时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Have you seen this person? | 你见过他吗 |
[00:08] | His name is Danny. | 他叫丹尼 |
[00:13] | – He maybe found a shelter. – Maybe. | -他可能找了个收容所 -可能吧 |
[00:15] | Or he could be riding the train all night to stay warm. | 也可能整夜都在火车上避寒 |
[00:19] | Ethan, if you’re trying to make me feel better, | 伊森 如果你想让我感觉好一点 |
[00:20] | – It’s not gonna work. – I’m not. | -这样是不行的 -我没有 |
[00:22] | I’m just saying, we can’t look everywhere, | 我是说 我们不能找遍所有角落 |
[00:24] | and it’s time to go to work. | 该回去工作了 |
[00:25] | Well, you go ahead. I’m gonna keep looking. | 你回去吧 我继续找 |
[00:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:31] | – Excuse me? – Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. | -不好意思 -莎拉 莎拉 |
[00:39] | Lower Wacker is much more popular this time of year. | 每年这时候更多流浪汉会选择瓦克尔街地下车道 |
[00:42] | We’ll check it out tonight after our shift. | 我们今晚下班就去看看 |
[00:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | You ordered a pat platter | 你点了个拼盘 |
[00:56] | – and sweet breads? – Yeah. | -还有甜面包吗 -对 |
[00:58] | Pathologists love organ meats. | 病理学家喜欢器官肉 |
[01:00] | You recognize that’s weird, right? | 你不觉得很诡异吗 |
[01:03] | Ah, I think it’s a vitamin D thing. | 应该是跟维生素D相关 |
[01:04] | We don’t get much sunshine. | 我们平时又很少晒太阳 |
[01:07] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:10] | – Hey, what’s up? – Morning. | -好啊 -早 |
[01:12] | Big moving in party tonight, huh? | 今晚要开欢迎新舍友大派对吗 |
[01:13] | Evite wouldn’t lie. | 你要来啊 |
[01:15] | Yeah, well, we’ll be there. | 好啊 我们会去的 |
[01:17] | So how’s it been so far, living together? | 住一起感觉如何 |
[01:20] | Only a couple days, but so far so good. | 刚住了几天 目前为止还不错 |
[01:23] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[01:24] | Oh, I heard there’s a giant whole foods across the street. | 听说对面有一家很大的全食超市 |
[01:26] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[01:28] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[01:31] | Good. | 真好 |
[01:32] | Well, I’m really happy for you guys. | 我为你们高兴 |
[01:35] | Doctor Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[01:37] | – Treatment 6. – Got it. | -第六治疗室 -明白 |
[01:40] | You and Dr. Shore better be the real deal. | 你和肖尔医生最好是来真的 |
[01:42] | I am bringing a chateau pichon 2005. | 我会带一瓶05碧尚男爵的酒过去 |
[01:45] | Great, wine spritzers. | 太好了 汽酒最棒 |
[01:47] | Don’t you dare. Treatment 1. | 别乱讲 第一治疗室 |
[01:51] | Hey, uh, did you get those lab results yet? | 你拿到化验结果了吗 |
[01:53] | They just came in. | 刚过来 |
[01:56] | Want me to come with you? | 要我和你一起吗 |
[01:58] | Um, I think I better do this myself. | 我还是自己来吧 |
[02:00] | Okay, just tell her if she needs anything I’m here. | 好吧 告诉她如果需要什么就找我 |
[02:12] | Don’t come too close. | 别和我靠太近 |
[02:18] | My TB’s become active. | 我的肺结核发作了 |
[02:21] | The spot on your lung’s a half a centimeter larger. | 你肺上的斑点扩大了半厘米 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:28] | I took my meds. | 我按时吃药 |
[02:29] | I didn’t overexert. I-I just don’t get it. | 也没有过度劳累 我真搞不懂 |
[02:32] | Thing is, um, that’s not all. | 不 不是这样 |
[02:35] | This– | 这个… |
[02:36] | – Here, just–just read it. – Come on, Noah. | -给 你看看吧 -拜托 诺亚 |
[02:38] | Just– just read it. | 看看吧 |
[02:45] | Wait… | 等等… |
[02:50] | I’m pregnant? | 我怀孕了吗 |
[02:57] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[03:09] | Is it just me, or these Santas seem | 只有我这么觉得吗 怎么每年 |
[03:11] | – to come out earlier every year? – Right? | -圣诞装饰都提早挂出来 -是吧 |
[03:14] | The psych nurse station | 见鬼的护士站 |
[03:15] | still has their halloween decorations up? | 还挂着万圣节装饰呢 |
[03:19] | Any Thanksgiving plans? | 感恩节有计划吗 |
[03:21] | Taking Robin out for some sushi. | 带罗宾去吃寿司 |
[03:23] | Good, so the two of you are spending some time together? | 真好 你们俩要一起过了吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:27] | Here and there. Yeah. | 算是这样 |
[03:29] | Doing great, you know? I mean, such a great kid. | 挺好的 是个好孩子 |
[03:32] | But you know how it is. | 但其实 |
[03:33] | You don’t really worry about them. | 你真正担心的并不是他们 |
[03:34] | You worry about the people they surround themselves with. | 担心的是他们身边的人 |
[03:37] | Sounds like someone in particular. | 似乎意有所指 |
[03:39] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[03:43] | Oh, I guess there’s this one guy. | 有这么一个人 |
[03:44] | You know, a great–great fella. I mean, we work together. | 是个好人 我们一起工作 |
[03:47] | Terrific surgeon. | 很棒的外科医生 |
[03:49] | But he’s got these family issues, man. | 但他家庭有问题 |
[03:52] | Big family issues, | 很有问题 |
[03:53] | and obviously with Robin’s family history, | 再加上罗宾的家族历史 |
[03:55] | it just can all | 可能 |
[03:58] | turn into a bit of a powder keg. | 就演变得有点危险了 |
[04:00] | Have you spoken to her about this? | 你和她谈过了吗 |
[04:03] | No. | 没有 |
[04:05] | So you’re just keeping it all to yourself? | 你只是自己瞎担心吗 |
[04:08] | Didn’t I just tell my shrink? | 我刚刚不是说了吗 |
[04:09] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | I might have said something to they guy. | 我可能会对他们说吧 |
[04:17] | Nothing intrusive. Just, I don’t know. | 没什么了不起的 就一点 |
[04:18] | – Some friendly advice. – Advice? | -友好的建议吧 -建议 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:22] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[04:23] | Don’t make the holidays | 别让他们的节日 |
[04:24] | any more hard than they have to be. | 变得更不好过了 |
[04:32] | Hey, I know this isn’t ideal, but a couple of weeks, | 我知道这样不太理想 但几周后 |
[04:34] | we should have your TB back under control. | 应该就能控制好你的肺结核 |
[04:37] | Yeah, you’ll be back in the ED | 没错 你很快就能回来 |
[04:39] | throwing me shade again in no time. | 把我给挤出去了 |
[04:41] | But how did this happen? | 但怎么可能 |
[04:43] | I take birth control. | 我采取避孕措施了 |
[04:44] | Uh, my opinion, your TB meds | 我觉得是你的肺结核药物 |
[04:46] | made your birth control less effective, | 削弱了避孕效用 |
[04:48] | And then becoming pregnant weakened your immune system | 怀孕又削弱了你的免疫系统 |
[04:51] | to let the TB become active. | 所以成了活跃性肺结核 |
[04:52] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[04:55] | No one could have predicted this, April. | 没人能料到 艾普尔 |
[04:57] | In a few months I’ll be walking down the aisle | 几个月后我就要 |
[05:00] | with a baby bump. | 挺着大肚子走路了 |
[05:01] | Yeah, but it’s all good. Right? | 对啊 但挺好的 不是吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:06] | No, it is, but… | 是挺好 但是… |
[05:08] | – What about Tate? – You know Tate. | -塔特呢 -你了解他 |
[05:10] | He’ll love it. He’s head over heels for you. | 他会很高兴的 他简直为你神魂颠倒 |
[05:13] | Yeah, right now, but what if I get sick? | 现在是啊 但万一我生病了呢 |
[05:16] | What if I can’t take care of this baby? | 万一我无法照顾好这个孩子 |
[05:17] | – April– – He didn’t sign up for this. | -艾普尔 -他不会想这样的 |
[05:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:27] | I’ll check on you soon, okay? | 我待会再来看你 好吗 |
[05:41] | Jim Vance, 38, end stage kidney failure, | 吉姆·文斯 38岁 肾衰竭晚期 |
[05:45] | suffered a syncopal episode following dialysis. | 透析后突然晕厥 |
[05:47] | – Transplant candidate? – Too far down the list. | -在移植候选名单上吗 -名单太长了 |
[05:51] | Hi, Mr. Vance. This is Dr. Halstead. | 你好 文斯先生 这是霍斯特德医生 |
[05:53] | Heard you had some trouble today. | 听说你今天遇到了些麻烦 |
[05:56] | Today, | 今天 |
[05:57] | Tuesday, | 周二 |
[05:58] | last Friday. | 上周五 |
[06:00] | Almost every time I get dialysis now. | 现在几乎每次做透析都这样 |
[06:02] | What happens? | 怎么回事 |
[06:04] | My chest, um, it starts to–to flutter… | 我的胸腔 开始感觉…振动… |
[06:08] | I feel really weak. | 我感觉很虚弱 |
[06:10] | Um, ventricular… | 心室… |
[06:14] | ectopy. | 异位 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Ectopy. | 没错 异位 |
[06:16] | May be IDH. | 也许是IDH |
[06:18] | Intradialytic hypotension. | 透析中低血压 |
[06:20] | In some people, dialysis can cause | 对于有些人来说 透析会导致 |
[06:22] | an extreme drop in blood pressure, | 血压骤降 |
[06:23] | which prevents enough oxygen from reaching the heart, | 使心脏得不到足够的供养 |
[06:26] | and over time, that can cause dysrhythmias | 长久下来 就会导致节律障碍 |
[06:29] | or even a heart attack. | 甚至心脏病 |
[06:30] | So tell the transplant people. | 跟管移植器官的人说啊 |
[06:31] | Maybe they can move me up the list. | 也许他们会把我往前排一点 |
[06:33] | Well, we can try, but I’m sorry to say, | 我们能试试 但是不得不告诉你 |
[06:35] | heart disease usually moves people down the list, | 心脏病只会让你越来越往后排 |
[06:37] | not up. | 而不是往前 |
[06:40] | – But I’m not even 40 yet. – I hear you, | -但我才三十多岁 -我明白 |
[06:43] | and I promise we’re gonna do everything we can to help. | 我保证我们会竭尽所能帮你 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:47] | Let’s get him on 15 P.O. of kayexalate | 给他15口服降钾树脂 |
[06:48] | and start him on esmolol to stabilize his rhythm. | 给他用艾司洛尔 稳定心率 |
[06:51] | Or we could do low-volume dialysis. | 或者可以做低量透析 |
[06:54] | We could. | 没错 |
[06:55] | Otherwise we’re just treating the symptoms | 不然我们也只是 |
[06:56] | and not the actual problem. | 治标不治本 |
[06:58] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是 -好 |
[07:00] | Okay. I’ll be back in a few. | 好 我待会就回来 |
[07:03] | Mm. We’ll see you. | 待会见 |
[07:08] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[07:10] | We don’t usually disagree in front of a patient. | 我们一般不会在病人面前表现出分歧 |
[07:12] | I had to say something. | 我总得说出来 |
[07:15] | You really think low-volume dialysis will make a difference? | 你真的觉得低量透析会有用吗 |
[07:17] | I mean, it seems like six of one, | 我是说感觉差不多 |
[07:18] | – half a dozen the other, no? – I don’t know. | -半斤八两吧 -我不知道 |
[07:20] | Maybe. Let’s find out. | 也许吧 我们试试 |
[07:27] | Hey, you bringing Clarke tonight? | 你今晚要带上克拉克吗 |
[07:30] | Good. Pathology party. Not much to look at. | 太好了 病理学派对 真是太无聊了 |
[07:34] | So how’s it going with him? | 跟他进展怎么样 |
[07:35] | Good. You know, we’re just | 挺好的 我们只是 |
[07:37] | trying to let it happen. Not trying to force anything. | 想顺其自然 不想太强求 |
[07:40] | – Force anything? – Like moving in together | -强求 -比如为了 |
[07:41] | for financial reasons or convenience. | 经济上的原因或便利而搬到一起 |
[07:43] | Mm… No, I wish Will all the best. | 不 我希望一切都为威尔好 |
[07:45] | – I just think it’s weird. – 36-year-old male, | -我只是觉得很奇怪 -36岁男性 |
[07:47] | penetrating stab wound to the abdomen. | 腹部刺伤 |
[07:48] | – You’re going to trauma 1. – Got it. | -去1号创伤室 -好的 |
[07:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:53] | I got jumped in the yard. Three guys. | 在操场被人打了 三个人 |
[07:55] | Why would they do that? All I do is make friends. | 他们为什么这么做 我只是想交朋友 |
[07:59] | – I need to transfer him. – Yeah, hold up. | -得把他转移到病床上 -好 等等 |
[08:03] | – Okay, he’s ready. – On my count. | -准备好了 -听我口令 |
[08:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:10] | Guys, I got a hole in my gut. | 伙计们 我肚子上有个洞呢 |
[08:12] | I ain’t going anywhere. | 我哪儿都去不了 |
[08:14] | Left lower quadrant looks clean. | 左下外看上去没问题 |
[08:16] | No major vessels, no bowel. | 没伤到主动脉和肠道 |
[08:17] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[08:19] | You need to put me under, you do what you gotta do. | 你要是得动手术 就做你该做的 |
[08:22] | No, I think you got lucky on this one, Mr. Wallace. | 不用 我觉得这次算你走运 华莱士先生 |
[08:24] | CT abdomen, then bring him back. | 给他做腹腔CT 然后把他带回来 |
[08:26] | We can take care of this one here. | 直接就能处理 |
[08:27] | Okay. Okay, doc. | 好吧 医生 |
[08:29] | I trust you, but I gotta ask. | 我相信你 但我想问一下 |
[08:30] | After you’re done, | 等你治好我后 |
[08:32] | am I gonna be able to play the piano? | 我还能弹钢琴吗 |
[08:35] | Hey, come on. Don’t leave me hanging here. | 别这样吊我胃口啊 |
[08:38] | Let me guess, you never could play it before? | 我猜猜看 你之前也不会弹 |
[08:42] | I like you, doc. | 我挺喜欢你的 医生 |
[08:45] | You can stick your fingers in me any time you want. | 你什么时候想把手指伸进我身体里都行 |
[08:52] | – How’s he doing? – Ah, he’ll be fine, | -他怎么样 -他会没事的 |
[08:54] | though with a nice-looking scar. | 只不过会留一道好看的疤 |
[08:56] | Pretty fortunate, considering it was three against one. | 三个对一个才这点伤 真够走运的 |
[08:58] | That’s actually not the case, Dr. Choi. | 其实不是这样的 崔医生 |
[09:01] | Seems he stabbed himself hoping to score | 他好像是自己捅伤自己 |
[09:03] | – a holiday from prison. – What? | -只为从监狱中喘口气 -什么 |
[09:05] | I guess when you’re up against 30 to life | 我猜如果你因为杀了两个人 |
[09:07] | for a double homicide, | 被判30年到无期徒刑 |
[09:08] | you look for little diversions. | 总会想耍点小花样 |
[09:14] | Her name is Karina Goff. She’s 16 years old | 她叫卡琳娜·高夫 16岁 |
[09:16] | with a history notable for Williams Syndrome. | 有威廉斯综合征病史 |
[09:18] | Her mom found her passed out on the couch. | 她妈妈发现她晕到在沙发上 |
[09:20] | Williams Syndrome. You ever seen it? | 威廉斯综合征 你以前见过吗 |
[09:22] | No, never. It’s a genetic disorder, right? | 不 从来没有 这是一种基因紊乱吧 |
[09:23] | Uh-huh. It’s commonly associated with cardiovascular disease, | 一般会伴有一些心血管疾病 |
[09:27] | but even more striking is their personality. | 但最难对付的是病人本身 |
[09:28] | They produce enormous amounts of oxytocin, | 她们会分泌大量大量催产素 |
[09:30] | which is the hormone commonly associated | 这种荷尔蒙一般会导致她们 |
[09:33] | with feelings of trust and the desire to be social. | 轻信他人 想积极社交 |
[09:36] | They’re very interesting people. | 她们都是很有意思的人 |
[09:39] | – Hi, Dr. Clarke! – Hi, Karina. | -克拉克医生 -你好 卡琳娜 |
[09:41] | Wendy, this is Dr. Latham and Dr. Rhodes. | 温蒂 这两位是莱瑟医生和罗德斯医生 |
[09:44] | Karina. Oh, I like your earrings. | 卡琳娜 我喜欢你的耳环 |
[09:46] | – It’s a moon and the stars. – I see that. | -是一个月亮和星星 -我看到了 |
[09:50] | So, how we feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[09:53] | Tired. | 很累 |
[09:54] | Still awake enough to donate her entire allowance | 早上还把所有的零花钱捐给了 |
[09:56] | to UNICEF this morning. | 联合国儿童基金会 |
[09:58] | Which is what? The third time this month? | 这个月第三次了对吧 |
[09:59] | Is this the first time she’s fainted? | 这是她第一次晕倒吗 |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | May I listen to your heart? | 我能听听你的心跳吗 |
[10:16] | Mid-systolic ejection murmur | 心脏收缩中期 |
[10:17] | over the right second intercostal space. | 右边第二肋间隙有些杂音 |
[10:19] | Aortic stenosis? | 是主动脉瓣狭窄吗 |
[10:21] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[10:22] | – Let’s get an echo. – Okay. | -去做个超声心动图 -好的 |
[10:24] | Can you make me better? | 你能让我好起来吗 |
[10:26] | I am gonna try my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[10:29] | Okay, dear. | 好了 宝贝 |
[10:30] | Let the doctor breathe. | 医生都快喘不过气来了 |
[10:34] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[10:36] | Let us–let us run a few tests. | 我们先做几个测试 |
[10:39] | We’ll be back with our recommendations. | 然后给你们些推荐性治疗方法 |
[10:52] | I thought maybe Sunday we can go to the Field Museum. | 不如我们礼拜天去自然博物馆 |
[10:55] | – That sounds good. – DNA center has an exhibit | -听起来不错 -DNA中心有一场 |
[10:58] | on the reproductive habits of sharks | 关于鲨鱼繁殖习惯的展出 |
[11:00] | that’s supposed to be great. | 应该会很棒的 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. What were you saying? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[11:10] | Danny still hasn’t checked in on Facebook, has he? | 丹尼还是没有上脸书是吧 |
[11:14] | – No. – He’ll turn up. | -没有 -他会出现的 |
[11:18] | You don’t know that. | 谁知道呢 |
[11:20] | He’s helpless and alone out there. | 他在外面那么无助与孤独 |
[11:21] | And you’ve been out there every day looking for him. | 你也天天在寻找他的下落呀 |
[11:23] | There’s nothing else you can do. | 其他的你也无能为力 |
[11:25] | I could have let him stay with me | 我本可以让他留下 |
[11:26] | – when he asked. – No, Reese, you couldn’t have. | -在他问我之时 -不 里斯 没用的 |
[11:29] | That’s not your responsibility. | 那不是你的责任 |
[11:34] | He found you when he needed you in the past. | 过去他需要你的时候总会来找你的 |
[11:37] | He’ll turn up. | 这次也是一样 |
[11:44] | I said get out of here. | 我说了滚出去 |
[11:45] | I just wanna talk to the doctor. | 我只想跟医生谈谈 |
[11:47] | You better get out of my face, man; I’m not playing. | 你最好别再让我看到你 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[11:49] | I just wanted to know if you’re okay. | 我只是想知道你是否还好 |
[11:51] | – Do I look like I’m okay, man? – Excuse me? Sir, | -我看起来很好吗 -不好意思 |
[11:53] | Is everything okay in here? | 一切都还好吧 |
[11:55] | Uh, yeah. | 还好 |
[11:57] | I’m Ian. | 我叫伊恩 |
[11:58] | Jim’s brother. | 吉姆的哥哥 |
[12:00] | Some brother. | 哪门子的哥哥 |
[12:04] | Go ahead. Tell ’em. | 说啊 告诉他们 |
[12:07] | – Jim… – Go ahead and tell ’em, man! | -吉姆 -告诉他们啊 |
[12:10] | Tell ’em. | 说啊 |
[12:16] | I’m a perfect match to donate my kidney. | 我的肾脏跟他完美匹配 |
[12:20] | Right, | 没错 |
[12:22] | and he’d rather watch me die than give it to me. | 而他宁愿看着我死也不换给我 |
[12:36] | I love my brother. | 我爱我弟弟 |
[12:38] | I’d love to give him my kidney. | 我也愿意给他我的肾脏 |
[12:40] | What’s stopping you? | 那为什么你又不愿意了呢 |
[12:43] | I’m HIV-positive. | 我是艾滋病病毒携带者 |
[12:46] | But giving him a kidney would be giving him HIV as well. | 如果把你的肾脏给了他 他也会感染艾滋病病毒 |
[12:52] | I’m guessing by his reaction that he doesn’t know? | 从他的反应看来我猜他不知晓此事 |
[12:55] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[12:56] | May I ask why don’t you tell him? | 我能问一下你为什么不告诉他吗 |
[12:59] | Because Jim is… | 因为吉姆是个… |
[13:01] | incredibly homophobic. | 极度恐同者 |
[13:03] | He thinks homosexuality is | 他觉得同性恋 |
[13:06] | disgusting, | 很恶心 |
[13:09] | deviant behavior. | 反人类的行为 |
[13:11] | Yeah, well, but right now, | 话是这么说 但现在 |
[13:12] | he thinks you’re willing to let him die. | 他以为你愿意看着他去死 |
[13:14] | Well, right now… | 现在… |
[13:16] | right now he hates me for what I’m doing, | 现在他只是为我所做的而恨我 |
[13:20] | but if I tell him this, | 如果我告诉他事实 |
[13:22] | he’ll hate me for who I am. | 他会恨我恨到骨子里去 |
[13:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:28] | But just so you know, | 但是你应该知道 |
[13:30] | if you don’t tell him soon, it may be too late. | 如果你不尽早告诉他 恐怕就没机会了 |
[13:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:46] | You better put that mask on. | 你还是把口罩戴起来吧 |
[13:47] | I-I brought you some stuff from home, okay? | 我从家里给你带了些东西 |
[13:50] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[13:54] | All right, so, | 那么 |
[13:55] | how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:57] | – Sit down. – Why? | -坐下说 -为什么 |
[13:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:04] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[14:07] | Pregnant? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[14:09] | You–you’re on the pill. | 你吃了避孕药了 |
[14:10] | My TB meds screwed things up. | 治疗我肺结核的药让避孕药失效了 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry. I know we didn’t plan for this. | 对不起 我知道这在我们计划之外 |
[14:17] | I know this changes everything. | 我也知道一切将会变得不同 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:22] | We’re gonna have a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[14:26] | Oh, you can’t see. Um… | 对哦 你看不到 |
[14:34] | Okay. Now put that back on. | 好了 戴上吧 |
[14:36] | Babe, we slept in the same bed last night. | 宝贝 我们昨晚还睡在一起呢 |
[14:39] | Put it back on. | 快戴上吧 |
[14:46] | It’s a beautiful thing, honey. | 这真是太美好了 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | It really is. | 真的 |
[14:58] | Ms. Charles, what brings you to the ED today? | 查尔斯女士 今天怎么有空来急症室了 |
[15:01] | Yellow fever? Plague? | 黄热病 还是瘟疫 |
[15:02] | Eh, just a plain old cough. | 就是咳嗽 |
[15:04] | Things have not been the same since the swine flu died down. | 禽流感消退之后 事情就变得不一样了 |
[15:06] | Well, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[15:07] | They’ll be another epidemic one day. | 说不定哪天又来了个流行病 |
[15:08] | Eh, that’s what I keep telling myself. | 没错 我也跟自己这么说 |
[15:10] | You know, gotta stay positive. | 要保持乐观嘛 |
[15:11] | I never figured you for an optimist. | 没看出来你是个乐观主义者啊 |
[15:13] | Are you kidding me? | 真的假的 |
[15:14] | I still root for the White Sox. | 白袜队再烂我也还在支持他们 |
[15:17] | I do. | 真的 |
[15:18] | – How do you do it? – I would love to tell you. | -你怎么做到的 -要不要传授你几招 |
[15:20] | I don’t know. Maybe over drinks tonight? | 不然晚上找机会喝一杯 |
[15:24] | That sounds great. Really. | 好啊 真的 |
[15:28] | I’m just not sure your father would approve. | 但是不知道你爸爸会不会同意 |
[15:30] | Wha–did he say something to you? | 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[15:33] | No, not–not really. | 没有 也不是 |
[15:34] | He just mentioned something in passing. | 他经过的时候提了几句 |
[15:39] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[15:48] | Ms. Goff, hi. | 高夫女士 您好 |
[15:51] | So we got Karina’s test results. | 我们拿到了卡琳娜的检测结果 |
[15:53] | The large vessel leaving her heart | 她心脏向外输血的大血管 |
[15:55] | has become severely congested. | 出现了严重堵塞 |
[15:57] | It’s making her heart work harder and harder | 让她的心脏负荷越来越多大 |
[15:59] | and–and decreasing the amount of oxygen | 也导致它能传输的氧气量 |
[16:02] | that it can deliver. | 越来越少 |
[16:03] | That’s why she’s become so tired and listless. | 所以她才会感到疲倦 |
[16:06] | Oh, god. What do we do? | 天哪 我们要怎么办 |
[16:08] | Well, we recommend an operation | 我们建议动个手术 |
[16:10] | to either fix the aortic valve or replace it. | 去修补或更换主动脉瓣 |
[16:13] | – Heart surgery? – Yes. | -心脏手术 -是的 |
[16:16] | Hi, Dr. Rhodes! | 罗德斯医生 |
[16:18] | What’re you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[16:20] | Dr. Rhodes was just explaining your test results. | 罗德斯医生正在解释你的检测结果 |
[16:23] | Hey, Karina, why don’t we get you back to bed? | 卡琳娜 不如我们先送你回床上 |
[16:25] | There you are. | 来 |
[16:27] | So, based on what I am seeing, | 基于我看到的情况 |
[16:31] | I believe you need surgery. | 我认为你需要手术 |
[16:34] | Will that make me better? | 那会让我好起来吗 |
[16:35] | Well, there are never any guarantees, | 什么都是说不准的 |
[16:37] | but, if things go well, | 不过如果一切顺利 |
[16:39] | then, yes, it will. | 那你就会好转 |
[16:42] | Good! Then I wanna do it. | 太好了 那我想做手术 |
[16:44] | It’s not that simple, sweetheart. | 不是那么简单的 宝贝 |
[16:45] | We need to think about this. | 我们需要考虑 |
[16:47] | – Give the doctor and I a minute. – Okay. | -我和医生再谈一谈 -好 |
[16:51] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上就回来 |
[16:57] | I know you think surgery has the best odds, | 我知道你认为手术是最好的选择 |
[16:59] | But I also know that williams patients | 但是我也知道威廉斯氏综合征的病人 |
[17:01] | have a much higher chance | 有更高的几率 |
[17:02] | of not surviving general anesthesia. | 死于麻醉 |
[17:03] | I completely understand, but the fact is, | 我完全理解 但现在情况是 |
[17:07] | her condition is quite advanced | 她的情况非常严重 |
[17:09] | and she did express that she wants the surgery. | 而且她刚才也表明了她想要做手术 |
[17:11] | She doesn’t understand. | 她不懂 |
[17:12] | She says that just to please you. | 她那么说只是希望你高兴 |
[17:13] | Well, she may not be able to make | 她也许确实没办法做出 |
[17:14] | a completely informed decision, | 一个完全知情的决定 |
[17:16] | but she does know how she feels. | 但她知道自己是什么感受 |
[17:17] | She’s under 18. It’s my decision to make. | 她还未满18岁 我来做这个决定 |
[17:20] | Shouldn’t we at least let her be a part of the conversation? | 我们不该至少让她参与这段对话吗 |
[17:21] | Dr. Rhodes, Karina is not like your other patients. | 罗德斯医生 卡琳娜不同于你的其他病人 |
[17:26] | I want options. | 我想要其他选择 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:29] | Uh, let me talk to Dr. Latham. | 我去和莱瑟医生谈谈 |
[17:32] | See if he has any ideas. | 看看他有没有办法 |
[17:44] | What did you tell Connor? | 你跟康纳说了什么 |
[17:47] | Come again? | 又来 |
[17:47] | Did you tell him to stay away from me? | 你让他离我远一点吗 |
[17:49] | – No. – You said something. | -没有 -你一定说了什么 |
[17:53] | – I might have ind– – Who I date | -我可能说了… -我和谁交往 |
[17:55] | is not your concern. | 都不关你的事 |
[17:56] | You are absolutely right. 100%. | 你说的非常对 完全对 |
[17:59] | You are unbelievable. | 真是不可理喻 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 抱歉 我错了 |
[18:02] | If I worry about you, I can’t help it. | 如果我担心你 我没办法控制 |
[18:04] | Okay, well, that’s gonna need to stop. | 好 那你就适可而止吧 |
[18:05] | Can’t do it. I’m your dad. | 办不到 我是你爸爸 |
[18:07] | I know I haven’t won any awards in that department– | 我知道我没有在那个部门赢得任何奖项 |
[18:10] | This is not a referendum on you. | 我不是要审判你 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. I’m sorry I wasn’t a father. | 很抱歉我没陪着你 抱歉我没当好爸爸 |
[18:14] | Okay, see? That–that right there. | 看到没 就是这样 |
[18:15] | Why does it always go back to that? | 为什么你总提以前的事 |
[18:17] | Does it ever occur to you that I have moved on? | 我已经不在意那些了 你不知道吗 |
[18:20] | I–didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[18:21] | Not only am I past it, | 那些事不仅过去了 |
[18:22] | but I really– I do not care. | 而且我是真的…我不在乎 |
[18:24] | So you can feel as guilty as you want, | 你可以如你所愿继续感到愧疚 |
[18:27] | but you being overinvolved in my life now | 但你现在插手我的人生 |
[18:29] | is not gonna cut it. | 也不能弥补这一切 |
[18:39] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[18:41] | We gotta stop meeting like this, right? | 我们得停止这样相见 对吗 |
[18:48] | Ah, you giving me the silent treatment, huh? | 你是要给我沉默的治疗吗 |
[18:53] | Hey, you think I could get a TV in here? | 我可以在这装个电视吗 |
[18:57] | You and I could watch a little, uh… | 我们可以看一点… |
[19:00] | “Family feud.” | “家庭伦理剧” |
[19:03] | Not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[19:05] | I’m stitching you up and then you’re leaving, | 我帮你缝好伤口 你就要走了 |
[19:08] | which means you won’t be needing those. | 所以你用不到那些 |
[19:11] | Ah, come on. Why you gotta be like that? | 拜托 你为什么要这样 |
[19:13] | Because you’re not here on vacation. | 因为你不是来这里度假的 |
[19:15] | Hey, give me a break here. I’m injured. | 让我在这休息一下 我受伤了 |
[19:18] | By your own hand, I hear. | 我听说是你自己干的 |
[19:20] | You wanna play that game? | 你要玩这一招吗 |
[19:24] | I am extremely depressed, | 我极其抑郁 |
[19:28] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:30] | That makes me wanna hurt myself. | 那让我想要自残 |
[19:34] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[19:37] | You heard me too. | 你也听到了 |
[19:38] | I am gonna hurt myself! | 我要自残 |
[19:44] | And we all know what that means. | 我们都知道那意味着什么 |
[19:52] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:54] | I’ll call Dr. Charles for a psych consult. | 我会通知查尔斯医生来做个心理咨询 |
[19:56] | That’s right you will. | 你就该这么做 |
[20:05] | He’s in v-tach. Stop the dialysis. | 他室颤了 停止透析 |
[20:08] | Pulse is thready. Shortness of breath. | 脉搏微弱 呼吸短促 |
[20:11] | Lost his pulse. We gotta defibrillate now. | 没有脉搏了 我们得立刻心脏除颤 |
[20:13] | Bag him. Get me the paddles. | 接上气瓶 给我电极板 |
[20:16] | – What’s going on? – Charge to 200. | -出什么事了 -充电200 |
[20:17] | He’s in cardiac arrest. | 他心脏停搏了 |
[20:20] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:22] | Still in v-tach. | 依然室颤 |
[20:24] | Come on. Charge to 300. | 撑住啊 充电300 |
[20:28] | Sinus rhythm. | 窦性心律 |
[20:32] | Jim, can you hear me? | 吉姆 能听到我说话吗 |
[20:37] | He’s stable for now. | 他情况暂时稳定了 |
[20:40] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[20:42] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[20:45] | I gotta tell you something. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[20:54] | – There she is. – Thank you. | -她在那里 -谢谢 |
[20:57] | Hey, uh, is there somewhere we can go talk for a minute? | 我们能不能去别处私下谈谈 |
[21:00] | Did you find Danny? | 你找到丹尼了吗 |
[21:05] | He’s… | 他… |
[21:07] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他是不是死了 |
[21:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[21:23] | Hey, you did everything you could. | 你已经尽了全力了 |
[21:43] | This is Sarah Reese. | 这位是萨拉·里斯 |
[21:45] | Hi, are you family? A friend? | 你好 你是死者家属还是朋友 |
[21:47] | No, I’m his doctor. | 不 我是他的医生 |
[21:50] | I was his doctor. | 曾经是他的医生 |
[22:03] | Was he beaten to death? | 他是被活活打死的吗 |
[22:05] | It looks that way. | 看起来是 |
[22:09] | We won’t know for sure | 现在还不确定 |
[22:09] | until we have the results of the autopsy. | 要等尸检结果出来才能知道 |
[22:30] | Your sputum cultures just came back. | 你的唾液培养结果出来了 |
[22:32] | It turns out you don’t have regular TB. | 你得的不是普通的肺结核 |
[22:35] | Uh, it’s multi-drug resistant. | 而是具有多重抗药性的 |
[22:37] | Okay, so… | 所以 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna have to be on | 我必须得同时服用 |
[22:40] | three or four meds instead of one? | 三种药物 而不是一种 |
[22:42] | Uh, it’s not quite that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[22:44] | Uh, it’s only susceptible to one drug, | 病菌只对一种药物有反应 |
[22:46] | but it’s completely susceptible, so it’ll definitely work, but… | 不过反应非常敏感 所以效果显著 只是 |
[22:51] | this medication | 这种药 |
[22:52] | can cause neural tube defects in a growing fetus. | 会导致发育中的胎儿神经管畸形 |
[22:55] | But not always. There’s just a chance. | 但并不是绝对的 只是有一定的概率 |
[23:00] | Well, there– there must be something else. | 肯定还有别的办法的 |
[23:02] | I–they couldn’t have tested everything. | 他们不可能全都检查过了 |
[23:04] | They have. | 全都查过了 |
[23:04] | Well, tell them to test it again. | 让他们再查一遍 |
[23:06] | I mean, try something. | 总得试试别的办法吧 |
[23:07] | There’s nothing else to try. | 已经没有别的办法了 |
[23:09] | I just placed the order. | 我已经订好了药物 |
[23:10] | The first dose should be up in a little while. | 第一剂过会儿就会送过来 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry, April. | 很遗憾 艾普尔 |
[23:43] | Spoke to your patient, Mr. Wallace. | 我和你的病人华莱士先生谈过了 |
[23:45] | Let me guess, not a suicide risk. | 我猜猜 没有自杀风险 |
[23:47] | Garden variety sociopath. He’s an opportunist. | 就是个平常的反社会人格 是个机会主义者 |
[23:50] | Knows all the buzz words. Not a sincere bone in his body. | 各种时髦的词儿都知道 就没长诚实这根筋 |
[23:53] | Good enough for me. | 我知道了 |
[23:54] | Let’s start discharge paperwork on treatment 4. | 给4号病房的病人准备出院文件吧 |
[23:57] | Chalk one up for the good guys. | 给好人记一分 |
[24:02] | Hi, Mr. Vance. Your rhythm looks good. | 文斯先生 你的心率看起来挺正常 |
[24:05] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[24:06] | Disgusted. | 恶心 |
[24:09] | Given your latest reaction, | 鉴于你最近的反应 |
[24:10] | I’d like to try something different. | 我想尝试新的疗法 |
[24:12] | A medication called midodrine to raise your blood pressure, | 一种叫米多君的药物可以提升你的血压 |
[24:15] | followed by a special course of low-calcium dialysate. | 然后配合低钙透析 |
[24:19] | Will it work? | 会管用吗 |
[24:21] | To be honest, it’s a long shot. | 说实话 结果很难说 |
[24:22] | But it’s our best option. | 但确实是最好的办法了 |
[24:23] | Just tell me. | 直说了吧 |
[24:25] | How long have I got? | 我还能活多久 |
[24:27] | You’re experiencing cardiac events with every dialysis, | 你的每次透析都会有心脏问题发作 |
[24:30] | and you need dialysis three days a week, | 而你一周就要做三天透析 |
[24:31] | so realistically, | 所以实话实说 |
[24:33] | it can happen at any time. | 你随时都可能撑不住 |
[24:37] | We are trying everything we have. | 我们正想尽一切办法 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:47] | You wouldn’t give me your kidney | 你不想给我捐肾 |
[24:49] | ’cause of the virus, right? | 是因为病毒的事吧 |
[24:52] | But what if I don’t care? | 如果我不在乎呢 |
[24:56] | Would you give it to me then? | 拿你愿意给我吗 |
[24:59] | – But you’ll get infected. – HIV, it’s better than dying. | -但你会感染 -艾滋病病毒嘛 总比死了好 |
[25:05] | Would you do it? | 你愿意吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然愿意 |
[25:12] | Then let’s do that. I want his kidney. | 那就做吧 给我移植他的肾 |
[25:16] | Mr. Vance, you are severely immunocompromised. | 文斯先生 你的免疫系统破坏严重 |
[25:19] | If you received an HIV-positive organ, | 如果你植入了HIV阳性的器官 |
[25:21] | if you contracted HIV in any way, | 甚至你以任何方式接触了HIV病毒 |
[25:23] | it could immediately progress to AIDS, | 可能马上就会发展为艾滋病 |
[25:25] | and that would most likely kill you. | 而你很有可能就活不了了 |
[25:26] | Do it. Let’s just do it. | 做吧 赶紧做吧 |
[25:29] | As your doctor, I strongly– | 作为您的医生 我强烈建议… |
[25:31] | Excuse–uh, will you excuse us for a moment? | 不好意思 能让我们出去谈谈吗 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:47] | We should look into this. | 我们应该研究一下 |
[25:48] | Look into what? Purposely giving someone HIV? | 研究什么 蓄意让人感染HIV吗 |
[25:51] | He knows the risks. What does he have? | 风险他清楚 他还有多久可活 |
[25:53] | Days? A couple of weeks? | 几天 几星期 |
[25:55] | That’s the thing. We don’t know. | 问题就在这 我们都不确定 |
[25:56] | Uh, he could surprise us, | 他可能会让我们吃惊 |
[25:57] | and make it long enough to get a healthy kidney. | 甚至能活到有可供移植的肾源出现 |
[25:59] | We could put him on carnitine, try sodium modeling. | 我们可以给他用肉碱 做钠模治疗 |
[26:02] | That’s grasping at straws. | 那都是乱抓救命稻草 |
[26:04] | Yes, a transplant is dangerous, | 肾脏移植确实很危险 |
[26:06] | but if it works, it could give him years. | 但一旦成功 他就能多活好几年 |
[26:08] | It’s unethical and illegal. | 这既不道德又不合法 |
[26:10] | Even if you found a surgeon willing to do it, | 就算你找到了个医生愿意做手术 |
[26:11] | the minute anyone found out, our licenses would be revoked. | 只要被人发现 我们的执照都会被吊销 |
[26:14] | So we get a special dispensation. | 那我们去申请特许证 |
[26:17] | That man is dying in there. | 那个人都快死了 |
[26:19] | The least we could do is give him a chance. | 我们至少该给他一次机会吧 |
[26:22] | Natalie… I’m sorry. | 娜塔莉 对不起 |
[26:25] | As the attending physician, I cannot sign off on this. | 作为主治医师 我不会批准的 |
[26:28] | Fine. | 那好 |
[26:30] | Then I’ll figure it out myself. | 我自己想办法 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna call the OR, | 我这就去问手术室 |
[26:35] | see if they can bump anybody till tomorrow. | 看他们能不能把谁的手术延到明天 |
[26:39] | Dr. Rhodes, any news? | 罗德斯医生 有消息吗 |
[26:40] | We were actually just about to see you. | 我们正要去找您 |
[26:42] | Uh, the final reading of the echo showed | 超声心动的最终结果显示 |
[26:43] | even more significant disease than we thought. | 病情的发展比我们想得更严重 |
[26:45] | We need to consider scheduling surgery immediately. | 我们必须立即考虑安排手术 |
[26:49] | Where’s Karina? | 卡琳娜在哪 |
[26:50] | That patient in there, where did she go? | 那间房里的病人去哪里了 |
[26:52] | I told her to stay in her room. Where is she? | 我让她乖乖待在病房里的 她去哪了 |
[26:54] | We’ll find out. Check the ambulance bay. | 我们会找到的 去救护车那边看看 |
[26:55] | – You don’t know where she is? – Ma’am– | -你不知道她在哪儿吗 -太太 |
[26:59] | Karina? | 卡琳娜 |
[27:01] | Karina? | 卡琳娜 |
[27:03] | She’s in here. | 她在这里 |
[27:08] | Sweetie, I need you to step away from that man. | 宝贝 你离那个人远一点 |
[27:09] | Get away from him! Out of there. | 离他远一点 出去 |
[27:10] | – Mom, it’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -妈妈 没事 -不 有事 |
[27:12] | – That man is dangerous. – But I was just saying hi. | -那个人很危险 -但我只是去打个招呼 |
[27:15] | Okay, okay, I know, sweetie. | 好的 好的 我知道 宝贝 |
[27:17] | Can’t take my eyes off you for one minute. | 我一刻不看着你都不行 |
[27:45] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[27:47] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[27:49] | Of course it is. | 就是这样 |
[27:52] | I told him we could remove the chip. | 我跟他说我们可以把芯片拿掉 |
[27:54] | I encouraged him to run away. | 我鼓励他逃跑 |
[27:56] | You empowered him to make decisions. | 你让他能够自己做决定 |
[27:59] | That’s what good doctors do. | 这是好医生才会做的事 |
[28:00] | But they were the wrong decisions. | 但那些都是错误的决定 |
[28:01] | It was the wrong outcome. | 是错误的结果 |
[28:06] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[28:09] | I mean, who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[28:11] | If I’d have told him to wait, | 如果我让他等等 |
[28:12] | maybe the police would have come and broken up the ring | 也许警察就会来瓦解这个团伙 |
[28:15] | and he’d be free. | 然后他就自由了 |
[28:22] | I was careless with his life. | 我对他的生命太冷漠了 |
[28:24] | Dr. Reese… | 里斯医生 |
[28:27] | You’re anything but careless. | 你一点都不冷漠 |
[28:30] | Sometimes the best advice, you know, | 有时候有最好的建议 |
[28:31] | it’s just not enough. | 还是不够 |
[28:37] | Dangerous thing about psychiatry, | 精神科最危险的事就是 |
[28:39] | it can sometimes give those of us who practice it | 有时候会给我们行医之人一种 |
[28:42] | the illusion of control. | 一切尽在掌握的幻觉 |
[28:46] | But the human brain, | 但人类的大脑 |
[28:49] | it’s… | 是 |
[28:50] | it is the most complex, mysterious object | 是宇宙中最复杂 |
[28:53] | in the universe. | 最神秘的东西 |
[28:55] | That means that what we do, | 这就意味着我们所做之事 |
[28:57] | it– | 是 |
[28:59] | it just doesn’t come with any guarantees. | 是不会有任何保障的 |
[29:04] | I don’t think that makes me feel any better. | 我觉得这样并没有安慰到我 |
[29:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:10] | It never does. | 一直如此 |
[29:28] | It must be hard. | 一定很难吧 |
[29:30] | It is. | 是的 |
[29:34] | She is such a bright light. | 她就是一缕阳光 |
[29:39] | A breath of fresh air. | 一股清流 |
[29:40] | You should see how people spark up when they see her, | 你是没看到人们见到她有多欢乐 |
[29:44] | and how happy it makes Karina. | 没看到那样卡琳娜有多开心 |
[29:48] | It’s like she feeds off of it. | 就好像她以此为生 |
[29:53] | If you don’t operate… | 如果不做手术 |
[29:57] | I’ll be taking that from her. | 我就剥夺了她的快乐 |
[30:06] | Do the surgery. | 做手术吧 |
[30:11] | We’ll get her upstairs shortly. | 我们一会儿就送她上楼 |
[30:31] | – Dr. Halstead? – Yeah? | -霍斯特德医生 -怎么 |
[30:35] | Um, April is refusing to take her new medication. | 艾普尔不肯接受新的药物治疗 |
[30:39] | She won’t listen to me. I– | 她不听我的 我 |
[30:42] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[30:57] | You know I’m here to convince you to change your mind. | 你知道我过来是要劝你改主意 |
[31:02] | I’m a nurse. | 我是护士 |
[31:03] | I stopped listening to doctors a long time ago. | 我很久之前就不听医生的话了 |
[31:12] | I know it doesn’t make sense, | 我知道这样不理智 |
[31:15] | but there’s another life inside of me now. | 但现在我肚子里还有另一个生命 |
[31:19] | How can I take a medicine that could endanger it? | 我怎么可以接受可能会危害它的药物 |
[31:22] | Hopefully it won’t. | 有无害的希望 |
[31:24] | Hopefully. | 有希望 |
[31:26] | I see a lot of hopeful people come in here | 我见过很多有希望的人进来 |
[31:28] | and we tell them we’re doing everything we can. | 而我们告诉他们我们会尽己所能 |
[31:32] | If I take that medication | 如果我服用这个药 |
[31:34] | and something happens to this baby, | 然后宝宝出事了 |
[31:36] | then I didn’t do everything I could. | 那我就没有尽我所能 |
[31:38] | I can’t live with that. | 我永远无法接受 |
[31:41] | April, you’ve been put into an impossible situation, | 艾普尔 你现在本来就别无选择 |
[31:44] | and I can’t tell you what to do, | 我也不能告诉你该怎么做 |
[31:47] | but if you don’t take this medication, | 但如果你不服药 |
[31:50] | there is a very high chance | 非常有可能 |
[31:51] | both you and your baby will die. | 你和宝宝都会死 |
[32:16] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[32:17] | Health and Human Services won’t okay | 健康与人类服务部不肯同意 |
[32:19] | that HIV kidney transplant? | 艾滋病毒携带者的肾移植吗 |
[32:20] | Won’t even consider it. | 考虑都不考虑 |
[32:23] | Our local contact at the FDA. | 我们在药监局的联络人 |
[32:25] | Deals with compassionate use and experimental drugs. | 研究同情性和实验性药物 |
[32:28] | – Might as well try everything. Thank you. – Yeah. | -什么都要试试 谢谢你 -没事 |
[32:37] | Looks like our time together’s up. | 看来我们相处的时间要结束了 |
[32:39] | Mm, yeah, you got me, doc. | 是啊 你赢了 医生 |
[32:42] | Can’t put anything over on you. | 什么都瞒不过你 |
[32:44] | – I sent his prescription ahead to the prison pharmacy. – Great. | -我把他的处方发到监狱药房了 -很好 |
[32:47] | Yeah, you’re a real tough guy, huh? | 是啊 你这家伙是真厉害啊 |
[32:50] | Took my best shots. | 我处心积虑 |
[32:51] | Bang, bang, bang. You just deflected ’em | 砰砰砰 却都被你一一化解 |
[32:53] | like Captain freaking America. | 就像那该死的美国队长 |
[32:55] | I’m sorry your stay was not satisfactory. | 很遗憾你对这次的暂住不满意 |
[32:57] | Satisfactory? | 不满意 |
[33:02] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[33:04] | – Get me a portable chest x-ray, stat. – On it. | -拿一台移动胸透机来 -马上 |
[33:08] | Doctor’s too smart for a stupid con like me. | 医生你太聪明了 我这个骗子又这么蠢 |
[33:10] | Lungs are clear. Doctor. | 肺部没有杂音 医生 |
[33:15] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:18] | Did he swallow anything? | 他有没有吞下什么东西 |
[33:20] | Not that I saw. | 我没看到 |
[33:29] | Wait, what are those? | 等等 那些是什么 |
[33:34] | They look like little stars. | 好像是小星星 |
[33:35] | They must have lacerated his esophagus. | 他的食道肯定被割破了 |
[33:37] | Get him up to surgery now. | 马上带他去做手术 |
[33:51] | Wires are in. Chest is dry. | 线全部布好 胸腔没问题 |
[33:53] | Let’s close the sternum. | 把胸骨合上 |
[34:04] | Dr. Vorspan, was the patient wearing any earrings? | 沃斯潘医生 病人有没有戴耳环 |
[34:07] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[34:08] | They think she gave ’em to that convict downstairs, | 他们认为她把耳环给楼下的罪犯了 |
[34:11] | and he swallowed them. | 然后他把耳环吞下去了 |
[34:14] | You think you’ve seen everything. | 还以为什么怪事都见过了呢 |
[34:16] | – We’ll need wire cutters soon. – Yes, doctor. | -我们很快会用到钢丝钳 -好的 医生 |
[34:18] | You know they did a study once on oxytocin. | 他们对缩宫素做过研究 |
[34:20] | College students exposed to high levels of it | 暴露在高浓度缩宫素之下的大学生 |
[34:22] | just started giving their money away. | 就开始主动把自己的钱给别人 |
[34:25] | Did you see how freely she interacted with that man? | 你看到她怎么自如地跟那个男人交流了吗 |
[34:27] | Just a total stranger? | 跟一个完全陌生的人那样 |
[34:30] | I’ve never been good at that. | 我一直不擅长那样 |
[34:32] | It’s just a symptom of her genetic condition. | 这只是她基因问题的一个症状 |
[34:35] | True. | 没错 |
[34:36] | But maybe that’s not entirely a bad thing. | 但或许那也不完全是坏事 |
[34:48] | Any luck getting someone to approve the transplant? | 有人同意移植了吗 |
[34:50] | Nope. Got stonewalled by everybody. | 没有 被所有人拒绝了 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:09] | Time to go tell Jim the bad news. | 是时候告诉吉姆这个坏消息了 |
[35:14] | – I’ll come with. – No. | -我跟你一起去 -不用 |
[35:17] | No, I’ll do it. | 我去就行 |
[35:19] | I’m the one who got his hopes up, so… | 是我让他有了希望 所以… |
[35:22] | What’re you gonna tell him? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[35:25] | The truth. | 真相 |
[35:26] | That the one thing he needs most in the world | 他最需要的东西就在他面前 |
[35:28] | is right in front of him and he can’t have it, | 但是他却得不到 |
[35:30] | and he doesn’t even have a choice. | 他甚至没得选 |
[35:35] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[35:41] | There’s still one thing we can do to make this legal. | 我们可以做一件事让移植合法 |
[35:43] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:45] | He’s already said he’s willing to deal with HIV infection. | 他已经说过了 他愿意感染艾滋病病毒 |
[35:49] | Let’s give him the option. | 我们给他这个选择 |
[35:51] | Wait, are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[35:53] | It’s his decision. | 决定权在他手上 |
[35:54] | We’d just be giving him a choice. | 我们只是给他提供选择 |
[35:56] | You realize the implications of this? | 你知道这样的含义吧 |
[35:59] | I do, | 知道 |
[36:01] | but if we wanna save his life, is there any other way? | 但如果我们想救他 还有别的方法吗 |
[36:09] | Mr. Vance, I’m afraid that as things stand, | 文斯先生 恐怕照目前来看 |
[36:12] | there is no possible way | 你不可能 |
[36:13] | you can receive your brother’s kidney. | 移植你兄弟的肾 |
[36:16] | Wait, so there’s nothing at all that we can do? | 那我们什么办法都没有了吗 |
[36:18] | No, not as things currently stand. | 对 照目前情况来说是的 |
[36:20] | Even though I know the risk? | 即使我知道其中的风险 |
[36:23] | Even though I wanna do it? | 即使我想移植 |
[36:24] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:25] | It is illegal to give an infected organ | 把被感染的器官移植给 |
[36:27] | to a non-infected recipient. | 未感染接受者 是违法的 |
[36:29] | That’s the terrible irony because if you already had HIV, | 但极其讽刺的是 如果你已经感染艾滋病病毒 |
[36:33] | the procedure would be legal. | 那你接受移植就合法了 |
[36:37] | Now, obviously, we can’t give you hiv. | 显然我们无法让你感染艾滋病病毒 |
[36:41] | No, but… | 是的 但是 |
[36:44] | But he can. | 但是他可以 |
[36:52] | And you do have a choice. | 你有得选 |
[37:19] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[37:21] | Gonna be off solid food for a while. | 要有段时间不能吃固体食物了 |
[37:22] | Could be a lot of scarring. | 可能会有很多瘢痕 |
[37:23] | We should know more in a few days. | 过几天应该能知道更多情况 |
[37:25] | – I guess he got his vacation after all. – Yeah. | -看来他还是要度假了 -是 |
[37:29] | I just can’t believe I let him win. | 我不敢相信我让他赢了 |
[37:31] | Really? Does this look like a win to you? | 真的吗 你觉得他这是赢了吗 |
[37:34] | He got what he wanted. | 他得偿所愿了 |
[37:36] | So he’s a patient that came here to be treated. | 他是来此接受治疗的病人 |
[37:38] | That should have been your focus. | 你应该关注的是这个 |
[37:40] | Are you saying I should have let him have his way? | 你是说我应该让他得偿所愿吗 |
[37:43] | You know, my grandfather used to say, | 我爷爷过去常说 |
[37:46] | “Never wrestle with a pig. | “绝对不要跟猪摔跤 |
[37:48] | You both get dirty, | 因为你们都会弄脏 |
[37:49] | But the pig likes it.” | 但是猪很喜欢这样” |
[38:05] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事了 |
[38:07] | Back to herself. | 她会变回自己 |
[38:13] | “Fortune favors the bold.” | “幸运眷顾勇者” |
[38:17] | Congratulations, Dr. Rhodes. | 恭喜 罗德斯医生 |
[38:22] | Good night, Dr. Latham. | 晚安 莱瑟医生 |
[38:35] | Hey, Sox fan. | 红袜队粉丝 |
[38:39] | Is it too late for those drinks? | 现在请你喝酒太晚了吗 |
[38:42] | What about not upsetting my father? | 你不是不想让我爸爸不开心吗 |
[38:46] | Why stop now? | 为什么要停呢 |
[38:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:02] | – You need anything? – Uh, no, I’m good. | -你需要什么吗 -不用 |
[39:04] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好 |
[39:08] | This is a really great place. | 这里真的很棒 |
[39:10] | I love the breakfast nook. | 我喜欢你们的早餐间 |
[39:12] | – Yeah, thanks. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:15] | Are you feeling good about today? | 今天你感觉还好吗 |
[39:19] | – Yeah. Yeah, I am. – Good. | -嗯 很好 -那就好 |
[39:25] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[39:27] | Um, thank you so much for coming. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[39:29] | Uh, celebrating with the people who know Will and me best, | 跟最了解我和威尔的人一起庆祝 |
[39:33] | it means a lot, | 意义重大 |
[39:34] | But there is something | 但是威尔有件事 |
[39:35] | that most of you may not know about Will. | 大部分人可能都不知道 |
[39:37] | Uh, he’s still got a lot of med school debt… | 他还有很多助学贷款没还上 |
[39:42] | But he paid part of his way through it | 但是他已经还清了部分贷款 |
[39:45] | by singing at Irish weddings. | 靠在爱尔兰婚礼上唱歌还的 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:50] | – No, no. – Come on, come on. Yeah. | -不要 -快来嘛 快来 |
[39:52] | You paying half the rent now, buddy. | 现在你出一半租金了 哥们 |
[39:54] | No, seriously. | 真的 |
[39:54] | – These people are trying to have a good time. – Come on. | -大家还想好好玩呢 -来吧 |
[39:56] | Everybody wants you to. | 大家都想听你唱 |
[39:57] | – Just one song. – Okay, Ms. Goodwin. | -就唱一首歌 -好 古德温女士 |
[39:59] | One song. She’s the boss. | 就一首 她说了算 |
[40:02] | That’s right. | 这才对 |
[40:03] | – Can you hold this? – Yes. | -你能拿着这个吗 -好 |
[40:06] | You guys think you’re funny, don’t you? | 你们觉得你们很有趣 对吗 |
[40:08] | I know we’re funny. | 我知道我们有趣 |
[40:13] | All right… | 好吧 |
[40:18] | *Baby* | *亲爱的* |
[40:21] | *It’s been a long day, baby* | *今天是漫长的一天* |
[40:26] | *Things ain’t been goin’ my way* | *事情没有如我所愿* |
[40:28] | *You know I need you here* | *你知道我需要你* |
[40:32] | *To ease my mind* | *让我安心* |
[40:37] | *All of the time* | *一直以来* |
[40:40] | *Baby* | *亲爱的* |
[40:43] | *The way you move me is crazy* | *你把我感动得一塌糊涂* |
[40:49] | *It’s like you see straight through me* | *就好像你看穿了我* |
[40:51] | *Make it easy* | *让事情容易* |