And I will not flog him against his wishes. | 我不会违抗他的意愿 |
[09:26] | My boy deserves better than that. | 我的孩子不该受那种折磨 |
[09:31] | Incoming trauma. Dr. Choi. | 有外伤病人 崔医生 |
[09:33] | – We’re going to 2. – Got it, Maggie. | -我们去二号 -知道了 麦基 |
[09:34] | Grace Snow, 26. | 格蕾丝·雪诺 26岁 |
[09:35] | Driver in a two-car mvc. | 两车相撞事故驾驶者 |
[09:37] | Found hypotensive and tachypneic, | 被发现时血压极低 呼吸急促 |
[09:39] | but responded to a liter bolus on the ride. | 在路上注射了盐水 伤者当时有反应 |
[09:40] | I’m Dr. Choi. You’re at Chicago Med. | 我是崔医生 你在芝加哥医院 |
[09:43] | Let’s transfer. | 把她放床上吧 |
[09:46] | On my count. Ready? | 数三下 准备好了吗 |
[09:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:51] | Grace, does any of this hurt? | 格蕾丝 这样疼吗 |
[09:53] | Let’s get trauma labs, blood gas, and a pan scan. | 做创伤评估 血气分析和全息扫描 |
[09:55] | – Becca… – What? | -贝卡 -什么 |
[09:57] | Becca…driving crazy. | 贝卡开车太疯狂了 |
[09:59] | Courtney, I thought this woman was the driver. | 科特妮 你不是说她开的车吗 |
[10:01] | They said she was. | 他们是这么说的 |
[10:03] | I’m her husband. What happened? | 我是她丈夫 发生了什么事 |
[10:04] | She was in a car accident. | 她出了车祸 |
[10:05] | Oh, my god, Grace, are you okay? | 天哪 格蕾丝 你还好吗 |
[10:07] | Crashed the car… | 撞坏了车… |
[10:10] | Possibly some small fluid in morrison’s pouch. | 可能在肝肾隐窝之间有积水 |
[10:11] | Since vitals are stable, let’s get a pan scan. | 既然她体征稳定 那就做全息扫描吧 |
[10:13] | She keeps mentioning Becca. | 她总是提到贝卡 |
[10:15] | Was there someone else in the car? | 车里还有其他人吗 |
[10:16] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | Does she know someone named Becca? | 她认识什么叫贝卡的人吗 |
[10:21] | If there’s another victim still out there, | 要是车祸还有一位伤者 |
[10:22] | we need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[10:24] | Maggie, call P.D. | 麦基 给芝加哥警署打电话 |
[10:25] | Might be another injury in the field. | 可能事故现场还有伤员 |
[10:26] | Wait, wait. There’s no other victim. | 等等 没有其他伤员了 |
[10:28] | Uh, Becca is Grace’s tulpa. | 贝卡是格蕾丝的幻人 |
[10:32] | Her what? | 什么 |
[10:34] | A…Sentient being that lives inside her body. | 一个住在她体内的有意识生命体 |
[10:40] | Becca is Grace’s tulpa. | 贝卡是格蕾丝的幻人 |
[10:52] | I created her. | 我创造了她 |
[10:55] | – You created Becca? – It’s how tulpas work. | -你创造了贝卡 -幻人就是这样的 |
[10:58] | First you start with an image in your mind | 最开始只是想象一个 |
[11:00] | of a person or a character you might like. | 可能会喜欢的人或角色 |
[11:03] | Then you spend some time with her each day. | 然后每天跟她相处一段时间 |
[11:06] | Eventually, she takes on a personality of her own. | 最终 她就会形成自己的人格 |
[11:09] | She becomes three-dimensional. | 变成一个三维的存在 |
[11:13] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:14] | So how do you know what Becca thinks? | 那你怎么知道贝卡在想什么 |
[11:16] | I talk to her. | 我会跟她说话 |
[11:17] | It’s tricky at first. | 一开始很难 |
[11:18] | She likes to stay in the background. | 她喜欢隐藏在幕后 |
[11:19] | But lately she’s been fronting more and more. | 可她最近浮现得更加频繁了 |
[11:22] | Fronting? | 浮现 |
[11:24] | Taking over my body… | 占据我的身体… |
[11:26] | My muscles, my eyes. | 我的四肢 我的眼睛 |
[11:29] | Wasn’t always easy, giving over total control like that. | 要把控制权完全交出去 其实很困难 |
[11:32] | But you get used to it. | 但是慢慢就习惯了 |
[11:35] | There’s a website that teaches you how. | 一个网站上有教程 |
[11:38] | So is–is that what happened today in the car? | 那今天在车里也是因为这样吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[11:41] | I let her drive. I shouldn’t have. | 是我让她开车的 我不应该这样 |
[11:43] | She’s not very good at it. | 她车技并不好 |
[11:46] | We got into an argument, and she got upset… | 我们吵了起来 她生气了 |
[11:49] | And lost control. | 后来就失控了 |
[11:50] | Which is why we decided that you, Grace, | 所以我们决定 格蕾丝 |
[11:54] | wouldn’t see her anymore. Right? | 你不会再见她了 好吗 |
[11:59] | Right. | 好 |
[12:01] | They’re ready for Mrs. Scott in CT. | 扫描室可以请斯科特夫人进去了 |
[12:03] | Okay, well, very nice to meet you, Grace. | 好的 认识你很开心 格蕾丝 |
[12:07] | Um, we hope that both you and Becca | 希望你和贝卡 |
[12:09] | are feeling better soon. | 都能尽快痊愈 |
[12:14] | As long as the scans are negative, | 如果扫描结果没有大问题 |
[12:15] | I’ll observe for a few hours. | 我就留她几小时 |
[12:16] | Then you can admit her to psych. | 然后由你转给精神科 |
[12:21] | Differential’s long. | 症状范围很广 |
[12:23] | Could be dissociative identity disorder, | 可能是分离性身份识别障碍 |
[12:26] | schizophrenia– | 精神分裂症 |
[12:28] | Or it could just be a tulpa. | 也许就只是个幻人 |
[12:29] | I mean, I’m not ruling out any of that other stuff yet, | 我现在还无法完全排除其他可能性 |
[12:32] | but until we see signs of impairment, | 不过在看到精神损伤之前 |
[12:33] | we have to consider the possibility that | 我们必须考虑到一种结果 |
[12:36] | she really could’ve created an alter ego | 那就是她在自己的意识里 |
[12:38] | that she believes cohabits her body. | 创造了另一个住在她体内的自我 |
[12:40] | But tulpas aren’t in the DSM. | 但《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》里没有幻人 |
[12:41] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[12:43] | She’s clearly disturbed. We need a diagnosis. | 她很明显不正常 我们需要诊断 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s challenging. | 那可不一定 |
[12:48] | And I look forward to seeing where you land. | 我很期待看到你发现的结果 |
[12:50] | Hey, I just got off the phone with P.D. | 我刚跟芝加哥警署打完电话 |
[12:53] | They’ve got several eyewitness accounts of the accident, | 他们找到了几位车祸目击者 |
[12:55] | saying that your patient accelerated | 目击者声称这位患者当时 |
[12:57] | directly into traffic. | 加速冲入了车流 |
[13:00] | They think it was a suicide attempt. | 他们觉得她是在试图自杀 |
[13:04] | Just got a little more complicated. | 情况变复杂了 |
[13:08] | Graft is in. Let’s re-implant the coronaries. | 搭桥已经建好 重新接入冠状动脉 |
[13:10] | We’ll do the left coronary first, | 先接左冠状动脉 |
[13:12] | due to its anterior location. | 因为位置比较靠前 |
[13:13] | How far do you prefer to dissect for implantation? | 你打算切多大的开口来做植入 |
[13:16] | Five or six centimeters. | 五六公分长吧 |
[13:18] | Even when it’s a little shorter, | 就算你不开这么长 |
[13:19] | there could some tension. | 也可能会出现气胸 |
[13:21] | That rarely becomes problematic. | 一般很少出问题 |
[13:23] | Though Kessler et al did report pseudo-aneurysm formation | 但是凯斯勒等人确实曾经提出假性动脉瘤的形成 |
[13:26] | in 20% of implants under tension. | 20%是由于患者出现气胸 |
[13:30] | Which we can avoid with added dissection. | 我们可以通过再次切口来避免 |
[13:32] | So you’d prefer to risk a branch injury | 你打算冒着多重伤害的风险 |
[13:34] | and possibly force a double bypass? | 坚持一次性完成手术吗 |
[13:36] | No. | 不 |
[13:38] | I believe Dr. Rhodes means we can do a cabrol. | 我觉得罗德斯医生是说可以做卡布罗尔手术 |
[13:40] | Attach an 8-millimeter woven graft to the left coronary | 在左冠状动脉上接一个8毫米的纺布接枝 |
[13:43] | in order to ease the tension. | 这样可以缓解气胸 |
[13:45] | Am I correct, Dr. Rhodes? | 我说得对吗 罗德斯医生 |
[13:48] | Yes. Yes, that is what we should do. | 对 没错 我们应该这样做 |
[13:51] | Open an 8-millimeter woven graft. | 做一个8毫米的纺布接枝 |
[13:58] | What’s the verdict? | 结论是什么 |
[14:00] | Definitely in the red | 从传统精神学来看 |
[14:01] | on the old eccentricity meter, | 她的心理状态绝对不正常 |
[14:03] | but not really any alarm bells to speak of. | 但是却无法指出具体的危险因素 |
[14:05] | So we can’t hold her? | 所以无法留院观察吗 |
[14:06] | Not if she wants to go. Totally her call. | 她想走就留不住 由她决定 |
[14:08] | Figured. Thanks. | 我猜就是 谢谢 |
[14:11] | You know, it used to be if a doctor told a patient | 在以前 如果医生跟患者说应该如何 |
[14:13] | to do something, they just did it. | 去做 他们就会照做 |
[14:15] | You been binging on “Dr. Quinn, medicine woman” again? | 你又回顾《女医生》[美剧]了吗 |
[14:18] | I’m just saying, things were different. | 我只是想说 今时不同往日了 |
[14:20] | Like, guys didn’t need to tell women | 就好比以前人们不必告诉女人 |
[14:22] | every single thing they were feeling. | 他们的任何感受 |
[14:24] | My father never did. | 我爸爸就是 |
[14:26] | Are we still talking about diabetes? | 我们还在说糖尿病吗 |
[14:30] | Brought the rest of that assessment for you to fill out. | 给你拿了健康评估来填 |
[14:33] | Can I ask you, that handsome doctor– | 请问 那个帅医生… |
[14:35] | Is he seeing anyone? | 他有对象吗 |
[14:37] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生吗 |
[14:40] | Actually, I believe he is. | 我想他应该有吧 |
[14:41] | Not the one with the hair. | 不是那个胡子拉碴的 |
[14:43] | The big one in the vest. | 是那个穿马甲的大个子 |
[14:46] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生吗 |
[14:49] | Actually, I have no idea. | 那我就不知道了 |
[15:01] | Hey, buddy. Where’s your dad? | 小伙子 你爸爸呢 |
[15:03] | He went to the bathroom. | 他去厕所了 |
[15:06] | – Can I go home? – Not yet. | -我能回家了吗 -还不行 |
[15:08] | We’re still working on your fever. | 我们还在想办法给你退烧 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | You like video games? | 你喜欢视频游戏吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我喜欢 |
[15:18] | So you know when your character dies and a game ends, | 所以你知道操纵的角色死了 游戏结束的时候 |
[15:23] | you can just start over and play again? | 你可以重头再来一盘 对吧 |
[15:29] | Okay, well, when people die, it’s different. | 好 但人死去是不一样的 |
[15:33] | There are no do-overs. | 不能重头来过 |
[15:35] | You can’t just start a new game. | 你没办法再来一局 |
[15:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:41] | You don’t think or do anything, | 你不会再想什么或者做什么 |
[15:43] | because you’re not here anymore, | 因为你已经不在这里了 |
[15:46] | like my mom. | 就和我妈妈一样 |
[15:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:50] | So if you only have one chance, | 所以如果你只有一次机会 |
[15:53] | wouldn’t you want to fight like crazy | 你难道不该拼尽全力战斗 |
[15:55] | to keep going for as long as you can? | 来尽可能地活得更久一点吗 |
[15:59] | I did, but… | 我战斗过了 但… |
[16:01] | Nothing worked. | 不管用 |
[16:02] | It just hurt a lot. | 只是很痛 |
[16:06] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:09] | Gabe…We want to be able to give you a new medicine. | 盖布 我们想给你用一种新药 |
[16:14] | And I’m afraid if you don’t take it, | 我担心如果你不吃的话 |
[16:17] | you are gonna die. | 你就会死 |
[16:21] | And I don’t want that. | 我不希望这样 |
[16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | But everybody has their time to live. | 但每个人都命有定数 |
[16:31] | I’ve had mine. | 我已经到头了 |
[16:35] | I want to see what’s next. | 我想去下一站了 |
[16:52] | Grace, I’m sorry, but we have to ask you– | 格蕾丝 抱歉 但我们要问你… |
[16:55] | Did you try to kill yourself today? | 你今天试图自杀了吗 |
[16:59] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[17:03] | You said before that you and Becca were having an argument. | 你之前说你和贝卡吵了起来 |
[17:07] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | -是为了什么 -没什么 |
[17:10] | She just gets upset with me sometimes. | 她只是有时候对我很失望 |
[17:13] | – Upset? – Not upset, just… | -失望 -也不是失望 只是… |
[17:15] | Like, she doesn’t understand how I could love someone | 她不明白我为什么会爱一个 |
[17:19] | who wants to keep us apart. | 想让我们分开的人 |
[17:22] | I imagine that’d be hard for her. | 我想她一定很难受吧 |
[17:26] | It is. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | Really is. | 真的 |
[17:30] | I mean, she’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[17:31] | why should I have to stop seeing her? | 我为什么要和她断绝来往呢 |
[17:35] | I don’t always… connect with other people. | 我不太…跟其他人来往 |
[17:39] | So when there’s one person you can talk to and be yourself | 如果有一个可以陪你说话 让你做自己 |
[17:44] | with who isn’t gonna judge you or hurt your feelings… | 不会评判你 也不会伤害你的感受的人 |
[17:49] | Knowing I have a really good friend should make Mark happy. | 知道我有个这么好的朋友 马克应该高兴 |
[17:53] | But it doesn’t. I don’t understand why. | 但没有 我不明白为什么 |
[17:57] | Grace, are you sure that | 格蕾丝 你确定 |
[17:59] | you weren’t trying to end your life today? | 你今天没有想自杀吗 |
[18:01] | No. | 没有 |
[18:06] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能有吧 |
[18:09] | I just– I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[18:23] | Put her on a five-day hold? | 留她住院五天吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Poor woman. | 是的 可怜的女人 |
[18:26] | At least we can narrow it down to something psychiatric. | 至少我们可以把范围缩小到精神问题上 |
[18:29] | Maybe put her on a trial of antipsychotics? | 要不要给她试试精神抑制药 |
[18:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | Becca tried to kill Grace. | 贝卡想杀了格蕾丝 |
[18:36] | Yeah, but let’s not forget, Becca is Grace. | 是的 但别忘了 贝卡就是格蕾丝 |
[18:39] | I mean, we might yet find that she’s psychotic, | 我们可以说她有精神问题 |
[18:41] | but she could also just be… | 但她也可能只是… |
[18:44] | Cracking under the pressure of | 受不了被强行 |
[18:45] | forcibly being cut off from a part of herself. | 割裂自己的一部分而崩溃 |
[18:47] | Wait, you don’t think she is actually | 等等 你不会觉得她是 |
[18:50] | within the bounds of functionality? | 身体机能出现问题吧 |
[18:51] | I think we need more information, don’t you? | 我认为我们需要更多信息 不是吗 |
[18:53] | Grab me when her husband gets back. | 她丈夫回来后叫我 |
[18:56] | I think it might be time for us all to, um… | 我想我们是时候… |
[19:00] | to meet Becca. | 见见贝卡了 |
[19:07] | ST elevations– she’s having an mi! | ST段异常 她出现心肌梗塞 |
[19:09] | Give her an aspirin, nitro, and push 5 milligrams of morphine. | 给她阿司匹林 硝化甘油 注射五毫克吗啡 |
[19:11] | – What can I do? – Get her on 10 liters of O2. | -我能做什么吗 -给她供十升氧气 |
[19:13] | Lydia, we’re gonna get you through this. | 莉迪亚 我们会帮你度过这关的 |
[19:15] | – Stay with me. – Lydia, lift your tongue up. | -坚持住 -莉迪亚 抬起舌头 |
[19:21] | Morphine’s in. | 吗啡已注射 |
[19:21] | Send another troponin and get a 12-lead. | 再一剂硝化甘油 照12导联心电图 |
[19:23] | Ms. Holloway, you just had another heart attack. | 霍洛韦小姐 你的心脏病又发作了一次 |
[19:25] | I need to get you up for angiography | 我得带你上去照血管造影 |
[19:27] | and probably a stent right now, do you understand? | 可能马上就要上支架 你明白吗 |
[19:29] | – Yes. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[19:30] | But I’m not doing it. | 但我不要 |
[19:32] | I told you, I’m going home to my cats. | 我说过了 我要回去照顾猫咪 |
[19:34] | Maybe I have not been clear enough– | 或许我说得不够明确 |
[19:35] | How many cats? | 多少只猫 |
[19:37] | Twelve. | 十二 |
[19:39] | Draw a red top tube as well. | 顺便抽个血 |
[19:41] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[19:42] | I think we might’ve found a reason for her to stay. | 我想我们找到让她留下的理由了 |
[19:52] | Back in the OR, | 刚刚在手术室 |
[19:52] | thanks for not letting me look like an idiot. | 谢谢你帮我解围 |
[19:54] | – Oh, no need to thank me. – Still, I appreciate it. | -不必谢我 -我还是很感谢你 |
[19:57] | I always thought that needing to be rescued | 我以前一直以为需要拯救 |
[19:59] | was a sign of weakness. | 是软弱的表现 |
[20:00] | I’m starting to see it’s more complicated than that. | 现在我开始觉得并没有那么简单 |
[20:05] | Dr. Latham! | 莱瑟医生 |
[20:07] | So glad you could join us. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[20:09] | Now, we may not be Chicago, | 我们可能不比你们芝加哥医院 |
[20:11] | but I bet you guys have never had a wicked sidecar | 但我猜你们那肯定没有岩石穹顶 |
[20:13] | inside a hundred-foot rock dome. | 里面也没有主题酒吧 |
[20:16] | – Um, no. – Come on. | -不要 -来吧 |
[20:18] | Dr. Rhodes, Mike Evans, chamber of commerce. | 罗德斯医生 我是商会的迈克·埃文斯 |
[20:20] | Hey. Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:21] | – Let’s get you a drink. – Absolutely. | -去喝一杯吧 -好的 |
[20:25] | Strap yourself in. | 尽管享受吧 |
[20:30] | Ms. Holloway’s case has side component after all. | 霍洛韦女士的情况果然还有别的因素 |
[20:33] | Toxoplasmosis. | 弓形虫病 |
[20:35] | That’s a parasite from cat feces. | 那是猫粪里的寄生虫 |
[20:37] | Which lives in the victim’s brain forever, | 会永远寄生在病人的脑部 |
[20:39] | and in women, toxo creates a compulsion | 而在女性身上 弓形虫会让患者渴望 |
[20:41] | to take care of cats. | 去照料猫咪 |
[20:44] | Makes me wonder– | 我不禁在想 |
[20:45] | do cat lovers get toxoplasmosis, | 到底是猫奴得了弓形虫病 |
[20:48] | or does toxo make them cat lovers? | 还是弓形虫让他们变成了猫奴 |
[20:50] | Interesting, but not terribly relevant. | 有趣 但恐怕没什么关系 |
[20:52] | What is relevant is its other effects on women. | 有关系的是这种寄生虫对女性的其它影响 |
[20:55] | They become less concerned with their own welfare. | 她们对自己的生活状况越来越不在乎 |
[20:58] | Which might be fueling her refusal | 也许这才导致了她 |
[20:59] | to let us take care of her. | 拒绝我们的治疗 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:02] | Let’s go tell her. | 我们去告诉她 |
[21:03] | Sure you want to do that? | 你真想告诉她吗 |
[21:04] | There’s a parasite in her brain. | 她脑子里有寄生虫 |
[21:06] | Yeah, there’s no cure for toxo. | 但是弓形虫病无法治愈 |
[21:08] | You’d be giving her information she can’t do anything with. | 你们告诉了她 她也没什么办法 |
[21:10] | Her decision-making capability is compromised. | 她做决定的机能受到了损伤 |
[21:13] | Knowing the truth could help her change how she thinks. | 了解真实病情能帮助她改变思维方式 |
[21:15] | Eh, a lot easier said than done. | 说得轻巧 |
[21:17] | Still, it’s our responsibility to let her decide. | 那我们也有义务让她自行决定 |
[21:20] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[21:22] | All right. | 那好 |
[21:31] | So what you’re saying is, | 你们的意思是 |
[21:33] | I’ve been living alone for ten years, | 我这十年独居 |
[21:36] | keeping to myself, | 也不出去见人 |
[21:37] | all because of a parasite? | 就是因为有寄生虫 |
[21:39] | It’s certainly a factor. | 寄生虫确实有影响 |
[21:41] | It alters your thoughts, but it doesn’t dictate them. | 它能改变你的想法 但不起主导作用 |
[21:43] | I mean, you must have noticed differences | 你肯定也发觉了早些年的你 |
[21:45] | from when you were younger. | 和现在不一样的地方了吧 |
[21:47] | I used to go out more. | 我以前经常出门 |
[21:49] | Had more friends. | 朋友也多 |
[21:50] | Always liked to travel. | 而且喜欢去旅游 |
[21:54] | But as the years went on, | 但是这么些年过去了 |
[21:55] | I didn’t really feel like doing those things anymore. | 我对那些事也不是很喜欢了 |
[21:58] | But wouldn’t it be great if you did? | 但是喜欢出门交朋友多好啊 |
[22:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:03] | Doesn’t seem so interesting now. | 就是觉得没什么意思 |
[22:05] | That’s it– why not? | 所以说啊 为什么不做呢 |
[22:07] | You’re the same person you used to be. | 以前的你和现在的你是一个人 |
[22:09] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[22:10] | You just said there’s a bug in my head | 你刚刚还说我脑子里有虫子 |
[22:12] | pulling the strings. | 控制着我 |
[22:13] | But now that you know, you can do something about it– | 但现在你知道了 你就可以想办法了 |
[22:16] | make better decisions. | 做更好的决定 |
[22:17] | There’s no reason you can’t reach down inside | 你完全可以审视一下自己 |
[22:19] | and find the person you were. | 找到曾经的自我 |
[22:24] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[22:25] | Ms. Holloway, I think the chance to be yourself again | 霍洛韦女士 我认为一个重新做自己的机会 |
[22:27] | is worth fighting for. | 是值得争取的 |
[22:38] | See if we can get her in the cath lab today. | 看看能不能今天就安排她去导管室 |
[22:40] | Sure. | 行 |
[22:44] | You okay? | 想什么呢 |
[22:48] | Nina asked if there was ever anything between Nat and me. | 尼娜问我和小娜之间是不是有过什么 |
[22:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:54] | Well, technically there wasn’t. | 严格来讲什么都没有 |
[22:55] | I mean, we never went out. | 我们从来没约会过 |
[22:58] | But okay, no, I wasn’t completely honest. | 不过的确 我没说实话 |
[23:01] | I should–I should tell her the truth, right? | 我 应该把实情全告诉她吧 |
[23:04] | I mean, we’re in a relationship. | 毕竟我们在谈恋爱 |
[23:05] | That should be built on honesty. | 恋爱应该以诚实为基础 |
[23:06] | You asking my advice? | 你问我的建议 |
[23:09] | Women don’t usually appreciate | 女人一般不喜欢 |
[23:10] | hearing about their boyfriend’s feelings for other women. | 听男友讲他们对别的女性的感觉 |
[23:14] | But it’s the right thing to do. | 但是这么做是对的 |
[23:15] | Ah? | 是吗 |
[23:17] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[23:29] | Gabe’s blood gases are getting worse. | 盖布的血气指标恶化了 |
[23:32] | We’re getting to a point where we may have to intubate. | 恐怕我们需要决定是否进行插管了 |
[23:34] | And that’ll get him through | 然后他就能坚持住 |
[23:35] | till you get the infection under control? | 撑到你们把感染控制住吗 |
[23:38] | The antibiotics still aren’t turning it around. | 抗生素仍然没有使病情好转 |
[23:41] | And there’s a very good chance that once we intubate, | 而且很有可能我们一旦插管 |
[23:44] | we may not be able to get the tube out again. | 就再也不能拔下来了 |
[23:47] | Wait, I won’t be able to talk to him again? | 这么说我再也不能和他说话了 |
[23:49] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[23:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:55] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[23:57] | We’re not there quite yet. | 眼下还没到那一步 |
[24:00] | I’ll be back. | 我稍后就回 |
[24:06] | The radiologist hasn’t read the MRI yet, but I don’t care. | 放射科还没出核磁共振结果 但我等不了了 |
[24:09] | We need to get Gabe that chemo. | 我们需要给盖布做化疗 |
[24:11] | But, April, bringing in family services– | 但是艾普尔 一旦联系家庭服务部… |
[24:12] | Okay, you feel for the dad. | 你理解那个父亲 |
[24:14] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:15] | But you are Gabe’s doctor. | 但是你是盖布的医生 |
[24:16] | And that boy understands more about his situation | 但是那孩子对自己病情的了解 |
[24:19] | than you think. | 比你想象的还要多 |
[24:21] | Natalie, if you don’t call DCFS, | 娜塔莉 如果你不联系儿童保护机构 |
[24:22] | I will. | 那我来 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:29] | I’ll talk to Goodwin. | 我去和古德温谈谈 |
[24:36] | You can see it on their website. | 你们可以去他们网站上看看 |
[24:37] | Tulpas go on dates with other tulpas–dates. | 幻人会和其他的幻人约会 |
[24:40] | How does that work? | 这怎么约 |
[24:41] | Oh, you bring your tulpa, they bring theirs. | 你展现你的幻人 他们展现他们的 |
[24:42] | It’s nuts. I can’t believe that you’re taking it seriously. | 根本胡扯 我真不敢相信你们还当真了 |
[24:45] | Well, what we’re doing is, we’re taking Grace seriously, | 我们这么做 只是重视格蕾丝的话而已 |
[24:48] | which is why it’s important for us to get a sense | 所以了解一下另一个人格是谁 |
[24:49] | of who this alternate personality is | 是一个怎么样的人 |
[24:51] | and how she presents herself. | 这很重要 |
[24:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:58] | Hi, Grace. How you feeling? | 格蕾丝 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 还好 |
[25:05] | So we were wondering, | 我们在想 |
[25:06] | um, if it might be possible | 有没有可能 |
[25:08] | for us to say hello to Becca. | 让我们跟贝卡打个招呼 |
[25:14] | You, too? | 你也要见吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | It’ll just take a moment. | 需要一点时间 |
[25:24] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢来 不着急 |
[25:34] | What’s up? | 你们好 |
[25:36] | Hello, Becca. | 你好 贝卡 |
[25:38] | I’m Dr. Charles, and this is Dr. Reese. | 我是查尔斯医生 这位是里斯医生 |
[25:42] | I think you know Mark. | 你应该认识马克 |
[25:51] | Mark, would you like to– | 马克 你想要 |
[25:52] | to get us started off? | 先跟她聊聊吗 |
[25:59] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[26:01] | I heard that you and Grace had a fight. | 我听说你跟格蕾丝吵架了 |
[26:04] | – So? – I’d like to hear about it. | -所以呢 -我想听你说说 |
[26:05] | I’m sure you would. | 那可不是 |
[26:09] | Um, Becca, the more forthcoming you could be… | 贝卡 如果可以再友好一点… |
[26:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | I was explaining how you don’t love her. | 我在跟她解释你有多不爱她 |
[26:20] | Of course I love her. | 我当然爱她 |
[26:21] | Then why don’t you want her to have any friends? | 那你为什么不希望她有朋友 |
[26:23] | This is crazy. | 胡说八道 |
[26:24] | – Grace, can I please just talk to you? – No. | -格蕾丝 我能跟你谈吗 -不行 |
[26:26] | You deal with me. | 你跟我谈 |
[26:27] | I want Grace to have friends, | 我希望格蕾丝有朋友 |
[26:29] | but she spends all day and night online. | 但她一天到晚都泡在网上 |
[26:31] | That’s where her friends are. | 她的朋友就在网上 |
[26:32] | Chatrooms for Tulpamancers! | 幻人行者的聊天室 |
[26:35] | For what? | 什么 |
[26:36] | Tulpamancers. | 幻人行者 |
[26:37] | That’s–that’s what they call it. | 他们 他们是这么叫的 |
[26:38] | Grace wasn’t always like this. | 格蕾丝以前不是这样的 |
[26:39] | She used to be normal. | 她以前很正常 |
[26:40] | “Used to be”? | “以前”吗 |
[26:42] | Grace and I were married for two years | 在你突然出现之前 |
[26:44] | before you showed up. | 格蕾丝和我结婚两年了 |
[26:46] | I didn’t “show up.” | 我可不是”突然出现” |
[26:49] | Grace just told you about me last year. | 格蕾丝去年才跟你说起我 |
[26:52] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:53] | It means she created me in high school. | 意思是她高中就把我创造出来了 |
[26:58] | – High school? – Yeah. | -高中 -对 |
[26:59] | I’m the reason she was able to move out of her parents’ house. | 正是因为我她才能搬出她父母家 |
[27:03] | I’m the reason she got up the courage to meet you at that party– | 正是因为我她才有勇气去派对见你 |
[27:06] | – Grace, can I just– – I’m the one who’s been | -格蕾丝 我能… -这么多年来 |
[27:07] | with her all these years, | 陪着她的人是我 |
[27:09] | not you–me. | 不是你 是我 |
[27:12] | Whoever you are, you tell my wife | 不管你是谁 告诉我妻子 |
[27:15] | that she has to choose. | 她必须做一个选择 |
[27:17] | It’s either Becca or me. | 要么贝卡 要么我 |
[27:35] | Obviously, she is profoundly disturbed, | 显然 她的精神问题非常严重 |
[27:38] | which we should’ve known when she first said “Tulpa.” | 她刚开始说”幻人”时我们就该知道了 |
[27:40] | Why are we treating her like she is sane when she isn’t? | 她精神不正常 我们为什么要把她当正常人看 |
[27:43] | Wouldn’t that be a little too easy, though? | 可是这样不是更简单一点吗 |
[27:45] | I mean, sure, we could, you know, | 确实 我们可以 |
[27:46] | slap a label on her, put her in some diagnostic box, | 给她贴个标签 丢进一个诊断盒 |
[27:49] | pour some medicine on top– | 在上面倒点药进去 |
[27:51] | But sometimes it’s a little more complicated than that. | 但有时候事情会比较复杂一点 |
[27:53] | She had an argument with her made-up friend | 她跟她虚幻出来的朋友吵架 |
[27:56] | while her subconscious crashed the car. | 然后那个人还撞了车 |
[27:57] | It seems pretty simple to me. | 这在我看来很简单啊 |
[27:59] | Grace is definitely a fractured personality. | 格蕾丝绝对是人格分裂 |
[28:01] | But it’s all the more reason that we have a responsibility | 那我们就更加有责任 |
[28:03] | to dig deeper and figure out why. | 深度挖掘 搞清楚原因 |
[28:05] | Right. I’m sorry, Dr. Charles, | 是 对不起 查尔斯医生 |
[28:06] | but I like boxes. | 但我就喜欢盒子 |
[28:09] | None of this makes any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[28:11] | It is all so subjective. | 太主观臆断了 |
[28:12] | I hate it. I mean, where’s the science? | 我讨厌这样 科学性呢 |
[28:15] | Dr. Reese, every medical discipline, psychiatry included, | 里斯医生 每一个医学学科 包括精神科 |
[28:20] | is as much art as it is science. | 既是科学也是艺术 |
[28:23] | Well, I don’t see the science or the art. | 我既没看到科学也没看到艺术 |
[28:25] | You know, everybody was so surprised | 我来这里的时候 |
[28:27] | when I went into this– me, the lab geek. | 大家都很惊讶 我是实验室怪人啊 |
[28:30] | Well, they were right. I don’t belong here. | 他们说得对 我不属于这里 |
[28:46] | – Ah, excuse me for a second, guys. Improvising. – Sure. | -我离开一下 你们随意 -好的 |
[28:54] | Looks like you’re having a good time. | 你好像玩得挺开心的 |
[28:58] | Very nice young woman. | 这位女士人很好 |
[29:00] | We’re going up to my room. | 我们准备去我房间 |
[29:02] | She has an irregular mole she’d like me to take a look at. | 她有一个不太正常的痣想让我看看 |
[29:05] | Was that her idea or yours? | 这是她的主意还是你的 |
[29:06] | Here, doc, let me freshen that up. | 给 医生 我帮你添上 |
[29:12] | Ah, why don’t the three of us go over to the steakhouse? | 不如我们三个去牛排馆吧 |
[29:15] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[29:16] | Dr. Rhodes, are you trying to– | 罗德斯医生 你是想… |
[29:18] | what is the expression– | 那句话怎么说来着… |
[29:20] | interrupt my flow? | 坏我的好事吗 |
[29:23] | No. No, I’m not. | 不是 不是 我没有 |
[29:35] | Night. | 晚安 |
[29:44] | Are they putting in the tube now? | 他们现在要放管子进去了吗 |
[29:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:51] | I’m… | 我… |
[29:54] | scared. | 害怕 |
[29:55] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 孩子 |
[29:57] | But the doctors are gonna give you some medicine | 不过医生会给你打针 |
[29:59] | so you sleep, and it won’t hurt. | 让你睡觉 这样就不会痛了 |
[30:01] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:03] | – Dr. Manning? – Yes? | -曼宁医生 -怎么了 |
[30:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[30:12] | DCFS is on their way. | 儿童与家庭服务部的人过来了 |
[30:14] | Okay, um, just tell ’em I need a minute. | 好的 跟他们说我需要一点时间 |
[30:18] | Fine. | 好的 |
[30:19] | But they won’t wait long. | 但他们不会等太久 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:23] | Just want you to know, | 我就想跟你说 |
[30:24] | You’re the best son a dad could hope for. | 你是一个爸爸最想要的那种儿子 |
[30:27] | You are so brave, | 你真的很勇敢 |
[30:30] | and I am so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[30:35] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:38] | So, so much. | 特别 特别爱 |
[30:48] | Ms. Holloway. | 霍洛韦女士 |
[30:51] | – Where you going? – Home. | -你要去哪 -回家 |
[30:52] | Andrew jackson gets anxious when you don’t change his water. | 如果没给安德鲁·杰克逊换水的话 他会焦虑的 |
[30:55] | But we decided that you’d stay and get a full workup. | 但是我们说好的 你会留下做个全面的检查 |
[30:58] | – You decided that. – But, Ms. Holloway– | -那是你决定的 -但是 霍洛韦女士 |
[31:00] | I’m not sure I even believe | 我甚至都不确定我相信 |
[31:02] | all this toxic whatever business. | 这些什么毒的什么东西 |
[31:05] | And even if I did, would it be me believing you? | 即便是我相信了 那到底是我相信你 |
[31:09] | Or the parasite? | 还是寄生虫呢 |
[31:11] | What was the point of even telling me all that stuff? | 告诉我这些有什么意义呢 |
[31:17] | She’s just gonna be back with another coronary event. | 她会因为其他冠状动脉问题回来的 |
[31:21] | Funny thing about the truth– it rarely sets anyone free. | 有趣的是 实话实说很少能让人轻松 |
[31:32] | Think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[31:34] | I hope that’s a compliment. | 希望这是赞美之词 |
[31:36] | Actually, it’s more of a diagnostic clue. | 实际上 更多的是诊断线索 |
[31:39] | Turns out men with toxo are more attractive to infected women. | 携带弓形虫的男人对于感染弓形虫的女人更具吸引力 |
[31:44] | And it also makes them rumpled, introverted, | 同时也使他们凌乱 内向 |
[31:48] | dismissive of rules, and secretive. | 轻视规则 神秘 |
[31:50] | Are you insinuating something? | 你是在暗示什么吗 |
[31:51] | Not insinuating, directly stating | 没有在暗示什么 只是说 |
[31:53] | that you might have toxo, too. | 你可能也是弓形虫携带者 |
[31:54] | Yeah, thanks, Nancy Drew, but it’s not possible. | 谢谢你了 少女神探 但这是不可能的 |
[31:57] | You know I’m not a cat person. | 你知道我不是个爱猫人 |
[31:58] | Actually, I had no idea. | 事实上 我并不知道 |
[32:00] | Maybe because you are so secretive. | 也许是因为你太神秘了 |
[32:02] | Oh, I take it back, Perry Mason. | 我收回我说的话 佩里·梅森 |
[32:03] | You ever consider the law? | 你考虑过去读法学院吗 |
[32:06] | You are avoiding. | 你是在逃避 |
[32:08] | Why don’t we just do a blood test? | 为什么不做个血检呢 |
[32:10] | – Okay, yeah, sure. – Yeah? | -好啊 可以 -真的吗 |
[32:11] | Blood test, good idea, great. | 血检 好主意 很好 |
[32:12] | Great, I will find you after work. | 很好 我下班后找你 |
[32:15] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[32:20] | Hey, somebody help! | 快来人帮帮忙 |
[32:25] | She’s tachycardic and tachypneic. | 心搏过速 呼吸急促 |
[32:27] | Sats at 84. | 血氧饱和度84 |
[32:28] | – Grace, does this hurt? – Hey, what’s happening? | -格蕾丝 这样疼吗 -发生什么了 |
[32:30] | – Is she bleeding? – I don’t think so. | -她出血了吗 -我觉得没有 |
[32:32] | Belly’s benign. CTs were negative. | 腹部检验正常 CT检查都没问题 |
[32:34] | – Rhythm’s gone. – EKG leads are coming off. | -心跳骤停 -心电图仪的接线松了 |
[32:36] | She’s sweating like crazy. | 她大量出汗 |
[32:37] | Let’s get the crash cart. | 推辆急救车来 |
[32:38] | – Heart attack? – No cyanosis or pallor. | -心脏病吗 -没有发绀 也没有面色苍白 |
[32:40] | Check her rhythm. | 检查一下心跳 |
[32:43] | Uh, fast but regular. | 跳得很快但是规律了 |
[32:47] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[32:51] | Grace, talk to Becca. | 格蕾丝 和贝卡说话 |
[32:52] | – What? – Talk to her, Grace. | -什么 -和她说话 格蕾丝 |
[32:55] | – Sarah. – Can you talk to Becca? | -莎拉 -你可以和贝卡说话吗 |
[32:59] | Is she there? | 她在吗 |
[33:00] | What’s she telling you? | 她在和你说什么 |
[33:01] | To breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:02] | This could be blunt cardiac trauma. | 可能是钝性心脏损伤 |
[33:03] | Let’s get an EKG, labs, and an echo. | 做心电图 常规化验 超声心动图 |
[33:05] | – No, no, no, wait. – Breathe. | -不 不 不 等下 -深呼吸 |
[33:06] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[33:08] | Um, imagine us in a peaceful place. | 想象我们在一个安静的地方 |
[33:11] | Okay, then listen to her. | 好 听她的话 |
[33:12] | – Reese, we need– – Listen to her. | -里斯 我们需要… -听她的话 |
[33:27] | Sats back up to 96. | 血氧量上升到96了 |
[33:30] | She was having a panic attack. | 她恐慌症发作了 |
[33:32] | And Becca talked her down. | 贝卡说服她平复下来了 |
[33:50] | Hey, I got your call. | 我听到你的留言了 |
[33:53] | Dr. Latham, are– | 莱瑟医生 |
[33:55] | Something wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[33:57] | That woman–she asked me to get ice for our drinks, | 那个女人 她让我去拿点冰来放到酒里 |
[33:59] | and when I returned, she was gone, | 等我回来的时候 她已经走了 |
[34:01] | as was the $200 in my wallet and my watch | 我钱包里的200美元和我的手表也不见了 |
[34:03] | That my parents gave me for graduation! | 那手表是我父母给我的毕业礼物 |
[34:05] | – I… – Really. | -我… -真的吗 |
[34:08] | Your skepticism was well-founded. | 你完全有理由怀疑 |
[34:09] | I should have… | 我不应该 |
[34:11] | never allowed myself to get involved like that. | 让自己卷入这样的事情中 |
[34:17] | My mother will be very upset. | 我妈妈会很失望的 |
[34:34] | Gabe’s MRI results. | 盖布的核磁共振检查结果 |
[34:37] | His tumors are shrinking? | 他的肿瘤缩小了 |
[34:38] | Doesn’t make sense, right? | 不符合逻辑 是吧 |
[34:40] | I mean, chemo can suppress the immune system, | 化疗可能抑制了免疫系统 |
[34:42] | and the immune system helps fight cancer. | 而免疫系统帮助与癌症作斗争 |
[34:44] | So being off chemo might have allowed his immune system | 所以停止化疗可能让他的免疫系统 |
[34:46] | to recuperate. | 得以恢复 |
[34:47] | It would explain his fever– | 这就能解释他的发烧 |
[34:48] | Signs that his body’s starting to fight again. | 是他的身体开始斗争的迹象 |
[34:50] | And it’s fighting the cancer. | 是在与癌症作斗争 |
[34:52] | Yeah, I mean… | 是啊 我是说 |
[34:54] | Withholding chemo might actually have saved his life. | 不做化疗可能真的可以救他的命 |
[34:59] | Ms. Goodwin, we don’t need to do this. | 古德温女士 我们不需要这么做了 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry, it’s in the hands of DCFS now. | 很抱歉 现在由儿童与家庭服务部接手了 |
[35:04] | No, no. I was wrong. | 不 不 是我错了 |
[35:05] | – He doesn’t need the medication. – What’s going on? | -他不需要药物治疗 -怎么了 |
[35:08] | Mr. Moore, I’m placing you under arrest… | 摩尔先生 你因忽视儿童医疗 |
[35:09] | – No, no, no, please! – for medical child neglect. | -不不不 拜托 -被捕了 |
[35:11] | – Dr. Manning? – No, just stop. | -曼宁医生 -不要 快停下 |
[35:13] | – Everything’s okay. – Excuse me, ma’am. | -一切都好 -不好意思 女士 |
[35:15] | – I’m not leaving my son. – No, you need to listen to me. | -我不会离开我儿子的 -你们得听我说 |
[35:18] | Okay? Gabe’s tumors are shrinking | 好吗 盖布的肿瘤缩小了 |
[35:20] | because he didn’t get the chemo. | 因为他没有化疗 |
[35:21] | Gabe is gonna get better! | 盖布会好起来的 |
[35:23] | He’s gonna live? | 他会活下来吗 |
[35:24] | He’s got a long ways to go, | 他还有很长的路要走 |
[35:25] | but yes. | 但是 是的 |
[35:29] | Sir, I need your hands. | 先生 我得把你铐起来 |
[35:36] | Adam, we’ll fix this. | 亚当 我们会处理好的 |
[35:38] | Whatever happens, it was worth it. | 无论发生什么 都值了 |
[35:52] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[35:54] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[35:55] | So, here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[35:59] | I’m gonna need everything that she took from my friend, | 我要她把从我朋友那拿走的所有东西都还回来 |
[36:02] | and I’m gonna give you one hour. | 给你一小时时间 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:08] | Dr. Latham came all the way out here | 莱瑟医生大老远跑来 |
[36:11] | to save the life of the mayor’s daughter, | 是为了救市长女儿的命 |
[36:13] | so how do you think the mayor’s gonna react | 所以你觉得市长知道 |
[36:17] | when he hears that you ripped that doctor off? | 你偷了那个医生的东西会作何反应 |
[36:22] | The watch and the $300. | 手表和300块 |
[36:24] | It–it was only $200. | 只有两百块 |
[36:27] | Call it punitive damages for pain and suffering. | 就当是造成痛苦的惩罚性赔偿金吧 |
[36:30] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[36:31] | One…Hour. | 一个小时 |
[36:40] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[36:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | His temp’s coming down. | 他的体温在下降 |
[36:46] | Antibiotics are finally working. | 抗生素终于起效了 |
[36:48] | Goodwin said his aunt will stay with him | 古德温说他姑姑会陪着他 |
[36:49] | until she can get the charges dropped. | 直到她让起诉撤销 |
[36:52] | Sorry I got so worked up earlier. | 抱歉我之前那么咄咄逼人 |
[36:55] | – I– – You had a point. | -我… -你当时说的也对 |
[36:56] | I get these thoughts and urges now. | 现在我会有一些想法和欲望 |
[36:59] | Maybe it’s this little tyrant in my uterus. | 可能是因为我肚子里的这个小暴君 |
[37:02] | You think? | 是吗 |
[37:04] | I’ll be really glad when this part is over. | 等这件事结束了就好了 |
[37:06] | The part where every decision you make | 你所有的决定都是因为你的孩子 |
[37:08] | is because of your child? | 这件事吗 |
[37:10] | I hate to break it to you, but that one’s forever. | 我也不想这么跟你说 但这件事不会结束了 |
[37:19] | Hey, ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[37:23] | Hey, by the way, um, | 对了 |
[37:25] | when I asked you about Natalie before, | 之前我问你娜塔莉的事 |
[37:27] | I–I really appreciate your being honest with me. | 我真的很谢谢你跟我坦诚相待 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:32] | Look, Nina, about that… | 尼娜 关于那个… |
[37:36] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:38] | Well, just… | 就是… |
[37:40] | Of course. | 那是我应该的 |
[37:41] | Relationships are built on trust, right? | 谈恋爱是建立在信任之上的 对吧 |
[37:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:46] | Which is why I feel like I need to tell you something. | 所以我觉得我应该告诉你件事 |
[37:49] | You know Dr. Rauch in cardiology? | 你知道心脏科的劳赫医生吗 |
[37:51] | I…dated him. | 我跟他在一起过 |
[37:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:56] | Okay. I like Rauch. | 没事 我挺喜欢劳赫的 |
[38:01] | I also dated Jay Flint in GI. | 我还跟胃肠科的杰·弗林特在一起过 |
[38:03] | Flint? Heavyset guy? | 特别魁梧的那个弗林特 |
[38:05] | It was just a summer thing. | 我们只在一起了一个夏天 |
[38:08] | Dr. Sherman was a little more serious, but I don’t know. | 我跟谢尔曼医生有点认真 但也没什么结果 |
[38:19] | Your friend wanted to make sure that you got these back. | 你的朋友想确保你拿回这些东西 |
[38:22] | She had an emergency phone call. She had to leave. | 她接到了一通电话 有急事 所以走了 |
[38:24] | It turns out that the whole thing | 事实证明这整件事 |
[38:25] | was just a big, old mistake. | 只是个大误会而已 |
[38:27] | This is too much. I only had $200. | 这太多了 我只有200块 |
[38:30] | Yeah, she just felt terrible about the whole thing. | 是 不过她因为整件事感觉很抱歉 |
[38:32] | She wanted to buy you dinner. | 所以想请你吃晚餐 |
[38:37] | Is that really what happened? | 真的是这么回事吗 |
[38:42] | Dr. Latham, I’m sorry that I brought you out here. | 莱瑟医生 很抱歉我带你来了这里 |
[38:44] | My ambition to do the surgery got the best of me. | 我想做那台手术的野心让我不理智了 |
[38:47] | It was selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[38:50] | Well, don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[38:52] | All in all, I had a really good time. | 反正我也很开心 |
[39:05] | – How’s she doing? – Which one? | -她怎么样 -哪个 |
[39:07] | Grace, Becca? Who knows? | 格蕾丝还是贝卡 谁知道呢 |
[39:10] | Mr. Scott, if there’s a part of Grace | 斯科特先生 如果之前 |
[39:12] | that she didn’t feel comfortable sharing with you before, | 格蕾丝觉得不方便跟你说 |
[39:15] | is it not at all possible to see anything that’s happened here | 那出现现在这种情况难道不是 |
[39:18] | as a sign of progress? | 一种进步吗 |
[39:20] | Progress? | 进步 |
[39:22] | Yeah, I just learned how unbalanced my wife really is | 是啊 我刚知道我妻子有多么精神失常 |
[39:25] | and that she doesn’t need me. | 还有她不需要我 |
[39:27] | She needs…Becca. | 她需要的是贝卡 |
[39:30] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[39:33] | This was a total disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[39:35] | I’m not so sure that’s true. | 我看未必 |
[39:37] | I mean, from Grace’s perspective, | 从格蕾丝的角度来说 |
[39:38] | this could be as close to a win as we can get. | 这应该是最大的胜利了 |
[39:42] | She just chose her tulpa over her husband– | 她刚在幻人和丈夫之间选择了幻人 |
[39:44] | her tulpa that almost killed her. | 那个差点杀了她的幻人 |
[39:45] | I just saw her tulpa talk her off a ledge. | 我刚看到她的幻人让她摆脱了危险 |
[39:49] | I have no idea what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想了 |
[39:52] | Like it or not, the line between a psychological illness | 无论如何 精神疾病和应对机制之间 |
[39:57] | and a coping mechanism is a blurry one. | 界限非常模糊 |
[39:59] | I mean, just ’cause we don’t give them names and voices | 我们不给它们取名 不让它们发声 |
[40:01] | doesn’t mean we don’t all have different sides. | 不意味着我们就没有另一面 |
[40:03] | I mean, our personalities change based on | 我们的性格会根据睡眠多少 |
[40:06] | how much sleep we get, | 饥饿程度等 |
[40:08] | how hungry we are. | 做出改变 |
[40:09] | Hell, intestinal bacteria could be the determining factor | 大肠菌都能成为我们情绪的 |
[40:13] | in our emotions. | 决定性因素 |
[40:19] | Look… | 听我说 |
[40:21] | I know you think of yourself | 我知道你觉得自己 |
[40:24] | as an analytical thinker and a scientist | 具备分析能力 你是个科学家 |
[40:27] | and that you’re wondering if you have a place | 你在想自己在精神科 |
[40:30] | in psychiatry right now. | 有没有一席之地 |
[40:33] | But I also see this other Sarah in there, | 但我同时看到了另一个莎拉 |
[40:35] | and she’s filled with intuition and compassion, humanity– | 她直觉准确 充满同情心和人情味 |
[40:39] | And when you put ’em both together, | 这样的两个你在一起后 |
[40:42] | like during Grace’s panic attack today… | 就像今天格蕾丝恐慌发作时 |
[40:47] | Then I see a sensational psychiatrist. | 我看到了一个优秀的精神科医生 |
[40:58] | Toxo screen. You a fainter? | 弓形虫检查 你头晕吗 |
[40:59] | Or can we do this sitting up? | 还是说我们可以不用躺下 |
[41:01] | You mind if we hold off on that right now? | 介意我们推迟一下吗 |
[41:04] | Come on. I got a better idea. | 走 我有个更好的主意 |
[41:11] | Believe it or not, studies show that cat videos | 不管你信不信 有研究显示看猫的视频 |
[41:14] | are actually good for people. | 真的对人体有益 |
[41:17] | They increase energy and positive emotions. | 它们会增加你的精力和积极情绪 |
[41:20] | – It’s crazy, right? – Yeah. | -很疯狂吧 -对 |
[41:22] | But you know, in the interest of full disclosure | 但是本着充分披露的原则 |
[41:24] | and to repudiate this bizarre accusation of secretiveness, | 以及为了反驳你的奇怪指控 |
[41:29] | I never had a problem with cats. | 我从未有过猫的问题 |
[41:31] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:33] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[41:35] | I actually had a cat once. | 我还养过一只猫 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:38] | Name of Pete. | 它叫皮特 |
[41:40] | Abyssinian/siamese mix. | 亚比希尼亚和暹罗猫混种 |
[41:43] | Used to jump on my chest in the morning to wake me up. | 喜欢早上跳到我的胸膛上叫醒我 |
[41:47] | Had these claws that could tear a tin can. | 爪子特别锋利 能撕碎罐头盒 |
[41:51] | But he never hurt a living soul, that Pete, | 但皮特从不伤害生灵 |
[41:53] | which was especially good news for all those mice… | 这对所有老鼠来说是大好消息… |