时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I believe that Cicero said | 西塞罗曾经说过 |
[00:04] | “In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods | “没有什么比给予他人健康 |
[00:07] | than in giving health to men.” | 更使人接近诸神” |
[00:09] | It’s so humbling, the responsibility. | 神圣的责任让人谦恭 |
[00:14] | What’s with the camera? | 在拍什么 |
[00:15] | – They’re shooting… – The promo today. | -他们在拍… -宣传片 |
[00:17] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[00:18] | A star is born. | 一颗新星冉冉升起 |
[00:20] | – Maggie? – Yeah. | -麦基 -来了 |
[00:22] | This is Jason Dodd. 26. | 这是杰森·多德 26岁 |
[00:24] | Heart’s racing pretty good. | 心脏跳得很快 |
[00:25] | Dr. Halstead, you’re up. April! | 霍斯特德医生 你来 艾普尔 |
[00:27] | He was lugging the crib out of ikea and he just collapsed. | 他刚要把儿童床运出宜家突然就晕倒了 |
[00:30] | All right, you’ll go to treatment 2. | 好的 你去第二治疗室 |
[00:31] | Hi, Jason. I’m Dr. Halstead. | 杰森 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[00:32] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:33] | Kind of freaked out. | 有点吓到了 |
[00:34] | All right, we’re gonna take good care of you. | 好的 我们会照顾你的 |
[00:36] | He’s really tachy. Might be SVT. | 心跳很快 可能是室上性心动过速 |
[00:37] | Copy. | 明白 |
[00:39] | Okay, we’re gonna have you lie down, okay? | 好的 你躺在这里 好吗 |
[00:41] | Ready six milligrams of adenosine | 准备六毫克腺苷酸 |
[00:43] | and get him up on the monitors. | 然后给他连监测器 |
[00:44] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:45] | Jason, you on any medications? | 杰森 你最近有服药吗 |
[00:46] | – No. – Any history we should be aware of? | -没有 -有什么事是需要我们注意的吗 |
[00:48] | – No. – All right, Jason. | -没有 -好的 杰森 |
[00:49] | I don’t need to tell you that your heart is racing. | 不用我说你也知道 你心跳过快 |
[00:51] | What we’re gonna do is give you a drug | 我们需要给你注射药物 |
[00:52] | to reset your rhythm. | 来重置你的心率 |
[00:53] | Reset? | 重置 |
[00:54] | Your heart, it’s gonna pause for a few seconds. | 你的心脏会停跳几秒 |
[00:56] | Wait a minute, what? | 等等 什么 |
[00:57] | It’ll be all right. | 没事的 |
[00:59] | Let’s give the doctors some room. | 给医生腾点位置 |
[01:00] | Get a flush, 10ccs. | 注射10毫升 |
[01:02] | Uh, hold up. What’s with the monitors, April? | 等等 监测器怎么回事 艾普尔 |
[01:05] | It’s upside down. Leads must be reversed. | 上下显示颠倒了吧 把线换过来 |
[01:09] | No… | 不 |
[01:10] | They’re fine. | 没连错 |
[01:16] | Just breathe, Jason. | 慢慢呼吸 杰森 |
[01:19] | This is strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[01:20] | It’s like everything’s on the wrong side. | 就像全反了似的 |
[01:22] | Let’s get a chest x-ray. | 去做个胸透 |
[01:23] | What appears to be the problem here? | 这里有什么问题 |
[01:26] | There appears to be some irregularities with the patient’s heart. | 这位病人的心脏不符常理 |
[01:28] | What kind of irregularities? | 怎么不符合 |
[01:30] | It’s not where it’s supposed to be. | 不在该在的位置上 |
[01:32] | Basic anatomy is usually covered | 基本解刨学在你上医学院 |
[01:34] | in the first year of med school, Dr. Halstead. | 大一的时候就有了 霍斯特德医生 |
[01:37] | I think he might be dextrocardic. | 我想他可能心脏在右 |
[01:39] | I’m about to get a chest x-ray. | 正要给他做胸透 |
[01:40] | Let’s wait on that. | 那我们就等等看 |
[01:42] | Push the meds. | 给他用药 |
[01:43] | listen up, people. | 大家听着 |
[01:45] | We’re tight on space, so… | 这里挺挤的 |
[01:46] | If you’re not doing anything useful, | 如果没有什么事 |
[01:47] | just take a giant step back. | 全都后退一大步 |
[02:01] | Heart rate’s 120. | 心率120 |
[02:02] | BP’s ticking up– 100 over 87. | 血压上升 100/87 |
[02:07] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:08] | We just saved your life. | 我们刚刚救了你的命 |
[02:10] | Let’s get that picture now. | 拍吧 |
[02:11] | And, uh, page CT. | 然后做CT |
[02:15] | I guess Cicero knew what he was talking about after all. | 西塞罗一定很清楚自己在说什么 |
[02:27] | Why’s this backwards? | 这后面是什么 |
[02:28] | It’s not. | 没什么 |
[02:30] | He’s got situs inversus totalis. | 他是全内脏反位 |
[02:32] | All his major visceral organs– | 他所有主要内脏 |
[02:34] | Are reversed from their normal position inside of his body. | 在体内的位置都是反着的 |
[02:37] | More like a mirror image, but yeah. | 更像镜像 但没错 |
[02:38] | So wild. How often do you see someone with this? | 太扯了 你见到这种病人的几率高吗 |
[02:42] | Never. | 从没见过 |
[02:43] | Jason, Becca– this is Dr. Rhodes. | 杰森 贝卡 这是罗德斯医生 |
[02:45] | Hi, I’m down from cardiothoracic surgery. | 你好 我刚从心胸外科手术上下来 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna accompany you over to run some tests. | 我会陪你们去做检查 |
[02:49] | See if we can’t figure out what caused your heart rate to spike. | 看看什么导致了你心跳过快 |
[02:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:55] | Shame he wouldn’t sign the release. | 他竟然没让他出院 |
[02:56] | I wanted to shoot the scan room in action. | 我还想拍一拍扫描室的 |
[02:58] | That’s the thing about the E.D. | 急诊科就这样 |
[02:59] | Another story’s just a heartbeat away. | 病人应接不暇 |
[03:01] | Can you say that again on camera? | 你能在镜头前再说一遍吗 |
[03:05] | Yes, that’ll be better. | 好 那样好多了 |
[03:06] | Ms. Goodwin, if you have a second– | 古德温女士 您有空的话… |
[03:08] | You know, Dr. Halstead, there was a meeting last week, | 霍斯特德医生 上周有个会 |
[03:11] | open to anyone who had concerns about the video. | 对宣传片有兴趣的人都可以参加 |
[03:14] | I don’t recall seeing you there. | 你好像没有去 |
[03:16] | I was not there, but– | 我没去 但… |
[03:17] | Dr. Stohl has assured me | 斯托尔医生向我保证过 |
[03:18] | that the camera won’t get in the way | 拍摄不会影响到 |
[03:20] | of us treating our patients, | 我们诊治病人 |
[03:22] | If that’s your worry. | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[03:23] | That’s one of them, yeah. | 是其中之一 没错 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna tell you, I’m proud of this E.D. | 我得说 我为急诊科骄傲 |
[03:28] | I’ve assembled the finest staff in the city, | 我召集了全市最好的员工 |
[03:31] | and if even one patient decides to come here | 就算只有一个病人因为看了 |
[03:35] | because they saw this video on our website, | 我们网站上的宣传片而决定来这里 |
[03:38] | then I think it’s well worth it. | 我就觉得这是值得的 |
[03:40] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:41] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[03:42] | Come round with me. | 跟我来 |
[03:44] | Carry on. | 去吧 |
[03:49] | Not the most cooperative intake ever. | 不算史上最愿意合作的病人 |
[03:52] | The woman in treatment 6? | 第六治疗室的那个女人吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, Laura Green. | 对 劳拉·格林 |
[03:54] | Age 39. | 39岁 |
[03:56] | MVC MVC. | |
[03:57] | 5 cm laceration on her left upper forehead. | 左前额有一条5厘米的撕裂伤 |
[04:00] | GS 15, no LOC. Vitals stable. | 格拉斯15分 没有意识 体征稳定 |
[04:03] | Blood and personality, both type A. | 血型和性格都是A型 |
[04:05] | – I’ll take it from here. Thank you, Jeff. – Sure. | -我接手吧 谢谢 杰夫 -好 |
[04:10] | So it’s really over between you two? | 你们俩真的结束了吗 |
[04:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[04:13] | Just impressed. | 只是觉得不敢相信 |
[04:15] | Personally, I could never work alongside an ex. | 我是绝对不会和前任当同事的 |
[04:18] | Too much boil and bubble. | 剪不断理还乱 |
[04:20] | Jeff and I were good friends | 我们在一起之前 |
[04:21] | before anything happened between us. | 就是好朋友 |
[04:23] | Guess it makes it easier to find that equilibrium again. | 可能比较容易再找到平衡点吧 |
[04:26] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[04:29] | No, no, no. We’re not waiving the contingencies, no. | 不不不 我们必须要收费 |
[04:32] | Let me call you right back. I got another doctor in here. | 回头再打给你 又有医生来了 |
[04:35] | Hi, Ms. Green. I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 格林夫人 我是曼宁医生 |
[04:37] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[04:38] | I hit a patch of black ice. | 我撞到了黑冰 |
[04:39] | Driving too fast. | 开得太快了 |
[04:40] | My daughter had another meltdown at school. | 我女儿又在学校出事了 |
[04:42] | Got pulled out of a meeting to go pick her up… | 所以急忙停了会议去接她 |
[04:45] | Again. | 又一次 |
[04:46] | Hello, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么 |
[04:47] | Ariel. A girl who has zero appreciation | 爱丽儿 一个完全 |
[04:49] | for what it’s like to be in her mother’s shoes. | 不懂体谅母亲的女孩 |
[04:51] | – No wonder I have an ulcer. – An ulcer? | -所以我才溃疡了 -溃疡 |
[04:53] | Nothing tums can’t manage. Look, can we make this quick? | 没什么不能解决的 能快一点吗 |
[04:55] | I am super deep in the weeds today. | 我今天太忙了 |
[04:57] | Sure. Let me take a look. | 好的 让我看看 |
[05:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:10] | You okay, Ariel? | 你没事吧 爱丽儿 |
[05:11] | Did you get hurt in the crash, too? | 你在车祸中也受伤了 |
[05:13] | She’s been complaining like this for months. | 她已经这样好几个月了 |
[05:15] | I’ve taken her to every GI specialist in the city | 我带她去看了城里大大小小的肠胃科专家 |
[05:17] | at considerable expense. | 花了一大笔钱 |
[05:18] | No one could find anything wrong with her. | 没人能查出她有什么毛病 |
[05:19] | It’s not my stomach this time, mom, | 这次不是我肚子疼 妈妈 |
[05:22] | It’s my head. It’s throbbing. | 是我的头疼 抽疼 |
[05:24] | And now she’s got a headache. | 现在她又头疼了 |
[05:25] | I think she’s trying to imitate me. | 我觉得她就是故意气我 |
[05:26] | Some juvenile attempt to mock her mother. | 小孩子家嘲弄妈妈的做法 |
[05:29] | Okay, uh, Laura. | 好吧 劳拉 |
[05:30] | I would like plastics to come down and sew you up | 我得让外科整容医生来帮你缝针 |
[05:32] | so you get the best cosmetic result, okay? | 这样你才能恢复得最好 |
[05:34] | But I-I really do have to get back to work. | 但我真的得赶去工作了 |
[05:36] | I will try my best to expedite things, | 我会尽量加快速度 |
[05:38] | but since you’re already here, | 不过既然你们得在这里等着 |
[05:39] | perhaps I can take a look at your daughter? | 不如让我带你女儿去看看 |
[05:41] | Yeah… Yeah, that’s fine. | 好吧 好的 |
[05:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | C.J.? Sorry. Where were we? | CJ 不好意思 我们刚刚说到哪里了 |
[05:47] | I’m not just making this up. | 我不是瞎编的 |
[05:56] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白 |
[05:58] | You’re creating a vacuum. | 你在营造一种氛围 |
[06:00] | I–I read about this somewhere. I, uh… | 我在哪儿读到过 我… |
[06:04] | I don’t know, I’m– | 我不知道 我… |
[06:05] | I really felt compelled to say something. | 我就是觉得应该说些什么 |
[06:08] | Remind me again why you’re here, Sarah. | 再和我说说你为什么来这里 莎拉 |
[06:11] | Dr. Charles said undergoing therapy | 查尔斯医生说接受心理治疗 |
[06:14] | would help me become a better psychiatrist. | 能帮我成为一个更好的精神科医生 |
[06:17] | And thus far, I’d have to say he’s right. | 到现在为止 我觉得他说得对 |
[06:20] | I’m learning so much. | 我学了不少 |
[06:21] | I hate to break this to you, Sarah, | 我也不想说破 萨拉 |
[06:23] | but what you’re doing here now | 但你现在所做的 |
[06:25] | is not undergoing therapy. | 可不是接受治疗 |
[06:28] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[06:30] | It feels more like you’re auditing a class. | 感觉你是在试听课程 |
[06:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:46] | Look. | 你看 |
[06:48] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[06:54] | Do you feel self-conscious? | 你觉得害羞吗 |
[06:57] | – A little. – Good. | -有一点 -很好 |
[06:59] | Self-conscious is what we’re going for. | 我们就需要这种害羞 |
[07:01] | You know what makes you better at this job? | 你知道怎样才能更胜任这份工作吗 |
[07:04] | Being present. | 把握当下 |
[07:05] | Being honest. | 真诚待人 |
[07:07] | Especially with yourself. | 特别是对你自己 |
[07:09] | Try it. | 努力一下 |
[07:10] | First thought, best thought. | 第一想法往往是最好的想法 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I-I-I– I don’t know what to– | 好吧 我…我不知道该 |
[07:19] | what to tell you. | 和你说什么 |
[07:20] | I mean, I’ve led such a mundane life. | 我是说 我的生活太平凡了 |
[07:22] | My–my problems feel so pedestrian. | 我的问题都太无趣了 |
[07:24] | Problems. | 是很多问题 |
[07:26] | That’s a great start. | 这个开端不错 |
[07:28] | Here. | 过来 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:38] | Hour’s up at ten of, right? | 每小时十元 对吗 |
[07:40] | Normally. | 一般是的 |
[07:42] | Well, then, same time next week? | 那下周同一时间 |
[07:46] | You know where to find me. | 你知道我一直在这里 |
[07:52] | So, given the patient’s age, | 根据病人的年龄 |
[07:55] | I was thinking a woven graft with a mechanical valve. | 我觉得可以用机械瓣膜纺布接枝 |
[07:57] | And once we adjust for the inversa, | 只要调整好逆流速率 |
[07:59] | it should be a simple plug and play. | 应该会很简单 |
[08:02] | Simple? | 简单 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I was saying to Dr. Bardovi earlier, | 是的 我之前找巴多维医生聊过 |
[08:05] | once you situate your brain in the right way– | 只要能够正确地定位大脑… |
[08:06] | You were talking to Dr. Bardovi | 你还和巴多维医生聊过 |
[08:08] | about the way I situate my brain? | 我定位我大脑的方法 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么 |
[08:12] | You said the way you situate your brain. | 你说”你定位你的大脑” |
[08:14] | Oh, no, I meant it more, like, “Once one situates…” | 不 我的意思是”只要定位大脑…” |
[08:17] | I think you’re underestimating the challenges here… | 我觉得你极大地低估了这其中的… |
[08:20] | Severely. | 挑战难度 |
[08:22] | You may be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[08:25] | In that case, I have a suggestion. | 既然如此 我有个提议 |
[08:27] | How about we put the team through a dress rehearsal? | 我们进行一场排练如何 |
[08:30] | A rehearsal? | 排练 |
[08:32] | I’ll have a tech print us a 3D model of this heart, | 我让技术人员为我们打印这颗心脏的3D模型 |
[08:35] | and that should give us a very clear idea | 这样我们就能弄清楚 |
[08:37] | of how we’ll proceed. | 应该如何进行下去了 |
[08:39] | If you think it’ll be worthwhile. | 如果你觉得值得这么做 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I think it’ll be good for everyone to walk through it. | 我觉得这对所有要手术的人都有好处 |
[08:47] | Keep your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[08:49] | We’re trying to help. We just wanna take a look, okay? | 我们想帮你 只是想检查一下 |
[08:51] | What do we have here? | 出什么事了 |
[08:52] | Dr. Choi, this is Rey Ochoa, | 崔医生 这是雷伊·奥乔拉 |
[08:54] | who insisted there is nothing at all wrong with him. | 他坚持自己没有什么问题 |
[08:57] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[08:58] | Charge nurse said he was found doubled over | 值班护士说有人发现他蜷缩在 |
[09:00] | on the floor of a gas station bathroom, | 一家加油站厕所的地上 |
[09:01] | screaming out in pain. | 痛苦地喊叫 |
[09:02] | I wasn’t screaming in pain. | 我没有痛苦地喊叫 |
[09:04] | Only gay ass punks do that. | 只有基佬混蛋才会这么做 |
[09:07] | Rey, you might not be aware, | 雷伊 也许你没有发现 |
[09:09] | but I’m a navy flight surgeon, still in active reserve. | 但我是一名海军空军医生 仍是预备役 |
[09:12] | And, Jeff, here was an army ranger. | 而这位杰夫曾经是突击队员 |
[09:15] | Seen plenty of men screaming out in pain. | 我们见过很多男人痛得大叫 |
[09:17] | Tougher guys than me. | 那些人比我都坚强 |
[09:18] | So… | 所以… |
[09:19] | How about we take a look? | 让我们检查一下吧 |
[09:21] | How about you suck me? | 你去死吧 |
[09:26] | Rey… Come on. | 雷伊 过来 |
[09:31] | Seen this movie before. | 我看过这部电影 |
[09:33] | Even when he says he has something lodged up his rectum. | 电影里甚至还有他说自己直肠里有东西的桥段 |
[09:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:38] | See how he’s hunched up on the gurney, | 看看他蜷缩在床上的样子 |
[09:39] | trying to take the pressure off the rear end? | 想努力减轻臀部的压力 |
[09:41] | Plus all the lip. | 再加上他说的那些话 |
[09:43] | The embarrassment makes them combative. | 他的难堪之情让他很矛盾 |
[09:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | I’ll try to get an x-ray. | 我试试给他照个X光 |
[09:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Mr. Mikulski’s here with a fever and some sinus pain. | 米库斯基先生发烧 并且鼻窦疼痛 |
[09:53] | Really bad sinus pain, just FYI. | 强调一下 鼻窦真的很疼 |
[09:56] | Diabetic? | 糖尿病 |
[09:57] | How’s his glucose? | 血糖指数多少 |
[09:58] | Totally normal. | 很正常 |
[09:59] | They said something in the waiting area | 在等候区的时候他们说什么 |
[10:00] | about signing some kind of release. | 签署什么出院合同 |
[10:02] | Not necessary, Mr. Mikulski. | 没必要 米库斯基先生 |
[10:04] | We’d like to send you on your way asap. | 我们马上送你回去 |
[10:06] | Let’s get him on a z-pack. | 帮他办好手续 |
[10:09] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[10:11] | You see the swelling? | 你看到肿胀了吗 |
[10:13] | Under the orbit of his left eye? | 在他左眼眶下方 |
[10:15] | It’s practically imperceptible, but… | 几乎看不出来 但是… |
[10:17] | I think we should get a… | 我觉得我们应该… |
[10:19] | A head and sinus CT, just to rule out | 做一下头部和鼻窦CT 保险起见 |
[10:22] | anything more concerning. | 排除任何可能性 |
[10:23] | Fever plus sinus pain equals sinus infection. | 发烧加鼻窦疼痛等于鼻窦感染 |
[10:26] | Let’s z-pack and get you home. | 给你办好手续出院吧 |
[10:29] | Check back in two days if your symptoms persist. | 如果症状依然还在的话两天后再来复查下 |
[10:32] | – I really feel like– – No, I’d, uh– He’s discharged. | -我真觉得 -不 我 他可以出院了 |
[10:35] | Let’s find you something more compelling. | 我带你去拍些更吸引眼球的 |
[10:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:43] | Hey, Mags, let’s get a CBC here on Mr. Mikulski. | 麦基 给米库斯基先生做个血常规 |
[10:46] | And, uh, don’t let him leave until the results come back. | 结果出来之前不要让他走 |
[10:48] | Go maverick. | 那我们就偷偷做咯 |
[10:57] | Mr. Clarke, what are we looking at? | 克拉克先生 你在看什么 |
[11:00] | Mr. Clarke? | 克拉克先生 |
[11:02] | Sorry, we have a safety issue. | 抱歉 这有些安全问题 |
[11:03] | Everybody please step out. | 大家请先出去 |
[11:04] | Step out. Okay, thank you. | 出去 谢谢你们 |
[11:06] | Step out. Laura, hey, Laura, that’s you? | 出去 劳拉 是你吗 |
[11:07] | Security, over here. | 保安 这边 |
[11:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:11] | Dr. Choi was right. | 崔医生说得对 |
[11:12] | There is something lodged in the rectum. | 直肠里有东西 |
[11:15] | What is that, a gun? | 那是什么 枪吗 |
[11:26] | He says he has no idea how the gun got up there. | 他说他也不知道枪怎么进去的 |
[11:29] | All right, what are our options? | 那么我们有什么选择 |
[11:32] | It’s not gonna be easy getting it out. | 想拿出来没那么容易 |
[11:33] | It’s just past his sphincter. | 已经塞到括约肌后面去了 |
[11:35] | Plus, the hammer’s cocked. | 而且击锤处于待发状态 |
[11:36] | So if there’s a live round in there– | 所以如果有人在旁边会很危险 |
[11:38] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[11:39] | Could do some real damage. | 会造成不少伤害 |
[11:40] | .22 single-shot derringer. | 点22单发大口径短筒手枪 |
[11:43] | That’s a big kick for a little gun. | 枪很小 但威力很大 |
[11:45] | So we work up a plan to get him to the O.R. | 那我们想个计划把他挪到手术室去 |
[11:48] | Page the surgeon on call. | 让外科医生待命 |
[11:50] | Ms. Goodwin, I think it’d be safer to do it here. | 古德温女士 我觉得在这做会安全一些 |
[11:53] | Jeff and I both have weapons experience. | 杰夫和我对武器都有些了解 |
[11:55] | We sedate him. Try to slide it out. | 我们先让他镇静下来 然后试着把枪拿出来 |
[11:57] | If we can’t make it, then we call in surgery. | 如果不行 我们再去手术室 |
[11:59] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[12:00] | Should we call C.P.D? | 要叫警察过来吗 |
[12:01] | Yes. We’ll need enough body armor and gear | 要 我们需要足够多的防弹衣和装备 |
[12:03] | to protect whoever’s in there with him. | 来保护里面所有和他在一起的人 |
[12:05] | And let’s keep this area clear. | 疏散这块区域所有外人 |
[12:08] | And I’ll keep the cameraman away from all this. | 我会让摄影师远离这一切 |
[12:10] | It’s unsafe, and frankly, | 老实说 这很不安全 |
[12:12] | It’s distasteful. | 真是讨厌呢 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:16] | The second you focus on one pain, it disappears, | 你一关注一种疼痛 它就会消失 |
[12:19] | or shifts someplace else entirely. | 或者完全转移到其他地方 |
[12:21] | First it was her stomach, then her forehead. | 最开始是她的胃 然后是额头 |
[12:23] | We move her into another room and now it’s her sinuses. | 我们把她转到另外一间房 现在又到鼻窦上了 |
[12:27] | Tricky hitting a moving target. | 对付这种移动目标有点棘手 |
[12:29] | And listen, I am predisposed | 听着 我支持 |
[12:30] | to side with anyone against the mother, | 任何反对她母亲的人 |
[12:32] | but I don’t know that she’s wrong about her daughter. | 但我不知道关于她女儿 她说的是不是假的 |
[12:35] | You think she might be faking it? | 你觉得她可能在撒谎吗 |
[12:36] | I had her record sent over, | 我调来了她的病历 |
[12:38] | and amongst other things, | 病历里写的 |
[12:39] | she’s been worked up for achalasia, abdominal migraine, | 食道失弛症 腹型偏头痛 |
[12:42] | cyclic vomiting syndrome. All negative. | 周期性呕吐症状 都是假的 |
[12:44] | It does not appear to be anything physiological. | 并不像是生理问题 |
[12:47] | Why don’t I have a little chat? | 不如我们聊一聊 |
[12:49] | I would appreciate that, thank you. | 非常愿意 谢谢 |
[12:52] | What’s up with the limp? | 你腿怎么了 |
[12:53] | Rehab. | 恢复治疗弄的 |
[12:54] | My physio’s got me doing these swiss ball squats. | 我的理疗师让我做这种瑞士球蹲 |
[12:57] | It’s freaking brutal. | 简直要人命 |
[12:59] | CBC’s back on your sinus infection. | 血常规显示是鼻窦感染 |
[13:02] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[13:03] | White count’s elevated. | 白细胞数量增长 |
[13:05] | Not sure it’s elevated enough to change Stohl’s mind, though. | 但还不确定够不够改变斯托尔的想法 |
[13:11] | Hand me one of those video release forms, will you? | 给我一份影像授权书好吗 |
[13:14] | For a guy always complaining about money, | 对一个只关心钱的人 |
[13:16] | you sure put your job on the line a lot. | 你确定要拿你的工作来冒险吗 |
[13:22] | My mom keeps saying I’m doing this for attention, but… | 我妈妈一直说我这样是为了吸引注意 但… |
[13:26] | God, who likes seeing doctors? | 天呐 谁喜欢看医生啊 |
[13:28] | Your leg okay? | 你的腿还好吗 |
[13:30] | All of a sudden, my knee hurts. | 突然我的膝盖有点疼 |
[13:33] | This place freaks me out even worse than school. | 这地方比学校还让我恐惧 |
[13:36] | What freaks you out about school? | 学校有什么让你恐惧的 |
[13:39] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[13:42] | There’s so much drama. | 太多乱七八糟的事了 |
[13:44] | It makes me crazy anxious. | 这让我十分焦虑 |
[13:46] | Sometimes I hide, sometimes I get into fights. | 有时候我躲起来 有时候我也打架 |
[13:49] | That’s what happened today? | 那就是今天发生的事吗 |
[13:55] | I looked up schizophrenia online. | 我上网查过精神分裂症 |
[13:58] | It says it can start in late adolescence. | 网上说可能开始于晚青春期 |
[14:01] | Not usually as early as 14, but– | 一般不会在14岁这么早 但 |
[14:04] | I mean, are you hearing or seeing things | 你是否有看到或者听到 |
[14:07] | that other people aren’t? | 其他人没听到看到的事 |
[14:09] | No. | 不 |
[14:10] | But… | 但 |
[14:12] | Sometimes, it’s like… | 有时候就像 |
[14:15] | My feelings aren’t my own. | 我的感觉不属于自己 |
[14:18] | Like they’re someone else’s. | 像是其他人的 |
[14:22] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我是不是疯了 |
[14:24] | Not really my favorite word, | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[14:25] | but no, no, I don’t. | 但你没有 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Let’s get you what you need. | 我们会给你你所需要的东西的 |
[14:36] | Excuse me, Dr. Stohl? | 打扰一下 斯托尔医生 |
[14:38] | About Ed Mikulski, in room 4. | 关于4号病房的艾德·米库斯基 |
[14:39] | I thought I already discharged him. | 我想我已经让他出院了 |
[14:41] | But that was before his blood work came back | 但那是之前 他的血检显示 |
[14:42] | with a white count of 18,000. | 白细胞18000 |
[14:44] | I just wanted your approval before I send him over for scans. | 我只是需要你的批准 让我送他去扫描检查一下 |
[14:48] | He was willing to sign a video waiver, | 他同意签署视频弃权书 |
[14:50] | by the way, if that matters. | 如果那很重要的话 |
[14:52] | Well, we haven’t found anybody to follow yet, | 我们还没找到人跟进 |
[14:54] | and I did want to film the scanning facility. | 而且我不想拍摄那些扫描设备 |
[14:57] | Plus Dr. Halstead here pops on camera. | 另外霍斯特德医生很上镜 |
[14:59] | Must be the red hair. | 肯定是因为他的红头发 |
[15:02] | All right, uh, send him over. | 那送他过去吧 |
[15:04] | Wait a second, will you? | 等等我 |
[15:04] | We gotta swap out a battery. | 我们得换个电池 |
[15:06] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[15:07] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[15:10] | You wouldn’t be trying to show me up on camera, would you? | 你不会在镜头前让我难堪 对吧 |
[15:13] | What? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[15:22] | I’ll begin by placing the venus cannula in the right atrium. | 我会先从把套管置于右心房开始 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, sir, but… | 对不起 先生 但 |
[15:28] | In this case, it’s actually the one that’s on the left. | 这样的情况下 得先从左心房开始 |
[15:30] | We have to remember that everything here is mirrored. | 我们得牢记现在一切都在镜像位 |
[15:36] | I am not in a good position for this. | 我的位置不大好 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 那好 |
[15:39] | Let’s switch sides, then. | 那我们换 |
[15:51] | Atrial purse string suture. | 心房缝合线 |
[15:54] | Where am I supposed to be now? | 我现在应该站哪儿 |
[15:55] | To my left. | 我左边 |
[15:57] | But then I’ll be out of the field. | 那我就没法做我的事了啊 |
[15:58] | I can’t move, guys, so don’t look at me. | 我不能移动位置 别看着我 |
[16:00] | – Am I okay, here? – Am I in the right spot? | -我站这儿可以吗 -我站对地方了吗 |
[16:02] | – Yeah, you’re fine. – Where’s that suture? | -是的 没问题 -缝合线呢 |
[16:03] | I don’t wanna reach over the patient. | 我不会从病人上方递过去的 |
[16:05] | Beth, why don’t you just go stand on his right? | 贝丝 你站他右边去吧 |
[16:08] | You two, switch. | 你俩调换位置 |
[16:12] | This is why we’re here, right, folks? | 我们在此就为了这个 对吗 |
[16:13] | We’re just trying to work out the kinks. | 想办法协作 |
[16:16] | I have to reach across my body. | 我还得把手伸到身体另一边来接东西 |
[16:17] | This is all wasted motion. | 这完全是个多余动作 |
[16:19] | Um, but there’s nowhere else I can stand. | 但我也没地方站了啊 |
[16:20] | I am sick and tired of being mocked! | 我受够了被你们耍来耍去了 |
[16:23] | I will not abide insubordination. | 不听我的话就是不行 |
[16:30] | I have put up with that ingrate for seven years. | 这种不知好歹的人我忍了七年了 |
[16:33] | – No more. – Beth, he’s gonna calm down. | -到此为止 -贝丝 他会冷静下来的 |
[16:35] | I’m done! | 我受够了 |
[16:47] | – Ethan? – Yeah. | -伊森 -怎么了 |
[16:49] | I thought we had a policy | 院里不是规定了该怎么处理 |
[16:50] | about dealing with polyembolokoilamania? | 异物孔洞填充综合症患者的吗 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:54] | The insertion of a foreign object into an orifice. | 就是向人体开口内填塞异物 |
[16:56] | All patients are supposed to be psychiatrically evaluated. | 所有这类病人都应该接受精神鉴定 |
[16:59] | We’ve got a bit of a mitigating circumstance here, Reese. | 这个案子有特殊情况 里斯 |
[17:02] | The gun. Exactly. To do what he did, | 没错 就是这把枪 他做出这种事 |
[17:04] | this kid must be seriously troubled, | 一定有非常严重的问题 |
[17:06] | and now, he’s alone and terrified. | 而他现在一个人又害怕 |
[17:08] | Are the restraints really necessary? | 那些限制措施真的有必要吗 |
[17:10] | For the safety of everyone, yes. | 为了大家的安全 有必要 |
[17:13] | Well, I-I wanna go talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[17:15] | How do we make that happen? | 该怎么做 |
[17:21] | Rey, this is Dr. Reese. | 雷伊 这是里斯医生 |
[17:22] | She’s gonna help with the procedure. | 她会帮助我们进行治疗 |
[17:24] | Hello, Rey. | 你好啊 雷 |
[17:25] | How much longer is this gonna take? | 还要多久才完事 |
[17:26] | Not too much. We’re gearing up now. | 快了 我们就要准备好了 |
[17:28] | Is it okay if I sit with him until we get started, if… | 那我能陪他等着手术开始吗 如果 |
[17:31] | that’s okay with you? | 如果你不介意的话 |
[17:33] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[17:34] | – You can stay. – Okay. | -你能留下 -好的 |
[17:43] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[17:44] | You–you got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah, of course. | 当然有 |
[17:49] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[17:50] | I appreciate you going the extra mile here. | 我非常感谢你多费心 |
[17:53] | With the diabetes, let’s just say | 我这么重的糖尿病 |
[17:55] | I’ve seen my share of doctors over the years. | 我这些年把这辈子能看的医生都看了 |
[17:58] | So few of them really listen to you, | 他们很少有认真听我说的 |
[18:00] | especially in the emergency room. | 尤其是在急诊室里 |
[18:01] | I’m just doing my job, Mr. Mikulski. | 我只是做好本职工作而已 米库斯基先生 |
[18:03] | You don’t need to thank me. | 你不必谢我 |
[18:04] | I know… | 我知道 |
[18:06] | But I want to. | 但我想谢你 |
[18:08] | It’s the first time I felt like someone was in my corner. | 这是第一次我感到有人支持我 |
[18:11] | I’ll tell anyone who’s listening. | 我愿意告诉所有愿意听旳人 |
[18:13] | This is the best hospital in the city, hands down. | 这是全城最好的医院 没说的 |
[18:18] | Thank you for saying that, Ed. | 多谢你这么说 艾德 |
[18:20] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[18:28] | Your guy’s scans came back. | 你病人的扫描结果出来了 |
[18:31] | Sinus opacification and invasion through the cribriform plate. | 窦混浊已经穿透颅底筛骨筛板 |
[18:35] | It’s mucormycosis, most likely. | 很有可能是毛霉菌病 |
[18:37] | And Stohl wanted to send him home. | 斯托尔还想让他出院回家 |
[18:40] | Who looks like he doesn’t know basic anatomy now? | 看看到底是谁连医学基础都不懂 |
[18:43] | It’s an amazing catch, Dr. Halstead. | 你这次诊断做得很好 霍斯特德医生 |
[18:48] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:51] | You the man, Will. | 你真厉害 威尔 |
[18:54] | But this is bad news for your patient, right? | 但对你的病人来说就不是好消息了吧 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:05] | I like your tattoos. | 我喜欢你的纹身 |
[19:07] | Who designed them? | 谁设计的 |
[19:08] | – Me. – You’re really talented. | -我自己 -你很有才啊 |
[19:12] | You go to school for that? | 去学校学的吗 |
[19:13] | No. | 不是 |
[19:14] | Just fool around on my own. | 就是在自己身上纹着玩 |
[19:18] | I saw you looking at my scars. | 我看见你盯着我的伤疤看 |
[19:20] | You’re not gonna ask me about them? | 你不打算问问我是怎么回事吗 |
[19:22] | Do you wanna tell me about them? | 你想告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[19:23] | What are you, a shrink or something? | 怎么 你是心理医生吗 |
[19:25] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[19:26] | Officially, I’m still training. | 准确地说 我还在受训 |
[19:30] | Do you cut yourself, Rey? | 是你割伤自己的吗 雷伊 |
[19:33] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[19:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:40] | What I’m discovering doing this is… | 我现在的感受就是 |
[19:43] | how we all do things that we can’t explain. | 我们都会做些自己没法解释的事 |
[19:46] | Things we say, things we do to ourselves. | 对自己说的话 对自己做的事 |
[19:53] | Maybe we’re just experimenting. | 也许我们只是在试验 |
[19:55] | To see how it feels. | 试试看是什么感觉 |
[19:57] | Or… | 或者 |
[20:00] | maybe we’re reliving something that happened to us in the past. | 我们是想把过去发生的事情抛到脑后 |
[20:05] | Did something happen to you, Rey? | 你经历过什么吗 雷伊 |
[20:08] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[20:09] | Mr. Ochoa. | 这位是奥乔拉先生 |
[20:15] | The hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:17] | People are saying you’re some kind of freak. | 有传言说你是个变态 |
[20:20] | It’s not what it looks like, papa. | 不是你以为的那样 爸爸 |
[20:22] | It was for Wilmer. | 这是为了威尔默 |
[20:23] | Your cousin? | 你表哥 |
[20:25] | That fool’s in Crook County. | 那白痴去克鲁克县监狱蹲着去了 |
[20:27] | He asked me to smuggle a gun in for him. | 他叫我给他偷运把枪进去 |
[20:29] | Said he needed to protect himself. | 他说他需要用来保护自己 |
[20:32] | The guy in front of me beeped going through the metal detector. | 我前面那人过金属检测器的时候机器响了 |
[20:35] | They tackled him to the ground. | 他们把他扑倒了 |
[20:37] | I guess… | 我想我… |
[20:39] | I panicked. | 大概是慌了 |
[20:41] | Ran out before they could search me. | 我在他们搜我身之前逃走了 |
[20:44] | The pain must have made me pass out. | 我肯定是疼晕过去了 |
[20:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:50] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[20:52] | No. | 没有 |
[20:55] | No, mijo. | 你没有 儿子 |
[20:58] | You done good. | 你做得好 |
[21:01] | You tell them it was okay to remove it? | 你同意他们给你把东西取出来了吗 |
[21:08] | – It’s my son. – No, we understand– | -这是我儿子 -我们明白 |
[21:09] | No. No, it’s not gonna happen. I’m sorry. | 不 我绝不允许 抱歉了 |
[21:21] | We’ll have to put the procedure on hold. | 手术必须推迟了 |
[21:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:25] | Our patient just confessed to a crime. | 我们的病人刚刚承认了罪名 |
[21:27] | That means the gun is considered evidence. | 也就是说那枪成了重要证物 |
[21:30] | And since his father convinced him to withdraw consent, | 而既然他父亲说服他撤回许可 |
[21:33] | we’ll have to secure a warrant to remove it. | 我们必须得申请许可令才能动手术 |
[21:44] | Breaking bad news is the most sobering of our obligations. | 向病人通报坏消息是我们职责中最沉重的部分 |
[21:48] | No matter how many times you do it, | 不管你有多少经验 |
[21:50] | it never gets any easier. | 都不会减轻这份沉重 |
[21:52] | I fe– | 我感… |
[21:54] | Excuse me. One second. | 很抱歉 失陪一下 |
[21:59] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | Any chance we can do this off-camera? | 这一段能不能不让摄制组跟拍了 |
[22:01] | Off-camera? | 不拍了 |
[22:03] | He didn’t sign up for this. | 他又没同意这部分接受拍摄 |
[22:04] | And it’s probably not gonna make the video. | 而且也不是什么很有力的镜头 |
[22:06] | You’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[22:08] | People wanna see how compassionate we can be. | 人民想看看我们究竟有多高的工作热情 |
[22:10] | But, uh… It’s so intrusive. | 但是这也太…侵犯隐私了 |
[22:11] | You can’t have it both ways. | 哪有两全其美的好事 |
[22:13] | You wanted a release? | 你想平安出院 |
[22:14] | This is what happens when they sign it. | 这就是签字后的代价 |
[22:21] | A fungal infection in my brain? | 我脑子里有真菌感染 |
[22:24] | That– that doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不是好事 |
[22:26] | No, not at all what we were hoping for, | 的确不是 我们非常不乐见这种情况 |
[22:28] | but let’s just take this one step at a time. | 但是我们还是逐步治疗吧 |
[22:31] | – Okay– – Just so I know | -那好 -这样的话 |
[22:32] | what we’re talking about here… | 你说的这种病情 |
[22:34] | Is this the kind of thing that could keep me in the hospital? | 会不会让我在医院里治好久啊 |
[22:37] | I would plan on that, yes. | 最好有这个心理准备 |
[22:39] | Should I plan on ever leaving? | 我要不要准备不能活着出去了 |
[22:42] | If it’s advanced enough to require surgery, | 如果恶化到需要动手术 |
[22:44] | then you should know there’s about a 90% mortality rate. | 那你应该知道 死亡率是90% |
[22:48] | oh, oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:53] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:55] | Yes, it’s a lot to process. | 是的 这很难接受 |
[23:03] | I’m just glad you spotted it when you did. | 我只是很高兴你诊断出来了 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:09] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢两位 |
[23:18] | State’s attorneys secured the warrant. | 州检察官拿到了许可令 |
[23:19] | We’re a go. | 我们可以手术了 |
[23:20] | I don’t believe that story Rey’s telling about the gun, do you? | 我不相信雷伊说的枪的故事 你信吗 |
[23:23] | About smuggling it into jail? | 把枪支偷拿进监狱吗 |
[23:24] | – Who knows? – Did you notice the scars? | -谁知道呢 -你有没有注意到那些伤疤 |
[23:26] | On Rey’s arms? | 在雷伊的胳膊上 |
[23:27] | I’m pretty sure he’s been cutting himself. | 我很肯定他在伤害自己 |
[23:28] | He’s no stranger to self-harm. | 他经常自残 |
[23:30] | I’m sympathetic, Sarah, I truly am. | 我很同情他 莎拉 真的 |
[23:33] | I don’t know what you want me to do, though. | 但我不知道你想让我做什么 |
[23:34] | I just want another chance to get him to open up | 我只是想在他被司法系统处理之前 |
[23:36] | before he’s swallowed up by the system. | 再争取一次让他坦白的机会 |
[23:37] | How about we start by making sure he survives this, okay? | 不如我们从确保他能活命开始 好吗 |
[23:48] | That should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[23:52] | Thank you, Dr. Pellino. | 谢谢你 佩利诺医生 |
[23:55] | Looks good. | 看着挺好 |
[23:56] | I am, however, still concerned about your ulcer. | 但是 我还是很担心你的溃疡 |
[23:59] | Have you ever thought about maybe speaking to somebody | 你有没有想过跟谁说说 |
[24:01] | about reducing your stress? | 减轻一点压力 |
[24:03] | I can manage my stress. | 我可以管理好我的压力 |
[24:05] | If I don’t, then the next person will. | 如果我管理不好 就要被别人取代了 |
[24:08] | How’s my daughter? | 我女儿怎么样了 |
[24:09] | – Did you find anything? – No, not yet. | -有没有发现什么 -没 还没有 |
[24:12] | Surprise, surprise. | 意外啊意外 |
[24:13] | Listen, Dr. Manning, | 曼宁医生 |
[24:15] | I appreciate your efforts, but I’m gonna need you | 我很感激你的努力 但我需要你 |
[24:17] | to discharge me and my daughter. | 让我和我女儿出院 |
[24:19] | I’ll sign out against medical advice if necessary. | 如果有必要的话我可以在医嘱上签字 |
[24:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:23] | I’ll get the paperwork started. | 我去准备文件 |
[24:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | Hey. Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[24:31] | Definitely stressed out and anxious. | 绝对是紧张和焦虑 |
[24:32] | Whether it rises to the level of a disorder, I don’t know. | 但是否严重到疾病的地步 我不知道 |
[24:35] | She mentioned a potentially unhealthy association with food, | 她提到了可能摄入了不健康的食物 |
[24:38] | but I’m just– I’m not getting | 但我还…我还没有 |
[24:39] | an eating disorder vibe from her, you know? | 发现她饮食失调的问题 |
[24:41] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[24:42] | Her weight is normal for her height. | 她的体重相对于身高来说很正常 |
[24:44] | She’s not showing any signs of malnourishment. | 也没有任何营养不良的迹象 |
[24:45] | And she says her stomachache’s gone, | 而且她说胃已经不痛了 |
[24:47] | her headache’s gone. | 头也不痛了 |
[24:48] | Her knee is hurting her now. | 现在是膝盖痛 |
[24:50] | I was thinking we could give her a benzo | 我在想我们可以给她来一剂苯并 |
[24:51] | to see if alleviating her anxiety | 看看能不能缓解她的焦虑 |
[24:53] | might tell us something about her physical symptoms? | 这可能可以让我们知道她的身体症状 |
[24:56] | Unfortunately, we don’t have time. | 很遗憾 我们没有时间了 |
[24:57] | The mom wants to leave now. | 她妈妈现在就想出院 |
[24:59] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[25:00] | Dr. Latham called. | 莱瑟医生打电话过来 |
[25:02] | Asked you to come to his office. | 请你去他办公室 |
[25:03] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说很紧急 |
[25:04] | Tell him I’ll be right there. | 跟他说我马上过去 |
[25:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:08] | I’ve been staring at these scans all afternoon | 我盯着镜子里的扫描图 |
[25:10] | in a mirror trying to retrain my brain. | 看了一下午 想要训练我的大脑 |
[25:13] | It’s not working. | 可是没有用 |
[25:15] | The TMS treatments have elicited a very positive response. | 经颅磁刺激治疗引起了非常良好的反应 |
[25:18] | They’ve made my brain more flexible, | 他们让我的大脑更加灵活 |
[25:20] | my thinking more supple. | 让我的想法更加柔和 |
[25:22] | Perhaps if I had another treatment? | 也许我需要再接受一次治疗 |
[25:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:26] | You’re saying you wanna undergo… | 你说你为了准备手术… |
[25:29] | a TMS treatment to prepare you to operate? | 想要再忍受一次经颅磁刺激治疗 |
[25:31] | Yes. I was going to talk to Dr. Weyland today, | 是的 我今天本想跟韦兰医生说的 |
[25:33] | but she’s unavailable. | 但她没时间 |
[25:35] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[25:36] | she would tell you the same thing that I’m about to, | 她肯定跟我意见一致 |
[25:39] | which is no. | 那就是不行 |
[25:40] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:41] | You shouldn’t do anything risky, | 你不该冒险 |
[25:42] | let alone perform open-heart surgery. | 更别说去做心脏外科手术 |
[25:45] | It would be derelict. | 这是玩忽职守 |
[25:51] | Tell me, then, what is the solution? | 那你告诉我 该怎么办 |
[25:52] | Well, the solution is to realize | 你应该意识到 |
[25:53] | that you don’t have to carry all the weight | 你不必一个人扛起 |
[25:55] | on your shoulders. | 所有的责任 |
[25:57] | You have an excellent team. Rely on your team, | 你有一个很强大的团队 依赖你的组员 |
[25:59] | – rely on Connor. – No, I can’t. | -依赖康纳 -不 不行 |
[26:01] | I see the world differently now. | 我现在看世界的角度不一样了 |
[26:03] | The sarcasm, the hidden agendas. | 那些嘲讽挖苦 那些不良企图 |
[26:07] | Even when my window is closed, I know they’re there. | 哪怕我关上窗 还是能知道他们在那儿 |
[26:11] | I have no one to rely on now but myself. | 除了自己我没有人可以依靠 |
[26:15] | I think you’ll find that that’s not the case. | 我觉得你会发现事情并非如此 |
[26:18] | It’s like trying to cut your hair in front of a mirror. | 就像是对着镜子剪头发 |
[26:21] | Left is right, right is left… | 左即是右 右即是左… |
[26:23] | Impossible. | 不可能完成的任务 |
[26:26] | Left to right… | 左变成右… |
[26:28] | Right to left… | 右变成左… |
[26:38] | Dr. Halstead… | 霍斯特德医生… |
[26:40] | He’s having a seizure. | 他癫痫发作了 |
[26:40] | – Five of ativan, stat. – On it. | -五毫克安定 快 -好的 |
[26:42] | Feet are flushed. | 双脚充血 |
[26:45] | Below y-o-2? Suction ready. | 低于YO2吗 准备抽吸 |
[26:47] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna be working late tonight, | 我今晚会加班到很晚 |
[26:49] | but Mai will stay with you until then. | 但麦会一直陪着你 |
[26:51] | And don’t even think about using this | 别指望借口这事 |
[26:52] | as an excuse not to do your homework. | 不做作业 |
[26:56] | Watch his airway. | 注意他的呼吸道 |
[26:58] | Seriously, Ariel, you’ve made your point. | 说真的 爱丽儿 我懂你的意思了 |
[27:00] | Stop putting on a show. | 别再做戏了 |
[27:02] | Ariel? Oh, my god. | 爱丽儿 我的天啊 |
[27:04] | Ariel? | 爱丽儿 |
[27:05] | She’s having a seizure. | 她癫痫发作了 |
[27:07] | No, I don’t think so. | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[27:08] | There’s no nystagmus, and her muscle movements | 没有眼球震颤 而且她的肌肉运动 |
[27:10] | are not asynchronous. | 也不是异步的 |
[27:11] | Then what is wrong with her? | 那她是怎么了 |
[27:13] | – We need to isolate her. – What? | -我们要把她隔离起来 -什么 |
[27:15] | She needs to be isolated, now. | 她需要马上隔离 |
[27:16] | I need an empty room, now! | 给我一间空病房 快 |
[27:21] | We’re gonna get started now, Rey. | 我们要开始了 雷伊 |
[27:23] | If you feel any discomfort, just tell us. | 如果你感到任何不适 告诉我们 |
[27:26] | I need you to stop moving your leg, Rey. | 我需要你稳住自己的腿 雷伊 |
[27:27] | Where am I? | 现在怎么样了 |
[27:29] | – Just keep still, bud. – Almost there. | -保持稳定 哥们 -马上好了 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:34] | – We’ve got a gun vacated. – Jeff! | -枪已经取出 -杰夫 |
[27:36] | Hold pressure. | 按住伤口 |
[27:36] | – Go, go, go! – Are you okay, Jeff? | -过去过去过去 -你还好吗 杰夫 |
[27:38] | Agh! I’m all right, I’m all right. How’s he? | 我没事 我没事 他怎么样 |
[27:40] | Exit wound in the right lower quadrant. | 出口伤在右下方 |
[27:41] | We need a trauma lab. | 我们需要一个创伤手术室 |
[27:42] | Pack the wound and let’s get him to the O.R. | 包扎伤口然后送他去手术室 |
[27:44] | Ready? One, two, three. | 好了吗 一 二 三 |
[27:47] | All right, we’re moving him. | 好了 我们现在转移他 |
[27:50] | Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[27:52] | All right, watch your backs. Coming through. | 小心后面 要过去了 |
[27:54] | Coming through. | 要过去了 |
[28:07] | – How we doing? – Okay. | -怎么样了 -挺好的 |
[28:09] | How’s that knee doing? | 膝盖感觉怎么样了 |
[28:11] | It feels fine, actually. | 其实还挺好的 |
[28:13] | What if I told you that that was because… | 如果我告诉你那是因为 |
[28:15] | I just took an advil? | 我刚刚服了止痛药呢 |
[28:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:23] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:24] | It feels like I just slapped you? | 感觉像是我刚刚打了你的脸 |
[28:25] | Yes! | 是的 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:28] | I don’t like this game. | 我不喜欢这种游戏 |
[28:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:36] | Ow! Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:37] | – Feel like I just slapped you? – Yes. | -感觉像是我刚刚打了你的脸 -是的 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:42] | What were you doing to my daughter? | 你对我女儿做了什么 |
[28:44] | I was trying to confirm a diagnosis. | 我在试图确认诊断 |
[28:46] | Um…I want neurology to run some tests, | 我想让神经病学家做几个测试 |
[28:49] | but based on this and Ariel’s history, | 但是基于这个和爱丽儿的病史 |
[28:52] | I think that she has a condition called mirror touch synesthesia. | 我认为她得了一种叫镜反射触觉的病 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | It’s a condition that– that causes her to experience | 这种病使得她经历 |
[29:00] | the physical sensations and emotions of the people | 她接触过的人的 |
[29:03] | that she’s interacting with… | 生理感知和情感 |
[29:05] | as her own. | 就像她自己的似的 |
[29:07] | My left knee hurts, | 我左膝很痛 |
[29:09] | Ariel feels it in her right. | 爱丽儿感受到她的右膝也痛 |
[29:11] | I slap my right cheek, | 我扇了我的右脸 |
[29:13] | she feels like her left is being slapped. | 她觉得她左脸被扇了 |
[29:15] | She’s mirroring me. | 她是我的镜像 |
[29:16] | Her stomach– | 她的胃 |
[29:18] | She’s responding to your ulcer, | 她是在对你的溃疡做出反应 |
[29:20] | not imitating you. | 不是在模仿你 |
[29:21] | She’s literally feeling your pain. | 她切切实实地感受到你的痛 |
[29:26] | Whoever heard of such a thing? | 谁听说过这种事 |
[29:28] | It’s a pretty recent discovery, | 近期才发现 |
[29:29] | the existence of these mirror neurons. | 这些镜像神经的存在 |
[29:31] | Is there a cure? | 能治愈吗 |
[29:33] | Not yet, but there are… | 暂时不能 但是 |
[29:35] | Coping strategies we can teach her | 我们可以教给她一些应对措施 |
[29:36] | to help her manage her condition. | 来帮助她控制病情 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry, I– | 我很抱歉 我 |
[29:52] | I have to get this. | 我必须接这个电话 |
[29:55] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[29:57] | I cannot believe this woman. | 我简直不能相信这个女人 |
[30:00] | How’s that old saying go? | 有句老话怎么说的来着 |
[30:02] | You can lead a horse to water, | 你可以把马牵到水边 |
[30:03] | but you can’t make it gaze at its own reflection. | 却不能迫使它注视自己的倒影 |
[30:09] | – Page me when he’s all set. – Yes, doctor. | -他好了以后呼叫我 -好的 医生 |
[30:12] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:14] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生吗 |
[30:15] | Looks like I’m filling in for Beth today. | 看来今天我要替贝丝的班了 |
[30:17] | I understand there’s some confusion about | 我明白有一些关于我们 |
[30:18] | where we’re supposed to be standing? | 应该站在哪里的困惑 |
[30:20] | Uh, yeah… | 是的 |
[30:23] | Let me get back to you on that. | 我回头再告诉你 |
[30:26] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[30:28] | – Forget it. – No, please, please, please. | -算了吧 -不 求你 |
[30:29] | – I’m not changing my mind! – Nope, no, no, no, no. | -我不会改变想法的 -不不不 |
[30:30] | Just one second of your time. | 只耽误你一秒钟 |
[30:36] | Look, I am not gonna try and defend Dr. Latham’s behavior. | 我不会试图为莱瑟医生的行为辩护 |
[30:39] | He flung a tray past my head. | 他把托盘从我头上扔过去 |
[30:43] | Not the first time, by the way. | 多说一句 这还不是第一次 |
[30:44] | But he is the guy that’s gotta try to save that patient’s life, | 但是他要救那名患者的生命 |
[30:47] | and while you and I both know that | 虽然你我都知道 |
[30:49] | he would never admit it out loud, | 他永远不会亲口承认 |
[30:50] | he relies on you. | 他依赖你 |
[30:52] | I mean, come on, we rely on each other. | 我们互相依赖 |
[30:54] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[30:55] | Someone should tell him that. | 需要有人告诉他这点 |
[30:57] | He treats us like dirt. | 他待我们如粪土 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:01] | But I do know this about Dr. Latham. | 但是关于莱瑟医生我知道一点 |
[31:02] | He always has the patient’s best interests at heart, | 他永远把病人的利益放在心上 |
[31:05] | and we should too. | 我们也应该这样 |
[31:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:13] | Dr. Rhodes. My office, please. | 罗德斯医生 请来我的办公室 |
[31:14] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[31:20] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[31:26] | Dr. Latham, I’m not sure how much of that | 莱瑟医生 我不确定 |
[31:27] | – you heard back there. – I believe most of it. | -你听到了多少 -我想是大部分 |
[31:32] | If I said anything that may have offended you, | 如果我说了什么冲撞你的话 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry. Uh… I was only trying– | 我很抱歉 我只是试图 |
[31:36] | There’s something I should share with you. | 有些事我该和你说 |
[31:39] | I have been recently diagnosed | 我最近被诊断为 |
[31:40] | with an autism spectrum disorder. | 一种自闭症谱系障碍 |
[31:42] | Asperger’s. | 艾斯伯格症候群 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | I’m not revealing this to elicit sympathy from you, | 我说出这个不是为了从你那里博取同情 |
[31:49] | or as a means to justify my behavior. | 或者以此辩护我的行为 |
[31:51] | I simply feel it might be beneficial for you to know. | 我只是单纯觉得你知道了有好处 |
[31:55] | I think it might be. | 我想应该是的 |
[31:59] | I am unable to discern whether you’re being sarcastic or not. | 我分不清你是不是在讽刺 |
[32:02] | That’s part of the disorder. | 这是病症之一 |
[32:05] | It also makes it difficult for me to | 这也使得我很难 |
[32:07] | improvise from my set routine. | 在常规中即兴发挥 |
[32:11] | I confess, I… | 我坦白 |
[32:14] | I’m uneasy about the surgery we’re about to perform. | 我对我们即将做的手术感到不安 |
[32:21] | Can I rely on you to help me through it? | 我能指望你帮我完成它吗 |
[32:28] | Tell me there was no brown in there. | 告诉我那里没有变黑 |
[32:30] | – You’re right. – How’s our human shield doing? | -你是对的 -我们的肉盾怎么样了 |
[32:33] | Just finished washing it out now. | 刚刚冲洗干净 |
[32:35] | That’s what I get for trusting a squid with a firearm. | 这是我信任章鱼拿枪的代价 |
[32:38] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[32:39] | Really. | 真的 |
[32:41] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[32:43] | If you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[32:45] | The fungal infection is quite advanced. | 真菌的感染很晚期了 |
[32:47] | Okay, Mr. Mikulski’s on his way up to the O.R. | 米库斯基先生在去手术室的路上 |
[32:49] | And at this stage, he’s not gonna survive this. | 在这个阶段 他活不下来的 |
[32:52] | There’s nothing we could have done; it was a bad, bad break. | 我们什么也做不了 这是个很坏的发现 |
[32:56] | I don’t see how we can use any of the footage we shot. | 我不知道我们怎么能用拍的任何录像 |
[32:59] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[33:00] | We couldn’t have gotten a better endorsement for you, | 他那段是对你还有我们医院 |
[33:02] | or the hospital. | 最好的宣传认可 |
[33:03] | His endorsement is meaningless. | 他的认可毫无意义 |
[33:04] | He just said what he thought we wanted to hear. | 他只说了他认为我们想听到的 |
[33:07] | Not to mention, we’re exploiting him! | 更别提 我们在利用他 |
[33:08] | Exploiting? | 利用 |
[33:10] | He signed the release. | 他签了合同 |
[33:12] | What are we arguing about? | 我们在争些什么 |
[33:14] | He only did it ’cause I convinced him to. | 他完全是因为我说服了他才这么做的 |
[33:17] | I’m not sure he really wanted to sign the release. | 我不确定他是否真心想签字 |
[33:24] | All right, let’s– | 好吧 |
[33:26] | Let’s give the patient a chance to rescind the release. | 我们给病人一个废除合同的机会 |
[33:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[33:30] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是该做的正确的事 |
[33:33] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢 古德温女士 |
[33:36] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍尔斯特德医生 |
[33:39] | You convinced him to sign the release, | 你说服他签了合同 |
[33:42] | yet you led me to believe you objected to all of this. | 然而你让我相信你反对这一切 |
[33:47] | I felt I needed some ammo | 我觉得我告诉斯托尔 |
[33:49] | when I told Stohl I was ordering the scans. | 我要安排扫描时 要有说服力 |
[33:53] | So in other words, you used the release to get your way? | 换句话说 你用合同来达到你的目的 |
[33:57] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:00] | Go talk to your patient, | 去和你的患者谈谈 |
[34:01] | and we’ll talk about your actions later. | 我们以后再说你的行为 |
[34:18] | Last thing to do is to anastamose the right coronary. | 最后是吻合右冠状动脉 |
[34:21] | The right coronary… | 右冠状动脉… |
[34:25] | I have an angle to get you a better position, | 我这边看角度更好 |
[34:27] | – if you don’t mind, Dr. Latham? – No, please, go ahead. | -你介意吗 莱瑟医生 -不介意 请指出 |
[34:34] | It doesn’t appear as though | 看起来好像 |
[34:35] | it’s gonna be long enough to fit, | 有点不够长 |
[34:36] | unless you’re seeing something different? | 你有不同意见吗 |
[34:38] | Let’s get some blood in there to see how the vessel lays | 我们充血看看心脏膨胀时 |
[34:40] | when the heart’s inflated. | 血管的位置 |
[34:41] | Clamp your venus, Paul, | 拿开夹钳 保罗 |
[34:42] | give us some volume. | 让血进来一点 |
[34:43] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[34:48] | Looks like it’ll fit. | 看来没问题 |
[34:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:51] | Let’s empty out the heart and finish up. | 排空心脏继续完成手术 |
[34:54] | 6-0 prolene? | 6-0缝合线 |
[34:56] | Thank you, Beth. | 谢谢 贝丝 |
[35:04] | There you go. I like it. | 好了 还不错 |
[35:08] | Oh, hey, Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[35:10] | Thanks for coming up. | 谢谢你过来 |
[35:12] | How do I look? | 看起来如何 |
[35:14] | Whoa, where’s that camera guy? | 那个摄像的人呢 |
[35:17] | Hey, listen. | 听我说 |
[35:18] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:21] | This promo video has been a huge violation in your privacy. | 宣传视频的事严重侵犯了你的隐私 |
[35:25] | I know you were hesitant to sign the release, so… | 我知道你签字时就很犹豫 所以… |
[35:30] | You rip that up if you want, | 如果你想 可以把协议书撕了 |
[35:32] | and we will not use any of the footage. | 我们不会使用有你的任何视频 |
[35:36] | Let me ask you a question, Dr. Halstead. | 我问你个问题 霍斯特德医生 |
[35:39] | Do I look familiar to you? | 你觉得我面熟吗 |
[35:41] | I mean, from before today? | 今天之前有没有见过我 |
[35:44] | I don’t think so. Why? | 应该没有 怎么了 |
[35:46] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[35:48] | You sometimes park in that lot across the street. | 有时你在街对面的停车场停车 |
[35:52] | I work there as an attendant. | 我是那里的工作人员 |
[35:54] | Almost 20 years now. | 干了近20年了 |
[35:58] | Sorry, I never really paid attention. | 抱歉 我从未注意到 |
[36:00] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[36:01] | I don’t make much of an impression. | 我不会给人留下太深印象 |
[36:05] | I’ve had more than enough privacy for one person. | 我自己的隐私够多了 |
[36:11] | So I’m okay having that violated now | 所以即使现在被侵犯一点也无妨 |
[36:15] | if it means I wasn’t invisible to the very end. | 如果这意味着我的人生不是一直透明 |
[36:20] | I just want my life to have meant something. | 我只想让我的人生有点意义 |
[36:29] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[36:37] | Are you ready, Mr. Mikulski? | 准备好了吗 米库斯基先生 |
[36:41] | Yes, I am. | 准备好了 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:03] | I heard what happened. Are you okay? | 我听说了发生的事 你还好吗 |
[37:05] | This? | 这个吗 |
[37:06] | Might leave a scar, but that’s it. | 可能留下伤疤 但没事 |
[37:11] | Well, at least you’ll have a good story to tell, right? | 至少你以后有故事可讲了 是吧 |
[37:15] | I don’t think anybody will believe this one. | 这个应该不会有人相信 |
[37:20] | Okay, see you. | 好了 回见 |
[37:22] | Yeah, see you. | 回见 |
[37:25] | It’s a cylinder… It’s shiny. | 它是圆柱体 闪闪发光 |
[37:28] | – Sorry to interrupt. – Not at all, we’re just– | -抱歉打扰了 -没有 我们只是… |
[37:31] | We’re just doing a visualization exercise. | 我们只是在做视觉化练习 |
[37:34] | Again. Close your eyes again, Ariel. | 再来 闭上眼睛 爱丽儿 |
[37:36] | And… Do you see your shield? | 你看到防护盾了吗 |
[37:40] | Okay. Now keep describing it to me. | 好 继续跟我描述 |
[37:43] | It’s gold. | 是金子做的 |
[37:46] | It surrounds me. | 它包围着我 |
[37:49] | It protects me from other people’s pain, | 它保护我不受别人的痛苦 |
[37:51] | and emotions. | 和情绪的影响 |
[37:53] | Okay, keep seeing your shield. | 好 继续看着你的防护盾 |
[37:56] | Now open your eyes. | 现在睁开眼睛 |
[38:00] | What happens when I do this? | 我这样你有什么感觉 |
[38:03] | It feels like you’re touching my arm still. | 感觉还像你在碰我的胳膊 |
[38:05] | The shield’s not working. | 防护盾不起作用 |
[38:07] | Visualization– it’s a skill. | 视觉化 是一种技巧 |
[38:08] | It takes practice. | 需要你去练习 |
[38:09] | And just so you know, when I visualize my shield– | 你要知道 我想象我的防护盾时 |
[38:12] | And be warned ’cause I’m a total geek about this– | 你注意 我可对此非常着迷… |
[38:16] | Hey, come on, now. | 别这样 |
[38:17] | You’re not allowed to get down on yourself. | 你不要气馁 |
[38:19] | This is our very first run at this; you’re doing great. | 我们这是第一次练习 你做得很好 |
[38:22] | It’s not that. | 不是 |
[38:24] | I just got really sad. | 我突然很悲伤 |
[38:27] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[38:32] | Will you excuse me? | 我先失陪一下 |
[38:34] | Okay, let’s try it again. | 好 我们再来 |
[38:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[38:41] | Hey, Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[38:44] | Uh, a bunch of us are going for drinks over at Molly’s. | 我们几个人想去莫利喝一杯 |
[38:47] | Maybe you want to join us? | 你想一起去吗 |
[38:49] | I don’t go to bars. | 我不去酒吧 |
[38:53] | Maybe another time, then. | 那下次吧 |
[39:11] | I hear they’re gonna transfer you to the hospital | 我听说他们要把你转去 |
[39:13] | at the county jail. | 郡监狱的医院 |
[39:18] | I don’t believe that story you told earlier. | 我不相信你之前说的 |
[39:21] | I know you thought it’s what your father wanted to hear, | 我知道你认为那是你爸爸想听的 |
[39:24] | but it would be a shame to go to jail | 但是因为你没做过的事去监狱 |
[39:26] | for something you didn’t do. | 那就太可惜了 |
[39:28] | I’m not afraid of going to jail. | 我不怕去监狱 |
[39:31] | That secret you’re holding onto | 你死守的秘密 |
[39:32] | just put a hole in your gut. | 刚让你肚子上开了个洞 |
[39:35] | If you don’t open up, imagine what might happen next time. | 如果你不说 想象一下下次会发生什么 |
[39:47] | All you have to do is call, | 你只要打电话就行 |
[39:50] | and we can keep talking. | 我们就可以继续聊 |
[40:00] | You don’t understand anything, do you? | 你什么都不明白 对吗 |
[40:04] | You want me to talk? | 你想让我开口吗 |
[40:06] | Open up? | 敞开心扉 |
[40:08] | And say what? | 你让我说什么 |
[40:11] | That I’m some kind of freak? | 说我是什么怪胎吗 |
[40:15] | I’d rather go to jail. | 我宁愿去监狱 |
[40:17] | Forever. | 待一辈子 |
[40:28] | She can really feel the pain of everyone she sees? | 她真的能感觉到见到的每个人的痛苦吗 |
[40:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:35] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:39] | I can’t imagine how hard this has been for her. | 难以想象这对她有多难 |
[40:44] | I took her to every specialist. | 我带她去见了每个专家 |
[40:45] | I did what the doctors told me to. | 我按照医生告诉我的做了 |
[40:49] | I thought she was faking. | 我还以为她是装的 |
[40:50] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你不可能知道她的病情 |
[40:53] | I am hurting my own daughter. | 我在伤害自己的女儿 |
[40:56] | How am I supposed to protect her from this | 如果我是问题的一部分 |
[40:58] | if I’m part of the problem? | 我要怎么保护她 |
[41:01] | It won’t be easy. | 是不会容易 |
[41:03] | But… She feels what she sees. | 但是她感受到的是自己看到的 |
[41:06] | If she sees a happy person, she feels happiness. | 如果她看到一个快乐的人 她就感受到快乐 |
[41:09] | And if she sees someone who’s constantly anxious… | 如果她看到一个一直焦虑的人 |
[41:37] | You really don’t know anything, do you? | 你真的什么都不知道 对吗 |
[41:50] | There you go, Bardi. | 来吧 巴迪 |
[41:52] | There you go. | 给你 |
[41:53] | – Cheers, everybody. – Cheers! | -干杯 各位 -干杯 |
[42:01] | Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[42:03] | You change your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[42:04] | Not yet, but I am working on it. | 还没有 但我正在努力 |
[42:08] | Come join us. | 来加入我们吧 |