时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[00:07] | I was hoping I could catch you before my shift started. | 我还在想上班前能碰到你呢 |
[00:09] | Well, you caught me. | 被你碰到啦 |
[00:11] | So, you want to do something later? | 一会儿有事吗 |
[00:14] | Maybe grab some dinner? | 一起吃个饭吧 |
[00:15] | Ah, I was up all night prepping for the M&M today. | 我整晚都想着今天的发病率和死亡率大会 |
[00:18] | By the time my shift’s over, I’m gonna be running on fumes. | 一下班我就会飞奔而去 |
[00:21] | We can keep it mellow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[00:23] | Make some spaghetti, watch a movie. | 做点意大利面 看部电影 |
[00:25] | Uh, maybe. We’ll see. | 也许吧 回头看看 |
[00:32] | Okay, everyone, heads up! CPD! Dr. Choi? | 大家注意了 芝加哥警署 崔医生 |
[00:34] | Auto versus ped. Officer Kate Windham | 车祸 凯特·温德姆警官 |
[00:36] | found unresponsive in her driveway. | 昏迷在她的私人车道上 |
[00:38] | – Who? – Officer Kate Windham. | -谁 -凯特·温德姆警官 |
[00:40] | Down for an unknown period. Tubed in the field. | 昏迷时间未知 进行现场插管 |
[00:43] | Mags? | 麦基 |
[00:44] | Baghdad. | 紧急救治 |
[00:48] | She was hit in her own driveway? | 她在自己车道上被撞了吗 |
[00:49] | Freak accident. Parking brake gave out. | 很奇怪的意外 手刹坏了 |
[00:51] | Her suv rolled into her. | 她的车撞倒了她 |
[00:53] | Bp 111 over 77, heart rate 136. | 血压111/77 心率136 |
[00:56] | Dropped to 32, and then shot back up. | 降到32随后回升 |
[00:58] | Cushing’s response. Brainstem herniation? | 库欣反应 脑疝 |
[01:00] | Let’s not go there yet. | 还没检查到那一步 |
[01:01] | Transfer on my count. Ready? One, two, three. | 听我口令 准备 一二三 |
[01:05] | Any sedation or paralytics in the field? | 现场用过镇静或者中风药物吗 |
[01:07] | No. | 没有 |
[01:14] | Pupils are fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔扩张 |
[01:16] | Not initiating a breath. Resume bagging. | 没有自主呼吸 继续上氧气袋 |
[01:25] | No corneal reflex. | 角膜无反射 |
[01:27] | What’s with Maggie? | 麦基怎么回事 |
[01:28] | Officer Windham arrested Maggie last year. | 温德姆警官去年逮捕过麦基 |
[02:09] | Lieutenant Windham, as I explained, | 温德姆警官 就像我说过的 |
[02:12] | Your wife’s CT showed massive bleeding. | CT检查发现您妻子脑内大出血 |
[02:14] | The tests confirm she’s not responsive to stimuli, | 测试也确定了她对刺激无反应 |
[02:18] | And her blood flow study indicates | 血流也表明 |
[02:20] | that the pressure in her brain | 她的脑压 |
[02:22] | is greater than her blood pressure. | 比血压更大 |
[02:25] | She has no blood flow to her brain. | 也就是说没有血能流进她的大脑 |
[02:28] | Unfortunately, all of these things tell us | 很不幸 这一切都表明 |
[02:30] | that your wife is brain dead. | 您妻子已经脑死亡 |
[02:37] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:40] | You’re telling me she’s dead? | 你说她死了吗 |
[02:46] | My wife’s dead. | 我妻子死了 |
[02:47] | We’re right here for you, Darryl. | 我们都在这里 达里尔 |
[02:49] | She was just walking to the mailbox. | 她只是走到邮箱那而已 |
[02:52] | I don’t understand. I don’t get it. She was– | 我不明白 她… |
[02:54] | She was walking to the mailbox. | 她只是走到邮箱而已 |
[02:57] | I know this must be a terrible shock for you. | 我知道这对您是很大的打击 |
[03:09] | Lieutenant, | 警官 |
[03:11] | I did see on her records | 我看过她的记录 |
[03:12] | Your wife is a registered organ donor. | 您妻子是在册的器官捐献者 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:22] | Kate was all about helping others. | 凯特总是想着帮助别人 |
[03:41] | Our charge nurse will coordinate the donations. | 我们的护士长会协调捐献事宜 |
[03:44] | Lieutenant Windham, this is Maggie Lockwood. | 温德姆警官 这是麦基·洛克伍德 |
[03:50] | You’re the nurse– that’s the nurse– | 你是那个护士… |
[03:52] | That’s, um– | 是… |
[03:55] | You’re the nurse from last year. | 是去年的那个护士 |
[03:58] | Okay. We’ll give you some time, lieutenant. | 好的 我们会给你们一点时间 警官 |
[04:02] | Again, I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:12] | I am gonna be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[04:16] | Dr. Choi, can I talk to you for a minute? | 崔医生 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[04:23] | Given the history between your nurse and officer Windham, | 由于你们的护士和温德姆警官之前的事 |
[04:25] | We have a problem. | 这里有个问题 |
[04:27] | It’s hard enough on the lieutenant. | 这事对警官来说已经很难接受了 |
[04:28] | He doesn’t need this. | 不能再让他面对这个 |
[04:29] | Maggie’s a pro. She’ll do her job. | 麦基很专业 她会做好自己的工作 |
[04:31] | Doctor, if you’re not gonna handle this, | 医生 如果你不处理的话 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna go over your head. | 我就要去找你上司了 |
[04:38] | I understand you’re taking care of your own, | 我明白你要照顾你的人 |
[04:41] | but I need to do the same. | 那么我也一样 |
[04:44] | I’ll talk with Ms. Goodwin. | 我会和古德温女士谈谈 |
[04:51] | Hey. So, why’d maggie get arrested? What happened? | 麦基为什么会被逮捕 出什么事了 |
[04:54] | The charge was interfering with a police investigation. | 罪名是干扰警察调查 |
[04:56] | But maggie was protecting a patient. | 但麦基那时只是在保护一个病人 |
[04:58] | In my opinion, Officer Windham overreacted. | 就我看来 温德姆警官反应过度了 |
[05:01] | Dr. Manning, | 曼宁医生 |
[05:02] | You set for the morbidity and mortality conference? | 你准备好发病率和死亡率会议了吗 |
[05:04] | – I am, doc– – Good. See you there. | -好了 医生 -很好 会上见 |
[05:06] | M&M is non-punitive. | 这场大会是非惩罚性的 |
[05:08] | It’s a learning experience. | 只是学习经验而已 |
[05:10] | – Okay. – Dr. Halstead? | -好的 -霍斯特德医生 |
[05:12] | – Yes? – I expect to see you there too. | -在 -希望你也能参会 |
[05:14] | As her attending physician, you are ultimately responsible | 作为她的主治医生 你需要对 |
[05:17] | for Dr. Manning’s actions. | 曼宁医生的表现负责 |
[05:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:22] | I am so sorry to put you in this position. | 很抱歉把你卷进来了 |
[05:24] | Oh, I’m not concerned. You did everything right. | 没关系 你做得很好 |
[05:26] | Except my patient died. | 除了我的病人死了 |
[05:28] | Natalie, hey, you’re being too hard on yourself. | 娜塔莉 你对自己要求太高了 |
[05:31] | You know, sometimes things just don’t break | 有时候事情 |
[05:33] | the way we want them too. | 总是出其不意 |
[05:34] | If you need backup, I’m available. | 如果需要后援 我随时都在 |
[05:36] | Thanks, um, but I’ve got it covered. | 谢谢 但是我能行 |
[05:41] | Med students don’t present, Clarke. Doctors only. | 医学生不能出席 克拉克 只有医生有资格 |
[05:47] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:49] | Sawfly larva. | 是锯蝇幼虫 |
[05:52] | I ate half of that apple | 那个苹果我吃了一半 |
[05:54] | Before I saw it crawling out of the core. | 才看到它从里面爬出来 |
[05:57] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[05:58] | Nice? | 不错 |
[06:01] | Sarah, what is the matter with you? | 莎拉 你怎么了 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:05] | I didn’t get any sleep last night. | 我昨天晚上几乎没睡着 |
[06:07] | This neurology rotation I’m doing– | 我的神经内科实习… |
[06:08] | Dr. Abrams had me pull a second shift. | 艾布拉姆斯医生让我连着上班 |
[06:11] | Tell Abrams that residents aren’t supposed | 告诉艾布拉姆斯住院医生 |
[06:12] | to work more than a 12-hour shift. | 不得连续工作超过12小时 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, you tell him. | 是啊 你自己去告诉他 |
[06:16] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[06:17] | Here. I have something. | 等等 我要给你点东西 |
[06:23] | – What is that? – Espresso beans. | -这是什么 -意大利咖啡豆 |
[06:25] | Robusta from Brazil. | 巴西的罗伯斯特豆 |
[06:26] | Highest concentration of caffeine. | 咖啡因浓度最高 |
[06:28] | Take five every hour. Chew thoroughly. | 每小时吃五颗 咀嚼彻底 |
[06:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[06:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Abnormal heart tones? | 心跳异常吗 |
[06:45] | No. Heart rate is 150. | 没有 心率150 |
[06:48] | Strong and steady. | 平稳有力 |
[06:50] | – How do the measurements look? – Give me a second. | -大小如何 -稍等 |
[06:55] | Crown-to-chin length measurement is 30.9 millimeters. | 头顶到下巴的距离为30.9毫米 |
[06:59] | Well within the normal parameters. | 在正常范围之内 |
[07:01] | So, the TB meds– | 那些结核药… |
[07:03] | Don’t seem to be causing any problems. | 看来没有引发任何问题 |
[07:05] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[07:08] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[07:12] | I’ll see you back downstairs. | 楼下见 |
[07:16] | No. The heart recipient has already been notified. | 不 已经通知了心脏移植接受者 |
[07:18] | I need a echo, bronchoscopy, liver biopsy, | 我需要回声检测 支气管镜检查 肝活检 |
[07:20] | standard chest x-ray, and chest CT. | 标准胸腔X光检查和胸腔CT的结果 |
[07:23] | Send the results to me, and I’ll forward it | 把结果发给我 我会转发给 |
[07:24] | to the transplant team. | 移植小组 |
[07:25] | Yep. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Maggie, I heard about Officer Windham’s accident. | 麦基 我听说温德姆警官出事了 |
[07:31] | Yeah. I think it’s best | 我觉得我们最好 |
[07:32] | that we let April be the liaison on this one. | 还是让艾普尔来担任联络人一职 |
[07:35] | Oh, no worries. I’m already into it with the labs. | 不用担心 我已经和实验室联系好了 |
[07:37] | Even so, I know what a hard time you had with the arrest. | 即使如此 我知道她被逮捕后你肯定很不高兴 |
[07:40] | Why stir up all those feelings? | 没必要再让你回忆起不好的事 |
[07:42] | I don’t need coddling. I can do my job. | 我不需要安慰 我能做好我的工作 |
[07:45] | Maggie, we need to consider the patient’s family as well. | 麦基 我们还得考虑患者的家庭 |
[07:48] | I think it’s better for all concerned | 我觉得我们最好还是 |
[07:49] | that we get in front of this. | 未雨绸缪 |
[07:51] | It’s too loaded. | 这负担太重了 |
[07:53] | You’re taking me off? | 你要把我踢掉 |
[07:54] | Sharon, come on. | 莎伦 别这样 |
[07:56] | Let April handle it. | 让艾普尔负责吧 |
[08:03] | Mr. Koslow. | 卡斯罗先生 |
[08:04] | I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[08:06] | You were brought in unconscious. What happened? | 你被送进来时失去了意识 怎么回事 |
[08:08] | Ah, I’m laying here practically naked, doc. | 我几乎一丝不挂地躺在那里 医生 |
[08:11] | You could call me Felix. | 你可以叫我菲利克斯 |
[08:13] | Uh, last thing I remember, I was coming back from a run | 我只记得我刚跑步回来 |
[08:16] | feeling a little lightheaded. | 感觉有点头晕 |
[08:18] | Well, according to the paramedics, | 急救护士称 |
[08:19] | you were passed out in the bathroom. | 你在厕所里晕倒了 |
[08:20] | Yeah. But I’m fine. | 是的 但我没事 |
[08:22] | And I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[08:24] | I’m a jockey. | 我是一名骑师 |
[08:25] | Just been busting my ass getting ready | 正忙着为明天 |
[08:27] | for a race at Santa Anita tomorrow, | 圣阿尼塔的一个比赛准备呢 |
[08:29] | so must have just overdone it. | 我肯定只是锻炼过度了 |
[08:34] | – Ever happen before? – Never. | -以前出现过这种事吗 -从来没有 |
[08:36] | I really don’t need to be here. | 我真的不需要在这里 |
[08:38] | Tell me if this hurts. | 疼的话告诉我 |
[08:40] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[08:43] | When I was a kid, my dad used to take me | 小时候 我爸爸经常带我 |
[08:45] | down to the racetracks at Hawthorne. | 去霍索恩的赛马场 |
[08:47] | The man never picked a winner. | 他永远压不中第一名 |
[08:48] | Most kids dream about playing in the world series. | 很多孩子的梦想是去参加世界职业棒球大赛 |
[08:51] | For me, it’s all about the Kentucky Derby. | 对我来说则是去参加肯塔基赛马 |
[08:54] | Took years of riding at BS tracks | 为了去邱吉尔园马场 |
[08:56] | to get over to Churchill Downs. | 我在英式跑道上练习了好几年 |
[08:58] | Been working my way up there, | 我一直在练习 |
[09:00] | but, you know, in the winter the track closes down, | 但是到了冬天 跑道封闭了 |
[09:02] | so I’ve been picking up mounts on the west–west coast. | 所以我就去西海岸挑选马 |
[09:05] | Uh-huh. Open wide for me. | 把嘴巴张开 |
[09:07] | Very possible this is just a bout of overtraining. | 很可能这只是锻炼过度 |
[09:09] | You say you’re feeling fine. You sure? | 你说你觉得很好 确定吗 |
[09:13] | Little weak, but nothing that’s gonna stop me. | 有点虚弱 但什么都阻止不了我 |
[09:16] | I’m on a great horse tomorrow. | 我明天会骑一匹特别棒的马 |
[09:17] | Well, let’s make sure you’re fit to mount up. | 我们确认一下你能上马吧 |
[09:19] | I’m ordering an EKG and an echo to check your heart. | 我要对你的心脏做心电图和回声检测 |
[09:22] | I’m still waiting on those lab results, | 我还在等化验结果 |
[09:24] | so for now, sit tight. | 所以现在还是先等着吧 |
[09:29] | Dr. Manning! | 曼宁医生 |
[09:31] | Brett, talk to me. | 布莱特 什么情况 |
[09:32] | Car crash. 44-year-old female. GCS 14. | 车祸 44岁女性 14级昏迷 |
[09:35] | Large laceration to the head. Pale and sweaty. | 头部有较大撕裂伤口 脸色苍白出虚汗 |
[09:36] | LVAD keeps alarming. | 左心辅助装置警报一直在响 |
[09:37] | Page Dr. Rhodes and let him know | 呼叫罗德斯医生 告诉他 |
[09:38] | we got an LVAD down here. | 有一名装左心辅助装置的患者 |
[09:40] | Bria, honey? | 布里亚 亲爱的 |
[09:41] | – Copy. You’re going to Trauma 1, Dr. Manning. – Got it. | -明白 你们去创伤科一号 曼宁医生 -好 |
[09:43] | Report. 17-year-old female. GCS 15. | 报告 17岁女性 15级昏迷 |
[09:46] | No LOC. Vitals are stable. Hands and feet moving. | 还有意识 生命体征稳定 手和脚都能活动 |
[09:50] | Complaining of neck pain. | 表示脖子很疼 |
[09:51] | – Bria! – Mom? | -布里亚 -妈妈 |
[09:53] | Dr. Choi, you’re going to Trauma 2. | 崔医生 你去创伤科二号 |
[09:54] | – Copy. – Bria! Baby! | -好的 -布里亚 宝贝 |
[09:58] | – Mom! – Here we go. | -妈妈 -来 |
[09:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:01] | Okay, let’s transfer on my count. | 听我数数转移患者 |
[10:03] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[10:07] | – Where’s my mom? – Easy, easy. | -我妈妈呢 -放轻松 |
[10:09] | Eyes on me. Eyes on me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[10:11] | She is right next door. | 她就在隔壁 |
[10:11] | You’re gonna see her real soon, okay? | 你很快就能看到她 好吗 |
[10:13] | She has a bad heart. | 她心脏不好 |
[10:14] | They called. We were coming in for a transplant. | 我们接到了医院的电话叫我们来做移植手术 |
[10:16] | Okay. Heart surgeon’s on his way down. | 好的 心脏外科医生正在来的路上 |
[10:18] | Can you tell us what hurts? | 你能告诉我们哪里痛吗 |
[10:19] | My neck. It snapped back after the airbag hit me. | 我的脖子 在撞到安全气囊后断了 |
[10:23] | I got a call saying a heart’s available, | 我接到个电话说现在有心脏源 |
[10:25] | Said to get here. | 说叫我过来 |
[10:28] | Guy ran a red light. | 有个人闯红灯 |
[10:30] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[10:31] | She is in good hands. | 有医生在照顾她呢 |
[10:32] | Right now we need to worry about you, okay? | 现在我们比较担心你 好吗 |
[10:34] | Let’s get her hooked up to the monitor | 把监测器都给她连上 |
[10:35] | And rapidly transfuse two packed red blood cells | 马上给她输两包血红细胞 |
[10:37] | And two plasma. | 和两包血浆 |
[10:38] | Then get x-rays of her chest and pelvis, okay? | 然后给她的胸腔和盆骨做一次X光 好吗 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:41] | All right, I’m gonna take this off now, okay? | 我现在要把这个拿掉了 好吗 |
[10:43] | I tried to swerve, but I was going too fast. | 我有试着转向 但当时速度太快了 |
[10:46] | Ow! It really hurts! | 好痛啊 |
[10:47] | We’re gonna give you something for the pain. | 我们会给你一剂药来缓解疼痛 |
[10:48] | Then we need to make sure you don’t have any fractures, okay? | 然后我们得确定你没有任何部位出现骨折 好吗 |
[10:51] | Let’s get a CT of her neck and thoracic spine | 给她的脖子和胸椎做个CT |
[10:52] | And 0.2 milligrams of hydromorphone. | 0.2毫克的二氢吗啡酮 |
[10:56] | All right, let’s give her 50 mics fentanyl IV push. | 给她静脉注射50单位的芬太尼 |
[10:58] | No. No. I’m a recovering alcoholic. | 不不 我正在戒酒呢 |
[11:01] | – Meghan? – Dr. Rhodes. | -梅根 -罗德斯医生 |
[11:03] | I made it. I’m– I’m ready for the transplant. | 我赶到了 我准备好做移植手术了 |
[11:05] | Okay, you just try to stay calm, okay? | 好的 先保持冷静 好吗 |
[11:07] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[11:08] | She’s having suction events. | 她出现心室抽空 |
[11:10] | She’s still hypovolemic, let’s up her volume. | 她仍然低血容量 赶紧扩容 |
[11:12] | I need to close up this head wound. | 我得赶紧处理头部的伤口 |
[11:13] | Can you check her LVAD? | 你能检查下她的左心室辅助装置吗 |
[11:14] | – Yeah. You got it. – Skin stapler? | -没问题 -皮肤缝合器 |
[11:16] | Right away. Here you go. | 马上 给 |
[11:20] | Where–aah! | 哪… |
[11:22] | Where’s Bria? | 布里亚呢 |
[11:24] | Where’s my baby? | 我女儿呢 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna take care of her, all right? | 我们会照顾好她的 好吗 |
[11:26] | Let’s get some pressure on this. | 按住伤口 |
[11:27] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[11:28] | I’m–I’m okay. I got a hard head. | 我没事 我头硬 |
[11:32] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[11:36] | – What happened? – Auto accident. | -什么情况 -车祸 |
[11:38] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[11:39] | We’ve got a donor heart in Baghdad. | 急救那边有一颗捐赠的心脏 |
[11:40] | She needs to be able to tolerate the surgery. | 她得忍受完成整场手术 |
[11:42] | I’m hoping the head wound is just superficial. | 我希望头上的伤口只是表面的 |
[11:44] | We won’t know anything until she gets a CT. | 一切要等照完CT之后才能知道 |
[11:46] | We’re headed up there now. | 我们现在过去 |
[11:47] | All right, well, keep your fingers crossed. | 好的 祈祷吧 |
[11:49] | She’s got better odds of hitting the lottery | 她能获得能匹配上的心脏 |
[11:50] | than she does of matching to another heart | 简直比中彩票还要幸运 |
[11:52] | – Before it’s too late. – Yeah. | -所以抓紧时间 -好的 |
[12:05] | Lieutenant Windham? | 温德姆警官 |
[12:09] | – Yeah. – Hi. I’m April. | -你好 -你好 我是艾普尔 |
[12:10] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:13] | I’ll be handling your wife’s care. | 我将负责你妻子的事 |
[12:16] | I thought it was the– | 我还以为是… |
[12:17] | Thought it was the other nurse. | 我还以为是另外一个护士 |
[12:19] | I’m coordinating with the transplant teams today. | 我今天协助移植手术团队做事 |
[12:22] | Your wife’s organs are in the process | 你妻子的器官正在与 |
[12:23] | of being matched to people in need. | 那些有需要的人匹配 |
[12:25] | Once that’s complete, we’ll go ahead and schedule surgery. | 一旦匹配成功 我们将安排手术 |
[12:27] | You’re free to stay with her throughout the process. | 这整个过程中你可以陪着她 |
[12:37] | And tell me– how many people will she save? | 告诉我 她能救多少人 |
[12:39] | That depends on the organ evaluation results, | 那取决于器官评估结果 |
[12:42] | But she could potentially save seven, eight lives. | 但至少也可以救个七八条人命 |
[12:45] | We’ve already found a match for her heart. | 我们已经找到了能与她心脏匹配上的人 |
[12:51] | That’s Kate. | 这就是凯特 |
[12:53] | Always going above and beyond. | 她永远都是牺牲自我 |
[12:58] | I’m here for you every step of the way. | 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[13:01] | Please don’t hesitate to reach out | 如果你有任何问题或者需要任何东西 |
[13:02] | should you have any questions or need anything. | 请不要犹豫 告诉我就好 |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Hey. When you call the lab, make sure you deal with Sue. | 你给化验室打电话的时候 确保你跟苏说好了 |
[13:16] | She gets the blood and tissue samples analyzed faster | 她做血液组织样本分析比其他人 |
[13:17] | – than anybody else. – All right. | -快多了 -好的 |
[13:19] | And once they match the other organs, | 一旦有任何器官匹配上 |
[13:20] | – make sure that you– – Maggie, I know how to do this. | -确保你… -麦基 我知道的 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry if you feel like I’m stepping on your toes. | 很抱歉让你感觉不爽了 |
[13:25] | You’re not stepping on my toes. It’s just– | 你没有让我不爽 只是… |
[13:29] | It’s my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 |
[13:38] | Meghan, we got your test results. | 梅根 我们拿到了你的检测结果 |
[13:42] | Your CT scan looks fine. | CT扫描结果正常 |
[13:44] | Then I’m okay to have the surgery, right? | 那我做手术没问题是吗 |
[13:46] | Unfortunately, there’s another problem. | 很不幸 有另外个问题 |
[13:49] | We do a tox screen as part of your pre-op workup. | 我们给你做了个术前毒理检测 |
[13:52] | Your blood alcohol content came back 0.06. | 你的血液酒精含量回到了0.06 |
[13:55] | No. It can’t– that’s a mistake. | 不 不可能 一定是弄错了 |
[13:58] | I–I told her not to, but that doctor must have | 我告诉她不要 但那位医生一定是 |
[14:01] | given me pain medication. | 给我打了些镇痛剂 |
[14:03] | Pain medication would have no effect | 镇痛剂不会影响 |
[14:04] | on the blood alcohol levels. | 血液里的酒精含量 |
[14:06] | Check it again! | 再查一下 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:15] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[14:17] | Can you explain your actions? | 你可以解释一下吗 |
[14:20] | Margaret Brazetti. | 玛格丽特·布拉塞蒂 |
[14:23] | She’s my age. Three kids. | 跟我差不多大 有三个孩子 |
[14:25] | Been on the transplant list two years. | 在移植候选单上等了两年 |
[14:28] | Met in a support group. | 我们是在互助会上认识的 |
[14:30] | Was always positive. Always laughing. | 她总是很乐观 经常笑 |
[14:33] | And she got me through some really hard days. | 她陪我度过了许多艰难的日子 |
[14:36] | She died this morning. | 她今早去世了 |
[14:40] | I slipped. | 我没忍住 |
[14:42] | Two shots. | 喝了两杯 |
[14:44] | First time in three years. | 这是我三年来第一次碰酒 |
[14:48] | Then I got the call about the heart. | 然后就接到了心脏移植电话通知 |
[14:50] | I asked Bria to take me. | 我让布里亚带我去 |
[14:53] | If I hadn’t asked her, she wouldn’t be hurt. | 要不是我叫她 她也不会受伤 |
[14:57] | The asking wasn’t the problem. The drinking was. | 问题不在于你让她送你 而是你喝了酒 |
[15:04] | Does this mean I don’t get the heart? | 我是不是得不到移植心脏了 |
[15:10] | That’s the committee’s decision. | 这要看移植委员会的意思 |
[15:15] | You should try and get some rest. | 你好好休息一下吧 |
[15:17] | Rest? | 休息 |
[15:19] | Is Bria, um, back from her CT? | 布里亚的CT做完了吗 |
[15:23] | We’ll have somebody check. | 我们请人问问吧 |
[15:31] | As I recall, you vouched for her. | 我记得 你当初为她担保过 |
[15:34] | I did. | 是的 |
[15:35] | Quite an unfortunate choice. | 真是个不幸的选择 |
[15:43] | All the other matches are in? | 其他匹配候选人都到了吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Got teams flying in from Wisconsin, | 是的 他们有的来自威斯康辛 |
[15:46] | St. Louis, and Des Moines. | 还有圣路易 以及得梅因 |
[15:48] | April, is it possible for some of us to be | 艾普尔 我们几个 |
[15:51] | in the OR with Darryl during the procedure? | 能不能进手术室陪达里尔 |
[15:53] | He could use the support. | 有我们在他能好受点 |
[15:55] | I will have to talk to the surgical charge nurse, | 我得问问外科护士长 |
[15:57] | but I’m sure we can work something out. | 不过应该能想到办法 |
[15:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:02] | Excuse me. Um… | 打扰一下 |
[16:05] | I was the one who asked for someone else to take charge of this. | 是我请别人来负责这件事的 |
[16:08] | It really wasn’t personal. | 不是针对你个人 |
[16:10] | I was just thinking of the lieutenant. | 我只是想为她丈夫考虑 |
[16:12] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:19] | No. Everything’s good. | 没有 都没问题 |
[16:22] | Flying out at 9:00. | 我9点走 |
[16:24] | Yeah. I’ll see you first thing for the morning workout. | 好 到时候晨练见 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:29] | Got your labs back and the results of your echo. | 你的化验结果和超声心电图出来了 |
[16:31] | Yeah. I’m sure nothing’s wrong with me | 好的 我肯定没什么问题 |
[16:33] | that these bags of fluid haven’t fixed. | 输点液绝对就好了 |
[16:36] | Well, you’re dehydrated. It will help with that. | 你有些脱水 输液能帮你补充水分 |
[16:43] | Felix, your creatinine and sodium are high | 菲利克斯 你的尿素氮和钠离子水平很高 |
[16:46] | and your potassium is low, | 钾离子水平很低 |
[16:47] | and I noticed enamel erosion around some of your teeth. | 有些牙齿周围还出现了釉质腐蚀 |
[16:51] | Now, all these are indicators of bulimia. | 这些迹象都是贪食症的表现 |
[16:54] | Bulimia is–is something girls get. | 贪食症 是女孩才会得的 |
[16:56] | Well, actually, 1/3 of those suffering from bulimia are men. | 其实 1/3的贪食症患者都是男性 |
[16:59] | Eating disorders are not specific to women, | 不只是女性容易出现饮食异常 |
[17:01] | and you should know they’re treatable. | 而且这些都是可以治疗的 |
[17:02] | I don’t have an eating disorder. | 我没有饮食异常 |
[17:04] | I’ve got a job that requires me to make weight, | 只是工作要求我们必须减重 |
[17:06] | or I don’t get to ride. | 否则无法上马 |
[17:08] | All jockeys flip. | 赛马师都会反食 |
[17:10] | Flip? | 反食 |
[17:10] | Yeah. Stick our fingers down our throat. | 对 就是伸手进喉咙催吐 |
[17:12] | If that ain’t enough, some guys sit in the hot box | 要是不够的话 有些人会去蒸桑拿 |
[17:15] | and sweat it out. | 通过排汗来减肥 |
[17:15] | Some down laxatives. | 有些会吃泻药 |
[17:17] | I take diuretics. | 我会吃利尿剂 |
[17:19] | Because of the purging and diuretics, | 因为吃了泻药和利尿剂 |
[17:21] | You’re considerably underweight, | 你的体重过轻 |
[17:23] | which has caused a mitral valve prolapse, | 导致出现二尖瓣脱垂 |
[17:26] | meaning the valve in your heart has become floppy. | 也就是说你心脏内的瓣膜出现了下垂 |
[17:29] | And it’s treatable. | 是可以治疗的 |
[17:31] | I’d like to put a tube through your nose into your stomach | 我会将管道从你的鼻孔通到胃里 |
[17:33] | to feed you calories. | 为你提供卡路里 |
[17:35] | Now, over time, this may reverse the MVP | 经过一段时间 可能会改善二尖瓣脱垂 |
[17:38] | and fatten up your heart. | 让你的心脏丰满一些 |
[17:39] | What happens if I don’t? Is it gonna kill me? | 要是我不这样做呢 会死吗 |
[17:42] | With your lifestyle, you are putting yourself | 继续这样下去 会让你承受很大风险 |
[17:44] | at a much greater risk of infection, cardiac arrhythmia, | 容易出现心脏感染 或是心律不齐 |
[17:47] | or even heart failure. | 甚至心脏衰竭 |
[17:48] | I’ve been riding executive chef for a year. | 我骑”行政主厨”已经一年了 |
[17:49] | That’s four wins and a place. | 拿了四次冠军一次前三 |
[17:52] | I am one ride away from that Derby mount. | 还差一次就可以去德比郡赛马了 |
[17:54] | – Felix– – No–I’m finishing this fluid, | -菲利克斯 -不要 输完这包液体 |
[17:56] | and I’m getting the hell out of here. | 我就立刻出院 |
[17:59] | We have a pre-op consult upstairs in six minutes. | 六分钟后要去楼上做术前咨询 |
[18:02] | Dr. Reese, Dr. Abrams. How’s it going? | 里斯医生 艾布拉姆斯医生 你们好 |
[18:04] | I need to break her of all your bad habits. | 我得帮她改掉从你那里养成的坏习惯 |
[18:06] | I’ve found my most successful residents happily volunteer | 我发现我手下的住院医生大部分都自愿 |
[18:10] | to work well past the standard 80-hour week. | 延长一周80小时的工作标准 |
[18:14] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[18:17] | Meghan Scott, my transplant patient you evaluated. | 梅根·斯科特 你之前评估过的待移植患者 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 我记得 |
[18:20] | Turns out that you were right about her. | 你当初说得对 |
[18:23] | She fell off the wagon. | 她还是喝酒了 |
[18:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:29] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:33] | The way I put you on the spot about your decision– | 我之前那样质疑你的决定 |
[18:35] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[18:36] | No, you don’t. | 不必 |
[18:38] | I appreciate the gesture, but my evaluation– | 谢谢你的道歉 但是我的评估 |
[18:41] | I vetted her. It was my call. | 我调查过她 那是我的决定 |
[18:44] | I should, um–I should probably check in with her. | 我… 我应该去看看她 |
[18:47] | The transplant committee’s gonna want another assessment. | 移植委员会应该需要重新评估 |
[18:53] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get to the M&M. | 我先失陪了 我得去一下发病率和死亡率大会 |
[18:55] | Yes. Thank you for telling me. | 好 谢谢你告诉我 |
[18:56] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[19:10] | The patient became unstable | 由于一种未知的心包积液 |
[19:11] | due to an unrecognized pericardial effusion, | 病人的情况开始变得不稳定 |
[19:14] | which was stabilized by emergent pericardiocentesis. | 我使用了紧急心包穿刺术让病情稳定了下来 |
[19:18] | You presented the images of the mrcp | 你展示了几张胆石病的 |
[19:20] | demonstrating cholelithiasis | 核磁共振胰胆管造影 |
[19:23] | to support your diagnosis of pancreatitis | 来支持你所诊断的 |
[19:26] | due to choledocholithiasis, | 由胆石病引发的胰腺炎 |
[19:27] | but you aren’t showing us any images | 但你没有向我们展示任何 |
[19:29] | of the lung bases or heart. | 肺底或者心脏的照片 |
[19:32] | Those images were not obtained. | 那些照片并没有采集 |
[19:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:36] | The patient’s movement resulted in unreadable images. | 病人动来动去导致图片模糊 |
[19:39] | Why didn’t you repeat the scan? | 你为什么不再照一次 |
[19:41] | The study captured adequate detail | 因为已经捕捉到了足够多 |
[19:43] | within the area of interest. | 想看到的细节 |
[19:45] | So, had you been more vigilant at this juncture, | 所以如果你在这时候足够警觉 |
[19:47] | perhaps you would have identified | 或许你就能发现 |
[19:49] | this patient’s pericardial effusion | 病人的心包积液 |
[19:51] | and avoided his subsequent cardiovascular collapse. | 也就能避免后来的心血管爆裂了 |
[19:57] | In hindsight, yes. | 事后而言 是的 |
[19:58] | At the time, I believed I had what I needed. | 但在当时 我认为自己已掌握需要的信息了 |
[20:02] | Let’s move on. | 我们继续 |
[20:03] | You mentioned placing the patient on bipap, | 你刚才说你给病人用了呼吸机 |
[20:06] | which exacerbated cardiac tamponade. | 这加重了心脏压塞 |
[20:08] | How did you respond? | 你作何反应 |
[20:12] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:15] | Like I screwed up two lives. | 感觉自己一下毁了两个人 |
[20:20] | Let’s get you two together. | 你们母女马上就团聚了 |
[20:22] | I’ll have this dividing wall opened up. | 我会把这扇隔墙打开 |
[20:24] | How is she? Is her neck okay? | 她怎么样 脖子还好吗 |
[20:27] | Good news is there are no fractures. | 好消息是 没有骨折 |
[20:28] | Okay. What’s the bad? | 好 那坏消息呢 |
[20:31] | It’s not necessarily bad. It might be minor, | 不一定是坏事 可能没什么大不了的 |
[20:33] | but Bria’s CT showed a mass in her upper thoracic spine, | 但CT显示 布里亚的上胸椎有一块阴影 |
[20:36] | unrelated to the accident. | 不是车祸造成的 |
[20:39] | Oh, god. A mass means tumor, right? | 天哪 阴影就是肿瘤 对吧 |
[20:42] | It could be a number of things. | 可能有很多种 |
[20:45] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[20:49] | She’s had some back pain in the last few months. | 她前几个月一直说后背疼 |
[20:52] | She tried to convince me it was nothing. | 她还总安慰我说没什么事 |
[20:54] | I should’ve brought her in. This is my fault. | 我应该早带她来医院的 都是我的错 |
[20:57] | Meghan, until we do an MRI | 梅根 在我们照核磁共振 |
[21:00] | to get a better look at what we’re dealing with, | 看清楚到底是什么之前 |
[21:02] | the best thing you could do is try to stay calm. | 你要先保持冷静 |
[21:21] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[21:23] | I need this damn thing out! | 把这东西拿走 |
[21:25] | Mr. Koslow, please, you need to calm down. | 卡斯罗先生 请您冷静 |
[21:26] | And you need to take this out of my arm. | 把这从我的胳膊上拿走 |
[21:27] | I’m two pounds over. | 我已经超了两磅了 |
[21:30] | It’s just water weight. | 只是水的重量 |
[21:30] | That IV is the only reason you’re feeling stronger. | 输液是唯一让你恢复精力的办法 |
[21:32] | You need to leave it in. | 你得接受它 |
[21:32] | You know, screw this. You’re not gonna do it, | 去你的 你不会得逞的 |
[21:34] | I’ll pull it out myself. | 我自己拿掉 |
[21:34] | No, no, no. Please don’t do that. | 别别别 请别那样做 |
[21:35] | Okay. Fine. That’s what you want, | 好 你想要这样 |
[21:37] | let’s get you back to your room. | 那我们先回病房 |
[21:38] | Hell, no! You’re gonna try to give me something. | 才不要 你别想再给我什么 |
[21:40] | – I’m done with this crap! – No! Mr– | -我不奉陪了 -不 先生 |
[21:41] | Get off of– | 放开… |
[21:43] | – Now you’re bleeding. – I’m fine. | -现在你流血了 -我没事 |
[21:48] | Okay. This is why you need to be treated. | 好了 所以你才需要治疗 |
[21:51] | I did that, and now I’m too fat to ride. | 我治疗了 现在我胖得不能上马了 |
[21:54] | You can not take diuretics again. | 你不能再用利尿剂了 |
[21:57] | You are playing Russian roulette. | 你是在玩一场俄罗斯轮盘 |
[21:58] | There are only so many times you can pull that trigger. | 你走运的机会是有限的 |
[22:00] | Let me go, now! | 放开我 立刻 |
[22:15] | Mom, I’m fine! | 妈妈 我没事 |
[22:17] | – Oh, it’s just a blanket. – I don’t need it. | -不过是条毯子 -我不需要 |
[22:19] | Everything okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[22:21] | Oh, she just seemed cold. | 她看着有点冷 |
[22:22] | And you shouldn’t be up. | 你不该起来的 |
[22:24] | Can I help you back into bed? | 我扶你回病床吧 |
[22:25] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[22:27] | I’m doing a rotation in neurocritical care. | 我在神经重症科轮岗 |
[22:31] | The mass we found is not a tumor. | 我们发现的阴影不是肿瘤 |
[22:33] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:35] | It’s a spinal AVM, | 是脊动脉畸形 |
[22:37] | which is an abnormal tangle of blood vessels. | 就是血管异常扭结了 |
[22:39] | Is it serious? | 严重吗 |
[22:41] | Bria’s probably had it since she was born. | 布里亚可能一生下来就是这样 |
[22:42] | Quite often, we don’t find it | 很常见的是 我们一直要到 |
[22:43] | until it starts causing problems. | 它开始有影响才能发现它 |
[22:45] | What kind of problems? | 什么影响 |
[22:47] | Down the line, numbness, hemorrhage, even paralysis. | 会麻木 出血 甚至瘫痪 |
[22:51] | So, the back pain was a sign. | 所以后背疼就是一个信号 |
[22:54] | We could’ve caught this months ago. | 我们本可以几个月前就发现了 |
[22:55] | Let’s focus on the fact that we caught it now. | 我们还是把重点放在我们现在发现了它上吧 |
[22:58] | It can be treated surgically. | 这是可以通过手术治疗的 |
[23:00] | Dr. Reese will do a neurosurgery consult with you, | 里斯医生会给你们做一个神经外科咨询 |
[23:03] | and then our head of neurosurgery, Dr. Abrams, | 然后我们神经外科主任艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[23:05] | will come down and go over the details. | 会过来跟你们详谈 |
[23:08] | I’m so sorry, Bria. | 真的对不起 布里亚 |
[23:09] | Stop it. It’s not your fault. | 好了 不是你的错 |
[23:12] | No. I wasn’t thinking about you. | 不 是我没有关心你 |
[23:14] | I was only thinking about myself. | 我只想着自己 |
[23:16] | Having an AVM is unfortunate, | 动脉畸形的确不是好事 |
[23:18] | but finding it now, as early as we have, | 但现在尽早地发现 |
[23:21] | is the best we could ask for. | 已经是最好的结果了 |
[23:33] | Dr. Manning then paged me to perform a pericardiocentesis. | 曼宁医生之后让我去做心包穿刺术 |
[23:36] | Did you recommend sending the fluid for analysis | 你有推荐去做液体分析 |
[23:39] | and obtaining a CT chest, abdomen, and pelvis? | 并且给胸腹骨盆做CT吗 |
[23:43] | I did. | 我有说过 |
[23:46] | The CT showed a large mass in the right middle lobe | CT显示在右中肺叶上有一个肿块 |
[23:49] | with bulky hilar and mediastinal lymphadenopathy. | 伴有肺门肥大和纵膈淋巴结肿大 |
[23:52] | And that’s when Dr. Manning called for an oncology consult? | 那是曼宁医生要求肿瘤咨询的时候吗 |
[23:55] | Yes. And their recommendation was chemotherapy. | 是的 而且他们的建议是化疗 |
[23:58] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[23:59] | I recommended an alternative course of therapy: | 我建议再做一个疗程 |
[24:01] | since the primary mass was resectable, | 因为主要的肿块是可切除的 |
[24:03] | I thought it best to move forward with surgery without delay. | 我认为最好的就是尽快做手术 |
[24:06] | And Dr. Manning disagreed? | 曼宁医生不同意吗 |
[24:08] | I thought the radiation | 我认为辐射 |
[24:09] | would give the pancreatitis time to cool down. | 可以缓解胰腺炎 |
[24:11] | – What was his Ranson’s score? – It was– | -兰森分数多少 -是… |
[24:13] | What difference does that make? | 那又有什么区别呢 |
[24:16] | There’s no reliable way to predict tumor lysis syndrome. | 没有可靠的方法去预测肿瘤溶解综合征 |
[24:19] | Dr. Manning, if your white knight plans on continuing | 曼宁医生 如果你的白衣骑士想要继续 |
[24:22] | his medical education at this hospital, | 在这家医院接受医学教育 |
[24:25] | I recommend that you advise him | 我建议你劝告他 |
[24:27] | to remove himself from my presence. | 不要出现在我面前 |
[24:31] | Let’s take a five-minute break. | 休息五分钟 |
[24:46] | How dare you? | 你干什么 |
[24:49] | I know. I shouldn’t have said– | 我知道 我不应该那么说… |
[24:50] | I am not a damsel in distress, | 我不是一个需要帮助的少女 |
[24:52] | and I do not need you to defend me. | 而且我不需要你为我辩护 |
[24:55] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[24:55] | You humiliated me in there. | 你在那让我蒙羞 |
[24:58] | Natalie, I’m sorry. | 娜塔莉 我很抱歉 |
[25:06] | If he gets on that horse, | 如果他上马 |
[25:07] | he’s not only a danger to himself, | 他不仅仅会伤害自己 |
[25:09] | but every other jockey in the race. | 还会伤害在比赛中伤害其他骑手 |
[25:11] | I don’t disagree. | 我同意 |
[25:13] | Can we keep him on a psych hold? | 我们可以以心理原因为由扣留他吗 |
[25:14] | No, we can’t. I mean, from everything you told me, | 不 根据你们所说的 不行 |
[25:16] | his stated intention is to win the race. | 他的目的就是赢得这场比赛 |
[25:19] | He didn’t say anything about doing intentional harm. | 他没有说任何关于故意伤害的事 |
[25:21] | And if we do hold him, | 如果我们扣留他 |
[25:22] | he’d probably sue the hospital, and you personally. | 他可能会起诉医院 还有你们 |
[25:25] | If you can’t convince him to stay, | 如果你没有办法说服他留下 |
[25:27] | get him to sign that he’s leaving against medical advice. | 让他签下违背医疗建议离开医院的保证书 |
[25:30] | Oh, he’s already asked for the paperwork. | 他已经要求相关文书了 |
[25:33] | Then it’s settled. | 那问题就解决了 |
[25:37] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[25:40] | That ultrasound was a huge relief. | 超声波检查结果真是让人如释重负 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:45] | So, now that we know everything’s okay, | 那现在我们知道一切都没事 |
[25:48] | there’s something I’m hoping you’ll consider | 有些事我希望你为了孩子 |
[25:51] | for the baby’s sake. | 考虑一下 |
[25:53] | Maybe it would be good if you stopped working for a while, | 也许你停下工作一段时间会有好处 |
[25:56] | just until the kid is born. | 等到孩子出生就行了 |
[25:57] | I know how you feel about your job. | 我知道你对你工作的热情 |
[25:59] | I’m not asking you to give that up. | 我不是让你放弃工作 |
[26:02] | But a few months could help to take away some stress. | 但几个月时间可以帮你释放压力 |
[26:05] | If it was up to you, there wouldn’t even be a baby. | 如果是你来决定 就不会有孩子 |
[26:07] | April, I told you I’m sorry. | 艾普尔 我说了我很抱歉 |
[26:10] | The only reason I wanted to consider terminating was | 我想让你停止工作的唯一理由就是 |
[26:12] | I thought the baby would have no quality of life. | 我认为孩子可能会过得不好 |
[26:15] | I didn’t want to put you– us through that. | 我不想让你 还有我们经历这些 |
[26:20] | My job’s not endangering the pregnancy. | 我的工作不会危害怀孕的 |
[26:22] | The second I feel like work is negatively affecting me, | 一旦我发现工作对我产生负面影响 |
[26:26] | I’ll stop. | 我就会停下 |
[26:28] | For now, I’m fine. | 目前为止 我很好 |
[26:31] | We are fine. | 我们也很好 |
[26:34] | So, Dr. Charles, you assessed Meghan Scott today. | 那么 查尔斯医生 你今天评估了梅根·斯科特 |
[26:38] | – Yes, I did– – I don’t understand | -没错 -我不明白 |
[26:39] | why we’re debating this. | 我们为什么要讨论这个 |
[26:41] | An alcoholic must be sober for 18 months before being | 酗酒者必须戒酒18个月 |
[26:43] | eligible for transplant– those are the rules. | 才能有资格移植 这是规定 |
[26:45] | This patient disqualified herself. | 这位病人不合格 |
[26:47] | Dr. Latham, right now in the hospital, | 莱瑟医生 现在医院里 |
[26:49] | we have an excellent match for a heart, | 我们有一颗完美配型的心脏 |
[26:51] | an organ which you know has a limited window of viability. | 你知道心脏这种器官的存活期很有限 |
[26:56] | We may have to think beyond the rules. | 我们也许得违反一些规定 |
[26:59] | What stops her from drinking the next time she gets upset? | 下一次她感到悲伤的时候 怎样才能防止她喝酒呢 |
[27:01] | Ironically, relapse can be a very important part of recovery. | 讽刺的是 复发是恢复中非常重要的一部分 |
[27:05] | Happens to most addicts at some point, | 大多数瘾君子都会发生 |
[27:07] | and it’s very often the utter misery | 旧瘾重发往往也是 |
[27:10] | of falling off the wagon | 非常可悲的 |
[27:11] | that motivates those that suffer | 这会激励他们 |
[27:13] | to finally get serious about staying sober. | 最终正视戒瘾 |
[27:15] | And you believe this is the case for Ms. Scott? | 你认为斯科特女士也是这样的吗 |
[27:17] | I also think it’s been a very real wake-up call for her. | 我同样认为这对她而言是一记警钟 |
[27:20] | Until the accident, Bria was performing the caretaker role, | 直到那次事故 布里亚一直扮演护理的角色 |
[27:23] | but now Meghan realizes the importance | 但现在梅根意识到了挺身而出的重要性 |
[27:26] | of stepping up and taking responsibility | 而且负责任不仅仅是为她自己 |
[27:29] | not just for herself, but also for her daughter. | 还是为了她的女儿 |
[27:32] | So, bottom line, are you saying the committee | 那么总之 你是说委员会 |
[27:35] | should give Ms. Scott the currently available heart? | 应该把现有的心脏给斯科特女士吗 |
[27:42] | As a human being, I would love to root for Meghan. | 作为一个人 我愿意让梅根接受移植 |
[27:48] | As a doctor, I’m– I’m just more aware than ever | 作为一个医生 我更了解 |
[27:51] | of the power that this disease can have over somebody. | 这种病给人们带来的伤害 |
[27:55] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[27:59] | Uh, I was confident | 当我把梅根 |
[28:02] | when I pushed for Meghan to be put on the list. | 放在列表上的时候 是有信心的 |
[28:07] | Regretfully, I am less confident now. | 遗憾的是 我现在没那么有信心了 |
[28:12] | If there are no more questions, | 如果没有问题 |
[28:14] | I move the committee take a vote. | 委员会就开始投票吧 |
[28:16] | All those in favor of Meghan Scott receiving the heart, | 同意梅根·斯科特移植心脏的 |
[28:20] | signify with a “Yea.” | 说”是” |
[28:22] | Yea. | 是 |
[28:25] | All those against, signify with a “Nay.” | 反对的 说”否” |
[28:28] | – Nay. – Nay. | -反对 -反对 |
[28:32] | The nays have it. | 反对占多数 |
[28:34] | We’ll look for another recipient. | 我们会另外找一个接受人 |
[28:54] | You remain conflicted about Meghan Scott | 你一直对梅根·斯科特持保留意见 |
[28:55] | despite her breaking the clearly defined rulest | 但是她作为器官移植候选人 |
[28:57] | for being a transplant candidate. | 明显违反了规定 |
[29:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:02] | I–I remain conflicted. | 我 我持保留意见 |
[29:05] | I’ve worked with a lot of alcoholics, | 我处理过很多酗酒的人 |
[29:06] | and I know real regret when I see it. | 我能看出来真正的懊悔 |
[29:10] | Real regret? | 真正的懊悔 |
[29:12] | Can you elaborate? | 你能详细解释一下吗 |
[29:14] | What exactly did you see in Ms. Scott? | 你到底在斯科特女士身上看到了什么 |
[29:16] | Well, I–I saw real sadness. | 我 我看到了真正的悲伤 |
[29:19] | You know, there were tears rolling down her face, | 眼泪从她的脸上流下来 |
[29:23] | and, um, her jaw was clenched, you know, | 还有牙关紧咬 |
[29:25] | and her body sort of drooped with what looked like shame. | 还有她的身体有点耷拉 看上去是羞愧 |
[29:41] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:47] | Are you sure you’re gonna be all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[29:48] | Sweetie, you need to stop worrying about me. | 亲爱的 你不要再担心我了 |
[29:51] | All I want you to think about is how much I love you. | 我只希望你知道我有多么爱你 |
[29:56] | And when you wake up, I’ll be right there, okay? | 等你醒来 我会在你身边 好吗 |
[30:01] | – I love you, baby. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[30:07] | Please let her be all right. | 请你们治好她 |
[30:14] | While debatable choices were made by all involved, | 虽然考虑到所有因素后做出了有争议的选择 |
[30:18] | no one physician is to blame. | 但责任不在于任何医生 |
[30:21] | My recommendation is to revisit hospital policy | 我建议再看一遍医院规定中 |
[30:24] | on requiring doctors to be present | 关于实行放射治疗时 |
[30:26] | when radiation is administered. | 医生必须在场的规定 |
[30:28] | Only with more skilled eyes on the ECG | 只有由更熟练的医生盯好心电图 |
[30:31] | can future incidents of TLS | 才能预测识别和治疗 |
[30:33] | be identified and treated. | 肿瘤溶解综合症过程中的变故 |
[30:37] | Hope you’ve all learned something here today | 希望你们今天在这里都有所收获 |
[30:38] | that will make you better physicians. | 并能因此做一个更好的医生 |
[30:41] | On a personal note, | 就我个人的观点而言 |
[30:43] | it’s ill-advised for residents to date medical students. | 住院医生和医学生在一起是很欠考虑的 |
[30:59] | Is there something that I can help you with? | 有什么我可以帮你的吗 |
[31:02] | Yeah. I was looking for April. | 我在找艾普尔 |
[31:04] | She’s on a break right now. | 现在是她的休息时间 |
[31:05] | But I can answer any question you might have. | 但我可以解答你的任何问题 |
[31:10] | Yeah. Uh, my wife, Kate, has this necklace, | 好的 这是我妻子凯特的项链 |
[31:13] | and, uh, I think it was a gift from her mother. | 我觉得这应该是她母亲送给她的 |
[31:16] | And, you know, anyways, | 而且 不管怎么样 |
[31:18] | uh, she always wears it, | 她一直都戴着 |
[31:22] | but the clasp broke, uh, in the accident. | 但项链扣在车祸时坏了 |
[31:26] | And I know she’d want to have it with her. I just– | 我知道她会想要带着它 我就… |
[31:28] | I understand. It can be in her hand through the surgery. | 我理解 手术时这个可以放在她手里 |
[31:33] | I can make sure April gets it. | 我一定把它交给艾普尔 |
[31:58] | We can put them back together, | 我们可以治他们的病 |
[31:59] | but we can’t change their behavior, right? | 但我们无法改变他们的行为 对吗 |
[32:01] | “I am indeed a king because I know how to rule myself.” | “我只要管理好自己 就是自己的国王” |
[32:06] | Pietro Aretino. | 彼得罗·阿雷蒂诺 |
[32:07] | He was a 16th century poet. | 他是十六世纪的一个诗人 |
[32:09] | What are you getting at, doc? | 你作何感想 医生 |
[32:10] | Well, put it this way: in this case, | 这么说吧 在这种情况下 |
[32:12] | the king might be in for a rude awakening | 跑步之前对国王进行药检 |
[32:14] | when they drug test him before the race. | 他可能就会突然醒悟了 |
[32:16] | Yeah, if he gets tested. Testing’s random. | 那他也得受到检查啊 检查是很随机的 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:20] | I mean, somebody could make an anonymous phone call, | 可能可以来个人打个匿名电话 |
[32:23] | you know, tipping off the track | 通风报信一下 |
[32:24] | that he took a diuretic. | 说他打了利尿剂 |
[32:27] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[32:29] | Somebody maybe already did. | 可能已经有人这么做了 |
[32:32] | Dr. Charles. Those signs that you talked about earlier– | 查尔斯医生 你之前说过的那些迹象 |
[32:35] | the sadness in the eyes, the clenched jaw– | 眼睛里的悲伤 咬紧的牙关 |
[32:37] | I don’t see them. | 我都没有看到 |
[32:39] | I’d like to know why they elude me. | 我想知道为什么我看不到 |
[32:43] | You know, I might have some literature in my office | 我办公室里可能有些文献 |
[32:45] | that could illuminate some of this stuff for you. | 可以向你解释这事 |
[32:47] | You got a couple minutes? | 你有时间吗 |
[33:05] | How’s Bria? | 布里亚怎么样了 |
[33:07] | Dr. Abrams just started cauterizing the AVM. | 艾布拉姆斯医生刚开始灼烧畸形血管 |
[33:11] | He’s a really good surgeon. | 他真的是个很优秀的外科医生 |
[33:14] | I just wish he wasn’t such a dick. | 我只希望他没那么混蛋 |
[33:19] | Keep me posted. | 有消息通知我 |
[33:30] | – Rough day, huh? – Yeah. | -今天不好过吧 -是啊 |
[33:32] | Grab a bite? | 吃点东西去吗 |
[33:37] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[33:39] | Dr. Rhodes, Daniel. | 罗德斯医生 丹尼尔 |
[33:41] | We found another recipient for Officer Windham’s heart, | 我们找到了另一个病人接受温德姆警员的心脏 |
[33:45] | but the woman lives in San Diego, | 但那位女士住在圣地亚哥 |
[33:48] | and that’s at least a four-hour flight. | 飞行时间至少四小时 |
[33:50] | If there were a delay, | 只要稍有延迟 |
[33:52] | we couldn’t guarantee the heart’s viability, | 我们就无法确保心脏的活力 |
[33:54] | and we cannot postpone harvesting | 而且我们也无法延迟移植手术 |
[33:57] | due to the needs of the recipients of her other organs. | 因为还有其他被移植者等待她的其它器官 |
[34:01] | So, therefore? | 所以呢 |
[34:03] | Meghan Scott will be receiving Officer Windham’s heart. | 梅根·斯科特会接受温德姆警员的心脏 |
[34:06] | Due to the circumstances, it’s the only option we have. | 就目前这种情况 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[34:14] | I guess dinner will have to wait. | 我看晚餐必须得推迟了 |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:25] | – Sharon? – Yeah? | -莎伦 -怎么 |
[34:26] | – Can we talk? – Of course. | -我们能谈谈吗 -当然 |
[34:28] | – That’s the form. – Here, take this. | -这是表格 -给 拿着 |
[34:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:35] | Sharon, I want to take over Kate Windham’s care. | 莎伦 我想去照顾凯特·温德姆 |
[34:39] | Come on, Maggie. | 别这样 麦基 |
[34:41] | We’ve been through this. You know my concerns. | 我们谈过了 你知道我的顾虑 |
[34:43] | Yes, and I respect them. | 知道 我表示尊重 |
[34:47] | But it’s closure for me, | 但这对我来说是一种了结 |
[34:49] | and in a way for Kate Windham, too. | 对凯特·温德姆来说应该也算吧 |
[34:51] | And what about her husband? | 那她的丈夫呢 |
[34:52] | What about his feelings? | 他的感觉呢 |
[34:54] | I promise you, I’ll make sure he feels comfortable. | 我保证不会让他有不好的感觉 |
[34:59] | I need to do this. | 我需要去做 |
[35:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:04] | All right. I’ll talk to April. | 好吧 我会告诉艾普尔 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:13] | Can I speak to you, Lieutenant Windham? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 温德姆警官 |
[35:17] | You good? Okay. | 可以吗 好 |
[35:23] | When I became a nurse, I took an oath. | 我成为护士时立下过誓言 |
[35:27] | I swore to devote myself to the welfare | 我发誓一心一意对待 |
[35:29] | of those committed to my care. | 由我照顾的病人 |
[35:31] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[35:33] | When your wife arrested me, she was doing her job. | 你妻子逮捕我时 也是在做自己的工作 |
[35:38] | I bear her no ill will. | 我不怪她 |
[35:43] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对你失去她 我很遗憾 |
[35:47] | But I want to honor your wife, | 但如果你允许 我想表达 |
[35:49] | if you’ll allow me. | 对你妻子的敬意 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[36:11] | Ms. Scott, we need to get you upstairs. | 斯科特女士 我们需要把你送去楼上 |
[36:13] | No–I don’t care. | 不 我不在乎 |
[36:15] | I’m not going anywhere until I find out about Bria. | 不知道布里亚的情况 我哪里都不去 |
[36:18] | She’s still in surgery, but doing well. | 她还在手术 但情况很好 |
[36:21] | Right now, the best thing you could do for your daughter is | 现在你能为你女儿做的最好的事 |
[36:23] | to take care of yourself. | 就是照顾好自己 |
[36:55] | We’ll be right back with someone | 我们会马上回来 |
[36:56] | to take her up to the OR. | 带她去手术室 |
[37:21] | You know today wasn’t a defeat, right? | 你知道今天不是挫败第一天吧 |
[37:24] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[37:28] | The whole experience has been a lesson in humility. | 这整件事就是给我上了关于谦逊的一课 |
[37:34] | Humility. Always been a tough one for me. | 谦逊 我一直做得不好 |
[37:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:42] | You know, Clarke-he was out of line today. | 克拉克…他今天是过分了 |
[37:49] | But he was really in your corner. | 但他是因为关心你 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[38:05] | Hey, Jeff! You want to get a drink? | 杰夫 你想喝一杯吗 |
[38:11] | I’ll meet you over there. | 我们那边见 |
[38:18] | A nice move, Daniel. Anonymous phone call. | 这招不错 丹尼尔 匿名电话 |
[38:23] | We do what we can, sister. | 我们尽力而为 |
[38:25] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[38:27] | So, the M&M. | 大会的事 |
[38:30] | Stohl called you my white knight. | 斯托尔说你是我的白衣骑士 |
[38:32] | I know, Nat, and I feel terrible. | 我知道 小娜 我感觉很糟糕 |
[38:35] | And I–and I heard what he said about dating. | 我也听到他说我们在一起的事了 |
[38:38] | No, Jeff. I can handle that. | 不 杰夫 这我没问题 |
[38:42] | I’m just really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:44] | It should be me apologizing to you. | 应该是我跟你道歉 |
[38:46] | Why? I’m the one who made everything worse. | 为什么 是我让一切更糟糕了 |
[38:49] | I haven’t been fair to you. | 我对你不公平 |
[38:54] | Stohl also said that he hoped we all learned something today. | 斯托尔还说希望今天我们都能学到点什么 |
[38:58] | And I did. | 我学到了 |
[39:05] | When Jeff died, | 杰夫去世后 |
[39:07] | it created this void, | 我的生活中 |
[39:09] | this hole in my life, | 出现了一种空虚 |
[39:12] | and in my heart. | 我也心中也是 |
[39:16] | I needed someone to fill that void… | 我需要一个人填满那种空虚 |
[39:20] | To take the pain away. | 带走我的痛苦 |
[39:25] | And there you were. | 然后你就来了 |
[39:28] | I feel like I used you. | 我感觉我利用了你 |
[39:31] | You gave me the illusion that my life was fixed and whole. | 你让我有一种我的生活很完整的幻觉 |
[39:37] | But it doesn’t work that way. | 但那样不行 |
[39:38] | It can, though, Natalie. It can work that way. | 可以 娜塔莉 那样可以 |
[39:40] | And look, I want to be– | 我想… |
[39:41] | Jeff, I think you’re a great guy. | 杰夫 我真的觉得你很好 |
[39:46] | You’re just not the great guy for me. | 但你不适合我 |
[39:51] | This is it? | 就这样吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:03] | Dispatch to 2436. | 调度台呼叫2436 |
[40:05] | Dispatch to Officer Windham. | 调度台呼叫温德姆警官 |
[40:08] | Dispatch to Officer Kate Windham. | 调度台呼叫凯特·温德姆 |
[40:11] | Officer Windham, your work here is done. | 温德姆警官 你的工作结束了 |
[40:14] | Officer Kathryn Windham graduated | 凯瑟琳·温德姆警官于2008年 |
[40:16] | the Chicago Police Academy in 2008. | 毕业于芝加哥警察学院 |
[40:20] | She served with distinction, | 她一心一意工作 |
[40:21] | receiving the 21st District Officer of the Month three times, | 荣获21分局月度警官荣誉三次 |
[40:26] | two department commendations, | 两次警署嘉奖 |
[40:28] | and in 2014, received the Lifesaving Award | 2014年 她因从着火的车中 |
[40:31] | for pulling the driver from a burning vehicle. | 拉出驾驶人 荣获救生奖章 |
[40:36] | Officer Windham is survived by her parents, | 温德姆警官在世的亲人还有双亲 |
[40:38] | Robert and Felicia, | 罗伯特和费莉西亚 |
[40:40] | her brother, Richard, and her husband, Darryl. | 她弟弟理查德 她丈夫达利尔 |
[40:44] | We thank you for your dedication, loyalty, | 我们感谢你的奉献 忠诚 |
[40:47] | and years of exemplary service | 以及对芝加哥警署 |
[40:48] | to the Chicago Police Department, | 伊利诺伊州芝加哥市市民 |
[40:51] | the citizens of Chicago, Illinois, | 和美利坚合众国的 |
[40:54] | and the United States of America. | 多年的模范服务 |
[40:57] | Know that your strength and love lives on | 我们知道你的力量和爱会借由你丈夫和家人 |
[40:59] | in your husband and family, | 继续存在下去 |
[41:01] | and your honor will live on in all of us. | 你会永远活在我们所有人心中 |
[41:30] | End of watch, January 12, 2017. | 2017年1月12日 守护结束 |
[41:36] | Officer Kate Windham, | 凯特·温德姆警官 |
[41:38] | Star number 2436, | 警徽号2436 |
[41:44] | is 10-7. | 停止服务 |
[41:46] | Gone but never forgotten. | 人虽走 但绝不会被忘记 |
[41:48] | Rest in peace, dear friend, and protect us from above. | 安息吧 亲爱的朋友 在天堂继续保护我们 |