Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – April. – Huh? -艾普尔 -怎么了
[00:03] – Cutting board? – Corner cabinet -砧板在哪 -角柜里
[00:05] by the lazy Susan. 就在餐桌转盘旁边
[00:06] – Yeah. – And you still haven’t weighed in -好 -你还没告诉我
[00:08] on the paint choices that I asked you about. 我之前问你颜料怎么选
[00:10] Uh, what room is that for again? 哪间房间来着
[00:12] The den. Come on, Tate. 小房间 拜托 塔特
[00:14] I’ve been working on this remodel for weeks. 我已经专心改造好几周了
[00:16] I know. I know. I’m sorry, babe. 我知道 我很抱歉 宝贝
[00:18] I love that you’re making my house our house. 你把我家变成我们的家我很喜欢
[00:21] I love that we set a date for the wedding. 我也很高兴我们定了婚期
[00:23] – But I’m driving you crazy. – Yep. -但我都快把你逼疯了 -没错
[00:26] You know what? 我知道了
[00:27] Stuck in a house on TB leave– I get it. 你放肺结核假很闲 我明白了
[00:30] I mean, I’ve been trying to keep busy, 我不想闲着
[00:32] ’cause when I’m not, I can’t help but worry. 我闲着就会瞎担心
[00:36] First ultrasound today. 今天第一次超声检查吗
[00:39] Yeah. 对
[00:40] It’s gonna be perfect. 结果会很好的
[00:59] Are you crazy? Where’s your jacket? 你疯了吗 你的外套呢
[01:00] Don’t need it. I love the crisp winter air. 不需要 我喜欢冬天新鲜的空气
[01:03] Yeah, right. I can see your goose bumps. 是啊 我都看到你的鸡皮疙瘩起来了
[01:05] Oh, you mean my pilomotor reflex? 你是说我的竖毛反射吗
[01:08] Oh, good God. 老天爷
[01:11] Anyway, this weather is balmy. 这天气还算温和
[01:12] Do you remember that February 你还记得二月吗
[01:14] when you and Jeff and me and Lisa 你和杰夫 我还有丽莎
[01:16] we rented that cabin at Lake Mendota? 我们在曼多塔湖边租了一间小屋
[01:18] – Yes. – And then we got hammered -没错 -我们在储藏室里发现了
[01:20] on that box of wine we found in the pantry. 一箱酒 喝个烂醉
[01:21] Which led to the hot tub. 然后就去了浴缸哟
[01:23] Which led to you sneaking a peek. 然后你就偷看了
[01:25] I did not! Did you? 我没有 你有吗
[01:28] No. Course not. 我当然没有
[01:32] You’re terrible. 你太坏了
[01:35] Seems like a lifetime ago. 感觉像是上辈子的事了
[01:37] How’d we lose touch for so long? 我们怎么会失联这么久
[01:40] I’m not sure. 不知道
[01:46] Life of a med student. Lunch’ll wait. 医学生的苦日子 午餐还是等等吧
[01:51] Ricky Wade, GCS 15, vitals stable. 里基·韦德 十五级昏迷 生命体征稳定
[01:54] You’re going to Treatment 4, Dr. Choi. 去第四治疗室 崔医生
[01:55] Trauma to the left ear with hematoma, 左耳创伤有血肿
[01:57] multiple dislocated fingers, 多根手指脱臼
[01:59] expanding hematoma of the anterior thigh. 大腿前侧血肿扩大
[02:00] Refused the board and collar. 拒绝使用担架和颈圈
[02:02] I’m not a cripple. I could’a walked. 我不是残废 我可以走
[02:03] I know. MMA. Feel no pain, right? 我知道 拳击手 不痛是吗
[02:04] Any loss of consciousness? Dizziness? 意识有模糊吗 头晕吗
[02:07] Hell no. That bitch barely connected. 没有 那个贱人才被打晕了
[02:08] Cage doc called the fight. 现场医生叫停了比赛
[02:10] Said it was a freakin’ bloodbath. 说那根本就是大屠杀
[02:11] All right. Let’s get an IV in him, 好 给他静脉注射
[02:12] then a gram of Ancef. 加一克头孢唑林
[02:14] The opponent? 是对手吗
[02:15] Yep. You’re going to Treatment 3. 对 你们去第三治疗室
[02:17] – Thanks. – Cyrus Hammad. GCS 15. -谢谢 -赛勒斯·哈马德 十五级昏迷
[02:19] Significant swelling to his left eye 左眼肿胀
[02:21] and bruising on the right flank. 右侧齿面淤伤
[02:22] No loss of consciousness, 意识清醒
[02:23] but the fight doc wanted to have him looked at anyway. 但场医想让他过来检查一下
[02:25] You’re lucky that doc stopped the fight. 医生喊停算你走运
[02:27] I would’ve pounded you into a living– 我会把你揍扁…
[02:28] Hey! Not in the cage anymore, huh? Give it a rest. 这里不是赛场 消停会儿吧
[02:32] History and physical and a detailed neuro exam. 要病史 体检以及详细的神经检查信息
[02:33] Got it. I’ll shout if I need you. 明白 有了就喊你
[02:35] Yeah. 好
[02:39] – Excuse me. – Yes? -不好意思 -怎么了
[02:40] I’m looking for my brother, Cyrus Hammad. 我在找我兄弟 赛勒斯·哈马德
[02:42] Cheating-ass punks. 作弊鬼
[02:44] What did you do? Grease some palms? 你做了什么 贿赂人了吗
[02:46] You know your bro was getting his ass beat. 你知道你兄弟要被狠揍了
[02:47] I’m gonna need security in the ED. 急诊科需要安保人员
[02:49] Dr. Choi! Stop him! 崔医生 拦住他
[02:51] Come on! Come on! Come on! 住手 住手
[02:54] – Chill out! – Walk away. -冷静 -出去
[02:57] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -没事
[03:09] It’s swollen. Let’s get some ice on his thigh and hands. 肿了 拿点冰放在他的大腿和手上
[03:14] Had that A-rab eating mat in the first round. 第一轮打败了那个阿拉伯佬
[03:16] Should’a stomped him into oblivion. 就该一脚踩爆他
[03:18] You’ve got a lot of blood in your ear, Mr. Wade. 你耳朵里有很多血 韦德先生
[03:19] I need to release the pressure around the cartilage 我要减轻软骨的压力
[03:21] or it will cauliflower. 否则会爆
[03:22] Skip the lido. 别推销了
[03:24] Last thing I need’s a mile-long hospital bill. 我不想要一张一米长的医院账单
[03:26] You’re gonna feel it. You sure? 会很疼 你确定吗
[03:30] Suit yourself. 随你便
[03:37] Damn it, that hurts like a mother. 见鬼 痛死我了
[03:40] Bastard was all about cheap shots. 那些混蛋就会恶意中伤
[03:42] Towel head. What do you expect? 阿拉伯佬 你还指望他们怎样
[03:48] Gonna put a dressing on the ear 给耳朵包扎
[03:49] and get a CT head and face. 给头和面部做个CT
[03:52] Also some X-rays of the hands. 手部照一下X光
[04:01] What have we got? 什么情况
[04:03] Moderate swelling in his left orbit, 左眼眶中度肿胀
[04:05] probable fracture. 可能是骨折
[04:06] Inbreds. Always go for the low-hanging fruit. 恶毒 专挑脆弱的地方下手
[04:10] Elbow strike? 肘击吗
[04:11] Hammerfist. 是拳头
[04:12] Sounds bad. I know. But it was a legal shot. 听起来是很糟糕 但是合法的动作
[04:18] May have a couple fractured ribs. 可能有几根肋骨折了
[04:20] CT orbits and facial bones to start, 眼眶做CT 从面骨开始
[04:22] chest X-ray for the ribs? 胸部做X光吗
[04:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:28] I should hit up Rasheed. 我该揍拉希德
[04:30] Get these jackasses in the parking lot, 在停车场干翻他们
[04:31] show them how the towel heads do it. 让他们看看阿拉伯佬的做事方法
[04:33] Aamir, let it go. 阿米尔 就这样吧
[04:35] This is why you fight, Cyrus. 这是你斗争的意义 赛勒斯
[04:36] Not anymore. 不再是了
[04:38] You can’t control ignorance, 你无法控制愚昧
[04:39] only how you react. 你只想报仇
[04:42] Surah Al shura verse 40. 苏拉恕拉第40章
[05:02] Scans may take a while. 检查可能会花一点时间
[05:04] Moving around’s gonna hurt like hell. 过程中你要动 会很疼
[05:06] How’s a bit of morphine sound? 给你一点吗啡怎么样
[05:07] Like heaven. 求之不得
[05:16] Findings showed that people with higher confidence tend 研究表明自信心强大的人会倾向于
[05:19] to use open, expansive postures. 使用更为开放的身体语言
[05:21] Sure. Runner crosses the finish line, 是啊 运动员到达终点线后
[05:24] throw their hands up in victory. 会高举双手庆祝胜利
[05:25] Exactly. Conversely, those who are timid or defensive 没错 与之相反 那些胆小或防御性强的人
[05:28] make themselves small. 会让自己更渺小
[05:30] They’ll slouch in their seats, 他们会缩在座位里
[05:31] cross their arms, their legs, 交叉双臂 双腿
[05:33] and actually what is really cool is, um– 其实最有意思的是…
[05:36] Hey. How you guys doing? 你们好吗
[05:37] – Good, good. – So far, so good. -很好 -还不错
[05:39] You know, just another day. 又是普通的一天
[05:43] Um, so, dinner tonight? Our usual spot? 今晚一起吃饭 老地方
[05:46] – You got it. – Good. -好的 -好
[05:50] Bye. 再见
[05:54] I will catch you guys later. 待会见
[06:00] Crossed arms. 双臂交叉
[06:01] – What? – Crossed arms. -什么 -双臂交叉
[06:05] – Sorry. – Hey, Daniel? -不好意思 -丹尼尔
[06:07] I need you to evaluate a potential organ recipient 我要你评估一名候选器官接受者的状况
[06:11] to see if she’s a candidate for transplant. 看看她是否能接受移植
[06:15] Her name’s Meghan Scott. 她叫梅根·斯科特
[06:16] LVAD. Still in SICU. 左心室辅助装置 还在外科监护室
[06:18] I know it’s delicate, 我知道时间很紧
[06:20] but if you could get it back to me by the end of the day? 但你能不能今天就给我个结果
[06:24] I will do my very best. 我会尽量
[06:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:27] Yeah. For two at 8:00 P.M. 嗯 八点钟两位
[06:30] Great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[06:33] Look at you, all smiles. 看你满面笑容的
[06:35] Hot date? 激情约会
[06:36] Surprise date. 惊喜约会
[06:38] I’m taking Nina to this French restaurant on Monroe, 我要带尼娜去门罗的法国餐厅
[06:40] – Cochon Volant Brasserie. – Nice. -蠢猪展翅餐馆 -真不错
[06:42] Actually, it’s Cochon Volant Brasserie. 其实是纯珍展翅餐厅
[06:45] Dr. Stohl. 斯托尔医生
[06:47] Personally, I prefer Alinea. 我个人更喜欢阿莉尼亚
[06:48] It’s American molecular gastronomy at its finest. 能做出美国最好的分子美食
[06:52] Highly ranked on the S.Pelligrino list. 在圣培露榜单上排名很高
[06:54] Didn’t realize you were back from your sabbatical already. 我还不知道你已经休假结束了
[06:56] Or that you spoke French. 也不知道你讲法语
[06:58] Enough to get by. 寒暄够了
[07:02] Something I can do for you, Dr. Stohl? 有什么需要我帮助的吗 斯托尔医生
[07:05] My “Sabbatical” Was a World Health Organization assignment. 我的”休假”是世界卫生组织指派的任务
[07:09] I advised nongovernmental emergency medical teams 我负责向民营应急医疗队提供建议
[07:12] on how best to respond and treat SODs. 如何最好的应对治疗SOD
[07:17] Sudden Onset Disasters. 突发性灾难
[07:20] We should sit down and talk about it. 我们应该好好聊一聊
[07:22] Sure. Sounds great. 好啊 听起来不错
[07:28] Who is that? 那是谁
[07:30] The troll. 巨怪
[07:32] Our beloved Chief of Emergency Medicine. 我们最爱的急诊科主任
[07:35] Okay. 好吧
[07:35] Talk about sudden onset disasters. 这才叫突发性灾难
[07:38] I’ve been sober almost three years. 我已经戒酒三年了
[07:41] It’s–it’s not been easy. 的确不容易
[07:43] Temptation never really goes away. 那种诱惑一直存在
[07:45] But you’ve done it, Mom. 但你成功了 妈妈
[07:48] Um, you been going to meetings? 你一直在去戒酒会吗
[07:50] Alcoholics Anonymous? I tried, 匿名戒酒会吗 我试过
[07:52] but the endless talk about hitting rock bottom– 但是那些人没完没了地说失败…
[07:55] I know it’s supposed to be cathartic, 我知道那本来是给我们宣泄的
[07:58] but it just put me in a worse mental space. 但那只会让我的精神状况更差
[08:03] So, no meetings, no therapy. 所以你没有参加戒酒会 也没有参加治疗
[08:05] Um, any relapses? 有酒瘾复发过吗
[08:08] Wow. Well, it’s remarkable that you’ve been able to stay sober. 你能坚持戒酒真的很了不起
[08:11] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[08:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:15] I–I started meditating 我开始冥想
[08:16] and setting small, achievable goals, 给自己定一个个能实现的小目标
[08:20] and of course, Bria. 当然了还多亏了布里亚
[08:23] The crew Mom used to hang with– 以前经常和妈妈一起的那帮人
[08:27] I helped her see they were bad influences. 我帮她看清楚了他们是一帮损友
[08:29] She dropped them all. 她和他们都断了联系
[08:30] No more bars, nightlife. 不去酒吧 不夜不归宿
[08:34] She’s a homebody now. 她现在很居家
[08:37] It’s senior year. Must be nice to have Mom home more. 今年你高三 妈妈多在家对你来说肯定也好多了
[08:40] – Is college in the picture? – Yes. -准备上大学吗 -当然
[08:43] But not right away. 但不打算马上申请
[08:45] We’ve agreed I’d take a year off before applying. 我们说好要等一年之后再申请
[08:53] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[08:54] A bit parched. 有点干
[09:01] I just–I just want this to be over. 我只是…我只是希望早点结束
[09:05] It’s just important that you understand that… 我们希望你能明白…
[09:08] this would be a life-changing event, the surgery, 这个手术会改变你一生
[09:11] and could really shake up your and Bria’s routine, 会完全改变你和布里亚的人生
[09:14] so it’s very important that you– 所以你必须要…
[09:17] you have a postsurgical plan in place. 你得有术后恢复计划
[09:20] I plan to keep doing what I’ve been doing. 我准备继续这样下去
[09:22] Going solo has worked. 一个人恢复很有用
[09:25] I need to make sure it keeps working. 我得确保这能一直有用
[09:34] What’s the status with the room change, Maggie? 换病房的事怎么样了 麦基
[09:35] These guys next-door to each other are like napalm. 那些隔壁的人就像汽油弹一样
[09:38] I’m working on it, Dr. Choi. 我在努力 崔医生
[09:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:49] Hey, man. Where you headed? 伙计 你去哪
[09:52] To grab a pop. 去买可乐
[09:54] Vending machine’s in the waiting room, that way. 自动贩卖机在那边的休息室
[09:57] So that’s how it’s gonna be? 你打算这么玩
[10:00] Whatever. 随便吧
[10:09] Hey, don’t let those ass-wipes get to you. 别被这些混蛋影响了
[10:12] Just trying to be tough guys. 他们只是装装样子
[10:14] No, Jeff. 不 杰夫
[10:16] It goes deeper. 没这么简单
[10:19] Not many families with the last name Choi where I grew up. 我的故乡姓崔的家族可不多
[10:22] Know the type all too well. 我太了解这些人了
[10:29] Dr. Manning, you’re going to Trauma 3. 曼宁医生 你去创伤科三号
[10:31] – Got it. – Ted Baylor. 21-year-old male. -好 -泰德·贝勒 21岁男性
[10:33] Friends found him in his dorm room 朋友发现他在寝室里
[10:35] hooked up to the Xbox and unresponsive. 拿着XBOX 失去了知觉
[10:37] Gave him fluids and oxygen in the field. 路上已经给他输液和输氧
[10:39] – Glucose level? – Blood sugar’s 800. -血糖水平 -血糖八百
[10:42] That’s sky-high. 突破天际
[10:43] See the train kept rolling without me. 看来没有我你们也没问题啊
[10:44] – Yep. – Welcome back. We missed you. -是啊 -欢迎回来 我们很想你
[10:48] All right. On my count. 听我口令
[10:50] One, two, three. 一二三
[10:54] Mr. Baylor? Mr. Baylor? 贝勒先生 贝勒先生
[10:56] – He’s out. Sternal? – Yep. -他晕过去了 胸腔问题吗 -是的
[11:01] There he is. 他醒了
[11:02] Mr. Baylor, do you know where you are? 贝勒先生 你知道你在哪吗
[11:04] Hospital. 医院
[11:05] Okay. He’s able to speak and protect his airway. 好的 他还能说话 保护他的气道
[11:08] Good breath sounds. Lungs are clear. 呼吸音不错 肺部也没问题
[11:10] Maintaining oxygen saturation. 维持氧饱和度
[11:12] All right, let’s keep him on the O2, 好的 氧气供应不要断
[11:13] bolus another liter of fluid, 给他挂点水
[11:14] and start an insulin drip. 准备注射胰岛素
[11:15] Labs? 要化验吗
[11:16] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[11:18] Likely diabetic ketoacidosis, 可能是糖尿病酮酸中毒
[11:19] so, CBC, CMP, VBG, 做下血常规 血液生化 静脉血糖
[11:22] hemoglobin, A1-C, and another Accu-Chek. 血红蛋白 糖化血红蛋白 还有末梢血糖检查
[11:25] For cardiac, troponin and an EKG. 检查下心脏 肌钙蛋白 做个心电图
[11:28] Nice job. 干得好
[11:33] Help! Help! 救命
[11:34] Something’s wrong! 出问题了
[11:35] I got it. What happened? 我来 怎么了
[11:39] What happened? 什么情况
[11:40] He was talking, and then his eyes rolled back. 他刚刚说话说着说着就两眼一翻
[11:42] I–I don’t– 我不…
[11:45] Got a pulse, but he can’t protect his airway. 还有脉搏 但他没法保护自己的气道
[11:47] We need to intubate. Draw up meds. 需要给他插管 准备好药物
[11:48] 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. 20毫克依托咪酯 100毫克司可林
[11:51] – Is he gonna be okay? – We’ll see. -他没事吧 -还不知道
[11:59] Hold the meds. 先别上药
[12:00] Don’t need them. No gag reflex. 不需要了 没有呕吐反射
[12:03] I’m in. Bag him. 插好了 上氧气
[12:05] Let’s get an OG tube down to decompress his stomach. 用口胃管给他的胃减压
[12:10] – Pupil’s blown. – Must have a head bleed. -瞳孔开始发散了 -头部一定有出血状况
[12:12] Page neurosurgery. We need a stat head CT. 呼叫神经外科 马上给他做脑部CT
[12:34] Dr. Manning, I presume? 我想你是曼宁医生吧
[12:36] I know. Corny. 好吧 挺老土的
[12:38] A little. But making jokes? Feeling better? 一点点 但你能开玩笑了 一定好些了吧
[12:41] Compared to before? 跟之前比吗
[12:42] I mean, it still feels like I got hit by a truck. 还是感觉很难受 像被卡车撞了似的
[12:46] What happened? 发生什么了
[12:47] Your body wasn’t producing enough insulin 你的身体没有产生足够的胰岛素
[12:49] to control your blood sugar, 来控制你的血糖
[12:51] so it spiked and it knocked you out. 血糖飚升 你也因此晕倒了
[12:53] – Is it diabetes? – Yes. -是糖尿病吗 -没错
[12:56] But the crisis period is over. 但危险期已经过了
[12:58] Your blood sugar levels are improving. 你的血糖水平正在恢复正常
[13:04] You okay? 你还好吗
[13:06] It’s just a little tender. 还是有一点痛
[13:08] Do you mind if I take a look? 介意我帮你看看吗
[13:17] Pain scale, one to ten? 疼痛级别 一到十你觉得是几
[13:19] 12. 十二
[13:20] Okay. 好吧
[13:21] How long has your stomach been hurting? 你胃痛有多久了
[13:24] A few days. 有几天了
[13:24] I mean, it’s winter break. 圣诞假期嘛
[13:26] Just more cheap beer and pizza than usual. 难免比平常多喝了点便宜啤酒多吃了点披萨
[13:31] I figured it was just indigestion. 我以为是消化不良
[13:32] Is it the diabetes? 居然是糖尿病吗
[13:35] No. 不
[13:38] Gallstones. 是胆结石
[13:41] I would like to run some additional blood tests 我想再做几次血检
[13:43] and get an MRCP, 和磁共振胰胆管造影
[13:44] a more detailed scan of your stomach, okay? 再给你的胃部详细扫描一下 好吗
[13:48] Is there anyone i can call for you? 有谁需要我帮你联系吗
[13:50] No. My dad’s on his way. 不用 我爸正在赶来
[13:51] All right. 好吧
[13:52] He had them. 他也有
[13:55] Gallstones. 胆结石
[13:57] They’re a fat person’s problem, aren’t they? 这是胖人会得的病对吗
[13:59] They are often tied to obesity. 通常这种病跟肥胖有关系
[14:01] Diabetes as well. 糖尿病也是
[14:03] But, you know, with lifestyle changes, 但是 如果生活方式改变
[14:04] these things are manageable. 这些病是可以控制的
[14:07] You mean like diet and exercise? 你是说节食和运动吗
[14:09] You’re only 21. 你才21岁
[14:11] It’d be easier than you think. 这比你想象的容易
[14:13] I’ll be back shortly. 我很快回来
[14:39] Massive hemorrhaging in his brain. 他头部有大量出血
[14:40] Trying to get the swelling under control. 他们正试图控制
[14:43] Decompressive craniectomy. 去骨瓣减压术
[14:45] Opening up the skull should relieve the pressure. 打开颅骨应该可以释放一些压力
[14:47] Yeah, but right before they put him under, 没错 但在他们麻醉他之前
[14:48] he had a Cushing’s reflex. 他还有库欣反射
[14:50] Dropped his heart rate, 之后他的心率开始下降
[14:52] and his BP went through the roof. 血压飚升
[14:54] Hang in, man. 坚持住 哥们儿
[15:06] Mm-hmm. Yeah. 是的
[15:11] All right, I’ll check. 好的 我会去查的
[15:13] Sure. Uh-huh. 当然 好的
[15:17] Everything okay? 没事吧
[15:18] Yeah. Why wouldn’t it be? 当然 能有什么事
[15:21] So, uh– so, Meghan Scott. 那么 梅根·斯科特
[15:24] I got to say I have some reservations. 我得说我有些保留
[15:27] But she’s three years sober and committed to staying clean. 但三年来她一直没沾酒 而且决心很大
[15:30] Yeah. Without a plan or strategy to avoid relapse. 没错 但是没有计划预防反复
[15:33] Addiction is never conquered. Only managed. 瘾是戒不掉的 只能靠控制
[15:35] But she’s got a support system in her daughter. 但她女儿给了她支持
[15:38] Bria’s involved. 布里亚也牵涉其中
[15:39] Maybe too involved. 也许她付出的太多了
[15:40] I mean, by delaying college, 推迟学业
[15:42] she is valuating her mother’s life over her own, 看来她妈的人生比她自己还要重要啊
[15:44] and as admirable as that may seem, 虽然看起来挺令人敬佩的
[15:46] it just doesn’t tend to last. 但是这不会长久的
[15:48] Meghan’s sick. It makes sense 梅根病了 她想照顾她
[15:50] that she’d want to take care of her. 这是人之常情
[15:51] There’s a very fine line between a healthy support system 健康的支持和不健康的依赖
[15:55] and an unhealthy dependence. 只有丝毫之差
[15:57] I mean, did you see during the evaluation 你有看到吗 在评估期间
[16:00] Meghan needed her daughter’s help to reach a glass of water 梅根需要她女儿帮她递水
[16:03] that was literally right in front of her? 而水就摆在她面前啊
[16:07] Look, it’s a gut-wrenching process, 听着 这是个很痛苦的过程
[16:09] and we just have to remember 我们只需要记住
[16:11] that we give Meghan a heart, 我们给了梅根一颗心脏
[16:14] we could be denying one to somebody 而我们本可以拒绝的
[16:16] who is just as deserving 从而给一个应得的
[16:19] and might have a better chance of success. 且有更高成功几率的人
[16:21] So Meghan’s a no? 所以梅根不行吗
[16:24] No, I didn’t say that. 不 我不是这个意思
[16:26] I just– 我只是
[16:28] I just want to sit with it a little longer. 我只是再想多考虑一下
[16:31] Okay. 好的
[16:35] That gallbladder’s really inflamed. 胆囊发炎情况十分严重
[16:37] It’s full of stones. 都是结石
[16:38] But it doesn’t look like any have dropped 但似乎没有发生胆结石脱落
[16:40] into the common bile duct. 进入总胆管的情况
[16:41] Oh, but it’s only a matter of time before one does 但是结石脱落是迟早的事
[16:43] and causes a major obstruction. 会导致总胆管严重阻塞
[16:44] Right. 有道理
[16:45] Well, play it safe, remove the gallbladder? 那就安全起见 把胆囊摘除
[16:47] Yes, except his latest labs. 可是看他最新的检查结果
[16:49] Calcium’s low. Amylase, lipase, white cells 钙离子指标偏低 而淀粉脂肪酶和白细胞
[16:52] are all through the roof. 指数却异常得高
[16:54] Gallstone pancreatitis. Man. 胆石性胰腺炎 天哪
[16:56] The swelling is really bad. 肿胀很严重
[17:01] Right now I think we should up his IV fluids 我觉得现在应该调高输液流量
[17:04] and start a course of IV nutrition. 并加输一瓶营养液
[17:07] Should buy him a few days, 应该能争取几天时间
[17:08] give his pancreas time to cool off. 让他的胰腺稳定一下
[17:09] – Good idea. – Good. -好主意 -好的
[17:12] What does this mean? 这是什么情况
[17:14] His pupils are nonreactive? 他的瞳孔没反应了
[17:20] The bleeding in Cyrus’s brain 塞勒斯的脑出血
[17:21] has caused significant injury. 导致了严重伤势
[17:23] Despite the surgeon’s best efforts, 尽管手术医生尽力了
[17:26] Cyrus has slipped into a persistent vegetative state. 塞勒斯还是进入了持续性植物人状态
[17:30] A coma? 昏迷了吗
[17:36] But he can wake up, no? 但是他能醒来 对不对
[17:39] It’s possible? 有可能醒来
[17:43] I’m sorry, but it’s more likely he stays like this 很遗憾 他很可能会保持这个状态
[17:45] or devolves to brain death. 或者发展成脑死亡
[17:49] That referee– 那个裁判…
[17:50] he should’ve stopped the fight earlier. 他应该早点叫停的
[17:52] Cyrus was dominant. 塞勒斯占了优势
[17:53] The crowd-they cheered for blood. 现场观众 激化了暴力气氛
[17:57] They wanted to see the Muslim boy get killed. 他们想看那个穆斯林男孩被杀
[18:20] All bundled up? 外套穿起来了啊
[18:22] You–you realize your pilomotor reflex is 你知不知道你的竖毛反射
[18:24] the first step towards frostbite? 是发展成冻疮的第一步
[18:26] Yeah. Something like that. 差不多吧
[18:27] So you know, I’ve been sitting on this for a while now, 我已经考虑了一段时间
[18:29] and, uh, it might sound silly, 虽然听起来有点傻
[18:32] but I believe if couples are good travel partners, 但是我觉得如果一对情侣能一起旅行
[18:35] then they have what it takes to have a future. 那他们在一起就能有未来
[18:40] So what do you think? 你觉得如何
[18:41] New Orleans? Drinks, food, music. 去新奥尔良 喝酒吃东西听音乐
[18:49] I– 我…
[18:51] “I sometimes imagine it was the other way around: “我有时候会想象反过来的情况”
[18:54] that Lisa was your wife and Natalie was mine.” “丽莎是你妻子 而娜塔莉是我的”
[18:58] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[18:59] I said that to Jeff. 我跟杰夫这么说过
[19:01] That’s why we all lost touch. 所以后来才都不联系了
[19:02] He didn’t want us to hang out anymore. 他不希望我们继续来往了
[19:06] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[19:08] Right when Lisa and I started to go sideways, 我跟丽莎之间出现问题的时候
[19:10] you and Jeff met me out at Twin Anchors 你跟杰夫约我去双锚酒吧
[19:12] for moral support. 想开导我
[19:13] Yeah. I remember. 我记得
[19:15] You were up at the bar ordering a round, 当时你去吧台点酒
[19:17] and I was looking at you, and I just said it. 我当时看着你 就那么脱口而出了
[19:19] Why? 为什么
[19:22] ‘Cause my marriage was falling apart 因为当时我的婚姻分崩离析
[19:23] and I was a little bit drunk, 而且当时我有点醉了
[19:24] and right at that moment, it was true. 因为在那一刻 那是我的真心话
[19:28] Jeff, of course, flipped out, 而杰夫当然直接气炸了
[19:30] and I mean, if you weren’t there, 要不是当时你在场
[19:32] it might’ve gotten ugly. 场面可能会很难看
[19:33] And you’re just telling me this now? 可你现在才告诉我
[19:35] I know. I should’ve told you this morning when you asked. 是啊 今天早上你问起的时候我就该说的
[19:36] This morning? 今早
[19:38] How about when you showed up as a med student? 你作为医学生出现的时候就该说吧
[19:41] Or before we slept together, 或者在我们上床之前
[19:42] or before I let you into my life? 甚至在我决定了解你之前
[19:45] Unbelievable. 简直不可理喻
[19:56] Setting up grocery delivery. 正在安排送杂货
[19:58] Farewell, supermarket temptations. 再见了 超市的诱惑
[20:00] Well, that’s a good first step. 这是个不错的开始
[20:01] Mm-hmm. You know there’s some great 其实有些手机应用
[20:02] apps for tracking calories too. 能够记录卡路里
[20:04] That’s way down the line. I mean, 我以后可能会考虑
[20:06] after I get a handle on GMOs, gluten, 得等我搞清楚转基因食物 谷蛋白
[20:08] organic versus farm-fresh. 有机食品和新鲜时蔬
[20:10] I–it’s why I like fast food. It’s simple. 所以我才喜欢快餐 很简单
[20:13] You know what? Why don’t I page the hospital’s nutritionist, 这样吧 我打给医院的营养师
[20:15] have her come in for a consult? 让她过来帮你咨询下吧
[20:19] You okay? 你还好吗
[20:21] I’ve just been feeling a little bit short of breath, and– 我感觉有点喘不过气
[20:24] Just come on now? 刚开始的吗
[20:26] A couple minutes ago. 几分钟前
[20:28] Is it a reaction to all the meds, or– 是由于药物影响吗 还是…
[20:31] No. They’re just sparking your immune system. 不会 药物只是增强你的免疫系统
[20:33] It shouldn’t affect your breathing. 不应该影响到你的呼吸
[20:35] Sit up for me? 你坐起来我看看
[20:43] Lungs are clear. Is the extra oxygen helping? 肺腔很干净 多加点氧气有用吗
[20:46] No, not really. 没什么效果
[20:47] Will? Will, I need a hand. 威尔 威尔 我需要帮助
[20:50] Stat portable chest X-ray. 马上拿一台移动胸透机来
[20:53] – What’s going on? – Blood sugar’s normal. -怎么了 -血糖指数正常
[20:54] White cells, amylase, lipase-they’re all down. 白细胞 淀粉脂肪酶含量都降下来了
[20:57] Everything’s good, except now he can’t breathe. 情况很好 只是他无法呼吸
[20:58] What’s happening? 什么情况
[21:00] Your blood pressure and oxygen levels keep dropping, 你的血压和血氧含量一直在下降
[21:03] so we’re gonna take a chest X-ray 我们做一下胸腔透视
[21:04] to try to figure out why. 看看是什么原因
[21:12] Mass in the lung. 肺部有肿瘤
[21:19] I’m hearing a rub. 听到有摩擦声
[21:20] It wasn’t there before. 本来没有的
[21:21] All right. Let’s get an echo. 好 来做个超声心动图
[21:23] I can’t breathe. 我喘不过气了
[21:24] O2 keeps dropping. Switching to a full face mask. 血氧量持续下降 换成氧气面罩
[21:33] Pericardial effusion. 心包积液
[21:35] What does that mean? 什么意思
[21:36] Keep this on. 继续戴着
[21:37] There’s fluid built up around your heart. 你的心脏周围出现了渗液
[21:38] It’s constricting it from beating. 导致心脏跳动困难
[21:40] Bolus another liter of fluid. 再吊个瓶
[21:41] – Get 125mg Solu-Medrol IV and a Levophed drip. – Yes, Doctor. -125毫克甲强龙注射剂和勒威菲特注射液 -好
[21:45] Page Dr. Rhodes. We need to tap this fluid off his heart. 呼叫罗德斯医生 得去除这些积液
[21:48] Five minutes ago he was getting better, 五分钟前他还在好转
[21:50] and now he’s sicker than when he came in. 而现在却比刚送来时病得更重了
[22:20] Okay. 好了
[22:27] So the fluid’s from acute pericarditis. 积液是由急性心包炎引起的
[22:30] Stemming from the mass in his lungs. 肺部肿瘤引起的
[22:32] Drain’s a temporary fix, 引流只能是权宜之计
[22:33] but his heart is really struggling. 但他的心脏状况很不乐观
[22:35] CT chest will show exactly what we’re dealing with. 胸部CT扫描会准确反映病情的
[22:39] He presented with hyperglycemia 他有多糖症的征状
[22:41] and gallstone pancreatitis. 此外还有胆石性胰腺炎
[22:42] There was absolutely no evidence of a heart problem. 完全没有任何心脏有问题的迹象
[22:47] My time with Dr. Downey, now Dr. Latham 我跟唐尼医生和莱瑟医生这么久
[22:49] the one constant: 有一点始终没变
[22:50] cardiac events can strike without warning. 心脏问题总是毫无预警 猝不及防
[22:56] Thought he was on the mend. 我还以为他好转了
[22:58] So did I. 我也这么想
[23:00] Look. About earlier– 关于之前…
[23:02] – Dr. Manning? – Yeah? -曼宁医生 -怎么了
[23:04] Ted’s father has arrived. 泰德的父亲来了
[23:06] I can fill him in. 我可以和他说下病情
[23:07] No. I’ll do it. 不用 我来吧
[23:13] Hi. Dr. Manning. 您好 我是曼宁医生
[23:30] Okay. 好了
[23:32] Hard part’s done. 最疼的部分过去了
[23:33] Big muscle bleeder down deep. 主要的肌肉出血处比较深
[23:35] Stick tying it now. 现在就给你缝合
[23:45] The A-rab, 那个阿拉伯人
[23:48] Cyrus. 塞勒斯
[23:51] You wheeled him out of here, but he never came back. 你们把他推出去了 但是他再也没回来
[23:54] What happened? 他怎么了
[23:58] Turn for the worse. 恶化了
[23:59] He knew the risk when he stepped inside the cage. 他走上拳台时就知道这其中的风险
[24:03] It’s the cost of doing business. 干这一行 就得付出代价
[24:08] Shower and change the dressing every day. 每天坚持清洗换纱布
[24:10] It’ll take at least two to three weeks to heal. 至少两到三周之后就痊愈了
[24:14] Pack the wound. 包扎伤口
[24:18] Get him out of here. 给他办出院
[24:21] Bulky, swollen lymph nodes 淋巴结肿胀膨大
[24:23] and a clear primary mass 而且在右肺下叶
[24:26] in the right lower lobe of the lung. 有边界清晰的大型肿块
[24:28] Non-small cell lung cancer? 非小细胞性肺癌
[24:31] The biopsy results are pending, 活检结果还没出来
[24:32] but I’m almost certain they’ll confirm it. 但我基本确定会确诊的
[24:36] I’m gonna talk to Dr. Latham about surgical options. 我去和莱瑟医生讨论下手术事宜
[24:39] All right. I’ll consult with oncology, 好 我去找肿瘤科会诊
[24:40] get their opinion as well. 也听听他们的意见
[24:42] Yeah. 行
[24:44] Sorry, Nat. 很遗憾 小娜
[24:45] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[24:49] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[24:52] speak with you a second? 能说句话吗
[24:53] – What’s up? – Yeah, so, my– -什么事 -是这样 我…
[24:54] my heart patient Meghan Scott– 我那心脏病人梅根·斯科特
[24:56] I hadn’t heard anything, 没听见她有什么消息
[24:57] so is there something going on with the transplant eval? 所以移植评估有什么新进展吗
[25:01] Well, I know you know that we’re not supposed 我知道你很清楚我们不应该
[25:02] to be talking about this, but unofficially, 讨论这些事 但私下告诉你
[25:04] her history of addiction makes her very high risk. 她的成瘾史让她具有很高风险
[25:07] Wh– I understand her history, 我知道她的过往
[25:09] but we’re talking about her future here. 可我们现在在谈的是她的未来
[25:12] Well, her future’s precisely the issue. 关键问题就是她的未来啊
[25:15] I’m sorry, Dr. Rhodes, but the– 抱歉 罗德斯医生 但是
[25:17] the clearance process– it’s unforgiving. 但是审查程序 容忍度非常低
[25:18] No, no, no, no. Dr. Charles, you spent what, 不是不是 查尔斯医生 你也仅仅
[25:20] All of an hour with her? 跟她聊了一小时吧
[25:22] I’ve known Meghan and her daughter Bria for months now. 我认识梅根和她女儿布里亚已经几个月了
[25:25] You’ve known her within a controlled environment. 你是在受控环境下认识她的
[25:27] The invasive surgery, 开刀手术
[25:29] the powerful opiates for pain management, 使用鸦片制剂的止痛措施
[25:31] the rigorous medication schedule, 严格的用药日程
[25:33] the constant check-ups 和接连不断的检查
[25:34] to make sure she’s not rejecting the organ. 确保她不会排斥植入器官
[25:35] So you’re gonna seal her fate with a checklist, then? 所以你拿着个检查清单就确定了她的命运了吗
[25:40] She doesn’t get a heart, she dies. 她得不到心脏移植就会死
[25:41] She’s looking at six months, maybe a year. 她只有半年 最多一年的寿命了
[25:43] Do you honestly think that I don’t know that? 你真的以为我不知道这些吗
[25:47] Someone’s got to make the tough decisions here, Dr. Rhodes. 决定再难做 也要有人来做 罗德斯医生
[25:50] I’d thank you to let me do my job. 希望你不要干扰我的工作
[26:00] Amniotic fluid level looks okay. 羊水指标看起来正常
[26:02] Same with nuchal translucency. 颈半透明度也正常
[26:05] Fetal heart rate is 180, nice and strong. 胎儿心率180 健康强劲
[26:08] Aw, yeah, that’s a boy. 太好了 好小子
[26:11] What’s up, little man? Already looking like a linebacker. 你好啊小伙子 是块当后卫的料
[26:15] she looks like a scientist to me. 我倒觉得她是个科学家
[26:20] Dr. Lee? Something wrong? 李医生 怎么了
[26:24] At 12 weeks, optimal crown chin length is 26 millimeters. 12周胎儿下巴到头顶的最佳宽度应该是26毫米
[26:28] Your fetal measurement is 23. 而你的胎儿是23毫米
[26:30] Is that still within the normal range? 在正常范围内吗
[26:32] Yes, but on the low end. 在是在 不过还是偏低
[26:34] Something we need to keep an eye on. 应该密切关注这一点
[26:35] Low measurement– what does it mean? 数值过低意味着什么
[26:37] The main concern is anencephaly, 主要是有发育成无脑儿的风险
[26:40] a neural tube defect that can cause the brain 神经管畸形会导致大脑
[26:42] to develop abnormally. 发育不正常
[26:45] Is it because of my TB meds? 是因为我的肺结核药物吗
[26:48] Possibly. We can’t really know for sure. 有可能 但还不能确定
[27:00] She said the TB meds could possibly be affecting the baby. 她说肺结核药物可能会影响孩子发育
[27:03] That doesn’t mean– 这并不意味着…
[27:04] I know. 我知道
[27:06] But what if they are? 但如果真的有影响呢
[27:09] You can’t stop taking them. 你不能断药啊
[27:11] So, where does that leave us? 所以 我们该怎么办
[27:15] Look. You’re 12 weeks. 你看 你才怀了12周
[27:18] If we’re considering– 如果我们考虑…
[27:19] We’re not. 不考虑
[27:20] April, 艾普尔
[27:21] it’s not what I want either, 我也不想这样
[27:23] but if your health is in question, 但如果这危及到你的健康
[27:25] the quality of life of our baby is threatened, I– 危及到我们孩子的生活质量 那我
[27:29] we need to understand 我们必须要明白
[27:31] this gets riskier, more complicated after 14 weeks. 等过了14周 情况会更危险 更复杂
[27:35] Tate, I am Catholic. 塔特 我是天主教徒
[27:38] April, it’s my baby too. 艾普尔 这也是我的孩子
[27:40] Don’t I at least get to discuss this? 难道我还没有发言权了吗
[27:41] We are not terminating this pregnancy. 我不会堕胎的
[27:52] So how long would I have to do chemo for? 所以我需要做多久的化疗
[27:55] That’s up to the oncologist. 这得让肿瘤科医生来定了
[27:57] Generally, it’s given in cycles between one and four weeks long 一般来说一个疗程为期一到四周
[28:00] followed by a period of rest. 然后休息一段时间
[28:01] How many cycles? 要几个疗程
[28:04] On average, four to six. 平均四到六个
[28:06] What about side effects? The Internet lists thousands. 那副作用呢 网上列了几千种
[28:09] It all depends on how Ted’s body reacts. 这完全取决于泰德的身体反应
[28:11] But yes, the side effects can add up. 但是确实 副作用有很多
[28:14] And because of the gallstone pancreatitis, 而且因为胆石性胰腺炎
[28:17] they may even be exacerbated. 副作用可能还会加剧
[28:20] Well, all of this sounds awful. 听上去很糟糕
[28:22] what am I looking at with surgery? 如果手术会怎么样
[28:24] Removal of the mass via thoracotomy. 通过胸廓切开术清除肿瘤
[28:27] I’ll open your chest and peel away the growth 我会打开你的胸腔 移除肿瘤
[28:30] from whatever it’s attached to. 不管它长在哪里
[28:33] But my pancreatitis– a few–a few hours ago 但是我的胆囊炎 几个…几个小时前
[28:35] it was too dicey for gallbladder surgery. 做胆囊手术还很危险
[28:37] How is it okay with all of this? 现在怎么又可以了
[28:38] Your cardiac function is compromised. 你的心脏功能受损
[28:41] Preventing heart failure has to be our chief concern. 我们的首要任务是预防心脏衰竭
[28:45] Dad, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 爸爸 我不知道我该怎么办
[28:46] I feel like if I make the wrong decision right now 我感觉如果我现在做错了决定
[28:49] I’m gonna– I’m gonna die. 我就会…我就会死
[28:52] Do you need an answer right now? 你们现在就要答案吗
[28:53] Ted, look, I understand this is all overwhelming, 泰德 我理解这个决定很艰难
[28:58] but you’re very sick. 但你病得很重
[28:59] The sooner we start fighting back– 我们越早开始反击…
[29:01] Emergency radiation. 应急性放疗
[29:03] Yeah, a single dose intended only to stabilize 是的 只做一次 目的在于稳定
[29:07] the mass in your lung. 你肺里的肿瘤
[29:08] It’ll give the pancreatitis a few more days to heal, 这样能多争取几天时间让胰腺炎减轻
[29:10] and it’ll give you and your dad more time 也能给你和你爸爸多一点时间
[29:12] to decide on a treatment. 决定疗法
[29:14] And if I still choose surgery after, 如果之后我还是选择手术
[29:16] it’ll be safer, right? 也会更安全一点 对吗
[29:18] Theoretically, yes. 理论上是这样
[29:19] When can I do it? The radiation. 我什么时候能做 放疗
[29:22] Today. I will set it up with the radiation oncologist. 今天 我会安排放疗的专家
[29:33] You gonna just stand there staring, or are you gonna come in? 你准备就站在那里看着还是想进来
[29:35] I can’t get this frickin’ coffee ring off of– 我擦不掉这个讨厌的咖啡印…
[29:40] what’s on your mind? 你想说什么
[29:42] I know you have reservations, 我知道你有预约
[29:44] but I’ve been reading 但我一直在看
[29:45] about how others have managed addiction 其他人是怎么通过非主流的方式
[29:47] in unorthodox ways. 控制成瘾的
[29:50] There’s meditation. Meghan already does that. 可以冥想 梅根已经在做了
[29:53] Predicting your weak spots. 预测你的弱点
[29:54] She’s cut off friends that were bad influences. 她还跟有负面影响的朋友断绝往来
[29:58] The problem with these techniques is 这些方法的问题在于
[29:59] that they’re all solo endeavors. 他们都是各自努力
[30:01] What Meghan needs is the support of a sober community. 梅根需要的是戒瘾协会的支持
[30:04] But she’s been successful without one. 但没有他们她也很成功
[30:06] And she’s got Bria, 她有布里亚
[30:07] all the reason in the world to stay sober. 这是她戒酒的主要原因
[30:09] Won’t be enough. 还不够
[30:11] I’ve been treating addiction for over 20 years. 我治疗成瘾已经超过二十年
[30:13] And trust me. I know of what I speak. 相信我 我知道我在说什么
[30:19] My brother lost his battle with addiction about 14 years ago. 大概十四年前我弟弟输掉了他的战斗
[30:24] I am sorry. 对不起
[30:26] I want Meghan to succeed just as badly as you do. 我跟你一样希望梅根成功
[30:31] But I look at her, and I– 但每当我看着她 我…
[30:34] I see my little brother. 我就能看到我弟弟
[30:37] He tried to do it solo too. It just doesn’t work. 他也试过独自战斗 但就是不行
[30:41] And I can’t in good conscience recommend her 如果没有一个确定而充分的理由
[30:43] to the Transplant Committee 让她有机会成功
[30:45] without one good, solid, clinical reason 我就不能问心无愧地把她
[30:48] that might give her a chance to succeed. 推荐给移植委员会
[30:51] I’ve been looking for it. Just–I just can’t find it. 我一直在找 但…但就是找不到
[30:58] Okay. 好吧
[31:10] Okay to discharge the asthmatic in Treatment 2? 可以让二号治疗室的气喘患者出院了吗
[31:14] Yeah. Prednisone and albuterol scrips are with the clerk. 行 泼尼松和舒喘灵的处方已经给配药室了
[31:19] They’ve been going for the last several hours, 他们已经这样好几个小时了
[31:21] trading places. 一直换位置
[31:24] They believe prayer can bring him out. 他们相信祷告能救他回来
[31:35] What are you doing over here? 你来干什么
[31:37] I just, um– 我…
[31:40] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[31:41] You’ve been discharged. Go home. 你可以出院了 回家去
[31:43] You’re showing your face around here? 你还敢出现在这里
[31:45] You bet a second on that. 你还敢来
[31:47] Is he gonna wake up? 他会醒吗
[31:48] Like you care. You did this to him. Murderer! 你在乎吗 这是你干的 凶手
[31:51] It’s not my fault. We b–we both wanted to win. 这不是我的错 我们都…我们都想赢
[31:54] – Go home, Ricky. – God will punish you. -回家吧 里基 -上帝会惩罚你的
[31:56] You will burn in hell! 你会受地狱之火
[31:57] Aamir! 阿米尔
[32:00] Enough. 够了
[32:14] Come. 来
[32:17] Pray with us. 跟我们一起祷告
[32:22] I’m s– 对…
[32:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[32:49] – Dr. Halstead, a moment. – Yeah? -霍斯特德医生 等一下 -怎么
[32:51] Dr. Manning’s patient Ted Baylor– 曼宁医生医生的病人泰德·贝勒
[32:53] I understand surgery was proposed, 我知道你们提议过手术
[32:55] but that radiation will be tried first. 但还是要先尝试放疗
[32:57] As a short-term measure. 作为短期疗法
[32:59] Yeah, well, it’s the size of the mass that’s killing him. 是的 但真正危及他生命的是肿瘤大小
[33:02] Radiation only stalls its growth. 放疗只能拖延它的生长
[33:03] It doesn’t– doesn’t shrink it. 而不会…而不会让它缩小
[33:05] Well, Dr. Manning’s opinion and mine 曼宁医生和我的意见是
[33:06] is that radiation is a much safer option right now. 现在放疗是一个更为安全的选择
[33:09] Well, you’re the attending. Keep me posted. 你是主治医师 随时向我汇报进度
[33:20] Hey, Daniel, I haven’t gotten your report on Meghan Scott. 丹尼尔 我还没有收到梅根·斯科特的报告
[33:24] How’s it going? 怎么样了
[33:25] Still dotting the Is, crossing the Ts. 还在研究各个细节
[33:27] You know, I know these evaluations are difficult, 我知道这些评估很棘手
[33:30] but if you’re looking for something and not finding it, 但如果你想找什么可就是找不到
[33:32] maybe it’s not there. 也许它根本不存在
[33:35] I said I’d have it for you before the end of the day, 我说过我今天之内会给你
[33:36] and I will. 我会的
[33:40] Okay. 好吧
[33:46] From now on, clean nutrition, 现在开始 均衡营养
[33:48] lots of cardio, 常做有氧运动
[33:49] diet and exercise. 节食和运动
[33:51] My dad, too. 我爸爸也是
[33:52] That’s the enthusiasm I was hoping to hear. 这才是我想听到的热情
[33:55] I’m getting a second chance. 我很快就能有第二次机会
[33:57] I’m not wasting a day of it. 我一天都不想浪费
[33:59] Good for you. 这很好
[34:02] Okay, let’s do this. 好 我们开始吧
[34:13] Natalie, hey. 娜塔莉
[34:17] I am so sorry that I didn’t say something sooner. 真的对不起我没有早一点告诉你
[34:21] I was afraid I’d lose you. 我是担心失去你
[34:24] Say something, please. 拜托你说句话
[34:29] I was terrified to move on from Jeff. 我很害怕忘记杰夫
[34:33] Even more afraid to get involved with you, 更害怕跟你纠缠不清
[34:35] my husband’s best friend. 因为你是我丈夫的挚交
[34:38] And yet I thought there is no one 但是我觉得杰夫
[34:40] Jeff would approve of me being in a relationship with 肯定最同意让我
[34:43] more than you. 跟你在一起
[34:45] And you let me think that. 是你让我那么想的
[34:46] He’s coding! I need help! 他快不行了 我需要帮助
[34:49] – What happened? – He just dropped. -怎么回事 -他不行了
[34:50] Take over compressions. 你来按压
[34:51] – Got it. I got it. I got it. – No pulse. V fib. -来了来了 -没有脉搏 室颤
[34:53] – Charge 200. – Charging. -充电至200焦 -充电
[34:57] Hold compressions. 停止按压
[34:59] Clear. 离手
[35:03] Resume compressions. 继续按压
[35:04] Another milligram epi. Charge to 300. 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 充电至300
[35:06] Charging. 充电
[35:08] Hold compressions. 停止按压
[35:09] Clear. 离手
[35:16] Asystole. 心脏停搏
[35:22] You gonna call it? 要宣布死亡吗
[35:26] Time of death 17:32. 死亡时间17点32分
[36:03] He was dead before the first alarm even went off. 警报发出前他就已经死了
[36:06] C.O.D. Tumor lysis syndrome. 死因是肿瘤溶解综合征
[36:08] No way. 不可能
[36:09] You know, the radiation was supposed to stabilize the mass. 放疗应该稳定肿瘤的
[36:13] Instead it caused it to burst. 但是却导致肿瘤破裂了
[36:17] I might as well have just given Ted a lethal injection, 我就相当于给泰德注射死刑了
[36:19] because that is essentially what happened. 因为实际就是那样
[36:21] Natalie, this is not on you. 娜塔莉 这不怪你
[36:24] There are no predictors for tumor lysis syndrome. 谁也没想到会出现肿瘤溶解综合征
[36:26] It is monumentally rare– 这极其罕见
[36:28] even more so in young people. 在年轻人中更甚
[36:30] And the few times that it does occur, 医学史上出现的为数不多的几次
[36:32] overwhelmingly, it’s a reaction to chemo, 也都是因为化疗反应不良
[36:34] not radiation. 而不是放疗
[36:35] It still feels like I missed something. 我还是觉得我好想错过了什么
[36:37] Well, you didn’t. 你没有
[36:39] No doctor sees gallstone pancreatitis with diabetes 没有医生看到糖尿病人胆石性胰腺炎
[36:42] and thinks volatile cancerous chest mass. 会想到不稳定的胸部癌细胞出现
[36:43] And yet here it is. 可是就是出现了
[36:54] Ted’s death is not your fault. 泰德的死不怪你
[37:03] 《古兰经》 恶行的报应只会是同样的恶 但是真主会奖赏宅心仁厚之人 真主不爱做坏事的人
[37:11] You just get good news or bad news? 你刚收到好消息还是坏消息
[37:15] My coma patient– 我昏迷的病人
[37:17] this morning, he mentioned a Qur’an verse: 今天早上他提到了《古兰经》中的一句话
[37:20] Surah Al shura 40. 出自苏拉恕拉40章
[37:24] “The recompense of an evil deed 恶行的报应
[37:26] “Can only be an evil equal to it; 只会是同样的恶
[37:30] “But whoever pardons and makes reconciliation, 但是真主会奖赏
[37:36] their reward is due from God.” 宅心仁厚之人
[37:42] In the psych world, it’s called complementarity. 精神世界中 这叫报
[37:47] You know, kindness begets kindness. 善有善报
[37:48] Hostility, hostility. 恶有恶报
[37:52] Yeah. 对
[37:54] An hour ago, those two hated each other, 一小时前那两个人憎恨彼此
[37:57] but then his father extends a hand. 但后来他父亲主动握手言和
[37:59] Dr. Charles calls it “Flipping the script.” 查尔斯医生称之为”剧情翻转”
[38:04] Don’t know if I could’ve done it. 我不知道我能不能做到
[38:06] Yeah. Not many people can. 没错 能做到的人并不多
[38:40] Okay, what is with you? 你怎么了
[38:43] No invitation to sit down? 不邀请我坐吗
[38:45] Usually I can’t sneak past you. 一般我可是逃不过你的
[38:47] I’m just a little preoccupied. 我只是在想东西
[38:48] I–I got to figure something out fast, and I’m at a roadblock, 我得快点想明白一件事 但遇到了障碍
[38:52] and I can’t find my way around it. 我无法清除这个障碍
[38:53] Okay. I-I will leave you to it. 好吧 我不打扰你了
[39:01] If you’re going through hell, keep going. 如果你在经历地狱 一定要坚持
[39:03] Isn’t that what you always taught me? 你不是一直这么教我吗
[39:05] Well, technically it was Winston Churchill, but– 严格来说那是温斯顿·丘吉尔说的 但是…
[39:07] Well, still, it’s never let me down. 那句话一直对我很受用
[39:12] Good. 好
[39:25] Mom. 妈妈
[39:28] You’re recommending Meghan 你要把梅根
[39:30] to the hospital’s Transplant Committee. 推荐给医院的移植委员会
[39:33] Well, what happened? 为什么你改变了想法
[39:35] Well, if you must know, 如果你真想知道
[39:38] a member of my junior staff 是我的一个下属
[39:39] drew my attention to the fact that, um, 让我注意到了一个事实
[39:42] I was so focused on her risk factors 我太专注于她承受的风险
[39:45] that I was blind to the one personality trait 所以忽略了一个我已故的弟弟
[39:47] that my late brother did not have. 没有的人格特点
[39:51] What? 什么
[39:52] Grit. 毅力
[39:54] One’s ability to persevere 一个人在障碍面前
[39:56] in the face of obstacles-a clean clinical reason. 坚持的能力 这也是明确的临床原因
[40:00] I mean, the stressors are still there, 虽然压力还在
[40:02] as are significant future challenges, 未来的一些重大挑战也在
[40:04] but I like to think that the determination 但是我觉得是她的决心
[40:07] that’s kept her clean the past three years 让她平安度过了三年
[40:09] is gonna help her go the distance. 这也会继续帮她走以后的路
[40:16] What made you think of grit? 是什么让你想到了毅力
[40:21] Fatherhood. 父亲的天性
[40:31] Rough one today, huh? 今天很难熬啊
[40:33] To say the least. 这么说真委婉
[40:35] Well, not to pile on, 你不要压力更大
[40:36] but Dr. Stohl just informed me that he’d like to use your case 但是斯托尔医生刚通知我 他想用你的病例
[40:40] for the next Morbidity and Mortality Review, 作为下一期《发病率与死亡率评论》的主题
[40:43] trace your steps. 追踪你的治疗步骤
[40:44] An M&M? Oh, my God. 发到《评论》上 天啊
[40:47] Well, it’s not an inquisition. It’s just a learning tool 这不是责难你 只是为了帮助
[40:50] for the medical staff. 医务人员学习
[40:52] You tell Dr. Stohl that? 你告诉斯托尔医生的吗
[40:55] Okay, night. 好吧 晚安
[40:57] All righty. Good night. 好 晚安
[41:13] What now? 又怎么了
[41:15] Can’t kick me out of here too. 你不能把我也赶出这里
[41:17] I’m not here to do that. 我不是来赶你的
[41:20] I was thinking 我在想
[41:22] we got off to a rough start. 我们没有开个好头
[41:25] Let me make it up to you. 让我补偿你吧
[41:48] Two beers. My tab. 两杯啤酒 记在我账上
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme